PDA

View Full Version : Hx in the SFV

AhardLanding
03-18-21, 19:47
Because it is needed.

AhardLanding
03-18-21, 19:55
A QOD I believe. Place near Sherman and Balboa. Apartment. Easy texting. Young, small tits, big beautiful ass, just getting to fat but not quite there yet. Cute enough, not beautiful. It is her in the pictures maybe a few pound ago. Only an hour option. Took shower alone. I actually saw her hurrying to the apartment on the street and laughed to myself when I recognized her. Around the corner. Nice LFK, no DFK. Shot the breeze a little bit about her budding music career, recent move to North Hollywood. Allowed me to stroke her little nipples. Belly is flat. Panties off, investigated the pussy. Sweet, juicy and tight. DATY was superb. She told me to put a finger in because it felt good. Nice orgasms. Those Kegel muscles contracting. Her BBBJ is good. No teeth, but inexperienced. No Korean pro. But good enough. Cuddled a bit, then another BBBJ. On with the cap. She does enthusiastic CG, then I spooned her for a full view of the ass I then rotated her up into doggie. Magnificent view. She took a pounding. I checked in and she said it was okay. Then nice missionary. She clearly turned her head away to avoid the DFK but it was all good. I considered pulling out for CIM which I have heard can be had but I didn't. Then clean up, quick shower and out. 3 bills.

Drumer Boy
03-22-21, 14:21
Saw her recently, easy to set up a meeting.

Photos from late 2020 to current photos are accurate. She is young cute girl with an amazing ass, She is a curvy BBW, if this is your thing you will not be disappointed. There was another girl in the room with her when I got there. But it was suite with a separate bedroom so not a big deal. I freshened up and off we went. The whole experience was super GFE. We started with LFK and the moved to DFK I started to undress her and explored her body. I was going to DATY / DATO but there was a bit of an smell down there so I passed on that. She had me lay on my back an proceeded to give me a BBBJ that was one of the best I have had in a long time. She knows what she is doing and it looks like she enjoys it. Or at least fakes very well that she enjoys it. We moved on to the main show an started with Mish then to Doggy and man the view of that amazing ass. We then went to CG and back to mish. We finished there while DFKing. She then got me a towel to clean up and I was on my way. Damage was $$ for 30 min. I will definitely repeat. I wish she had a 15 min BBBJ option.

AhardLanding
03-27-21, 23:10
Did anyone get this amazing ass owner's contact details. QOD said: we are done with her, she is not coming back.

Of all the asses I have seen on Hx, this is the one I want.

PM me please if you have her digits.

AHL.

BenderOver
03-28-21, 01:33
A QOD I believe. Place near Sherman and Balboa. Apartment. Easy texting. Young, small tits, big beautiful ass, just getting to fat but not quite there yet. Cute enough, not beautiful. It is her in the pictures maybe a few pound ago. Only an hour option. Took shower alone. I actually saw her hurrying to the apartment on the street and laughed to myself when I recognized her. Around the corner. Nice LFK, no DFK. Shot the breeze a little bit about her budding music career, recent move to North Hollywood. Allowed me to stroke her little nipples. Belly is flat. Panties off, investigated the pussy. Sweet, juicy and tight. DATY was superb. She told me to put a finger in because it felt good. Nice orgasms. Those Kegel muscles contracting. Her BBBJ is good. No teeth, but inexperienced. No Korean pro. But good enough. Cuddled a bit, then another BBBJ. On with the cap. She does enthusiastic CG, then I spooned her for a full view of the ass I then rotated her up into doggie. Magnificent view. She took a pounding. I checked in and she said it was okay. Then nice missionary. She clearly turned her head away to avoid the DFK but it was all good. I considered pulling out for CIM which I have heard can be had but I didn't. Then clean up, quick shower and out. 3 bills.Nice report AHL. I thought about pulling the trigger and TOFTT but nothing convinced me to make the call. I like your style though 3 bills for her serve is just a bit too pricey for me. Looks like I keep missing the unicorns because I'm not taking the good risks you are. Keep it up my man. Can't wait to hear about your next FC win!

AhardLanding
03-28-21, 12:30
Nice report AHL. I thought about pulling the trigger and TOFTT but nothing convinced me to make the call. I like your style though 3 bills for her serve is just a bit too pricey for me. Looks like I keep missing the unicorns because I'm not taking the good risks you are. Keep it up my man. Can't wait to hear about your next FC win!Just save up all the plastic water bottles you get from the mama-san out the door. When you get to $300 worth, cash in and go for it. Should take you a few weeks LOL.

AHL.

Jedi69
04-02-21, 10:53
About time the Valley gets its proper representation. Tons of Hx hotties post in the SFV. The girls of the Baby-Flower Crew it seems are always hosting incalls in Burbank, especially Pixie, Evie, and Athena. Speaking of Athena, I saw her again at an upscale incall near Bob Hope last week.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AthenaSunflower

20 yo natural blond with green eyes, not even 5 feet tall and only weighs 90 lbs. Large perky 32 C boobs, tiny waist, skinny thighs, flat abs. She is burning the candle at both ends studying in between appts, and even showed me some of her books. She LOL when I told her she could text me anytime if she needs help with some of the questions, because in college I totally Aced the course she is struggling with, and actually made some gas money tutoring my dumbass classmates LOL.

Very inexperienced, and only LFK at best. The BBBJ barely goes beyond the head, thanks to a small mouth. Pussy is 100% shaved and smelled so sweet, perfect for DATY. Very submissive during CFS, and allowed me to go around the world banging her tight kitty in every conceivable angle and position, but I spent the most time during CG because the view of her unblemished young firm body with large breasts is a great way to stretch her pink labias while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

This is not an AMP or TJ go-balls-deep, push-back-of-her-head DT fuckfest, so the vast majority of you may be indifferent, disinterested or disappointed. I have zero interest in either of those places, so this was a nice lovemaking session with a young, hot, white spinner college freshman, consistent with my own particular element and sommelier taste. Consider me a Baby Crew Connoisseur.

College69
04-02-21, 16:54
About time the Valley gets its proper representation. Tons of Hx hotties post in the SFV. The girls of the Baby-Flower Crew it seems are always hosting incalls in Burbank, especially Pixie, Evie, and Athena. Speaking of Athena, I saw her again at an upscale incall near Bob Hope last week.

20 yo natural blond with green eyes, not even 5 feet tall and only weighs 90 lbs. Large perky 32 C boobs, tiny waist, skinny thighs, flat abs. She is burning the candle at both ends studying in between appts, and even showed me some of her books. She LOL when I told her she could text me anytime if she needs help with some of the questions, because in college I totally Aced the course she is struggling with, and actually made some gas money tutoring my dumbass classmates LOL.

