PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangements

Joe1223
01-23-21, 07:08
Let's start a new thread.

SolitaryMan603
01-23-21, 15:46
She's been reviewed in the Boston SA page and not much different to add. She is straight to the point in communication which is nice.

She is from Nashua and can't host. 150 roses. Isn't into kissing, hat for the deed, BBBJ but no CIM. She is the girl in the pics although they might be a little filtered. Easy to talk to. Better than most of the STG girls IMO if you can host.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7581168f-97ef-41e5-8caf-613fd2e4deed

GranAnimal
01-24-21, 00:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/b0a0df69-a3fe-4fb0-97aa-f816ee72f453

Saw her 2 weeks ago in her apartment in Londonderry. Easy to setup, she is the girl in pics and is cute, but we agreed on 200 and when I got there she wanted more. She said for another 100 I can fuck her BB. So I PaypAL'D THE 100. SHE HAS A DOG BUT APARTMENT IS PRETTY CLEAN AND SHE HAS A ROOMmate. She is GFE so we're DFK and I start licking her and her phone rings and it's her sister coming over. We have to go downstairs and wait. I get tired and tell her I want my money back so she returns the 100, but I want more of my cash back. She starts telling me to wait and as soon as her sister leaves we can finish. After 20 minutes I just ended up leaving and she keeps telling me to come back but work shit came up and I never made it back. I might try her again but there are so many women on SA I just stop fucking them: oP.

GranAnimal
01-24-21, 00:51
https://www.seeking.com/member/dd32ee4e-a493-45a9-ab98-a67357fce0d6

This girl is in Manchester and is really cute and fun. I've seen her on and off for the last couple of years. GFE, 200 could probably could get her down but worth the 2 for me. Can't host so you have to get room. She is inexperienced but is getting better and I like her and there is no BS with her. I was just with her on Friday and she needs money. Do not play games with her.

GranAnimal
01-24-21, 00:59
https://www.seeking.com/member/7b04bcf7-1a52-4637-afa1-9c428661cd59

This one you will have to work for but she is worth it. Her pics are old, she is heavier now but still a nympho and clean and cute. I got tested so we could fuck BB. I took her out 4 or 5 times for lunch over a month before I could get her in bed. She would not take money from me, so I would hide it in her purse and buy her presents. Everything was on the table but greek. The problem with her she is taking care of a sick uncle and she started a new job so scheduling became a major problem for me. I have moved on but she could be a long term option for the right guy. If you come on too strong or disrespect her she will block you.

GranAnimal
01-24-21, 01:09
https://www.seeking.com/member/0d4bd618-9397-4dac-bf6f-ce4d2297640d

This one I've taken out 6 times and scored 3 times. She is sex crazed and kind of crazy. This one you have to wine and dine. If you think you are going to pay her 200 and she is going to give it up think again. Also she is not a cheap date, likes to drink and not beer when you're paying for it.

GranAnimal
01-24-21, 01:23
The reason I'm doing this is to help mongers that use SA. If are not willing to put effort into some of these women and have cash to burn then don't bother! I pay the 90.00/ month and have always found women on SA and get a few going at the same time and then pick one. Most of the girls I meet and cultivate a relationship with I have seen 3 months to a year was the longest. I will not be giving out contact information so don't ask. But all four of these are legitimate women who will not rip you off or set you up. I'm not going to lie it can get expensive but I'm fucking women that I have no right getting at my age or weight: o).

I hopes this helps some of you and points you in the right direction. The third one I posted is looking for my replacement right now, but you will have to be on your A game to get her. Good Luck!

PlayFullPup
01-24-21, 01:43
The reason I'm doing this is to help mongers that use SA. If are not willing to put effort into some of these women and have cash to burn then don't bother! I pay the 90.00/ month and have always found women on SA and get a few going at the same time and then pick one. Most of the girls I meet and cultivate a relationship with I have seen 3 months to a year was the longest. I will not be giving out contact information so don't ask. But all four of these are legitimate women who will not rip you off or set you up. I'm not going to lie it can get expensive but I'm fucking women that I have no right getting at my age or weight: o).

I hopes this helps some of you and points you in the right direction. The third one I posted is looking for my replacement right now, but you will have to be on your A game to get her. Good Luck!SA CC payment is an overseas authorization. This may cause your bank to decline.

Newbie978
01-24-21, 02:21
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a72bbbe-ab2d-4353-9069-cfea99b84e2b

I haven't actually seen this one yet but I don't think I will. She messaged me first and kept saying how I was her perfect type (I don't believe it but ok). We move the chat to texting and she quoted me $200. I asked if she hosted and she said no but if I got a hotel she'd drop it to 150.

I googled her username which got me her full name which I googled. Turns out she was part of a few big heroin busts and is actually going to be going back into jail. I think I can find better out there even for that money, and I don't want to work with that kind of person. Just a heads up to anyone who might be in contact with her. Also she's really in Seabrook, not Manchester like the profile says (made no difference to me, I live the same distance to either place).

FrostGuy
01-24-21, 02:56
This is my first post on this board, but I've been in this game since about 2013. SA has been the best option out there by far lately but yes it can get very expensive especially if you have a hard time saying no to new experiences because there are so many options. I'd be willing to share my experiences and start posting reviews as I've seen upwards of 20+ girls from SA in the last 6 months.

Joe1223
01-24-21, 07:11
I've chatted with this one for a few weeks but she doesn't appear serious or just doesn't like me? She wants an allowance because she doesn't want to feel like she is selling herself?? I never do allowances so I know this isn't going anywhere. She may come around but she won't tell me how much so I'm not sure she is serious about this yet. Very flaky with our messaging so I just gave up.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5581fbe-76b3-4dcf-b916-196876e290c0

GranAnimal
01-24-21, 10:20
SA CC payment is an overseas authorization. This may cause your bank to decline.I've used gift cards and my debit card and never had a problem.

HumptyHarley
01-24-21, 11:10

I haven't actually seen this one yet but I don't think I will. She messaged me first and kept saying how I was her perfect type (I don't believe it but ok). We move the chat to texting and she quoted me $200. I asked if she hosted and she said no but if I got a hotel she'd drop it to 150.

I googled her username which got me her full name which I googled. Turns out she was part of a few big heroin busts and is actually going to be going back into jail. I think I can find better out there even for that money, and I don't want to work with that kind of person. Just a heads up to anyone who might be in contact with her. Also she's really in Seabrook, not Manchester like the profile says (made no difference to me, I live the same distance to either place).I was messaging with this girl, she was posting on WYP under profile name GreenEyes in Manchester. Then I saw she was posting under another profile name, CupCake, out of Seabrook. I had made a first date incentive offer to her under GreenEyes, she accepted, that's when we were messaging. Then I get an offer from her under CupCake, that's when I realized all contact with GreenEyes was gone, all messaging with her, gone. I paid credits once to talk to her, I certainly wasn't paying more to talk to the same chick, who in my opinion, plays a lot of games. Too bad too, she looks like a dirty girl you could have some fun with.

GranAnimal
01-24-21, 12:02
I've chatted with this one for a few weeks but she doesn't appear serious or just doesn't like me? She wants an allowance because she doesn't want to feel like she is selling herself?? I never do allowances so I know this isn't going anywhere. She may come around but she won't tell me how much so I'm not sure she is serious about this yet. Very flaky with our messaging so I just gave up.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5581fbe-76b3-4dcf-b916-196876e290c0I was going to get to this one last night but got tired and fell asleep. First of all she's the girl in the pictures. Her friend suggested this to her and she told me she has never done this before, I believe her. I started seeing her her first day on SA and just ended it a week later. Her mom is deeply religious and so is she but is trying to break free of it. She's is really hard to see because she has her son and roommate living there and she can't host. Plus she is into cosplay and dresses up as characters and plays video games and people pay her money to watch her 🙄 I spent some coin on this one buying her outfits and taking her shooting and all I got was DFK. I finally pressed her on being intimate and she gave me the "I'm looking to be friends and need a mentor also wants cosplay costumes and wants finer things in life but doesn't want to sell her self herself and feel dirty" I was into her for between 600 and 800, I just lost patience with her and told her that we were not on the same page. I'm not sure if she scammed me but she definitely led me on and then laid the "friends " line on me. YMMV but keep her on a short leash and be upfront with her.

SolitaryMan603
01-24-21, 12:22

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5581fbe-76b3-4dcf-b916-196876e290c0She messaged me. Reading her profile seemed like she was trying to promote an onlyfans. I didn't respond to her.

Joe1223
01-24-21, 12:23
I was going to get to this one last night but got tired and fell asleep. First of all she's the girl in the pictures. Her friend suggested this to her and she told me she has never done this before, I believe her. I started seeing her her first day on SA and just ended it a week later. Her mom is deeply religious and so is she but is trying to break free of it. She's is really hard to see because she has her son and roommate living there and she can't host. Plus she is into cosplay and dresses up as characters and plays video games and people pay her money to watch her 🙄 I spent some coin on this one buying her outfits and taking her shooting and all I got was DFK. I finally pressed her on being intimate and she gave me the "I'm looking to be friends and need a mentor also wants cosplay costumes and wants finer things in life but doesn't want to sell her self herself and feel dirty" I was into her for between 600 and 800, I just lost patience with her and told her that we were not on the same page. I'm not sure if she scammed me but she definitely led me on and then laid the "friends " line on me. YMMV but keep her on a short leash and be upfront with her.Yes I got a lot of convo with her back and forth about what she likes to do, first time, blah, blah. I played along hoping she would either offer up a price or actually start something up. I got to a coffee M&G but never a commitment to where and when. This has gone on for a few weeks but I was upfront about expecting sex for every visit after the M&G so she probably has no intention of putting out and is hoping to just be gifted because she is cute and likes to tease. Thanks for your feedback so now I will just give up on her and fortunately keep all my cash. She looked like she had potential but I was hoping for a long term Incall situation and I knew she had kids so I assumed she had her own place. On to the next one.

