PDA

View Full Version : Hot Young Asian Girls

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

AlexisDavis
06-26-23, 19:06
Celine's schedule is literally fully booked. She plans on leaving mid-end July so if you don't have anything booked, it's better to find another HYA!Finally got around to seeing Celine. I'm very confused about the hype. Is she a good provider? Yes, absolutely. Does it make sense for her to be fully booked 3-4 weeks out? No way.

I would say she's an all-arounder like NG, Hana, Baby Yuna, and Ina. Meaning looks, service, and personality are all equally good. But there's really no area where she's outstanding. Her face is probably best feature, but she's not as pretty as Rose, for example. Her body is okay, but it's not perfect like Elle's. Her service is good, but she's not a sex machine like Hana. Her personality is nice and friendly, but she's kind of quirky in a non-sexy way.

She has natural DD's, but they're kind of saggy. Her ass is decent, but not toned. BBBJ is good, but also nothing crazy and slightly toothy. She is quite dominant though, which I haven't really seen since Jean a couple years back. And she has a lot of energy, although she never tried to offer a second round with 20 minutes on the clock. She speaks pretty good English, but not near fluent like Haven or Baby Yuna.

Overall, yes, she's a good time and worth seeing, but personally I think if you can't get a slot with her before she leaves, you're not missing anything. She also doesn't look like any celebrities that I can compare to. I disagree that she looks better than her ad pics. The girl in the ad is hotter and has a nicer body.

KLoverPanda
06-26-23, 20:05
Finally got around to seeing Celine. I'm very confused about the hype. Is she a good provider? Yes, absolutely. Does it make sense for her to be fully booked 3-4 weeks out? No way.

I would say she's an all-arounder like NG, Hana, Baby Yuna, and Ina. Meaning looks, service, and personality are all equally good. But there's really no area where she's outstanding. Her face is probably best feature, but she's not as pretty as Rose, for example. Her body is okay, but it's not perfect like Elle's. Her service is good, but she's not a sex machine like Hana. Her personality is nice and friendly, but she's kind of quirky in a non-sexy way.

She has natural DD's, but they're kind of saggy. Her ass is decent, but not toned. BBBJ is good, but also nothing crazy and slightly toothy. She is quite dominant though, which I haven't really seen since Jean a couple years back. And she has a lot of energy, although she never tried to offer a second round with 20 minutes on the clock. She speaks pretty good English, but not near fluent like Haven or Baby Yuna.

Overall, yes, she's a good time and worth seeing, but personally I think if you can't get a slot with her before she leaves, you're not missing anything. She also doesn't look like any celebrities that I can compare to. I disagree that she looks better than her ad pics. The girl in the ad is hotter and has a nicer body.I mentioned a lot of this in my review LOL. So I agree with some of your post as I did say I gave her a 9 due to her fitting what I like personally for body, face, overall looks but others would give her an 8. 5 ish or 8. Which if you've seen the girls I rank a 7. 5 in looks than she is for sure better looking. I wish I would have seen Rose, even NG told me to see her but I couldn't make time. The good thing is Rose is allegedly coming back with the next 60 days or less. No regarding the second shot. I mentioned she is not a service queen and also she is strict on the no MSOG from what I've heard Haha.

Regarding her not being near as fluent as baby Yuna or haven. That's very weird. We have had full out conversations that were way more advanced than any convo I've had with baby Yuna or haven. Any particular reason you felt she wasn't as fluent?

AmongP
06-26-23, 20:24
Finally got around to seeing Celine. I'm very confused about the hype. Is she a good provider? Yes, absolutely. Does it make sense for her to be fully booked 3-4 weeks out? No way.

Overall, yes, she's a good time and worth seeing, but personally I think if you can't get a slot with her before she leaves, you're not missing anything. She also doesn't look like any celebrities that I can compare to. I disagree that she looks better than her ad pics. The girl in the ad is hotter and has a nicer body.Thanks for this, I seem to always align my preference in girls with yours so this is super helpful.

SuperMan333
06-26-23, 20:37

Overall, yes, she's a good time and worth seeing, but personally I think if you can't get a slot with her before she leaves, you're not missing anything. She also doesn't look like any celebrities that I can compare to. I disagree that she looks better than her ad pics. The girl in the ad is hotter and has a nicer body.How tall is the girl? No one seems to have mentioned that yet. On a Chinese forum someone said she is about 160 cm. The John also expressed he was a bit underwhelmed compared to the hype generated. If she is short, I'll probably going to cancel the appointment and give up the spot to other.

Kent747
06-26-23, 20:57
How would you guys compare Celine's visuals vs NG and Elle aka Venus?

AlexisDavis
06-26-23, 21:05
How tall is the girl? No one seems to have mentioned that yet. On a Chinese forum someone said she is about 160 cm. The John also expressed he was a bit underwhelmed compared to the hype generated. If she is short, I'll probably going to cancel the appointment and give up the spot to other.She's about 5'3" maybe. Definitely on the shorter side, but not like short short.

How would you guys compare Celine's visuals vs NG and Elle aka Venus?Maybe I'm biased because Elle and NG are my ATF, but I would put both NG and Elle above her in overall looks. NG and Elle have the same body type, skinny and modelesque. NG's face is cuter, but Elle's face is more mature and sexy. NG's body is soft and pale, while Elle's gives off a very mature and sexy vibe. Her skin tone is similar to Elle. Elle's body still wows me because it's almost unrealistically perfect the way her waist is so small and her ass is so perfectly shaped. Celine has a more natural looking face, so some will probably find her prettier. Her smile is very genuine as mentioned, and she's cuter than both of them, but I can't say she's better looking than them. Maybe her face is nicer, but her body falls short to NG and Elle, IMO. This is not to say she doesn't have a nice body, because she does, but when you compare her to Elle and NG, I would not put her above them unless you prefer smaller girls. If anything her body reminds me of Lady Belle's. Short and slim, with a round ass. Her boobs are natural and really big, a similar shape to NG's but bigger and saggier. Great ratio, but I prefer taller girls. Others will disagree.

AsianBaller1
06-26-23, 21:32
You guys are too crazy. Making it hard to book her for me so I have to secure the next 3 weeks and stack up a lot of hours with her. Idk if this is good, but I just want to fk her until my balls crack.

Celine's schedule is literally fully booked. She plans on leaving mid-end July so if you don't have anything booked, it's better to find another HYA!

NeedAheRealBad
06-26-23, 22:26
Haven't been in town for a bit so making my way through the backlog of hype girls while everyone is distracted by Celine. For any Baby Yuma fans, she said something came up so she's going back to Korea early and Friday is her last day.

She's pretty, but not really my type. I personally think she's mid to late 20s. She can be pretty sensual though and service is pretty good although she wasn't really a kisser. She might've smoked or something before hand because I got a little taste of ash or something and that could've been why her DFK was just sticking her tongue out. BBBJ was meh. A lot of licking, not enough sucking imo. She's got a good attitude though and is up for any position you want. Her English is better than most but I wouldn't say fluent. Usually I like it when I can communicate with them but didn't really connect with her. I personally wouldn't repeat but I can see why she has her fans.

NeedAheRealBad
06-26-23, 22:52
Review's a bit late but finally getting time to writing it. Not sure what all the slander is about but with me she didn't seem like a gold digging GPS kind of girl. Seemed very down to earth and we got along well. Maybe that's because I told her I was poor off the bat so she wouldn't bother testing the waters with me.

P: Fake and honestly she should choose better fake ones to represent her. I almost didn't see her because I hated her ad pictures so much LOL but I'm glad I finally gave her a shot.

L: 8. 5. Easily one of the prettier girls I've seen in my years of mongering. I suppose shed fit in as a model but she reminded me more of the hot popular girl in school everyone dreamed of being with. Great body, tits are fine. Bigger tits are going to sag, it's kind of how it works, I didn't see an issue with hers sagging excessively or anything. Thought they were firm mm at first but they felt more natural later. Slim, flawless skin.

E: 7 Passable and better than most. I think her lack of an accent makes me think she's more fluent than she is because sometimes she won't understand something, but we were able to communicate without a translator.

A: 9 Good attitude. She's not like the girls who start once you're in the door, but once you're in bed it's a good time. Either she's very responsive or a good actor. Seems to be really submissive in bed and her fuck me eyes while you're giving it to her is top tier. Did not talk to me about expecting extravagant gifts or fancy dinners.

S: 8 standard service but the shower is a little clinical, not preview or anything until you're on the bed but once you're there good lord. Her BBBJ is perfect for me, it's my idea of what a good BBBJ is. Idk what some others were saying about no daty or fiv but I had no trouble with it. You just have to be respectful and gentle. Like said previously her fuck me eyes are top tier and I appreciate she doesn't tie her hair up like a lot of other providers. Just personal preference but she's ticking all the boxes for me.

E: $350.

Are: Yes. Probably my current ATF. It was a little rough getting appts before but I think her schedule cleared up a little with all the Celine hype so getting in with her was a breeze.

Random notes: I'm personally an NG fan, she hits pretty much all my personal preferences and I had no issues with the negative comments some others have said about her. She's mentioned that she had to block a regular for stalking / harassing her and thinks that's where some of the negative comments are from. It's a he said she said so I don't really know who to believe but knowing how some mongers are, I personally wouldn't be surprised if it were true. I didn't experience any of the complaints, whether because they were lies or she read them and changed her ways. Doesn't really matter to me. Had a good time with her and will definitely look to repeat. She is a firm no on MSOG which isn't a problem for. Me but I know some of you out there prefer getting more in. I've told her to at least consider it as an upcharge if she's not going to include it in the main price but we'll see. Highly recommend giving her a shot if some of the more recent negative reviews scared you off. Those who have seen her already will have their own opinion but I'm personally working her into my rotation.

SsStuntCock
06-27-23, 02:37
You already know who I'm talking about. One fella on TER has reviews dating back to 2017. And he saved his first '10' for rating Celine's looks.

SsStuntCock
06-27-23, 03:14
Review's a bit late but finally getting time to writing it. Not sure what all the slander is about but with me she didn't seem like a gold digging GPS kind of girl. Seemed very down to earth and we got along well.I generally agree with this review. NG was cool and I didn't detect anything off putting either. And I've had my fair share of girls that were clearly not into me, nor did they try to hide it. But I digress. NG was cool with DATY+FIV and 69+FOA. I enjoyed wrapping her hair in a ponytail with my fist while I guided her down my cock. After thrashing her gash for a better part of the hour, she wanted to finish me with a handjob. But with minimal coaxing and a bit of reassurance, she agreed to let me finish in mish. Good thing too cause she kept milking my cock until I eventually popped a second time.

Anyone else get hints of Ina with NG's face? While their faces are comparable, I'd rank NG's face a notch above Ina. Call me superficial, but that shit on Ina's chin ain't helping. Also, I don't remember Ina having dimples like NG. Ina edges NG in the eye contact department. And Ina blows NG out the water with her headgame. Further, consistent with NG's lack of MSOG option, she had below average stamina as she tapped out earlier than any other girl I've seen in a while. Pussy seemed shallow in K9, and she couldn't take certain angles.

HiKeke
06-27-23, 10:23
You guys are too crazy. Making it hard to book her for me so I have to secure the next 3 weeks and stack up a lot of hours with her. Idk if this is good, but I just want to fk her until my balls crack.It's like you guys never fucked a hot Kgirls LOL.

Rick James B
06-27-23, 12:27
I'll add an another perspective to AD since he and I are very similar in preference. I have not seen Celine, but based on AD's comparison, I probably will not.

Elle's body blows NGs (and everyone else) away. Face wise and demeanor, she's quite cold: some will not like it, but I love her coldness. Especially when I see her high. Personally, to me, Elle looks like a Korean version of Charity Crawford with mms aged to mid 30's. I have seen her since 2010 (or even 2009) when she was in an apartment near Barrington in SM. And yet, I still get turned on each time I see her.

Thanks AD for the comparison, I am not missing out. Curious if you ever saw Sidra (LKA Kira Capria, Keira in Chicago)?

She's about 5'3" maybe. Definitely on the shorter side, but not like short short.

Maybe I'm biased because Elle and NG are my ATF, but I would put both NG and Elle above her in overall looks. NG and Elle have the same body type, skinny and modelesque. NG's face is cuter, but Elle's face is more mature and sexy. NG's body is soft and pale, while Elle's gives off a very mature and sexy vibe. Her skin tone is similar to Elle. Elle's body still wows me because it's almost unrealistically perfect the way her waist is so small and her ass is so perfectly shaped. Celine has a more natural looking face, so some will probably find her prettier. Her smile is very genuine as mentioned, and she's cuter than both of them, but I can't say she's better looking than them. Maybe her face is nicer, but her body falls short to NG and Elle, IMO. This is not to say she doesn't have a nice body, because she does, but when you compare her to Elle and NG, I would not put her above them unless you prefer smaller girls. If anything her body reminds me of Lady Belle's. Short and slim, with a round ass. Her boobs are natural and really big, a similar shape to NG's but bigger and saggier. Great ratio, but I prefer taller girls. Others will disagree.

KLoverPanda
06-27-23, 12:39
I'll add an another perspective to AD since he and I are very similar in preference. I have not seen Celine, but based on AD's comparison, I probably will not.

Elle's body blows NGs (and everyone else) away. Face wise and demeanor, she's quite cold: some will not like it, but I love her coldness. Especially when I see her high. Personally, to me, Elle looks like a Korean version of Charity Crawford with mms aged to mid 30's. I have seen her since 2010 (or even 2009) when she was in an apartment near Barrington in SM. And yet, I still get turned on each time I see her.

Thanks AD for the comparison, I am not missing out. Curious if you ever saw Sidra (LKA Kira Capria, Keira in Chicago)?I wish I would have been old enough in 2010 to see Elle because I bet she was ridiculously hot at that time LOL.

Ashwind
06-27-23, 13:33
Hey guys,

Just sharing my recent experience with the most hype girls in LA. This is very subjective and solely based with my time with them and my personal preference.

NG: she is pretty and has a good attitude, very friendly and sweet. Technique wise she was ok. Look wise not my type since I like the all natural look. Still a good experience.

Baby Yuna: she's young but not as young looking as I expected specially since she has the "baby" moniker. An ok experience. She's cute, slim, but we just did not have chemistry.

Ina: she's young, pretty and sexy. She has some good technique but felt like she's tired. Maybe because it she was on demand when I saw her.

Haven: I really like her. Among the ladies I'm reviewing here I find her to be the cutest. All natural, good attitude, and has the best English among these girls. She is more sweet sensual rather than a sex machine. She is on the running to he my ATF since Baby Luna is gone.

Hana: OMG. I now know why she is called a legend. She's the complete package. Good looks, good technique, good attitude and at a great price. I normally like to take things slow and sensual but girl took things to 11 once I got inside the room. She brought out the animal in me. Hahaha. She is game for anything I wanted, and she's all smile. She would be my new ATF if only she's located in Ktown or MidWilshire instead of WLA.

If I'm going to rank them: based on my preference:

Looks: Haven, Hana, Ina, Baby Yuna, NG.

Attitude: Hana, Haven, NG, Ina, Baby Yuna.

Performance: Hana, Haven, Ina, NG, Baby Yuna.

I'm planning on seeing Celine to see if the hype is real. I just hope I can secure a spot. I'm also planning on seeing Baby May, I usually like the babies in KTE just that there's not a lot of reviews for May and her CBJ menu is not encouraging.

Chaplin8
06-27-23, 13:54
Haven't been in town for a bit so making my way through the backlog of hype girls while everyone is distracted by Celine. For any Baby Yuma fans, she said something came up so she's going back to Korea early and Friday is her last day.

She's pretty, but not really my type. I personally think she's mid to late 20s. She can be pretty sensual though and service is pretty good although she wasn't really a kisser. She might've smoked or something before hand because I got a little taste of ash or something and that could've been why her DFK was just sticking her tongue out. BBBJ was meh. A lot of licking, not enough sucking imo. She's got a good attitude though and is up for any position you want. Her English is better than most but I wouldn't say fluent. Usually I like it when I can communicate with them but didn't really connect with her. I personally wouldn't repeat but I can see why she has her fans.She's told me this shit 2 times already. She hasn't left yet. I think she uses it as a way to ring in more repeat customers or hopes that people mention it on here to bring in those people who have been on the fence. I think she's a lot of fun and her head game was good for me. She needs to learn to arch her back in dg though. First time, the shower was a bit long. The second time I told her I showered already but was okay with a quick shower and so she didn't drag it on the second time. Anyway she teases you a lot in the shower so that's fun.

RockItAllNite
06-27-23, 15:07
You guys are too crazy. Making it hard to book her for me so I have to secure the next 3 weeks and stack up a lot of hours with her. Idk if this is good, but I just want to fk her until my balls crack.My guess based on the posts are that she came back on a limited scheduled that is part-time only. She isBa probably working 3 days per week and limited hours, instead of the standard 6 days x 12 hr. Per day. Anyone care to confirm or refute this?

