PDA

View Full Version : Ling

Pages : [1] 2

CyJim666
01-05-21, 01:25
Here is the solution a monger mentioned to start a Ling Thread.

So people will stop ***** where her posts belong!

TwBone
01-05-21, 01:33
Here is the solution a monger mentioned to start a Ling Thread.

So people will stop ***** where her posts belong!You are a real gentleman for both Ling and us mongers, very much appreciated!

Stay safe and healthy.

Tw.

OldTatted
01-05-21, 07:18
Now they can ***** about her having her own thread because it's just not fair that some can see her and others can't. You know that you will never be able to appease everybody, don't you?

HighAmperage
01-05-21, 08:29
Yes, Ling deserves her own thread. Thank you for starting one.

NhRider
01-05-21, 09:05
Great idea to start the thread. Saw her yesterday! Great time as always.

Belairht
01-05-21, 10:08
I texted Ling last July and asked if she were entertaining. She told me yes, but with a mask. I decided to pass. Since then, I've been in contact with two of her clients that have recently seen her. Both told me that she required masks to stay on for the entire visit. Masks to remain on for her and the client. Her menu was also reduced to massage, hand job, and intercourse. No kissing, No BJ, No DATY. Ling was once a full GFE, mutual fondling and caressing, kissing with tongue, DATY, uncovered BJ, and covered intercourse. Now she's little more than a Apartment AMP, but without the bad breath and smelly cooch. If someone has seen her recently and knows otherwise, please inform the rest of us.

Sounds
01-05-21, 11:00
I texted Ling last July and asked if she were entertaining. She told me yes, but with a mask. I decided to pass. Since then, I've been in contact with two of her clients that have recently seen her. Both told me that she required masks to stay on for the entire visit. Masks to remain on for her and the client. Her menu was also reduced to massage, hand job, and intercourse. No kissing, No BJ, No DATY. Ling was once a full GFE, mutual fondling and caressing, kissing with tongue, DATY, uncovered BJ, and covered intercourse. Now she's little more than a Apartment AMP, but without the bad breath and smelly cooch. If someone has seen her recently and knows otherwise, please inform the rest of us.As has been stated, she is concerned about the pandemic. She is providing services she is comfortable with at this time. May not be the way we want it, but still better than a lot of what is out there.

Choir Boy
01-05-21, 12:34
I texted Ling last July and asked if she were entertaining. She told me yes, but with a mask. I decided to pass. Since then, I've been in contact with two of her clients that have recently seen her. Both told me that she required masks to stay on for the entire visit. Masks to remain on for her and the client. Her menu was also reduced to massage, hand job, and intercourse. No kissing, No BJ, No DATY. Ling was once a full GFE, mutual fondling and caressing, kissing with tongue, DATY, uncovered BJ, and covered intercourse. Now she's little more than a Apartment AMP, but without the bad breath and smelly cooch. If someone has seen her recently and knows otherwise, please inform the rest of us.I did a 1 hour nuru massage with her around mid-August. (Yes, that's a while ago.) Back then, she kept her mask on, but mine was off the entire session. I'm not sure if the rules have changed.

BigJim959
01-05-21, 14:31
I've somehow ended up on Ling's naughty list, sort of. I've been seeing her pretty regularly. I don't mind the masks much. Last visit she says massage only with HE. At least she warned me ahead of time. I went ahead with appointment, because still better than 90% of AMPs for similar rates. But I have to say it was a little disappointing.

Her business, her body, etc. YMMV.

Sounds
01-05-21, 14:44
I've somehow ended up on Ling's naughty list, sort of. I've been seeing her pretty regularly. I don't mind the masks much. Last visit she says massage only with HE. At least she warned me ahead of time. I went ahead with appointment, because still better than 90% of AMPs for similar rates. But I have to say it was a little disappointing.

Her business, her body, etc. YMMV.Don't think it is naughty list. If it was would probably not get to see her at all.

Think she is getting more freaked out by the virus with all the news reports of more cases, more contagious variant etc.

So is getting more cautious and is less comfortable with doing more at this time.

Hopefully will be able to get back to business as usual when the vaccines are readily available

GangumStyle
01-05-21, 22:21
So I have been seeing Ling for I don't know how long, maybe a year I guess, maybe longer. When I first would see her, it was basic massage and HE. But as the visits went on, my curiosity has increased. I asked to have her stick vibrator in my ass. She happily did with a condom on it. She made me blow just from that. I have also cummerbund on her tips once and had a nuru massage. I didn't care for the nuru. I have asked for a threescore but was not available.

My question is, is there anything else kinky on the menu that I haven't thought about yet. I did have her keep that black skirt on while I fucked her doggy.

As long as she is still available, I have no desire to see anyone else. And I was down to Kiki and Ling. But no reason to not go to Ling anymore.

Choir Boy
01-06-21, 15:35
I had another excellent session with Ling today. My mask was off for the entire session, though she wore hers. I'm not sure what the specific rules are.

She used to have this little hot box next to the massage table that kept the hot towels warm. She took that out. She now used hot water from the bathroom to heat up the towels.

Choir Boy
01-06-21, 21:21
My question is, is there anything else kinky on the menu that I haven't thought about yet. Actually there is. Ling will perform some mild domination fetishes if you want. Mostly light stuff like spanking, tickling, light choking, light slapping, boob smothering. She has some dominatrix equipment as well.

Wiseass
01-07-21, 01:54

Her business, her body, etc. YMMV.

Don't think it is naughty list. If it was would probably not get to see her at all. Think she is getting more freaked out by the virus with all the news reports of more cases, more contagious variant etc. So is getting more cautious and is less comfortable with doing more at this time.
Hopefully will be able to get back to business as usual when the vaccines are readily availableYes, it's True! Texted her for an Appointment. Same thing as BigJim, Massage & HJ only. She texted me with her new service restrictions and adjusted rate, so no surprises. I still went because she gives a really good massage, is very nice, and has bills to pay. I was a little disappointed myself, but I understand her concern.

Choir Boy
01-13-21, 21:07
One more thing. Though I was allowed to take my mask off for the entire session, the other reports are totally accurate. There is no kissing due to the virus.

I do wish things would get back to normal, and soon.

BallsOfSteele
01-14-21, 13:18
One more thing. Though I was allowed to take my mask off for the entire session, the other reports are totally accurate. There is no kissing due to the virus.

I do wish things would get back to normal, and soon.I agree slowly it will happen I think.

Well here's a topic to create some spirited discussion.

I was thinking the other day how I would compare Ling with May from Billerica. Having seen both I'll admit it's a tough choice.

BOS.

Curious Monkey
01-14-21, 14:52
Yes, it's True! Texted her for an Appointment. Same thing as BigJim, Massage & HJ only. She texted me with her new service restrictions and adjusted rate, so no surprises. I still went because she gives a really good massage, is very nice, and has bills to pay. I was a little disappointed myself, but I understand her concern.What's her rate? I used to see her for 30 minutes /150, one hour /180. Did it change?

SammyYork
01-14-21, 15:35
I agree slowly it will happen I think.

I was thinking the other day how I would compare Ling with May from Billerica. Having seen both I'll admit it's a tough choice.

BOS.Oooh! There's one from the past I miss! May. A sweetheart with nips that could take one's eye out if not careful! Seen her many many times a few years back when she was in Billerica apartment complex. True AAMP.

Been following Ling thread for a while now, haven't mustered the courage to ask seniors for intro / digits as have been out of the scene for a while and don't have anything to trade for.

Peace! Be safe out there players!

_Sam.

BallsOfSteele
01-14-21, 17:39
Oooh! There's one from the past I miss! May. A sweetheart with nips that could take one's eye out if not careful! Seen her many many times a few years back when she was in Billerica apartment complex. True AAMP.

Been following Ling thread for a while now, haven't mustered the courage to ask seniors for intro / digits as have been out of the scene for a while and don't have anything to trade for.

Peace! Be safe out there players!

_Sam.Oh yes!! And fun to play with. She is back but located otherside of Boston. I did make the trip she hasn't changed.

With covid she seems to be taking a break.

I'm in the same boat LOL.

Katokay
01-14-21, 22:59
I honestly don't understand the love you guys have for ling. I was disappointed and thought she was meh at best. I have no interest in repeating but clearly I'm in the minority.

Choir Boy
01-15-21, 08:00
I honestly don't understand the love you guys have for ling. I was disappointed and thought she was meh at best. I have no interest in repeating but clearly I'm in the minority.Check her out when the virus dies down.

BostonThree
01-15-21, 09:13
Oh yes!! And fun to play with. She is back but located otherside of Boston. I did make the trip she hasn't changed.

I'm in the same boat LOL.I got contact info a while ago but it was too far for me. How has she aged?

SammyYork
01-15-21, 15:21
Oh yes!! And fun to play with. She is back but located otherside of Boston. I did make the trip she hasn't changed.

I'm in the same boat LOL.Oh cool! Would love to have her contact info if possible.

2021 is already looking better. .

Zack Lawrence
01-15-21, 17:29
I honestly don't understand the love you guys have for ling. I was disappointed and thought she was meh at best. I have no interest in repeating but clearly I'm in the minority.I have to agree I've seen her many times over the years going back to when she was filling at the massage place in Amherst. She is a very nice woman, but I'm surprised about the attention she has generated on this forum. In fact I find it a little creepy the way you guys feel the need to talk about her.

ArchersTarget
01-15-21, 18:11
I have to agree I've seen her many times over the years going back to when she was filling at the massage place in Amherst. She is a very nice woman, but I'm surprised about the attention she has generated on this forum. In fact I find it a little creepy the way you guys feel the need to talk about her.I agree also as I've seen her about 10 times over the years but I use her as my backup. She is nice and all but she is nothing special. She gets the job done but I wouldn't say she is a spinner.

HighAmperage
01-15-21, 23:45
I honestly don't understand the love you guys have for ling. I was disappointed and thought she was meh at best. I have no interest in repeating but clearly I'm in the minority.I beg to differ. . . .

Sounds
01-16-21, 00:49
I agree also as I've seen her about 10 times over the years but I use her as my backup. She is nice and all but she is nothing special. She gets the job done but I wouldn't say she is a spinner.I don't recall anyone ever saying Ling was a spinner. But she is attractive and has a great body.

As always people want and expect different things. There have been other women I have seen that had great reviews. I left them wondering what the fuss was about.

They did not do it for me. Ling does not do it for you and others. That is to be expected. No one is going to please everyone.

Sometimes it is a matter of your chemistry with the girl. Sometimes things click, sometimes not. Just the way this hobby is.

Belairht
01-16-21, 10:55
I don't know if you are in the minority or not, but I too am disappointed with Ling. I wasn't always disappointed with her. I first met ling five years ago when she was part of Lily Zhang's stable, Asian May, Nessa, and Ling. At that time, she was true GFE, mutual caressing and fondling, plenty of kissing with tongue, FIV, FUHA, DATY, DATO, uncovered BJ, and intercourse in all positions. I considered her the best of the trio. She continued her top performance when she left Lily and entertained after hours at BRM. Then she disappeared for a year and when she returned and set up shop at the apartment in Lowell, her services changed. No more DFK, LFK only. No more uncoverd BJ, only covered. She wouldn't kiss after DATY. She had basically become an Apartment AMP, but without the bad breath and smelly cooch. I continued to see her until the virus hit. But I won't return until she loses the mask.

I honestly don't understand the love you guys have for ling. I was disappointed and thought she was meh at best. I have no interest in repeating but clearly I'm in the minority.

DeepSix
01-28-21, 23:46
Standard visit, lots of touching, hugging, she undressed me, I undressed her. Lots of mutual touching, DATY, FIV, multiple positions, she took a good pounding and was really into it, FIA which she seemed to like. Finished up and we laid together while I caressed her body.

