PDA

View Full Version : Mongers ISO

Punisher94
02-12-21, 17:21
I've seen this thread in cities under other states, and decided to start it here.

Here's what I'm looking for: a provider who does both massage and GFE in the same session.

I called Angel out in VB, and she quoted me $$ for the hour.

I am willing to see her, but want to see if there are any other providers out there that can beat that deal.

Wizzard
02-12-21, 17:48
You don't need to post your question ever hampton roads page! To have any post of value so don't plan on getting any help from senior.

I've seen this thread in cities under other states, and decided to start it here.

Here's what I'm looking for: a provider who does both massage and GFE in the same session.

I called Angel out in VB, and she quoted me $$ for the hour.

I am willing to see her, but want to see if there are any other providers out there that can beat that deal.

Punisher94
02-12-21, 18:33
I don't understand your second sentence, but the purpose of me posting this in all the Hampton Roads pages is so that each one has the thread for everyone to post what they are seeking in it.

You don't need to post your question ever hampton roads page! To have any post of value so don't plan on getting any help from senior.