Hong Kong Boy
06-27-23, 16:59
It's like you guys never fucked a hot Kgirls LOL.I just make an appointment with Celine for July 24. I think I'm little crazy FOMO. LOL.

DanJanson
06-27-23, 17:51
She was my ATF up 2016 to 2020. Def had a Charity crawford figure. But seemed like she gained 10+ lbs of covid weight! Unless I was B&S'd which I doubt. ?

Does anyone know if she has since lost that weight? And went back down to charity crawford figure like 100 to 105 lbs.

I wish I would have been old enough in 2010 to see Elle because I bet she was ridiculously hot at that time LOL.

AlexisDavis
06-27-23, 17:58
She was my ATF up 2016 to 2020. Def had a Charity crawford figure. But seemed like she gained 10+ lbs of covid weight! Unless I was B&S'd which I doubt. ?

Does anyone know if she has since lost that weight? And went back down to charity crawford figure like 100 to 105 lbs.Idk, I feel like Elle's figure is way nicer than Charity Crawford's. Elle has a smaller waist and wider hips, and a bigger ass, with bigger boobs despite being MM. She is definitely 100 lbs. I've seen her all through covid and never saw any weight on her. She's losing even more weight now though, I hope she stops here before she becomes too skinny.

KalvinHobbs
06-27-23, 18:26
I just make an appointment with Celine for July 24. I think I'm little crazy FOMO. LOL.Good to know it's that far booked. I wont even bother LOL.

Throwawayhok89
06-27-23, 18:52
I just make an appointment with Celine for July 24. I think I'm little crazy FOMO. LOL.LOL gg. You guys have fun. I'm going to miss out on this one.

ZebraZebra
06-27-23, 19:44
Anyone else get hints of Ina with NG's face? While their faces are comparable, I'd rank NG's face a notch above Ina. Call me superficial, but that shit on Ina's chin ain't helping. Also, I don't remember Ina having dimples like NG. Ina edges NG in the eye contact department. And Ina blows NG out the water with her headgame. Further, consistent with NG's lack of MSOG option, she had below average stamina as she tapped out earlier than any other girl I've seen in a while. Pussy seemed shallow in K9, and she couldn't take certain angles.Ina got rid of the mark / scar on her chin. IMO, I think Ina's face is slightly prettier than NG, and while both are slender, I think NG's waist is thinner. I do prefer Ina's boobs to NG's. NG's face reminds me of ambernaofficial and reumeroom on Instagram.

I'm curious how those of you guys have seen Stella and Asia (GKS), how you would rank them compared to NG, who has a similar body type and service.

Hey guys,

Just sharing my recent experience with the most hype girls in LA. This is very subjective and solely based with my time with them and my personal preference.

NG: she is pretty and has a good attitude, very friendly and sweet. Technique wise she was ok. Look wise not my type since I like the all natural look. Still a good experience.

Baby Yuna: she's young but not as young looking as I expected specially since she has the "baby" moniker. An ok experience. She's cute, slim, but we just did not have chemistry.

Ina: she's young, pretty and sexy. She has some good technique but felt like she's tired. Maybe because it she was on demand when I saw her.

Haven: I really like her. Among the ladies I'm reviewing here I find her to be the cutest. All natural, good attitude, and has the best English among these girls. She is more sweet sensual rather than a sex machine. She is on the running to he my ATF since Baby Luna is gone.

Hana: OMG. I now know why she is called a legend. She's the complete package. Good looks, good technique, good attitude and at a great price. I normally like to take things slow and sensual but girl took things to 11 once I got inside the room. She brought out the animal in me. Hahaha. She is game for anything I wanted, and she's all smile. She would be my new ATF if only she's located in Ktown or MidWilshire instead of WLA.

If I'm going to rank them: based on my preference:

Looks: Haven, Hana, Ina, Baby Yuna, NG.

Attitude: Hana, Haven, NG, Ina, Baby Yuna.

Performance: Hana, Haven, Ina, NG, Baby Yuna.

I'm planning on seeing Celine to see if the hype is real. I just hope I can secure a spot. I'm also planning on seeing Baby May, I usually like the babies in KTE just that there's not a lot of reviews for May and her CBJ menu is not encouraging.IMO, I would rank them like this:

(Starting from best)

Face: Ina NG Hana.

Service: Hana Ina NG.

English: NG Hana Ina.

Boobs: Ina NG Hana.

Ass: Hana NG Ina.

I have to add that all 3 of them have exceptionally good BBBJ skills.

I haven't seen Haven or Baby Yuna so I can't rank them.

My appointment for Celine is in 2 weeks, you bros convinced me to try her, crazy how she is 4 weeks prebooked now. Hope she considers staying for longer if she's worth the hype. She's only scored 9's and 10's for looks on TER so far for the first 4 reviews. 🤯.

MiamiHeat2020
06-27-23, 20:19
She is a firm no on MSOG which isn't a problem for. Me but I know some of you out there prefer getting more in. I've told her to at least consider it as an upcharge if she's not going to include it in the main price but we'll see.I'm down need that MSOG.

New Guy2000
06-28-23, 00:42
Alright, which one of you bought out / started dating NG? You can raise your hand, I won't get mad.

I was in the middle of negotiating with her and someone else took her first?

My week is ruined.

RockItAllNite
06-28-23, 09:11
Idk, I feel like Elle's figure is way nicer than Charity Crawford's. Elle has a smaller waist and wider hips, and a bigger ass, with bigger boobs despite being MM. She is definitely 100 lbs. I've seen her all through covid and never saw any weight on her. She's losing even more weight now though, I hope she stops here before she becomes too skinny.I think she has lost too much weight already. Elle would be better at 115 lbs. I like them to be shapely with hourglass figure. However, I prefer my kgirls to not be skinny or bony.

NG is more of a medium build with curves. Not skinny. Why do some compare her to Elle who slim and shapely. Both have nice figures.

SunsetMando
06-28-23, 09:58
Alright, which one of you bought out / started dating NG? You can raise your hand, I won't get mad.

My week is ruined.On to the next.

Lapmusa
06-28-23, 12:32

My week is ruined.By someone did not negotiate but accepted her asking. There are a bunch out there spend $$ without blinking their eyes. Not me unfortunately. Haha.

KalvinHobbs
06-28-23, 12:58

My week is ruined.For the non high rollers here, what does that even mean? I see she's not back til the 29th? So they booked her for a day or two?

Dash90
06-28-23, 12:59
Does she meet sugar daddy and quit her job? She is my ATF. It's so sad. Haha.

New Guy2000
06-28-23, 13:10
For the non high rollers here, what does that even mean? I see she's not back til the 29th? So they booked her for a day or two?It's an open secret that NG is looking for a rich husband to settle down with. Last night, she informed me that she's been taken.

KLoverPanda
06-28-23, 16:54
It's an open secret that NG is looking for a rich husband to settle down with. Last night, she informed me that she's been taken.Is this your way of telling us you are rich? If so, can I have some money please? Thanks, Daddy. Lmfaooo.

KalvinHobbs
06-28-23, 17:06
It's an open secret that NG is looking for a rich husband to settle down with. Last night, she informed me that she's been taken.Ahh got it, congrats to her.

JohnHada
06-28-23, 17:16
LOL who cares.

She is still seeing customers anyway.

Ahh got it, congrats to her.

RockItAllNite
06-28-23, 18:46
For the non high rollers here, what does that even mean? I see she's not back til the 29th? So they booked her for a day or two?Maybe she took time off to get married.

New Guy2000
06-28-23, 19:17
Is this your way of telling us you are rich? If so, can I have some money please? Thanks, Daddy. Lmfaooo.I am absolutely not rich brother, I was just about to make the worst financial decision of my life LOL.

Does she meet sugar daddy and quit her job? She is my ATF. It's so sad. Haha.NG is very heavy in debt. This might be cope but there's absolutely no way any high roller will pay it all off for her so she'll keep working the rest of the year.

SturdyBirdy
06-28-23, 19:32
She was here before so she's a rebrand to me. Probably worth a try if I am not searching for HYA. Pics might be real. She might allow BB with upcharge. That was what I vaguely remembered from her reviews. I don't remember her old name. Lots of girls feel like rebrand to me so I will only see them after trying potential new young girls.Is she a cute and petite type? How's her body? Kinda looking for someone like Elena (https://asianvibe.is/models/elena/).

Slim129
06-28-23, 20:44
I just make an appointment with Celine for July 24. I think I'm little crazy FOMO. LOL.I'm not sure about that because I saw her today and she burned her hand spilling coffee so it was a one hand session which was meh but her tits are nice. I booked a second session with her next week so I'm it sure why you're talking about end of July. She's attractive and in her mid twenties. I think what's nice is that it isn't that dark in the room so she's pretty and confident about it. She's wearing a good amount of makeup though and has a zit on her chin which she used an acne patch to medicate and cover. Are her tits real? They feel real but they're just so large given her body type that I'm kind of in amazement.

KingsFoil
06-28-23, 21:57
Congratulations Everybody,

All South Koreans officially get one to two years younger today as they switch from their age counting system (of 1 at time of birth and then +1 on Jan first) to the international standard.

Please note, they will all look exactly the same.

SsStuntCock
06-28-23, 22:06
Are her tits real? They feel real but they're just so large given her body type that I'm kind of in amazement.Since I won't be able to see her until she's long retired, would someone post some representational pics of her rack?

AsianBaller1
06-28-23, 23:10
Good for her. But LOL that guy. Come on. I'm not judging, but I'm judging silently. Why she has to tell people about her being taken LOL. It sounds emmmm but good for her.

It's an open secret that NG is looking for a rich husband to settle down with. Last night, she informed me that she's been taken.

ZebraZebra
06-29-23, 01:04

My week is ruined.Keep your chin up, brother, there are many more beautiful korean girls out there to make sweet love to and spend your money on.

Personally, I never fell under the NG spell but I can see why she's charming. I would be devastated if my ATFs got snatched up by a rich sugar daddy.

Lots of mongers with deep pockets but I am certain that I'm the poorest monger on this board. LOL.

Hong Kong Boy
06-29-23, 01:28
I'm not sure about that because I saw her today and she burned her hand spilling coffee so it was a one hand session which was meh but her tits are nice. I booked a second session with her next week so I'm it sure why you're talking about end of July. She's attractive and in her mid twenties. I think what's nice is that it isn't that dark in the room so she's pretty and confident about it. She's wearing a good amount of makeup though and has a zit on her chin which she used an acne patch to medicate and cover. Are her tits real? They feel real but they're just so large given her body type that I'm kind of in amazement.Because of the time I want and that is the earliest they have!

BobLove
06-29-23, 05:13
I am absolutely not rich brother, I was just about to make the worst financial decision of my life LOL.

NG is very heavy in debt. This might be cope but there's absolutely no way any high roller will pay it all off for her so she'll keep working the rest of the year.Anyone know what NG bought to end up in debt?

Dash90
06-29-23, 12:25
I am absolutely not rich brother, I was just about to make the worst financial decision of my life LOL.

NG is very heavy in debt. This might be cope but there's absolutely no way any high roller will pay it all off for her so she'll keep working the rest of the year.Bro, you said she met a rich husband who can settle her down, but is she going to keep doing this work?

JohnHada
06-29-23, 12:48
I confirmed with booker that celine's last day is 7/29.

So I have a prime 11 am booked for celine mid July; does anyone want my spot in exchange for a booker that I'm trying to get back into which is cari's booker or lyn's booker (sunny) or hana's booker. Not sure if anyone can help me though. Anyway, looks like celine is totally FULL until 7/29 unless someone cancels which I highly doubt.

HiKeke
06-29-23, 13:02

NG is very heavy in debt. This might be cope but there's absolutely no way any high roller will pay it all off for her so she'll keep working the rest of the year.A lot of these kgirls actually have debts. NG is just willing to sell her soul to a monger for easy way out. Kudos to her if she does find a rich dude willing to pay out.

HiKeke
06-29-23, 13:09
Maybe she took time off to get married.LOL. I legit spilt my coffee laughing.

KGConn
06-29-23, 14:20
Anyone know what NG bought to end up in debt?Some stocks in a Korean company, I forgot which one.

Christophe1
06-29-23, 14:29
Anyone know what NG bought to end up in debt?Although she might not qualify for this thread I have the same question about Phoebe. It is hard to think that people are losing money like this in the market unless exercising bad judgement and obviously overleveraged. Now there in America turning tricks.

Mmmmm00
06-29-23, 15:18

So I have a prime 11 am booked for celine mid July; does anyone want my spot in exchange for a booker that I'm trying to get back into which is cari's booker or lyn's booker (sunny) or hana's booker. Not sure if anyone can help me though. Anyway, looks like celine is totally FULL until 7/29 unless someone cancels which I highly doubt.Try Lyn's booker again. I got back in recently after being ignored for years.

Mmmmm00
06-29-23, 15:22

My week is ruined.AlexisDavis?

RockItAllNite
06-29-23, 15:56
AlexisDavis?LOL. My guess is AD would buyout Elle if she was in that situation, and he could.

JohnHada
06-29-23, 16:15
I don't know why sunny booker is now ignoring me. Ever since lyn activated her website, I think she got busier so she is ignoring me.

How did you get back in? What did you say to get activated again.

Try Lyn's booker again. I got back in recently after being ignored for years.

DanJanson
06-29-23, 16:23
What is Lyn's website now?

I don't know why sunny booker is now ignoring me. Ever since lyn activated her website, I think she got busier so she is ignoring me.

How did you get back in? What did you say to get activated again.

New Guy2000
06-29-23, 16:49
Bro, you said she met a rich husband who can settle her down, but is she going to keep doing this work?She said she'll keep working. Her debt is almost in the millions, this is what I mean when I said I had to negotiate. I don't think anyone will pay off her entire debt + give her monthly allowance that will match her spending on top of that but I might be completely wrong, she didn't tell me anything about this guy who ruined my entire plan.

Anyone know what NG bought to end up in debt?A lot of land, LOL.

Stgermaine
06-29-23, 17:33
Any recommendations for natural breasts and athletic (I. E. Not too skinny or flabby)?

Asoc23
06-29-23, 18:20

So I have a prime 11 am booked for celine mid July; does anyone want my spot in exchange for a booker that I'm trying to get back into which is cari's booker or lyn's booker (sunny) or hana's booker. Not sure if anyone can help me though. Anyway, looks like celine is totally FULL until 7/29 unless someone cancels which I highly doubt.I will take it if it's still available.

Kent747
06-29-23, 19:11
https://sweetangels.ch/elena

Looks like she is in NorCal now.

AmericanDog
06-29-23, 20:10
Can anyone comment on the new Japanese talent in WLA at Booker Gray? (Yui3 and Momoco2). Any other input for slim spinners is appreciated.

SolarisMan
06-30-23, 00:31
It's an open secret that NG is looking for a rich husband to settle down with. Last night, she informed me that she's been taken.Korean dating game is definitely much more x-rated than American dating game. Whereas American girl like to go to coffee or workout, the K-Girl like to screw their prospects in the interview. I wonder if anyone have told these K-Girls that finding a husband / BF in their trick pads will be extremely tough task!

These job interviews must be exhausting! And very orgasmic for them.

Tbtbfftb
06-30-23, 01:30
The listings for Yui3/ Momoco2 seems to be a joke?? They are the exact same as Yui2. Yui2 is great if you are looking for a slim Japanese providers. Slim cute body, great attitude.

Can anyone comment on the new Japanese talent in WLA at Booker Gray? (Yui3 and Momoco2). Any other input for slim spinners is appreciated.

RockItAllNite
06-30-23, 08:55
Any recommendations for natural breasts and athletic (I. E. Not too skinny or flabby)?Rare combination for Kgirls. Especially the natural breasts. Who was the last girl you saw like that?

Leocat2020
06-30-23, 10:57
The listings for Yui3/ Momoco2 seems to be a joke?? They are the exact same as Yui2. Yui2 is great if you are looking for a slim Japanese providers. Slim cute body, great attitude.Yeah. I don't know what the heck Booker G is doing. Maybe Yui is not that busy and is trying to generate some business for her? I heard mixed reviews on her. 🤔.

KalvinHobbs
06-30-23, 11:53
Damn you guys are quick. Celine is full and how that Haven is back, she's full too? LOL.

Wadew1
06-30-23, 15:05
Sorry if this isn't the right thread to post this on, but I'm fairly new to this and was wondering if anyone knows how appt times are handled? Let's say a girl starts at 11, would her next appt be at 12 or do they get an hour off between? I booked Celine for 1 pm so I was wondering if I'd be the second session of the day LOL.

GhtTwentyK
06-30-23, 16:00
does anyone want my spot in exchange for a booker that I'm trying to get back into which is cari's booker or lyn's booker (sunny) or hana's booker. Not sure if anyone can help me though. Anyway, looks like celine is totally FULL until 7/29 unless someone cancels which I highly doubt.Is Cari back in LA or is she still working down in the OC? I thought she was booked by J, not Sunny, or at least she was the last time I saw her (admittedly, several years ago).

Christophe1
06-30-23, 16:42
Korean dating game is definitely much more x-rated than American dating game. Whereas American girl like to go to coffee or workout, the K-Girl like to screw their prospects in the interview. I wonder if anyone have told these K-Girls that finding a husband / BF in their trick pads will be extremely tough task!

These job interviews must be exhausting! And very orgasmic for them.LOL. Too funny. I am a bottom-up type of guy (not in the LGBTQ+- kind of way) since after the sex I know the fun starts. Yes, that's right we can look forward to countless hours of political debates and discuss the best ways to get cum stains off the sheets. Why not spice that up occasionally with a good tale about the last trip to the casino where they swear the dealers cheat. Yes, boys, nothing says great girlfriend material than a sex worker. That's why personal I like to go to the nolaebang salon and sing some duets, eat fruit, spicy chicken wings, and maybe get a bottle of Crown Royal.

Rule of thumb number one, if you want to have OTC sex don't eat out at the restaurant first. Otherwise, you won't be getting some because their belly is too full.

KLoverPanda
06-30-23, 17:20
Sorry if this isn't the right thread to post this on, but I'm fairly new to this and was wondering if anyone knows how appt times are handled? Let's say a girl starts at 11, would her next appt be at 12 or do they get an hour off between? I booked Celine for 1 pm so I was wondering if I'd be the second session of the day LOL.You'd be the third. They usually are back to back with a lunch break based on how the schedule was prebooked.

TheKidFuture1
06-30-23, 17:23
Celine. Not a bad fuck, good looking. Her face looks like a girl I know and had a fling with who is a small time IG public influencer, at Rebecca. Fengg, but with bigger tits. I'd say she isn't the best looking HYA that has been here, but decent. She doesn't have a model body, she is more so big tit short girl from class. She was older than me, I'd guess around 25/26. I enjoyed fucking her even though she can take a pounding, but not as much as some other hookers I've been with bc I like to get sloppy and she tries to be very clean. Could be a good or bad thing for you.

JohnHada
06-30-23, 22:28
So is celine overhyped in your opinion?

Celine. Not a bad fuck, good looking. Her face looks like a girl I know and had a fling with who is a small time IG public influencer, at Rebecca. Fengg, but with bigger tits. I'd say she isn't the best looking HYA that has been here, but decent. She doesn't have a model body, she is more so big tit short girl from class. She was older than me, I'd guess around 25/26. I enjoyed fucking her even though she can take a pounding, but not as much as some other hookers I've been with bc I like to get sloppy and she tries to be very clean. Could be a good or bad thing for you.

KLoverPanda
06-30-23, 23:00
So is celine overhyped in your opinion?John read my review on Celine. I think it's accurate. I will summarize it for you.

Beautiful. IMO she's a 9 to ME. But I think to other mongers she's at minimum an 8 or 8.5. at the very minimum. If someone gives her less than an 8.I want to know who they are fucking that would warrant that. Not hot, not really sexy other. Just a beautiful sweet girl.

Tries hard to please but not a service queen and her skillset is in the learning phase. Let's just say she hasn't had much sex up until now that she's getting ran through 9 times a day. Loves to chat, willing to try new things that aren't extreme, easy to talk to and will make you feel good. Don't go expecting a service queen sex wizard who looks and bangs like a pornstar. That's not what you're getting. Instead, think of that beautiful innocent churchgirl with a beautiful face hiding a gorgeous rack, small hoops, and IMO cute ass but not huge. If you took her to meet your family, they'd never guess she's an escort. LOL she doesn't dress like one either outside of work.

Throwawayhok89
06-30-23, 23:13
The listings for Yui3/ Momoco2 seems to be a joke?? They are the exact same as Yui2. Yui2 is great if you are looking for a slim Japanese providers. Slim cute body, great attitude.How would you compare Yui2 to Lily in looks, body and service?

JoseMan
07-01-23, 00:01
So is Celine overhyped in your opinion?Celine is not overhyped if you are strictly seeking a girl with a great face. Celine is probably the top two of all the prettiest that I have seen in an eight year span. I will classify her look as serious DDG. However, while the body is young and nice, it is not toned. Don't get me wrong that she is still hot by any standard but she does lack the stamina and sexual energy.

To best describe Celine, she is a girl but not a woman. She is one of those girl that after you are done fucking her, you are telling yourself that I can't believe that I fucked this one; A true trophy fuck.

So, for me it is one and done.

TheKidFuture1
07-01-23, 00:48
So is celine overhyped in your opinion?She is good, but I would say overhyped just because the hype is just SO high. But she is good and deserves hype. I'm extremely picky and pretty young so I can tell age pretty easily and I thought she was good looking.

Tbtbfftb
07-01-23, 01:54
My personal thoughts. I did see Lily.

Yui2 better in every way. Skinny but not too skinny and way better attitude. At least to me. The more you pound Yui2 she genuinely seemed to be impressed in a funny / cute way. I didn't care much for Lily's attitude but obviously to each his own.

Lily is not an option at the moment so if you are into to skinny J girl providers I think you will like Yui2.

How would you compare Yui2 to Lily in looks, body and service?

Wadew1
07-01-23, 05:57
You'd be the third. They usually are back to back with a lunch break based on how the schedule was prebooked.Ah OK, thanks for the answer. Sucks that was the earliest available, but oh well.

EleanorShell
07-01-23, 15:34
#1 HYA in SoCal and perhaps in Cali for Kgirls.

A new epitome of HYA. Even GKS booker recognizes HYA standard. Booker description below is pretty accurate. Beauty and boobs make her hot.

"New HYA. She's hot, young, and new to this type of work. She's here for short time, so see her while she's still here. Face is very pretty, but best feature is the body. Slim waist, big boobs. ".

Fake pics, but her face, boobs, and slender body looks better than model with black phone. Face is prettier than Kpop BlackPink. Got some ass too. Sports 4 x4 cm, 1 mm trimmed patch above pink pussy with skin tone pussy lips. Nice skin similar to attached Jessi's P.S. Pic or Haven.

Boobs also look similar to Jessi's pic but better. Like a huge tear drop and ends with light brown, larger than pepperoni areola. Nipple can grow erect to 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch diameter. Her natural big boobs look and felt better than most current K-boobs. She's gorgeous yet unassuming.

Good English. Friendly girl with great attitude. Always ready with a smile the moment I walked in. She wrapped my arm like a girlfriend happy to see me. No hint of GPS and not jaded yet. Her voice and laughter are crystal clear, like music to my ears.

She will wash you carefully and her inexperience will show. Preview BBBJ was nice. No routine so you will have to tell her what you like. I like girls who doesn't feel like a pro, but that could be a con for others. However, she will try to please with good direction. Her longer BBBJ was good to me. She clearly wants me to leave happy.

Kudos to KLoverPanda for reviewing her very quickly and other bros for chiming in. It's what I always hoped for. I would review with "Boner is sad" if nobody said anything after a week LOL.

Contact: (click here) (http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/celine26/) 25, natural 32 D-24-34,105 lbs, 5'4", 11-9 pm, off Thu, 350/ hr.Wow haha. GKS description for Celine is just a copy and paste of my non-VIP TER review for her LOL. Maybe I should be more active on this forum instead of TER.

PWalt33
07-01-23, 18:19
Is Cari back in LA or is she still working down in the OC? I thought she was booked by J, not Sunny, or at least she was the last time I saw her (admittedly, several years ago).Yes, she is still down in the same place in OC now.

KLoverPanda
07-01-23, 23:22
Wow haha. GKS description for Celine is just a copy and paste of my non-VIP TER review for her LOL. Maybe I should be more active on this forum instead of TER.Sue them for quoting you without permission.

AsianPussy
07-02-23, 02:45
A few of the k-bookers have 2 girl deals. Has anyone tried, was it worth it, do the girls play with each other?

Any suggestions?

Paul Sgv
07-02-23, 12:46
A few of the k-bookers have 2 girl deals. Has anyone tried, was it worth it, do the girls play with each other?

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?It depends on the girls mostly.

Top Angels.

-I had a threesome with Binny and Chu. There was virtually no interaction between the girls. Double blowjob and the girls shared my rod with no wiping down. There was also almost no kissing with me either, but I still had a good time.

-I had a fouresome with Arianna, Nabi and Olivia. Again, no real interaction between the girls, but they loved to share my rod without wiping down. I would deep French one girl, then immediately deep french another while I got a blowjob from the third. To finish, I lined up each girl on the edge of the bed in a doggie position and fucked each one raw right after the other. The only downside was Olivia would wipe down before I got to fuck her and she seemed uninterested in the session.

The Pepsi Palace in its heyday used to offer wild threesomes and the women there were uninhibited in swapping fluids with each other. The chicks were way into each other as much as they were with the guys. Chicks would deep French each other, eat each other out, suck titties, ass to pussy, pussy to mouth between the girls and never once did they wipe down. Man I miss those days!

EleanorShell
07-02-23, 13:24
Sue them for quoting you without permission.LOL. Just wish they'd let me book with them instead of ignoring my messages. I did end up finding other bookers with the same girls, but it think Stella and some other legends can only be booked through GKS.

Bastard Chorum
07-02-23, 15:29

Any suggestions?I don't personally partake in threesomes and it's not a bucket list of mine. However, based on my own experience of seeing them individually coupled with back channel feedback and posts here on the boards, a threesome with Ari, Sunny, or Chu seems the best you can get right now. The Sunny / Ari duo seems to be the most highly praised. But Sunny and Ari are in different buildings currently so I think you're left with Ari and Chu for now. Sunny's duoing with Silver but haven't heard anything about that pairing.

CreamFire
07-02-23, 15:30
Saw Hari for the first time after a long break and she is very beautiful and young! Maybe I need my eyes check but I thought lady belle's winking picture looks like what Hari looks like in person. Is chloe3, rola, ng, celine, and haven hotter than her or just about same level of hot?

LarssonX8
07-02-23, 18:29
Has anyone been asked to screen with any k-girls by sending uncovered I'd, selfies, and pay stubs? I'm just wondering if it's a scam?

AsianPussy
07-02-23, 18:41
It depends on the girls mostly.

The Pepsi Palace in its heyday used to offer wild threesomes and the women there were uninhibited in swapping fluids with each other. The chicks were way into each other as much as they were with the guys. Chicks would deep French each other, eat each other out, suck titties, ass to pussy, pussy to mouth between the girls and never once did they wipe down. Man I miss those days!So basically this is what I want.

Veni1
07-02-23, 20:48

Any suggestions?I think this has become a way for bookers to try and get new customers. The bottom line as an individual is what you want in this scenario. Do you want the gals to interact with each other, or do you just want more constant attention given to you? I've done a few threesomes and for the most part it was just a tag time adventure for the gals. So I was paying for two gals to give me the same attention that a single gal would have done. My advise is to check out exactly what the action will be before you book.

KalvinHobbs
07-02-23, 21:04
Has anyone been asked to screen with any k-girls by sending uncovered I'd, selfies, and pay stubs? I'm just wondering if it's a scam?Yup that's seems to be how most korgs verify you. Even in NorCal. Sometimes they'll let you cover some info on your DL.

Leocat2020
07-02-23, 22:57
Has anyone been asked to screen with any k-girls by sending uncovered I.D.selfies, and pay stubs? I'm just wondering if it's a scam?I never send an uncovered I.D. out to basically someone who I do not know. That's just asking for trouble.

There are a few who asked me for an I.D. but I was allowed to cover my vital info expect for my name and face. If they ask for uncovered I.D.. Leave them. Plenty of other agencies and girls to go boink. Some even are booked by multiple bookers and just need references of other bookers. Perfect time to think with your big head and not junior.

Happy hunts for the cunts. 😋128521;.

Leocat2020
07-02-23, 23:10
So basically this is what I want.Pepsi palace used to do this a lot until recently. I do not see them offering this kind of adventure as of now. I remember making a same day appointment with just Pepsi as a solo act. When I walked in there was a different girl to greet me. She was okay, but I was confused because there was an issue with the front door where she had to toss her door keys from her 3rd floor balcony and told me to meet her at a specific room on the top floor.

Long story short, Pepsi came dancing into the room and the connection between Pepsi and this new girl she was training was amazing. I was completely drained and my head was spinning and I am slowly getting that shit eating grin just thinking about that whirlwind encounter.

The girls have to have a great connection and actual attraction to each other to each other to make it work and for you to enjoy your time.

But for now. I would suggest Stacy and Nicole. Or Ari and Chu ... I heard many good things with those two duos.

Happy hunts for the cunts 😋

HotManGuy
07-03-23, 14:30
The Pepsi Palace in its heyday used to offer wild threesomes and the women there were uninhibited in swapping fluids with each other. The chicks were way into each other as much as they were with the guys. Chicks would deep French each other, eat each other out, suck titties, ass to pussy, pussy to mouth between the girls and never once did they wipe down. Man I miss those days!Those were the best days, I wish I went over more. Pepsi is amazing herself but there were so many times where randomly the other girl (in training or no) would just walk in and Pepsi would encourage them to join in for no charge. Those were the days. Sadly they are long gone and Pepsi is in Vegas. Who knows when or if she'll be back.

Christophe1
07-03-23, 14:41
I think this has become a way for bookers to try and get new customers. The bottom line as an individual is what you want in this scenario. Do you want the gals to interact with each other, or do you just want more constant attention given to you? I've done a few threesomes and for the most part it was just a tag time adventure for the gals. So I was paying for two gals to give me the same attention that a single gal would have done. My advise is to check out exactly what the action will be before you book.This is fairly accurate although from my experience each provider is very unique, first class, and different, but for the most part, it is uber eye candy and lips to kiss. Plus it is nice to have mouths on different parts like one sucking your foot while the other is pliantly serving your dick with her pussy lips. Then gosh darn if she doesn't go for the winkie, cause then you're be in trouble. Cause it's the best in the whole wide world feeling. Sure two girls are sucking your johnson and berries while you play with four tits and nips. Two hands for two pussies at the same time.

Sigh. Two things I would suggest. One is to call up some Pasadena CAAMPs openly advertising BBFS and do a twofer there. I had two milfs with huge breasts and it was nice. This will lower your expectations so that when you do a K-town super duper twofer you will feel like the king. The second is to try out the singles and find those with whom you click. She will probably understand your desires once you tell her and help the OP brother out.

It is too bad that the BOOKERS don't ask the girls to introduce their roomies. The K-parlors do this and to a guy in a band of boners it is hard to get those girls out of your head.

I think a lot of providers are taking time off as things slow down and men start vacationing. Since Chu is working and has been in twosomes with so many other providers, I want to put in the good word for her. She is like the GND and seems sweet and somewhat innocent. IMO she has a nice ramping up of service and has a special golden pussy that she is eager to want to show off in how it gets wet, but even better, how she can flex it like a sweet caring love muscle. Plus, I don't think her tongue and mouth missed any of my parts. I haven't been in a threesome with her but am thinking about lining up something when I get back since she has probably been with more K-girls than most guys reading this. Ha ha. What is incomprehensible to me since she seems so sweet in innocent is that there are stories of her MFM and MFMF escapades.

DanJanson
07-04-23, 01:41
I have a 7/9 noon appt w / Celine if anyone wants to switch me. I'm looking to move it to anytime after 7/15 (preferably earlier in day). Feel free to DM with the spot you have thanks.

AquaPinstripe
07-04-23, 05:49
I'm new to this. How do I find bookers or agencies. Or which ones do why'all suggest.

KLoverPanda
07-04-23, 16:44
I have a 7/9 noon appt w / Celine if anyone wants to switch me. I'm looking to move it to anytime after 7/15 (preferably earlier in day). Feel free to DM with the spot you have thanks.How would the logistics of this even work when she has multiple bookers? Have you ever successfully switched appointments with mongers? I don't mean these questions in condescending ways. Just curious if this has ever worked out.

EleanorShell
07-05-23, 17:53
I'm new to this. How do I find bookers or agencies. Or which ones do y'all suggest.I got my start by using the site TheEroticReview, and filtering by Korean girls. Usually the review page will have the booker's website. Contact booker and inquire about what verification they have. This usually involves I'd, or other k-org references. Since you're starting out, you may have to show I'd and selfie.

AsianPussy
07-05-23, 19:09
I'm new to this. How do I find bookers or agencies. Or which ones do why'all suggest.If you read this thread you'll have 10+ websites in 20 min.

ZebraZebra
07-05-23, 19:48
I'm new to this. How do I find bookers or agencies. Or which ones do why'all suggest.https://rentry.co/kgirls#los-angeles.

