PDA

View Full Version : Downside of banging druggies

FatSo543
03-21-21, 09:23
So I'm a relative newbie to the hobby. I've been playing for 3 ish years and have met maybe 6 or 7 friends.

On the forums, it seems like the seasoned pros consider providers with evidence of drug problems off limits. I guess that there must be a reason. I'm just curious what it may be. I don't do drugs myself, and the downsides seem limited as far as I can tell.

Is it because they may be desperate and may rob you? Is it because they might be more likely to carry disease? Is it because they are just not as much fun while high? Is it something else? Just wondering, as I assume that experienced bros know more than I do.

Also, I've noticed that many members avoid making friends if they sense the involvement of a handler. I'm wondering why this troubles them?

Sorry for the amateur questions, I'm still learning.

Trust Lust
04-13-21, 03:12
Seems like you can always settle with the heroin addicts with one payment whereas the crack WG are always begging for more. You can't leave out any money or valuables out for either. No matter how well you hide or lock down your guns they always come up missing. The heroin addicts usually try to get back with you for a repeat within the same week whereas with the crack hoes they pester you every hour of the day everyday. You'll be giving them rides back to where you picked them up, and that involves stopping off for their earned fix. Some mongers claim they absolutely won't do this, but it's part of the deal and is unavoidable.

On at least four different occasions I've been pulled over and had the SW pulled from my car and taken to jail for drugs. On all four of these the cop frankly stated that he would have busted me too, but my car wasn't worth anything. In other words, I do all my cruising in a beater that will cost the fuzz more to steal and auction off than that car is worth.

I always wash my dick out after dating SW's. I try to bathe, too, whenever I'm lucky enough to have a one hour notel room. As a matter of fact, I mentioned this to some swabie, and he said that his ship's flight surgeon demanded this practice from the whole crew whenever they go onshore to monger. Who knows? One can go to church; catch the flu from a most pious one, and die from it!

MongerSeeker
06-03-21, 22:26
Most of the addicts I have known have been crack addicts. I am fairly surprised that there is not more addicts working. Not sure why since there is a still a lot girls that still use drugs. I have seen more heroin users in TJ however. Personally I have had few if any problems with the druggies. Most them a better attitude than the pro's.

Seems like you can always settle with the heroin addicts with one payment whereas the crack WG are always begging for more. You can't leave out any money or valuables out for either. No matter how well you hide or lock down your guns they always come up missing. The heroin addicts usually try to get back with you for a repeat within the same week whereas with the crack hoes they pester you every hour of the day everyday. You'll be giving them rides back to where you picked them up, and that involves stopping off for their earned fix. Some mongers claim they absolutely won't do this, but it's part of the deal and is unavoidable.

On at least four different occasions I've been pulled over and had the SW pulled from my car and taken to jail for drugs. On all four of these the cop frankly stated that he would have busted me too, but my car wasn't worth anything. In other words, I do all my cruising in a beater that will cost the fuzz more to steal and auction off than that car is worth.

I always wash my dick out after dating SW's. I try to bathe, too, whenever I'm lucky enough to have a one hour notel room. As a matter of fact, I mentioned this to some swabie, and he said that his ship's flight surgeon demanded this practice from the whole crew whenever they go onshore to monger. Who knows? One can go to church; catch the flu from a most pious one, and die from it!

TommyTourist
07-09-22, 12:12
So I'm a relative newbie to the hobby. I've been playing for 3 ish years and have met maybe 6 or 7 friends.

On the forums, it seems like the seasoned pros consider providers with evidence of drug problems off limits. I guess that there must be a reason. I'm just curious what it may be. I don't do drugs myself, and the downsides seem limited as far as I can tell.

Is it because they may be desperate and may rob you? Is it because they might be more likely to carry disease? Is it because they are just not as much fun while high? Is it something else? Just wondering, as I assume that experienced bros know more than I do.

Also, I've noticed that many members avoid making friends if they sense the involvement of a handler. I'm wondering why this troubles them?

Sorry for the amateur questions, I'm still learning.Presuming that drug use causes more harm in your life than good, drug use is a personality defect, and an accepted symptom of narcissism by the APA. Prior generations feel less responsibility in inviting abusers back into society.

Roman Bath
07-23-22, 10:56

Sorry for the amateur questions, I'm still learning.Honestly, simply knowing that your SP is a drug addict is not that big of a deal for me. I assume that most of them in the 24-40 age range actually are, even if I can't tell. Of course, it's the associated behaviors that often make addicts frustrating, but if they're able to keep their shit together it's not much of an issue for me. I probably prefer the heroin users—meth heads are likely more crazy (paranoid), and have the uncanny ability to turn a once attractive young hottie into a 20-years-older zombie. Of course heroin users are much more likely to OD and die, you'll be setting up plans and then they "fell asleep" for a few hours, and sometimes even nod out during your session. Both have plenty of drama and can be unpredictable, and ask for loans that they promise will make up to you but never do. Methheads probably might be more into freaky shit. What are some other differences why'all have noticed between the different addicts?