Until next time.

HighAmperage
01-30-21, 08:54
Ling was her usual instant erection self and very playful. We mutually undressed and I licked, sucked, and kissed just about everything but her mouth (double mask on). Then on to the main event which she really seems to enjoy, then some mutual caressing, followed by a second main event (I brought an extra hat just in case). Very, very nice session! I always tip her extra because I have found that you get what you pay for and if you tip these girls well, they will take care of your tip well.

CyJim666
01-30-21, 12:54
I have heard of great info on the trio from about 5 years +.

Can anyone share any contact info for any of them. I have been only seeing.

Ling, but like most of you guys I got to try something different now and then.

Also, I live closer to Boston, so harder to sneaker over to Lowell especially since.

I carpool with my brother-in-law! Haha.

Jared260
02-01-21, 22:46
So, it looks from the reports of HA and DS, that her switch to reduced options for Covid safety reasons in postings a few weeks back may be short-lived (except for masks). A leopard doesn't change its spots. Lower tips and lower flow through the apartment might not pay the bills.

JayBean
02-02-21, 11:53
I too saw Ling a few weeks back and although masks were on the entire session she was the same as always. A good time was had as always. She always delivers for me!

CyJim666
02-02-21, 15:06
What are those? I only use this site Thanks.

So, it looks from the reports of HA and DS, that her switch to reduced options for Covid safety reasons in postings a few weeks back may be short-lived (except for masks). A leopard doesn't change its spots. Lower tips and lower flow through the apartment might not pay the bills.

JayBean
02-03-21, 01:47
What are those? I only use this site Thanks.He was referring to the initials of High Amperage (HA) and Deepsix (DS).

As they had just posted about Ling.

Wiseass
02-03-21, 02:44
What are those? I only use this site Thanks.Jim,
HA and DS were abbreviations for HighAmperage and DeepSix, Posters of Posts #29 & #30 of this Thread.

BigJim959
02-03-21, 12:03
I have not found the former service level available, but I haven't asked for it since she advised me of the changes.

Wiseass
02-03-21, 13:49
I have not found the former service level available, but I haven't asked for it since she advised me of the changes.I have not seen her since my Level of Service was reduced on my last visit, as well as her Rate, to compensate. The experience was typical of what I can get at a Local AMP, without making the long trip up her way. Makes me think I am due to see her again with all this talk and see if my service will go back to normal. We're into February now and the rent is due. She is very Nice! Even at reduced Service Levels a Monthly Visit is Appropriate.

CyJim666
02-03-21, 16:18
Yes, I think a lot of it depends on how you treat her!

So, those that take care of her or even "over pay" probably get special treatment!

I know she doesn't really want to do 15 or 30 minute sessions, to make more.

So, as the saying go:

"You get what you pay for!

What come around goes around! Treat her well and she will treat you well!

Wiseass
02-03-21, 18:31
Yes, I think a lot of it depends on how you treat her!

So, those that take care of her or even "over pay" probably get special treatment!

I know she doesn't really want to do 15 or 30 minute sessions, to make more.

So, as the saying go: "You get what you pay for!

What come around goes around! Treat her well and she will treat you well!Well, I have always had Hour Sessions, always a Gentleman, and always bring her Something Extra. She loves Fish to eat.

As another Customer suggested to me, who saw her a few days after I did (Got Normal Service), that my Reduced Service could have been a simple case of Aunt Flo visiting. If that's the case, Today is pretty much exactly 4 weeks since that Reduced Service Session.

Interesting if anyone seeing her these few days get Reduced Service. I'll wait another week before seeing her to play it safe, and see if I'm back to Normal Service.

Jared260
02-03-21, 21:53
Maybe that is the key to the confusion. Different levels in the Lust for Ling Club: bronze, silver, gold and platinum. Bronze for uninitiated who beg for a referral to get into the club (dreams of service & Silver for newbie first-timers and a few visits to try her out and for her to see if you are for real (reduced service with maybe a surprise service upgrade); Gold for the Made-guys, one Ling's boys (visit regularly, get preCovid level service but with masks, maybe some reduction of service at times but they don't care because they paid their dues with annual membership); and Platinum for the top group of enamored, select, special dudes, who get what the made guys get and more, have dropped thousands of dollars over time on Ling, she may see them outside the apartment like GFE dates or do overnights (service is wide open like the days before she set up in her AAMP). Ling is very special and the best ever to Platinums. Stating your membership level might help make sense of the YMMV in the mixed reviews.

Lifespan
02-03-21, 22:30
Well, I have always had Hour Sessions, always a Gentleman, and always bring her Something Extra. She loves Fish to eat.

As another Customer suggested to me, who saw her a few days after I did (Got Normal Service), that my Reduced Service could have been a simple case of Aunt Flo visiting. If that's the case, Today is pretty much exactly 4 weeks since that Reduced Service Session.

Interesting if anyone seeing her these few days get Reduced Service. I'll wait another week before seeing her to play it safe, and see if I'm back to Normal Service.Go see her tomorrow! I visited her yesterday, great service as usual and surely her Aunt isn't visiting. She has double masks on as she is really worried about the virus. Oh, if it happens to be a snowy day, pay attention to the big crowd in the parking lot who's cleaning their cars. I estimated at least two dozens people were in the parking lot in comparison to 2 or 3 people in a normal day. I felt they were staring at me, but what the heck, we do what we got to do!

Lifespan
02-03-21, 22:50
I agree slowly it will happen I think.

BOS.I'm a big fan of Ling, but I have to give May a slight edge. Vividly remember the first time I saw her, she bent her knees and went right into the business after I put the cover on. I didn't even mentioned a single word about BJ! Ling will do that too, but not as proactive as May. May's attitude of pleasing you is second to none!

Body wise, Ling has big lead over May.

WIL79
02-04-21, 16:54
I'm a big fan of Ling, but I have to give May a slight edge. Vividly remember the first time I saw her, she bent her knees and went right into the business after I put the cover on. I didn't even mentioned a single word about BJ! Ling will do that too, but not as proactive as May. May's attitude of pleasing you is second to none!

Body wise, Ling has big lead over May.Both Ling and May are in my top five or six. Yes, Ling has a bit nicer body but I certainly enjoyed May's. May had the best tease and magically put on the cover orally. Haven't seen Ling much since covid times and haven't partaken of her massage or oral skills in some time. For sure I would like another visit with May to compare if she's reachable.

Lifespan
02-04-21, 22:09
Both Ling and May are in my top five or six. Yes, Ling has a bit nicer body but I certainly enjoyed May's. May had the best tease and magically put on the cover orally. Haven't seen Ling much since covid times and haven't partaken of her massage or oral skills in some time. For sure I would like another visit with May to compare if she's reachable.I was able to add May's WeChat and say hi to her, but hasn't been able to schedule an appointment yet. I know she moved to south shore a couple of years ago and retired (or semi retired? But recently rumor says she's back in business. Can anyone concur?

CyJim666
02-05-21, 07:32
Has anyone seen May, since she retired?

If, so got her any intel to share would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Jim.

Sounds
02-05-21, 12:44

Thanks!

Jim.Would definitely be interested in her contact info as well if she is out of retirement.

Spill
02-05-21, 16:50

Thanks!

Jim.Nope. And email to Lilly go unanswered. I no longer have Lilly's email address.

Lifespan
02-05-21, 22:24
Nope. And email to Lilly go unanswered. I no longer have Lilly's email address.LOL, I did the same thing! Your post made me to login my burner email and found I sent two emails to Lilly without any response. That was back in Oct 2016, man, how fast time flies, those old good days.

Oxy Moron
02-21-21, 20:29
I contacted Ling last summer but I haven't had the chance to get there yet. I don't see any info in this thread about her rates. Anybody?

Lennox65
02-22-21, 05:33
I contacted Ling last summer but I haven't had the chance to get there yet. I don't see any info in this thread about her rates. Anybody?IIRC it was 160.00 hh 180.00 hour. I have always taken the hour and given her 200.00.

CyJim666
02-22-21, 07:30
IIRC it was 160.00 hh 180.00 hour. I have always taken the hour and given her 200.00.You can ask when you schedule with her, but I think she is $200/ hr, now. Which, I hope is a no brainer, since it will cost you $180-220 at an AMP for FS, if you can get that far!

Be safe
Jim

PS, I would appreciate any info that you have for May, THANKS!

Oxy Moron
02-22-21, 10:55
You can ask when you schedule with her, but I think she is $200/ hr, now. Which, I hope is a no brainer, since it will cost you $180-220 at an AMP for FS, if you can get that far!

Be safe
Jim

PS, I would appreciate any info that you have for May, THANKS!Thank you both for the info. She sounds like a great time at a very reasonable rate. I just have to figure out how to get out of the house before I go crazy!

Jared260
02-24-21, 08:34
Used to live in Chicago. Great restaurant city. All kinds of pizza there, including some real exotic styles. You could find almost anything you want. Then I moved South for awhile to small to mid-sized town. I asked some of the locals, if there was any good pizza in town. Their eyes lit up. "oh yes, we've got the best pizza you'll ever eat". Coming from Chicago, I was happy to hear that. So, I asked what is the name of this place? "Have you ever heard of Pizza Hut?" I thought they were kidding, but no. It happened many times. Local standards. Better than you get at home, and better than so-so, entry-level in the grocery store, but after you've had really good pizza, you know it's not a high-end pizza eating experience or a to-die-for pizza. That's Ling. Nice local pizza. Not worth a long drive. Move her out of Lowell with some serious competition and she wouldn't have her own thread.

Choir Boy
02-24-21, 10:52
That's Ling. Nice local pizza. Not worth a long drive. Move her out of Lowell with some serious competition and she wouldn't have her own thread.Very well then. Where, outside of Lowell, may we find this "serious competition"?

Sounds
02-24-21, 12:43
Used to live in Chicago. Great restaurant city. All kinds of pizza there, including some real exotic styles. You could find almost anything you want. Then I moved South for awhile to small to mid-sized town. I asked some of the locals, if there was any good pizza in town. Their eyes lit up. "oh yes, we've got the best pizza you'll ever eat". Coming from Chicago, I was happy to hear that. So, I asked what is the name of this place? "Have you ever heard of Pizza Hut?" I thought they were kidding, but no. It happened many times. Local standards. Better than you get at home, and better than so-so, entry-level in the grocery store, but after you've had really good pizza, you know it's not a high-end pizza eating experience or a to-die-for pizza. That's Ling. Nice local pizza. Not worth a long drive. Move her out of Lowell with some serious competition and she wouldn't have her own thread.Only reason she has her own thread is folks were complaining about postings about her in the massage thread. Not for any other reason.

Would say have to at least go out of state to find better. Considering what is available, she is one of best around in my opinion at a reasonable cost. And for me, worth the drive.

Also if you are basing things only on seeing her after Covid started, you are probably not getting her top notch service.

Member #6450
02-24-21, 18:41
Very well then. Where, outside of Lowell, may we find this "serious competition"?Right! There really is none. Not unless you up the price way up. Have you seen Eros and Tryst lately? $600, $700, and even $900 to $1000 per hour. Some with 2 hour minimum. Some of those ladies were $300 and $400 not that long ago. I know COVID has done a number but GPS much? Christ! Granted those ladies look really hot but hotness doesn't dictate how the session will be. At some point the law of diminishing returns kicks in. A lot of these ladies don't understand that concept.

With Ling, I've always had a nice time and I think she's pretty and that she's a really nice person. Take care of her and she will reciprocate. Her place is clean, safe, and she's always wearing something nice. I know she's no supermodel but her attitude and enthusiasm more than makes up for it for me.

