PDA

View Full Version : Will be in the area!

CakeZ
01-23-21, 09:52
Hello TN mongers.

I'm a 28 M ddf and vaccinated!! I'll be in Franklin area but will and can travel around Feb 8-11. Looking for some fun, I'm from Miami so I can always help w miami info but I'm looking for good suggestions for AMP, in call services (will have hotel) or anything really even down to be w some couples or groups etc.

Lmk thanks.

Street Seeker
01-23-21, 11:02
Hello TN mongers.

I'm a 28 M ddf and vaccinated!! I'll be in Franklin area but will and can travel around Feb 8-11. Looking for some fun, I'm from Miami so I can always help w miami info but I'm looking for good suggestions for AMP, in call services (will have hotel) or anything really even down to be w some couples or groups etc.

Lmk thanks.Middle TN is dead when it comes to AMP's and be very careful in Franklin when you play, they do a lot of stings.

CakeZ
01-23-21, 19:16
Middle TN is dead when it comes to AMP's and be very careful in Franklin when you play, they do a lot of stings.Fml.

Kinda figured not trying to be an ass just assumed this state was kinda dry. Thank you very much for the heads up.

How about strip joints? I've read the thread so I have an idea just looking ti have some release or two for one of my nights there.

Elduderino123
01-24-21, 10:08
Fml.

Kinda figured not trying to be an ass just assumed this state was kinda dry. Thank you very much for the heads up.

How about strip joints? I've read the thread so I have an idea just looking ti have some release or two for one of my nights there.Oh my god, if AMPs are in short supply, don't even bother with searching for a strip joint.

Bottom line, wherever you're from, it's probably better than here!

Street Seeker
01-24-21, 17:03
Fml.

How about strip joints? I've read the thread so I have an idea just looking ti have some release or two for one of my nights there.If you read the thread then you should realize you have a better chance of finding relief at a bible gathering than you do at Nashville Strip Clubs.

CakeZ
01-25-21, 11:09
LOL. Well buisness trip through and through it is then. Thanks fam and those mongers living in TN. I'm sorry: