PDA

View Full Version : Agency Discussion and Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Grafenberg
03-03-21, 21:40
Let's discuss the agencies in Nova.

NewGuy999
03-08-21, 15:10
I assume this is the place to discuss this, CVIP new lineup of Emma & Tiara looks tempting. Has anyone seen either?

AdcFellow
03-08-21, 16:48
I assume this is the place to discuss this, CVIP new lineup of Emma & Tiara looks tempting. Has anyone seen either?I saw Tiara several months ago when she was last here. If the same girl, she was early thirties, soft body but not fat, and nice bolt-ons. I honestly don't remember technique or anything special, but also don't remember her being unattractive (except for a lot of makeup). I may try her, but I am also enticed by Emma.

OrZammar
03-08-21, 20:08
As far as verifying goes, I was able to be verified with Club Paradise today with just 2 references.

FloorHump422
03-08-21, 22:27
As far as verifying goes, I was able to be verified with Club Paradise today with just 2 references.Had you been trying for some time? I've been trying for the past month but heard it's taken some people almost a year.

Shinshi86
03-09-21, 12:54
Had you been trying for some time? I've been trying for the past month but heard it's taken some people almost a year.That was certainly the case with Discreet Story (DS) even prior to COVID. I gave them the requested info & waited for more than half a year! After a couple texts and emails, I gave up & wrote it off as being a lost cause. Months later, their handler randomly emailed me out of the blue saying I was good to go. It could be that they were simply backed up, losing business, who knows. Whatever the case, I'm glad it worked out as I eventually got to see Lynn, who remains one of the best providers I've ever had the pleasure (certainly the most jaw-droppingly beautiful Asian I've ever laid eyes on)!

So to whoever complies with these agencies' screening requests, have a little persistency and check back on them every month or so. They're a customer-oriented business after all & I highly doubt they'd turn away more money coming their direction--especially if you've got some iron-clad references who will go to bat for you. I asked two providers ahead of time if they were fine with being my references, and they enthusiastically agreed. Just give your providers a heads up and ensure their contact info (preferably email) is up-to-date. Also this should be a no-brainer, but don't just drop their name before giving advance notice.

Here's a scenario we mongers don't think of that much: an agency booker emails a potential client's references once or twice. Neither reference gets back to them. Agency booker gives up on said client since not one of the references panned out (there's a reason they request two). To them, it's a waste of their time if a client can't be bothered to have all their ducks lined in a row when so many others in the que do. Think of it like job-hunting. If you give an impressive resume with past employment like NASA, Microsoft, and Google, you better damn well believe that job is going to reach out to verify the authenticity of your claims. If not one of those answers back, how likely do you think you'd get hired?

Bottom line: have at least two references whom you've treated well in the past (preferably recent-ish ones you've seen multiple times), ask them to keep an eye out for that agency email, and then if possible see your reference again as a thank you--or thank them in email if you're unable to. Having all that should be enough for the agency. And if it isn't or they just sit on your info, move along and find another agency / provider who will appreciate your business. Hope this helps, cheers!

OrZammar
03-09-21, 12:55
Nope, I contacted them via the Contact page on their website yesterday afternoon for the first time and got a text to confirm my age / race a few hours later.

I do remember Asian Gems being a week long email back and forth, but that was 2019.

AdcFellow
03-09-21, 19:08
Just saw Emma and she is a beauty. Her pics are real. She is 25 yrs old, very sweet with a beautiful face. Nice C-cup bolt-ons on her slender body. The breast job is not great to touch, but is fun to look at. Since she was new, we was very accommodating and open to my lead. No script was followed. If you are looking for some wild woman to rock your world, she is NOT for you. But if you are open to some definite eye candy and a pleasant time with a woman who lets you lead, then she is a definite keeper. It just depends what you are looking for.

NewGuy999
03-11-21, 14:05
Just saw Emma and she is a beauty. Her pics are real. She is 25 yrs old, very sweet with a beautiful face. Nice C-cup bolt-ons on her slender body. The breast job is not great to touch, but is fun to look at. Since she was new, we was very accommodating and open to my lead. No script was followed. If you are looking for some wild woman to rock your world, she is NOT for you. But if you are open to some definite eye candy and a pleasant time with a woman who lets you lead, then she is a definite keeper. It just depends what you are looking for.Thanks for the review on emma, just checking if you got a chance to see harper at AG yet. I am going to be in town this weekend and can only book one. I saw this on harper when she was in philly "I was struck at how beautiful she was. She also wore amazing lingerie. Thigh high with heels, and one of those string garters that complimented her body perfectly. Her face, body and everything just worked together perfectly. She was hot and confidently knew it without being stuck up. Slim with perfectly sized breast for her body type. ".

Any suggestion on either?

AdcFellow
03-11-21, 14:33
Thanks for the review on emma, just checking if you got a chance to see harper at AG yet. I am going to be in town this weekend and can only book one. I saw this on harper when she was in philly "I was struck at how beautiful she was. She also wore amazing lingerie. Thigh high with heels, and one of those string garters that complimented her body perfectly. Her face, body and everything just worked together perfectly. She was hot and confidently knew it without being stuck up. Slim with perfectly sized breast for her body type. ".

Any suggestion on either?Unfortunately, I was blacklisted several years ago from AG when I wrote a slightly negative review on one of their talents. Thus, I cannot help you with Harper.

OrZammar
03-11-21, 19:54
So I arrived at the location, was told the room and when I walked to the door I was let in without having to knock. It's the girl in the photos though a little older. I'd say late 20's / early 30's. Short petite thing, I'd call her a spinner. Not natural boobs though. Personsally I'd give her an 8, but the rest is you might give her a 7. She helped me take off my shoes and led me to the bedroom where she helped me undress entirely and led me to the bathroom for blue toast.

We showed together where she thoroughly scrubbed me clean. No preview BBBJ, but I expect that not to happen with me as the shower is where the girls always get curious about my tattoos. My arms are covered haha, I don't mind the questions and the hands on observation of them. I can't say if Blue doesn't do the shower preview BBBJ with everyone or not.

We got out, dried off, raced to the bed where we lfk. In addition to the tattoos, I also have a large beard. I also just expect no kissing at all with me and I'm ok with it. The fact she lfk and how affectionate it was leads me to believe she would dfk anyob else. She licked my nipples and slowly kissed her way downward to start an insanely sensual BBBJ. Every so often she'd deepthroat me entirely to the base and hold it there wiggling her tongue on my balls. My dick is Average Averington, but it's still in an impressive feat. The BBBJ session went on for about 25 minutes, she kept me at the edge perpetually. She said something I couldn't make out so ai just nodded. Don't know what she said, but to my surprise she lifted my leg and started licking my toes! 100% new to me not sure how I feel about it, but she was edging handjob me at the same time.

So halfway into this hour session now, edging was driving me mad (in a good way), I asked for her to get on top. She blowjobbed the rubber on and started CG. Now, this was a LOT of grinding and me sucking on her bolt ons. Wasn't doing much for me, but it was for her. So I was also rubbing her clit until she O'd. Then I flipped her and doggy styled until I was ready to pop. I quickly yanked off that rubber to finish on her tits. Cleaned up, we still had 15 minutes so we cuddled and made small talk. We showed again, she helped me dress and out I went. Went about 5 minutes over. I'd repeat.

$260 for the hour. https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/nikki-lv.

Tomk2323
03-11-21, 23:03
FYI, I will be seeing Harper at AsianGems tomorrow. I will do my part and report back my experience.

Tomk2323
03-11-21, 23:13
That was certainly the case with Discreet Story (DS) even prior to COVID. I gave them the requested info & waited for more than half a year! After a couple texts and emails, I gave up & wrote it off as being a lost cause. Months later, their handler randomly emailed me out of the blue saying I was good to go. It could be that they were simply backed up, losing business, who knows. Whatever the case, I'm glad it worked out as I eventually got to see Lynn, who remains one of the best providers I've ever had the pleasure (certainly the most jaw-droppingly beautiful Asian I've ever laid eyes on)!

So to whoever complies with these agencies' screening requests, have a little persistency and check back on them every month or so. They're a customer-oriented business after all & I highly doubt they'd turn away more money coming their direction--especially if you've got some iron-clad references who will go to bat for you. I asked two providers ahead of time if they were fine with being my references, and they enthusiastically agreed. Just give your providers a heads up and ensure their contact info (preferably email) is up-to-date. Also this should be a no-brainer, but don't just drop their name before giving advance notice.

Here's a scenario we mongers don't think of that much: an agency booker emails a potential client's references once or twice. Neither reference gets back to them. Agency booker gives up on said client since not one of the references panned out (there's a reason they request two). To them, it's a waste of their time if a client can't be bothered to have all their ducks lined in a row when so many others in the que do. Think of it like job-hunting. If you give an impressive resume with past employment like NASA, Microsoft, and Google, you better damn well believe that job is going to reach out to verify the authenticity of your claims. If not one of those answers back, how likely do you think you'd get hired?

Bottom line: have at least two references whom you've treated well in the past (preferably recent-ish ones you've seen multiple times), ask them to keep an eye out for that agency email, and then if possible see your reference again as a thank you--or thank them in email if you're unable to. Having all that should be enough for the agency. And if it isn't or they just sit on your info, move along and find another agency / provider who will appreciate your business. Hope this helps, cheers!Awesome feedback here, I totally agree. Definitely check with your references beforehand to confirm that they will be willing to respond to the screener.

SonChi
03-12-21, 11:58
Awesome feedback here, I totally agree. Definitely check with your references beforehand to confirm that they will be willing to respond to the screener.I have a few UTRs and use ACS mostly. Would they take an ACS as a reference? Or do I need to invest in a few Eros experiences first? Thoughts? PM is fine.

MrGoodHands71
03-12-21, 11:59
That was certainly the case with Discreet Story (DS) even prior to COVID. I gave them the requested info & waited for more than half a year! After a couple texts and emails, I gave up & wrote it off as being a lost cause. Months later, their handler randomly emailed me out of the blue saying I was good to go. It could be that they were simply backed up, losing business, who knows. Whatever the case, I'm glad it worked out as I eventually got to see Lynn, who remains one of the best providers I've ever had the pleasure (certainly the most jaw-droppingly beautiful Asian I've ever laid eyes on)!

Bottom line: have at least two references whom you've treated well in the past (preferably recent-ish ones you've seen multiple times), ask them to keep an eye out for that agency email, and then if possible see your reference again as a thank you--or thank them in email if you're unable to. Having all that should be enough for the agency. And if it isn't or they just sit on your info, move along and find another agency / provider who will appreciate your business. Hope this helps, cheers!When providing information to be verified, do you use your burner # and list your references? Or do you need to use a real number for them to verify? Not sure I ever give out my real number anymore. I used to used it with an ATF but that was all. She was worth it and used it to verify my business. I'm kind of hoping the references will be enough with out any further checking.

Thanks in advance.

Tomk2323
03-12-21, 12:36
I have a few UTRs and use ACS mostly. Would they take an ACS as a reference? Or do I need to invest in a few Eros experiences first? Thoughts? PM is fine.I have never used an ACS, but I think they may as long as you can provide them an advertisement from the ACS location that lists the number or email.

KyungJean
03-12-21, 22:18
I mean this honestly and not to be argumentative.

If somebody can't figure out how to get screened, I think that is the first pass at winnowing. It is like sending in a resume with bad formatting and spelling.

Tomk2323
03-12-21, 22:26
I saw Harper at AG and had a great time! She is very pretty; the pics are accurate and she is ready to please! DFK, MSOG, BBJ, Daty, Dfk. Def recommend her.

Shinshi86
03-13-21, 13:30
When providing information to be verified, do you use your burner # and list your references? Or do you need to use a real number for them to verify? Not sure I ever give out my real number anymore. I used to used it with an ATF but that was all. She was worth it and used it to verify my business. I'm kind of hoping the references will be enough with out any further checking.

Thanks in advance.Yes, always use your burner! I've given out my real number maybe twice in the last 7-8 years, and that was only to two trusted providers (not seeing either of them now though since we're several thousand miles distant). As giving out business numbers or emails for verification purposes, I'd be very careful about that. In my case, I played it off like I was a student back in college. Despite being done for years (and being much older than the average college kid), I still have my old I. D. With access to my old college email. So there was that going in my favor.

Personally, I'd be hesitant about giving away actual work info. You never know when shit will go south, if a random provider feels she needs to get back at the world for some perceived slight, or whatever. I lucked out when getting screened by AG and DS, though it took a lot of persistence & patience. Took about a month to get the green light from the former, and several months (maybe a year?) for the latter. And as mentioned previously, give your references a heads up & ensure they'll be reliable in getting back to the screener.

If somebody can't figure out how to get screened, I think that is the first pass at winnowing. It is like sending in a resume with bad formatting and spelling.Not necessarily, man. Some agencies are just highly disorganized even pre-COVID. That was certainly the case with the DS screener, but hopefully much has changed since 2019. Some agencies are also very particular about who is let in their tight-knit circle, requiring you to be vouched for by a current paying member, and then providing further references prior to booking one of their ladies. Forgot the name of such an agency, but there's one in Tysons which operates very selectively while charging premium rates. They're all supposedly in the 9's and 10's as far as looks, but the process to get in--not to mention others here saying they weren't accepting new clients at this time--made the process seem too troublesome to even bother.

And besides, I've kinda sworn off traditional agencies & providers for the sugaring scene. Technically, it's all the same--they're all still hooking at the end of the day. But I've found the cost-benefit ratio is so much better at Seeking. Might take a lot of patience and a little "game" here & there. But I'd rather spend 200-400 on someone from Seeking with multiple hours of fun (in some cases overnight), as opposed to spending 300 for one hour (600 for two) with an agency or indy chick. Simple math. That being said, agencies have their uses. They don't require "game" at all, usually more consistent at what's offered, and typically more seasoned when it comes to providing a good time. Also, if Lynn from DS tours the area again, I'd gladly drop whatever the hell I'm doing and set up a 2-hour session in a heartbeat. She's someone worth making an exception for, haha! Strongly recommend others find out for themselves if they can get verified. In fact, it's best to do so with DS now rather than wait until she tours here again.

Anyway, I'm veered off-topic a bit. It's not always the monger's fault for screening delays / issues. You could have all your references, work info, and miscellaneous shit together, but some agencies are slow in getting back to you--if ever. And that's why it's important to be a little persistent--yet respectful--when reaching out to the screener asking for updates. After maybe 3-4 emails over as many months without any updates (and after verifying from your references that the agency even reached out), then it's probably time to wave the white flag and go elsewhere. But don't always assume the agency is always in the right and that mongers are all idiots, because that's not realistic.

PowerMango
03-13-21, 18:08
At Kyungjean.

That being said it's been very hard to get screened at CP and DS for some reason. No one really knows why but I speculate it's because of covid.

I saw Emma the other day. I'd more accurately place her age range in the 26-29 age range compared to what some other people said. She looks like the third picture and she will chat you up for a little bit before the activities. A little bit shy with the DFKs but I had a good time. Shower (no preview), LFK, mish, DG, standing DG in heels, cg, rcg, and spoon.

FloorHump422
03-13-21, 18:28
I just noticed that on their website, they list another website with a similar name and same phone number. Does anyone know why they're running two sites concurrently? The lineup on the second site is different, but I'm not sure if it's accurate as one of the girls may currently be in NJ.

Tomk2323
03-13-21, 21:10
I just noticed that on their website, they list another website with a similar name and same phone number. Does anyone know why they're running two sites concurrently? The lineup on the second site is different, but I'm not sure if it's accurate as one of the girls may currently be in NJ.Hey I don't know why the other site is up but those girls aren't available in our area. I actually just asked about one of the girls from the other site.

MrGoodHands71
03-14-21, 11:38

If somebody can't figure out how to get screened, I think that is the first pass at winnowing. It is like sending in a resume with bad formatting and spelling.The screening process at these places has been in flux for the past year and I have had a few verifications get weird and thought it may have been the burner #. It seems the delays and issues may be on the end of the checkers too. Like I said I had only used my real one for an ATF back in the day and it was all well and good. I just don't want to give it out these days. I've been mongering since before Facebook and the readily available burner phones. It was a lot easier for them to burn us back then with the information. But now with the internet and social media it isn't too hard for the girls / agency to find info on us if they want to. My trust level is at zero and remains there until I get more comfortable with someone. And even then I'm always waiting for it to go to shit and be prepared for it.

We cover our asses and so do they. It's a game and we are all trying to play safely. I get it.

FloorHump422
03-14-21, 18:16
Hey I don't know why the other site is up but those girls aren't available in our area. I actually just asked about one of the girls from the other site.Thanks for looking into that. I guess it's just one of those things that don't have an answer.

NewGuy999
03-14-21, 20:01
I end up seeing Emma at CVIP. She is very cute and young, body is tight. She is newish to the hobby so not as affectionate as I would like. I might try Harper if she is still in town after Toms review.

SonChi
03-14-21, 22:09
The screening process at these places has been in flux for the past year and I have had a few verifications get weird and thought it may have been the burner #. It seems the delays and issues may be on the end of the checkers too. Like I said I had only used my real one for an ATF back in the day and it was all well and good. I just don't want to give it out these days. I've been mongering since before Facebook and the readily available burner phones. It was a lot easier for them to burn us back then with the information. But now with the internet and social media it isn't too hard for the girls / agency to find info on us if they want to. My trust level is at zero and remains there until I get more comfortable with someone. And even then I'm always waiting for it to go to shit and be prepared for it.