CyJim666
02-24-21, 23:30
I'm guessing you have not been referred to her. So, don't knock it until, you have an opportunity to meet her!

Be safe!

Jim.

Used to live in Chicago. Great restaurant city. All kinds of pizza there, including some real exotic styles. You could find almost anything you want. Then I moved South for awhile to small to mid-sized town. I asked some of the locals, if there was any good pizza in town. Their eyes lit up. "oh yes, we've got the best pizza you'll ever eat". Coming from Chicago, I was happy to hear that. So, I asked what is the name of this place? "Have you ever heard of Pizza Hut?" I thought they were kidding, but no. It happened many times. Local standards. Better than you get at home, and better than so-so, entry-level in the grocery store, but after you've had really good pizza, you know it's not a high-end pizza eating experience or a to-die-for pizza. That's Ling. Nice local pizza. Not worth a long drive. Move her out of Lowell with some serious competition and she wouldn't have her own thread.

HighAmperage
02-25-21, 00:29
Right! There really is none. Not unless you up the price way up. Have you seen Eros and Tryst lately? $600, $700, and even $900 to $1000 per hour. Some with 2 hour minimum. Some of those ladies were $300 and $400 not that long ago. I know COVID has done a number but GPS much? Christ! Granted those ladies look really hot but hotness doesn't dictate how the session will be. At some point the law of diminishing returns kicks in. A lot of these ladies don't understand that concept.

With Ling, I've always had a nice time and I think she's pretty and that she's a really nice person. Take care of her and she will reciprocate. Her place is clean, safe, and she's always wearing something nice. I know she's no supermodel but her attitude and enthusiasm more than makes up for it for me.I totally agree! You're not likely to find a performance / price ratio that is any better than her in the state of Mass. She checks all the boxes for me and is certainly worth the long drive.

Jared260
02-25-21, 03:03
From the pro group, there's. Nice time / I think she's pretty / really nice person / Her place is clean / safe / wearing something nice / not a supermodel / attitude and enthusiasm / performance to price ratio that is any better than her in the state of Mass. That's it? This is the basis for all the hype and promotion? Those things are fine, and clean / safe is better than a trash pad with pimp boyfriend who tries to rob you. No brainer there. Wearing something nice is fine too, for 2 minutes until it comes off. Unless a fashion show and foot / shoe fetish is your thing, then this is real good. The performance-price ratio comment sounds a bit like driving business her way, like AMP owners or partners do who are taking a cut.

Sounds
02-25-21, 16:30
From the pro group, there's. Nice time / I think she's pretty / really nice person / Her place is clean / safe / wearing something nice / not a supermodel / attitude and enthusiasm / performance to price ratio that is any better than her in the state of Mass. That's it? This is the basis for all the hype and promotion? Those things are fine, and clean / safe is better than a trash pad with pimp boyfriend who tries to rob you. No brainer there. Wearing something nice is fine too, for 2 minutes until it comes off. Unless a fashion show and foot / shoe fetish is your thing, then this is real good. The performance-price ratio comment sounds a bit like driving business her way, like AMP owners or partners do who are taking a cut.LOL No one is taking a cut.

Your negativity is based on comparing to so called better options. So far you have not provided any though you were asked in a previous post.

We all would be interested in a better option at similar price

HighAmperage
02-25-21, 18:34
The performance-price ratio comment sounds a bit like driving business her way, like AMP owners or partners do who are taking a cut.No financial interest here whatsoever. Just comparing with what I have experienced and what it cost me. But to each his own, I guess.

Orion Pax
02-25-21, 19:40
I've never publicly posted about seeing her and don't plan to make it a habit so I'll get it all out here:

She really is an amazing provider and checks all the boxes most providers don't. If I could change anything at all it would be to have the option to go uncovered but that's really it and it's not even close to a deal breaker or a turn off. Personality and attitude go a long way from my experience and she has that by the boat load plus she's easily a 7/10 (5 being your average woman.) Ever since I first saw her in the summer (thanks for the referral, you know who you are) nearly every time I've opted to see someone else I found myself thinking "Damn, I wish I'd went to see Ling instead. " And for me that tells me a lot about her service. She's hard to get a referral for and I was admittedly jealous of those who could but after seeing her I totally understood why. She is truly an oasis in the desert that is MA. Not that hers isn't great but have I gotten a better BJ? Yes but the overall package and experience doesn't come close to Ling. And for what you get compared to others with regard to her price point (which is incredible) it's a no brainer. Until I get hooked up to try that infamous "Lunenburg MILF" I'll happily drive the 20-25 minutes to get to Ling.

OldTatted
02-26-21, 08:24
I've never publicly posted about seeing her and don't plan to make it a habit so I'll get it all out here:

She really is an amazing provider and checks all the boxes most providers don't. If I could change anything at all it would be to have the option to go uncovered but that's really it and it's not even close to a deal breaker or a turn off. Personality and attitude go a long way from my experience and she has that by the boat load plus she's easily a 7/10 (5 being your average woman.) Ever since I first saw her in the summer (thanks for the referral, you know who you are) nearly every time I've opted to see someone else I found myself thinking "Damn, I wish I'd went to see Ling instead. " And for me that tells me a lot about her service. She's hard to get a referral for and I was admittedly jealous of those who could but after seeing her I totally understood why. She is truly an oasis in the desert that is MA. Not that hers isn't great but have I gotten a better BJ? Yes but the overall package and experience doesn't come close to Ling. And for what you get compared to others with regard to her price point (which is incredible) it's a no brainer. Until I get hooked up to try that infamous "Lunenburg MILF" I'll happily drive the 20-25 minutes to get to Ling.My thoughts exactly. I'd also add that the original poster must not have seen her or like everything else, she wasn't his type or they didn't mesh. To each their own. I like mocha ice cream and the person next to me likes pistachio. Whatever. Now about this "Lunenburg MILF".

Choir Boy
02-26-21, 12:21
Is there anyone who has seen both Miss Ling and some of the BTT girls? That should provide a useful comparison.

Sounds
02-26-21, 22:03
Is there anyone who has seen both Miss Ling and some of the BTT girls? That should provide a useful comparison.Have not been to BTT because they want too much personal information. Win for Ling.

But based on reviews I've read they do offer BBBJ and rimming which you won't get with Ling. Win for BTT.

But they are also close to twice Ling's price. Win for Ling.

BTT also seems to still offer DFK. Ling stopped this service due to COVID. Win for BTT but when pandemic under control may be a tie.

Would be great if someone actually experienced with both could offer their perspective.

CyJim666
02-27-21, 01:51
Have not been to BTT because they want too much personal information. Win for Ling.

But based on reviews I've read they do offer BBBJ and rimming which you won't get with Ling. Win for BTT.

But they are also close to twice Ling's price. Win for Ling.

BTT also seems to still offer DFK. Ling stopped this service due to COVID. Win for BTT but when pandemic under control may be a tie.

Would be great if someone actually experienced with both could offer their perspective.She is more careful, so you are less likely to get sick from her then BTT, let's call it 3-2 win for Ling.

CyJim666
02-27-21, 01:54
She is out of town for a few days!

Hopefully, back next week.

ArchersTarget
02-27-21, 13:53
She is more careful, so you are less likely to get sick from her then BTT, let's call it 3-2 win for Ling.I have gotten a BBBJ from Ling as I can't cum with a condom so we did 69 without a condom and she likes rubbing my cock on her pussy and coming really close to putting it in without the rubber.

Sounds
02-27-21, 18:00
I have gotten a BBBJ from Ling as I can't cum with a condom so we did 69 without a condom and she likes rubbing my cock on her pussy and coming really close to putting it in without the rubber.As someone had mentioned before, seems YMMV with her.

Did she allow CIM?

CyJim666
02-28-21, 00:54
She is out of town for a few days!

Hopefully, back next week.She messaged me that she is on her back!

Wiseass
02-28-21, 01:58
She messaged me that she is on her back!She's Back, and already on her Back? Wow, Talk about getting a Customer in the Door real Quick! Didn't waste any time! LOL.

PS- Couldn't resist cracking a Joke!

FloydFec1
03-07-21, 20:05
Is there a link for this Ling somewhere? Is she seeing new people?

Stay Safe,

FF.

Wiseass
03-07-21, 21:01

Stay Safe,

FF.This is the only Ad, that I know of, that Exists. The Ad is old and the Phone Number is Invalid. She is UTR now!

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ling-escort-new-england-97185

As far as seeing new people, the Answer was No, the last time this question was asked. Covid has her being cautious.

CyJim666
03-08-21, 07:39

Stay Safe,

FF.Wiseass is correct about that posting on them probably over 5 yrs ago!

She might see new people by referral from people she trusts. So, if you are a contributing senior member you might be able to get a referral. Some of the referrals she did not trust, maybe from previous attempts of calling and texting without a referral or just bad vibes.

Be safe,

Jim.

HighAmperage
03-12-21, 09:25
Lot's of discussions about "referrals", etc. , but does anyone have a recent update on her status these days? Level of service? Restrictions?

Sounds
03-12-21, 11:54
Lot's of discussions about "referrals", etc. , but does anyone have a recent update on her status these days? Level of service? Restrictions?From reading the forum she is seeing people. But from what has been said, it appears is a matter of YMMV for service and restrictions.

Wiseass
03-12-21, 20:26
Lot's of discussions about "referrals", etc. , but does anyone have a recent update on her status these days? Level of service? Restrictions?

From reading the forum she is seeing people. But from what has been said, it appears is a matter of YMMV for service and restrictions.With all due respect, You're not correct. If you read the Posts, the last time anyone posted that they actually saw her was back in January (Myself being one). The question asked was "Does anyone have a RECENT update on her status. ". January to me, is not considered recent.

Personally, I would like to know myself. My last visit was a Nude HJ at a reduced rate Her restrictions. I haven't been back since due to unforseen expenses hitting me in February, and not being up in that area except once in the last month. The one time I was up there I opted for Mosa Spa since it was a couple of minutes from Market Basket, and convenient. Coco said come right over, when I called.

So has anyone seen Ling in the last 5 weeks, and if so, report their restrictions?

Sounds
03-12-21, 22:11
With all due respect, You're not correct. If you read the Posts, the last time anyone posted that they actually saw her was back in January (Myself being one). The question asked was "Does anyone have a RECENT update on her status. ". January to me, is not considered recent.

Personally, I would like to know myself. My last visit was a Nude HJ at a reduced rate Her restrictions. I haven't been back since due to unforseen expenses hitting me in February, and not being up in that area except once in the last month. The one time I was up there I opted for Mosa Spa since it was a couple of minutes from Market Basket, and convenient. Coco said come right over, when I called.

So has anyone seen Ling in the last 5 weeks, and if so, report their restrictions?There is this recent post from a couple days ago.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8093-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5247601&viewfull=1#post5247601

But does not say exactly when he saw her.

And this one from beginning of March saying the no kissing may be permanent.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8092-Escort-Reports&p=5233530&viewfull=1#post5233530

Wiseass
03-13-21, 00:02
There is this recent post from a couple days ago.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8093-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5247601&viewfull=1#post5247601

But does not say exactly when he saw her.

And this one from beginning of March saying the no kissing may be permanent.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8092-Escort-Reports&p=5233530&viewfull=1#post5233530You just proved my point. As you admit, the First Post doesn't say when he saw her. Could have been last year, for all we know. The second Post asked her about kissing via text, he didn't see her.

So again, with all due respect, your not correct. There are no posts of anyone that has seen her recently.

So once again, has anyone seen Ling in the last 5 weeks, and if so, report their restrictions?

