PDA

View Full Version : Bareback SGV Beauties

Pages : [1] 2

EastHornDog14
01-14-21, 15:46
I figured a dedicated thread in the SGV section would be resourceful since there are already ones for LA and other areas.

To start things off, I figured most here are probably familiar with Simple Pho and their 'unrestricted' services.

LatinGent
01-14-21, 16:53
I figured a dedicated thread in the SGV section would be resourceful since there are already ones for LA and other areas.

To start things off, I figured most here are probably familiar with Simple Pho and their 'unrestricted' services.Are they still open? Swung by a few weeks ago and looked closed. Luckily, Miss Luki Was nearby and available to be inseminated!!

EastHornDog14
01-15-21, 02:37
Are they still open? Swung by a few weeks ago and looked closed. Luckily, Miss Luki Was nearby and available to be inseminated!!I haven't been there in quite a while. Last I heard there is a posted note to get in touch with them to set up an appointment. Sounded like an incall setup elsewhere but I'm not too sure.

Is Luki out of an AMP or is she independent?

Mad Gypsy
01-15-21, 03:06

To start things off, I figured most here are probably familiar with Simple Pho and their 'unrestricted' services.Nope! I will send you a pm.

HornDog626
01-15-21, 03:56
I haven't been there in quite a while. Last I heard there is a posted note to get in touch with them to set up an appointment. Sounded like an incall setup elsewhere but I'm not too sure.

Is Luki out of an AMP or is she independent?If they know you, they will agree and set something up for you. I've seen Nini like 3 times. Especially when things were shut down completely.

LatinGent
01-15-21, 09:12
I haven't been there in quite a while. Last I heard there is a posted note to get in touch with them to set up an appointment. Sounded like an incall setup elsewhere but I'm not too sure.

Is Luki out of an AMP or is she independent?Luki is with FAC. Also VIP club on wechat. Pic in the forums and service reviews. Enjoy!! Somebody DM me Simples digits! Need to fertilise a womb!

LatinGent
01-15-21, 09:21
Veteran of many deposits! Never tried the backdoor. She promised me "anus" one time but busted before I had a chance. Flora between Fullerton and San Gabriel. Tried Lucy once and wasn't impressed at the same hotel when Luki was south. Maybe because Luki and I clicked.

HexenDuction
01-15-21, 10:25
I saw Lily / Nini a ton! So much, that at some point, kinda early on, she asked me, "Don't you get tired of seeing me?" Somehow, I became her regular, and would only see Cici if Nini was previously engaged. I even saw her early on during the lock down, but somehow it just seemed we were going through the motions. I always wanted RD Cici, but I didn't want to upset my price with Nini. I've read on this board that Cici raw was possible, but she seemed content to keep me in the bag, and never brought the subject up. Anyone on here go there? How much was the up charge and how did the convo go?

To start things off, I figured most here are probably familiar with Simple Pho and their 'unrestricted' services

EastHornDog14
01-15-21, 15:29
I saw Lily / Nini a ton! So much, that at some point, kinda early on, she asked me, "Don't you get tired of seeing me?" Somehow, I became her regular, and would only see Cici if Nini was previously engaged. I even saw her early on during the lock down, but somehow it just seemed we were going through the motions. I always wanted RD Cici, but I didn't want to upset my price with Nini. I've read on this board that Cici raw was possible, but she seemed content to keep me in the bag, and never brought the subject up. Anyone on here go there? How much was the up charge and how did the convo go?Pretty sure Simple was notorious for letting people go swimming without trunks. A long while back it could be had for $$ or less. Not sure how things are going now with the whole lockdown thing.

AhardLanding
01-15-21, 21:38
Jenny, ex of Ace, well reviewed on mp. Reviews and elsewhere. She moved her shop but the search function on that website will give you the contact details on Gavery in South El Monte. I have not partaken of her in several years and it was covered. And Lili and Kelly at AA across from the Pizza joint on Valley but I hear you may not want to look too hard at what you are raw dogging. Contact details at the same website.

Tjinla2001
01-16-21, 11:59
I'm sorry Rosemead lost Viet Dream to beauty school. I guess she's gone for good.

EastHornDog14
01-16-21, 13:45
I'm sorry Rosemead lost Viet Dream to beauty school. I guess she's gone for good.I never managed to get around to seeing her since it seemed like she would bounce between LA and HI frequently. Anyone have tales with her for nostalgia's sake?

Sriracha
01-19-21, 06:16
I'm sorry Rosemead lost Viet Dream to beauty school. I guess she's gone for good.Mandy updated her HX profile to say that she's in town for a bit and accepting appointments from her regulars.

Tjinla2001
01-19-21, 18:12
Mandy updated her HX profile to say that she's in town for a bit and accepting appointments from her regulars.That's great. I was hoping for a haircut but I guess she studied massage therapy instead. Either way, it is great she has a new career starting.

Socalimp
01-19-21, 21:28
Here is my list of BB current providers, as always YMMV.

Cici at Comfort.

Simple.

A few from the CaCuties club (besides the obvious ones).

Cici at Happy in Rosemead.

Satirodide
01-19-21, 22:46
That's great. I was hoping for a haircut but I guess she studied massage therapy instead. Either way, it is great she has a new career starting.Yup, Mandy is back in town in Rosemead in a hotel on valley. I dropped by yesterday to see her and she now gives a massage before she gets busy with you. I am glad she is back in town and this time she said that she is staying in town for good.

Member #6548
01-20-21, 00:14
Ok so here is my personal list of my favorite girls that offer BBFS. I'm only going to include the ones that I haven't seen mentioned here yet and that don't openly advertise BBFS.

Keep in mind that as always YMMV and since these girls are rarely mentioned / don't openly advertise BBFS please don't go in there automatically expecting it. Also some of these girls can be on and off with BBFS sometimes they will offer it other times they wont, so please be respectful of their decision and don't try to force anything. I'm not trying to white knight here but I'm trusting you guys not to ruin the fun for everyone.

Thai Cutemandy from Humaniplex.

Korean Asia from Miya's.

Korean Sugar from Puente Spa / New Midori.

Filipino Tiffany from FunAsianClub / VIP.

Chinese Fiona from FunAsianClub.

Thai Meloni from FunAsianClub.

Chinese Yo-yo from FunAsianClub.

Singapore Sara from VIP

Chinese Lily from Madelin (Humaniplex)

Chinese Chloe from FunAsianClub/ VIP.

I will edit this list to add more later when I have more time.

Santooki
01-20-21, 01:21
How was Tiffany's body and service? Was it standard c-AMP service or maybe more towards the kgirl style? I can't tell if she's pretty hot or if she's actually thicker than pics indicate.

Ok so here is my personal list of my favorite girls that offer BBFS. I'm only going to include the ones that I haven't seen mentioned here yet and that don't openly advertise BBFS.

Keep in mind that as always YMMV and since these girls are rarely mentioned / don't openly advertise BBFS please don't go in there automatically expecting it. Also some of these girls can be on and off with BBFS sometimes they will offer it other times they wont, so please be respectful of their decision and don't try to force anything. I'm not trying to white knight here but I'm trusting you guys not to ruin the fun for everyone.

Korean Asia from Miya's.

Singapore Sara from VIP

I will edit this list to add more later when I have more time.

EastHornDog14
01-20-21, 13:32

Korean Asia from Miya's.

Singapore Sara from VIP

I will edit this list to add more later when I have more time.Good stuff. Thanks for the post. I'm a bit surprised hearing about Sugar from Midori though. From what others have said it seems like she gives great service but it was always CFS.

Tjinla2001
01-20-21, 14:07

Korean Asia from Miya's.

Singapore Sara from VIP

I will edit this list to add more later when I have more time.Great list. FAC is a nice organization. I like when they have employees based in Lake Forest because it is convenient for me. The girls are hardworking and most are very openminded with a modest upcharge. Few stunners and not much conversation but a good option for the budget-minded.

OCpyro
01-20-21, 17:07
Does Singapore Sara from VIP look like her pics? I've always wondered about this one. What was the tip for BBFS?

StopTheMonger
01-20-21, 20:43
They still open? Some info from the Korean BB thread spilled over and got me curious. Called with no answer.

AhardLanding
01-21-21, 00:56
Good stuff. Thanks for the post. I'm a bit surprised hearing about Sugar from Midori though. From what others have said it seems like she gives great service but it was always CFS.I've had private correspondence with one lucky monger who actually raw dogged Sugar anally. But he thinks that she was operating at warp speed and stuffed him in the wrong hole by mistake. He was actually terrified and never went back LOL. In end he got no disease. I think a few people who got the barebacked fucking her thighs and fist in lazy dog have done some raw exploration "by mistake". Believe me, I've been tempted and the tip of my cock has been pushing against her asshole. But for friction only of course. But yeah, I would be surprised with a real bareback experience. She finally texted me a happy new year so I may stroll over there some weekend and see how she is doing. Miss her.

And I'd be equally surprised with CuteMandy (who is pretty damned cute - and great ass for a Thai girl.)

HornDog626
01-21-21, 03:30
They still open? Some info from the Korean BB thread spilled over and got me curious. Called with no answer.But I feel like it's on YMMV results. You got to text and if you're known they'll set something up. Won't hurt unless you try. I've been in a handful of times while it's "closed".

JHeezy
01-21-21, 05:12
Damn I'm surprised Sugar is even still in the business, it's been like 5 years since I last saw her. Never got BBFS from her though, but who knows with these women when they start aging.

Is Yumi over at Ivy still around?

LatinGent
01-21-21, 08:13
Does Singapore Sara from VIP look like her pics? I've always wondered about this one. What was the tip for BBFS?She is actually very attractive! Her body is youthful and amazing! Only thing is, she wears the damn mask!! Never BB her tho, everything was covered on my 2 visits with her at the RH location. Did DATY & the standard CG, MISH, DOGGY. I'd say in CUMclusion, the pics are almost an accurate representation of her! Standard 140 donation for the whole deed w / o the raw or BBBJ. Would repeat!!

Riptide123
01-21-21, 15:32
They still open? Some info from the Korean BB thread spilled over and got me curious. Called with no answer.Do you just call their business phone number or do they have a separate number for mongers? I've never been in the AMP scene, so not sure what the etiquette is.

EastHornDog14
01-22-21, 15:23
Do you just call their business phone number or do they have a separate number for mongers? I've never been in the AMP scene, so not sure what the etiquette is.Some AMPs still running under the radar now so everyone's least favorite Uncle does not pay them any visits or shuts them down. Supposedly Simple has a number posted near the entrance to call, and if they deem you to be an actual regular then it's supposed to be some kind of incall. For most other places it'd probably be best to just call their regular number to try and make an appointment.

Member #6548
01-26-21, 01:53
For all of you that know me, you know that I have a weakness for Thai Nikki more than any other Thai provider. Well it finally happened, I managed to get BBFS after visiting her for countless sessions. Damage was $$. 8 for a standard hour GFE session plus another $$$ tip for BBFS. Was it extremely overpriced yes, no doubt. But I had a personal weakness for her and figured I'd share irregardless in case their are any other mongers that have a weakness for her as well and are willing to part with that sort of donation (I've seen mongers show up in rolls Royce phantoms at Miya's). Personally for me it was worth it and will be one of my pinnacle moments of mongering but I'm bias towards her so my recommendation is to see her yourself and decide if it's worth it. I attached a pic that she has been using for advertising that she's ok with sharing. Just FYI she’s being advertised as Filipino not Thai since Miya believes no one wants to see Thai girls for some reason, should be #3 on her roster. Just use the pic I attached as reference.

P.S. - If you pm'd me I'm trying to get through all my pm's as quickly as possible but I work 80+ hours a week so please have patience LOL.

Dre1980
01-26-21, 15:29
For all of you that know me, you know that I have a weakness for Thai Nikki more than any other Thai provider. Well it finally happened, I managed to get BBFS after visiting her for countless sessions. Damage was $$. 8 for a standard hour GFE session plus another $$$ tip for BBFS. Was it extremely overpriced yes, no doubt. But I had a personal weakness for her and figured I'd share irregardless in case their are any other mongers that have a weakness for her as well and are willing to part with that sort of donation (I've seen mongers show up in rolls Royce phantoms at Miya's). Personally for me it was worth it and will be one of my pinnacle moments of mongering but I'm bias towards her so my recommendation is to see her yourself and decide if it's worth it. I attached a pic that she has been using for advertising that she's ok with sharing. Just FYI shes being advertised as Filipino not Thai since Miya believes no one wants to see Thai girls for some reason, should be #3 on her roster. Just use the pic I attached as reference.

P.S. - If you pm'd me I'm trying to get through all my pm's as quickly as possible but I work 80+ hours a week so please have patience LOL.Hands look like mid to late 40's. Is this accurate?

KG5662
01-26-21, 21:03
For all of you that know me, you know that I have a weakness for Thai Nikki more than any other Thai provider. Well it finally happened, I managed to get BBFS after visiting her for countless sessions. Damage was $$. 8 for a standard hour GFE session plus another $$$ tip for BBFS. Was it extremely overpriced yes, no doubt. But I had a personal weakness for her and figured I'd share irregardless in case their are any other mongers that have a weakness for her as well and are willing to part with that sort of donation (I've seen mongers show up in rolls Royce phantoms at Miya's). Personally for me it was worth it and will be one of my pinnacle moments of mongering but I'm bias towards her so my recommendation is to see her yourself and decide if it's worth it. I attached a pic that she has been using for advertising that she's ok with sharing. Just FYI shes being advertised as Filipino not Thai since Miya believes no one wants to see Thai girls for some reason, should be #3 on her roster. Just use the pic I attached as reference.

P.S. - If you pm'd me I'm trying to get through all my pm's as quickly as possible but I work 80+ hours a week so please have patience LOL.For that price I would rather to see K girls offering BBFS at mykupcake. LOL!

HornDog626
01-27-21, 01:47

P.S. - If you pm'd me I'm trying to get through all my pm's as quickly as possible but I work 80+ hours a week so please have patience LOL.Miya had this spinner Thai once. Top 5 fucks ever. She blew me in the shower, then in the room and in the bed BBBJ. She was fun. Whenever I see her pic come up again. I'd fly there sooo fast LOL. Thai girls are fun.

HapaBoy86
01-27-21, 04:58

P.S. - If you pm'd me I'm trying to get through all my pm's as quickly as possible but I work 80+ hours a week so please have patience LOL.Miya is very picky letting new clients in be warned!

Member #6548
01-31-21, 18:55
I've had private correspondence with one lucky monger who actually raw dogged Sugar anally. But he thinks that she was operating at warp speed and stuffed him in the wrong hole by mistake. He was actually terrified and never went back LOL. In end he got no disease. I think a few people who got the barebacked fucking her thighs and fist in lazy dog have done some raw exploration "by mistake". Believe me, I've been tempted and the tip of my cock has been pushing against her asshole. But for friction only of course. But yeah, I would be surprised with a real bareback experience. She finally texted me a happy new year so I may stroll over there some weekend and see how she is doing. Miss her.

