PDA

View Full Version : Geisha House girls

HeywoodJablow
02-07-21, 20:26
Please post the names and detailed descriptions of GH girls that you have seen. Just names aren't as helpful and it would be good to have them in one place rather than searching the massage thread. It would be great to know that X is early 30's, 5'8, blond, solid D cup, heavily tattooed, FS program, etc.

SamJones86
02-20-21, 13:10
Kendra is probably one of my favorites. I've seen her numerous times. Warm bubbly personality. She's around 5'7" 130 lbs great fake tatas for her age. I think she's around 40. A little bit of baby damage but she makes up for it. Holds good conversation and seems to enjoy what she does. Obviously everything is covered. Standard price for gh. I would recommend.

OldFreak
02-20-21, 15:30
Kendra is probably one of my favorites. I've seen her numerous times. Warm bubbly personality. She's around 5'7" 130 lbs great fake tatas for her age. I think she's around 40. A little bit of baby damage but she makes up for it. Holds good conversation and seems to enjoy what she does. Obviously everything is covered. Standard price for gh. I would recommend.Hair color?

Light or dark skinner?

What kind of ass?

SamJones86
02-21-21, 20:17
Hair color?

Light or dark skinner?

What kind of ass?She's got a great ass for 40. She's a white woman dark hair with highlights if I remember correctly. Can't say I look at her hair much LOL she does have a tattoo sleeve on one arm as well. She is enjoyable!

TevaDude
02-22-21, 16:04
Lea is my all time favorite, SHe is fun to be with, and she feels so good on my body. She also enjoys it when I come to see her. I was down by her last month.

HeywoodJablow
02-23-21, 10:17
Lea is my all time favorite, SHe is fun to be with, and she feels so good on my body. She also enjoys it when I come to see her. I was down by her last month.What does she look like?

TevaDude
02-23-21, 11:36
What does she look like?She is about 5 ft. 8 in. Skinny, fake, but nice tits, She is Black, has black hair and brown eyes. She is usually there in the day time.

DieselMike
02-23-21, 13:34
I think that was the name of the movie where the guy booked a working girl for a party and sold his buddies with the line "dude; this is a sure thing, not like taking Mary Jane to prom and getting only a goodnight kiss".

I digress. If a guy was going to take a "field trip" to Madtown; how much would he have to budget for a FS session at GH?

GMan25
02-23-21, 16:40
I think that was the name of the movie where the guy booked a working girl for a party and sold his buddies with the line "dude; this is a sure thing, not like taking Mary Jane to prom and getting only a goodnight kiss".

I digress. If a guy was going to take a "field trip" to Madtown; how much would he have to budget for a FS session at GH?Some guys think they get brownie points for over tipping-but they don't. They just get labeled a sucker. With that said, house fee and tip, plan on a ballpark of $200 give or take.

Oyster
02-23-21, 20:16

I digress. If a guy was going to take a "field trip" to Madtown; how much would he have to budget for a FS session at GH?If you want 40 minutes and FS, then it'll be 240. I think they've got a shorter appointment available, but I've never done it.

Sanctimonious6
02-23-21, 23:14
If you want 40 minutes and FS, then it'll be 240. I think they've got a shorter appointment available, but I've never done it.Unless they raised their prices dramatically in the past year, 40 min. Is 180. In the half dozen or so times I've been there, it's always been FS and I've never tipped.

Oyster
02-24-21, 02:28
Huh, I haven't been in a spell, so I'm probably just mistaken. All the times I went I've been given two types of program based on length of session and the longest with the room fee included was 240. Maybe my info's outdated, in which case I'm sorry and please disregard.

Sanctimonious6
02-24-21, 10:44
Huh, I haven't been in a spell, so I'm probably just mistaken. All the times I went I've been given two types of program based on length of session and the longest with the room fee included was 240. Maybe my info's outdated, in which case I'm sorry and please disregard.Not 100% sure, but I think 240 may be the rate for a full hour.

TevaDude
02-25-21, 11:13
Not 100% sure, but I think 240 may be the rate for a full hour.A full hour is 240. I usually do the hour when I visit the GH.

Drew56
03-12-21, 17:38
Anyone see her. Description? Reports?

BigAssAbe
03-16-21, 13:27
Please post the names and detailed descriptions of GH girls that you have seen. Just names aren't as helpful and it would be good to have them in one place rather than searching the massage thread. It would be great to know that X is early 30's, 5'8, blond, solid D cup, heavily tattooed, FS program, etc.Anyone been to GH in March, masks? , ladies to ask for?

Drew56
03-20-21, 18:18
Anyone see her. Description? Reports?Answering my own question. Stopped in and selected her. Nice petite number. I was jazzed until we went to the room and she informed me she only offers the "140 program. " Yep. I didn't think that was possible at GH. I passed. Surprised they keep her on the roster, quite honestly.

RogueFive
03-24-21, 21:29
I called for a line up tonight because I was going to visit GH tomorrow morning, but some things come up, so here you guys go.

Kendra.

Raven.

Gigi.

Lea.

X8686
03-27-21, 15:43
Please post the names and detailed descriptions of GH girls that you have seen. Just names aren't as helpful and it would be good to have them in one place rather than searching the massage thread. It would be great to know that X is early 30's, 5'8, blond, solid D cup, heavily tattooed, FS program, etc.It's been a couple years since I've been in there, so maybe this isn't helpful.

Ginger.

White, 30 (a couple years ago), blonde, nice butt, smaller boobs, good attitude.

Makenzie.

White, mid 30's (a couple years ago), blonde, slim, average attitude.

LakeMichigan
04-16-21, 14:28
Answering my own question. Stopped in and selected her. Nice petite number. I was jazzed until we went to the room and she informed me she only offers the "140 program. " Yep. I didn't think that was possible at GH. I passed. Surprised they keep her on the roster, quite honestly.Is that simply a L1? Topless at least?

YeahBuddy2000
05-05-21, 13:30
Looking at stopping at GH for the first time. Can someone message me general rates and if there are tips or house fees or one standard rate? Just looking to prepare before I stop in.

TevaDude
05-07-21, 10:00
Looking at stopping at GH for the first time. Can someone message me general rates and if there are tips or house fees or one standard rate? Just looking to prepare before I stop in.If you do plan to visit the GH it is about $180 for a half hour and $240 for a full hour.

Before you enter the establishment, you must be wearing a mask (due to the pandemic) and once you enter the establishment, your temperature will be taken, and up to 4 ladies will introduce themselves, in the foyer. You choose who you would like to be with and you are lead to a room.

LoveBoydodo
05-07-21, 18:08
If you do plan to visit the GH it is about $180 for a half hour and $240 for a full hour.

Before you enter the establishment, you must be wearing a mask (due to the pandemic) and once you enter the establishment, your temperature will be taken, and up to 4 ladies will introduce themselves, in the foyer. You choose who you would like to be with and you are lead to a room.$180 for 45 minutes. It will include your shower time. So playtime is indeed 30 minutes.

TevaDude
05-07-21, 22:39
$180 for 45 minutes. It will include your shower time. So playtime is indeed 30 minutes.Okay thank you for the correction. Wasn't sure if it was 30 minutes or 45 minutes.

Newbie5
05-07-21, 22:42
If you do plan to visit the GH it is about $180 for a half hour and $240 for a full hour.

Before you enter the establishment, you must be wearing a mask (due to the pandemic) and once you enter the establishment, your temperature will be taken, and up to 4 ladies will introduce themselves, in the foyer. You choose who you would like to be with and you are lead to a room.It has been well over a year since my last visit. Once you pass the temperature check, is it now masks off?

RogueFive
05-07-21, 23:58
It has been well over a year since my last visit. Once you pass the temperature check, is it now masks off?

I was with Kendra and she made me keep the mask on, but that was also last August. I saw some one review another girl and she let him take the mask off once in the room. So it might just be the girls preference.

TevaDude
05-08-21, 13:44
It has been well over a year since my last visit. Once you pass the temperature check, is it now masks off?It is up to the girl, who you are with whether to keep your mask on or to take it off. I was down by Lea last Monday, and I was allowed to take off their mask. I guess it is up to the worker whether to keep your mask on or to take it off.

Steven Hyde
05-10-21, 21:40
Hey guys! I'm from Illinois and am wondering if it is worth the drive up to visit the GH? I used to visit the lingerie shops in Rockford, Illinois, and always had a good time. GH sounds like it may be similar. Will someone give me a brief overview of the recent talent at GH. Also let me know protocol, like leaving cash on nightstand, etc. Thanks! I am tired of AMPs and may come up when I'm in central Illinois next week.

YeahBuddy2000
05-13-21, 09:10
Thanks to the members who gave me a heads up on the GH details. I was asked to contribute so here it is.

Walked in and only one girl came out. Another was eating and one other looked out from the back and didn't come out. Only one girl came out for the line up but she had a great body. She was Leah and AA which isn't my thing but she looked good and great body! Talked a ton but whatever. Overall the place was very clean and a nice room. Safe location and very accommodating. Place has been around for 30 years. Mask at the door with temp check and sanitizer. She was ok with out mask for both. Went with 45 minute. Had a decent massage for about 5-6 minutes then to CBJ and reversed CG and to doggy. Light massage and clean up for about 5 minutes. In and out in about 25 minutes. Very hurried but Leah was nice but most likely on something or she has more energy than any person that I have met. She said she's been there for 13 years. What was really bad was a terrible smell down below. It was a sour pussy smell not sweet but wow when I was in doggy I gagged a few times and tried to hurry otherwise I would have had to stop and end the session. Don't think it was a dirty pussy but maybe it's her smell or her ph levels are off I don't know. God I can smell it now I'm my mind and it was about the worse pussy oder I've been around. I guess overall I didn't have high expectations going into it as that's what the reviews are. I try pretty much anything once but I'll pass on the GH moving forward.

Flagrant
05-13-21, 09:55
Thanks to the members who gave me a heads up on the GH details. I was asked to contribute so here it is.

Walked in and only one girl came out. Another was eating and one other looked out from the back and didn't come out. Only one girl came out for the line up but she had a great body. She was Leah and AA which isn't my thing but she looked good and great body! Talked a ton but whatever. Overall the place was very clean and a nice room. Safe location and very accommodating. Place has been around for 30 years. Mask at the door with temp check and sanitizer. She was ok with out mask for both. Went with 45 minute. Had a decent massage for about 5-6 minutes then to CBJ and reversed CG and to doggy. Light massage and clean up for about 5 minutes. In and out in about 25 minutes. Very hurried but Leah was nice but most likely on something or she has more energy than any person that I have met. She said she's been there for 13 years. What was really bad was a terrible smell down below. It was a sour pussy smell not sweet but wow when I was in doggy I gagged a few times and tried to hurry otherwise I would have had to stop and end the session. Don't think it was a dirty pussy but maybe it's her smell or her ph levels are off I don't know. God I can smell it now I'm my mind and it was about the worse pussy oder I've been around. I guess overall I didn't have high expectations going into it as that's what the reviews are. I try pretty much anything once but I'll pass on the GH moving forward.This is an awesome review of a terrible experience. I mean, fuck, I can smell that shit. Damn. Thanks, I've never tried GH. This indicates I'm not missing much.

HeywoodJablow
05-13-21, 15:34

Walked in and only one girl came out. Another was eating and one other looked out from the back and didn't come out. Only one girl came out for the line up but she had a great body. She was Leah and AA which isn't my thing but she looked good and great body! Talked a ton but whatever. Overall the place was very clean and a nice room. Safe location and very accommodating. Place has been around for 30 years. Mask at the door with temp check and sanitizer. She was ok with out mask for both. Went with 45 minute. Had a decent massage for about 5-6 minutes then to CBJ and reversed CG and to doggy. Light massage and clean up for about 5 minutes. In and out in about 25 minutes. Very hurried but Leah was nice but most likely on something or she has more energy than any person that I have met. She said she's been there for 13 years. What was really bad was a terrible smell down below. It was a sour pussy smell not sweet but wow when I was in doggy I gagged a few times and tried to hurry otherwise I would have had to stop and end the session. Don't think it was a dirty pussy but maybe it's her smell or her ph levels are off I don't know. God I can smell it now I'm my mind and it was about the worse pussy oder I've been around. I guess overall I didn't have high expectations going into it as that's what the reviews are. I try pretty much anything once but I'll pass on the GH moving forward.Thank you for sharing! I haven't had that experience with any of the other girls and as long as they aren't scissoring or circle Jenkins each other, one girl's idor shouldn't affect another.

TevaDude
05-13-21, 15:40

Walked in and only one girl came out. Another was eating and one other looked out from the back and didn't come out. Only one girl came out for the line up but she had a great body. She was Leah and AA which isn't my thing but she looked good and great body! Talked a ton but whatever. Overall the place was very clean and a nice room. Safe location and very accommodating. Place has been around for 30 years. Mask at the door with temp check and sanitizer. She was ok with out mask for both. Went with 45 minute. Had a decent massage for about 5-6 minutes then to CBJ and reversed CG and to doggy. Light massage and clean up for about 5 minutes. In and out in about 25 minutes. Very hurried but Leah was nice but most likely on something or she has more energy than any person that I have met. She said she's been there for 13 years. What was really bad was a terrible smell down below. It was a sour pussy smell not sweet but wow when I was in doggy I gagged a few times and tried to hurry otherwise I would have had to stop and end the session. Don't think it was a dirty pussy but maybe it's her smell or her ph levels are off I don't know. God I can smell it now I'm my mind and it was about the worse pussy oder I've been around. I guess overall I didn't have high expectations going into it as that's what the reviews are. I try pretty much anything once but I'll pass on the GH moving forward.I almost always choose Lea when I visit the GH, and I never had an experience with any terrible odors. I was down by Lea a week ago last Monday and it was a lot of fun. Lea always feels so good, and fun to be with. I have been seeing Lea for the past 6 years now.