RockItAllNite
07-06-23, 13:26
Saw Hari for the first time after a long break and she is very beautiful and young! Maybe I need my eyes check but I thought lady belle's winking picture looks like what Hari looks like in person. Is chloe3, rola, ng, celine, and haven hotter than her or just about same level of hot?Hari / Suzy black bikini is real pic. WYSIWG. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/hari%2Fsuzy.

Aly011
07-06-23, 17:07
https://sweetangels.ch/elena

Looks like she is in NorCal now.Do you know if she rebranded with sweetangels or already left? The link goes to page for McC.

Bastard Chorum
07-06-23, 21:35
Do you know if she rebranded with sweetangels or already left? The link goes to page for McC.It appears that she's back in Socal, doing a tour in OC.

https://orangecuties.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1&product_id=699

Slim129
07-06-23, 22:15
Am I the only one that got cancelled on Saturday by Celine?

KLoverPanda
07-06-23, 22:25
Am I the only one that got cancelled on Saturday by Celine?It could be a richer monger, a sugar daddy, a lover. So many different reasons. LOL.

Maybe she took the day off for someone. I've seen it happen before. Won't be the first time and won't be the last.

Did you reschedule or ask for a different day?

CreamFire
07-06-23, 22:38
Hari / Suzy black bikini is real pic. WYSIWG. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/hari%2Fsuzy.I must be either blind or got switched to lady belle by accident because the Hari I got looks closer to lady belle's wink picture than the girl in black bikini. Anyway, anyone tried jenny, the half Russian korean? I like the eurasian look so this would be a dream cum true if she looks close to picture on website. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jenny.

JohnHada
07-07-23, 00:34
What did the booker say when celine cancelled you on Saturday?

I have an appointment next week and hoping she doesn't cancel on me for the 2nd time?

Am I the only one that got cancelled on Saturday by Celine?

RockItAllNite
07-07-23, 08:54
I must be either blind or got switched to lady belle by accident because the Hari I got looks closer to lady belle's wink picture than the girl in black bikini. Anyway, anyone tried jenny, the half Russian korean? I like the eurasian look so this would be a dream cum true if she looks close to picture on website. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jenny.All well, that ends well. Sounds like you were pleased with whoever you saw. The Lady Belle pic and Hari's are more alike then not.

Jax213
07-07-23, 19:03
Got a chance to see her.

As far as looks go, for me, the hype is real.

Everything else you will find better elsewhere.

But since looks are subjective, she might not be top tier in everyone's eyes.

Member #2210
07-07-23, 20:36
Got a chance to see her.

But since looks are subjective, she might not be top tier in everyone's eyes.How big are her boobs? Are they as big as Baby Joo? Thanks.

Member #2210
07-07-23, 20:45
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jennyfer

Anyone tried her please post review. I want to try, but at 400 hr I would like a review if possible. Thanks in advance. Below is her description on HX and her pics (her waist and legs in the first pic are so fake LOL). She is working in LA this week (fully booked) and will be moving down to OC next week so I'm posting this both here and in the OC HX forum.

Natural 34 DDD 24 yrs old Korean.

5'4" 120 lbs.

My rates are 600/1 hr for outcalls and 400/1 hr for prebooked incalls.

Fully booked this week. Pre-book for Irvine next week.

Jax213
07-07-23, 20:49
How big are her boobs? Are they as big as Baby Joo? Thanks.Did see Baby Joo so I can't compare.

I would say Ds. I don't think they are DDs as advertised.

Overall, there's really nothing to be disappointed about her.

The only issue is that if you go hyped up expecting a 12/10 and see a 9/10 you will be disappointed no matter how good she is.

TempletonRat
07-07-23, 21:09

So I have a prime 11 am booked for celine mid July; does anyone want my spot in exchange for a booker that I'm trying to get back into which is cari's booker or lyn's booker (sunny) or hana's booker. Not sure if anyone can help me though. Anyway, looks like celine is totally FULL until 7/29 unless someone cancels which I highly doubt.What's the number for Celine booker? I don't see it on their site.

KLoverPanda
07-07-23, 23:34
Did see Baby Joo so I can't compare.

I would say Ds. I don't think they are DDs as advertised.

Overall, there's really nothing to be disappointed about her.

The only issue is that if you go hyped up expecting a 12/10 and see a 9/10 you will be disappointed no matter how good she is.I agree.

I saw Baby Joo before Baby Joo was BBFS. Baby Joo's rack was better and a little bit bigger. But Celine is way more beautiful than her.

The thing with Celine is. She doesn't really know how to have sex LOL. She's still learning. I guess the innocence is a good thing if you like that but if you're expecting a seasoned pro you'll def be disappointed. She tries really hard and does her best to please and be sweet / caring. I don't care for the lack of skill because I like taking the lead and controlling the session. She's so inexperienced even her DFK is mediocre. Lots of tongue though LOL shoves it down your throat for sure.

AkaLegend
07-08-23, 00:39
Got a chance to see her.

But since looks are subjective, she might not be top tier in everyone's eyes.Celine's face reminds me of Jisoo from Blackpink. I'd put her among the top in terms of beauty, sharing the same level with the ATFs like Elle.

The way she carries herself is tasteful, and I found myself appreciating her youthful, charming, and genuine personality.

AkaLegend
07-08-23, 00:51
Feeling down that all the latest HYAs are departing soon, if they haven't left already.

I absolutely need to spend more time with Lady Belle. I was also looking forward to hanging out with Adele. But with Celine on her way out and NG perhaps soon to be next, I'm seriously at a loss about who'll be my next companion.

This year has been amazing so far. Here's hoping for an influx of fresh, new talent.

Tbtbfftb
07-08-23, 10:01
Always new talent coming. !

Feeling down that all the latest HYAs are departing soon, if they haven't left already.

I absolutely need to spend more time with Lady Belle. I was also looking forward to hanging out with Adele. But with Celine on her way out and NG perhaps soon to be next, I'm seriously at a loss about who'll be my next companion.

This year has been amazing so far. Here's hoping for an influx of fresh, new talent.

KalvinHobbs
07-08-23, 10:18

This year has been amazing so far. Here's hoping for an influx of fresh, new talent.I don't think NG is leaving anytime soon. Didn't someone say she has huge debt, so she might b here a while. Yeah I missed out on Celine too but had fun with Haven, another one of the recent short stay.

AsianBaller1
07-08-23, 12:03
Don't worry, need the empty room for new escort. Don't put too much of your heart and soul into hooker.

Leocat2020
07-08-23, 12:17

This year has been amazing so far. Here's hoping for an influx of fresh, new talent.Hey brother. That's the great thing about this hobby. We mongers may be getting older, but the girls stay the same age (well sorta. LOL).

Always new talent coming in. 😀.

Happy hunts for the cunts! 😁.

SunsetMando
07-08-23, 12:31

This year has been amazing so far. Here's hoping for an influx of fresh, new talent.Might need to step away from it a bit if it's making you feel down.

New girls come in all the time. Can't get too emotional.

Kent747
07-08-23, 13:07
It appears that she's back in Socal, doing a tour in OC.

https://orangecuties.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1&product_id=699Apparently she was in BA for only few days for whatever reason. She also did not last too long in Vegas and previous OC tour.

Kent747
07-08-23, 13:17
I wish I would have been old enough in 2010 to see Elle because I bet she was ridiculously hot at that time LOL.Elle of 2010 would blow away all of the current girls in looks. Purely on visuals, she is probably my top 5-6 of all times. She does not have as warm of demeanor as say Stella or NG and that is probably a negative for many guys.

Jax213
07-08-23, 15:23
I agree.

I saw Baby Joo before Baby Joo was BBFS. Baby Joo's rack was better and a little bit bigger. But Celine is way more beautiful than her.

The thing with Celine is. She doesn't really know how to have sex LOL. She's still learning. I guess the innocence is a good thing if you like that but if you're expecting a seasoned pro you'll def be disappointed. She tries really hard and does her best to please and be sweet / caring. I don't care for the lack of skill because I like taking the lead and controlling the session. She's so inexperienced even her DFK is mediocre. Lots of tongue though LOL shoves it down your throat for sure.Yeah. Celines looks are so off the charts for me that I could let everything else pass.

The only thing that could have soured things is if she had a shitty attitude but she's super sweet.

KLoverPanda
07-08-23, 19:02

This year has been amazing so far. Here's hoping for an influx of fresh, new talent.Add some civvies to your rotation. LOL Kgirls are great and all for the occasional bang and occasional OTC but not reliable at all and definitely not good to make any emotional connections with. These girls are here for one thing. Money. And maybe a few other things like MOneY, M0 n £why, M0 N3 ¥. LOL Even if they do catch feelings or make a connection with you, it is unlikely the foundation is solid and things will go well after 200-300 dudes at minimum have ran through them .200-300 at minimum. Not saying they aren't human, they definitely are. But they definitely ain't normal after going through all that.

Shinjiku
07-08-23, 21:23
This year has been amazing so far. Here's hoping for an influx of fresh, new talent.Back in 2016 when Megan just started in M's stable in mid-Wilshire. On a 2 hr we got bored and she was hungry, so we got dressed and went to the supermarket across the street. We fucked in the men's bathrooom and got some groceries on the way back, probably why they added a password lock on the bathroom door shortly afterwards. Funny thing is for a fact I was not the only one she did the little sex shopping routine with, and everyone seems to have gotten a BJ from her while she's on the toilet peeing during sessions.

This generation is perking up a bit but it's still just a glimpse comparing to the bronze era, let alone the golden age. Tell you a little more about shits and giggles after this batch departs, a lot of unspoken things going on atm.

IAmAzn
07-09-23, 01:39
I think I know the answer to this question but wanted to get someones actual experience. But are the bb special girls not hya? Just older and maybe service isn't the best. Let me know what you guys think or have experienced. Thanks.

Rick James B
07-09-23, 02:07
I agree with this message. Even in the golden era, she was still in top.

5 body wise. She blew most of the girls away then, as she blew most guys.

Honestly, I probably have seen her over 50 times. She still doesn't disappoint.

Elle of 2010 would blow away all of the current girls in looks. Purely on visuals, she is probably my top 5-6 of all times. She does not have as warm of demeanor as say Stella or NG and that is probably a negative for many guys.

ZzzBoy14
07-09-23, 02:30

Honestly, I probably have seen her over 50 times. She still doesn't disappoint.Any picture reference of her body? Should I still go see her from OC? I've seen Harper and probably can't go skinnier than that. Thanks!

ZebraZebra
07-09-23, 07:38
I think I know the answer to this question but wanted to get someones actual experience. But are the bb special girls not hya? Just older and maybe service isn't the best. Let me know what you guys think or have experienced. Thanks.Some of them are, but occasionally you get some really hot young ones like Erica and Ina.

RockItAllNite
07-09-23, 09:25

Honestly, I probably have seen her over 50 times. She still doesn't disappoint.Agreed. In 2010 she was known as the one and only "Venus".

Leocat2020
07-09-23, 10:46
I think I know the answer to this question but wanted to get someones actual experience. But are the bb special girls not hya? Just older and maybe service isn't the best. Let me know what you guys think or have experienced. Thanks.I tend to gravitate towards the ladies with the bb specials more than the higher prices. It really just depends on chemistry at some point.

I've had my fair share of high end girls and with some, really didn't click. I feel I wasted my time or TOFTT for a fresh new girl without reviews and share the experience.

I often go with the bb special girls and just like everyone else it's hit or miss. One girl smelled like her puss took ten loads and she never bothered to shower and clean up. I almost threw up from the stench.

Another girl, however, like say L. A. Nicole was awesome! Not a clock watcher, she can have multiple O's and she is a service queen!

Also, I like a particular criteria when I make my selection and sometimes a bb special girl checks off most of those boxes for me just as a higher end girl. Why pay more? 🤔 But as they say. They are all pink on the inside.

Happy hunts for the cunts! 😺.

ImJustAHornyBo
07-09-23, 16:57
Add some civvies to your rotation. LOL Kgirls are great and all for the occasional bang and occasional OTC but not reliable at all and definitely not good to make any emotional connections with. These girls are here for one thing. Money. And maybe a few other things like MOneY, M0 n why, M0 N3 . LOL Even if they do catch feelings or make a connection with you, it is unlikely the foundation is solid and things will go well after 200-300 dudes at minimum have ran through them .200-300 at minimum. Not saying they aren't human, they definitely are. But they definitely ain't normal after going through all that.From what I know they already have husbands or boyfriends.

SsStuntCock
07-09-23, 17:58
A couple dudes have referenced BLACKPINK when describing LA's 'It' Girl. As far as Kpop references go, here's a hot take: Celine's most underrated feature is her accent when speaking English, as she sounds like Wonyoung.

As far as porn stars go, the look on her face when I was laying pipe reminded me of a young Evelyn Lin but add a rack.

AkaLegend
07-10-23, 01:17
Agreed. In 2010 she was known as the one and only "Venus".She was Bijou when I first saw her and I still have fantasies of her captivating beauty till this day.

She sets the standard of DDG for the Kgirls.

KLoverPanda
07-10-23, 02:58
A couple dudes have referenced BLACKPINK when describing LA's 'It' Girl. As far as Kpop references go, here's a hot take: Celine's most underrated feature is her accent when speaking English, as she sounds like Wonyoung.

As far as porn stars go, the look on her face when I was laying pipe reminded me of a young Evelyn Lin but add a rack.I disagree with the Wonyoung comment but regarding the Evelyn Lin comment. LMFAO how did you even think of this?! I had never seen an Evelyn Lin video and decided to look one up and you ain't too far off. The facial expressions definitely had some resemblance.

I wish Celine would spend some time with NG so she could learn how to fake moan because the noises Celine makes during the act are quite interesting. Borderline distracting LOL is it just me who noticed that? Doesn't ding her in any way. It was just something I noticed.

Mmmmm00
07-10-23, 10:58
I wish Celine would spend some time with NG so she could learn how to fake moan because the noises Celine makes during the act are quite interesting. Borderline distracting LOL is it just me who noticed that? Doesn't ding her in any way. It was just something I noticed.I agree that her fake moaning is beyond annoying. Celine is undeniably pretty but her service is among the worst I've had to date. Terrible DFK. Rushed everything. BJ lasted less than 90 seconds and refused to go back to it when I asked for more. She couldn't stay on top for more than a couple minutes. Every other position she made me feel unwanted. Kept asking me to cum which I did asap so I could go see one of my ATFs and forget about all this disaster. Was out of there in 30 minutes on an hour long booking. Her English is excellent but I didn't feel like making small talk. NG has much better pillow talk.

YMMV of course. She's fully booked so this shouldn't affect her in the slightest but for those who have yet to meet her hopefully my feedback will lower your expectations and you'll have a better time than I did.

JohnHada
07-10-23, 13:00
Does anyone want to switch with my 11 am time with celine end of this week for 7/24 wk 11 am? PM me.

HiKeke
07-10-23, 13:22
She was Bijou when I first saw her and I still have fantasies of her captivating beauty till this day.

She sets the standard of DDG for the Kgirls.I think she's still beautiful. She just has that kgirl look to me. She's still my ATF and I always go back to her for her service (surprisingly).

AlexisDavis
07-10-23, 15:34
I think she's still beautiful. She just has that kgirl look to me. She's still my ATF and I always go back to her for her service (surprisingly).I only got to see her when she moved to LA, so a little over 3 years now, but she's still knocking everyone out the water in terms of looks despite being much older than them. Wish I got to meet her 10 years ago like you guys, but I'm still very satisfied with the current her. No matter how many other girls I try, nothing compares to a nice 3 hour session with Elle after a wave of disappointment. Her service is also top notch, she's the only girl who will literally please you for the entire session without any complaints or getting tired. I still haven't found anyone with a body as perfect as her, kgirl or civvie. I'm an Asian American actor in my 20's with a pretty big following on social media, so I've been with a lot of influencers, youtubers, and models, and I can safely say no one has a body like that, even if they look like they do on instagram. It really makes me curious how much better it was 10 years ago though.

ZzzBoy14
07-10-23, 15:44
I only got to see her when she moved to LA, so a little over 3 years now, but she's still knocking everyone out the water in terms of looks despite being much older than them. Wish I got to meet her 10 years ago like you guys, but I'm still very satisfied with the current her. No matter how many other girls I try, nothing compares to a nice 3 hour session with Elle after a wave of disappointment. Her service is also top notch, she's the only girl who will literally please you for the entire session without any complaints or getting tired. I still haven't found anyone with a body as perfect as her, kgirl or civvie. I'm an Asian American actor in my 20's with a pretty big following on social media, so I've been with a lot of influencers, youtubers, and models, and I can safely say no one has a body like that, even if they look like they do on instagram. It really makes me curious how much better it was 10 years ago though.Yall have any picture references for her body / face? Are her ad pics real? Thanks.