We cover our asses and so do they. It's a game and we are all trying to play safely. I get it.Thank you. The point is, I do NOT want to use real info to get into their Fantasy Island, no way I am giving my real name at all ever. For those that do, no judgment. I will figure it out to make it safe for me. Or I will opt out. Life goes on.

KyungJean
03-14-21, 22:41
At Kyungjean.

That being said it's been very hard to get screened at CP and DS for some reason. No one really knows why but I speculate it's because of covid.

Doubt it is Covid. More likely caution and carefulness derived from watching other places come and go.

And I reiterate, if someone can't figure it out that is the first pass at separating grain from chaff.

NewGuy999
03-15-21, 13:00
Doubt it is Covid. More likely caution and carefulness derived from watching other places come and go.

And I reiterate, if someone can't figure it out that is the first pass at separating grain from chaff.I agree with Kyungjean, I know for sure its not Covid. It just the standard K-Girl Agency caution and carefulness with screening. I will add that I have been approved with most of the Agencies but still waiting on DS and CP to reply to my request. I been trying to work with them for quite a bit of time now but just a matter of luck sometimes on whether they decides to answer your request to be screened.

NewGuy999
03-18-21, 15:13
Just checking if anyone else in here is verified with XOC. I would like some opinions on which girl on their upcoming lineup are you interested in?

TheBdn0128
03-22-21, 14:10
Made an appointment to visit Tiara, she is slightly similar to the pics. You can tell their edited, but I can say my experience was a good one. She's got a great body, boobs felt real and looked good for the fact that she is in her 30's more than likely. She's got Cs or Ds and she's also petite which was nice. We did a lot of DFK like nearly the whole sessions it was happening. Shower was good, got a quick preview BBBJ and overall was good. But once we got to the bed, she gave so much attention to jr and the balls for like 10 mins. We did cg, rcg, and mish after about 20 mins I popped in the bag. After a quick clean up we had some time left and she realized jr. Was still up and she asked me what I wanted I got a good HJ with nursing till I popped again. We enjoyed each other a lot and it was a pleasant surprise. I would def visit her again. She told me she'd be here another 2 weeks or so.

Tomk2323
03-25-21, 17:47
Just checking if anyone else in here is verified with XOC. I would like some opinions on which girl on their upcoming lineup are you interested in?Yes, and I highly recommend seeing Narina.

OrZammar
03-27-21, 10:48
Moon Palace asked for references when I booked, so I guess this fits on this thread now. Pictures aren't her, but is a very accurate representation. Like almost uncanny. She is a spinner to the tee, has a tattoo on her pelvis. She isn't hot, but definitely cute as s button/cutie patootie. Which is my preference. I arrived, got the code to the building and room number, was let in by a man in his 30's probably. He took my temperature. (This probably will be wierd for a lot of why'all. I didn't mind the guy there because this is how it's done over in Japan and whatnot when doing an incall). Venus brought me to the room, she took my donation and led me to the shower. She helped me dry off, bit didn't shower with me. There was no kissing, so no mutual blue toast.

Now, previous reports suggested she didn't do FS, so I booked a half hour thinking I'd just get BBBJTC. It started with a lot of nipple and ball licking. She swished some wash, did some BBBJ. But then she grabs a condom and I did CFS. My dick is Average Averington, I showed before I got there and showed there so maybe that is why?

Anyway, she is like 90 lb MAX, so it was CG and RCG where I was thrusting, and I figured thid would miner happen again since I don't really go to spinners for FS, but here we are anyway, so I lifted her up while I was standing and finished via Olympus. Quite the ego boost for me, never done Olympus before, but she weighed like nothing and if anything, I have strong legs to keep myself from falling over. Busted in the bag that way, and pretty sure she'd o'd just from how wet she was.

On the way out, showered again and the guy gave me a water. This is when I saw another girl there so I'm thinking they're going to be switching out Venus pretty soon. I'd repeat, but this is a really out of the way part of Fairfax for me, so once in a blue moon maybe.

160 for the half hour. https://www.moonpalace.club/.

LittleGiant
03-30-21, 00:01
She didn't look like the photo they had on the website, but okay looking with curly hair. Body wise, very tall about the same as advertised, skinny and not sure if is enhance boobs or not, but pretty big nipples to suck on. Nice round ass and very long legs. Didn't do shower preview but on the bed her mouth was like a little vacuum. She closes her eye during the fun so but she makes the sound you want hear. She is also very tight down there as well, and she know how to squeeze you. Overall. A good experience, but I've had better service before. 7/10 for me, probably will repeat when I want have the view with her long legs.

TheBdn0128
04-06-21, 10:27
'm making a review about Grace I saw 2 weeks ago and Lina that I saw last week. To describe how both visit felt, I would say I felt like Grace could be Lina's MILF mom and Lina was the freaky cute daughter I was dating. Just read the story I'll be divulging LOL.

I requested a visit with Grace and to start she is older (doesn't wear makeup but to me is aging gracefully no pun intented) but her body is slim and to me was hot. Her breast felt good could be bolt-ons either way I wasn't complaining. Blue toast then the shower I tried to be a little more playful than I usually am and she took well to it lfk lots of smiles and giggling, I didn't receive a preview BJ which I didn't mind. Walk back to the bed and so starts the fun, she kneeled next to me to start a BBBJ and I played with her ass and V after some great BBBJ I move her to sit on my face and she rode my face like a champ. I must say she has some nice longer nipples and her clit is also bigger than most. Someone's reviewed that grace has a grave to her and they are right. She has this look she gives you like she really is your gf mom trying to bang you. I'm getting sidetracked LOL. But so we move to cg the mish we had a lot of dfk in the bed and I finished for round 1. We cuddled talked and slowly just started kissing and she gave me another BJ and HJ for round 2 release all the while I was nursing on her long nipples. Eventually we shower again get all cleaned up and I leave.

I usually not visit agency back to back weeks but something about Lina's reviews made me make the appt. And boy did I have a great time. To describe her best she has a cute gnd look to her short, slim, cute petite ass and smaller breast which I prefer real and small over fake and large (also she has longer nipples to just like Grace on smaller breast needless to say I love them LOL). So she opens the door and after the initial greeting as we walk in to the room she says I look like a rockstar lmao. Mind you I'm Hispanic with long hair and beard and I was wearing jeans and a leather jacket cause it was chilly that morning LOL. We laugh undress and head to the BT and shower. In the shower she seemed focused on cleaning jr and not much else, I always shower beforehand so I never mind if that's the focal point of the shower LOL. But also no preview BJ but since the chemistry seemed great I didn't mind. Off to the bed and Lina would walk around in her heels even naked haha to me sexiest thing to see was her walking around the room naked with heels on. But she go straight for jr and proceeds with a great BBBJ I wanted some fun so pulled her to me and we 69 for a little while and I licked everything why and O and I think she liked it from how she was reacting. She then wants to be on top riding so on goes the cover and boy did she ride, I have a fairly longer jr and usually girls will stop me from going too deep Lina took it all and more grinding she also would grab my neck slightly while she was riding me and that was a huge turn on. She told me she came from being on top which is probably why the dream went how it went. We switch positions to mish with some dfk and nipple nursing and eventually I pop in the bag. She cleans me up and we lay down and talk but she had me spoon her. And fellas this next part is probably a YMMV cause I've never had this happen nor do I usually do this because of safety reason but after some talking she felt jr get hard again and pressing against her ass, she starts to grind on I jr and she literally lifter her leg grabbed and pushed him for about 5 minutes of BBFS I pounded her while gently grabbing her neck with one hand and her breast with the other, it was truly bliss. After a while she grabs an rubber put its on and asked me what position I wanted I told her whatever she wanted and she said everything LOL. She is so perfect to me for this response haha. So we do some cg, mish, then I put her on her side and for the life of me I couldn't come again. She then gets into the doggy position and I could see this would make me pop LOL and pop I did. During the clean up she tells me I'm her last customer before she goes home and at this point we've gone 15 minutes past the hour and we get cleaned up shower and she tells me I better come back when she's on the schedule again. Idk if it could get better than that but I sure am hoping so.

So idk if I was able to show how this felt like I smashed my cute gf's mom then her the week after but that's what it felt like LOL.

FloorHump422
04-06-21, 17:21
'm making a review about Grace I saw 2 weeks ago and Lina that I saw last week. To describe how both visit felt, I would say I felt like Grace could be Lina's MILF mom and Lina was the freaky cute daughter I was dating. Just read the story I'll be divulging LOL.Excellent reviews, brother. Enjoyed the detail. I'm kicking myself for not seeing Lina until her last day too. In the future, I think it's probably best not to divulge getting BBFS if it's not explicitly on the menu as the girl probably doesn't want you to and mongers may try to pressure a girl into doing it after seeing that someone got it.

TheBdn0128
04-06-21, 17:52
Excellent reviews, brother. Enjoyed the detail. I'm kicking myself for not seeing Lina until her last day too. In the future, I think it's probably best not to divulge getting BBFS if it's not explicitly on the menu as the girl probably doesn't want you to and mongers may try to pressure a girl into doing it after seeing that someone got it.Damn good point. Sheesh I hope everyone who sees know it's a definite YMMV cause she did it herself our chemistry was just that good but I'll keep that in mind for any possible future BBFS thanks for the heads up.

FloorHump422
04-10-21, 21:43
Has anyone seen her? I haven't seen any reviews for her on here or TER.

Tomk2323
04-11-21, 18:03
Has anyone seen her? I haven't seen any reviews for her on here or TER.A review on Eden was released today on TER. Very strong feedback with a 9 in both categories.

AdcFellow
04-12-21, 14:38
Just saw Emma at Elite. Cute 23 year old, 110 lbs Brazilian. All natural full b cup. Was open to every position, started out with BBBJ, but switched to covered when I got close. But was not into DFK, and was not into me sucking on her breasts much. But her English is good, great personality, and willing to please. I would see her again, but she is not GFE.

LittleGiant
04-14-21, 00:17
Just saw Emma at Elite. Cute 23 year old, 110 lbs Brazilian. All natural full b cup. Was open to every position, started out with BBBJ, but switched to covered when I got close. But was not into DFK, and was not into me sucking on her breasts much. But her English is good, great personality, and willing to please. I would see her again, but she is not GFE.Mind sharing more about damage and agency's full name, thanks.

AdcFellow
04-14-21, 09:02
I assumed people know about Elite. https://www.elitemodels.es/index.php.

Damage is on the website.

Mind sharing more about damage and agency's full name, thanks.

FunDreams
04-14-21, 14:35
Just saw Emma at Elite. Cute 23 year old, 110 lbs Brazilian. All natural full b cup. Was open to every position, started out with BBBJ, but switched to covered when I got close. But was not into DFK, and was not into me sucking on her breasts much. But her English is good, great personality, and willing to please. I would see her again, but she is not GFE.Saw her as well. Wish I had seen your post but I only looked in the other threads. This is spot on. At least you got BBBJ, my experience was minimal CBJ. Not GFE at all. Or maybe GFE if your GF isn't generous. LOL.

Mandoo2
04-15-21, 23:19
Just checking if anyone else in here is verified with XOC. I would like some opinions on which girl on their upcoming lineup are you interested in?I'm seeing Heaven in a couple weeks.

Czech
04-16-21, 19:30
Moon Palace asked for references when I booked, so I guess this fits on this thread now. Pictures aren't her, but is a very accurate representation. Like almost uncanny. She is a spinner to the tee, has a tattoo on her pelvis. She isn't hot, but definitely cute as s button/cutie patootie. Which is my preference. I arrived, got the code to the building and room number, was let in by a man in his 30's probably. He took my temperature. (This probably will be wierd for a lot of why'all. I didn't mind the guy there because this is how it's done over in Japan and whatnot when doing an incall). Venus brought me to the room, she took my donation and led me to the shower. She helped me dry off, bit didn't shower with me. There was no kissing, so no mutual blue toast.My experience with MoonPalace so far (All three appointments are 1 hr):

Aki.

Face - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Service - 9/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

This is the first time and the only time where the provider opened the door, not the known-dude. Anyway, got into the room, she undressed me, LFK and led me to shower. Did the blue toast before shower as usual. Constantly smile during shower time and pay a lot of attention to jr. Afterward, she dried me up and here goes the action. Got back to the bed, she gave me a pretty good BBBJ, and I did a DATY which resulted her O few times. At that point, cover was put on and I pounded away. Even though she is tiny, she can take some pounding. What surprised me was her DFK at this point, which was very passionate. I filled the bag in 10 minutes, and she gave me a decent message. I think she tried to get me onto round 2, but I am just too old for 2 rounds in an hour. Overall, it was a great experience (speaks a bit of Japanese helps too, because she doesn't understand English at all).

Hitomi.

Face - 5/10.

Body - 6/10.

Service - 7/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

Second visit to MoonPalace, and the legendary dude / door opener returned. Similar to another fellow's recount, I was directed to another room once I entered, to wait for Hitomi. 5 minutes later, Hitomi brought me into her room. She does speak some English. Just like Aki, she is a spinner (may be a bit taller?) Led me to shower, go through the motion with blue toast and she dried me up with towel. Returned to the room and started to LFK. Tried to do DFK with her but she simple refused to go further. This time I went down to do my DATY mission first and got her heated up. She returned a favor with decent BBBJ for around 10 minutes, and put the rain coat on. Started with cowgirl, moved to doggy, ended with mish. She cleaned me up and gave me message afterward. No second shot attempt at all but a message. She kept mentioning that she is certified message technician the whole time, LOL. I mean it is not like she doesn't provide the service or try to please you, but more that the whole encountering is mechanical.

Venus.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 7/10.

Service - 6/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

Third visit was also began with the dude opening the door. This time he actual did a temperature check, and Venus led me to her room afterward. Venus is Chinese and doesn't speak much English. By undressing myself, I knew that this would not be a memorable experience. Got into the shower with her, she quickly showered me and herself. Got out and towel dried myself, and went back to the room (notice no blue toast. No bueno). She came out like 2 minutes later, asked me to lie down and performed some sort of body rubbing with with her hand and her mouth (never had that experience before). Another 15 minutes went by, flipped at this point and she gave me pretty decent BBBJ. Of course, I return a favor afterward to DATY but here is kicker. She stopped me before she O, claiming that she will be too sore if she climax. I was liked ah okay. You pretty much know that the chemistry was completely gone now. She put the rain coat on, we went through 2-3 positions. After I blew the bag, she cleaned me up, laid next to me, chatted in Mandarin (I speak broken Mandarin). Around 10 minutes later, time was up, showered again and left the place.

As you can see, all three experience are different. Probably YMMV (time of the date, busy or not, etc.).

AdcFellow
04-20-21, 11:29
I see that Tysons Girls moved their website again. Has anyone had any luck getting the new website?

WithOpenArms
04-20-21, 12:01
I see that Tysons Girls moved their website again. Has anyone had any luck getting the new website?They had a notice on their site saying it'd be going down and that they'd provide the new info to anyone who requested it. I requested it and they told me they'd send it, but they never did, so I dunno.

FloorHump422
04-20-21, 15:11
I see that Tysons Girls moved their website again. Has anyone had any luck getting the new website?I just emailed them and got the link.

FloorHump422
04-24-21, 08:28
Anyone know what's up with them? Their site hasn't been updated in a while. I hope they didn't go the way of HT.

Mongeroose
04-24-21, 08:43
Do any agencies take just references, or do they all require personal info and / or employment screening? Perhaps we could crowd-source a list of agencies with screening requirements for the forum community.

Shinshi86
04-24-21, 13:37
Anyone know what's up with them? Their site hasn't been updated in a while. I hope they didn't go the way of HT.A couple weeks back, a SB date bailed on me & I didn't want to leave NoVA empty. But when I texted DS, they said Martina was booked for that entire day. Sometimes, it's just one of those unlucky streaks.

Anyway, Martina's last day was supposedly 16 April. I've noticed on DS site lately that the last couple models seem to finish touring without an immediate replacement. So it could be that they don't field calls / texts if they don't have anyone on hand. Fingers crossed that the next one to visit is Lynn.

JonFisher
04-25-21, 07:14
Calena from BKS. I have good experience with BKS. But I go by reviews and Celena is a ATF.

She is in town and BKS has a 50 $ reduction if you can use their code so its 250 $ for hhr which is good. I had a standing booking as soon as comes to town. She is one of very few providers I see. For those that haven't seen her. Although she is much older. Her petite frame at 4'10" and perfect boobs, and long hair makes for good time. If she likes you, you are in for a treat. I thought about it for quite some time before I cancelled. Have to care of SBs, so skipping calena this time.

Mandoo2
04-25-21, 10:56
A couple weeks back, a SB date bailed on me & I didn't want to leave NoVA empty. But when I texted DS, they said Martina was booked for that entire day. Sometimes, it's just one of those unlucky streaks.

Anyway, Martina's last day was supposedly 16 April. I've noticed on DS site lately that the last couple models seem to finish touring without an immediate replacement. So it could be that they don't field calls / texts if they don't have anyone on hand. Fingers crossed that the next one to visit is Lynn.They updated their site yesterday. Spring will be the next one.

