PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Strip Club Reports

Vanderley
12-08-05, 04:08
I think it's about time we make a little corner in the Las Vegas Boards specifically for Strip Clubs. Unless I'm missing something, I don't think we have one yet, at least not on this site. Let's keep things a little organized shall we?

NOTE: Since *sex* and other suggestive acts thereof are strictly prohibited in these establishments, please use common sense and refrain from posting anything that would get these lovely ladies in trouble; especially reports with their NAMES attached to them. Keep in mind it's not always us mongers that read these boards. It's different when we report about CGs or SWs wandering about. Our favorite dancers are in fact employed by these clubs -- we certainly don't want them fired. This thread is intended primarily for "Strip Club" reports, not "Dancer" reports.

Robert387
12-08-05, 16:13
My view is that this thread won't go very far simply because the strip club scene has deteriorated so badly in the last couple of years that not much can really be said for it anymore. I'm not a local, but for the past two decades I've made monthly trips to LV and visited 2-3 clubs each time, dropping about 1.5-2.0 per club visit. (Wish I had all that money back; I'd be cruising Bellagio instead of riding the Rock.)

To better explain why I say it's deteriorated, I'll give two specific examples. (BTW, I have no experience at the high-end clubs and don't imagine I ever will.) A few years back OG was the place to be. You could drop in during the morning and get lots of "attention" from several of the girls in the 6-8 range. Apparently management applied pressure, and most of the girls left, primarily to Cheetahs. OG is now a shell of its former self.

Cheetahs has gone the same way. Customers knew which girls did what and vice-versa. You slipped the bouncer $10-20 when going into the front room, paid for your 3-4 dances at .2 each, and then tipped as appropriate. Total cost of about 1.5, and everyone was happy. Well, apparently not everyone, for it seems that LEO clamped down and now we have a totally different environment. Bouncers are shining flashlights, roaming the room, and, in general, making the girls nervous. The Cheetah line-up (at least in the daytime, which is my time) would be laughable if it weren't so pitiful.

In short, a few months ago I swore off these establishments and have taken my money elsewhere. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this, and their revenue must be off significantly.

Some of the local veteran mongerers could give the why's and wherefore's of the history and politics of this transformation, but that wouldn't change anything. The Vegas strip club scene is what it is -- and it's no longer pretty, at least in my estimation.

Speck
12-08-05, 22:48
Worst is Glitter Gulch. It is located downtown on Fremont Street between Binions and Vegas Club. No cover. You must buy 2 drinks. Beers run about $8. So it costs $16 to get in and you get 2 beer for that. If all you did was sit at the rail and tip $1 at a time. You would be ok. But laps are almost entirely air dances. The dancers are all about business and hustle. Some are nice looking, some are not. Basically you go bored pretty quickly here. Absolutely no reason to go here.

Best used to be Olympic Garden. But now the place is not so great. 100 average looking dancers on weekend evenings. Used to get high milleage dances from very attrative dancers. No longer. Better than air dances, but you cannot touch the girls much of the time, and even if you can, the breasts and pussy are strictly no fly zones.

Best currently is Spearmint Rhino. Even the locals will tell you this. But it's expensive to have a real good time there. $20 cover. If you are brought in by taxi, it is $30 cover. If you are local and have NV drivers license OR if you have California drivers license and drive in yourself(no taxis) you get in for free or like $10. Every night there are over 100(sometimes 200) really f-ing hot looking, young ladies. Some are about hustle, but some are nice. Last time I was there with a friend a few months ago. I had monied in a poker tournament(3rd place) and told my buddy I was treating. I got 2 dances from a smoking hot, thin 23 year old brunette with gorgeous ass and long curly hair. After the 2 dances($40), she never asked me for the money. She sat on my lap for a while and then in her own chair when one opened up. Her amazing, tiny, drunk, latina friend came up and sat on my buddies lap. He basically just groped her the entire time. I bought her a couple tequila shots and had a few beers. The two spend about 45 minutes with us just talking and having fun. I had to remind the dancer that I owed her for the dances when she was about to leave. I paid her $50($40 + 10 tip). She kissed me on the cheek, grabbed my ass, and said to come back and visit her again. Total cost for me and my friend, including cover, laps(we got a few from other girls), alcohol, and rail tipping, was about $220. We had stayed a little over 2 hours.