ZebraZebra
07-10-23, 16:30
I only got to see her when she moved to LA, so a little over 3 years now, but she's still knocking everyone out the water in terms of looks despite being much older than them. Wish I got to meet her 10 years ago like you guys, but I'm still very satisfied with the current her. No matter how many other girls I try, nothing compares to a nice 3 hour session with Elle after a wave of disappointment. Her service is also top notch, she's the only girl who will literally please you for the entire session without any complaints or getting tired. I still haven't found anyone with a body as perfect as her, kgirl or civvie. I'm an Asian American actor in my 20's with a pretty big following on social media, so I've been with a lot of influencers, youtubers, and models, and I can safely say no one has a body like that, even if they look like they do on instagram. It really makes me curious how much better it was 10 years ago though.Hahaha bro I totally get you, your Elle is my Asia 😂 You know what's funny though when I saw Elle I didn't think she looked old at all. In fact she looked like she was in her late 20's like me (I'm Asian too). Her face was just very GND to me but it didn't seem old.

BTW, I see Lora Queen is in LA now, formerly Bulma from OC, she has amazing stats (5'6 and D cup) and a shower routine not to be missed. Sucks that I'm already seeing Celine this week so I'll have to wait.

Also, anyone have intel on the 1/2 Korean 1/2 Russian girl with D cup?

Member #2210
07-10-23, 20:25
I agree that her fake moaning is beyond annoying. Celine is undeniably pretty but her service is among the worst I've had to date. Terrible DFK. Rushed everything. BJ lasted less than 90 seconds and refused to go back to it when I asked for more. She couldn't stay on top for more than a couple minutes. Every other position she made me feel unwanted. Kept asking me to cum which I did asap so I could go see one of my ATFs and forget about all this disaster. Was out of there in 30 minutes on an hour long booking. Her English is excellent but I didn't feel like making small talk. NG has much better pillow talk.

YMMV of course. She's fully booked so this shouldn't affect her in the slightest but for those who have yet to meet her hopefully my feedback will lower your expectations and you'll have a better time than I did.I agree with your review. She's young, pretty, nice, and got very shapely nice boobs and a nice slender proportional body (even tho she's only maybe 5'3; she's not as tall as the pics on the CGLA website seemed to indicate). But that's about it. She's inexperienced, that's understandable, but she doesn't even try. Her dfk (if you can call it dfk) is terrible, every time I want to dfk her, she sticks her tongue out for me to lick and suck for a few brief seconds and that's it. Her BBBJ is brief, and she asks me to cum when I pound her longer than 10 minutes (which is my estimate of how long I pounded her, from doggying on the small loveseat, then over to missionary on the bed). And her boobs, I'm a boob man and I wanted to suck on those boobs forever (and I'm not the type who bites), but she seemed to only want me to suck her boobs very briefly, like no more than a few seconds. Overall, not a waste of money, worth it to see her once, but not worth it to repeat if her service doesn't improve. Sex with Baby Joo was better, imo. Celine kind of reminded me of a Chinese girl named Imon (or I-meng) from NY who was working at the Chinese orgs in 2020-21. Face and body very similar to Celine (fake but very nice boobs still). Imon has a beautiful and mischievous face, gave great BBBJ, and can take a pounding without rushing, all for $140. Imon was a bargain; I saw her at least 6-7 times. Idk but the Chinese girls coming from NY, most are pretty and gave good service, but they work for only a short time then go back to NY.

KingsFoil
07-10-23, 20:31
so, anyone have intel on the 1/2 Korean 1/2 Russian girl with D cup?Still waiting.

U-mi, Jenny, Bianca, Alice. I feel like CG has been reading about our Ass quest and is enticing us with these cover pictures. Taking deep breaths. Not going to get burned this time. Patience is a virtue. Happy to keep eating out Elle until these asses are confirmed by several witnesses.

Thanks in advance. My budget for TOFTT doesn't refill until this fall, but I'm happy to be the second round of confirmations.

HanSolo8888
07-10-23, 21:30
I agree with your review. She's young, pretty, nice, and got very shapely nice boobs and a nice slender proportional body (even tho she's only maybe 5'3; she's not as tall as the pics on the CGLA website seemed to indicate). But that's about it. She's inexperienced, that's understandable, but she doesn't even try. Her dfk (if you can call it dfk) is terrible, every time I want to dfk her, she sticks her tongue out for me to lick and suck for a few brief seconds and that's it. Her BBBJ is brief, and she asks me to cum when I pound her longer than 10 minutes (which is my estimate of how long I pounded her, from doggying on the small loveseat, then over to missionary on the bed). And her boobs, I'm a boob man and I wanted to suck on those boobs forever (and I'm not the type who bites), but she seemed to only want me to suck her boobs very briefly, like no more than a few seconds. Overall, not a waste of money, worth it to see her once, but not worth it to repeat if her service doesn't improve. Sex with Baby Joo was better, imo. Celine kind of reminded me of a Chinese girl named Imon (or I-meng) from NY who was working at the Chinese orgs in 2020-21. Face and body very similar to Celine (fake but very nice boobs still). Imon has a beautiful and mischievous face, gave great BBBJ, and can take a pounding without rushing, all for $140. Imon was a bargain; I saw her at least 6-7 times. Idk but the Chinese girls coming from NY, most are pretty and gave good service, but they work for only a short time then go back to NY.5'3" is on the short side for me as I'm 6' but it's funny to see on other beloved review site have a couple of review describing Celine as tall and skinny. Granted height is all relative and to someone 4'11", 5'3" could be considered tall. Either that or the other site has a bunch of fake reviews, of which I'm more inclined to believe is the case. What most reviews do seem to generally agree upon is that service is questionable and she is not worth repeating unless she gains some experience or is willing to get over her short timers syndrome.

HiKeke
07-10-23, 21:42
Yall have any picture references for her body / face? Are her ad pics real? Thanks.If you haven't seen her. She's worthwhile. I'm not good at giving comparison (and I don't know enough influencers to compare to), but I can easily say if you don't like her looks. You probably arent into SKorea girls.

Pyhan83
07-10-23, 22:26
Hahaha bro I totally get you, your Elle is my Asia 😂 You know what's funny though when I saw Elle I didn't think she looked old at all. In fact she looked like she was in her late 20's like me (I'm Asian too). Her face was just very GND to me but it didn't seem old.

BTW, I see Lora Queen is in LA now, formerly Bulma from OC, she has amazing stats (5'6 and D cup) and a shower routine not to be missed. Sucks that I'm already seeing Celine this week so I'll have to wait.

Also, anyone have intel on the 1/2 Korean 1/2 Russian girl with D cup?Word on the street her new pics on CGLA are real. Supposedly a curvy baddie. Feedback is apparently not so good. Some claim she's good but others not so much. She is getting filled with booking so gatekeeping confirmed.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jenny

KingsFoil
07-10-23, 23:46
Word on the street her new pics on CGLA are real. Supposedly a curvy baddie. Feedback is apparently not so good. Some claim she's good but others not so much. She is getting filled with booking so gatekeeping confirmed.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jennyThat's too bad. Hot girls with poor service are the worst. That's like paying to be with a civie. The worst sex I have ever had is always with the hottest girls. They think the mere act of allowing you to be with them is all they have to do.

TheKidFuture1
07-11-23, 01:45
Took a bullet and tried Jenny recently. Not worth it at all, really bad service. Looks are nothing to write about, she might be good looking if she weighed 20 pounds less. Cut the service short too.

JShoe12
07-11-23, 01:52
Word on the street her new pics on CGLA are real. Supposedly a curvy baddie. Feedback is apparently not so good. Some claim she's good but others not so much. She is getting filled with booking so gatekeeping confirmed.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jennyThe photos aren't real, unless she's Victoriamezei on IG.

RockItAllNite
07-11-23, 09:44
Hahaha bro I totally get you, your Elle is my Asia 😂 You know what's funny though when I saw Elle I didn't think she looked old at all. In fact she looked like she was in her late 20's like me (I'm Asian too). Her face was just very GND to me but it didn't seem old.

Also, anyone have intel on the 1/2 Korean 1/2 Russian girl with D cup?From the reviews I have read Bulma is not even close to Elle or Asia servicewise.

SsStuntCock
07-11-23, 12:22
What most reviews do seem to generally agree upon is that service is questionable and (Celine) is not worth repeating unless she gains some experience or is willing to get over her short timers syndrome.She's top tier GND, so I understand the references to being a girl you meet in church -you heathens- and the like. And like many church girls, the gym is not their friend. See also floppy boobs and jiggly ass. But believe you me, she fully exploits that she's booked out solid and no one would dare cancel the hottest ticket in town, regardless of critical reviews or not.

ZebraZebra
07-11-23, 12:35
From the reviews I have read Bulma is not even close to Elle or Asia servicewise.

The photos aren't real, unless she's Victoriamezei on IG.

Took a bullet and tried Jenny recently. Not worth it at all, really bad service. Looks are nothing to write about, she might be good looking if she weighed 20 pounds less. Cut the service short too.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jennyThank you all for the intel. Also Celine cancelled today due to being sick.

Guess I saved myself a couple hundred bucks!

JohnHada
07-11-23, 12:53
OMG. Did everyone get a text this morning that Celine is sick and cancelled all appointments for today?

I have appt with her Fri but not sure if I should see her if she is recovering from her sickness; or is she just tired.

Any thoughts?

Thank you all for the intel. Also Celine cancelled today due to being sick.

Guess I saved myself a couple hundred bucks!

ReDtoLaunch
07-11-23, 13:47
I agree with your review. She's young, pretty, nice, and got very shapely nice boobs and a nice slender proportional body (even tho she's only maybe 5'3; she's not as tall as the pics on the CGLA website seemed to indicate). But that's about it. She's inexperienced, that's understandable, but she doesn't even try. Her dfk (if you can call it dfk) is terrible, every time I want to dfk her, she sticks her tongue out for me to lick and suck for a few brief seconds and that's it. Her BBBJ is brief, and she asks me to cum when I pound her longer than 10 minutes (which is my estimate of how long I pounded her, from doggying on the small loveseat, then over to missionary on the bed). And her boobs, I'm a boob man and I wanted to suck on those boobs forever (and I'm not the type who bites), but she seemed to only want me to suck her boobs very briefly, like no more than a few seconds. Overall, not a waste of money, worth it to see her once, but not worth it to repeat if her service doesn't improve. Sex with Baby Joo was better, imo. Celine kind of reminded me of a Chinese girl named Imon (or I-meng) from NY who was working at the Chinese orgs in 2020-21. Face and body very similar to Celine (fake but very nice boobs still). Imon has a beautiful and mischievous face, gave great BBBJ, and can take a pounding without rushing, all for $140. Imon was a bargain; I saw her at least 6-7 times. Idk but the Chinese girls coming from NY, most are pretty and gave good service, but they work for only a short time then go back to NY.Where can we find these NY C girls in So cal?

Kent747
07-11-23, 14:00
From the reviews I have read Bulma is not even close to Elle or Asia servicewise.Bulma provides decent service but not close to Elle and Asia in looks.

Eddie Penisi
07-11-23, 14:35
That's too bad. Hot girls with poor service are the worst. That's like paying to be with a civie. The worst sex I have ever had is always with the hottest girls. They think the mere act of allowing you to be with them is all they have to do.I totally agree with this statement about hot girls and poor service. I usually stick to my regulars but FOMO with Celine, Ng and others got me wanting to try Jenny, so I said fuck it and gave her a try. She does look a lot like Victoria Mezei, she's probably what Victoria will look like in 5 years and 10-15 pounds heavier. She's not fat by any means, she's slim latina thick. Flat stomach, curvy with a nice big bubble butt. Her body kind of reminded me of Jisu. She's very attractive, I doubt anyone will be disappointed with her looks unless they like short skinny stick figure girls. Jenny has a Russian accent and speaks no Korean.

I'll just highlight the highs and lows. No DFK only LFK and that's at a minimum, I don't think she likes to kiss but I let her initiate it. Started with a massage for about 10 minutes. Her BBBJ is good and she has good eye contact, I was kind of surprised but it only lasted for about 5 minutes or less which was expected with a girl of her hotness. DATY was receptive. She does control the penetration depth and pace in the beginning then she opens up. I'm not big by any means. She allows multiple positions. After we finished she offered a shower and another massage. Her massage is pretty good. She is very talkative, nice and all in all a sweet girl. No sense of GPS. However it seems like she's already had some bad experiences with some of the guys here in LA and is planning on going back to NY soon. She did have me out the door with 15 minutes left on the clock. It seems like she doesn't want the sex to last too long and wants to get things done right away without being rude.

I would see her again, I thought she was that hot and I liked her massage. I would probably opt for the 30 min though. She looks very close to Victoria Mezei, that's a good representation of her. If you want a trophy fuck, she should fit the bill.

Member #2210
07-11-23, 18:53
Where can we find these NY C girls in So cal? If you frequent the Chinese houses in SGV, just ask the house boss which girls are from NY. Right now, 5 young nice looking ones (I consider all 5 pretty) that I have tried with good service are Baby, Julie, Yuen Bao, Maggie2, and JieYu. Damage is $. 50, and you will have to tip them for BBBJ, I got dfk from all of them but YMMV. The first 3 have slender bodies, the last 2 have a little bit more meat (but still slender) and are taller. I like slender girls with big boobs and no chunky thighs. All 5 are what the houses call driver girls, meaning the girls don't stay at one house, they go to different house when they get booked.

Cm1310
07-11-23, 19:04
Hey guys.

I'm going to be coming to LA from tomorrow to Saturday for a trip.

Who would you say are the absolute top 5 prettiest faces / bodies in LA / OC.

I'm looking to get something of a treat to myself for a good year of work.

Much Appreciated!

Slim129
07-11-23, 21:28
I enjoyed Chloe3, I fine Celine hotter then her but Chloe3 let me do whatever I want. She was kind of dead fish but she was making a lot of sounds. Well to be totally honest what saved it was ProneBone in the mirror. The way I was onto of her etc. Between my looking at my Physique and pounding her from behind and staring into the mirror, just totally did it for me like it was exactly out of a porno. To be frank I've never really been one to enjoy the mirrors but this one time it was so Perfect, I wish I had a photo of it, it was that perfect (Forever burned in my memory) for sure this actually might be detrimental to my civie sex life. But she literally let me have as much sex as I want and do just about anything. She's super shy did a lot of laughing and the laughing led to the nervousness I think. So again Celine is hotter but I had way better sex with Chloe3. Hope I didn't miss anything here.

Oh her boobs are Manmade for sure I saw the scars but they were nicely done actually.

Sabowie
07-11-23, 21:35

This year has been amazing so far. Here's hoping for an influx of fresh, new talent.Adele left for good? I just assumed she was taking some time off.

AkaLegend
07-12-23, 10:46
Can any of you achieve stimulating the G-spot effectively enough to lead a woman to orgasm? I have had success in inducing clitoral orgasms, but I've yet to experience success with G-spot stimulation.

Christophe1
07-12-23, 11:47
Can any of you achieve stimulating the G-spot effectively enough to lead a woman to orgasm? I have had success in inducing clitoral orgasms, but I've yet to experience success with G-spot stimulation.Since I stopped seeing providers until I get to the Bay or LA I have to be the orgasm guy. This is the time I fondly remember all the K stars I love and stole their techniques to use. It makes everything so much more fun and women love it. Honestly, I am going to share two techniques that your girlfriends will beg for you to return. But don't try it on providers unless you want to be hated because it will exhaust them like you feel after college finals and they may have to sleep or feel groogy for a few days. Their pussies will be sore but they'll yearn for more.

G-spot orgasm is most fun for me when in k9 with my arms wrapped around the ladies' waists and two fingers double penetrating in going ventral and palpating for a rice sized bump. Then just overwhelm them with the duel stipulation.

Here is the fun one. The paracervical orgasm. This requires flattening out the the cervical area with expansion IMO and will make them feel like a volcano milliseconds from erupting and is intense. The lady cum looks like a pee gusher with a trickle during the orgasm and this is when you have to distract them with a g-spot orgasm to get their head really to blow.

After these a clitoral one seems like child's play. Fuck and mean it.

Ashley Park is a dopelganger of my first valley girl and can show you the finger technique. Enjoy. https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/a19898911/how-to-have-a-cervical-orgasm/.

DanJanson
07-12-23, 12:17
I'm curious too. Adele was one of my go-tos this year. Fittest spinner body I've had all year probably early 30's.

Adele left for good? I just assumed she was taking some time off.

JohnHada
07-12-23, 13:42
So according to booker, Celine is ok and back to work today but still completely full until she leaves 29th.

Wow, she probably just needed to rest yesterday from being overworked.

Finally I get to see her!

ImJustAHornyBo
07-12-23, 14:04
Can any of you achieve stimulating the G-spot effectively enough to lead a woman to orgasm? I have had success in inducing clitoral orgasms, but I've yet to experience success with G-spot stimulation.Depends on the size but attach legs closer and go deep, easier to find g.

