PDA

View Full Version : Other sexual health meds

FarFarAway
03-21-21, 15:33
We sometimes need conventional meds for unconventional reasons. I. e. If we were to get some sort of STI.

I have GI distress following a session w / my sugar baby, something like this has happened before, and it turned out to be a parasite I got from DATY. My doc gave me a Metronidazole scrip. I would like to avoid seeing my doc if possible, as I have a SO. I see that Metronidazole is also a veterinary drug. So, does anyone have any experience doing substitutions of these sorts of drugs that could be available OTC?

RyanE36
03-23-21, 00:52
We sometimes need conventional meds for unconventional reasons. I. e. If we were to get some sort of STI.

I have GI distress following a session w / my sugar baby, something like this has happened before, and it turned out to be a parasite I got from DATY. My doc gave me a Metronidazole scrip. I would like to avoid seeing my doc if possible, as I have a SO. I see that Metronidazole is also a veterinary drug. So, does anyone have any experience doing substitutions of these sorts of drugs that could be available OTC?I'm not sure about metronidazole, but I know ivermectin is antiparastiic and people have been going to animal feed stores to get it for COVID. Perhaps check out your nearest animal feed store, if you live outside a big city.

Also, what parasitic infection did you get? I've never heard of getting a parasite through oral.

FarFarAway
04-04-21, 17:09
I'm not sure about metronidazole, but I know ivermectin is antiparastiic and people have been going to animal feed stores to get it for COVID. Perhaps check out your nearest animal feed store, if you live outside a big city.

Also, what parasitic infection did you get? I've never heard of getting a parasite through oral.Can't recall the name. But looked up the organism (actually, the SO did, as the f*g doctor called and left a message), it is common in the lower GI, but just at a low level. You get a more virulent strain and it overgrows, and you get dysentery. Anyway, this is something that is a risk of rimming a girl, but as you say, should not have been a problem just from DATY. However, if she hasn't showered recently, you can see there might be some residual pathogen in the perineal area. The first case was a SB who was a 40's asian who claimed she'd never had sex other than w / her husband. She did travel to Asia often, it is conceivable she had a different strain of the parasite, which was incompatible with me. The recent case, a 24 YO SB from southern California, no reason to have anything odd, other than hygiene. As there's no proof that is how it went down, it is hard to fault the girl, IDK what her practices are. However, when we are in the FC, I always shower before leaving (well, I am going to work). She never does, but she is headed home.

After all was said and done, I cleared this particular infection myself, but I'd still like to know sources of this drug for the future.