PDA

View Full Version : Two questions, a thousand answers

Iamme Iam
01-25-21, 16:38
So, a 40+ year AMP fan, going back to my military days. If I balance out those early day costs, it feels like my per AMP visit costs aren't so bad. I have two questions, I believe everyone may have a different answer.

1. In my experience with 4 handed massages, I have never really felt there was any value with Asians, the woman never seem to interact. It feels like just having sex with 2 separate woman. Now, I have had a few Caucasian woman who were Bi or Lesbian, and then, the experience was anywhere from OK to outstanding. I even had a date with a married couple (lesbian) it was going great until just before I shifted over to CG that I noticed the older partner had her dentures out on the bed, and the very nice BBBJ I was receiving was a gumjob.

So question: has anyone had a positive experience, and did you discover a trick to making it work well? My only rule has become, let the woman that you see regularly set up the other woman, usually cost is lower (just tip, no massage time) and go with the flow. If they don't offer, it won't go as well as we could hope.

2. What is there about Chinese woman and BJ's? Lately I see 90% Chinese woman at AMPs, and always get a cover on for a BJ, even when later we will be doing BBFS. Is it a cultural thing? Also, I visit a Korean HJ only shop occasionally, and get along great with the K woman, she seemed to like me, and started (pre Covid) to give me a BBBJ as part of the happy ending, (never ended in her mouth, her choice) but because she doesn't offer anything besides HJs at the AMP, when she does a BBBJ for me, it progressed to almost a worship BJ. So, any ideas why BBBJ's seem off the table for many Asian woman?

MandarinOrange
08-23-21, 22:53
So, a 40+ year AMP fan, going back to my military days. If I balance out those early day costs, it feels like my per AMP visit costs aren't so bad. I have two questions, I believe everyone may have a different answer.

1. In my experience with 4 handed massages, I have never really felt there was any value with Asians, the woman never seem to interact. It feels like just having sex with 2 separate woman. Now, I have had a few Caucasian woman who were Bi or Lesbian, and then, the experience was anywhere from OK to outstanding. I even had a date with a married couple (lesbian) it was going great until just before I shifted over to CG that I noticed the older partner had her dentures out on the bed, and the very nice BBBJ I was receiving was a gumjob.

So question: has anyone had a positive experience, and did you discover a trick to making it work well? My only rule has become, let the woman that you see regularly set up the other woman, usually cost is lower (just tip, no massage time) and go with the flow. If they don't offer, it won't go as well as we could hope.

2. What is there about Chinese woman and BJ's? Lately I see 90% Chinese woman at AMPs, and always get a cover on for a BJ, even when later we will be doing BBFS. Is it a cultural thing? Also, I visit a Korean HJ only shop occasionally, and get along great with the K woman, she seemed to like me, and started (pre Covid) to give me a BBBJ as part of the happy ending, (never ended in her mouth, her choice) but because she doesn't offer anything besides HJs at the AMP, when she does a BBBJ for me, it progressed to almost a worship BJ. So, any ideas why BBBJ's seem off the table for many Asian woman?I was asking the same question of my favorite Chinese provider and she said that in school she was taught that there are so many germs in the mouth that kissing in not 'healthy' and the mouth in general is loaded with germs, at most I get a peck on the cheek or very light closed lip kiss.

And she always insists that I wash my hands before we get comfortable.

BBBJ, I think she feels is even more unhealthy. That's the way they are taught in China; not that a man's penis is the topic to be discussed in high school but I get the same repulsed look from her when I bring up the subject of BJ, covered or not.