PDA

View Full Version : Agency Discussion and Reviews

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Bunker Buster
11-04-21, 22:53
I pulled into the lot at the hotel in Tysons, and had to circle for parking due to it being McAuliffe election night HQ. Headed up to meet Aoyama, who is super sweet, with lots of thank you's and sorry's. Pix are real (although modified with a filter), and she looks 22 or so. A-B cups, shaved perfectly smooth, and enjoys DATY / DATO. This was one of my best MP experiences, at the level of Hitomi, although more expensive (base price of 230). Outstanding GFE, which was elevated to UGFE for a manageable tip.

On the way out, I gathered by the subdued crowd clearing out of the joint and the crying women that the election had been called for Youngkin while I was inseminating Aoyama. LOL.

Nogardeulb
11-05-21, 08:41
Fellas I've been debating going to an AMP in greenbelt or making the Va agency trip which isn't as bad now as before for myself. Checked the different schedule and Roa from jj looks amazing. So I made the schedule I'll update tomorrow wish me the best LOL!FYI.

Looks like a gem from her NJ / NYC reviews (x2), however, only min. English.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/roa-9172395663-364404

Almel89
11-05-21, 19:59
Went to dream with Ari last month when she was at JJ inna 2 hour session.

Standard verification system, and located all the way out in Springfield which sucks cause more gas money spent. Location is good, but walking up and opening the gate is a pain in the ass, luckily there's a lot of people walking around so no one really cares as long as you don't stand out.

I got to the apartment complex and I was greeted by Ari, she kinda looks like the girl in the pics, but boobs are a little smaller I guess.

I go into the room where we get undressed and go into the shower, I get the standard shower treatment with a BBBJ as well, along with a cameltoe slide, now idk about you all but I'm not really into sliding yet, as I'm afraid it'll lead to BBFS just like when it almost happened last time in my seven report.

We finish that and we get into the bed, I spread her out and start dining at the why, it seemed as she was getting into it, but after 10-15 minutes she made me stop saying she was sensitive. It was a bit of a buzz kill for me but I agreed, I turned her around to try and dine at the O, but she also stopped me. By this point I was kind of dissapointed, all the other girls I've been with, Seven, Darlene, Etc. Have always let me dine in both and finish, but with Ari she didn't really let me which kinda killed the mood.

We got into mish, which is where she really started to shine as she started doing dfk and kissing my neck which I love, I started pounding more and more in mish until I grabbed her and sat her on my lap in bed, kind of like the kama sutra and started pounding in that position. We were there for 20 minutes until she said it hurt being in that position, so I got her into doggy, did that for 10-15 minutes, and more mish where I kept pounding for another 10 minutes until I bust in the bag.

We spent the next 20 minutes talking about our lives and kissing until I got back in the mood and we got back into doggy for another 10 minutes, and finally I spent the rest of the time getting BBBJ but I couldn't bust. Finally our time was up, I got the donation and I left.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Treatment: 6/10, if she had let me finish dining at the why and let me dine at the 0 it would have been a 10.

Overall, she was ok I'd probably repeat.

Citizenv
11-05-21, 23:48
I had a chance to see Mei this morning. She's the girl in the pics, but she claims to be 21 not 19 like the ad says. Very little English and relies heavily on translator apps. The initial greeting was very cold as a result. It was just formal and following the script. Started with the shower but there was no play or teasing at all, and I spent the first 10 minutes of the visit regretting chosing the 1 hour option on an unknown girl. Once we got the first pop out of the way we started getting to know each other with the translator apps. That seemed to really calm her (she almost seemed frustrated from the time I entered up to that point) and then she really warmed up. Ended up getting a second pop in just before time ran out.

She gives sloppy bjs, and offered BB for an additional 200 over the hourly rate. If those are your thing then you better move quickly, she's only here until Sunday then heads to L. A. She did mention that she might return to this area after L.A. so if you see another Mei soon it's most likely the same girl.

I was fortunate enough to see Lulu the day before, and I want to say that I enjoyed my time with her more because the chemistry was just way better, but Mei got two shots out of me when most girls can't so I have to give her credit. She wouldn't be my first choice, but I would repeat.

Citizenv
11-05-21, 23:55
This girl is such a sweetheart. I will skip most of the details of this encounter because Lulu is already well documented here, but I will say it was a great experience. Pricing is a little steep, but you forget it almost instantly. She made me feel welcome the entire time I was there, it was as close to a true GFE experience as I've experienced in this hobby. Highly recommend!

Citizenv
11-06-21, 00:07
Also just want to comment on my experiences trying to get verified with various agencies. I had originally tried to reach out a week prior to my trip to get all of this out of the way ahead of time, but MP was the only agency to cooperate.

Jjclub. Once I was here and ready to schedule they were quick and painless.

Asiangems. Wouldn't respond until I was ready to schedule. Three days later they are still working on it LOL. They respond once a day, each time to ask me for some other piece of info that I hadn't provided. Today I just told them to forget it, my trip will be over before they get their act together. Have no clue how they are still in business.

Club Paradise. Has never responded to me in any way despite me using multiple different ways to try and reach them.

Tomk2323
11-06-21, 14:19
Fellas I've been debating going to an AMP in greenbelt or making the Va agency trip which isn't as bad now as before for myself. Checked the different schedule and Roa from jj looks amazing. So I made the schedule I'll update tomorrow wish me the best LOL!How did the meeting with Roa go?

Almel89
11-06-21, 15:18
Also just want to comment on my experiences trying to get verified with various agencies. I had originally tried to reach out a week prior to my trip to get all of this out of the way ahead of time, but MP was the only agency to cooperate.

Jjclub. Once I was here and ready to schedule they were quick and painless.

Asiangems. Wouldn't respond until I was ready to schedule. Three days later they are still working on it LOL. They respond once a day, each time to ask me for some other piece of info that I hadn't provided. Today I just told them to forget it, my trip will be over before they get their act together. Have no clue how they are still in business.

Club Paradise. Has never responded to me in any way despite me using multiple different ways to try and reach them.How does someone even get verified with CP.

I tried texting, email, but I never get any response from them. I really want to get in because of all the good things I hear about sira. But, I'll just stick to JJ then.

Tomk2323
11-06-21, 16:37
How does someone even get verified with CP.

I tried texting, email, but I never get any response from them. I really want to get in because of all the good things I hear about sira. But, I'll just stick to JJ then.I got in via text, but I think they don't take new clients year round. I doubt they even respond during times that they aren't taking new clients.

Citizenv
11-06-21, 17:15
Saw Rika this afternoon. Opted for the hh due to her being an unknown and the high price tag. I have no regrets. She is the girl from the pics, but she looks more pale colored in the pics than she is in person. What a body though. If you look up tits in the dictionary, there should be a picture of her chest and nothing more. They're just that good. Very polite and easy going. Better than average English, but she's not too big on conversation though. She will talk if you engage her, but you kind of have to carry the conversation. Got through the whole visit with no need for translator app. Not sure about extras. None were offered but I didn't ask for any either.

My personal fav is still probably Lulu just due to the chemistry / GFE nature of my visit with her, but I would definitely repeat with Rika. She's definitely the hottest of the 3 MP girls I've seen this week. I wanted to see Karen as well, but she isn't available until tomorrow and I'm leaving in the morning. Since Lulu is off until the 9th that's probably the end of my run here.

Happy hunting boys.

SexInSTL
11-07-21, 20:12
I had a chance to see Mei this morning. She's the girl in the pics, but she claims to be 21 not 19 like the ad says. Very little English and relies heavily on translator apps. The initial greeting was very cold as a result. It was just formal and following the script. Started with the shower but there was no play or teasing at all, and I spent the first 10 minutes of the visit regretting chosing the 1 hour option on an unknown girl. Once we got the first pop out of the way we started getting to know each other with the translator apps. That seemed to really calm her (she almost seemed frustrated from the time I entered up to that point) and then she really warmed up. Ended up getting a second pop in just before time ran out.

She gives sloppy bjs, and offered BB for an additional 200 over the hourly rate. If those are your thing then you better move quickly, she's only here until Sunday then heads to L. A. She did mention that she might return to this area after L.A. so if you see another Mei soon it's most likely the same girl.Yep, glad I got a chance to see Mei today before she left. Will definitely see her when she gets back. Just what I like. Petite, almost porcelain like skin. Shy yet experienced, petite little Japanese girl. MP still seems to get some of the best of what I like.

Almel89
11-08-21, 00:45
Saw that a new girl came and had a dream.

Got into the place and the girl was the one in the pics, bit you could tell the pics were a bit touched ups. We got into the bedroom and this was a first for me, she started with a BBBJ in the room without the shower. She did that for a minute and then I got her into the bed where I did Dato and Daty, and let me tell you fellas, it was different.

Most other girls don't really allow you to use your fingers and stick them in, but with her, she let me slip my thumb into the O while doing Daty, then I took it out and stuck it in her mouth, let me tell you that was the hottest shit I saw. After that, I kept with doing Daty just sucking on the why and to my surprise, she didn't feel too uncomfortable with me sticking my ring finger in the why itself. When I tried to stick my middle finger though then she asked to stop so I just switched to my ring finger and kept going. She also allowed me to rub the why with my fingers and with that I could see her shaking a little.

I then got my condom out and put it on and we engaged in some mish with dfk for a few minutes. I got her to the edge of the bed again and this time I did doggy style slowly going in and out and thrusting very suddenly to surprise her. What stood out to me though, was that before I went in with mish and doggy I told her that she didn't need to use lube and she agreed to that. Anyways we continue doing that for a little bit until I got her on the bed where she did a BBBJ on me. I had been saving up for a week, no touching myself at all so I was super pent up so when I popped it felt amazing.

We got cleaned up, relaxed a bit, chatted, and then proceeded to round 2, it was just 69 for the most part with another pop in the mouth at the end. Finally, after that we got into the shower, and then she helped me change and I got the donation from my pocket.

Face: 7/10 cute standard K beauty.

Body: 9/10, very nice butt, small b cup breasts.

Treatment: 10/10 (would repeat but my allowance is up for the month).

She's staying here for the next 10 days iirc, then she's going back home and she'll come back here again after that.

AdcFellow
11-08-21, 09:01
Met up with JJ. Greeted at door by very thin, 5'4 K girl with natural Bs. I would guess late 20's in age. Long flowing hair past her breasts. As I mentioned, she is very thin (tiny legs, small frame), built like a model. Went for blue toast, and then showered together. No BBBJ preview, and minimal interaction in shower. However, once back into the bedroom she let me so what I wanted. She didn't appear to have a script. Finished first in standing doggy bent over bed so I could enjoy the view in the strategically placed mirrors. Rested, then she gave me a massage before round 2 ended with CIM. I had a good time.

TheBdn0128
11-08-21, 14:29
I'm starting to write this in the parking lot. I'll get into specifics at the end. I had amazing chemistry with Roa, from the shoes off we started kissing and didn't stop till I left. Shower was basic but I didn't matter, started with DATY and I had to she was clean and just felt like it needed to be done. After that she gave me a talented BBBJ that turned into 69. We were just clicking, because of my size I got on top and we didn't stop for maybe 45 minutes (P.S. She's tight tight, I had to ease my way in very slowly). I don't know what got into me but even after I popped, I kept going and she didn't want me to stop. I could feel how wet she got after she came. Even after that she noticed I hadn't gone soft so she gave me relaxing HJ to end it all. And we never really changed from miss a couple times I moved her to the side but I could tell I was going in real deep at that point. But I've never enjoyed just one position but again we had great chemistry. We showered and she let me out with a very passionate kiss. All in all she's slim from her waist to the thighs and arms but her ass was nice to play with it had some cushion for sure she had natural A's but with nice big nipples fun to suck. She was a hit for me though she'll only be here for 2 weeks if I heard correctly. Face pic is her but touched up all in all I had a great time. Her English is minimal but she understands well enough. YMMV I had a simple but amazing time so it worked for me. It really felt like meeting up with an ex you still have great chemistry with. Well fellas hope it helps treat her great as she is a sweet one.

WillOckham
11-08-21, 16:36
Saw that a new girl came and had a dream.

Got into the place and the girl was the one in the pics, bit you could tell the pics were a bit touched ups. We got into the bedroom and this was a first for me, she started with a BBBJ in the room without the shower. She did that for a minute and then I got her into the bed where I did Dato and Daty, and let me tell you fellas, it was different.

Most other girls don't really allow you to use your fingers and stick them in, but with her, she let me slip my thumb into the O while doing Daty, then I took it out and stuck it in her mouth, let me tell you that was the hottest shit I saw. After that, I kept with doing Daty just sucking on the why and to my surprise, she didn't feel too uncomfortable with me sticking my ring finger in the why itself. When I tried to stick my middle finger though then she asked to stop so I just switched to my ring finger and kept going. She also allowed me to rub the why with my fingers and with that I could see her shaking a little..What's a webpage or other contact method?

Citizenv
11-08-21, 20:41
What's a webpage or other contact method?https://www.jjclubs.net/dash

WunderLast
11-09-21, 01:50
I booked a session with Rika Sunday. I had a little back and forth with the booker about LuLu since she is better reviewed but they guided me to Rika for her GFE. The young woman who answered the door was thin in the right places and curved in the best places. She had hair to her waist, bewitching eyes and a beautiful smile. After a short but quiet greeting we hit the shower. There was no preview in shower and she left first. When I was dry I found her under the covers.

I have to say I loved my time with her. At first she was very quiet, letting me do as I liked. Never objected. After DATY she became much more of an equal participant. We took a break between pops. Her english is good enough but I still had to use a translator app for some topics. She has a charming laugh when she gets going.

Overall, Excellent GFE. Nothing felt mechanical or scripted. She was no clock watcher but she txt'd some during our break.

She is only here for a couple of weeks. If I get the chance I will be booking a second session.

Balix
11-10-21, 08:26
Saw Hera a few days ago and wish I probably seen her sooner. I think her previous reviews on the other site got mixed in with another Hera so was hesitant.

Typical k service (good thing) and she asked if I wanted round 2 (who wouldn't). Nice c cups.

Face 9, Body 8. 5.

*If you like suzie from JJ, you'll enjoy Hera. Suzie IMO was the ultimate goddess but Hera is a god in her own right ha.

ParisT312
11-10-21, 13:01
I got to see Hera this weekend based on reviews on the other board. I'm not sure if the agency swapped ladies with the same name but did not match the descriptions a lot of them provided.

The girl I got to see was easy to talk to, very personable (Rating: 8+). However, I desired a lot more in the physical department. She has a set of nice fun bags that droop a bit, typical flat butt and overall skinny body. (Rating:6) Also, the place was dim lit but I would say she is easily in her 40's. This is a huge fall in the talent DS used to once bring to the area a couple of years ago. The rest of the session was pretty standard & plan to use as fall back if there is nothing else available.

Whistles
11-10-21, 17:34
I thought I was up on all the codes, but "Karen Yamazaki I'm an active model, from Tokyo, Blood Type-B. "? Is that code for the size of her fun bags? Why code that?

TheWaveIsHere
11-10-21, 21:33
I thought I was up on all the codes, but "Karen Yamazaki I'm an active model, from Tokyo, Blood Type-B. "? Is that code for the size of her fun bags? Why code that?Blood type is a big thing in Japan and Korean culture, probably other Asian cultures as well so that is probably actually her blood type.

Bunker Buster
11-11-21, 01:33
Yet another location, this time an office park in Falls Church. Hana's pix are real, but the description is inaccurate. She's probably a 32 B, not a 35 E.

At just 180, this is a rollback special, and she's an MP bargain at that price. Very nice and friendly, eager to please, no rush, speaks a bit of English. Affectionate GFE, UGFE upgrade was unrealistic (300), which she said was set by the agency.

These girls rotate through so quickly, but I'd like to see her again if she's still here in a week or so.

Member #6465
11-11-21, 12:45
Blood type is a big thing in Japan and Korean culture, probably other Asian cultures as well so that is probably actually her blood type.This is fascinating and new to me. Clearly blood type has no impact on sexual experience or performance. What is the belief in Asia?