And I'd be equally surprised with CuteMandy (who is pretty damned cute - and great ass for a Thai girl.)To say I'm jealous of the monger who managed to get BBFS anal from sugar is an understatement. I have been trying for as long as I know her but she always has turned me down when it comes to Greek. If I was that monger and I got that level of service I would run back everyday she was working LOL.

MixAlotSaid
02-03-21, 09:44
Did anyone ever visit the old acupressure spot on live Oak and Foss in Arcadia? It's long since closed down, but she used to let me pay $20 for bbfscip and I was curious if anyone else had the same luck as me. She even let me come over to the dump she was living in after the shop closed down.

BenderOver
02-03-21, 17:40
Did anyone ever visit the old acupressure spot on live Oak and Foss in Arcadia? It's long since closed down, but she used to let me pay $20 for bbfscip and I was curious if anyone else had the same luck as me. She even let me come over to the dump she was living in after the shop closed down.You must mean the one in the back corner of the mall and not the front place near the street. The front place is run by Lulu and there's no way that any of that action you described took place. The one in the back is run by Eva, and she's a human warthog. And yes, I boned her once. Can't erase that memory unfortunately. Eva's probably the one you "got lucky" with.

AhardLanding
02-03-21, 23:17
You must mean the one in the back corner of the mall and not the front place near the street. The front place is run by Lulu and there's no way that any of that action you described took place. The one in the back is run by Eva, and she's a human warthog. And yes, I boned her once. Can't erase that memory unfortunately. Eva's probably the one you "got lucky" with.LOL me too. I drove away think to myself "Why why why why why why why. " I think I made her come with DATY as well. Although was at the prior location down the road.

Bad memories, but kind of like laughing about when you threw up at a wedding of your college friend 30 years ago.

RawrHard
02-06-21, 21:34
I'm not sure where to post this so I'll post it here. For years, I'd SMH whenever someone mentions FAC, and you could add Vip101 to that list. The thing is the working girls at the apartment AMPs and motels from Asian agencies keep a portion of the donation, and then there's a house fee. Part of that goes to running the place, and part of it goes to the booker. Here's where you pay attention: Some bookers charge more than others. For hotels, the girls probably pay the cost of the place themselves. I see a lot of people mention rates like 200/300. No fking way.

Just to be sure, over the past few weeks, I saw 2 girls: Mimi and Luki. Mimi was a newer face in LA, probably shorter than Luki. They a similar amount of fat relative to their heights. Mimi was more enthusiastic and coercive -- she'd try to get you to stay even if you don't like what you see, but kind of blocking the door and begging. And that can really be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your perspective. She was also tighter, and I was able to hit the cervix more easily. On the other hand, Luki just stared at me awkwardly after the deed was done.

Now I don't want you guys to go haggle with these women and be disrespectful, because there's a right way and a wrong way to do this. If you look up "Rosemead BBFS" on Google, you'd find some bookers advertising less. You might think they're BS, but they work more or less with the same group.

Personally, I spent 140 for one date and 160 for another. But I know for a fact that some of them would be willing to go down to 100. They told me not to say, but here you go.

If you're willing to pay more than 200, unless overweight gilfs are your thing, you might as well go for one of the Korean or Viet agencies in LA or OC.

LostLimit
02-08-21, 06:07
I'm not sure where to post this so I'll post it here. For years, I'd SMH whenever someone mentions FAC, and you could add Vip101 to that list. The thing is the working girls at the apartment AMPs and motels from Asian agencies keep a portion of the donation, and then there's a house fee. Part of that goes to running the place, and part of it goes to the booker. Here's where you pay attention: Some bookers charge more than others. For hotels, the girls probably pay the cost of the place themselves. I see a lot of people mention rates like 200/300. No fking way.

Just to be sure, over the past few weeks, I saw 2 girls: Mimi and Luki. Mimi was a newer face in LA, probably shorter than Luki. They a similar amount of fat relative to their heights. Mimi was more enthusiastic and coercive -- she'd try to get you to stay even if you don't like what you see, but kind of blocking the door and begging. And that can really be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your perspective. She was also tighter, and I was able to hit the cervix more easily. On the other hand, Luki just stared at me awkwardly after the deed was done.

Now I don't want you guys to go haggle with these women and be disrespectful, because there's a right way and a wrong way to do this. If you look up "Rosemead BBFS" on Google, you'd find some bookers advertising less. You might think they're BS, but they work more or less with the same group.

Personally, I spent 140 for one date and 160 for another. But I know for a fact that some of them would be willing to go down to 100. They told me not to say, but here you go.

If you're willing to pay more than 200, unless overweight gilfs are your thing, you might as well go for one of the Korean or Viet agencies in LA or OC.Where did you see Mimi. Which agency if you don't mind pming me number. I been to a ton of these Chinese AMPs, motel and private residences. Majority of them are quick BJ and go, very business like. Many are old, fat Chinese MILF that are not even worth the 100 unless you are in desperate of a quick release. Sometimes you get lucky and end up with a few young ones, but even then they're always business like, give a 30 sec mechanic BJ with teeth and on goes the rubber. Korean's are on the higher end but they're much more worth it.

Monger699
02-08-21, 13:09
Where did you see Mimi. Which agency if you don't mind pming me number. I been to a ton of these Chinese AMPs, motel and private residences. Majority of them are quick BJ and go, very business like. Many are old, fat Chinese MILF that are not even worth the 100 unless you are in desperate of a quick release. Sometimes you get lucky and end up with a few young ones, but even then they're always business like, give a 30 sec mechanic BJ with teeth and on goes the rubber. Korean's are on the higher end but they're much more worth it.My experience is similar but a little more positive. Mimi is Asiandolls4 u on Humaniplex. She's also on WeChat as RHBeauty. I've had fun with a relatively young "Luna" and some others but also B&S MIL / GILf. All covered. Pics are hit and miss like VIP.

ICloud319
02-08-21, 19:16
Great list. FAC is a nice organization. I like when they have employees based in Lake Forest because it is convenient for me. The girls are hardworking and most are very openminded with a modest upcharge. Few stunners and not much conversation but a good option for the budget-minded.How was Thai meloni?

LatinGent
02-08-21, 20:30
I had a dream that I Visited this Lovely beauty today and was not disappointed. Usual contact through WeChat at the Rowland Heights spot. She's hosting there with Miss White who is also a bareback provider. She's not bad looking and looks but the same age as Luki. The pic is accurate. Loved fondling that body and soft C jugs as she undressed. I opted to pass on the bare since I only had 140. She proceeded to slobber the little fella, who quickly arose to attention, and sucked and slobbered the balls! Felt amazing & she thoroughly enjoyed it!! Then I had to have a taste of the yammy. Fresh, sweet and smelling amazing! Made me regret not bringing enough to inseminate her. She must've cum about 2 times as I sucked and licked her clit and labia. She finally had enough and said fuck me please, now! We'll, who am I to refuse. Only did mish because she felt amazing and the view of those titties and slender body, made my dick explode into the bag. She wanted to keep fucking and I obliged until she came. Cleaned up and bounced. Very nice sessh and highly recommend!!

Member #6548
02-09-21, 19:50
Caught up with Mandy at her apartment in Monrovia. Seemed a little distant this time and didn't offer BBFS this time around. (She's one of those providers that's on and off when it comes to BBFS). Still managed to get Greek for an additional $ tip. Maybe I caught her on a bad day since she seemed a little cold but I plan on seeing her a couple more times before she leaves so I'll update later if future sessions end up being better. Still a decent time though would recommend.

P.S. If your not a fan of obnoxiously large fake boobs I wouldn't recommend. She's awesome but her boobs are rock hard and too big for her body IMO.

Member #6548
02-09-21, 20:06
How was Thai meloni?Definitely an older gal but she really gets into the session. As long as your ok with an older provider she's a fun time. If you prefer them younger then I probably wouldn't recommend. Took me a while to be able to get BBFS with her and she's on and off about it.

Member #6548
02-09-21, 20:12
After being shot down for BBFS by cutemandy I paid sugar a visit. Enough has been said about sugar so I don't need to add much more I think. She was incredibly busy when I saw her but she still helped me get dressed which is always nice. Easiest way to get BBFS with her is to show up clean and when she is doing her camel slide to tell her that you like the feeling of it and if you can do more. I have always given sugar an additional 0.5 as a tip so I never got a BBFS up charge but some mongers that I have spoken leads me to believe that it's anywhere from 0.4 to $ for BBFS. If you want bbfscip you need a later appointment. Never managed to get anal from her but I have heard of some getting it.

I would highly recommend getting her contact info. Albeit older she’s one of my favorite providers.

ICloud319
02-09-21, 20:25
After being shot down for BBFS by cutemandy I paid sugar a visit. Enough has been said about sugar so I don't need to add much more I think. She was incredibly busy when I saw her but she still helped me get dressed which is always nice. Easiest way to get BBFS with her is to show up clean and when she is doing her camel slide to tell her that you like the feeling of it and if you can do more. I have always given sugar an additional 0.5 as a tip so I never got a BBFS up charge but some mongers that I have spoken leads me to believe that it's anywhere from 0.4 to $ for BBFS. If you want bbfscip you need a later appointment. Never managed to get anal from her but I have heard of some getting it.

I would highly recommend getting her contact info. Albeit older shes one of my favorite providersWhat is sugar on hx as? Also how old do you think she is?

Member #6548
02-09-21, 21:07
What is sugar on hx as? Also how old do you think she is?Sugar works at Midori. Thurs-Mon. Never bothered to find out how old she truly is but I'd put her at 50's or late 40's. Just an educated guess so take it with some skepticism. I don't bother to much with age I focus more on service, but I'm also old af myself so That may have something to do with it LOL. She's a fun time though.

Member #6548
02-09-21, 22:33
Miya had this spinner Thai once. Top 5 fucks ever. She blew me in the shower, then in the room and in the bed BBBJ. She was fun. Whenever I see her pic come up again. I'd fly there sooo fast LOL. Thai girls are fun.Thai girl fon by any chance? Feel free to pm if you don't want to share publicly. Don't have to give any info just curious if I guessed it right haha. But yes in terms of fun, genuinely enjoying the session, and sometimes otc fun Thai girls are the best.

AhardLanding
02-10-21, 00:33

I would highly recommend getting her contact info. Albeit older shes one of my favorite providers.Is Midori back to operating in the clear? Sugar will be working at warp speed. She IS good about slowing down time, but you can still tell. And when you call in and the next 30 minute session open is in 6 hours.

Member #6548
02-10-21, 19:47
Is Midori back to operating in the clear? Sugar will be working at warp speed. She IS good about slowing down time, but you can still tell. And when you call in and the next 30 minute session open is in 6 hours.Last time I visited sugar she said she's back to normal schedule now. I only visit on certain days so can't comment for sure if they are back to normal schedule but sugar said they are.

My personal favorite experience of sugar being too popular is when I called in on a Friday an hour before they opened and mama told me she was booked full for the day LOL. Luckily one of her appts cancelled and I was still able to see her but it's crazy how busy she can be at times.

Also when mama tells you to come at a certain time and you still have to wait an eternity before seeing her. After a while that got old fairly quick so I just tell mama Im in a time crunch and I need an exact time. Shes been fairly good at honoring her times now but back in the day that was super annoying.

With all that being said, its a special treat when you manage to catch sugar on a slow day. Catching sugar on a slow day is an experience unlike any other.

P.S. - Sugar is open to outcall and is IMO way better than seeing her at midori. Once you become a regular you can casually bring it up if thats better suited for you. Just keep in mind that this is obviously going to be more expensive than seeing her at Midori but its worth it IMO. Shes not a clock watcher and it can even lead to otc dinners/adventures. Just my .02

Seeking Sex
02-11-21, 01:35
Last time I visited sugar she said she's back to normal schedule now. I only visit on certain days so can't comment for sure if they are back to normal schedule but sugar said they are.

My personal favorite experience of sugar being too popular is when I called in on a Friday an hour before they opened and mama told me she was booked full for the day LOL. Luckily one of her appts cancelled and I was still able to see her but it's crazy how busy she can be at times.

Also when mama tells you to come at a certain time and you still have to wait an eternity before seeing her. After a while that got old fairly quick so I just tell mama Im in a time crunch and I need an exact time. Shes been fairly good at honoring her times now but back in the day that was super annoying.

With all that being said, its a special treat when you manage to catch sugar on a slow day. Catching sugar on a slow day is an experience unlike any other.

P.S. - Sugar is open to outcall and is IMO way better than seeing her at midori. Once you become a regular you can casually bring it up if thats better suited for you. Just keep in mind that this is obviously going to be more expensive than seeing her at Midori but its worth it IMO. Shes not a clock watcher and it can even lead to otc dinners/adventures. Just my .02I was lucky that I got to enjoy Sugar last Friday at Midori. The mamasan is hot too, I asked her for a date next time and she said that bring money and I can duo her and Sugar. Maybe a polite way of saying no.

Member #6548
02-11-21, 02:10
I was lucky that I got to enjoy Sugar last Friday at Midori. The mamasan is hot too, I asked her for a date next time and she said that bring money and I can duo her and Sugar. Maybe a polite way of saying no.Mamasan is old short and fat. Are we talking about the same Mamasan? Haha. Not judging if she's your type but perhaps your confusing her with her friend who helps out sometimes that's tall and relatively thin?

KG5662
02-11-21, 11:41
Mamasan is old short and fat. Are we talking about the same Mamasan? Haha. Not judging if she's your type but perhaps your confusing her with her friend who helps out sometimes that's tall and relatively thin?That might be Tami. But I thought she works Sat. Sun. One of the HT stars went to WestHo years ago, is back to help. LOL.

KGFever
02-11-21, 12:00
Mamasan is old short and fat. Are we talking about the same Mamasan? Haha. Not judging if she's your type but perhaps your confusing her with her friend who helps out sometimes that's tall and relatively thin?LOL. That might be Tami, one of the HT stars went to WeHo years ago is back to help but I thought she works Sat. Sun. I tried her and sugar 3 p at ht but nothing to brag about.

AhardLanding
02-11-21, 20:40
LOL. That might be Tami, one of the HT stars went to WeHo years ago is back to help but I thought she works Sat. Sun. I tried her and sugar 3 p at ht but nothing to brag about.I remember Tami. I would be down for her being back. She tried to do a little pornstar thing involving putting one's foot up on a chair to expose the sack. I think she was also a bit jealous of how popular Sugar was / is. Asked me who else I was seeing at HT (like, everyone!) Yumi, Coco, Janie, Sugar, Pink. They had a great crew mid 2010's.