GMarts018
04-25-21, 12:24
They had a notice on their site saying it'd be going down and that they'd provide the new info to anyone who requested it. I requested it and they told me they'd send it, but they never did, so I dunno.They will text you a PDF with the current line up. Elite did this between their not angels. Elite transition too. I'm happy to share the number if anyone DMs me. I'm pretty certain you would've had to be verified before tho.

RazorGator22
04-25-21, 14:16
Man, it really does take a while to be screened. I've sent my stuff to AG twice and they still haven't said anything. Literally everyone else hasn't even responded to my texts. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Menchu
04-25-21, 17:22
I think it's interesting that they raised their prices considering that they appear to be the busiest agency (consistently have two girls at a time) and were more expensive than DS and CP before the price increase. I don't mind the increase as much as I do the change in the pricing structure though. The difference between the HR and 90 minute rate went up by a Grant. Makes you realize how much of a value it was LOL.

KyungJean
04-25-21, 18:18
Man, it really does take a while to be screened. I've sent my stuff twice and they still haven't said anything. Literally everyone else hasn't even responded to my texts. Any guidance would be appreciated.Two tries isn't enough. They want to see that you really want it. Try everyday, and if that doesn't work, twice a day.

And don't just text. Email, too.

Kinoko34
04-25-21, 20:09
Man, it really does take a while to be screened. I've sent my stuff to AG twice and they still haven't said anything. Literally everyone else hasn't even responded to my texts. Any guidance would be appreciated.Have you considered prayer?

But real talk, that's just how it goes. Just be persistent but not annoying. You may be able to hedge your bets and try applying when you expect them to be in a lull, but that's pretty much all you can hope for. Make sure your references are good and keep trying.

Shinshi86
04-25-21, 21:35
Have you considered prayer?

But real talk, that's just how it goes. Just be persistent but not annoying. You may be able to hedge your bets and try applying when you expect them to be in a lull, but that's pretty much all you can hope for. Make sure your references are good and keep trying.This! With AG, it took me several emails over as many months. DS was even longer (like almost a year)! Just keep emailing respectful reminders once every 2-3 weeks & they should get to you eventually.

I wouldn't recommend calling / texting since you're not a verified member yet. Back in 2019, AG's booker told me her number's exclusively for those who are already vouched for. Things might've changed since then, but I doubt it.

Bob O Rama
04-25-21, 22:04
I think it's interesting that they raised their prices considering that they appear to be the busiest agency (consistently have two girls at a time) and were more expensive than DS and CP before the price increase. I don't mind the increase as much as I do the change in the pricing structure though. The difference between the HR and 90 minute rate went up by a Grant. Makes you realize how much of a value it was LOL.I just checked and compared the texts I got from them listing the prices. The text they sent me from Nov 2020 shows 1 hr for 300,90 min for 470. I compared that to the one I got from them in Apr 2021 (just a week ago): 1 hr for 300,90 min for 470. They are the same. No price change as far as I'm aware.

Menchu
04-25-21, 23:20
I just checked and compared the texts I got from them listing the prices. The text they sent me from Nov 2020 shows 1 hr for 300,90 min for 470. I compared that to the one I got from them in Apr 2021 (just a week ago): 1 hr for 300,90 min for 470. They are the same. No price change as far as I'm aware.They changed them starting today. 320/540/600.

Bob O Rama
04-26-21, 00:28
They changed them starting today. 320/540/600.Thanks for the report. It's unfortunate that they raised their rates, as I generally prefer them over the other K-agencies. It looks like they are following a similar rate structure as Dream Asian, which is a similar (and possibly connected) K-agency located in NJ.

https://www.dreamasian.club/schedule

300/ hr is the most I'm willing to pay for a decent time. At 320/ hr, I probably will not be making any visits. Virginia really needs to follow suit with NYC, which recently announced that they will no longer prosecute prostitution. Hopefully, this makes waves across the country and results in bringing these ridiculous prices down.

RazorGator22
04-26-21, 08:28
I appreciate the feedback guys.

FacelessBoy
04-26-21, 15:34
I wonder if Barbara at ClubParadiseUSA has lost weight as last time she was there she looked maybe 30+ lbs in a bad way past her pictures. She had a bad attitude, so if anyone has any intel on if she's improved I'd be interested to know.

Check escort thread for previous reports on her!

Mandoo2
04-26-21, 17:53
I wonder if Barbara at ClubParadiseUSA has lost weight as last time she was there she looked maybe 30+ lbs in a bad way past her pictures. She had a bad attitude, so if anyone has any intel on if she's improved I'd be interested to know.

Check escort thread for previous reports on her!I was on the fence with booking her. Ended up booking Samantha. Similar body. Haven't seen her in a year.

Almel89
04-26-21, 18:28
Had a dream with Darlene last week.

I opted for 2 hours, I had already seen her for 1 hour before so there was already some rapport between us. We entered the shower, did the standard blue wash, and then I exchanged roses with her.

Started with some brief dfk for a bit, but then I went in and started doing daty. I did that for around 20 minutes until she was shaking, then she did some bbj on jr to get him going. Finally, we went in doggy, and then mish with dfk. Eventually, she decided to get on top of me And did cg really heavily. It got to the point where I popped in the bag, even though it was those durex long lasting ones lmaoooo.

We laid down, started talking a bit about our lives and shit. Apparently she's the same age I am so that's great I guess. Eventually however, I got back into daty. On the first round I was pretty sure she was kinda pretending, but on the second it was clearly she wasn't, the shaking was more erratic and she was trying to keep her voice down. Eventually she came, and by this time the 2 hours were almost up. I proposed we do 69, but when I tried going down again she told me to stop cause she was really sensitive.

In exchange however, I got the best BBBJ I ever had. It got to the point that when I finally popped she kept on sucking everything out. It got to the point that I ran out of air and started coughing a little.

Overall: 10/10 experience, treat her right and she'll treat you like a king.

SecondaryBackU
04-27-21, 16:17
First timer here.

Are the girls for these agencies on a rotation, and once they're rotated out, they're unavailable?

Because there's a few I'm interested in I saw on TER who were reviewed this month, but I don't see them on the agency website anymore.

Also, I'm a little confused. Is Exotic Philly Models a DC agency? There's hardly any information on the website and I see some of their models on TER for NoVA, but I don't know which ones on their website are from this area.

Brianna from EPM used to be Anna from AG, I don't know if that means she's still in the area.

Kinoko34
04-27-21, 16:43
I saw on The other site that Hoshi had some mixed reviews, but was predominately positive so I decided to roll the dice. Long story short, I got the short stick.

Pros:

She is a total, unabashed spinner. Tight torso, visible six pack, bubble butt, shapely man-mades. Completely photo-accurate. I haven't seen another lady from this agency that has it down as good as Hosi does. Great in terms of physical performance, has easily the best BJ I've gotten from this agency. Looks great when she smiles. Yeah this is kinda cliche, but it really defined the latter half of my session compared to the first half.

Cons:

Man-mades are on the firm side. Butter face, sorta. Her figure might be on point to the photos, but that's about it. She is late 30's, at best. Kudos to her keeping that figure at her age, but no amount of make up is hiding that face. At certain angles, she looks like Michelle Yeoh so she's not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but that's a far cry from the photos. Her attitude is distant, unresponsive in more ways than one, really made it obvious she'd rather be somewhere else. I like to imagine that this is what it'd be like to have a Dutch wife. Lastly, you never realize how much you'd miss the standard k-girl routine until it's gone.

Deets:

I like to think I'm pretty easy going and forgiving in terms of bad performance. I've literally had session where I've walked away without a pop and have had a better time.

At the door, she basically doesn't even acknowledge me. I say hi and all she does is look up briefly from her phone. Without a word, she walks to her room and I just follow since I know the routine. I assumed that maybe she's keeping her distance over Rona, so I flash my vax card in hopes that she understands enough. She looks then types something (in Korean) into Google Translate that definitely didn't translate into anything coherent in English. From there to the bathroom was the same, she just walks and assumes that I know enough to follow. Good thing that I do. Blue toast went off without a hitch. In the shower she basically only washes herself and gave junior a squirt. I was literally dry over the rest of my body. I mean I always shower beforehand, but she didn't exactly get close enough to be able to confirm. She did at one point soap up my hands to which I think she wanted me to scrub myself, but I was mostly dry.

Face down for that weird blowing thing that some ladies do. I try to cop a feel at some points so I guess she interpreted that as it was her turn, so she indicated for me to flip and then she laid down instead. DATY to maybe get some sort of a response from her, but she just took it without a sound. The only reaction that I got from her was her saying no FIV. After what felt like an eternity of that later, I more or less give up trying to illicit a response from her. Hat goes on, I manage to get a DFK while she was in mish and all of a sudden the session plays out like a normal kgirl session.

At one point she did pulled me up for this strange sitting up CG-like position, but the bag wasn't on yet and she was sitting high enough on my abs that I don't really think she was aiming for P2P. She didn't grind against me or anything that really indicated what it was that she wanted or wanted me to do, so we kinda just stared at each other for a moment. Awkward.

In case it wasn't obvious, communication was very much a pain throughout the entire session. I know these ladies don't know much English, but I'd usually be able to pantomime my way though a session without much issue. Hosi was just a black box for much of the entire session. Much of my attempts to communicate in one form or another were left with blank stares and questioning looks. Some reviews said that she was Japanese and I tried to engage in Japanese a few times, but she really didn't understand at all. She dropped some basic touristy Japanese terms here and there, but when I was actively trying to communicate or illicit a response in Japanese, nothing.

TL; DR.

Banging bod and a great smile if you can coax that out of her, but if you're looking for something more than an in and out, good luck.

LittleGiant
04-27-21, 17:08
Went to Moonplace, the girl I had was pretty tall, about 5'6 or 5'7.

Small B size breast. A bit meat on stomach, long hair and cute face, overall looking I'd give 8/10, just personal preference. You all might have different opinion.

Service wise, I only did 30 minutes, and girls work at here usually doesn't do DFK or BBJ, because I've been to this place like a few times and all of them said they don't DFK or provide any service for 30 mins. I'm not sure about what the service is like for 1 hour, maybe they'd do more if you you go for an hour, but for 30 minutes is just a quick shower, CBJ, whatever action you want, after you pop they clean you up and take another shower if you'd like and off you go.

This girl I had was in her early 30's probably from Taiwan because of their unique accent when speaking mandarin, and down there is pretty tight and she knows how to squeeze you when you are inside, and it feels awesome. I didn't bother to ask her name cause I know for sure I won't repeat the same girl, unless they provide excellence service and I have the chemistry for her.

Happy hunting and if you all go to this place for an hour please report back about what service you got. Thanks in advance!

Bob O Rama
04-27-21, 19:39
First timer here.

Are the girls for these agencies on a rotation, and once they're rotated out, they're unavailable?Yes, the agencies rotate girls, with each girl staying here for about 2 weeks (not a hard-and-fast rule, some stay longer or shorter).

Because there's a few I'm interested in I saw on TER who were reviewed this month, but I don't see them on the agency website anymore.If their name isn't listed on the website anymore, they are UNAVAILABLE.

Also, I'm a little confused. Is Exotic Philly Models a DC agency? There's hardly any information on the website and I see some of their models on TER for NoVA, but I don't know which ones on their website are from this area.

Brianna from EPM used to be Anna from AG, I don't know if that means she's still in the area.No, Exotic Philly Models is a Philadelphia agency, hence the "Philly" in its name. And hence, Brianna is not available in this area. And neither is Anna, since she is not listed on AG's website anymore.

Tomk2323
04-27-21, 21:25
Just wanted to say this is an awesome review. Thanks for the write up. I reviewed some feedback on her on TER and they are in line with your experience. Amazing body, okay face and a distant performance.

I saw on The other site that Hoshi had some mixed reviews, but was predominately positive so I decided to roll the dice. Long story short, I got the short stick.

Pros:

She is a total, unabashed spinner. Tight torso, visible six pack, bubble butt, shapely man-mades. Completely photo-accurate. I haven't seen another lady from this agency that has it down as good as Hosi does. Great in terms of physical performance, has easily the best BJ I've gotten from this agency. Looks great when she smiles. Yeah this is kinda cliche, but it really defined the latter half of my session compared to the first half.

Cons:

Man-mades are on the firm side. Butter face, sorta. Her figure might be on point to the photos, but that's about it. She is late 30's, at best. Kudos to her keeping that figure at her age, but no amount of make up is hiding that face. At certain angles, she looks like Michelle Yeoh so she's not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but that's a far cry from the photos. Her attitude is distant, unresponsive in more ways than one, really made it obvious she'd rather be somewhere else. I like to imagine that this is what it'd be like to have a Dutch wife. Lastly, you never realize how much you'd miss the standard k-girl routine until it's gone.

Deets:

I like to think I'm pretty easy going and forgiving in terms of bad performance. I've literally had session where I've walked away without a pop and have had a better time.

At the door, she basically doesn't even acknowledge me. I say hi and all she does is look up briefly from her phone. Without a word, she walks to her room and I just follow since I know the routine. I assumed that maybe she's keeping her distance over Rona, so I flash my vax card in hopes that she understands enough. She looks then types something (in Korean) into Google Translate that definitely didn't translate into anything coherent in English. From there to the bathroom was the same, she just walks and assumes that I know enough to follow. Good thing that I do. Blue toast went off without a hitch. In the shower she basically only washes herself and gave junior a squirt. I was literally dry over the rest of my body. I mean I always shower beforehand, but she didn't exactly get close enough to be able to confirm. She did at one point soap up my hands to which I think she wanted me to scrub myself, but I was mostly dry.

Face down for that weird blowing thing that some ladies do. I try to cop a feel at some points so I guess she interpreted that as it was her turn, so she indicated for me to flip and then she laid down instead. DATY to maybe get some sort of a response from her, but she just took it without a sound. The only reaction that I got from her was her saying no FIV. After what felt like an eternity of that later, I more or less give up trying to illicit a response from her. Hat goes on, I manage to get a DFK while she was in mish and all of a sudden the session plays out like a normal kgirl session.

At one point she did pulled me up for this strange sitting up CG-like position, but the bag wasn't on yet and she was sitting high enough on my abs that I don't really think she was aiming for P2P. She didn't grind against me or anything that really indicated what it was that she wanted or wanted me to do, so we kinda just stared at each other for a moment. Awkward.

In case it wasn't obvious, communication was very much a pain throughout the entire session. I know these ladies don't know much English, but I'd usually be able to pantomime my way though a session without much issue. Hosi was just a black box for much of the entire session. Much of my attempts to communicate in one form or another were left with blank stares and questioning looks. Some reviews said that she was Japanese and I tried to engage in Japanese a few times, but she really didn't understand at all. She dropped some basic touristy Japanese terms here and there, but when I was actively trying to communicate or illicit a response in Japanese, nothing.

TL; DR.

Banging bod and a great smile if you can coax that out of her, but if you're looking for something more than an in and out, good luck.

JackRyan1
04-28-21, 08:49
Very dissatisfied appointment. The photos are very glammed up. She is older as others have said. No connection, no communication. The bolt ons are too bolted on. She did follow this weird script and would not really deviate. Very mechanical. I have seen many from ag and this was just not a good appointment.

I hope they do better with the photos.

Tomk2323
04-28-21, 10:44
Very dissatisfied appointment. The photos are very glammed up. She is older as others have said. No connection, no communication. The bolt ons are too bolted on. She did follow this weird script and would not really deviate. Very mechanical. I have seen many from ag and this was just not a good appointment.

I hope they do better with the photos.Thanks for the feedback. How about her ass? Does she have a bubble butt at least?

JackRyan1
04-28-21, 15:05
Thanks for the feedback. How about her ass? Does she have a bubble butt at least?Yes. It's ok. After 10 min of mission impossible with robo I switched to lazy dog, still little response.

KOF96
04-28-21, 16:47

Check escort thread for previous reports on her!No updated intel, but sounds like she's already past the point of diminishing returns. I saw her a while back in Vegas and recall it being an awkward experience.

KOF96
04-28-21, 16:52

I hope they do better with the photos.Agreed, saw her not long ago and she was hands down the worst experience in many years of hobbying.

Richmond Photo
04-28-21, 19:41

I hope they do better with the photos.Yes Hosis personality is ice cold with no expression or connection, no eye contact, even just a little wrong move by you will tick her off. Paid for 1 hour but only stayed for The 1/2. Told her to keep the money and buy some whitener for her teeth.

I don't know what's the deal Is with this woman. But not enjoying it. I don't think she does either. Told mama too. Mama said she Is shy and I almost say my ass. Her body is nice though, great BJ and rimming. So not a total loss.

Rice33
04-28-21, 20:44
These Hosi comments got me scratching my head. I'm puzzled. I saw Hosi last week in Philly, the link to my Philly review is below.

My sesh was 60 minutes of passionate sloppy wet lips DFK touching, licking and fucking. She did not to talk much at all, 60 minutes went by fast. A lot of time was spent in the shower, BBBJ and DATY. She is one of the only k-girls that I can remember that shoved her tongue down my ear canal, she literally did a RJ on my ear and it felt really good.

Her attitude came across as very sweet when she asked me to seat on the chair so I'm comfortable when removing my shoes and she moved the bathroom heater into my direction to make sure I was warm when drying off after the 2nd shower.