Joe1223
01-24-21, 12:27
She has been reviewed on the Boston page and it's all bad. She is using a different profile here. She just messaged me and it’s a hard pass.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/9576f58c398392dc

SolitaryMan603
01-24-21, 12:28

I hopes this helps some of you and points you in the right direction. The third one I posted is looking for my replacement right now, but you will have to be on your A game to get her. Good Luck!I guess my A game wasn't up to par. She went silent on me. Too bad I love those seductive eyes.

GranAnimal
01-24-21, 12:45
Yes I got a lot of convo with her back and forth about what she likes to do, first time, blah, blah. I played along hoping she would either offer up a price or actually start something up. I got to a coffee M&G but never a commitment to where and when. This has gone on for a few weeks but I was upfront about expecting sex for every visit after the M&G so she probably has no intention of putting out and is hoping to just be gifted because she is cute and likes to tease. Thanks for your feedback so now I will just give up on her and fortunately keep all my cash. She looked like she had potential but I was hoping for a long term Incall situation and I knew she had kids so I assumed she had her own place. On to the next one.I had high hopes for her but I have found out that some of the younger ones who are new to this just take too much time and effort, as much as I want to fuck them, it's just better and cheaper to pass them buy.

Joe1223
01-24-21, 15:17
This is my first post on this board, but I've been in this game since about 2013. SA has been the best option out there by far lately but yes it can get very expensive especially if you have a hard time saying no to new experiences because there are so many options. I'd be willing to share my experiences and start posting reviews as I've seen upwards of 20+ girls from SA in the last 6 months.You do not need to ask permission to put up reviews here just fire away. Preferably they are reviews of current ladies vs years ago. Always welcome some new experiences good or bad. Please try to post the active link or photos at a minimum. I agree that SA typically is not for the weak or budget minded but my results have all been excellent except for the time investment loss one will suffer as some of the girls are new at this and get cold feet just before pulling the trigger. Haven't been ripped off or robbed and my no 1 rule is never prepay.

GranAnimal
01-24-21, 16:50
I guess my A game wasn't up to par. She went silent on me. Too bad I love those seductive eyes.She is tanner now than that pic but heavier. She is also submissive and has daddy issues. Don't feel bad, I talk her the very first day she was on SA a few years ago. She actually moved to PA. It took me almost three years to get her to see me 🤪.

NastySD
01-25-21, 09:56
She's a Rob.

Echoniner
01-25-21, 13:34

I googled her username which got me her full name which I googled. Turns out she was part of a few big heroin busts and is actually going to be going back into jail. I think I can find better out there even for that money, and I don't want to work with that kind of person. Just a heads up to anyone who might be in contact with her. Also she's really in Seabrook, not Manchester like the profile says (made no difference to me, I live the same distance to either place).I think I originally found her on SB, but she's on SA and WYP as well. I reached out to her on WYP. Quoted me just a benji. Sure. Got her digits shortly thereafter.

We made plans to meet, and as I was on my way out the door, she said she couldn't host. So, we didn't end up meeting because I didn't want to spring for a hotel at the time. It was the same weekend that she moved from Manchester to Seabrook, which is further out of my way, so I'm not sure if or when we're going to meet up. I'm pretty sure I'll have to spring for a hotel room, so I may have to plan a weekend around it.

After the cancellation, I noticed the same thing as you, Newbie, and HumptyHarley. News stories about heroin and the closing of her WYP account and opening of a new one. Hmm.

JDeller
01-25-21, 16:19
This one tried to get me to cashapp about $ for babysitting last summer. Usually the frauds have a short shelf life but she is still on and maybe changed her tune. Any body see her without the bs?

https://www.seeking.com/member/17b0282a-9ce3-40f1-89f7-8686c9c40cea

Joe1223
01-26-21, 11:25
This one tried to get me to cashapp about $ for babysitting last summer. Usually the frauds have a short shelf life but she is still on and maybe changed her tune. Any body see her without the bs?

https://www.seeking.com/member/17b0282a-9ce3-40f1-89f7-8686c9c40ceaTired several times but always want prepay.

NastySD
01-27-21, 22:51
I haven't met her. We've only talked. She says she's down for just about anything but the last couple times I tried to set up a meet she got nervous last second and pushed for a car date instead of hotel. Not my thing, so I passed. Very reasonable allowance.

JDeller
01-28-21, 09:38
She was reviewed on the Boston thread awhile back.

I haven't met her. We've only talked. She says she's down for just about anything but the last couple times I tried to set up a meet she got nervous last second and pushed for a car date instead of hotel. Not my thing, so I passed. Very reasonable allowance.

SolitaryMan603
01-28-21, 10:16

Tried setting something up with her. She was ready to go until the day we were going to meet. She texts to confirm that morning. Next text asked if I wanted to do coffee first which is fine and I said yes. Followed by if we didn't get a hotel would I be ok with helping her out? And she would make it up to me. Told her I would be ok with paying for the babysitter. And finally got the my rent is due and could really use the help text. I wished her well and moved on.

Let us know if you have better luck.My post in the Boston SA Forum #4493. Same thing we went from meeting at the hotel to drinking coffee in my car to can you just help me out? She was using a different account or changed her username.

SolitaryMan603
01-29-21, 17:40

Tired several times but always want prepay.Same with me she was pretty crafty in how she played it, but in the end needs $100 for a babysitter for the night for meet and greet.

Joe1223
01-31-21, 07:47
I've talked with her a few times but she is asking crazy numbers at $500 and doesn't appear to want or need to move from it. Has anyone seen her? I have no intention of it but I'm confused as her unwillingness to negotiate prices but she tells me she gets 500 all the time?

https://www.seeking.com/member/a21f6f8e-0047-454b-bbfe-a3635cb82240

SolitaryMan603
01-31-21, 14:21
I've talked with her a few times but she is asking crazy numbers at $500 and doesn't appear to want or need to move from it. Has anyone seen her? I have no intention of it but I'm confused as her unwillingness to negotiate prices but she tells me she gets 500 all the time?

https://www.seeking.com/member/a21f6f8e-0047-454b-bbfe-a3635cb82240I found that using the advance search with google allows you to find posts that included the link to a girls SA account by using the member I'd code that is at the of the URL of their profile.

For this one your google search would be:

"a21 f6 f8 e-0047-454 b-bbfe-a3635 cb82240" site: usasexguide. Nl.

*you have to take out the spaces that seem to be automatically added to the post.

Looks like she is firm on the $500 from the 2 posts I found.

Joe1223
01-31-21, 17:34
I found that using the advance search with google allows you to find posts that included the link to a girls SA account by using the member I'd code that is at the of the URL of their profile.

For this one your google search would be:

"a21 f6 f8 e-0047-454 b-bbfe-a3635 cb82240" site: usasexguide. Nl.

*you have to take out the spaces that seem to be automatically added to the post.

Looks like she is firm on the $500 from the 2 posts I found.Yes I believe one of those post was mine on the Boston Seeking page. I wasn't sure if any locals may have attempted or have seen her. I actually met her for a coffee M & G but we were a couple Benjamin's apart from making it happen. She was not model material but I liked her look and body but no way at 500. Hit her up with a couple follow up chats a few months later but she didn't move away from the 500.

Patriarchist
02-11-21, 14:21
She wanted 250 ppm at first but then started using escort terminology when I asked her to go lower. Eventually settled on 200 for an hh, incall. Have not seen her yet.

Is anyone familiar with her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/7fe50b79-d5af-4613-a2a4-e93e06e06ecb

Nhpip
02-11-21, 14:39
She wanted 250 ppm at first but then started using escort terminology when I asked her to go lower. Eventually settled on 200 for an hh, incall. Have not seen her yet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7fe50b79-d5af-4613-a2a4-e93e06e06ecbYeah, I was chatting with her too and I get a too good to be true feeling from her.

SolitaryMan603
02-11-21, 15:14

https://www.seeking.com/member/7fe50b79-d5af-4613-a2a4-e93e06e06ecbShe was a no show for a meet and greet and then stopped responding to texts. Sent you a PM with a little more details.

Syedna
02-17-21, 19:20
She was a no show for a meet and greet and then stopped responding to texts. Sent you a PM with a little more details.Now her profile says Denver Colorado.

SolitaryMan603
02-17-21, 19:33
Now her profile says Denver Colorado.Lexxi may have moved to Denver but luckily Sara is still local.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1d8f535f-dbd0-4081-85b7-0fe732737f83

Syedna
02-19-21, 20:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad94609a-d49d-4e08-9084-ff19e3e84ed7

Worth a visit. DFK, BBBJ, daty, BBFS (YMMV) she was attractive medium build, teeth a little discolored 200.

RedMan110
03-07-21, 14:15
Hi all,

New to the site and I've been active on SA and WYP for a while. Now I'm a pretty laid back dude and I've been told I'm handsome. It seems that I connect with women on these sites and they ask for a gift for a date ($100-$200). I agree cause their hot and I'm thinking with my little head, arrange to meet, have a nice time (coffee / lunch / etc), provide the "gift" then completely ghosted. I'm starting to think this is a scam or maybe I'm a leper.

Its led me to be very wary of ANYONE that asks for a gift up front.

Anybody else experience this?

Redman.

SolitaryMan603
03-07-21, 15:29
Hi all,

New to the site and I've been active on SA and WYP for a while. Now I'm a pretty laid back dude and I've been told I'm handsome. It seems that I connect with women on these sites and they ask for a gift for a date ($100-$200). I agree cause their hot and I'm thinking with my little head, arrange to meet, have a nice time (coffee / lunch / etc), provide the "gift" then completely ghosted. I'm starting to think this is a scam or maybe I'm a leper.

Redman.I'm taking a break from SA right now but I ignore any that asked for money up front, tell me about some financial hardship right away, have luxury lifestyle, online only, platonic, spoiled etc in there profile. I prefer to do a meet and greet up front where I'll buy coffee or a drink but nothing else. While I would consider a small amount of cash in person for gas or a babysitter it that has never come up. Money flows when the arrangement starts. Please post links to the girls who scammed you so we know who to avoid and stop giving gifts for nothing.

Joe1223
03-07-21, 20:57
Hi all,

Redman.I never and I mean never, pay for a meet and greet beyond picking up the tab for a coffee or light lunch. Never prepay for a "date either. I make it clear that my arrangement will include sex for "gifts" and that is 300-400 depending on the ability to host or not. I typically will never go beyond 300 after I have established a relationship with her. I have done 400 just to test the waters but I tell them it's not sustainable at that rate and will either just be one and done or she accepts a lower rate. The girls asking for a big gift for a date are just ripping guys off and will never put out. SA takes a bit of work and patience to land a good girl that is willing to bang you but they are out there. Just tell the scammers thanks but no thanks.

ChrisHansen92
03-07-21, 21:10
They are called rinsers. Most make money and eat decent meals doing meet and greets. They never actually have sex usually. It's a part time job for them. You think it might lead somewhere but 99% of the time it never does. Can't blame them beats sitting in a dorm room eating ramen noodles. ONLY do a unpaid coffee date with them to meet. If you can't take them home or they won't meet to fuck after that move on. Here is Seeking's description of them. From their BS blogs they post.

https://www.letstalksugar.com/sugar-101/whats-a-rinser-sugar-baby/

I never and I mean never, pay for a meet and greet beyond picking up the tab for a coffee or light lunch. Never prepay for a "date either. I make it clear that my arrangement will include sex for "gifts" and that is 300-400 depending on the ability to host or not. I typically will never go beyond 300 after I have established a relationship with her. I have done 400 just to test the waters but I tell them it's not sustainable at that rate and will either just be one and done or she accepts a lower rate. The girls asking for a big gift for a date are just ripping guys off and will never put out. SA takes a bit of work and patience to land a good girl that is willing to bang you but they are out there. Just tell the scammers thanks but no thanks.

Northern45
03-07-21, 23:08
Hi all,

Redman.I spent a little time on SA, and have a very nice SB now, its a mutual relationship where we spend a lot of time together, I spend 400-800 a month on her depending on what she needs, but probably spend at least 10-12 hours a month with her, and much of it is intimate. While its a go nowhere relationship, she doesn't make it feel that way, and seems to enjoy the company very much, also doesn't hurt that she's ridiculously hot LOL, if I don't have a lot to give her in any given week she still spends the time with me regardless. So it is possible to find a diamond in the rough, but you need to be firm in the beginning to weed out the girls just taking advantage.

RedMan110
03-08-21, 12:14
I spent a little time on SA, and have a very nice SB now, its a mutual relationship where we spend a lot of time together, I spend 400-800 a month on her depending on what she needs, but probably spend at least 10-12 hours a month with her, and much of it is intimate. While its a go nowhere relationship, she doesn't make it feel that way, and seems to enjoy the company very much, also doesn't hurt that she's ridiculously hot LOL, if I don't have a lot to give her in any given week she still spends the time with me regardless. So it is possible to find a diamond in the rough, but you need to be firm in the beginning to weed out the girls just taking advantage.Hi and thank you all for the insight. Here are the links to the 'rinsers". Its so good to know that I'm not the only sucker out there that falls for a pretty face and sob story. No more though! Thanks Gents!

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/145a057c-ca95-4f46-beea-a05c59b3ed9a

https://www.seeking.com/member/7e64d11f-75ef-42e2-a704-609a37ed183e

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/523734e6-4df6-49a2-b584-ea9e7f0bf296

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/dd57610d-e952-4ea6-82ea-463eae0b404b

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/38e09b42-86f7-40f6-872a-1b2cde3a0217

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/mail/8qVmx7XNJVKXVBj5KyPw3dg1

JDeller
03-09-21, 12:17
All the scammers are gone except second one. Elizabeth999.

Hi and thank you all for the insight. Here are the links to the 'rinsers". Its so good to know that I'm not the only sucker out there that falls for a pretty face and sob story. No more though! Thanks Gents!

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/mail/8qVmx7XNJVKXVBj5KyPw3dg1

SolitaryMan603
03-09-21, 12:29
Hi and thank you all for the insight. Here are the links to the 'rinsers". Its so good to know that I'm not the only sucker out there that falls for a pretty face and sob story. No more though! Thanks Gents!

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/mail/8qVmx7XNJVKXVBj5KyPw3dg1All but the second one of the SA links are to your inbox so we can't see who they are. Appreciate it if you could link to their profile so we know who to avoid.

RedMan110
03-10-21, 18:45
All but the second one of the SA links are to your inbox so we can't see who they are. Appreciate it if you could link to their profile so we know who to avoid.Even added a few!

https://www.seeking.com/member/d4f5714b-3b08-4d07-b0a7-22b311ed9633

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/8qVmx7XNJVKXVBj5KyPw3dg1

https://www.seeking.com/member/04f3ab23-8b9e-4a1f-9f50-ad5879d39e08

https://www.seeking.com/member/5c084746-90cb-4e45-ac1f-3bc948c6e534

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/3pwBZ4v2GJnDXGR0eXDWnjbg

JDeller
03-11-21, 09:09
I reported on Sammie the Scammer awhile ago. I did reach out to a couple of others awhile back but no reply. Surprised about the Portuguese girl since she has been around awhile. Thanks for saving us time!

Even added a few!

https://www.seeking.com/member/d4f5714b-3b08-4d07-b0a7-22b311ed9633

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/8qVmx7XNJVKXVBj5KyPw3dg1

https://www.seeking.com/member/04f3ab23-8b9e-4a1f-9f50-ad5879d39e08

https://www.seeking.com/member/5c084746-90cb-4e45-ac1f-3bc948c6e534

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/3pwBZ4v2GJnDXGR0eXDWnjbg

Joe1223
03-11-21, 15:08
I reported on Sammie the Scammer awhile ago. I did reach out to a couple of others awhile back but no reply. Surprised about the Portuguese girl since she has been around awhile. Thanks for saving us time!I am finding more difficult to get the NH girls to respond say nothing about trying to meet up. I think they are just fishing for a few guys that will throw a few bucks just to show they are serious. Typical scam but I'm sure they are getting some action from hopeful guys.

GranAnimal
03-12-21, 10:02
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a2aacfa-6260-436c-8de1-ed01f7a3312c

She is in hotels ATM in Manchester. She has been pretty accommodating but is in a tight spot and needs some help to get on her feet. She gives a EXCELLENT MASSAGE, very strong hands. She gave me a neck to feet massage and really knows what she is doing and is way better than any AMP I've been to. She loves DFK, CBJ, and great HJ but YMMV on what she is willing to do. I donated 2. 0 because I was there well over a hour. She has a dog with her but I like animals and I'm good with that.

RedMan110
03-12-21, 14:15
https://www.seeking.com/member/f1e0184e-a9b6-41c5-b4f3-e6c540a01a68

JDeller
03-18-21, 10:42
Any info on this one? In conversation but don't want to waste time unnecessarily.

https://www.seeking.com/member/08d572ce-06f7-45e4-8383-e4956fa29745

Lookinnh
04-03-21, 11:10
She is young and very interesting.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1e89e151-7e41-465c-9518-eb2398457f79??locale=en_US

HounDog3
04-07-21, 11:54
Hi all,

Redman.I'm usually on the Boston board. Curious about what's happening up north and thought I'd take a look. SA has its share of scammers. A few simple rules and you can do very well. Do not pay for meet & greets. If you're so compelled to give her a few dollars for gas or babysitter in the case of single mom, do it at the meet & greet not in advance. $100-200 is not a few dollars. Never give money or gifts (the "sugar") until you've gone behind closed doors and even then don't hand it over until the end of the encounter so she doesn't take the money and run. SA is great and can provide a lot of fun, you just have to be careful so not to be scammed.

DrtyBoy
04-09-21, 10:19
She is young and very interesting.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1e89e151-7e41-465c-9518-eb2398457f79??locale=en_USI've been messaging with her. Says she wants to meet with me. I'll let you know how it goes.