Very inexperienced, and only LFK at best. The BBBJ barely goes beyond the head, thanks to a small mouth. Pussy is 100% shaved and smelled so sweet, perfect for DATY. Very submissive during CFS, and allowed me to go around the world banging her tight kitty in every conceivable angle and position, but I spent the most time during CG because the view of her unblemished young firm body with large breasts is a great way to stretch her pink labias while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

This is not an AMP or TJ go-balls-deep, push-back-of-her-head DT fuckfest, so the vast majority of you may be indifferent, disinterested or disappointed. I have zero interest in either of those places, so this was a nice lovemaking session with a young, hot, white spinner college freshman, consistent with my own particular element and sommelier taste. Consider me a Baby Crew Connoisseur.To trace back who this is.

Santooki
04-04-21, 12:56
A QOD I believe. Place near Sherman and Balboa. Apartment. Easy texting. Young, small tits, big beautiful ass, just getting to fat but not quite there yet. Cute enough, not beautiful. It is her in the pictures maybe a few pound ago. Only an hour option. Took shower alone. I actually saw her hurrying to the apartment on the street and laughed to myself when I recognized her. Around the corner. Nice LFK, no DFK. Shot the breeze a little bit about her budding music career, recent move to North Hollywood. Allowed me to stroke her little nipples. Belly is flat. Panties off, investigated the pussy. Sweet, juicy and tight. DATY was superb. She told me to put a finger in because it felt good. Nice orgasms. Those Kegel muscles contracting. Her BBBJ is good. No teeth, but inexperienced. No Korean pro. But good enough. Cuddled a bit, then another BBBJ. On with the cap. She does enthusiastic CG, then I spooned her for a full view of the ass I then rotated her up into doggie. Magnificent view. She took a pounding. I checked in and she said it was okay. Then nice missionary. She clearly turned her head away to avoid the DFK but it was all good. I considered pulling out for CIM which I have heard can be had but I didn't. Then clean up, quick shower and out. 3 bills.She doubles with Aleena818 from that crew if something that interest folks here.

HoeWhisperer
04-08-21, 14:47

This is not an AMP or TJ go-balls-deep, push-back-of-her-head DT fuckfest, so the vast majority of you may be indifferent, disinterested or disappointed. I have zero interest in either of those places, so this was a nice lovemaking session with a young, hot, white spinner college freshman, consistent with my own particular element and sommelier taste. Consider me a Baby Crew Connoisseur.You clearly have a fetish for small white girls even if the service is sub par. Athena sounds like a trophy fuck.

On the other hand at ahardlanding I wouldn't be opposed to making this a QOD thread. Putting it here away from the LA thread would keep out a bunch of noise. We all know they get a lot of business and there's a ton of info out there.

I put together a list of all the QOD girls I know of on HX and PD with names and handles, some girls are on both sites.

Currently active QOD girls.

HX.

BaileyB. QueenofDenyle.

Dakota. QueenofDenyle.

Milli. QueenofDenyle.

Sabrina. QueenofDenyle.

Stella. QueenofDenyle.

Molly. Molly143.

Ashton. MsDiscrete.

Aleena. Aleena818.

Natalie. NatalieNatalie.

PD.

Nova. Kenlani.

Liza. LizaLust.

Nana. AimiChanel.

Dani. Dani818.

Selena. SelenaDior.

Aleena. Aleena143.

Ashton. Nicolerae143.

Also I have seen Dani818 recently and her pics are not accurate. She's put on a bunch of weight. Nothing more to say other than it wasn't a good time with her.

Santooki
04-09-21, 03:32
Do you know what's the logic between them putting certain girls on PD vs HX? It sounds like they might have different bookers within that umbrella or within the facilities used?

Also some additional names that I'm not 100% sure are still with them but may have broken out with another Booker or indi:

- Lacey143 on PD.

- KatyaPeach on PD (formerly a diff name on HX).

- RoseAngelina on PD (also some other name on HX).

- MonicaG818 on HX (I think she also is on PD, aka Gia Gelato starlet).

You clearly have a fetish for small white girls even if the service is sub par. Athena sounds like a trophy fuck.

On the other hand at ahardlanding I wouldn't be opposed to making this a QOD thread. Putting it here away from the LA thread would keep out a bunch of noise. We all know they get a lot of business and there's a ton of info out there.

I put together a list of all the QOD girls I know of on HX and PD with names and handles, some girls are on both sites.

Currently active QOD girls.

HX.

BaileyB. QueenofDenyle.

Dakota. QueenofDenyle.

Milli. QueenofDenyle.

Sabrina. QueenofDenyle.

Stella. QueenofDenyle.

Molly. Molly143.

Ashton. MsDiscrete.

Aleena. Aleena818.

Natalie. NatalieNatalie.

PD.

Nova. Kenlani.

Liza. LizaLust.

Nana. AimiChanel.

Dani. Dani818.

Selena. SelenaDior.

Aleena. Aleena143.

Ashton. Nicolerae143.

Also I have seen Dani818 recently and her pics are not accurate. She's put on a bunch of weight. Nothing more to say other than it wasn't a good time with her.

HoeWhisperer
04-09-21, 12:52
Do you know what's the logic between them putting certain girls on PD vs HX? It sounds like they might have different bookers within that umbrella or within the facilities used?

Also some additional names that I'm not 100% sure are still with them but may have broken out with another Booker or indi:

- Lacey143 on PD.

- MonicaG818 on HX (I think she also is on PD, aka Gia Gelato starlet).I've seen a few of the PD girls and they've all told me that they work when they feel like it. My guess is the PD girls are just the ones who don't work as frequently. Also I feel like the girls that are under QODs main handle exclusively work at the main house, but I have seen one HX girl that hosted at the secondary location. Those are the only differentiators I have noticed.

I also feel like there tend to be more girls available than what's actively being advertised. Last time I was there every room in the house was occupied but only one girl was being advertised. Anyone had any experience just asking the Booker if anyone outside of whose being posted that day is available?

Santooki
04-09-21, 18:57
I do know there are two numbers that seem to have different people responding (based on their tone and the content of the convo). Got in trouble a bit once because I texted both numbers for appts because the other didn't respond. I know sometimes they'll text a new girl directly before they post on HX so it's nice to know regulars get a legs up if that's anything. The times I've gotten a lineup for the week type thing (because I like to plan ahead), it was always just the HX listed ones or the UTR main house ones. That's why it lead me to believe maybe there's two diff processes or managements potentially with the PD ones. I do like the secondary location more with the bigger master though.

I've seen a few of the PD girls and they've all told me that they work when they feel like it. My guess is the PD girls are just the ones who don't work as frequently. Also I feel like the girls that are under QODs main handle exclusively work at the main house, but I have seen one HX girl that hosted at the secondary location. Those are the only differentiators I have noticed.