Normally, after I put on my shoes I may get a peck on the lips or on the cheek and I walk out the door. Hosi grabbed me for passionate DFK as soon as I stood up after putting on my shoes. I was a little surprised, but her actions reminded me an ex-girlfriend when I was leaving her apartment after great sex. For at least 30-60 secs of DFK before she opened the door for.

Me to leave. The final DFK got me aroused again and I walked out with a full boner LOL.

I'm just glad I saw her before these comments because based on my sesh last week, I'm going to see her again when I'm in NOVA. She must be YMMV, because these comments are not the woman that made sure I stayed warm drying off last week. Hosi made the passion feel real with her DFK. On the other boards, many have had similar experiences.

If you see her, enjoy looking at her body when she gives you a RJ and during CG, what a hot sexual image.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4139-Escort-Reports&p=5313432#post5313432.

KOF96
04-28-21, 21:07
If you see her, enjoy looking at her body when she gives you a RJ and during CG, what a hot sexual image.This much is true in that her face leaves much to be desired.

OrZammar
04-29-21, 11:55
Elite Models usually only has South American women, but Kiki is African American. Really small girl from Florida. I wanted to ask how the agency picked her up, but it slipped my mind. She didn't have the short hair in the photos, to my disappointment. She had longer braided hair. But otherwise accurate photos. Tattoodls and lower lip ball piercings which enhanced the BBBJ. Also fairly stiff bolt ons.

Session started a few minutes late, but that's just the nature of being the first appointment of the day. Emailed the booker I arrived and got the location and she let me in wearing black lingerie. As mentioned before she is a real small petite girl. Barely 5 feet, weighs almost nothing. Let me in with a small kiss and then I showered. Post shower, she had me sit at the edge of the bed where she began a faster paced BBBJ. Some deep throat here and there, it felt great, but you can tell it was to get you hard for the condom rather than a BBBJ to get you off.

She pulled the condom and some CBJ to keep me hard. And fellas, when I say she's small, so is her pussy. She is REALLY tight. It actually took a few attempts to get me in there. My dick is average averington. Maybe I'm a little girthy, but this was new to me. I've seen spinners at the K Girl agencies and they weren't this tight. CG wasn't happening, and after some effort of removing rubber for more BBBJ and some added lube despite how wet she was: doggy worked. I want to emphasize how NOT annoyed she was at the kind of lengthy attempt of getting the CFS started. She's so friendly haha.

Anyway, her ass is surprisingly nice and plump despite small frame. Seeing it jiggle was amazing and the fact she's small made me look bigger than I was so it was a nice ego booster. Had to keep a specific pace or she'd squeeze the rubber off me though. She throws it back with you so overall it was awesome. Finished in the bag in doggy.

She handed me some water and attempted round 2 with BBBJ. Round 2 wasn't in the cards for me this time, but she really gave it a good try so kudos to her. Wnded the session with a massage and some small talk. I'd repeat despite the troubles partway in the session. She's just so nice haha. Today was her last day, but she told me she'd probably be back between June and July, do hopefully thia review is a good reference point for people.

https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=180

320 for the hour. And as a disclaimer I'm not sure what the PSE is supposed to refer to. I'd assume anal, but she's so incredibly small and tight that I don't think it would work for a lot of people. Ask at your own discretion I guess.

Menos
04-29-21, 13:25
Are there other black providers of her caliber or similar in the area or would I have to look elsewhere?

Elite Models usually only has South American women, but Kiki is African American. Really small girl from Florida. I wanted to ask how the agency picked her up, but it slipped my mind. She didn't have the short hair in the photos, to my disappointment. She had longer braided hair. But otherwise accurate photos. Tattoodls and lower lip ball piercings which enhanced the BBBJ. Also fairly stiff bolt ons.

Session started a few minutes late, but that's just the nature of being the first appointment of the day. Emailed the booker I arrived and got the location and she let me in wearing black lingerie. As mentioned before she is a real small petite girl. Barely 5 feet, weighs almost nothing. Let me in with a small kiss and then I showered. Post shower, she had me sit at the edge of the bed where she began a faster paced BBBJ. Some deep throat here and there, it felt great, but you can tell it was to get you hard for the condom rather than a BBBJ to get you off.

She pulled the condom and some CBJ to keep me hard. And fellas, when I say she's small, so is her pussy. She is REALLY tight. It actually took a few attempts to get me in there. My dick is average averington. Maybe I'm a little girthy, but this was new to me. I've seen spinners at the K Girl agencies and they weren't this tight. CG wasn't happening, and after some effort of removing rubber for more BBBJ and some added lube despite how wet she was: doggy worked. I want to emphasize how NOT annoyed she was at the kind of lengthy attempt of getting the CFS started. She's so friendly haha.

Anyway, her ass is surprisingly nice and plump despite small frame. Seeing it jiggle was amazing and the fact she's small made me look bigger than I was so it was a nice ego booster. Had to keep a specific pace or she'd squeeze the rubber off me though. She throws it back with you so overall it was awesome. Finished in the bag in doggy.

She handed me some water and attempted round 2 with BBBJ. Round 2 wasn't in the cards for me this time, but she really gave it a good try so kudos to her. Wnded the session with a massage and some small talk. I'd repeat despite the troubles partway in the session. She's just so nice haha. Today was her last day, but she told me she'd probably be back between June and July, do hopefully thia review is a good reference point for people.

https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=180

320 for the hour. And as a disclaimer I'm not sure what the PSE is supposed to refer to. I'd assume anal, but she's so incredibly small and tight that I don't think it would work for a lot of people. Ask at your own discretion I guess.

OrZammar
04-30-21, 07:19
Are there other black providers of her caliber or similar in the area or would I have to look elsewhere?Honestly I have no idea, I believe most girls like that pass through from Florida or California or something and aren't here long.

Mandoo2
04-30-21, 09:21
Are there other black providers of her caliber or similar in the area or would I have to look elsewhere?Chocolate citi models has some providers that pass through. Based in FL though.

Tomk2323
05-03-21, 14:03
Updated prices:

30 min 240.

45 min 280.

1 hr 320.

90 min 540.

2 hr 600.

Bob O Rama
05-03-21, 18:33
Updated prices:

30 min 240.

45 min 280.

1 hr 320.

90 min 540.

2 hr 600.At those price points, you're better off paying an extra 10 to see Lixa (aka Sela, Edelweiss) for the hour. She blows most of the CVIP girls out of the water. I'm not even sure how they came up with the 90 min rate. If you want to see a K-girl for 90 min, you're better off going with Lixa, who is actually 40 bucks CHEAPER than CVIP.

KyungJean
05-03-21, 21:05
At those price points, you're better off paying an extra 10 to see Lixa (aka Sela, Edelweiss) for the hour. She blows most of the CVIP girls out of the water. I'm not even sure how they came up with the 90 min rate. If you want to see a K-girl for 90 min, you're better off going with Lixa, who is actually 40 bucks CHEAPER than CVIP.Lixa is a special exception to your $300 ceiling for a decent time?

Bob O Rama
05-03-21, 22:54
Lixa is a special exception to your $300 ceiling for a decent time?
*Edit: No, I never said Lixa was an exception, nor did I say I would personally see her at her current price point. I have seen her plenty of times in the past to know how good she is.

My post was simply to compare the quality of two K-girl options for those who are willing to spend more than 300/hr (not me).

SecondaryBackU
05-04-21, 15:27
I'm not sending obnoxious or demanding messages, just simple and basic like "Hello my name is blank, age blank, in the blank area. I'm interested in meeting blank and would like to start the screening process, please let me know what information you'd like me to provide, thank you".

I've sent a few to DS, both email and text, three messages total over the course of 3 weeks, but I haven't received a response. Should I keep persisting, or no, if they don't respond that means they're not looking for new clients?

Shinshi86
05-04-21, 18:41
I'm not sending obnoxious or demanding messages, just simple and basic like "Hello my name is blank, age blank, in the blank area. I'm interested in meeting blank and would like to start the screening process, please let me know what information you'd like me to provide, thank you".

I've sent a few to DS, both email and text, three messages total over the course of 3 weeks, but I haven't received a response. Should I keep persisting, or no, if they don't respond that means they're not looking for new clients?I completely get that you're new, but you should really dive deeper into these forums. This question's been answered several times over both here & the "Escorts" subforum. My first few weeks here were spent reading countless pages worth of advice. There's a treasure-trove of info, some of which gets buried but is nevertheless available if you keep scrolling.

Anyway to answer your question: I'd refrain from texting / calling entirely until you're a verified member. Not 100% certain if DS operates the same way as AG (even though I'm verified with both), but AG's booker once told me she preferred unverified folks to stick with email communication. Texts / calls were specifically reserved for verified. Granted, this was 2018 - 2019. But I doubt much has changed.

Furthermore, I recommend emailing a reminder once every few weeks, not once a week. Most sites list their screening requirements, but DS is indeed lacking in this regard. Just fill out their form on the site, have at least one solid provider reference handy (two is better) when they do ask for it, take a pic of your drivers license while blurring out everything except the zip code and photo--and they'll get back to you eventually. Word of caution: DS is notoriously slow when it comes to screening new clients. Took me almost a year to get screened, and I nearly gave up on the process before getting their random approval many months later.

FloorHump422
05-08-21, 11:18
Anyone know what's up with them? It's been radio silence since yesterday and their website looks to be down today.

Tomk2323
05-08-21, 17:38
Anyone know what's up with them? It's been radio silence since yesterday and their website looks to be down today.Same for me. I texted to see Sinbi again but no response. Saw her on Tuesday.

Bob O Rama
05-09-21, 13:08
Anyone know what's up with them? It's been radio silence since yesterday and their website looks to be down today.They either closed shop or got busted. I noticed that many of their TER reviews have been pulled from the site as well. Check your browser history for the links (if you have them) to the TER profile of recent CVIP girls, including Samantha, Darlene, Emma, Eden, Grace, Tiara, and Lina. You will get a "Provider information is no longer available" message. This usually happens if the provider requests TER to remove their reviews.

My guess is they either removed them on their own, or they were forced to.

LuckyLuciano00
05-09-21, 13:53
They either closed shop or got busted. I noticed that many of their TER reviews have been pulled from the site as well. Check your browser history for the links (if you have them) to the TER profile of recent CVIP girls, including Samantha, Darlene, Emma, Eden, Grace, Tiara, and Lina. You will get a "Provider information is no longer available" message. This usually happens if the provider requests TER to remove their reviews.

My guess is they either removed them on their own, or they were forced to.The neighbors probably ratted them out. Man, I really hope Sinbi goes back to CP or goes to AG.

FloorHump422
05-09-21, 14:30
They either closed shop or got busted. I noticed that many of their TER reviews have been pulled from the site as well. Check your browser history for the links (if you have them) to the TER profile of recent CVIP girls, including Samantha, Darlene, Emma, Eden, Grace, Tiara, and Lina. You will get a "Provider information is no longer available" message. This usually happens if the provider requests TER to remove their reviews.

My guess is they either removed them on their own, or they were forced to.Maybe they got tipped off about a potential bust and are going dark until things cool off? I don't think LE would force them to remove reviews or keep their website inactive rather than unlisiting it. I think when the busts happened in Seattle, forum posts and reviews were archived as evidence, but weren't publically deleted.

FacelessBoy
05-09-21, 18:24
For what it's worth, if you look at the crime spreadsheet there was a "suspicious activity" call to that area (same street almost same number building) in that time frame. Hopefully everything was okay.

Tomk2323
05-09-21, 20:49
For what it's worth, if you look at the crime spreadsheet there was a "suspicious activity" call to that area (same street almost same number building) in that time frame. Hopefully everything was okay.Thanks for the info. Where can one find this spreadsheet?

Bob O Rama
05-09-21, 20:51
For what it's worth, if you look at the crime spreadsheet there was a "suspicious activity" call to that area (same street almost same number building) in that time frame. Hopefully everything was okay.Thanks for bringing that up. I checked, and the "suspicious event" is really close to their location. They are probably laying low for now, as FloorHump mentioned.

Almel89
05-10-21, 06:57
Thanks for bringing that up. I checked, and the "suspicious event" is really close to their location. They are probably laying low for now, as FloorHump mentioned.In the worst case scenario if they got busted, would we be fucked if our info was caught on there?

Shinshi86
05-10-21, 10:24
In the worst case scenario if they got busted, would we be fucked if our info was caught on there?Agencies supposedly delete our info after screening. Do I believe they actually adhere to that? Hell no, but I still believe we'd be okay even if that agency got busted.

Say the worst should happen: a sting is launched against an agency you're vetted with & all your info that you sent that agency had fallen into cop's hands. LE might have heavily redacted screenshots of your license, (fake) work info, a redacted credit card, your zip code where you live, etc which proves very little. Even if that agency logged dates visited & recorded how much paid per visit, LE might be able to conclude you were a customer at one point based on hearsay. But without video evidence of illegal acts, witnesses willing to testify against you, or a confession on your part--then LE has jackshit. Ultimately, it'd be too much work for LE to pursue every john in the scenario I just described. Far easier to roll up johns in the middle of the act, drawers dropped, money in hand, then to pursue a laundry list of johns from a newly-busted agency based on evidence that'd likely be labeled circumstantial.

I couldn't find the post, but I vaguely recall someone a couple years ago described how he got mail from lawyers & cops. Apparently, his info came up following a then-recent bust of an agency (perhaps Lotus Flowerz?). Cops wanted his willing cooperation or else they'd bring him up on charges & inform his employer. At the same time, lawyers offered to represent him in any solicitation case. Since no official warrant was ever delivered, he blew it all off as intimidation tactics. And think about it--if that guy had a family and they saw that mail, he'd be screwed. So it's a safe bet all that correspondence was merely just to screw with him since LE lacked the means (or energy) to truly push the case forward.

Hence why I say there's nothing to worry about. Personally, it's been almost a year since last visiting an agency & I'm not in any serious relationship--so LE truly has nothing on me. Just remember that if you are in a bind and LE is pressuring you to incriminate yourself? Do as these guys suggest & you'll be okay (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkN4duV4ia0)!

GMarts018
05-10-21, 11:53
Thanks for bringing that up. I checked, and the "suspicious event" is really close to their location. They are probably laying low for now, as FloorHump mentioned.Just another reminder why providing drivers licenses or any other personal information for screening purposes is just simply not worth it.

Bob O Rama
05-10-21, 12:06
In the worst case scenario if they got busted, would we be fucked if our info was caught on there?I'm not a lawyer, so don't take my word as being authoritative, but I don't believe LE can prosecute mongers using only their info as evidence. Having our personal info is not evidence of a crime being committed. Worse thing that can happen is that the info gets out in public, which can lead to some embarrassment. But other than that, I think we are fine, legally speaking.

Almel89
05-10-21, 12:55
I'm not a lawyer, so don't take my word as being authoritative, but I don't believe LE can prosecute mongers using only their info as evidence. Having our personal info is not evidence of a crime being committed. Worse thing that can happen is that the info gets out in public, which can lead to some embarrassment. But other than that, I think we are fine, legally speaking.What about text messages like, "I'm here" or "I'd like to schedule an appointment".

Bob O Rama
05-10-21, 13:42
What about text messages like, "I'm here" or "I'd like to schedule an appointment".Doesn't matter. That's not an indication of a crime. They would need to catch you in the act, or have video surveillance of the act.

Sometimes LE sets up sting operations. If that happens and you only respond to it by text messages, they can't get you unless you physically walk into their trap.

Almel89
05-10-21, 18:42
Doesn't matter. That's not an indication of a crime. They would need to catch you in the act, or have video surveillance of the act.

Sometimes LE sets up sting operations. If that happens and you only respond to it by text messages, they can't get you unless you physically walk into their trap.Sweet, in that case I'll just monitor the news and if I see the site back up and reviews popping up again for a few months I'll go back to my sweet k girl nectar. Thanks lads.

KyungJean
05-10-21, 20:17
Sweet, in that case I'll just monitor the news and if I see the site back up and reviews popping up again for a few months I'll go back to my sweet k girl nectar. Thanks lads.Free legal advice is often more costly than what you pay for! But if you gave your info to an illegal enterprise, sure, you have nothing at all to worry about!

Bob O Rama
05-10-21, 21:17
Free legal advice is often more costly than what you pay for! But if you gave your info to an illegal enterprise, sure, you have nothing at all to worry about!I'm not sure what you're trying to stir up here, but I'm willing to bet you money that he has nothing to worry about. And since they also have my personal info, I'm willing to bet that I too have nothing to worry about. I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it.

But since you think you know better than others, feel free to keep fear mongering.

Grafenberg
05-10-21, 21:35
In the worst case scenario if they got busted, would we be fucked if our info was caught on there?You could be fucked by the government or society. Government trying to prosecute you, takes time and money. Your wife leave you and take everything. You lose your job and then it is difficult to find employment. How is it going to be going mass on Sunday? You know, worst case.

KyungJean
05-10-21, 21:57
I'm not sure what you're trying to stir up here, but I'm willing to bet you money that he has nothing to worry about. And since they also have my personal info, I'm willing to bet that I too have nothing to worry about. I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it.

But since you think you know better than others, feel free to keep fear mongering.You are probably right.