ImJustAHornyBo
07-12-23, 14:08
Hey guys.

Much Appreciated!Limey and Tiny in LA, Dorothy and Stephanie in OC.

Rick James B
07-12-23, 15:15
She was Bijou on her first tour in Santa Monica near Barrington in 2009.

I remember seeing her, she was so young and amazing. I felt like I was in heaven and fucking the most amazing girl I've ever seen at that time.

Note: That feeling was replaced when I saw Sidra. To me Sidra was the most beautiful girl I've ever fucked in my life. Most guys don't agree with me on Sidra, but I don't care, I was in heaven with every thrust. Ohhhh the memories of that Culver Apt on Venice.

She was Bijou when I first saw her and I still have fantasies of her captivating beauty till this day.

She sets the standard of DDG for the Kgirls.

SsStuntCock
07-12-23, 16:15
So according to booker, Celine is ok and back to work today but still completely full until she leaves 29th.

Finally I get to see her!Happy for you. Just keep your expectations in check. Reviews on TER are starting to reflect why many offer that warning. She may be the prettiest girl you've ever slept with. But if you said her service / attitude are second-to-none, than I'd wonder who tf you're comparing her to.

PistolPete357
07-12-23, 16:18
You-mi, who is featured at the top of CGLA page is HYA to me. I don't know if her pictures are real, looks similar but she's damn hot in person. Tight petite body with some booty. I'm sure BA has investigated already. BA can you let us know if she is worthy of HYA status?

PistolPete357
07-12-23, 16:31
I feel like I'm missing out on Celine. What is it about her that makes her stand out so much? Who is a close resemblance? Is it her charm? Service?

Finally I get to see her!

SsStuntCock
07-12-23, 17:40
You-mi, who is featured at the top of CGLA page is HYA to me. I don't know if her pictures are real, looks similar but she's damn hot in person. Tight petite body with some booty. I'm sure BA has investigated already. BA can you let us know if she is worthy of HYA status?330 hourly GFE base rate? Please no.

GhtTwentyK
07-12-23, 18:55
Took a bullet and tried Jenny recently. Not worth it at all, really bad service. Looks are nothing to write about, she might be good looking if she weighed 20 pounds less. Cut the service short too.Are her tits DD at least, as advertised?

Member #2210
07-12-23, 19:01
I feel like I'm missing out on Celine. What is it about her that makes her stand out so much? Who is a close resemblance? Is it her charm? Service?I don't think you will be missing out if you don't see Celine. Below pic is very close to what she looks like, including face (altho boobs not that big and round). She's pretty, friendly and has great pair of boobs (but for me, she did some boob defense), but that's about it. Service is on par with Chinese girls at C-orgs, including terrible dfk.

KLoverPanda
07-12-23, 19:33
I don't think you will be missing out if you don't see Celine. Below pic is very close to what she looks like, including face (altho boobs not that big and round). She's pretty, friendly and has great pair of boobs (but for me, she did some boob defense), but that's about it. Service is on par with Chinese girls at C-orgs, including terrible dfk.Do you think she is YMMV? I'm not here to defend. As in my very first review I stated she is not a service queen but she's also super sweet and open during our sessions. No boob defense, DFK (not great at it but she let's me take the lead, DATY and FIV no problem, and let's me pound away easily 25-30 minutes no problem. I've seen her 3 times. 1 time as her first client and 2 times as her last and the experience was the same. Are you magnum? It could be she just can't handle a magnum if you are. I'm not so she handles it well. For me her service is great and she jumps through any hoops necessary to accommodate me. What she's lacking IMO is skillset due to being so new and innocent.

I feel bad because I wrote a raving review on her and you're not having a good experience man. LOL.

ShyBoy73
07-12-23, 21:29
Saw her today and I would say she's late 20's skinny about 5'5, not a fan of her manmades. But surprised she had some booty on her. It was actually a pretty beautiful sight in doggy. I might repeat just for that.

SturdyBirdy
07-12-23, 22:01
You-mi, who is featured at the top of CGLA page is HYA to me. I don't know if her pictures are real, looks similar but she's damn hot in person. Tight petite body with some booty. I'm sure BA has investigated already. BA can you let us know if she is worthy of HYA status?How tall is she? Another person here says she's 5'5", which is very different from the advertised 5'2" on CGLA.

Also, how skinny is she?

Member #2210
07-13-23, 00:33
Do you think she is YMMV? I'm not here to defend. As in my very first review I stated she is not a service queen but she's also super sweet and open during our sessions. No boob defense, DFK (not great at it but she let's me take the lead, DATY and FIV no problem, and let's me pound away easily 25-30 minutes no problem. I've seen her 3 times. 1 time as her first client and 2 times as her last and the experience was the same. Are you magnum? It could be she just can't handle a magnum if you are. I'm not so she handles it well. For me her service is great and she jumps through any hoops necessary to accommodate me. What she's lacking IMO is skillset due to being so new and innocent.

I feel bad because I wrote a raving review on her and you're not having a good experience man. LOL.Don't feel bad bro. It's prob YMMV. I'm not magnum at all. She even said that I was a nice guy and she was very nice to me. She's very pretty and has a real nice body, esp. Those boobs. Maybe some guys suck too hard on her boobs that day and her nips are sored so she defended her boobs that day. Too bad because those boobs are really yummy. And her asking me to try to finish just killed my mood. I didn't consider seeing her a waste of money, it's just not worth repeating if her service doesn't improve.

BonerAppetitty
07-13-23, 03:06
Elle is in my Superior tier for looks but I disagree that 2010 Elle would blow away all current girls in looks. Everyone has their own taste. Her body was and probably still is top tier model for sure. I like her demeanor. She never complains and shows displeasure. Very compliant. I never have to think about impressing her. She's like comfort food.

Elle of 2010 would blow away all of the current girls in looks. Purely on visuals, she is probably my top 5-6 of all times. She does not have as warm of demeanor as say Stella or NG and that is probably a negative for many guys.

BonerAppetitty
07-13-23, 03:21
My list may change if I do it again. I don't even know what kind of face / body type that I like.

* Celine at http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/celine26 (fake pics but certified #1 HYA).

* Cami at https://www.kdollsla.com/cami (face pics real but 7 yrs ago).

* NG at http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ng (similar to profile pic but prettier).

* Elle at https://www.kdollsla.com/elle (similar to profile pic).

* Hana at https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstarhana (real photoshop pics).

* Ina at https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-ina (real photoshop pics).

* Chloe at http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/chloe89 (fake pics but certified CYA).

* Haven at http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/haven11 (face masked pics are real and certified CYA).

* Harper at click here (https://www.kdollsla.com/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-vivian-3) (fake pics but certified CYA).

* Hari at https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/hari (fake pics but certified HYA).

Hey guys.

Much Appreciated!

SunsetMando
07-13-23, 10:25
330 hourly GFE base rate? Please no.Why not? The normal bargain days are over. But thankfully there are still options for all.

Kent747
07-13-23, 11:22
My list may change if I do it again. I don't even know what kind of face / body type that I like.

* Celine at http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/celine26 (fake pics but certified #1 HYA).

* Cami at https://www.kdollsla.com/cami (face pics real but 7 yrs ago).

* NG at http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ng (similar to profile pic but prettier).

* Elle at https://www.kdollsla.com/elle (similar to profile pic).

* Hana at https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstarhana (real photoshop pics).

* Ina at https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-ina (real photoshop pics).

* Chloe at http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/chloe89 (fake pics but certified CYA).

* Haven at http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/haven11 (face masked pics are real and certified CYA).

* Harper at click here (https://www.kdollsla.com/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-vivian-3) (fake pics but certified CYA).

* Hari at https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/hari (fake pics but certified HYA).Have not seen Celine or Harper so I can't judge on them. Chloe, Hari / Suzy, and Haven are not in this class to me though. Just my opinion so don't take this too hard.

HanSolo8888
07-13-23, 12:54
Been out of the game for a bit but it seems like more and more, hobbyists are saying that a visit is rushed or ended before full allotted 1 hour visit. Back in the day, 1 hour paid meant 1 hour of service even if the pop is quick and it's just massage and conversation afterwards. Getting the vibe that the appointments are booked literally back to back and no time in between for the girls to freshen up or take a quick smoke break. Cray, cray.

Thoughts anyone? Or is this just a false impression on my part.

Howie75
07-13-23, 16:47
Limey and Tiny in LA, Dorothy and Stephanie in OC.Thanks for the recommendation for Tiny, I had an awesome session with her and would definitely see her again.

I originally tried to see Limey based on her slightly petite descriptions through new booker but she was not available so I tried.

Tiny. -https://playtwinkle.com/.

I would consider her HYA, definitely under 30, and would rate her close to Hari / Suzy in terms of looks and service.

Tiny is a bit more service oriented and PSE.

SsStuntCock
07-13-23, 17:12
Been out of the game for a bit but it seems like more and more, hobbyists are saying that a visit is rushed or ended before full allotted 1 hour visit. Back in the day, 1 hour paid meant 1 hour of service even if the pop is quick and it's just massage and conversation afterwards. Getting the vibe that the appointments are booked literally back to back and no time in between for the girls to freshen up or take a quick smoke break. Cray, cray.

Thoughts anyone? Or is this just a false impression on my part.It's hard for a girl to watch the clock, when her eyes are rolling in the back of her head.

Tbtbfftb
07-13-23, 19:11
Yes for popular girls they are booked back to back all. I personally don't try to stay for an hour. I think sessions are typically 45/50 minutes; especially if I had a good time I try to be considerate and give them a few minutes back.

Thoughts anyone? Or is this just a false impression on my part.

SturdyBirdy
07-13-23, 19:52
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ice-cream

I saw Ice Cream and was very underwhelmed. I thought I was going to get the hot, curvy girl in the pics above because she's not a "budget girl" (BBFS and / or MSOG free). I was fooled. Sugar, Mini, and Barbie all look much better than her and are budget girls. This just proves to me that there's not a perfect correlation between pricing and quality with the kgirls.

P. Heavily edited. De-aged. Given a tiny waist and flat stomach. Given the appearance of shapely hips / butt and legs.

L. In her 40's. Rounder face. Waist does not curve at all; it runs straight down. Has a belly. No ass. Back fat fills the low back area, eliminating any potential for "top bum" curvature. Ass is as bad as CL's, and CL is Skinny. Terrific natural Ds, though. I'll give her that. They really are beautiful.

E. Basically no English.

A. Chill. She's like that cool older sister type who looks out for you and sets you straight when you need it.

S. Mediocre BJ, the toothiest I've ever received from a provider. Good kisser. Box is not very tight, so I needed a handy to get finished of for round 2.

E. Standard $320 for an hour, excluding BBFS and MSOG upcharges. Not worth it.

Overall, not worth it IMO. As was my experience with Holly, I expected hour glass, but got Oompa Loompa. Comparing them directly:

Ice cream.

Worse overall body. Better face. Better attitude and more engaged. Box is not tight.

Holly.

"Less bad" waist. Butt is actually full, despite being rather frumpy. Face is very unattractive. Very disengaged in my session. Very tight box, which gave me a "confused boner. ".

If slightly bigger girls are more your speed, have at it. It's just that they are portrayed as more conventionally attractive, but are anything but.

HornyKorean82
07-14-23, 01:08
I know looks can be subjective but Chloe is def HYA to me.

Looks: does not look like her pics at all and if anything looks closer to Ng's pictures. She has a very tone body and is proportionate all around. She def has had work done to her face including her eyes and nose but very pretty nonetheless. I would rate her a 9 and prettier than baby Yuna or Hana. Ng originally opened the door thinking I was her appointment so I got a good look at her and would rate her slightly above Chloe. Both are def hot and they know it.

E: 6, knows a little but def prefers to speak in Korean.

A: great attitude and was upbeat the whole time. Not a clock watcher and was very engaged to conversation.

S: very sensitive to daty and responsive. Like most, she started with BBBJ with me sitting at edge and had me lay down for another few minutes. She rode on too for several minutes and had great eye contact throughout. Asked her to switch to doggy and the have her lay flat on her stomach while lifting her hips slightly. This made me pop in the bad quick haha. We ended up just talking about Korea, music, places she's been while on travel here, etc.

Are: def on repeat till she leaves. She told me she's likely leaving in August and that I can see Ng after haha.

DankDonk
07-14-23, 07:10
I noticed her rate went up even before her "first day".

Cool.

RockItAllNite
07-14-23, 09:35
Yes for popular girls they are booked back to back all. I personally don't try to stay for an hour. I think sessions are typically 45/50 minutes; especially if I had a good time I try to be considerate and give them a few minutes back.If you really want to get in their good graces you never ask to start your visit before the appointed time. If you schedule for 10 am don't go in before then that give them time back too. Don't forget to tip afterwards, because they don't make enough money off you as well. LOL.

RockItAllNite
07-14-23, 09:40

Thoughts anyone? Or is this just a false impression on my part.I have found that the girls boss / bookers that only let you in at the time or after the appointment time are the ones that book back-to-back.

You know who they are. The boss sets the pace the booker carries out the mandate even if they are from a different org.

Anyone get in early at sesanggirls or kbliss? They booked Erica, Eva, and are the current boss for Maia, Ina and a few others?

RockItAllNite
07-14-23, 09:43
Have not seen Celine or Harper so I can't judge on them. Chloe, Hari / Suzy, and Haven are not in this class to me though. Just my opinion so don't take this too hard.Kent747: Who do you put in this class? We all have our preferences.

Kent747
07-14-23, 12:06
Kent747: Who do you put in this class? We all have our preferences.I said it is just my opinion. I did not disagree about NG / Hana / Ina as HYA but I found Chloe, Hari / Suzy /, and Haven were not even close to their hypes. They are GND level to me. Same with Kisum and Baby Yuna who did not meet their hypes and higher donations. Chloe was shilled and hyped by some dudes but now there are number of reviews out there now that more or less agree with me. Many of these hype girls are just products of guys working / being friends with houses / bookers.

Pyhan83
07-14-23, 16:26
Finally got my turn with Celine. Way over hyped in my opinion but for different reasons than anyone else has posted. She's not some smoking hot DDG girl. Her face is more GND for a kgirl. Her body is nice. She's skinny, tits are natural and got a nice hang, got a really nice ass which I don't know why more don't mention in their reviews, and only negative for me is she kept slight Bush on top and not quite a landing strip either, around the puss completely shaved. I personally like them bare shaven. I think people are hyping her up cause she's young and attractive. Is she the hottest kgirl I've ever seen, not by a long shot. She is young though. She's in her college years and will be back shortly to go to uni here. I asked her if she's going to continue this but she says she's not sure. I call BS. She's so busy and raking in cash now, she's going to be so tempted to do this again at the very least low mileage UTR. If you're one of the ones who booked her while she's here, enjoy. If you haven't, don't worry she'll come around again.

JohnHada
07-14-23, 16:52
Overhyped for sure. She is just young that's all.

You aren't missing out.

There are better hya with great service.

Finally got my turn with Celine. Way over hyped in my opinion but for different reasons than anyone else has posted. She's not some smoking hot DDG girl. Her face is more GND for a kgirl. Her body is nice. She's skinny, tits are natural and got a nice hang, got a really nice ass which I don't know why more don't mention in their reviews, and only negative for me is she kept slight Bush on top and not quite a landing strip either, around the puss completely shaved. I personally like them bare shaven. I think people are hyping her up cause she's young and attractive. Is she the hottest kgirl I've ever seen, not by a long shot. She is young though. She's in her college years and will be back shortly to go to uni here. I asked her if she's going to continue this but she says she's not sure. I call BS. She's so busy and raking in cash now, she's going to be so tempted to do this again at the very least low mileage UTR. If you're one of the ones who booked her while she's here, enjoy. If you haven't, don't worry she'll come around again.

ReDtoLaunch
07-14-23, 18:16

You aren't missing out.

There are better hya with great service.Could you drop a few names to help the brothers out?

Pyhan83
07-14-23, 18:32

You aren't missing out.

There are better hya with great service.Service wasn't that bad for me. BBBJ wasn't the best I've ever received but wasn't bad at all. People were saying her DFK was weird. She kissed me first open mouth with tongue pretty normal. Could just be YMMV. She really liked riding me. She's like, "Can I get on top? I was like you can do whatever the fuck you want to me, LOL. And then when she put it in reverse I loved seeing that ass just slide up and down. It was great. Wish she was BBFS cause gyatt she was wet and without lube. She grabbed her lube and was about to put some on but then she noticed she was soaking already from my daty. I would repeat if she wasn't booked solid and on such short stay.

DookieDooken
07-14-23, 19:38
Idk if I got the bait-and-switch but the Ina I met wasn't a HYA. First time the boner standard let me down. https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-ina.

P: Slight resemblance. Highly photo shopped.

L: Butter face. Manmades were like balloons. Too much lip injection. Tattoo on her back (top right). I regretted booking when I saw her but not enough to anger the booker. Slim body. Her face looked old, but her body didn't show any sagging. Prob early 30's if I had to guess.

