PDA

View Full Version : KAngels Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Admin
12-31-99, 12:00

RedHot11
12-30-20, 23:10
This thread is dedicated to KAngels and all discussion related to KAngels. From now on please don't use the "bareback providers" thead for any discussion on KAngels.

Twister100
12-31-20, 14:27
This thread is dedicated to KAngels and all discussion related to KAngels. From now on please don't use the "bareback providers" thead for any discussion on KAngels.Thanks for setting this up.

Twister100
12-31-20, 14:32
Copying Wong Hing's latest summary from the bb forum over here to start things off:

Here are my opinions of the girls I've seen:

Face: 1. Misty, 2. Angel, 3. Julie, 4. Nina, 5. Lexy, 6. Venus, 7. Ivy, 8. Nikki.

Body: 1. Misty, 2. Angel, 3. Venus, 4. Ivy, 5. Julie, 6. Nina, 7. Lexy, 8. Nikki.

Service: 1. Nina, 2. Venus, 3. Lexy, 4. Nikki, 5. Ivy, 6. Julie, 7. Angel, 8. Misty.

Personality: 1. Nina, 2. Venus, 3. Lexy, 4. Julie, 5. Misty, 6. Angel, 7. Nikki, 8. Ivy.

Massage: 1. Nina, 2. Venus, 3. Lexy, 4. Nikki, 5. Julie, 6. Misty, 7. Ivy, 8. Angel.

Overall: 1. Nina, 2. Venus, 3. Lexy, 4. Ivy, 5. Julie, 6. Angel, 7. Misty, 8. Nikki.

MartyByrde
12-31-20, 14:44
There are a couple of other K-Girl agencies that are active, and should be included here:

GSL. Gangnam Stle Ladies.

Luna.

Coach808
12-31-20, 15:30
Any mongers TOFTT with Tiana?

Meechy123
01-01-21, 14:46
Saw Nina the other day. She was okay, felt rushed during the experience and afterwards gave me a massage. I'd give the service a 3/5 and looks / body a 4/5.

LundonFrog
01-01-21, 23:23
I feel like the caliber of GSl ladies are a cut above the KA lineup. But there's not guarantee of BB with them.

Anyone have any luck?

AussieFury
01-03-21, 00:48
I feel like the caliber of GSl ladies are a cut above the KA lineup. But there's not guarantee of BB with them.

Anyone have any luck?GSL girls generally do not offer PSE. But YMMV.

AussieFury
01-03-21, 00:49
Any interest in discussing other Asian providers here, even if not BBFS? I'm not interested in BBFS but I have crazy yellow fever.

AussieFury
01-03-21, 00:50
Any mongers TOFTT with Tiana?I saw whoever they were calling Tiana back in early December. There's no guarantee whoever is playing Tiana now is the same girl.

She was ok, but I didn't repeat.

Twister100
01-03-21, 02:03
Any interest in discussing other Asian providers here, even if not BBFS? I'm not interested in BBFS but I have crazy yellow fever.Redhot set this up so it's his call but I would vote "Yes" to other Asian FS providers but "No" to Asian massage parlor discussions since there is already a separate massage parlor forum for that.

TravelPooner
01-03-21, 02:48

Anyone have any luck?Have had some great times at GSL with the ladies but it was always their call to so don't expect it. If you ask for it can almost guarantee it won't happen.

Morgan Creamin
01-03-21, 10:56
Any interest in discussing other Asian providers here, even if not BBFS? I'm not interested in BBFS but I have crazy yellow fever.Nope. And I think this board is needless as well. If a kgirl does bb it should be in the bb thread, not here.

Why stop there? Let's have a white girl thread and a black girl thread! How about a thread for every bra size?

Too many boards makes the information too spread out and hard to find. This thread is a hindrance not a help.

Rousse
01-03-21, 16:38
Nope. And I think this board is needless as well. If a kgirl does bb it should be in the bb thread, not here.

Why stop there? Let's have a white girl thread and a black girl thread! How about a thread for every bra size?

Too many boards makes the information too spread out and hard to find. This thread is a hindrance not a help.Agreed. And a "toxic *****" thread. We could isolate Buffy, Asha, Peach and so on to that. Make it easier for novices to find who to avoid.

Of course we'd have to further delineate. Buffy and Asha would go into the holier-than-thou, block-you and alert-on-you category, while Peach, Crush, etc. Would go into the "fun ride if you can get it but utterly psycho and unreliable" category.

AussieFury
01-03-21, 18:01
Nope. And I think this board is needless as well. If a kgirl does bb it should be in the bb thread, not here.

Too many boards makes the information too spread out and hard to find. This thread is a hindrance not a help.I agree that a "Kangels" board is way to narrow in scope to be useful. But I disagree that a general "Asian" discussion board would be, as there are many in other geographic sections of this site that are very popular and useful.

Examples:
LA: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only
Chicago: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11059-Asian-Apartment-Girlsl
San Diego: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31932-Asian-Providers
(and there are lots more)

So while I respect MC's opinion, I politely disagree. I think an Asian-only thread would be helpful if did NOT include discussion of any AMPs (massage parlors with a storefront that the public can walk into). I think it would be most useful for discussion Asian providers (on TNA, Eros, and the K-agencies) and AAMPs (private apartments that the public can't just walk into). I bet you could simultaenously open a "black girls only" and "white girls only" and "Asian girls only" threads and the Asian one would fill up quicker than the other two combined. Same thing about bra size. There's enough demand for Asian providers that their open discussion area is completely justified. I'd argue that there are more people looking for Asians than for BBFS.

Anyway, how I described above is how I'm going to use this thread: for AAMPs and Asian providers but not AMPs.

MartyByrde
01-03-21, 19:47
Nope. And I think this board is needless as well. If a kgirl does bb it should be in the bb thread, not here.Sorry, cannot agree with that. A KGirl doing bb can be included in both threads. I see that as a positive benefit.

Fantasy Man J
01-03-21, 21:56
I appreciated the proactive work to create this thread. Perhaps we can rename to Agency? I think that was the stickler for some folks with no interest in Kgirls. My post in the BB thread pertaining to Kgirls was in regards to the repetitive info posted. It just seemed like we were bombarded with spam instead of useful info. Same handful of girls were posted with same reviews.

MartyByrde
01-03-21, 23:53
I appreciated the proactive work to create this thread. Perhaps we can rename to Agency? I think that was the stickler for some folks with no interest in Kgirls. My post in the BB thread pertaining to Kgirls was in regards to the repetitive info posted. It just seemed like we were bombarded with spam instead of useful info. Same handful of girls were posted with same reviews.It seems a decision needs to be made as to what "type" of women should be discussed here. Here ism my perspective, along with some comments.

The initial objection was that gals from KAngels were being included in the Bareback Providers thread, along with repetitious posts about such women. Additionally, the gals who work there are Korean.

It was then "decided" to create this thread, and for the purpose of discussing KAngels. Given that most of the gals at KAngels allowed BBFS (for an extra $100), it seemed a "natural" way to "segregate" the gals at KAngels from other Bareback providers. However, that seemed counter-productive, and that is one reason why I made an earlier post that we should also include the agencies GSL (Gangnam Style Ladies) and Luna. Both of those agencies have Korean gals working there, although at Luna, apparently only Tia will allow BBFS (don't know too much about GSL gals).

So, it seems we need to agree on the primary purpose for this thread. Here are the choices I see:

1. Only discuss Korean gals from KAngels, whether they offer BBFS or not.

2. Only discuss the Korean gals from KAngels who offer BBFS.

3. Include Korean gals from other agencies, but again only discuss the ones that offer BBFS.

4. What about Asian gals who "work" at AAMPs, or are independent? If any of them offer BBFS, can they be included here?

AussieFury
01-04-21, 00:40
So, it seems we need to agree on the primary purpose for this thread. Here are the choices I see:

1. Only discuss Korean gals from KAngels, whether they offer BBFS or not.

2. Only discuss the Korean gals from KAngels who offer BBFS.

3. Include Korean gals from other agencies, but again only discuss the ones that offer BBFS.

4. What about Asian gals who "work" at AAMPs, or are independent? If any of them offer BBFS, can they be included here?For whatever it's worth, my preference would be to see this thread be a resource to discuss any Asian provider who is not in a storefront AMP, regardless of whether they do BBFS. Those looking primarily for BBFS should be best served in the BB thread, especially since very very few Asian providers offer BBFS (not even all the Kangels do).

MartyByrde
01-04-21, 01:13
For whatever it's worth, my preference would be to see this thread be a resource to discuss any Asian provider who is not in a storefront AMP, regardless of whether they do BBFS. Those looking primarily for BBFS should be best served in the BB thread, especially since very very few Asian providers offer BBFS (not even all the Kangels do).That sounds reasonable to me. But given some folks complained when gals from KAngels were discussed on the BB thread, and especially the ones who provided BBFS, this thread needs to include such gals, and they are not to be mentioned on the BB thread. And with your suggestion, the title of this thread would need to be changed.

Twister100
01-04-21, 02:28
For whatever it's worth, my preference would be to see this thread be a resource to discuss any Asian provider who is not in a storefront AMP, regardless of whether they do BBFS. Those looking primarily for BBFS should be best served in the BB thread, especially since very very few Asian providers offer BBFS (not even all the Kangels do).I agree. It would be nice to have this be a resource for Asian FS providers whether they do BBFS or not since the key is to have the information. It would be nice to change the name to take KAngels out so as not confuse anyone regarding the focus of the forum. Having said that it seems the other cities that have similar forums have just called them kgirl forums since the majority of the discussion has been on kgirls but I don't think they are so rigid as to preclude other Asian providers from being discussed on the kgirl forums.

MartyByrde
01-04-21, 16:23
I agree. It would be nice to have this be a resource for Asian FS providers whether they do BBFS or not since the key is to have the information. It would be nice to change the name to take KAngels out so as not confuse anyone regarding the focus of the forum. Having said that it seems the other cities that have similar forums have just called them kgirl forums since the majority of the discussion has been on kgirls but I don't think they are so rigid as to preclude other Asian providers from being discussed on the kgirl forums.Agree 99.9%. But using the name kgirl could be confusing to some folks, and lead to mentioning other Asian gals in other forums. I thing the name "Asian Providers" would be appropriate.

AussieFury
01-04-21, 17:10
Remember a while back a dude named "creeper" posted about an indy Thai girl Julie (previously Zina) that had moved out here. I haven't been able to get a hold of her. Anyone know if she's still here?

MartyByrde
01-04-21, 18:26
Remember a while back a dude named "creeper" posted about an indy Thai girl Julie (previously Zina) that had moved out here. I haven't been able to get a hold of her. Anyone know if she's still here?I believe I know who she is, but it has been a long, long time since I saw her. There actually used to be a good selection of independent Asian providers who had their own AAMP (basically a sensual massage and extras at their apartment), but now it seems there are only 2 of them: Gracee, and JoAnn (they are both located in the same apartment "complex" in Renton). The independent, mature Korean gal I have previously mentioned used to share the apartment with Gracee, and she was excellent. Unfortunately, she left on December 19,2019, and has not returned. Really miss her!

Lego19
01-05-21, 02:24
Remember a while back a dude named "creeper" posted about an indy Thai girl Julie (previously Zina) that had moved out here. I haven't been able to get a hold of her. Anyone know if she's still here?I texted her two weeks ago, she says she would be back to Seattle in January.

AussieFury
01-06-21, 14:37
Luna house (K-doll AAMP in Tacoma) booker replies "Vacation" every time I've texted over the past couple of weeks to see if new girls are coming. I wonder if their "experiment" of opening a K-house in Tacoma failed. The location was great and their eventual price drop to $320 was at least comparable to the Bellevue K-agencies, but their first two providers were significantly older and less physically attractive than the average K-girl at Kangels and far below the "top tier" GSL girls.

If they are closed or closing, it's a bummer. I was hoping to see Tia at least one more time.

XCrossTownX
01-07-21, 10:39
Luna house (K-doll AAMP in Tacoma) booker replies "Vacation" every time I've texted over the past couple of weeks to see if new girls are coming. I wonder if their "experiment" of opening a K-house in Tacoma failed. The location was great and their eventual price drop to $320 was at least comparable to the Bellevue K-agencies, but their first two providers were significantly older and less physically attractive than the average K-girl at Kangels and far below the "top tier" GSL girls.

If they are closed or closing, it's a bummer. I was hoping to see Tia at least one more time.I tried setting up an appointment with them last weekend. I texted and was asked for references and when I sent them the only response I got was "vacation".

DrtyHarry
01-09-21, 11:39
Remember a while back a dude named "creeper" posted about an indy Thai girl Julie (previously Zina) that had moved out here. I haven't been able to get a hold of her. Anyone know if she's still here?She was on vacation and supposed to return 1st or 2nd week of Jan based on my last convo with her. She is a beautiful person. But no BBFS with her.

MrYoda
01-09-21, 12:18
Anyone had the chance to check out SuzyDD?

MartyByrde
01-09-21, 14:40
Anyone had the chance to check out SuzyDD?Link to her ad would be helpful.

Lego19
01-10-21, 02:36
Link to her ad would be helpful.https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/suzy-dd-2/

AussieFury
01-12-21, 12:38
Anyone seen Seven at GSL? Suzi is getting good feedback but I haven't heard ANYTHING about Seven. Strange.

Twister100
01-12-21, 14:27
Saw SuzyDD the other day. Looks reasonably like her photos, website stats seem about right. I'd guess late 20's, early 30's, a couple of tattoos, cute, friendly, accommodating, nice man-made DDs. Passable English. She's based on Vegas, said she'll be here a few weeks before returning to Vegas for a couple weeks then returning to Seattle. DFK was offered but I caught a hint of cigarettes after the first kiss so I didn't partake further. Excellent BBBJ, tight, multiple cups offered. Average massage.