KGFever
02-11-21, 20:55
I remember Tami. I would be down for her being back. She tried to do a little pornstar thing involving putting one's foot up on a chair to expose the sack. I think she was also a bit jealous of how popular Sugar was / is. Asked me who else I was seeing at HT (like, everyone!) Yumi, Coco, Janie, Sugar, Pink. They had a great crew mid 2010's.Oh yea. Remember Tami and Sofia went back to Korea to get breast job done during that time. There were also Polar, Katie and hot Jasmine who speaks perfect English. But we are all getting old. LOL.

Seeking Sex
02-12-21, 01:03
Mamasan is old short and fat. Are we talking about the same Mamasan? Haha. Not judging if she's your type but perhaps your confusing her with her friend who helps out sometimes that's tall and relatively thin?I have seen three different mamasans working at Midori. One of them is an quite aged Asian lady and her face has very delicate features. Another is a little chunky Japanese woman, at least her name sounded Japanese to me. The one I met last Friday was late 40's or early 50's, and her eyes had a look that I found very sexy. Too bad, I did not ask her name.

The time with Sugar was very good, she is a pro in the real sense of the word. Knows what customer service is and now I know why I will return.

MixAlotSaid
02-13-21, 09:20
You must mean the one in the back corner of the mall and not the front place near the street. The front place is run by Lulu and there's no way that any of that action you described took place. The one in the back is run by Eva, and she's a human warthog. And yes, I boned her once. Can't erase that memory unfortunately. Eva's probably the one you "got lucky" with.LOL that's her and I agree on pretty much all points, but the price was spot on. Her shop was disgusting too. Side note lulu is def on of my all time favorites I think her service is great.

AhardLanding
02-14-21, 12:24
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/jindd1328/126808/

This beauty "ThaiLisa" looks an awful lot like ThaiNikki pix from FriskyDoc. Same girl, different agency? Miya on Hx?

Satirodide
02-14-21, 12:55
I saw Vietdream when she came back from being in Hawaii and it was great to se her since she was gone a few months. I saw her a few times after that bet each session she was acting weird. On one of the sessions she kept on trying to put a curtain on the window so nobody would be able to see inside. She spent about 15 minutes trying. The past few times she set up an appointment with me and when I get there she says that something came up and can't see me. She did that to me 3 times so every time I have left there frustrated. The last time I contacted her she said see is not seeing anybody because of her brother. That he is helping her right not and she needs the money that he gives her. If any tries seeing her, let me know if she is still working or maybe she is just jerking me around.

Tjinla2001
02-14-21, 15:48
I saw Vietdream when she came back from being in Hawaii and it was great to se her since she was gone a few months. I saw her a few times after that bet each session she was acting weird. On one of the sessions she kept on trying to put a curtain on the window so nobody would be able to see inside. She spent about 15 minutes trying. The past few times she set up an appointment with me and when I get there she says that something came up and can't see me. She did that to me 3 times so every time I have left there frustrated. The last time I contacted her she said see is not seeing anybody because of her brother. That he is helping her right not and she needs the money that he gives her. If any tries seeing her, let me know if she is still working or maybe she is just jerking me around.I read here she was back and saw her new phone number on hx. I reached out to her and she said she couldn't see me. I tried again a couple of days later and she threatened to call the authorities if I text again. Her brother must be very generous.

Member #6548
02-14-21, 18:36
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/jindd1328/126808/

This beauty "ThaiLisa" looks an awful lot like ThaiNikki pix from FriskyDoc. Same girl, different agency? Miya on Hx? Thai Lisa used to be really good back in seattle when I first met her. She went down to Cali and her service hasn't been as good since and she gained some weight. I would recommend seeing someone else IMO. Of course this is assuming we are talking about the same Lisa. See pics attached, if they were the same then no it isn't Nikki and I would not recommend seeing her. Just keep in mind that I did first meet her back in the day when she was a lot thinner and younger so my opinion may be biased but for a little extra I'd rather see someone like Cici / sugar or wait for Thai Nikki to come back. Idk if cutemandy is working on Valentine's but that's a good option if you wanted to see a Thai girl.

Edit: Miya used to have hx back in the day but she hasn’t been active there as far as I know. Sent you a pm with more details.

OCpyro
02-15-21, 16:06
I saw Vietdream when she came back from being in Hawaii and it was great to se her since she was gone a few months. I saw her a few times after that bet each session she was acting weird. On one of the sessions she kept on trying to put a curtain on the window so nobody would be able to see inside. She spent about 15 minutes trying. The past few times she set up an appointment with me and when I get there she says that something came up and can't see me. She did that to me 3 times so every time I have left there frustrated. The last time I contacted her she said see is not seeing anybody because of her brother. That he is helping her right not and she needs the money that he gives her. If any tries seeing her, let me know if she is still working or maybe she is just jerking me around.I saw her when she got back, seemed normal. Then set up an appointment a week or so later, and got ghosted. Showed up on time, texted, and no response. Bailed after 10 minutes. A week later, she texts me that she's scared, can't sleep, people are after her, and are going to break into her room. I told her to get a room somewhere else for a few days. She said she has no car and that the taxi or uber driver might kill her. She's losing it big time. I texted a few days later asking how she was, and got no response. I hope things work out for her. She's a sweet lady, but that might be why she's got issues. A lot of bad people out there, who will try to take advantage of her kindness. She definitely let some bad people into her life.

AhardLanding
02-16-21, 16:32
I saw her when she got back, seemed normal. Then set up an appointment a week or so later, and got ghosted. Showed up on time, texted, and no response. Bailed after 10 minutes. A week later, she texts me that she's scared, can't sleep, people are after her, and are going to break into her room. I told her to get a room somewhere else for a few days. She said she has no car and that the taxi or uber driver might kill her. She's losing it big time. I texted a few days later asking how she was, and got no response. I hope things work out for her. She's a sweet lady, but that might be why she's got issues. A lot of bad people out there, who will try to take advantage of her kindness. She definitely let some bad people into her life.She posted on Hx yesterday (not today). Such a sweetheart. I have send her a few "wut's up" texts over the past month or so without any response. She may also be very busy. She doesn't use a booker so if she is "occupied" you might not get an answer.

Member #6427
02-17-21, 00:27
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ms.Ruby

Ruby is active in Diamond Bar right now if you're looking for a BBFS fix.

Not at the top of my list since her overall looks are just average to me, plus she is strict about no CIP.

Semi DFK, camel slide, sensual BBBJ and a tight kitty with great skin and a sexy ass (the doggy is worth it alone).

You have to have an HX account for the deets or she won't respond.

KG5662
02-17-21, 20:58
To say I'm jealous of the monger who managed to get BBFS anal from sugar is an understatement. I have been trying for as long as I know her but she always has turned me down when it comes to Greek. If I was that monger and I got that level of service I would run back everyday she was working LOL.I doubt that she would do Greek as she could not even handle big size. Remember HT / P.S. MMS always turned B Men away, asked her why she said her girls were complaining. Hurting. LOL!

JohnNe626
02-21-21, 22:58
I read here she was back and saw her new phone number on hx. I reached out to her and she said she couldn't see me. I tried again a couple of days later and she threatened to call the authorities if I text again. Her brother must be very generous.Yeah I'm the driver and I have to say is there has been people not paying when done with service. Thats why she picky on who to accept. This week alone someone walked out without donation. When she asked about the donation he said he could pay her but he would have to call the cops. Kinda messed with her head after that.

Satirodide
02-28-21, 01:57
Yeah I'm the driver and I have to say is there has been people not paying when done with service. Thats why she picky on who to accept. This week alone someone walked out without donation. When she asked about the donation he said he could pay her but he would have to call the cops. Kinda messed with her head after that.Viet dream sent me a text about a week ago that If I could give her 400 so she could travel to Utah to see her daughter. I texted her a few days later and she said that she will be with her daughter in Utah for a while.

Member #6548
03-01-21, 15:18
Just finished inseminating Korean Asia at Miya's. Always a good time. YMMV on the BBFS but basically if you've known her for a while when she was still providing at the k-agencies in la then you should be good for BBFS but YMMV. Last day to see her is today Monday. Her schedule fills up fast. Definitely recommend that you get her KakaoTalk so you can keep in touch. Forgot to ask her if she's only working at Miya's this time (she works at yeputuanvip as well). Probably won't be working for a while since she wants to focus on retiring and starting a business. 100% would recommend but keep in mind she's a little older but her experience makes up for it.

JackDaStripper
03-02-21, 02:07
I saw Vietdream when she came back from being in Hawaii and it was great to se her since she was gone a few months. I saw her a few times after that bet each session she was acting weird. On one of the sessions she kept on trying to put a curtain on the window so nobody would be able to see inside. She spent about 15 minutes trying. The past few times she set up an appointment with me and when I get there she says that something came up and can't see me. She did that to me 3 times so every time I have left there frustrated. The last time I contacted her she said see is not seeing anybody because of her brother. That he is helping her right not and she needs the money that he gives her. If any tries seeing her, let me know if she is still working or maybe she is just jerking me around.Her account got bounced. Reading about this makes me sad for her. She was my go to gal for a quick release. Praying everything positive for her and the mess she's in.

Gordito2
03-02-21, 11:16
Just finished inseminating Korean Asia at Miya's. Always a good time. YMMV on the BBFS but basically if you've known her for a while when she was still providing at the k-agencies in la then you should be good for BBFS but YMMV. Last day to see her is today Monday. Her schedule fills up fast. Definitely recommend that you get her KakaoTalk so you can keep in touch. Forgot to ask her if she's only working at Miya's this time (she works at yeputuanvip as well). Probably won't be working for a while since she wants to focus on retiring and starting a business. 100% would recommend but keep in mind she's a little older but her experience makes up for it.Would you care to share info on Miya's place?

KGFever
03-02-21, 17:47
Would you care to share info on Miya's place?Forget about HX. Just Download WeChat on yr Smartphnoe and search miyamiya68686. Go from there. Good luck!

BigCountry818
03-03-21, 10:46
Forget about HX. Just Download WeChat on yr Smartphnoe and search miyamiya68686. Go from there. Good luck!https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sweetasiangirls

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sweet-asian-girls-in-rowland-height-and-san-gabriel-grand-opening/4191894

Member #6548
03-04-21, 03:18
I know this isn't the Orange County thread but since a lot of you have been pming me about cutemandy figured I'd let you guys know that she's in Orange County right now. Paid her a visit after my last session and she seemed to be in a better attitude, no BBFS atm (she's on and off about allowing it, usually tipping a lot helps), Greek was still ok. She seemed to be in a really good mood and we went over by a fair bit since it was a slow day for her. I would recommend her for eye candy and decent service. However if you want a girl that's amazing in terms of service there are better options in my opinion. I always book directly through her personal number but should be easy enough to find her contact info.

Do be warned that she's extra talkative right now so don't expect non stop action the second you walk in LOL.

KGFever
03-04-21, 17:43
I know this isn't the Orange County thread but since a lot of you have been pming me about cutemandy figured I'd let you guys know that she's in Orange County right now. Paid her a visit after my last session and she seemed to be in a better attitude, no BBFS atm (she's on and off about allowing it, usually tipping a lot helps), Greek was still ok. She seemed to be in a really good mood and we went over by a fair bit since it was a slow day for her. I would recommend her for eye candy and decent service. However if you want a girl that's amazing in terms of service there are better options in my opinion. I always book directly through her personal number but should be easy enough to find her contact info.

Do be warned that she's extra talkative right now so don't expect non stop action the second you walk in LOL.She loves your fingers. If you finger her pussy really good she will let you do what ever you want, also if you are willing to pay 5. You will get BBFS too but guess no one wanted to do that. Some time that pussy was smelly. LOL!

AhardLanding
03-04-21, 18:10

Do be warned that she's extra talkative right now so don't expect non stop action the second you walk in LOL.She has one of the best asses on an Asian woman. Doggie is / was a fantastic view.

KGFever
03-10-21, 18:07
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sweetasiangirls

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sweet-asian-girls-in-rowland-height-and-san-gabriel-grand-opening/4191894You don't have to know Chinese. It has English version.

Member #6548
03-11-21, 22:59
Take this with a grain of salt. Just passing along some info from one of my monger friends but supposedly #6 at Miya's is BBFS friendly if you tip extra. Don't know for sure because she only sees Asians but figured some of why'all may appreciate the info. Haven't personally confirmed this FYI.

Into N Out
03-11-21, 23:50
Take this with a grain of salt. Just passing along some info from one of my monger friends but supposedly #6 at Miya's is BBFS friendly if you tip extra. Don't know for sure because she only sees Asians but figured some of why'all may appreciate the info. Haven't personally confirmed this FYI.Anyone try #2 yet? Those fake lips look mighty soft.

Riptide123
03-12-21, 01:12
Ugh, finally was able to get in contact with Miya on her Line, but she said she doesn't accept new people and hasn't responded since.

Anyway in?

Member #6548
03-12-21, 12:11
My inbox is always constantly getting flooded by people asking how to get approved so here you go:

1. Get WeChat / contact info of all the working girls you see in San Gabriel Valley and keep in touch with them. You would be surprised how many of them eventually rotate into Miya's at some point. When they are at Miya's you simply ask the girl to let Miya know that you are an old customer. Just like that you are in. Generally speaking I notice that yeputuanvip tends to share Miya's girls the most.

2. Message Miya with all of your kgirl agency references. Use the same format as kgirl agencies. Name, age, race, references. Followed by a time and length of appointment. Be straightforward and polite. Chances are if she's slow or it's a less popular girl Miya will go through the time to verify you and just like that you are in at Miya's.

3. Have a customer of Miya's vouch for you(I wont vouch for you since I dont know you).

#1 or #2 are the easiest ways to go about it in my opinion. I have had mongers who use these ways and have gotten in so I know for a fact it works. Just make sure your not constantly spamming her and you give a time and length for appointment. Also if you manage to get approved and happen to not like the person you chose but it's your first time there then just bite the bullet and go through with it so your not blocked from future sessions.

With all that being said, as a long time customer of Miya's, I will say that Miya's is slightly overhyped. She has some great talent from time to time but in general if time isn't an issue I would much rather see a kgirl in la 95% of the time instead of seeing someone at Miya's. The reason Miyas seems so good is simply because there are few good options in San Gabriel Valley, but not because Miyas offers amazing service every time.

Best way to put Miyas is that she will give you 75% of the kgirl experience without having to leave San Gabriel Valley. Of course there are some exceptions with some of her girls who end up being just as good if not better than a kgirl experience but those are far and few in between. Generally speaking I only see Miyas when its a girl I know or Im in a time crunch and cant justify 2-3 hour excursions to west la.

Overall you will have much better experiences with the kgirl agencies than Miyas. As always ymmv and this is just my opinion. But seriously Miyas isnt all that and its really not the end of the world if you cant get in. Also please dont spam my inbox with messages on how to get into Miyas anymore lol

P.S.- If youre a long time customer of Miyas dont be afraid to ask for real pics/videos or if they are bbfs/Greek friendly. Assuming your in good relations with miya she doesnt mind those type of questions. Also if its a girl that only sees Asians or ends at a certain time you can ask her if she can make an exception. Miya is willing to work with you if you are in good standing with her.