But if you really believe there is no risk, well. I don't know what to say other than you shouldn't confuse others with your misplaced confidence.

Richmond Photo
05-10-21, 21:58
Universal Citation: VA Code 18.2-346 (2001 through Reg Session).

18.2-346. Being a prostitute or prostitution.

A. Any person who, for money or its equivalent, commits adultery, fornication or any act in violation of 18.2-361, or offers to commit adultery, fornication or any act in violation of 18.2-361 and thereafter does any substantial act in furtherance thereof, shall be guilty of being a prostitute, or prostitution, which shall be punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor.

B. Any person who offers money or its equivalent to another for the purpose of engaging in sexual acts as enumerated above and thereafter does any substantial act in furtherance thereof shall be guilty of solicitation of prostitution and shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

(Code 1950,18. 1-194; 1960, c. 358; 1975, cc. 14,15; 1980, c. 534; 1993, c. 609.).

That said, I have my ID with them too, but I never talked price and or certain sex act during my convo with mamasan.

All LEO has is my name and picture.

Actual court case with a friend of mine. He was arrested for solicitation of prostitution. He answered an ad on Backpage. Arrived and got busted. He was later on released because he had never mentioned a sex act. He said to have a good time. Although he was released, his name was in the news and he lost his job, his family and a lot of money while he was fighting this case. He was a university dean of admission too. He still lose although he won the court case. So the answer is no there is nothing to worry about. You have not committed any crime. The law is very specific. So no sweat there. Clubvip said in their ad " don't ask dumb questions". Now you know what it means.

If you want to be 100% sure there are a few more steps you can take. But as for now. I won't sweat none.

From my experiences the most you will get is a detective calling you and invite you to the station. Which happened to me once, I told the detective NO. End of story.

Almel89
05-10-21, 22:53
It looks like the city of Fairfax has arrest reports, but they haven't been updated yet. So far the ones I see only date up to 4/29.

Best thing to do now is simply stand by and look as the arrest reports are updated. And if the names for the dates of around 5/5-5/6 when the reports and arrest reportedly happened look Korean then we'll know that they got the axe.

And even if the agency comes back, it looks like one of us will have to TOFTF and dive in again to see if everything is safe.

FloorHump422
05-10-21, 23:18
It's pure conjecture at this point, but the lack of media reporting or broadcasting about arrests by LE makes me think that perhaps they didn't find enough to actually arrest anyone or if they were detained, charge them with a crime. The steps taken by the agency to delete their footprint could just be them being proactive. We'll have to wait and see when the arrest reports are updated.

Bob O Rama
05-10-21, 23:26
It looks like the city of Fairfax has arrest reports, but they haven't been updated yet. So far the ones I see only date up to 4/29.

Best thing to do now is simply stand by and look as the arrest reports are updated. And if the names for the dates of around 5/5-5/6 when the reports and arrest reportedly happened look Korean then we'll know that they got the axe.

And even if the agency comes back, it looks like one of us will have to TOFTF and dive in again to see if everything is safe.They are technically not located in the city of Fairfax, so those arrest reports won't show it. They are actually located in Fairfax County, however, FFX county's website does not appear to have the same weekly arrest reports.

On a side note, I'm curious what the procedure is during one of these busts. If a neighbor rats them out, don't the cops need a warrant before entering? Can't the girls just refuse to open the door or pretend no one's home?

Shinshi86
05-11-21, 01:50
That said, I have my ID with them too, but I never talked price and or certain sex act during my convo with mamasan.

All LEO has is my name and picture.

Actual court case with a friend of mine. He was arrested for solicitation of prostitution. He answered an ad on Backpage. Arrived and got busted. He was later on released because he had never mentioned a sex act. He said to have a good time. Although he was released, his name was in the news and he lost his job, his family and a lot of money while he was fighting this case. He was a university dean of admission too. He still lose although he won the court case. So the answer is no there is nothing to worry about. You have not committed any crime. The law is very specific. So no sweat there. Clubvip said in their ad " don't ask dumb questions". Now you know what it means.

If you want to be 100% sure there are a few more steps you can take. But as for now. I won't sweat none.

From my experiences the most you will get is a detective calling you and invite you to the station. Which happened to me once, I told the detective NO. End of story.Well, I'd hope no one here would go into details over text or phone calls! Most reputable agencies won't tolerate explicit talk over their comms anyway.

But it's often as you say: some cops will embarrass mongers by blabbing to employers, fam, media, etc. Some might push a weak case forward even with circumstantial evidence (essentially going through the motions to further embarrass the defendant). However, the majority of cops are either too occupied or too lazy to go through all that. They've got bigger fish to fry. It's faaaarrrrr more appealing on their resumes to bust multiple johns in a planned, orchestrated sting. Does anyone really think they've got time to interview all hundreds of johns vetted by an agency with nothing to go off of except some redacted PII & cryptic texts? Be serious now.

In summary: don't incriminate yourself. Be mindful of what you say or text over the phone. As for in-person, keep thinking with your big head. If shit seems off or you've got an uneasy feeling, bounce and then apologize to the provider / agency once you're completely off the premises. And as RichmondPhoto & others have said earlier--refuse to cooperate in the absence of a warrant. Do as the Pot Attorneys have advised their clients--shut the fuck up!

Ottotot
05-13-21, 19:36
Intriguing by the review, I finally check out the agency for the fist time and yesterday I made an appointment with Moon Palace. Verification is very easy and simple that they don't even ask my I'd. Got at their place and greeted by the Asian dude that check my temp. After that, I got into this room and this pretty little thang just greeted me with a kiss in a cheek. I found out her name is Coco (when I made the appointment, I don't even ask any particular girl since the Japanese ones already left). I gave her the donation inside envelope and then, She takes me the bathroom to get clean up with a BBBJ preview. After clean up, she takes me to the bed with more BBBJ and dfk. Then, she moves me on top of her and kinda signalling me to daty. I did it for almost 7 min and it looks like she really enjoyed it. Without further due, she grab rubber and I just pound that little thang all the way into oblivion. In the middle of it, I got tired and lost my stiffness but she took care of me patiently, even offer BBBJCIM. But I prefer the old fashioned way and After more missionary, I finally erupted inside of her. I took another clean up, put on my clothes and kiss her goodbye.

Overall, this is pretty amazing but I would like to meet different girl though. She said she will be staying for only one week and whisper to me to come back before she leaves.

Sorry if I made lots of grammatical error bcs I'm still pretty excited.

Cheers.

LuckyLuciano00
05-13-21, 20:59
I contacted them twice but haven't heard back. They're usually pretty responsive but have gone silent all of a sudden. Anyone else contacted them recently?

Tomk2323
05-14-21, 10:11
I contacted them twice but haven't heard back. They're usually pretty responsive but have gone silent all of a sudden. Anyone else contacted them recently?I did yesterday and have an appointment for today.

Ottotot
05-14-21, 13:21
I contacted them twice but haven't heard back. They're usually pretty responsive but have gone silent all of a sudden. Anyone else contacted them recently?What is CP again?

Shinshi86
05-14-21, 23:57
What is CP again?All the K-girl agency abbreviations I could think of in this region. Keep in mind that the latter one seems to have run into difficulties and is supposedly lying low.

CP = Club Paradise (https://www.clubparadiseusa.com).

AG = Asian Gem (https://www.asiangem.site).

DS = Discreet Story (https://www.discreetstory.com).

MP = Moon Palace / allegedly the former Lotus Flowerz (https://www.moonpalace.club).

CVIP = Club VIP K-girls (https://clubvipkgirls.escortbook.com).

FloorHump422
05-15-21, 02:40
All the K-girl agency abbreviations I could think of in this region. Keep in mind that the latter one seems to have run into difficulties and is supposedly lying low.

CP = Club Paradise (https://www.clubparadiseusa.com).

AG = Asian Gem (https://www.asiangem.site).

DS = Discreet Story (https://www.discreetstory.com).

MP = Moon Palace / allegedly the former Lotus Flowerz (https://www.moonpalace.club).

CVIP = Club VIP K-girls (https://clubvipkgirls.escortbook.com).I would just add that MP is a C-agency, with occasional Japanese providers.

Shinshi86
05-15-21, 11:28
I would just add that MP is a C-agency, with occasional Japanese providers.You're right, I often forget I'm using the terms "K-girl" and "Asian" interchangeably.

If MP is indeed the Lotus Flowerz of old, I had that one fantastic appointment with them a month or so prior to their bust in 2019. Back then, their rates were substantially lower than the competition (500 for two hours). On top of that, both me & the Chinese provider I was seeing lost track of time until the booker texted her well past the two-and-a-half hour mark, haha! That was one of the better agency experiences which reminded me of the good old days in Atlanta. Doubt I'll ever have that kind of agency fun in the DMV ever again.

Anyway because of the alleged link between LF and MP, I'm very hesitant about trusting them again. Especially if their screening process is as lax as others have mentioned. Just seems like their pushing their luck and thinking that LE won't focus on them again.

ThatNewGuy149
05-20-21, 16:19
Hey everyone, I wanted to see if why'll could help me out. I've been looking at joining elite models for a while now but the thing that keeps stopping me is the whole submitting a photo I'd on there form. I've been to a couple places but none have request a I'd yet. I am still fairly new to this so it could be the norm but I just wanted to see if I could get some advice. Let me know about your experience with them and if I am just overthinking and if I should pull the trigger. Feel free to pm me or respond here, which ever is easier.

HardanFast
05-20-21, 20:44
Everyone is different when it comes to their comfort level about what to provide. It just comes down to how much you personally are willing to provide. You have to decide how much personal information you are willing to provide to each different agency or individual provider. You may have different comfort levels with each different one, too.

Hey everyone, I wanted to see if why'll could help me out. I've been looking at joining elite models for a while now but the thing that keeps stopping me is the whole submitting a photo I'd on there form. I've been to a couple places but none have request a I'd yet. I am still fairly new to this so it could be the norm but I just wanted to see if I could get some advice. Let me know about your experience with them and if I am just overthinking and if I should pull the trigger. Feel free to pm me or respond here, which ever is easier.

Member #6465
05-20-21, 21:54
Hey everyone, I wanted to see if why'll could help me out. I've been looking at joining elite models for a while now but the thing that keeps stopping me is the whole submitting a photo I'd on there form. I've been to a couple places but none have request a I'd yet. I am still fairly new to this so it could be the norm but I just wanted to see if I could get some advice. Let me know about your experience with them and if I am just overthinking and if I should pull the trigger. Feel free to pm me or respond here, which ever is easier.You are just being needlessly and irrationally fearful. Your issues make no sense. Your I'd on a hard drive proves nothing even in the million to one case anyone in northern Va cares to investigate. And BTW, they don't, there are more high to mid priced working girls per square mile in Tysons and nearby northern Va communities than there are nearly anywhere else on the east coast outside of Florida and NYC. No one will ever text you from any agency alluding to a crime of any kind ever you should respond and inquire in kind. There is no such thing as fight club and you are just inquiring about a massage or platonic companionship. Grow a pair or don't. It's your call. And make sure your wife doesn't see your text messages cause that will fuck your life.

JCorey69
05-22-21, 14:42
Greetings all!

Any tips for the FNG?

FloorHump422
05-23-21, 10:35
When MP sends you that text saying that they have new girls, do you guys ask for pics or wait for the website to be updated? I know that the pics usually aren't accurate, but I'm curious sometimes.

Jorum
05-23-21, 18:46
When MP sends you that text saying that they have new girls, do you guys ask for pics or wait for the website to be updated? I know that the pics usually aren't accurate, but I'm curious sometimes.I usually just ask for pics and name.

Rhinopole
05-23-21, 20:32
Hey everyone, I wanted to see if why'll could help me out. I've been looking at joining elite models for a while now but the thing that keeps stopping me is the whole submitting a photo I'd on there form. I've been to a couple places but none have request a I'd yet. I am still fairly new to this so it could be the norm but I just wanted to see if I could get some advice. Let me know about your experience with them and if I am just overthinking and if I should pull the trigger. Feel free to pm me or respond here, which ever is easier.My opinion is that there are enough places around to have a good time that there's no need to provide your photo I'd to any of them. The comments by the fellow who advised you to grow a pair are disrespectful, unnecessary, and stupid. My advice is to go with what you're comfortable with even if the odds of getting into a jam by providing your photo I'd are minimal.

FloorHump422
05-27-21, 11:27
Highly recommend. Spinner in her late-20's with a surprisingly firm booty. Non-GFE but I only did the 30. Excellent value at that price, in my opinion.

Member #6465
05-28-21, 09:40
Highly recommend. Spinner in her late-20's with a surprisingly firm booty. Non-GFE but I only did the 30. Excellent value at that price, in my opinion.My non-GFE do you mean no kissing and CBJ? Probably no rimming either? I almost booked with her but the book or actually warned me services were limited. I was curious how limited.

FloorHump422
05-28-21, 18:15
My non-GFE do you mean no kissing and CBJ? Probably no rimming either? I almost booked with her but the book or actually warned me services were limited. I was curious how limited.My experience was no kissing and CBJ. Definitely no rimming.

ALotNohsin
05-29-21, 01:28
Would appreciate a lead to young 20's girls with wide open menu, bbbfs would be nice but not mandatory. Money is no issue, I will be staying at Hilton and have a car to drive.

Sendoh
05-29-21, 07:05
Highly recommend. Spinner in her late-20's with a surprisingly firm booty. Non-GFE but I only did the 30. Excellent value at that price, in my opinion.When did you go? I reached out and it seems like they on vacation now.

OrZammar
05-29-21, 11:10
Seems Book a Latina rebranded into The Booking Agent.

https://www.thebookingagent.net/

Almel89
05-29-21, 15:55
Since it looks like club VIP is gone for good, what do you guys think will happen to the girls that used to tour with that agency like Darlene, Elsa, Sinbi, Samantha, etc. Will they be touring with other agencies in this area again or will they simply just avoid nova now because things got hot?

Shinshi86
05-29-21, 16:06
Since it looks like club VIP is gone for good, what do you guys think will happen to the girls that used to tour with that agency like Darlene, Elsa, Sinbi, Samantha, etc. Will they be touring with other agencies in this area again or will they simply just avoid nova now because things got hot?Nah, they'll be back in the area. The money in this region is too good to pass up for them, so they'll either go indy (possible) or fall in with another agency (probable). Case in point, I saw Sinbi or Samantha (can't remember which at the moment) listed under Club Paradise for a few days following CVIP's disappearance. However, they were only listed for a short time & then replaced by others in the lineup.

KyungJean
05-30-21, 00:31
Nah, they'll be back in the area. The money in this region is too good to pass up for them, so they'll either go indy (possible) or fall in with another agency (probable). Case in point, I saw Sinbi or Samantha (can't remember which at the moment) listed under Club Paradise for a few days following CVIP's disappearance. However, they were only listed for a short time & then replaced by others in the lineup.Neither was on the CP website recently.

FloorHump422
05-30-21, 18:46
Nah, they'll be back in the area. The money in this region is too good to pass up for them, so they'll either go indy (possible) or fall in with another agency (probable). Case in point, I saw Sinbi or Samantha (can't remember which at the moment) listed under Club Paradise for a few days following CVIP's disappearance. However, they were only listed for a short time & then replaced by others in the lineup.I didn't seem them on the site either and I was monitoring it closely LOL. As far as girls returning, some girls only recently added this location to their tours and will likely choose to stay away for a while until they feel as though things have cooled down. In the interim, they may replace this area with LA / Seattle / Las Vegas, where they can make similar money. Once those new stops become an established part of their circuit, it'll be difficult for them to return. Additionally, only two agencies have consistently had two girls at a time, so unless a new one pops up, that adds to the difficulty of them returning.

Shinshi86
06-01-21, 16:00
Neither was on the CP website recently.

I didn't seem them on the site either and I was monitoring it closely LOL. As far as girls returning, some girls only recently added this location to their tours and will likely choose to stay away for a while until they feel as though things have cooled down. In the interim, they may replace this area with LA / Seattle / Las Vegas, where they can make similar money. Once those new stops become an established part of their circuit, it'll be difficult for them to return. Additionally, only two agencies have consistently had two girls at a time, so unless a new one pops up, that adds to the difficulty of them returning.My bad, might've gotten the names / faces mixed up. Though I could've sworn I saw a familiar face from CVIP pop up in CP's lineup within days after the former's site went dark. Pretty certain that name started with an "S" too, but ah well. My assumption was that those girls were automatically being carried over to an agency with less heat.

Also, I too have noticed the lack of multiple options at AG and DS these days. Even though I've been dabbling more in the Seeking scene lately, my hope is that these agencies keep bringing in good lineups--specifically Lynn. God, that girl was something else & was the sole reason I got vetted by DS years ago!

Delee1234
06-03-21, 08:25
My non-GFE do you mean no kissing and CBJ? Probably no rimming either? I almost booked with her but the book or actually warned me services were limited. I was curious how limited.Sounds like you need a sugarbaby. Go to seeking arrangements.

