PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
04-09-02, 23:43
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Oldtimer
04-12-02, 11:45
Anybody know whereabouts of Christine of
Alpha?

Bookie
04-13-02, 00:07
Hat off to Jackson!!!! I like the new board although it will take a little getting use to. Now we can see how many people are reading the messages at the same time while seeing how many people actually post quality information. We will now see who's adding to the board and how many are free loaders.

bookie

Stoner
04-13-02, 00:40
I'm here, boys. Let's roll!

I wish the old stuff could get archived, but we'll make do for now.

As for the one seeking Christine...I'll find out Monday and let you know.

Later!

GordonFreeman
04-13-02, 09:38
Suspect in prostitute murder goes on trial.

http://www.ctnow.com/news/local/hc-johnson0413.artapr13.story

CT Hobbyist
04-13-02, 10:55
Originally posted by GordonFreeman
Suspect in prostitute murder goes on trial.

http://www.ctnow.com/news/local/hc-johnson0413.artapr13.story

And people wonder why AMPs are more popular that SW now across America! Strangest part of the whole thing, the guy lives in a homeless shelter!

Stoner
04-21-02, 00:16
Oltimer...no idea about Christine.

I'll look into it though.

I must say I've been very impressed recently with this chick named Charice at the Alpha. She trips north from Florida once a month for about a week or so...Smokin!.

For fun, try out Trish or Vanessa.

For more fun, I hear the word is out on Melinda. Can't go wrong.

Selena is still the hottie.

swinger
04-22-02, 13:35
Anyone have info on SW or incall places in the Springfield, MA area?

Oldtimer
04-23-02, 19:54
Anybody know whereabouts of former Alpha
stars: Carla, Crystal,Wanda?

Chipper
04-25-02, 15:39
just got in from alpha whoever gave the HEAD'S up on vanessa was 100% correct thank you very much a real pleasent lady and very skilled all arts

Nylonlover
04-26-02, 19:38
Hi Guys...sorry it took so long for me to get back...I gotta report on "Christina" who advertises in the Advocate...$225 for fs; tall, pretty, nice legs (which I like!), but kind of flabby around the middle and breasts, like she lost a lot of weight in a hurry ; very friendly, terrific BBBJ, asked me how I wanted to finish, moans nice. If you don't mind the saggy tits not a bad one.

Maxwell Madison
04-27-02, 23:34
Went to Alpha for my fourth time today. I had a great time with Madison (tall, slender, tan blond from England). However, when I went to my locker afterward, I found that the cash in my wallet had been stolen, which totally ruined the whole experience for me. I was out the cash that I had for the tip and had to use my credit card (thankfully not stolen) for tip since Madison was great and deserved a good tip.

Has this happened to any of you? I mixed up the numbers good and made sure that the door was locked.

The lady at the front desk claimed that this NEVER happens since they went to the combination lock system, which I don't think is all that secure given the simple combinations that are set.

I am not sure if I will go back. However, if I do go back, do I have to leave my wallet in the locker? I would rather take it back to the room with me, but wonder if there is any pitfall in this.

GordonFreeman
04-28-02, 07:05
Max, That really sucks. I have never had that problem (or was even worried about it). Hopefully they will now mix the locks and lockers up and perhaps go back to the "key" system that they had before. You can also pay extra for a private room, but we shouldn't have to pay extra for security. I for one will keep going, but will be taking some extra personal security measures.

GordonFreeman
04-28-02, 07:15
Originally posted by oldtimer
Anybody know whereabouts of former Alpha
stars: Carla, Crystal,Wanda?

Three other Alpha girls (Maureen, Layla, and Cassie) have left and are now working at the new massage parlour in Windsor (Dreamscapes 860-688-5328). Excuse me, it is not a massage parlour, it is a "relaxation spa". The place is very nice, but I still prefer Alpha or the Waterbury AMPs.

CT Hobbyist
04-28-02, 21:20
Gordon, Do you know of any other good MPs in the area? I like Alpha, but am looking for variety, and sick of all the AMPs

Stoner
04-29-02, 08:32
Madison...thats is unheard of. Folks rarely have the time to steal let alone sit and figure out your combination.

What time did you go in?

Who was around?

Like mentioned, there is a private room, and yes...you can bring your wallet with you. Just don't ASK if you can...bring your towel and wrap it in that.

Be smart. Again...I NEVER had an issue.

To the Vanessa conniseur...good job! She is very talented. Made up for the looks, absolutely.

Also...FYI...beware of BBBJs from certain other ladies. Some gentleman with a STD has been there and infected her. She's getting treated and will be fine.

Stay healthy fellows...realize you're risks without a jimmyhat and determine if its worth it. If she has weird sores in her mouth, stay away at all costs. You don't know if the sore is open or closed and your stethescope is not the best tool to find that out...if you know what I mean.

No fear on the rest. Stick to the ladies who STRICTLY practice protection if you're not sure.

GordonFreeman
04-29-02, 15:50
Originally posted by CT Hobbyist
Gordon, Do you know of any other good MPs in the area? I like Alpha, but am looking for variety, and sick of all the AMPs
Windsor: Dreamscapes
Meriden: Tubs-4-2
Waterbury: Cleopatras
Vernon: New Seoul (hj only)
Hartford: All others have been closed for years :(
From *********/Web: Try Scarlett
From Advocate: Try Cynthia (I have the number someplace)

These are all ok, but I still think Alpha and the AMPs are better.

Maxwell Madison
04-29-02, 22:01
Originally posted by Stoner
Madison...thats is unheard of. Folks rarely have the time to steal let alone sit and figure out your combination.

What time did you go in?

Who was around?

I was in for an hour; I don't like to rush. There were maybe 5-6 patrons, the ladies, and staff. I went in around 6:00pm on Saturday. As for the combination, based on the combinations I have gotten, there are only about 9 combinations. I believe it would take about a minute to try all of the combinations.

I like the idea of wrapping my wallet in the towel. I sure won't leave anything valuable in the locker again.

Stoner
05-01-02, 00:40
I've never done a Saturday there...that may explain it.

One thing to realize is that 90% of the ladies there support an addiction of one type or another. Nothing wrong with that cause lord knows we've got our own vices to support. :)

None of them I know would take the chance to rip some one off...at least...not from the front at least. I don't think they would chance it...too easy to get found out or noticed.

Yet I don't trust some of the "young" dudes that come by as of recent. Some look like real "wannabee" thugs. They're the worst cause they don't have the balls. It appears the ole place is hurting for good clientele, IMO.

There aren't many of these little punks...but just enough to get on my nerves.

Yeah...keep your wallet with you and have fun. For what you get compared to other states...we have a gold mine.

BTW...check out Charice, Ebony and Selena. Nothing but good things from them. I've yet to be disappointed.

JustFun
05-01-02, 00:58
Hi Gordon + the gang,
Dreamscapes is new one to me. Do you select a girl or do you get whoever lets you in, or however they work it?
Whats the fee's?
Not sure where it's located, but sure as hell better than Hartford or Bridgport!

GordonFreeman
05-01-02, 15:34
Originally posted by JustFun
Hi Gordon + the gang,
Dreamscapes is new one to me. Do you select a girl or do you get whoever lets you in, or however they work it?
Whats the fee's?
Not sure where it's located, but sure as hell better than Hartford or Bridgport!
It is in Windsor (250 Lamberton Road). You get to select the girl. The fee is $60 and tipping starts at $60. Very clean, very small, very safe. Open 9-9, Mon-Sat. Although this place is brand new, the hostess that I selected knew me from her previous place of employment. I cannot say how others would be or are being treated/screened. I am not going to post any intimate details on WSG since there is no reason to give LE a jump start. In a nutshell, I may go back every once in a while, but I still prefer Alpha or the Waterbury AMPs.

JustFun
05-02-02, 01:29
Thanks Gordon!,
$60 + $60 = I'll go to vernon and save $30

If you were going again, how much would you bring?
Carefully worded.

Hartford is scary, I'll glady bypass it for Windsor!

Actually now that our IP's are logged, and may some dark day
be seized, I'll point out for the RECORD that everything I write,
is pure fiction.

Stoner
05-02-02, 02:21
Hehe...JustFun.

You need a road trip into Hartford.
I should hook you up with the best tatas in Hartford.
You'll grow a pair and skip New Seoul.

For the EAXACT same price, you get a LOT more bangin for the buck. Its just silly to pay $80 for a HJ.

Hell...get a crackhead to do it for $5
(Don't recommend that, BTW. Ewwww!!! Nasty!)

Anyways...I was shocked when the ***** at the little peep door wanted $50 just to WALK in...and $$$$ for just a freakin HJ?

I paid it for the experience...then never again while there is a place elsewhere to go.

Hartford is just fine...no problems.

Actually...Scratch that...

NEVER had a problem in Hartford.

And I'm not even from around here!
Get out of the 'burbs, dude.

If you want that hook up...let me know.

Nutbuster5
05-02-02, 11:16
To those who are afraid of Hartford, what a bunch of cowards you are. Parking in the neighborhood where the Alpha is located is not the worst thing in the world. That is not the worst neighborhood in town, there are bigger risks trying to pick up a street ***** near dutch point housung projects or other areas. Good luck in windsor and in waterbury (I must say Hong Kong studio is a good experience), but don't be afraid of Hartford or Alpha.

Bookie
05-02-02, 17:46
Is it just me or is the time of the last post section all messed up? I can never tell when there is a new post? Any help?

Tia

Mighty Spearsman
05-03-02, 11:21
Dear bookie (Tia?):
The reason that the time looks confusing is because it is Greenwich Mean Time or GMT, which means Greenwich England (not Greenwich Connecticut). Right now GMT is 5 hours ahead of the time in Connecticut and elsewhere on the East Coast.

The advantage to GMT is that postings from all over the world are logged in at the same time, that way you can compare when your postings were made to someone from the West Coast or elsewhere. GMT is also not affected by Daylight Savings Time rules, which differ from state to state in the U.S. (and even within states - Indiana has at least 3 different time zones right now).

The GMT time appears on the "Table of Contents" page of the New Forum. You'll see a shaded box that reads "Category", "United States" "Canada" "Central America" "Site Administration", then underneath the box it reads "All times are GMT. The time now is XX:XX" I always check that space to help orient myself whenever I check in.

By the way, thanks for your many fine postings. Keep up (no pun intended) the good work!

Mighty Spearsman
05-03-02, 16:23
Stopped by Dreamscapes in Windsor mid-afternoon Friday after my visit to Sun Accurpressure Center in Berlin turned out to be a wasted trip (see my posting in "Other Areas").

Dreamscapes in located in the office park area of Windsor, just off the Poquonock exit of I-91 and right behind the Hilton and Courtyard hotels on Lamberton Road, just off Day Hill Road. The good thing is that the big sign at the driveway entrance to 250 Lamberton Road doesn't mention Dreamscapes at all, only lists "New England Dental Associates" or something like that. The door to Dreamscapes is located around the left side of the building, towards the back of the left side wall. The only problem here is that the 3 Dreamscapes employees all parked their cars in the back part of the side road, thus I had to park about halfway down the side where I could be seen by the Dental Associates customers/employees in some of the examination rooms if they looked out the windows. I'm hoping that no one I know was getting their teeth checked there today! On the other hand, since Dreamscapes just opened a week ago, with little or no advertising (they're not in the phonebook or in this week's Advocate) and because their two signs are small and discreet, anyone who saw me today probably would not have known what I was up to.

Two young ladies were on duty, both around 21 years old, a very slender but pretty black girl and a chunky but cute white girl. Unlike Gordon Freeman, I did not know either young lady. And yes the prices started at $60 for a half-hour in the room ($120 for a full hour in the room) and $60 and up for the tip. They make you sign a written agreement first that you are receiving only a "non-therapeutic" massage (I was tempted to sign "B. Clinton" but didn't). If you want to shower first, you have to go to a shower stall in the bathroom and take a shower alone.

Had a very nice rubdown and GFE but no FS or BJ with the slender black girl, who stayed dressed in bra, thong panties and stockings. Only surprise was about halfway through the session when I reached over to unhook her bra and she stopped me, smiled and said sorry that's extra. On the other hand, my half-hour lasted about 45 minutes. I was the only customer (around 2 p.m.) and got the impression that it had been a quiet day. I left the minimum $60 tip which seemed right for what I received.

GordonFreeman's posting on May 1st turned out to be right on target. I may come back here again but won't make it my main stop - the AMPs in Waterbury may be a longer drive but you get a lot more for your money, I feel.

Genius
05-03-02, 17:45
Nice review Spearsman

I bet Dreamscapes doesn't last long. My observation is that the places that open next to legit businesses tend to get complaints to LE from those businesses. It gets obvious when the two girls report for "work" in the morning and then only male clients park their cars and disapear for an hour exactly what is going on.

You would be doing the girls a favor, next time you are there, by telling them to park their cars away from the place so the clients are less obvious.

GordonFreeman
05-04-02, 18:59
Originally posted by Mighty Spearsman
They make you sign a written agreement first that you are receiving only a "non-therapeutic" massage.

I was not asked to sign anything when I went, but then again I have WSG tatooed on my arm. Also my $60 tip did get me extras, just shy of fs. In a nutshell, YMMV at DreamScapes. Do you remember any of the girls names?

FutLong
05-05-02, 19:17
Where are the sw's in Hartford? Any around St. Francis area? New to the area so please be specific. Thx.

TiredOfBlondes
05-05-02, 22:36
I was in Windsor after 8PM Sunday night. Decided to check out Dreamscapes.
Wasn't surprised to find it was closed. They had 2 lawn chairs outside, I guess that means business was so slow that the ladies had time to catch some rays, or it meant so many customers, they needed additional seating! (joke)
I noticed a trash dumpster just outside their door, Newton's law says if you're able to park near the door....... the hauler will show up during your massage and lean on horn till you get out of his way. Best to park out front.
I suppose you could carry a vacuum with you, so people watching you (from other business in area) will think your a salesmen or something.
All I could see was a wood door beyond the glass door entry and a privacy panel next to that. All was clean and the area is nice. I'll try again sometime.

Mighty Spearsman
05-06-02, 15:26
Thanks to everyone for your feedback and kind comments.

To "TiredOfBlondes"
I forgot to mention in my posting that Dreamscapes is only open Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sorry - hope you didn't have to go out of your way to go there on Sunday. Please post a report if and when you go back there.

To Gordon Freeman
The attractive thin black girl uses the name "Mocha" and the chunky cute white girl was "Cali." The lady at the door said her name was Kristin, she didn't seem to be available as a masseuse (although I still would have picked "Mocha" even if Kristin was available). "Mocha" told me that she only works until 3 p.m. daily as she has another job (hedging her bets in case Dreamscapes does not succeed?)

To "genius"
Thanks for the suggestion, I had actually thought the same thing about suggesting to them that the employees park farther away from the entrance, either by a phone call or telling them the next time I stop by. You are probably also correct that the neighbors will notice what's up and complain/gossip.

Dreamscapes may also close for lack of business. Look at it this way; I paid $120 ($60 plus $60) for the same service that I could have received at New Seoul in Vernon for $80 or $90 total - ok massage, HJ, shower on my own - the only difference being that the Dreamscapes girls were younger and prettier. And I could have a shorter but equally good experience (maybe even a BBBJ from Lisa) at Kit-Kat in Meriden for a total of $90 - $110. At the other end of the price spectrum, I could have spent $160 - $180 at Alpha or some of the Waterbury AMPs (Magic, Hong Kong, Lily) and had a tremendous time - table shower, great massage, FS, and some of these girls are as pretty or even prettier than the Dreamscapes girls. So, like Gordon Freeman said, Dreamscapes will stay on my list of places to patronize but won't be on the top of the list.

For everyone, please feel free to post reports of your own visits to Dreamscapes. Thanks!

travlinman
05-11-02, 12:11
Could someone please tell me what the Alpha's hours of operations are. Thanks!

Oldtimer
05-11-02, 17:02
Originally posted by travlinman
Could someone please tell me what the Alpha's hours of operations are. Thanks!
11:30AM-1:00AM+/- Mon-Saturday
Closed Sunday

ctjohn
05-12-02, 08:54
Where is Kit Kat located in Meriden ?

CT Hobbyist
05-12-02, 10:02
Originally posted by ctjohn
Where is Kit Kat located in Meriden ?

It is located on the Berlin Turnpike (Rt 15) in Meriden. If your coming from Hartford, just head down the turnpike, and you will see it on your left near the end of the turnpike about 1 mile before where route 5 splits off of 15 in Meriden (before it becomes a limited access expressway type road). If your coming from the south, take 91 to exit 17 for 5-15. Take 5-15, and 1 mile after the expressway part ends, it is on the right.