Steven Hyde
05-17-21, 20:36

Walked in and only one girl came out. Another was eating and one other looked out from the back and didn't come out. Only one girl came out for the line up but she had a great body. She was Leah and AA which isn't my thing but she looked good and great body! Talked a ton but whatever. Overall the place was very clean and a nice room. Safe location and very accommodating. Place has been around for 30 years. Mask at the door with temp check and sanitizer. She was ok with out mask for both. Went with 45 minute. Had a decent massage for about 5-6 minutes then to CBJ and reversed CG and to doggy. Light massage and clean up for about 5 minutes. In and out in about 25 minutes. Very hurried but Leah was nice but most likely on something or she has more energy than any person that I have met. She said she's been there for 13 years. What was really bad was a terrible smell down below. It was a sour pussy smell not sweet but wow when I was in doggy I gagged a few times and tried to hurry otherwise I would have had to stop and end the session. Don't think it was a dirty pussy but maybe it's her smell or her ph levels are off I don't know. God I can smell it now I'm my mind and it was about the worse pussy oder I've been around. I guess overall I didn't have high expectations going into it as that's what the reviews are. I try pretty much anything once but I'll pass on the GH moving forward.Maybe I won't come up to visit the gh after all. Sounds like it would be a disappointment.

RawlSocket
05-22-21, 11:02
For all that remember and enjoyed her, Chyna is no longer working. Called a couple days ago about the lineup and asked about her. She was really really nice.

Newbie5
05-22-21, 21:44
For all that remember and enjoyed her, Chyna is no longer working. Called a couple days ago about the lineup and asked about her. She was really really nice.Sad news (although she did quit and then return at least once before). Chyna was my all time favorite, I always enjoyed my times with her.

TevaDude
05-23-21, 16:08
Sad news (although she did quit and then return at least once before). Chyna was my all time favorite, I always enjoyed my times with her.I had Chyna work with me once. She was great to be with.

Milo Madison
05-28-21, 16:59
Live in Madison and had been to the Rockford Lingerie shops a few times. While they were fun I'm a fan of GH. The big difference is you get a shower to clean up after. As well as a "Tavel" "bed" to be on. Versus the couches in Rockford. The lineup can be hit and miss but the end result isn't in question. I'd suggest giving it a try and see what you think. Certainly better than an AMP IMO.

Good luck and be safe out there.

Maybe I won't come up to visit the gh after all. Sounds like it would be a disappointment.

PNR2004
05-29-21, 09:56
Live in Madison and had been to the Rockford Lingerie shops a few times. While they were fun I'm a fan of GH. The big difference is you get a shower to clean up after. As well as a "Tavel" "bed" to be on. Versus the couches in Rockford. The lineup can be hit and miss but the end result isn't in question. I'd suggest giving it a try and see what you think. Certainly better than an AMP IMO.

Good luck and be safe out there.I thought LEO closed all the lingerie shops in Rockford?

TevaDude
05-29-21, 11:39

Good luck and be safe out there.I am also a big fan of the GH, the rooms are clean and the rooms are also very nice and cozy. I also suggest giving this establishment a try.

JVilleThrow
06-01-21, 22:42
Just adding Skylar in here.

Skylar-.

Mid to late 30's.

Nice tits.

A bit of extra weight but not much.

Nice tight butt.

Very bubbly personality.

Steven Hyde
06-09-21, 00:29
I thought LEO closed all the lingerie shops in Rockford?They did close them. That's why Milo was writing in the past tense. Anyway, thank you for the input guys. I'll be up in a few days and will review on this thread to let you know how it goes.

M5519
07-02-21, 11:03
They did close them. That's why Milo was writing in the past tense. Anyway, thank you for the input guys. I'll be up in a few days and will review on this thread to let you know how it goes.Did you visit? How did it go?

Milo Madison
07-14-21, 21:46
Saw Jessi tonight. First time I've had a chance to get out since before COVID. She's a bit older but has a nice body. Great skin which is a favorite of mine. Bolt ones but not in the traditional sense. They sit low and the natural part is still there and feels great. Never seen a pair quite like them. Is a nice compromise as I prefer natural. Must have been busy as she was the only one available and there was one guy waiting when I left. Anyway was a nice way to dip my toe back in.

LoveBoydodo
07-31-21, 18:54
Called in looking for Lexi. Was told she goes not work there anymore. And also was told that they got 20 new girl. ! Lexi was my fav as she did DFK. DOES anyone know if any of the new girls do DFK?

Also heard a rumour in forum that price for 45 mint was hiked to 200. Manager said no. "nothing has changed since past". That is a good news. Thanks for intel.

NoOnerSrFun
08-01-21, 15:57
Luckily I had another 20 on me, wasn't expecting that. Also had to wear the mask the entire time, which made it suck. Selected Gigi. Only let me go FS half the time, remainder was a HJ. I think she is hot, so it did the trick. But I've had better sessions. I prefer Tiffany, a great blonde MILF.

LoveBoydodo
08-02-21, 09:49
Luckily I had another 20 on me, wasn't expecting that. Also had to wear the mask the entire time, which made it suck. Selected Gigi. Only let me go FS half the time, remainder was a HJ. I think she is hot, so it did the trick. But I've had better sessions. I prefer Tiffany, a great blonde MILF.So the manager lied to me about the rate. Thanks for sharing the info.

NoOnerSrFun
08-06-21, 10:57
So the manager lied to me about the rate. Thanks for sharing the info.But the selection the last time I was there was not real impressive. Normally I can easily pick 1 out of the 4 that I'm attracted to.

Milo Madison
08-08-21, 22:55
Need you all to help me not go to GH tonight. Wife is out of town and I'm really tempted and looking forward to some strange. But trying to be good. Any suggestions on how to quit this stupid game? It's so much fun on the one hand but a lot to lose on the other. Anyway be safe out there and go get that pussy.

HeadsOfState
08-09-21, 00:08
Need you all to help me not go to GH tonight. Wife is out of town and I'm really tempted and looking forward to some strange. But trying to be good. Any suggestions on how to quit this stupid game? It's so much fun on the one hand but a lot to lose on the other. Anyway be safe out there and go get that pussy.From what it sounds like the talent there is kinda lacking and you would probably be getting some pretty used puss anyway.

Milo Madison
08-09-21, 06:05
Bourbon makes for bad decisions. Fortunately sleep won out this time.

Need you all to help me not go to GH tonight. Wife is out of town and I'm really tempted and looking forward to some strange. But trying to be good. Any suggestions on how to quit this stupid game? It's so much fun on the one hand but a lot to lose on the other. Anyway be safe out there and go get that pussy.

Crisler
08-10-21, 08:59
Bourbon makes for bad decisions. Fortunately sleep won out this time.I hear you. I'd love to hear more about this. You were tempted because you had opportunity, but resisted the urge. Why? What worked for you?

For me, I reflect on the probability that I will experience anything close to what I seek. It's close to zero. That usually does the trick. LOL.

I recently met this Amber:

https://madison.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/how-about-double-teamed/165480356176

As we were negotiating, I realized I didn't want to go through with it. And there was a moment where I could easily act on that, so I took it and just drove off. Felt good. No regrets at all.

WiDaddy
08-11-21, 23:37
I hear you. I'd love to hear more about this. You were tempted because you had opportunity, but resisted the urge. Why? What worked for you?

For me, I reflect on the probability that I will experience anything close to what I seek. It's close to zero. That usually does the trick. LOL.

https://madison.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/how-about-double-teamed/165480356176

As we were negotiating, I realized I didn't want to go through with it. And there was a moment where I could easily act on that, so I took it and just drove off. Felt good. No regrets at all.Amber is kind of a gem. I like her.

Milo Madison
08-15-21, 09:23
I hear you. I'd love to hear more about this. You were tempted because you had opportunity, but resisted the urge. Why? What worked for you?

As we were negotiating, I realized I didn't want to go through with it. And there was a moment where I could easily act on that, so I took it and just drove off. Felt good. No regrets at all.Wish I could say something actually worked. But was literally a case of delaying long enough for sleep to win out. Should probably be carful how much I drink when she's out of town. That being said, the longer I do this the more I realize fewer higher quality visits is a better approach than just rolling the dice. The challenge of course is finding those providers. Good luck and be safe out there. I'd be curios to here what others do to not make bad decisions?

Crisler
08-15-21, 12:39
Amber is kind of a gem. I like her.To each their own. I'd love to hear a good report on her.

For me, I felt like she talked a big game. She loves sex, but won't kiss. She said she's not really into giving blow jobs and then a week later she has an ad for BJ only. I guess she is OK with blow jobs when she's on her period? Whatever. When I met her in person, she just didn't look all that fresh or clean either. That was the main reason I felt inspired to drive away when I had the opportunity before committing to the date.

LoveBoydodo
08-15-21, 12:45
To each their own. I'd love to hear a good report on her.

For me, I felt like she talked a big game. She loves sex, but won't kiss. She said she's not really into giving blow jobs and then a week later she has an ad for BJ only. I guess she is OK with blow jobs when she's on her period? Whatever. When I met her in person, she just didn't look all that fresh or clean either. That was the main reason I felt inspired to drive away when I had the opportunity before committing to the date.The link goes to a add on STG that says:

"Bella is back and ready (she is only taking hour calls for donations) available at 1145.

Only hours she also will have security".

What is the last sentence about? She is openly referring to her pimp as security. So it's probably a case of "Rain". Get in, hand in donation, 5 minutes activity, knock on door. You leave. Don't do it. Save money, visit LA. AMP scene is legit good now that Dallas has closed its doors.

Flagrant
08-15-21, 14:53
Wish I could say something actually worked. But was literally a case of delaying long enough for sleep to win out. Should probably be carful how much I drink when she's out of town. That being said, the longer I do this the more I realize fewer higher quality visits is a better approach than just rolling the dice. The challenge of course is finding those providers. Good luck and be safe out there. I'd be curios to here what others do to not make bad decisions?Have you explored SA? I still hunt on STG out of habit, mostly. And generally I'm unsurprised that no one passes the basic tests: attractive, reasonable, friendly, and open to what I want. LOL.

So that's my trick: Keep what you're looking for clear in your mind. And don't settle for less. Like, imagine if you expected and. Insisted on reliable and friendly communication. You'd quickly discover that there's no one on STG that passes that relatively low bar. Like, how on earth do these utterly terrible providers stay in business? The answer: Sheer desperation on our part in this barren desert. If you must see someone, the nature of your search is that you'll be looking to pick the least worst alternative. My suggestion? Stop settling. Insist on quality. And voila, you'll find there are zero choices.

Drew56
09-02-21, 22:08
Her goal seems to be to make you regret your choice as much as possible. Half way decent looking in a weird way, but the single worst session I have ever had. Ever. THE worst. Completely dismissive, zero enthusiasm, and boring as hell. I could barely get it up. And in retrospect I wish I hadn't. Obviously I interrupted her diner time or viewing of Jeopardy. Look, honey, change gigs if you hate it that much. Readers, if you have any self respect or decency you will avoid her in the line up no matter the choices. Trust me, she despises you.

Member #6260
09-03-21, 09:04
Her goal seems to be to make you regret your choice as much as possible. Half way decent looking in a weird way, but the single worst session I have ever had. Ever. THE worst. Completely dismissive, zero enthusiasm, and boring as hell. I could barely get it up. And in retrospect I wish I hadn't. Obviously I interrupted her diner time or viewing of Jeopardy. Look, honey, change gigs if you hate it that much. Readers, if you have any self respect or decency you will avoid her in the line up no matter the choices. Trust me, she despises you.I hate jumping on the bandwagon, but Gigi was actually the last lady I saw at GH and the experience was so lousy I never returned. Similar to your experience. She just didn't want to be there. I'd seen Kendra and Lea before and it was excellent, but after that last visit its tough to go back. YMMV.

TevaDude
09-03-21, 10:51
Her goal seems to be to make you regret your choice as much as possible. Half way decent looking in a weird way, but the single worst session I have ever had. Ever. THE worst. Completely dismissive, zero enthusiasm, and boring as hell. I could barely get it up. And in retrospect I wish I hadn't. Obviously I interrupted her diner time or viewing of Jeopardy. Look, honey, change gigs if you hate it that much. Readers, if you have any self respect or decency you will avoid her in the line up no matter the choices. Trust me, she despises you.That is one reason why I call ahead and ask who is working that day. That way I know who is working. I almost always choose Lea since she is great to be with.

Milo Madison
09-23-21, 20:01
Do any of the girls offer Greek? If so which ones. Stuck home alone again and thinking that might be a good reason to give GH another go. Also who's your current favorite?

Thanks for any feedback you can share. Be safe out there.

MiroMaro
09-29-21, 12:37
Do any of the girls offer Greek? If so which ones. Stuck home alone again and thinking that might be a good reason to give GH another go. Also who's your current favorite?

Thanks for any feedback you can share. Be safe out there.She can come back though. Skinny asked for a tip to do it.

MiroMaro
10-05-21, 12:05
Her goal seems to be to make you regret your choice as much as possible. Half way decent looking in a weird way, but the single worst session I have ever had. Ever. THE worst. Completely dismissive, zero enthusiasm, and boring as hell. I could barely get it up. And in retrospect I wish I hadn't. Obviously I interrupted her diner time or viewing of Jeopardy. Look, honey, change gigs if you hate it that much. Readers, if you have any self respect or decency you will avoid her in the line up no matter the choices. Trust me, she despises you.First time, she was nice and fun wanted to repeat.

Then second time it was exactly as you described. Never asked for her again.

MiroMaro
10-06-21, 16:58
Italian girl, nice body, tough attitude.

Will not repeat.

MiroMaro
10-07-21, 11:30
Mexican girl.

Short.

Nice bust, so so bottom.

Did not remove her mask.

Very nice attitude and gets into it.