CornPop
04-20-21, 12:41
Does anyone recognize her? Contacted at SA but I got banned so lost access.

She said her name was Emily or them. Petite 19 year old. Offers ppm $. Down for anything but can't host she lives with BF.

Joe Parkers
05-01-21, 11:57
I've been messaging with her. Says she wants to meet with me. I'll let you know how it goes.She's seeking platonic! Is that what you're looking for?

DrtyBoy
05-01-21, 21:51
She's seeking platonic! Is that what you're looking for?I did get her number.. Then she stopped talking to me after I asked about meeting up. She didn't mention platonic in the beginning. Then she messaged me a couple of days later and says she met a creepy guy and now she's not into anything sexual. She took her pics down too. WTF.

Downtown Boy
06-12-21, 19:58
https://www.seeking.com/member/286c43e0-5950-4eb9-93d9-8f628620751a

60 dollar crack STG girl. Is now high class sugar baby huh? Gee I wonder how many dudes she fooled and charged them 300 hundred?? LOL. No wonder she stopped posting on skip the games.

Syedna
06-13-21, 12:42
Does anyone recognize her? Contacted at SA but I got banned so lost access.

She said her name was Emily or them. Petite 19 year old. Offers ppm $. Down for anything but can't host she lives with BF.Does anyone have a link for Emily??

Atom1972
06-16-21, 15:35
Just to spare you the trouble, this cutie from Dover is using pics stolen from a French girl's Insta:

https://www.seeking.com/member/2e5b5041-c637-4485-b3cd-8e1fce457253

Malden Male
07-13-21, 10:59
https://www.seeking.com/member/b950c647-c63c-4734-a6e3-b1329ea67c76

Crazy - 800 for anal 600 for regular. Pass.

Syedna
07-14-21, 11:47
https://www.seeking.com/member/b950c647-c63c-4734-a6e3-b1329ea67c76

Crazy - 800 for anal 600 for regular. Pass.She told me 500 but either way, no thanks.

WillSmith96
08-25-21, 13:03
I like them young and thick. This one said all the right things, seemed enthusiastic. We transitioned off the site for commo and she ghosted. She's real based on social media presence.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d9729ab4-5201-4ff9-b54e-c77714230751

DrtyBoy
08-25-21, 16:23
I like them young and thick. This one said all the right things, seemed enthusiastic. We transitioned off the site for commo and she ghosted. She's real based on social media presence.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d9729ab4-5201-4ff9-b54e-c77714230751She's into BDSM, kink and fetish. Into gangbangs and one on ones too. She's on FetLife. Uses the same screen name. She attends the bdsm / kink sex parties I go to. I've watched her in action but have never played with her. She's on the bigger side but cute. Not really my type but I'll try to get at her for free at a party next time I see her.

JDeller
09-06-21, 08:15
In conversation with with these cuties. Anybody have any intel?

https://www.seeking.com/member/72a484d2-12b0-4bf1-8eb4-055d17d2a40b

https://www.seeking.com/member/9621d8b6-0a2b-4d05-a928-d1e8354661a7

JDeller
09-08-21, 20:11
GPS and total flakes. What a waste. I almost wish my wife didn't go away for 2 weeks so I could do something productive with my time instead of wasting my time on SA.

In conversation with with these cuties. Anybody have any intel?

https://www.seeking.com/member/72a484d2-12b0-4bf1-8eb4-055d17d2a40b

https://www.seeking.com/member/9621d8b6-0a2b-4d05-a928-d1e8354661a7

DrtyBoy
09-08-21, 21:37
GPS and total flakes. What a waste. I almost wish my wife didn't go away for 2 weeks so I could do something productive with my time instead of wasting my time on SA.Majority of the girls on there play games. They either aren't for real about hooking up and waste your time or they try to scam you. They want gifts or funds before you even meet. Some have been lucky but it's gone downhill. A lot of guys have given up on it. That's why they're offering membership discounts.

JDeller
09-09-21, 08:41
Yep. I had two weeks of total freedom and figured I take the risk. Nothing so far except gps, flakes, scammers, etc.

Majority of the girls on there play games. They either aren't for real about hooking up and waste your time or they try to scam you. They want gifts or funds before you even meet. Some have been lucky but it's gone downhill. A lot of guys have given up on it. That's why they're offering membership discounts.

Joe1223
09-16-21, 13:48
I made contact with these two and it started out real promising but as usual when I tried to pin them down and make an actual plan to meet at a hotel it went to shit.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9bb39286-7a55-4889-a3bc-b835c14e17df

Lily was all about meeting and open to a FWB arrangement but then when I asked her what time she wanted to meet at the hotel she replied "this sounds like prostitution to me all set". Hello, Yoo-hoo call it what you want but WTF is FWB? If her definition is fuck for free then I'm ok with that too LOL.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/e9ed1c7c4dd826ff

Jade was totally into the whole meetup arrangement thing and open to anything except ofc she wanted to have a payment first. I told her I never pay upfront and she said that is her system she has set up so she can't do anything about it. Again another joke but honestly I knew in the back of my mind as I started to make solid plans they would bail.

On to the next challenge.

Drewonhere
11-11-21, 21:01
I'm not on SA, haven't been since covid, and have no plans to partake in the near future. I'm asking a favor from someone who I've shared talent with previously and is currently on SA.

I've been told Kylie, the girl out of Orford NH or Fairlee VT is back on SA. Total dime, young and eager when I previously played with her. Would one of you who may have interest in her, after you reach out to her, please share her contact info? (Text #, Kik, SC, or FB).

This pics were from my last time with her, for reference. Your assistance is appreciated!

EarlJones2009
11-19-21, 16:12
Anyone seen this one. Have been talking a while with her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1c7e80d3-897c-49a6-8682-15e327c00c8b

Joe1223
11-19-21, 20:12

https://members.seeking.com/member/1c7e80d3-897c-49a6-8682-15e327c00c8bHave not seen her but if you have had several conversations I would pull the trigger and try her out assuming she isn't looking for a huge payday. Maybe do a coffee date and see where it goes. Talk is cheap so setting a real meet up will flush her out. I have found a lot of the girls bail once I try to pin them down for a real meet up. Ofc these have all been <25 yo so I expect them to be a little flaky. The more mature ladies tend to have a clue as to what they want.

Member #6101
11-21-21, 22:51
I am usually more active in the Boston forum but have some girls close to the border of New Hampshire that are DTF. I have been given their permission to share their contact info as they would like more clients. They don't post on any sites except for SA occasionally. DM me if interested. I am looking for similar girls. Sometimes its nice to skip all the in-between haha.

HottieMaybe
11-28-21, 22:22
And if you have, any recommendations for girls who are actually down?

So far I am finding mostly girls who want to be paid for some pics or something, or else girls who say that are down for FWB but then do not communicate well. I'm guessing their inboxes are overwhelmed by guys sick of the pic sellers.

Amppro95
11-29-21, 07:25

So far I am finding mostly girls who want to be paid for some pics or something, or else girls who say that are down for FWB but then do not communicate well. I'm guessing their inboxes are overwhelmed by guys sick of the pic sellers.Don't waste your time or money, complete bullshit, you may meet up with one girl after spending a bunch of money but most likely, you will not. I messaged so many girls, spent so much time and money, never got one to actually meet up.

Joe1223
11-29-21, 17:42

So far I am finding mostly girls who want to be paid for some pics or something, or else girls who say that are down for FWB but then do not communicate well. I'm guessing their inboxes are overwhelmed by guys sick of the pic sellers.I was able to hook up regularly with one girl who was in college pre-Covid days. It lasted a couple years and she only wanted 200 ppm and was BBCIP. She eventually transferred to another school and have not had any real success from SB since. Most of the girls either flake out when pressed for an actual meetups or want money up front which is a no all day long for me. I cruise the site but the ladies are really asking way to much, IMO, so it usually leads nowhere. Anything over 300-400 is a no go for me. Probably a waste of time but you really never know. Depends on how many sites can one pay to keep active? So many just want to sell OF content and are using these sites to send their links.

Syedna
12-05-21, 15:18

https://members.seeking.com/member/1c7e80d3-897c-49a6-8682-15e327c00c8bI've been in contact. Tons of back & forth, still haven't met up. Typical SA pain in the ass.

Syedna
12-05-21, 15:27
She was a no show for a meet and greet and then stopped responding to texts. Sent you a PM with a little more details.Lexi is real. She's a pro & has a profile on Slixa and I don't have the link.

HottieMaybe
12-05-21, 18:15
I am happy to report that my efforts have resulted in two spectacular successes in the past three days. So it is possible if you keep at it.

How do I define a spectacular success? Not in terms of price, but rather in terms of value. Price is remarkably consistent, I expect the girls have a forum similar to this one where they work such things out. Every girl so far has quoted 3. 5 or 4, except for one dreamer at 8. So this is not cheap.

But a clean tight 21 year old non pro is worth more to me than 2 or 3 visits to an AMP.

So keep at it, gents, and my advice is get them off the platform and onto text asap.

JustAnotherGo
12-06-21, 07:20
I am happy to report that my efforts have resulted in two spectacular successes in the past three days. So it is possible if you keep at it.

How do I define a spectacular success? Not in terms of price, but rather in terms of value. Price is remarkably consistent, I expect the girls have a forum similar to this one where they work such things out. Every girl so far has quoted 3. 5 or 4, except for one dreamer at 8. So this is not cheap.

