PDA

View Full Version : Native

Eric1975
02-13-21, 22:03
Met this one for a BBBJCIM spit car date for 80. Pics are her. Will repeat.

IfNotNow
02-14-21, 00:04
Met this one for a BBBJCIM spit car date for 80. Pics are her. Will repeat.Perfect lips for that job.

Eric1975
02-14-21, 08:47
Perfect lips for that job.Absolutely!! Latinas are even better. Too bad she doesn't kiss, was hoping to suck on those lips.

BuffaloDog
02-23-21, 08:21
I think she might have been busted.

Eric1975
03-15-21, 19:48
I think she might have been busted.I thought so also, just seen her last night. She's taking a break and only seeing a few guys a week.

FlyingAlex
03-31-21, 01:56
I thought so also, just seen her last night. She's taking a break and only seeing a few guys a week.A different guy talked her into not using a condom for a little something. Anyone else have that luck? Another said he hinted, and she shot him down saying she'd never do that ever and immediately stopped talking to him completely. I did see the texts of the guy who said he pumped her raw and she definitely let him, he also got a couple pics of his cum leaking out of her.

We all know how the game is played. Ladies (almost) always say they never let a guy ride raw, but it's just like college. No gal really likes condoms, whether it's a steady partner or a one-night stand, but a couple really are sticklers for usage. I prefer to fill ladies with cum, but don't want to lose access to pussy before I try it.

Eric1975
04-12-21, 18:47
A different guy talked her into not using a condom for a little something. Anyone else have that luck? Another said he hinted, and she shot him down saying she'd never do that ever and immediately stopped talking to him completely. I did see the texts of the guy who said he pumped her raw and she definitely let him, he also got a couple pics of his cum leaking out of her.

We all know how the game is played. Ladies (almost) always say they never let a guy ride raw, but it's just like college. No gal really likes condoms, whether it's a steady partner or a one-night stand, but a couple really are sticklers for usage. I prefer to fill ladies with cum, but don't want to lose access to pussy before I try it.LOL if that's the case, maybe she's knocked up. Might explain her absence. Not answering texts or calls either.

Jim7070
06-29-21, 22:46
I think she might have been busted.I want to partake but that post has me cautious.

BuffaloDog
06-30-21, 01:04
I think she might have been busted.I forgot to update this post. It wasn't her who I saw on the website listing those who've been arrested. Apologies.