YDiner14
10-12-21, 17:37
First time at GH. Only choice was Jojo. Shorter, skinny AA girl. Cute ass, A-Cups if that. A few tats. Somewhat cute. Got in the room and she's chatting me up, she is a sweatheart. Started massage laying on my stomach, after a few minutes she suggest I flip and we got to business. Soon DFK galore, all I wanted. Cover went on for CBJ and then some really nice sitting cow girl with more DFK. A few more positions then to K9. Up until then it was very nice but in K9 I caught a whiff of something. Ass, pussy. Combo? And I hurried up and finished because it wasn't good. I feel bad becauase she was nice and provided good service. Hopefully not an everyday thing for her. $1. 8 - can't remember if that was hhr or 45 min. Would repeat if I could take a whiff back there first.

Watson69
10-29-21, 16:22
This place is my favorite.

In order.

Leah, she is spirited and has plenty of energy.

Ginger, sweet and sexy.

Dakota, she it amazing, tight in the right place.

Ivy, so young and sexy.

HobbsDann11
10-29-21, 17:50
I've been looking for a place to have a bit of discreet fun and had heard about GH. What town is this in? Whats the rates? What women do you recommend?

Dkayz
10-30-21, 14:24
I've been looking for a place to have a bit of discreet fun and had heard about GH. What town is this in? Whats the rates? What women do you recommend?What town is it in? - What forum are you asking in?

What are the rates? - Look through this thread.

What women do you recommend? Look through this thread.

AlwaySmiling
10-30-21, 15:41

In order.

Ginger, sweet and sexy.

Ivy, so young and sexy.What does Ivy look like? Good program?

TevaDude
10-30-21, 21:08
First time at GH. Only choice was Jojo. Shorter, skinny AA girl. Cute ass, A-Cups if that. A few tats. Somewhat cute. Got in the room and she's chatting me up, she is a sweatheart. Started massage laying on my stomach, after a few minutes she suggest I flip and we got to business. Soon DFK galore, all I wanted. Cover went on for CBJ and then some really nice sitting cow girl with more DFK. A few more positions then to K9. Up until then it was very nice but in K9 I caught a whiff of something. Ass, pussy. Combo? And I hurried up and finished because it wasn't good. I feel bad becauase she was nice and provided good service. Hopefully not an everyday thing for her. $1. 8 - can't remember if that was hhr or 45 min. Would repeat if I could take a whiff back there first.I had JoJo about a month ago, the massage was great, and we had a fairly good conversation. The unfortunate part was shortly after she put the condom on. And she was about to do cowgirl position, and I didn't even get inside her and I came. She felt bad that I didn't last long.

TevaDude
10-30-21, 21:13

In order.

Ginger, sweet and sexy.

Ivy, so young and sexy.Lea is great to be with. She is fun and always feels so good.

Ginger is great to be with and very young and has a nice body.

Dakota is not too bad.

AsiaPhileJake1
10-31-21, 08:54
I had JoJo about a month ago, the massage was great, and we had a fairly good conversation. The unfortunate part was shortly after she put the condom on. And she was about to do cowgirl position, and I didn't even get inside her and I came. She felt bad that I didn't last long.It happens don't let it get you down. Did she let you settle down and go for another attempt?

TevaDude
10-31-21, 17:11
It happens don't let it get you down. Did she let you settle down and go for another attempt?Yes It happens. I will try again sometime. It wa also my first visit with Jojo. Otherw2 ise I mostly have Lea work with me.

OliveMeat
11-17-21, 21:07
Hey everyone.

Haven't done this in America, yet, but after hefty research, I am ready. So, what's the going base rate for 40 min? It seems it is around 100? Labeled massage on the menu or do they have some weird Eastern shit? Sorry, but it doesn't seem they have much official info online, I've checked.

Then for the juicy stuff: L3 it would be a tip of 140? Anyone have a price of L1? I don't mind as long as I get to touch and would probably prefer the discount and peace of mind. Especially after the smell-check posts, LOL!

Lastly: Any new ladies I should be aware of? I'm thinking chunkier side, fat ass, not Asian if possible.

For your generous advice, I will post a full report when I return. I'd like to go tomorrow morning with a full load when the fresh tuna is on sale.

LoveBoydodo
11-17-21, 23:17
Hey everyone.

Haven't done this in America, yet, but after hefty research, I am ready. So, what's the going base rate for 40 min? It seems it is around 100? Labeled massage on the menu or do they have some weird Eastern shit? Sorry, but it doesn't seem they have much official info online, I've checked.

Then for the juicy stuff: L3 it would be a tip of 140? Anyone have a price of L1? I don't mind as long as I get to touch and would probably prefer the discount and peace of mind. Especially after the smell-check posts, LOL!

Lastly: Any new ladies I should be aware of? I'm thinking chunkier side, fat ass, not Asian if possible.

For your generous advice, I will post a full report when I return. I'd like to go tomorrow morning with a full load when the fresh tuna is on sale.Rate is 200 for 45 mints program. Includes shower (self. No table shower). Some lame massage, Covered fun. Its a OK place. Not sure of current line up. Lea and Dakota are safe bate. Report back fella!

AlwaySmiling
11-18-21, 10:07
I hate jumping on the bandwagon, but Gigi was actually the last lady I saw at GH and the experience was so lousy I never returned. Similar to your experience. She just didn't want to be there. I'd seen Kendra and Lea before and it was excellent, but after that last visit its tough to go back. YMMV.Not going back. That would be like going to a lions football game and saying you're never going to an NFL game again. I mean come on Kendra's like the Packers of the Geisha house. Always a good time.

MiroMaro
11-18-21, 13:10
Not going back. That would be like going to a lions football game and saying you're never going to an NFL game again. I mean come on Kendra's like the Packers of the Geisha house. Always a good time.Kendra is awesome!

MiroMaro
11-18-21, 13:12
Rate is 200 for 45 mints program. Includes shower (self. No table shower). Some lame massage, Covered fun. Its a OK place. Not sure of current line up. Lea and Dakota are safe bate. Report back fella!Also Ginger.

OliveMeat
11-18-21, 19:14
Rate is 200 for 45 mints program. Includes shower (self. No table shower). Some lame massage, Covered fun. Its a OK place. Not sure of current line up. Lea and Dakota are safe bate. Report back fella!So that is 200 total right? Or 200 tip on top of the 45 min program? YIKES!

My hip was actually in a lot of pain from hunting the other day, so I opted to go to a closer AMP in Janesville. I thought, might as well start slow instead of going right for the best spot in the area. There was a little old Asian lady that gave me an amazing massage, loved the hot rocks. She wasn't hot, but like I said, I'll start slow, I have many decades to go in this hobby. I think I need to get massaged at least once a month, it will do great for my health. I naturally got hard at the flip and she encouraged SS. I pressed but not hard and was left with SS. I tipped her a 20 afterwards which she seemed happy with. (will PM name of MP if anyone is interested, but don't want to get any heat on the Janesville AMPs, cops are cockblocks out there).

Really would have liked L1. Whatever, saved money. Is 40 a good rate for L1 or does that usually cost 60-80?

I've come to an epiphany though after watching Chaturbate last night. I saw several poor saps drop hundreds and thousands of dollars for barely even an acknowledgement. This one guy tipped a grand and the performer left in the next 5 minutes! I noticed that watching porn / cam girls is not only expensive but very destructive to your mental state. I much rather get real touch than watch porn. I also think m'lady rather catch me going to AMP (unlikely) than spending hundreds on some cam ***** or trying to troll tinder (likely). AMPs are great. Discreet, in and out and no baggage. Not many tracks to cover either, this is the most ethical way to get strange. So, fuck porn and dating apps, no more! I'm A changed man! Meeting in person to get my rocks off also has the auxiliary affect of keeping me motivated stay in shape.

Thanks for reading my livejournal, I will definitely make my way to Geisha House at some point with more reports to come. If anyone wants me to visit a spot in Madison / Janesville / Milwaukee, let me know and it might be my next stop.

TJ321
11-19-21, 08:26
So that is 200 total right? Or 200 tip on top of the 45 min program? YIKES!

My hip was actually in a lot of pain from hunting the other day, so I opted to go to a closer AMP in Janesville. I thought, might as well start slow instead of going right for the best spot in the area. There was a little old Asian lady that gave me an amazing massage, loved the hot rocks. She wasn't hot, but like I said, I'll start slow, I have many decades to go in this hobby. I think I need to get massaged at least once a month, it will do great for my health. I naturally got hard at the flip and she encouraged SS. I pressed but not hard and was left with SS. I tipped her a 20 afterwards which she seemed happy with. (will PM name of MP if anyone is interested, but don't want to get any heat on the Janesville AMPs, cops are cockblocks out there).

Really would have liked L1. Whatever, saved money. Is 40 a good rate for L1 or does that usually cost 60-80?

I've come to an epiphany though after watching Chaturbate last night. I saw several poor saps drop hundreds and thousands of dollars for barely even an acknowledgement. This one guy tipped a grand and the performer left in the next 5 minutes! I noticed that watching porn / cam girls is not only expensive but very destructive to your mental state. I much rather get real touch than watch porn. I also think m'lady rather catch me going to AMP (unlikely) than spending hundreds on some cam ***** or trying to troll tinder (likely). AMPs are great. Discreet, in and out and no baggage. Not many tracks to cover either, this is the most ethical way to get strange. So, fuck porn and dating apps, no more! I'm A changed man! Meeting in person to get my rocks off also has the auxiliary affect of keeping me motivated stay in shape.

Thanks for reading my livejournal, I will definitely make my way to Geisha House at some point with more reports to come. If anyone wants me to visit a spot in Madison / Janesville / Milwaukee, let me know and it might be my next stop.Try the new AMP in Beloit. Plan to tip. 6.

Flagrant
11-19-21, 09:54

Thanks for reading my livejournal, I will definitely make my way to Geisha House at some point with more reports to come. If anyone wants me to visit a spot in Madison / Janesville / Milwaukee, let me know and it might be my next stop.Thanks for the journal. Porn is awesome because it's abundant and free. And the best way to enjoy cam girls is to let the other dudes tip. LOL.

M5519
11-20-21, 00:31

Thanks for reading my livejournal, I will definitely make my way to Geisha House at some point with more reports to come. If anyone wants me to visit a spot in Madison / Janesville / Milwaukee, let me know and it might be my next stop.No. You get 40 minutes for $180, or 60 minutes for $240. That's "the full program," and no additional tip is necessary or expected.

Axel6
11-20-21, 23:32

In order.

Ginger, sweet and sexy.

Ivy, so young and sexy.What are their ethnicities? I'm looking for either Caucasian or Latina.

LoveBoydodo
11-20-21, 23:49
What are their ethnicities? I'm looking for either Caucasian or Latina.Leah is AA. 99% chance rest are white. Maybe one latina and no Asians.

DieselMike
11-22-21, 08:09
Leah is AA. 99% chance rest are white. Maybe one latina and no Asians.Leah, hmmmm? Might want to try some hot chocolate on a cold day! The only other AA girl that I've been with had me so aroused that I lost it before complete insertion. Any truth to the saying "once you go black, you'll never go back", LOL?

Watson69
11-22-21, 08:38
Leah, hmmmm? Might want to try some hot chocolate on a cold day! The only other AA girl that I've been with had me so aroused that I lost it before complete insertion. Any truth to the saying "once you go black, you'll never go back", LOL?She is something else for sure. Need to plan another visit for that one.

Sanctimonious6
11-22-21, 10:25
Leah, hmmmm? Might want to try some hot chocolate on a cold day! The only other AA girl that I've been with had me so aroused that I lost it before complete insertion. Any truth to the saying "once you go black, you'll never go back", LOL?I've only been there a handful of times and have never seen the same girl twice, but Lea was by far the most fun provider I've met there.

TevaDude
11-22-21, 12:08
Leah, hmmmm? Might want to try some hot chocolate on a cold day! The only other AA girl that I've been with had me so aroused that I lost it before complete insertion. Any truth to the saying "once you go black, you'll never go back", LOL?Lea is fun to be with and I almost always choose her when I visit the GH. I always call to ask who is on duty before I visit since I do not live in Madison. I Love being with Lea, and she feels so good on my body. We usually carry on a good conversation and she also loves my body.

DieselMike
11-22-21, 12:43
Lea is fun to be with and I almost always choose her when I visit the GH. I always call to ask who is on duty before I visit since I do not live in Madison. I Love being with Lea, and she feels so good on my body. We usually carry on a good conversation and she also loves my body.Basic description, height, weight, body type?

GFordT
11-22-21, 13:27
I went there on a Saturday and they were fairly busy. I ended up with JoJo. She is a small dark skinned beauty. Wasn't really much of a massage. But had a lot of fun with her on top of me. She was friendly and seemed to be into it. Damage was 180. On the way out 3 guys were waiting in the lobby by the door. I would repeat but maybe at a less busy time.

TevaDude
11-22-21, 16:50
Basic description, height, weight, body type?Lea is about 5 ft. 7 in. Tall and a thin build, she has black hair and brown eyes.

TJ321
11-22-21, 18:00
Leah is AA. 99% chance rest are white. Maybe one latina and no Asians.Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Names no doubt get recycled but I swear JoJo was mixed, correct?

GFordT
11-22-21, 18:53
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Names no doubt get recycled but I swear JoJo was mixed, correct?She is and has tattoos. Skinny with small tits but still fun.

DieselMike
11-27-21, 09:11
Lea is about 5 ft. 7 in. Tall and a thin build, she has black hair and brown eyes.Thanks! Another question though: does she have "brillo pad" hair or soft "white girl" hair? The hair is a turn-off on a lot of AA girls. Same for girls that have nice hair but use too much hair spray. Not at all fun to play with.

TJ321
11-27-21, 09:28
Thanks! Another question though: does she have "brillo pad" hair or soft "white girl" hair? The hair is a turn-off on a lot of AA girls. Same for girls that have nice hair but use too much hair spray. Not at all fun to play with.I'd recommend calling ahead to make sure she's there knowing well you'll have 2-3 other choices if you don't like what you see. And my experiences with her you wouldn't have time to play with her before she's on you like a wild dog.