Nutbuster5
05-16-02, 19:56
Has anyone been able to get f/s at dreamscapes? Does anyone know if this is possible?

GordonFreeman
05-17-02, 09:53
Nutbuster5: The answer to your question is yes. It appears that some girls do and some don't. I had posted some more info under "Hartford" or "Other Areas".

Chipper
05-17-02, 15:27
anyone have info on little redhead at alpha seems to be always booked solid

GordonFreeman
05-17-02, 16:06
Originally posted by chipper
anyone have info on little redhead at alpha seems to be always booked solid
You mean the one with the long wavy read hair and the freckly face? Looks to be in her 20s.

Chipper
05-17-02, 17:54
gordon i think that's her i believe her name is kelly

GordonFreeman
05-17-02, 20:40
gordon i think that's her i believe her name is kelly
Reviews that I have seen on another site of her seem to vary. They may not even be of the same girl. If she is young, hot, and from Boston: expect a good time, but not a GFE.

Chipper
05-17-02, 21:34
thanks i think she is short has short hair anyway nothing happening in bristol where the amp is supposed to be will keep my eyes open

Joe_c
05-18-02, 10:27
Hey, has anyone meet up with Gourgeous in Garters?? Read some posting, but nothing in any great detail.

How attrative and good is this lady? Cost and overall experience is appreciated.

Also...anyone that might live in the Waterbury Area, and/or uses Tele-Media Cable, and has a cable box - what is the Number that is in the back of the BOX.

I do not have a box, but looking into gettng one. In order to make certain that I purchase the right one that will work in this area, I need that model number.
So, if you can, let me know what the Model Number of Box that is used by you (for tele-media cable) to receive premium channels in the Waterbury area.

Greatly Appreciated!!

GordonFreeman
05-18-02, 13:21
Originally posted by Joe_c
Hey, has anyone meet up with Gourgeous in Garters?? Read some posting, but nothing in any great detail.

I have never seen her, but the word among various web sites is to avoid her. Save the money that you would have spent on Gourgeous in Garters and just get cable legally.

JustFun
05-19-02, 04:15
Hi Joe, What little I know about Gourgeous in Garters is that she is said to be very pretty and is located in West Hartford. She doesn't or didn't offer full service to 1st time customers.

A couple of years ago she placed a personal ad, offering herself as a traveling companion for wealthy businessmen.

I called her voice mail 2 years ago, she did discretly return my call
at the time I requested. She sounded super sexy and also intelligent.
She was incall only, I was looking for outcall at that time.
Thats all I know.

Lgkok
05-19-02, 08:26
Is Alpha open on Sunday??

krul
05-19-02, 09:01
Alpha is closed on Sundays

Mighty Spearsman
05-20-02, 12:45
Dear Joe_c:

In addition to agreeing with Gordon Freeman's response to your inquiry about "Gorgeous in Garters," I humbly request that you also check previous postings (mostly in the Old Forum) as there have been several postings about "Gorgeous" during the last six months.

GordonFreeman
05-20-02, 15:47
Originally posted by krul
Alpha is closed on Sundays

The girls all have to attend church.

WaTaGuy
05-20-02, 19:00
Has anyone ever hooked up with this Elle Starre?
She says she is an escort, and is looking for clients, but when the time comes to set something up, she always comes up with an excuse.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/ellestarre

E-man
05-23-02, 08:43
Does anyone know about Lauren @ alpa? She seems to be busy. She is an older girl with glasses. I usually go at night and saw her when I stopped one day.

Thanks

E-man

rookie6999
05-23-02, 11:53
Wataguy: I saw on another site a review for ElleStarre that said it was a good experience, $200/hr, that the photo on her profile is accurate, and that she is prompt. I am a little put off to call her at first, because her profile.link given doesn't say anything about providing a service, but if you do get a hold of her post back here. As I said, the review on the other site said it was a good experience with her, if that helps you any

Oldtimer
05-23-02, 12:21
Originally posted by E-man
Does anyone know about Lauren @ alpa? She seems to be busy. She is an older girl with glasses. I usually go at night and saw her when I stopped one day.

Thanks

E-man
One of the best at Alpha-Has a couple reviews on JAG

Chipper
05-23-02, 17:27

Thanks

E-m
an lauren is very accomadating and very skilled also a nice person what is jag

E-man
05-23-02, 20:44
Thanks for the info on Lauren.
<p>
Oldtimer like chipper I need directions on how to find jag. Can you give us a web address?

<p>
Thanks again!

Oldtimer
05-23-02, 22:00
Thanks for the info on Lauren.
<p>
Oldtimer like chipper I need directions on how to find jag. Can you give us a web address?

<p>
Thanks again!

http://209.236.222.188

zim
05-26-02, 03:12
Anybody know anything about the following girls from Alpha?

Alicia
Aurora
Beth
Chanel
Cheyenne
Corinne
Cynthia
Elise
Farrah
Janie
Jessica
Jordan
Kristin
Leslie
Maya
Melissa
Rachel
Rhea
Sue-Le
Tiffany

Thanks!

Zim

GordonFreeman
05-26-02, 07:30
Originally posted by zim
Anybody know anything about the following girls from Alpha?
Alicia.............
Thanks!
Zim
Zim: You quoted most of the roster. What exactly do you need to know? Gordon.

E-man
05-26-02, 12:31
Zim,

Not one of the girls you mentioned still works @ alpha. They must have moved on.

E-man

zim
05-26-02, 13:49

Zim: You quoted most of the roster. What exactly do you need to know? Gordon.

Gordon,

Anything you know about them would be great: older/younger, black-hispanic-white, etc.

Thanks

Zim

JustFun
05-27-02, 04:07
Something is funny Zim,
How did you get the list, but seem to have never been there?
U L/E?

zim
05-27-02, 10:30
Originally posted by JustFun
Something is funny Zim,
How did you get the list, but seem to have never been there?
U L/E?

JustFun,
Am I L/E? Absolutely not. Made the list by calling into the answering service.
Been to Alpha many times, have had a great time there with lots of the girls. --Zim

Mighty Spearsman
05-27-02, 11:07
Sorry, Zim, I just don't buy it. If you really want to know about the ladies at Alpha, why not show up in person? On a busy evening, most of the girls would be working, and you find out for yourself who is older-younger, black, hispanic, white, a Klingon etc.

MeatMan
05-28-02, 19:05
Hey Fellas

I was in Hartford last week doing some business.While i was on the Bus (Local F4 route) I noticed that the area i was passing was kinda rough. What area is that? is it a place SWS frequent? What the Going Rate for SWS there? Waht times are they out? how do they rate in looks? Any info would help thanx!

GordonFreeman
05-28-02, 20:49
Originally posted by MEATMAN
Hey Fellas

I was in Hartford last week doing some business.While i was on the Bus (Local F4 route) I noticed that the area i was passing was kinda rough. What area is that? is it a place SWS frequent? What the Going Rate for SWS there? Waht times are they out? how do they rate in looks? Any info would help thanx!
Do you recall what street? I do not believe that there is a lot of street action left in Hartford. Years ago they did some sweeps and impounded vehicles.

Pogo
05-28-02, 23:57
After about an eight year absence from alpha, (Moved out of the area) I am back and looking to get back in over there. I hear it is impossible to get in these days. What do I need to do to get in. Is it enough that I can describe the place and mention the names of a few of the workers who used to be there?

GordonFreeman
05-29-02, 06:46
Originally posted by pogo
After about an eight year absence from alpha, (Moved out of the area) I am back and looking to get back in over there. I hear it is impossible to get in these days. What do I need to do to get in. Is it enough that I can describe the place and mention the names of a few of the workers who used to be there?
Those women seem to have great memories. They should remember you and let you in. If not, use my secret code: 6969 :)

Stoner
05-29-02, 08:10
Zim seems really weird...

Not one of those ladies are still at Alpha...for at least a year since I've been there.

I don't buy it, dude.

Don't let the judges and reps from the LOB know you're screwing around with their afternoon alternative to golf.

You'll piss off the guys that write your checks.
Get a clue.
Get a life.

As for the fellow trying to get in to the Alpha...if they don't remember you (which I doubt they ever forget), you need a member to introduce you in some how.

Seek out Trish or Vanessa. They never seem to forget a face.

Personally...I'm glad their getting selective again. They need to.

Mighty Spearsman
05-29-02, 11:44
Hey guys, it's been almost a month since I posted a report on my visit to Dreamscapes in Windsor, and I haven't seen any new reports since. I'm sure that at least one of you have been there this month, so PLEASE give us a report!

MeatMan
05-29-02, 15:00
Gordon Freeman,
I dont know the Hartford area at all but,what i did was take the F bus to Wheathersfield and along the route, It looked like it was a run down area of Hartford(Dangerous area?) what section of Hartford is that? thanx for the info if you have any!:)
MEATMAN

GoneFishing
05-29-02, 19:51
Comrade's:
Just to let you know, area's kinda rough but the corner of Broad and Ward, I've seen heavy SW action. In fact, one hot day this spring, it missed out on two hotties because the guy's were quicker than me on the pick-up. Some 7-8's I'd say.

Stoner
05-30-02, 01:14
Broad and ward? No way!

Do you live in Hartford, Gonefishing?
Or do you work there?

Chipper
05-30-02, 15:48
i'm not sure if it is open but 109 north st. bristol has a big brand new sign ASIAN ACCUPRESSURE CENTER IL'L keep my eyes open and keep you posted

Chipper
05-31-02, 22:19
asian accupressure sauna has sign in window that says OPEN

GoneFishing
06-02-02, 10:41
Stoner: I travel to Hartford often. I did score an older latino there last year. Why ? what is the deal with Broad/Ward Streets ?

GordonFreeman
06-03-02, 15:08
This is the sister to the new club in Berlin, I got no extras when I went.

Bringer
06-03-02, 19:02

I tried them Saturday and got nothing more than a massage. Sun in Berlin was more accommodating with Russian on my first visit and a HJ on the second.

thor
06-08-02, 17:30
Hi, I need some help. I'm from out of town, and used to see a sweetheart named Sandy, at Alpha. She worked there for a long time, and had short brown hair, was thin, in her mid 30's. Is she still at Alpha, or does anyone know of her current whereabouts? I will be coming to Hartford in 2 weeks. Also, what is the deal with A Victorian Sentiment? They advertise under escorts, but seem to offer only massage at a steep price. Is more than massage available? Thanks for your help, and/or leads!

JustFun
06-09-02, 14:49
Thor,
I hear you don't get laid at Victorian Sentiment. I've never been there myself. They also advertise as florests and bed + breakfast.
Weird stuff.

Oldtimer
06-09-02, 16:15
Thor: Re: Sandy-Alpha has one hell of a turn-over in the last
couple months. Best bet is to call and ask if she still is working,
and whjen she is on.If you can co-ordinate, make an appointment
As for as V/C goes it is a rip-off joint. Stay away! Nothing is
available there.

Mighty Spearsman
06-10-02, 09:32
Dear Thor:

At the risk of appearing repetitive, please don't waste your time going to or even thinking about "A Victorian Sentiment" - an overpriced, expensive massage and nothing else.

In addition to Alpha, you may want to check out "Dreamscapes" in Windsor, and there's a new AMP in Berlin, not far from the Rock Cats stadium and walking distance from the Amtrak station in Berlin. Check out the postings under Hartford and other areas. Good luck!

Mighty Spearsman
06-10-02, 16:49
Stopped by Dreamscapes at lunchtime today. The dark-skinned black lady who I was with last time, Mocha, was not on duty - evidently her hours change every day as she juggles this job with her second job. The chunky but cute white girl, Cali, was on duty, as well as a very beautiful lighter-skinned black girl with a great smile, who was giving a manicure to some half-asleep guy in a bathrobe in the main room/lobby. Since I wasn't interested in a first-time experience with Cali, I decided to split.

Still the same problems as last time with parking - the employees all park their cars in the back by the door, so customers like me have to park closer to the main parking lot where they can be seen by the employees of the two respectable businesses at the front of the same building. I even made a comment about the parking situation to the hostess at the front door, Kristin, but she seemed amused rather than concerned. Not good! Also, the hostess seemed unaware that Dreamscapes's ad hasn't appeared the last few weeks in the Hartford Advocate, but she did say that she would discuss it with "the other person" whoever that is.

By the way, guys, still no recent reviews about this place. Don't tell me none of you have been there recently ?!?!?

Stoner
06-13-02, 01:11
Nor would I ever. I went past the place.
That place is gonna blow up with LE.
They're not playing it very smart at all.

bklynguy
07-01-02, 20:52
Oldtimer, you wsere looking for Christine of Alpha a while back. I was there recently, had a pretty good time with a voluptuous, friendly black girl with an infectious smile, named Keisha. Anyway, I called the other day and Christine is evidently back. I was away for a long time, lots of new faces, but some of the oldtimers are still there. Sonia for example.

Who are the best girls there, currently?

Wsgman
07-03-02, 16:49
Finally tried alphs again, this time they let me in at night. Corp Card and Drivers license.

Cost alot more than I was led to believe. 60 hour +140 tip

Maybe it was the girl I chose, she was tall pretty and British - I'd rate her 8-9. Although I truly enjoyed her great looks and body, her enthusiam was lacking, and I am certainly a man on the attractive side, so not sure what was up.

I was wondering, since you pay at the door, but choose the lady later, how do they know how much time you paid for? Also I really did not want a whole hour and was wondering if the expected tip for FS is less with less time. I was expecting to pay 40+100 and someday am thinking of sampling two - separately of course!

Bookie
07-03-02, 16:51
This forum is dying a slow death...... Why have all the post dried up? Has everybody decided to go cold turkey or is this baord loaded with free loaders who just read but don't offer anything? I know I have made many contributions and would like to continue but if it is just going to be a few of us maybe we will find a different way to communicate like maybe a private board for those who regularly post? What would all the free loaders do then? hmmm

JustFun
07-04-02, 15:52
Hi Bookie,
I think it's the weather and frequent WSG down time, that is slowing up the posts. Not complaining about the down time, as much of it was to improve the site.
I'm not crying poor, but I've had to cut back on my hobby costs.
the economy is slow and I for one am feeling it.
Other than a few trips to New Seoul in Vernon, I have nothing to post.

I wonder aloud here if Jackson should request VOLUNTARY cash contributions for top notch equipment etc......He must have spent a fortune already! and 5, 10, or $20 from a small percentage of us....would surely help.
I'm NOT Jackson or affiliated with him.

Gecko
07-04-02, 17:11
I think part of it is that most of the places currently open have multiple reviews, and maybe people just dont feel its necessary to keep reviewing the same establishment over and over again. I usually just write in when I go to a new place (rare, I like to stick with one or two places) ,or if something significantly different than the normal experience happens.
Perhaps you end up with a catch22 situation... people don't feel comfortable trying out new places without writeups, but you can't write up a place without visiting it first... *shrug*

jam master jay
07-05-02, 02:00
I have noticed the slowdown, too. I think that an economic downturn may be to blame, but I hope that we keep sharing the info as we get it...this forum is too valuable to waste.

Maxwell Madison
07-05-02, 16:55
I haven't been to a place in Hartford since I had money stolen from my locker at Alpha in May. That is why I haven't had anything to post. Following are the last four encounters at Alpha:

Maureen - Great experience. BBBJ, GFE. Older (~42) but more slender than the other older ladies. I don't care for full figured. I think Gordon or somebody else reported that she went to Dreamscapes.

Lacey - Great experience. BBBF, GFE. Had fingernails about 2-3 inches long which felt good. Very friendly. Again. Older late 30's. Just had a kid last December so had some stretch marks. Is she still there???

Sonja - Great slender latin body. No real enthusiasm.

Madison (I think) - Tall slender, good tan with British accent. Gave a good, long massage. No real enthusiasm during the act. This sounds like the lady that Myhobby calls Morgan. I don't know if they are the same person or one of us has the name wrong.

I have to agree with earlier posts that the older ladies provide a better time. However, sometimes it is nice to enjoy a hard body even if the enthusiasm isn't all there.

As for being rushed, I have made it clear that I intend to last for an hour, and none of the ladies has tried to rush me. I think that politely explaining up front that you want to enjoy their company for the full time makes a difference sometimes.

The E
07-08-02, 21:21
I visited Hartford last week and had a blast. This is the best city out of all the cities that I have ever visited in the US for SW action. I picked up a very very young Puerto Rican and had the time of my life for $40! I think that you guys should take a cruise around the area directly north of downtown between 10:30 pm and 1:30 am. You will find your picking of Puerto Ricans and Blacks in all sizes and ages. I was very impressed with the city and look forward to going there again.