Another time I went there, this huge Don Vito look alike brings in a pretty hot chick with him. Soon, the chick sees a dancer she likes and becons her over. The girl with Don Vito lays back, raises her legs in the air, and spreads. The dancer goes nuts. Needless to say, I got about a 45 minute show, nearly for free. It wound up costing me $20 because the girl with Don Vito caught me staring and said I needed to tip if I was gonna watch :) . Well worth it IMO.

Rt1000
12-09-05, 14:55
http://main.dejavu.com/freepass.pdf

Get in free for Deja Vu Showgirls which has Jello Wrestling on sunday

Crash
12-19-05, 02:27
Went to Spearmint Rhino on Friday. Cover $20. Quite attractive girls, however, the stage action is rather lame. Had a private dance for another $20 which was ok. Girl asked whether I wanted to check the private area, where they allow a bit of touching (whatever that means). However, the area is not that private afterall and costs $100 for 3 songs and still no complete nudity.

Continued on to Sheries, one of the totally nude places. A bit run-down, but the girls although not as good looking as at Rhino's were still ok and much more action on the stage. Rather prefer this place. Leaving there Taxi driver recommended Diamonds, which I did not test. Any comments on that?

Ricksone
12-19-05, 14:42
Went to Spearmint Rhino on Friday. Cover $20. Quite attractive girls, however, the stage action is rather lame. Had a private dance for another $20 which was ok. Girl asked whether I wanted to check the private area, where they allow a bit of touching (whatever that means). However, the area is not that private afterall and costs $100 for 3 songs and still no complete nudity.

Continued on to Sheries, one of the totally nude places. A bit run-down, but the girls although not as good looking as at Rhino's were still ok and much more action on the stage. Rather prefer this place. Leaving there Taxi driver recommended Diamonds, which I did not test. Any comments on that?I'm a regular to Vegas on business. I'd be careful of both Sheries and Diamonds in the VIP area. The scam as I see it; you ask how much and they tell you $150, you get in there, they collect the money and go pay the house. Then when they return you will be told it is plus tip, anywhere from $100 to $350, a real rip off in my opinion. I got burned once!

The big fancy clubs cost like they look. Expensive drinks and huge pressure for dances with VIP. I hate it!

I go to a smaller club about a mile off the strip called "Play it again, Sam". The girls can be hit or miss, but a few gems show up and all the girls are very friendly, it's a locals bar. They have happy hour until 7pm, and a free buffet until 3pm. Food served to order, video poker at the bar and a nice private room for dances ($20). The dances can get really good and if you want to keep the girl with you, just buy a couple of dances, talk a while and repeat.

R

Speck
12-19-05, 23:40
Leaving there Taxi driver recommended Diamonds, which I did not test. Any comments on that?

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE A TAXI DRIVER RECOMMENDS!

I cannot emphasize this enough. Do your research ahead of time and insist on going to the places you want. There has been much posted here over the past year on how taxi drivers steer people to whatever place pays them the most, including well know clip joints.

S Times
12-20-05, 01:59

Continued on to Sheries, one of the totally nude places. A bit run-down, but the girls although not as good looking as at Rhino's were still ok and much more action on the stage. Rather prefer this place. Leaving there Taxi driver recommended Diamonds, which I did not test. Any comments on that?Diamonds is a ripoff. Driver gets $30 for hustling people in.

JPF
12-20-05, 16:41
From the Review Journal:
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2005/Dec-20-Tue-2005/news/4883642.html

Strip club owners contend they are extorted by cabdrivers who demand pricey payouts for delivering passengers to their businesses. Cabbies argue the escalation of payouts, which have reached $70 per passenger, is the result of club owners trying to one-up each other to pack their businesses.

Taxi drivers also have complained that limo drivers receive most of the fares to strip clubs because of a pact they negotiated with resort doormen, who collect a percentage of the payout.