Sounds
03-13-21, 00:57
You just proved my point. As you admit, the First Post doesn't say when he saw her. Could have been last year, for all we know. The second Post asked her about kissing via text, he didn't see her.

So again, with all due respect, your not correct. There are no posts of anyone that has seen her recently.

So once again, has anyone seen Ling in the last 5 weeks, and if so, report their restrictions?I am just trying to help. My information is based on posts on this forum. No one posted about actually seeing her in the past month is true. But the "restrictions" question is totally useless.

Reading the reports on here she has different restrictions for different people, assuming no one is making shit up. This is not "incorrect" information. What she allows me to do and you to do, and the next guy seems to all be different. Just because she allows one person to do something does not mean she would do the same with anyone else.

This post and the one before it are probably very accurate in explaining the discrepancies in mileage

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32880-Ling&p=5191089&viewfull=1#post5191089

CyJim666
03-13-21, 01:24
I meet with her last week, she was been the same no kissing and wore a mask the whole time.

She mentioned the other day, that she is going to be helping her sister with cleaning / remodeling her house the next week or 2.

So, for the guy that was planning to just drop in, she probably won't be there unless she has an appointment.

Also, she does go shopping a lot, when she is not busy. So, good luck with that. LOL.

Be safe,

Jim.

Wiseass
03-13-21, 03:45
From reading the forum she is seeing people. But from what has been said, it appears is a matter of YMMV for service and restrictions.

I am just trying to help. My information is based on posts on this forum. No one posted about actually seeing her in the past month is true. But the "restrictions" question is totally useless.

Reading the reports on here she has different restrictions for different people, assuming no one is making shit up. This is not "incorrect" information. What she allows me to do and you to do, and the next guy seems to all be different. Just because she allows one person to do something does not mean she would do the same with anyone else.

This post and the one before it are probably very accurate in explaining the discrepancies in mileage

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32880-Ling&p=5191089&viewfull=1#post5191089For the last time, I said Your not Correct about her seeing people recently based on reading the Forum. I stressed the word "recently" and quantified it as the last 5 weeks. You actually admited "No one posted about actually seeing her in the past month is true". Never said anything was Correct or Incorrect about her restrictions. Don't extrapolate my comment of on the 1st part of my question into the 2nd part of my question. You said your trying to help, but you turned it into a NASA Project. Keep it Simple.

CyJim just posted with his recent experience (What I had asked), so that's one Person that responded. He saw my question and posted his RECENT experience. That's all I was looking for. Who has seen her Recently and what Restrictions. Forgot to include Level of Service. Just was a Repeat question of the Previous Post, why, because I was also interested. CyJim is one of her Trusted Customers and the Mask stayed on, so no Kissing and No BJ still for him.

You said you wanted to help. You could have started off posting your last visit and your experience. My experience has been all FS Sessions except the last, which was reduced service (Nude HJ), back in early January. Another Customer same experience as me seeing her within a couple of days of my session. Wondering if Aunt Flo to Blame. I have posted this info, you referenced one of them.

I haven't seen her since. Ran into some unexpected Financial Expenses (Car for one), which put a dent in my activities, and I haven't rushed back to see her based on my last visit. I rather read Guys posting their experience from a RECENT Session, then look over posts where alot don't have a time reference or a couple were preCovid experiences. OK enough Said!

Wiseass
03-13-21, 03:51
I meet with her last week, she was been the same no kissing and wore a mask the whole time.

She mentioned the other day, that she is going to be helping her sister with cleaning / remodeling her house the next week or 2.

So, for the guy that was planning to just drop in, she probably won't be there unless she has an appointment.

Also, she does go shopping a lot, when she is not busy. So, good luck with that. LOL.

Be safe,

Jim.Thanks Jim! I really didn't think the Mask would come off even for you. Appreciate the Info and the Post! You said she will be busy the next week or 2 at her sisters, but still taking appointments. Thanks for the warning about her being a Shopaholic, LOL.

TimLuvsTits69
03-16-21, 15:40
I was introduced to Ling a year and a half ago, I started seeing her weekly and thought that she was amazing and probably in my top 5 ATF, but like everything, I get bored after a few weeks and think I can do better elsewhere. I stopped seeing her and was splitting my time between AMPs and escorts and had some good girls, some not so good girls and some down right awful girls. I texted Ling last week and asked if I could see her, she responded right away, got me in the next day. She is absolutely incredible. I really spent time this go around checking out her face, her body, every detail I could so I could etch it in my brain. Like every woman, its completely different on you, how you look, dress, smell, treat her, I'm sure with some guys its just so so and with others, its amazing. I would just say that if you get trusted enough for a referral, do not pass it up.

NhRider
03-16-21, 22:19
Text Ling and set up an appointment for later on that day. Requested my usual nuru massage. Once I got there she was wearing a long leopard print dress. We both got ready and I started kissing her neck and ears. She was wearing a mask, so I started caressing her body with my hands.

I asked if we could go to the bed instead of the massage. She agreed. She unfortunately wore the mask the whole time. But still a great session with multiple positions and dining at the why. She moaned and talked the whole time.

After I finished she offered a massage but I declined. Quick shower and out the door.

The only negative was the mask, so no kissing or BJ.

DeepSix
03-28-21, 14:04
Great as always, looks great, tastes great, perfect size fake tits, amazing nips. Fun time, she gets into it, love the dimples on her backside, masks were worn and no fast food binge needed afterwards.

CoolGuy1985
04-10-21, 14:26
Made another visit to Ling. As always, very cooperative. Mask on whole time. She lets you explore herself very willingly and openly. In a way no other provider allows it. That's why she stays my Plan A and only when I really want a change I visit another provider. But every single time I am like "should have spent this money on Ling".

DBucketz
04-14-21, 12:30
How does one get a session in with Ling? I was just asked by my job to work in a location close to Lowell for the next month. Thought I'd give Ling a shot.

Sounds
04-15-21, 07:21
How does one get a session in with Ling? I was just asked by my job to work in a location close to Lowell for the next month. Thought I'd give Ling a shot.You need a referral from someone she trusts, that trusts you enough to refer you to her.

If you take the time to read this section and the massage section you will find information on how you may get a referral.

CoolGuy1985
05-20-21, 16:35
Ling had her second vaccination and if you also have taken it, mask is off. At this point I request you guys to be honest about it and take vaccination when you can for your, her health.

Anyways because mask was off, asked for CBJ and did the deed in 69. Kiss still not allowed but this was after a long break so 69 was also worth it.

Railman
05-23-21, 13:28
Lifespan, empty your mail box please.

Spuinilli
06-07-21, 13:24
While waiting for Jerry's new provider coming next week, would greatly appreciate a referral to Ling. Let me know the requirements.

DeepSix
06-07-21, 20:55
Saw ling about a week ago after some phone confusion, It was great to see her pretty face, the rest of the session was the usual fun time, DATY, multiple positions, cuddling, etc.,.

BostonThree
06-14-21, 06:16
Saw ling about a week ago after some phone confusion, It was great to see her pretty face, the rest of the session was the usual fun time, DATY, multiple positions, cuddling, etc.,.I also had a recent maskless romp with her. 60 minutes of non stop fun.

ClMike01
06-15-21, 12:54
Anyone else been able to bareback her?

CoolGuy1985
06-15-21, 14:48
Anyone else been able to bareback her?Really curious to know if she would do bare with any of her clientele. If I hear a positive report I can try and convince.

Zod527
06-15-21, 16:53
It would be great if you can PM me Ling contact info.

Really curious to know if she would do bare with any of her clientele. If I hear a positive report I can try and convince.

Sounds
06-15-21, 18:16
Really curious to know if she would do bare with any of her clientele. If I hear a positive report I can try and convince.Refused BBBJ with me as well. I enjoy her very much, but a BJ is not her strong suit. I don't even bother asking for one anymore.

Never heard anyone hint at doing BBFS with her. But based on reviews, she does seem to have a different menu for different people. So I suppose anything is possible.

Choir Boy
06-16-21, 06:56
It would be great if you can PM me Ling contact info.Yes I agree; that would be great. However Ling does not advertise. You must have a referral from a current client.

ClMike01
06-16-21, 07:41
Refused BBBJ with me as well. I enjoy her very much, but a BJ is not her strong suit. I don't even bother asking for one anymore.

Never heard anyone hint at doing BBFS with her. But based on reviews, she does seem to have a different menu for different people. So I suppose anything is possible.She did it once with me, but wouldn't do it again so not sure why.

Wiseass
06-16-21, 12:21
Anyone else been able to bareback her? She did it once with me, but wouldn't do it again so not sure why.

Refused BBBJ with me as well. I enjoy her very much, but a BJ is not her strong suit. I don't even bother asking for one anymore. Never heard anyone hint at doing BBFS with her. But based on reviews, she does seem to have a different menu for different people. So I suppose anything is possible.Yes, it is Possible! But it's Very Expensive! You need to be Good Looking, be Well Groomed, have Impecable Personal Hygiene, have Good Social Graces, be Fully Vaccinated, have the Financial Resources, and have a Very Good Rapore with Ling. The Key to get the Ball Rolling is what CyJim said, Ling is a Shopaholic and she has Expensive Tastes. My Buddy, who obviously sees her, offered her a Shopping Spree. She shopped during the Afternoon, and they spent the Night in a Bareback (BBBJ & BBFS) MSOG Session to Remember, with a Goodbye Treat in the Morning. It added 4 Figures to his Credit Card, but it was worth it to Him. He'll never Post it either, because it will ID him, and he'll get PMed to Death.

So it's Possible! As Sounds said, Different Menu for Different People!

Belairht
06-16-21, 14:39
When Ling first arrived 6-plus years ago, she was GFE, mutual caressing and fondling, kissing with tongue, FIV, FUHA, DATY, DATO, uncovered BJ and covered intercourse. She started out as the third spoke of Lily Zhang's stable, Asian May, Nessa, and Ling. I always felt that she was the best of the three. May retired, Nessa was traveling, and Ling disappeared shortly after. Then Ling returned a year later and was seeing her old clients after hours at a massage parlor in Nashua. Her menu remained GFE while at the massage parlor. She would allow me to slide my cock along her gash and sometimes the head would part her labia and be right at the entrance. She'd then ask, "condom? I always wanted to say no and just slide it in, but I didn't. The massage parlor folded up and she disappeared again and when she returned this time and set up shop in Lowell, GFE was no longer an option (at least not for her usual fee). No more kissing with tongue, LFK only and no more uncovered BJs, covered only. I'm envious of anyone who has the financial where-with-all to get what they want from her. Me? I take what she gives for her usual entrance fee.

Yes, it is Possible! But it's Very Expensive! You need to be Good Looking, be Well Groomed, have Impecable Personal Hygiene, have Good Social Graces, be Fully Vaccinated, have the Financial Resources, and have a Very Good Rapore with Ling. The Key to get the Ball Rolling is what CyJim said, Ling is a Shopaholic and she has Expensive Tastes. My Buddy, who obviously sees her, offered her a Shopping Spree. She shopped during the Afternoon, and they spent the Night in a Bareback (BBBJ & BBFS) MSOG Session to Remember, with a Goodbye Treat in the Morning. It added 4 Figures to his Credit Card, but it was worth it to Him. He'll never Post it either, because it will ID him, and he'll get PMed to Death.

So it's Possible! As Sounds said, Different Menu for Different People!

Sounds
06-16-21, 22:39
Ling is a Shopaholic and she has Expensive Tastes. That seems to be common with Chinese women and probably a cultural thing. Have a couple Chinese women I take shopping on occasion. Not as in financing them, but being their chauffeur and driving them to the mall or outlet stores. So have seen the shopping trips first hand.