The police were very non chalant about the prostitution activity going on. After I droped my young tender off, I continued to cruse around, just to see what the area had to offer. I ran into a girl that had the face and body of Jennifer Lopez, I swear to God, and her friend with her was just as beautiful with hair down to her ass. They both looked like they were about 25. I had the J Lo look alike apporach the car. She said that she needed to get her rent paid. I was like "cool" Then she said $150. And I was like "no way" I'm in my 20's myself and have no problem getting women. I like picking up women because of the excitement of the chase. It's sort of like fishing I guess. Well, needless to say, I called it a night, but for you guys who are spending $150 in those bars... not including the overpriced drinks, you can get one of there Puerto Rican beauties to spend the night with you for less that $200.

The E

Stoner
07-08-02, 23:55
Stoner, here.

Listen boys...I check the boards almost every day for one of you cats to share some goods.

I frequent several of the boards here and post up all I know.

I'll say this...its a good idea to post even if you ain't got some thing new to share. Let us know some of your experiences and fun times...and not so fun times.

Me...I can't seem to find a prosti in Hartford for the life of me. I think I saw one once...then the ***** jumped in a truck with some dude and was gone.

If you see'em post up.

As for the Alph...if you paid that much, you got boned....real nice I might add.

They keep close watch on the time...if you really need to know how, I'd tell you.

When you go, tell them you want 30, 45 or 1 hour. Guys go in all the time for 30 min. Much cheaper...rushed yes...but cheaper.

Also...as for tip...well...$140 is less than double the fair. I've heard this guy say he paid about $100 each time...and thats with tip on the tip.

Realize that some of the girls are druggies. Not all, but a few. No matter what...they work hard for their money and aren't out to satisfy all the men in the world...they just want to get paid and not have to sweat too bad to get it. Some guys come in there loaded with cash and...well...mess it up for the rest of us.

Go in, leave the cash on the table and enjoy your back rub session. Then, after the massage...have fun. Don't haggle, don't ask. Just have fun as consenting adults...cause thats all it is.

I greatly suggest sticking to one lady for a while and build a reporte. Let her know what you like. The girls talk, you know. When they see some one has been with the BBBJ ladies too often...some get real unenthusiastic about you, to be honest. Its a shame...but true.

Heres a new clue to use to pick a good one. Go for the smiles and talks to you when you come in. Sit down, have a coffee and relax a bit. Enjoy their company for a little while and see who has a spark to them. Also...ask other guys. Most are more than willing to share a favorite. I've mentioned Selena several times. A real favorite and she always stay covered...at least...she better. :)

CT Hobbyist
07-09-02, 00:21
Originally posted by The E
I visited Hartford last week and had a blast. This is the best city out of all the cities that I have ever visited in the US for SW action. I picked up a very very young Puerto Rican and had the time of my life for $40! I think that you guys should take a cruise around the area directly north of downtown between 10:30 pm and 1:30 am.
The E

What streets do you speak of?

Mighty Spearsman
07-09-02, 11:03
As some of the readers of this site already know, the Reverend Henry L. Price of Hartford has been arrested several times during the last two years on numerous charges, including the promotion of prostitution.

Well, ole' Henry got arrested again over the weekend. In today's Hartford Courant, an article about Henry's arrest included the following tidbit:

"Price benefited financially from the work of eight prostitutes from September 1995 to June 2000. Price met the women while he was a prison counselor...he'd buy them clothes, rent them cars and put them up in apartments, police said, and they'd take a job walking the streets or working at a massage parlor in Meriden. Price took 75% of their pay, police said."

Wonder what Meriden massage parlor they were referring to - Tubs for Two?

The E
07-09-02, 13:41
If you past the Hilton downtown going north and make a left at the second traffic light you get to, then curve to the left at the next light, you will be in the general vincinity for about 1 mile. Also, if you make a right into the neighboorhood, you can drive for about 1 mile in that direction on about 20 different streets and find activity. The inner neighborhood area houses the younger girls. You can find a girl between the age of ?? and 23 on those steets for less than $100. They will give you the eye. Do not approach a girl that does not signal you! If you do, she may have some brother or cousion in the area who sees you and tries to confront you. I am a 26 year old black male, so I blend in well, but for you older white guys, be careful.

Oldtimer
07-09-02, 13:42
M/S- No, it was the place on the other side of
the street-Now closed. Run by a witch by the
name of Yalta. Forget the places name, but was
constantly in trouble. Had about 20 cats kept
there-smelled like cat shit.

Oldtimer
07-09-02, 13:52
Just remember-(Post below) It was Garden of Eden

Stoner
07-10-02, 01:09
Took one for the team.

Try corner of Ashley and Garden.

Skanky as hell! I'll try out Mr E's stuff later...I scoped it out tonight...LE all over the place. You would have to be suicidal...or Black...to get in an out of there without the LE on your backside.

Fortunately, I'm both. There is some action in the housing project off of Main St...but also heavy open air drugs sales. Cops care more about the drug sales than hookers. The drugs sales have them coming out like flies it seemed. I witnessed at least 4 instances of cops rolling up in the middle of a drug sale.

The universal EYE sign is all that seperates folks...take E's advice. There is no stereotypical hookers as far as I could see and sample.

I had a nasty piece of chocolate named Cookie. $15. Yeah, she's ?cute?, maybe a 4 at best. Not ugly at all...but no class or style. I swear I'll never let my precious member get tasted by such a skank again.

I'll keep to the stabled breed than the wild and loose breed...unless I can find me a 19-20 yr old all-nighter.

roberto
07-20-02, 10:48
I had not been to Alpha since my favorite, Maureen, left, but went on Thursday and had a pretty good time. Picked a Gwyneth-Paltrow resembling, dirty-blond, 19 year old from Boston with a very trim figure (Her name was Leah). Gave a pretty good BJ and was a nice, enthusiastic, noisy screw. Tipped $100, which seemed to please her.

Someone said Maureen went to Dreamscapes; where is this place? Her sister, Lisa, was also dynamite, and I wonder if anyone knows where she went.

Bookie
07-23-02, 14:21
Central CT desperately needs a "full service" American spa other than Alpha. I am not that interested in visiting Dreamscapes or Impanema after the luke warm reviews. I hope someone opens one soon!

The E
07-24-02, 14:07
Has anyone taken my previous advice about the area north of downtown yet. That place is a goldmine. I am down south and am dying to go back. I could spend all day in that neighborhood. The women there are spectacular! It seems to me as if the spa and club scene is dead anyway. Why waste your time when you can have 18 year-old Puerto Ricans waving you down in the neighborhoods.

Mighty Spearsman
07-29-02, 00:21
Sorry guys, but "Dreamscapes" in Windsor is closed down.

Stopped by there Saturday afternoon (July 27th). As soon as I drove into the parking lot, I knew something was up, as the entire parking lot was empty except for one car parked far away from the Dreamscapes entrance. Drove up to the Dreamscapes entrance on the left side of the building and there was a sign posted on the door that said "Closed" and nothing else. Got out of my car to look in through the window and the place was stripped bare - not a stick of furniture left in the place, no telephone, not even any trash or crumpled paper on the floor, nothing - it was as if the place never existed.

I don't recall reading anything in the newspaper about Dreamscapes being busted, so my guess is that they weren't busted but that they closed down for lack of business. I hadn't telephoned or stopped by this place for about three weeks, so I'm not sure if they had just closed on Friday/Saturday or several days earlier. No real surprise that they closed, as this place had done little advertising and had received mediocre reviews here in WSG, including one by me back during their first week of operation in early May. They had managed to be open less than 3 months total.

But I am still sorry that they are closed - one less option for us guys in the Hartford area. The three working girls who I had met in my previous visits (Mocha, Cassie, unnamed cute black girl) were all cute and I hope that they end up working somewhere else nearby (Alpha?).

Does anyone out there (including the very knowledgable Gordon Freeman) have any other info or experiences to share about this place?

The E
07-31-02, 22:39
To GordonFreeman

When I posted that post a few weeks ago, that was my first and only time into Hartford. I had no problem with the Cops or with the people in the neighboorhood. You obviously must be white. I mean no offense by this, but it seems to me that white people have a problem being around an area that is not majority white. And those area's are always considered "bad" While I was on the north side of town, I met a very nice seniorita. 21 years old, beautiful hair, great personality. She was out at 1:45 am with her friend. I stopped her and we just sat on the side of the road and just talked. Bums and dope dealers just walked by and spoke. No problems. What many white guys don't understand is that poor people and bums and dope dealers don't want to be that. They want a part of the american dream too. They were just put into that situation becasue of who they were born too. Life is unfair. really it is.

Anyway, that area is a goldmine. I am sharing this information to you guys to share in my wealth, but if you guys want to act like you're too good to go to that side of town, that will just mean more for me when I return.

The E

Maxwell Madison
07-31-02, 23:41
The E, I don't think it is a matter of being "too good" for these "bad" areas. I think it is a matter of safety. A white person driving around in this neighborhood stands out. For those folks in these neighborhoods inclined towards crime (especially violent), a white person cruising is a target.

In my past experience w/SWs, I have met some basically good people in a bad situation. I have also met some people who may have been good at one time, but life's experiences turned them bitter. I have been robbed and nearly carjacked in these types of neighborhoods. While I have had bad experiences like this only a few times in a couple of hundred forays, it only takes one piece of bad luck to get hurt or killed. I am lucky that I haven't been injured.

I am at a point in my life where I would rather pay more for a clean, safe experience than risk personal injury for a cheap date.

WSJ3
08-02-02, 06:37
Hey E

Thanks for the update I am going to try the scene here tonight. I was just wondering what is the best time to "GO HUNTING" for ex. in the Bronx 2am-6am is the SW happy hour. Thanks for the update cuz.

Peace
WSJ3

The E
08-02-02, 09:22
Stoner

No, I am AA, but I am an international player. I would love to kick it with you, but every good John should know that most women will never get in a ride with more than one guy... it's just too risky for them.

The best time I have found for that area is between 11:00 pm and 2:30 am. It's rather dead after that. You can still find girls, but the quality drops dramatically.

Good luck stoner, it's not as hard as you think, just show some confidence and don't look parinoid when you are talking with the girls. Also, don't try to circle the same area too often in the same stretch of time. It alerts the neighborhood drug dealers and they will be eyeing your car trying to figure out what the hell you want. They are thinking that you are either trying to buy or sell something, or just trying to scope them out and that makes them uneasy. And you don't want them uneasy.

Also, sometimes you can use male drug junkies as your personal guides. If you pull over by a corner store, they will usually approach your car and ask you what you are looking for. Be straight up with them, you don't have to worry about the police trying to play a crack junkie, you can tell the real ones when you see em. He will probably do one of two things. Either want to jump in your car and take you somewhere, or go and get some girl. Don't let him get in your car, have him walk and you follow in your car. Be specific with your request or he will get some grandma' If you want young, make sure he understands this. Of course he will want to be paid for his efforts. $5 is a standard for me.

Also, I don't live in Hartford, I live in Nashville, TN, hence the reason that I don't know street names. But I have visited Hartford on Business and will be going back within the next couple of months.

Hope that this helps

The E

Wsgman
10-02-02, 16:20
wsgman again,

Thought about going to Alphas on Monday. I went once before and became a new member, but the computer was down at the time. I forgot their password structure, something about your birthdate and name. I had a decent time with Madison the good looking sexy English Blonde. She was 140 tip with an hour. Kept thinking that was expensive.

( although she was the most attractive lady in there at the time )

I have always wondered if the girls charge less for FS if you go for the 45 minutes or 1/2 hour. Ideally I just want a quick one and would like to keep the price to 140 total.

Anyhow, I called first, after getting a list of like 15 girls that were there, I decided to punch in the number and speak to the manager, turns out she said I would have to come in again and get checked out like a new member, and could only come in on a Tuesday - something like we only do that on Tuesday and some other day.

Alpha's pisses me off again. All I can say is those girls must get awfully bored waiting for the customers they don't allow in...

Stoner
10-03-02, 00:43
I'm amazed you are having difficulty.

Just realize, they have to go through this scrutiny for a reason.

My recommendation...ask for some input.

The $140 gift you are giving is sucker bread. I've NEVER given more than a franklin. NEVER.

If you want just other quick spa experience, just do $40, 60, 80 for various levels of service. Tip a 20 on top of any of that. You're gold. Time means nothing. Go for a reg room and go 45 minutes, and you're just fine. Hell...I've had great times with just 30 minutes. Yes, they do keep track, and yes, if you make someone slow up for another appointment, they will charge you for the extra time...just the difference in rate from one time slot to the next. Not a dime more. And they don't like doing that.

Whatever...

When you call, ask to just setup a time with Madison (or whoever...plenty to choose.).
Don't ask about membership.
Don't even think about membership.
Treat it like you would at an AMP.
Say "No, mamsan, this is not my first time here. "
Say "Yes, mamasan, I've been with blah, blah...I'm sure she remembers the big tipper from Middletown."
Don't squirm...be confident.

Only the broke, the newbie, and/or the guilty ask about membership (as if they can't get in). It means squat, in all honesty. yes, they give lip service and will even give "Annual Membership" or "Monthly Membership" or even "VIP Membership". Take my word for it. I don't want to mess them up with their clientele, but really...it just doesn't matter. You get a few perks with such "membership", per se...

You'll see it all in there...keep your mouth shut. Lawyers, Execs, politicians, whatever. On the calendar they're playing golf...but their coming to the alpha. They even pack their clubs in the car for show!

As for the computer...hehehe...I think they futzed with the computer once in the past two years I've been there...and that was the first day. If you can...take a good hard look at the screen...you may be in for a decent little giggle to yourself like I did.

I'm telling you...they will snowball you in the beginning for a reason...

By the way...make sure you tip the guy down stairs before you go in. Afterwards is fine, but don't be stingy. Toss him a $5. They all talk. Get in good with one...they will chat you up amongst the others.

When you are there next time...don't go straight into your session. Talk, have a soda or two. Chill and get to know some of the ladies. Build a reparte with one. Flirt, have fun...drop hints and promises that you enjoy great company or whatever. Again...your earning your browny points. The more you earn the less of a headache you get later. Some of the ladies have been there for years. They literally never forget a face, and Trish has a great memory for names even.

If you can...frequent the same gal for a while...then branch out.

Good luck dude. The ladies can always use more business...but they do just fine hitting them old men for as much cash as they can. The ladies are well taken care of if they are any good. One chica got a $25K car from one of her dates just a few months ago. (No...it wasn't me.) Others get stocks, bonds, written into wills. You just wouldn't beleive.

And the real madame runs it all from Florida with an iron grip.

goodguy1
10-22-02, 13:25
searching for Maureen who was at alpha for many years, if anyone has any info please post.

Stoner
11-05-02, 23:54
Had a great time at the Alpha recently. I thought I've sworn the place off, but as of recent...its been a real bright spot.

Recommend once again Brooke. Excellent back rub. I felt energized. She's a cutey as well.

I also saw these two ladies that just looked great. One was named Ginger me thinks. A bit on the curvaceous (sp?) side, but in all the right places. The type you could just bang for hours of fun. Red head too, me thinks. At least, at first glance.

The other, I can't remember her name, but damn she was a gorgeous MILF type. Yummm....Slim, brunette, very well mannered, intelligent and friendly. Almost out of place.

Some of the regular girls have moved on.

Got some intel I'll share as well for those who care.

It appears the membership is officially closed for a while. Some time of shake up somewhere. Could this be related to the recent "disturbances" with some of the AMPS? Not sure.

The girls are complaining that cleintelle has been really quiet compared to normal.

Oh well...take advantage. At least they speak english, eh?

Wsgman
11-06-02, 12:14
Stoner,

what does MILF stand for?

I love cute slim brunettes, but I am sick of amps. Does this lady work days?

I'd like to try ALPHS again.

Tnahound
11-06-02, 14:09
wsgman:

MILF = Moms (or mothers) I'd Like To Fuck

Stoner
11-06-02, 17:44
Hmm...does she work days? Possibly. I'll find out for sure cause I'm going to see her next week for sure. I'll pass the info then.

I'm tired of AMPS too. Same old fair until you occassionally find a bright spot that nows a drop of english.

Yeah...give them a go again if you got membership. The lady who -might- be able to break the "no more members" cycle works on Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Come during the day with your credentials.