Member #6465
06-03-21, 15:23
Sounds like you need a sugarbaby. Go to seeking arrangements.Most of the agencies in nova that are of the Asian persuasion including the one I was talking about pretty regularly offer all the services I mentioned And at a cheaper rate than most sugar babies will take ppm. If a monger is married or has a significant other that they want to keep, I feel there is a huge risk to the sugarbaby game. They are by definition not pros. The relationships are quite personal at times. Sugar babies can be angry, and vengeful. They can fall in love. They can feel slighted. There's no buffer keeping them from ruining my career or my personal life if they feel so inclined in their college girl brains. In some ways I think it's the most dangerous aspect of this hobby. If I had less to lose or cared less about losing it it seems like a fun way to monger but I have no problem getting what I want other places.

OrZammar
06-05-21, 13:25
Seeing Gina from Club Paradise on Wednesday, vookerbgsbe mr prices for 45 m /1 hr and 45 m+1 hr+.

I never had that option last time I went with them, what's the "+" indicate?

Member #6465
06-05-21, 17:26
Seeing Gina from Club Paradise on Wednesday, vookerbgsbe mr prices for 45 m /1 hr and 45 m+1 hr+.

I never had that option last time I went with them, what's the "+" indicate?Nobody knows what the plus means. I think it's basically an upfront tip. I used to get the plus option at the former butterfly legend. Then I stopped and I didn't notice a difference in services. I think it essentially means they'll love you long time which is pretty nebulous Since they love everybody long time hoping for a tip.

Captpetek
06-05-21, 19:33
Nobody knows what the plus means. I think it's basically an upfront tip. I used to get the plus option at the former butterfly legend. Then I stopped and I didn't notice a difference in services. I think it essentially means they'll love you long time which is pretty nebulous Since they love everybody long time hoping for a tip.I've never tipped at CP. One of the girls told me that + means CIM.

Kumarraj1
06-06-21, 17:45
I saw her when she was here few months back and she is here again. They usually have latina / south American so Caribbean spinner is new for them. She is just wow. Her personality, eagerness to please are top notch. TER reviews reflect the quality.

ReffingMan94
06-07-21, 15:15
Hey guys,

Coming up to DC area and looking for recommended Asian girl.

Agency with light screening, I do t have any references! Thanks in advance.

FloorHump422
06-07-21, 19:36
Hey guys,

Coming up to DC area and looking for recommended Asian girl.

Agency with light screening, I do t have any references! Thanks in advance.I don't think any of the k-agencies are accepting new customers at the moment, but of them, AG is the most likely to accept them. MP, a C-org, is definitely taking new customers and they have a Japanese girl. Just need to provide an I'd. Doesn't have to be yours. Any will suffice.

SexAddict96
06-08-21, 12:54
Have you seem Meiko at MP? The other site has some reviews but would like to hear from someone on this site, as I think it is more reliable.

I don't think any of the k-agencies are accepting new customers at the moment, but of them, AG is the most likely to accept them. MP, a C-org, is definitely taking new customers and they have a Japanese girl. Just need to provide an I'd. Doesn't have to be yours. Any will suffice.

Ghao13
06-08-21, 14:30
I've never tipped at CP. One of the girls told me that + means CIM.Plus is supposed to be 2 pop with at least one being CIM.

FloorHump422
06-08-21, 15:09
Have you seem Meiko at MP? The other site has some reviews but would like to hear from someone on this site, as I think it is more reliable.I was going to, but Amanda came down so I saw her instead. I'm debating whether to repeat with her or see Meiko.

Member #6465
06-08-21, 22:14
Plus is supposed to be 2 pop with at least one being CIM.No. Both are standard. I've literally gotten both those things every single time regardless of what I paid. It's Like when you tip the hostess to get the best table and there's only one table open anyway.

OrZammar
06-09-21, 12:15
So, definitely her in the photos. Could really see it when she pulled her hair up for the shower, matched the photos of her in the knee high socks. Though I'd estimated as late 20's / early 30's. Like, 30 max though. Álso wish she had those knee high socks with her, but I digress.

I arrived, was given the address and building and was let in by a gorgeous Korean wearing see hrough dress like lingerie. Greeted with dfk. Had the blue toast and a very soapy body to body rubbing shower, more dfk and shower preview BBBJ. Got out, dried off and layed down and she gave me a 15 minute cat bath. Her tongue went everywhere. Then she started a very sensual BBBJ. Unfortunately, also pretty toothy. Maybe I'm too girthy, but it was little painful at times.

However, when it came time to put the cover on and rode cg? Damn, so tight. She had magic riding skills. I was done in around 5 minutes, been awhile since it was over that fast for me haha. Wish I could have sampled doggy or rcg. After I busted in the bag, we cuddled. Mostly in silence, but that was ok. Then she gave me a relaxing massage before we showered again and I left. Even did that karate chop thing all over at the end of the massage, it was somehow relaxing haha. She's here for around 3 weeks, I'd recommend her for her riding skills alone.

Side note, I did the normal 45 minutes. Couldn't test if it came with cim or not due to the toothy BBBJ.

230 for 45 min.

https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/blank

SexAddict96
06-09-21, 13:22
How long was the appointment for and what type of service did you get? MP seems like it is hit or miss. I have been twice both 1 hr. The first time (Venus) I got BBBJ and rim. Second time (Coco) I got BBBJCIM, rim and dfk.

I was going to, but Amanda came down so I saw her instead. I'm debating whether to repeat with her or see Meiko.

PSmith0380
06-10-21, 14:46
Decided to give her a go based on other reviews and feedback. It's what you would expect from the agency, but I'll share a few high level points.

She obviously doesn't look like her pics. I would guess she's around 135-140 lbs, maybe early 30's (or very late 20's). I prefer much thinner and more petite, but it is what it is. If you're a fan of shower play, she is the best I've ever had in the shower, hands down. Once we left the shower, the chemistry seemed off and the rest of the experience was mediocre. She did do BBJCIM on the 69, I usually don't let myself do a 1st pop on a BJ with an agency, but decided it was worth seeing how she would respond. I'll be honest, no idea where the pop went, assuming she swallowed?

She's been in the game for 6 years. She rotates out in 10 days.

In any case, I've had better at AG, nothing compares to Siena still.

I'm always on the hunt for 100-110 lbs, perky tits, small round ass, tiny waist and young (18-29).

Richmond Photo
06-11-21, 10:48
There is this girl on Jennifer's model. Her name is Madison Taylor whom I recently seen. She is very pretty and sexy with a killer body.

Two reviews on the other board said the picture are of hers, but I don't see too much resemblances and even the descriptions on the website on her are different.

The question for those of you who have seen this girl, let me know if it is the same girl. Not that it matters because the girl I saw is very pretty but out of couriosity I want to know.

MangoBalls78
06-11-21, 12:12
I'm always on the hunt for 100-110 lbs, perky tits, small round ass, tiny waist and young (18-29).The only K girl I've seen (or can remember) that fits your bill is Lynn from DS.

Member #6353
06-14-21, 04:00
Welcome to XO Companions, where we provide mediocre, overpriced service and then fabricate creative, fictitious reasons why you, the customer, are the cause of said bad service! Come right in! We will gladly accept your money, treat you like dirt, and then invent a plethora of reasons to justify our poorly run service!.

The above pretty much describes my final encounter with this shady agency; and my experience with Leslie was analogous with the experience of others as cited on the other forum. Lackluster. The session wasn't the worst, but the "customer service" from the agency after I expressed my disappointment in the session is what really rubs me the wrong way the most. Acrimonious and hostile would be an understatement; they treat customers like they are disposable, and that they are doing you a favor by merely tolerating you.

Full disclosure. This agency hates for its customers to leave reviews on forums and literally instructs members not to post anything outside of their own review section and forum because they "can't control what gets posted and can't take down content. " (Ironically a Russian agency is trying to suppress free speech, but I digress). According to their review section, every single one of their providers is 5 stars. Surprise surprise! The agency will curate or delete any criticism, or straight up blame the customer each and every time something goes wrong.

From someone that has been with this agency since the beginning, 2016, I can say with full confidence that they are a shell of what they used to be. Exorbitant prices, a sharp decline in service, and some of the worst customer service in the industry. Don't waste your time. I am done with this agency for good. The mere mention of inadequate service to the agency will result in them banning you.

As for the session with Leslie, I arrived, as usual, well dressed, well groomed, and bearing gifts of a drink and fruit. Leslie was friendly enough when she greeted me, but she looks nothing like her pics on the site. Quite large, and quite. Average. Standard fare of regular cfs service, but it abruptly ended at about 35 min in (I paid for an hour). I was disappointed, but didn't make a fuss; I simply got dressed and prepared to leave, and even gave her a hug and said I hope she enjoys her stay in town.

When I got to my car I texted the agency that I was a bit bummed that an hour is really only 35 min, to which the agency replied "you threatened that girl with a bad review, I wouldn't service you either. " First off, I said absolutely nothing of the sort and had no intention of leaving a review at all until the agency didn't want to hear anything I had to say, continued to call me a liar, and proceeded to suspend my account. The agency has three staff -- Rose, Tracy, and Jenn. Tracy is sweet and a joy to deal with, but Rose is downright nasty, and Jenn frequently argues with members on their forum and tells any guy that complains of bad service that HE is the issue and "must have open sores, be dirty, or smell" -- that's literally her response to every guy that pays around 500 for "GFE " and walks away with CBJ and subpar service, but that's a story for another day.

I definitely won't be repeating with this agency, they were barely worth the old rates and definitely aren't worth the arm and a leg they are charging now for piss poor service.

Nogardeulb
06-14-21, 08:34
Decided to give her a go based on other reviews and feedback. It's what you would expect from the agency, but I'll share a few high level points.

In any case, I've had better at AG, nothing compares to Siena still.

......Just FYI, she has been freaked out since ClubVIP went down. Don't think she will come back DMV any time soon, as she mentioned.

Nogardeulb
06-14-21, 08:36
So, definitely her in the photos. Could really see it when she pulled her hair up for the shower, matched the photos of her in the knee high socks. Though I'd estimated as late 20's / early 30's. Like, 30 max though. Álso wish she had those knee high socks with her, but I digress.

I arrived, was given the address and building and was let in by a gorgeous Korean wearing see hrough dress like lingerie. Greeted with dfk. Had the blue toast and a very soapy body to body rubbing shower, more dfk and shower preview BBBJ. Got out, dried off and layed down and she gave me a 15 minute cat bath. Her tongue went everywhere. Then she started a very sensual BBBJ. Unfortunately, also pretty toothy. Maybe I'm too girthy, but it was little painful at times.

However, when it came time to put the cover on and rode cg? Damn, so tight. She had magic riding skills. I was done in around 5 minutes, been awhile since it was over that fast for me haha. Wish I could have sampled doggy or rcg. After I busted in the bag, we cuddled. Mostly in silence, but that was ok. Then she gave me a relaxing massage before we showered again and I left. Even did that karate chop thing all over at the end of the massage, it was somehow relaxing haha. She's here for around 3 weeks, I'd recommend her for her riding skills alone.

Side note, I did the normal 45 minutes. Couldn't test if it came with cim or not due to the toothy BBBJ.

230 for 45 min.

https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/blankFYI, Freya was Dior from last Fall.

SK123
06-14-21, 13:27
I'm always on the hunt for 100-110 lbs, perky tits, small round ass, tiny waist and young (18-29).Try Anna from AG. She is small, cute and I am pretty sure below age 30. Her service is awesome.

Tomk2323
06-14-21, 14:52
The only K girl I've seen (or can remember) that fits your bill is Lynn from DS.Lynn from DS is the best in the business!

PSmith0380
06-14-21, 17:39
Try Anna from AG. She is small, cute and I am pretty sure below age 30. Her service is awesome.Have you actually seen her?

FloorHump422
06-14-21, 21:59
Have you actually seen her?I haven't, but according to her reviews, seems like she's older but her body's still nice. Petite and good service.

MassageLover00
06-16-21, 13:32
A few weeks ago I had a dream about Coco. Place was very clean, and girl was perfect (to me). Short, nice curves, lots of enthusiasm. Also had no trouble with language barrier. Took others advice and made appointment a few days out, then had my dream earlier in the day. Nice time in the shower and after. DFK, BBBJ CIM, CFS. 3. for hr. Would definitely repeat.

SK123
06-16-21, 14:51
Have you actually seen her?Yes I visited her.

StandErect
06-20-21, 13:49
I saw an ad on RubRatings that really caught my attention. Just my kind of lady. Wondering if same. Was she in Tyson's?

A few weeks ago I had a dream about Coco. Place was very clean, and girl was perfect (to me). Short, nice curves, lots of enthusiasm. Also had no trouble with language barrier. Took others advice and made appointment a few days out, then had my dream earlier in the day. Nice time in the shower and after. DFK, BBBJ CIM, CFS. 3. for hr. Would definitely repeat.

MassageLover00
06-21-21, 15:20
I saw an ad on RubRatings that really caught my attention. Just my kind of lady. Wondering if same. Was she in Tyson's?This was not in Tyson's. If you share the ad I can check and see if looks the same.

Figrindan
06-22-21, 22:39
As another monger stated in his review, Miku left yesterday. Today I visited with their new girl Koto. She is Japanese, very young (like 20), barely 4'10, lots of baby fat, kinda cute (with huge fake eyelashes that I find drive me wild LOL), messed up teeth as usual. She told me that before coming to America she worked in this "industry" in Japan but service wise she seems very new to this. Mutual shower was not super thorough so rimming is not on the menu. Interestingly, the blue toast came after the action -- but that makes sense because of her juices in my mouth he he. Despite me being nearly three times her age, she treated me sweetly and without any sign of disgust. I'm guessing she doesn't speak much English (I speak Japanese to her). Be gentle with her guys. 300 for the hour https://www.moonpalace.club/.

BTW the dude with the temperature gun is there -- take your shoes off at the door and get zapped LOL.

MikeWhiskey
06-27-21, 15:11
As another monger stated in his review, Miku left yesterday. Today I visited with their new girl Koto. She is Japanese, very young (like 20), barely 4'10, lots of baby fat, kinda cute (with huge fake eyelashes that I find drive me wild LOL), messed up teeth as usual. She told me that before coming to America she worked in this "industry" in Japan but service wise she seems very new to this. Mutual shower was not super thorough so rimming is not on the menu. Interestingly, the blue toast came after the action -- but that makes sense because of her juices in my mouth he he. Despite me being nearly three times her age, she treated me sweetly and without any sign of disgust. I'm guessing she doesn't speak much English (I speak Japanese to her). Be gentle with her guys. 300 for the hour https://www.moonpalace.club/.

BTW the dude with the temperature gun is there -- take your shoes off at the door and get zapped LOL.What's the screening like at this place? Please PM with more info.

FloorHump422
06-28-21, 08:50

BTW the dude with the temperature gun is there -- take your shoes off at the door and get zapped LOL.Is Hiku on the site the Koto that you saw?

Almel89
06-29-21, 15:46
So ever since that little incident with that agency I've been looking at the other agencies to see where the girls from CVIP are going to go to now that they're gone.

So far, I've seen one girl from there in the Asian Gems site. So I got to ask, how much of a pain in the ass is it to get verified with them and how long would it take? I'm more than willing to give my info to them but I want to know how much I'm going to have to give out.

FloorHump422
06-29-21, 20:02
So ever since that little incident with that agency I've been looking at the other agencies to see where the girls from CVIP are going to go to now that they're gone.

So far, I've seen one girl from there in the Asian Gems site. So I got to ask, how much of a pain in the ass is it to get verified with them and how long would it take? I'm more than willing to give my info to them but I want to know how much I'm going to have to give out.The longest part is waiting for them to get back to you after you've submitted your screening info (basic info plus references), which could take weeks. Once they do, the screening shouldn't take longer than a day. I'm not sure if my references didn't respond, but they also asked me for work verification.

Schmoopy
06-30-21, 01:37
I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my ATF Sofia is back with a new name. I have seen her multiple times whenever she visits, so our chemistry is great. We checked every box today and my head is still spinning. Like all the ladies I have met at this agency, she is very easy on the eyes. More modelesque IMO, thin, but phenomenal curves in the right spots. Some enhancements, but she would be stunning without the 'help'. She speaks English which is a big win for me. If you click with her as well, your mind will be blown. She's in town until the end of next week. Go see her before she goes home and treat her well.

Figrindan
06-30-21, 13:10
Is Hiku on the site the Koto that you saw?Hard to tell for sure, but I suppose the "Hiko" they put on the site is supposed to represent Koto who I met. (I texted for Miku and the name of the new girl they gave me was Koto. Hopefully that's not her real name and they hadn't come up with her stage name yet.).

Can't really tell anything from those photos. No Way In Hell is the girl I saw 5'2" though. Not sure why they'd lie about that, none of us dirty old men would be turned off if the ad says 4'9", would we? LOL.

Richmond Photo
06-30-21, 21:02
Hard to tell for sure, but I suppose the "Hiko" they put on the site is supposed to represent Koto who I met. (I texted for Miku and the name of the new girl they gave me was Koto. Hopefully that's not her real name and they hadn't come up with her stage name yet.).

Can't really tell anything from those photos. No Way In Hell is the girl I saw 5'2" though. Not sure why they'd lie about that, none of us dirty old men would be turned off if the ad says 4'9", would we? LOL.Has anyone ever seen her. I asked for miku after reading the review here and I got someone else. She is also Japanese. Thorough rim job and nice teasing. No English at all. Mama told me her name is malroy. Small tiny pitete and everything w. Is in the menu.