E: No English.

A: Nice girl willing to please, but you'll have to give her direction to get the most out of it.

S: When she saw junior in the shower she made a face that made me think she'll have restrictions, but she was a champ. The BJ could have been more enthusiastic, but she DT all by herself without me having to ask! She even let herself gag without complaints. During CG she was very active. She muttered stuff to herself in Korean that I didn't understand, but if it was bad she didn't show it. Box not very tight but she's flexible and willing to please.

E: $340 no up charges.

Are: No. Service was good. She put in work. But to me hot doesn't just mean a tight body. I need a pretty face and she doesn't have it. Nice girl otherwise.

CreamFire
07-14-23, 22:04
Anyone tried this HX asian beauty yet?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Keiko

ZebraZebra
07-14-23, 23:53
Idk if I got the bait-and-switch but the Ina I met wasn't a HYA. First time the boner standard let me down.

That's definitely her, you didn't get bait and switched. Sorry you didn't enjoy her, she is my ATF haha. I think most guys would agree with me that she is a HYA though, but then again different strokes for different folks.

SunsetMando
07-15-23, 01:44
I think she def qualifies as HYA. One of the best bodies / faces I've seen! Super nice gal with pretty solid english!! Perhaps the best BBBJ I've gotten, and fantastic dfk.

MM's are a bit hard. But they looked great to me.

I would see her again.

On all the usual sites. Cgla / mkg etc.

CreamFire
07-15-23, 16:00
Finally saw Celine and she really is kpop status in terms in looks. If you were unable to book her, you really did miss out! But don't worry. She wants to stay longer. Very beautiful girl is the best word to use for her. The way the reviews were about her, I mentally prepared myself to expect a Cami like service when she first started. Seems like she is a YMMV girl as I got really good dfk and good head. She is pretty tight and felt so good inside her. Not ddg like prime cami but she is stunning beautiful. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/celine.

BobLove
07-15-23, 16:19
Super new girl excited to be in America. Photos not real, but somewhat representative. Pics make it seem like she is thicc, but in reality she is skinny. Photo of her standing in a dress is most accurate.

NeedAheRealBad
07-15-23, 18:35
I said it is just my opinion. I did not disagree about NG / Hana / Ina as HYA but I found Chloe, Hari / Suzy /, and Haven were not even close to their hypes. They are GND level to me. Same with Kisum and Baby Yuna who did not meet their hypes and higher donations. Chloe was shilled and hyped by some dudes but now there are number of reviews out there now that more or less agree with me. Many of these hype girls are just products of guys working / being friends with houses / bookers.I love that anyone who gave a positive review of someone you didn't have a good experience with is automatically a shill. Tbh I find her more attractive than hana and ina since she's definitely younger but hana and ina will give significantly better service. And HYA means hot and young, without taking into account service. There's just as many positive as negative reviews of her if not more but I will say YMMV based on how she likes you and how you treat her. She's vented to me about some clients who were more than a little rough or rude. If she likes you, she puts some effort into it and can be a good time although I think she's more inexperienced than others. I will say her attitude has declined since she first arrived though, I think working so much has taken a toll on her and she's definitely not as bubbly as when she first came but she tries hard not to let it show and to still give a good time.

Kent747
07-16-23, 01:13
I love that anyone who gave a positive review of someone you didn't have a good experience with is automatically a shill. Tbh I find her more attractive than hana and ina since she's definitely younger but hana and ina will give significantly better service. And HYA means hot and young, without taking into account service. There's just as many positive as negative reviews of her if not more but I will say YMMV based on how she likes you and how you treat her. She's vented to me about some clients who were more than a little rough or rude. If she likes you, she puts some effort into it and can be a good time although I think she's more inexperienced than others. I will say her attitude has declined since she first arrived though, I think working so much has taken a toll on her and she's definitely not as bubbly as when she first came but she tries hard not to let it show and to still give a good time.Who do you find more attractive than Hana and Ina? Not sure who you are talking about. It is my opinion that there are guys who will shill certain girls for houses or bookers. If you disagree then whatever.

SsStuntCock
07-16-23, 01:35
So why'all so silent cause she's not hot enough, not young enough, or not Asian enough? Sheesh! Celine is yesterday's news. Let's move on shall we.

NeedAheRealBad
07-16-23, 02:31
Who do you find more attractive than Hana and Ina? Not sure who you are talking about. It is my opinion that there are guys who will shill certain girls for houses or bookers. If you disagree then whatever.Last post was about Chloe. I prob deleted the sentence with her name while typing the message. While I won't disagree that thee are shill accounts on here, it's disingenuous to say anyone who had a positive experience with a girl you didn't like is a shill. I found NG Lady Belle and even Chloe to be hotter and younger than Hana / ina. The draw for Hana / Ina is their service and non upcharge services. They're hot compared to the other girls on that level of service, but I wouldn't say they were near the attractiveness of someone like lady belle. Lady belle was probably one of the worst services I ever got but I won't deny she was truly a HYA.

I'd say Hana was a HYA during her first tour but now her age is starting to show. Ina looks like that yekoong girl but something about her was off about her looks that just turned me off. I'd also argue anyone over 30 no longer qualifies as young and Hana / Ina both look to be at least early to mid 30's. But if you're looking for the perfect mix of service and attractiveness, it'd be hard to find one better than them.

HanSolo8888
07-16-23, 09:26
Yes for popular girls they are booked back to back all. I personally don't try to stay for an hour. I think sessions are typically 45/50 minutes; especially if I had a good time I try to be considerate and give them a few minutes back.Thanks for the tip and good advice! I am not used to 45/50 minutes as a full session and probably would have pissed if a girl rushed me out before my full hour. Back in the day, sessions could start at 1:15,1:30, or 1:45 to account for cleanup and break time. All that for $250 which was just around 5 years ago. So not only have rates gone up to $320 to $350 on average but your full hour is also chopped by 25% if I were to be a considerate hobbyist and be respectful of provider's back to back schedule.

Wow, the game has changed a lot post FOSTA and Covid pandemic, and not for the better IMO.

AkaLegend
07-16-23, 09:34
I personally have a preference for natural smaller boob sizes. I find that natural perky breasts on slim women are attractive to me. Do you guys prefer man mades? Who has the perfect bust in your opinion?

Kent747
07-16-23, 10:47
Last post was about Chloe. I prob deleted the sentence with her name while typing the message. While I won't disagree that thee are shill accounts on here, it's disingenuous to say anyone who had a positive experience with a girl you didn't like is a shill. I found NG Lady Belle and even Chloe to be hotter and younger than Hana / ina. The draw for Hana / Ina is their service and non upcharge services. They're hot compared to the other girls on that level of service, but I wouldn't say they were near the attractiveness of someone like lady belle. Lady belle was probably one of the worst services I ever got but I won't deny she was truly a HYA.

I'd say Hana was a HYA during her first tour but now her age is starting to show. Ina looks like that yekoong girl but something about her was off about her looks that just turned me off. I'd also argue anyone over 30 no longer qualifies as young and Hana / Ina both look to be at least early to mid 30's. But if you're looking for the perfect mix of service and attractiveness, it'd be hard to find one better than them.To me Chloe was not even Sammy / Maia level. She is young but that is all. Body not that siim and face average civillian level to me. Sex beginner level. If anyone thinks I am wrong about Chloe then they are entitled to their preferences. To me she was a fraud with all manufactured praises and higher donation. NG and Rose with higher donation / followings made guys eager to try allegedly same level girls in Chloe and Haven. All four are employed by the same house and I highly suspect that they had some guys vouched for Chloe and Haven. Many share my views as Chloe and Haven's review scores are not stellar anymore.

KLoverPanda
07-16-23, 11:03
To me Chloe was not even Sammy / Maia level. She is young but that is all. Body not that siim and face average civillian level to me. Sex beginner level. If anyone thinks I am wrong about Chloe then they are entitled to their preferences. To me she was a fraud with all manufactured praises and higher donation. NG and Rose with higher donation / followings made guys eager to try allegedly same level girls in Chloe and Haven. All four are employed by the same house and I highly suspect that they had some guys vouched for Chloe and Haven. Many share my views as Chloe and Haven's review scores are not stellar anymore.These conversations are so difficult because everyone has a different experience. There is no debating that unless a girl is an absolute service queen that it will be YMMV for everone. I prefer to see Chloe over NG. I like both a ton but Chloe is better looking to me. If a monger came to me and said he liked NG better and that NG was better looking I wouldn't exactly disagree. I'd think that's just his opinion and he's entitled to it but I can see / understand him as well. So much of the experience depends on how much the girls like you and chemistry. I'm not saying your ugly or anything haha it's just a coin toss.

Like, if I were to rank girls based solely off looks I'd rank them as follows.

1. Celine / Harper (both different but beautiful IMO).

2. Chloe (Yes, I am personally more attracted to Chloe than NG).

3. NG.

4. Haven.

If I were to rank them based off who I'd rather fuck / have sessions with long term that's completely different LOL it would go this way.

1. Harper (my fav tbh. No competition. We just click).

2. NG / Chloe (NG is more experienced and amazing but Chloe isn't a noob and is very comfortable with me so the sessions get steamy).

3. Haven.

4. Celine (beautiful girl, truly beautiful. She's so sweet and affectionate. She does her best to please. She tries really hard. She learns new things all the time. But if this girls life depended on her skillset only it's over. She just don't know how to fuck haha but she's such a kind person. I think she'd be great to go to church with 😂128514;128514.

SsStuntCock
07-16-23, 15:20
So why'all so silent cause she's not hot enough, not young enough, or not Asian enough? Sheesh! Celine is yesterday's news. Let's move on shall we.As the mad Titan Thanos said, "Fine. I'll do it myself. " She green but a willing participant when bumping uglies. Take it easy on her throat tho. Her gag reflex is not as bad as Maia. But just understand the laws of physics at play. Every ting so tiny.

Despite a can-do and willing attitude, use caution as her mental and physical stamina has yet to develop. Do be the dummy that expects her to fire on all cylinders at the end of the day, like she's Hana's apprentice. Not even close.

As the kids say, this girl must be protected at all costs. Holy fkn hell. Id 100% repeat with Krystal before Celine. Period. The choice is clear.

BonerAppetitty
07-17-23, 01:04
I like all titties from flat tits like HYA Ari or OC Yurika, to smaller tits like Adele, to huge torpedoes, but I prefer natural or at least soft like natural perky MMs.

Two titties immediately came to mind when reading your questions. Celine has the perfect natural bust. Cami has the almost perfect MMs, if not for the under-boop scar. I don't mind the scars so her MMs are perfect to me. I can get a boner just from sucking her big nipples and perky titties.

I personally have a preference for natural smaller boob sizes. I find that natural perky breasts on slim women are attractive to me. Do you guys prefer man mades? Who has the perfect bust in your opinion?

BonerAppetitty
07-17-23, 01:25
Sorry you were disappointed but I never certified Ina as HYA, or even CYA (my review here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6395063&highlight=devious#post6395063). Ina was Certified Solid Boner and it appeared your boner was solid. Ergo, Boner Solid standard didn't let you down. I am not that picky but I will keep improving the Boner standard for the bros.

It just excuses but I wasn't sure people would like her face cause of the work on it and she was for sure not under 30. Her face and body was sexually appealing to me so I presented her as an option for other bros to vote. Looks are YMMV as quite a few people like her looks.

Thanks for the review. I will now downgrade Boner Rating for Ina from an A- to B+ just for you.

Idk if I got the bait-and-switch but the Ina I met wasn't a HYA. First time the boner standard let me down. https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-ina.

P: Slight resemblance. Highly photo shopped.

L: Butter face. Manmades were like balloons. Too much lip injection. Tattoo on her back (top right). I regretted booking when I saw her but not enough to anger the booker. Slim body. Her face looked old, but her body didn't show any sagging. Prob early 30's if I had to guess....But to me hot doesn't just mean a tight body. I need a pretty face and she doesn't have it. Nice girl otherwise.

BonerAppetitty
07-17-23, 01:43
Can you name the hottest kgirl ever seen or hotter kgirls? I already mentioned her nice ass and slight Bush on top. Others may disagree but I simply stated exactly what I thought of Celine.

Whether the hype is justified or not, you guys can try to cancel your appointments and I am sure they will get filled up immediately. I didn't like this kind of prebooking cause we ought to line up like gentlemen instead of hoarding all her slots. I have never seen anything like this before.

#1 HYA in SoCal and perhaps in Cali for Kgirls... Fake pics, but her face, boobs, and slender body looks better than model with black phone. Face is prettier than Kpop BlackPink. Got some ass too. Sports 4 x4 cm, 1 mm trimmed patch above pink pussy...

BonerAppetitty
07-17-23, 01:52
U-Mi is Pretty Hot and Young Asian (PHYA). Could pass for late 20. Fake pics. Attached most similar pic to her slender fit body, nice booty and face. Conversational English. Hot time.

Face is more attractive than average. GND pretty. Kinda hard perky MMs like two big orange balls. Large Bs or small Cs. They look pretty good. Scar underneath boops. She looks fit with flat belly.

Almost like bubble butt. Doggy accentuated her round booty. I enjoyed it so much I forgot to spank her. She was OK with DATO too. Starfish looked tasty.

Good BBBJ. She rode me and became wet. It's not other bros juice. I already buttered her up and tasted her juice before I gave her the boner. I also enjoyed DFK with her. Her attitude was great as well. She's on my repeat list but she won't stay long.

Other reviews: (SunsetMando review) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6522104#post6522104), (ShyBoy73 review) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6519247&viewfull=1#post6519247), (PistolPete357 review) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6518858#post6518858).

Ad: Click here (https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/u-mi) 5'2" 32 C MM 97 lbs, 330/ hr, CIP available with extra. May not stay long.

Boner Rating: A- cause of the MMs.

PogeyBait
07-17-23, 02:33
U-Mi is Pretty Hot and Young Asian (PHYA). Could pass for late 20. Fake pics. Attached most similar pic to her slender fit body, nice booty and face. Conversational English. Hot time.

Face is more attractive than average. GND pretty. Kinda hard perky MMs like two big orange balls. Large Bs or small Cs. They look pretty good. Scar underneath boops. She looks fit with flat belly.

Almost like bubble butt. Doggy accentuated her round booty. I enjoyed it so much I forgot to spank her. She was OK with DATO too. Starfish looked tasty.

Good BBBJ. She rode me and became wet. It's not other bros juice. I already buttered her up and tasted her juice before I gave her the boner. I also enjoyed DFK with her. Her attitude was great as well. She's on my repeat list but she won't stay long.

Other reviews: (SunsetMando review) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6522104#post6522104), (ShyBoy73 review) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6519247&viewfull=1#post6519247), (PistolPete357 review) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6518858#post6518858).

Ad: Click here (https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/u-mi) 5'2" 32 C MM 97 lbs, 330/ hr, CIP available with extra. May not stay long.

Boner Rating: A- cause of the MMs.I guess I know who will be next on the list. Thanks Boner.

PogeyBait
07-17-23, 02:47
Had no idea we can post emojis but I'm a millennial so I feel compelled to use them wherever I can haha. Haven't seen any solid talent as of late but I've been asking for a slot time for Chu in the later hours as there are less brothers lined up to ensure the hour is adhered to. The later appointments I have found may give you a few extra minutes with this lovely lady as I have found.

Chu ranks high in everyone's top rotation I'd say and for good reason. She's pretty and I'd peg her no older than mid 20's as she has to be to be able to keep up with all her fans (self included). I always like to make out with her by the doorway and I even started to finger and her by the door and she bit her lip as I tasted my fingers to let her know I was game. 2 pops this time as I took a gas station rhino to see what my friend has been raving about as of late and damn is that stuff strong. I pounded her in every position I've seen in JAV's but she shines best when you let her take the lead. I love it when she's rcg and slips her legs underneath my thighs facing away to bounce as she please until I show off my nimbleness in full as I transition straight to doggy. I like to spread her legs as wide as it can go so I can utilize every inch and reach into her as far as possible and though she asks to go slow at first, she's soon fucking back and gets the juices flowing (both of us) and before long I'm pushing baby batter deep inside that woman.

The second pop, I was feeling lazy and she tied her hair into a ponytail and I knew it was about to get nasty. Deepthroated me easy this time and just enough gag reflex to stroke my ego and let me touch the back of her throat. Good thing it was a second pop for the throat scratching, wouldn't want to get bit after all LOL. I asked for a foot massage thereafter and nearly fell asleep but it's really the whole package with this one. Until next time, Chu.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/chu/

RockItAllNite
07-17-23, 09:52
Thanks for the tip and good advice! I am not used to 45/50 minutes as a full session and probably would have pissed if a girl rushed me out before my full hour. Back in the day, sessions could start at 1:15,1:30, or 1:45 to account for cleanup and break time. All that for $250 which was just around 5 years ago. So not only have rates gone up to $320 to $350 on average but your full hour is also chopped by 25% if I were to be a considerate hobbyist and be respectful of provider's back to back schedule.