But a clean tight 21 year old non pro is worth more to me than 2 or 3 visits to an AMP.

So keep at it, gents, and my advice is get them off the platform and onto text asap.Better luck than I, good on you. If they ever want to expand, let me know haha.

Discretion23
01-12-22, 15:46
I've been in contact. Tons of back & forth, still haven't met up. Typical SA pain in the ass.Made contact with her before Christmas. Emailing through Seeking was slow, got her digits and things sped up a bit. Finally asked to see her and responses were much faster. She is hesitant of time wasters.

Didn't talk money till I got there. For her age, she is pretty hot. Dresses in sexy lingerie, porn on the tv. Pierced nips, solid C's. DATY, bbscip, no anal, not really much of BBBJ. After finished 1st round, hung out and talked, drank a little vodka and moved to round 2. Can't pop twice in 2 hours, but fun watching RCG. Enjoyable 2. 5 hours.

Second visit was not near as fun, kinda boring. Still dressed sexy, still porn, but lack of BJ and no kissing will probably keep me from a 3rd visit.

Stay safe, have fun.

HottieMaybe
01-13-22, 15:49
I'm done with this one, so I will now recommend her to all of you horny bastards.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profilev3/fe433268232167d2

She was easy to get to commit, but will pull back if you make it too obviously transactional. Flirt with her a bit.

4 bills. Could probably talk her down a bit. She says when texting all covered, but when we met (twice) I just never covered up and she was fine with it. Tight as hell.

So after two visits what she collected from me was 8 bills, a mouthful, and two deposits BBCIP.

Enjoy.

HankChinanski
01-25-22, 11:41
Her profile seems deactivated now but has anyone here met her? Recently had an arrangement and would like to talk to anyone else that had an encounter with her, something very shady about her.

Joe1223
01-25-22, 20:34
Her profile seems deactivated now but has anyone here met her? Recently had an arrangement and would like to talk to anyone else that had an encounter with her, something very shady about her.Do you have a picture?

JoeBell
02-13-22, 14:39
Anybody meet with her? Been texting and she seems real, but her area code is not from New England:

https://members.seeking.com/member/5d4ea5a1-3197-401f-ae2b-28a44d08b3f6

The Hunter
04-10-22, 13:49
Contacted this one on SA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2deaa6cd-e37c-4b23-85c6-1e3cd6ea0cae

Responded quickly and was like a 10 minute ride from my house. Settled on a price 1. 5 asked for some pics to see what I was getting into. She obliged looked good and fun so asked and she gave me the address to meet at 1 am. I was running late because I was out said I be there around 1:30. She said ok. Got there at 130 and crickets. Ok headed home. Got a text at 11 am sorry I feel asleep. I said no worries. Meet at 1 pm? She said yes headed over got to her building text for apartment # and got a Cash app request. I said hey I need the apartment number. She said accept my request and I will come let you in. I said no thank you have a nice day. YMMV but seems like a SCAM to me.

Happy Hunting.

The Hunter.

EuHunter
04-10-22, 23:00
Contacted this one on SA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2deaa6cd-e37c-4b23-85c6-1e3cd6ea0cae

Responded quickly and was like a 10 minute ride from my house. Settled on a price 1. 5 asked for some pics to see what I was getting into. She obliged looked good and fun so asked and she gave me the address to meet at 1 am. I was running late because I was out said I be there around 1:30. She said ok. Got there at 130 and crickets. Ok headed home. Got a text at 11 am sorry I feel asleep. I said no worries. Meet at 1 pm? She said yes headed over got to her building text for apartment # and got a Cash app request. I said hey I need the apartment number. She said accept my request and I will come let you in. I said no thank you have a nice day. YMMV but seems like a SCAM to me.

Happy Hunting.

The Hunter.She hmu today also. Have plans for Thursday but maybe I won't even waste my time.

TimLuvsTits69
04-11-22, 06:20
Has anyone met up with this girl? Any info please.

https://members.seeking.com/member/754c1906-b724-47cb-9dbe-72158291461f

The Hunter
04-11-22, 16:04
She hmu today also. Have plans for Thursday but maybe I won't even waste my time.She hmu again today. Asking to come play and I said ok. This is how our conversation went. See attachment. Still seems like a scam. If you go through with it be safe brother. I hope she is legit because she looks fun and talks a great game.

Joe1223
04-11-22, 16:13
She hmu again today. Asking to come play and I said ok. This is how our conversation went. See attachment. Still seems like a scam. If you go through with it be safe brother. I hope she is legit because she looks fun and talks a great game.Repeat after me. Pay before meeting always = scam. I don't believe you will find one review disagreeing with this.

The Hunter
04-11-22, 16:18
Repeat after me. Pay before meeting always = scam. I don't believe you will find one review disagreeing with this.I agree that's why I said I will bring cash to get in the door. And her reply was as expected.

Joe1223
04-12-22, 06:34
See review 2882 at Manchester escort.

https://members.seeking.com/member/03be764e-1d8f-4a50-af29-07e2dc8dce68

Joe1223
04-20-22, 14:10
See my review on the Boston SA forum. Good girl.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/cb6c707a6e02f6f4

Joe1223
04-29-22, 21:03
Made contact with her but she told me she thought she would make a costly SB. So being curious I engaged her to find out what that means. I never got an amount from her but we exchanged a few messages trying to figure out what she wanted. She states the benefit would need to outweigh the cost? Then she put a knife in it and said no matter the arrangement, it is sex work something she told herself she would never do. I assumed we were done with the conversation at that point but asked her again anyway, still waiting for an answer. Not sure if anyone has had better luck but I guess I can cross her off my list.

Can't figure out what she is actually looking for. She is real but didn't try to sell any content, ask for a prepayment and money never came up. The search continues.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d4484b50ac5a

Monger099
04-29-22, 21:23
Made contact with her but she told me she thought she would make a costly SB. So being curious I engaged her to find out what that means. I never got an amount from her but we exchanged a few messages trying to figure out what she wanted. She states the benefit would need to outweigh the cost? Then she put a knife in it and said no matter the arrangement, it is sex work something she told herself she would never do. I assumed we were done with the conversation at that point but asked her again anyway, still waiting for an answer. Not sure if anyone has had better luck but I guess I can cross her off my list.

Can't figure out what she is actually looking for. She is real but didn't try to sell any content, ask for a prepayment and money never came up. The search continues.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d4484b50ac5aGot a pic of her? Her profile is gone.

Joe1223
04-29-22, 23:15
Got a pic of her? Her profile is gone.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=658475&stc=1&d=1651288203

Monger099
04-30-22, 08:40
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=658475&stc=1&d=1651288203Says invalid link. What post number in which category?

Joe1223
04-30-22, 10:04
Says invalid link. What post number in which category?Search SA for MistyPical in Manchester. Her profile is still up, at least I can see it. Not sure why I can't upload pics but that function in this forum is tricky anyway.

No worries she stopped communicating with me so I assumed we are not on the same page. Just wondering if anyone else had a different experience with her.

Wockser
04-30-22, 22:14
Search SA for MistyPical in Manchester. Her profile is still up, at least I can see it. Not sure why I can't upload pics but that function in this forum is tricky anyway.

No worries she stopped communicating with me so I assumed we are not on the same page. Just wondering if anyone else had a different experience with her.She was cute, I was left on read unfortunately.

JoeBell
05-09-22, 09:11
Been messaging her. She's desperate to meet; but can't host. Has anyone else messaged her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/e1525ac6-8db8-45b0-b24b-faa588594dcb

SDHampshire
05-09-22, 09:28
Has anyone met up with this girl? Any info please.

https://members.seeking.com/member/754c1906-b724-47cb-9dbe-72158291461fShe was great tight little Asian but expensive and well worth it.

MMartin
05-09-22, 10:20
Expensive but well worth it doesn't give a lot of information for us to go by.

How much did you pay, how long were you with her and for what activities? How was her attitude, was she really into it?

She was great tight little Asian but expensive and well worth it.

Javazer
05-09-22, 16:13
She was great tight little Asian but expensive and well worth it.I only agree partially on your comment, she is tight and great at fucking but she is not Asian, she is Irish. See my post on the Boston board from a couple of weeks ago under "queenofgreen".

SolitaryMan603
05-10-22, 01:48
Been messaging her. She's desperate to meet; but can't host. Has anyone else messaged her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/e1525ac6-8db8-45b0-b24b-faa588594dcbShe creates a new profile every few weeks. Talks a good game until you are going to meet then starts begging for money. I posted about her a couple years ago under one of her old profiles. I think I remember someone saying they actually met her but almost everyone else that she was a time waster begging for money. Try searching for Mandy she has been discussed a few times.

NastySD
05-17-22, 19:01
She robbed me a couple years ago when she was active with a different profile. Buyer beware.

Syedna
07-26-22, 09:48
She creates a new profile every few weeks. Talks a good game until you are going to meet then starts begging for money. I posted about her a couple years ago under one of her old profiles. I think I remember someone saying they actually met her but almost everyone else that she was a time waster begging for money. Try searching for Mandy she has been discussed a few times.I was given her number in the past from somebody who was advertising her as a UTR.