They are only interested in designer labels. Everything they want is pricey. They also have an obsession with purses. The small ones start at like $400. Very easy to ring up a 4 figure bill without buying a lot.

Choir Boy
06-17-21, 06:54
That seems to be common with Chinese women and probably a cultural thing. Have a couple Chinese women I take shopping on occasion. Not as in financing them, but being their chauffeur and driving them to the mall or outlet stores. So have seen the shopping trips first hand.

They are only interested in designer labels. Everything they want is pricey. They also have an obsession with purses. The small ones start at like $400. Very easy to ring up a 4 figure bill without buying a lot.I see them at Foxwoods alot, at least before the virus. I was never sure where they got their money from.

Spill
06-17-21, 13:12
That seems to be common with Chinese women and probably a cultural thing. Have a couple Chinese women I take shopping on occasion. Not as in financing them, but being their chauffeur and driving them to the mall or outlet stores. So have seen the shopping trips first hand.

They are only interested in designer labels. Everything they want is pricey. They also have an obsession with purses. The small ones start at like $400. Very easy to ring up a 4 figure bill without buying a lot.Yeah, women of other races do not have shopping problems. NOT! Practically the entire consumer economy and marketing is geared toward woman. It works and they spend. For the most part.

Jared260
06-19-21, 08:44
Yeah, women of other races do not have shopping problems. NOT! Practically the entire consumer economy and marketing is geared toward woman. It works and they spend. For the most part.Spill makes a good point about consumerism geared toward women at most levels of shopping. There is a style of shopping with Asia women that is particular. I think the original phrase was she has expensive tastes. Even that might not capture it because it is likely that she not be buying everything that is expensive, just certain luxury things that give her face with other Chinese women. This is not to say that if she had the option to buy whatever she wanted, she would not spend the money, but in the absence of an unlimited bank account, she will accent a more pedestrian life style with luxury brands. Purses, shoes, certain brands of necklaces, scarves, sometimes cars if they drive. Things that others can see. The rest of the wardrobe Can be basic. Most will know the prices and hierarchy among brand names, even if they came from the villages in China. So if you want to bring her a Hermès or Chanel purse you will get some special appreciation.

Spill
06-19-21, 19:42
Spill makes a good point about consumerism geared toward women at most levels of shopping. There is a style of shopping with Asia women that is particular. I think the original phrase was she has expensive tastes. Even that might not capture it because it is likely that she not be buying everything that is expensive, just certain luxury things that give her face with other Chinese women. This is not to say that if she had the option to buy whatever she wanted, she would not spend the money, but in the absence of an unlimited bank account, she will accent a more pedestrian life style with luxury brands. Purses, shoes, certain brands of necklaces, scarves, sometimes cars if they drive. Things that others can see. The rest of the wardrobe Can be basic. Most will know the prices and hierarchy among brand names, even if they came from the villages in China. So if you want to bring her a Herms or Chanel purse you will get some special appreciation.Reminds me of a quote by an actress (I think it was Angie Dickenson). "I dress for women and I undress for men".

LGreen
06-23-21, 11:22
Yes, it is Possible! But it's Very Expensive! You need to be Good Looking, be Well Groomed, have Impecable Personal Hygiene, have Good Social Graces, be Fully Vaccinated, have the Financial Resources, and have a Very Good Rapore with Ling. The Key to get the Ball Rolling is what CyJim said, Ling is a Shopaholic and she has Expensive Tastes. My Buddy, who obviously sees her, offered her a Shopping Spree. She shopped during the Afternoon, and they spent the Night in a Bareback (BBBJ & BBFS) MSOG Session to Remember, with a Goodbye Treat in the Morning. It added 4 Figures to his Credit Card, but it was worth it to Him. He'll never Post it either, because it will ID him, and he'll get PMed to Death.

So it's Possible! As Sounds said, Different Menu for Different People!Bare back (both ways) is absolutely possible. CIM wasn't on the menu, but she was more that OK with cumming inside her pussy, as a matter of fact, she would let me pull out until I was finished, she was on top and in control, and she even noted that she could feel me cumming inside.

Jared260
06-24-21, 01:17
Bare back (both ways) is absolutely possible. CIM wasn't on the menu, but she was more that OK with cumming inside her pussy, as a matter of fact, she would let me pull out until I was finished, she was on top and in control, and she even noted that she could feel me cumming inside.So these two reports of her now going all out contrast with recent consistent reports of no kissing and even massage and basic finish. Covid cautiousness likely account for the conservativeness, but she also has had a long history of condom insistence. If money entirely drives the outcomes, how much thinner was your wallet for this encounter?

LGreen
06-24-21, 05:47
So these two reports of her now going all out contrast with recent consistent reports of no kissing and even massage and basic finish. Covid cautiousness likely account for the conservativeness, but she also has had a long history of condom insistence. If money entirely drives the outcomes, how much thinner was your wallet for this encounter?My experience with Ling going all the way bare back was way back when she was in Nashua, way before COVID.

Sounds
06-24-21, 11:12
My experience with Ling going all the way bare back was way back when she was in Nashua, way before COVID.She had an overall more wide open menu in the Nashua days.

Jared260
06-25-21, 01:08
My experience with Ling going all the way bare back was way back when she was in Nashua, way before COVID.So, the history lesson tells us that it "was" possible in the distant past, but not "is" possible now, unless maybe a big splurge is involved. Or might she be returning to past ways. So during the AMP / them days, she's got a wide open menu, then quits that and goes independent with more control of the flow but with more restrictions? Anyone know if something happened to cause the turnabout?

Sounds
06-25-21, 11:45
So, the history lesson tells us that it "was" possible in the distant past, but not "is" possible now, unless maybe a big splurge is involved. Or might she be returning to past ways. So during the AMP / them days, she's got a wide open menu, then quits that and goes independent with more control of the flow but with more restrictions? Anyone know if something happened to cause the turnabout?This is just my opinion. But what I think it is in the past, she was working for someone. Probably told what she had to provide so did it as part of her job. Did not like doing certain things but don't we all have that as part of our job?

Now she is independent, she can just do what she wants and not do what she does not like. And what she is willing to do with certain people seems to vary based on her like / comfort level with that person, influenced by how they treat her.

BostonThree
06-27-21, 05:50
When I first started seeing her, BBBJ was always provided. At some point, covered became the norm. I never complained, and I recall BBBJ was once offered for additional donation. I never tried bare FS with her but always get the bare pussy rub that starts to slip in. I have enough of a problem stopping a quick ending with her, I'd finish in about a nanosecond if it was bare FS.

Lifespan
06-28-21, 20:28
Lifespan, empty your mail box please.Sorry, didn't log in for a while. Just did.

ClMike01
06-29-21, 12:53
So these two reports of her now going all out contrast with recent consistent reports of no kissing and even massage and basic finish. Covid cautiousness likely account for the conservativeness, but she also has had a long history of condom insistence. If money entirely drives the outcomes, how much thinner was your wallet for this encounter?For me it was pre covid but not that far before. And it didn't cost me.

Anything extra🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

Wiseass
06-29-21, 13:56
My experience with Ling going all the way bare back was way back when she was in Nashua, way before COVID.

So these two reports of her now going all out contrast with recent consistent reports of no kissing and even massage and basic finish. Covid cautiousness likely account for the conservativeness, but she also has had a long history of condom insistence. If money entirely drives the outcomes, how much thinner was your wallet for this encounter?

When I first started seeing her, BBBJ was always provided. At some point, covered became the norm. I never complained, and I recall BBBJ was once offered for additional donation. I never tried bare FS with her but always get the bare pussy rub that starts to slip in. I have enough of a problem stopping a quick ending with her, I'd finish in about a nanosecond if it was bare FS.

For me it was pre covid but not that far before. And it didn't cost me. Anything extraI didn't start this discussion, but I'm obviously interested. Last time I saw her was January, Mask on, Massage with Standard ending, at reduced rate, no hard feeling towards her. At that point I decided to take a Sabbatical. I need my BJ, and her wearing the Mask, it wasn't going to happen. Now that the Mask is off, I'm back to considering a coming off Sabbatical. From what I've seen posted, it's a CBJ. No BBBJ seems to be in the offering Post-Mask. I would prefer a BBBJ, not CBJ. BBFS I'm not that concerned about, purely for Financial Reasons. I don't want to take a trip to Neiman Marcus, or any other High-End Store. So my concern would be has anyone gotton BBBJ from her recently, and if so, a small additional Fee, or None (As a Courtesy). Thanks!

Choir Boy
07-12-21, 18:42
I recently had an excellent nuru massage session with Miss Ling. No masks nor clothing anywhere in sight. On floor, Thai style, with lots of oil.

There were previous reports of Ling showering with the customers after a nuru session. I was offered and accepted a shower, but it was solo.

Sounds
07-14-21, 13:29
I recently had an excellent nuru massage session with Miss Ling. No masks nor clothing anywhere in sight. On floor, Thai style, with lots of oil.

There were previous reports of Ling showering with the customers after a nuru session. I was offered and accepted a shower, but it was solo.Hadn't really thought about it until you mentioned this. On occasion have asked Ling if I could shower first. In the beginning she would always join me. Can't remember the last time she did. Maybe something she stopped doing during covid and has not resumed.

BostonThree
07-30-21, 19:06
Not a lot more can be said about how fun Ling is, but I was reminded of something in a very recent visit. Many AMPs or aamps have the lighting very dim in the rooms. Ling's rooms seem much brighter and lighter, which is a good thing for me, because I'm much into the visuals of us during our time. More fun to see the stuff going on.

Sounds
07-30-21, 20:47
Not a lot more can be said about how fun Ling is, but I was reminded of something in a very recent visit. Many AMPs or aamps have the lighting very dim in the rooms. Ling's rooms seem much brighter and lighter, which is a good thing for me, because I'm much into the visuals of us during our time. More fun to see the stuff going on.If you want the lighting changed just ask. I have had girls change the room ambience.

JustAnotherGo
07-31-21, 22:55

There were previous reports of Ling showering with the customers after a nuru session. I was offered and accepted a shower, but it was solo.Whats her rate for nuru?

Choir Boy
08-02-21, 12:48
Whats her rate for nuru?It was $200 for the hour.

CyJim666
08-02-21, 21:13
Actually, it's $220 for Nuru and $200 for regular session for the hour.

She does a lot of cleaning up with all the oil.

It was $200 for the hour.

Choir Boy
08-02-21, 23:19

She does a lot of cleaning up with all the oil.It was $200 for me. I paid the same price last year.

Sounds
08-03-21, 13:07

She does a lot of cleaning up with all the oil.

It was $200 for me. I paid the same price last year.Never assume what you are paying would be the same for someone else.

It is understandable rates will change over time.

Some women may keep you grandfathered at old rates. They also may not choose to do that with everyone.

DeepSix
08-03-21, 20:01
Visited late last week and had a great time as usual, I like a variety and switch it up with different providers but every visit back to Ling and I am reminded how things should be done, amazing, even got to kiss this time.

CyJim666
08-07-21, 16:35
Yes, I now that she does for regular clients that has been seeing her for a long time and if you treat her well. She will grandfather you in. She is a sweetheart! YMMV!

Never assume what you are paying would be the same for someone else.

It is understandable rates will change over time.

Some women may keep you grandfathered at old rates. They also may not choose to do that with everyone.