2 more news girls coming. I booked hiko, and hoping she is not a 50 year old woman. Somehow the booker has a hard time confirming my appointment.

Anyone who has actually seen Hiko please let me know how she is for I drive far to see these Asian ladies.

Nogardeulb
07-01-21, 08:42
WOW, now they list one of those Japanese part-time MILF / Mom / Wife porn star?

Really? Very interesting and tempting.

https://www.moonpalace.club/

Richmond Photo
07-01-21, 17:42
WOW, now they list one of those Japanese part-time MILF / Mom / Wife porn star?

Really? Very interesting and tempting.

https://www.moonpalace.club/Minagawa Saki.

AdcFellow
07-02-21, 09:25
I saw Saki,. And if you like small,. I mean tiny spinners, then she is your girl. I would guess 30 years old, <100 lbs, A cups, cute face, good performance.

Minagawa Saki.

Richmond Photo
07-02-21, 12:04
I saw Saki,. And if you like small,. I mean tiny spinners, then she is your girl. I would guess 30 years old, <100 lbs, A cups, cute face, good performance.I was looking up on 2018 she had a movie out at that time she was 36. So by adding 4 more year that would make her at about 40.

How is her performance since she is a pron star. Just as submissive as in the movie?

Richmond Photo
07-02-21, 12:08
Booker said she is 18 but I am not sure about the performance and service. I tried Mariko and she is wonderful.

If anyone has seen her feel free to post it here. Thanks.

SlyFrog
07-02-21, 15:05
I've never tipped at CP. One of the girls told me that + means CIM.I think times might be changing. I got a call from a handler telling me I needed to give a girl an extra $40 during a session after I blew in a girls mouth. Never an issue in the past.

Tomk2323
07-03-21, 12:31
I saw Saki,. And if you like small,. I mean tiny spinners, then she is your girl. I would guess 30 years old, <100 lbs, A cups, cute face, good performance.Did you ask her about her porn career?

HardanFast
07-03-21, 14:54
About a year ago shortly after I left a session with Paulina at Elite, I got a text saying I owed an extra fee for CIM. Many times previously, I had CIM with several other providers there and this was the first time I ever heard of anything like that with them. They told me I could leave it on my next visit, which I did, even though I saw someone else. I also then texted afterward to say I left it to be sure it ended up in the right place. Never been any issue since and no one has asked since. I know now it may happen, though.

I think times might be changing. I got a call from a handler telling me I needed to give a girl an extra $40 during a session after I blew in a girls mouth. Never an issue in the past.

MikelSuTiger
07-03-21, 21:42
About a year ago shortly after I left a session with Paulina at Elite, I got a text saying I owed an extra fee for CIM. Many times previously, I had CIM with several other providers there and this was the first time I ever heard of anything like that with them. They told me I could leave it on my next visit, which I did, even though I saw someone else. I also then texted afterward to say I left it to be sure it ended up in the right place. Never been any issue since and no one has asked since. I know now it may happen, though.Absolutely ridiculous, especially with their constant increases. Although I've had cim numerous.

Times w Paulina and it was never an issue. She excused herself soon thereafter to clean up. Gaby is a different story on the other hand.

MrLunatix123
07-04-21, 19:09
Has anyone tried new girl Aghata yet from them? https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=187.

Something about her pics look very familiar.

Ghao13
07-05-21, 06:05
Anyone tried either Stella or Amber? I read the reports on Saki and Koto (Totako), but I'm curious about the others. Thanks!

MassageLover00
07-05-21, 14:10
Another trip to MP a few weeks ago, this time saw Meiko. She was very pretty, also had lots of tattoos. English wasn't really a problem. She told me fun was restricted to oral only. Tbh, asked if there was another provider who would do more, but there was not at that time. So I took a 45 min appt. And I left very happy. Nice BBBJCIM, nice rim, and repeat, $2.4.

Richmond Photo
07-05-21, 19:08
Another trip to MP a few weeks ago, this time saw Meiko. She was very pretty, also had lots of tattoos. English wasn't really a problem. She told me fun was restricted to oral only. Tbh, asked if there was another provider who would do more, but there was not at that time. So I took a 45 min appt. And I left very happy. Nice BBBJCIM, nice rim, and repeat, $2.4.I was told Meiko is much older and not pretty. Just how pretty is she in a scale of 1 to 10. I think she has left and Hiko has not shown yet.

May try me a little Stella.

MassageLover00
07-05-21, 19:30
I was told Meiko is much older and not pretty. Just how pretty is she in a scale of 1 to 10. I think she has left and Hiko has not shown yet.

May try me a little Stella.I found her to be at least a 7. Petite, pretty smile.

Richmond Photo
07-05-21, 22:09
Saki, Amber, and or Stella. I like Stella's pics the best, but they are usually fake and no reviews; also no one has seen her. Saki has the best reviews and after I watch severalof her JAV movies, I am very interested. I was also told Amber is very good and pretty.

I only have one pop, so if I am not sure, I am going back to Young. Young's service is out if this world.

of all the asian girls I have met, Mariko is the best one. Again it's a long drive for me so I have to choose carefully. Another repeat of Venus will put me out of this hobby. Lol

Tomk2323
07-06-21, 00:31
Saki, Amber, and or Stella. I like Stella's pics the best, but they are usually fake and no reviews; also no one has seen her. Saki has the best reviews and after I watch severalof her JAV movies, I am very interested. I was also told Amber is very good and pretty.

I only have one pop, so if I am not sure, I am going back to Young. Young's service is out if this world.

of all the asian girls I have met, Mariko is the best one. Again it's a long drive for me so I have to choose carefully. Another repeat of Venus will put me out of this hobby. LolDo you mind sharing Saki's porn movies? I was unable to find any.

Richmond Photo
07-06-21, 00:34
Do you mind sharing Saki's porn movies? I was unable to find any.[URL]https://www.google.com/search

Used Google search on Minagawa Saki JAV

The link is too long to post. Also A2 might throw a fit. You will see quite a few of the movies and they are good.

Tomk2323
07-06-21, 08:05
Excellent. Got it. I was missing the JAV part of my google search.

SexAddict96
07-06-21, 17:21
Although not my original intention, I just finished a 45 min session with Amber. Basically, I am close to being done with MP, as they are just too inconsistent. First, I had Venus with rim and only BBBJ service, no cim or dfk. Then I had Coco with rim, dfk (although not skilled) and BBBJCIM. Finally, today had Amber who is pretty attractive almost looks eurasian. I originally scheduled for Saki the day before but the scheduler notified me the day of that there was a scheduling conflict and could I move the time. I didn't and chose Amber instead. Basically, no dfk / lfk, no rim and her getting tired from bbb so finished with HJ. Also, absolutely no cim. There was no cleanup by her as I had to wipe up my mess.

I think MP has one star at a time (like Mariko or Saki, both I didn't get), then the spillover appointments are with these young inexperienced girls that don't value service. I am done with the young girls at MP since the inconsistent service is similar to their old brand, LF.

Anyone tried either Stella or Amber? I read the reports on Saki and Koto (Totako), but I'm curious about the others. Thanks!

Tomk2323
07-06-21, 18:13
Although not my original intention, I just finished a 45 min session with Amber. Basically, I am close to being done with MP, as they are just too inconsistent. First, I had Venus with rim and only BBBJ service, no cim or dfk. Then I had Coco with rim, dfk (although not skilled) and BBBJCIM. Finally, today had Amber who is pretty attractive almost looks eurasian. I originally scheduled for Saki the day before but the scheduler notified me the day of that there was a scheduling conflict and could I move the time. I didn't and chose Amber instead. Basically, no dfk / lfk, no rim and her getting tired from bbb so finished with HJ. Also, absolutely no cim. There was no cleanup by her as I had to wipe up my mess.

I think MP has one star at a time (like Mariko or Saki, both I didn't get), then the spillover appointments are with these young inexperienced girls that don't value service. I am done with the young girls at MP since the inconsistent service is similar to their old brand, LF.You should complain to the booker.

Ottotot
07-06-21, 19:20
Meenn. So sorry to heard that but Thanks for the insight though. Yesterday I called MP to made reservation with Saki for today. One hour before my appointment, I txted to confirmed but bookie said forgot to write down my reservation and she's fully booked for today. Bookie try to recommend other girl but I kinda trusted my gutz this time and wait for Ms. Populer availability.

I think MP has one star at a time (like Mariko or Saki, both I didn't get), then the spillover appointments are with these young inexperienced girls that don't value service. I am done with the young girls at MP since the inconsistent service is similar to their old brand, LF.

Richmond Photo
07-06-21, 22:23

I think MP has one star at a time (like Mariko or Saki, both I didn't get), then the spillover appointments are with these young inexperienced girls that don't value service. I am done with the young girls at MP since the inconsistent service is similar to their old brand, LF.I have an appointment with Amber and bookie assured me she is great 100%GFE. Dfk, rim, ass fucking etc. Now I hear your side. I am not impressed.

Like I said I only have one pop. Mariko was so good it keeps me coming back for more. Ok did you by chance see Stella? I am going to cancel out if that's how she is like. Venues all over again.

SexAddict96
07-06-21, 23:22
No, I didn't see Stella although it was a toss up between her and Amber. Tbh, I have never seen a review for any girls at MP with ass fucking, unless I missed it. This is also including reviews on another site. It maybe YMMV with her but for me, practically no experience.

I have an appointment with Amber and bookie assured me she is great 100%GFE. Dfk, rim, ass fucking etc. Now I hear your side. I am not impressed.

Like I said I only have one pop. Mariko was so good it keeps me coming back for more. Ok did you by chance see Stella? I am going to cancel out if that's how she is like. Venues all over again.

SexAddict96
07-06-21, 23:25
Thanks. That's a good idea and I will.

You should complain to the booker.

Richmond Photo
07-07-21, 00:22
Like I said, back to Young. At least I know what I am getting. She is very accommodating. Nothing to complaint about. I cancelled out Stella and Amber both. They might be mad at me but I really cannot afford to drive over 2 hours for crab shots. AG is solid as I can see it. Missed Lina this round. Back to Young or may be Vivi.

Alex1111
07-07-21, 10:33
Same here booker said Saki double booked or has to delayed whatever and recommend Amber / stella. I think I got amber as well. No kiss, no preview, no rim, no cim, limited BBBJ, totally a waste of time.

Richmond Photo
07-07-21, 11:41
Same here booker said Saki double booked or has to delayed whatever and recommend Amber / stella. I think I got amber as well. No kiss, no preview, no rim, no cim, limited BBBJ, totally a waste of time.This is how I get her it. Correct me if I am wrong. Chinese girls definitely not GFE, Korean girls excellent service, and japanese very submissive.

Is this assessment correct?

PoppaDux
07-08-21, 10:43
I'm curious about Koto. Before they changed the layout of the page there was a mention on her description of offering greek. I already have a thing for tiny girls like her but if she is GFE and offers Greek I would be there immediately. Any one know for sure?

Richmond Photo
07-08-21, 19:30
Koto is a very small girl. Short, tiny and sweet. When we stand and kiss my dick is almost at the top of her stomach.

All menus are on. Try to understand when I use the word All, and read between the lines.

Now the bad-. Not very good looking and bad teeth. Her service overshadowed the short comings though.

For the one who asked about this and that, go see her, she will be leaving soon with Saki. If you are going for her looks stop that's not it, but if you want great services go see her. Not a lick of English, so no convo there.

Just like the JAV movies Japanese girls are very submissive. You will have your way, trust me.

Nice bo, nice titties, and super nice pussy, pink inside. And I ate me some. Its hotel location and not the usual residence, so be warned. No temperature dude to mess with you.

Again not a looker and not the worse

PoppaDux
07-08-21, 20:14
Koto is a very small girl. Short, tiny and sweet. When we stand and kiss my dick is almost at the top of her stomach.

All menus are on. Try to understand when I use the word All, and read between the lines.

Now the bad-. Not very good looking and bad teeth. Her service overshadowed the short comings though.

For the one who asked about this and that, go see her, she will be leaving soon with Saki. If you are going for her looks stop that's not it, but if you want great services go see her. Not a lick of English, so no convo there.

Just like the JAV movies Japanese girls are very submissive. You will have your way, trust me.

Nice bo, nice titties, and super nice pussy, pink inside. And I ate me some. Its hotel location and not the usual residence, so be warned. No temperature dude to mess with you.

Again not a looker and not the worseSounds like it is right up my alley but unfortunately it seems I won't be seeing her after all. Contrary to previous reports, MP is apparently requiring references for new clients now. I'm just getting started in the hobby again after a nearly decade long break and the only reference I had has disappeared off the face of the earth over the last 2 months. Oh well, back to the AMP's until I figure out how to build up my reference base.

Ottotot
07-08-21, 21:18
I second it. Asides from her look and her teeth, she's a very sweet girl who is ready to please you. I just amazed by her persistent dt and GFE. Compared other experiences, Hhr just went so. Fast and next thing you know, her alarm just beeping and I haven't even penetrated her. Next thing you know, I just said " condom? And she's said" condom?" Then my mind just go crazy and I was like half laughing and said " no condom?" And she staterd smiling " condoom! She just grab one, put it on me, and I lifted her and slowly put it in that preety thang while she's on top of me. Since I got no time, just went to fourth gear and after 20 seconds, I blew up on the bag.

My only regret is that If only I knew that all menu is open. Oh, well.

Again not a looker and not the worse

Bxbacc
07-10-21, 10:03
Dreamt of texting and making a hhr appointment with Amber at MP yesterday morning. Received text confirmation and again 30 min before appointment. Arrived at the usual residence. Walked in and stood outside the door for ages until let in. Once inside, the guy who checks temp tried to tell me they were closed, pointing at packed luggage. Amber pokes her head out, says sorry, she has to go and is all packed up. Asked whether anyone else was around, but none were. Just stared at each other awkwardly for a bit before I left. Booking number never responded to my messages afterwards, not even an apology or excuse. For what its worth, Amber was not the girl in the picture (obviously), kinda pretty (6. 5/10), thin and small frame, and aged about early to mid 30's.

FloorHump422
07-12-21, 00:23
Were they busted? Site is down.

Shinshi86
07-12-21, 02:49
Were they busted? Site is down.Really hope it's just a technical issue. DS is the last agency I'm aware of who employs Lynn. Someone else mentioned how she's been hesitant to return to the DMV since last year. If DS did catch some heat, it'll probably scare her off even more. Fingers crossed that's not the case.

KillAk
07-12-21, 09:28
Was told by the booker they're just updating something.

Whistles
07-12-21, 09:59
Really hope it's just a technical issue. DS is the last agency I'm aware of who employs Lynn. Someone else mentioned how she's been hesitant to return to the DMV since last year. If DS did catch some heat, it'll probably scare her off even more. Fingers crossed that's not the case.I'm worried about DS. Ironically HT's website is still up LOL. They must have paid two years up front.

Ghao13
07-12-21, 11:09
Was told by the booker they're just updating something.Yup. Booker says they're trying to fix something. Also, unlike CVIP, all ThE other Reviews are still up.

JackBlack12
07-12-21, 12:13
I had a dream about Karla and it was an incredible experience. Her body is like a solid 7-8 but her passion and skills are an 11! She is a must see IMO.

Nogardeulb
07-12-21, 13:33
I'm worried about DS. Ironically HT's website is still up LOL. They must have paid two years up front.FYI.

Heard it from the grapevine that HT is planning to return in Winter time.

NovaThings
07-12-21, 14:33
To the person who had the dismal independent experience. For whatever reason this area attracts the highest donations / demands with the minimal level of service given. Of all the horrible experiences, almost all of them were with independents in this area. I had one solid experience but all the others resulted in unmet expectations and services especially for the donation they requested.

With that being said, I've largely stuck to well known agencies and reference Eros and Tryst for a good laugh. But even though I've had misses but overall way more consistent. Recently, I wanted a Caucasian alternative from a well known local agency, once I got there, she proceeded to use the bathroom so no DATY and then told me no DFK but the agency charges one of the higher end rates. So between the smell down there and the no DFK, it completely killed it for me. Called it a loss and left, scheduled with one of my kagencies and got as expected. So even with non Asian agencies it happens but experience has finally taught me to not bother any further until things change in this area.

Just got back from MP, Seria is a rare gem that exceeds expectations and still youthful. Be kind to her and if you're expecting to only donate $$, not going to happen and in this rare instance, I would says door fee is worth the price of admission. She does exactly what you would expect packaged in a youthful frame. Please be kind and gentle so she stays or returns.

AdcFellow
07-12-21, 16:24
Saw new Coco at MP. They now have a second location in Tysons. Coco was not the girl in pics, but cute, 28 years old, FANTASTIC natural breasts, thin. I can't speak to the service, as I only scheduled a 30 minute appointment and thus it was rushed, but she certainly got the job done. I will repeat.