LoveBoydodo
12-04-21, 15:42
Is it just me. Or the GH beds are a bit too high for comfort. Cusion on bed is not problem. But the height is not good for a standing fun. Will you gents agree? Anyone in good connection with GH management care to let them know? LOL!

Sanctimonious6
12-05-21, 10:34
Is it just me. Or the GH beds are a bit too high for comfort. Cusion on bed is not problem. But the height is not good for a standing fun. Will you gents agree? Anyone in good connection with GH management care to let them know? LOL!I agree. I'm not very tall, and I have the same issue. But the bigger issue is that they are not beds. A massage table just isn't as good as a bed for this sport.

RogueFive
12-05-21, 11:06
I agree. I'm not very tall, and I have the same issue. But the bigger issue is that they are not beds. A massage table just isn't as good as a bed for this sport.I've only been there once, but in my mind it was a very small massage table. The ones at the Asian places seem bigger to me.

MiroMaro
12-14-21, 17:57
Saw Angelica,

She was young, tiny body, but very lousy attitude after paying, provided only HJ no FS.

Never repeated with here again.

Not even sure if she is still there or not.

MiroMaro
01-21-22, 13:22
Yesterday went there for her. What I liked about her in the past is the attitude she used to get into it. But now it all changed. Don't think I would repeat.

OliveMeat
03-31-22, 12:33
Is that all it costs or is it 180-200 for service? Just looking for a massage and L1.

OliveMeat
03-31-22, 20:42
Is that all it costs or is it 180-200 for service? Just looking for a massage and L1.Do they haggle if I am just looking for an L1? Don't want to risk HPV or herpes or other things that can pass even with a condom.

GMan25
04-01-22, 01:48
Do they haggle if I am just looking for an L1? Don't want to risk HPV or herpes or other things that can pass even with a condom.If you are going to pay the Geisha house fee and tip for a HJ finish, you should probably avoid the much higher cost of Geisha house and just go to an AMP.

OliveMeat
04-01-22, 11:29
If you are going to pay the Geisha house fee and tip for a HJ finish, you should probably avoid the much higher cost of Geisha house and just go to an AMP.Well I like boobies too, just not to keen on penetration with girls that have been doing this weekly for 15 years.

DieselMike
04-03-22, 06:30
Do they haggle if I am just looking for an L1? Don't want to risk HPV or herpes or other things that can pass even with a condom.If you rent a tool from Home Depot and only use it for 10 minutes, do they discount the rental rate? You are paying for a block of time regardless of activity. Not familiar with GH. Maybe one of the providers would accommodate your request but you are probably off going somewhere else. Personally; I'm a FS type guy. I want a warm, wet and willing female body for a close encounter.

TJ321
04-03-22, 16:43
Do they haggle if I am just looking for an L1? Don't want to risk HPV or herpes or other things that can pass even with a condom.You're going to pay full price regardless. But it's a guaranteed HJ finish if that's what you want. Just tell the girl. What you're looking for is not guaranteed at an AMP.

Sanctimonious6
04-03-22, 19:19
You're going to pay full price regardless. But it's a guaranteed HJ finish if that's what you want. Just tell the girl. What you're looking for is not guaranteed at an AMP.What you won't get at GH that you can get at an AMP is a decent massage. However, since you're paying FS rates, you should be able to expect an outstanding HJ, not a jackhammer job like one sometimes gets at an AMP.

TJ321
04-03-22, 20:04
What you won't get at GH that you can get at an AMP is a decent massage. However, since you're paying FS rates, you should be able to expect an outstanding HJ, not a jackhammer job like one sometimes gets at an AMP.I'm not suggesting he do it. I'm simply stating that if you want a guaranteed handy you should go to GH. It is not a guarantee at an AMP.

MiroMaro
04-08-22, 22:31
Saw Autumn in GH for the first time ever, nice body loved the boobs, typical GH girl attitude. May repeat.

AsiaPhileJake1
04-08-22, 23:23
I'm not suggesting he do it. I'm simply stating that if you want a guaranteed handy you should go to GH. It is not a guarantee at an AMP.I agree with everyone that has responded here. I'd like to break it down a little for the original question. At an AMP 60 for the hour, 45 minute massage and then 40-60 for the ending depending on the girl and if you want her tits out. There are a couple in town that do give a really good massage. If you read previous reports within the forum you can come up with a pretty good idea of where to go.

A GH girl is 95 door fee + 140 on up. She is not going to spend a full hour with you for a 40-60 tip and a handy. She can be making that plus another Ben Franklin. Asian apartment girls usually like half hours better because the can make more also. Unless they talk you into the VIP thing.

I'm not saying all my figures are correct but pretty close.

Flagrant
04-09-22, 10:56
I agree with everyone that has responded here. I'd like to break it down a little for the original question. At an AMP 60 for the hour, 45 minute massage and then 40-60 for the ending depending on the girl and if you want her tits out. There are a couple in town that do give a really good massage. If you read previous reports within the forum you can come up with a pretty good idea of where to go.

A GH girl is 95 door fee + 140 on up. She is not going to spend a full hour with you for a 40-60 tip and a handy. She can be making that plus another Ben Franklin. Asian apartment girls usually like half hours better because the can make more also. Unless they talk you into the VIP thing.

I'm not saying all my figures are correct but pretty close.The VIP thing is sort of appealing, but I can't imagine committing to $300 with no real confidence that the girl is not some granny and the menu isn't pure bullshit.

AsiaPhileJake1
04-09-22, 22:14
The VIP thing is sort of appealing, but I can't imagine committing to $300 with no real confidence that the girl is not some granny and the menu isn't pure bullshit.Most definitely and totally agree. I've never agreed before seeing and asking to make sure they understand. The operator will text this and that is available and then the girl acts clueless. Another monger has also confirmed the apartment wants a picture first like NoDamage had mentioned. I personally am not one to send pics period and on top of that they never supply real pics of what's behind the door.

Jaunty Plow
05-05-22, 08:40
I was visiting the area and after seeing this thread decided to venture into this place.

They do a line up at the beginning, and you can talk to the ladies before hand a little. I had a choice of 3, I am sure there were others, but probably busy as the parking lot was full of cars. Not your average AMP, but ladies were a bit older but overall pleasant looking.

She took me back to the room and asked me what I wanted. She gave me the rundown on menu items:

1. 4 40 minutes with a handy.

2. 0 40 minutes FS.

2. 4 60 minutes FS.

She had me take a shower to cleanup the outside. Then she removed all her clothes and did body rub while I was on my stomach. Felt good, not therapeutic, but relaxing. Had me flip and started the junior rub, with lots of ball play. I was allowed to touch and play a little myself. My lady (forgot her name, but she was short, dark hair and skin, big boobs) had a lot of rules. She gave me a brief BJ and then wanted to climb on. I chose to put her on her back instead. Sucked on her big nipples, and then blew in the bag. She made a few fake noises to keep the mood. Time was not up yet so she gave me some more rub time. You only get one pop.

I would return when I am back in town and possibly try someone else.

Cherokee70
05-07-22, 15:39
I was visiting the area and after seeing this thread decided to venture into this place.

They do a line up at the beginning, and you can talk to the ladies before hand a little. I had a choice of 3, I am sure there were others, but probably busy as the parking lot was full of cars. Not your average AMP, but ladies were a bit older but overall pleasant looking.

She took me back to the room and asked me what I wanted. She gave me the rundown on menu items:

1. 4 40 minutes with a handy.

2. 0 40 minutes FS.

2. 4 60 minutes FS.

She had me take a shower to cleanup the outside. Then she removed all her clothes and did body rub while I was on my stomach. Felt good, not therapeutic, but relaxing. Had me flip and started the junior rub, with lots of ball play. I was allowed to touch and play a little myself. My lady (forgot her name, but she was short, dark hair and skin, big boobs) had a lot of rules. She gave me a brief BJ and then wanted to climb on. I chose to put her on her back instead. Sucked on her big nipples, and then blew in the bag. She made a few fake noises to keep the mood. Time was not up yet so she gave me some more rub time. You only get one pop.

I would return when I am back in town and possibly try someone else.Not trying to be a jerk but without giving a name, this was a pretty worthless posting. I really love you guys and your code for the dollar amounts LOL. Like no one can figure out 1. 4 . Seriously. Just say it.

Sometimes I just enjoy reading these posts.

Milo Madison
05-17-22, 20:41
Posted something similar a while back. Wife is out of town. Have had a few drinks and now thinking about stopping in to GH? Even though I know I shouldn't Bourbon is winning out. Anyone have a recommendation either way? Also who do you recommend at GH? I've been many times over the years but not recently so I'm not sure who's working and who's worth seeing. Anyway be safe out there and go get that pussy.

Newbie5
05-17-22, 21:01
Posted something similar a while back. Wife is out of town. Have had a few drinks and now thinking about stopping in to GH? Even though I know I shouldn't Bourbon is winning out. Anyone have a recommendation either way? Also who do you recommend at GH? I've been many times over the years but not recently so I'm not sure who's working and who's worth seeing. Anyway be safe out there and go get that pussy.I haven't been to GH since pre-COVID, but your situation is reminiscent of my OWI incident, so please be careful.

Milo Madison
05-17-22, 21:06
Thank for being a voice of reason. That alone should keep me at home.

I haven't been to GH since pre-COVID, but your situation is reminiscent of my OWI incident, so please be careful.

Milo Madison
05-17-22, 21:07
Care to share a few details? Although I think I can guess the important parts.

I haven't been to GH since pre-COVID, but your situation is reminiscent of my OWI incident, so please be careful.

JohnRacing
05-30-22, 10:02
I went to the Geisha house and waited to see Sumer, that was a mistake. She was attractive enough, but her attitude was terrible. She was more interested in getting it over than satisfying me. Quick CBJ and HJ and it was over. I payed for the hour and with the shower, it took less than 25 minutes. She was cleaning up the room as fast as she could to get me out of there. This has not been my experience in the past and will not repeat with her.

Cherokee70
05-30-22, 13:29
I went to the Geisha house and waited to see Sumer, that was a mistake. She was attractive enough, but her attitude was terrible. She was more interested in getting it over than satisfying me. Quick CBJ and HJ and it was over. I payed for the hour and with the shower, it took less than 25 minutes. She was cleaning up the room as fast as she could to get me out of there. This has not been my experience in the past and will not repeat with her.Maybe you should have spent more time in that shower? Jk bro.

MiroMaro
06-07-22, 18:30
She got her good attitude back. I really enjoyed my time with her.

She is a very nice girl.

MiroMaro
06-07-22, 18:32
Any one met her?

Peter North 9
06-08-22, 18:09
I went to the Geisha house and waited to see Sumer, that was a mistake. She was attractive enough, but her attitude was terrible. She was more interested in getting it over than satisfying me. Quick CBJ and HJ and it was over. I payed for the hour and with the shower, it took less than 25 minutes. She was cleaning up the room as fast as she could to get me out of there. This has not been my experience in the past and will not repeat with her.Nice to see a new member write a legit review on his first post. Too many members on here who achieve senior status without writing even one real review, instead, they make useless comments and contribute nothing.

HeywoodJablow
06-08-22, 18:15
She got her good attitude back. I really enjoyed my time with her.

She is a very nice girl.What is her age, race, hair color, breast size, height, build, etc?

Lust Monkey007
06-09-22, 10:02
Any one met her?It will be same old same old!!

MiroMaro
06-09-22, 11:26
What is her age, race, hair color, breast size, height, build, etc?She is in AA.

Mid 30's.

Black hair.

Medium size natural breast.

I would say 5. 6 height.

Average build.

YDiner14
06-10-22, 17:29
What is her age, race, hair color, breast size, height, build, etc?See my review post#65 - should answer all your questions. Was a good time. Hopefully she took care of the stink.

Cherokee70
06-11-22, 18:24
She is in AA.

Mid 30's.

Black hair.

Medium size natural breast.

I would say 5. 6 height.

Average build.It's hard to understand and take what people on this forum say as being true. I've seen a lot of the people that some of these guys think are attractive and wow. I'm not sure how to say this but when I see somebody say she is attractive and medium build, I immediately believe she is a heifer.

TonyP2
06-24-22, 22:22
I was traveling through town today on business. It's rare to get a chance to head past here, but I've always had memorable experiences, today being one of the best with Leah.

It seemed busy for a Friday morning, I was buzzed in before I made it to the door. Inside Leah greeted me- super fit, enhanced top. I asked if there were any others- she was slightly offended by this it seemed, but I just added that I am used to seeing several to choose from at the beginning.

I gladly accepted her.

Went upstairs to a very large room. In past visits, I was always in a tiny room downstairs. I jumped in the shower and was drying off when a pretty white provider in her birthday suit opened the opposite door while.

I was drying off. She was shocked- I was too, though I'm not complaining seeing another provider at no cost.

Leah came in, she was very energetic. She gave a have decent massage and was very passionate about it. During the fun-.

I've never tried so many different positions in one shot. Afterwards, the play didn't stop! She cleaned me up very well, rubbed up until the full 40 min mark even. I definitely felt like I got my moneys worth! Highly recommend!

TevaDude
06-25-22, 10:21
I was traveling through town today on business. It's rare to get a chance to head past here, but I've always had memorable experiences, today being one of the best with Leah.

It seemed busy for a Friday morning, I was buzzed in before I made it to the door. Inside Leah greeted me- super fit, enhanced top. I asked if there were any others- she was slightly offended by this it seemed, but I just added that I am used to seeing several to choose from at the beginning.

I gladly accepted her.

Went upstairs to a very large room. In past visits, I was always in a tiny room downstairs. I jumped in the shower and was drying off when a pretty white provider in her birthday suit opened the opposite door while.

I was drying off. She was shocked- I was too, though I'm not complaining seeing another provider at no cost.