DBucketz
08-26-21, 19:21
After getting the referral, I've gone to Ling probably 2-3 times. Each trip being better than the last. Big shoutout to the one who referred me, you know who you are! I've always opted for nuru. She gives a great massage, choosing between medium and hard. Each time I've visited she's always wet, even before the mess with the oil. Now I know why she gets her own forum. She knows how to treat her clients. The usual mish, cg, rvg, and doggy. She feels amazing, and has a great set of tits. Last trip, she allowed DATY. Still no LFK / DFK. No masks + no clothes each time.

If any of you guys recommend anything I haven't tried out yet with her, send those recs my way. Down to try with her. Probably going to see her again soon.

ILoveKitty
08-26-21, 22:25
She sounds great. Can anyone get me a referral please?

After getting the referral, I've gone to Ling probably 2-3 times. Each trip being better than the last. Big shoutout to the one who referred me, you know who you are! I've always opted for nuru. She gives a great massage, choosing between medium and hard. Each time I've visited she's always wet, even before the mess with the oil. Now I know why she gets her own forum. She knows how to treat her clients. The usual mish, cg, rvg, and doggy. She feels amazing, and has a great set of tits. Last trip, she allowed DATY. Still no LFK / DFK. No masks + no clothes each time.

If any of you guys recommend anything I haven't tried out yet with her, send those recs my way. Down to try with her. Probably going to see her again soon.

CyJim666
08-27-21, 00:26
She sounds great. Can anyone get me a referral please?Contributions = Trust = Referral.

It seems that most of your posts, are asking for intel instead of sharing intel!

So, she only wants a referral from someone that we know and trust!

ILoveKitty
08-27-21, 10:37
That's true. I'm new to this. So I can't contribute as fast as you want me to. But I'm trying.

Contributions = Trust = Referral.

It seems that most of your posts, are asking for intel instead of sharing intel!

So, she only wants a referral from someone that we know and trust!

CyJim666
09-08-21, 11:45
She mentioned that she has been a bit quiet lately and is willing to see new clients.

Of course, she will only see trusted seniors! She actually monitors the site often.

So, PM me if you qualify.

Spuinilli
09-12-21, 19:51
I have a Motoroal Moto E7 as my hobby phone and for some reason, I am not able to receive text messages from Ling. Has anyone else encountered this issue and can help a fellow monger out?

Hjj895
09-13-21, 13:57
She mentioned that she has been a bit quiet lately and is willing to see new clients.

Of course, she will only see trusted seniors! She actually monitors the site often.

So, PM me if you qualify.I just found about this site a short time ago. I have been visiting Jerrys for years. Hoping for some quality service.

LGreen
09-15-21, 07:25
Had an appointment with Ling the other day. Awesome experience Now I see why she's got her own posting board.

Member #6458
09-15-21, 08:45
I was a regular at Jerry's a couple of years back, but stopped since it was becoming increasingly not worth the drive for me. But Ling sounds great and it's been too long since I have driven north for this hobby. Plus I have never tried nuru anywhere. It'd be great if someone could give me a reference.

Spuinilli
09-15-21, 13:34
Thank you to a senior member for the referral, I was finally able to meet Ling after some cellular technical difficulties. Ling is definitely a gem. She provides a 40-minute massage and then wipes down the unscented oil off. The extras are definitely great. She really gets into and impossible to tell if it is an act. Definitely not a clock watcher and did not answer the phone at all during our session unlike the other AMPs in the area.

CyJim666
09-15-21, 15:39
Hey, new guys with Ling. Please remember not to give out her info.

She is only by referral from a few of her long time clients. She has gone dark a few times in the past when she got random calls / texts. So, keep her info to yourself, otherwise you will ruin an Awesome thing!

Be safe!

Jim.

DeepSix
09-16-21, 17:40
Hey, new guys with Ling. Please remember not to give out her info.

She is only by referral from a few of her long time clients. She has gone dark a few times in the past when she got random calls / texts. So, keep her info to yourself, otherwise you will ruin an Awesome thing!

Be safe!

Jim.Let's hope there is enough common sense with the newbs and they are t throwing her number out to their "bros" who are cool and shit.

Sounds
09-16-21, 20:13
Let's hope there is enough common sense with the newbs and they are t throwing her number out to their "bros" who are cool and shit.She won't respond to numbers she does not recognize. Would probably piss her off. If she figures out who it was that gave out her number, they may not be able to visit anymore.

CyJim666
09-16-21, 23:34
She won't respond to numbers she does not recognize. Would probably piss her off. If she figures out who it was that gave out her number, they may not be able to visit anymore.She is very cautious and will not answer or reply to texts that she does not have saved on her phone.

So, the person giving her info out looks like an A-hole and Ling will get scared (spoked) if she gets a bunch of calls / texts from random guys and she will disappear for a few weeks for things to die down! Obliviously, that will not be good for anyone!

Be safe,

Jim.

RazGrizace00
09-21-21, 17:49
In addition to her amazing service, she gives the best massages! I like to lift weights and she works out all the kinks.

Bowler2016
09-29-21, 21:13
Had the opportunity to hook up with Ling yesterday for the first time.

All I can say is that she awesome, great body, beautiful tits, sweet tasting pussy.

Thanks to my buddy for getting me the green light, that was very nice of you.

CyJim666
10-01-21, 08:29
I'm glad you guys had a great session with Ling!

Have a great weekend everyone and be safe!

In addition to her amazing service, she gives the best massages! I like to lift weights and she works out all the kinks.

Had the opportunity to hook up with Ling yesterday for the first time.

All I can say is that she awesome, great body, beautiful tits, sweet tasting pussy.

Thanks to my buddy for getting me the green light, that was very nice of you.

ScrewLoose
10-02-21, 22:11
First time with her. Had a great time. Good massage. Beautiful body, very clean.

Amazing personality and very accommodating. Will be visiting her whenever I can.

A big thanks to the mate who share my details with her!

Thickx
10-06-21, 10:07
Well stupid me got my burner stolen so I lost all contacts.

Someone had given me Lings number before and I have seen her. I have posted.

Would appreciate it if someone can give to me. I can verify with he easy by telling her my old number.

Thanks.

LGreen
10-07-21, 07:50
My last visit with Ling I arranged for a nuru massage. Wow! What an experience. Loved feeling her firm breasts rubbing up and down my back. I could actually feel her nipples getting harder with each pass back and forth. On the flip she laid down on top of me sliding her oiled body over me. At one point she took my erect shaft between her legs and held her thighs tightly on my cock. There were more than several times that I swore my cock slipped inside her and she had a naughty smirk on her face as she was doing it. She knew just when I was getting close to popping and she finished with an enthusiastic hand job making me explode and she directed the stream at her round breasts. Awesome girl, very pretty.

McChat
10-07-21, 10:59

So, PM me if you qualify.Will definitely start posting more often because looking forward to seeing her eventually!

EMonkey
10-08-21, 00:01
After reading all the reports and feedbacks looks like she is pretty consistent and that is something I appreciate. I hope that I can make the cut for the referral.

EasiePeasie
10-09-21, 11:04
Many thanks to the trusted client who put me in touch with Ling recently.

I first saw her for a session that started with a romp on her bed that included tasty daty and breast play with her very nice manmades. Lots of squeals of delight but never know if real or not. No matter, her responsiveness got me very excited. After cfs she gave a great massage on the table. Decided to try her body slide on the mat for second visit. She started with regular massage for a long while before applying the slippery oil. The slide felt great and then she grabbed a cover for FS while still covered with oil. I was disappointed that we didn't shower it off first so I could enjoy dining and licking / sucking her breasts like the first time.

Will keep repeating but have a couple questions for those with more Ling experience. First, she skipped CBJ both times. Do you have to ask for that or is it off the menu lately? Second, is she open to customizing the routine? If I do another body slide session, I would like a bit less regular massage and then shower before moving to her bed to finish.

CyJim666
10-09-21, 18:33
I guess she is going out a town for a break and She will let me know when she comes back:128553;128546;128555;.

RazGrizace00
10-10-21, 05:25
I guess she is going out a town for a break and She will let me know when she comes back:128553;128546;128555;.I thought so since she didn't reply back yesterday. She deserves it, thanks for the update Jim.

Choir Boy
10-10-21, 09:51
I thought so since she didn't reply back yesterday. She deserves it, thanks for the update Jim.She replied to me to tell me she wasn't home.

RazGrizace00
10-11-21, 09:34
She replied to me to tell me she wasn't home.Dang I'm sad she didn't reply to me.

RoadStar01
10-12-21, 17:27
Dang I'm sad she didn't reply to me.Good job ChoirBoy. Now who's going to clean up this mess?

Sounds
10-15-21, 17:24
She replied to me to tell me she wasn't home.Did she say when she will be back?

EternalPlay
10-15-21, 21:00
Hey all, I would appreciate anyone who would be willing to refer me to Ling. I'm not in the Lowell area much but it sounds like she does nuru which is something I've been dying to get off my bucket list.

I understand she may not be around right now and I would obviously not hand her number out to anyone else. Thanks in advance.

Choir Boy
10-16-21, 08:07
Did she say when she will be back?She said she would be gone for a couple of weeks.

CyJim666
10-17-21, 17:53
She said she would be gone for a couple of weeks.She will be back, but not sure when.

CyJim666
10-22-21, 23:33
Ling should be making her return on Monday!

CyJim666
10-26-21, 22:10
Ling should be making her return on Monday!She is back guys! If you her like Nuru the rate went up to $250.

McChat
10-27-21, 19:32
She is back guys! If you her like Nuru the rate went up to $250.Looking forward to getting an opportunity to setup a Nuru for sure! If she is looking fir a new client I am in!

CyJim666
10-29-21, 15:52
Looking forward to getting an opportunity to setup a Nuru for sure! If she is looking fir a new client I am in!Keep posting and your get Referrals.

MillCity420
11-06-21, 20:42
Would love a referral. King sounds like the provider of my dreams.

Sounds
11-07-21, 11:23
Would love a referral. King sounds like the provider of my dreams.Amazing how so many read how great she is, but seem unable to read or comprehend the many posts that say referrals for contributing senior members only.

CyJim666
11-09-21, 01:55
Would love a referral. King sounds like the provider of my dreams.Maybe she is a Queen or Princess. Keep dreaming about Ling! While you earn a referral!

Zod527
11-09-21, 12:26
I have been looking from long time to get Ling contact number. Please share with me if she is accepting new clients.

MMartin
11-09-21, 16:16
You missed some very wise info.

I have been looking from long time to get Ling contact number. Please share with me if she is accepting new clients.

ThroatMonger69
11-09-21, 16:44
You missed some very wise info.Where is she, what does she provide, and how big are her tits?

CyJim666
11-12-21, 07:37
Where is she, what does she provide, and how big are her tits?Ok, are you D-boy?

Read the Thread!

Dah, Lowell.

CBJ, CFS, Nuru.

Big enough! LOL.

And no you can't get a referral! You have to be a "TRUSTED" Senior.

It does not look like you left anything contributing in your 50+ posts.

Jehovah
11-12-21, 12:14
Where is she, what does she provide, and how big are her tits?I have pictures of her tits and pussy. And yeah super hot girl with kick ass massage and FS.

Wiseass
11-13-21, 01:27
Interesting! You only have X posts a[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Every time a posts starts off like this it's argumentative, you have been here a long time, you understand that this forum is about review chicks, not the criticizing the reviews posted by men?

A2

Sounds
11-13-21, 11:36
I have pictures of her tits and pussy. And yeah super hot girl with kick ass massage and FS.In my experience she is very camera shy. Can you post the pics? Sure we all would love to see them!

Wiseass
11-13-21, 11:41
I have pictures of her tits and pussy. And yeah super hot girl with kick ass massage and FS.Could you post the Pics for all to see?