MarcMo
07-12-21, 22:10
Seria greeted me immediately with a hug and kiss, before even discussing duration or price (I had agreed 220 for hh with the agency over the phone. Higher than Moonpalace's standard rate but well worth it). Once we confirmed 220 for 30 minutes, we continued to DFK and caress. This girl is really beautiful, slender, all natural, and has perfect C cup breasts. Skin is soft and lovely and she has full lips and a cute overbite. Her pics on the site are filtered, but really her. She guided me to the shower and washed me from head to toe. Back in the bedroom she gave a great BBJ, which I cut short because I was too aroused and I wanted to get my time's worth. I proceeded to DATY, which she really enjoyed, and she made those Japanese porn star sounds that I for one find super arousing. Pussy was shaved and fresh as a daisy. She helped me put on the condom I brought (I have a brand preference) I proceeded to take her in missionary at the edge of the bed. We had real chemistry, and she really enjoyed her work. When I was close to finishing I took off the rubber and put JR in her mouth, and fingered her wet pussy until I came in her lovely mouth.

Seria was amazing, ATF material. Highly recommend, especially at this price. Treat her well.

FloorHump422
07-13-21, 01:03
Was browsing their site when I saw a notice about them wanting people to call, not text for appointments. Has anyone who's used them recently actually done this?

MarcMo
07-13-21, 09:33
Was browsing their site when I saw a notice about them wanting people to call, not text for appointments. Has anyone who's used them recently actually done this?Yup, I called the number and they texted me back from another number saying the listed number wasn't working for texts for some reason. No issues.

Richmond Photo
07-13-21, 10:14
Was browsing their site when I saw a notice about them wanting people to call, not text for appointments. Has anyone who's used them recently actually done this?I went back and indeed it says to call only and do not text. I visited them about 2 weeks ago and at that time the booker didn't quite get her act together. She seems to not remembering that I booked.

About 2 weeks now since the new lineup with coco and Cici, I am not able to get a respond from text with them.

Either the booker is another person different from the one I have been talking to or they are changing internal staff.

From What other said AG is going through the same thing and DS is down so things are getting rough.

JWebster
07-13-21, 10:36
Seria greeted me immediately with a hug and kiss, before even discussing duration or price (I had agreed 220 for hh with the agency over the phone. Higher than Moonpalace's standard rate but well worth it). Once we confirmed 220 for 30 minutes, we continued to DFK and caress. This girl is really beautiful, slender, all natural, and has perfect C cup breasts. Skin is soft and lovely and she has full lips and a cute overbite. Her pics on the site are filtered, but really her. She guided me to the shower and washed me from head to toe. Back in the bedroom she gave a great BBJ, which I cut short because I was too aroused and I wanted to get my time's worth. I proceeded to DATY, which she really enjoyed, and she made those Japanese porn star sounds that I for one find super arousing. Pussy was shaved and fresh as a daisy. She helped me put on the condom I brought (I have a brand preference) I proceeded to take her in missionary at the edge of the bed. We had real chemistry, and she really enjoyed her work. When I was close to finishing I took off the rubber and put JR in her mouth, and fingered her wet pussy until I came in her lovely mouth.

Seria was amazing, ATF material. Highly recommend, especially at this price. Treat her well.

Just got back from MP, Seria is a rare gem that exceeds expectations and still youthful. Be kind to her and if you're expecting to only donate $$, not going to happen and in this rare instance, I would says door fee is worth the price of admission. She does exactly what you would expect packaged in a youthful frame. Please be kind and gentle so she stays or returns.How does Seria compare to the KGirls agencies?

Jackbenimble17
07-13-21, 11:17
Saw Hera last week at DS and it was a normal experience. Will review her on The othEr boaRd and believe others that DS probably forgot to renew their domain.

KevinHansel
07-14-21, 18:13
She's great, and it doesn't seem like she's that busy. Feel like we need to incentivize quality when it comes to town.

Richmond Photo
07-15-21, 17:32
Finally got an appointment with Seria. Folks she is a really nice girl. Willing to please. She is not the best looking girl I have ever seen but she is up there. Her.

Her fee is a little higher than the normal MP rate but it's worth it. I booked one hour as usual, but time flew by so fast and still haven't nutted. I just wanted to stay there for an extra minute. For those dfk lover, she is it.

As for activities there wasn't anything special, but I love her attitude and softness. Very gentle and caring. Almost nutted during BBBJ but I stopped her.

She is a keeper so treat her with respect. She said they are not too busy, I don't understand.

Nice youthful titties and shaved pussy for the licking. If you do go book one hour otherwise you won't get the full effect of her tenderness. I am planning on going back again this weekend when the traffic dies down a bit. Wow, what a nice girl just like a girlfriend used to be.

OrZammar
07-15-21, 18:50
Seems like MP has an alternative website and number for their Tysons location.

https://asian-sensation88.com/

FloorHump422
07-16-21, 02:40
Seems like MP has an alternative website and number for their Tysons location.

https://asian-sensation88.com/Not for all of their locations? Pretty sure Seria's in Fairfax, although I don't see Coco on that website. Can anyone confirm if the hhr is indeed 180?

Richmond Photo
07-16-21, 16:15
Not for all of their locations? Pretty sure Seria's in Fairfax, although I don't see Coco on that website. Can anyone confirm if the hhr is indeed 180?HH for Seria is 220 but 180 for coco. Seria is high ticket. Other girls are lower then Seria in mp.

Richmond Photo
07-16-21, 16:18
I am trying to see if Kanai is with a trip for me? I saw a tiny girl peeping out the other door when I was leaving and another monger just headed out.

Not a good encounter but fine with me. Let me know so I can pull the trigger before I miss her.

New girl nana just pop up in mp site

Finn3311
07-16-21, 17:24
I am trying to see if Kanai is with a trip for me? I saw a tiny girl peeping out the other door when I was leaving and another monger just headed out.

Not a good encounter but fine with me. Let me know so I can pull the trigger before I miss her.

New girl Nana just pop up in mp siteI saw Juri Kanai at MP a couple days ago. Nice girl (very little English). The pics are her, but several years older now I believe. Service was only so so. I am spoiled now by my recent encounters with Saki I think, which were off the chart.

That said, she Juri did have very sensitive nipples, and actually reached a pretty powerful O while I sucked gently on them, as she ground against me.

Bsi8923
07-16-21, 18:35

New girl nana just pop up in mp siteVisiting town and set up an appointment with Nana. Set up and verification was easy. Overall it was a decent experience but I likely won't repeat.

She's taller than I expected. Kinda cute with short hair and somewhat bad teeth. She seems very inexperienced but was there to please. Allowed DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, and CFS.

Her BBBJ is decent but had some teeth. She allowed to FF her which was nice. The bad though is that she's very tight, like I couldn't fit more than half in tight. We gave up eventually. So if you're on the larger side (which I'm not) you might want to avoid.

Side note, is anyone able to get in touch with DT? They're not answering calls.

Richmond Photo
07-16-21, 22:11
Visiting town and set up an appointment with Nana. Set up and verification was easy. Overall it was a decent experience but I likely won't repeat.

She's taller than I expected. Kinda cute with short hair and somewhat bad teeth. She seems very inexperienced but was there to please. Allowed DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, and CFS.

Her BBBJ is decent but had some teeth. She allowed to FF her which was nice. The bad though is that she's very tight, like I couldn't fit more than half in tight. We gave up eventually. So if you're on the larger side (which I'm not) you might want to avoid.

Side note, is anyone able to get in touch with DT? They're not answering calls.Thank you for the info. I actually have an appointment with her. I live FF, so it might be my lucky day.

I missed saki and took koto. Wich I had it the other way around. Most of these japanese girls are very tight. I am on the small side so no worry there.

Wonder how to say p2 p in Japanese. They don't seem to understand when I motion that. Pass on kanai this this. Long drive for me.

Richmond Photo
07-16-21, 22:14
I saw Juri Kanai at MP a couple days ago. Nice girl (very little English). The pics are her, but several years older now I believe. Service was only so so. I am spoiled now by my recent encounters with Saki I think, which were off the chart.

That said, she Juri did have very sensitive nipples, and actually reached a pretty powerful O while I sucked gently on them, as she ground against me.Lucky you saw saki, I was spoiled by Mariko and Young of AG. I will review nana after we meet. Hope I didn't book a bad one. LOL.

NovaThings
07-17-21, 01:58
New and young Asian talent avoid this area. I've gotten varied responses from some of the numbers I've gotten but the new young talent have opted to stay in LA and NY. I've completely stopped seeing independents and stick to agencies but again there are no guarantees but a higher likelihood at expected service. For every Naomi kerri and Lynn I've seen there's been a longer list of kgirls on the back end of their careers. Almost all my contacts in the AMP sector are in their 40's who don't look this age. I drive 1 hour north and I have had success finding the 25-35 NY girls who some times provides GFE level service. YMMV as always.

With that being said regarding MP:

1. Never met mariko but regret it now.

2. Stopped seeing the cgirl options because of inconsistent service.

3. Expected service from meiko.

4. I think her name was kiki? Worst experience similar to independents I've encountered.

5. Saki. Out of the world exp with someone who looks 10-15's year younger.

5. Koto. Super fun in an average looking package.

6. Seria. Out of the world exp in a youthful package.

7. Nana. Have to disagree with some points from other posts. Is taller than expected 5'6" ish. Looks more like Lisa from black pink than glamor pics. For me, I prefer GND and she fits that bill. Regarding service. I threw everything at her for 30-45 minutes and she wanted more. I had to take water breaks and I got a leg cramp. We clicked so YMMV. Highly recommend.

Dream order? Seria, Nana, Saki, Koto, then Meiko.

The looks and level of experience are west coast expectations. Hopefully the kgirls agencies bring in similar level of talent.

NovaThings
07-17-21, 02:07
I also saw Jura. Very nice but older than pics. Didn't click as much but still recommend. All current options were home runs but YMMV might vary more with them?

Revised dream order:

Seria, nana, saki, koto, Jura, meiko.

DcGuy202
07-17-21, 14:22
Just saw one of the new girls with AG. Leah. Sweet girl. Pretty. Tall at 5'8. Tan. Nice man mades. Super long legs.

She seems pretty new. But with some encouragement, she did some great things with her throat. And she can really squeeze when she's on top. If you like them sort of innocent-seeming and tall with a tan, check her out.

Sac4422
07-17-21, 16:32
I also saw Jura. Very nice but older than pics. Didn't click as much but still recommend. All current options were home runs but YMMV might vary more with them?

Revised dream order:

Seria, nana, saki, koto, Jura, meiko.Jura has an extremely bad attitude. I will not repeat. I would not recommend. Has too many rules. If one breaks by mistake she get angry and does not talk. She slammed the door on me. I lost $$.

Richmond Photo
07-17-21, 22:15
After the previous review of nana I booked with mp.

Wow what a nice girl, new to game just like your real Gf. Not the best looking girl in town but I would say a good 7. 5 out of 10. Everything is spot on from the previous reviewer but one. I will repeat as often as my time allows, why? This is a genuine person and not fake.

In today's society that's a rare thing to have anymore. I was over the time for 5 minutes and another monger was already waiting. Nana did not rush me and still want to take a shower with me. But hell I really don't need to showers.

Let me sum it up to you this way genuine attitude very submissive and cater to your like. Very tight pussy it's not easy to get in.

I always wonder the kind of shit these girls have to put up with. While I was on my way out I saw another person waiting to come in, and this mother fucker is ugly as fuck and dirty looking too.

Folks this girl is a real deal. Everything I gave she received, and accepted, and things I cannot even say it in here she did for me. And I really appreciate it.

Now talking about AG. These two girls on their website are super stunning. has anyone sampled that yet? If you have please let me know before I drive all the way down again.

Figrindan
07-17-21, 23:19
Wonder how to say p2 p in Japanese.The way to say p2 p in Japanese is SUMATA.

Richmond Photo
07-18-21, 01:21
Just saw one of the new girls with AG. Leah. Sweet girl. Pretty. Tall at 5'8. Tan. Nice man mades. Super long legs.

She seems pretty new. But with some encouragement, she did some great things with her throat. And she can really squeeze when she's on top. If you like them sort of innocent-seeming and tall with a tan, check her out.Nice review there. Say no more. 😆128514;.

Richmond Photo
07-18-21, 01:22
The way to say p2 p in Japanese is SUMATA.I will try that. I will let you know if they get me or not. Japanese is a hard language to learn.

Ghao13
07-18-21, 11:24

She seems pretty new. But with some encouragement, she did some great things with her throat. And she can really squeeze when she's on top. If you like them sort of innocent-seeming and tall with a tan, check her out.Leah was Destinee up in Philly with EPM (or at least using the same pics).

Richmond Photo
07-18-21, 12:07
Leah was Destinee up in Philly with EPM (or at least using the same pics).Good catch. The one in Philly, the reviewer said she is around 35 to 40. Which is very different from a 21 to 25 year old. LOL just walk across the road now and you can get a real 22 year Nana. Also avoided a real kiss. Wow

MavDog2
07-18-21, 12:23
I've been waiting on getting screened at multiple agencies, but doesn't seem like anyone's home.

I dunno if that's a good thing. Business must be really good? Or if I'm just having bad luck now.

Usually means I have to stick with out-of-town indies who visit this area instead. Which sometimes works, don't get me wrong, but man feels like a repeat of my 2013/2014 experience when nobody was responding LOL.

Richmond Photo
07-18-21, 16:57
I am trying to rest up with Nana's double pops and eyeing Madison at AG. Has anyone seen here since she surface at Tyson.

FloorHump422
07-18-21, 17:57
Good catch. The one in Philly, the reviewer said she is around 35 to 40. Which is very different from a 21 to 25 year old. LOL just walk across the road now and you can get a real 22 year Nana. Also avoided a real kiss. WowMost of the k-girls in this area are 30+. These days, I'm surprised when they're their stated age LOL. I'm not complaining though, I like MILFs.

Tomk2323
07-19-21, 11:55
I am trying to rest up with Nana's double pops and eyeing Madison at AG. Has anyone seen here since she surface at Tyson.I'm interested in her as well. Checked TER and saw no reviews but I'll let you know if I do.

Nogardeulb
07-19-21, 14:05
FYI.

Late 20's to early 30's GND gorgeous from NYC, looks like Kpop Krystal.

https://6.vikiplatform.com/image/da6adee2a34946b381a5e2d6d03f7be4.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/upload/2020/11/content/052319/1604636386-20201105-krystal.jpg

Part time in this line of biz w / limited experience but really trying.

Good kisser, average BBBJ / P2 P / DATY.

Face / body / attitude / performance / repeat / rating.

8.75/9.5/9/8/ yes / round up (10/8).

Bunker Buster
07-19-21, 17:18
These girls are young and seem relatively inexperienced, so your mileage with them may depend on your chemistry with them. They don't seem like hardened pros going through a script.

I thought Nana was like a new girlfriend, with lots of giggling and soft kisses. She was too tight for me to easily get in, but some oil helped it happen. Even then, she was kind of twisting her body as though it was uncomfortable. I straightened her body out, then got into a good rhythm without going in too hard. She understands some English, so a little conversation is possible. Extremely large tip requested for UGFE, so I had to pass. I recommend her.

Koto is a tiny little pixie, and the session bordered on a honeymoon night. Close to zero English, so phone translation is the only way to communicate what you can't say by pointing or showing. Some have knocked her looks, but I thought she was cute, and her attitude makes up for any shortcomings at least fourfold. UGFE was enthusiastically shared, but I can't say if that's routine or chemistry.

I see they have a new girl again today, so I'll have to decide whether to see her or go back to Koto next time.

This is the only place I've seen that legitimately has girls from Japan, as advertised. I could go broke here.

Tomk2323
07-19-21, 19:04
FYI.

Late 20's to early 30's GND gorgeous from NYC, looks like Kpop Krystal.

https://6.vikiplatform.com/image/da6adee2a34946b381a5e2d6d03f7be4.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/upload/2020/11/content/052319/1604636386-20201105-krystal.jpg

Part time in this line of biz w / limited experience but really trying.

Good kisser, average BBBJ / P2 P / DATY.

Face / body / attitude / performance / repeat / rating.

8.75/9.5/9/8/ yes / round up (10/8).Thanks for the review. How would you compare her to Siena from AG? Have you seen her before?

Richmond Photo
07-20-21, 02:36
Thanks for the review. How would you compare her to Siena from AG? Have you seen her before?I was going to see Yuki or Madison. So Madison it is. And if I find enough energy I will definitely go visit Yuki. May even go back to see Nana again. I like that girl for some reason. A little on the goofy side.

Someone review Yuki so I know to come or skip, LOL too many choices. Still waiting on White to rotate back in AG.

Nogardeulb
07-20-21, 08:28
Thanks for the review. How would you compare her to Siena from AG? Have you seen her before?Funny you'd compare the pair, as I know the pair are friends from west coast.

Since you asked, here are the score from my books.

Madison. F / B / A / P / are 8. 75/9. 5/9/8/(10/8).

Siena. F / B / A / P / are 8. 5/9. 75/9/9/(10/9).

Mahkra
07-20-21, 10:34
I met Kanai some days ago and had a brief but fairly pleasant experience. Previous reports are correct that she speaks nearly NO English. She uses her phone to communicate through a translation app. She only had 30 minutes available which is very tight. Toast and Shower as usual. BBBJ in the shower. Great body, shaved, teeth aren't that bad. Finished (quickly) in a bag and headed out. The location and their security leave a lot to be desired. I would see other clients driving around the area and in the building at the same time headed to the door at the same time and one waiting in a lobby. Unless MP gets better and minimize their presence they may not be there long. I may visit again to see if it was just a one off.