Three different times we had set up plans to meet and it was always an excuse when it was all said and done that she couldn't make it. She kept texting me and blowing up my phone to the point that I had to block her. She sent me a message on seeking arrangements yesterday. She agreed to come see me for $100 to make up for all be issues that we had in the past. She apologized up-and-down and promised that she would be here last night. We stayed in contact throughout the day and surprise surprise, when it was time for her to leave and come here, suddenly whoever's car she was supposed to use wouldn't let her use it. Do not waste your time with this one. She is as useless as they come.

MMartin
07-26-22, 13:30
I've seen this one advertising for a while on Seeking, Can't seem to find her ad now. Has anyone actually met up with her? Thinking about pursuing it but just not sure if she is legit. Any info at all would be helpful. Thanks!!

HumptyHarley
07-26-22, 18:36
I've seen this one advertising for a while on Seeking, Can't seem to find her ad now. Has anyone actually met up with her? Thinking about pursuing it but just not sure if she is legit. Any info at all would be helpful. Thanks!!She's been advertising a long time. Seen a few reviews, think mostly negative.

Amppro95
07-27-22, 06:33
She's been advertising a long time. Seen a few reviews, think mostly negative.She's real, just a flake, I was talking with her about a year ago, quickly switched to texting, she lived in Londonderry with a room mate, had no car, no license, she is Russian, she sent me quite a few pics, but every time I tried to set up a meet things didn't work out, She never asked me for money, probably would be fun if you can nail her down.

Syedna
07-28-22, 18:32
I've seen this one advertising for a while on Seeking, Can't seem to find her ad now. Has anyone actually met up with her? Thinking about pursuing it but just not sure if she is legit. Any info at all would be helpful. Thanks!!Here you go https://members.seeking.com/member/c0532b19-7e4a-4f6a-98a2-cadd243e5e1b.

NhRichman
08-27-22, 13:19
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/663599f9a6633c1d

Has anyone had any luck with her.

Scheduled a meet up bailed last minute.

Ghosted ever since no response.

Wanted 400.

Joe1223
08-27-22, 20:46

Wanted 400.I was communicating with her and she doesn't seem serious about actually meeting, at least to my terms. I was upfront with her and told her what my expectations were / are. It took her awhile to respond trying to make some kind of date. I eventually gave up but left the door open if she decides that she actually wants to meet up. Nothing rude or alarming about her just not responding enough to make something happen.

JDeller
09-02-22, 15:35
Same thing. Set up time to meet and greet and bailed last minute. Done with her. I just don't get the amount of girls that do this. Do they get their jollies doing this?

Wanted 400.

SteveBrady
09-02-22, 20:07
Same thing. Set up time to meet and greet and bailed last minute. Done with her. I just don't get the amount of girls that do this. Do they get their jollies doing this?Yeah this one from Portsmouth did it to me tonight. https://members.seeking.com/member/03b4aabc-0479-4218-8d4e-1787ae94a455.

Drove all the way there to meet for dinner. Texts me 10 minutes before "go in and get a table, I'm just getting an uber". So I text her when I sit down and she replies "I'm not feeling well, I need to lie down for a bit". Seriously, WTF. Instablock. Anyway, I had a great dinner by myself.

Another thing I'm wondering is if SA has hired a people in Asia, India, or somewhere else to make fake profiles, but I'm noticing a ton of them lately. The MO is that their pictures, profile, or headline is provocative. A few generic sentences in their profile and the English isn't 100% (like leaving out an "a" or "the", which is typical of native Asian speakers). Then they favorite you and their account is only a few days old. No messages, just a "favorite". I've had this happen literally dozens of times in the last month. I've messaged with a few, and all are scams.

Oh, and don't get me started with all the favorites I get from women located in Venezuela and Colombia.

DarkClouds
09-02-22, 21:19
She's real. I have met her. She's a huge flake and even when we met it was a roller coaster of fun one minute, intense drama another minute. So, if you do meet her, set aside a lot of time and buckle up!

As for fakes / scams, a simple rule to follow is ignore anyone who favorites you or messages you on their own. Also, ignore any profile less than a couple months old (it takes that long for most scammers to be reported and removed). That's not to say that someone who has been there for a few months is for sure not a scammer. This is a time-consuming hobby. Don't forget to water your plants!

Yeah this one from Portsmouth did it to me tonight. https://members.seeking.com/member/03b4aabc-0479-4218-8d4e-1787ae94a455.

Drove all the way there to meet for dinner. Texts me 10 minutes before "go in and get a table, I'm just getting an uber". So I text her when I sit down and she replies "I'm not feeling well, I need to lie down for a bit". Seriously, WTF. Instablock. Anyway, I had a great dinner by myself.

Another thing I'm wondering is if SA has hired a people in Asia, India, or somewhere else to make fake profiles, but I'm noticing a ton of them lately. The MO is that their pictures, profile, or headline is provocative. A few generic sentences in their profile and the English isn't 100% (like leaving out an "a" or "the", which is typical of native Asian speakers). Then they favorite you and their account is only a few days old. No messages, just a "favorite". I've had this happen literally dozens of times in the last month. I've messaged with a few, and all are scams.

Oh, and don't get me started with all the favorites I get from women located in Venezuela and Colombia.

Patriarchist
10-17-22, 15:18
Visited with this one at her friend's apartment she was staying at.

It is indeed her in the pictures, but they are either photoshopped or old. Deceiving. She did not have blonde hair anymore and appeared disheveled. She certainly did not dress to impress. Also had a small face tat and ear gauges which do not appear in her pics.

She is somewhat destitute and you can probably get her for the price of an STG girl. I definitely paid too much.

BBFS was available, not CIP though. She was not into it. Understandable since she has been going through tough times as she explained to me. I left immediately after finishing.

Can't imagine I'd repeat as there are better options on STG honestly.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4e31dead-2200-4531-bcc8-9f1c4c01db2f

Misawa23
01-11-23, 14:29
Had an amazing time this past Sat with this one. Met at her hotel nice hotel clean room. Walked in got talking she is sexy head to toe great ass answered naked. Come to find out she's a housewife does this on the side for fun. We agreed on 300 beforehand. Well worth it guys. I stripped down and she started with a BBBJ. Had to stop her before I popped went in for some day tasted great. Climbed on top and slid in. Pounded away till I finished. Laid and talked for a bit. She wanted more so she worked on junior climbed on top for some cg. I asked about Greek but she does charge extra. I had to have that ass so I pait the extra 150 lubed her up and went to town. Holy tight felt amazing. Will definitely repeat.

CornPop
01-11-23, 15:36
Had an amazing time this past Sat with this one. Met at her hotel nice hotel clean room. Walked in got talking she is sexy head to toe great ass answered naked. Come to find out she's a housewife does this on the side for fun. We agreed on 300 beforehand. Well worth it guys. I stripped down and she started with a BBBJ. Had to stop her before I popped went in for some day tasted great. Climbed on top and slid in. Pounded away till I finished. Laid and talked for a bit. She wanted more so she worked on junior climbed on top for some cg. I asked about Greek but she does charge extra. I had to have that ass so I pait the extra 150 lubed her up and went to town. Holy tight felt amazing. Will definitely repeat.I'm in Massachusetts and there seems.

To be more sugarbabies willing to play in NH than in Mass.

You hit pay dirt my friend and I'll definitely will hit her up.

You found her on SA?

CornPop
01-11-23, 15:59
Been chatting with Venus up in NH. 21 year old single mom. Tough to schedule a meet with location and her living situation.

She is very open to a per meet arrangement.

We have had FaceTime sex a with times. Her breasts are huge.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e5647c42-6a90-4f8d-8d61-f073e358c4e5

Another one in NH she just had baby. She is shy. Kind of backed out of meeting but willing for trades or pay per meet.

We Snapchat nudes back and forth. She only 19 but talks a lot about sex.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7a19f4a8-30f5-4187-aa43-fbe130ad5dd6

Joebags
01-11-23, 16:12
Had an amazing time this past Sat with this one. Met at her hotel nice hotel clean room. Walked in got talking she is sexy head to toe great ass answered naked. Come to find out she's a housewife does this on the side for fun. We agreed on 300 beforehand. Well worth it guys. I stripped down and she started with a BBBJ. Had to stop her before I popped went in for some day tasted great. Climbed on top and slid in. Pounded away till I finished. Laid and talked for a bit. She wanted more so she worked on junior climbed on top for some cg. I asked about Greek but she does charge extra. I had to have that ass so I pait the extra 150 lubed her up and went to town. Holy tight felt amazing. Will definitely repeat.Any link to her profile?

Misawa23
01-11-23, 16:59
I'm in Massachusetts and there seems.

To be more sugarbabies willing to play in NH than in Mass.

You hit pay dirt my friend and I'll definitely will hit her up.

You found her on SA?Yes she is on SA. Lovely_curves. She's straight to the point. Very open to anything. I thought it was a to good to be true thing till I walked in and was like wow. No demons no nothing just gets off doing this on the side.

Joebags
01-11-23, 17:16
Yes she is on SA. Lovely_curves. She's straight to the point. Very open to anything. I thought it was a to good to be true thing till I walked in and was like wow. No demons no nothing just gets off doing this on the side.I must be blocked couldn't find it in a search.