Leah came in, she was very energetic. She gave a have decent massage and was very passionate about it. During the fun-.

I've never tried so many different positions in one shot. Afterwards, the play didn't stop! She cleaned me up very well, rubbed up until the full 40 min mark even. I definitely felt like I got my moneys worth! Highly recommend!I almost always choose Lea when I visit the Geisha House. I was there 2 weeks ago and had a fairly good session with her. She is fun to be with and she always feels so good. Lea is one of my all time favorites.

GeorgeMax
08-01-22, 20:58
Recently traveling through MadCity and I decided to visit the place next to the daycare. That always amuses me.

Went in to a new receptionist who fit the general mold but was a bit less enthusiastic than the usual ladies sitting behind the sliding glass. Three players available and did the intros. Only had eyes for Tiffany. The others looked tired, rode hard and put up wet.

Tiffany on the other hand looked like the poster girl for MILF. I realize she's probably closer to 40 than 30 but she was clean, flirty, engaged and didn't seem to have tats. Yep! Tats are really not much of a favorite of mine.

Upstairs we went and I stayed for the full 40 which comes out to about $$ As we are chatting, I am stripping and to my amusement he hand finds it way to my chest hair and stays there for quite a while. A woman's touch felt good especially as she was watching me strip. As she took the money to pay the lady I wandered into the shower. One thing I really like about this joint is the Jack and Jill bathroom thing. The upstairs front room freaked me out the first time because you walk into the landing to go to the shower.

Came out of the shower to Tiffany waiting for me with a towel and she kindly dried me off to send me to the table. She appears to have a routine but I'm ok with that because after a nice back massage, she asked me to massage her. Which I enjoyed and she did too when my tongue ended up exploring her asshole. Nice front massage with some of my best pussy eating. She got Esther wet and wiggly!

We traded out and played some more ending up with my cock in her pussy as she milked everything out of me. Felt so awfully good! Only better thing would have been to be in her bareback but that doesn't happen.

Off to the showers where we enjoyed washing each other and drying one another off.

Definitely worth the visit and cost of admission.

DBob84
08-12-22, 23:46
Stopped in for the first time today. Had a choice of Lea and two others, took the advice of many on this forum and went with Lea and I'm glad I did.

I wanted the full hour and she told me 260, which was 20 more than I thought. I must have made a face because she said it was a new rate, I guess inflation hits everything.

Short, simple body rub massage and then into the fun stuff, but I should have pregamed because I blew early. I was worried we were all done, but she assured me we weren't and then she took it as a challenge to get me going again!

After that we tried as many positions as she and I wanted and the banter was great, she is a lot of fun.

TevaDude
08-16-22, 18:23
Stopped in for the first time today. Had a choice of Lea and two others, took the advice of many on this forum and went with Lea and I'm glad I did.

I wanted the full hour and she told me 260, which was 20 more than I thought. I must have made a face because she said it was a new rate, I guess inflation hits everything.

Short, simple body rub massage and then into the fun stuff, but I should have pregamed because I blew early. I was worried we were all done, but she assured me we weren't and then she took it as a challenge to get me going again!

After that we tried as many positions as she and I wanted and the banter was great, she is a lot of fun.Lea is fun to be with. I was down by her last week, and I enjoy being with her. She is fun to be with like I said and she also feels so good. She also loves it when I go in to see her.

I have been seeing Lea for 7 years now.

HeywoodJablow
08-21-22, 10:55
Stopped at the Geisha House last night, was waiting room only. Chose the 40 min option for $200 total. Here's what I saw:

Raven. Youngish, maybe 30 at most. A few big tattoos, white, dyed blond, B / C cups, thick hips, taller, attractive.

Ava- youngish too, white, brown hair, lots of tattoos, thicker, small boobs, shorter.

Dakota. Bigger girl, brown hair up in a bun, big C / small D boobs, tattoos, white, seemed 40's, heavy set.

Tiffany. White, early 40's, best body by far, no tattoos, big C cups, trim, blonde. Chose her. Very sweet, fun, light massage, CBJ, DATY, FS.

Just A Boy
08-23-22, 22:43
Dropped in twice in the past few weeks. Saw Monica this last time. Before leaving she said this to me: Thanks. (my real name was said). . I hope you had great time like you did last week! So, here is the concern. I never ever give my real name to anyone. How did she know it? Also how would she know I was in last week? She was not working the day I was there! My guess is they look up your license plate to get your name then they must do a background check on you. Your name must then be entered into there data base and I bet notes are made as to how your visit went, what was said, did you tip, etc. Am I just paranoid? Then every future visit they look you up. Only way they would know my name and past visits.

SitNud
08-24-22, 09:57
Dropped in twice in the past few weeks. Saw Monica this last time. Before leaving she said this to me: Thanks. (my real name was said). . I hope you had great time like you did last week! So, here is the concern. I never ever give my real name to anyone. How did she know it? Also how would she know I was in last week? She was not working the day I was there! My guess is they look up your license plate to get your name then they must do a background check on you. Your name must then be entered into there data base and I bet notes are made as to how your visit went, what was said, did you tip, etc. Am I just paranoid? Then every future visit they look you up. Only way they would know my name and past visits.Seems a bit tin foil hattish for some hookers.

Oyster
08-24-22, 11:02
Dropped in twice in the past few weeks. Saw Monica this last time. Before leaving she said this to me: Thanks. (my real name was said). . I hope you had great time like you did last week! So, here is the concern. I never ever give my real name to anyone. How did she know it? Also how would she know I was in last week? She was not working the day I was there! My guess is they look up your license plate to get your name then they must do a background check on you. Your name must then be entered into there data base and I bet notes are made as to how your visit went, what was said, did you tip, etc. Am I just paranoid? Then every future visit they look you up. Only way they would know my name and past visits.Come to think of it, I once took an uber to the geisha house, or rather to a place a block away and then walked over. After I went to the room and took a shower, part of the small talk casually entailed questions of how I got to the GH. They had noticed I didn't pull in and park a car in their lot. I understood that they might take notice of someone who had appeared without a car, but didn't anticipate that they might be running plates and keeping logs. You might be on to something. Providers often want to vet their clients in some ways, it makes sense that they'd do something like this. I mean, it's 2022, you run an establishment like that where anyone can just show up?

TevaDude
08-24-22, 18:55
Dropped in twice in the past few weeks. Saw Monica this last time. Before leaving she said this to me: Thanks. (my real name was said). . I hope you had great time like you did last week! So, here is the concern. I never ever give my real name to anyone. How did she know it? Also how would she know I was in last week? She was not working the day I was there! My guess is they look up your license plate to get your name then they must do a background check on you. Your name must then be entered into there data base and I bet notes are made as to how your visit went, what was said, did you tip, etc. Am I just paranoid? Then every future visit they look you up. Only way they would know my name and past visits.I don't think they track you. I have been going to the Geisha House for several years, and most of the time I see Lea, and she does not even know my name, but she always enjoys it when I come to see her.

Just A Boy
08-24-22, 19:39
I don't think they track you. I have been going to the Geisha House for several years, and most of the time I see Lea, and she does not even know my name, but she always enjoys it when I come to see her.I am sure all employees are told not to divulge their business practices including to not say your name even if they know it unless you specifically tell them your name. Some may slip up as in my case. Just saying.

Binder79
08-24-22, 19:48
Dropped in twice in the past few weeks. Saw Monica this last time. Before leaving she said this to me: Thanks. (my real name was said). . I hope you had great time like you did last week! So, here is the concern. I never ever give my real name to anyone. How did she know it? Also how would she know I was in last week? She was not working the day I was there! My guess is they look up your license plate to get your name then they must do a background check on you. Your name must then be entered into there data base and I bet notes are made as to how your visit went, what was said, did you tip, etc. Am I just paranoid? Then every future visit they look you up. Only way they would know my name and past visits.I currently do not know of any way for a civilian to run a tag number in Wisconsin. You could 20 years ago, but that was banned after some stalking and sexual assault incidences.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Just A Boy
08-25-22, 13:29
I currently do not know of any way for a civilian to run a tag number in Wisconsin. You could 20 years ago, but that was banned after some stalking and sexual assault incidences.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.https://wisconsin.staterecords.org/licenseplate#text=The%20 owner%20 of%20 a%20 license%20 plate%20 in%20 Wisconsin%20 can%20 be, on%20 a%20 license%20 plate%20 number.

I am sure with the GH being a business, they have no problem paying for this service if they use it. But we will never know!

Milo Madison
09-10-22, 05:40
These are some great descriptions. Besides Tiffany are there any other "trim" girls working?

Stopped at the Geisha House last night, was waiting room only. Chose the 40 min option for $200 total. Here's what I saw:

Raven. Youngish, maybe 30 at most. A few big tattoos, white, dyed blond, B / C cups, thick hips, taller, attractive.

Ava- youngish too, white, brown hair, lots of tattoos, thicker, small boobs, shorter.

Dakota. Bigger girl, brown hair up in a bun, big C / small D boobs, tattoos, white, seemed 40's, heavy set.

Tiffany. White, early 40's, best body by far, no tattoos, big C cups, trim, blonde. Chose her. Very sweet, fun, light massage, CBJ, DATY, FS.

Crisler
09-10-22, 12:38

Tiffany. White, early 40's, best body by far, no tattoos, big C cups, trim, blonde. Chose her. Very sweet, fun, light massage, CBJ, DATY, FS.Good lord, to each their own, but this sounds like a roundup from the Star Wars cantina. Who would you like to fuck? I think I'd just walk the fuck out. Jesus.

Sinlover
09-15-22, 10:22
https://wisconsin.staterecords.org/licenseplate#text=The%20 owner%20 of%20 a%20 license%20 plate%20 in%20 Wisconsin%20 can%20 be, on%20 a%20 license%20 plate%20 number.

I am sure with the GH being a business, they have no problem paying for this service if they use it. But we will never know!As someone who has some exposure to the IT / networking industry, I know there are multiple services available on a subscription basis that provide this information and relatively inexpensive software that imports that data and tracks it. There are numerous inexpensive cameras that have built-in analytics that automatically capture plates and sends that number to the service. There are hundreds of businesses in Wisconsin that use these types of cameras, most of them don't send them to any type of I'd service, they're simply recorded in case an incident occurs. But there are some who do subscribe to one of the services. I would be surprised if GH, especially considering how long they've been around, the type of business they are in, and the number of customers they have, did NOT track plates.

Sanctimonious6
09-15-22, 13:22
As someone who has some exposure to the IT / networking industry, I know there are multiple services available on a subscription basis that provide this information and relatively inexpensive software that imports that data and tracks it. There are numerous inexpensive cameras that have built-in analytics that automatically capture plates and sends that number to the service. There are hundreds of businesses in Wisconsin that use these types of cameras, most of them don't send them to any type of I'd service, they're simply recorded in case an incident occurs. But there are some who do subscribe to one of the services. I would be surprised if GH, especially considering how long they've been around, the type of business they are in, and the number of customers they have, did NOT track plates.To me, it's plausible that GH subscribes to such a service. But it's much less plausible that they monitor that info in real time so that they know who's in what room with what girl at any particular moment.

DBob84
09-28-22, 23:53
Don't see many reports on here anymore so I figured I'd add one for people looking. I stopped in a few weeks ago on a Wednesday afternoon. The place was surprisingly busy and Madison approached me and asked me if she could show me to a room. It seemed like she was the only one available and she looked decent so I had no problem and followed. I was lead to a very small room on the first floor.

She was early 30's / late 20's, white, on the short side, but nice and curvy top and bottom. I stayed for the 40 minutes, got a standard light body rub for about 20 minutes and a short CBJ then she jumped on top. She wanted to finish there and did. Clean up and shower afterword and only shorted about 5 minutes. I will repeat at Geisha, but probably not with her.

Crisler
09-30-22, 12:06
Don't see many reports on here anymore so I figured I'd add one for people looking. I stopped in a few weeks ago on a Wednesday afternoon. The place was surprisingly busy and Madison approached me and asked me if she could show me to a room. It seemed like she was the only one available and she looked decent so I had no problem and followed. I was lead to a very small room on the first floor.

She was early 30's / late 20's, white, on the short side, but nice and curvy top and bottom. I stayed for the 40 minutes, got a standard light body rub for about 20 minutes and a short CBJ then she jumped on top. She wanted to finish there and did. Clean up and shower afterword and only shorted about 5 minutes. I will repeat at Geisha, but probably not with her.Interesting. From the report, it's not obvious why you wouldn't repeat. Reading between the lines, my guess is that it was too mechanical? Not even an illusion of passion. Just some chunky girl going through the motions until time's just about up? I would assume that's par for the course for that place. LOL.

Crisler
09-30-22, 15:05
Don't see many reports on here anymore so I figured I'd add one for people looking.I've never been there. It's sort of intriguing. I think I'm too private, though. The idea of sitting in a lobby with other dudes waiting to be the eleventh guy that day to be sucked off by some chain smoking ex-stripper just isn't my thing. I'd rather do that in the bowels of the Rodeway. LOL.

Anyway, here are the possible reasons you don't see a whole lot of activity:

* There isn't anything really new or exciting to report.

* It's actually a gold mine of the hottest and most amazing sex you'll ever have and all the old timers are keeping it a secret.

* It's a crap shoot and no one wants to admit to wasting time or money on it.

I'm curious to hear an assessment from guys who go there, not just my baseless conjecture.

DBob84
09-30-22, 16:07
Interesting. From the report, it's not obvious why you wouldn't repeat. Reading between the lines, my guess is that it was too mechanical? Not even an illusion of passion. Just some chunky girl going through the motions until time's just about up? I would assume that's par for the course for that place. LOL.Yeah, you got it about right. She was pleasant enough and her attitude was fine. It just seems I got lucky with a visit I had a while ago with Lea. She seems to really enjoy what she does and she makes sure you enjoy your time there.