I also feel like there tend to be more girls available than what's actively being advertised. Last time I was there every room in the house was occupied but only one girl was being advertised. Anyone had any experience just asking the Booker if anyone outside of whose being posted that day is available?

HoeWhisperer
04-10-21, 00:14
I do know there are two numbers that seem to have different people responding (based on their tone and the content of the convo). Got in trouble a bit once because I texted both numbers for appts because the other didn't respond. I know sometimes they'll text a new girl directly before they post on HX so it's nice to know regulars get a legs up if that's anything. The times I've gotten a lineup for the week type thing (because I like to plan ahead), it was always just the HX listed ones or the UTR main house ones. That's why it lead me to believe maybe there's two diff processes or managements potentially with the PD ones. I do like the secondary location more with the bigger master though.I actually like the main house. Parking is easy and you don't have to park right in front on a main road like you do at the second location. I do agree it's seems to be some kind of loose partnership with the PD girls and HX girls. Where they have some kind of sharing arrangement with the 2nd house. The PD Booker tends to pretend they are the actual girl, always speaks in first person. Where as the HX Booker sets you up like an actual Booker.

DreamFreez
04-10-21, 02:24

- Lacey143 on PD.

- MonicaG818 on HX (I think she also is on PD, aka Gia Gelato starlet).KatyaPeach is overpriced.

What's the damage on Lacey143? Does she look like the girl in red and blue lingerie? The first pic of her in black lingerie, she's gained a few pounds, you can see the difference easily from 2018 and 2021.

Santooki
04-11-21, 13:14
KatyaPeach is overpriced.

What's the damage on Lacey143? Does she look like the girl in red and blue lingerie? The first pic of her in black lingerie, she's gained a few pounds, you can see the difference easily from 2018 and 2021.What's Katya's pricing now? I haven't seen her since she broke off from QoD though I always thought she was pretty fun for standard QoD pricing.

Yeah I been curious about Lacey too, but Booker is pretty short with words. Only replied 400 H. No other details provided.

DreamFreez
04-12-21, 14:09
What's Katya's pricing now? I haven't seen her since she broke off from QoD though I always thought she was pretty fun for standard QoD pricing.

Yeah I been curious about Lacey too, but Booker is pretty short with words. Only replied 400 H. No other details provided.500 H, it's like when you drink Starbucks at 4, but now it's 8. Still same Starbucks nothing new.

Mhawk256
04-16-21, 11:16
Nothing wrong with a QoD thread. Is there any other SFV specific girls? I can think of.

Megansmodels. Seems like a shadier version of QoD house. Have not seen.

Zerine777 - Moves around, can't tell if she's part of QoD when in town. Have not seen.

Jenny818 - A classic.

LadyStar2017 - Shows up from time to time. Have not seen.

Alice. Is she still around?

Recently I had a good experience with Molly143 from QoD, mainly because we had a chemistry and she got really into it. She's not your typical skinny white valley chick so you might not be into her type, but I'd recommend checking her out when she's in town again.

Markssmrk
04-16-21, 17:17
Nothing wrong with a QoD thread. Is there any other SFV specific girls? I can think of.

Megansmodels. Seems like a shadier version of QoD house. Have not seen.

Zerine777 - Moves around, can't tell if she's part of QoD when in town. Have not seen.

Jenny818 - A classic.

LadyStar2017 - Shows up from time to time. Have not seen.

Alice. Is she still around?

Recently I had a good experience with Molly143 from QoD, mainly because we had a chemistry and she got really into it. She's not your typical skinny white valley chick so you might not be into her type, but I'd recommend checking her out when she's in town again.Zerine is former QOD but Indy now. I've heard some good reports about megs models girls but they don't seem to be as organized as QOD.

I saw molly a few months ago. Had an ok time. She seemed tired as I was her last appt that night. Definitely my type. 4'11 maybe shorter with a big fat ass. Not too many chick built like that. But she couldn't take D that night. She tried but like I said I think she was worn out from her day and it was pretty late. Not repeat worthy for me.

I'd rate my time with Ginger and BaileyB as 10's in comparison my date with molly was like a 6. Just slightly better than average because of her looks.

Lexx1029
04-28-21, 03:19
Sorry I mostly go to vegas but looking for something local now. Unfamiliar with QOD, can someone explain or let me know what I'm getting into if contacting one of them (pm open if this is secret!) Thanks!

PicoHector
05-07-21, 14:56
Anyone have experience with Jazmine?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JazminesFunHouse

ArrogantBstrd
05-13-21, 13:38
How is the service at QOD? Is it another apartment in-call like the Thai and Korean spots? Is BBBJ / CIM pretty standard? Or does that need to be worked out with each provider?

I have a couple of FWBs to see whenever I'm in town. I usually go to one of the Latina / Korean AMPs when they're not available.

Feel free to reach out if you're heading to San Diego. I can probably point you to some good leads if you don't already have any.

TylerDurden696
05-14-21, 17:59

This is not an AMP or TJ go-balls-deep, push-back-of-her-head DT fuckfest, so the vast majority of you may be indifferent, disinterested or disappointed. I have zero interest in either of those places, so this was a nice lovemaking session with a young, hot, white spinner college freshman, consistent with my own particular element and sommelier taste. Consider me a Baby Crew Connoisseur.I don't have an account on HX, was wondering if you could pm or post her contact, thanks man.

Jedi69
05-14-21, 19:51
I don't have an account on HX, was wondering if you could pm or post her contact, thanks man.As the original founding member of Fight Club, you of all people should know that the first rule of Baby-Flower Crew, is we don't talk about the Baby-Flower Crew. Athena is posting in Pasadena right now. You should fork over the $25 to join Hx so you can enjoy this young beauty.

Maybe these pics will convince you.

Marleonetti
05-15-21, 01:39
As the original founding member of Fight Club, you of all people should know that the first rule of Baby-Flower Crew, is we don't talk about the Baby-Flower Crew. Athena is posting in Pasadena right now. You should fork over the $25 to join Hx so you can enjoy this young beauty.

Maybe these pics will convince you.There are plenty of escorts to give reviews on from all the free sites like escort alligator or escort monkey and the like. Please stop trying to get guys to pay 25 bucks to supposedly find hot young chix that somehow are not on any of the other well known free escort sites. I mean come on, if these pictures of these HX girls were legit then at least half of them would also be posting on the other well known free sites. You HX posters on here are just trying to market your HX site with pics of girls that nobody will ever get with.

Marleonetti
05-15-21, 01:49
I don't have an account on HX, was wondering if you could pm or post her contact, thanks man.They will never give you the info of a escort because they just post pics of hot chics to get you to pay to look on their site. I mean almost every damn picture they post of a HX girl is super hot and young and does not appear on any of the more well known free escort sites, which makes no sense because a escort will want as much advertising exposure as possible and every legit escort I every knew of will appear on multiple escort sites, not just one.

BStachel
05-15-21, 09:14
I don't have an account on HX, was wondering if you could pm or post her contact, thanks man.The Baby / Flower crew booker will send you nasty threatening messages and block your number if you don't contact them first from HX.

Drooo
05-15-21, 12:59
I have an account on HX but no points. Would you mind PMing her contact info?

As the original founding member of Fight Club, you of all people should know that the first rule of Baby-Flower Crew, is we don't talk about the Baby-Flower Crew. Athena is posting in Pasadena right now. You should fork over the $25 to join Hx so you can enjoy this young beauty.

Maybe these pics will convince you.

Markssmrk
05-17-21, 16:52
There are plenty of escorts to give reviews on from all the free sites like escort alligator or escort monkey and the like. Please stop trying to get guys to pay 25 bucks to supposedly find hot young chix that somehow are not on any of the other well known free escort sites. I mean come on, if these pictures of these HX girls were legit then at least half of them would also be posting on the other well known free sites. You HX posters on here are just trying to market your HX site with pics of girls that nobody will ever get with.

They will never give you the info of a escort because they just post pics of hot chics to get you to pay to look on their site. I mean almost every damn picture they post of a HX girl is super hot and young and does not appear on any of the more well known free escort sites, which makes no sense because a escort will want as much advertising exposure as possible and every legit escort I every knew of will appear on multiple escort sites, not just one.Wow you guys are really lost. Jedi has a tendency to embellish how good of a time and how attractive some girls are but HX is the most legit escort site. Pretty much all the girls are using real pictures. Athenasunflower is 100% real and so are the pictures. This is Los Angeles the sex work capital of america and porn capital of the world. Do you really think there aren't any young legit hotties that are out there escorting on the side for extra cash? HX offers an extra level of security for the girls with the rating system. And some of the best ones have bookers and groups they work with to manage their schedules. This is a lot easier for some than being Indy and waiting around at a hotel all day. That is why you don't see a lot of the hottest ones on the lower end sites. You should do a little more research before you jump to conclusions. There's a reason there are entire threads dedicated to HX.

Marleonetti
05-18-21, 23:10
Wow you guys are really lost. Jedi has a tendency to embellish how good of a time and how attractive some girls are but HX is the most legit escort site. Pretty much all the girls are using real pictures. Athenasunflower is 100% real and so are the pictures. This is Los Angeles the sex work capital of america and porn capital of the world. Do you really think there aren't any young legit hotties that are out there escorting on the side for extra cash? HX offers an extra level of security for the girls with the rating system. And some of the best ones have bookers and groups they work with to manage their schedules. This is a lot easier for some than being Indy and waiting around at a hotel all day. That is why you don't see a lot of the hottest ones on the lower end sites. You should do a little more research before you jump to conclusions. There's a reason there are entire threads dedicated to HX.Most of the guys that pay the HX fee never ever end up meeting with any of these hot young escorts that allow guys to do all bb and do CIP and creampies like every single post complete with photos that certain HX posters keep posting. I have over 30 years of experience with hookers and escorts in LA and me and every guy I know who also knows southern California knows that the days in LA of hot young white girls letting you bb and CIP are pretty much over and have been for at least a decade and I know these HX sales agents posting on here are lying to attract new suckers to pay for HX knowing nobody is going to get a slender 22 year old blonde white girl to to bb with.

Markssmrk
05-19-21, 23:45
Most of the guys that pay the HX fee never ever end up meeting with any of these hot young escorts that allow guys to do all bb and do CIP and creampies like every single post complete with photos that certain HX posters keep posting. I have over 30 years of experience with hookers and escorts in LA and me and every guy I know who also knows southern California knows that the days in LA of hot young white girls letting you bb and CIP are pretty much over and have been for at least a decade and I know these HX sales agents posting on here are lying to attract new suckers to pay for HX knowing nobody is going to get a slender 22 year old blonde white girl to to bb with.

3 weeks ago I BBd a hot 19 yo amateur porn star off of HX. In Feb I fucked one 24yo ex pornstar and a 19yo newbie porn chick. I don't know why HX makes you so mad but do some research. There's fun to be had there.

AhardLanding
05-23-21, 14:28
Quick warning, she has text me twice so far in the past 2 days trying to get me to go see her again. I think business might be a little slow for her or something.

Her pictures are accurate. No GFE on my visit. Only got a nude massage and HJ with full access to her body. Since she was on her period I didn't get to play with her kitty. Also didn't want any kind of kissing. She did some camel slide while on top for a bit and really likes having her tits sucked on. Not a clock watcher and offers a shower before and after. The after shower she joins in and helped clean off all the oil she used on the massage. Her English isn't very good so it was hard talking to her at times. I.

Western Ave near Hollywood Blvd. My apartment.

Text only please.

4'11".

34 C.

Shaved.

Text me.

1 hour 170 massage HJ.

1 hour 220 CBJ cfs DATY / DATO Massage.

BBBJ +30.

Ofart
06-11-21, 01:33
Most of the guys that pay the HX fee never ever end up meeting with any of these hot young escorts that allow guys to do all bb and do CIP and creampies like every single post complete with photos that certain HX posters keep posting. I have over 30 years of experience with hookers and escorts in LA and me and every guy I know who also knows southern California knows that the days in LA of hot young white girls letting you bb and CIP are pretty much over and have been for at least a decade and I know these HX sales agents posting on here are lying to attract new suckers to pay for HX knowing nobody is going to get a slender 22 year old blonde white girl to to bb with.I don't think hx is a scam. Although I don't use other sites other than to browse. There are many accurate pictures and info of the escorts on hx. Sure you'll run into cat-fish from time to time. But if you do the research it significantly lower the chances you get scam. Maybe in word it isn't a total scam. In all my meet up, 90% of the time the girls honor the menu. 70-80% of the time it's the person from the post. In the beginning of the hobby I was running into catfishes and bad experiences and it was frustrating. But with the help of people from this community and do your research and learn from mistake, you can have pleasant experience with Hx.

If you have built up rating or repeat business with some of the organizations they are pretty up front with you about the girls.

With that being said I'm more satisfy than unsatisfying with Hx and will continue to use the service because once in awhile you tend to find a gem.

Ofart
06-11-21, 01:41
How is the service at QOD? Is it another apartment in-call like the Thai and Korean spots? Is BBBJ / CIM pretty standard? Or does that need to be worked out with each provider?

I have a couple of FWBs to see whenever I'm in town. I usually go to one of the Latina / Korean AMPs when they're not available.

Feel free to reach out if you're heading to San Diego. I can probably point you to some good leads if you don't already have any.Qod = QueenOfDenyle.

Look them up on Hx for info.

Ofart
06-11-21, 01:45
You clearly have a fetish for small white girls even if the service is sub par. Athena sounds like a trophy fuck.

Currently active QOD girls.Athena. Agree on her service is sub par. But definitely one of the younger best tight body.

BikiniFan
08-12-21, 06:37
There are plenty of escorts to give reviews on from all the free sites like escort alligator or escort monkey and the like. Please stop trying to get guys to pay 25 bucks to supposedly find hot young chix that somehow are not on any of the other well known free escort sites. I mean come on, if these pictures of these HX girls were legit then at least half of them would also be posting on the other well known free sites. You HX posters on here are just trying to market your HX site with pics of girls that nobody will ever get with.Feel free to avoid hx, that just means there will be one less guy potentially booking the girl I want to see at the time I want to see her.

I have hobbied all over the world, seen many hundreds of girls while using dozens of sites and none of them have given me as much accuracy as hx in regards to knowing what's going to be behind the door to the room I'm walking into. The only times I have had less risk of disappointment were at brothels in Australia, Holland, Thailand, etc. or at FKK clubs in Germany (Artemis in Berlin being my favorite).

Sure, there are the occasional girls who don't match their pix (All Asian house as an example) or maybe even a full on bait & switch, but proper use of the network system alleviates most of those issues.

That $25 entry fee is the best $25 I ever spent, but if you prefer the free sites, that's no problem for me, to each his own. If I am lucky enough as to cum on Kaikai22's smiling face again one of these days, it will have only happened because of that $25 I spent once upon a time.

As I think about it more, that $25 probably works out to about 10 cents for each cumshot that some little hottie has coaxed out of me in one of the Queen's condos over the years, and that means all the non-QOD cumshots were free. Nice.

Fun times.

IAmGib1
08-12-21, 07:44
Quick warning, she has text me twice so far in the past 2 days trying to get me to go see her again. I think business might be a little slow for her or something.

Her pictures are accurate. No GFE on my visit. Only got a nude massage and HJ with full access to her body. Since she was on her period I didn't get to play with her kitty. Also didn't want any kind of kissing. She did some camel slide while on top for a bit and really likes having her tits sucked on. Not a clock watcher and offers a shower before and after. The after shower she joins in and helped clean off all the oil she used on the massage. Her English isn't very good so it was hard talking to her at times. I.

Western Ave near Hollywood Blvd. My apartment.

Text only please.

4'11".

34 C.

Shaved.

Text me.

1 hour 170 massage HJ.

1 hour 220 CBJ cfs DATY / DATO Massage.

BBBJ +30.Her booker is probably a boyfriend cause her service is now massage only.

She used to offer CFS and Covered Greek according to some of the other posts.

You would need to send a text with two emojis to get the secret menu Zucchini + Peach.

Gentleman1
08-24-21, 15:55
Feel free to avoid hx, that just means there will be one less guy potentially booking the girl I want to see at the time I want to see her.

I have hobbied all over the world, seen many hundreds of girls while using dozens of sites and none of them have given me as much accuracy as hx in regards to knowing what's going to be behind the door to the room I'm walking into. The only times I have had less risk of disappointment were at brothels in Australia, Holland, Thailand, etc. or at FKK clubs in Germany (Artemis in Berlin being my favorite).

Sure, there are the occasional girls who don't match their pix (All Asian house as an example) or maybe even a full on bait & switch, but proper use of the network system alleviates most of those issues.

That $25 entry fee is the best $25 I ever spent, but if you prefer the free sites, that's no problem for me, to each his own. If I am lucky enough as to cum on Kaikai22's smiling face again one of these days, it will have only happened because of that $25 I spent once upon a time..Please provide her info if you can find her on any other web. Appreciated.

Jedi69
08-26-21, 10:56
Please provide her info if you can find her on any other web. Appreciated.Wow and I thought I was obsessed with kaikai22. Over half of your posts here are about her LOL. I don't blame you. I got addicted to her perfect body since the first time I banged her in February 2017. I always bring her snacks and food like boba tea, iced coffee from SB, fruit and veggie trays, hummus dip, and other "stuff" that she loves so much ha ha ha.

She pretty much lets me do whatever I want to her body except for BBFS. I already popped twice during MSOG after non stop kissing and BBBJ. I would be dressed up and she is still naked on the bed and says you can lick my pussy if you want. So she just spreads her skinny thighs wide open and I dive right in, and after about 10-15 minutes she falls asleep! So I just quietly leave her hotel room after waking her up and she barely acknowledges and I cover her with a sheet and bug off.

Damn I miss her but if she comes back, sorry dude but the line forms behind me ha ha ha. I bet you are kicking yourself in the head for not downloading all her sexy content. I have about 35 GB of my own and everything I have saved over the years. A complete kaikai22 collection!

Gentleman1
08-31-21, 17:42
Wow and I thought I was obsessed with kaikai22. Over half of your posts here are about her LOL. I don't blame you. I got addicted to her perfect body since the first time I banged her in February 2017. I always bring her snacks and food like boba tea, iced coffee from SB, fruit and veggie trays, hummus dip, and other "stuff" that she loves so much ha ha ha.

She pretty much lets me do whatever I want to her body except for BBFS. I already popped twice during MSOG after non stop kissing and BBBJ. I would be dressed up and she is still naked on the bed and says you can lick my pussy if you want. So she just spreads her skinny thighs wide open and I dive right in, and after about 10-15 minutes she falls asleep! So I just quietly leave her hotel room after waking her up and she barely acknowledges and I cover her with a sheet and bug off.

Damn I miss her but if she comes back, sorry dude but the line forms behind me ha ha ha. I bet you are kicking yourself in the head for not downloading all her sexy content. I have about 35 GB of my own and everything I have saved over the years. A complete kaikai22 collection!Damn you got to bang her when she just started in this business. I banged her twice in late 2020, didn't get chance msog only hhr, planned to go for 2 hrs next time but unfortunately she left.

Love eating her pink pussy. She let me eat her pussy for hhr or so for both sessions. It tastes soooo delicious. Anyways you took those pics from the sessions? Thanks for sharing.

Gentleman1
08-31-21, 17:58
Wow and I thought I was obsessed with kaikai22. Over half of your posts here are about her LOL. I don't blame you. I got addicted to her perfect body since the first time I banged her in February 2017. I always bring her snacks and food like boba tea, iced coffee from SB, fruit and veggie trays, hummus dip, and other "stuff" that she loves so much ha ha ha.

Damn I miss her but if she comes back, sorry dude but the line forms behind me ha ha ha. I bet you are kicking yourself in the head for not downloading all her sexy content. I have about 35 GB of my own and everything I have saved over the years. A complete kaikai22 collection!Would of creampied and cum covered that pretty pussy of hers if she let BBFS hahaha.

SFVsag
09-14-21, 00:19
I had been seeing a gal in the SFV several times over a 1-2 year period. She then fell off the map and I haven't seen her since.

I discovered that she once had a Hx account, using the name Angeronareborn.

Taking a stab in here. Did any of you ever encounter this one? Anyone still in contact with her? Would enjoy running into her again and reliving the past.

StikkyOne
10-06-21, 14:33
Her booker is probably a boyfriend cause her service is now massage only.

She used to offer CFS and Covered Greek according to some of the other posts.

You would need to send a text with two emojis to get the secret menu Zucchini + Peach.There is no secret menu.

PokeHerDeep
01-17-22, 03:06
Good news folks Kaikai22 is back in action now. Just hoping she still look the same after a long break.

Jedi69
01-17-22, 10:24
Good news folks Kaikai22 is back in action now. Just hoping she still look the same after a long break.She was supposed to host in the OC yesterday Sunday. Her rates went up just like her weight. She looks like some Omicron pounds were added. Her belly looks pudgy, soft, and bigger. She used to have one of the tightest abs on HX. Looks like some Kovid Kilos also went to her boobs, well at least that's some good news. Ass looks bigger too.

Dang what did these Hx hotties do during the pandemic and lock down? Become a GrubHub customer of the month every month?

Drooo
01-18-22, 01:15
Not sure where to post this since this is Glendale and I'm not sure if that's SFV or SGV but nevertheless here is my experience.

VIP Club.

Bit the bullet and tried out the VIP Club yesterday, contacted them via WeChat and was given an (local motel) address. Texted back an forth a little more, got the room number.

Went up, knocked, the door opened and she was hiding behind the door. It was dark in the room (I went around noon), curtains were shut and only a small red lamp was on. Hugged and used the restroom.

Got the business part done and then undressed. She was extremely careful using sanitizer on everything. Super thin body and nice enhanced boobs (C cup). Started with some rubbing and letting me suck on her boobs to get me going. Then onto a CBJ for a couple of minutes to get me super ready. She hopped on for cowgirl and we switched to doggy when she got tired.

As she was riding me I had access to her boobs and nipples and when I was pounding her from behind I still had access to her boobs and nipples while she reached under and behind to play with my balls.

The whole session lasted about 20-25 minutes beginning to end. I would see her again because the whole thing was easy and convenient.

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123 z.

PokeHerDeep
01-19-22, 22:39
She was supposed to host in the OC yesterday Sunday. Her rates went up just like her weight. She looks like some Omicron pounds were added. Her belly looks pudgy, soft, and bigger. She used to have one of the tightest abs on HX. Looks like some Kovid Kilos also went to her boobs, well at least that's some good news. Ass looks bigger too.

Dang what did these Hx hotties do during the pandemic and lock down? Become a GrubHub customer of the month every month?Perhaps she had baby after all the creampied videos she posted on her OF during pandemic.

DragonWalker
02-12-22, 02:37
Not sure where to post this since this is Glendale and I'm not sure if that's SFV or SGV but nevertheless here is my experience.

VIP Club.

Bit the bullet and tried out the VIP Club yesterday, contacted them via WeChat and was given an (local motel) address. Texted back an forth a little more, got the room number.

Went up, knocked, the door opened and she was hiding behind the door. It was dark in the room (I went around noon), curtains were shut and only a small red lamp was on. Hugged and used the restroom.

Got the business part done and then undressed. She was extremely careful using sanitizer on everything. Super thin body and nice enhanced boobs (C cup). Started with some rubbing and letting me suck on her boobs to get me going. Then onto a CBJ for a couple of minutes to get me super ready. She hopped on for cowgirl and we switched to doggy when she got tired.

As she was riding me I had access to her boobs and nipples and when I was pounding her from behind I still had access to her boobs and nipples while she reached under and behind to play with my balls.

The whole session lasted about 20-25 minutes beginning to end. I would see her again because the whole thing was easy and convenient.

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123 z.On your advice I checked this place out. At first I went to the Glendale location where the booker made me wait around for 30 minutes. I finally went up and the provider was older and a little pudgy. I said no and left. Told booker what happened and he assured me a place on my way back in North Hills had two young ones. With nothing to lose I dropped by. Sure enough two younger ones. I picked the thinner one. She had a nice rack and we did the standard stuff CFS, cow girl, miss, doggy. I really let her have it and she took it pretty well. Non-GFE nice body, I got in nice and close. It was pretty much business which works at the rate I got $. 2 I would go back if I could find someone younger and with a nice body.

Drooo
02-15-22, 22:08
I know what you mean, they made me wait the 2nd and 3rd time I visited due to housekeeping which was true because I already knew the room number from my previous visit and saw the maid outside her room. I do miss her, she was fun and had a nice body.

The new girl is a little chubby but I was horny and she was willing. Same routine as the previous girl but I couldn't finish, so she said she would finish me by hand and I counted with his about a BBBJ. She asked for a tip and I said sure and she let me BBBJ to cim. She cleaned me up and I went on my way.

On your advice I checked this place out. At first I went to the Glendale location where the booker made me wait around for 30 minutes. I finally went up and the provider was older and a little pudgy. I said no and left. Told booker what happened and he assured me a place on my way back in North Hills had two young ones. With nothing to lose I dropped by. Sure enough two younger ones. I picked the thinner one. She had a nice rack and we did the standard stuff CFS, cow girl, miss, doggy. I really let her have it and she took it pretty well. Non-GFE nice body, I got in nice and close. It was pretty much business which works at the rate I got $. 2 I would go back if I could find someone younger and with a nice body.

Eponymously
02-18-22, 16:12
New account 'TheAnnieArcher'. An active adult actress of decent profile, although I'm wasn't familiar with her previously. I probably won't even bother messaging, shudder to think what her rates are LOL. But thought I'd give the heads up anyway.

ChrisPoontang
02-18-22, 17:43
New account 'TheAnnieArcher'. An active adult actress of decent profile, although I'm wasn't familiar with her previously. I probably won't even bother messaging, shudder to think what her rates are LOL. But thought I'd give the heads up anyway.The booker is posting Constantly which is always a bad sign. You've got a young millennial that thinks she's entitled to certain lifestyle, she does porn because she only wants to work a few hours a week, then you have a booker that is desperate for his commission. Yeah the prices are going to be outrageous for sure. The said part is that some losers will be tripping over themselves for her when she is is a 6 or 7 on her best day.

CoolGuy818
02-19-22, 05:41
New account 'TheAnnieArcher'. An active adult actress of decent profile, although I'm wasn't familiar with her previously. I probably won't even bother messaging, shudder to think what her rates are LOL. But thought I'd give the heads up anyway.I sent her a message out of curiosity. She said she'd do 500 BBFS. Not too bad but her pics don't really do it for me.

IHaveAznFever
02-19-22, 17:54
I sent her a message out of curiosity. She said she'd do 500 BBFS. Not too bad but her pics don't really do it for me.All her porn seems to be the BBC and I am not in that category.