Lennox65
01-11-23, 18:51
I must be blocked couldn't find it in a search.https://members.seeking.com/member/1ffe05d2-251c-4e41-a417-38ec5a078463

JustAnotherGo
01-13-23, 23:06
Had an amazing time this past Sat with this one. Met at her hotel nice hotel clean room. Walked in got talking she is sexy head to toe great ass answered naked. Come to find out she's a housewife does this on the side for fun. We agreed on 300 beforehand. Well worth it guys. I stripped down and she started with a BBBJ. Had to stop her before I popped went in for some day tasted great. Climbed on top and slid in. Pounded away till I finished. Laid and talked for a bit. She wanted more so she worked on junior climbed on top for some cg. I asked about Greek but she does charge extra. I had to have that ass so I pait the extra 150 lubed her up and went to town. Holy tight felt amazing. Will definitely repeat.She sounds wonderful. Did she provide room?

Downtown Boy
01-16-23, 14:54
https://members.seeking.com/member/8f0d0c97-1f4e-4ae8-b68f-c9550a38a33a

I appreciate you guys contributing to the section because it really is the only venue to meet girls I mean skip the games is basically dead. There's like three four washed up girls on there. I providing the link to this particular girl and also a screenshot of her ad. If anyone has met her please let me know. Sarah moved to Florida so that sucks.

ThirdBasePleas
01-19-23, 17:54
Anyone have any experience with her? Seems legit?

https://members.seeking.com/member/358ceb95-ed33-4701-ab80-95adb8cfde5b

Joe1223
01-22-23, 15:29
She wants $70 before she will talk. See ya.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/057dd3f6cd6c992d

VtGuy1
02-03-23, 13:17
Can anyone share anything recent on this one. See someone posted back in may but nothing since. She appears to still be active. Any information appreciated. Post or PM if preferred.

JDeller
02-04-23, 09:23
Saw her over the summer. Very hot and fun to be with. It was one and done because ppm was just too high for me. Couldn't get her below 500. Highest I ever paid but still worth it. Just once.

Can anyone share anything recent on this one. See someone posted back in may but nothing since. She appears to still be active. Any information appreciated. Post or PM if preferred.

Misawa23
02-09-23, 17:29
Saw lovely curves again after she took a brief hiatus. Had a friend that wanted to join. Met her at her room over the weekend. We walked in she was already naked. Talked and drank for a bit got comfortable. Then was time to play. She has an ass to die for so we immediately went to work on her body. I laid down and she got on top right away and rode me. My friend came up from behind and slid in her backdoor. She was hesitant at first but took it like a champ. We both emptied inside of her. We each went one round more and made some videos and pics. What a time. Damage was 5 but that was for two. I tipped an extra 2 cause Greek wasn't originally planned. Hopefully she stays around this time.

Papa2314
02-19-23, 16:34
Saw lovely curves again after she took a brief hiatus. Had a friend that wanted to join. Met her at her room over the weekend. We walked in she was already naked. Talked and drank for a bit got comfortable. Then was time to play. She has an ass to die for so we immediately went to work on her body. I laid down and she got on top right away and rode me. My friend came up from behind and slid in her backdoor. She was hesitant at first but took it like a champ. We both emptied inside of her. We each went one round more and made some videos and pics. What a time. Damage was 5 but that was for two. I tipped an extra 2 cause Greek wasn't originally planned. Hopefully she stays around this time.Hey, I was attempting to send you a message about her. I was about to pull the trigger on her but ended up deleting my account before it. I'll share my deets on princess peach if you're interested for her number. Peach is unreliable for those who know, but an absolute nympho. She just got a new Brazilian booty surgery so she's lookin even better.

Monger099
02-19-23, 20:33
Hey, I was attempting to send you a message about her. I was about to pull the trigger on her but ended up deleting my account before it. I'll share my deets on princess peach if you're interested for her number. Peach is unreliable for those who know, but an absolute nympho. She just got a new Brazilian booty surgery so she's lookin even better.Peach from mass?

Papa2314
02-21-23, 09:18
Peach from mass?She's amazing. Unreliable to meet up, but once she gets cock drunk she won't stop. She's north shore close to Nh.

Papa2314
02-22-23, 10:59
Saw lovely curves again after she took a brief hiatus. Had a friend that wanted to join. Met her at her room over the weekend. We walked in she was already naked. Talked and drank for a bit got comfortable. Then was time to play. She has an ass to die for so we immediately went to work on her body. I laid down and she got on top right away and rode me. My friend came up from behind and slid in her backdoor. She was hesitant at first but took it like a champ. We both emptied inside of her. We each went one round more and made some videos and pics. What a time. Damage was 5 but that was for two. I tipped an extra 2 cause Greek wasn't originally planned. Hopefully she stays around this time.Can you send a private DM wit her number.

Joe1223
03-22-23, 12:13
Smells like a scam or set up.

Sent a SC and the reply was 'I'm 13 you ok with that?

https://members.seeking.com/member/b1973e87-5015-4497-8a27-9c9d9eb782ab

Joe1223
03-31-23, 21:03
Anyone have any contact with her? We were communicating well, no deposit requested, worked out the details, set up a "date", asked for a ride and then ghosted me when I was at her apartment??

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/y1WR8M2zJm6KbwL5GPLe7j6K

Syedna
04-13-23, 18:41
https://members.seeking.com/member/c98c6680-5f4b-4414-9a84-d49b4db4a6a6 Wants 600 for ppm oh, and a deposit. Ya right!

AntiSane
04-14-23, 08:55
https://members.seeking.com/member/c98c6680-5f4b-4414-9a84-d49b4db4a6a6 Wants 600 for ppm oh, and a deposit. Ya right!She's also in Las Vegas, Nevada.

SomeDude2314
06-04-23, 00:00
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/VaoGNqxp5a4rK4PJLX4YE23b

Anybody got experience with her?

JoeBell
06-04-23, 11:50
She creates a new profile every few weeks. Talks a good game until you are going to meet then starts begging for money. I posted about her a couple years ago under one of her old profiles. I think I remember someone saying they actually met her but almost everyone else that she was a time waster begging for money. Try searching for Mandy she has been discussed a few times.This was the response I received a year ago. Don't believe her M. O. Has changed.

DarkClouds
06-04-23, 11:59
She's real but extremely nervous and flaky. I met her once after many failed attempts. Said hello in the parking lot and went to book the room. Luckily they didn't have anything available and when I came out to let her know she was gone.

Those who have managed to meet her have reported a decent time. But I think she's not worth the headache.

This was the response I received a year ago. Don't believe her M. O. Has changed.

SomeDude2314
06-04-23, 16:01
She's real but extremely nervous and flaky. I met her once after many failed attempts. Said hello in the parking lot and went to book the room. Luckily they didn't have anything available and when I came out to let her know she was gone.

Those who have managed to meet her have reported a decent time. But I think she's not worth the headache.Thanks folks,

I should have searched first sry.

Wockser
06-12-23, 07:41
Anyone have a chance to see this one? Looks cute, had some responses but been a while since I connected with a new face on SA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/fb35a218-f0a3-440c-8080-b35780b2ff98

SteveBrady
06-13-23, 02:41
Anyone have a chance to see this one? Looks cute, had some responses but been a while since I connected with a new face on SA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/fb35a218-f0a3-440c-8080-b35780b2ff98Haven't met her, but when we messaged about a year ago she quoted me 500 PPM and also wanted close to a full payment for the M&G. Her vibe was a little too far out there for me, so I didn't bother pursuing.

DarkClouds
06-14-23, 21:01
Scam. Want's an allowance for a pure M&G. Next!

https://members.seeking.com/member/fb35a218-f0a3-440c-8080-b35780b2ff98

Syedna
07-31-23, 14:07
Another piece of trash wanting money upfront.

https://members.seeking.com/member/61a43094-4cb1-4ba0-9209-d93ac4b27aa3

Syedna
08-07-23, 16:27
https://members.seeking.com/member/3d1e9e26-f427-4685-9c57-58b475ddaff4

Won't do oral.

Seriously?

Tribeca67
08-11-23, 10:47
Any information on this one??

Amppro95
08-11-23, 14:20
https://members.seeking.com/member/3d1e9e26-f427-4685-9c57-58b475ddaff4

Won't do oral.

Seriously?Wonder if that goes for the ladies as well? I dated a pretty hot Co-ed years ago, at the end of our first date she told me that she won't do oral and doesn't want it done to her, that its absolutely disgusting, our second date I took her out for beers, got a pretty good buzz on and said, " you don't have to go down on me, let me just do it to you for a minute. " by our third date she was sucking my cock, she ended up enjoying it very much and we would 69 all the time. This one though?? By age 36. Sounds like she's has some bad experiences.

Highvltg
08-25-23, 17:25
Any information on this one??I'm trying, she is slow to respond or wants to meet at times I'm not available.

Wockser
10-03-23, 23:13
Stumbled across this one. Wants to meet for dinner at some point, but seems pretty new and I just like to double check if anyone else has chatted with her and your experiences so far.

https://members.seeking.com/member/393c0d89-46b5-421d-bbea-13d5e31e64d8

NastySD
11-04-23, 14:17
She's really cute. I'm just not trying to drive to where she's at if she's not real.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d41c44ec-eb59-4438-804a-b17c05c6283a

TableTops
12-05-23, 12:49
Any body check her out? Lowell area. She seemed ok till we talked, idk if it was scam or she actually needed the money. Something about the babysitter needed money to get her kid and she didn't get paid so she asked 50 dono and give her 100 when we meet saying we can do extra on extra and give me pics on top of it all. Brief interaction last night. Got couple others lined up that I want to take a spin with.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a3b02d4d-f995-4c15-83bb-8a0afa60c3eb

HottieMaybe
12-05-23, 14:20
Any body check her out? Lowell area. She seemed ok till we talked, idk if it was scam or she actually needed the money. Something about the babysitter needed money to get her kid and she didn't get paid so she asked 50 dono and give her 100 when we meet saying we can do extra on extra and give me pics on top of it all. Brief interaction last night. Got couple others lined up that I want to take a spin with.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a3b02d4d-f995-4c15-83bb-8a0afa60c3ebI feel like the chances of this working out for you are very low. But if she actually does follow through, let us know. She looks fuckable.