RazGrizace00
11-13-21, 15:29
Could you post the Pics for all to see?Sorry bro, Jim said she got spooked last time pics were posted and as going to go MIA. She does monitor the site.

EternalPlay
11-13-21, 18:50
Just wanted to say thank you to the forum members who reached out to help me with a referral for Ling. I managed to see her recently and finally popped my nuru cherry. She was great and I look forward to seeing her again. If only I had more funds!

Patsftw
11-15-21, 14:11
Hey All -.

Expanded my search outside of NH for first time in awhile and stumbled on this thread. I'm a nuru connoisseur and would love to meet Ling! Let me know if anyone is willing to provide a referral!

Thanks.

JustAnotherGo
11-15-21, 23:23
As always, she is very accomodating and willing to have some fun! Brought some toys and played last visit, she liked it.

Jehovah
11-16-21, 00:07
In my experience she is very camera shy. Can you post the pics? Sure we all would love to see them!Email me. Text me. Or hit me up on Facebook.

CyJim666
11-16-21, 00:49
Hey All -.

Expanded my search outside of NH for first time in awhile and stumbled on this thread. I'm a nuru connoisseur and would love to meet Ling! Let me know if anyone is willing to provide a referral!

Thanks.Would love to just contribute to get it!

BigMick54
11-16-21, 09:06
Would love to just contribute to get it!I am in NH also and would like to set up a time with Ling.

Can someone message me with info??

Thanks.

CyJim666
11-17-21, 01:52
I am in NH also and would like to set up a time with Ling.

Can someone message me with info??

Thanks.She only takes referrals, she will ignore random calls / text.

So post reviews to get a referral!

Jacob9876
11-19-21, 05:49
She only takes referrals, she will ignore random calls / text.

So post reviews to get a referral!I have not met ling, please let me know if I can get referral. I work nearby.

MMartin
11-19-21, 09:41
You have a total of 7 posts. All posted within 13 minutes of each other. So, no chance.

I have not met ling, please let me know if I can get referral. I work nearby.

Jacob9876
11-19-21, 10:26
You have a total of 7 posts. All posted within 13 minutes of each other. So, no chance.Sorry my account is brand new. I put up posts on recent activity but I want to eventually work my way to Jerrys and Ling.

BlowALoad
11-19-21, 13:16
Hey guys, would any of you be kind enough to help me out with a referral for Ling. Thank you in advance.

CyJim666
11-23-21, 01:39
Hey guys, would any of you be kind enough to help me out with a referral for Ling. Thank you in advance.Sure, Start posting reviews = Referral!

All your posts start with "Anyone see this girl" or "Anyone have info on this girl?

Start contributing!

Jehovah
11-25-21, 13:35
G rated picture of my agapi.

Appollo101
11-26-21, 16:16
Went to see Ling for the very 1st time and I was very pleased. She is a little older but still very attractive. She did not rush me any bit and her message is legit. I would just get a message service from any day. I would have no problem recommending her to any of my friends.

BostonThree
11-28-21, 07:39
Email me. Text me. Or hit me up on Facebook.I sent message about exchanging photos.

Juna1103
12-14-21, 10:16
Hey guys, is Ling from Lowell area? I heard great things about her.

Juna1103
12-14-21, 10:20
Went to see Ling for the very 1st time and I was very pleased. She is a little older but still very attractive. She did not rush me any bit and her message is legit. I would just get a message service from any day. I would have no problem recommending her to any of my friends.Appollo help a friend out. Really want to see her. LOL.

JayBean
12-14-21, 21:22
Appollo help a friend out. Really want to see her. LOL.It's been explained in detail that you will not get her info until you have shared intel, and info that is not copied and pasted from someone else's review. This is a sharing forum and no one is going to offer much of anything to you never mind our golden jewel. Also she only takes referrals from like 2 people on here. Not just anyone that sees her. Go out and enjoy the hobby and share your experiences both good and bad and great things will come your way.

Jehovah
12-15-21, 11:03
Hey guys, is Ling from Lowell area? I heard great things about her.She is the best. Always greets you with love and joy. Plus she is not a junkie like all the stg girls charging $300.

Juna1103
12-15-21, 12:04
She is the best. Always greets you with love and joy. Plus she is not a junkie like all the stg girls charging $300.Thank you, Jehovah, and JayBean.

After reading, looks like I'll have come back later on, didn't realize you needed a few referrals.

I get it now, and I can understand that.

Thank guys.

Jehovah
12-15-21, 12:16
Thank you, Jehovah, and JayBean.

After reading, looks like I'll have come back later on, didn't realize you needed a few referrals.

I get it now, and I can understand that..I hope you get the chance to meet her. You will fall in love and wish she was your wife. I love her sweet voice and how she calls me deer LOL. I love the yellow race of humans. They came from a planet on the other side of the Milky Way galaxy called Nissan system. This race of humans practice a good religion and are genuinely good people unlike some of the other crazy people we have living here. Would love to post more pictures but I have to much love and respect for her.

Style20
12-15-21, 13:36
She is the best. Always greets you with love and joy. Plus she is not a junkie like all the stg girls charging $300.That's the same pic she sent me 2 months ago. I still haven't seeing her yet.

Wiseass
12-16-21, 01:32
That's the same pic she sent me 2 months ago. I still haven't seeing her yet.Thanks for the post Styles. Knew I wasn't the only one. That Pic and the T-Shirt Pic are Promo Pics she will send out to prospective customers. Notice she makes sure her head is cropped out of the Pic. I'm sure there are other guys with those Pics, such as myself, and those Pics have made the rounds. Just because you have the Promo Pics, doesn't mean you actually see her as a Customer. Similar to having Pics from a STG Ad.

EasiePeasie
12-16-21, 09:15
I hope you get the chance to meet her. You will fall in love and wish she was your wife. I love her sweet voice and how she calls me deer LOL. I love the yellow race of humans. They came from a planet on the other side of the Milky Way galaxy called Nissan system. This race of humans practice a good religion and are genuinely good people unlike some of the other crazy people we have living here. Would love to post more pictures but I have to much love and respect for her.Indeed, Ling is from the far, far away Nissan solar system. She teleported here from planet Genesis, known for its very stylish, reliable, and well-performing models.

Style20
12-17-21, 17:16
I hope you get the chance to meet her. You will fall in love and wish she was your wife. I love her sweet voice and how she calls me deer LOL. I love the yellow race of humans. They came from a planet on the other side of the Milky Way galaxy called Nissan system. This race of humans practice a good religion and are genuinely good people unlike some of the other crazy people we have living here. Would love to post more pictures but I have to much love and respect for her.WTF. I know who you are LOL.

CyJim666
12-18-21, 15:28
It's been explained in detail that you will not get her info until you have shared intel, and info that is not copied and pasted from someone else's review. This is a sharing forum and no one is going to offer much of anything to you never mind our golden jewel. Also she only takes referrals from like 2 people on here. Not just anyone that sees her. Go out and enjoy the hobby and share your experiences both good and bad and great things will come your way.Exactly, put up some reviews and you will be rewarded!

LGreen
12-23-21, 09:44
Managed to see Ling again and once more I got the treatment of a king. Ling is very sensual and knows what parts of her body is sexy. She seems very proud of her tits and uses them in a number of ways during her client sessions. I love how I can feel her rock hard nipples on my back as she caresses her breasts up and down my spine. Also like the way she tit fucks my cock and jamming her nipple against the precum at the tip of my cock.

My only dream would be is to feel her give a good bareback blowjob. How I'd love to spray her tits with cum.

Zod527
01-04-22, 15:15
Any help on Ling Appointment. I have been waiting from past 6 months. Any help is appreciated.

JayBean
01-04-22, 19:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CyJim666
01-05-22, 00:37
Any help on Ling Appointment. I have been waiting from past 6 months. Any help is appreciated.Contribute to become trusted and you will be rewarded!

Looks like you been leeching for years, you should have been.

Posting reviews during the last 6 months to get an appointment!

CyJim666
01-07-22, 00:25
Amazing how so many read how great she is, but seem unable to read or comprehend the many posts that say referrals for contributing senior members only.REFERRAL = Trusted & Contributing Members.

RazGrizace00
01-07-22, 00:47
REFERRAL = Trusted & Contributing Members.Put in the work and contribute! I saw other providers during the height of the pandemic. I am so glad I did and now I'm a regular of the amazing Ling! When you guys manage to get to see Ling, treat her right!

NewGuy25
01-08-22, 10:05
Thank you to the Sm who gave me a referral to see Ling. I texted and made an easy appointment for a 9 pm Saturday appointment. It was raining so it was a perfect night to see her! Welcomed me, dressed very sexy and went into bedroom. All I can say is wow, had instant chemistry with her. After playing on her bed moved to table for a nice full body massage. Not a clock watcher and stayed well over the 60 minute mark. Thank you, you know who you are an will be seeing her on a regular basis! A gem who is 10 minutes away from me! Be safe and take care.

EMonkey
01-09-22, 00:01
First thank you for the referral, I have to say that her reviews are on point.

I had the chance to see her in October right before the busy season for me at work. Confirmation and greetings were casual and pleasant, she definitely know how to read you and find your likes, easy going, not pushy in resume a completely 10/10 experience.

She takes care of herself, ambiance is like visiting a friend that is ready to be your confidant. I really appreciate the details and consistency. Looks she is good looking on my eyes (sexy 30's body type soft skin and excellent conversation) and is hard to find this days, if you only like spring chickens and model style bodies (you are too picky) her might not be your cup of tea but if you like to relax, chat, enjoy the moment with a well wonderful woman you should give it a try to see her at leas once for the experience (80% chances that you will repeat).

For any Newbie arriving, definitely contribute and share your experiences in other forums so you can get your loyalty stars and street cred.

Spill
01-09-22, 12:52
First thank you for the referral, I have to say that her reviews are on point.

I had the chance to see her in October right before the busy season for me at work. Confirmation and greetings were casual and pleasant, she definitely know how to read you and find your likes, easy going, not pushy in resume a completely 10/10 experience.

She takes care of herself, ambiance is like visiting a friend that is ready to be your confidant. I really appreciate the details and consistency. Looks she is good looking on my eyes (sexy 30's body type soft skin and excellent conversation) and is hard to find this days, if you only like spring chickens and model style bodies (you are too picky) her might not be your cup of tea but if you like to relax, chat, enjoy the moment with a well wonderful woman you should give it a try to see her at leas once for the experience (80% chances that you will repeat).

For any Newbie arriving, definitely contribute and share your experiences in other forums so you can get your loyalty stars and street cred.Excellent conversation? LOL.

BlackHoleSun82
01-10-22, 19:58
I'm not going to ask for a referral because I need to contribute more to the board, but did have an off beat question. Having spent time in China does this provider speak Chinese? I want to have an experience with an Asian and to communicate with her all in Mandarin. I'd go to an AMP but they seem high risk and low quality to me. If she is another type of Asian please ignore this question. Thanks.

Sounds
01-11-22, 01:03
I'm not going to ask for a referral because I need to contribute more to the board, but did have an off beat question. Having spent time in China does this provider speak Chinese? I want to have an experience with an Asian and to communicate with her all in Mandarin. I'd go to an AMP but they seem high risk and low quality to me. If she is another type of Asian please ignore this question. Thanks.Yes. She is from China.

Tai Quan
02-05-22, 21:55
So two years ago I saw Ling. I lost her contact. Can anyone help me out.

Techny22
02-08-22, 20:43
Looking for help with a referral for Ling.

Kishan17
02-08-22, 22:04
Contact info and.

Looking for help with a referral for Ling.

CyJim666
02-10-22, 00:58
Contact info and.

Looking for help with a referral for Ling.Referrals need to be earned you have 45 posts all asking for info and 0 reviews!