If your not sure what I'm referring too, search the archives. Save yourself a trip. They only let folks in who can maintain and are legit. No games.

Chipper
11-11-02, 17:59
roberto is 100% correct been going to alpha 15-20 yrs used to be all ladies were very accomadating today you must be very selective big change in attitude especially if you go not as often as i used to everytime you go there a ton of new girls keep up the good work and keep posting this is the best thing that has happenned for us hobbyists

Chipper
11-29-02, 17:35
dropped by alpha wed aft. saw valerie 40ish very accomodating although felt rushed a little bit probably because they were very busy and waiting for rooms has anyone been to hong kong in wtby lately ?

JMG
11-30-02, 21:06
Hi all --

I've been a lurker on this forum (not only Hartford, but CT in general) for a while now, and the information here is indispensable. Thank you all for your knowledge. I hope that over time I can add some useful info myself.

I stopped by alpha this past Monday afternoon at about 5:00 and found it to be pretty crowded. Had trouble getting in, even though I've been a member for at least a couple of years now. I only stop in occassionally, so I don't really have a "relationship" with anyone at the front desk or inside, but I eventually convinced the lady at the front desk that I was legit. Have they converted to a computer membership system in recent months? I was asked for ID this time (which has NEVER happened before, except when I signed up), and they couldn't find me in their database. Anyway.

Pickings were slim when I arrived, and I was pounced on by Valerie. The previous poster was correct with his age assessment (40-ish). Valerie, unfortunatley, isn't good looking and doesn't posess the qualities I was in search of; she's kinda dumpy, with a saggy gut hanging out over her hips, and large saggy tits. Not "curvaceous" or "valuptious", just dumpy. I think all the rooms were already full with the good looking women, and the remaining selection was pretty well picked over and dissapointing.

I personally like much younger petite women with perky small breasts, but there was no getting away from Valerie. She locked onto me, and kept chatting me up and I finally realized that I wasn't going to get out of this one... so I went in back with her, hoping that what she lacked in looks would be made up in service.

F/S was rushed, and extremely uninspired, and she sorta smelled funny at the 'Y', so I moved on and just finished up and headed to the showers. After getting dressed, I tipped her $.8, and she actually counted the money right there and gave me a quick disapproving look before walking away. I give the whole experience a "1", and will do my best to stay away from her in the future. Since I know that mileage varies with everyone, I feel that i should point out that I'm not really the type of person that makes for a really poor experience for the lady i'm with... I'm slim and fairly fit, clean, well dressed and polite. Even though I may not have been her cup of tea, I don't think i made for an unbearable experience for her.

So I have a question and perhaps a suggestion for this Hartford group:

What do you all usually tip for f/s at the alpha? Did I undertip, even considering the poor service?

And, could we, over time build up an accurate database of the ladies at the alpha along with stats and service levels? It would be great to be able to call and make an appointment with someone, but at the frequency I stop by it's tough to know who to ask for. Just a suggestion that might help a lot of us here.

Stoner
12-01-02, 05:46
I stopped by the past two weeks and had a good time with Ginger. Redhead. Shes full figured for sure (not fat), but damn good.

I hear Selena may be returning in a few weeks. Gonna have to save my christmas money. She was the best consistent fuk I've ever had.

Also...Street action. Found some nice street action by surprise at Dutch Point. A black girl from Baltimore. A very enthusiastic BJ for sure for like $20. She was no druggie fellas. Says she likes to smoke weed and not have to work...to afraid of needles. She sucked it well through the condom I provided. She was willing to do BBBJTC! That was on my way to Alpha.

After Alpha, I figured, hey, can lightning strike again in one night?

Yep...found a cute latina walking in high boots. A horrid blow, but she showed me a great spot for further visits. A wonderful spot actually. You can see everyone coming that way and it still had street lights so I can see the action I'm gettin.

I truly thought that hartford had died out after the big sting last month. Its not a Waterbury or Bridgeport, but it was fair. Still lovin the alpha though. There are some nice cuties as of recent. When I experience, I'll do better to post it for yall lurkers who don't post.

Egg
12-01-02, 15:28
Hey stoner,

Please give us the details on where you found the street action - the Hartford SW scene has been dry for so long I'd like to support it!

Mighty Spearsman
12-02-02, 16:19
Over the weekend I saw a decent amount of street action in Hartford near the South Green. I saw a cute black girl who fits Stoner's description of the girl from Baltimore at the start of Wethersfield Avenue (near the intersection with Stonington Street, just north of Colt Park). Also saw two cute PR girls (separately) and one burnt-out looking PR girl on Wyllys Street, near the intersections of Wyllys with Groton Street, Lisbon Street and Norwich Street. There are several decent parking spots around the old Colt building, Wawarme Street and the side streets near there, also on Ledyard Street behind the high school.

Since you're near the Dutch Point Housing Project in this area, please always remember that many of these girls may be addicts!

Saw virtually nothing in the North End of Hartford (Collins/Ashley/Sargeant and on up Garden Street to Capen St. and Barbour St.), although it was cold and I only drove through once.

ctjohn
12-03-02, 01:21
I concur on valerie at alpha - definitely not worth it. On the other hand, Julia is a definite GFE, if you can manage to get time with her.

JMG
12-03-02, 11:01
Thanks for the tip, ctjohn. I'll have to check out Julia the next chance I get....

Originally posted by ctjohn
I concur on valerie at alpha - definitely not worth it. On the other hand, Julia is a definite GFE, if you can manage to get time with her.

Stoner
12-05-02, 03:26
Ct hit it. Thats the Dutch Point area, pretty much.

Street action can occassionally be found on Broad Street.
The regular haunts in North End are dry as a bone.

There is also action in east hartford, fellas. Always white chicks. Travel along Main street and you'll see...usually hanging out in front of Dunkin Donuts actually. But if you make the right at the video store and head up that way, action can occassionally be found...sometimes as far out as the college (Goodwin?)

The chick from Baltimore was anomaly though. She was slightly dressed the part, which is rare, let alone on a cold new england night! But after 2 passes, I was sure she was for real.

As for times...well...its hit or miss. The chick from baltimore said action can be had in the Dutch Point area 24/7. A few cruises through the area does confirm this...BUT...the area is high drug dealing area. Drugs attract cops and cop stings. If the spot continues to blow up (and from what I see...tons of dudes that circle the block a few times...sort of like myself ;) ) its only a matter of time. If you see action there that is too good to be true...well...you know what not to do.

Gecko
12-06-02, 16:22
I've always suspected action on main street east hartford but I don't go that way enough to get a good feel for it so to speak.. I know the areas you're talking about Stoner, what would you say is the best time of day to check them out? Thanks... got laid off a few weeks ago so no more amps for a while, a little cheap street action here and there should be enough till I find a decent job again heh

CTDan
12-06-02, 20:44
be very careful in East Hartford...they conduct sting operations w/ an undercover SW with some regularity. They are definitely not as laid back as west of the river
Burnside Ave is the name of the street which you can turn down from Main Street, and yes, there is oftentimes action there - make sure that you travel all the way down to "Wishes Cafe" before you turn around.
You can sometimes find a friend in the Venus Lounge on Main St, many times female "patrons" are looking to pick up some part time cash. They are pretty obvious, and range from disgusting to somewhat nice -- mid-20s to mid-50s. Most (if not all) are addicts -- at a mininum crack, if not worse. Main St, from the Venus (RR tracks) all the way down to Pratt Whitney can be pretty interesting, but again, make sure that you are very careful about potential stings. The bar that is at the intersection of CT Blvd & Main Street has reopened. You could almost guarantee there would be someone in there (either for pay or not), but again -- almost surely an addict. I haven't been in there since it reopened as Tailgaters, but when it was the Sports Page it was pretty obvious that you could get almost anything you wanted.
Be careful, and be safe,

Stoner
12-07-02, 01:24
Ctdan is correct to the letter. I've yet to see anyone above a 4, to be honest. But, yes, it can be had.

Also, I do concur on Venus and the "bar". I got a cbj from one of the patrons just a mont ago. It was decent action. Not great, but decent. Avoid the strippers on the most part. Fat and not worth the $20, IMO. There was a girl there a year or two ago named Rosalind. She lived out in Rockville. Sweet action! But, she couldn't hold down two jobs a child and an addiction. But a great fuk and nice tits. A solid 6 (9 if you're tipsy).

The recent action was with one of the dancers who is actually bi. Her and her girlfriend for $50 total. Both black. I paid for the hotel room for $40 on top. Very attractive was the "girl", but way to into herself. The butchy one was way, way to nasty smelling. Reeked of drugs. It was decent, but an experience that was a bit much. They were too drunk and they argued the whole time. Waste. I think she dances on afternoons from 3pm-8pm or something.

As for cheap street action...hell...some live down the block from Dunkin Donuts. Decent action and i've never paid more than $20. I've gotten plenty for $15 even, though they will BS you into $50 or more. Don't bite. Ever. Druggies. $15 is plenty for them to get their next score.

As for best time...hmm...I'd say 11pm or after...as late as 3am I've seen. I've yet to try during the day. Dutch point during the day absolutely, but East Hartford...I'm just not sure. They are really way to obvious in East Hartford, and the cops hunt that stroll like you wouldn't beleive. They park everywhere and anywhere, and several live on Main Street. Always, always be careful.

A few years ago, a lady was known for sticking her customers with a shiv to take all their dough. Others worked with 20 love and all that to shank dudes and rob them. Be careful. If shes cute...avoid her, IMO. Cute girls in East Hartford work at Kahoots, not walk the streets in front of Kahoots.

roberto
12-07-02, 13:37
Guys, As someone who happily whored in NYC and Hartford for 20 years (mainly at Alpha) but has gradually come to feel that it is no longer worth the money or potential trouble involved, I have the following advice: get a passport and go abroad.

If you look at my posts in the Buenos Aires discussion, you see that for $20 you can get a superior product to what $140 (a typical Alpha total cost) gets you in Hartford. I had six great fucks in BA for a total of $160. You can go to a real whorehouse and find a hot latina for that money, with none of these silly games involving crack ****** and police decoys. There are other places like Rio and Dom Rep.. These are not more dangerous than most parts of Hartford. If you can afford to routinely go into Alpha, you can afford to go overseas.

In the US it is a lost cause and not good value for money. Go abroad and have some real fun.

JMG
12-08-02, 02:12
Where is Dutch Point? I've never heard of it...

jmg

Chipper
12-08-02, 12:51
to roberto
you are probably right about going to s america etc but not everyone can afford or have the time + if you add the cost of the flight +hotel it's not as cheap as it sounds

Egg
12-08-02, 21:09
To find Dutch Point, just type it into MapQuest along with Hartford Ct and you'll get a great little map... it's a few blocks east of Hartford Hospital (and a couple of blocks down from Alpha).

Stoner
12-09-02, 00:35
Watchin' HBO Cathouse.

I so badly want a bunny ranch in CT.
Hell...a Bunny Ranch anywhere in New England would be appreciated. If I get a second life, gawdamnit I'm gonna build one.

GordonFreeman
12-09-02, 18:07
I so badly want a bunny ranch in CT.
[/i]
We do, it is on Frankiln Avenue. The girls are not nearly as hot, but the prices are cheaper and I have read that the Nevada brothel have more rules than the Baston girls

ThePlayer
12-10-02, 18:13
Having moved to Vegas, I can say that some of what you said is true. Some girls are out for cold, hard cash! Don't touch me there, or here, or there. Usually they are the young ones. Heads up their asses!

I personally go for the older girls because they understand that they have less time left to work in the business and they WANT to please their customers. Sure there are the obvious rules (condoms), but they are not so much worried about their dreams of big houses and fancy cars. Price wise, they are more flexible than the young'uns.

Gecko
12-11-02, 18:03
Probably more flexible than the young uns any way you look at it, not just price wise! heh

Stoner
12-12-02, 02:11
Gordon!

I thought you left us, dude. Enlighten us with some good spots. I always enjoy the Alpha...any other places similar in CT or Mass?

By the way...stopped by Alphas. Had an A++ time with a new girl named Jada. Early 20's, Irish/Fillipino/Black mix. 130 lbs. A 6 in my opinion. Was shocked though...most young girls have more rules than the IRS. But she did BBBJ-tc with enthusiasm! Then, just as I was about to prepare to leave gave me a second pop no problem.

Had a great time...She's a new girl, may be a month or so.
She's a keeper.

Eagle86
12-18-02, 12:26
Going to be in Hartford and usually go to AMP's in Wtby but want to try Alpha. Have read previous posts and the question is do you have to have a membership and are they still taking new memberships? One post from early December said something about computerized system and no admitance without being there before?

Thanks in advance for any help

GordonFreeman
12-18-02, 18:27
Originally posted by eagle86
Going to be in Hartford and usually go to AMP's in Wtby but want to try Alpha. Have read previous posts and the question is do you have to have a membership and are they still taking new memberships? One post from early December said something about computerized system and no admitance without being there before?

The whole membership thing seems to change with the phases of the moon. If you are in the area just stop by and say you say ad in yellow pages. They might ask you to return at a specific time. If you have to drive a long distance, I would call first and tell them you would like to visit but have never been there before. From what I can tell the computerized system is just an excel spreadsheet instead on an spiral bound notebook. IMHO, basically there is no admitance unless they are 110% sure that you are not LE (or business is really slow). Of course I have never been there or even no of any existance of this establishment. :)

Eagle86
12-18-02, 18:33
Thanks Gordon, will let the board know how I make out tomorrow, sill see if Jada is there? I am traveling down from NH but have to be there on business anyway so figured would give it a try. Yes or no answer are they about the same dollar value as the AMP's in Wtby, not that you have been their either, of course.

KantDelay
12-20-02, 21:17
Went to Alpha today. I did not have much time and chose poorly. I went with Valerie, who is a 3 at best - looks and performance. I didn't care too much, but then saw other girls walking around when I came out and almost fell over. There were three 9's easily. Man, I wish I waited around a bit more......I'll be back.

P.s. if you didn't get it the first time, stay away from Valerie. I was hoping for the older experienced type. I just got older.

Stoner
12-20-02, 22:20
Older doesnot = Better at Alpha.

There has been a change there. Younger ladies who want to work it. Some of the older ladies are classic, but not all.

It pays off to wait a bit and see who's available. Always.
IMO, if she is waiting around a long time, its for a reason.
Thats not always true, but you should trust your instincts and see.

Adobe
12-21-02, 08:25
Alpha, Alpha, Alpha . . . the changes over the years! I remember over a decade ago, before the membership business, when the ladies were all very accommodating and you couldn't find a bad experience if you tried. (This was back in the days of Whispers and the other mp's in and around Hartford).
Then, a few years ago, most of the old-timers suddenly disappeared, to be replaced by a new crew . . . who came from where? New York? Springfield? Anyway, the quality dropped way down, to where the exceptions, not the rule, were a GFE or NGFE (nearly GFE). For every girl who cared enough to bring a sexy outfit or offer you a smile in the private rooms, there were five others whose attitude was the exact opposite. Unfortunately, by that time, the ones remaining who were decent in personality weren't necessarily as nice-looking in face or body (I remember one lady who gave enthusiastic bbbj's but whose body was anything but tight).
Over the last year, there have been a couple of new girls who are in the middle of the range: somewhat friendly, both outside the room and in it; decent-looking; and willing to put a little imagination and effort into their work. At this point, for every Madison who works there (British, looks really hot; a bit grumpy and suprisingly unbusty once she removes the wonderbra; overall, uninspiring), or Valerie (I agree with prior postings about her) you've got a couple of gems who are worth the time and travel to get to Alpha (Ginger, for example, who's accommodating and whose attitude is quite pleasant).

Let's share info on the gems, gentlemen, so that the owner of Alpha is more inspired to let the other girls go and replace them with a higher-quality service provider.

Question about the Kit Kat: What's the deal lately? I stopped by and no one was willing to offer any extras. And what's the current total $$$ for fifteen minutes in a room that'll leave me with a smile on my face when I walk out?

GordonFreeman
12-21-02, 18:25
Originally posted by Adobe
Question about the Kit Kat: What's the deal lately?

Very inconsistent level of service available. I don't know how they stay in business. In the 80's it was a full service brothel and then converted to a couch/lap dance club. I was pleased with both, but this latest generation is just to hit or miss. While there is not a whole lot left to pick from, you are better off someplace else. Sorry Kit Kat, but you have lost the Gordon Freeman dick of approval.

zim
12-23-02, 06:23
I agree with the sentiments posted by Adobe and others. I have been going for a couple of years now and have seen things go down a bit. They used to have some outstanding talent (Aliyah, Brittany) that were friendly AND hot. Now, the hot ones are few and far between. I've had several sessions with Marcella. The first was fantastic, the last one sucked- she sat there comatose the whole time

Did have a pretty good session with Brooke a couple of months ago, actually two-- a very cute blonde, a big girl, very friendly, although not too exciting.