Wow, the game has changed a lot post FOSTA and Covid pandemic, and not for the better IMO.All depends on the girls boss. There are bosses, bookers and Kgirls. The bosses say what the schedule will be for the girl. They may or may not take into account what the bookers and girl say.

PriscillaM
07-17-23, 11:42
I am looking to fuck a Beat Up Photo Shopped Middle Aged Asian (BUPSMAA), do you think I will have any luck? It seems that all you guys talk about are these hot young girls.

Member #2210
07-17-23, 12:24
I like all titties from flat tits like HYA Ari or OC Yurika, to smaller tits like Adele, to huge torpedoes, but I prefer natural or at least soft like natural perky MMs.

Two titties immediately came to mind when reading your questions. Celine has the perfect natural bust. Cami has the almost perfect MMs, if not for the under-boop scar. I don't mind the scars so her MMs are perfect to me. I can get a boner just from sucking her big nipples and perky titties.I love big boobs. Where's CAMI currently at? Thanks.

Ggininder
07-17-23, 13:59
I love big boobs. Where's CAMI currently at? Thanks.Still book through J / CA K-doll at MW location.

Rusty Tbone
07-17-23, 15:18
I'm going to be in the LA / OC area for a day next week and was interested in seeing either Tiny or Molli. I'm interested short spinners and I think these 2 fit the bill. Or if you have any other recommendations, please let me know. Heard Sophia might also be an option.

Christophe1
07-17-23, 15:52
Can you name the hottest kgirl ever seen or hotter kgirls? I already mentioned her nice ass and slight Bush on top. Others may disagree but I simply stated exactly what I thought of Celine.

Whether the hype is justified or not, you guys can try to cancel your appointments and I am sure they will get filled up immediately. I didn't like this kind of prebooking cause we ought to line up like gentlemen instead of hoarding all her slots. I have never seen anything like this before.You should go to Korea Boner. Every girl is a masterpiece.

I am looking to fuck a Beat Up Photo Shopped Middle Aged Asian (BUPSMAA), do you think I will have any luck? It seems that all you guys talk about are these hot young girls.You are missing out. I am banging on Nee Vidia right now, she way hotter than almost any girl. You like her cause she super horny wet girl that go all day with big tits and tight vaina. Way better than Jenny and she have cooter friends with younger pussy so text hurry up. She only have one more appointment. Young bang first mister or get in the HYA line.

DankDonk
07-17-23, 21:58
So why'all so silent cause she's not hot enough, not young enough, or not Asian enough? Sheesh! Celine is yesterday's news. Let's move on shall we.

As the kids say, this girl must be protected at all costs. Holy fkn hell. Id 100% repeat with Krystal before Celine. Period. The choice is clear.Why do I sense some resentment towards Celine from you lmao. Not sure what Krystal and Celine have to do with each other. Totally different looks, service, experience, different type of korean girls too.

Pyhan83
07-17-23, 22:40
Why do I sense some resentment towards Celine from you lmao. Not sure what Krystal and Celine have to do with each other. Totally different looks, service, experience, different type of korean girls too.Can anyone or is willing to, confirm that Krystal from Sesang is the same as Kelly being booked by other multiple bookers.

Pyhan83
07-17-23, 22:48
I love big boobs. Where's CAMI currently at? Thanks.Isn't Cami still being advertised by CAKD.

DankDonk
07-17-23, 22:50
Can anyone or is willing to, confirm that Krystal from Sesang is the same as Kelly being booked by other multiple bookers.Not same. They have diff rates.
Also booker told me Krystal doesn't offer hhr which was lame cus I just wanted to take a test drive when i saw her

Pyhan83
07-17-23, 23:03

Whether the hype is justified or not, you guys can try to cancel your appointments and I am sure they will get filled up immediately. I didn't like this kind of prebooking cause we ought to line up like gentlemen instead of hoarding all her slots. I have never seen anything like this before.Yeah, the hottest K girl I've ever seen is now a UTR escort that is "semi retired" based in Seattle. Face like kpop star Sunmi and body like IG model h_rvn. Sorry about not knowing you mentioned her ass. Never read your review. I was referring to others reviews that I actually read.

Pyhan83
07-17-23, 23:05
Not same. They have diff rates.
Also booker told me Krystal doesn't offer hhr which was lame cus I just wanted to take a test drive when i saw herWhat's Krystal's rate out of curiosity?

SsStuntCock
07-18-23, 01:03
Why do I sense some resentment towards Celine from you lmao. Not sure what Krystal and Celine have to do with each other. Totally different looks, service, experience, different type of korean girls too.Not resentful. Just disappointed. Disappointed in dudes that put one-trick ponies like her on a pedestal.

SturdyBirdy
07-18-23, 01:42
Had no idea we can post emojis but I'm a millennial so I feel compelled to use them wherever I can haha. Haven't seen any solid talent as of late but I've been asking for a slot time for Chu in the later hours as there are less brothers lined up to ensure the hour is adhered to. The later appointments I have found may give you a few extra minutes with this lovely lady as I have found.

Chu ranks high in everyone's top rotation I'd say and for good reason. She's pretty and I'd peg her no older than mid 20's as she has to be to be able to keep up with all her fans (self included). I always like to make out with her by the doorway and I even started to finger and her by the door and she bit her lip as I tasted my fingers to let her know I was game. 2 pops this time as I took a gas station rhino to see what my friend has been raving about as of late and damn is that stuff strong. I pounded her in every position I've seen in JAV's but she shines best when you let her take the lead. I love it when she's rcg and slips her legs underneath my thighs facing away to bounce as she please until I show off my nimbleness in full as I transition straight to doggy. I like to spread her legs as wide as it can go so I can utilize every inch and reach into her as far as possible and though she asks to go slow at first, she's soon fucking back and gets the juices flowing (both of us) and before long I'm pushing baby batter deep inside that woman.

The second pop, I was feeling lazy and she tied her hair into a ponytail and I knew it was about to get nasty. Deepthroated me easy this time and just enough gag reflex to stroke my ego and let me touch the back of her throat. Good thing it was a second pop for the throat scratching, wouldn't want to get bit after all LOL. I asked for a foot massage thereafter and nearly fell asleep but it's really the whole package with this one. Until next time, Chu.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/chu/Great review. She's been on my list.

Curious to know the pros and cons of seeing providers at certain times, especially toward the end of their shifts. I figured at that time, they might be too worn out to really give you quality service. But if you're last, you might also get extra time.

SsStuntCock
07-18-23, 02:28
What's Krystal's rate out of curiosity?In all of SoCal, you won't find a smaller, younger, more fresh-on-the-scene bb girl at that rate. That's not hyperbole. That's a fact.

No she's not for everyone. Admittedly my bias is spinners, ideally young ones: She is both. I could care less if their service is green, as a submissive and willing attitude can make up for it in spades. Also, there's something about a girl struggling to take my cock that really does it for me. A girl that sells the fantasy of experiencing her body in ways they've never had before. A girl you'd rather not share, cause hearing similar reviews from others might make you feel a certain type of way. (Single tear drop).

DankDonk
07-18-23, 08:08
I noticed her rate went up even before her "first day".

Cool.Anyone try her yet? Don't see any intel anywhere. I have a feeling she's a rebrand because those fake pics look familiar / used before.

DankDonk
07-18-23, 08:12
Super new girl excited to be in America. Photos not real, but somewhat representative. Pics make it seem like she is thicc, but in reality she is skinny. Photo of her standing in a dress is most accurate.Thanks. Does she really have D's?

Can you comment on her DFK, BBBJ? Is she down for CIM or DATO?

Christophe1
07-18-23, 12:41
You should go to Korea Boner. Every girl is a masterpiece.

You are missing out. I am banging on Nee Vidia right now, she way hotter than almost any girl. You like her cause she super horny wet girl that go all day with big tits and tight vaina. Way better than Jenny and she have cooter friends with younger pussy so text hurry up. She only have one more appointment. Young bang first mister or get in the HYA line.Dang nabbit guys. Some of you had morning wood and are fucking the shit out of Nee Vidia.

Why did I sell to early? Scared out of position and took profits since the contracts each are over a thousand.

To keep on point, the American private probably fell for a North Korean girl. There is an expression amongst Koreans and damn if I remember it, but it goes like, South Korean men are the most handsomest. North Korean women are shooting stars of beauty.

If there was a way for me to marry them it would be my first priority. Pray for the soldier.

YOLO Lover.

HellOnEarth
07-18-23, 14:03
Anyone try her yet? Don't see any intel anywhere. I have a feeling she's a rebrand because those fake pics look familiar / used before.She's not a rebrand. It's her first time in US but her English is really good. She's lived in Canada in the past.

She's much taller than I expected; and my experience was like a civie date. I enjoyed thoroughly and even though she's no service queen, she is full GFE including DFK.

I would rate her as CYA.

HellOnEarth
07-18-23, 14:14
These conversations are so difficult because everyone has a different experience. There is no debating that unless a girl is an absolute service queen that it will be YMMV for everone. I prefer to see Chloe over NG. I like both a ton but Chloe is better looking to me. If a monger came to me and said he liked NG better and that NG was better looking I wouldn't exactly disagree. I'd think that's just his opinion and he's entitled to it but I can see / understand him as well. So much of the experience depends on how much the girls like you and chemistry. I'm not saying your ugly or anything haha it's just a coin toss.

Like, if I were to rank girls based solely off looks I'd rank them as follows.

1. Celine / Harper (both different but beautiful IMO).

2. Chloe (Yes, I am personally more attracted to Chloe than NG)..Yeah, I didn't get this obsession with Celine either; I liked her but I would never say "run, don't walk" shit.

I have to say, I liked all the HYA and CYA including the J-girl Ayumi, though she was a bit awkward.

Currently I agree that you-mi is among the best for services and looks combo.

I personally liked Baby Yuna and Elin (in LA from CGL) the most, both for looks (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and services (YMMV).

DashingD
07-18-23, 21:45
Anyone can confirm if Sora is HYA?

I'm guessing pics are fake.

Will post if I toftt.

SharingHer
07-18-23, 22:51
She's not a rebrand. It's her first time in US but her English is really good. She's lived in Canada in the past.

She's much taller than I expected; and my experience was like a civie date. I enjoyed thoroughly and even though she's no service queen, she is full GFE including DFK.

I would rate her as CYA.60 upcharge for MSOG. I can't support that unless she were the hottest thing in town. The bookers put NG out there listed as no msog, I have a feeling just to make us desparate to overpay for MSOG. Recently saw that the possible ladyboy Elin now has a 100 upcharge for MSOG. Please!

DanJanson
07-19-23, 17:01
I also really liked B. Yuna. Very good demeanor and amazing service esp BBBJ. Made me nutt my head off.

Does anyone know if she's back in Korea for good? She came back for a shot stint late June. Hoping she does another one.

Yeah, I didn't get this obsession with Celine either; I liked her but I would never say "run, don't walk" shit.

I have to say, I liked all the HYA and CYA including the J-girl Ayumi, though she was a bit awkward.

Currently I agree that you-mi is among the best for services and looks combo.

I personally liked Baby Yuna and Elin (in LA from CGL) the most, both for looks (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and services (YMMV).

BladeRunner09
07-20-23, 12:55
Anyone seen the newer J-girls like Yui3, Momoco2, or Misaki? I've seen Cocoa, Mei, and Yui2 for anyone that wants to exchange info my dms are open. Thanks!

Leocat2020
07-20-23, 13:30
Anyone seen the newer J-girls like Yui3, Momoco2, or Misaki? I've seen Cocoa, Mei, and Yui2 for anyone that wants to exchange info my dms are open. Thanks!Isn't Yui2, Yui3 and Momoco2 all the same girl?

Booker Tom has done multiple bookings for the same girl several times.

One that comes to mind is Vixen and she was also booked on Tom's same site as another name, but I am forgetting. LOL.

SharingHer
07-20-23, 22:26
Anyone seen the newer J-girls like Yui3, Momoco2, or Misaki? I've seen Cocoa, Mei, and Yui2 for anyone that wants to exchange info my dms are open. Thanks!Mio2 at booker gray.

I think they have her age right at 24. I think she is more like 5'1" to 5'2" than 4'8". I don't know why this booker always seems to advertise girls as 4'8". That is a height that is not very appealing to me. I believe she is probably a touch over 100 lbs, not 90 lbs as listed.

Those are her pics. Her face looks most like the 2nd picture. I would say she is cute, so CYA. Nice pale skin, natural lighting in the room was helpful.

The biggest difference from the pics is that she has like some heavy duty wrap around Yakuza tattoos around her ass, hips and thighs. It felt kind of exotic due to this.

She is a tight fit. She makes a lot of JAV noises. Not much depth to her BJ or kisses. She has a routine, just break her out of it if you want I think.

Solid service but nothing outstanding. I enjoyed myself and I may repeat especially since it is only 300. She says she will not stay long though.

Hamachi52
07-21-23, 16:34
Anyone seen the newer J-girls like Yui3, Momoco2, or Misaki? I've seen Cocoa, Mei, and Yui2 for anyone that wants to exchange info my dms are open. Thanks!Saw Momo (K-Fantasies), which is probably Momoco2 (BGray).

Pics are representative, appears to be tanned (room was fairly dark). A cup, not B. 5' ht. Skinny, heavy make up, Limited English. Decent BBBJ, 69, mission, doggy.

Probably would repeat when in the mood for JAV girl. Just a far drive for me being in the OC.

AmericanDog
07-21-23, 16:47
Mio2 at booker gray.

I think they have her age right at 24. I think she is more like 5'1" to 5'2" than 4'8". I don't know why this booker always seems to advertise girls as 4'8". That is a height that is not very appealing to me. I believe she is probably a touch over 100 lbs, not 90 lbs as listed.

Those are her pics. Her face looks most like the 2nd picture. I would say she is cute, so CYA. Nice pale skin, natural lighting in the room was helpful.

The biggest difference from the pics is that she has like some heavy duty wrap around Yakuza tattoos around her ass, hips and thighs. It felt kind of exotic due to this.

She is a tight fit. She makes a lot of JAV noises. Not much depth to her BJ or kisses. She has a routine, just break her out of it if you want I think.

Solid service but nothing outstanding. I enjoyed myself and I may repeat especially since it is only 300. She says she will not stay long though.Just saw her and I was very disappointed. Her looks just aren't there for me. Service was typical Japanese pleaser style but said no to when I put my hands on her head during BJ. I respected her boundaries but that's something I enjoy and most girls don't mind so was just salt on the wound.

SsStuntCock
07-21-23, 21:01
Just saw her and I was very disappointed. Her looks just aren't there for me. Service was typical Japanese pleaser style but said no to when I put my hands on her head during BJ. I respected her boundaries but that's something I enjoy and most girls don't mind so was just salt on the wound.Let's turn that frown upside down and book a session with Juni. You can pound her throat like you're tryna break in a new catcher's mitt.

EasyPeasyDong
07-21-23, 21:50
Let's turn that frown upside down and book a session with Juni. You can pound her throat like you're tryna break in a new catcher's mitt.Juni tries, she really does.

Your DT comment reminds me of Nora in DTLA near Union Station a few years back. She could DT like nobody's business. Man I miss her. Viki tries too but still after 6 years after Nora left trying to find anyone who can DT like her.

Nora used to turn her head sideways and then forward like some type of ratcheting action to get all of you down her throat.

SharingHer
07-21-23, 23:54
Just saw her and I was very disappointed. Her looks just aren't there for me. Service was typical Japanese pleaser style but said no to when I put my hands on her head during BJ. I respected her boundaries but that's something I enjoy and most girls don't mind so was just salt on the wound.There is a girl I see that popped up on sweet asian gem in WLA named "Hite". Although I don't know why they would name a Japanese girl after a Korean beer.

Sorry you did not like Mio2. I hope my review did not lead you astray. I tried to be pretty accurate.

SharingHer
07-22-23, 12:17
They advertise LOL / Lara as a real Chinese college student. Anyone see her? I kind of remember someone posting about her but I can't find anything now. I guess she has been in town for 2 or 3 weeks now at least but I have not heard anything. They seem to feature her pics relatively prominently on the websites which usually means they have gotten pretty solid feedback if she is still up there in a few weeks. I'm tempted.

AmericanDog
07-22-23, 20:14
There is a girl I see that popped up on sweet asian gem in WLA named "Hite". Although I don't know why they would name a Japanese girl after a Korean beer.

Sorry you did not like Mio2. I hope my review did not lead you astray. I tried to be pretty accurate.It's alright. I would have probably seen her anyway since she was listed as a petite Japanese which are two characteristics I dig. But yeah I feel messed up a bit for saying this but she kinda looks like she has down syndrome.