I would repeat at Geisha House, I would just try someone different. To me that is part of the fun of the place, go in and experience something new. I guess the downside is you never know who will be available. I call ahead to see who is working, but that's not a guarantee they will be an option when you get there. Yes, the place is busy, but to me its a safe establishment. I don't have to worry about setting up an incall or outcall with an escort at a place I'm not familiar with, wait for them to show up or not, or maybe someone else is there with them. You just never know with that stuff.

RogueFive
09-30-22, 20:31
I've never been there. It's sort of intriguing. I think I'm too private, though. The idea of sitting in a lobby with other dudes waiting to be the eleventh guy that day to be sucked off by some chain smoking ex-stripper just isn't my thing. I'd rather do that in the bowels of the Rodeway. LOL.

* It's actually a gold mine of the hottest and most amazing sex you'll ever have and all the old timers are keeping it a secret.

I'm curious to hear an assessment from guys who go there, not just my baseless conjecture.I've been there once, my problem's with the place is you have to call to see who's working what ever time you want to be there. Some of the girls that work there have shitty attitudes, and act like they'd rather be any where but there. So you have to be kind of lucky that the girl you want works when you can go, and if she'll actually be available when your there. Or if you just want random girl theres one there with a good attitude that's your type. The massage tables, at least the one in the room I was in, are very small, very narrow. The tables at the Asian places are a lot bigger I think.

TevaDude
09-30-22, 20:49
Yeah, you got it about right. She was pleasant enough and her attitude was fine. It just seems I got lucky with a visit I had a while ago with Lea. She seems to really enjoy what she does and she makes sure you enjoy your time there.

I would repeat at Geisha House, I would just try someone different. To me that is part of the fun of the place, go in and experience something new. I guess the downside is you never know who will be available. I call ahead to see who is working, but that's not a guarantee they will be an option when you get there. Yes, the place is busy, but to me its a safe establishment. I don't have to worry about setting up an incall or outcall with an escort at a place I'm not familiar with, wait for them to show up or not, or maybe someone else is there with them. You just never know with that stuff.That is what I do before I visit the Geisha House. I almost always chose Lea because she is one of my favorite workers there, and yes she seem to really enjoy on what she does, and makes sure you enjoy your sessions there. I don't really want a worker with attitude problems even though I haven't had that experience yet.

Chimil Detin
10-04-22, 15:28
I've never been there. It's sort of intriguing. I think I'm too private, though. The idea of sitting in a lobby with other dudes waiting to be the eleventh guy that day to be sucked off by some chain smoking ex-stripper just isn't my thing. I'd rather do that in the bowels of the Rodeway. LOL.

I'm curious to hear an assessment from guys who go there, not just my baseless conjecture.The last time I got actual services there was a couple years ago mid-shutdown. Case counts were low and I was horny.

I will call about names and do a cross-check with reviews once in a while. However, the talent has never been so overwhelmingly awesome that I've been like, "I *must* go. " Of all the times I've visited, two, maybe three, girls have met my threshold for "OK, I'll pay for this. " I've had just as many times when I've gone, seen the lineup, politely declined and walked out as times I've received services. The couple times I've checked in the last couple years have done nothing to change that thinking.

It's a mild shame because it's not a bad setup and the girls do not give any impression they're poorly treated. I don't think it's been around as long as it has without everything being reasonably copacetic for everyone involved. But I have to really be in the right mood to even try, knowing there's a good chance it will just be an empty trip to the east side.

The variables of hotness, value and service all have to be weighed. I weigh hotness much higher than some others, and service lower. Accordingly, here's my Madison order of ops right now:

1. Silk. For $125, you can put your hands on a very hot naked woman sitting in your lap for 10 minutes. It'll go no further, but I can think of a lot of worse ways to spend 10 minutes.

2. Hooters. For $20, you can talk and flirt with a hot bartender, get some wings and watch ESPN. If you've got game, maybe you can even try to arrange something, though if you're reading this, chances are you don't. Again, though, spending time around a hot bartender is better than not spending time around a hot bartender.

3. Bristol. Mostly not-hot women, but there's the occasional needle in the haystack. They're mostly naked and sometimes you might want to take one back and be touchy-feely for $25-$100. However, you may have to fight off some fuglies, some grandmas and some girls who are too stoned to remember you've said no to them five times already.

4. GH. If you're lucky, there's a woman who will get you comfortable enough and turn you on enough that you can get FS for $200. But between the body types, tattoos and bad lingerie, you either might not be able to get it up, or might not feel like you're getting your money's worth.

Yes, GH is at the bottom. I know that's just me, and I know some of you prefer FS with a Holstein cow or a HE from the 95-year-old woman at the AMP to alternatives 1-3 above because you want to take something out of your pants that badly. But pretending to swinging above my weight with hotter women than I can probably woo in the real world is the appeal to me more so than just getting services. And I do think there are others who feel the way I do, which is probably why you don't see many updates here.

BigJohn619
10-14-22, 16:22

She was early 30's / late 20's, white, on the short side, but nice and curvy top and bottom. I stayed for the 40 minutes, got a standard light body rub for about 20 minutes and a short CBJ then she jumped on top. She wanted to finish there and did. Clean up and shower afterword and only shorted about 5 minutes. I will repeat at Geisha, but probably not with her.Been going to Geisha about once a year since 2013. Thanks for this post cause I'm curious how it is lately. Haven't been in little over a year. From the names I can remember I've seen Madison, Kendra, Makenzie and Tiffany. There were a few others years ago but their names are caked in bong resin. Picked Kendra over Lea a few years back and I regret it. Kendra was awesome, but I missed out on a younger Lea. Makenzie was the best body and smallest, my favorite. And Tiffany was pretty hot for a MILF. All their services were very good. Madison was the 1st girl I ever sae there in 2013. She was fucking smokin hot! Early 20's blonde with a perfect body. She had pistols tattooed on both sides of her lower stomach. Is this the same Madison 9 years later? And I'm over 2 hours away, so if anyone can let me know if any of this talent is still there? Or any new prospects? I miss the days where the schedule was posted on their website. I can't really call there now, so its a huge gamble driving that far. And FYI. There is solid talent in Mt. Prospect at AMP if you guys want to drive? Super hot Asians. Runs the same as old GH price of 240.

TevaDude
10-14-22, 17:41
Been going to Geisha about once a year since 2013. Thanks for this post cause I'm curious how it is lately. Haven't been in little over a year. From the names I can remember I've seen Madison, Kendra, Makenzie and Tiffany. There were a few others years ago but their names are caked in bong resin. Picked Kendra over Lea a few years back and I regret it. Kendra was awesome, but I missed out on a younger Lea. Makenzie was the best body and smallest, my favorite. And Tiffany was pretty hot for a MILF. All their services were very good. Madison was the 1st girl I ever sae there in 2013. She was fucking smokin hot! Early 20's blonde with a perfect body. She had pistols tattooed on both sides of her lower stomach. Is this the same Madison 9 years later? And I'm over 2 hours away, so if anyone can let me know if any of this talent is still there? Or any new prospects? I miss the days where the schedule was posted on their website. I can't really call there now, so its a huge gamble driving that far. And FYI. There is solid talent in Mt. Prospect at AMP if you guys want to drive? Super hot Asians. Runs the same as old GH price of 240.I also miss the schedule. I have been going the The Geisha House since 2014, and since 2015, most of the time I would go see Lea, who is my all time favorite, I also have seen Chyna, Ginger, Mekenzie, Dakota, and as well as a few others. Someday I would like to try out Tiffany.

What I miss about the schedule is I could always plan my trips to The Geisha House (I only live 30 minutes away) because it showed who is working so I could plan ahead to visit who I would like to be with. So, now I would usually call before I leave my house so I would know who is on duty that day.

Chimil Detin
10-18-22, 14:45
I'm over 2 hours away, so if anyone can let me know if any of this talent is still there? Or any new prospects? I miss the days where the schedule was posted on their website. I can't really call there now, so its a huge gamble driving that far. And FYI. There is solid talent in Mt. Prospect at AMP if you guys want to drive? Super hot Asians. Runs the same as old GH price of 240.Tiffany is often still there. Last time I remember seeing her, she didn't look as good as I had previously remembered. I might have just caught her on a bad night, and I'm sure she can still get the job done.

The rest, I can't really speak to. I miss Victoria, but she was having some health issues that were starting to limit her abilities, anyhow.

I think we all miss the website, but when they had the big to-do about online stuff, it went bye-bye. You can call and ask about schedule, though. I know you said you personally "can't really call there now. " I'm not sure why exactly you have that issue, but if you can get that resolved, I think it's pretty common for guys to call and ask who's working on a given day.

Thanks for the Mt. Prospect heads up.

BigJohn619
10-18-22, 18:06
I practice a "leave no trace" way of approaching this hobby. Don't want to have a burner phone. This forum in Incognito Mode is about as far as I go. Hence only visiting places a few hours away to avoid knowing anyone.

Sanctimonious6
01-15-23, 09:49
Had a well-reputed provider cancel on me at the last minute when I was already en route (at least she took the time to cancel instead of just disappearing). So I decided to go to GH. Wish I hadn't. Choices were Raven, who as a fat, fair-haired individual should probably come up with a different nom de guerre; and Autumn, who looked somber but had a hot body. I went with somber and hot. Every single question was a "No, sorry, I don't let you guys do that. " No kissing (which I wasn't surprised about). No cowgirl (which I was surprised about; mish and doggie were only choices). No tit sucking. No touching kitty. No anything except HJ, CBJ and limited-positions cfs. All of those done robotically. Not particularly friendly. Not particularly fun. Life is grand.

Crisler
01-15-23, 10:13
Had a well-reputed provider cancel on me at the last minute when I was already en route (at least she took the time to cancel instead of just disappearing). So I decided to go to GH. Wish I hadn't. Choices were Raven, who as a fat, fair-haired individual should probably come up with a different nom de guerre; and Autumn, who looked somber but had a hot body. I went with somber and hot. Every single question was a "No, sorry, I don't let you guys do that. " No kissing (which I wasn't surprised about). No cowgirl (which I was surprised about; mish and doggie were only choices). No tit sucking. No touching kitty. No anything except HJ, CBJ and limited-positions cfs. All of those done robotically. Not particularly friendly. Not particularly fun. Life is grand.That's terrible. I've never been to GH, but I expected it was less of a gamble based on the way people rave about it as the "reliable" option. This review counters that enthusiasm. So I appreciate it.

Sanctimonious6
01-15-23, 14:44
That's terrible. I've never been to GH, but I expected it was less of a gamble based on the way people rave about it as the "reliable" option. This review counters that enthusiasm. So I appreciate it.I've had a few okay experiences there over the years. But it's definitely a last resort for me.

TevaDude
01-16-23, 14:11
Had a well-reputed provider cancel on me at the last minute when I was already en route (at least she took the time to cancel instead of just disappearing). So I decided to go to GH. Wish I hadn't. Choices were Raven, who as a fat, fair-haired individual should probably come up with a different nom de guerre; and Autumn, who looked somber but had a hot body. I went with somber and hot. Every single question was a "No, sorry, I don't let you guys do that. " No kissing (which I wasn't surprised about). No cowgirl (which I was surprised about; mish and doggie were only choices). No tit sucking. No touching kitty. No anything except HJ, CBJ and limited-positions cfs. All of those done robotically. Not particularly friendly. Not particularly fun. Life is grand.I am sorry that you didn't have a good service at The Geisha House, and you only had a choice of 2 ladies to work with you. It is not that good when the provider has limited choices such as no touching kitty, or limited positions, and no kissing etc.

When I visit the Geisha House I almost always call and ask who is on duty that day. And I almost always choose Lea, She is fun to be with, she is also open with many things. She is fun to be with and she also feel so good. I always enjoy my time with Lea and she also loves it when I go to see her.

If you are comfortable doing so, you can call and ask who is working that day.

Sanctimonious6
01-16-23, 15:15
I am sorry that you didn't have a good service at The Geisha House, and you only had a choice of 2 ladies to work with you. It is not that good when the provider has limited choices such as no touching kitty, or limited positions, and no kissing etc.

When I visit the Geisha House I almost always call and ask who is on duty that day. And I almost always choose Lea, She is fun to be with, she is also open with many things. She is fun to be with and she also feel so good. I always enjoy my time with Lea and she also loves it when I go to see her.

If you are comfortable doing so, you can call and ask who is working that day.I did meet Lea once, and agree that she provides a good experience. As I noted in my post, this was not a planned visit; it was an attempt to salvage a last minute cancellation. I was already in the area, and figured what the hell. Like I said, GH is a provider of last resort for me.

Wormzer93
01-17-23, 16:55
Stopped by as I was in town today but noticed MPD sitting in the parking lot across the street. I'm sure it's nothing but it's enough for me to take a pass. Maybe next time I'm in the area.

OliveMeat
03-22-23, 17:13
Had a well-reputed provider cancel on me at the last minute when I was already en route (at least she took the time to cancel instead of just disappearing). So I decided to go to GH. Wish I hadn't. Choices were Raven, who as a fat, fair-haired individual should probably come up with a different nom de guerre; and Autumn, who looked somber but had a hot body. I went with somber and hot. Every single question was a "No, sorry, I don't let you guys do that. " No kissing (which I wasn't surprised about). No cowgirl (which I was surprised about; mish and doggie were only choices). No tit sucking. No touching kitty. No anything except HJ, CBJ and limited-positions cfs. All of those done robotically. Not particularly friendly. Not particularly fun. Life is grand.I was reading this thread in the parking lot of the Geisha House, you happened to be the last review I read before going in.

I listened to posts above stating to call ahead. I did and was given an extensive line-up. I heard Dakota had some nice titties, so I was looking forward to that.

I walk in and it is only Autumn. I ask if there is anyone else, "no". In my head, I thought, "Oh fuck, it has already started with the 'no's' like I was told on USG. " I asked to go to the bathroom. Another "no" until I agreed to pay. I agreed to pay and went to the room, asked to go piss again. "No" until I give her the money. I knew where this was headed. I decided to state I didn't have enough money and left.