Member #6446
11-11-21, 17:17
Tried out MP for the first time, and chose Rika. Physically, she was probably closer to late 20's, slim petite body. I wish previous reviews had mentioned the manmades, though hers were done very well. Attractive lady overall. Went for hh, so I took a short solo shower and joined Rika under the covers. She straddled me and started a hot grind session, kissing my body and working her way down for some BBBJ. Let me play with her pussy, which was getting naturally lubed. The mutual masturbation / BBBJ was really hot. I think her best physical feature is her absolutely perfect pussy. Small, symmetrical lips, no extra meat, looked and tasted incredible. She really opened up once I went down on her. Put on a hat and started in mish, no lube necessary. This girl really likes to fuck, was fucking me back in mish, eagerly taking me balls deep. Got her on top and pounded away for a few more minutes before we collapsed together. She kept me inside her for a solid two minutes, twitching and moaning in my ear. My only complaint about the sex was that she wasn't a very eager kisser, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm once I pushed the right buttons. I didn't ask for, nor was I offered, any additional menu items. Had decent English.

TL; DR: late 20's, pretty face, good body, manmade breasts, not a big kisser, but very horny.

Bunker Buster
11-12-21, 18:54
Tried out MP for the first time, and chose Rika. Physically, she was probably closer to late 20's, slim petite body. I wish previous reviews had mentioned the manmades, though hers were done very well. Attractive lady overall. Went for hh, so I took a short solo shower and joined Rika under the covers. She straddled me and started a hot grind session, kissing my body and working her way down for some BBBJ. Let me play with her pussy, which was getting naturally lubed. The mutual masturbation / BBBJ was really hot. I think her best physical feature is her absolutely perfect pussy. Small, symmetrical lips, no extra meat, looked and tasted incredible. She really opened up once I went down on her. Put on a hat and started in mish, no lube necessary. This girl really likes to fuck, was fucking me back in mish, eagerly taking me balls deep. Got her on top and pounded away for a few more minutes before we collapsed together. She kept me inside her for a solid two minutes, twitching and moaning in my ear. My only complaint about the sex was that she wasn't a very eager kisser, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm once I pushed the right buttons. I didn't ask for, nor was I offered, any additional menu items. Had decent English.

TL; DR: late 20's, pretty face, good body, manmade breasts, not a big kisser, but very horny.Every half hour I've taken at MP has included a mutual shower before and after.

BCommodore
11-16-21, 08:37
I'm finally going to MP this weekend and I've been reading all the stellar reviews on here so thanks everyone for your contributions. I was wondering if MP is still around Tysons area and whether it's still a male who opens the door and leads you in. I remember that being the case in their initial reviews, but it seems like they now have the ladies doing the reception too? Can someone confirm?

Thanks!

BCommodore
11-16-21, 09:01
Has anyone seen the recent lineup at AG? Young and Sky? I've seen Young's picture before but it's damn near impossible to conduct a search with the name "young" on here. XD Any insight would be much appreciated!

OrZammar
11-16-21, 09:09
I'm finally going to MP this weekend and I've been reading all the stellar reviews on here so thanks everyone for your contributions. I was wondering if MP is still around Tysons area and whether it's still a male who opens the door and leads you in. I remember that being the case in their initial reviews, but it seems like they now have the ladies doing the reception too? Can someone confirm?

Thanks!Depends on who you see. Some of the girls are in Tysons and some are in Falls Church. Older gentlemen is opening the door at Tysons a younger guy is opening the door at Falls Church. I don't know who is where currently.

LizardLeader18
11-16-21, 10:13
Has anyone seen the recent lineup at AG? Young and Sky? I've seen Young's picture before but it's damn near impossible to conduct a search with the name "young" on here. XD Any insight would be much appreciated!According to TER, Sky is much older than her photos show.

OrZammar
11-16-21, 10:28
Depends on who you see. Some of the girls are in Tysons and some are in Falls Church. Older gentlemen is opening the door at Tysons a younger guy is opening the door at Falls Church. I don't know who is where currently.There's also a Fairfax location, forgot to mention.

Member #6446
11-16-21, 11:02
There's also a Fairfax location, forgot to mention.At the Fairfax location, there was no papasan. The girl opened the room door.

From my experience, it seemed like it might be an option to send the girl of your choice to whichever of the three locations. The booker offered this to me.

BCommodore
11-16-21, 12:16
There's also a Fairfax location, forgot to mention.Thanks for the response, what an interesting operation. With the amount of glowing reviews, I'm not TOO worried, but it's just very odd and slightly off putting.

MiRoad
11-16-21, 16:49
Depends on who you see. Some of the girls are in Tysons and some are in Falls Church. Older gentlemen is opening the door at Tysons a younger guy is opening the door at Falls Church. I don't know who is where currently.Today is Hana's last day. Because of their turnover I would imagine there are going to be some changes this coming weekend. Hana is excellent. I've seen her three times and her price point is reasonable for GFE. She's at the Falls Church location.

LuckyLuciano00
11-16-21, 23:15
According to TER, Sky is much older than her photos show.I was thinking of seeing Sky but I couldn't find anything on TER. Is there a link?

MiRoad
11-16-21, 23:16
Today is Hana's last day. Because of their turnover I would imagine there are going to be some changes this coming weekend. Hana is excellent. I've seen her three times and her price point is reasonable for GFE. She's at the Falls Church location.With Google translate Hana said she would be back in February. Curiously, unsolicited, she told me that Chinese run MP was very good to her. She added that she worked for a Japanese run service before MP and they were unfair.

CrimsonMan
11-17-21, 11:42
Can you get multiple pops with any of these girls or is it strictly one & done?

FloorHump422
11-17-21, 12:54
I was thinking of seeing Sky but I couldn't find anything on TER. Is there a link?I think her profile is based in Vegas? If you narrow the search parameters, you should be able to find it.

Citizenv
11-17-21, 23:26
Can you get multiple pops with any of these girls or is it strictly one & done?I got 2 when I visited Mei a few weeks ago. My other MP visits were all HH so I didn't try for two, but I've never been given a "you popped, so get out now" vibe at all. My feeling is that you are truly paying for the time, however much you can get during it is up to you.

UnsungHero
11-18-21, 23:48
Roa is a petite, thin young girl who may not weigh more than 100 lbs with an absolute flat stomach, small sizeable natural breast and just enough meat on the butt to hold.

I was offered mouth wash to rinse and a stand-up shower on the tub with a purpose focused solely on the clean-up.

Back in the room, squeezed and sucked the breasts to my fullest. The nipples were perky that I could have sucked all night long. Roa turned around and made me lay comfortably on the bed and gave me a thorough BBBJ and licked my balls to a good erection. Applied the line and hopped on to missionary for a while and finished doggy style and let out a loud scream of relief when she shut my mouth using her hand and laughed her heart out.

Took rest for a while as she lay next to me on the bed running her fingers through the hair on my chest. After a decent massage, Roa gave a BBBJ. I finished inside her mouth. I was tired and it wasn't easy but kudos to Roa as she persisted. Took a quick shower and left. She leaves this Saturday back to LA.

WizardsFan23
11-20-21, 11:12
Anyone try Yo-Yo at MP yet? Trying to decide between her and Ayumi this weekend.

LuckyLuciano00
11-20-21, 13:42
I've had my eye on Sky for awhile now and missed seeing her the last time she was in the area. The door opened to an attractive woman in her mid to maybe late 30's. As Sky herself stated, her pics are old. Its definitely the girl in pics just older. She's thick but in a good way and her tits are very nice. I think they're natural. Blue toast and then on to the shower with plenty of hands on action, including preview BBBJ. Back to the bedroom where she had me sit on the chair where I nursed on her big delicious tits to my hearts content. She gave a good BBBJ and then we moved to the bed. Daty, Cg, Rcg, lotus, and finished in mish.

I had a great time with Sky. She's very friendly, playful, and enthusiastic. We just hit it off and it was like we were old friends. She's the best girl I've seen at AG thus far. I'd love to repeat but she said she's leaving Monday and I don't know if I'll have time to see her before then. Damn, I wish she'd stay longer.

Keep Pumpin!

https://www.asiangem.site/

TheFatKid
11-21-21, 09:16
Anyone try Yo-Yo at MP yet? Trying to decide between her and Ayumi this weekend.First time with MP. I tried to see Ayumi this weekend. I actually first asked for Rika and then Karen. They're both still on the site but apparently they've both already left? So I tried Ayumi next. She's available, but as I was booking my appointment, they replied that it's actually Mei and not Ayumi. (Mei is not even listed on the site.) Reviews on here for Mei were positive, so I went with it. I went for a half hour, since I wasn't sure what I was going to get.

When I finally got there I believe it was Mei that I saw. Petite Japanese spinner. Barely speaks any English. Has you take a solo shower. Fits previous reviews of Mei. Probably book an hour with her next time.

Anyone else notice that the website is not up to date? Or was it just bad luck for me?

OrZammar
11-21-21, 10:41
First time with MP. I tried to see Ayumi this weekend. I actually first asked for Rika and then Karen. They're both still on the site but apparently they've both already left? So I tried Ayumi next. She's available, but as I was booking my appointment, they replied that it's actually Mei and not Ayumi. (Mei is not even listed on the site.) Reviews on here for Mei were positive, so I went with it. I went for a half hour, since I wasn't sure what I was going to get.

When I finally got there I believe it was Mei that I saw. Petite Japanese spinner. Barely speaks any English. Has you take a solo shower. Fits previous reviews of Mei. Probably book an hour with her next time.

Anyone else notice that the website is not up to date? Or was it just bad luck for me?I've noticed the website lags behind in updates by a few days, a week at worst.

MiRoad
11-21-21, 14:25
First time with MP. I tried to see Ayumi this weekend. I actually first asked for Rika and then Karen. They're both still on the site but apparently they've both already left? So I tried Ayumi next. She's available, but as I was booking my appointment, they replied that it's actually Mei and not Ayumi. (Mei is not even listed on the site.) Reviews on here for Mei were positive, so I went with it. I went for a half hour, since I wasn't sure what I was going to get.

Anyone else notice that the website is not up to date? Or was it just bad luck for me?Hana has also been gone for a few days (she's being advertised in Las Vegas). MP generally has their turnover on weekends. They add new girls but don't take the old ones off their website. Usually takes a while before they get it corrected.

OrZammar
11-22-21, 19:50
Baby is the girl in the photos, with the usual photoshop touchups. She's actually of the slight baby fat and baby face variety, I find it super cute. But go in knowing it's not a seductress type of look or vibe, but cute and bubbly. Short too. I'm only 5'8 myself and she only reached up to my shoulders. Small tattoo on her lower back. I recommend if you enjoy the view from the back, she has meat in the right places.

I got there, only did a half hour visit this time as it was a last minute thing on my part. Showered real quick, did the blue toast gave me a nipple licking cat bath and a preview BBBJ in the shower. Got to the bed where, she gave a real short BBBJ of the no hands variety and put on the condom. I think it's because I only did a 30 minute session, would have loved to have that BBBJ go longer. It was great, but I like that slow sensual style. She applied some lube and hopped on for cowgirl while I sucked those tittes. While they're man made, they still look nice. Then it was doggy style and this was the main event. She has a nice bubbly ass. Didn't complain about some slapping here and there. I enjoyed it form a mirror view too. When it was time for me to bust, I pulled out and took the condom off and nutted all over her tits. I definitely want to repeat, she's here for 3 weeks.

240 for the half hour.

https://www.jjclubs.net/baby

Pyty11
11-24-21, 00:29
Saw Ayumi from MP. She is not the girl on the pics. She is not bad looking, but definitely a lot smaller than described. 34 As at best and maybe 100 pounds after eating a big meal. I had her for 1 h so I pregamed prior to go to the appmt. BBBJ was ok. I don't think I'm that big but she complained that I was. Because of the "size" she wouldn't let me go all the way in, so after almost 1 h I was having a hard time completing the mission. I had to pull out and drive my manual to the finish line. Definitely not a repeat. She was way too small for me.

Citizenv
11-25-21, 20:45
So every now and then I hear reference to agencies similar to the ones commonly discussed here, but they have Euro / Russian girls in them instead of Asians. What cities are these agencies primarily located? I'm going to assume the NYC / LA / Vegas are a given, but beyond that? Don't seem to find many discussions on it.

FloorHump422
11-27-21, 11:11
Baby is the girl in the photos, with the usual photoshop touchups. She's actually of the slight baby fat and baby face variety, I find it super cute. But go in knowing it's not a seductress type of look or vibe, but cute and bubbly. Short too. I'm only 5'8 myself and she only reached up to my shoulders. Small tattoo on her lower back. I recommend if you enjoy the view from the back, she has meat in the right places.

I got there, only did a half hour visit this time as it was a last minute thing on my part. Showered real quick, did the blue toast gave me a nipple licking cat bath and a preview BBBJ in the shower. Got to the bed where, she gave a real short BBBJ of the no hands variety and put on the condom. I think it's because I only did a 30 minute session, would have loved to have that BBBJ go longer. It was great, but I like that slow sensual style. She applied some lube and hopped on for cowgirl while I sucked those tittes. While they're man made, they still look nice. Then it was doggy style and this was the main event. She has a nice bubbly ass. Didn't complain about some slapping here and there. I enjoyed it form a mirror view too. When it was time for me to bust, I pulled out and took the condom off and nutted all over her tits. I definitely want to repeat, she's here for 3 weeks.

240 for the half hour.

https://www.jjclubs.net/babyThanks for the review. Was her hair as depicted in the pics accurate?

DanStew
11-27-21, 12:47
Anyone have any intel on the new girl hanna? Seems fairly new.

Anything would be appreciated.

OrZammar
11-27-21, 12:53
Thanks for the review. Was her hair as depicted in the pics accurate?Yeah, same hair.

SexInSTL
11-27-21, 21:00
Saw Ayumi from MP. She is not the girl on the pics. She is not bad looking, but definitely a lot smaller than described. 34 As at best and maybe 100 pounds after eating a big meal. I had her for 1 h so I pregamed prior to go to the appmt. BBBJ was ok. I don't think I'm that big but she complained that I was. Because of the "size" she wouldn't let me go all the way in, so after almost 1 h I was having a hard time completing the mission. I had to pull out and drive my manual to the finish line. Definitely not a repeat. She was way too small for me.I guess I wasn't too big for her! Seen her 3 days in a row. My perfect type. She leaves tomorrow back to Japan.

KillAk
11-27-21, 21:52
Anyone have any intel on the new girl hanna? Seems fairly new.

Anything would be appreciated.Not anything remotely close to the photos. She was nice enough but definitely older and not petite looking like the photos. I gave the booker at JJ the same feedback. Usually their girls are spot on. Definitely TOFTT.

KillAk
11-27-21, 21:55
Booker at DS was nice enough to give me a heads up that someone else mentioned Bella didn't look anything like her photos. It's such a common name I couldn't find anything on her.

ExMikey
11-28-21, 10:00
Booker at DS was nice enough to give me a heads up that someone else mentioned Bella didn't look anything like her photos. It's such a common name I couldn't find anything on her.Thanks for the heads up as I was going to try to see today. Any idea on what she does look like?

LoveDemAzn
11-28-21, 13:25
Anyone have any luck contacting them today or yesterday? They haven't respond to any of my text or call.

KillAk
11-29-21, 10:21
Thanks for the heads up as I was going to try to see today. Any idea on what she does look like?I hate to say it but it was ACS bad. Like a complete 360 from the pictures. I probably should have turned around and walked out in hindsight. Which again was shocking from JJ. Never had that experience with old CVIP or since their new location.

KillAk
11-29-21, 10:31
She was only here for a few days but Daphne at DS is Sinbi from CVIP. She said it was her first time back in Virginia since CVIP shut down. She looked great as usual but honestly probably won't repeat with her in the future. She's just cold and distant as you'll see a lot of reviews mentioned. You never know what you're getting with her. She'll go through the routine but you can tell she's not into it. Doesn't want to chat even though she definitely speaks fluent English. She does outcalls in Vegas if anybody is into that.