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/suzy-dd-2/

MartyByrde
01-12-21, 14:45
Saw SuzyDD the other day. Looks reasonably like her photos, website stats seem about right. I'd guess late 20's, early 30's, a couple of tattoos, cute, friendly, accommodating, nice man-made DDs. Passable English. She's based on Vegas, said she'll be here a few weeks before returning to Vegas for a couple weeks then returning to Seattle. DFK was offered but I caught a hint of cigarettes after the first kiss so I didn't partake further. Excellent BBBJ, tight, multiple cups offered. Average massage.

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/suzy-dd-2/Very good review. I assume you did not partake in BBFS, and thus the total donation was $350. Correct?

AussieFury
01-12-21, 17:35

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/suzy-dd-2/Thanks for the report. I hate when I can taste cigarettes. It seems to be more common among the slightly older K-girls. But at that donation level there should be zero cig taste. The smokers often take smoke breaks between clients, so chances are she was puffing a cig minutes before you arrived.

Twister100
01-12-21, 18:54
Very good review. I assume you did not partake in BBFS, and thus the total donation was $350. Correct?All the KAngels have the same rate structure: 270 hhr, 350 hr, +100 for PSE (BBFS).

Ashun
01-12-21, 21:11
Anyone seen Seven at GSL? Suzi is getting good feedback but I haven't heard ANYTHING about Seven. Strange.I tried scheduling on 3 separate occasions but was hit with the 'day off' and tried to sell me on Suzi instead.

MartyByrde
01-12-21, 21:44
All the KAngels have the same rate structure: 270 hhr, 350 hr, +100 for PSE (BBFS).I know that. I was just hoping that possibly their rates went down. Happened at that place in Tacoma (donation went from $380 an hour to $320 an hour), although they are not operating now.

Twister100
01-13-21, 01:29
Thanks for the report. I hate when I can taste cigarettes. It seems to be more common among the slightly older K-girls. But at that donation level there should be zero cig taste. The smokers often take smoke breaks between clients, so chances are she was puffing a cig minutes before you arrived.The main room did smell a little of smoke but the bedroom was fine. Her breath wasn't smokey but it was the smoke deep back of her throat that no amount of brushing or mouthwash is going to get rid of.

PoonHound1969
01-13-21, 10:39
All the KAngels have the same rate structure: 270 hhr, 350 hr, +100 for PSE (BBFS).Wish they did outcall I would splurge and give myself a Kgift.

AussieFury
01-13-21, 14:20
It's Lumi's first day. Pics look great but that means nothing with Kange agency. I've been burned by this group too many times to go in blind. Anyone who meets her please post details.

LundonFrog
01-13-21, 14:51
It's Lumi's first day. Pics look great but that means nothing with Kange agency. I've been burned by this group too many times to go in blind. Anyone who meets her please post details.Yeah I feel the same. I've started opting for 1/2 hrs, no PSE. And then paying more later to upgrade if it's worth the investment.

Is there anywhere else you guys find reviews of these gals? I used to try to search for their sister sites and reviews, but realized that the pics are likely being recycled from other providers. So no reliable really.

Morgan Creamin
01-13-21, 15:26
It's Lumi's first day. Pics look great but that means nothing with Kange agency. I've been burned by this group too many times to go in blind. Anyone who meets her please post details.Also would like to know if they have natural or bolt on tits.

AussieFury
01-13-21, 15:27
Yeah I feel the same. I've started opting for 1/2 hrs, no PSE. And then paying more later to upgrade if it's worth the investment.

Is there anywhere else you guys find reviews of these gals? I used to try to search for their sister sites and reviews, but realized that the pics are likely being recycled from other providers. So no reliable really.That's the big bummer with this agency. The pics are literally NEVER really the girl you'll meet. Top-talent K-girls use real pics and keep their primary name (or at max use 2) in the cities they visit. The K-Angels girls nearly always use a 1-off name here and fake pics. I suspect it's so that you can't find reviews on them. It makes no sense for a provider with consistently good feedback to change her name. Therefore, I assume they change names to escape bad past reviews.

MartyByrde
01-13-21, 16:11
That's the big bummer with this agency. The pics are literally NEVER really the girl you'll meet. Top-talent K-girls use real pics and keep their primary name (or at max use 2) in the cities they visit. The K-Angels girls nearly always use a 1-off name here and fake pics. I suspect it's so that you can't find reviews on them. It makes no sense for a provider with consistently good feedback to change her name. Therefore, I assume they change names to escape bad past reviews.And just to make it worse, their rates are ridiculous! At least that agency was heading in the right direction regarding rates, and based on your review of Tia, I would have gone to see her. But still, $320 is too much in these days. And alas, as you already pointed out, they seem to be gone.

AussieFury
01-17-21, 12:10
Decided to TOFTT and see SuzyDD at Kangels. Walked through the door and recognized her immediately as MelodyDD who was here last year (I didn't see Suzy/Melody but for whatever reason I recognized her from her pics). When I asked in the shower she confirmed it. I don't remember what her reviews here like but the session was perfect for me. Her real age is 31 which is my sweet spot. Pretty face, creative sparkle jewelry applied around her eyes, smaller butt, GREAT rack. A few tattoos (which I find hot). Made me feel like I was the king of the universe. Might have helped that she wanted a couple hits off my weed pen at the start. Very vocal, all smiles, great snug fit, excellent DT. I don't pay the extra for BBFS but I was curious to see if she'd let me sample "just the tip" a bit. But got politely shut down in a way that makes me wonder whether she is one of the GFE-only Kangels (there have been a few here). Multiple mirrors in the room get all the great angles so we got into some creative positions. She made the best noises including a few "YES YES YES YES" in rhythm when I stood up for "Upstanding Citizen" position with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. Ended with an enthusiastic DT CIM while I held her hair in pigtails.

She apologized for her English but it was fine and we had no problems communicating at all. She was very enthusiastic and I am already planning to see her again within the next couple days. Most fun I've had with a K-girl in a long while. Again, maybe it was the weed and maybe I just got lucky. I hope to get lucky again when I go back this week.

EDIT: Those are not her real photos as "SuzyDD" but the MelodyDD photos out there are her:

http://www.kgirlclub.com/gallery/103?page=2

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melody-escort-bellevue-830391#erotic

Her eyes at what I remember most about her face, and her MM rack is what I remember most about her body.

MartyByrde
01-17-21, 14:37
Decided to TOFTT and see SuzyDD at Kangels. Walked through the door and recognized her immediately as MelodyDD who was here last year (I didn't see Suzy/Melody but for whatever reason I recognized her from her pics). When I asked in the shower she confirmed it. I don't remember what her reviews here like but the session was perfect for me. Her real age is 31 which is my sweet spot. Pretty face, creative sparkle jewelry applied around her eyes, smaller butt, GREAT rack. A few tattoos (which I find hot). Made me feel like I was the king of the universe. Might have helped that she wanted a couple hits off my weed pen at the start. Very vocal, all smiles, great snug fit, excellent DT. I don't pay the extra for BBFS but I was curious to see if she'd let me sample "just the tip" a bit. But got politely shut down in a way that makes me wonder whether she is one of the GFE-only Kangels (there have been a few here). Multiple mirrors in the room get all the great angles so we got into some creative positions. She made the best noises including a few "YES YES YES YES" in rhythm when I stood up for "Upstanding Citizen" position with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. Ended with an enthusiastic DT CIM while I held her hair in pigtails.

She apologized for her English but it was fine and we had no problems communicating at all. She was very enthusiastic and I am already planning to see her again within the next couple days. Most fun I've had with a K-girl in a long while. Again, maybe it was the weed and maybe I just got lucky. I hope to get lucky again when I go back this week.Excellent review! And nice looking Korean gal. Just wish they were not so expensive, as given I can speak a good amount of Korean, we could have a great time.

Muncher7000
01-17-21, 15:41
EDIT: Those are not her real photos as "SuzyDD" but the MelodyDD photos out there are her:

http://www.kgirlclub.com/gallery/103?page=2

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melody-escort-bellevue-830391#erotic

Her eyes at what I remember most about her face, and her MM rack is what I remember most about her body.Thanks Aussie for the review. Question have you seen any Kgirls that are clean shaven? Seems like they all have a top Bush.

Twister100
01-17-21, 20:55
Saw KAngels Lumi the other day.

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/lumi/

Mid 30's and the school girl pictures look like her though the pics are a little glammed up and probably when she was younger but still attractive. Stats look about right, natural B or C cups. Standard rates apply. Based on LA and has been in the US a while so her English is pretty good. Excellent BBBJ with BLS. Did notice a little smoke in her hair but didn't get around to DFK to see if that was an issue. Very tight, asked me not to CIP and to COF instead. Very good massage, almost therapeutic in nature and it was so well done I didn't mind running out of time for a second try.

AussieFury
01-19-21, 14:02
Thanks Aussie for the review. Question have you seen any Kgirls that are clean shaven? Seems like they all have a top Bush.Huh. Most of the K-girls I've seen are bare.

AussieFury
01-19-21, 17:10
I'll update this later when not on mobile. I'm writing this from my car sitting outside Nina's apt complex.

I respect WH's opinions on the Kangels, but I disagree with him on Nina. Well, not completely — I agree that her face and body rank very low among the kurrent k-krop. But her service and attitude were terrible. A tie for the worst K-girl visit I've had. Felt like a visit to a $160/ hh Chinese shop. She didn't smile a single time. It's as if seconds before she opened the door someone told her that her dog died. I left after 40 minutes which included pre- and post-showers. It gets worse and I'll update later today, but if you had plans to see her today. I'd pick someone else or some other day.

I'm pissed. I'm actually wondering if I got sub-par service because I don't spring for the +100 PSE option.

Oh well. At least my worst session ever is no longer alone. I now have two.

MartyByrde
01-19-21, 20:10
I'll update this later when not on mobile. I'm writing this from my car sitting outside Nina's apt complex.

I respect WH's opinions on the Kangels, but I disagree with him on Nina. Well, not completely I agree that her face and body rank very low among the kurrent k-krop. But her service and attitude were terrible. A tie for the worst K-girl visit I've had. Felt like a visit to a $160/ hh Chinese shop. She didn't smile a single time. It's as if seconds before she opened the door someone told her that her dog died. I left after 40 minutes which included pre- and post-showers. It gets worse and I'll update later today, but if you had plans to see her today. I'd pick someone else or some other day.

I'm pissed. I'm actually wondering if I got sub-par service because I don't spring for the +100 PSE option.

Oh well. At least my worst session ever is no longer alone. I now have two.Sorry to hear that, AussieFury. And what a waste of $350!

I keep hoping for some hidden Asian gems out there that provide excellent service for reasonable rates. Alas, does not seem to be the case, so far.

Pooner05
01-24-21, 11:21
Has anyone seen joy or suzi from gsl lately? Any intel on rates and services / looks would be appreciated!

AussieFury
01-24-21, 19:52
Has anyone seen joy or suzi from gsl lately? Any intel on rates and services / looks would be appreciated!Rates are always $350 hr $300 hhr. They don't do +100 PSE like Kangels and 99/100 visit will be CFS. Joy is supposed to start tomorrow. Uncertain whether it's the same Joy that was here before with Kbeautypops.

Nomad456
01-24-21, 20:51
Has anyone seen joy or suzi from gsl lately? Any intel on rates and services / looks would be appreciated!I have seen Suzi, she's been a lot of fun, the pics on the website look kinda like her, but definitely same body type. I was able to get DFK, Rimming, BBBJ, 69 CFS, DATY, DATO with her. Not sure about Joy.

AussieFury
01-25-21, 17:01
Joy is the same girl from KBP agency last year. I always love when the girls keep their names — it shows they aren't afraid of past reviews.

She doesn't look much like the pics, but she is top 3 ATF Kgirls for me. She is very short (like 5' even) and very curvy (a tiny bit of extra weight around her tummy), round pretty face, big eyes, big natural Ds (best feature), bubble butt that jiggles in doggie, tiny responsive nips, tight box. Very similar build to Chinese Lulu in Bellevue (for those who know her). Sincere sweetness and gentlesness will get you the best session with her.

If you're looking for true relaxed GFE attitude, she's top tier. If you're looking for a hardbody or craven fucktoy to toss around (like K-girl Angela) she is not a fit. Tho Angela is also in my top 3 for different reasons. Vive la difference!

Ashun
01-25-21, 17:40
Joy is the same girl from KBP agency last year. I always love when the girls keep their names it shows they aren't afraid of past reviews.

She doesn't look much like the pics, but she is top 3 ATF Kgirls for me. She is very short (like 5' even) and very curvy (a tiny bit of extra weight around her tummy), round pretty face, big eyes, big natural Ds (best feature), bubble butt that jiggles in doggie, tiny responsive nips, tight box. Very similar build to Chinese Lulu in Bellevue (for those who know her). Sincere sweetness and gentlesness will get you the best session with her.

If you're looking for true relaxed GFE attitude, she's top tier. If you're looking for a hardbody or craven fucktoy to toss around (like K-girl Angela) she is not a fit. Tho Angela is also in my top 3 for different reasons. Vive la difference!Is this the Joy?

TheThinker808
01-25-21, 17:58
Is this the Joy?Has Angela been back?

DrtyHarry
01-25-21, 18:28
This thread started mostly due to his comments in the other section. Seems like he disappeared.

AussieFury
01-25-21, 18:44
Is this the Joy?Yes. Those look more like her, but she is still more curvy in person and looks shorter. But I find her adorable.

AussieFury
01-25-21, 18:44
Has Angela been back?No. But I wish for it daily LOL.

Ashun
01-25-21, 20:06
This thread started mostly due to his comments in the other section. Seems like he disappeared.He left this forum.

PoonHound1969
01-26-21, 10:55
Are any of them PSE? Willing to go bare?

I have only tried two and CFS was all I could get.

TheThinker808
01-26-21, 19:18

I have only tried two and CFS was all I could get.Most of the bellevue ones I have tried and don't do anything bare except a BJ.

AussieFury
01-26-21, 19:33

I have only tried two and CFS was all I could get.Thai Mikki in Bellevue. Never met Gracee but have heard she has / does if she likes you.

AussieFury
01-26-21, 19:43
This thread started mostly due to his comments in the other section. Seems like he disappeared.If I recall, wasn't he from out of state or maybe Canada? I'd guess that he'll be back in here when he's back in town.

Or maybe he got COVID.

I hope it's the former.

Rex Hughes
01-26-21, 20:54
Copying Wong Hing's latest summary from the bb forum over here to start things off:It looks like the KAngels with the best looks, are lowest in service.

I studied the pictures, and know some girls double up on names.

Is Melody a renamed Tiana?

Lumi looks like Angel, who I heard doubled as Jo.

AussieFury
01-27-21, 10:51
It looks like the KAngels with the best looks, are lowest in service.

I studied the pictures, and know some girls double up on names.

Is Melody a renamed Tiana?

Lumi looks like Angel, who I heard doubled as Jo.Melody = Suzy (Tiana is someone different).

As far as I can tell, the rest are unique. But I haven't met any of the current ones except Nina.

Twister100
01-27-21, 13:54
Melody = Suzy (Tiana is someone different).

As far as I can tell, the rest are unique. But I haven't met any of the current ones except Nina.I confirmed with the booker that SuzyDD is the same as MelodyDD. Also confirmed that Ellie is the same Ellie that was here before and for a short people she was listed as Candy on the website.

Twister100
01-27-21, 14:37
About 5'6", natural B / C, average body, OK face, in her early 30's? Passable English but not great. No shower preview but good BBBJ with BLS afterwards. DFK with a hint smoke but otherwise didn't smell any smoke on her. Fairly tight, multiple cups available if you can. Very good massage. She mentioned she had worked at a massage place previously.

AussieFury
01-27-21, 14:42
I confirmed with the booker that SuzyDD is the same as MelodyDD. Also confirmed that Ellie is the same Ellie that was here before and for a short people she was listed as Candy on the website.Twister's is the only review I could find for Ellie (thanks for that) but there's one for Candy on TER that is positive.

I understand the motivation behind switching up names for the sub-par ladies (nobody would book them otherwise) but I just don't get why they change the names of their top performers.

MartyByrde
01-27-21, 16:00
If I recall, wasn't he from out of state or maybe Canada? I'd guess that he'll be back in here when he's back in town.

Or maybe he got COVID.

I hope it's the former.From what I remember, he had stated that he visited quite a few Canadian providers in and around Vancouver. Don't remember him ever stating where he was from and / or based.

SaltyMeat
01-27-21, 19:16
If anyone sees Jina or Nana, please report. Thanks in advance!

Rex Hughes
01-27-21, 20:08
From back channels: One who saw Tiana, thinks Jina (who just got posted yesterday) is a re brand of Tiana.

He saw Angel = Jo, and thinks Lumi is her.

He saw Tiana, and said "she has a very distinct face," and that Jina looks like Tiana.

He basically thinks more than a few of these girls are remaining in Seattle, getting re branded with new names and new pictures.

I personally, if pictures matched, would go for Melody. There is something sexy about her pictures.

Rex Hughes
01-27-21, 21:10
My back road source just reported, that Nana's body is a match to that of "since departed" Nikki.

Let's keep working together, helping each other out, an' putting these puzzle pieces together!

Twister100
01-27-21, 21:27
Looks like Diana is back and I recall someone said Diana = Ivy.

Rex Hughes
01-27-21, 21:37
Some of these KAngels got decent reviews or feedback.

Why the need to rebrand them?

Is it because of the guys thinking "There is always excitement about seeing somebody 'new?

So, you book Angel and Suzy, then later book Jo and Melody "thinking" ahead of time that you're seeing a totally brand new girl?

DrtyHarry
01-27-21, 21:59
This thread started mostly due to his comments in the other section. Seems like he disappeared.

He left this forum.Thanks Ashun. Weird. He definitely promoted that agency pretty aggressively. Either way. Hopefully he will be back soon. He provided good intel. But I never met any of them so not sure if the intel was legit. Either way. I wish him the best wherever he is and hope he returns.

FrontierMan
01-27-21, 23:08
Diana is not Ivy. I've seen them both before and saw Diana again today.

Looks like Diana is back and I recall someone said Diana = Ivy.

Orgain
01-28-21, 02:52
Looks like Diana is back and I recall someone said Diana = Ivy.Saw Diana for the basic last time she was here. Felt the service was average at best, but not the worst I've had there. Nothing spectacular and wasn't the worst I've had there. Only person there that told me second round isn't included but let me anyways. Maybe she was having an off day and was tired. Saw Misty when she was still here and I thought she was much better with the exception of no kissing. I wanted to see her again before she left. She was cute. She seemed to have an upbeat personality and made me believe she enjoyed my company. With that said, I know Wong Hing rated her little on the low side, so perhaps YMMV. Have to say my ATF was Rose. Have a feeling she's not coming back to our area though.

AussieFury
01-28-21, 11:43
From back channels: One who saw Tiana, thinks Jina (who just got posted yesterday) is a re brand of Tiana.

He saw Angel = Jo, and thinks Lumi is her.

He saw Tiana, and said "she has a very distinct face," and that Jina looks like Tiana.

He basically thinks more than a few of these girls are remaining in Seattle, getting re branded with new names and new pictures.

I personally, if pictures matched, would go for Melody. There is something sexy about her pictures.I've met Tiana twice and Jina's pics look nothing like her. But that doesn't mean the girl behind the door isn't Tiana. Hopefully someone can confirm soon.

Melody's pics are real. That's her. Dolled up a bit, but the closeup of her face is the closest match.

AussieFury
01-28-21, 11:44
Some of these KAngels got decent reviews or feedback.

Why the need to rebrand them?

Is it because of the guys thinking "There is always excitement about seeing somebody 'new?

So, you book Angel and Suzy, then later book Jo and Melody "thinking" ahead of time that you're seeing a totally brand new girl?I don't get it either. The name game bullshit is actually making me see them less rather than more.

Ashun
01-28-21, 13:38
Saw Diana for the basic last time she was here. Felt the service was average at best, but not the worst I've had there. Nothing spectacular and wasn't the worst I've had there. Only person there that told me second round isn't included but let me anyways. Maybe she was having an off day and was tired. Saw Misty when she was still here and I thought she was much better with the exception of no kissing. I wanted to see her again before she left. She was cute. She seemed to have an upbeat personality and made me believe she enjoyed my company. With that said, I know Wong Hing rated her little on the low side, so perhaps YMMV. Have to say my ATF was Rose. Have a feeling she's not coming back to our area though.When I saw Misty the second time, we had a nice DFK session between pops. The last time I talked to her, she said she was moving back to her motherland and won't be coming back to the states.

MartyByrde
01-28-21, 14:21
I don't get it either. The name game bullshit is actually making me see them less rather than more.Exactly! And their rates are still ridiculous! Wonder if and when that place in Tacoma might re-open, with more reasonable rates?

FrontierMan
01-28-21, 15:54
And to add, my experience with Diana this time was also average probably for the same reasons mentioned by others.

Diana is not Ivy. I've seen them both before and saw Diana again today.

Orgain
01-28-21, 16:03
When I saw Misty the second time, we had a nice DFK session between pops. The last time I talked to her, she said she was moving back to her motherland and won't be coming back to the states.Wish I had the time to see her a second time! I tried, but my schedule didn't work out. She mentioned to me she was going back for good as well.

I only feel like one time I got someone else that wasn't who I asked for, was my first time there. Think the person I got was actually Cindy (if I remember correctly). Was my least positive experience out of all the ones I've seen. Probably the only person that from the very beginning, I felt like she was just going through the motions and taking her time because she was done. Might as well been sighing during the entire session. Glad I decided to go back again to try again with another. Had plenty of positive experiences since then, but how positive it was obviously varied. Don't know if skipping the +100 option disappoints some of them sometimes.

Rex Hughes
01-28-21, 18:46
Are there any current or recent KAngels who specifically don't offer BBFS PSE, even for a 100 tip?

Rex Hughes
01-28-21, 22:00

I respect WH's opinions on the Kangels, but I disagree with him on Nina. Well, not completely I agree that her face and body rank very low among the kurrent k-krop. But her service and attitude were terrible. A tie for the worst K-girl visit I've had. Felt like a visit to a $160/ hh Chinese shop. She didn't smile a single time. It's as if seconds before she opened the door someone told her that her dog died. I left after 40 minutes which included pre- and post-showers. It gets worse and I'll update later today, but if you had plans to see her today. I'd pick someone else or some other day.

Oh well. At least my worst session ever is no longer alone. I now have two.Who was the worst?

JSnake921
01-29-21, 08:37
Did ya'll go through the photo verification thingy? I am hesitant to do this as I have no clue what they will do with the photos, service sounds great but the risk is concerning.

AussieFury
01-29-21, 11:04
Are there any current or recent KAngels who specifically don't offer BBFS PSE, even for a 100 tip?Short answer: All the providers on the website today are PSE.

Long answer: When you click on the provider's photo to read their dedicated page, the first paragraph states they are either "GFE" or "PSE / GFE. " Personally I gravitate toward the GFE-only girls but for the +100 guys that's how you can tell.

AussieFury
01-29-21, 11:12
Who was the worst?It was with a K-girl that had been a former superstar called Brigitte. I'd seen her in Seattle and Portland a few times and then she disappeared after the big Bellevue bust. I saw her about a year later on the east coast during a work trip and in my naive excitement I booked her for two hours. Total mistake. She had gained a lot of weight and lost a lot of fire. There was no fantasy element. She complained the entire time. I wanted at least two pops but after the first she simply lost interest and just wanted to chat. If she ever pops up back here again I'll pipe up.

AussieFury
01-29-21, 11:15
And to add, my experience with Diana this time was also average probably for the same reasons mentioned by others.Was the reason that you didn't go for the +100 option? I never do and lately have been starting to suspect that not paying the extra results in an experience not worth the basic rate.

BBPornoGeek
01-29-21, 12:48
They're the only k-girl game in town that has the +100 option and the girls are getting more out of that so if you don't do the extra, you get less service these days unless you are a real regular and the booker warns them ahead of time. Other than my initial B&S incident, I've always had good experience with KAngels whether I opt for +100 or not. I've even had PSE without paying the extra too. It really depends on the girl. Also as far as matching names to girls, don't bother. They keep a separate list for each visitor so your Ivy!= Diana and others having Ivy=Diana experience differs. Phone number switching usually end up with different names for the same girl. I learnt that from the girls themselves.

If you want relatively consistent good service without the +100, go GSL.

MartyByrde
01-29-21, 14:42
Was the reason that you didn't go for the +100 option? I never do and lately have been starting to suspect that not paying the extra results in an experience not worth the basic rate.With all the negative reports, seems like KAngels is definitely going downhill, and certainly not worth the $$. In actuality, they have always been way too expensive.

AussieFury
01-29-21, 14:47
I hate how the agencies play musical chairs with the girls and their names. Hopefully this forum will help sift through as much BS as possible. For example: check the photos for Diana at Kangels:

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/diana/

Check the one where she's wearing the red swimsuit with the large hoop earings. Look familiar? That's the photo used for Brooke on the front page at LunaModels in Tacoma (continually "on vacation" these days):

https://www.lunamodels.ch/models

That photo isn't Brooke (I've met Brooke) and I doubt it's Diana. Tho I think I remember that same photo set being used recently at Kangels for "Foxxy. " I saw Foxxy and wasn't impressed.

New girl Nana used the same name in LA:

http://www.kgirlclub.com/gallery/143

And used to be "Nara" at BunnyClub. The search result on her photo still works but the page at BunnyClub is dead (https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-nara/).

AussieFury
01-29-21, 15:03
Nina: Looks nothing like photos. I met her recently and my opinion is that she is too old, too much body fat, negative attitude, and terrible service. I suspect the only reason she still gets clients is that some guys will look past her weaknesses just to get BBFS.

Diana: Re-using Foxy photos, but no clue whether it's the same girl. I met Foxy and don't remember much, which tells me I wouldn't recommend or repeat.

Ellie: I have zero good intel.

Lumi: I have not met Lumi, but reviews for her are all over the map. From "allows facial" (not sure I believe that) to "meh. ".

Jina: I have no intel on her either, but I doubt previous comments that she is Tiana. I've seen Tiana a few times and the booker knows I like her. So when I asked if Jina was Tiana, it would be in his best interest to tell me (and he often tells me who the double-named girls are). He said she is not the same girl.

Nana: I have zero good intel.

Booker says that all the above girls are unique and haven't used previous names here. I believe him that there are actually six girls currently working here (I believe they have 3 apartments) but I'm not yet convinced that none are re-cycled names.

Twister100
01-29-21, 18:30
Nina: Looks nothing like photos. I met her recently and my opinion is that she is too old, too much body fat, negative attitude, and terrible service. I suspect the only reason she still gets clients is that some guys will look past her weaknesses just to get BBFS.

Diana: Re-using Foxy photos, but no clue whether it's the same girl. I met Foxy and don't remember much, which tells me I wouldn't recommend or repeat.

Ellie: I have zero good intel.

Lumi: I have not met Lumi, but reviews for her are all over the map. From "allows facial" (not sure I believe that) to "meh. ".