Autumn, if you're reading this: You are gorgeous girl, but you are in the wrong profession. You need to be warm and at least give a smile. You don't got it, but at least you're young and hot. Could be worse, eh?

So, I ended up taking my money elsewhere. Met a young, hot masseuse. She kept telling me how handsome I was. Sucked me off and I got to suck on her. Kissed me multiple times and gave me her number. I gave her the 200 $ that was going to be Autumn's. This girl deserved it. I'd tell you all where she is at, but I think I may have caught feelings. Instead, I'll leave with a different tip:

Lucky Spa has a girl that'll press your button (I'd leave her top on though).

Cherokee70
03-23-23, 09:14
I was reading this thread in the parking lot of the Geisha House, you happened to be the last review I read before going in.

I listened to posts above stating to call ahead. I did and was given an extensive line-up. I heard Dakota had some nice titties, so I was looking forward to that.

I walk in and it is only Autumn. I ask if there is anyone else, "no". In my head, I thought, "Oh fuck, it has already started with the 'no's' like I was told on USG. " I asked to go to the bathroom. Another "no" until I agreed to pay. I agreed to pay and went to the room, asked to go piss again. "No" until I give her the money. I knew where this was headed. I decided to state I didn't have enough money and left.

Autumn, if you're reading this: You are gorgeous girl, but you are in the wrong profession. You need to be warm and at least give a smile. You don't got it, but at least you're young and hot. Could be worse, eh?

So, I ended up taking my money elsewhere. Met a young, hot masseuse. She kept telling me how handsome I was. Sucked me off and I got to suck on her. Kissed me multiple times and gave me her number. I gave her the 200 $ that was going to be Autumn's. This girl deserved it. I'd tell you all where she is at, but I think I may have caught feelings. Instead, I'll leave with a different tip:

Lucky Spa has a girl that'll press your button (I'd leave her top on though).You caught feelings so don't want to give info. That's gold.

RentArp
03-28-23, 22:35
Not familiar with geisha house and haven't been able to find a day where Lea is in (called). Does she work specific days or am I just really unlucky? Feel free to pm me.

TevaDude
03-29-23, 10:27
Not familiar with geisha house and haven't been able to find a day where Lea is in (called). Does she work specific days or am I just really unlucky? Feel free to pm me.Lea is usually there in the daytime, From 10 AM till about 5 PM. I always choose Lea when she is working. She is fun to be with and I enjoy being with her.

Jack96
04-02-23, 09:39
I was in the area and stopped by yesterday. 4 girls were in and I selected Madison. She was the only attractive one to me. Nice body, definitely early 30's or late 20's I would say. Very nice attitude, definitely fun to be with. Light rubdown for maybe 10 minutes, then the fun started. CBJ, then finished in doggy. Lots of teasing to begin after I turned over which I enjoyed.

Also 240 for 40 minutes is the price I was told. Either 300 or 320 for an hour. I paid for 40 so prices must gone up a bit based on what I saw here.

In my opinion call ahead and see who's workin and cross check here if you can. There's some there I just flat out would not pay for as some have mentioned here. I won't be back for awhile regardless as I'm an hour and a half away. Just lucky I had a good experience.

Crisler
04-02-23, 10:39
I was in the area and stopped by yesterday. 4 girls were in and I selected Madison. She was the only attractive one to me. Nice body, definitely early 30's or late 20's I would say. Very nice attitude, definitely fun to be with. Light rubdown for maybe 10 minutes, then the fun started. CBJ, then finished in doggy. Lots of teasing to begin after I turned over which I enjoyed.

Also 240 for 40 minutes is the price I was told. Either 300 or 320 for an hour. I paid for 40 so prices must gone up a bit based on what I saw here.

In my opinion call ahead and see who's workin and cross check here if you can. There's some there I just flat out would not pay for as some have mentioned here. I won't be back for awhile regardless as I'm an hour and a half away. Just lucky I had a good experience.I've never been to Geisha House. I imagine the appeal is that it's mostly reliable. But 240 for 40 minutes? And variable quality of looks and service? No thanks.

Sanctimonious6
04-02-23, 10:52

In my opinion call ahead and see who's workin and cross check here if you can. There's some there I just flat out would not pay for as some have mentioned here. I won't be back for awhile regardless as I'm an hour and a half away. Just lucky I had a good experience.That's a huge jump in price. Up until pretty recently, it was 180 for 40 minutes and 240 for full hour. Then it went up to 200 for 40 minutes. My experiences there have ranged from very crappy to pretty decent, with more of them toward the "very crappy" end of the spectrum. It's always been the option of last resort when nobody else worth seeing was available or reachable. At those prices, I won't even consider going back.

Crisler
04-02-23, 11:00
That's a huge jump in price. Up until pretty recently, it was 180 for 40 minutes and 240 for full hour. Then it went up to 200 for 40 minutes. My experiences there have ranged from very crappy to pretty decent, with more of them toward the "very crappy" end of the spectrum. It's always been the option of last resort when nobody else worth seeing was available or reachable. At those prices, I won't even consider going back.My method of last resort is way cheaper and extremely reliable. LOL.

For what it's worth, I'd pay $240 for 40 minutes if the quality (looks) and service were exceptional and reliable. But from all the reviews I've read over the years, I'd be a fool to expect that.

M5519
04-02-23, 11:17
That's a huge jump in price. Up until pretty recently, it was 180 for 40 minutes and 240 for full hour. Then it went up to 200 for 40 minutes. My experiences there have ranged from very crappy to pretty decent, with more of them toward the "very crappy" end of the spectrum. It's always been the option of last resort when nobody else worth seeing was available or reachable. At those prices, I won't even consider going back.I'm pretty sure each girl sets her own price, since she gets to keep the difference after she pays the house fee. I believe most charge $200 for 40 minutes and $260 for one hour.

BigJohn619
04-17-23, 23:22
..." I ended up taking my money elsewhere. Met a young, hot masseuse. She kept telling me how handsome I was. Sucked me off and I got to suck on her. Kissed me multiple times and gave me her number. I gave her the 200 $ that was going to be Autumn's. This girl deserved it. I'd tell you all where she is at, but I think I may have caught feelings"

Oh fella, I did the same thing! Got about 10 minutes away and called for the lineup. Only name I knew was Madison and she wasn't available. So I was like fuck it I'm not getting burned again. I didn't even want to go through the whole lineup that I knew would suck. So I decided I'd just go get a legit massage. Total right move.

Who I met was surprisingly attractive. I wasn't expecting much extra but her personallity was great. And it was a great legit massage. Then she asked if I wanted extra? Well hell yes I do. Topless BBJ finished by hand. And some huge nice knockers. Such a pleasant surprise to my day. But. Kinda caught the feelings too. Or at least she said not to say anything. Other girl there doesn't't approve. Just venture out. You guys will know her when you see her.

Crisler
04-19-23, 07:35
..." I ended up taking my money elsewhere. Met a young, hot masseuse. She kept telling me how handsome I was. Sucked me off and I got to suck on her. Kissed me multiple times and gave me her number. I gave her the 200 $ that was going to be Autumn's. This girl deserved it. I'd tell you all where she is at, but I think I may have caught feelings"

Oh fella, I did the same thing! Got about 10 minutes away and called for the lineup. Only name I knew was Madison and she wasn't available. So I was like fuck it I'm not getting burned again. I didn't even want to go through the whole lineup that I knew would suck. So I decided I'd just go get a legit massage. Total right move.

Who I met was surprisingly attractive. I wasn't expecting much extra but her personallity was great. And it was a great legit massage. Then she asked if I wanted extra? Well hell yes I do. Topless BBJ finished by hand. And some huge nice knockers. Such a pleasant surprise to my day. But. Kinda caught the feelings too. Or at least she said not to say anything. Other girl there doesn't't approve. Just venture out. You guys will know her when you see her.Any clues how to find her?

Cherokee70
04-19-23, 09:30
Any clues how to find her?What is the point of posting something like this if you don't even tell people any info?

BigJohn619
04-20-23, 01:24
What is the point of posting something like this if you don't even tell people any info?To let you know its out there. Sorry if she SPECIFICALLY said not to mention her. I'm not some douche who's going to out her when she asked that. I've been doing this long enough to know proper etiquette. And honestly I will probably not be back to Madison for months. So I'm not keeping it for myself. I'm ommiting it cause she asked.

At least I said it is actually out there. Coulda kept my mouth shut. If you've read any of my posts they're extremely detailed cause I hate hearing " CBJ to mish to doggy dumped in the bag " Those reviews are bullshit. It's like yeah, ok. What else?

When its a full service place that has revolving girls I give every detail of the new girls so regular guys know if its worth it. I understand your area isn't as ripe as other places, but I'm not going to say who when she asked me not to. Its just the way Monger Karma works.

BigJohn619
04-20-23, 01:31
And I just looked on RubMaps. There's only 11 places other than GH that are on there. Some with older reviews. Honestly you could figure it out pretty quick. That's really not alot of places. And if you don't get it offered up. Maybe its you?

Crisler
04-20-23, 10:32
And I just looked on RubMaps. There's only 11 places other than GH that are on there. Some with older reviews. Honestly you could figure it out pretty quick. That's really not alot of places. And if you don't get it offered up. Maybe its you?That's a helpful hint. Thanks.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/madison-massage-parlors-wi

Just curious where you got 11, though. Here's what I see:

Madison erotic massage parlors with reviews - 33

BigJohn619
04-20-23, 16:43
That's a helpful hint. Thanks.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/madison-massage-parlors-wi

Just curious where you got 11, though. Here's what I see:11 wirh actual reviews. The rest have zero. I ddont even consider non-reviewed when I go anywhere.

BigJohn619
04-20-23, 18:24
14 of the 33 are closed. Come on. Dig a little.

PghTraveler
04-21-23, 16:02
This is a thread for GH. Are you talking about GH? And if not, is this an AMP, or a place with girls of other ethnicities working?

14 of the 33 are closed. Come on. Dig a little.

BigJohn619
04-22-23, 20:14
This is a thread for GH. Are you talking about GH? And if not, is this an AMP, or a place with girls of other ethnicities working?Sorry man. Its an AMP. I had a couple responses to comments in this thread. I'll move it over to the AMP if there are more.

PercyShelley
04-24-23, 14:52

In my opinion call ahead and see who's workin and cross check here if you can. There's some there I just flat out would not pay for as some have mentioned here. I won't be back for awhile regardless as I'm an hour and a half away. Just lucky I had a good experience.Nice body? Maybe for a Wisconsin girl pushing 40, which is her actual age-I know classmates of her. She had a nice body when she worked at the GH back in '06 and hit the gym all the time. Damn, she blew up. Her being the current best choice at the GH, shows how much the GH lineup and that in the industry in Madison sucks.

Crisler
04-25-23, 00:48
Sorry man. Its an AMP. I had a couple responses to comments in this thread. I'll move it over to the AMP if there are more.My opinion is that as long as the geography is correct and your intentions are to share, it doesn't really matter all that much which thread you post in. It's not like there's an overwhelming volume of relevant and time-sensitive information to share on these topics. LOL.

DIrie999
04-25-23, 08:44
My opinion is that as long as the geography is correct and your intentions are to share, it doesn't really matter all that much which thread you post in. It's not like there's an overwhelming volume of relevant and time-sensitive information to share on these topics. LOL.Ok, let's see. That's one vote for cross-posting.

Crisler
04-26-23, 20:17
Ok, let's see. That's one vote for cross-posting.My only point was that there's so little of any real substance going on across all the Madison threads, there isn't a whole lot of value in nitpicking whether a relevant and somewhat useful post shared with good intent is in the correct thread. I mean, he started out talking about GH. LOL.

DieselMike
05-01-23, 07:32
Nice body? Maybe for a Wisconsin girl pushing 40, which is her actual age-I know classmates of her. She had a nice body when she worked at the GH back in '06 and hit the gym all the time. Damn, she blew up. Her being the current best choice at the GH, shows how much the GH lineup and that in the industry in Madison sucks.Have not been to GH. Yet. But I would guess that the GH lineup is typical of our obesity-prone society in general. I spent Friday afternoon at the car show in Jefferson. Nice day for people watching. Very few, probably less than 20%, women of any age that I would consider attractive even on a "yeah, I'd throw a bone to her" basis. The only really cute ones were pervert-level teenagers.

My daughter had a HS graduation party for my 18 y.o. granddaughter who doesn't have much of a figure but not obese. There was a half-dozen or so of her friends there. Most of them fit the same definition. One was very cute and a couple more just OK. Again, typical of today's society, sad to say. For comparison, my daughter is still attractive at 40+.

GFordT
07-17-23, 15:45
I was passing through Madison the other weekend and decided to make a stop. I selected Victoria because I was the most attractive to her out of what was available. She had a very nice ass and tits. Overall her attitude was good and I would repeat. The damage was 280 for a hour and would repeat with her if I went back again.

GFordT
07-18-23, 09:13
I was passing through Madison the other weekend and decided to make a stop. I selected Victoria because I was the most attractive to her out of what was available. She had a very nice ass and tits. Overall her attitude was good and I would repeat. The damage was 280 for a hour and would repeat with her if I went back again.I apologize I'm not good with names and right after I made this post I remember her name was actually Tiffany.

TrapShooter01
07-18-23, 16:21
I apologize I'm not good with names and right after I made this post I remember her name was actually Tiffany.I know she had told me she usually is on the schedule every Monday and Friday and then some weekends. I have been with her twice and I would definitely repeat with her and Kendra!

HeadsOfState
08-04-23, 14:01
I know she had told me she usually is on the schedule every Monday and Friday and then some weekends. I have been with her twice and I would definitely repeat with her and Kendra!Victoria is the slim brunette who looks like she's had some work done, right?

A question about this place. Do you get anything with the price of admission or is it all extra?