FloorHump422
11-30-21, 00:42
She was only here for a few days but Daphne at DS is Sinbi from CVIP. She said it was her first time back in Virginia since CVIP shut down. She looked great as usual but honestly probably won't repeat with her in the future. She's just cold and distant as you'll see a lot of reviews mentioned. You never know what you're getting with her. She'll go through the routine but you can tell she's not into it. Doesn't want to chat even though she definitely speaks fluent English. She does outcalls in Vegas if anybody is into that.What makes you think she speaks fluent English? I never got that impression.

ExMikey
11-30-21, 08:31
I hate to say it but it was ACS bad. Like a complete 360 from the pictures. I probably should have turned around and walked out in hindsight. Which again was shocking from JJ. Never had that experience with old CVIP or since their new location.Thanks, but I'm now confused.

Was this at JJ or DS? I was asking about Bella at DS.

Thanks.

Balix
11-30-21, 10:44
Any info out there regarding Bonnie from AG?

KillAk
11-30-21, 15:27
Thanks, but I'm now confused.

Was this at JJ or DS? I was asking about Bella at DS.

Thanks.Oh my bad. I was referring to Hanna. I didn't actually go see Bella since the booker was nice enough to give me a heads up.

KillAk
11-30-21, 15:29
What makes you think she speaks fluent English? I never got that impression.I mean she definitely understands more than most K-Girls. Never had to use a translator app. She just chooses not to really in engage is the impression I get. Like I said she'll go through the usual routine but I can't seem to catch her on a "good day."

NovaThings
11-30-21, 18:52
I mean she definitely understands more than most K-Girls. Never had to use a translator app. She just chooses not to really in engage is the impression I get. Like I said she'll go through the usual routine but I can't seem to catch her on a "good day."Description and experience was exactly the same. She's not a 9 but a solid 7 but she's more GND which I prefer. Normally I get above average service but YMMV as always, she was nice and respectful just not engaged. She sees it as a job which I fully respect but if she just acted a little more enthusiastic I think she would be a must. If you like cute, youthful girls, she fits the bill. Worth visiting at least once if you're tired of the retirement aged providers elsewhere.

Piltman
12-01-21, 12:10
Is there a list of the k-girl / Asian agencies available? I know of JJ, AG, MP, BEG, DS, and CP. Are there any that I am missing?

ExMikey
12-01-21, 12:24
Oh my bad. I was referring to Hanna. I didn't actually go see Bella since the booker was nice enough to give me a heads up.No worries, thanks!

Iceman8
12-01-21, 12:58
You guys don't have any concerns with providing a picture of your license / passport / or a picture of your work I'd?

I just noticed some of these places require it in order to schedule an appointment. Aren't you afraid it will be used against you or if somebody who shouldn't gets access to your PII?

FacelessBoy
12-01-21, 15:09
Went to see bella despite the inaccurate pictures. DS doesn't do me wrong usually, so I figured I'd TOFTT.

Service is A+, but I'd say that she's significantly less attractive than even the new pics they put up. She's not a spinner, and has a bit of pudge, but not a lot, just she's not the skinny girl you see. She also has a tat on her belly below the navel, so maybe it's hiding baby damage? For me, she's not a repeat on looks, but maybe based on service. BT followed by a quick shower, like 5 minutes, which I like, but it wasn't like it was lacking in cleanliness. Shower preview BBBJ, and then to the room. We get some good DFK in and she does more BBBJ and Rimming. She asked for 69 but I declined, I prefer to focus when I DATY, and she really enjoys DATY. Doesn't like FIV, so keep that in mind. Once we're done, we do a lot of P2 P sliding before we get to the main deed.

I got her on top, and after a while she asked for a switch to Mish, which I obliged. Good stuff, she can take a pounding, and she was super super wet down there, maybe from DATY, no lube in this case. Then switch to k9 and lazy doggie before I pop in her mouth.

We had time leftover, so I went for a second round, she said maybe not enough time, but ultimately went mish and I pulled out and finished on her stomach.

Looks. She's not great, maybe a 6. 5 -7, I can't even properly describe what she looks like. She's not fat at all, but not a spinner, she looks like she's north of 30. She has an interesting personality, a little weird even, but she's very enthusiastic. Service I'd put at 9, she pulled out two pops from me which is rare.

Go for a visit if you'd like, but I think there are really good kgirl options right now.

Rojo85
12-01-21, 16:12
Finished on her stomach, this mean you went BBFS? Didn't know that was an option in DS.

Went to see bella despite the inaccurate pictures. DS doesn't do me wrong usually, so I figured I'd TOFTT.

Service is A+, but I'd say that she's significantly less attractive than even the new pics they put up. She's not a spinner, and has a bit of pudge, but not a lot, just she's not the skinny girl you see. She also has a tat on her belly below the navel, so maybe it's hiding baby damage? For me, she's not a repeat on looks, but maybe based on service. BT followed by a quick shower, like 5 minutes, which I like, but it wasn't like it was lacking in cleanliness. Shower preview BBBJ, and then to the room. We get some good DFK in and she does more BBBJ and Rimming. She asked for 69 but I declined, I prefer to focus when I DATY, and she really enjoys DATY. Doesn't like FIV, so keep that in mind. Once we're done, we do a lot of P2 P sliding before we get to the main deed.

I got her on top, and after a while she asked for a switch to Mish, which I obliged. Good stuff, she can take a pounding, and she was super super wet down there, maybe from DATY, no lube in this case. Then switch to k9 and lazy doggie before I pop in her mouth.

We had time leftover, so I went for a second round, she said maybe not enough time, but ultimately went mish and I pulled out and finished on her stomach.

Looks. She's not great, maybe a 6. 5 -7, I can't even properly describe what she looks like. She's not fat at all, but not a spinner, she looks like she's north of 30.

GMarts018
12-01-21, 16:13
You guys don't have any concerns with providing a picture of your license / passport / or a picture of your work I'd?

I just noticed some of these places require it in order to schedule an appointment. Aren't you afraid it will be used against you or if somebody who shouldn't gets access to your PII?As a general rule, that's a big hell no for me, despite this, I recently sent my license redacted to a local agency often discussed here and was told to send it again with my DOB and issue date also showing. My pic, name, birth date, and issue date is enough info to do almost anything but get a mortgage. It's absurd to even request it and I felt stupid for even providing my name and picture.

Gerzoomble
12-01-21, 16:34
As a general rule, that's a big hell no for me, despite this, I recently sent my license redacted to a local agency often discussed here and was told to send it again with my DOB and issue date also showing. My pic, name, birth date, and issue date is enough info to do almost anything but get a mortgage. It's absurd to even request it and I felt stupid for even providing my name and picture.Are there any that don't require that?

FacelessBoy
12-01-21, 17:03
Finished on her stomach, this mean you went BBFS? Didn't know that was an option in DS.Huh? You can pull out and take the cover off.

PSmith0380
12-02-21, 11:25
Any info out there regarding Bonnie from AG?Fair amount of info on TER. Based on those reviews, I would suggest seeing her. Please report back here if you do on the encounter.

Yoyo Spa
12-02-21, 15:41
Had a great session with Mina at CP. She looks late 20's, tall and slim, with a wonderful natural top. Overall I would say she is better looking than those pics on the website:https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/blank.

The usual level of service was provided but less robotic and more sensual than other K girls. Except we only did light kisses. I get the sense she wasn't into more than that and I didn't feel the need to push it.

BTW, I feel like CP has plenty of solid providers (Sira is #1) but doesn't get much mention on here. Not sure why that is. On the bright side, they are often easy to schedule with.

Piltman
12-02-21, 18:31
Had a great session with Mina at CP. She looks late 20's, tall and slim, with a wonderful natural top. Overall I would say she is better looking than those pics on the website:https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/blank.

The usual level of service was provided but less robotic and more sensual than other K girls. Except we only did light kisses. I get the sense she wasn't into more than that and I didn't feel the need to push it.

BTW, I feel like CP has plenty of solid providers (Sira is #1) but doesn't get much mention on here. Not sure why that is. On the bright side, they are often easy to schedule with.That sounds great. I tried to schedule yesterday, but they would not respond. Hopefully, they'll respond one day so I can get verified as they seem to have a solid roster. FYI Karen at MP is still around. I scheduled something with her for tomorrow. Will report back if that up-charge is worth it.

KillAk
12-03-21, 10:41

BTW, I feel like CP has plenty of solid providers (Sira is #1) but doesn't get much mention on here. Not sure why that is. On the bright side, they are often easy to schedule with.Maybe a lot of guys are in the same boat as me, can't even get a response for screening. I've been texting / emailing since December last year and can never get a response. CP does always seem to have a great lineup which is why I always try to reach out when I see a new provider come. AG took a year as well. They just randomly responded one day and now I'm good with them.

Piltman
12-04-21, 22:30
Saw her recently and she definitely matches her photos. Hot girl in her mid 20's that's willing to please. Her body is fit with B naturals and a great ass. Session was a true GFE that included MSOG. I consider it one of my favorite sessions and would repeat even at the higher donation. She will be around until sometime next week and will be back next year. I'd say don't hesitate to go see her to see if the session is worth it to you.

IceCityX1221
12-06-21, 13:58
Any reports on her yet?

GMarts018
12-06-21, 18:24
Are there any that don't require that?I never did with CP, or JJ (previously cvip). Or with happy together or butterfly legend in the past. Also never did with elite (then not Angels). Maybe times have just changed?

MiRoad
12-06-21, 21:06
Any reports on her yet?Two on the oThER site.

Member #6446
12-07-21, 12:54
Momoko was here briefly and might not return, but I figured I'd share my experience to give another data point for MP's overall quality level. Arrived at an empty office parking lot, they basically converted an office space into a bunch of bedrooms. Saw other girls just chillin on their phone in the break room. The bedroom was a bit shabby with a pretty gnarly looking pile of towels in the corner. So not the best start. But Momoko was great! She was advertised as 18 years old, and I really had no reason to doubt that once she removed her lingerie. Super petite, no extra fat, very nice butt for an Asian, tiny hands and feet, and an absolutely perfect set of perky B cups that looked much bigger than that on her small frame. Cute, fresh face too with excellent teeth. Her tits were pretty convincing proof of age, as well as her overall demeanor. I quickly realized that I would need to take the lead. Took a quick shower in tight quarters, so no preview. Got back to the room and worshipped that perfect little body for a bit. I could look her eye to eye while sitting on the bed. Laid down for some really good BBBJ, surprisingly good skills for her age. Suited up and banged away in CG and doggie, really enjoying that great body. English was minimal, and I feel like she might have been getting a little overworked by this point, but I booked her so I could bang a rookie Japanese teen, and MP did not disappoint on that front.

Member #6446
12-07-21, 12:55
Momoko was here briefly and might not return, but I figured I'd share my experience to give another data point for MP's overall quality level. Arrived at an empty office parking lot, they basically converted an office space into a bunch of bedrooms. Saw other girls just chillin on their phone in the break room. The bedroom was a bit shabby with a pretty gnarly looking pile of towels in the corner. So not the best start. But Momoko was great! She was advertised as 18 years old, and I really had no reason to doubt that once she removed her lingerie. Super petite, no extra fat, very nice butt for an Asian, tiny hands and feet, and an absolutely perfect set of perky B cups that looked much bigger than that on her small frame. Cute, fresh face too with excellent teeth. Her tits were pretty convincing proof of age, as well as her overall demeanor. I quickly realized that I would need to take the lead. Took a quick shower in tight quarters, so no preview. Got back to the room and worshipped that perfect little body for a bit. I could look her eye to eye while sitting on the bed. Laid down for some really good BBBJ, surprisingly good skills for her age. Suited up and banged away in CG and doggie, really enjoying that great body. English was minimal, and I feel like she might have been getting a little overworked by this point, but I booked her so I could bang a rookie Japanese teen, and MP did not disappoint on that front. Would have repeated if she stuck around longer.

Hum115
12-07-21, 17:50
I noticed that she's not on the site anymore. I never got a chance to see her again. Anyone know or heard if she'll be back anytime soon?

JWebster
12-07-21, 20:06
I noticed that she's not on the site anymore. I never got a chance to see her again. Anyone know or heard if she'll be back anytime soon?Not sure. You should check bostontopten. She goes to boston a lot too.

WillOckham
12-07-21, 22:36
I noticed that she's not on the site anymore. I never got a chance to see her again. Anyone know or heard if she'll be back anytime soon?Tess told me that she moved from Los Angeles to Arlington. So I think we can expect her back very soon.

WillOckham
12-07-21, 22:38
From Karen Yamazaki's of Moon Palace (MP) web page, "I'm an active model, Blood Type-B" Am I missing something in code?

KillAk
12-08-21, 01:27
I noticed that she's not on the site anymore. I never got a chance to see her again. Anyone know or heard if she'll be back anytime soon?She started classes last week. She mentioned something to me once about going independent. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

RockSwithSalt
12-08-21, 08:53
From Karen Yamazaki's of Moon Palace (MP) web page, "I'm an active model, Blood Type-B" Am I missing something in code?There is a pseudo science linking personality traits to blood type, you can search for blood type B personality traits for what has been written, it is kind of like saying their zodiac sign.

OrZammar
12-08-21, 08:56
From Karen Yamazaki's of Moon Palace (MP) web page, "I'm an active model, Blood Type-B" Am I missing something in code?It's not code, blood type is just an 'important' statistic in Japanese culture.

IceCityX1221
12-08-21, 10:48
Have seen several of their providers and they're pretty great, but have just one question. I've done covered anal with their PSE models, but has anybody done any BBFS work with any of their PSE models? After seeing other agencies offer BBFS I wonder if that is something they offer. If you're looking for anal, definitely recommend their PSE models, especially Valeria.

Alien988
12-08-21, 13:42
Have seen several of their providers and they're pretty great, but have just one question. I've done covered anal with their PSE models, but has anybody done any BBFS work with any of their PSE models? After seeing other agencies offer BBFS I wonder if that is something they offer. If you're looking for anal, definitely recommend their PSE models, especially Valeria.I have never seen a Latina agency offer that. They do offer threesomes perhaps something to be had there?

Chuchi
12-08-21, 16:54
Have seen several of their providers and they're pretty great, but have just one question. I've done covered anal with their PSE models, but has anybody done any BBFS work with any of their PSE models? After seeing other agencies offer BBFS I wonder if that is something they offer. If you're looking for anal, definitely recommend their PSE models, especially Valeria.So I have seen my fair share of providers from both Elite and BAL and only experienced BBFS from two providers, one from each. Previously known as Vivian at BAL and now Gisselle working independently on Eros let me BBFS and CIP on my first ever appointment with her at BAL without even me asking. She was really into me and gave me her number and everything so not sure if she is letting everyone do that, I hope not tbh. The other provider I saw was from Elite and we connected and I received her number, no BBFS the first 2-3 times but after I asked and she allowed me, however, for 200 roses more, which Vivian allowed me for the house fee. A question for you, Valeria PSE is a additional price or is it the same price Elite has on their website? For example it says 380 roses for 1 hour does that include PSE?

BigPoppa2308
12-08-21, 22:04
The agency will not explicitly offer it so it is largely dependent on the girl you see and if you vibe with them. I used to frequent them quite a bit before their prices got to where they are now and had several BBFS experiences over the years, most of them at no upsell. Those girls are long gone so can't really recommend any but out of their current lineup they do have one that I was able to agree to it for an upsell, although this was a year ago so it might have been a one time thing as I haven't been back to see her since. I was curious about Valeria since she offers PSE but I figured it just meant anal, thanks for confirming.

Have seen several of their providers and they're pretty great, but have just one question. I've done covered anal with their PSE models, but has anybody done any BBFS work with any of their PSE models? After seeing other agencies offer BBFS I wonder if that is something they offer. If you're looking for anal, definitely recommend their PSE models, especially Valeria.

Pervert12
12-08-21, 23:36
Have seen several of their providers and they're pretty great, but have just one question. I've done covered anal with their PSE models, but has anybody done any BBFS work with any of their PSE models? After seeing other agencies offer BBFS I wonder if that is something they offer. If you're looking for anal, definitely recommend their PSE models, especially Valeria.Iris. I'm not sure when she's coming back but I saw her a few times and we hit it off pretty well. Mid-way through our "training", it was taking me a while for the first load and she hopped back on for BBFS. I did the gentlemanly thing and pulled out. Got her number after that and got BBFSCIP each time I saw her. Like others have said, I don't know if she does that with multiple people (kinda hope not) but give it a shot.