Jina: I have no intel on her either, but I doubt previous comments that she is Tiana. I've seen Tiana a few times and the booker knows I like her. So when I asked if Jina was Tiana, it would be in his best interest to tell me (and he often tells me who the double-named girls are). He said she is not the same girl.

Nana: I have zero good intel.

Booker says that all the above girls are unique and haven't used previous names here. I believe him that there are actually six girls currently working here (I believe they have 3 apartments) but I'm not yet convinced that none are re-cycled names.Looks like Nina is gone and has been replaced with Micky and Lumi is available for duals with Nana. Curious if anyone has ever done duals with KAngels.

Rex Hughes
01-29-21, 20:27
Nina used to be Superstar Christin.

Ellie used to be Lyla.

Saw them 10 years ago. Both still look sexy, but look 10 years older.

Ashun
01-29-21, 20:42
Looks like Nina is gone and has been replaced with Micky and Lumi is available for duals with Nana. Curious if anyone has ever done duals with KAngels.Micky used to go by Hannah on Kangels back in 2019. At least those pictures were used for "Hannah". If it's the same girl, Hannah gave a nice DFK, BBBJ, BLS & 69 session but didn't provide PSE at the time.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/grand-o-pening-young-hot-hannah-is-hot-for-u-visit-www-kangels-ch-206-450-7789/20262647

As for Duos, I asked and the rates seems extremely high. $7 for both girls. $9 for both girls and they interact with each other. $10 for bb with both.

AussieFury
02-01-21, 01:57
Looks like Nina is gone and has been replaced with Micky and Lumi is available for duals with Nana. Curious if anyone has ever done duals with KAngels.I haven't done a duo with Kangels, but I've done two Korean duos and one Thai duo. The K-girls were back in the $300/ hr Bellevue days so it was $600 for both girls for the hour. But I'd seen all four K-girls individually before the duos so I knew they were all attractive to me. The Koreans never interacted beyond touching each other, and FS was covered in both cases, but when I close my eyes and think of the hottest sex of my life, both Korean dates are always near the top. Looking down at two sets of Korean eyes locked onto mine -- one girl with my balls in her mouth while the other deep throats me, then switching, then switching again, until I came so hard in one of their mouths I almost passed out. I've got goosebumps thinking about it years later.

The Thai duo was meh. It was one teaching the other how to do a FS body rub session. Ended up just basically fucking the experienced one while the new one watched.

So if you can assure yourself a good one, it might be worth the coin just to have that memory.

ItssHHuk
02-01-21, 02:18
I texted the original "Foxy" to check in and she's still in LA. Probably a different girl, just agency recycling of lineup aliases. Foxy and I had an after-hours FWB after our first appointment and she would totally hit me up for breakfast if she was in town.

MrYoda
02-01-21, 02:45
My back road source just reported, that Nana's body is a match to that of "since departed" Nikki.

Let's keep working together, helping each other out, an' putting these puzzle pieces together!It's not Nikki, it's someone else.

MrYoda
02-01-21, 02:46
I haven't done a duo with Kangels, but I've done two Korean duos and one Thai duo. The K-girls were back in the $300/ hr Bellevue days so it was $600 for both girls for the hour. But I'd seen all four K-girls individually before the duos so I knew they were all attractive to me. The Koreans never interacted beyond touching each other, and FS was covered in both cases, but when I close my eyes and think of the hottest sex of my life, both Korean dates are always near the top. Looking down at two sets of Korean eyes locked onto mine -- one girl with my balls in her mouth while the other deep throats me, then switching, then switching again, until I came so hard in one of their mouths I almost passed out. I've got goosebumps thinking about it years later.

The Thai duo was meh. It was one teaching the other how to do a FS body rub session. Ended up just basically fucking the experienced one while the new one watched.

So if you can assure yourself a good one, it might be worth the coin just to have that memory.Nice, sounds like you got the duo at the right time.

MrYoda
02-01-21, 02:49
Thanks Ashun. Weird. He definitely promoted that agency pretty aggressively. Either way. Hopefully he will be back soon. He provided good intel. But I never met any of them so not sure if the intel was legit. Either way. I wish him the best wherever he is and hope he returns.I have my doubts. At times it sounded like he was working for that group. On the LV forum they had issues with agencies writing fake reviews.

AussieFury
02-01-21, 14:22
I'd love to also share info here on the plentiful (but unfortunately aging) Thai massage ladies that seem to converge in Renton and Bellevue / Redmond areas.

AussieFury
02-01-21, 14:24
I've just read another report on TER of a Kangel where the reviewer said COF finish.

Would love to hear any first-hand intel here of girls who offer this, and whether or not it required the +PSE donation.

Rex Hughes
02-01-21, 19:13
It's not Nikki, it's someone else.I heard Nikki is very nice and gives great service, but that she is frankly, old.

MrYoda
02-02-21, 01:04
I heard Nikki is very nice and gives great service, but that she is frankly, old.You aren't wrong. I heard from someone that her service is good.

Rex Hughes
02-02-21, 02:25
You aren't wrong. I heard from someone that her service is good.But, where do we each draw the line? If her service is great, but she looks like she's pushing 50, literally, then what?

Rex Hughes
02-02-21, 03:20
I would see Jasmin of KAngels, if she resembled the pictures and did PSE.

Something looks sexy about her face.

AussieFury
02-02-21, 11:05
Anyone seen Thai Ruby? If I google her phone (425-531-2655) I get:

https://seattle.rubratings.com/124451 and https://sites.google.com/site/ruby110th/.

The RR reviews look great, but I'm not sure whether HJ is the only finish available.

Ashun
02-02-21, 12:13

Something looks sexy about her face.But she does do PSE.

MartyByrde
02-02-21, 14:08
Anyone seen Thai Ruby? If I google her phone (425-531-2655) I get:

https://seattle.rubratings.com/124451 and https://sites.google.com/site/ruby110th/.

The RR reviews look great, but I'm not sure whether HJ is the only finish available.Have not seen her, but she looks good. And as long as she provides a truly sensual massage, the $120 an hour rate is definitely reasonable. Note, though, the statement near the bottom of that link you provided:

"I Do Not Provide Any Escort Services, Please Do Not Ask or Request. ".

So, thinking that HE / HJ would be the only extra provided. Not sure, though, if more would become available with subsequent visits.

WhereYouWrite
02-02-21, 23:32
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?255165-Ruby-Body-Rub

Roughly 5 years ago, my experience was very nice gentle massage but not very erotic HE. No hint of more on offer.

AussieFury
02-03-21, 14:30
https://seattle.rubratings.com/125478

I visit Rose about every 4-6 months. If you visit the Thai AMP providers too often, they get complacent and demanding (ask for food, drinks, rides, etc.) But if you visit them with enough gap in between visits, they bring that "first visit" energy again to try and make you repeat. I don't even know if it's conscious for them, but I've observed it time and time again with these fine ladies.

It's important to know exactly what you're getting with Rose. First, those pics are accurate and current. If you like them short (5' 0") flat tummy, fit, and perfectly curvy in ONLY the right spots, I'd argue that Rose has the best body of any of the current Thai ladies (second place goes to JannyLove). Her face is cute, but I suspect she could easily be "hot" if she wore makeup. Her body looks 24, her face looks 34, and her real age is 44.

She will open the side door at her apt complex to let you in. She will be wearing a bathrobe and flip flops with her hair up. Don't be disappointed. You will be blown away when she takes off the robe. Her "energy" is semi-transactional -- not as bad as some, but she's also not gushing over you and making you the center of the universe like Thai Lisa, for example. $200 is the B2 B rub and $260 is rub plus CBJ and CFS. If BBBJ is available, I don't visit her often enough to unlock it.

Solo shower to start then she starts with you face-down for a decent rub. I see some reviews on RR complain that its just "walking on your back. " That has been how she starts with me (and I like it), but she then moves on to hands and elbows to really get in there. It's definitely top third of the current Thai ladies. She then moves on to a body-rub where she drags her perfect tits across your back, then gets you to lift up your groin so she can reach under and do a reverse HJ. On the flip, she did something this time I'd never experienced: with one hand she strongly massaged my shaft and boys while she bent my leg and gave a strong thigh and inner-thigh massage with the other. Then she throws in a little Russian before getting the cover, applying it with her mouth, and giving a CBJ. It's not slow or sensual, but she does go all the way down while assertively playing with the boys. That seems to be her "trick" -- always doing two things at once. Unfortunately, at this point she will say "you fuck me" because I don't think she likes to be on top. She is open to pretty much any positions, but if you switch her around too much and she senses that you're prolonging the finish too much she will complain. She CAN take it VERY hard if that's your thing, tho. On the scale of loose - normal - snug - tight I'd call her box "snug." Neatly trimmed landing strip. Her doggie is great because her waist is tiny and her ass perfect. But aggressive mish is also great because her tits bounce around a lot and she likes to squeeze them together for you which I always find hot. After getting close like this she gladly stroked me off onto her massive tits while paying lots of attention to the boys.

While you take your solo post-shower, if she likes you she'll serve up some of whatever she was cooking (I hope you like it spicy) and she might ask you for a ride to the nearby bank at Factoria Mall. I get the sense maybe she was robbed once, because she mentioned being scared of that a couple of times.

She's a good solid visit with a decent massage, cute face, and perfect tits, waist, ass, and box. She doesn't advertise on TNA, and she's not close friends with the other Bellevue Thai ladies who do. So they're not helping her get set up there. I'm not helping either because I don't want to become the Thai tech support guy.

If she had a "sweeter" more GFE personality and BBBJ, I'd see her monthly. But holding that tiny waist in doggie is worth seeing her just once and I plan on keeping her in my quarterly-ish rotation.

MrYoda
02-03-21, 16:50

Something looks sexy about her face.I agree, anyone toftt?

AussieFury
02-03-21, 17:46
I agree, anyone toftt?I've stopped TOFTT with Kangels... at least until I see an uptick in their provider quality. They've wasted more of my money than any other group. The B&S with second-tier aged-out providers happens way too often.

Also, I referred to Rose below as an AMP lady. She's an AAMP lady.

AussieFury
02-04-21, 11:22
Looks like Jina has a couple reviews on TER. I let my premium lapse, can anyone tell us what they say?

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/jina-2064507789-356549

BBPornoGeek
02-04-21, 17:03
Looks like Jina has a couple reviews on TER. I let my premium lapse, can anyone tell us what they say?

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/jina-2064507789-356549That site is so full of fake reviews it's not even funny. The fact that they require a website link to providers and don't allow linking to other "review sites" limits the providers that can be reviewed. So I see lots of repeat reviews to just get VIP.

Efurufe
02-04-21, 17:12
https://seattle.rubratings.com/125478

First, those pics are accurate and current. If you like them short (5' 0") flat tummy, fit, and perfectly curvy in ONLY the right spots, I'd argue that Rose has the best body of any of the current Thai ladies (second place goes to JannyLove). Her face is cute, but I suspect she could easily be "hot" if she wore makeup. Her body looks 24, her face looks 34, and her real age is 44.

She's a good solid visit with a decent massage, cute face, and perfect tits, waist, ass, and box.

If she had a "sweeter" more GFE personality and BBBJ, I'd see her monthly. But holding that tiny waist in doggie is worth seeing her just once and I plan on keeping her in my quarterly-ish rotation.Thanks for the review! I tried to see her once a few years ago, but after our initial conversation, she replied back with an explicit text stating the services she provides and how much each one costs. Having been through a police sting before, that was enough for me to bail out (and I was literally just pulling into the parking lot when she sent that text).

Sounds like she may be worth another shot.

BBPornoGeek
02-04-21, 17:28

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/jina-2064507789-3565491) Jina answered the door in white lace showing off her curves and I was immediately turned on by her tits. Good kisser and preview in the shower. More kissing to the br then her hungry mouth was on jr with lots of suction and some gagging so hot! 69 she's got a sweet pussy. Entered mish and tight box but no complaints as I fucked faster and harder. At one point her hands gripped the sheets as she got closer it was so sexy. Started again in k9 and awesome eye contact in mirror. She had a lot of energy and could've kept going but I was spent after acg. 2 pops and kisses later I was out the door. Sweet and sexy girl def worth trying.

2) While doing the mouthwash routine, I was able to touch and confirm all natural D cups with nice firm nipples. She provided an average preview in the shower, but no action. Lexi still takes the cake in incredible shower action. Moved to the room and sat at the end of the bed and waited for Jina to show up. Started DFK. Jina is one of the best in DFK, not blocking and really getting into it. Nikki was the only other K-Angel that provided this level of DFK. If that is important to get your engines revving, then you want to check out Nina. While this was going on I helped my self to her wet pussy and felt her firm clit. My other hand was finding it impossible to get entirely around those all natural D cups. As I pressed on those hard nipples with my hand on her firm clit, soft moans started to ensue. Nina then moved down for a very good BBBJ and helper herself to my swollen balls and then onto teasing my hard cock. She had good eye contact, and decent suction on my cock, but not the best of the others. I tried to get her into Lotus, but she instead wanted to just raise one leg and move my hard cock up and down her wet shaved pussy. I was starting to go crazy and sat her down onto my firm erect cock and slid into a warm wonderland. My cock could feel the end of her pussy as she started to quietly moan and we switch between DFK and my mount on those wonderful D Cups. I picked her up and flipped her on the bed and moved my hard cock up and down her pussy. It was darker than I liked in the room with no option to turn on additional lights, so it was hard to see how wonderful her pussy lips looked. I could feel her firm clit on the tip of my cock and eventually slowly plunged my cock into her waiting pussy. I spend some time watching my member slide in and out her tight hole. I then helped myself to a DATY session and then got up on the bed and had her mount me 69. Jina has a very enjoyable pussy, but not the best, particularly compared to Misty's super tight pussy lips. Jina's BBBJ during 69 was very good as enjoyed her wet pussy. As I pulled her up to move into K9, she had other ideas and mounted me CG. Unlike the others, she was motivated to come up to me and DFK while she let her pussy ride the full length of my cock. This was rock star material on how she performed. Her truly authentic DFK and her moaning as she increased her rhythm on my cock was getting to be too much. I tried to slow her down so that my cock was just positioned at the end of her pussy, but her kaggles kicked in and it was too much as I blew my load at the end of her pussy. As she unmounted a full flow of my hot cum came dumping out onto my stomach and she commented about how big the load was.