Anybody have info on newcomers Katrina or Marla?

lurker1843
12-23-02, 11:30
Hello all...

Long time lurker, first post.

I'm going to be in the hartford area soon, and am wondering where to get the most form my money in a lap dance. I can't make the trip to Bridgeport, unfortunately, so must stay in the hartford area. Are there any extras to be found in the clubs in Hartford, East Windsor, Vernon or Tolland? If not, where to get the best grind for the buck?

Thanks....

Gecko
12-24-02, 10:19
There isn't much of a reliable strip club to go to for that sort of thing in the Hartford area. If you're lucky you *might* get a number for meeting one of the dancers privately somewhere else... Are you just passing through or going to be in the area a while? If you're staying for a bit I would just skip the whole club thing and go to a Waterbury AMP, they're close and relatively inexpensive. Passing through I suppose Kit-Kat would be your best odds of getting extras. If you must go to a strip club instead of a massage parlor, I would recommend Electric Blue in Tolland, its a bit of a drive but you'll save money in the long run, their lap dances are still $20 and the girls give you your money's worth. Kahoots in East Hartford has gone insane with their prices, the last time I went (few months ago) one was asking 40 a dance, no extras. I believe Kahoots in vernon is a little cheaper but I don't like how the place is set up, and same for Mardi Gras in windsor, their stage looks like a deathtrap heh. There are some clubs over on airport road in hartford but I haven't heard much of anything about them.

Stoner
12-26-02, 02:23
If you can't make the 45 minute drive to Bridgeport, then check out the rundown...

I assume you're looking strictly for LDs I assume, and stage extras.

1. Venus Cafe, E. hartford.
The ladies there are always hungry for a buck. No lds at all, but for a few drinks you can easily arrange for an outside time. SW's are frequently in and around the place.

2. Electric Blue, Tolland
Good girls all around. Go during the day before 4pm for possible extras. Take note though...this is far from the norm. You'll be hard pressed to get anything unless you are going to drop some bread large & fast unless they recognize you.

Girls are indeed workers compared to other spots and a bit hungry. BEST LDs though on the average. Most grind.

Not as much contact as Beamers VIP or The Bridgeport clubs, but nice fare none-the-less.

3. Kahoots E Hartford is by far some gorgeous specimens, but unless you've got fabled amounts of cash to blow...again...its not happening. The girls get propositioned constantly. They knw the game and will run you on it.

The same is true for almost every place along the Berlin Turnpike and the Gold Club. Fine women, but they are not hungry for a dollar in the least. Or rather...not hungry enough. If you ask if they do privates, be prepared to be told some BS number cause BS dudes have tossed them BS $$$ due to a BS hard on.

4. Theres a place called Showtime or Showplace in New Britian. The girls there definitely do privates OUT side, 1st had. The clientele is most black mind you. If you're not black, be prepared to have the long eye given to you until you show and prove. The experience was completely subpar and not worth a good word. YMMV of course.

Check out www.stripclublist.com for more on CT clubs.

If you want some more info...or some solid numbers to call to get some action for under $200, let us know. We'll feed you a few.

mysteriousguy
12-26-02, 13:20
Hi everyone, first time post, i've been outside of the us for like 7 months now, i miss the action like hell, am coming back soon, whats the news about alpha? and anyone knows where for like 200-300$$ can i get a GFE ?

lurker1843
12-30-02, 11:49
[
2. Electric Blue, Tolland
Girls are indeed workers compared to other spots and a bit hungry. BEST LDs though on the average. Most grind.

Not as much contact as Beamers VIP or The Bridgeport clubs, but nice fare none-the-less.

I think that is what I want for now... Thanks.

If you want some more info...or some solid numbers to call to get some action for under $200, let us know. We'll feed you a few. [/i]

Appreciate it. I'll be going back in March for longer. I might ask then...

Stoner
01-03-03, 05:15
Quick report in.

Went by Alpha and had a great time with Leah. A good fuk. Nothing spectacular, but she's a horny 19 yr old for sure. No anal though...;( Oh well...next time. ;)

Street action...deader and deader. From the tip of the Northend of Hartford to the dark alleys of Dutch Point and near colt park...even hit East Hartford...twice, then around back through Hartford against all wisdom....Zilch!

Fellas, I've been hittin these strolls every two or three days with little to no real success the past 2 weeks. Yeah, I saw a few junkies, but nothing worth pulling a $5 bill out for, IMO.

Granted...weather has been bad, but that has not stopped them much in the past.

I'm going to be heading up Willimantic side next week...and also give Meriden another shot...see how things have progessed out there.

Where is the decent street action! It can't all be in Springfield these days?

QUESTION...
Any one knows what goes on at the 24 hour XXX store near the Meadows?

I swear...the place has 20-30 cars just sitting around the place at times like they are all waiting for something or someone. I've seen what appears to be a fag or two, no ladies...just all guys. But they don't look or act gay. Some are even thug life wannabe types. I'm convinced there is a lady or two who just pulls up and swoops a guy or two or something. I have not the patience to wait though...

Perhaps...this is just a misty fantasy...a whimsical thought.

Oh well...

JMG
01-03-03, 12:21

QUESTION...
Any one knows what goes on at the 24 hour XXX store near the Meadows?

I swear...the place has 20-30 cars just sitting around the place at times like they are all waiting for something or someone. I've seen what appears to be a fag or two, no ladies...just all guys. But they don't look or act gay. Some are even thug life wannabe types. I'm convinced there is a lady or two who just pulls up and swoops a guy or two or something. I have not the patience to wait though...
[/i]I was out at one of the 24 hour stores near the meadows a while back, just to look and see what they had inside, and you're right, there were a bunch of people hanging around... One of the guys hanging out front kept looking at me, and once he got up his courage walked over and asked me if I wanted to go somewhere and have sex. I told him "Sorry, buddy, not my thing", and went about my way.

That's my only experience with any "activities" out there. If there's anything else going on, I'd be interested in knowing.

Mustafa
01-03-03, 14:54
Stoner:

That XX 24 hour place is ALL FAG ACTION and HUSTLERS.

there was an article in the advocate a few weeks back and they said its a major fag hangout . they even do circlejerks and fag bangs outside etc.

thats why there are tons of cars there.

i guess you haven't been approached b/c you may be big and tough and they may be afraid of offending you or causing a fight.

i would stay away.

we aren't lucky enough for there to be some hot piece of ASS there working guys.

If I'm wrong on that PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Stafa

Stoner
01-05-03, 05:15
Damn...damn...

If it looks too good to be true...its too good to be true.
Damn...damn...even them thug life wannabes, too!!! gAWDAMN!

Yeah...I don't quite look like onE of their types. I guess I got that "just chicks, no dicks, YOU fukin LITTLE PRICK!" look.

I couldn't stay longer than 20 minutes cause the action looked fukin' dead. I kept thinking...if there is a possiblity to score, this has got to be the damn place...but with in 3 minutes of Hartford Police Station? Right under their freakin' noses? No way. Too good to be true.

I finally remembered while givin' my report what the score is.

I've been ignoring the Advocate...must get back to it. What article was this? Describe which issue? I've gots to do some readin...

I will let you guys know this though...I caught lead of a old fashioned brothel in Newington. I'm checkin into a few things...as always, if I get some...info...I'll pass it along.

Gecko
01-05-03, 13:24
It was in the advocate about 2 months ago.. basically its about all the gay prostitution going on in hartford (and there seems to be a LOT of it) The article focuses mainly on Bushnell park area.

http://www.hartfordadvocate.com/articles/maleprostitutes.html

As for the xxx place... this seems to be one of the few times the gays get a break, I never hear of those places getting raided but it's pretty easy to figure out what's going on in there. The one that used to be in Manchester was famous for it, although once in a blue moon there WOULD be a chick in there, in fact my first paid sex experience was oral from some real skank there haha I've heard rumors about girls in the vernon store but nothing concrete

Mustafa
01-07-03, 00:14
Stoner:

I am VERY EAGERLY AWITING YOUR WORD on the brothel in Newington as I'm in the area frequently.

You have me excited already. I can't wait.

Stafa

GordonFreeman
01-08-03, 12:25
Originally posted by mustafa
I am VERY EAGERLY AWITING YOUR WORD on the brothel in Newington as I'm in the area frequently.
Stafa [/i]

I try and keep an eye on all the coming and goings and this is the first I have heard about Newington incall. Let's keep our fingers crossed and our atm cards ready.

lurker1843
01-09-03, 14:43
Anyone had any experience with:

http://www.tantibaci.com

Thanks..

Pleasureguy
01-09-03, 20:02
I'm real new to this pursuit for pleasure. I have a need to be totally discreet. SW action would be way too risky for me. Has anyone tried Amber's Perfect 10's in CT?? She is listed w/photo on the escortamerica.com site. Knockout blonde bombshell who promises a great GFE for around $225.00 or so. A bit too pricey for my budget. I can afford that once in a while, but really need something decent and safe for about half that fee.

Can anyone help me out with any info on a good safe incall-type situation that a regular working guy can afford???? Would sincerely appreciate any help. Thanks!!!!

Stoner
01-10-03, 03:57
Yeah...I got an email from a college girl who said her and her roomates are trying to make some cash. She did it on her own for a semester and got two friends to jump in with her.

She's quoted a really high price though folks ($4), and she seems awfully inexperienced.

I'm guessing they are CCSU students. It could be a bunch of crap. Even a scam on their part. Not sure.

I'm trying to get her to send me a pic or an address. We'll see.

Mighty Spearsman
01-10-03, 18:49
I have an interesting SW sighting to report. I was driving a van (with fellow co-workers) on Huntington between Collins and Ashley in the Asylum Hill area around 4:25 p.m. Wednesday afternoon. It was still light and there were two SWs clearly working the corner by Ashley. One was an attractive white Puerto Rican girl, early 20s, long curly black hair, light blue jacket, who was picked up almost immediately right before my eyes. The other was a truly frightful looking black woman, 30-ish, thin with drugged-out glazed yellow eyes, long dark blue coat.

I dropped my co-workers off and drove back alone around 20 minutes later, just as it was getting dark. The attractive girl was not there (either still on her date, or else she had gotten back and got picked up again by another customer). The frightful looking lady waved at me and tried to catch my eye but I wasn't interested and took off.

This is the first time in a a while that I've seen much SW action, and the surprise to me was the time of day. If any of you have any other recent Hartford SW sightings, please report!

JMG
01-12-03, 13:26
Advocate report:

I met with Judy, who advertises in the Advocate under the heading "Diversified Consulting".

When she returned her page, I asked for a description, and she said she was 5'3", long red hair, Irish features. I pressed for more and she told me that she weighed 105 pounds, and was 35 years old. Quoted 2.0

She arrived on time wearing a big fluffy fur coat (so much for being discreet :) ) and was as described, except that she can't possibly be a day under 45 and may be closer to 50, and I think she weighs more than 105, but not too much -- that part was fairly accurate. She's a natural redhead, but her body has very high mileage... too much tanning earlier in life perhaps, and a hard lifestyle may have lead to this. She also had a large faded scar on her abdomen -- possibly from a C-section earlier? She had natural foliage down below... apparently doesn't believe in trimming the hedges. Natural boobs, but with the same high mileage as the rest of her...

Service was OK. She was friendly and chatty. Started with a light massage. Would only engage in the standard activities. Good BBBJ, and a couple of different positions.

Overall, it was a fair experience, but not quite worth the price.

Anyone else have any info on other Advocate advertisers?

MHO
01-12-03, 15:03
Originally posted by jmg
Anyone else have any info on other Advocate advertisers? [/i]
Try Kara, see "Other Areas, 12/22 ". One of the better experiences with someone from the Advocate (which is usually more miss than hit)

MHO
01-12-03, 15:08
Originally posted by Pleasureguy
I'm real new to this pursuit for pleasure. I have a need to be totally discreet. SW action would be way too risky for me. Has anyone tried Amber's Perfect 10's in CT?? She is listed w/photo on the escortamerica.com site. Knockout blonde bombshell who promises a great GFE for around $225.00 or so. A bit too pricey for my budget. I can afford that once in a while, but really need something decent and safe for about half that fee.

Can anyone help me out with any info on a good safe incall-type situation that a regular working guy can afford???? Would sincerely appreciate any help. Thanks!!!!

Some of the services that advertise in the Advocate work out hotel rooms and offer 1/2 for 1.25. The level of service is by and large sub-par though.

Egg
01-14-03, 18:43
Visited Alpha last night - first time there in over 6 months. I recognized Madison, who was sitting out front, othersie I wouldn't have gotten in becasue my name was not on the computer (strange since I was one of the first to get one of the old gold cards several years back).

About 5 girls working, none very pretty (the quality has definitely slippe) until Natalie strolled in. Very hot 22 yr old from LA, used to work the streets there and in Vegas. 5'9" (6'1 in heels), long blond hair, shaved pussy, but no tits (and I mean none, though she has pretty good nipples). She gave good cbj then great cfs in all positions, and only wanted to please (do you like it this way? how about this?). Lovely exotic looks are a combo of many races... I had a great time and would definitely do her again. She wouldn't do DATY, which was a disappointment. I'd give her a 9 for looks, 7 for body, 9 for attitude, 7 for services performed. Get her talking about doing the LA street scene... some pretty good stories!

Pleasureguy
01-17-03, 00:41
Actually, I have my feelers out all over the place. I'm looking for a safe and decent looking part-timer who works out of her home or apt. for extra $$. I had a few ladies that I used to visit like this back in the 80's. I am looking for this type of situation once again. I do know that they exist mostly through word of mouth. Have any of you gotten some of these ladies to make private, discreet appointments with you on the side?? This is what would be ideal for me personally. Any of you feel the same way. I'm a fair, generous, safe guy. I just want a real convenient, safe situation. I don't need to have a perfect 10(would be nice though!), a decent lady with a good GFE attitude would satisfy my world just fine! Suggestions?? Ideas?? I'm all ears. I'm out asking and looking for this continually. Happy New Year guys!

Adobe
01-18-03, 00:08
We must have been there the same night. I didn't see Natalie, but Madison gave me a friendly smile so I gave her a shot again. Frankly, this time, like the first, was lackluster . . . definitely not a GFE, but not the worst, especially if you like a tall lady, slender, nicely tanned, with a British accent. Smallish headlights -- don't be fooled by the push-up she always wears -- but they're nicely shaped at least.

One big minus . . . and you gentlemen tell me if it's just me: She asks for at least $1.4 on top of the door fee. I like to tip no more than $1 for the long session . . . maybe $1.2 if the lady possesses some unusually fine redeeming qualities.

. . . but I have noticed prices drifting upwards over this last year -- howzit possible in this economy???

Comments?

Adobe

GordonFreeman
01-18-03, 00:48
Originally posted by Adobe
I like to tip no more than $1 for the long session
Adobe [/i]
I think a hunded is a little light for the hour. I would never offer less than 120. You don't want to get the reputation of being cheap among the girls. On a side night, the girls are not supposed to quote a price. Doing so will get them in trouble with the woman that runs the place. I suspect that someone from there reads all these posts anyways.

Adobe
01-18-03, 09:18
Gordon -

You may have a point . . . we're not far apart on the tip anyway . . . .although Alpha is located in Hartford, not NYC, and many (most, these days) of the ladies have seen better days, so to plunk down $1 as a tip isn't all that ungenerous, I think.

But you know, last time I was there, the owner "suggested" a certain minimum tip for the hour session (I think it was $.8), with the implication being that recommended tips for shorter sessions would cost less. I'm curious - what would you say is a fair tip for the shortest session? If we're paying for time as well as services, should the shorter sessions imply a smaller tip?

Adobe

Gecko
01-18-03, 16:33
If you're planning on being a repeat customer, it's always a good idea to tip more, not less. Once you get a reputation for being cheap, you're just not going to get good service. Of course tipping too much can have just as bad an effect, cause it's nearly impossible to back down once you get known as a high tipper, I might even go so far to say as you'll get treated *worse* than a low tipper if suddenly you drop your amount for no apparent reason.

MHO
01-19-03, 01:38
I think a hunded is a little light for the hour. I would never offer less than 120. You don't want to get the reputation of being cheap among the girls. On a side night, the girls are not supposed to quote a price. Doing so will get them in trouble with the woman that runs the place. I suspect that someone from there reads all these posts anyways.

