PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-04, 23:00
Thread Starter.

USSmaximus
12-10-05, 16:40
Streetwalkers

Let's talk about the SW scene here in Loueyville. Two words: It sucks!

I swear, almost every SW I see in this town turns my stomach. I just don't have any use for them. I see pictures posted in the Photo Gallery from guys in other cities and I'm wondering why it can't be any better here. You would think a city this size would have more going on on the streets.

I know it's not a good idea to get on here and tell LE and BT's (Bible Thumpers) where all the happening spots are. But how about this... us guys who are interested (I'm in) should post on this streetwalker forum they are interested in getting good up-to-date info on where they've seen a decent looking SW lately. Then the guys that see something can shoot those guys PM's. This would work well, especially if guys would cooperate and actually contribute something instead of just lurking all the time.

My only advice on this thing is to not send info to guys that only have 1-5 posts, and/or have never contributed anything. I don't see any other way to be safe, and it's not truly safe anyway.

What do y'all think?

Max

Kygolfer77
12-13-05, 13:20
I agree there is not enough talk out there about the street scene and I am as guilty as the next guy. I have been a long time member but seldom contribute because just like yesterday, I road around for 4 hours and saw maybe 3 nasty SWS. I cruise about once a week and it is always the same. I have gotten lucky, meaning she was at least a 5, maybe 6 times all year. I use to go to the Clubs before the crackdown and may start again from the latest posts. But the street scene is terrible compared to other cities our size.

Member #1503
12-14-05, 18:08
Agree with you dude.

I personally had posted some info about a couple of (extremely) good WSW's on this board.

Unfortunately I posted this info out on the general Louisville board and lo,behold - within a week there was LE crawling over the particular stretch that I had mentioned.

This happened not once but twice in my case. I would be extremely wary about posting info out in the open. PM's can help but that is if other members are willing to share.

The current SW scene is simply dead. Guess the cold is keeping them all in.

Bud96
12-15-05, 09:32
I too can't believe how a city this big has such a bad selection of women. Even our club women aren't that good. I just came from Arizona, and was amazed at how great the selection is. None of them were below a 7.5 (on a regular scale) and many were 9s or 10s.

I willing to join this group, because I know there must be some good SW here.

Biggie Smalls II
12-15-05, 20:37
Same here. I posted about a working UL girl I met and the next day LE was crawling in the area. If any of you have a better place to chat online, drop me a PM and keep me in the loop please! I don't mind sharing info and I know the regulars are reliable and trustworthy mongers. I quit posting due to the heat that I felt partially responsible for bringing down and scaring off the decent ladies.

Agree with you dude.

I personally had posted some info about a couple of (extremely) good WSW's on this board.

Unfortunately I posted this info out on the general Louisville board and lo,behold - within a week there was LE crawling over the particular stretch that I had mentioned.

This happened not once but twice in my case. I would be extremely wary about posting info out in the open. PM's can help but that is if other members are willing to share.

The current SW scene is simply dead. Guess the cold is keeping them all in.

Kygolfer77
12-27-05, 19:00
Was out Monday nite, kinda bored and just looking for a little fun. Cruised the usual spots with the usual diappointing results. Decided to stop at White Castle on 7th and Algonquin for a Coke and there way a young 22-25 year old Blonde, 5' 4", about a 6+ on the SW scale and she's buying dinner with nickles, dimes, and quarters. Counting it all out on the counter. She asks me Which way I'm headed. I play along and ask why. She needs a ride and says she'll give me gas money. I say sure, thinking what's she going to offer me her pennies. She had an apartment a few blocks away and too make a long story short, she wants to know if I could help her out. I said maybe we could work something out and she agreed to BBBJ for a Jackson and 5. She spent the next 30 minutes giving me one hell a BJ and CIM. She did spit it out in the bathroom. Paid her double and felt cheap when she started crying and thanking me. No phone but I will try to contact this one again.