She cleaned me up. Normally I pass on the massage to talk to the wonder hotty laying naked next to me. But given the language barrier, this wasn't an option and I opted for the massage. This massage was much better than Misty's but not nearly on par with Lumi's massage. It really made me relax and I let her continue, but was interested in a second pop. I had her lie down and I started DFK and moved to those wonder D's and then down to DATY. This was getting me rock hard and I entered in MISH and then flipped her over to a wonder K9 where I blew another load.

Off to the shower, with LFK all the way to exiting the door.

If I were comparing her to all the others, Lexi would still be my all time favorite, but Jina would be second because of her great DFK and her great CG with DFK and huge enthusiasm.

You can tell how fake they are.

Rex Hughes
02-04-21, 18:00
Thanks for the review! I tried to see her once a few years ago, but after our initial conversation, she replied back with an explicit text stating the services she provides and how much each one costs. Having been through a police sting before, that was enough for me to bail out (and I was literally just pulling into the parking lot when she sent that text).

Sounds like she may be worth another shot.Sounds like you came out of the police sting unharmed? I hope so.

Why did Mitch Levy get busted publicly? Is that because he's a public figure?

And, how do we know that KAngels is not under a police sting?

AussieFury
02-08-21, 14:32
And, how do we know that KAngels is not under a police sting?I mean, how can we KNOW that you, me, and every other guy on here isn't actually a cop? We don't. Risk management is a personal thing.

I'm sure LE is aware that the K-agencies are back in Bellevue. As to whether or not the potential risk outweighs the potential reward is a personal choice.

Lego19
02-08-21, 17:25
Met Sweet Mickey and get cute dog. I found her on TNA, checked out some of her reviews and decided to go visit her. Easy setup and met her at her incall. She is easily in her late 40's and has some extra weight but I was not here for looks or body. The massage bed is heated, warm and comfy, and the oil she uses is also hot and at the perfect temperature. She gives a good massage with a lot of teasing from the beginning of the massage all the way to the great finish. She paid good attention to my inner thighs which was therapeutic and sensual, which I don't see often with other providers. Towards the end of the massage she propped my hips up and gave a great HJ while she also focused on my rear sanctuary. This was amazing and just what I needed for the day. After the finish flipped and reduced a massage followed by a quick shower and back on the road.

TheJoker1
02-08-21, 17:33
1) Jina answered the door in white lace showing off her curves and I was immediately turned on by her tits. Good kisser and preview in the shower. More kissing to the br then her hungry mouth was on jr with lots of suction and some gagging so hot! 69 she's got a sweet pussy. Entered mish and tight box but no complaints as I fucked faster and harder. At one point her hands gripped the sheets as she got closer it was so sexy. Started again in k9 and awesome eye contact in mirror. She had a lot of energy and could've kept going but I was spent after acg. 2 pops and kisses later I was out the door. Sweet and sexy girl def worth trying.
2) While doing the mouthwash routine, I was able to touch and confirm all natural D cups with nice firm nipples. She provided an average preview in the shower, but no action. Lexi still takes the cake in incredible shower action. Moved to the room and sat at the end of the bed and waited for Jina to show up. Started DFK. Jina is one of the best in DFK, not blocking and really getting into it. Nikki was the only other K-Angel that provided this level of DFK. If that is important to get your engines revving, then you want to check out Nina. While this was going on I helped my self to her wet pussy and felt her firm clit. My other hand was finding it impossible to get entirely around those all natural D cups. As I pressed on those hard nipples with my hand on her firm clit, soft moans started to ensue. Nina then moved down for a very good BBBJ and helper herself to my swollen balls and then onto teasing my hard cock. She had good eye contact, and decent suction on my cock, but not the best of the others. I tried to get her into Lotus, but she instead wanted to just raise one leg and move my hard cock up and down her wet shaved pussy. I was starting to go crazy and sat her down onto my firm erect cock and slid into a warm wonderland. My cock could feel the end of her pussy as she started to quietly moan and we switch between DFK and my mount on those wonderful D Cups. I picked her up and flipped her on the bed and moved my hard cock up and down her pussy. It was darker than I liked in the room with no option to turn on additional lights, so it was hard to see how wonderful her pussy lips looked. I could feel her firm clit on the tip of my cock and eventually slowly plunged my cock into her waiting pussy. I spend some time watching my member slide in and out her tight hole. I then helped myself to a DATY session and then got up on the bed and had her mount me 69. Jina has a very enjoyable pussy, but not the best, particularly compared to Misty's super tight pussy lips. Jina's BBBJ during 69 was very good as enjoyed her wet pussy. As I pulled her up to move into K9, she had other ideas and mounted me CG. Unlike the others, she was motivated to come up to me and DFK while she let her pussy ride the full length of my cock. This was rock star material on how she performed. Her truly authentic DFK and her moaning as she increased her rhythm on my cock was getting to be too much.I saw Jina today and the reviews are pretty accurate. I saw the white lace too. Her BJ and CW skills were amazing. She's very playful and energetic. She barely speaks any English though. When we were trying to communicate, I noticed she's Chinese. At least she that's her primary language. Make me wonder if the agencies is having a hard time getting K Girls here.

Ashun
02-08-21, 20:46
I saw Jina today and the reviews are pretty accurate. I saw the white lace too. Her BJ and CW skills were amazing. She's very playful and energetic. She barely speaks any English though. When we were trying to communicate, I noticed she's Chinese. At least she that's her primary language. Make me wonder if the agencies is having a hard time getting K Girls here.I've noticed a lot of the kgirls, although full Korean, learn Chinese because the bookers are Chinese.

TheJoker1
02-08-21, 21:31
I've noticed a lot of the kgirls, although full Korean, learn Chinese because the bookers are Chinese.I've noticed that too but she seemed to only use Chinese. Maybe I'm overthinking and she's practising.

Rex Hughes
02-09-21, 20:45
I mean, how can we KNOW that you, me, and every other guy on here isn't actually a cop? We don't. Risk management is a personal thing.

I'm sure LE is aware that the K-agencies are back in Bellevue. As to whether or not the potential risk outweighs the potential reward is a personal choice.I hope you're right, Mr. Aussie Fury.

Hopefully, the police turn a blind eye to the KAngels and clients.

JohnWick2022
02-09-21, 23:34
Asked for proof regarding STD's and got blocked by them.[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Duke Of Exeter
02-11-21, 17:26
Had asked for Jina who was unavailable. Minus all the glamour and heavy makeup, I do believe she's the girl in the pics. Very very thin, I might even describe her as 'bony'. No more than A cups versus the advertised B. But still very gropable! Nice long preview BBBJ in the shower. Perhaps the tightest pussy I've ever encountered. I'm average length with slightly above average girth. Was unable to get full penetration. Must've totally bottomed out. No place for the jizz to go but OUT! Afterward, in minimal English, she expressed concern for being torn up and unable to work after large cocks. Says she prefers Chinese cocks because "they small and hard, get lost in hair!" Cute. Standard fee, 350/ hr + 100 PSE (BBFS). I would not recommend for bigger cocks. Satisfied but, as with most KAngels, wouldn't actively seek to repeat.

MartyByrde
02-11-21, 18:43
Had asked for Jina who was unavailable. Minus all the glamour and heavy makeup, I do believe she's the girl in the pics. Very very thin, I might even describe her as 'bony'. No more than A cups versus the advertised B. But still very gropable! Nice long preview BBBJ in the shower. Perhaps the tightest pussy I've ever encountered. I'm average length with slightly above average girth. Was unable to get full penetration. Must've totally bottomed out. No place for the jizz to go but OUT! Afterward, in minimal English, she expressed concern for being torn up and unable to work after large cocks. Says she prefers Chinese cocks because "they small and hard, get lost in hair!" Cute. Standard fee, 350/ hr + 100 PSE (BBFS). I would not recommend for bigger cocks. Satisfied but, as with most KAngels, wouldn't actively seek to repeat.Excellent report! I'm of average length, and thus she could accommodate me. I also can speak a good amount of Korean, so no issues with communication. But just too expensive!

Moose21
02-12-21, 00:42
Met Sweet Mickey and get cute dog. I found her on TNA, checked out some of her reviews and decided to go visit her. Easy setup and met her at her incall. She is easily in her late 40's and has some extra weight but I was not here for looks or body. The massage bed is heated, warm and comfy, and the oil she uses is also hot and at the perfect temperature. She gives a good massage with a lot of teasing from the beginning of the massage all the way to the great finish. She paid good attention to my inner thighs which was therapeutic and sensual, which I don't see often with other providers. Towards the end of the massage she propped my hips up and gave a great HJ while she also focused on my rear sanctuary. This was amazing and just what I needed for the day. After the finish flipped and reduced a massage followed by a quick shower and back on the road.I've had a few women stick their finger in my ass and I've never cared for it. Not one of them knew where my prostate was. I hear Mickey knows what she's doing. Was that your experience?

BBAsianLover
02-12-21, 15:35
Had asked for Jina who was unavailable. Minus all the glamour and heavy makeup, I do believe she's the girl in the pics. Very very thin, I might even describe her as 'bony'. No more than A cups versus the advertised B. But still very gropable! Nice long preview BBBJ in the shower. Perhaps the tightest pussy I've ever encountered. I'm average length with slightly above average girth. Was unable to get full penetration. Must've totally bottomed out. No place for the jizz to go but OUT! Afterward, in minimal English, she expressed concern for being torn up and unable to work after large cocks. Says she prefers Chinese cocks because "they small and hard, get lost in hair!" Cute. Standard fee, 350/ hr + 100 PSE (BBFS). I would not recommend for bigger cocks. Satisfied but, as with most KAngels, wouldn't actively seek to repeat.I found her english to be passable, though I did have to try hard to understand her at times. I would agree that those well endowed among us should find another provider, but for those on the average or below side I'd recommend giving her a call. My description would be very similar so I'd say this is an accurate description of a possible encounter. Unlike some questionable reviews I've seen here of late.

Rex Hughes
02-13-21, 22:53
Is the "Micky with the dog" the Thai BBFS Micky, whose donation is 220 hr?

Or is she Micky at KAngels?

Lego19
02-14-21, 16:22
Is the "Micky with the dog" the Thai BBFS Micky, whose donation is 220 hr?

Or is she Micky at KAngels?Mickey with the dog is this one https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?255109-Sweet-Mickey.

There is another Micky at Kangels.

AussieFury
02-16-21, 13:59
I'm lucky that I got grandfathered in with the current K-bookers because they don't have a photo of my ID. Some claim to delete it after you send it, but be aware they forward it to the provider's phone so she can match the photo when she peeks through the peephole in the door. I've seen the ID photos on their phone when the booker texts them.

If I were starting from scratch with a K-agency, I'd be in the market for an online fake ID or I'd brush off my PhotoShop skills.

BBPornoGeek
02-16-21, 14:08
I have been told that Ellie is an older lady, mid-40's through a reliable source. FYI. Relatively good shape (definitely not fat like the north end AMPs) and no ass as usual with most K-girls.

MartyByrde
02-16-21, 14:40
I'm lucky that I got grandfathered in with the current K-bookers because they don't have a photo of my ID. Some claim to delete it after you send it, but be aware they forward it to the provider's phone so she can match the photo when she peeks through the peephole in the door. I've seen the ID photos on their phone when the booker texts them.

If I were starting from scratch with a K-agency, I'd be in the market for an online fake ID or I'd brush off my PhotoShop skills.Thanks, AussieFury. I've always thought their screening process was way too invasive (plus they are so, so expensive). That former place in Tacoma had no such screening process (although I never visited them. Again, rates too high).

Rex Hughes
02-16-21, 17:22
True, add 10 years to when any of us last saw her. If you remember former K-Girl Aki (it is said Yumikoo was her real life sister) shows up as a KAngel, please let me know.

Aki wasn't the facially prettiest, but she was hella sexy. Started rimming right after the shower, and did so for an extended time. Had no trouble getting off with Aki.

Treskl
02-16-21, 22:58
I see Jo is back, has there been past posts or any reviews about her?

AussieFury
02-17-21, 11:25
I see Jo is back, has there been past posts or any reviews about her?Many. She's their "top" girl. I've never met her. Reviews I've read have way too much variability from guys who like her to guys who were unimpressed.

At this donation level, nobody should ever leave a session feeling unimpressed.

Ashun
02-17-21, 14:03
Had asked for Jina who was unavailable. Minus all the glamour and heavy makeup, I do believe she's the girl in the pics. Very very thin, I might even describe her as 'bony'. No more than A cups versus the advertised B. But still very gropable! Nice long preview BBBJ in the shower. Perhaps the tightest pussy I've ever encountered. I'm average length with slightly above average girth. Was unable to get full penetration. Must've totally bottomed out. No place for the jizz to go but OUT! Afterward, in minimal English, she expressed concern for being torn up and unable to work after large cocks. Says she prefers Chinese cocks because "they small and hard, get lost in hair!" Cute. Standard fee, 350/ hr + 100 PSE (BBFS). I would not recommend for bigger cocks. Satisfied but, as with most KAngels, wouldn't actively seek to repeat.The pictures for Micky are the same pictures they used for her 2 years ago (Hannah) and they were accurate 2 years ago. Confirmed with Kangels that it's the same girl, although now she provides PSE but before she only used to be GFE.