Never been to Alpha, but at the AMPs I tip 1.0 (1.2 for exceptional service).

Stoner
01-19-03, 01:48
Sorry, but I must disagree with you both.

In the past few years I've been frequenting I gave $1.2 donation once. Once. I always give $1. Never, ever a complaint, a groan, a sigh. If anything, they are grateful for regulars period.

Also...yes. For short sessions for less than FS, you can do $50 and $60 respectively. I wouldn't bother personally cause that is a sure sign that you're a waste of time. They dink when a guy pays for 1 hour of work out time and but doesn't ante up like normal. But, yes, some happily take the prize cause it beats sitting around making nothing.

IMO...never, ever discuss money, or haggle. Just take your money, place in it sight before things begin. If she has issues, she'll let you know. I've never had a problem.

All things in consideration though...it may also be the "IMASUCKA" game face you have. Yeah, they'll take what they can...wouldn't you if you had what they got! Some of the ladies admit gifts and such for as much as $400 for the same standard session. Its a joke. Thats not even one of the suites, mind you. For $400 you could practically stay all day there.

IMO, do not go high. You ruin it for all. Amazingly, the fare hasn't changed in years. If she asks you for $1.4, keep your cool and ask why is the donation upped in her case? Tell her plainly what you've gifted others and ask if she can cut you a break this time. After your out, review back here and let us know.

One thing though...things may be different for the few ladies who (used to/ still) travel from as far as Florida for a week or two.

MHO
01-19-03, 14:08
Only given 1.2 twice, 1.0 the rest of the time. I have never tipped "before" at Fantasy (a few times at Magic as well), always "after". The tip was not brought up by the girl.
I agree that 1.0 is more than adequate. I agree that this is what they expect and any more does not mean that you will get "better" service.
The level of service depends on more than the amount of the tip. The three main factors, IMO, that determine the level of service are 1) the girl, 2) your attitude towards them, 3) if you are regular.

Egg
01-20-03, 02:04
I only gave $120 to a girl who rimmed me and gave me fs in every position then took me deep throat bbbjtc. Anything less gets $100, or if just a cbj only $80 if its good. I almost always go 45 minutes. And I never discuss $ up front, in the room or at the end - I just pay after I'm dressed. I fold the bills up so she'll have to look later (most are cool enuf to wait; only a couple have stood there counting the change).

Adobe
01-20-03, 03:36
Sounds like we have a consensus emerging here, and one with a range that's not too wide in deviation. Let's face it, behind closed doors nobody knows what the "recommended" amount is really "supposed" to be . . . it's like tipping at restaurants: some folks give 10% if the service is even a little weak, others leave 15% unless it's really bad or really good; some figure the 15% before taxes, and some on the total after taxes.

From what you guys have said, it seems as if $1 is a reasonable minimum for a full hour, and $1.2 is what some gals could hope to expect based on notably good service and/or good looks. So that $.8 is on the low side and $1.4 would be on the high side, at least for service that isn't extremely bad or extremely good.

As I mentioned in my first post, I was pretty surprised by the reaction of one gal, Madison, to anything less than $1.4. She was cute enough, but her friendliness and enthusiasm left a lot to be desired, so the $1.2 I left was fair enough. Let's put it this way: there are (or at least in the old days, used to be) far less cute ladies at Alpha who'd deserve $1.2 or even, on rare occasion, $1.4 a lot more than this lady.

Enough said?

Oldtimer
01-20-03, 16:55
Originally posted by egg
I only gave $120 to a girl who rimmed me and gave me fs in every position then took me deep throat bbbjtc. Anything less gets $100, or if just a cbj only $80 if its good. I almost always go 45 minutes. And I never discuss $ up front, in the room or at the end - I just pay after I'm dressed. I fold the bills up so she'll have to look later (most are cool enuf to wait; only a couple have stood there counting the change).

Egg- Care to share this girls name?

Wsgman
01-21-03, 13:19
I have only been to alpha once. Went with Madison for 1 hour. She was the best looking lady there.

I had read up on the suggested tips here before. I always put the money down off to the side before beginning. It is up to them whether they want to take it or not..so no connection between tip and activities officially.

She watched however and when I only put down 1, she made it clear that was not enough. 1.4 I guess is her rate.

Stoner have you ever been with Madison and paid 1?

At the amps I pay 1, except at Magic where the ladies have indicated that 1.4 is the price for two cups ( HJ, Massage then FS ).

I am afraid that if I go back to alphas they won't let me in without the hassle of reregistering..unless Madison happens to remember me from last year.

Her review, I like the way she looks, great body and she is pretty blondish and all american looking ( albeit British ) and I like her firm smallish ones alot. I hate big floppy tits anyhow.

The service, well she does not allow daty or touching there and is subdued but pleasant.. I did her every possible position and really took my time to get my money's worth for the price. I liked ramming it hope deep with her pussy right at the edge of the bed. I think thats how I came in her.

I also made her take her hair down, and I most enjoyed just keeping her legs spread wide and feeling her thighs and taking my dick in hand and just playing around her opening up and down with it.

To me she is worth tops 1.2 since there is no second cup allowed with the 1,4 rate.

THis is all a fantasy of course

Stoner
01-22-03, 12:02
Wsgman...answer is yes, and $1.

As far as memory goes, the girls have uncanny memory...that female thang. You should have no problem. If it helps, call before hand and find out what day Madison is on. Go that day and have a few drinks there and get to know a few of the ladies. Won't cost you a dime if you have 30 minutes to kill. Then choose a lady and enjoy.

Someone mentioned 3 factors though...
1. girl,
2. attitude toward girl,
3. regular.
I do pretty well at 2 & 3, so I'm never questioned. I only pick the lady if I see or know the quality of the girl.

The real diamond I had found last year was this lady named Selena. Always a good time.

On a few occassions ( i do not recommend this though) I've canceled a session with a lady as were walking to the back to hit someone else up instead. Why...factor #1: Girl. They frown on this, but they know me, that I'm there to have fun and enjoy myself, that I treat my regualr girls well, and that I tip fair every damn time.

They go through too many knuckleheads who try to scimp or walk out on their money. They are not to discuss money with you though folks. Help them, please, buy not discussing it. Its only a matter of time before the local constabulary get juiced up from local uproar. Remember, they are new homes being built right next door. Can you picture someone NOT complaining at some point?

Again, please...don't discuss money. There are ways to talk without talking about such things while there. or better still...just tip fair and enjoy.

Monger22
01-23-03, 14:35
new to wsg but not to the scene
stoner ur on the mark with the 2 new homes on benton st. 119000 apiece. wait till spring an summer when the new owners have friends over for a cookout. their backyards are right where alpha s parking lot an rear entrance is located. or when their kids are playing in the back yard an start asking mommy bout all the comings an going next door. only a matter of time.

Monger22
01-24-03, 12:12
did a sw search last nite 730. went north of collins st both sides of garden. searched for 30 min. spotted 3 over 35 yo all 2s an not worth the bother. must have been the cold. was lookin for esther who is back out on street. 24 yo 8. earlier posts indicated activity on right side of albany ave after main st. do u have name of those 10 streets. tried to find it last night.

Stoner
01-24-03, 20:08
Alpha on Thursday = Bah.

Not liking the Thursday line up much. Had the worst session with a cute brazillian lady. She did just about everything which turns me off. Oh well. She apologized in the end and she offered to refund all my money. We talked it over, kissed, cuddled and had a round 2. It was fine.

Street action is confirmed as DEAD, but I did get a few leads. Found out that there is a sw next to Dutch Point who does in-service. I, umm, observed a john make a ridiculous pickup. If it's one of you, don't tell me, I might start laughing. Did it right next to a cop sitting in an unmarked Impala. I know it was a cop cause I saw him pull in earlier and post himself at his spot. Fellow picked up the lady and did a circle around the block trying to shake the vehicle. Decided to follow just for amusement purposes....yeah, bad, not safe, uncool, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Anyways...she took him right to her apartment building with the unmarked cruiser right behind them. The fellow stops abruptly, causing the cruiser to pull over as he was making the plates. I just drove on by and noticed the out of state plates on the John. Oh well. Hope he enjoys his score...I don't think he was the real target, I think the pig was just learning the route or something and the moves of the area, he was so freakin obvious.

Again...if that was one of you, my apologies...if you don't say anything, no ones knows but you, me and god. lol. Do tell on how that fat assed old latina heroin fiend was though. I'd love to know.

Adobe
01-25-03, 08:19
Hey! Gonna be down Hartford way next way . . . ain't there anyone at all worth seeing at Alpha these days? The only moderately decent comments anyone's said lately have been about Natalie. Surely it's not a total waste . . . I'm tempted to head on over to Bridgeport at this point!

Thanks!

Adobe

Nutbuster5
01-26-03, 02:37
Picked up a hispanic sw on wethersfield ave. nice body, big tits and thick hips and thighs. not fat but nicely thick. nice ass too! $20 for bbbjtc. surprise catch considering there hardly isn't anything this good during the winter months.

Stoner
01-26-03, 17:13
Adobe...

There are some nice action at the Alpha, but you have to pick a good day, and know you're type. What I look for and what others seekout is divurgent.

For instance, on MWF you have Ginger. She's always a pleasurable GFE everytime. A little thick, but damn is she comfy and warm. Best back massage I ever had, even healed me of a kink. But...she's only certain days.

There is a girl named Brooke from Mass who also has been well rated. Always a pleasurable time.

There are plenty of others, but I am a breast man. If you ain't got a rack, I'm neigh interested unless I have no real choice. There was a black filipino girl I mentioned earlier. Very attractive young lady who gave an exceptional job.

For what it is worth, you have to take your pick. Thursday there are some girls from Florida, but they appear augmented. I don't like augments, in the least. Cute...if I had thought a little longer, I would have sampled while they are in town, but hey...I chose who I chose, and I have to live with it.

Mighty Spearsman
01-27-03, 14:51
Dear nutbuster5 - yes you are lucky, I've seen nothing good on the streets the last several weeks.

But one question - is the hispanic SW that you referred to the same as the latina SW that our friend Stoner was writing about? Just curious!

lurker1843
01-27-03, 15:20
OK... I've been lurking here for some time now, trying to work up the nerve to have my first "dream". I need to explain something about my thought process. I'm married, relatively happily. What I want is the dream PSE experience from an amzing looking young girl. Is there any one in the Hartford area that fits that bill? I will be on a buisness trip to the area next month, and would love to do this.

Can someone help a newbie out?

Monger22
01-27-03, 16:52
blocks huntinton st from collins to sargeant, ashley st from sigourney to garden, garden st from ashley to albany, albany ave from garden to williams and edwards st from garden to williams had decent sw traffic over the weekend. look for girl in black ski parka with hood up. shes 24 but looks younger. light skin black. good service $10.00 TO $20.00 bbbjtc or fs. just lost her housekeeping job at foxwoods an left her east hartford boyfriend. she is staying on wilson st an does the stroll over to garden an to ashley.
there is a 9 doing business out of her apartment at park st and broad st. she moved here from waterbury. 30 yo 5ft 7 125 lb black 36d her own. has appeared in black xxx magazines. showed me copies. pricy but worth it. very skilled. incall or outcall.
previous posts indicated sw activity on streets to right of albany ave near main. can previous poster be more specific as to the streets. i looked again this weekend an could not find the action.

Stoner
01-27-03, 22:19
Yeah...Ginger is a redhead. She's a thick girl, now. If you like a good soft handed girl who'll treat you good and hooters soft and big like pilows, enjoy! I'll be stoppin by tonight if I can to see her.

Don't go spoutin' about WSG though. Just tell her she comes recommended.

As for the latina mentioned earlier...hehe...its very possible. I've seen the latina several times before and had a lackluster cbj. Description given does fit, though face and track marks may turn the stomach...

Lurker...If you want a PSE, look up my addy in the OTHER forum of the CT board. I'll pass along contact info on a nice young stripper about 25 minutes drive from Hartford who will deliver for less than $300. Includes a friend...highly recommended. Just ask, and I'll give you the phone #.

gunny
01-28-03, 02:57
Hey stoner I cruise Spfld south end interested in contact info for striper

lurker1843
01-28-03, 10:58
Stoner:

Thanks That would be great. I could not find your addy on the OTHER part of this forum, so if you wouldn't mind:

lurker1843@msn.com.

Perhaps some contact etiquite as well. As I said, I've never done this before. A twofer would be a dream come true.

Stoner
01-28-03, 21:03
Sorry...if you want that info,
hit me up @

wiped out cause I don't want any more email, dudes. @,yahoo,com.

Remove the ,...I hate spam.

Monger22
01-29-03, 14:43
Where is the other part of the forum

Oldtimer
01-30-03, 14:17
Originally posted by monger22
Where is the other part of the forum

Look to your left under Archives-2001-April 2002
OR -1994-Dec 2000

Mighty Spearsman
01-31-03, 19:25
there is a 9 doing business out of her apartment at park st and broad st. she moved here from waterbury. 30 yo 5ft 7 125 lb black 36d her own. has appeared in black xxx magazines. showed me copies. pricy but worth it. very skilled. incall or outcall.

Dear monger22: Any idea how I could contact this "9" directly? Does she have an ad in the back of the Hartford Advocate? She definitely sounds interesting to me.

Stoner
01-31-03, 21:05
Same here...I'm interested. Set us up the bomb, dude. haha!

Monger22
02-01-03, 18:03
I'm about to catch plane to dr for 8 days om mongering.

Stoner an mighty spearman to answer your question. she lives at 625 park st second floor she is real. i first met her from an ad she posted in advocate in the w looking for m sec. not in adult or extremes. she was a student then lookin to prostitute. later ran ads in new haven addition of advocate not htfd. she is dancing in clubs from newington to bridgeport now. i think thats where she is now getting her customers. no ad in advocate. her number is in phone book.

Price 150 to 250 if she can get it. if you want more info leave me your email address an ill email you when i get back.
stoner still lookin for contact info on the stripper in your previous post. also what did you mean in your OTHER ct location.

Maxwell Madison
02-08-03, 22:39
As I sit here on a Saturday night, I would like to go to Alpha's but I am worried that it is too busy and I will wait a long time and not get one of the good women. Can any of you comment on how busy it gets on Saturday night?

Monger22
02-11-03, 17:32
Monger back from 8 days in dominican republic. Anyone have an hartford sw experiences this month? gonna try the blue tonight.
change of pace...

Stoner
02-13-03, 02:19
Welcome back, Monger.

Please fill us/ me on your trip to DR. That place is a paradise from all I've heard. Do you go often?

As for street action in Hartford...same as usual. I had some maybe a week ago. Nasty ass fuk with some chica. Reeked like hell, I couldn't wait to get her out of my car. Damn.

Anyways...Had a decent, yet enjoyable time at alpha with Amber 6-7-6. D Cup, reddish hair, nice curves and a tan.

Though she's attractive, she has a some acne scars which mar her a bit. If you don't mind, and it was NEVER an issue with me, you can put her looks at a 7. If you love natural large tatas...she's all woman. And they don't flap all over the place.

Action was nice and she's accomodating. She's not real GFE, like I really need. She's quite warm and inviting though.

Also had action with Lexi tonite, a black girl also from boston. Very flexible (physically), and very accomodating. Her looks can't touch Ambers, imo, but she makes for a great session if you've got some energy. We worked that ass out today till she was sweatin heavy and gaspin'. Well worth the time, though probably not again for a while.

Did spy a tall brunnette there with a nice bod, about mid to late thirties. Not your usual fair, but she has an air of gorgeousness. She was wearing a slinky black outfit that showed a great rack. She's out of place...she's womanly, not merely cute. I'd wager she's a very sensous woman. Not as much so as Ginger, who ranks up there. I didn't catch the brunette's name, but she's in on, well, Wednesdays.

Selena, who was slated to be back the past two nights has not returned for some reason. A latina with a legendary ass. You could tag that from the back for days and days on end. She was the reason I showed up today! Fellas, this makes me sad as she was truly a *good* woman with pure GFE, and PSE attitude in my book. Damn good. Of course, YMMV, as I steady dated her almost weekly for like months and months on end. Lots of chemistry.

Oh well...perhaps life has been just too happy and satisfying for her to return right now and ruin me for good.

Monger22
02-14-03, 15:04
Stoner, left you an email. DR report posted in WSG Punta Cana section. Great action there if you go to Sousa.

My real expertise is SE Asia. Cant be beat.

Stoner
02-15-03, 02:34
Hmm...everyone must be eatin' valentine's day chocolate or something. ;)

Oh well.