Also curious about if anal costs more for the PSE girls?

LvYngP
12-09-21, 15:08
So I have seen my fair share of providers from both Elite and BAL and only experienced BBFS from two providers, one from each. Previously known as Vivian at BAL and now Gisselle working independently on Eros let me BBFS and CIP on my first ever appointment with her at BAL without even me asking. She was really into me and gave me her number and everything so not sure if she is letting everyone do that, I hope not tbh. The other provider I saw was from Elite and we connected and I received her number, no BBFS the first 2-3 times but after I asked and she allowed me, however, for 200 roses more, which Vivian allowed me for the house fee. A question for you, Valeria PSE is a additional price or is it the same price Elite has on their website? For example it says 380 roses for 1 hour does that include PSE?Which agency is BAL? Thanks!

Sheck Wes
12-09-21, 22:26
The agency will not explicitly offer it so it is largely dependent on the girl you see and if you vibe with them. I used to frequent them quite a bit before their prices got to where they are now and had several BBFS experiences over the years, most of them at no upsell. Those girls are long gone so can't really recommend any but out of their current lineup they do have one that I was able to agree to it for an upsell, although this was a year ago so it might have been a one time thing as I haven't been back to see her since. I was curious about Valeria since she offers PSE but I figured it just meant anal, thanks for confirming.I have done it with most of the women I have seen this year. Being hot and charming and young / single goes a long way with women.

IceCityX1221
12-10-21, 11:23
Also curious about if anal costs more for the PSE girls?Its not listed but almost all the girls I've done it with do +100 for it. For that small of an upcharge its more than worth it for any of the girls that offer it.

Iziqi
12-10-21, 19:17
Is the Madison at AG the same one who visited over the summer or a new girl? Madison from the summer had great reviews and would love to visit her but if this is a different girl I'll wait for reviews to show up. Thanks.

ShibaShiba
12-10-21, 21:22
Last time I saw Madison, she said her nipples were sensitive and restricted the area. Was that the same for others or was it just a one time thing on that day?

Tomk2323
12-11-21, 09:02
Yes this is the same Madison and I never had the nipple issue with her.

JWebster
12-11-21, 19:56
I am struggling to get verified / screened by them.

GMarts018
12-11-21, 20:13
I am struggling to get verified / screened by them.I've never been able to get verified by them. Sometimes I just throw in the towel. Shame but their loss gave CP a lot more traffic back in the day when I wasn't doing the Sugar Daddy thing.

WillOckham
12-12-21, 15:32
What is the rate increase at Moon Palace (MP) for BBFS? I remember that it had an extremely large upcharge but cannot remember the exact amount.

OrZammar
12-12-21, 18:38
What is the rate increase at Moon Palace (MP) for BBFS? I remember that it had an extremely large upcharge but cannot remember the exact amount.Depends on the girl, it's not a set rate. Also, not every girl will offer it.

MiRoad
12-12-21, 19:56
Depends on the girl, it's not a set rate. Also, not every girl will offer it.House rate is 3 benjamins. Individual girls who offer it will usually negotiate mid session.

MiRoad
12-12-21, 19:59
What is the rate increase at Moon Palace (MP) for BBFS? I remember that it had an extremely large upcharge but cannot remember the exact amount.So many questions about MP but very few reviews. Constant questions with so few reviews is getting really tiresome. Cough up, guys!

SexInSTL
12-12-21, 22:04
Wanted to set up with Yuna (the 'AV' star), but she was busy, so I went with Lulu.

Lulu is Chinese, skinny (skinny, skinny) with wider hips, long black hair and a really big, natural smile. She could be anywhere from 25-35, average small boobies. The usual, especially for 30 min. Playful in the shower, BBBJ, CFS, etc. Didn't rush. I'm spoiled by the Japanese girls, but I would absolutely repeat in a pinch.

FfxJoseph
12-13-21, 19:35
Last time I saw Madison, she said her nipples were sensitive and restricted the area. Was that the same for others or was it just a one time thing on that day?I saw Madison last week. I had a great time, just like over the summer. She did say her nipples were a little sore and asked me to avoid this time. Everything else was awesome, so I didn't mind. I think she is hot and fun and I'll repeat with her.

LucasLeiva703
12-14-21, 22:15
Elitemodels telling me it's 200 extra for CIM and Greek, are they pulling my leg?

Delee1234
12-14-21, 23:08
So many questions about MP but very few reviews. Constant questions with so few reviews is getting really tiresome. Cough up, guys!I think I got strep throat from Mariko at MP. I think this because I got it after I saw her and I'm working remote and didn't see any other girls in between her and getting sick. Long story short I had a two month battle with strep and tonsillitis and I got my tonsils out this morning because of it. She was great, but definitely wasn't worth potentially tonsil removal. It's just a "BE CAREFUL" to all you guys. How’s that for a review man haha. Their girls are generally fun, from my experience. Their rates are kinda weird at times though.

MiRoad
12-14-21, 23:30
I think I got strep throat from Mariko at MP. I think this because I got it after I saw her and I'm working remote and didn't see any other girls in between her and getting sick. Long story short I had a two month battle with strep and tonsillitis and I got my tonsils out this morning because of it. She was great, but definitely wasn't worth potentially tonsil removal. It's just a "BE CAREFUL" to all you guys. Hows that for a review man haha. Their girls are generally fun, from my experience. Their rates are kinda weird at times though.I've seen her several times without getting strep throat. She told me last week that she would only be here for two weeks. Good GFE, decent body but not very pretty.

BCommodore
12-15-21, 09:26
I think I got strep throat from Mariko at MP. I think this because I got it after I saw her and I'm working remote and didn't see any other girls in between her and getting sick. Long story short I had a two month battle with strep and tonsillitis and I got my tonsils out this morning because of it. She was great, but definitely wasn't worth potentially tonsil removal. It's just a "BE CAREFUL" to all you guys. Hows that for a review man haha. Their girls are generally fun, from my experience. Their rates are kinda weird at times though.Oof, hope you have a speedy recovery dude. I've been pretty hesitant to seeing any new provider recently. You just never know what's out there and if people are taking care of themselves! Stay safe all.

LuckyLuciano00
12-15-21, 19:16
I've had my eye on Spring for a while now and I finally got the chance to see her. I'm not sure if its her in the pics though. I'm 90% sure its her. The girl I saw looked a lot like the pics but was older and had smaller boobs. I'd say she's in between a B and C cup, not the D cup in the pics. I'd say the picture of her standing against the red car resembles her the most. Anywho, blue toast, shower, no preview bbj, then back to the bedroom. DFK, p2 p, BBBJ, daty where she was very responsive, cg, and finished in mish. I had a great time with Spring. She's tall and very pretty. She's also friendly, a great kisser and puts you at ease. I definitely plan on seeing her again before she leaves. Between Spring and Sira at CP, my wallet is crying out in pain, LOL.

Keep pumping!!

https://www.discreetstory.com/

MiRoad
12-15-21, 23:24
I've seen her several times without getting strep throat. She told me last week that she would only be here for two weeks. Good GFE, decent body but not very pretty.Mariko told me today that she is going back to Japan on Saturday, never to return. She's at the new McLean location and mentioned that there was some kind of police incident at the previous Falls Church office building location. She said it was too dangerous for her here and she won't come back. I didn't get any details.

Member #6446
12-16-21, 00:24
Mariko told me today that she is going back to Japan on Saturday, never to return. She's at the new McLean location and mentioned that there was some kind of police incident at the previous Falls Church office building location. She said it was too dangerous for her here and she won't come back. I didn't get any details.Do you mean Mariko from MP? If that's true, that MP had a visit from uncle and one of the girls is spooked, I'm done with them.

Delee1234
12-16-21, 05:56
Mariko told me today that she is going back to Japan on Saturday, never to return. She's at the new McLean location and mentioned that there was some kind of police incident at the previous Falls Church office building location. She said it was too dangerous for her here and she won't come back. I didn't get any details.You know I was going to make a comment about this but chose not to. The Oakton / Falls Church location is sketchy. Last time I was there a ran into a m few staff members who gave me very concerned and curious looks. I knew they knew what was up. I never went back there after that. Was way too sketchy. I wonder what happened.

OrZammar
12-16-21, 09:50
Do you mean Mariko from MP? If that's true, that MP had a visit from uncle and one of the girls is spooked, I'm done with them.That's a shame, they were the only agency to get Japanese girls. Considering tourism / still / isn't allowed in Japan, that really hurts me LOL.

UnsungHero
12-16-21, 13:54
Any insights on JJ's Suzie or Sharon?

Planning to partake next week. Any feedback is appreciated!

JWebster
12-16-21, 18:19

Planning to partake next week. Any feedback is appreciated!Haven't seen Sharon, but Suzie is amazing. I can tell more details if you want, but she's probably the best experience I've ever had. My only complaint is that she does DFK but not hardcore DFK and her butt isn't as big.

MiRoad
12-16-21, 21:08
You know I was going to make a comment about this but chose not to. The Oakton / Falls Church location is sketchy. Last time I was there a ran into a m few staff members who gave me very concerned and curious looks. I knew they knew what was up. I never went back there after that. Was way too sketchy. I wonder what happened.I was uncomfortable with the Falls Church location also. I ran into too many people coming up and down the stairs and in front of the building My last visit there I had to stand outside the door for a couple of minutes, repeatedly ringing the doorbell while a couple guys came up the stairs going to other nearby doors. Given the amount of foot traffic I didn't see how Falls Church was sustainable. I also got looks from people and decided not to go back. Mariko didn't give any details about the Falls Church place, just said she was afraid of police there and liked the McLean location much better. Me too. The McLean place is much better, with a private entrance and nobody in the area to observe entry. This week they had me leave though an interior exit and I didn't see anyone while leaving the building. The one issue I see is they have at least three girls working at the place so they must be getting a lot of traffic, given MP's popularity.

Delee1234
12-17-21, 08:40
I was uncomfortable with the Falls Church location also. I ran into too many people coming up and down the stairs and in front of the building My last visit there I had to stand outside the door for a couple of minutes, repeatedly ringing the doorbell while a couple guys came up the stairs going to other nearby doors. Given the amount of foot traffic I didn't see how Falls Church was sustainable. I also got looks from people and decided not to go back. Mariko didn't give any details about the Falls Church place, just said she was afraid of police there and liked the McLean location much better. Me too. The McLean place is much better, with a private entrance and nobody in the area to observe entry. This week they had me leave though an interior exit and I didn't see anyone while leaving the building. The one issue I see is they have at least three girls working at the place so they must be getting a lot of traffic, given MP's popularity.Yup. Especially after seeing what happened to Club VIP in Fairfax, I can see these type of places falling apart quickly because it's just so easy to catch so many people coming in and out. I'm staying away away, as well. McLean sounds a lot better even though it's a lot farther from me.

MikelSuTiger
12-17-21, 09:52
Yup. Especially after seeing what happened to Club VIP in Fairfax, I can see these type of places falling apart quickly because it's just so easy to catch so many people coming in and out. I'm staying away away, as well. McLean sounds a lot better even though it's a lot farther from me.Surprised me that Elite hasn't run into this as well since they have been operating out of the same apartments for several years.

PSmith0380
12-17-21, 20:14
Surprised me that Elite hasn't run into this as well since they have been operating out of the same apartments for several years.AG has been in the same place for a few years. Gated, but still the same spot.

TwitchJohnson
12-17-21, 22:43
Haven't seen Sharon, but Suzie is amazing. I can tell more details if you want, but she's probably the best experience I've ever had. My only complaint is that she does DFK but not hardcore DFK and her butt isn't as big.Also trying to go to JJ next week and deciding between Sharon and Suzie. Any details about Suzie would be greatly appreciated.

MiRoad
12-18-21, 00:05
Surprised me that Elite hasn't run into this as well since they have been operating out of the same apartments for several years.I've used Elite and its predecessor agency for about seven years. They started with one apartment and grew to others within the same complex. They're still using the same apartments. It's surprising that they haven't been busted yet. My last visit was six month ago (with Kate) mainly because of their rate increases. What MP is doing makes more sense. It looks like they're booking temporary rentals and moving before (or if) it gets too hot at any one location. They also use hotels when they have overlapping girls, such as right now. Today they have seven girls on their website. At least one (Mariko) is leaving this weekend. As Club VIP they operated out of the same apartment in a very yuppified area where their activity became too obvious and they were busted. Change of subject: Reviews of the new MP girls would be highly appreciated, not just by me but by everyone using this thread.

FloorHump422
12-18-21, 11:43
As Club VIP they operated out of the same apartment in a very yuppified area where their activity became too obvious and they were busted. Change of subject: Reviews of the new MP girls would be highly appreciated, not just by me but by everyone using this thread.Although they were in a high-traffic area, I think it was the location of the apartment within the building that caused them trouble. No idea why they didn't go for a ground-floor unit. Apartments with doors that actually open to the outside are even better.

FloorHump422
12-18-21, 11:48

Planning to partake next week. Any feedback is appreciated!Sharon's been well-reviewed on this site. I'd look at the Escorts thread, as I think the last time she was here was before the Agency thread was created. I'd say they're around the same age, mid to late 30's, with Suzie being a few inches taller. Both of them give a similar style of service, and aren't interested in long sessions. I'd choose Suzie over Sharon, personally.

OrZammar
12-18-21, 14:11
I knew June was going to be on the older side judging by the touchup style her photos had. While attractive, it looks like she's had some surgical work done on her face. I'd say she's upper 30's. Her willingness to please makes up for it, however. She was in the same apartments Secret Temptations operate of, so looks like they switched up again.

I got there (after an address change in the middle of me traveling), was let in to a very hot apartment. They are blasting that heater. Showrered up, gave me preview BBBJ while she was drying off. Got to the bedroom and was told to lay face down. She proceeded to rub her tits all over me. I flipped then it was BBBJ. She has an edging way of doing it. Then suited up (I asked about pse, but didn't really get answer on it). She rode me CG, then I hit it doggy until I blew in the bag. She gave me a massage then attempted for pop #2. She barely squeezed it out of me, my 2nd pops usually take a long time. I managed it by going doggy, doing some butt slaps, and rammed it home by holding her arms back. Finished by taking off rubber and jizzing on her ass. She o'd during round 2.

320 for the hr. Probably wouldn't repeat, reminded me of a lot of the crapsjoot girls that operated in Kingstowne. Which were cheaper.

https://www.moonpalace.club/

PanickedDog
12-18-21, 17:45
Reviews of the new MP girls would be highly appreciated, not just by me but by everyone using this thread.I gotchu dog. I saw Miya when I took a nap earlier. Can't tell for sure but I'd guess pictures aren't her (she has no tats), but good representation. She's def an early twenties Japanese girl though. Speaks very little English, but if you can speak Japanese she's a riot, very funny lady. We got along pretty well considering similar hobbies / interests / age. She's 4'11", very short, good sized butt, natural boobs, unshaven but not unruly. Enough to fit in your hand, but not huge or anything. She has a pretty face in my opinion, fine teeth (since I know some of you care about that). Starts off in a sort of see through school girl outfit? I dunno, I don't care for stuff like that and the clothes came off quickly enough anyways.

Got to say I really like the new McLean location for MP, even beyond being convenient it's a really nice apartment, I'd live there. Come early if you haven't been before, you'll need to do some digging to find if you're directionally challenged like me (they won't give you the actual address but an area near by to part, smart).