JohnWick2022
02-17-21, 15:20
Met Jina recently and she is very old compared to their website. In their website she looks like 20 year old and in real she is easily 40 plus. Also she doesn't she is the same person as the one they advertise in their website. Is this case with all other girls as well?

Rex Hughes
02-17-21, 17:34
I see Jo is back, has there been past posts or any reviews about her?Jo / Angel is one of the facially and bodily prettiest. But, service is minimal. She does kiss, but no rimming. If pretty face, nice body, and young appearance is most important, she could be your choice.

Rex Hughes
02-17-21, 20:07
Nikki was the old KAngel I saw. I could see the roots of her gray hair. She had freckles too. But gave great service and had a good attitude. I've read more reports here of older looking KAngels. I'm sharing mine. Do continue to share yours. If any of us are going to spend 450, we should be informed with as much accurate info as possible, right?

AussieFury
02-18-21, 01:53
Met Jina recently and she is very old compared to their website. In their website she looks like 20 year old and in real she is easily 40 plus. Also she doesn't she is the same person as the one they advertise in their website. Is this case with all other girls as well?Yes. Which is one purpose of this thread: to counteract the Kangels booker fuckery.

BoBroBgobs
02-18-21, 02:08
Met Jina recently and she is very old compared to their website. In their website she looks like 20 year old and in real she is easily 40 plus. Also she doesn't she is the same person as the one they advertise in their website. Is this case with all other girls as well?Think I dodged a bullet then by cancelling due to the snow storm. But just as easily this could be a bait-and-switch situation.

Rex Hughes
02-18-21, 02:36
Yes. Which is one purpose of this thread: to counteract the Kangels booker fuckery.That's what my source said, when he booked Nikki, saw her up close, and saw the gray roots in her dyed black hair:

"Fuck. ".

Maybe, those Highway 9X AMPs like VIP and Kings can pull off 45-55 year old, but it ain't cool when KAngels charges 450 for a Korean granny (literally).

Nobody here wants to date Eartha Kitt in her Boomerang guise yuck. That's Nikki of KAngels, and Buddha knows what other names they rebranded her under.

That's why so many are now afraid to book KAngels: A Korean Eartha Kitt may open the door. Nauseating.

MrYoda
02-18-21, 03:43
Have any of you guys seen Tia before? Her pictures looks familiar and I think she was here sometime last year.

Rex Hughes
02-18-21, 08:39
To share in our mutual frustrations with bait and switch:

Years ago, I thought I was booking off of Eros a Japanese girl named Naomi. Then I get booked with this hot Korean girl who went by Tia and Callie, who up charged like hell. A girl acting as Naomi with a foreign accent, on the phone as Naomi, then I get to the motel, and the American born Korean Tia / Callie. That was my first exposure to the bait and switch.

Being younger, I held out hope that I could still see the Japanese Naomi. Booked, got to Everett, called again, she said she couldn't make it, but offered to book me with her friend Sasha O'Neill. Sasha May have been hot, but I was too worried to take a chance on a black girl (they are so hit and miss).

Meaning, I'm with all of you, on bait and switch frustrations. Except, KAngels are 450 dollar bait and switches. I am so hesitant, because of their known bait and switches.

AussieFury
02-18-21, 10:34
Have any of you guys seen Tia before? Her pictures looks familiar and I think she was here sometime last year.Google search of the photos shows she was most recently using the same name at Klovers in the Bay Area. Searching for "Tia" and "Klovers" here resulted in:

"Saw tia from klovers. She is definitely older than pics probably in her 40's. Huge attitude and GPS syndrome. Went for an hour got 40 min. Passionless, robotic, lackluster. No DFK, no MSOG, and a potbelly! Massage was OK but I don't think she knew what she was doing. A lot of time wasting and dragging unnecessary things on. I do not recommend. Avoid. "

and

"Saw tia from klovers. She hovers around that org and asianangels and kpleasures. Definitely MILF with heavy photoshopping of pics. 40+ for sure. Bad attitude, clock watcher, Golden pussy syndrome, lacklust massage and shower. Did one hour but only got 40-45 min. When she wanted to shower at the 30 min mark I said it wasn't even close to time. What a joke. She has a big pot belly now and does not like it when you touch her tits. Definitely do not recommend. Avoid at all costs."

The number of low-service grannies this agency is serving up is ridiculous. If I ever schedule with Kangels again, it will only be for a girl I've seen and liked before, or someone with believable positive review history.

AussieFury
02-18-21, 10:44
FYI, in helping with photos and previous names, these are what I could find as the same agency in other cities:

https://asianangels.ch/ (SF Bay Peninsula).

https://klovers.ch/ (East Bay / Oakland).

https://kpleasures.ch/ (South Bay / San Jose).

Same website, different colors and fonts.

Rex Hughes
02-18-21, 15:13
Google search of the photos shows she was most recently using the same name at Klovers in the Bay Area. Searching for "Tia" and "Klovers" here resulted in:

"Saw tia from klovers. She is definitely older than pics probably in her 40's. Huge attitude and GPS syndrome. Went for an hour got 40 min. Passionless, robotic, lackluster. No DFK, no MSOG, and a potbelly! Massage was OK but I don't think she knew what she was doing. A lot of time wasting and dragging unnecessary things on. I do not recommend. Avoid. "

and

"Saw tia from klovers. She hovers around that org and asianangels and kpleasures. Definitely MILF with heavy photoshopping of pics. 40+ for sure. Bad attitude, clock watcher, Golden pussy syndrome, lacklust massage and shower. Did one hour but only got 40-45 min. When she wanted to shower at the 30 min mark I said it wasn't even close to time. What a joke. She has a big pot belly now and does not like it when you touch her tits. Definitely do not recommend. Avoid at all costs."

The number of low-service grannies this agency is serving up is ridiculous. If I ever schedule with Kangels again, it will only be for a girl I've seen and liked before, or someone with believable positive review history.In 2015, I asked Woodrow Stockman why White girls were 500 an hour. He called it the platinum Pussy Syndrome.

If one is going to spend 450 an hour, we deserve to not be deceived so much by them. Unfortunate.

MartyByrde
02-18-21, 16:56
FYI, in helping with photos and previous names, these are what I could find as the same agency in other cities:

https://asianangels.ch/ (SF Bay Peninsula).

https://klovers.ch/ (East Bay / Oakland).

https://kpleasures.ch/ (South Bay / San Jose).

Same website, different colors and fonts.All of them lack rates, and also each of them say, at the bottom, at 2019. So wonder how accurate they are. 2019 is more than a year ago!

SaltyMeat
02-19-21, 14:29
Any information on the new girl Emma? I am sure the photos are not accurate based on reverse image search results. Thanks in advance for any information!

PoundVages
02-19-21, 21:36
Any information on the new girl Emma? I am sure the photos are not accurate based on reverse image search results. Thanks in advance for any information!"Emma" is a fake duplicate for Tia.

Others: Jina = Jasmin, and Jo = Angel.

Rex Hughes
02-20-21, 00:17
"Emma" is a fake duplicate for Tia.

Others: Jina = Jasmin, and Jo = Angel.The REAL hazard, is who inevitably is Nikki, rebranded.

AussieFury
02-20-21, 11:25
All of them lack rates, and also each of them say, at the bottom, at 2019. So wonder how accurate they are. 2019 is more than a year ago!Excuse my nerdiness, but check at the date at the bottom of this very page: "2000-2015. " But we know the convos on this page aren't 6 years old. That's because the footer area of web pages are generally inserted from a template rather than updated directly. It has no correlation to whether or not the content on a given page is current.

The lack of rates on the page doesn't surprise me. Maybe it's some (weak) attempt at avoiding criminal charges in the event of a bust.

BBPornoGeek
02-20-21, 11:58
Excuse my nerdiness, but check at the date at the bottom of this very page: "2000-2015. " But we know the convos on this page aren't 6 years old. That's because the footer area of web pages are generally inserted from a template rather than updated directly. It has no correlation to whether or not the content on a given page is current.

The lack of rates on the page doesn't surprise me. Maybe it's some (weak) attempt at avoiding criminal charges in the event of a bust.The rates changes from Bay Area vs Seattle. It's almost half of what is charged here.

MartyByrde
02-20-21, 16:06
Excuse my nerdiness, but check at the date at the bottom of this very page: "2000-2015. " But we know the convos on this page aren't 6 years old. That's because the footer area of web pages are generally inserted from a template rather than updated directly. It has no correlation to whether or not the content on a given page is current.

The lack of rates on the page doesn't surprise me. Maybe it's some (weak) attempt at avoiding criminal charges in the event of a bust.But directly above that it says:

"Powered by vBulletin® Version 4. 1. 4.

Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved".

Copyright 2021 seems pretty current to me. Actually the KAngels Seattle site also says "Copyright at 2019", and it seems like rate information is no longer available.

MartyByrde
02-20-21, 16:07
The rates changes from Bay Area vs Seattle. It's almost half of what is charged here.Dam! That would mean for a full hour including BBBJ, DATY, DATO, BBFS, and Rimming, it would be about $225, compared to $450 up here.

JoeSmith11
02-20-21, 23:18
For what it's worth, I was chatting with Micky between 1st and 2nd pop and she told me she was working in San Jose before (presumably through some agency) were it's 240/ hour and no up charge for BBFS!! So she said she's much happier working here at 450. We are definitely getting played here. If you wanted to see 2-3 girls then it's cheaper to book flight down to San Jose and get a hotel for the weekend then it is to pay Seattle rates.

Don't really have much to add in terms of a review for micky. She's super skinny but you can see her bones so it's not like athletic skinny. Service was decent but definitely wouldn't repeat.

I think the only kangels experience I had that I felt was 100% worth the price was rose. She was young (probably late 20's), super petite / fit build and great service. Sadly she's long gone.

MartyByrde
02-21-21, 01:11
For what it's worth, I was chatting with Micky between 1st and 2nd pop and she told me she was working in San Jose before (presumably through some agency) were it's 240/ hour and no up charge for BBFS!! So she said she's much happier working here at 450. We are definitely getting played here. If you wanted to see 2-3 girls then it's cheaper to book flight down to San Jose and get a hotel for the weekend then it is to pay Seattle rates.

Don't really have much to add in terms of a review for micky. She's super skinny but you can see her bones so it's not like athletic skinny. Service was decent but definitely wouldn't repeat.

I think the only kangels experience I had that I felt was 100% worth the price was rose. She was young (probably late 20's), super petite / fit build and great service. Sadly she's long gone.Thanks for the intel. $240 would be good, as long as it includes BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS. And if she also provides Rimming, that would even be better!

But yeah, we are definitely being played here.

Bonnaryi
02-21-21, 04:46

I think the only kangels experience I had that I felt was 100% worth the price was rose. She was young (probably late 20's), super petite / fit build and great service. Sadly she's long gone.Mickey sure does like to chat LOL. I like her personality, she reminds me of a previous kgirl that was here 7 years ago.

For Sam Jose do we just contact the bookers recently mentioned in this thread?

AussieFury
02-22-21, 12:36
But directly above that it says:

"Powered by vBulletin Version 4. 1. 4.

Copyright 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved".

Copyright 2021 seems pretty current to me. Actually the KAngels Seattle site also says "Copyright at 2019", and it seems like rate information is no longer available.There are two types of text resources: dynamic and static.

An example of a static text resource would be a "hard-coded" date, where a human typed the numbers "2 0 1 9" when editing the footer. Static resources only change when a human manually changes them (in this case, opening the footer file and manually changing the year).

And example of a dynamic text resource would be an automatically updating date field like the one vBulletin uses. Because vBulletin runs on PHP and uses the PHP "date" command to check the full date of the internal clock on the server then print only the year when needed (see https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php). If you load the page at 11:59 PM on Dec 31,2020 (in the server's home timezone) the year will display as "2020. " If you refresh the page 60 seconds later, the year will show as "2021."

So THIS website actually has TWO footers: a dynamic footer with the year generated by PHP's date command and then below that an additional static footer where the admin typed the actual keys to input "2019."

And to keep this thread on-topic, I hear a new GSL girl is on her way on the 24th.

AussieFury
02-22-21, 12:39
Mickey sure does like to chat LOL. I like her personality, she reminds me of a previous kgirl that was here 7 years ago.

For Sam Jose do we just contact the bookers recently mentioned in this thread?If you have a relationship with the local K-bookers, they can sometimes help you book in the Bay Area or LA by vouching for you. And some of them book in both places.

MartyByrde
02-22-21, 14:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MrYoda
02-24-21, 19:29
Looks like we got a new agency in town.

https://btownks.com/our-models/

Rex Hughes
02-24-21, 21:05

https://btownks.com/our-models/If they offer BBFS, even for an upcharge, please let us know. Hopefully, they don't do Bait and Switch +1, like KAngels.

MartyByrde
02-24-21, 21:09

https://btownks.com/our-models/Hmm, interesting. 1/2 hour rate is definitely ridiculous. Hourly rate same as KAngels. Wonder if BBFS is offered, and if so, any up charge?

If photos are accurate, women are gorgeous.

Duke Of Exeter
02-24-21, 21:55

https://btownks.com/our-models/Interesting that this new btownks website and the kangels website use the same favicon (seen on the browser tab).

WellThisIsFun
02-25-21, 01:06
Interesting that this new btownks website and the kangels website use the same favicon (seen on the browser tab).That's the favicon for WordPress which is a popular blogging and website building platform. Anyone that doesn't change the default favicon has that one.