TableTops
12-07-23, 17:28
Stumbled across this one. Wants to meet for dinner at some point, but seems pretty new and I just like to double check if anyone else has chatted with her and your experiences so far.

https://members.seeking.com/member/393c0d89-46b5-421d-bbea-13d5e31e64d8I chatted with her tried sell me some videos, I said no. She wanted 150 for a date and then talk about arrangements afterwards, conversation is nice, she's hot as hell.

Downtown Boy
12-07-23, 18:32

https://members.seeking.com/member/393c0d89-46b5-421d-bbea-13d5e31e64d8I'm pretty sure she had a tick tock with a bunch of videos. Maybe she deleted her account? She keeps telling me she wants me to pay her to have dinner and I told her I'd rather dine out on her pussy. But she just is not straight to the point kind of a girl. So the other problem is no one makes reviews on girls from seeking. So we all have to take one for the team. And half of the time when we do see these girls no one even reports back after that either. At least she gave me her number. Some of these bimbos refuse to give me there cellphone. Like pulling teeth trying to communicate with girls in seeking arrangements.

TableTops
12-08-23, 15:36
I'm pretty sure she had a tick tock with a bunch of videos. Maybe she deleted her account? She keeps telling me she wants me to pay her to have dinner and I told her I'd rather dine out on her pussy. But she just is not straight to the point kind of a girl. So the other problem is no one makes reviews on girls from seeking. So we all have to take one for the team. And half of the time when we do see these girls no one even reports back after that either. At least she gave me her number. Some of these bimbos refuse to give me there cellphone. Like pulling teeth trying to communicate with girls in seeking arrangements.Yes I did find some of them to be difficult to schedule or keep a consistent time for you. Always about finding a sitter or frankly NH little bigger than ri so one place to other can be far. I'll give up what I found in another post.

TableTops
12-08-23, 16:02
First and least your milage may I have found with this, I forget it's a sugerbaby site and I use it a bit differently, or maybe I'm almost same age as most these sugar babies so we have more common grounds if you would say.

https://members.seeking.com/member/639c741e-8d3a-421d-9c45-deeb759b29d1

I talked to her she was upfront about ppm mostly wanted 4-5. Talked her down to 2 for multiple dates. She can take the dick for sure, little freaky and loves bjs but finding time with her can be difficult I have found.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b9a5ccbb-9c6d-4d4c-9c71-dbf6eee2281b

She's bigger in person that I thought of. But definitely a freak loves sucking dick pays attentions to the balls didn't like talking about what's beneficial for her but in a a pinch it was good head I threw her about 2.

https://members.seeking.com/member/607d5238-90e0-4eb8-9db9-756957ee913b

Little bigger in person than pictures but tits and ass were great and head was great got my toes curling. Likes to have fun asked for 3 after little bit of work she took 2. Tattoos over the ass was a nice view, she was very surprised about my big member but she loved it.

Had this other shortcake I was talking to, sorry no link she blocked me I guesss? LOL idk talked on snap she wanted 400 for like 4 hours or 200 for like 2 hours. Tried sell me pics seemed like she was in a jam with her kid, I didn't get to see her but her tits are huge.

TableTops
12-14-23, 08:05
Inncocentnerd I gave benefit of doubt, got scammed. She'ssaid Lowell area but atleast you guys can know.

Same with short cake on seeking or snap / cashapp katana Taylor if you guys ever encountered, scam waste of time. She proved herself like everything was going well until it came down to meet.

Took the hits just pocket change anyway, goodluck out there.

Downtown Boy
12-15-23, 22:38
First and least your milage may I have found with this, I forget it's a sugerbaby site and I use it a bit differently, or maybe I'm almost same age as most these sugar babies so we have more common grounds if you would say.

I talked to her she was upfront about ppm mostly wanted 4-5. Talked her down to 2 for multiple dates. She can take the dick for sure, little freaky and loves bjs but finding time with her can be difficult I have found.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b9a5ccbb-9c6d-4d4c-9c71-dbf6eee2281b

She's bigger in person that I thought of. But definitely a freak loves sucking dick pays attentions to the balls didn't like talking about what's beneficial for her but in a a pinch it was good head I threw her
2 hours. Tried sell me pics seemed like she was in a jam with her kid, I didn't get to see her but her tits are huge.I would love to cum on her face. That's one of my fetishes. Is she open to making porn?. And do you think I can spray my cum all over her face please ask her and get back to me.

Spill
01-04-24, 12:34
I would love to cum on her face. That's one of my fetishes. Is she open to making porn?. And do you think I can spray my cum all over her face please ask her and get back to me.I am guessing she would allow you to paint her face. Not sure about the video part. I am also guessing that she is pretty large.

EuHunter
01-27-24, 15:29

I've talked to her multiple times and she could never meet. Always messeges me randomly asking if I forgot about her but I ask to meet nothing happens.

NHFish
02-12-24, 11:05
I'm pretty sure she had a tick tock with a bunch of videos. Maybe she deleted her account? She keeps telling me she wants me to pay her to have dinner and I told her I'd rather dine out on her pussy. But she just is not straight to the point kind of a girl. So the other problem is no one makes reviews on girls from seeking. So we all have to take one for the team. And half of the time when we do see these girls no one even reports back after that either. At least she gave me her number. Some of these bimbos refuse to give me there cellphone. Like pulling teeth trying to communicate with girls in seeking arrangements.Had some back and forth with her. She was strong on getting me to send something to her online and I stayed strong on no. LOL. Did exchange some pretty hot videos. We eventually had a M&G where she wanted me to give her 1. I said maybe if we make it worth it for both of us. She was once again strong on any of the fun I wanted not happening. Went through with the M&G anyway. Met at a small restaurant near her place and had a very nice conversation. She never asked for any donation. We walked back to her place and had a great make out session in her entrance. We talked about our next meeting and how much more fun we would have. I gave her 50. She has never gotten back to me since. Too bad she is a cutie and was really sweet.

Wockser
02-12-24, 18:36
Had some back and forth with her. She was strong on getting me to send something to her online and I stayed strong on no. LOL. Did exchange some pretty hot videos. We eventually had a M&G where she wanted me to give her 1. I said maybe if we make it worth it for both of us. She was once again strong on any of the fun I wanted not happening. Went through with the M&G anyway. Met at a small restaurant near her place and had a very nice conversation. She never asked for any donation. We walked back to her place and had a great make out session in her entrance. We talked about our next meeting and how much more fun we would have. I gave her 50. She has never gotten back to me since. Too bad she is a cutie and was really sweet.Just a heads up, she reads these forums. She's well aware of the game she plays. I won't spill tea publicly but don't bother with this one.

DarkClouds
02-12-24, 18:52
I know her real name. I believe she has a boyfriend and is only going to go as far as M&G. Sweet girl, I agree. Please PM me if you're willing to share more.

Just a heads up, she reads these forums. She's well aware of the game she plays. I won't spill tea publicly but don't bother with this one.

JDeller
03-11-24, 15:38
Any information on this one? PM works.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8f9b6a1c-20a2-4563-b7f1-8b3b98805c9b

Patriarchist
04-18-24, 19:06
Any info?

She seemed kind of in a rush to meet and mentioned she "usually" does 300 ppm. Semi-pro vibes.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1bbdff3d-6db2-4735-a1a2-a0a226a9193f

NHFish
04-19-24, 06:39
Any info?

She seemed kind of in a rush to meet and mentioned she "usually" does 300 ppm. Semi-pro vibes.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1bbdff3d-6db2-4735-a1a2-a0a226a9193fHad a nice enough time with her but there are warning signs to be cautious of. Travels with boyfriend / handler who I did not see but she mentions and his stuff is in their hotel room. Demons are in play. Once you meet her she will blow you up frequently for a return visit.

Sweetheart of a girl. Arrived and she was clean and fresh. BBBJ DATY, no kissing, and covered FS in many positions, covering was my choice may allow bare. Was good with time and allowed multiple pops for the 3 gift.

Patriarchist
04-20-24, 18:13
Had a nice enough time with her but there are warning signs to be cautious of. Travels with boyfriend / handler who I did not see but she mentions and his stuff is in their hotel room. Demons are in play. Once you meet her she will blow you up frequently for a return visit.

Sweetheart of a girl. Arrived and she was clean and fresh. BBBJ DATY, no kissing, and covered FS in many positions, covering was my choice may allow bare. Was good with time and allowed multiple pops for the 3 gift.I'm a little confused. Was this supposed to be a reply to two separate posts? The first and second paragraphs seem like they written about different girls.

NHFish
04-20-24, 22:47
I'm a little confused. Was this supposed to be a reply to two separate posts? The first and second paragraphs seem like they written about different girls.Same girl. All went fine with her. Just a couple things to keep a watch on.