She will not accept and referrals from lurkers! She does not accept any calls.

Texts, emails or WeChat from anyone that has not been referred to her bye her.

Trusted Clients, no exceptions!

CyJim666
02-11-22, 00:52
Ling is accepting new TRUSTED member Referrals!

So, don't ask if you have not contributed.

Doesn't matter how many post or if you have Senior status.

GoPats2021
02-11-22, 06:00
I don't understand all the hype about Ling. I have visited her a few times as recently as a few weeks ago.

She is all covered, no kiss for 200. Middle aged with an OK body. She is in a clean apartment but does not change cover on massage table or bed.

I find Jerry's much better. I know Jerry is not taking anyone new. I get it that pickings are slim.

Ling is accepting new TRUSTED member Referrals!

So, don't ask if you have not contributed.

Doesn't matter how many post or if you have Senior status.

CyJim666
02-12-22, 01:34
To each their own!

She is mid 30's and she does change the sheets on the bed and table, she uses a washer in the bathroom after you leave.

With her you know what you will get, she never shorts you on time and puts her effort into your session every time.

No haggling or upselling, alway very sweet and & warm. She wants to make sure your happy! It's a sure thing!

Vs hit or miss with a lot of places out there, but she maybe not for everyone!

Be safe,

Jim.

I don't understand all the hype about Ling. I have visited her a few times as recently as a few weeks ago.

She is all covered, no kiss for 200. Middle aged with an OK body. She is in a clean apartment but does not change cover on massage table or bed.

I find Jerry's much better. I know Jerry is not taking anyone new. I get it that pickings are slim.

HighAmperage
02-12-22, 22:58
To each their own!

She is mid 30's and she does change the sheets on the bed and table, she uses a washer in the bathroom after you leave.

With her you know what you will get, she never shorts you on time and puts her effort into your session every time.

No haggling or upselling, alway very sweet and & warm. She wants to make sure your happy! It's a sure thing!

Vs hit or miss with a lot of places out there, but she maybe not for everyone!

Be safe,

Jim.Yes, she is all that, although I think she always washes the sheets somewhere besides her bathroom (which is a good thing). She is definitely my cup of tea, but maybe not for everyone.

NewGuyBill
02-13-22, 23:18
Hello LING, I'm Bill. Have read great comments on here about you. Maybe you could reply. Thanks.

CyJim666
02-14-22, 17:11
Hello LING, I'm Bill. Have read great comments on here about you. Maybe you could reply. Thanks.She will only see new clients that have been referred by her close trusted clients!

Out of your 40 posts you probably made about 5-6 posts that are helpful!

You have to post reviews on a few of the ones you mentioned like.

Hong / Honggao, Keke, Kiki, McKenna, Bonnie, Cynthia, Cassie.

LGreen
02-24-22, 07:50
I've seen Ling a bunch of times and she always gives a great relaxing experience. Her apartment is always clean, she is always in a great mood and she provide a quiet peaceful place to enjoy being treated like a king. Ling in my opinion has an outstanding body and pretty face. She is playful enough without overdoing it or making the experience feel fake. With Ling you definitely get the impression that she enjoys the moment as much as you do. She may not offer services as Jerry's, but her effort she gives more than makes up for actual sex acts. I've tried her nuru sessions and I have to be honest, there were certain things she did that made it feel just as good as full service without the nonsense of a cover.

LGreen
02-24-22, 08:11
I saw an earlier post that says Ling is in her mid 30's, but to me that is a huge positive. Asian girls in their 30's that have been doing these kind of services have experience, and that's a big plus. Ling is also extremely attractive and is proud of her body. I really liked that she knew she has some extremely firm nipples and uses them through out her sessions with me. This girl has some fantastic firm nipples the size of gumdrops and I like how you can feel them on your back as she's rubbing her body against yours. Ling might not fuck, but she gives an awesome ride that you can feel her genuine wetness and warmth sliding on your throbbing parts. Ling is amazing, she has a very sexual body and knows how to use it. More than once she has made me cum more than once. You definitely get your full hours worth.

LGreen
02-24-22, 09:38
I've known Ling since before she was an independent. Ling use to be full service GFE and I was lucky enough to have an oral finish with my massage. But since she's been on her own her service, or should I say attitude has only gotten better. When she worked at the previous place her menu was pretty much everything, but that was because she felt pressure to do so. Now she's in total control and enjoys herself in what she does. And it shows. I was also lucky enough to be in an exclusive membership of having Ling for an evening where everything under the sun was on the menu. Her body felt amazing inside and out. I miss the days of bare back with Ling.

Member #6391
02-24-22, 11:11
Coming into town for business next week for a few days. Any way to get a referral for Ling? She seems like my type.

Skatar018
02-24-22, 16:12
You mean to say she doesn't even fuck now? BTW, why 3 separate posts about Ling all the same day within hour & a half of each other.

Ling might not fuck

MillCityMonger
02-25-22, 00:10
I've known Ling since before she was an independent. Ling use to be full service GFE and I was lucky enough to have an oral finish with my massage. But since she's been on her own her service, or should I say attitude has only gotten better. When she worked at the previous place her menu was pretty much everything, but that was because she felt pressure to do so. Now she's in total control and enjoys herself in what she does. And it shows. I was also lucky enough to be in an exclusive membership of having Ling for an evening where everything under the sun was on the menu. Her body felt amazing inside and out. I miss the days of bare back with Ling.Can you PM me a number? I have been reviewing for long time and been holding loads of info to myself like a selfish prick. Never took the time to make a user name until recently. Have goods to trade for you and whoever else in here has some intel. Coco Cindi Cassie. CCC.

GoPats2021
02-25-22, 05:55
Like I said before, for whatever reason people are trying to hype. Maybe she is not getting much business and requesting people to post and hype.

3 separate posts all the same day within 90 minutes. All long posts, proves the point IMO.

Don't get me wrong. She has a decent body, clean apartment but it is massage and CBJ with cfs for 200. High cost for nothing extraordinary.

You mean to say she doesn't even fuck now? BTW, why 3 separate posts about Ling all the same day within hour & a half of each other.

BostonThree
02-25-22, 10:18
She surely does f. She is not mid 30's, sorry. But she's younger than me. She is a LOT of fun!

Sounds
02-25-22, 12:17
it is massage and CBJ with cfs for 200. High cost for nothing extraordinary.Usual AMP rate is 60 for hour and 120 - 140 for FS.

Seems rate is right in line and your surroundings are much better than an AMP

Lennox65
02-26-22, 07:50
Usual AMP rate is 60 for hour and 120 - 140 for FS.

Seems rate is right in line and your surroundings are much better than an AMPAside from all of this which is true and should be reason enough to differentiate Ling as a better value than the typical AMP or AAMP, all you need to do is read the reviews from new customers.

Without exception, every single guy that finally gets a referral to see Ling posts a positive review. If you know, you know.

Sounds
02-26-22, 12:42
Aside from all of this which is true and should be reason enough to differentiate Ling as a better value than the typical AMP or AAMP, all you need to do is read the reviews from new customers.

Without exception, every single guy that finally gets a referral to see Ling posts a positive review. If you know, you know.One of the complaints many have at a typical AMP is the girl needing to answer phone calls or the doorbell that rang during your session. Not something that would ever happen with Ling.

GoPats2021
02-28-22, 09:39
Not comparing Ling to regular AMP.

There are some Apartment AMPs (like Jerry) where you get the same service (massage, CBJ, cfs) for 170. Plus the girls are much younger. Also most of the time you can get bbj for 30 more. Some will dfk.

Like I said before Ling is not bad. Just hyped too much.

One of the complaints many have at a typical AMP is the girl needing to answer phone calls or the doorbell that rang during your session. Not something that would ever happen with Ling.

Member #6450
02-28-22, 13:13

There are some Apartment AMPs (like Jerry) where you get the same service (massage, CBJ, cfs) for 170. Plus the girls are much younger. Also most of the time you can get bbj for 30 more. Some will dfk.

Like I said before Ling is not bad. Just hyped too much.Those of us who have both Ling and Jerry's there is almost no reason to go to any other AMP or AAMP anymore.

CoolGuy1985
02-28-22, 14:54

Like I said before Ling is not bad. Just hyped too much.The kind of warmth I get from Ling and her personality is not the same kinds I get from Jerry girls or any other provider for that matter. It's almost like having sex with a person vs having sex with a living doll. Jerry girls are hot and provide that extra edge but Ling kind of makes it up with her overall personality and warmth.

AsianHotWifeX
02-28-22, 16:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sounds
03-01-22, 09:05

Like I said before Ling is not bad. Just hyped too much.I know Jerry is not taking new clients. But if there are other similar AAMPS are you able to share? Most of the time reviews of AAMPS are very YMMV, and more toward the negative end of the spectrum.

McChat
03-01-22, 14:21
Just had an hour session with Ling and I had a great time. She is beautiful and body looks great in my opinion Massage was very good and sensual plus the nuru was awesome! Ling makes you feel comfortable and enjoys herself at the same time. Appreciate the referral and I can't wait to see Ling again. She is a step up from any AMP and on top of that you know what your going to get when you see her.

NhPats
03-07-22, 12:52
Can any St. Member please share Ling's contact info with me?

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

TomIsHorny
03-13-22, 16:49
Anyone care to share Ling's contact info?

CyJim666
03-16-22, 21:16
She will only take referrals for trusted seniors from select long time clients!

She won't take any calls or text, if she does not know who you are!

So, to get a referral she will want the following your name, cell, email, nationality and age.

Be Safe,

Jim.

Anyone care to share Ling's contact info?

Can any St. Member please share Ling's contact info with me?

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Lennox65
03-17-22, 04:03
She will only take referrals for trusted seniors from select long time clients!

She won't take any calls or text, if she does not know who you are!

So, to get a referral she will want the following your name, cell, email, nationality and age.

Be Safe,

Jim.I was given a referral by a senior member but because I did not know the referring member in real life, Ling requested some other form of verification. I was able to show her my Facebook and she was ok with that.

I have seen her a few times and she is definitely one of the best.

Style20
03-17-22, 05:54
I was given a referral by a senior member but because I did not know the referring member in real life, Ling requested some other form of verification. I was able to show her my Facebook and she was ok with that.

I have seen her a few times and she is definitely one of the best.WTF. Now she asking to much. Because you don't know the person in real life she need something else.

Sounds
03-17-22, 13:20
WTF. Now she asking to much. Because you don't know the person in real life she need something else.One of the reasons I never got verified with BTT is I felt they wanted too much info.

But they, like Ling, are entitled to ask for what makes them comfortable.

Up to you if you want to go through their verification process or not.

Member #6450
03-17-22, 21:36
What is up with people with little to no posts asking for Ling and Jerry's contact? Second message I received in the last few days from someone with zero posts asking for those numbers. Nice try officers! It's been said here ad nauseum that Ling is by referral only from trusted clients and Jerry just simply doesn't advertise and he's not entertaining new clients. Even if someone gives you his number, if he doesn't know you he will not respond. Period! End of story!

Choir Boy
03-19-22, 09:03
WTF. Now she asking to much. Because you don't know the person in real life she need something else.Thus far, I have referred 2 new clients for Ling. Last time, she seemed a lilttle suspicious that I didn't know the guy in real life.

I'm not totally sure how this would work in practice. If you're at work, will you walk over to the next cubicle and ask the guy if he'd like to meet a hot MILF Asian lady? Conversely, will the guy in the next cubicle walk over and ask you if you just happen to know of a hot MILF Asian lady?

CyJim666
03-25-22, 22:35
Ling is on vacation to NY. I'll let everyone know when she's back.