AussieFury
02-25-21, 10:53
Hmm, interesting. 1/2 hour rate is definitely ridiculous. Hourly rate same as KAngels. Wonder if BBFS is offered, and if so, any up charge?

If photos are accurate, women are gorgeous.The agencies price HH like that because they don't want you to do HH visits.

And a quick Google image search reveals, as expected, those photos are re-used on unrelated websites (i.e. They are not real).

JoeSmith11
02-25-21, 11:06

https://btownks.com/our-models/Hesitant to try a new agency without any vouches. Be careful out there.

(as much as I hate tna, one good thing is seeing a provider's reviews mean you know its not a string.). Whoever takes one for the team, be careful, don't request any service over text, etc.

MrYoda
02-25-21, 13:10
Hesitant to try a new agency without any vouches. Be careful out there.

(as much as I hate tna, one good thing is seeing a provider's reviews mean you know its not a string.). Whoever takes one for the team, be careful, don't request any service over text, etc.Here's one review I found but I don't know how valid this is.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/coco-4254658474-357196

MartyByrde
02-25-21, 17:21
The agencies price HH like that because they don't want you to do HH visits.

And a quick Google image search reveals, as expected, those photos are re-used on unrelated websites (i.e. They are not real).So, HH rates are just a rip off? Actually, in doing the math, it costs only $80 more to double the session time.

And as for the pictures of the women, my "hope" statement was just that: a hope that the pictures were real and unique. Thanks for your work, AussieFury.

Morgan Creamin
02-25-21, 18:38

https://btownks.com/our-models/Obviously don't trust the reviews on the site, most likely fake. A whois search just shows "california' and that the domain was just created on the 9th. Yet already one of review talks about visiting multiple times. Possible? Sure. Likely? I'm skeptical. Could be a pig in k-girl clothing.

SeoulSea
02-25-21, 20:56
I see that GSL has a new girl Hera. Anyone seen her? I feel like I've seen those same pics used somewhere. Might've been Kbeautypops or another one of those similar sites. Any intel is appreciated!

Byum Yum
02-25-21, 21:15
Hesitant to try a new agency without any vouches. Be careful out there.

(as much as I hate tna, one good thing is seeing a provider's reviews mean you know its not a string.). Whoever takes one for the team, be careful, don't request any service over text, etc.I can verify they real and the girl (Coco) was very attractive, girl in the pics? Could very well be. I don't want to get into great detail but it is YMMV. She can communicate decently, and worth the trip, at least for me. Would see coco again for sure.

MartyByrde
02-25-21, 22:55
I can verify they real and the girl (Coco) was very attractive, girl in the pics? Could very well be. I don't want to get into great detail but it is YMMV. She can communicate decently, and worth the trip, at least for me. Would see coco again for sure.Nice looking Korean gal. Her measurements are stated as 34 c-30-34, but in the pictures, waist looks much smaller. Can you clarify that?

Duke Of Exeter
02-26-21, 00:11
That's the favicon for WordPress which is a popular blogging and website building platform. Anyone that doesn't change the default favicon has that one.Ah, thanks! That possibility occurred to me, but I did not recognize the logo.

BBPornoGeek
02-26-21, 01:00

https://btownks.com/our-models/Kangels clone. The girls were at Kangles a year or 2 ago.

MartyByrde
02-26-21, 15:01
Kangels clone. The girls were at Kangles a year or 2 ago.Yeah, keep thinking those photos are wishful thinking.

Byum Yum
02-26-21, 15:52
Nice looking Korean gal. Her measurements are stated as 34 c-30-34, but in the pictures, waist looks much smaller. Can you clarify that?I would say its very close. Chest probably large B or small C, but real not MM. Ass is really nice, enjoy seeing it very much. Honestly looks wise, you will not be disappointed.

ItssHHuk
02-26-21, 22:11
I can verify they real and the girl (Coco) was very attractive, girl in the pics? Could very well be. I don't want to get into great detail but it is YMMV. She can communicate decently, and worth the trip, at least for me. Would see coco again for sure.You've been on this site for nearly a decade and this is the first time you chime in regarding any topic? Holy hell man. Spill the beans, how special do I need to be to get in on these new agencies early?

MartyByrde
02-27-21, 00:38
I would say its very close. Chest probably large B or small C, but real not MM. Ass is really nice, enjoy seeing it very much. Honestly looks wise, you will not be disappointed.Sent you a PM a couple of days ago, but no reply. Would appreciate one (just sent it again).

Rex Hughes
02-27-21, 01:06
Reminders: KAngels.

Ivy = Diana. Both now on their site.

Melody DD = Suzy DD. Both just popped back onto their site.

Byum Yum
02-27-21, 11:33
You've been on this site for nearly a decade and this is the first time you chime in regarding any topic? Holy hell man. Spill the beans, how special do I need to be to get in on these new agencies early?I apologize I like to be private, but wanted to help and contribute what I can. They ask the basic, where I found them email, race, age and wanted I'd or references.

AussieFury
02-27-21, 15:53
Yeah, keep thinking those photos are wishful thinking.In 99 out of 100 cases at Kangels and most agencies, the photos are NOT the actual girl. In the 1 out of 100 that are real, they are still heavily photoshopped and usually outdated.

Everyone reading this should stop making ANY decisions based on Korean provider photos. Of all the things to drive your decision, the photo should be last on the list.

That said, there are agencies that use real (still Photoshopped) photos. Kangels is not one of them and this new agency isn't either.

MelodyDD is the current Kangels exception. She looks slightly older in pics but that's her.

AussieFury
02-27-21, 15:57
I apologize I like to be private, but wanted to help and contribute what I can. They ask the basic, where I found them email, race, age and wanted I'd or references.Hi, Byum Yum. We've got a brand new agency combined with your single-digit post count USAG handle making a positive post about it. I hope you can understand why some here are naturally skeptical.

How did you hear about this new agency? What made you double your post count to tell us about them? Anything else you can share with us to increase our confidence that you're not affiliated with them?

Also, did you write this review on TER?

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/coco-review-by-ykyss-2271959

The writing sounds similar to your posts here. The tone of that review seems like it could easily be associated with this new agency because it tries to instill confidence that the new agency is legit... even though that Ykyss has only one review ever.

We’ve all learned to be extremey skeptical with Asian agencies — and brand new ones in particular.

Thanks and safe hobbying.

Byum Yum
02-27-21, 18:39
Hi, Byum Yum. We've got a brand new agency combined with your single-digit post count USAG handle making a positive post about it. I hope you can understand why some here are naturally skeptical.

How did you hear about this new agency? What made you double your post count to tell us about them? Anything else you can share with us to increase our confidence that you're not affiliated with them?

The writing sounds similar to your posts here. The tone of that review seems like it could easily be associated with this new agency because it tries to instill confidence that the new agency is legit... even though that Ykyss has only one review ever.

Weve all learned to be extremey skeptical with Asian agencies and brand new ones in particular.

Thanks and safe hobbying.No hurt feelings her brother. This reply might be long since you have a lot of reasoning and concerns, which are warranted, so let's start with the trust / reliability issue.

Although I have not posted until now and my post keeps on doubling, tripling is because I am responding to questions. I do have an account with the other popular board here and have vouches on there. If you like to know my handle there PM me.

I heard about them here. The reason I toftt, was after my initial text to them and learning where they were hosting I wasn't too concerned about a sting. They are located in the same complex as the kangles, just different building. Secondly the way they text, it could very well be the same agency. The one difference in the text is NO service or upgrade was mentioned ot referenced, which to me is good.

Lastly, no I am not with TER.

Again I understand the hesitation, but hope it helps.

Be safe.

MartyByrde
02-27-21, 19:33
Hi, Byum Yum. We've got a brand new agency combined with your single-digit post count USAG handle making a positive post about it. I hope you can understand why some here are naturally skeptical.

Weve all learned to be extremey skeptical with Asian agencies and brand new ones in particular.

Thanks and safe hobbying.To amplify on what AussieFury is saying ByumYum, it would be really helpful if you could provide many more details on your visit. Since this new place seems to be a KAngel "clone", really need some details about the services you received. It sure would be helpful.

Rex Hughes
02-27-21, 21:14
No hurt feelings her brother. This reply might be long since you have a lot of reasoning and concerns, which are warranted, so let's start with the trust / reliability issue.

Although I have not posted until now and my post keeps on doubling, tripling is because I am responding to questions. I do have an account with the other popular board here and have vouches on there. If you like to know my handle there PM me.

I heard about them here. The reason I toftt, was after my initial text to them and learning where they were hosting I wasn't too concerned about a sting. They are located in the same complex as the kangles, just different building. Secondly the way they text, it could very well be the same agency. The one difference in the text is NO service or upgrade was mentioned ot referenced, which to me is good.

Lastly, no I am not with TER.

Again I understand the hesitation, but hope it helps.

Be safe.Granted YMMV, but does this new agency also offer BBFS, even if for an upcharge?

Mitch Cor
02-28-21, 13:01
Yes, I should definitely see her again as soon as I get the vaccine. She used to do a happy start, face up, followed by the warm oil massage, teasing, and then a very sensual happy end with prostate. If she added BBBJ, she'd be perfect! At the time, for 120, it was a fantastic deal. Hoping she hasn't raised rates too much?

Now if only Sweet Thai June would return. Best bang for the buck out of all the AAMPs.

Met Sweet Mickey and get cute dog. I found her on TNA, checked out some of her reviews and decided to go visit her. Easy setup and met her at her incall. She is easily in her late 40's and has some extra weight but I was not here for looks or body. The massage bed is heated, warm and comfy, and the oil she uses is also hot and at the perfect temperature. She gives a good massage with a lot of teasing from the beginning of the massage all the way to the great finish. She paid good attention to my inner thighs which was therapeutic and sensual, which I don't see often with other providers. Towards the end of the massage she propped my hips up and gave a great HJ while she also focused on my rear sanctuary. This was amazing and just what I needed for the day. After the finish flipped and reduced a massage followed by a quick shower and back on the road.

Lego19
03-01-21, 07:56
Yes, I should definitely see her again as soon as I get the vaccine. She used to do a happy start, face up, followed by the warm oil massage, teasing, and then a very sensual happy end with prostate. If she added BBBJ, she'd be perfect! At the time, for 120, it was a fantastic deal. Hoping she hasn't raised rates too much?

Now if only Sweet Thai June would return. Best bang for the buck out of all the AAMPs.It's 140 now, still a really good deal IMO.

AussieFury
03-02-21, 11:41
Anyone else besides ByumYum visit Btownks yet? http://www.btownks.com.

MartyByrde
03-02-21, 14:28
Anyone else besides ByumYum visit Btownks yet? http://www.btownks.com.ByumYum still has not provided details of his visit there.

Misou
03-02-21, 15:39
Apologies (I know I appear to be a noob. Been lurking for a few years now. I think post count reset when the site switched from com to nl, but could be wrong).

Little birdy told me the Kangels was where to go for what I wanted, when I asked in the massage thread.

Reading through this thread makes me thinks that it's more of a bait-and-switch to the photos on their site. (doesn't really bother me, as long as the photos are close enough).

I assume btown is as well.

Curious to know if there is a particular girl to ask about.

Feel free to PM me.

And thanks.

Byum Yum
03-02-21, 21:36
ByumYum still has not provided details of his visit there.I sent you a PM. Not sure if you received it.

MartyByrde
03-02-21, 21:47
I sent you a PM. Not sure if you received it.No you did not. I sent you 2 of them.

Send the PM again.

MartyByrde
03-03-21, 00:01
I sent you a PM. Not sure if you received it.Just sent you a PM.

SeattleDoctor
03-03-21, 13:32
I texted them yesterday regarding Coco. They said she left last week. They will not be up and running until at least next week the text said.

AussieFury
03-04-21, 12:11
I sent you a PM. Not sure if you received it.Why not share whatever info you were going to share publicly?

Marty, did you get a PM?

MartyByrde
03-04-21, 14:11
Why not share whatever info you were going to share publicly?

Marty, did you get a PM?No. And I have sent him the same PM 3 times, requesting specific details about his visit?

BBPornoGeek
03-05-21, 00:10
No. And I have sent him the same PM 3 times, requesting specific details about his visit?And I highly doubt you'll get any details. Whatever happened to the other guy who was posting lots of "info" about KAngels and then disappeared when this separate section was created?

Duke Of Exeter
03-05-21, 01:02
AussieFury posted a nice report of SuzyDD / MelodyDD, but I'll add my experience to the very positive review.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32857-KAngels-Discussion&p=5165333&viewfull=1#post5165333

I never saw SuzyDD, so I can't confirm that she's the same person as MelodyDD. But I can confirm that Melody's pictures appear genuine, based on the slender body type, large breasts and the shoulder tattoo. The face in the pics look plasticized, perhaps edited to conceal her identity. From her face I'd guess around 30 yo. (Aussie said 31.) But she is pretty enough, cute and a nice bubbly personality. She claims those marvelous breasts are natural, a result of good genetics, though they are quite firm.

She does give a nice, deep BBBJ and had me get on hands and knees for a deep and satisfying rimming! BBFS (+100 over the 350 base) was fairly tight in a variety of positions. I enjoyed some liberal FIV, which is something I've found unavailable with most Asian girls.

Overall quite nice and perhaps my best KAngel experience to date. I tend to do KAngels only when other opportunities fail, I get ghosted elsewhere, or nothing else interests me. A sure thing for BBFS. They are pretty good for last-minute availability.

Ashun
03-05-21, 16:10
And I highly doubt you'll get any details. Whatever happened to the other guy who was posting lots of "info" about KAngels and then disappeared when this separate section was created?He actually PM'd me and told me he was leaving this board before this separate section was created.