Eponymously
02-23-22, 01:47
Ktown_crown on Hx, her name is Jamie. Took a chance on her, despite being a little pricier than I like, not unreasonable. Boy am I glad I did. She's a winner.

Her incall was in Sherman Oaks. Communication was a little bit spotty, but she might handle her own account and is relatively new so cut her some slack. Pictures are accurate: Asian-American, young (somewhere in the 20's probably, I'm awful at guessing ages), skinny with a very slight frame. Once we got going, the service was awesome. GFE menu and she fully delivered. Not one who typically cares about BBBJ one way or another but she has some skills: I'm very average in size but still it's relatively rare to find someone who DT's all the way to the base. Chemistry off the charts and immaculate DATY. No doubt I'll be repeating whenever I can.

ArrogantBstrd
03-15-22, 00:20
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/11631

Pictures are accurate. Initial messages on HX mentioned BBJ, CFS, and CIM. Very sweet girl. Has some residual mommy fat. Young. Probably mid-20's. Really pretty girl. She reminds me of Gina Valentina. Super pothead, though. Kinda ditzy.

BBBJ, Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, etc. Lots of kisses in between. GFE-ish. Almost felt like being with an old girlfriend.

Upcharge for CIM even though the booker mentioned it in the initial conversation. Gives off vibes that her booker is her pimp. She asked for a tip on top of the agreed donation. She said that it all "doesn't go to me--it goes to him. ".

Poor girl. As much as I love Gina Valentina, I wouldn't repeat.

IEdog
04-10-22, 20:04
Anyone been able to meet up with jenbanks606 from HX lately?

CyberPunk2083
06-03-22, 15:27
Anyone have MsDiscrete's contact info? Not getting a response on HX.

LilyLoveXxx
06-08-22, 05:48
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Santooki
06-10-22, 11:34
Anyone have MsDiscrete's contact info? Not getting a response on HX.Booker probably won't respond till she's available and login to post an ad on her behalf.

IAmGib1
06-22-22, 11:17
London1991 HX is a nice thai MILF provides massage and HJ. Check out her pics. She is in SFV.

However, once you get to know her more is available for bigger tip UTR. She looks like someone I met before that worked with Gami's crew.

Anyone else partake and get extra services or recognize her from days gone by?

Mhawk256
07-14-22, 14:28
Has anyone checked out SugarAsianLA? The most recent report that I could find doesn't look good.

Here it is http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5997-Hx-Providers-in-the-SGV&p=5636655#post5636655.

Rollory
07-14-22, 19:22
Has anyone checked out SugarAsianLA? The most recent report that I could find doesn't look good.

Here it is http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5997-Hx-Providers-in-the-SGV&p=5636655#post5636655.Yes, I couldn't open that thread though.

I will say that its ok, and truly depends on the provider. Is she looks good, she likely is. Northridge seemingly has better providers than Sherman Oaks for example when its open. They do invite you in to review the lineup and I've walked depending on what I've seen without repercussion. I haven't visited north hills but wouldn't based on location.

I've been 5 times and experiences have been good, sometimes better than others.

Mhawk256
07-14-22, 23:50
Yes, I couldn't open that thread though.

I will say that its ok, and truly depends on the provider. Is she looks good, she likely is. Northridge seemingly has better providers than Sherman Oaks for example when its open. They do invite you in to review the lineup and I've walked depending on what I've seen without repercussion. I haven't visited north hills but wouldn't based on location.

I've been 5 times and experiences have been good, sometimes better than others.Thanks. The thread is from the SGV section of the forums and basically said that C-orgs are a gamble. May give it a try as HX seems to be full of low quality girls lately.

Drooo
11-14-22, 11:33
Has anyone seen Kira? I've been wanting to see her but don't have any FX Points to PM her. I like her face and body but not too sure about her saggy boobs.

TylerDurden696
11-14-22, 17:45
Has anyone seen Kira? I've been wanting to see her but don't have any FX Points to PM her. I like her face and body but not too sure about her saggy boobs.Saw her and was disappointed looks way older in person. Tips are saggy. And meh attitude and performance. Wouldn't recommend.

EmcSquared
11-17-22, 10:52
Has anyone seen Kira? I've been wanting to see her but don't have any FX Points to PM her. I like her face and body but not too sure about her saggy boobs.If you have no FX points for comms, then why are you asking for intel and reviews LOL. Without Fx points, your chances of fucking Kira be zero percent. Is this a rhetorical question?

Since you can't afford the $25 Target gift card for PM privileges, I guess you might as well just jack off to these pics below. Imagine Kira be on her hands and knees with her purty blonde mouth pleasuring and slobbering all over your dick instead of mine LOL.

Drooo
11-17-22, 10:56
Thanks I knew from her photos she had saggy tits but she looks so cute. She was on my bucket list but now she's off it. Appreciate the 411.

Saw her and was disappointed looks way older in person. Tips are saggy. And meh attitude and performance. Wouldn't recommend.

IAmGib1
11-28-22, 09:30
London1991 HX is a nice thai MILF provides massage and HJ. Check out her pics. She is in SFV.

However, once you get to know her more is available for bigger tip UTR. She looks like someone I met before that worked with Gami's crew.

Anyone else partake and get extra services or recognize her from days gone by?Does anyone have experience with London?

Rollory
11-28-22, 17:05
Does anyone have experience with London?I do not. I have others on my list like Masumi who has disappeared from Megan models and can't find her. Any suggestions on where she's at now?

GimmeMoreHead
11-28-22, 17:17
I do not. I have others on my list like Masumi who has disappeared from Megan models and can't find her. Any suggestions on where she's at now?I was just thinking about Masumi yesterday. Glad I saw her a few times. She got a fat ass and good pussy. Not many big booty Asians out there. Sucked that she was only available on Wednesdays.

Rollory
11-29-22, 00:01
I was just thinking about Masumi yesterday. Glad I saw her a few times. She got a fat ass and good pussy. Not many big booty Asians out there. Sucked that she was only available on Wednesdays.I'd be satisfied with Weds. Or any day if I could find her. Anyone have details?

SfvHobby
11-30-22, 01:14
She works regularly at a Thai MP in West LA. Search the LA threads for more info. Probably the HX one.

I'd be satisfied with Weds. Or any day if I could find her. Anyone have details?

Tutanota
12-22-22, 01:26
Does anyone have experience with London?Yes, she was a friend for many years back back in the day when she went by Angie / Pink Galaxy / Blue. I can vouch for her.

Can you post or DM me her new contact info? I don't have a paid HX account so I can't message her directly. Thanks!

Gyalist
01-14-23, 22:05
Hey Gents,

This might be my first post. If not, it can't be more than post number 3. Apologies for not adding any useful info and just asking for help.