As for the session it started regular. Went in, greeted the girl, offered and took shower. She joined me, but nothing special there just cleaning no previews. Finished up, dried off, and off to the bedroom. Miya is a big DFKer so that's pretty nice, did that for a bit and then she worked her way down. I enjoyed her technique quite a bit. I'm not sure if she had a routine or not, around this point I started speaking Japanese to her and then we kinda did our own thing. Eventually I asked if I could DATY her, which was cool, so down I went. After a few seconds I added FIV, she liked that. I can never tell if they're faking or not, but I had her coach me on exactly what she wanted and the result felt pretty convincing. She was soaked. From there on went the hat. She has lube, but we didn't use it because of the earlier acts. Highly recommend you do the same, because she's super fucking tight and even an average sized dude will probs have difficulty otherwise. Mish for awhile and boy I loved it, like I mentioned she's very tight (and warm), to the point that I wondered whether I was wearing a hat or not. She's also very affectionate, too much honestly I couldn't last long so I swapped it to dog. That didn't take long either, she has very nice hips. Finished in the bag.

Miya is a fun girl, I like her, would definitely see her again although I dunno if I have time. I don't remember when she said she got here, but she said she'll leave the 22nd if I recall. We talked a lot during our session. Turns out she's the only Japanese speaker in that location, even booker is using a translate app, so if you want an emotional connection for a bit she's def down since she's a little homesick. Also if you're Chinese don't mention it. She fucking HATES Chinese people, spent a good five minutes ranting about the other girl there (Chinese) and how much she doesn't like them. I haven't seen open hatred like that in quite a while.

IceCityX1221
12-19-21, 12:00
Elitemodels telling me it's 200 extra for CIM and Greek, are they pulling my leg?I think it depends on the model, I've had greek with some of their models for $100, some charge $250. I think the girl gets to set her own PSE / Greek rates.

JWebster
12-19-21, 13:27
Also trying to go to JJ next week and deciding between Sharon and Suzie. Any details about Suzie would be greatly appreciated.Suzie is about late 20's with a pretty / cute face. Her body is slim, has some nice man-made tits, and a small ass, but not super flat. Pics are accurate, but not as big of an ass and her face is a bit more round.

We did the usual blue toast and shower. She did some BBBJ, but then she rubbed her nipples on me. That was hot and got me super hard.

For the foreplay we did DFK, BBBJ, and the thing where they lick you all over. Attitude wise she was a bit shy and didn't want to DFK super hard. There were times she got into it tho and shoved her tongue down my mouth. The BBBJ was pretty good, but not the best. Samantha is still the best. When she licked me all over with her tongue, that was good too. I started moaning there, which was surprising LOL.

For the CFS, we did missionary, cowgirl, and doggy. Nothing too stand out there, it was good but nothing surprising or weird. Her moans sound weird though.

TL; DR.

Good time, would recommend and repeat. I know my review makes her seem above average and not that good, but I'm not a poetic writer. She really is a good time

Bunker Buster
12-19-21, 20:09
Surprised me that Elite hasn't run into this as well since they have been operating out of the same apartments for several years."To avoid complications, she never kept the same address".

SexInSTL
12-20-21, 09:39
I gotchu dog. I saw Miya when I took a nap earlier....She fucking HATES Chinese people, spent a good five minutes ranting about the other girl there (Chinese) and how much she doesn't like them. I haven't seen open hatred like that in quite a while.In Thailand I used to hear it a LOT. Just a general annoyance with the Chinese. At first I thought it was rather funny to hear, but after a while I realized it was a straight out racist kind of rant and it started to make me uncomfortable to listen to. Not sure what it's all about, but there used to be a lot of Chinese tourists in Thailand. Of course, the Chinese and Japanese have a long, ugly history between them.

AdcFellow
12-20-21, 17:03
In Thailand I used to hear it a LOT. Just a general annoyance with the Chinese. At first I thought it was rather funny to hear, but after a while I realized it was a straight out racist kind of rant and it started to make me uncomfortable to listen to. Not sure what it's all about, but there used to be a lot of Chinese tourists in Thailand. Of course, the Chinese and Japanese have a long, ugly history between them.Miya is actually Saria who was here recently. Don't know why they rebranded, since Saria has decent reviews.

Ihaschzbrgr
12-21-21, 00:03
Was able to get "pre-screened" and OK'd for a visit with Yuna. To my dismay, it was the dreaded falls church location and as described, it can be a relatively high traffic area. Went to the spot a few minutes before the appointment and texted mms, who then requested a selfie (mask on was ok) then texted me back saying auntie was going to the door. Went to the address only to discover that it is a multi unit, and I needed the right unit #. Was left outside waiting until finally texted me back the unit # and rang doorbell. Auntie compared selfie picture to verify it was me. Then had me wait at the front. Waited and waited and she finally motioned for me to come. She knocked on the door of the bedroom which I presumed was Yuna. They went back and forth while the MMS / booker was on speaker phone to translate. Apparently Yuna did not want to be seen and so auntie then gave me Riri. She's not a dime piece by any stretch of the imagination, but she was a petite spinner and face I'd rate more of a girl next door (6/7). I was already there and so I accepted. She spoke no english and we communicated through google translate. Shower, but no blue toast or preview. Back in the bed she asked "condom?" I said no, but then the upcharge for BBFS was too much. Opted for the wrap for main course, BBBJ was not bad at all. After a few minutes she wrapped up and straddled for CG. She does have a little bit of baby damage, but just the stretch marks and no pouch. Only lasted a bit in this position as she was moaning in my ear as she rode. She giggled when I came and then she showed me how much time is left. She asked on google " Can you go twice?" Given that I was there for the hour (4) I always try and go twice. After a few minutes break I tried again, but to no avail as the bed and headboard was clapping and the japanese "Eeeh! Eeeh!" was pretty loud. Doors were closing and footsteps in the hallway distracted me, as well as the heater that made me drip sweat. I give her kudos for not watching the clock and asking if I was done or close, which happens when the provider is getting pounded for like 25 minutes straight. Nevertheless she tried to get the 2nd pop out of me, but no avail. Showered, hugged and was on my way out. On a sidenote, there was a work van (something plumbing) that was parked across the stairway with the car running. Driver looked to be an older asian gentlemen and was looking back at me. I went around the corner away from the van and waited while the engine was running. Strangely enough, he re-parked his van to a spot close and across from me and eyeballed me. So if you do see this guy, just be aware that he's watching.

Figrindan
12-21-21, 17:19
I met Miya. Cute round face, NOT a spinner, definitely not skinny especially by Japanese standards, not the girl in the pictures, I guess you could say generous baby fat in all the right places? Green toast, shower together (but it's awkward since they don't have a hose thingy), BBBJ, 69, DATY, CFS mish. BBFS did not seem to be on offer. I think others said she is oh so nice and tight. No English, I speak Japanese so we had a pretty good connection. She is definitely Miya, she was showing me her work phone. I asked her if she was here in July but this is her first time outside Japan, so I really do not think she is the same as Seria. They want her to stay longer but she's planning to go home on the 28th.

MiRoad
12-21-21, 20:08
I met Miya. Cute round face, NOT a spinner, definitely not skinny especially by Japanese standards, not the girl in the pictures, I guess you could say generous baby fat in all the right places? Green toast, shower together (but it's awkward since they don't have a hose thingy), BBBJ, 69, DATY, CFS mish. BBFS did not seem to be on offer. I think others said she is oh so nice and tight. No English, I speak Japanese so we had a pretty good connection. She is definitely Miya, she was showing me her work phone. I asked her if she was here in July but this is her first time outside Japan, so I really do not think she is the same as Seria. They want her to stay longer but she's planning to go home on the 28th.AdcFellow said she was Saria, who was on the MP website recently, not Seria who is a totally different girl (and really HOT) who was here several months ago.

MiRoad
12-23-21, 01:23
Was able to get "pre-screened" and OK'd for a visit with Yuna. To my dismay, it was the dreaded falls church location and as described, it can be a relatively high traffic area. Went to the spot a few minutes before the appointment and texted mms, who then requested a selfie (mask on was ok) then texted me back saying auntie was going to the door. Went to the address only to discover that it is a multi unit, and I needed the right unit #. Was left outside waiting until finally texted me back the unit # and rang doorbell. Auntie compared selfie picture to verify it was me. Then had me wait at the front. Waited and waited and she finally motioned for me to come. She knocked on the door of the bedroom which I presumed was Yuna. They went back and forth while the MMS / booker was on speaker phone to translate. Apparently Yuna did not want to be seen and so auntie then gave me Riri. She's not a dime piece by any stretch of the imagination, but she was a petite spinner and face I'd rate more of a girl next door (6/7). I was already there and so I accepted. She spoke no english and we communicated through google translate. Shower, but no blue toast or preview. Back in the bed she asked "condom?" I said no, but then the upcharge for BBFS was too much. Opted for the wrap for main course, BBBJ was not bad at all. After a few minutes she wrapped up and straddled for CG. She does have a little bit of baby damage, but just the stretch marks and no pouch. Only lasted a bit in this position as she was moaning in my ear as she rode. She giggled when I came and then she showed me how much time is left. She asked on google " Can you go twice?" Given that I was there for the hour (4) I always try and go twice. After a few minutes break I tried again, but to no avail as the bed and headboard was clapping and the japanese "Eeeh! Eeeh!" was pretty loud. Doors were closing and footsteps in the hallway distracted me, as well as the heater that made me drip sweat. I give her kudos for not watching the clock and asking if I was done or close, which happens when the provider is getting pounded for like 25 minutes straight. Nevertheless she tried to get the 2nd pop out of me, but no avail. Showered, hugged and was on my way out. On a sidenote, there was a work van (something plumbing) that was parked across the stairway with the car running. Driver looked to be an older asian gentlemen and was looking back at me. I went around the corner away from the van and waited while the engine was running. Strangely enough, he re-parked his van to a spot close and across from me and eyeballed me. So if you do see this guy, just be aware that he's watching.Saw RiRi too but don't like the location. I got a couple of strange looks from guys in the area while waiting to go up. RiRi was cute. Great smile but with very crooked teeth. Stretch marks a bit distracting. Amateurish sexually: cowgirl was poor. I had a good time but prefer more DFK action. OK BBBJ. Don't think I'll repeat because I want to check out a couple of other MP offerings.

MagSayWhat
12-23-21, 16:33
Was able to get "pre-screened" and OK'd for a visit with Yuna. To my dismay, it was the dreaded falls church location and as described, it can be a relatively high traffic area. Went to the spot a few minutes before the appointment and texted mms, who then requested a selfie (mask on was ok) then texted me back saying auntie was going to the door. Went to the address only to discover that it is a multi unit, and I needed the right unit #. Was left outside waiting until finally texted me back the unit # and rang doorbell. Auntie compared selfie picture to verify it was me. Then had me wait at the front. Waited and waited and she finally motioned for me to come. She knocked on the door of the bedroom which I presumed was Yuna. They went back and forth while the MMS / booker was on speaker phone to translate. Apparently Yuna did not want to be seen and so auntie then gave me Riri. She's not a dime piece by any stretch of the imagination, but she was a petite spinner and face I'd rate more of a girl next door (6/7). I was already there and so I accepted. She spoke no english and we communicated through google translate. Shower, but no blue toast or preview. Back in the bed she asked "condom?" I said no, but then the upcharge for BBFS was too much. Opted for the wrap for main course, BBBJ was not bad at all. After a few minutes she wrapped up and straddled for CG. She does have a little bit of baby damage, but just the stretch marks and no pouch. Only lasted a bit in this position as she was moaning in my ear as she rode. She giggled when I came and then she showed me how much time is left. She asked on google " Can you go twice?" Given that I was there for the hour (4) I always try and go twice. After a few minutes break I tried again, but to no avail as the bed and headboard was clapping and the japanese "Eeeh! Eeeh!" was pretty loud. Doors were closing and footsteps in the hallway distracted me, as well as the heater that made me drip sweat. I give her kudos for not watching the clock and asking if I was done or close, which happens when the provider is getting pounded for like 25 minutes straight. Nevertheless she tried to get the 2nd pop out of me, but no avail. Showered, hugged and was on my way out. On a sidenote, there was a work van (something plumbing) that was parked across the stairway with the car running. Driver looked to be an older asian gentlemen and was looking back at me. I went around the corner away from the van and waited while the engine was running. Strangely enough, he re-parked his van to a spot close and across from me and eyeballed me. So if you do see this guy, just be aware that he's watching.Do you remember the up charge for BBFS?

MiRoad
12-24-21, 03:00
Do you remember the up charge for BBFS?MP upcharge for BBFS is 300. Too much for me.

Kinoko34
12-25-21, 14:14
MP upcharge for BBFS is 300. Too much for me.To elaborate, each girl sets their own price. It ranges anywhere from 1 to 4 bens, so bring however much you're okay with parting should that GPS get to your head.

PSmith0380
12-26-21, 11:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sheck Wes
12-26-21, 15:51
To elaborate, each girl sets their own price. It ranges anywhere from 1 to 4 bens, so bring however much you're okay with parting should that GPS get to your head.That is chump change. This game is pay to play and always will be. You got no cash, you got no play. If 1 to 4 bens is even remotely of concern, there is plenty of free and cheap content on the online hub websites for those of lesser means or stingier demeanors. I believe there are plenty of online courses too that may help you on the path to securing a reasonably paying career!

DoggieFan
12-26-21, 17:08
That is chump change. This game is pay to play and always will be. You got no cash, you got no play. If 1 to 4 bens is even remotely of concern, there is plenty of free and cheap content on the online hub websites for those of lesser means or stingier demeanors. I believe there are plenty of online courses too that may help you on the path to securing a reasonably paying career!Wow, how rude! Some guys have way more cash than class.

Just saying.

Derilious89
12-28-21, 02:00
So, I caught her on her last day but I still wanted to write the report that Madison is great. I think she will be back in the DC area in a few months from what she said so people can use this when searching at that point. I had seen her previously multiple times when she visited a couple of months ago and we had great chemistry so I jumped at a chance to see her again. I booked a holiday treat of 2 hours (very rare for me at agencies) since I felt confident we would have a good time. She still looks gorgeous and has a tight, fit body. She has great skills and pulled out some toys for her own fun.

In this game, it doesn't matter if the chemistry is real or if they are great actresses, it's only important if it's good enough that you believe it. With Madison, I have yet to leave disappointed and would highly recommend when she returns.

FsTech69
12-28-21, 02:46
I've been waiting to see Spring for some time now. I txted DS and they responded they are closed until further notice and saw there arent any girls on the site. Did they get shut down?

Finn3311
12-28-21, 09:22
I've been waiting to see Spring for some time now. I txted DS and they responded they are closed until further notice and saw there arent any girls on the site. Did they get shut down?The message on their website today mentions they will return after the holidays. I certainly hope their is nothing wrong at DS. They seem like good people, and have always done right by me. And Spring in particular is a wonderful girl, and a total sweetheart.

Korman23
12-28-21, 09:58
Wow, how rude! Some guys have way more cash than class.

Just saying.Agreed! This guy likely only has any game cause he has cash.

Member #6465
12-28-21, 18:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sheck Wes
12-29-21, 01:22
[Deleted by Admin]

MiRoad
12-29-21, 19:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

UnsungHero
12-29-21, 23:10
Set up an appointment with Suzie who resembled very close to the pic advertised on the site. Suzie is tall attractive S'Korean with terrific man made top (the nipples are razor sharp) and a bottom that's now has become common to any South Korean girl, just enough to keep your palms on, nothing much to grab!.

After the customary blue toast, Suzie made the shower a real hot session. Apart from scrubbing me out with the soapy foam, she sensually gave me a prolonged BBBJ in the shower that got me real hard. Suzie also foamed my back by rubbing her body against mine. The nipples creating an erotic sensation as she held my jr. From behind rubbing it up and down, great session.

She continued the BBBJ as she got me out of the shower and when we got closer to the bed, she kneeled down and performed oral that got me hard all over again. I wanted to prolong it as much as possible although I would have burst long back. I got on to the bed and kneeled down with my hands and knees on the bed where she used her tongue to lick my balls really well and rimmed me with her tip of the tongue from behind. Much to my excitement, great skills!

As I lay on the bed, we assumed positions for a 69 and ate each other out. She tasted clean and great. Accidentally I elbowed her man mades causing her enormous pain and that ruined the fun and my jr went limp / flaccid for a while. I requested her to rest for a while even though Suzie got back into action right away. Full marks to Suzie for the great effort to get me up again as I 'missionaried' my way inside her blowing my hot gel inside the rubber. I had to rush out since it was almost time for the next appointment. Overall a great experience!