TrapShooter01
08-04-23, 14:31
Victoria is the slim brunette who looks like she's had some work done, right?

A question about this place. Do you get anything with the price of admission or is it all extra?You should at least get a CBJ. I know the one time I was with Victoria everything with her was an upcharge. That is why I like Tiffany and Kendra, they do not upcharge for their service. I have had FS and CBJ with them. I also had multiple CBJ from Skyler. That gal is awesome at BJ.

SpinCity123
08-30-23, 13:25
Anyone have reviews on the curvy tatted up dark hair girl with amazing tits?

M5519
08-31-23, 15:35
Anyone have reviews on the curvy tatted up dark hair girl with amazing tits?These are not Geisha House girls. There are no pictures of GH girls online, and I'm pretty sure there never will be.

SoreBack
12-02-23, 14:29
I will be visiting Madison next weekend and looking at my options in the area. I prefer an Asian provider with a good massage but am also looking for L2/ L3 service. Reading GH reviews it seems like a lot of the providers are non Asian. I'm curious if this is the case. If there are any Asian providers at GH what names would I be looking for when I call.

I am also open to suggestions for any Asian providers in Madison that offers more than L1. Thanks!

TJ321
12-05-23, 07:23
I will be visiting Madison next weekend and looking at my options in the area. I prefer an Asian provider with a good massage but am also looking for L2/ L3 service. Reading GH reviews it seems like a lot of the providers are non Asian. I'm curious if this is the case. If there are any Asian providers at GH what names would I be looking for when I call.

I am also open to suggestions for any Asian providers in Madison that offers more than L1. Thanks!I think you're going to struggle to get a response on this. You don't have a lot of posts and you lack posts that give fellow mongers direction on how to acquire services. People on the Madison thread are pretty tight lipped. They will look at your past posts (like I just did) and they're not going to help you.

That said, what you're looking for likely doesn't exist. Read through the thread and you may likely find some middle ground. And whatever you find, make a report. Getting your reports up is how you get people to share with you.

LoveBoydodo
12-05-23, 20:40

I am also open to suggestions for any Asian providers in Madison that offers more than L1. Thanks!No asian in GH. All asian place in Madison is waste of time and money. Two asian chicks in Madison (Asian Mia, Yuna) but both are Indy escort. In general Madison is hell for hobby. You will have better luck going to a bar and getting a college chick than going to an AMP. Tryst may be a better place to search than STG. Best is to go to Chicago.

Milo Madison
12-14-23, 21:19
It's been several years since I've been able to partake. My guess is none of the girls are the same. Which is probably a good thing. Who is currently the best choice? Meaning, might actually put in some effort. Leah was a talker back then but a lot of fun. Anyone similar? Thanks in advance and any help would be appreciated. Be safe out there.

DBob84
12-15-23, 10:59
It's been several years since I've been able to partake. My guess is none of the girls are the same. Which is probably a good thing. Who is currently the best choice? Meaning, might actually put in some effort. Leah was a talker back then but a lot of fun. Anyone similar? Thanks in advance and any help would be appreciated. Be safe out there.Leah is still there and still a good choice.

Had a good time with Tiffany a few months ago. Early 40's blonde with big boobs and a nice body. Friendly talker as well.

Ginger is fun as well. Mid 30's blonde with smaller boobs and a nice butt.

Hour rate was 280 last time I was in so be aware it has gone up quite a bit in the last few years.

TrapShooter01
12-15-23, 14:02
It's been several years since I've been able to partake. My guess is none of the girls are the same. Which is probably a good thing. Who is currently the best choice? Meaning, might actually put in some effort. Leah was a talker back then but a lot of fun. Anyone similar? Thanks in advance and any help would be appreciated. Be safe out there.I have had great times with Tiffany and Kendra. I have seen both of them multiple times. I recommend calling ahead and getting the schedule.

Milo Madison
12-15-23, 15:36
I have had great times with Tiffany and Kendra. I have seen both of them multiple times. I recommend calling ahead and getting the schedule.Will do that. Care to share a description of either or both of them? Although the fact that you've repeated says a lot.

TrapShooter01
12-15-23, 16:21
Will do that. Care to share a description of either or both of them? Although the fact that you've repeated says a lot.Tiffany is a mid 40's Blonde that I think is hot. Kendra is a mid 40's Brunette that is a lot of fun to be with and not bad looking. I have been with both of them three times. I have had the best time with them. Plus they do not try to upsell for MSG like others there. Also another gal that I have seen there that was fun was Madison. She was a porn star in her younger days. I see her listed on Erotic Monkey as Kenzie Bay and on Tryst as Corrina.

TevaDude
12-15-23, 21:02
It's been several years since I've been able to partake. My guess is none of the girls are the same. Which is probably a good thing. Who is currently the best choice? Meaning, might actually put in some effort. Leah was a talker back then but a lot of fun. Anyone similar? Thanks in advance and any help would be appreciated. Be safe out there.When I visit the Geisha House, I almost always choose Lea. She is a lot of fun, great to be with. Lea is my all time favorite. She has a great body as well. I mostly do the one hour service with Lea.

Milo Madison
12-16-23, 16:31
When I visit the Geisha House, I almost always choose Lea. She is a lot of fun, great to be with. Lea is my all time favorite. She has a great body as well. I mostly do the one hour service with Lea.Is this the AA Lea, thin with big man mades? Real talker? If so I have seen her and agree she's a lot of fun. Thank you to those who have responded. Have a great weekend and go get that pussy.

Madtown11
12-16-23, 18:12
Just to be clear, what is the house fee for 40 minutes and for an hour? What is the "expected" tip on top of that? While I thought it was too expensive in the past, the rates of "independents" has spiked so maybe a better option.

TevaDude
12-16-23, 18:45
Is this the AA Lea, thin with big man mades? Real talker? If so I have seen her and agree she's a lot of fun. Thank you to those who have responded. Have a great weekend and go get that pussy.Yes, that is the Lea I am talking about, and yes she a real talker and can carry on a very good conversation. I had first seen Lea back in 2015, and found out how much fun she is to be with. I still see her now and then.

Madtown11
12-22-23, 15:24
So I just called and was quoted $80/40 minutes and $105/ hour. Just wondering if I should plan on the same for tip. Or does each woman set the tip?

Sanctimonious6
12-22-23, 17:10
So I just called and was quoted $80/40 minutes and $105/ hour. Just wondering if I should plan on the same for tip. Or does each woman set the tip?They will not ask for the house fee when you enter. Once you've selected a girl and gone into a room, she will ask for the total amount, which will be more than double those figures you name.

Madtown11
12-22-23, 17:24
Over $200 for 40? Over $300 for hour? Or just custom depending on the woman?

They will not ask for the house fee when you enter. Once you've selected a girl and gone into a room, she will ask for the total amount, which will be more than double those figures you name.

Sanctimonious6
12-22-23, 18:24
Over $200 for 40? Over $300 for hour? Or just custom depending on the woman?Definitely over 200 for 40 these days. I've never done the full hour, so I'm not sure, but it's definitely more than double the 105 you wrote. And it does sometimes vary from girl to girl, but not usually very much.

YDiner14
12-22-23, 18:41
My only visit to GH was about two years ago (report #65) with Jojo. She was all about DFK and so am I. Doing some homework for hopefully another visit and wondering if all of these girls are DFK or vary by girl or YMMV? I'm assuming it varies. Any input on the recent girls mentioned is appreciated. Leah, Tiffany, Kendra & Ginger. And I'm assuming all of these gals are L3? Thanks.

Madtown11
12-22-23, 19:30
Definitely over 200 for 40 these days. I've never done the full hour, so I'm not sure, but it's definitely more than double the 105 you wrote. And it does sometimes vary from girl to girl, but not usually very much.Thanks for the heads up. I would have gone in under-funded. Not sure what the point of quoting 80/105 is unless you are supposed to triple it. Thanks again.

AlwaySmiling
12-26-23, 11:02
My only visit to GH was about two years ago (report #65) with Jojo. She was all about DFK and so am I. Doing some homework for hopefully another visit and wondering if all of these girls are DFK or vary by girl or YMMV? I'm assuming it varies. Any input on the recent girls mentioned is appreciated. Leah, Tiffany, Kendra & Ginger. And I'm assuming all of these gals are L3? Thanks.Kendra the couple of times I have seen her was not DFK. The was no insertion of anything if not covered. I was able to flick her bean with my finger was about all.

PghTraveler
12-31-23, 20:55
If you can match her wild energy and silly sense of humor, there's NO sp in Madison who can top Lea. She a queen with the body of a volleyball player at age 5?. Every polite request has been meet with "Hell Yess". Now I've know her awhile and I'm a known respectful client, and the menu has opened up a lot over the years. Just saying that politeness, reading the room, and not pushing your limits can get nice results even in a shithole like Madison. There reasons dudes keep coming back year over year:

TevaDude
01-01-24, 16:27
If you can match her wild energy and silly sense of humor, there's NO sp in Madison who can top Lea. She a queen with the body of a volleyball player at age 5?. Every polite request has been meet with "Hell Yess". Now I've know her awhile and I'm a known respectful client, and the menu has opened up a lot over the years. Just saying that politeness, reading the room, and not pushing your limits can get nice results even in a shithole like Madison. There reasons dudes keep coming back year over year:Lea is great to be with and yes she does have wild energy, and a silly sense of humor. I almost always choose her when I visit The Geisha House. She is fun to be with and she also feels so good. She loves it when I come down to see her, and yes her menu opened over the years. I have been seeing Lea since 2015.

Josh45
01-02-24, 12:59
A couple years back I saw this Latina woman there. Probably upper 30's mid 40's. She was thicker. Really nice and had a great time. Never saw her again. Anyone know her name and if / when she works?

Bateman97
02-18-24, 01:45
Had a well-reputed provider cancel on me at the last minute when I was already en route (at least she took the time to cancel instead of just disappearing). So I decided to go to GH. Wish I hadn't. Choices were Raven, who as a fat, fair-haired individual should probably come up with a different nom de guerre; and Autumn, who looked somber but had a hot body. I went with somber and hot. Every single question was a "No, sorry, I don't let you guys do that. " No kissing (which I wasn't surprised about). No cowgirl (which I was surprised about; mish and doggie were only choices). No tit sucking. No touching kitty. No anything except HJ, CBJ and limited-positions cfs. All of those done robotically. Not particularly friendly. Not particularly fun. Life is grand.I think I had Raven today. I asked her name twice and I can't remember for her life of me, but she matches the description of fat and fair haired. 220 for the 40 minute adventure, no kissing, asked her to suck my nipples, Nogo, painful, toothy blowjob covered when it came time for the main event. I asked for CG and she said I have to be on top because she's going to hold the condom. Needless to say that was awkward, I was going to ask her to go back to blowing me, but then remembered the teeth, so I just kept pumping and got it over with. If I knew this is how it was going to be, I would've rolled the dice with an Asian place.

Preston902
02-20-24, 17:58
I know everyone raves about Lea, are there any other African American girls at Geisha House?

RxTheMan
02-20-24, 19:29
Anyone know her schedule.

Does she dfk?

TevaDude
02-21-24, 14:25
Anyone know her schedule.

Does she dfk?I do know that Lea is available most Sundays for the full day from Noon till maybe late in the evening. Otherwise, she is usually available during the week on the AM Shift. I do not know whether or not that she does DFK.

Milo Madison
02-27-24, 12:14
Don't think I've seen this asked before. Has anyone tried inviting two girls at the same time? Curious if the house would have any issue with it? Of course it's a bucket list thing and this seems like it might be a good environment to try it in, but not sure. Thanks for any insights. Be safe out there.

PghTraveler
02-27-24, 19:23
Theoretically yes, but the girls need to really like each other and be comfortable. I think if you have a girl you like, asking who they like to do doubles with is the best bet. Since most of the GH girls are duds (IMO), I wouldn't just rush into it without a prior client relationship.

Don't think I've seen this asked before. Has anyone tried inviting two girls at the same time? Curious if the house would have any issue with it? Of course it's a bucket list thing and this seems like it might be a good environment to try it in, but not sure. Thanks for any insights. Be safe out there.

ScubaDiv69
02-27-24, 23:06
Theoretically yes, but the girls need to really like each other and be comfortable. I think if you have a girl you like, asking who they like to do doubles with is the best bet. Since most of the GH girls are duds (IMO), I wouldn't just rush into it without a prior client relationship.I tried it once along time ago when Sunny was still there, who I seen many times. I suggested it to her a few times. She said she would like to try it with the right girl. Came in once and she brought it up that the new girl that was there (I think her name was Vanesa) like doing threesomes. I smiled and said go check. They both came back in after my shower and we all had fun.

Milo Madison
03-01-24, 16:22
Thanks for the report. Seems you were in the right place at the right time. Guess it can't hurt to ask. Be safe out there.

I tried it once along time ago when Sunny was still there, who I seen many times. I suggested it to her a few times. She said she would like to try it with the right girl. Came in once and she brought it up that the new girl that was there (I think her name was Vanesa) like doing threesomes. I smiled and said go check. They both came back in after my shower and we all had fun.

PghTraveler
03-01-24, 18:50
I think the main thing is to be clear but also to make them feel comfortable. All the girls know what the others do, but they don't like it when clients are rude about it. So I'd say go to your favorite girl, tell them what you want, and then see who she knows with the same menu who she likes working with.

Thanks for the report. Seems you were in the right place at the right time. Guess it can't hurt to ask. Be safe out there.

GeorgeMax
04-18-24, 14:51
Going to be in the area soon. Who is fun to play with at the Geisha?

LindzRNq
04-19-24, 07:35
No one, overpriced grandmas.

Going to be in the area soon. Who is fun to play with at the Geisha?

TevaDude
04-19-24, 09:51
Going to be in the area soon. Who is fun to play with at the Geisha?Lea is a lot of fun to play with. Ginger is also very good to be with.