Quincy88
03-12-21, 12:18
My inbox is always constantly getting flooded by people asking how to get approved so here you go:

1. Get WeChat / contact info of all the working girls you see in San Gabriel Valley and keep in touch with them. You would be surprised how many of them eventually rotate into Miya's at some point. When they are at Miya's you simply ask the girl to let Miya know that you are an old customer. Just like that you are in. Generally speaking I notice that yeputuanvip tends to share Miya's girls the most.

2. Message Miya with all of your kgirl agency references. Use the same format as kgirl agencies. Name, age, race, references. Followed by a time and length of appointment. Be straightforward and polite. Chances are if she's slow or it's a less popular girl Miya will go through the time to verify you and just like that you are in at Miya's.

3. Have a customer of Miya's vouch for you.

#1 or #2 are the easiest ways to go about it in my opinion. I have had mongers who use these ways and have gotten in so I know for a fact it works. Just make sure your not constantly spamming her and you give a time and length for appointment. Also if you manage to get approved and happen to not like the person you chose but it's your first time there then just bite the bullet and go through with it so your not blocked from future sessions.

With all that being said, as a long time customer of Miya's, I will say that Miya's is overhyped. She has some great talent from time to time but in general if time isn't an issue I would much rather see a kgirl in la 95% of the time instead of seeing someone at Miya's.

Best way to put Miyas is that she will give you 75% of the kgirl experience without having to leave San Gabriel Valley. Of course there are some exceptions with some of her girls who end up being just as good if not better than a kgirl experience but those are far and few in between.

If you have a lot of time on your hands your bettter off getting approved by a kgirl agency and seeing kgirls instead of Miyas. Overall you will have much better experiences with the kgirl agencies than Miyas. As always ymmv and this is just my opinion.This is absolutely doing 2 much and isn't that serious.

Eilers
03-12-21, 17:35
Take this with a grain of salt. Just passing along some info from one of my monger friends but supposedly #6 at Miya's is BBFS friendly if you tip extra. Don't know for sure because she only sees Asians but figured some of why'll may appreciate the info. Haven't personally confirmed this FYI.Thanks for all the great info regarding Miya's. Are you guys referring to the girls on her Hx account? I see 4 girls on the link that Big Country posted. Nana SG, Miya SG, Sasa SG, and Katie Korean.

Thanks.

Dre1980
03-13-21, 01:09
Take this with a grain of salt. Just passing along some info from one of my monger friends but supposedly #6 at Miya's is BBFS friendly if you tip extra. Don't know for sure because she only sees Asians but figured some of why'all may appreciate the info. Haven't personally confirmed this FYI.I just looked at her website and there's only five. Is she still on there?

KGFever
03-13-21, 14:05
I just looked at her website and there's only five. Is she still on there?Miya responded in wechat. NO K-girls. LOL!

KGFever
03-13-21, 14:11
I just looked at her website and there's only five. Is she still on there?FYI. Chinese don't work with Korean. Miya did not really have k-gals as a small part of north Chinese speak Korean too. They cheat you guys. LOL!

MaximumChaos
03-13-21, 19:43
I just looked at her website and there's only five. Is she still on there?Pretty sure it's Tina, the third girl down but #6 when you check. There's a big hint where you can tip extra for more service. How much is BBFS upcharge usually?

KGFever
03-15-21, 09:50

I would highly recommend getting her contact info. Albeit older shes one of my favorite providers.With that price I guess she faked the BBFS by holding yr cook on her ass or maybe just one time deal. LOL!

EastHornDog14
05-26-21, 19:22
Saw in the other main thread for Massage that Sugar has gone AWOL from Midori. But it sounds like there's some possibility she could pop up elsewhere. I was going to make an appointment last week but I guess that's not happening anymore.

Anyone have any go-to recommendations for BB in the SGV area? AMPs or apartment incalls are fine with me.

Many many many months ago I frequented the den known as Simple Pho but have not partook ever since this pandemic began.

PonFarrCrzy
05-26-21, 21:45
Saw in the other main thread for Massage that Sugar has gone AWOL from Midori. But it sounds like there's some possibility she could pop up elsewhere. I was going to make an appointment last week but I guess that's not happening anymore.

Anyone have any go-to recommendations for BB in the SGV area? AMPs or apartment incalls are fine with me.

Many many many months ago I frequented the den known as Simple Pho but have not partook ever since this pandemic began.I think Lisa has some girls that do BBFS for a $ up charge. Better bet is finding k-girl org that does 1 hour all inclusive. You should look at the LA page if you haven't already.

KGFever
05-28-21, 00:26

Many many many months ago I frequented the den known as Simple Pho but have not partook ever since this pandemic began.Latina Linda at Midori will do BBFS if you are lucky. I got BBFSCIP from her in second visit with no extra fees. Guess what I tipped her really well in the first visit and asked what I do for living now she remember it. LOL!

OmegaSession
08-16-21, 15:30
This little Japanese spinner will do BBFS.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ami4U

LostLimit
08-17-21, 02:44

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ami4UWhat was the damage? She look a lot older than 25, more like 35, but I petite japanese are the best!

Doinmaithang
08-17-21, 13:45

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ami4UThanks a bunch for the intel. Just booked an appointment. I've been keeping an eye for one Japanese, two spinner, and three BBFS. That's a holy trinity for me. Icing on the cake is unlimited msog apparently. From the pics, I hope I can make it back for a report. Haha. Thanks again.

AhardLanding
08-17-21, 13:47
What was the damage? She look a lot older than 25, more like 35, but I petite japanese are the best!300/ BBFSCIP. I opted for CFS 250 but with great CIM. Her make up horrible and she is rake thin. Nice girl, very good attitude. I fucked her all over the hotel room. She has an annoying Kawaa'ii voice and squeaks every time my cock bottomed out but she was fun enough. Es, at least mid thirties. Zero ass.

AhardLanding
08-17-21, 13:51
This hot little Viet MILF is raw when and where you want. Also goes by SweetRose. On Hx. Pix accurate. Body made for fucking.

LostLimit
08-17-21, 20:16
300/ BBFSCIP. I opted for CFS 250 but with great CIM. Her make up horrible and she is rake thin. Nice girl, very good attitude. I fucked her all over the hotel room. She has an annoying Kawaa'ii voice and squeaks every time my cock bottomed out but she was fun enough. Es, at least mid thirties. Zero ass.Texted me her full menu, practically opened to everything, except for 2 little things. Shower together and nuru, which I find a little odd.

BenderOver
08-19-21, 12:15
Latina Linda at Midori will do BBFS if you are lucky. I got BBFSCIP from her in second visit with no extra fees. Guess what I tipped her really well in the first visit and asked what I do for living now she remember it. LOL!Can you describe Latina Linda at Midori? Age, looks, body? Give a quick LASER on the session?

Thanks.

MrBoz0
08-19-21, 13:44
Can you describe Latina Linda at Midori? Age, looks, body? Give a quick LASER on the session?

Thanks.People on the maps have been saying she got something and gave it to others. And then suddenly she was out for 2 weeks. It was not COVID. And it was fixed with medicine. That's my two cents. She sounds hot. And takes after sugar. Maybe people trying to steer others away to save her for them selves.

KGFever
08-19-21, 18:29
Can you describe Latina Linda at Midori? Age, looks, body? Give a quick LASER on the session?

Thanks.Typical Mexican Lady, 35+, short, dark skin, big on bottom and top. I saw someone's post on RM too but not sure if that was true as I was good after BBFSCIP. By the way I BBFS Sugar many times too but those days were gone....

BenderOver
08-20-21, 01:16
Typical Mexican Lady, 35+, short, dark skin, big on bottom and top. I saw someone's post on RM too but not sure if that was true as I was good after BBFSCIP. By the way I BBFS Sugar many times too but those days were gone....Pretty standard rate for a LMP / AMP? 50 hhr + 120 for the bbfscip? Hoping BBBJ is included in that session.

KGFever
08-20-21, 07:57
Pretty standard rate for a LMP / AMP? 50 hhr + 120 for the bbfscip? Hoping BBBJ is included in that session.YMMV. HerBBBJ was good too.

KingOfFighters
08-20-21, 19:32
300/ BBFSCIP. I opted for CFS 250 but with great CIM. Her make up horrible and she is rake thin. Nice girl, very good attitude. I fucked her all over the hotel room. She has an annoying Kawaa'ii voice and squeaks every time my cock bottomed out but she was fun enough. Es, at least mid thirties. Zero ass.The way her picture looks, I think she's 40 (I'm also the same nationality). Would like to give her a try, too bad I'm not on HX to get her number / contact.

ChippyH35
09-04-21, 13:23
When I reached out to her she told me CFS onlyunless she's just saying that not to draw much heat?

This hot little Viet MILF is raw when and where you want. Also goes by SweetRose. On Hx. Pix accurate. Body made for fucking.

IFuckHoes
09-07-21, 16:12
Latina Linda at Midori will do BBFS if you are lucky. I got BBFSCIP from her in second visit with no extra fees. Guess what I tipped her really well in the first visit and asked what I do for living now she remember it. LOL!Where is this place Midori?

KGFever
09-08-21, 15:27
Where is this place Midori?Go through this forum to find out and report back.

LostLimit
09-08-21, 17:26
Where is this place Midori?A simple google with find you the place right away.

Seeking Sex
09-09-21, 00:48
Where is this place Midori?It is New Midori Spa in Baldwin Park.

EastHornDog14
09-22-21, 15:11
Pretty standard rate for a LMP / AMP? 50 hhr + 120 for the bbfscip? Hoping BBBJ is included in that session.

YMMV. HerBBBJ was good too.When I last went I got the hour and I think it was $. 6 for everything with BBFSCIP. After we were done she cleaned up and gave me a nice massage afterwards. Overall Linda is a nice lady so everyone should treat her well. She mentioned a lot of people had been asking about Sugar, who is now at a different spa in the area going by a different name I think (something like Juju).

I never got BBFS from Sugar. Each time I saw her and asked she always said "maybe next time if you keep seeing me. " Well, before I could see her again she flew the coop at Midori.

Member #6548
09-23-21, 00:06
Thai Nikki from Miya's is at West Covina Asian club booked by VIP club and a couple of other bookers. BBFS can be had with her with repeated visits and steep extra donation. As in visit a two k-girls for the same amount of damage. BBFS YMMV but I have heard back from a few mongers who got it as well. I would go in with the mentality of non-BBFS. Decent provider more eye candy than service level unless you get BBFS.

Also for you Korean asia fans she's back at Miya's until tomorrow.

Pmanhere
09-23-21, 02:29
Thai Nikki from Miya's is at West Covina Asian club booked by VIP club and a couple of other bookers. BBFS can be had with her with repeated visits and steep extra donation. As in visit a two k-girls for the same amount of damage. BBFS YMMV but I have heard back from a few mongers who got it as well. I would go in with the mentality of non-BBFS. Decent provider more eye candy than service level unless you get BBFS.

Also for you Korean asia fans she's back at Miya's until tomorrow.Nice natural rack for a K-girl.

Member #6548
09-23-21, 11:03
Nice natural rack for a K-girl.Both pics are Thai Nikki, the purple lingerie pic is the fake pic and the one in the red lingerie is her actual pic that she used to use when she first started off. Thai not korean.

Yoinerr
10-26-21, 23:41

Also for you Korean asia fans she's back at Miya's until tomorrow.How do I get in contact with the West Covina Asian club?

Biablo112
11-13-21, 21:40
How do I get in contact with the West Covina Asian club?Download WeChat in APP store, and adding FAC on WeChat, so that you can talk to the booker to make an appointment for you.

NeedaBBBJCIM
11-22-21, 09:38
No bi play with non Asian non pro ish small bbw in the ie / sb for regular ongoing sessions and no games no drama. Got to screen on phone and in person.

Would be great to find a lady here in the sgv.

cheapguy
11-25-21, 01:24
Download WeChat in APP store, and adding FAC on WeChat, so that you can talk to the booker to make an appointment for you.How do you get someone to scan the QR code for wechat?

BenderOver
11-27-21, 12:08
How do you get someone to scan the QR code for wechat?I think the idea is that you scan the provider's that you obtain through a referral or a buddy. Or by adding their number? I've never had much luck doing the search for someone through the number.

HeatConductor
11-29-21, 02:31
How do you get someone to scan the QR code for wechat?I used to have FAC on wechat but after a shitty experience I deleted the app. I tried to sign up again but you need an existing user to scan your QR code now which sucks. Theres a lot of people online having this problem. If there are any current WeChat users that have their account and haven't added anyone please help me out! I've seen countless FAC girls so its always nice seeing people review them on here. I want to get back on wechat again, I miss the asian girls.

SaltyDog
11-29-21, 11:45
I used to have FAC on wechat but after a shitty experience I deleted the app. I tried to sign up again but you need an existing user to scan your QR code now which sucks. Theres a lot of people online having this problem. If there are any current WeChat users that have their account and haven't added anyone please help me out! I've seen countless FAC girls so its always nice seeing people review them on here. I want to get back on wechat again, I miss the asian girls.Welcome to the forum. You fucked up deleting the account in the first place. I had a similar problem when I went from Android to IOS and forgot my password. I got a new account and had no problems with QR codes. All your contacts are gone and you're going to have to go fishing for new friends.

BTW good luck getting help.

Have anything to share on the forum?

HeatConductor
11-29-21, 18:30
Welcome to the forum. You fucked up deleting the account in the first place. I had a similar problem when I went from Android to IOS and forgot my password. I got a new account and had no problems with QR codes. All your contacts are gone and you're going to have to go fishing for new friends.

BTW good luck getting help.

Have anything to share on the forum?I can still get in touch with the club however I always have to ask for pics and more info like location etc. Wechat makes it easy.

I've have many great experiences with the Asian club but the last two girls that I saw Tiffany (Latin / Philipino) chick and some other girl who's name I can't recall gave me some shitty ass service.

I've seen Tiffany before and she was chill and friendly telling me all about the guys she has throwing their cocks at her and buying her things, I smiled and nodded while she serviced my member with her mouth. But this time she was very cold and mechanical, asked for a tip, and complained that my guy is too big. Said she had class after me. I was pretty pissed off but just went with it so I won't be seeing her again.

Anyone seen Mimi? Went BBFS with her twice and she always treated me real good.

AhardLanding
02-28-22, 21:18
Is in Pasadena on Hx. She has been raw in the past. I covered up but am sure I didn't have to. She was a fun little piece of ass with big tits. She also doesn't play for pay all the time so she still liked sex. This was about a year ago.

SlaterHind
03-01-22, 12:10
Is VietDream working again? Saw a few other posts about her having hard times and displaying weird behavior. Hope she's back and doing better. I'd like to help her by giving her my business, so if anyone has her new phone number please PM it to me (it's not on either of her two HX accounts). I only have her old 808 number. She is one of my all time favorites, and was always worth the long drive out to Rosemead.

LatinGent
03-08-22, 15:38
The internal combustion machine is taking juice deposits over at West Covina! Checkout VIP (RH Beauty, WeChat) for details. Seems to be more upbeat! Easy CIP each and every time! Just don't complain about her saying "pussy pussy" when she's ready to have you dump into her cervix after 10 minutes.

Gordito2
03-08-22, 17:54
The internal combustion machine is taking juice deposits over at West Covina! Checkout VIP (RH Beauty, WeChat) for details. Seems to be more upbeat! Easy CIP each and every time! Just don't complain about her saying "pussy pussy" when she's ready to have you dump into her cervix after 10 minutes.Is she atleast decent looking or is it one of them "you get what you pay for" deals!?

I've had some bad luck lately with VIP.

LatinGent
03-09-22, 11:25
Is she atleast decent looking or is it one of them "you get what you pay for" deals!?

I've had some bad luck lately with VIP.Search toolbar is really good for most questions. Search LUKI & wait time see all the juicy pics and post you'll see! She's cute for a 40+ year old cum.

Dump! Layed the pipa in it many a time!

LatinGent
03-10-22, 09:34
Search toolbar is really good for most questions. Search LUKI & wait to see all the juicy pics and post that youll find! She's cute for a 40+ year old cumdump! Layed the pipa in it many a time!Had to edit this post. Texting, viewing Asian bareback, and driving.

HeatConductor
03-11-22, 16:54
The internal combustion machine is taking juice deposits over at West Covina! Checkout VIP (RH Beauty, WeChat) for details. Seems to be more upbeat! Easy CIP each and every time! Just don't complain about her saying "pussy pussy" when she's ready to have you dump into her cervix after 10 minutes.Ah yes I've seen Luki about 3-4 times total and she definitely does say "Pussy pussy" a lot which I never knew what she meant by that.

When I first saw her the sessions were great however it seemed like she didn't want to see me after a while cause she complains that I am too big down there as do most Asian girls.

Haven't seen her in like a year or two but she has some hard bolt on tits and a nice slender body.

Treat her right and enjoy but I would probably only go for a quickie nowadays, the longer the dick the faster they want you out of there.

LatinGent
03-13-22, 09:34
Ah yes I've seen Luki about 3-4 times total and she definitely does say "Pussy pussy" a lot which I never knew what she meant by that.

When I first saw her the sessions were great however it seemed like she didn't want to see me after a while cause she complains that I am too big down there as do most Asian girls.

Haven't seen her in like a year or two but she has some hard bolt on tits and a nice slender body.

Treat her right and enjoy but I would probably only go for a quickie nowadays, the longer the dick the faster they want you out of there.Oh yes! She does deliver though. Had some backdoor action with her once and it was amazing! Felt as good as the pussy! While while balls deep in ass, I accidentally sliding into home again and kept pumping away, she balked at first but who's to care. Finished there! She complained afterwards about "bacteria". C'Mon. Hun, were bareback, were way beyond bacteria hahaha! Her attitude and service is much better now. Go see her while she's at West Covina and drop the yammy juice!

Gordito2
03-16-22, 10:11
Oh yes! She does deliver though. Had some backdoor action with her once and it was amazing! Felt as good as the pussy! While while balls deep in ass, I accidentally sliding into home again and kept pumping away, she balked at first but who's to care. Finished there! She complained afterwards about "bacteria". C'Mon. Hun, were bareback, were way beyond bacteria hahaha! Her attitude and service is much better now. Go see her while she's at West Covina and drop the yammy juice!Went to pay her a visit this past Monday, and you're right. Black lingerie and some bolt ons. A little mechanical but was pleasant in the attempt to chat. All in all glad I went but I doubt I'll go back. Not saying anything bad about her just it wasn't good enough for me to keep giving her my money. In and out in 15 minutes.

HeatConductor
03-19-22, 05:24
Luna, sweet Luna.

Its been a while since I've had my moment of release with a fine Asian woman. I really try to make all of my journeys worth the while and I've just been burning up to have some fun. I prayed to God to keep a good one for me and trusted in his vision to deliver me with whatever I deserve. I broke my 6+ dry spell by getting in touch with the kind people over at FAC. I wanted to see Luna before but I bailed because of the price bump. Thanks Brandon for the inflation prices, I just had to take the hit and go for it. I guess the good old days are long and gone. For the most part I always had a great time with FAC pre-covid but had some experiences that were mechanical and rushed towards the end that turned me off.

So I hit up the club. I wasn't even planning on it anytime soon but my body just needed some raw wet pussy. I couldn't take it anymore, especially being around attractive women who talk about keeping themselves in check in journey for a good lay. My dick head took over my main brain. I just needed to get it out of my system so I could think clearly again.

After easy contact, I arrived to the location after getting in touch with the show runners. I was greeted by a friendly man who pointed me to put on some sandals and aimed towards the room where Luna was in.

I opened the door to a dark shaded room when it was bright and hot out.

Luna greeted me with her black lace dress with "pearl" details around the breast. She looked great and was friendly. I greeted her and grasped her fun bags that I was hoping for were accurate from the pictures and descriptions. They felt heavy and real. My second head was awake and happy.

Luna asked me to wash my hands and I did in the washroom and I undressed after returning. She saw my cock and and had a wow reaction, I am on the above average cock size and I've had previous girls complain and fuss that I'm too big.

She complemented my body which was nice since I work out and was happy she noticed.

I laid on the bed and she began to take the black pearl dress off. Her cups her nice and filled, all natural. I loved it and groped her chest.

She started by sucking my member and making it grow up. It felt great, a bit of suction action and tongue twirling. Her warm mouth got me up and excited for her warm canal. I played with her breast that melted over my hands, they were all natural and warm. It was one of the things I was looking forward to according to the ad. She had a bit of a tummy but it wasn't a big deal, more of just grown woman weight. Her tits pointed downwards and I kept playing with them while she grabbed my soul.

She moved forward and led my member into her womb. I let her do all the work for a bit and then she wanted me to go into missionary.

Keeping her on top, I proceeded to penetrate her and pressed her warm chest against mine. I did my thing and took in her wet pussy. I grabbed her ass and motioned it down towards my guy, feeling up on her crack and hole she moved my hands away from there.

She wanted me on top but I kept my pace and enjoyed her feeling. Her breast on my chest felt amazing and I got my squeezes in while taking in the wet wonder.

I turned and got in the missionary position and started poking her little by little, my guy is large so I wanted to get her warmed up to take it all in.

Her wet pussy wrapped my cock and I felt all of the details with my head. Man I really needed this release.

I stroked her and clapped her, by this time she wanted me to cum but it was still early in the session. She told me to not cum inside her but by this time I busted a small nut.

She didn't notice and I wasn't planning on stopping, I was just getting warmed up.

We switched to doggy and I pounded her backside. While pounding her I slid my hands underneath her chest and groped her fat handful tits. I rubbed her nipples and used two hands and then one hand to play with both of her fat tits. I motioned them in circles and squeezed gently while hitting her from the back. It was great feeling her fat tits melting into my hands while I felt that warm puss.

Her English wasn't the best but basically she wanted me to finish, my time definitely wasn't up but I wanted to be respectful to her and she said she would stroke my cock.

She pulled out the baby oil and began to jerk me off. She did one hand and then two and I was grabbing hand squeezing her fat tits while she did that.

Knowing that she wouldn't be able to make me cum like that, I told her I would finish in doggy.

She agreed and we assumed the position.

She bent over and I rubbed her ass while I stroked my cock. It got me going good and I put it in and started pounding her.

I gripped her waist and rubbed her ass while I went to pound town. By this time I was ready to blow my load after feeling her ass and groping her tits while I had her in doggy style. I had her two tits in one hand and had her moaning for heavens sake.

She wanted me to cum outside which was really hard but I respected that and blew my initial load in her and pulled out.

I nutted on her asshole and let my load loose. I painted her ass and it dripped to her pussy.

She asked if I nutted outside and I said yes, then she cleaned herself up and I cleaned myself.

I was pretty hot and sweaty and she asked if I wanted a shower, to which I agreed.

I washed up and came out and she was back in her black lingerie dress with pearls on the chest area.

We made some small talk while I dressed and she was in good spirits.

I said my goodbyes and wished her the best and walked out.

Luna was a great girl who I would see again, treat her nice and she will treat you good. I would see her again but she said her last day was the end of the weekend.

I'm sure she will come around again and when she does I'm going to suck on her fat tits and take her to pound town.

The room was dark but her face was nice and she had a little tummy but nothing bad. Nice heavy tits that weigh down and a average asian sized ass.

I'd love to see her again, I had a great time.

AmericanNinja
03-22-22, 02:13
Luna, sweet Luna.

Its been a while since I've had my moment of release with a fine Asian woman. I really try to make all of my journeys worth the while and I've just been burning up to have some fun. I prayed to God to keep a good one for me and trusted in his vision to deliver me with whatever I deserve. I broke my 6+ dry spell by getting in touch with the kind people over at FAC. I wanted to see Luna before but I bailed because of the price bump. Thanks Brandon for the inflation prices, I just had to take the hit and go for it. I guess the good old days are long and gone. For the most part I always had a great time with FAC pre-covid but had some experiences that were mechanical and rushed towards the end that turned me off.

So I hit up the club. I wasn't even planning on it anytime soon but my body just needed some raw wet pussy. I couldn't take it anymore, especially being around attractive women who talk about keeping themselves in check in journey for a good lay. My dick head took over my main brain. I just needed to get it out of my system so I could think clearly again.

After easy contact, I arrived to the location after getting in touch with the show runners. I was greeted by a friendly man who pointed me to put on some sandals and aimed towards the room where Luna was in.

I opened the door to a dark shaded room when it was bright and hot out.

Luna greeted me with her black lace dress with "pearl" details around the breast. She looked great and was friendly. I greeted her and grasped her fun bags that I was hoping for were accurate from the pictures and descriptions. They felt heavy and real. My second head was awake and happy.

Luna asked me to wash my hands and I did in the washroom and I undressed after returning. She saw my cock and and had a wow reaction, I am on the above average cock size and I've had previous girls complain and fuss that I'm too big.

She complemented my body which was nice since I work out and was happy she noticed.

I laid on the bed and she began to take the black pearl dress off. Her cups her nice and filled, all natural. I loved it and groped her chest.

She started by sucking my member and making it grow up. It felt great, a bit of suction action and tongue twirling. Her warm mouth got me up and excited for her warm canal. I played with her breast that melted over my hands, they were all natural and warm. It was one of the things I was looking forward to according to the ad. She had a bit of a tummy but it wasn't a big deal, more of just grown woman weight. Her tits pointed downwards and I kept playing with them while she grabbed my soul.

She moved forward and led my member into her womb. I let her do all the work for a bit and then she wanted me to go into missionary.

Keeping her on top, I proceeded to penetrate her and pressed her warm chest against mine. I did my thing and took in her wet pussy. I grabbed her ass and motioned it down towards my guy, feeling up on her crack and hole she moved my hands away from there.

She wanted me on top but I kept my pace and enjoyed her feeling. Her breast on my chest felt amazing and I got my squeezes in while taking in the wet wonder.

I turned and got in the missionary position and started poking her little by little, my guy is large so I wanted to get her warmed up to take it all in.

Her wet pussy wrapped my cock and I felt all of the details with my head. Man I really needed this release.

I stroked her and clapped her, by this time she wanted me to cum but it was still early in the session. She told me to not cum inside her but by this time I busted a small nut.

She didn't notice and I wasn't planning on stopping, I was just getting warmed up.

We switched to doggy and I pounded her backside. While pounding her I slid my hands underneath her chest and groped her fat handful tits. I rubbed her nipples and used two hands and then one hand to play with both of her fat tits. I motioned them in circles and squeezed gently while hitting her from the back. It was great feeling her fat tits melting into my hands while I felt that warm puss.

Her English wasn't the best but basically she wanted me to finish, my time definitely wasn't up but I wanted to be respectful to her and she said she would stroke my cock.

She pulled out the baby oil and began to jerk me off. She did one hand and then two and I was grabbing hand squeezing her fat tits while she did that.

Knowing that she wouldn't be able to make me cum like that, I told her I would finish in doggy.

She agreed and we assumed the position.

She bent over and I rubbed her ass while I stroked my cock. It got me going good and I put it in and started pounding her.

I gripped her waist and rubbed her ass while I went to pound town. By this time I was ready to blow my load after feeling her ass and groping her tits while I had her in doggy style. I had her two tits in one hand and had her moaning for heavens sake.

She wanted me to cum outside which was really hard but I respected that and blew my initial load in her and pulled out.

I nutted on her asshole and let my load loose. I painted her ass and it dripped to her pussy.

She asked if I nutted outside and I said yes, then she cleaned herself up and I cleaned myself.

I was pretty hot and sweaty and she asked if I wanted a shower, to which I agreed.

I washed up and came out and she was back in her black lingerie dress with pearls on the chest area.

We made some small talk while I dressed and she was in good spirits.

I said my goodbyes and wished her the best and walked out.

Luna was a great girl who I would see again, treat her nice and she will treat you good. I would see her again but she said her last day was the end of the weekend.

I'm sure she will come around again and when she does I'm going to suck on her fat tits and take her to pound town.

The room was dark but her face was nice and she had a little tummy but nothing bad. Nice heavy tits that weigh down and a average asian sized ass.

I'd love to see her again, I had a great time.Great review! Very nice read. Appreciated.

CraziMonkee7
03-22-22, 13:34
Luna, sweet Luna.

I opened the door to a dark shaded room when it was bright and hot out...Where is this FAC you speak of? This was a great read BTW!

Vince682
03-22-22, 16:42
Luna, sweet Luna.

So I hit up the club. I wasn't even planning on it anytime soon but my body just needed some raw wet pussy. I couldn't take it anymore, especially being around attractive women who talk about keeping themselves in check in journey for a good lay. My dick head took over my main brain. I just needed to get it out of my system so I could think clearly again.How old is her and how she looks?

HeatConductor
03-23-22, 17:17
Where is this FAC you speak of? This was a great read BTW!They have locations all around SoCal. There are usually a good number of girls in my nearby cities so I go there.

HeatConductor
03-23-22, 17:19
How old is her and how she looks?The posting listed her as in her 40's. Again the room was dark and windows covered so I can't recall exactly her face but the picture I saw were accurate.

She was good looking enough for it not to be a problem or noticeable. Her attitude and breast made up for any short coming if there were any.

JohnNe626
03-28-22, 21:27
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system..

CraziMonkee7
03-30-22, 00:00
They have locations all around SoCal. There are usually a good number of girls in my nearby cities so I go there.Wait what does FAC stand for? Is this a chain massage place?