Derilious89
12-30-21, 01:32
[Deleted by Admin]

MiRoad
12-30-21, 13:59
Set up an appointment with Suzie who resembled very close to the pic advertised on the site. Suzie is tall attractive S'Korean with terrific man made top (the nipples are razor sharp) and a bottom that's now has become common to any South Korean girl, just enough to keep your palms on, nothing much to grab!.

After the customary blue toast, Suzie made the shower a real hot session. Apart from scrubbing me out with the soapy foam, she sensually gave me a prolonged BBBJ in the shower that got me real hard. Suzie also foamed my back by rubbing her body against mine. The nipples creating an erotic sensation as she held my jr. From behind rubbing it up and down, great session.

She continued the BBBJ as she got me out of the shower and when we got closer to the bed, she kneeled down and performed oral that got me hard all over again. I wanted to prolong it as much as possible although I would have burst long back. I got on to the bed and kneeled down with my hands and knees on the bed where she used her tongue to lick my balls really well and rimmed me with her tip of the tongue from behind. Much to my excitement, great skills!

As I lay on the bed, we assumed positions for a 69 and ate each other out. She tasted clean and great. Accidentally I elbowed her man mades causing her enormous pain and that ruined the fun and my jr went limp / flaccid for a while. I requested her to rest for a while even though Suzie got back into action right away. Full marks to Suzie for the great effort to get me up again as I 'missionaried' my way inside her blowing my hot gel inside the rubber. I had to rush out since it was almost time for the next appointment. Overall a great experience!Thanks for the detailed review.

DanStew
12-30-21, 16:44
Besides suzie, has anyone seen Luna at the agency yet?

MiRoad
01-01-22, 23:27
Although still on the MP website, RiRi and Miya are gone and Emily's last day is Monday. This leaves only Lulu and June, their two Chinese girls. The booker told me that the should have new additions soon. Hopefully more JAVA talent.

AnyDayHumpDay
01-02-22, 00:10

Looks. She's not great, maybe a 6. 5 -7, I can't even properly describe what she looks like. She's not fat at all, but not a spinner, she looks like she's north of 30. She has an interesting personality, a little weird even, but she's very enthusiastic. Service I'd put at 9, she pulled out two pops from me which is rare.

Go for a visit if you'd like, but I think there are really good kgirl options right now.Is that name of Spa starts with D__ ? I tried searching online, but couldn't find anything.

Jackbenimble17
01-02-22, 11:57
Is that name of Spa starts with D__ ? I tried searching online, but couldn't find anything.They're discussed a lot on here. RTFF.

PaulRew
01-03-22, 11:04
Swan (pic #2) at BEG is using pics of Korean model Kim Bo Ram (pic #1).

https://browneyesgirlsva.blog/swan/

DanStew
01-03-22, 15:22
Swan (pic #2) at BEG is using pics of Korean model Kim Bo Ram (pic #1).

https://browneyesgirlsva.blog/swan/Has anyone seen her? With BEG it really is a hit or miss.

IceCityX1221
01-05-22, 15:36
Besides suzie, has anyone seen Luna at the agency yet?She has 2 reviews on TER, seems to be good compared to Suzie.

JoeHat58
01-06-22, 11:25
I saw Luna. I'd give the advantage to Suzie in every category. Luna was fine, but felt very average.

She has 2 reviews on TER, seems to be good compared to Suzie.

Piltman
01-11-22, 01:24
Saw Ferrari and she was real fun. She's the girl in the photos with some added touch ups and a bit of age. Fluent English speaker, so communication and building chemistry was not an issue. Does all of the normal acronyms you get with most k-girls. Has some unique highlights in her routine with her use of coconut oil and how easily she cums. She is real pleaser with a great attitude. I would repeat. She told me she leaves in about a week, so go see her if you can.

Figrindan
01-12-22, 01:00
Can anyone tell me what is the "option" offered at Brown Eye Girl and how much is the damage? TIA.

IceCityX1221
01-12-22, 16:00
Can anyone tell me what is the "option" offered at Brown Eye Girl and how much is the damage? TIA.If you're referring to Dove being "option", it's BBFS. For one hour, it's an increase of 1 for one pop, 1.5 for 2 pops, and past that it's a flat 2. Doesn't do BBFS for 30 min meets.

Agc90
01-12-22, 19:30
Luna-Springfield.

Went to see Luna at JJC the other day for a hhr. Damage was $$ . 4 and she definitely looked like the girl in the pics. She met me at the door smiling in a short black robe and led me to her room. There was Kpop music playing and she did a sexy little dance before before undressing me. Blue toast and off to shower quickly. After drying off, I jumped on the bed and she started with a fantastic BBJ. Then on goes the cap and I start with her in mish and switch to doggie before finishing. We clean up and then cuddle for a few minutes before I leave.

Fantastic experience with a gorgeous lady, as I've come to expect at this spot.

Piltman
01-12-22, 23:33
Anyone have any details on the two new girls at JJ? Ali and Eden.

Agc90
01-15-22, 16:27
Coco-MP.

I visited Coco earlier this week.

The booker texted me an address that I wasn't familiar with, and I apprehensively agreed to check it out. Parking was easy and I quickly found the right door. I rang the bell and the mamasan opened up, ushering to the back, where a tiny Asian girl wearing a cute two-piece popped her head out of a room before inviting me in and undressing me. We showered and she gave me a brief BBBJ before drying off.

We went back to the room where she resumed the BJ before taking out the condom and easing herself on to me. After a bit of time in cg, she wanted to switch to mish where I finished. She let me take my time leaving and I thanked the older lady on the way out.

Damage was a $.8 / hhr for the visit and I will probably repeat for a longer session if she's still around next.

Kinoko34
01-15-22, 20:28
Lynn's back at DS and Siena is back at AG, all is well with the world.

Happy hunting for the regs and good luck for those who have yet to get a foot in the door.

PanickedDog
01-16-22, 17:04
Typically don't do this but figured I'd drop a warning for some of why'all. New gal at MP, NeNe, I highly recommend you do NOT see at least for a week or so. Now before anyone jumps to conclusions don't get me wrong, she's a fine looking lady, probs early mid 20's. There are two reasons I say you should avoid for now:

1. she's afraid she has covid. She was sniffling constantly, and before we started anything she was like "you have your booster yeah? Now whether you subscribe to the science of covid doesn't matter to me, but I'm sure we can all agree it's no fun to have any sort of interaction with a sick person, especially for any of you dudes with families.

2. They have her setup in the sitting room. If you've ever had to chill out for a bit with the lady of the house while waiting for some other dude to leave, it's that small itty bitty room filled with water bottles and stuff. You might wonder why that matters, and this may be a me thing, but holy fuck that room is so difficult to do ANYTHING in. Now, I'm not your average dude. I'm 6'6" so I'm always a little uncomfortable, but as a guy into short women for as long as I can recall I'm pretty used to it at this point. However, trying to do anything on a twin bed pushed into a corner was a nightmare. No pose really worked well enough to get into a rhythm. Dog, mish, standing mish, even CG / RCG are all just super difficult on that bed. This is the first time in quite a long while that I haven't been able to finish within an hour, and unlike most of you all I'm still a fairly young dude so this doesn't typically happen.

On the bright side NeNe is a nice girl. Attractive, nice butt, etc. She's also very very tight, to the point we had a little difficulty with my size (and I'm not big by any meaning of the word in that regard). She's def a little shy, and absolutely new to this. Unfortunately I didn't have the energy to teach her how to do things given the environment. If you want to skip the hat you can for some price, no clue what that is since I kinda saw the writing on the wall with this one and knew I wouldn't be finishing today. Already felt like I wasted the initial fee, no way I was paying more for nothing. I hate to rag on the girl, because she really is nice and I hate to take her business away, but it is what it is.

I'd give it some time for her to get over whatever she's caught, and hopefully switch to a better room. In the meantime I highly recommend Mika. Cheaper, prettier, and she has the mirror room which is dope.

Figrindan
01-17-22, 00:21
Dove has been reviewed in the Escort section. Photos are her, but I guess several years ago and with photoshopped boobies. Measurements are accurate -- she is short but not skinny. Non-stop DFK, she is very energetic and enthusiastic. DATY was delicious, I think she had 3 small and 2 big Os. Are there different sizes of Os? I splurged for BBFS, she pulled me up and she's very tight and I'm a lush so I didn't last long. Clean up and try to chitchat in barely-there English. DFK and BBBJ and BLS and she climbs on top, takes an effort to get in but oh it's nice and after a few minutes I roll her over and go to town in mish. Her IOP is top notch. I might quit the hobby now so that the last sex I ever have is this amazing session. I'm sure I can find something else to do with the money I'd save.

https://browneyesgirlsva.blog/

YMMV and always be nice to the ladies.

Pyty11
01-17-22, 01:29
Dove has been reviewed in the Escort section. Photos are her, but I guess several years ago and with photoshopped boobies. Measurements are accurate -- she is short but not skinny. Non-stop DFK, she is very energetic and enthusiastic. DATY was delicious, I think she had 3 small and 2 big Os. Are there different sizes of Os? I splurged for BBFS, she pulled me up and she's very tight and I'm a lush so I didn't last long. Clean up and try to chitchat in barely-there English. DFK and BBBJ and BLS and she climbs on top, takes an effort to get in but oh it's nice and after a few minutes I roll her over and go to town in mish. Her IOP is top notch. I might quit the hobby now so that the last sex I ever have is this amazing session. I'm sure I can find something else to do with the money I'd save.

YMMV and always be nice to the ladies.How much was the damage?

Delee1234
01-17-22, 05:26
I'd give it some time for her to get over whatever she's caught, and hopefully switch to a better room. In the meantime I highly recommend Mika. Cheaper, prettier, and she has the mirror room which is dope.Thanks for the great review! I'd love you to review Mika, as well. Can you please??

Delee1234
01-17-22, 05:33
I'd give it some time for her to get over whatever she's caught, and hopefully switch to a better room. In the meantime I highly recommend Mika. Cheaper, prettier, and she has the mirror room which is dope.Thanks for the great review! I'd love you to review Mika, as well. Can you please??

Figrindan
01-17-22, 10:06
How much was the damage?520 for 1 hour BBFS 2 pops.

Rook74
01-17-22, 11:39

YMMV and always be nice to the ladies.Great review. I had a session with Dove a couple days ago and it was very similar to your session. She was great she has a lot of energy and gives a lot of effort which makes for a great experience.

Rook74
01-17-22, 11:56
Anyone have any details on the two new girls at JJ? Ali and Eden.Had a session with Eden about a week ago. Same color hair but I don't think she is the girl in the pictures maybe from a couple years back. I also swear she is taller at around 5'5. Anyway that's really all the negative things I have to say. She is still attractive and seems to love to give blowjobs. Got a BBBJ in the shower, edge of the bed, down, me lying down, her lying down, a short CBJ there was a lot of that and she's great it. She also does rimming if you guys are into that I opted out of that I don't think that's my thing. She has pretty good English and I speak a bit of Korean so I was able to have a nice conversation with her she's a really sweet girl and I had a better connection with her than with other providers. Anyway, I recommend her.

Piltman
01-17-22, 23:36
Had a session with Eden about a week ago. Same color hair but I don't think she is the girl in the pictures maybe from a couple years back. I also swear she is taller at around 5'5. Anyway that's really all the negative things I have to say. She is still attractive and seems to love to give blowjobs. Got a BBBJ in the shower, edge of the bed, down, me lying down, her lying down, a short CBJ there was a lot of that and she's great it. She also does rimming if you guys are into that I opted out of that I don't think that's my thing. She has pretty good English and I speak a bit of Korean so I was able to have a nice conversation with her she's a really sweet girl and I had a better connection with her than with other providers. Anyway, I recommend her.Thanks for the details Rook.

Piltman
01-17-22, 23:45
Saw Mika at MP recently. There are a good amount of reviews on the other site popping up with details. My experience was very similar. She's a super cute and petite girl with natural Bs. She's pretty new to the game but is learning very quickly. BBBJ, CFS (also has option for BB), and MSOG. She has a really nice round ass that looks great in K9. She's was tight and I had a lot of fun. She did a lot of little things throughout the session to make you feel good / comfortable. Compliments throughout, little slaps on my butt when walking, pulling me in for DFK, and she even offered me some cookies cause she heard my stomach rumble a bit.

FfxJoseph
01-18-22, 14:39
Lynn's back at DS and Siena is back at AG, all is well with the world.

Happy hunting for the regs and good luck for those who have yet to get a foot in the door.Saw Lynn today. She is as cute and fun as ever. This Thursday is her last day. Go see her if you can!

BBBJ, daty, dfk, p2 p, cvr. FS. If you are looking for a thin, sweet, pretty girl with natural B's and a GND vibe, she's the one.

NovaChillin
01-19-22, 22:14
Had a session with Giulia last weekend since Siena was booked (thanks fellas). She's been on my bucket list for awhile, although there have been some mixed reviews posted awhile back in the escorts section. She's got a real tight spinner body but her face turned out to be pretty average. Everything was pretty standard, and I thoroughly enjoyed the main course, but cim was not on the menu (which I kinda expected based on previous reports but I still had hope). She must really be against any type of cim bc in order to get a BBBJ to start round 2, she requested I take another shower.

It really does seem that the Kgirls provide a better service overall. I might check out some others with Elite who have better reviews, but most likely will stick with Kgirls in the future.

DmvMack
01-21-22, 00:33
With all the BBFS going on at these places, are there any horror stories of guys knocking up these girls? It would be a tricky situation with them already having your real identity and job. Seems like a trap.

MiRoad
01-21-22, 13:39
With all the BBFS going on at these places, are there any horror stories of guys knocking up these girls? It would be a tricky situation with them already having your real identity and job. Seems like a trap.Had a vasectomy.

IceCityX1221
01-21-22, 13:51
With all the BBFS going on at these places, are there any horror stories of guys knocking up these girls? It would be a tricky situation with them already having your real identity and job. Seems like a trap.I use MENT for TRT (and bodybuilding competitions), on 10 mg a day. At 6 months 80% reduction in sperm count, and at one year its like 100% reduction to 0 sperm. It was originally being tested for use as a male contraceptive, but it was too much like a tradition Steroid with muscle building so it was discontinued.

MiRoad
01-21-22, 20:14
Saw Ri Ri today at MP. New location in Tysons (same building as the old one). 30 minutes BBFS and BBBJCIM swallow (with a big smile). No upsell. Unfortunately today's her last day. She was only here for a week this time and told me (Google translate) that she came back here from NYC because there was no room for her there. She's going back to NYC tonight then back to Japan. She won't be back to NOVA until September.

SeabassGuitar
01-21-22, 22:16
Does anyone have any feedback on Ali and Nana from JJ?

Also, recommend some providers that offer doubles? My last one was years ago with Bailey and another girl that looked like Jennifer Lawrence from Privateliaisons and it was 2 hours of heaven.

Revvoctolot
01-22-22, 00:40
Has anyone seen Ne Me from MP?

Any thoughts? Thank you.

Rook74
01-22-22, 14:33
First time with MP. After I passed verification I scheduled an appointment with nene. She didn't seem sick to me so she must be over whatever she had from a couple days ago. Now it was my first time at MP so I don't know what room PanickedDog was describing but the room she is in right now has a mirror in it, so I assume they moved her into a bigger room now.

Anyway, nene is definitely inexperienced and you can tell right away once you star kissing her. Not a problem with me I had a good time with her. She's very attractive and really does have a nice butt. Upcharge for BBFS is $$ for anyone interested. She said it's her first time outside of Japan and that she will be here until end of January.

Question for some of you who have been to MP before. When I got there mamasan was pointing to a 4 digit number and then wrote it down on a piece of paper and said some things in Chinese to me. I have no idea what she said I just nodded along. Does anyone know what that number was for?

Revvoctolot
01-22-22, 15:21
Definitely meant to write Ne Ne. Sorry.

Has anyone seen Ne Me from MP?

Any thoughts? Thank you.

