PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Lap Dance Ban

Darkside Revus
12-06-05, 18:17
As of December 5th, no more lap dances in Nashville. Except at Brass Stables... at least until a Dec 13 hearing. I hope you mongers have been collecting dancers' numbers in advance of this. These ladies still have to make money and thus, private shows are an option... unless you can live with air dances, pasties, and booty shorts. I got a few numbers.... holla.

Darkside

MartyBreger
12-07-05, 03:34
Tonite, I got a fine lap dance from Passion at the Vu--same as always. Things seemed unchanged to me.

MartyBreger
12-07-05, 20:45
Last night (Tuesday) I had a few nice dances from Passion with plenty of rubbing and contact--including ass in the lap and smothered by her enhanced cleavage. Good effort by a sexy young gal. All appeared normal to me.

MartyBreger
12-07-05, 21:27
All was normal at the Vu on Tuesday night. Got some fine contact dances from Passion--a young hottie with enhanced cleavage and an ass built to grind!!

Mr Wheels
12-11-05, 11:37
I was at Ken's a couple of times last week and all is still normal there too. They used the new rules one night then found out about the injunction that was served due to Brass Stables and went back to the old rules. In fact, it looked to me like they might be letting a few things slide that they would have stopped before. I guess they figure what have they got to lose so they are leaving it up to the girl unless it gets really out of hand. Lots of girls working too because they don't know if the rules are going to change or not so they are trying to make as much as they can while they can get away with it.

SrvFan
12-14-05, 21:30
I'm headed your way this week and wonder how the rules are being enforced. Are there or have there ever been extras available at the clubs? Which is the best club in Nashville "in your opinion"?

Happy Lapping!

PWhipped
12-16-05, 18:17
Marty, can you get a lap dance at Vu?? (grin) PW

Darkside Revus
12-16-05, 19:36
I'm headed your way this week and wonder how the rules are being enforced. Are there or have there ever been extras available at the clubs? Which is the best club in Nashville "in your opinion"?

Happy Lapping!

I can say for certain that you can get laps at Brass Stables with impunity. Can't speak for the other clubs. Best ask at the door.

MartyBreger
12-17-05, 18:42
PW

All is normal at Ken's, Stephanie's and Platinum. Crowds are a little light, but thats also a function of the time of year and cold weather, but the girls still need their money.

Who's got a great lead on attractive young ladies with great BBBJ skills??

MartyBreger
12-29-05, 01:15
Was in Kens Tuesday night, and they had a 3 foot tape line around the stage and all the chairs pushed back behind the line. The manager said they get their new license soon and new rules begin Thursday. We'll see. Maybe some of the dancers will have to find "a new line of work" to support their lifestlyles?

Venom
01-08-06, 02:42
I went to The VIP, formerly Odyessy, on Thursday and the chairs were removed from around the stage but I was allowed to walk up to the stage and tip. Also, the girls were giving full contact lap dances. The girls there also quote their own price for dances. One of the girls told me that it won't be long before The VIP start enforcing the new rules.

MartyBreger
01-08-06, 03:57
Was at Club Platinum the other night and things are still like before. No three foot rule and they still have full contact lap dances. Some average girls and a few hotties. They claim that they are technically a theater and outside of these new rules--if you can believe that one. Was also told that their owner also owns Brass Stables, so this guy is quite creative.

Chef Bubba
01-08-06, 22:26
Talked to a few ladies Thursday night from Steps. They said that they were going to court on Tuesday. I hope all turns out alright for us.

BlackHawk101
04-24-07, 20:38
Sad!! I never that these clubs were out of control.

Benchseats Rock
06-03-07, 09:23
Nashville Police Shut Down Adult Bookstore

NASHVILLE - Local authorities closed House of Thrills — an adult bookstore in downtown Nashville — after a nine-month police investigation into "publicly lewd and unsafe sexual acts."

-advertisement-
A criminal court ordered the venue shuttered on Tuesday, though owner Daniel Mevio had closed up shop and taken down the sign voluntarily by the time police arrived to padlock the doors.

According to The Tennessean, House of Thrills failed a random inspection and around 80 arrests have been made there since October for various sexual offenses.

In an effort to crack down on adult-oriented businesses, Nashville authorities have also closed two area strip clubs in the last year for failing to comply with a new, more stringent adult ordinance. Among other restrictions, the 18-month-old adult entertainment law prohibits dancers from coming within three feet of club patrons.

"We're not policing morality," Metro police Sgt. Tony Blackburn told The Tennessean. "But we'll be looking at any public business that allows acts like this."