PDA

View Full Version : Sketchy in Derry

Zimmm33
02-19-21, 08:52
Went to 37 Crystal, used to be Rose something, now it's Snug Bodywork. Was on a really tight schedule, so just needed a half hour in and out. Rang bell and was left waiting outside for a minute. 50-ish provider finally opens the door and ushers me in. I ask if she's busy, with a customer. She says, "You wait five minutes. " Again, I was on a super tight window, so I said no, knowing 5 minutes can turn into 15 minutes fast. I go to walk out and she actually grabs me by the arm and pulls me towards the rooms. "You stay, you stay, five minutes," she keeps repeating. Perhaps if she was a knock out and smiling, I would have stayed, but she was really desperate for a customer was all. I yanked my arm away gently and said I'll be back another day. She is still desperate, pleading for me to stay. I walk out, get in car, and start to drive out. Traffic is busy on Crystal, so I am waiting for about 30 seconds. I look to the left, and she is there at my driver window! This is 30 feet from the store front! She knocks on window and yells, "I free now, I free now. You stay. " I shake my head in disbelief. Luckily traffic is clear. So I pull the heck out. Won't be back to that place. Z.

Zimmm33
02-19-21, 18:00
Sorry, posted this in wrong place.