MiRoad
01-22-22, 16:53
First time with MP. After I passed verification I scheduled an appointment with nene. She didn't seem sick to me so she must be over whatever she had from a couple days ago. Now it was my first time at MP so I don't know what room PanickedDog was describing but the room she is in right now has a mirror in it, so I assume they moved her into a bigger room now.

Anyway, nene is definitely inexperienced and you can tell right away once you star kissing her. Not a problem with me I had a good time with her. She's very attractive and really does have a nice butt. Upcharge for BBFS is $$ for anyone interested. She said it's her first time outside of Japan and that she will be here until end of January.

Question for some of you who have been to MP before. When I got there mamasan was pointing to a 4 digit number and then wrote it down on a piece of paper and said some things in Chinese to me. I have no idea what she said I just nodded along. Does anyone know what that number was for?The 4-digit number she's asking for is the last four of your phone number to confirm you're the right guy.

Rook74
01-22-22, 17:08
The 4-digit number she's asking for is the last four of your phone number to confirm you're the right guy.Makes sense thanks. Didn't click since I was using another number.

DanStew
01-22-22, 17:16
Can anyone give any intel for Lumi at BEG. This agency is such a hit or misss so please anything!

Serpico99
01-22-22, 17:55
With all the BBFS going on at these places, are there any horror stories of guys knocking up these girls? It would be a tricky situation with them already having your real identity and job. Seems like a trap.Horror stories as in the girls getting preggo by a customer? What would the girl say in court, she was working as an escort (likely here in the US on a tourist visa), illegally accepted payment for sex, and got knocked up? Good luck with any girl looking to incriminate themselves in that situation.

FsTech69
01-22-22, 21:54
Does anyone have any feedback on Ali and Nana from JJ?

Also, recommend some providers that offer doubles? My last one was years ago with Bailey and another girl that looked like Jennifer Lawrence from Privateliaisons and it was 2 hours of heaven.Sorry I've been too lazy to post reviews on this site too. I saw Ali last week and it was good. She comes off a bit on the cool side but she warms up after the shower. Be respectful and you will be rewarded. I notice se changed her pics on the site. Not accurate l all. The first set before the change were better representation.

Member #6465
01-23-22, 08:18
Horror stories as in the girls getting preggo by a customer? What would the girl say in court, she was working as an escort (likely here in the US on a tourist visa), illegally accepted payment for sex, and got knocked up? Good luck with any girl looking to incriminate themselves in that situation.If she can prove paternity the rest doesn't matter. Being a sex worker and being undocumented have both been largely decriminalized. Whitemarsh Maggie Nicole, who is american, from the bmore board got knocked up by a monger after years of BBFS with all cummers. The courts are on her and her baby's side. Pimps and johns are the only criminals in this game anymore. The girls are always victims especially when they are mothers. Don't expect the court to be on your side in any case involving the welfare of a minor.

Serpico99
01-23-22, 09:59
If she can prove paternity the rest doesn't matter. Being a sex worker and being undocumented have both been largely decriminalized. Whitemarsh Maggie Nicole, who is american, from the bmore board got knocked up by a monger after years of BBFS with all cummers. The courts are on her and her baby's side. Pimps and johns are the only criminals in this game anymore. The girls are always victims especially when they are mothers. Don't expect the court to be on your side in any case involving the welfare of a minor.Big difference between a sex worker who is American and the Asian women (mostly non-US residents) who are working at these agencies. I never heard of a sex worker from Japan trying to get pay day from a paternity suit from a customer in the US. Same goes for a Korean, Chinese, Thai, etc. And US federal immigration laws did not decriminalize foreigners traveling to the US to engage in prostitution.

Meddoc1973
01-23-22, 13:51
Of all the agencies I find JJ have most erroneous pictures. I understand if they "filter" a face a little but I have issue when they filter whole body and face and I don't even recognize her. My friend walked away due to false advertisement and he said he had to pay $100.

Revvoctolot
01-23-22, 14:52
Was hoping to see Mika today, but she's on break for the week (likely her time of the month), so I went ahead and saw NeNe instead. She's definitely attractive, but more on the cute side. She has a great body, firm natural B's, and a big butt for someone her size. As previously pointed out, she's pretty in experienced and you more or less have to guide her through the whole session. If you talk to her, she'll keep talking and won't reinitiate anything until you ask.

While she was a really nice most of the time, since I don't speak Japanese, she was free to mutter a lot of things to herself, so for all I know she was annoyed or bothered with having to do basic things.

In the end I got 2-3 soft BBBJ sessions and had sex twice in missionary and doggy. In our first round, she really was hammimg it up saying I was too big and that it hurt. She was really tight, but during the second round she didn't seem to be in pain at all. It was hard to tell if she was acting or not with the typical loud Japanese moaning.

Overall I had a good time, but you'll only get out of it what you guide her through and you have to be gentle most of the time.

While I would recommend her, her price is higher than the others, though that may be because she's actually pretty young (early 20's). I still would love to see Mika before she's gone.

By the way, I saw Kaeda on my way out. She's a bit older than her pictures make her look (maybe mid / late 30's), but she's still attractive, has bigger boobs, and a thicker (not fat) body, with a more milfy look. She also had really cute freckles not see in her pictures. Her price is lower than the others, so I'm really curious how well she performs.

Start2
01-23-22, 15:46
If she can prove paternity the rest doesn't matter. Being a sex worker and being undocumented have both been largely decriminalized. Whitemarsh Maggie Nicole, who is american, from the bmore board got knocked up by a monger after years of BBFS with all cummers. The courts are on her and her baby's side. Pimps and johns are the only criminals in this game anymore. The girls are always victims especially when they are mothers. Don't expect the court to be on your side in any case involving the welfare of a minor.Legally, once the Sperm leaves your body you loose all your rights. Women have taken used condoms out of the trash and received full child support. Your risk isn't limited to your wife, girlfriend, one-night stand; anyone that can prove paternity. Even if it isn't yours, if you don't timely dispute it, judgment will be rendered and you'll be on the hook for 21 years.

KillAk
01-23-22, 23:42
Of all the agencies I find JJ have most erroneous pictures. I understand if they "filter" a face a little but I have issue when they filter whole body and face and I don't even recognize her. My friend walked away due to false advertisement and he said he had to pay $100.Just basically told the booker at JJ this. Will just stick to the known and reviewed girls. More than one instance of pictures being TGTBT.

MiRoad
01-24-22, 00:19
Was hoping to see Mika today, but she's on break for the week (likely her time of the month), so I went ahead and saw NeNe instead. She's definitely attractive, but more on the cute side. She has a great body, firm natural B's, and a big butt for someone her size. As previously pointed out, she's pretty in experienced and you more or less have to guide her through the whole session. If you talk to her, she'll keep talking and won't reinitiate anything until you ask.

While she was a really nice most of the time, since I don't speak Japanese, she was free to mutter a lot of things to herself, so for all I know she was annoyed or bothered with having to do basic things.

In the end I got 2-3 soft BBBJ sessions and had sex twice in missionary and doggy. In our first round, she really was hammimg it up saying I was too big and that it hurt. She was really tight, but during the second round she didn't seem to be in pain at all. It was hard to tell if she was acting or not with the typical loud Japanese moaning.

Overall I had a good time, but you'll only get out of it what you guide her through and you have to be gentle most of the time.

While I would recommend her, her price is higher than the others, though that may be because she's actually pretty young (early 20's). I still would love to see Mika before she's gone.

By the way, I saw Kaeda on my way out. She's a bit older than her pictures make her look (maybe mid / late 30's), but she's still attractive, has bigger boobs, and a thicker (not fat) body, with a more milfy look. She also had really cute freckles not see in her pictures. Her price is lower than the others, so I'm really curious how well she performs.Price at MP has never correlated with performance. It's based on MP's perception of a girls looks. Some of their best performers have been priced on the low end.

Member #6465
01-24-22, 09:09
Big difference between a sex worker who is American and the Asian women (mostly non-US residents) who are working at these agencies. I never heard of a sex worker from Japan trying to get pay day from a paternity suit from a customer in the US. Same goes for a Korean, Chinese, Thai, etc. And US federal immigration laws did not decriminalize foreigners traveling to the US to engage in prostitution.AMP and especially agency girls are more professional. Its unlikely they would try to make it a customers problem. Still if she could prove paternity you're fucked. She can always say she was coerced Which is what the system wants to believe anyway about all working girls. Then she's a victim And soon to be mother of an American citizen. If you think a judge is going to let you off the hook for paternity because the mother is a woman of ill repute from a foreign land you're deluding yourself. The court wants kids taken care of. The "but moms a **** defense" is not going to fly And would almost certainly piss the judge off more.

KOF96
01-24-22, 12:50
Can anyone give any intel for Lumi at BEG. This agency is such a hit or misss so please anything!TER I'd: 366390.

Not as young as pictured (par for the course), but she's still a good time.

PaulRew
01-24-22, 14:23
TER I'd: 366390.

Not as young as pictured (par for the course), but she's still a good time.The Lumi (Ellie) in your post is currently at BTT. The Lumi at BEG is a known LA girl.

Lumi / Ellie:

http://bostontopten10.com/lumi

AdcFellow
01-24-22, 16:27
MP has a new girl, Yumi. She is not on the website yet. Advertised as 23 year old, 5'5, 110 lbs girl. She sent a pic since she was not yet on website, and she looked good. Decided to try her out. Was greeted by a 34 year old standard Korean with a nice chest so I stayed. Definitely not the girl in the pic. She put her heart and soul into the performance and got the job done so I left happy. Still, I was a little disappointed with the bait and switch on the pic and age.

I think there should be an "age converter" for MP girls:

Advertised as 18 or 19 = low 20's.

Advertised as 20 = 25 years old.

Advertised as 23 = 30-35 year old.

Advertised as 25 = 35+ years old.

Is that what everyone else is seeing?

MiRoad
01-24-22, 22:51
MP has a new girl, Yumi. She is not on the website yet. Advertised as 23 year old, 5'5, 110 lbs girl. She sent a pic since she was not yet on website, and she looked good. Decided to try her out. Was greeted by a 34 year old standard Korean with a nice chest so I stayed. Definitely not the girl in the pic. She put her heart and soul into the performance and got the job done so I left happy. Still, I was a little disappointed with the bait and switch on the pic and age.

I think there should be an "age converter" for MP girls:

Advertised as 18 or 19 = low 20's.

Advertised as 20 = 25 years old.

Advertised as 23 = 30-35 year old.

Advertised as 25 = 35+ years old.

Is that what everyone else is seeing?Yumi was here with Moon Palace last fall. She has reviews on this site as well as TER. She is Japanese not Korean. MP only has Japanese and Chinese women.
As far as age, it's a crapshoot. Three of the girls that were advertised as 20 years old told me with were 22 or 23 years old. If they say they are 25 they're definitely in their thirties.

MiRoad
01-24-22, 22:56

By the way, I saw Kaeda on my way out. She's a bit older than her pictures make her look (maybe mid / late 30's), but she's still attractive, has bigger boobs, and a thicker (not fat) body, with a more milfy look. She also had really cute freckles not see in her pictures. Her price is lower than the others, so I'm really curious how well she performs.I saw Kaede at MP today and disagree with your age estimate. She's definitely in her twenties, She is very nervous and shy. She has natural D breasts as advertised. If she wasn't 25 pounds overweight they'd be C's. Because she was so shy and nervous we had no chemistry. Won't repeat.

DmvMack
01-24-22, 23:37
Yumi was here with Moon Palace last fall. She has reviews on this site as well as TER. She is Japanese not Korean. MP only has Japanese and Chinese women.Must be a new Yumi or something, because AdcFellow did a review on the Yumi from last Fall and they sound like two completely different girls.

I saw that there were two new girls at MP, both at 500 per hour. That is generally above my preferred rate, but the booker assured me that Yumi was 20 yrs old and beautiful so I scheduled 30 minutes. Was greeted by a cute girl, would guess mid-20's. She is average weight, but with great full breasts (C cups). She has shorter hair (not the long hair in the pics). Her English was OK. For a 30 min session, she look at long time in the shower. No preview BJ. She asked me not to touch her hair. Once in the room, she asked me to lay face down and she rubbed her breasts on my back. Then flipped with 10 minutes left for BBBJ and some cowgirl. She would be OK at 320 hour, but at 380 hr would feel a bit cheated. Glad I did not pay the 500 hour.

I would add that the room was disgusting. There was a file of 20 dirty towels when you entered. One bed was completely unmade, the other (where I laid) was obviously used. And next to the bed was a trash can filled with. Garbage.

MiRoad
01-24-22, 23:53
Yumi was here with Moon Palace last fall. She has reviews on this site as well as TER. She is Japanese not Korean. MP only has Japanese and Chinese women.
As far as age, it's a crapshoot. Three of the girls that were advertised as 20 years old told me with were 22 or 23 years old. If they say they are 25 they're definitely in their thirties. Lulu is advertised as 22 years old but my guess would be early to mid thirties. I just saw Kaede and my guess is early to mid twenties. She told me she lives in Queens (she has a couple of reviews on NYC TER from a few months ago) and that she is a student. Not sure what she is studying because her English is almost non-existent. It can't be sex education because she's not very good at it!

UnsungHero
01-25-22, 14:27
Standard appointment / booking procedure with the agency. I met Ali who was available for the day. I guess Ali may have a slight squint but that's unnoticeable considering her other features below her neck that meets the eye, that I care. Allowed into the room, took donations, asked me to undress and disappear for a while to the adjacent room. Came back in, removed her clothes, suckable breast- juicy and big. Blue toast and a basic body-wash in the tub. No thorough wash / scrubbing under and around the a'hole (that gave me an idea that there was no rimming available on the menu to come). And, there wasn't any BBBJ preview in the shower too.

Ali is talkative even though her English is minimal. I found her naive / raw / open without any inhibitions. On the downside, she wasn't offering what a good tenured service provider you would naturally expect to offer.

Made me sit on the edge of the beg and gave me a BBBJ, although she was blowing me for a long while without any complaint, it felt good, the impact of her effort felt insufficient to me. I may have taken 10 more minutes to CIM. Her method of using the mouth and tongue felt light on my organ, although I got hard, I largely felt inadequate, on the hindsight, may be I should have requested her for more grip.

I was ready to enter, she helped me wear the rubber. Cowgirl, mish for the next few minutes and I filled the rubber in doggie style. Rested my back on the bed for 10 minutes as she lay on my chest exhausted not because of my session but the sessions she's had all day (as per her, I was her 6th at 7:30 PM for the day). Got up, cleaned me up and no mention of 2nd although I had 10 minutes.

OK session, I may not repeat with Ali since I had better experiences with other girls from the agency.

AdcFellow
01-25-22, 14:49
Must be a new Yumi or something, because AdcFellow did a review on the Yumi from last Fall and they sound like two completely different girls.I saw Yumi from last summer, and the current Yumi. Two completely different girls. I would guess the current one is 10 year older.

DanStew
01-25-22, 17:18
The Lumi (Ellie) in your post is currently at BTT. The Lumi at BEG is a known LA girl.

Lumi / Ellie:

http://bostontopten10.com/lumiAnyone else?

FacelessBoy
01-25-22, 17:34
Saw Gloria the other day at CPUSA, and she was great. Her face isn't the prettiest, but she's by no means ugly, and her body is really nice. Don't think spinner, but don't think chubby at all either. She has really big boobs (at least I thought so), and was raring the go the moment I stepped in. We didn't talk at all, but we talked with our bodies the whole time.

She started with DFK and moved down for a BBBJ, and we went straight to bed with her giving a lot of attention to jr. I went down for some DATY, and went at it until she came, or pretended to come. It took a while, but I think I got it out of her. She wasn't excessively noisy or anything, just had to read her expressions and movements to figure out what she liked.

Cover, then just went at it with her for a while in mish, then switched to CG. Eventually went to doggie with lazy k9, which is what I usually like to pop in.

Second cup was some BBBJ then HJ, until I asked for Russian, which she obliged. Came again a lot and she kept pumping, which was very sensitive.

Finished with a shower and went on my way.

Would repeat again, although we didn't have a ton of chemistry other than sexually.