Limo drivers blame the doormen, who will not direct passengers to their vehicles unless they receive a chunk of the strip club tip.

Commissioners plan to review an existing, but rarely enforced, ordinance that prohibits strip clubs from offering payouts to cabdrivers.

Earlier this month, strip club owners came up with their own solution.

Club operators agreed to stop paying drivers tips. But some drivers think the boycott is only for the holiday season, when business is slow anyway.

Desert Dude
12-23-05, 15:10
I really like Centerfold's out on Boulder Hiway. Beers are 4.50, no cover, girls are solid 5-8's, with the occasional 9 [or 4]. Music isn't so loud, girls often hang out just to chat, dances get a faceful of tit...Again, not the best, but far from the worst...

James D 2004
12-24-05, 04:02
Dude, you are absolutely right. That's why I said Vegas sucks. An occasional 4 in a strip club is far from the worse. What place can beat that?

Speck
12-26-05, 16:24
Spent a little time in Vegas before christmas. Took a trip to Spearmint Rhino.
$20 cover. I understand that cover varies and if you are an out of towner arriving in a taxi, it is $30, and if you are a Nevada local it is $10. I should note that there is never full nudity here and if that is what you are looking for, you should go elsewhere. That should never be a complaint about this place, because alcohol places are not allowed by law to have full nudity, except Palomino.

A big difference this time was that the place was not overflowing. I arrived at about 10pm. There were actually places to sit. It was still crowded, but not overly so. There were TONS of dancers. Maybe 100-150. More than customers. Grabbed a seat and ordered a $7 beer. Domestics are $7. Mixed drinks run $12. Turned down a few dancers as I had just arrived and wanted to chill for a while. Even one really nice looking blonde with huge knockers. The average in looks was about 8. A few 5's and 6's...less than 10 of these. A few real knockouts. Several 9's and even a couple 10's.

Eventually had a attractive dirty blonde dancer sit down with me. She sat on my lap, had me feel her ass, and after a few songs I got a couple lap dances. Laps are $20. Nothing more than her grinding on me, biting on my ears and neck, and rubbing her breasts in my face. She kept wanting to go into VIP room and telling me how much she likes her nipples sucked and licked. I passed, but she was prolly telling the truth. Anyway, she stayed and had a drink with me for about 30 minute after that. Frankly, I wanted her to go away as I like some variety and wanted dances from someone else. I actually saw a lot of this....girls just hanging out and talking with the customers. Maybe because it was a slow night.

Anyway, no dances for a while. It actually got kinda tiresome turning down dancers. Finally a really hot brunette with big nice tits sits down on my lap. She felt really good. Full body....nice booty, nice rack, but flat stomach, and tight legs. Perfect soft skin....soft in all places. I can't explain it better, but she felt really good. I got a couple dances. I wasn't allowed to touch, but everything about this dancer felt good. I knew I would get at least 5-6 more dances so I asked her about VIP. She said the options are: 3 dances for $100, 1/2 hour for $200. 1 hour for $400. For the last two, you also have to buy two drinks. She sat with me for a while, hands roaming, while waiting for our drinks. She had a shot of Patron, then got down to business. She let me grope her ass and huge rack. I was't allowed to touch underneath her bikini bottom, or suck titty. She grabbed my cock through my pants a few times, but no stick shifting. Anyway, I had a good time. She worked hard enough that she was sweating heavily by the end. Overall, I had a good time with her. There are much higher milleage dancers at this place, but I prolly would not do this sort of thing with them. Sometimes I am just looking for something different at strip clubs, and this girl was perfect for this night.

Bottom line about Spearmint Rhino is that it is expensive, has hot dancers(and lots of them), and provides medium to high milleage. After having been to multiple strip clubs in Vegas including OG, Cheetas, CHII, Treasures, and a few locals places, I definitely think SR is a cut above the rest.

Needless to say, I was heavily worked up at the end of this. I dropped my buddy off back at our hotel, then rolled out to Boulder Highway. I will post about that in the Boulder Highway section.