Quick review:
Jada at Alpha. I got a chance to hang out with her again tonite. I must say, I had a wonderful time. Very friendly, gorgeous eyes, gfe for sure. Nice experience. I was pleasantly surprised to "rediscover" her. Compared to last review I gave of her, she's switched up and improved...not as naive. It was cbj, instead of bbj-tc. Her looks are more refined now, and she has great attitude and hair. Very, very compliant. Massage could use a little work, but with some coaching, it was enjoyed. Nowhere near as nice as Ginger's, but eh...there is no one woman who can do it all, I suppose, right! Very GFE time was had. She had lips I could just kiss for days on end. YMMV as always of course.

Rank: 7-9-7 on the scale, imo. In a few years, I think she will turn out to be a true ringer. We hit it off exceedingly well, and I left very satisfied. As I don't push the PSE thang very much, and I had stellar PSE 9 before, I'd have to rank her lower at an 7, though i think in all honesty she'd try anything at least once. She also needs to add just a touch of sensous perfume. Perfection.

I forsee over the next few months I will be "bouncing" between Amber and Jada on a regular basis as Ginger is making plans to leave soon enough heading as Due South as possible. I wish her well, but she will be missed, imo. If you have a chance, definitely enjoy a session with her, if for anything, at least an excellent back rub. Though, if your a breast man or love red heads, you'll be leakin' all over yourself I'm sure after a while.

MHO
02-15-03, 14:18
Stoner, left you an email. DR report posted in WSG Punta Cana section. Great action there if you go to Sousa.

My real expertise is SE Asia. Cant be beat.

Off topic but I have to ask,

What part of SE Asia? Do you go often? Have you posted any trip reports? SE Asia fascinates me but I need info as this will be my first trip to SE Asia (Fall2003/Winter 2004). TIA

Monger22
02-16-03, 09:50
To MHO
Yes i have posted on many boards on se asia including here. I go freguently. I go to Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Cambodia. Worth the long flight. Any help or questions just ask.
Milford spa has Thai girls if you want to experience the difference firsthand before you go.

Back to Hartford. Found two young Latinas working May St. Unusual location but pushed a bit west because of LE they said.

This was Fri nite as Stoner an Jada were getting reaquanted at Alpha.

Joe_c
02-16-03, 13:43
Gorgeous in Garters!

Very limited posts on this site, both past and present.

Has anyone actually seen her?

What is the scoop and service?

Thanks!

Stoner
02-16-03, 16:51
You know, Monger, I'd actually noticed that about a week ago. I wasn't sure, cause it was way out from the spots.

Interesting...was a good time had? 2 latinas...new to the game fresh or basic strungout fair?

I've come to see action in several parts near park street, including random parts of frog hollow. My only concern is that the police have been running some serious game against the drug dealers as of recent weeks. Something big must have went down, i'm not sure though. It really scattered the action.

We need like a good threat board where we can mark "spottings" of various names. I don't post the street action often, as its "rarely" ever worth the time. I've been so disappointed with the street action.

I'll make more of an effort to share as there are a few other drivers than usual these days. Hell...I'll even bother to figure out there names!

Monger22
02-17-03, 20:19
Sun nite 9 to 11 pre snow drive proved waste of time. The girls were out but not worth a dime. Ashley Garden May Streets had over 12 girls. Some new faces.
Stoner...May st Fri nite latinas were new. Not strung out.
Do we have any new reports of SW ACTION ANYWHERE IN HARTFORD....Stoner where in frog hollow are you finding them an what block of Park St?
Be nice to share reports on different areas.

Chipper
02-17-03, 23:59
hey guys i hope everyone is safe and warm probably the WORST night we could ever have for hobbyist everybody has cabin fever no sws tonight better days are coming don't lose faith

Mighty Spearsman
02-18-03, 16:52
Originally posted by Joe_c
Gorgeous in Garters!

Very limited posts on this site, both past and present.

Has anyone actually seen her?

What is the scoop and service?

Thanks!
I've never been with her but have read a few posts here on WSG, mostly on the older forum. She has an incall place in West Hartford, weekdays only?, and apparently is VERY cautious with first-timers - sounds like a HJ only set-up until she feels she can trust you. She is in her early 30s, nice figure, a genuine redhead and a real looker, but her price might be too expensive for HJ only. She has an intriguing website. Good luck!

Stoner
02-18-03, 20:39
BTW, boys. Want to see an Alpha Alumnus?

Recently there was a boy and girl team that killed some 82 year old guy in Hartford or something. Maybe two weeks ago or so.

Well...she used to work at the Alpha a few years back. Don't know remember her "stage" name though. Sorry.

Joe_c
02-18-03, 22:13
Thanks Spearsman for the feedback

Oldtimer
02-19-03, 14:21
BTW, boys. Want to see an Alpha Alumnus?

Recently there was a boy and girl team that killed some 82 year old guy in Hartford or something. Maybe two weeks ago or so.

Well...she used to work at the Alpha a few years back. Don't know remember her "stage" name though. Sorry.

How about Samantha??

KantDelay
02-23-03, 17:42
I was at Alpha this past thursday afternoon. I chose Tricia. She is a bit older but she gave such good effort in the tv room that I said what the hell. Honestly, she was a good session. Really not much to look at, but a nice chest that was real and she was into GFE. BBBJ-NTC though. She gave an awesome massage which was better than her service, but overall I was just in the mood to hang out.

Felicia was there. I saw her mentioned in another report. I used to see her at dolce vita, and I know she recognized me but couldn't remember from where. She is cute and adorable and does a nice job, however I always felt a bit played with her. We had a nice talk, but I wasn't going for it. She is a bit nosey and I always get a bit leary about that.

Has anyone been with Abbey? She definitely intrugued me. I decided to wait and see what you guys thought of her before giving it a go. If no one here has, I'm up for the task. Take care guys - kantdelay

Mighty Spearsman
02-23-03, 20:01
Originally posted by oldtimer
How about Samantha??
Looks like the Alpha recycles a few standard names. I had a few nice sessions with a "Samantha" at Alpha several years ago, but she was black and so obviously is not the girl who is accused of helping to murder the 80-year-old guy.

I remember chatting with the black "Samantha" who told me that she had wanted to use her real first name but that Alpha management had insisted on her using a stage name.

Stoner
02-23-03, 23:07
Kantdelay...

Glad you had a good time with Trish. Shes one of the old guard and she gives a good time and treats you well. Always compliant...I had a pleasant time with her some month ago or so.

I'm very glad she didn't bbjtc...please. Don't piss in our pool, man. lol.

Felicia has always been nice. Never had a problem. I know nothing of abby though, feel free to take one of for the team.

What night did you go, btw?

KantDelay
02-26-03, 00:13
Hey Stoner, Looks like I'm the man for abbey. I'm up for the task. She has this red highlighted hair and looks around low twenties. Her legs were so long I was drooling. She is maybe a 7.5 in looks. I worried, as we all do, if she would just rush through the session. That I hate, which was one reason I chose Trish. She was cool. I hope to get there again later this week. I don't go any set time really. Mostly during the afternoon time if I can. Later

Monger22
02-26-03, 15:02
The Monger has returned to the scene after a week off.
Tues 6pm Ashley an Huntington found one of the two May St. Latinas walking home. Had picked up the other one 2 weeks ago.
This ones name is Nilda. 30 years old. 5 ft 2 in. 110 lb. Very accomadating, pleasant, no boundries, no rush. BBBJTC, FS, and ANAL...All no problem. She has been strolling since Jan. when she lost her job at Wendys in Bloomfield. I offered 15 an she eagerly took it. Took her home for 90 minutes of no rush fun. She thanked me as she left. Still has a lot of ametuer in her, not hard core yet. Lives at 20 May St. No phone.

Nutbuster5
02-26-03, 22:36
Picked up a nice looking 26 y.o black sw on the corner of ashley and huntington st. I forgot her name because it was a weird one. She was short with a pettite body. Did bbbjtc for $20 and played with her tits and pussy while she blew me. She wore a long jean skirt that she lifted up while blowing me. Said she would do hotel date for $80 1hr.

KantDelay
02-27-03, 23:39
Went back to Alpha today. Saw Abbey and went right for her. She is a real red head, about 5'8" maybe a B cup (more like an A). For looks I'd give her a 7 with the same for her body. Her legs are long and nice, and I'm not even a leg man.

She was quite talkative, which was good and bad. Unfortunately she was all about the money. To give her some credit, it really didn't impede the session, but it was mentioned often. Secodnly, She classified herself as a Boston girl. I was like, "So." She explained that Boston girls aren't that liked b/c they only offer a limited session, which she described - No DATY, no BBBJ, no greek etc... OK, fine. Other than pretty standard. She is pierced, everywhere except below the belt. I went for half and half which was, again, standard. She was by all means - not bad, but really not great either. Oh yeah - totally shaved too, but no playing down there.

I probably wouldn't go with her again b/c of the "limited session" thing. Hey, we all like options, and are usually looking for the GFE thing, but all in all - I've had worse.

Hope this was an okay post. Undoubtedly, YMMV, bjut she was pretty genuine with me. I'd like to hear if someone else had a different or same experience with her. BTW, I was there thursday afternoon. l8r.

Monger22
02-28-03, 11:27
Williams an Edwards St just down from Garden ST. 25 YO Latina working the corner aggressivly last nite. Not bad looking. Black jacket light colored baseball cap on backward. Saw her being picked up twice from 8 to 9. 3 average girls working Ashley St during that time. Nothing that perked my interest. Seems like some new talent though.

Stoner
02-28-03, 22:05
Lets have a discussion here about something that pisses the hell out of me sometimes. This "I'm a Boston girl" bs. Its exactly that really. BS.

It roughly translates to the following statements (give or take):
1. "I'm making more here doing less, then being in some drunk-ass titty bar making $15-$40 per hour on some titty bar stage. Yes, its slow, but not THAT damn slow.

Remember...there is no REAL lap dance areas."

2. "How do you know I'm from Boston? Oh...I have an accent? Really? Yeah, I'm a Boston girl."

3. "I'm not old like these other girls. Yeah, I may be bored, I may be sittin on my ass all day while others are working and making bank...but I've got my Boston pride. Sure, I may be more of a pain when you get me back here, I'm cutah!"

kantdelay, thanks for taking one for the team. We all owe you one. I can't resist redheads, so, I'm sure I'll fall like wheat soon enough. Not all "Boston" girls are so annoying. I distinctly look for the ones lacking the attitude. Brooke was a great joy for me. There's a black girl from Boston whos very flexible and yielding.

THE most accomodating I had found with in the pass few years for a lady from Mass was Venus. A gorgeous black woman, about 40, but looks in the mid 30's easily. Kept herself up exceedingly well. In her own words, "You hook me up, so the least I can do is hook you up, and look good hooking you up, baby." I loved her. LOL.

It should be added though, that the ladies do get treated sort of roughly at times, or have some damn near weird shyte requested of them. They get pretty well jaded, i'm sure. One lady called me just this past week telling me that her last client actually wanted to pay her $$$$$ for a golden shower while in session...in the mouth, followed by a kiss from her!

We all have our pride. I wished he asked me to piss on him for 50 cents. I'd do it gladly and pay HIM 50 cents. lol.

FutLong
03-01-03, 16:30
Anything around Saint Francis area?

GordonFreeman
03-02-03, 17:18
Originally posted by FutLong
Anything around Saint Francis area?
There are plenty of cops?

Money Shot
03-03-03, 11:44
Hey guys, I've been wondering what "DATY" is. I've seen it in a few post and have no idea. Any help in figuring it out would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

$Money$hot$

CT Visitor
03-03-03, 12:48
Originally posted by $Money$hot$
Hey guys, I've been wondering what "DATY" is. I've seen it in a few post and have no idea. Any help in figuring it out would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

$Money$hot$

Dine At The Y

as in Y mca.. ( Ha!)

Monger22
03-03-03, 13:49
Ashley, Huntington, May, Garden Streets all east of St Francis Hospital prime SW areas Futlong.
Sunday nite 8 to 9 prowl. 2 40 YO black ladies on Ashley. Very aggressive an loud.
Found a nice latina at corner of Williams and Edwards where i spotted a 25 YO latina last week. This one i picked up is named Melissa. She has long brown hair. Good attitude, no rush, pretty face, petite, 5 ft. $15 FS or BBBJTC.
She told me Albany Ave an Dutch Point are hot now with LE.
Also told me some latina SWs have started operating on a 2 block stretch of Zion ST just south of Park ST. Ill check it out later this week.

Stoner
03-03-03, 22:03
Monger...you give out way too much info on the ladies personal lives. Too much potential for harm. I know you may be into knowing that much about their lives, but I don't think anyone wants them to get hurt. Nothing will collapse the scene worst than some predator preying on SWs.

I'm not the only one who feels you need to tone down a bit. Its excessive. No offense.

Monger22
03-04-03, 12:46
Will do stoner. No offence taken. Just trying to start a dialogue on SW activity in the city. What little there is. Last thing i want is for anyone to get hurt. Just trying to identify the areas an what the better ones look like. They volunteer the rest. Ill stick to name an description my friend.

Stoner
03-04-03, 20:19
Thanks for taking well, my man. Yes, a "name" a description and some general stuff is fine like "She lives in the north end near St Francis" or "she works at some cafeteria", etc...thats fine. Just nothing exacting where one can track her down without much thought.

By all means, lets keep up some dialogue. Hell...I may even ask the girls what their "name" is! lol.

Monger22
03-05-03, 14:41
Took a quick cruise last night 600 to 730 to check out Williams st SW info she gave me Sun re. Zion St activity. Three block area south of Park St she mentioned looked promising. Only took 3 or 4 passes but i could see what she meant. Will give it a second look this weekend.
Went back to Ashley area. Saw 3 black ladies , 2 in 30s, 1 40+.All regulars to the street. One is about 4 11, short black wig, very friendly, cute.
Williams St. saw short white girl, long bushy light brown hair, tan jacket, 20s. She waved an smiled. Never saw her before. By the time i came back round the block she was getting in a pickup truck with some other monger.
I see Williams St. near Edwards St. not to have quanity but seems to have quality. Seems like more amature than hardcore.
Just my observations.

GordonFreeman
03-05-03, 18:51
Question on Hartford SW: If I pick one up where would one typically take her to do it? Also, if she actually gets in the car with me, is that a 100% sign that see if not LE?

Stoner
03-06-03, 03:09
Question on Hartford SW: If I pick one up where would one typically take her to do it? Also, if she actually gets in the car with me, is that a 100% sign that see if not LE?

I've gone to East Hartford industrial areas, as well as parking lots near the hospital. Folks really don't seem to give a shit.

Other places I've used:
1. parking area near train station, passed bridge.
2. Motel on Main Street in Wilson area. SW activity there sometimes too, btw. Keep eye open, you'll see them with open doors during warmer times.
3. In back of Copaco...
4. I tried sunset park, west hartford on one occassion. Blended right in with the regulars at that little lovers lane. ;)
5. The Unitarian church parking area. Make sure your lights are off and you park WAY in the dark area. Can't be seen from main road.
6. The projects on the right side of Main st as you are heading away from downtown hartford. There is a real nice dark spot there next to some abandoned cars. Not the SAFEST spot, but its decent for quick action.

A most have places of their own they can take you to. A precious few will take you to their homes. I generally pass on those as the risk of exposure to my life is a bit more than I wish to bargain for a bodily function. Monger is more familiar with that and has had some interesting encounters for sure.

As for sure signs of LE-Proofness...there really is none. Vice can lie through their teeth, no prob. Yet the lady will NEVER get in the car until you've stated what your intention is and $$$. But you already know, you're not picking the lady up for sex, right!No, you're just *offering a ride* cause its cold out, and your car is so warm! Right? Right!

Never talk full intention or $$$ until you've WAY left the area. She Of course, LE never flash tits or let you get a free grope. They almost always offer, and vice are not allowed to "enjoy" themselves...it breaks their "code". But even that has been compromised over the years. Thankfully, those are the dupe Johns seeking dates, not the dupe dates themselves.

BTW...I saw some action tonite in the same areas. I did actually notice a white girl walking in the North End, near KFC. I was shocked. Could be the same girl? Don't know.

Generally...if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Besides tonite, the only white sw i've ever seen was on Laurel street. She was as coked out as can be...A white sw walking near KFC is a phenomenon for me. She has to be strung out...but this girl did not "appear" to be strung out. Just strolling her way, its seemed. Not fast, nor slow. Weird.