MiRoad
01-25-22, 18:33
Yumi was here with Moon Palace last fall. She has reviews on this site as well as TER. She is Japanese not Korean. MP only has Japanese and Chinese women.
As far as age, it's a crapshoot. Three of the girls that were advertised as 20 years old told me with were 22 or 23 years old. If they say they are 25 they're definitely in their thirties.Correction. MP's website says Yumi is Chinese. It also says she is 25 which, per MP's understating age, probably puts her somewhere in the 30's.

Figrindan
01-25-22, 19:27
I did the reconnaissance on Minato for you guys. If it's really the same girl. Her JAV name is Minato Akane, she only appears in one film whose video code is EYAN-128 released in late 2018 as far as I can tell. You can Google Eyan-128 and pick one of the pirate sites to watch. I'll be doing that later tonight.

Tomk2323
01-25-22, 19:57
I did the reconnaissance on Minato for you guys. If it's really the same girl. Her JAV name is Minato Akane, she only appears in one film whose video code is EYAN-128 released in late 2018 as far as I can tell. You can Google Eyan-128 and pick one of the pirate sites to watch. I'll be doing that later tonight.And she has a review on TER under TER ID: 367073.

MiRoad
01-26-22, 01:33
And she has a review on TER under TER ID: 367073.Yes, and it's not a good review for Minato at 500/ hr. MP Yumi doesn't look like it's the same Yumi that was at MP in October. Reviewers state that the October Yumi was Japanese and between 18 and 20 years old. MP says the Yumi now listed is Chinese and "25" years old which MP's history means she's much older. I may have to TOFTT to find out what's up.

Here's the gallery pics of the Yumi who was here in October and listed as Japanese and 20 years old:

https://www.moonpalace.club/gallery

FacelessBoy
01-26-22, 14:10
Saw Julie at AsianGem (AG) the other day, and had a fantastic time. Siena is in the same agency, so it's hard to beat her by any metric, as she looks perfect and has incredible service, but she's almost always completely booked up, and Julie happened to be free, so I set the appointment up.

In the case of Siena, her photos don't do her justice, but Julie's are definitely airbrushed and glammed up, and when you first see her you might feel disappointed. I bring this up just so that people don't feel like I misrepresented anything. This is her first time in the area, but she is not inexperienced by any means. She has a great personality, she's talkative and fun, and I'd say re: her personality, she's like that cute girlfriend you had in high school who teases you and has fun, but is in love with your cock. Damn.

Be clean for her, although really that's a good rule for seeing any girl, and I think you'll get better service. Blue toast, and a quick wash and then down to the races. Lots of DFK. She gives a really nice BBBJ with good eye contact and pauses with the shaft deep in her mouth as she sucks and sucks. She'll keep going, and throws in BLS too. DATY is certainly and option, and she's very responsive, although she does not like FIV.

For the main event, I get wrapped up and enter in Mish. She's got a small snatch and it feels that way, just fantastic, be careful if you've got a big tool to work with, it might not work out LOL. Either way, go at it in multiple positions with her moaning all the right ways (maybe she's faking? Probably, but she's great), and for my second bag finish up in K9 with lazy K9, which is my favorite.

A definite return for me, I recommend going to see her. Don't expect Siena looks, and go for the experience. Siena's moves are pretty pre-planned and I know exactly what is going to happen at what time, which is fine, BTW, just that with Julie it feels more organic and flows nicely, which I personally like.

PM if you want more details, but there's not much more to add.

DoggieFan
01-26-22, 15:04
AMP and especially agency girls are more professional. Its unlikely they would try to make it a customers problem. Still if she could prove paternity you're fucked. She can always say she was coerced Which is what the system wants to believe anyway about all working girls. Then she's a victim And soon to be mother of an American citizen. If you think a judge is going to let you off the hook for paternity because the mother is a woman of ill repute from a foreign land you're deluding yourself. The court wants kids taken care of. The "but moms a **** defense" is not going to fly And would almost certainly piss the judge off more.Wow, guys give their real identity to AMPs & Agencies with hot traveling babes? I'm a regular at one great AMP in Nova & three high end agencies. All four accepted my TER VIP which has my play name, play Google Voice number & the play gmail attached to it.

Isn't it a mute point anyways? In the decades I've been a monger, I can't remember going bare with anyone from either type of providers. Independent girls yes, plus the majority of young, 18-25 Sugar Babies. SBs are where I've been sowing my wild oats the past two years. Not in Nova / DC though, the price of admission & rampant GPS isn't worth it north of Fredericksburg IMHO.

Too many Daddies spending $ like Monopoly money! LOL.

While my AMP has only gone up $20, as has my fav agency.

WillOckham
01-26-22, 18:32
Starr has returned to Club-Paradise after a long absence. I last saw her four years ago. She's on the other site with high performance and looks ratings.

I had a very nice time with her, and I recommend you make a visit. I'll be back often in the three weeks that she will be here.

Piltman
01-28-22, 13:40
Starr has returned to Club-Paradise after a long absence. I last saw her four years ago. She's on the other site with high performance and looks ratings.

I had a very nice time with her, and I recommend you make a visit. I'll be back often in the three weeks that she will be here.Thanks for the review. I will have to check her out soon. Looks like your PMs are full.

Iziqi
01-29-22, 14:30
Anyone have any info at Julie at Asian Gems. Like her pictures a lot but can't find any reviews.

JWebster
01-29-22, 15:34

YMMV and always be nice to the ladies.What does IOP mean?

DoggieFan
01-29-22, 17:45

I had a very nice time with her, and I recommend you make a visit. I'll be back often in the three weeks that she will be here.I swear, the Korean traveling AMP providers don't age. It amazes me! I love CP. I almost never have left disappointed. You know what your going to get & they deliver it consistently.

OrZammar
01-29-22, 17:46
What does IOP mean?Illusion of Passion. Basically how good she is at faking how much she's into it.

IceCityX1221
01-29-22, 23:10
The Lumi at BEG is a known LA girl.
Can you link her TER I'd then?

Buckerooo
01-31-22, 13:07
Can you link her TER I'd then?Went to dreamland at BEG. Lumi is a little older, maybe 40's, but still has a decent body, very slender and petite. Service is not bad. She is not as enthusiastic as her roommate Dove, but she makes sure to get the job done. Has very open options.

IceCityX1221
02-04-22, 15:29
Website still up, but no appointments can be made with their usual booker.

Lobsid
02-04-22, 21:28
Probably off because of Chinese New Year.

Website still up, but no appointments can be made with their usual booker.

Rook74
02-05-22, 19:37
Tried making an appointment them and they ended up telling me new customers are required to pay $$ and that I needed to venmo them money first before I can schedule something.

Of course I didn't send them any money. But just wondering has anyone ever experience this with them?

KillAk
02-06-22, 02:09
Tried making an appointment them and they ended up telling me new customers are required to pay $$ and that I needed to venmo them money first before I can schedule something.

Of course I didn't send them any money. But just wondering has anyone ever experience this with them?That's new. I haven't been to them for awhile but never had to do that.

BigPoppa2308
02-06-22, 08:35
They are legit, I've used them several times. The pictures are real although of course they are dolled up as all "pro" photoshoots are. Never heard of paying a deposit but it may be something for new clients as you said. The rates are reasonable compared to the other latina agencies in the area.

Of course I didn't send them any money. But just wondering has anyone ever experience this with them?

MikelSuTiger
02-06-22, 11:16
They are legit, I've used them several times. The pictures are real although of course they are dolled up as all "pro" photoshoots are. Never heard of paying a deposit but it may be something for new clients as you said. The rates are reasonable compared to the other latina agencies in the area.I've been out of the as agency thing for a while, is this a new name for what was once bookalatina or a new one? How's parking and the venue, etc?

LuckyLuciano00
02-06-22, 12:29

Of course I didn't send them any money. But just wondering has anyone ever experience this with them?Same thing happened to me as well. They can go eat shit.

Agc90
02-06-22, 14:38
I had some free time today so I made a booking to see Minnie at JJC. While she wasn't exactly the girl in the pictures (a little bit older, perhaps), she did have a nice body and was eager to please.

She met me at the door in a tight white tube dress and heels and quickly walked me to the room where we chatted for a bit before showering and getting down to things. I wasn't there for long but I had a good time. She really acted into it which is a plus in my book.

She'll be here for another week, guys.

JWebster
02-06-22, 18:48
Has anyone seen Kacy or know her TER I'd? https://www.jjclubs.net/kacy.

BigPoppa2308
02-06-22, 20:21
Yes that is the old BaL. It's the same owner I believe. Haven't been there in a few months but last I went it was next to a shopping center so plenty of parking and just a short walk over but the apartment complex was a bit of a dump. Maybe they relocated since then to a better place.

I've been out of the as agency thing for a while, is this a new name for what was once bookalatina or a new one? How's parking and the venue, etc?

IceCityX1221
02-06-22, 20:47
Probably off because of Chinese New Year.Yeah, please they just got a new girl, candy.

WillOckham
02-07-22, 11:23
I recently wrote an 8/9 review for Starr at Club-Paradise, and I believe she deserved it. But she then received three very bad reviews from clients who complained that she was older than the 25 years shown on the website and that the pictures are not her.

I'm not sure if those are her pictures, but she's pretty. I hate all the Korean agencies that darken the bedroom. And though the agencies almost always understate ages, we all know they do it. That's the agencies' fault.

Anyway, I had a nice time with Starr. I will see her again tomorrow. I still rate her 8/9, though she is probably in her late 30's.

Chico3
02-07-22, 14:35
Long time lurker and decided I should provide some feedback on a model I saw last week. Got screened and accepted thru Jennifer's Models the same day and actually within a few minutes, basically just gave them references of other agencies I been to. Saw Ava Roxx and wow is she beautiful! I know Spanish so we spoke for a bit in which I found out she is visiting from Miami, she's 23, and Colombian / Honduran. Starting off the session with BBJ and then I presided to DATY and DATO, after a while cover went on and went to town in multiple positions. Only con is that DFK isn't her thing and the kisses are more like pop kisses, which I was disappointed because DFK turns me on more and helps me get the deed done. Regardless she is smoking hot Andy session was good and her pictures are accurate.

Jennifer's Models has a new model this week that I am very interested in but was wondering if anyone has seen her in the past? Her name is Chloe Pearson.

DanStew
02-07-22, 16:04
Anyone try Kacy at jj or candy at BEG?

MikelSuTiger
02-07-22, 18:46
Yes that is the old BaL. It's the same owner I believe. Haven't been there in a few months but last I went it was next to a shopping center so plenty of parking and just a short walk over but the apartment complex was a bit of a dump. Maybe they relocated since then to a better place.Thanks for the info. Last I visited they were in a nice place, 2 level apartment. But it's been a while.

Piltman
02-07-22, 19:30
I recently wrote an 8/9 review for Starr at Club-Paradise, and I believe she deserved it. But she then received three very bad reviews from clients who complained that she was older than the 25 years shown on the website and that the pictures are not her.

I'm not sure if those are her pictures, but she's pretty. I hate all the Korean agencies that darken the bedroom. And though the agencies almost always understate ages, we all know they do it. That's the agencies' fault.

Anyway, I had a nice time with Starr. I will see her again tomorrow. I still rate her 8/9, though she is probably in her late 30's.I had a good time with Starr as well. You have to go in expecting that she is older (late 30's. Early 40's) to not be let down, though. She's not the hottest around but is by no means ugly. Performance-wise she was fun time for me.

Balix
02-08-22, 00:46
Pictures are way off but she provided decent service (not spectacular) but definitely early 40's IMO. She's a nice person and easy to talk with but I would not repeat based on my expectations but we all have our preferences.

Anyway, I had a nice time with Starr. I will see her again tomorrow. I still rate her 8/9, though she is probably in her late 30's.

OrZammar
02-09-22, 05:08
Anyone try Kacy at jj or candy at BEG?I'm seeing Kacy Thursday, I'll report then. TER ran out of VIP anyway, needed to TOFTT on something.

DanStew
02-09-22, 10:18
I'm seeing Kacy Thursday, I'll report then. TER ran out of VIP anyway, needed to TOFTT on something.Thank you kind sir.

Delee1234
02-09-22, 20:03
Elite Models website is blank when you go to the page with the models. Wonder what happened!? I know they had some issues a while back with our creepy Uncle.

FfxJoseph
02-09-22, 21:08
DS has a new girl, Heather so I gave her a try. I'm glad I did. I believe the pics on the site are of her. I found her to be very cute with a nice smile and a great GFE attitude. She also speaks English well. The site says 5 foot 3, but I'm guessing a little shorter than that.

Heather greeted me at the door with a hug and a nice LFK. When I returned her LFK, she kept it going and turned it into a deeper kiss. Suddenly we were making out standing just inside the apartment. It was like being greeted by a girlfriend after coming home from a trip. She is thin yet shapely and has nice natural breasts. I found her face to be super cute, but I will note that my assessments sometimes don't match other gentlemen's. Like I mentioned, she has a lovely smile which she used a lot. I found her very attractive and easy to talk to. Overall, a very fun, sweet personality.

She follows the K-girl approach: Into room, undress, blue toast, fun shower, preview BBBJ, back into room. I will say she was more playful than most K-girls and had more DFK than most.

The session was very nice. BBBJ, DATY (note she is not shaved, but trimmed), P2 P, and covered usual positions including mish, cg, and dg. One thing I really liked was the chemistry and GFE engagement. I've been with "hotter" looking girls, but I would pick Heather every time based on her great engagement. I booked for an hour which usually means 1 pop for me. This time, with some encouragement from Heather's DFK and BBBJ, I was able to don another hat and complete a second round. Pretty fun.

She said she's from Seoul and that she doesn't visit the states often. She said if it goes well, she'll likely come back. She was very sweet and complimentary to me the whole time, which always feels great. I'm hoping she comes back. For me, one of my best times. If I were to hazard a guess at her age (I'm terrible at that) I would say late 20's or early 30's.

She said that she is leaving by the 13th. I recommend seeing her and I hope you have as nice a time as I did.

https://www.discreetstory.com/heather

JeSuisMoi
02-09-22, 22:25
Saw Coco today. Pretty cute face, very slim body. I'd estimate late twenties as others have mentioned. She kept is safe MOST of the time. Kept her face away from mine the whole time, but gave my body a tongue lashing. Did BBBJ w / listerine which was a first for me. Felt alright at first, but I'd prefer jr w / o the minty feel. Was hoping to see her bounce on me after, but asked me to get on top. Wanted a better view so ended k9.

$. 8 hhr. Says she's only here for a day. Also kept repeating that she doesn't speak / understand English so maybe we misunderstood each other. She has a lot of basic phrases down so tricked me at first.

IceCityX1221
02-10-22, 11:55
Elite Models website is blank when you go to the page with the models. Wonder what happened!? I know they had some issues a while back with our creepy Uncle.Are their emails still up? Might be worth a ping to see what's going on, but they've done this in the past when they migrated to the current. Es website.

OrZammar
02-10-22, 15:51
So, elephant in the room. Big flower and vine tattoos on her pelvis. I don't care, but some of you might. Otherwise, she's In her lower 30's and boob implants are hard, but photos are her. Also a true spinner and weighs almost nothing.

I arrived a half hour early and was let in, so that was great. Greeted me at the door in a small red dress. Led me to the bedroom where she helped me undress. Was led to the bathroom for blue toast and shower. Gave me a nipple tongue bath and preview BBBJ with some deepthroat. After shower, went to thr bedroom where she dropped to her knees to provide BBBJ. She has an edging style that won't get the job done, but will get you hard. On goes the rubber where she rode me CG. The hard implants wasn't doing it for me, so we switched to doggy where I finished by taking off the rubber and CIM. Some jizz blasted her nose and chin, but she was a trooper. Gave me a massage and round 2, believe it or not, was BBFS with cip. Now, that is 100% YMMV but I'm sure if you ask beforehand and carry an extra 100 or something, you can skip the YMMV part and get it. If not for that 2nd round and how porn-like the fucking was due to how light she was, I wouldn't recommend. But it happened, so I do recommend.

https://www.jjclubs.net/kacy

320 for the hour.