Tjinla2001
03-30-22, 12:04
Yeah I'm helping her let y'all know she wants to work again. Look up her twitter for number.I hope she have a more stabilized setting this time around. Thanks for the information.

BenderOver
03-30-22, 18:24
Wait what does FAC stand for? Is this a chain massage place?It's a Chinese Apartment Massage Parlor that advertises on Hx. They have numerous providers they can set you up with all in apartments distributed amongst different cities. Either they run the apartment or they pimp for them. I have no idea which, or how to tell, I'm not even a customer, but have been to similar organizations. General feedback is that the price is usually reasonable and the service is decent but covered. YMMV. Also, the women are likely on the older side of 30 if not 40. Good luck.

OCpyro
03-30-22, 18:49
Wait what does FAC stand for? Is this a chain massage place?FunAsianClub. C-org. Don't bother. Maybe 2 out of 10 experiences might be worth it.

SaltyDog
03-30-22, 21:12
It's a Chinese Apartment Massage Parlor that advertises on Hx. They have numerous providers they can set you up with all in apartments distributed amongst different cities. Either they run the apartment or they pimp for them. I have no idea which, or how to tell, I'm not even a customer, but have been to similar organizations. General feedback is that the price is usually reasonable and the service is decent but covered. YMMV. Also, the women are likely on the older side of 30 if not 40. Good luck.Dude there's that Lucy gal in Fullerton that'll go bb with a very small up charge. If some you guys are into that hit up the VIP on WeChat. She does aim to please.

AhardLanding
03-31-22, 00:32
Yeah I'm helping her let y'all know she wants to work again. Look up her twitter for number.I instantly texted her but haven't heard back. Hope she upscaled her incall a little bit. God, she is just a great little piece of ass. First time I barebacked her, she had finished a massage with reach under so when I flipped I was already rock hard and she just jumped on and started pumping. I lasted not long LOL.

Satirodide
03-31-22, 23:14
I instantly texted her but haven't heard back. Hope she upscaled her incall a little bit. God, she is just a great little piece of ass. First time I barebacked her, she had finished a massage with reach under so when I flipped I was already rock hard and she just jumped on and started pumping. I lasted not long LOL.Be careful with her pimp, boyfriend that she has. I went to se her a few weeks ago in Rosemead and when I was walking in there were a few homeboys outside in the parking lot and one of them told me that Mandy was not available so I left. I called her up and she told me to come. Back but I decided to just leave, I did and ou t want any trouble. A few days later I sent her a text from my burner phone and I got a weord text saying that it was her boyfriend and that vietdream had HIV and that how could I be seeing her like that. Later that afternoon I got a text on my burner from from some guy named hector saying that he was her pimp and that I needed to pay him for disrespecting mandy or else he would locate me. And beat me up. I tried calling the number but that guy never answered, he was just trying to intimidate me but I did not fall for it. I have not contacted her since.

AhardLanding
04-01-22, 23:07
Yeah I'm helping her let y'all know she wants to work again. Look up her twitter for number.All of your posts here concern one lady. Just saying.

LugWrench04
04-04-22, 12:08
Is she atleast decent looking or is it one of them "you get what you pay for" deals!?

I've had some bad luck lately with VIP.Meh. Nice tits. Thin. Tall. Decent ass. Prob late 30's early 40's. Teeth are bad. (Brrrr. Shudder). Photo's are heavily touched up. Heavily.

Tjinla2001
04-04-22, 13:59
I instantly texted her but haven't heard back. Hope she upscaled her incall a little bit. God, she is just a great little piece of ass. First time I barebacked her, she had finished a massage with reach under so when I flipped I was already rock hard and she just jumped on and started pumping. I lasted not long LOL.I received a text about being in violation of trafficking laws and a life sentence is probable. Guess things are a little out of control right now.

BenderOver
04-07-22, 01:51
I received a text about being in violation of trafficking laws and a life sentence is probable. Guess things are a little out of control right now.I had to read back the original post to see what was the subject here. First, I thought it read "traffic law" and wondered how badly she was driving to get a life sentence. Then I saw a little more clearly and while it explained the latter part of the sentence, I wondered if we're talking about narcotics here. Because I don't remember ever reading that she was working with anyone to be accused of the other trafficking thing.

OCpyro
04-07-22, 14:45
I had to read back the original post to see what was the subject here. First, I thought it read "traffic law" and wondered how badly she was driving to get a life sentence. Then I saw a little more clearly and while it explained the latter part of the sentence, I wondered if we're talking about narcotics here. Because I don't remember ever reading that she was working with anyone to be accused of the other trafficking thing.I took it that the bf was threatening him to stay away, and was referring to sex trafficking laws as a way to frighten him off.

BenderOver
04-08-22, 02:26
I took it that the bf was threatening him to stay away, and was referring to sex trafficking laws as a way to frighten him off.Sounds like the bf is a nasty little ****.

JoniGudel
04-09-22, 15:51
I'm confused. Mandy is in Rosemead?

The Mandy I know is in Pasadena upscale apartment and she is Thai. Can you please clarify?

Be careful with her pimp, boyfriend that she has. I went to se her a few weeks ago in Rosemead and when I was walking in there were a few homeboys outside in the parking lot and one of them told me that Mandy was not available so I left. I called her up and she told me to come. Back but I decided to just leave, I did and ou t want any trouble. A few days later I sent her a text from my burner phone and I got a weord text saying that it was her boyfriend and that vietdream had HIV and that how could I be seeing her like that. Later that afternoon I got a text on my burner from from some guy named hector saying that he was her pimp and that I needed to pay him for disrespecting mandy or else he would locate me. And beat me up. I tried calling the number but that guy never answered, he was just trying to intimidate me but I did not fall for it. I have not contacted her since.

Satirodide
04-09-22, 21:39
Sounds like the bf is a nasty little ****.The boyfriend sent me a text from a 323 area code amd he said that his name hector Contreras and that I owed him money becuase I was harassing viet dream. This guy must be really stupid if he thinks I was going to pay him something.

Member #6548
04-10-22, 03:22
Meh. Nice tits. Thin. Tall. Decent ass. Prob late 30's early 40's. Teeth are bad. (Brrrr. Shudder). Photo's are heavily touched up. Heavily.Luki videos, not mine but since we are on the subject about her. Not the safest website just FYI so if your tech savvy you can take appropriate measures:

https://dankwank.net/video/bbbj-with-chinese-*****-in-rosemead-ca-13096.html#.

https://dankwank.net/video/bareback-cream-pie-with-chinese-*****-in-rosemead-ca-11847.html#.

Tjinla2001
04-10-22, 15:13

The Mandy I know is in Pasadena upscale apartment and she is Thai. Can you please clarify?Different person, same name.

EuphoriaSeeker
04-10-22, 22:01
Wow, that is a hell of a small penis.

Luki videos, not mine but since we are on the subject about her. Not the safest website just FYI so if your tech savvy you can take appropriate measures:

https://dankwank.net/video/bareback-cream-pie-with-chinese-*****-in-rosemead-ca-11847.html#.

AhardLanding
04-12-22, 00:37

The Mandy I know is in Pasadena upscale apartment and she is Thai. Can you please clarify?CuteMandy is the Thai in Pasadena. No pimp, no boyfriend, no gambling or drug problem.

Tjinla2001
04-12-22, 12:50
CuteMandy is the Thai in Pasadena. No pimp, no boyfriend, no gambling or drug problem.Despite the many obstacles, Viet Dream remains a premier entertainer and a bucket list visit.

FunOrFunner
04-13-22, 00:11
Despite the many obstacles, Viet Dream remains a premier entertainer and a bucket list visit.I am pretty sure cute Mandy doesn't belong on this forum.

Jujuju1010
04-13-22, 14:45
I am pretty sure cute Mandy doesn't belong on this forum.VietMandy is not the same as CuteMandy. VietMandy definitely belongs here.

MisterChango
04-13-22, 15:41
Luki videos, not mine but since we are on the subject about her. Not the safest website just FYI so if your tech savvy you can take appropriate measures:

https://dankwank.net/video/bareback-cream-pie-with-chinese-*****-in-rosemead-ca-11847.html#.That is the saddest smallest dick I've ever seen. Luki had to push down on that lump of fat to get to the tiny dick.

AhardLanding
04-14-22, 00:19
VietMandy is not the same as CuteMandy. VietMandy definitely belongs here.LOL, definitely. God, I could never last very long with those plush manmades in my face and that plump ass bouncing up and down on my cock. And a decent massage as well. I did try a condom once just to last longer and then ripped it off to pump into her pussy. Heaven.

MisterChango
04-14-22, 15:48
LOL, definitely. God, I could never last very long with those plush manmades in my face and that plump ass bouncing up and down on my cock. And a decent massage as well. I did try a condom once just to last longer and then ripped it off to pump into her pussy. Heaven.The first time I saw vietdream we started covered and after 5 minutes she pulled it off and said "this feels better. " Saw her a few more times after but can't get a hold of her lately. I know she had some issues in HX and changed numbers but last time I tried to book her she didn't reply until 5 am asking for a ride from the airport. So not sure if she just blacklisted me for not being awake at 5 am or if she just isn't seeing anyone.

HeatConductor
04-14-22, 23:06

https://dankwank.net/video/bareback-cream-pie-with-chinese-*****-in-rosemead-ca-11847.html#.Damn that's a small pecker lmao, Luki hates my shit says its too big. Just curious, how did you stumble across this video? I've seen a few other vids of Chinese girls before.

MisterChango
04-16-22, 14:49
Damn that's a small pecker lmao, Luki hates my shit says its too big. Just curious, how did you stumble across this video? I've seen a few other vids of Chinese girls before.What other c-ladies have visa posted?

Tjinla2001
04-19-22, 16:31
LOL, definitely. God, I could never last very long with those plush manmades in my face and that plump ass bouncing up and down on my cock. And a decent massage as well. I did try a condom once just to last longer and then ripped it off to pump into her pussy. Heaven.I spent a day in Rosemead for work. I never heard back from Mandy. Bummer.

GimmeMoreHead
04-20-22, 15:43
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/80104984

With Mandy MIA lately I just hit Hayden up and Bbfscip twice. Great pussy. Bigger than pics but if you like small bbw with fat culo she's your girl. 160 hhr, on par with Mandy but better BBBJ.

BenderOver
04-21-22, 01:52
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/80104984

With Mandy MIA lately I just hit Hayden up and Bbfscip twice. Great pussy. Bigger than pics but if you like small bbw with fat culo she's your girl. 160 hhr, on par with Mandy but better BBBJ.That girl is BIG in the photos. You're telling me she's bigger in real life? Phuuuuck.

GimmeMoreHead
04-21-22, 13:32
That girl is BIG in the photos. You're telling me she's bigger in real life? Phuuuuck.She's not 350 pounds big. She's small bbw. Pics don't show midsection much but she has baby damage. Tight pussy and creampie guaranteed.

KPMurse
04-22-22, 02:43
She's not 350 pounds big. She's small bbw. Pics don't show midsection much but she has baby damage. Tight pussy and creampie guaranteed.Small BBW = Tall midget. Still a midget.

GimmeMoreHead
04-29-22, 11:06
Small BBW = Tall midget. Still a midget.Not a midget. 5'4 ish with a fat ass, pretty face and tight pussy. Her sister provides BBFS as well but no CIP.

KPMurse
04-29-22, 12:28
Not a midget. 5'4 ish with a fat ass, pretty face and tight pussy. Her sister provides BBFS as well but no CIP.You missed the point of that statement.

AhardLanding
04-30-22, 01:33
Despite the many obstacles, Viet Dream remains a premier entertainer and a bucket list visit.VietDream's body is just built to fuck. No skinny Kpop star but not fat either. Soft man made tits, a body she somehow kept lean in the middle despite a kid and the softest warmest pussy you could imagine. The moisture of that pussy just coaxed the cum out of my testicles no matter how hard I thoughtabout Hillary Clinton's legs I could never last long before the most satisfying wet ejaculation into her little love canal and then just letting my cock go soft inside and the goo seeping out around my shaft onto the bedsheets and her ankles locked around my back and her fingers fluttering around my neck. Ahhhh fuck where IS she!

StoryTeller69
05-02-22, 19:00
VietDream's body is just built to fuck. No skinny Kpop star but not fat either. Soft man made tits, a body she somehow kept lean in the middle despite a kid and the softest warmest pussy you could imagine. The moisture of that pussy just coaxed the cum out of my testicles no matter how hard I thoughtabout Hillary Clinton's legs I could never last long before the most satisfying wet ejaculation into her little love canal and then just letting my cock go soft inside and the goo seeping out around my shaft onto the bedsheets and her ankles locked around my back and her fingers fluttering around my neck. Ahhhh fuck where IS she!You said it. Many a times have we paid homage (no pun intended LOL) to Mandy and her rocking body. I think she's burnt out though. Last I talked to her seriously, she had just gotten her licensing to do day time work but for whatever reason never pursued it. She said she hates the work now and wants to do something else.

Until then, I will pray that she hits me up and I can too spill my seed in her once more LOL.

Onilove96
05-02-22, 20:45
Here's a old picture of Mandy in 2016. Aka Vietdream. She had quite a few names over the years. I hope she is okay though and found her happiness.

Satirodide
05-04-22, 20:58
Here's a old picture of Mandy in 2016. Aka Vietdream. She had quite a few names over the years. I hope she is okay though and found her happiness.I hope she is ok also. She was a really nice lady but too bad her boyfriend, pimp did not know how to treat her right.

LC310
05-05-22, 12:11
Here's a old picture of Mandy in 2016. Aka Vietdream. She had quite a few names over the years. I hope she is okay though and found her happiness.Either this was her pimp / BF or she is really desperate.

GimmeMoreHead
05-05-22, 12:51
Either this was her pimp / BF or she is really desperate.This year I got many texts from her to help her out with room, that she needed money or hotel would kick her out. One time to get her a room in Inglewood, others for that garden in hotel and others like previous post, that she needed room and was starving and shit. I hit her back up but she took to long to reply. Had to be the bf since I've been dropping loads in Mandy for a long, long time and she never sent me desperate texts like that. I been texting her lately but no reply. Anyone seen her recently? Her BBBJ is decent, wish she got sloppy and put more effort into it like others, but 140 to creampie that pussy multiple times is a good rate.

Satirodide
05-06-22, 00:39
This year I got many texts from her to help her out with room, that she needed money or hotel would kick her out. One time to get her a room in Inglewood, others for that garden in hotel and others like previous post, that she needed room and was starving and shit. I hit her back up but she took to long to reply. Had to be the bf since I've been dropping loads in Mandy for a long, long time and she never sent me desperate texts like that. I been texting her lately but no reply. Anyone seen her recently? Her BBBJ is decent, wish she got sloppy and put more effort into it like others, but 140 to creampie that pussy multiple times is a good rate.She was a great lady and was real secy. And would always take care of you and made sure you left happy. She was only charging me 100 for a full BBFS creampie session.

StoryTeller69
05-06-22, 22:51
Either this was her pimp / BF or she is really desperate.I've had conversations with her in person where she broke down because she was so frustrated with money. She's a good woman at heart but either someone is taking advantage of her or the gambling really took its toll on her.

AhardLanding
05-07-22, 13:09
Here's a old picture of Mandy in 2016. Aka Vietdream. She had quite a few names over the years. I hope she is okay though and found her happiness.Had some sessions when I would bring food and sake that would drag on well over time. She would start with a massage, we would fuck bareback for a while, no cum, eat, watch a video, fuck some more, listen to some Viet music (999 Roses anyone?) cuddle, slip into her pussy from the back and fuck a little more, finally cum, then have a drink rolling around in bed and looking at pictures on her cellphone. Nice.

Tjinla2001
05-08-22, 02:57
I text Mandy I had a beachfront condo for her for a month, all expenses paid, plus spending money.
Nobody, Including me would bother her. Daddy said no thanks.

StoryTeller69
05-09-22, 10:49
New c-agency seems to be in the early stages but hopefully gives bait and switches like VIP a run for their money. PM me for the number.

TnaStylez
05-13-22, 01:25
New c-agency seems to be in the early stages but hopefully gives bait and switches like VIP a run for their money. PM me for the number.Yeah there are bunch of new C-orgs thriving now because the CCP version of TER is taking shape. One ring to rule them all. Too bad they are only interested in RMB, meaning no barbarians.

Yoinerr
05-14-22, 14:43
New c-agency seems to be in the early stages but hopefully gives bait and switches like VIP a run for their money. PM me for the number.I've actually never had a bad experience with VIP. Sure some of the girls don't look like the pictures, but I've had nothing but great looking girls, and young too.

Sent you a PM.

LC310
05-14-22, 16:12
I've actually never had a bad experience with VIP. Sure some of the girls don't look like the pictures, but I've had nothing but great looking girls, and young too.

Sent you a PM.Only downside about VIP is that they are an aggregator for a number of C-orgs and from my experience they mark-up the rate quite a bit especially for PSE.

The rates go up from bottom to top to set things up.

VIP.

C-Org.

Direct with girl.

My guess is that VIP does a good job with non-Chinese speakers and advertises where the C-orgs may not like Spanish language classifieds online. Direct with girl is based on establishing a relationship. Downside is you will get texts every few days begging you to visit.

Tjinla2001
05-16-22, 17:10
Now that Viet Dream appears to be gone for good, my options are limited. Since she went AWOL I've been forced to see 7-11 Jenny and Annie in Colton. They provide the necessary services but don't have the looks or personality of Mandy.

LC310
05-17-22, 19:29
Now that Viet Dream appears to be gone for good, my options are limited. Since she went AWOL I've been forced to see 7-11 Jenny and Annie in Colton. They provide the necessary services but don't have the looks or personality of Mandy.Luki is an Asian MILF that is open to pretty much anything. She's based in SGV most of the time.

Satirodide
05-17-22, 19:36
Luki is an Asian MILF that is open to pretty much anything. She's based in SGV most of the time.Can you PM me lukis info, thanks.

LC310
05-17-22, 20:05
Can you PM me lukis info, thanks.Check your PM for details.

Tjinla2001
05-17-22, 23:28
Luki is an Asian MILF that is open to pretty much anything. She's based in SGV most of the time.I've met Luki, she is a very nice woman. I just think Mandy is exceptionally pretty and kind-hearted.

MisterChango
05-28-22, 02:47
She's great. Passionate. Great BBBJ will ride you until your time is up. Looks are accurate to pics.

SourPunchRz
05-28-22, 05:49
She's great. Passionate. Great BBBJ will ride you until your time is up. Looks are accurate to pics.May I get the details?

MisterChango
05-28-22, 13:38
May I get the details?FAC aka funasianclub on humaniplex.

That's all you get.

LC310
05-28-22, 15:23
FAC aka funasianclub on humaniplex.

That's all you get.Currently marketed on HX in Rosemead in the same location as Luki. Doubles? Both are PSE friendly.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CACutieClub

And at VIP for a premium price if you don't have an HX account.

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123

WeChat: rhbeauty.

626-387-3909.

Satirodide
05-28-22, 18:28
Check your PM for details.Thanks brother.

AhardLanding
06-06-22, 09:48
Now that Viet Dream appears to be gone for good, my options are limited. Since she went AWOL I've been forced to see 7-11 Jenny and Annie in Colton. They provide the necessary services but don't have the looks or personality of Mandy.When you say 7-11 Jenny you mean the notorious WeHo bareback CIA Jenny reported to be working at Chen's on WLA / Santa Monica border Jenny (LOL)? Given that her shop in WeHo was above a 7-11. Haven't seen her in years but she was just wild. Nothing off the table.

BTW I went to Simple yesterday. AS Cici was "busy" I ended up seeing Nene for the first time since the pandemic and was reminded what a great time she can be. Actually decent strong massage, plenty of foreplay then the question of condom or not (I did use). She has a little more of a gut that she did two years ago but pussy is still tight, giggly friendly personality, well done manmade, cute little ass. Overall I would pick Nene over Cici at Simple, keeping in mind I am an old.

Tjinla2001
06-06-22, 12:14
When you say 7-11 Jenny you mean the notorious WeHo bareback CIA Jenny reported to be working at Chen's on WLA / Santa Monica border Jenny (LOL)? Given that her shop in WeHo was above a 7-11. Haven't seen her in years but she was just wild. Nothing off the table.

BTW I went to Simple yesterday. AS Cici was "busy" I ended up seeing Nene for the first time since the pandemic and was reminded what a great time she can be. Actually decent strong massage, plenty of foreplay then the question of condom or not (I did use). She has a little more of a gut that she did two years ago but pussy is still tight, giggly friendly personality, well done manmade, cute little ass. Overall I would pick Nene over Cici at Simple, keeping in mind I am an old.I've had two sessions with Jenny in the last few months. Each one lasted four to five minutes. Like me, she is a shell of her former self.

Satirodide
06-06-22, 22:02
I was looking thru PD and I saw that Allison the soccer mom was in Tujunga. I called her up this afternoon and she said that she was going to be in the Pasadena area so we made plans to meet up. I told her 5 was good and she said that was ok. I sent her a text when I got there and she told me to give her a few minutes so she could freshen up since she was just getting in. She gave the room. Numbernand. I went up and it was on. She. Offers one of the best BBFS sessions that you can get from a provider. I wish she would stay in town longer but she said she said she would be leaving tomorrow. Take advantage that she is in town because she will be heading back to the desert tomorrow.

BenderOver
06-07-22, 02:53
I was looking thru PD and I saw that Allison the soccer mom was in Tujunga. I called her up this afternoon and she said that she was going to be in the Pasadena area so we made plans to meet up. I told her 5 was good and she said that was ok. I sent her a text when I got there and she told me to give her a few minutes so she could freshen up since she was just getting in. She gave the room. Numbernand. I went up and it was on. She. Offers one of the best BBFS sessions that you can get from a provider. I wish she would stay in town longer but she said she said she would be leaving tomorrow. Take advantage that she is in town because she will be heading back to the desert tomorrow.Like 10 years ago I was looking at that MILF and boy did I drool. But I hear the last decade (especially the last 3 covid years) have not only been unkind to her, they were downright fucked up. Meaning she's gained monster weight and gotten a beatdown with the ugly stick like nobody's business.

What was your take on her appearance and everything else about the meet? Damage? What was available on the menu?

Satirodide
06-07-22, 13:05
Like 10 years ago I was looking at that MILF and boy did I drool. But I hear the last decade (especially the last 3 covid years) have not only been unkind to her, they were downright fucked up. Meaning she's gained monster weight and gotten a beatdown with the ugly stick like nobody's business.

What was your take on her appearance and everything else about the meet? Damage? What was available on the menu?The last time that I saw Allison was in January of 2021 and she still looks the same. She has not gained amy weight and she still looks good for her age. I stopped by this morning at aroundm6 and went for round. 2 before she leaves to. Go to the desert again. She told me that she would be back in in a few weeks.

Tjinla2001
06-16-22, 16:18
I took bar tramp to Motel 6. No sign of Viet Dream.

Satirodide
06-16-22, 20:48
I took bar tramp to Motel 6. No sign of Viet Dream.Too bad, I really miss her.

NoRubber
06-27-22, 21:08
I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

Anyone strongly advise for or against the other?

I will of course write a follow-up report after my visit. I am a middle aged guy, so age doesn't bother if they are well conserved. Poor hygiene and rude service does.

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123

SoXal
06-28-22, 00:36
I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

I will of course write a follow-up report after my visit. I am a middle aged guy, so age doesn't bother if they are well conserved. Poor hygiene and rude service does.

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123I posted in the other thread but SanSan is great.

Sgv23
06-29-22, 12:15
Check your PM for details.May I get this info too thanks.

LugWrench04
07-05-22, 17:23

https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123Have had Luki and Angel.

Luki. Photo's are touched up, but fairly accurate. She's older tho. Skinny. Flat stomach. Nice man mades. Great rack. Flatish ass tho. Teeth are shot up tho. Does PSE and Greek, no problem. Nice personality.

Angel. Fun and bubbly personality. Little bit of flab on tummy. Def in her 20's. Okay ish body. Only does PSE OR Greek for the advertised price. Upsell if you want PSE and Greek. I found out after. Only got PSE. Will repeat to see how she is Greek. She puts in the work tho.

SaltyDog
07-05-22, 21:08
May I get this info too thanks.I'll bet if you contributed to the forum someone might throw a bone your way.

JoyTraveller
07-07-22, 18:17
Have had Luki and Angel.

Luki. Photo's are touched up, but fairly accurate. She's older tho. Skinny. Flat stomach. Nice man mades. Great rack. Flatish ass tho. Teeth are shot up tho. Does PSE and Greek, no problem. Nice personality.

Angel. Fun and bubbly personality. Little bit of flab on tummy. Def in her 20's. Okay ish body. Only does PSE OR Greek for the advertised price. Upsell if you want PSE and Greek. I found out after. Only got PSE. Will repeat to see how she is Greek. She puts in the work tho.Angel was fun, I agree. I should've gotten her number. Anyone know another booker she works with so that I can avoid VIP's stupid price gouge?

JoyTraveller
07-07-22, 18:20
Avoid. She is a homely Taiwanese girl, ugly with a inwardly concave ass. I was horney and walked through the door when I should have smiled and walked away. Never again! I told myself after dropping my load and hurriedly put on my boots.

C-providers are so hit and MISS. SMH.

LanceS
07-09-22, 12:44
Avoid. She is a homely Taiwanese girl, ugly with a inwardly concave ass. I was horney and walked through the door when I should have smiled and walked away. Never again! I told myself after dropping my load and hurriedly put on my boots.

C-providers are so hit and MISS. SMH.Does she have tattoos on her legs?

LC310
07-09-22, 15:54
Angel was fun, I agree. I should've gotten her number. Anyone know another booker she works with so that I can avoid VIP's stupid price gouge?Join HX and book through FAC org who has an Angel advertised in Fullerton who I assume is the same Angel in Fullerton advertised by VIP offering PSE service. FAC rates are often less than VIP, but they do charge extra for PSE (BBFS) typically +40 for PSE. However, lately they play games with upcharges even asking for BBBJ upcharges for some girls. I guess they see VIP get away with it and have joined in on the price gouging.

FAC posts pics that are usually not fake or over the top edited. Attached are FAC pics of Angel on HX, which seem much more realistic than the VIP webiste pics for Angel, also attached, that are highly edited and one is from a TikTok account (yangyue520)

The FAC Run HX Accounts:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FunAsianClub2016 (Angel and Lucy ads / pics posted by this account).

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jindd1328

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CACutieClub (Luki and SanSan ads / pics posted by this account).

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BabyJas88

NeedaBBBJCIM
07-10-22, 02:08
With regular young fit bbw and got to screen phone and person and live quick discreet way to contact since rarely on here.

LC310
07-12-22, 14:30
Here's a old picture of Mandy in 2016. Aka Vietdream. She had quite a few names over the years. I hope she is okay though and found her happiness.Looks like she is being booked "for a short time" in Rosemead on one of the FAC org accounts on HX.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gladys3288

Satirodide
07-12-22, 15:21
Looks like she is being booked "for a short time" in Rosemead on one of the FAC org accounts on HX.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gladys3288Do you have a contact number.

LC310
07-12-22, 15:28
Do you have a contact number.They verify through HX. Even with the number they will ask for your HX handle to verify.

MisterChango
07-13-22, 14:35
Looks like she is being booked "for a short time" in Rosemead on one of the FAC org accounts on HX.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gladys3288I have FAC on WeChat where they post pics of all their available ladies daily and I don't see Vietdream pics under any alias listed. And the Gladys account on HX hasn't posted in a long time max has no pic albums.

SaltyDog
07-13-22, 17:50
I have FAC on WeChat where they post pics of all their available ladies daily and I don't see Vietdream pics under any alias listed. And the Gladys account on HX hasn't posted in a long time max has no pic albums.Vietdream is a indy so you're not going to find here the Chango. Look for her on Google. She no way associated with FAC or the other clubs.

MisterChango
07-13-22, 18:32
Vietdream is a indy so you're not going to find here the Chango. Look for her on Google. She no way associated with FAC or the other clubs.LC310 posted the intel I was correcting it.

EuphoriaSeeker
07-14-22, 10:48
She's been in Pasadena this week. Take advantage of the opportunity.

It's not everyday we get blessed with a truly barely legal ****.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LightingAfterDark/comments/v0l619/listen_to_lolonorie_talk_about_her_18_year_old/

PalletJacker69
07-14-22, 16:51
Sup y'all, my very first post here but been lurking this site and others for years, started mongering since I was younger and it's been a long journey.

I think I have a good one for you guys? I haven't really seen anyone post about her before, maybe she goes by a different alias now a days but as far as I know this is a young looking, slender and in shape 5'6 ish Asian girl with cute face and nice full lips, round ass and nice perky tits that let's you bust inside her sweet pussy for. 2 hhr, worth every single penny and I've seen her a few times already and she provides good service every time, a true gem in this field. I booked her through I C-Org I believe through bedpage and was surprised to see how hot she was because I first saw her out in Palm Motel in El Monte, which is usually filled with old grannies so it was refreshing to see her there. She is actually based out in Anaheim / Pasadena mostly now but trust me, she is well worth the drive. My first session with her I requested BBFS and she let's you bust inside, a great option for guys with that deep urge to finish in some good looking pussy with a mound, my absolute favorite. First saw her months ago so maybe she's being gatekept but honestly fellas just text the number and ask for Cici!

(661) xxx-x702.

I haven't found anybody as good as her except for one other Asian hottie in the SGV that offers BBFS but no CIP, maybe I'll post about her another day.

But anyways, hope you guys find this info useful and gald to contribute to the community in any way, still learning how to navigate this site! Have a good day fellas.

Gordito2
07-14-22, 17:26
She's been in Pasadena this week. Take advantage of the opportunity.

It's not everyday we get blessed with a truly barely legal ****.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LightingAfterDark/comments/v0l619/listen_to_lolonorie_talk_about_her_18_year_old/How can she be contacted?

PalletJacker69
07-14-22, 17:59
How can she be contacted?Think I saw a profile on HX.

LC310
07-14-22, 23:50
LC310 posted the intel I was correcting it.The HX account of Gladys3288 (part of FAC) uploaded pictures of and posted that Mandy was going to be available "for a short time" and then took it all down in the same day. No reason for me to make it up. I'm sure Mandy flaked or was gambling all night. FAC had fitVIETMilf advertised for a short time months ago and then she was gone within a few days. No reason for me to make things up.

FYI, fitVIETMilf is the only person Mandy (@PhungChung12) follows on Twitter.

DickensCider
07-15-22, 01:32
The HX account of Gladys3288 (part of FAC) uploaded pictures of and posted that Mandy was going to be available "for a short time" and then took it all down in the same day. No reason for me to make it up. I'm sure Mandy flaked or was gambling all night. FAC had fitVIETMilf advertised for a short time months ago and then she was gone within a few days. No reason for me to make things up.

FYI, fitVIETMilf is the only person Mandy (@PhungChung12) follows on Twitter.It was a different Mandy that FAC has in their stable. In fact there was a pic of the "Mandy" in question on one of their other handles and it was a legit pic of a different girl, not Mandy (VietDream).

LC310
07-15-22, 13:40
It was a different Mandy that FAC has in their stable. In fact there was a pic of the "Mandy" in question on one of their other handles and it was a legit pic of a different girl, not Mandy (VietDream).It was VietDreams (Mandy) they posted for a few hours and I am sure when bookings came in Mandy was out gambling or out of it and they took it all down.

GimmeMoreHead
07-15-22, 13:46
It was VietDreams (Mandy) they posted for a few hours and I am sure when bookings came in Mandy was out gambling or out of it and they took it all down.Does VietDreams still have the phone number posted on her Twitter? It's been too long since I've creampied her pussy and ass. She's so fucking hot.

Rollory
07-15-22, 15:26
Does VietDreams still have the phone number posted on her Twitter? It's been too long since I've creampied her pussy and ass. She's so fucking hot.I tried the 808 and the 626 number immediately. But no response. As of yet! Will advise you if I hear anything.

LC310
07-15-22, 15:43
Does VietDreams still have the phone number posted on her Twitter? It's been too long since I've creampied her pussy and ass. She's so fucking hot.Each time Mandy is in LA she has a new number either an 808 and sometimes 626 area code. I have about 5 old numbers and the last one worked in Feb 2022 but now nothing.

NeedaBBBJCIM
07-18-22, 11:27
As below.

Anything beyond just the Asian crime run women etc here. Any true independents.

Asian and non Asians.

Got me a fit white young bbw local as looking to share in small group or threesome.

With regular young fit bbw and got to screen phone and person and live quick discreet way to contact since rarely on here.

RawrHard
07-18-22, 14:21
I don't really participate in the gilfs available in this area, but I thought I'd give back to my community in sgv LOL. I see that FAC and the like have inflated the BBFS ridiculously. The last time I visited a gilf, she told me to tell the booker that you're looking for cfs, then ask the woman if she does bb when you get there. Apparently bookers take a bigger cut for bb. Depending on how slow business is you might get a discount, since the C-orgs expect you to walk if you're not into them, so it's part of the etiquette, but it also puts pressure on some of them to try to get you to stay in my opinion.

Also, I remember when the FAC rate was 200 for Luki et. Al. , I found another booker in one of the listing sites that was willing to book for 160 hh /180. I don't think they do hh anymore, but this proves that the inflation is on the bookers, not the escorts.

Afaik, the orgs advertise in Taiwan and China, charge these women some amount and take a cut per every transaction. So they make (or lose) money depending on how many clients they get over their visa. While the orgs are definitely part of some organized crime, that doesn't mean the women aren't independent. They're not getting trafficked, or at least most of them aren't.

LC310
07-18-22, 14:48
I don't really participate in the gilfs available in this area, but I thought I'd give back to my community in sgv LOL. I see that FAC and the like have inflated the BBFS ridiculously. The last time I visited a gilf, she told me to tell the booker that you're looking for cfs, then ask the woman if she does bb when you get there. Apparently bookers take a bigger cut for bb. Depending on how slow business is you might get a discount, since the C-orgs expect you to walk if you're not into them, so it's part of the etiquette, but it also puts pressure on some of them to try to get you to stay in my opinion.

Also, I remember when the FAC rate was 200 for Luki et. Al. , I found another booker in one of the listing sites that was willing to book for 160 hh /180. I don't think they do hh anymore, but this proves that the inflation is on the bookers, not the escorts.

Afaik, the orgs advertise in Taiwan and China, charge these women some amount and take a cut per every transaction. So they make (or lose) money depending on how many clients they get over their visa. While the orgs are definitely part of some organized crime, that doesn't mean the women aren't independent. They're not getting trafficked, or at least most of them aren't.Getting the C-Org girls mobile or WeChat allows you to negotiate your own rate. The only downside is that they will send you solicitation messages every week or so.

LC310
07-18-22, 15:15
It was VietDreams (Mandy) they posted for a few hours and I am sure when bookings came in Mandy was out gambling or out of it and they took it all down.So, last week the FAC agency account Gladys3288 uploaded Mandy pics and posted on their profile that she was available for a "short time" and it was all taken down within hours. Now they have an update says, "For that Vietnamese lady wish her well and well take care my friend. " (see screenshot) with a link to this video. Cryptic AF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-y1sr1qUlE

Member #6103
07-18-22, 19:18
So, last week the FAC agency account Gladys3288 uploaded Mandy pics and posted on their profile that she was available for a "short time" and it was all taken down within hours. Now they have an update says, "For that Vietnamese lady wish her well and well take care my friend. " (see screenshot) with a link to this video. Cryptic AF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-y1sr1qUlEThat's very weird. Doesn't help that I watched Incantation too haha. Quick google search shows that the Mantra: bestows longevity, wards off calamities and prevents untimely death. It also removes fears and heals holistically.

So I hope Mandy is alright!

Tjinla2001
07-19-22, 18:46
That's very weird. Doesn't help that I watched Incantation too haha. Quick google search shows that the Mantra: bestows longevity, wards off calamities and prevents untimely death. It also removes fears and heals holistically.

So I hope Mandy is alright!It would be a huge get if FAC employed Mandy. She has a built in base of rabid fans. Sort of like the ex-President.

LC310
07-22-22, 17:22
It would be a huge get if FAC employed Mandy. She has a built in base of rabid fans. Sort of like the ex-President.I don't think we'll ever see Mandy as a full time FAC girl. The FAC workhorses live in their stable and take customers non-stop all day without complaint or customer relations drama. They are earning until they return to China with their bag to invest or retire. Mandy is basically a gambling addict and only has short term goals to get to the casino.

MeetYouSoon170
07-24-22, 00:12
I enjoy independent Asian masseuses. Anyone know some that are available these days? I remember the old days when there seem to have been many.

Member #6332
07-25-22, 20:21
Mentioned this one before. She was on a bit of a hiatus but she's back in town. She's young, smokin' hot, and eager to please. Easy BBFSCIM. Sadly, she doesn't offer CIP. It's not openly advertised by the bookers, but BBFS can be had by asking in person (I suspect some will not heed this advice though). She's currently working in a house out of Alhambra (ask the booker for this specific location). There are usually 2 girls working, but the last few times, she's greeted me at the door in a skimpy sailor costume. Inquire with the booker & girl (not me) about donations since we all know YMMV. A heads up though. This is a c org so make of that what you will. I always insist on getting the services and girl that I requested.

Mimiescort. simdif.com.

Sugarasian. Org.

PalletJacker69
07-26-22, 00:42
Mentioned this one before. She was on a bit of a hiatus but she's back in town. She's young, smokin' hot, and eager to please. Easy BBFSCIM. Sadly, she doesn't offer CIP. It's not openly advertised by the bookers, but BBFS can be had by asking in person (I suspect some will not heed this advice though). She's currently working in a house out of Alhambra (ask the booker for this specific location). There are usually 2 girls working, but the last few times, she's greeted me at the door in a skimpy sailor costume. Inquire with the booker & girl (not me) about donations since we all know YMMV. A heads up though. This is a c org so make of that what you will. I always insist on getting the services and girl that I requested.

Mimiescort. simdif.com.

Sugarasian. Org.She's a beauty forsure with a nice attitude and great body. I've seen her a few times and apparently she told me I was one of her first in this location. I have her personal number so she let me know when she was back right away. This location is off Birth st. In Alhambra. Well worth the money.

AznMarine562
07-26-22, 01:53
Mentioned this one before. She was on a bit of a hiatus but she's back in town. She's young, smokin' hot, and eager to please. Easy BBFSCIM. Sadly, she doesn't offer CIP. It's not openly advertised by the bookers, but BBFS can be had by asking in person (I suspect some will not heed this advice though). She's currently working in a house out of Alhambra (ask the booker for this specific location). There are usually 2 girls working, but the last few times, she's greeted me at the door in a skimpy sailor costume. Inquire with the booker & girl (not me) about donations since we all know YMMV. A heads up though. This is a c org so make of that what you will. I always insist on getting the services and girl that I requested..Which one is she Cindy or Jenny.

Rollory
07-26-22, 07:09
Mentioned this one before. She was on a bit of a hiatus but she's back in town. She's young, smokin' hot, and eager to please. Easy BBFSCIM. Sadly, she doesn't offer CIP. It's not openly advertised by the bookers, but BBFS can be had by asking in person (I suspect some will not heed this advice though). She's currently working in a house out of Alhambra (ask the booker for this specific location). There are usually 2 girls working, but the last few times, she's greeted me at the door in a skimpy sailor costume. Inquire with the booker & girl (not me) about donations since we all know YMMV. A heads up though. This is a c org so make of that what you will. I always insist on getting the services and girl that I requested..Thanks Tro, which girl is this? SA rotates them and I would like to find her if possible. Thanks in advance!

AhardLanding
07-26-22, 13:00
I don't think we'll ever see Mandy as a full time FAC girl. The FAC workhorses live in their stable and take customers non-stop all day without complaint or customer relations drama. They are earning until they return to China with their bag to invest or retire. Mandy is basically a gambling addict and only has short term goals to get to the casino.God, just thinking about that body and her pussy.

Member #6332
07-26-22, 20:04
Thanks Tro, which girl is this? SA rotates them and I would like to find her if possible. Thanks in advance!Not sure because I normally just text her directly. I originally met her through Mimibooker and she originally went by Lily. SA had her as Bella / Berry previously. I know that she was still at the Alhambra location as of yesterday. There's only 2 girls at this location. You can ask to see both before pulling the trigger. She's petite with yellow hair and has a butterfly tattoo above her breast.

Member #6332
07-27-22, 15:57
She's a beauty forsure with a nice attitude and great body. I've seen her a few times and apparently she told me I was one of her first in this location. I have her personal number so she let me know when she was back right away. This location is off Birth st. In Alhambra. Well worth the money.Have you seen the most current, other /2nd, girl at that location? I texted Lily (or whatever she goes by now) and she said she had a "sister" that just arrived. This 2nd girl looks different than the one I've seen before. All she said was, "My sister is very beautiful. Do not use condoms. " I asked her to elaborate if that meant only BBBJ or BBFS, but she was somewhat vague about it and said to come in and discuss. I'm a bit skeptical, but I suppose the worse case is that Lily is still an option.

PalletJacker69
07-28-22, 15:45
Have you seen the most current, other /2nd, girl at that location? I texted Lily (or whatever she goes by now) and she said she had a "sister" that just arrived. This 2nd girl looks different than the one I've seen before. All she said was, "My sister is very beautiful. Do not use condoms. " I asked her to elaborate if that meant only BBBJ or BBFS, but she was somewhat vague about it and said to come in and discuss. I'm a bit skeptical, but I suppose the worse case is that Lily is still an option.Hey,

I have not seen her yet. I think she mentioned that there were other girls here but I haven't been back to that location since I've last saw her. Maybe I'll try her out she looks good in her pictures.

PalletJacker69
07-28-22, 15:47
Have you seen the most current, other /2nd, girl at that location? I texted Lily (or whatever she goes by now) and she said she had a "sister" that just arrived. This 2nd girl looks different than the one I've seen before. All she said was, "My sister is very beautiful. Do not use condoms. " I asked her to elaborate if that meant only BBBJ or BBFS, but she was somewhat vague about it and said to come in and discuss. I'm a bit skeptical, but I suppose the worse case is that Lily is still an option.Just texted Lily right now. She said the other girl does offer BBFS with CIP.

Rollory
07-28-22, 22:44
Just texted Lily right now. She said the other girl does offer BBFS with CIP.Can you tell us the names they go by now? Looks like either Cindy or Jenny is avail at the Alhambra house. Which is which, please and thanks.

MisterChango
07-29-22, 13:20
Just texted Lily right now. She said the other girl does offer BBFS with CIP.All these C-orgs are starting to charge K-girl house fees for whambamthankyoumaam sessions.

Ufoteiuol
07-29-22, 22:55
Mentioned this one before. She was on a bit of a hiatus but she's back in town. She's young, smokin' hot, and eager to please. Easy BBFSCIM. Sadly, she doesn't offer CIP. It's not openly advertised by the bookers, but BBFS can be had by asking in person (I suspect some will not heed this advice though). She's currently working in a house out of Alhambra (ask the booker for this specific location). There are usually 2 girls working, but the last few times, she's greeted me at the door in a skimpy sailor costume. Inquire with the booker & girl (not me) about donations since we all know YMMV. A heads up though. This is a c org so make of that what you will. I always insist on getting the services and girl that I requested..I just saw her earlier today and she told me her name was Lily.

LostLimit
07-30-22, 15:17
I just saw her earlier today and she told me her name was Lily.Is she skinny, short with blonde hair and has tattoo?

HiHoMan
07-31-22, 03:15
Can you tell us the names they go by now? Looks like either Cindy or Jenny is avail at the Alhambra house. Which is which, please and thanks.On Friday, there were 3 girls. I had lily, she showed me her sisters. They were all mid 20's to early 30. Nice figures, not fat old. Will try her sisters soon.

MisterChango
07-31-22, 21:41
On Friday, there were 3 girls. I had lily, she showed me her sisters. They were all mid 20's to early 30. Nice figures, not fat old. Will try her sisters soon.What's the orgs info and price point?