I didn't pick up any sw as I was already quite sated from being ridden good and plenty by the lovely dominican named Selena. Very, very nice. I sure did miss that nice ass and that sensuous loveplay all these long months. Lovely...

I cruised just for the sake of cruising. Afterwards, I headed to the blue for some drinks and some eye/hand candy.

Monger22
03-06-03, 13:14
Stoner.....may be same white girl i spotted Tue. She was walking FROM Albany towards Edwards on Williams St. Walking slow also. I take it you mean KFC on Albany 4 blocks west of Williams.
I have picked up white girls on Laurel St, Farmington Ave, and lots of them on Wethersfield, New Britain Ave, Broad St over the years but your right never in Albany, Ashley area. Its rare there.
Do you mean Sunset Park in East Hartford rather than West Hartford in your post?
I never go to their apartments unless i have known them over a long period of time an have their phone number. You stated Iwas more familiar with that an had some interesting encounters.What did you mean by that ?
Where did you find Selena?
Good advice to Gordon. Pays to be very careful. Always insist on a touch an leave the area right away.Need a ride good advice.
Edward St on right just before High St has parking lot with no lights behind speedomitor repair company. Its a one way dead end an safe.
Behind right side of school on Niles st. Private no lights.
Brainard Rd industrial area, lots of spots.
Locust Rd across from United Parcel industrial area two perfect spots.
An the list goes on.....
If you find a real hot one an want more than a quick bj try one of the two ADULT motel just over the Hartford line in Wethersfield on the Berlin Turnpike. Sex movies an MIRRORED CEILINGS.\ add a nice touch to your night....

Mighty Spearsman
03-06-03, 19:03
So many places to park:

- If you drive west on Asylum Avenue up to the Hartford/West Hartford line, turn left onto Prospect Avenue and Elizabeth Park is on both sides. On the left about 50 yards down is a road leading to a circle with a great view of the Hartford skyline at sunset. This may be the "sunset park" that Stoner was referring to. This place is a well-known lovers lane with at least 6 parking spots that are usually all full in the evenings. Cops don't seem to care much about this place.

- I've also had good luck parking nearby right on Prospect Avenue on the right hand side, especially when there's a function at the church (on the left) and there are a lot of other cars parked there.

- the east (right-hand side if you're heading towards Albany) side of Chestnut Street just north of Walnut St. used to be one of the best parking places in all of Hartford. Once the night-club opened on the corner of Walnut and Chestnut, the street became much better lit, but the club's closed now. I can still remember being stuck on Chestnut one winter evening after an award-winning BJ when my car's battery died and the car wouldn't start up again. Luckily I had a standard transmission and I knew/trusted the girl, so I got out and pushed my car to jump-start it while she steered.

- Huntley Place just off Walnut (on the other side of the bridge from Chestnut) is an obvious place but I've had good luck here if all I wanted was a quick BJ.

- Guilford Street just north of Pliny was another hot parking spot a few years ago - not sure if much is going on there now as some new houses have been built to fill some of the empty lots.

- there are potential parking places all over the place, if you think about it. Just don't park in any really terrible neighborhoods like Dutch Point. Be careful if you go over the line into West Hartford as the cops are more vigilant there.

- one thing you DON'T want to do is park in one of Hartford's parks after dark, especially Riverside Park (North Meadows) or the park by the Charter Oak Bridge. I got stopped once at the Charter Oak Bridge park and had to do some fast-talking to avoid being arrested. These parks are closed at dark and the cop could bust you just for trespassing. And it certainly wouldn't look good in the newspaper if you are around 50 y.o. and busted for being in a park after dark with a young cutie in the car who is half your age and not your wife.

- also be careful if you park in a parking lot where security might be on duty. I almost got busted once when I parked in Cinema City's parking lot (South Meadows).

LE DECOYS:
for many years the Hartford PD used only a white woman and a PR woman as the SW decoys, which meant any black SW was not LE. Not sure if this is still true. My experience has been that most SWs go out of their way to let you know that they're not LE - I've had girls flash their tits (both in my car and standing outside on the street), pull up their skirts and pull their panties aside, my hand grabbed and placed in their crotch, etc. If you try to pick up a girl and she seems real passive, always let her make the first move. That way, if you get stopped by a uniformed cop, you just stick to your story that you were just offering a ride. If no offer of cash was ever made by you, and if you didn't initiate any requests for sex, there's nothing the cops can hold you for.

Several years ago a SW who is a long-time friend of mine gave me some good advice. She said that if you're not sure about a situation, just park down the street and watch. If there is a sting it should be obvious pretty quickly. And if a cop stops and asks why you're parked there, just say that you had had a big fight with your girlfriend at home, that you're very upset and not thinking clearly and had parked there to calm down and cry a bit, and say that you had no idea that you were in a bad neighborhood. All the cop can do is tell you to leave.

Stoner
03-07-03, 01:49
Mighty S -

I used the same sob story in Willimantic. "I had a fight with my wife, and I just jumped in my car and drove officer. I don't willimantic from a hill of beans officer, I just needed to get away and think."

lol.

Monger -
You've been on the block YEARS longer than I have for sure...and its obvious you do your homework like a big dog. I like that.

I'm relatively new to the game, and as time goes I'm frequently passing up more and more street action as I rarely come across anything clean and satisfying.

Hell...I just about swore SW off after picking up this real thin black sw in Hartford several months back. She reeked of "crack house"...you know...unwashed urine, vomit, blood, and heroin all rolled into one handy dandy spray on scent. That vile stench tainted my car for days, it seemed. Yeah, it was a $15 FS, but damn, her cooty stench about turned my stomach! I literally told the biotch to put her panties back on and just give me a BJ.

We need a true redlight district. Even New York's is dead.

Oh...you asked who Selena was. She's a good girl at the Alpha. Dominican.

john johnson
03-07-03, 12:13
Just to add my 2 cents:

I've never done the SW thing, but about 3 years ago I was dating this girl who liked doing it in the car, and I found several quiet places to park in the West End of Hartford, on the streets that run btw West Ave & Farmington (e.g., Rodney St., where she gave me a kick ass blowjob) ... at night, these are very dark, and usually not at all crowded.

Monger22
03-07-03, 15:05
Spear post is edited thanks for your suggestion

Monger22
03-07-03, 15:32
Hundley Place is the safe spot behind speedometer co. i mentioned before. could not remember st name. There is a parking lot in back to the left an a spot next to building all the way to end of rd on right.
Iused Chestnut in past. Club lights an new drug activity make it less desirable now.
Stone...which Sunset Park were you refering to. You are right we need a good stroll. Must admit I have never tried Alpha.
Teddies in Bridgeport seems worthy of a monger visit. Ginko in Milford with the Thai girls is quality. Dont know if you ever did se asia but if so you know the Thai experience.
NOTE most unmarked LE cars in Hartford have HTFD as part of their lic. plates. Dont know why but check it out next time you see one. It is combined with numbers before it.
If i feel it might be a sting i never pick her up an i do go round the block looking for the backup units. If i see them I leave the area.
If I do pull over to watch an area an a cop comes I tell him I dont like to drive an use my cell phone so i pulled over to a quiet area to talk. Fight with wife works too.

Mighty Spearsman
03-07-03, 16:30
Dear monger22:
Thanks for editing your March 3rd post. I've already deleted my post on that subject.

I love your idea about the cell phone (my SW friend gave me her advice back around 1990 when most people did not have cell or car phones). No cop can argue with someone who is concerned about driving safety!

Stoner
03-07-03, 21:21
Yeah...Sunset on Hartford/ West Hartford. Next to Elizabeth Park...but NOT IN Elizabeth Park for obvious reasons.

If one is bold, a bj can be had just about any good place at night, really. I had a GF (now wife) give me a bbbj-tc at bally's in West Hartford. I wouldn't recommend it, but the damn windows were so steamed up, no one knew nor cared! lol. I've seen many fogged up windows at Bally's over the past few years!

Monger22
03-09-03, 23:55
Sat 830 am Ashley st four girls. Second Sat in a row i scored. Both days the best ones got away as i tiurned around.
Yesterday a 19YO latina , white jacket, long brown ponytail, working Sigourney an Ashley. smiled but i missed her to another guy. Black well dressesd 25YO long hair looked real good but just as i stopped i spotted Ester the 24YO i have been looking for for a month. So off we went. She is 5 ft. black jacket looks younger.
Very good time.
Seems early morning brings out some excellent ladies. The two i missed were 8 or 9 s. Probably not into the nite scene an not hardcore.
Sat nite i thought of having seconds ala Bangkok an headed to Springfield Main St stroll. No luck at all so I visited Madi Gras where a fellow monger found a willing Asian two months ago. Not this nite though.

play2
03-12-03, 21:21
An important topic on ID/credit cards was broached in the Norwalk forum, and - in lieu of Alpha requiring all patrons to register with their real ID - I'm posting what I had written in the other forum here:

"What's your take on Alpha (in Hartford) taking people's driver's licenses to have them become a member? I never pay by credit card, but I've wondered whether or not this information (at Alpha) can be used against you in the future."

I don't mean to stir up excess worrying, but I was wondering if some regulars from this forum could throw some thoughts on this issue.

Gecko
03-13-03, 01:22
The one and only reason I haven't ever gone to Alpha is because of the id thing. I'd like to go, it's a *lot* closer than waterbury, but I am uncomfortable with the lack of privacy. I cant think of any good reason they need your id anyways, other amps work out fine without them. I suppose their rationale must be it would keep them safe from LE but they dont seem to have a problem in that respect anyways. *shrug* ultimately it just comes to personal preference, I prefer privacy.

Stoner
03-13-03, 04:39
Partial Repost
"Dude...the Alpha is laughable. I'm telling you, they don't keep shit for records. Not a drop. No one seems to beleive me, but I've seen the "spreadsheet" where they keep records. Its jackshit.

Flash the ID, get "setup" in the system, and don't worry about it. Its a straw man...They will tell some dudes "oh, the membership is closed now" just to weed people out.

Just do your thing and come on in. Honestly, the selection in gorgeous women from latinas, to good old red, blone, and brunette white chicks is really stepping up. I saw this one black girl named Sherice. Smokin' hot!

Service is WAY different. Not better...just different. AMPS definitely focus on privacy...no two clients will see each other if they can help it. Not so at Alpha...but then...you have the pick of 10 to 15 ladies each day.

Alright...STREET ACTION REPORT.

After hopping out of the Alpha, I decided to hit the strip club and then do some street action.

HARTFORD
Albany Ave in hartford is BOOMING around 12AM tonite. I spotted at least 6 on the Ave alone. Hooked up with LISA. Recently from Foxwoods Reservation, Black. Small breasts and weeded out completely. I was horny, and she got the "drop" on me. Paid $30 for half and half. Sorry...she wasn't worth a damn.

I noticed several mongers hitting the scene, even two out of staters. The LE, though around, was way inactive. Surprising as the ladies were walking around within eye shot of the parked cruiser. Oh well...to the bold go the spoils.

Saw some latinas, and blacks, but NOT the white girl. I was looking for her specifically, with no luck. I'll be more picky next time.

EAST HARTFORD
After cruising a bit and, yeah, following mongers for fun and scaring the SHIT out of one of them, lol, I headed cross the river. Action has been DEAD in east hartford for months. I find this surprising. Even the big knocker regular named Debbie hasn't been spotted.

Being a determined monger, I followed some leads I had earlier. Came across Debbie(?) (or was it Kim?) on Burnside. Brownish/ reddish hair, caucasian. Nice large knockers, but she's been putting on the pounds...but she wears it well enough for a BBBJ-TC. I sucked on them nice large nips for a bit and then let her proceed with an enthusiastic bj. Excellent job.

She says that almost ALL of the regulars in East Hartford are either in jail or in rehab, or just plain MIA for months. She's the only one, and she never strays from lower Burnside Ave. Usually strolls from 9pm to 11pm...she rarely does anything after the bars close down. ( I was lucky apparently...haha!)

Monger22
03-13-03, 14:45
Wed nite was alive with action from 8 to 10. 5 average blacks on Ashley. Nice busty black with short hair corner Williams an Edwards. Picked up 5 foot long haired latina at corner of Williams an Albany. Not bad for $15. 25yo. She had walked over from Park St. Id do her again.
Dropped her off an decided to see what else was around. Walking down homestead towards Garden was this 5ft 7 latina. I pulled over anshe got in. Very very nice. She moved to Albany 7 days ago from the 3 block area of Zion i mentioned in previous posts. She confirmed action on Zion is real. SWs on corner of Broad an New Britian. I offered to take her there which i did. Had her lift her sweater to check her out. NICE. She gave me her address an phone for later use since i already had 1 latina that night.
I dropped her on Broad an headed for Wethersfield Ave. A really nice 20s black girl was strolling. I pulled over in front of high school to check her out. She was friendly an very doable. Any other night id have been off to the races.
Headed back to Broad to see if M... had been picked up. She was. Went back to Ashley an there was Ester an 2 other doables. Enough already i said an headed home. On the way i called M... to see if she gave me right number. She did an answered the phone. We made arrangments to meet tonight.
Stoner i too looked for that white girl but did not see her.

Chipper
03-13-03, 18:42
have been going to alpha almost as long as jackie has been there that's when christ was a cowboy. stoner is 100% correct that's not their function. don't go as often these days (older+ fixed income ) anyway stopped in today saw Allison tall blonde with long legs and big boobs (a little soft but still VERY nice) very personable and good GFE cbj or fs 2ND time i have been with i would recomend imo but every one is different ymmv were some really gorgeous young things there probably from boston didn't have time to check saw allison and as they say he who hesitates is lost_

Member #1278
03-17-03, 04:23
Hi anyone tried this one yet?

JOCELYN & FRIENDS
Natural, Sexy RedHead
Wide Variety of Others
2 Girls Available, In/Out
860-214-9633 24/7

Stoner
03-18-03, 10:47
STREET REPORT

Took a chance stroll around 5:30am in Hartford.

Monger...I found the mythical white girl working albany. Named Charlene.

She's lives in East Hartford but chose Albany ave. She gave some BS, but I suspect its due to 2 reasons:
1. candy supply and
2. less LE jayhawking the ladies as they do in East Hartford since the supposed big "cleanup".

Found her and at least 4 others that morning. Every last one of them is junky trash.

Well...took one for the team...I wouldn't recommend Charlene...though her action was good and very enthusiastic bbbj-tc. She even gave me her number, which I should have just tossed out. But she yapped and yapped. She's also flag bait for cops. The dumb biOtch was flagging down drivers with her thumb like she was hitch hiking!

Her looks were on par with any junky whos been at it longer than they ever should.

Be warned...at that hour they stick out like sore thumbs. Especially her.

Monger22
03-18-03, 17:27
Stone, never know till you try. Only white one ive seen there in quite some time.
The 5 7 latina i picked up Wed may be the one you referred to as mellisa last month. Not to many 5 7 inch latinas in that neighborhood. Long hair in a pony tail. 36yo. not bad.
I cruised Thur an Sun. Waited forM... the 5 7 latina Thur but when i called she said she could not come out for 90 more minutes. So i cruised an spotted old faithful ester. took her Thur an Sun. $10.00 each night. For old time sake.
She to is an ex Foxwoods girl but not the one you picked up two weeks ago stoner. She is black 25YO.

Mustafa
03-18-03, 20:55
monger22:

please give me the hook-up phone # for M that the youmet in Hartford. send me an e-mail to:

thaddeus0292yahoo.com

I believe she was good and latin.

I'd love to meet up with her.

thanks.

Mustafa
03-18-03, 20:57
I'd stay away from Jocelyn.

she's not worth it.

I've been with her when she was working wethersfield Ave.

Too much $$ and she's not high quality.

Stafa

Mustafa
03-18-03, 20:59
where the hell is edwards street in Hfd?

I don't see where williams intersects with Edward. I cruise Williams and don't see any street called Edwards.

Please tell as there seems to be some good action there.

Also,

please give me the hook-up for any good busty street walkers in the hartford area whoi are worth it.

can send me the info to: thaddeus029@yahoo.com

ThaCTJohn
03-19-03, 01:03
Just a little info,

I used to live in Groton and was a regular at Foxwoods Highroller lounge. Most of the girls at Foxwoods are you're average street scene chick just dressed up a little better. Trust me it would be much better to visit Springfield for the amount you would spend at Foxwoods or Mohegan for an hour.

You can find a nice pr 7 or 8 for two or three hours if any of you guys are interested in checking out the Springfield scene let me know. We can get a room and run a choo chooo lol haaaaaaaa..link me on the back page.

Thaspectator22@yahoo.com