PDA

View Full Version : Side Action

NewJeff
02-06-21, 19:08
I'm finding myself in a situation where a FS girl at an HJ only shop has provided me with her private number. My head is spinning with the possibilities and pitfalls of this opportunity. On one hand, how fantastic would it be to parlay this into a BBFS regular encounter. On the other hand, what if she wants something more? I would say she is "probably" past the age where she wants or is capable of getting pregnant. She seems to genuinely digg me, but I want to keep it on a professional level. Do middle age Chinese "working" women generally practice birth control? Should I just keep my business in the spa? Anybody have some sage advice?

Sounds
02-06-21, 19:58
I'm finding myself in a situation where a FS girl at an HJ only shop has provided me with her private number. My head is spinning with the possibilities and pitfalls of this opportunity. On one hand, how fantastic would it be to parlay this into a BBFS regular encounter. On the other hand, what if she wants something more? I would say she is "probably" past the age where she wants or is capable of getting pregnant. She seems to genuinely digg me, but I want to keep it on a professional level. Do middle age Chinese "working" women generally practice birth control? Should I just keep my business in the spa? Anybody have some sage advice?If you really "want to keep it on a professional level. " your only option is to stick to the spa. What she wants could be anything from more money, to a marriage green card. Seeing her outside would be great at first but could lead to other things you may not want to deal with.

TheBoobHound
02-08-21, 10:26
I'm finding myself in a situation where a FS girl at an HJ only shop has provided me with her private number. My head is spinning with the possibilities and pitfalls of this opportunity. On one hand, how fantastic would it be to parlay this into a BBFS regular encounter. On the other hand, what if she wants something more? I would say she is "probably" past the age where she wants or is capable of getting pregnant. She seems to genuinely digg me, but I want to keep it on a professional level. Do middle age Chinese "working" women generally practice birth control? Should I just keep my business in the spa? Anybody have some sage advice?Most Chinese women have been sterilized if they already have a child. Remember that was the government policy for many years. Chances are she can't get pregnant especially if she is older.

STDKing
02-09-21, 21:37
Most Chinese women have been sterilized if they already have a child. Remember that was the government policy for many years. Chances are she can't get pregnant especially if she is older.I don't think this is case anymore in China.

DownWind
02-10-21, 22:17
I'm finding myself in a situation where a FS girl at an HJ only shop has provided me with her private number. My head is spinning with the possibilities and pitfalls of this opportunity. On one hand, how fantastic would it be to parlay this into a BBFS regular encounter. On the other hand, what if she wants something more? I would say she is "probably" past the age where she wants or is capable of getting pregnant. She seems to genuinely digg me, but I want to keep it on a professional level. Do middle age Chinese "working" women generally practice birth control? Should I just keep my business in the spa? Anybody have some sage advice?Jeff, Keep it a fantasy, it is a Venus fly trap that is really hard to get out of. Pay the professional rates and come and go as you please. Divorce is very expensive and changes your life. This "Honey" will turn into a nightmare. Look what she does for a living, HJ's for cash, not the type to get involved with, like quick sand, looks fine until you're in to deep. Run buddy, run!

DownWind
04-23-23, 22:13
Jeff, Keep it a fantasy, it is a Venus fly trap that is really hard to get out of. Pay the professional rates and come and go as you please. Divorce is very expensive and changes your life. This "Honey" will turn into a nightmare. Look what she does for a living, HJ's for cash, not the type to get involved with, like quick sand, looks fine until you're in to deep. Run buddy, run!Hi Jeff, I'm just surfing and ran across what seemed like wise advice and I motice I wrote it. Amazing, as I just broke up with a HJ girl because she bought a house and needs money. A lot. "If you love me you would give me money". Oh crap, I said see you later, and consider myself lucky. It was amazing for a while. It's been very hard to get over. How'd you make out?