Anyway, I'm trying to get released on HX, and it seems that snail mail is the only option available to me. Crypto is temp unavailable, and I don't know anyone on there who could vouch for me to get me released (unless some of you kind mongers can hook me up).

I see people in their forums talking about a gift card option, but I don't see that as an official option. Anyone here can provide some clarity?

I'm tired of the AMP crap shoot.

DodgerK
01-14-23, 23:43
Hey Gents,

This might be my first post. If not, it can't be more than post number 3. Apologies for not adding any useful info and just asking for help.

Anyway, I'm trying to get released on HX, and it seems that snail mail is the only option available to me. Crypto is temp unavailable, and I don't know anyone on there who could vouch for me to get me released (unless some of you kind mongers can hook me up).

I see people in their forums talking about a gift card option, but I don't see that as an official option. Anyone here can provide some clarity?

I'm tired of the AMP crap shoot.Click on FX points then Credit Cards and Debit Card then scroll down the page to enter your gift card.

Gyalist
01-14-23, 23:50
Click on FX points then Credit Cards and Debit Card then scroll down the page to enter your gift card.Much appreciated. You're a lifesaver. On it. Thanks!

Drooo
04-22-23, 09:41
She must have been losing customers and blaming it on her boobs, because now she has new boobs! If she still has a crappy attitude, the boobs won't help. I'm a little bit tempted to see her because I have a thing for cute blondes but your review of her is stopping me from wasting my money and time. Thanks.

Saw her and was disappointed looks way older in person. Tits are saggy. And meh attitude and performance. Wouldn't recommend.

Cbonia2
04-22-23, 11:23
She must have been losing customers and blaming it on her boobs, because now she has new boobs! If she still has a crappy attitude, the boobs won't help. I'm a little bit tempted to see her because I have a thing for cute blondes but your review of her is stopping me from wasting my money and time. Thanks.This is her real face without makeup and Photoshop.

Tomatillo
04-22-23, 16:38
This is her real face without makeup and Photoshop.Seriously, Thanks for posting this. Sometimes the spider senses actually work since I've been tempted but never pulled the trigger.

Drooo
04-23-23, 12:04
I always wondered why she uses soft focus in the pictures that show her face. That is a huge turn off.

This is her real face without makeup and Photoshop.

Drakko
04-24-23, 19:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Drakko
04-25-23, 15:30
This is her real face without makeup and Photoshop.Fake. Put someone else's face on her picture! You can tell by the bottom of picture!

PlayerN818
04-26-23, 09:01
Fake. Put someone else's face on her picture! You can tell by the bottom of picture!They sure did an excellent job of matching the existing blur amount on the rest of the picture. But, what with your extensive comment history here, if you say it's fake. . .

Jbjb1983
05-07-23, 17:44
Was happy to book the cute Jenna aka sidechick, then I saw her pic without make up! Damn ruined that boner I still had after BBFS with her!

Drooo
07-19-23, 09:33
Has anyone seen her? She's currently in Burbank. She's my type, I haven't seen anyone review her yet, curious about her menu and rates.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/13720

CrabMan007
07-24-23, 12:31
Was happy to book the cute Jenna aka sidechick, then I saw her pic without make up! Damn ruined that boner I still had after BBFS with her!What us her profile on hx?

RonStefou32
09-30-23, 17:59
Any intel on this one?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Addie

Menu seems unique.

RockItAllNite
10-01-23, 09:10
Any intel on this one?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Addie

Menu seems unique.Whats her menu? Seems like she is always looking for a ride somewhere?

RonStefou32
10-01-23, 12:47
Whats her menu? Seems like she is always looking for a ride somewhere?(I offer complimentary time for brunch or a drink.)

I only offer outs.

Then I offer conversation, hugs, holding hands.

Mutual touching, a beautiful smile.

CBJ and cfs:

1 Hour $500.

Second Time $450.

Third time $400.

2 Hours $600.

Second Time $550.

Third Time $500.

3 Hours $700.

Second Time $650.

Third Time $600.

15 Minute Video Chat $50.

Personalized Picture $10 each.

Ace McNasty
01-31-24, 12:51
There is a male account on Hx who is a small-time booker named Waylife310. I woud hit them up if you guys looking for variety.

He hooked me up when he first joined Hx with this super hot 19 yo college coed. All bare with CIP finish. Some pics below. His current offerings are not my type. Not into that fake tits, BBL, slim-thick girls. I prefer them pale, skinny, and natural (or perfect fake boobs). I don't partake much in the SFV because I always fly in and out of JWA, ONT, and LAX. But once in a while I use Bob Hope, and that was when I banged this chick before my flight later that day. The Valley is just not convenient to me, which is why I rarely use QOD or meganmodels.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Wavylife310

WhoreMaster 91
02-02-24, 08:03
There is a male account on Hx who is a small-time booker named Waylife310. I woud hit them up if you guys looking for variety.

He hooked me up when he first joined Hx with this super hot 19 yo college coed. All bare with CIP finish. Some pics below. His current offerings are not my type. Not into that fake tits, BBL, slim-thick girls. I prefer them pale, skinny, and natural (or perfect fake boobs). I don't partake much in the SFV because I always fly in and out of JWA, ONT, and LAX. But once in a while I use Bob Hope, and that was when I banged this chick before my flight later that day. The Valley is just not convenient to me, which is why I rarely use QOD or meganmodels.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Wavylife310Yeah I would like to BBFS this chic on the photos also?

Ace McNasty
02-02-24, 17:17
Yeah I would like to BBFS this chic on the photos also?3 problems:

1. You ain't a member on HX. So how will you contact Wavylife310 booker?

2. She ain't cheap. Not for bargain hunters in the Valley.

3. There ain't no QV sessions, only hour minimum. See #2 above.

But #2 and #3 are irrelevant since you can't get past #1.

Heizenberg
04-05-24, 11:02
Hello gents would any of you recommend this she is visiting SFV no price or menu listed.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/14099

Any help is greatly appreciated.

RockItAllNite
04-14-24, 09:26
Hello gents would any of you recommend this she is visiting SFV no price or menu listed.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/14099

Any help is greatly appreciated.Your next step is to join HX and then PM her directly for the items in question.

Heizenberg
04-14-24, 13:41
Your next step is to join HX and then PM her directly for the items in question.Done! But couldn't find any reviews.

Her price and service is decent but wanted some feedback before setting up an appointment.

UltraCreamy
04-20-24, 22:05
Done! But couldn't find any reviews.

Her price and service is decent but wanted some feedback before setting up an appointment.Your next step is to ask people in her network. Those are people who have seen her.

Heizenberg
04-20-24, 23:14
Your next step is to ask people in her network. Those are people who have seen her.I did and still waiting for one to respond same with TER all the guys I reach out didn't answer. That's why I'm here.