MartyByrde
03-05-21, 16:14
He actually PM'd me and told me he was leaving this board before this separate section was created.If you are talking about Byum Num, he actually first appeared after this thread was created. And h even posted that he sent me a PM. Never saw one, even though I sent him the same 3 PMs, requesting details on his "visit".

Ashun
03-05-21, 20:05
If you are talking about Byum Num, he actually first appeared after this thread was created. And h even posted that he sent me a PM. Never saw one, even though I sent him the same 3 PMs, requesting details on his "visit".I'm talking about Wong Hing.

MartyByrde
03-05-21, 20:16
I'm talking about Wong Hing.But that is not who we have been discussing / referring to. It is Byum Num. In fact, Wong Hing has not been around for quite a while.

Camhole
03-06-21, 02:04
But that is not who we have been discussing / referring to. It is Byum Num. In fact, Wong Hing has not been around for quite a while.

He actually PM'd me and told me he was leaving this board before this separate section was created.

And I highly doubt you'll get any details. Whatever happened to the other guy who was posting lots of "info" about KAngels and then disappeared when this separate section was created?Maybe this will help your understanding of what Ashun was responding to.

MartyByrde
03-06-21, 13:56
Maybe this will help your understanding of what Ashun was responding to.I can see the possible confusion. My very recent posts on this thread have been about Byum Num, along with at least one by AussieFury. Also, as I mentioned, it's been a while since Wong Hing has posted here, whereas Byum Num has some recent posts. If you looks at posts 201, and 203-205, you'll see what I mean. As for post 205 from BBPornoGeek and his statement in that post "Whatever happened to the other guy who was posting lots of "info" about KAngels and then disappeared when this separate section was created? Yes, that is referring to Wong Hing. But the first part of that post was in response to my post right below that, which again was in reference to Byum Num.

Ashun
03-06-21, 16:34
I can see the possible confusion. My very recent posts on this thread have been about Byum Num, along with at least one by AussieFury. Also, as I mentioned, it's been a while since Wong Hing has posted here, whereas Byum Num has some recent posts. If you looks at posts 201, and 203-205, you'll see what I mean. As for post 205 from BBPornoGeek and his statement in that post "Whatever happened to the other guy who was posting lots of "info" about KAngels and then disappeared when this separate section was created? Yes, that is referring to Wong Hing. But the first part of that post was in response to my post right below that, which again was in reference to Byum Num.If you look at the post I was directly responding to, I was answering BBPornoGeek's question. The world does not revolve around you and not everyone's responses are directed towards you.

MartyByrde
03-06-21, 18:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

You are restricted from commenting other people's posts because you simply cannot refrain from being an asshole. The next time you comment another members posts I will ban you.

A2

AussieFury
03-07-21, 20:27
I don't know why I can't quit those damn Chinese AAMPs. Usually the girl isn't that hot and the session is rushed. But every now and then it's great, like today.

Texted the booker's number from this ad and asked who was in Renton.

https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475

They sent a fake photo (like they always do). I just want to see whether it's a different fake photo than before, meaning it's a new girl. Got the address to an apt complex near Renton Landing. FYI. They also sometimes have a room at a nearby hotel but that's not where I went today.

I've been to this apartment before, so I knew to expect the door to be answered by a Chinese dude in his late 20's. Inside was Chloe, who is less than 5' tall, perfect bubble butt, flat tummy, bouncy perky Bs, and an adorable face. Score.

The move is to tell the booker you want half hour at $160, then pay her $200. The +$40 gets you better service including BBBJ usually, which was the case for me today tho YMMV -- and it's best for them if the booker doesn't know what kind of tip they get (so tell the booker you just want HHR). Chloe was unlike the standard Chinese AAMP girl. I never felt rushed. She offered me a shower (which I took). Got right to playtime and had a great time. She makes all the right noises and has a tight little box. Never told me to "hurry up and come, honey." Finished by pulling out, pulling off the hat, and a vigorous HJ on her tits while she grinned. I took a post shower and then she took one, too. English wasn't awesome, but we still chatted just fine. I got the full HHR, which is also far too rare with the Chinese groups. She says she's here for another 10 days, but you can NEVER know with these Chinese outfits. I plan on seeing her again on Tuesday.

But as always, BEWARE OF FUCKERY with the Chinese groups. Be ready to walk if they try to stick you with a granny or an overly chubby one (unless either is your thing). They will lie about the name of the girl and tell you it's the same girl you saw last time when it's not. They say ANYTHING to get you in the door hoping you won't have the balls to leave. Just assume the booker is lying and you'll be fine. LOL.

AussieFury
03-07-21, 20:44
Are we still at zero confirmed reports about BtownKs (https://btownks.com/)?

It's strange that they "launched" with two girls, one of which (Yuri) left immediately before anyone could see her -- and then the other one (Coco) left a day or two after that.

There's one glowing review of Coco on TER from a new user who only has that one review. Even though they claim to visit all the K-girls.

And then there's one glowing review here from a low post-count user -- who writes a LOT like the author of the TER review and prefers to answer questions via PM but then never actually sends the PM.

It's either LE or one of the least organized Asian operations I've seen. The K-houses are supposed to be pros at this. Particularly at the current crazy Seattle K-girl rates. I now wonder if those girls were ever actually in town. Maybe the agency was trying to prime the pump and create some market buzz before they bring in actual providers. I'm going to need to read positive reviews from users I trust before I go anywhere near these guys. Even the ill-fated Luna House in Tacoma had a better launch than this.

Ashun
03-08-21, 01:34
Are we still at zero confirmed reports about BtownKs (https://btownks.com/)?

It's strange that they "launched" with two girls, one of which (Yuri) left immediately before anyone could see her -- and then the other one (Coco) left a day or two after that.

There's one glowing review of Coco on TER from a new user who only has that one review. Even though they claim to visit all the K-girls.

And then there's one glowing review here from a low post-count user -- who writes a LOT like the author of the TER review and prefers to answer questions via PM but then never actually sends the PM.

It's either LE or one of the least organized Asian operations I've seen. The K-houses are supposed to be pros at this. Particularly at the current crazy Seattle K-girl rates. I now wonder if those girls were ever actually in town. Maybe the agency was trying to prime the pump and create some market buzz before they bring in actual providers. I'm going to need to read positive reviews from users I trust before I go anywhere near these guys. Even the ill-fated Luna House in Tacoma had a better launch than this.I also find it funny that they use a JAV video on their front page for an agency that provides 'Korean angels'.

Rex Hughes
03-08-21, 17:35
Tell me, that Tina and Vivi do or don't look like they may be the same girl?

Both 5'6".

Both with "distinct" features, same.

But, if "they" are hot, and good, it's all good.

Rex Hughes
03-08-21, 17:37
I am also worried about LE.

Get caught in a sting, and our reals names will be in the news.

It cost former KJR host Mitch Levy his job. Unless his name was made public, just because he's a public figure.

Treskl
03-09-21, 01:44
Others: Jina = Jasmin, and Jo = Angel.The photos between Jo and Angel look quite different, I'm wondering if anyone has met with the girl in the photos for Jo? The one time I met with "Jo", I met a girl that looks so similar to Angel that I assume it's her. Angel was great but I'm wondering if the other girl exists?

I've met a handful of other kangels and it's the same story. The girls are cute / hot enough but the photos are all heavily photoshopped. I would rate the photo similarity 6/10 but there is some baseline that the photos work off of and the descriptions are kinda right.

AussieFury
03-09-21, 11:35
The photos between Jo and Angel look quite different, I'm wondering if anyone has met with the girl in the photos for Jo? The one time I met with "Jo", I met a girl that looks so similar to Angel that I assume it's her. Angel was great but I'm wondering if the other girl exists?

I've met a handful of other kangels and it's the same story. The girls are cute / hot enough but the photos are all heavily photoshopped. I would rate the photo similarity 6/10 but there is some baseline that the photos work off of and the descriptions are kinda right.I think your 6/10 is generous. We all need to give up the notion that the photos are anywhere near accurate. 19 times out of 20 they are not the same girl -- and the remaining 1 in 20 is old and heavily photoshopped.

The entire reason this thread came into existence is because the info represented by the K-agencies is always inaccurate and optimistic to their advantage.

Assume the general rule is that one girl gets two photos and profiles on their website (I. E. They always have half as many actual providers as appear on their website). I have no clue why they do this. But we need to accept that's what they do.

And yes, Jo = Angel (and has been discussed at length here). Happy Hobbying!

AussieFury
03-09-21, 11:47
There's one glowing review of Coco on TER from a new user who only has that one review. Even though they claim to visit all the K-girls.FYI, Coco has a new review on TER today. Written by "Bdyumyum. " His review history does show two visits in LA to a provider I know (who happens to be visiting Seattle this week) and the reviews read accurate.

So it's possible Bdyumyum is a legit hobbyist. But I still don't like all the cloak and dagger fake PM BS. Use a VPN, don't use real personal info, and then share info openly here.

AussieFury
03-09-21, 21:57
Saw Hera at GSL today. She had great reviews on TNA from her time in Philly (her home base). She was here last year with the same agency as "Hanna" but there's a different Hanna who is often here with Kangels so apparently she's using her "primary" name. But regardless of her name, she was fucking awesome today.

Fucking.

Awesome.

Before some of you horn-dogs ask, no she doesn't do BBFS. It's your standard K-girl "script" but DAMN if she doesn't run it like an Academy Award winner.

I'm going back again Thursday for another ride on that coaster.

Photos are her but PhotoShopped. She looks more natural in person. Slender, about 5' 6" and natural Ds that drive me crazy when they move around.

https://www.classyphilly.com/hera

Damn. Maybe I won't wait until Thursday lol.

Of course YMMV, but today was the third time I've seen her and our chemistry is great.

GoneFishing888
03-10-21, 20:13
She's a great time and worth the visit!

Saw Hera at GSL today. She had great reviews on TNA from her time in Philly (her home base). She was here last year with the same agency as "Hanna" but there's a different Hanna who is often here with Kangels so apparently she's using her "primary" name. But regardless of her name, she was fucking awesome today.

Fucking.

Awesome.

Before some of you horn-dogs ask, no she doesn't do BBFS. It's your standard K-girl "script" but DAMN if she doesn't run it like an Academy Award winner.

Photos are her but PhotoShopped. She looks more natural in person. Slender, about 5' 6" and natural Ds that drive me crazy when they move around.

Of course YMMV, but today was the third time I've seen her and our chemistry is great.

JohnWick2022
03-11-21, 00:58

Fucking.

Awesome.

Of course YMMV, but today was the third time I've seen her and our chemistry is great.Can you share GSL and Luna contact details?

ItssHHuk
03-11-21, 01:11
I don't know why I can't quit those damn Chinese AAMPs. Usually the girl isn't that hot and the session is rushed. But every now and then it's great, like today.
I'm the same way with AMPs. It makes the reward so much sweeter. As far as rescheduling with Chloe, how are you guaranteeing they don't bullshit you as how you stated? I'm interested in her simply by your description alone. I'm at minimum am looking for a good time with chemistry. Albeit, a tight young body too and I'll repeat daily.

AussieFury
03-11-21, 11:09
I'm the same way with AMPs. It makes the reward so much sweeter. As far as rescheduling with Chloe, how are you guaranteeing they don't bullshit you as how you stated? I'm interested in her simply by your description alone. I'm at minimum am looking for a good time with chemistry. Albeit, a tight young body too and I'll repeat daily.That's the thing. The only guarantee is that there WILL be fuckery LOL.

Apparently she was in Bellevue yest (she texted me and wanted me to come see her there). This always happens. The good Renton ones move to a Bellevue apt that is too far for me to drive for a 30 min visit.

Your only weapon is leaving when you show up and don't like the girl. I'm always polite about it to the girl, but honest with the booker afterward.

Ashun
03-12-21, 14:54
Can you share GSL and Luna contact details?Here you go! https://www.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/3072029.htm?cat=54 same contact.

AussieFury
03-12-21, 17:03
That's the thing. The only guarantee is that there WILL be fuckery LOL.

Apparently she was in Bellevue yest (she texted me and wanted me to come see her there). This always happens. The good Renton ones move to a Bellevue apt that is too far for me to drive for a 30 min visit.

Your only weapon is leaving when you show up and don't like the girl. I'm always polite about it to the girl, but honest with the booker afterward.This same Chinese crew on RR has "Solo" at an address that starts with 1850 in Renton. Early to mid 30's, standard $160 CFS + $40 for BBBJ option (and hers is excellent). She can take a POUNDING and has great soft naturals that wrap ALL the way around your dick in Russian.

SaltyMeat
03-13-21, 06:47
Has anyone seen Tina or Vivi? I am sure they are the same person. Thanks in advance for any information!

SaltyMeat
03-13-21, 06:51
Has anyone seen Tina or Vivi? I am sure they are the same person but any information on how they look and service? Thanks in advance for any information.

SaltyMeat
03-13-21, 12:56
I apologize for the double post. Did not think my first one went through. Hence the second.

CiscoKid308
03-13-21, 15:39
This same Chinese crew on RR has "Solo" at an address that starts with 1850 in Renton. Early to mid 30's, standard $160 CFS + $40 for BBBJ option (and hers is excellent). She can take a POUNDING and has great soft naturals that wrap ALL the way around your dick in Russian.Is this the girl w / a flower tattoo on her stomach. If it is. She has been good w / me even though it was cfs.

Bonnaryi
03-13-21, 15:49
Has anyone seen Tina or Vivi? I am sure they are the same person but any information on how they look and service? Thanks in advance for any information.Saw Vivi on her last visit. Didn't look like the pics imo but still very attractive. Mellow attitude, nice and accommodating.

AussieFury
03-14-21, 11:21
Is this the girl w / a flower tattoo on her stomach. If it is. She has been good w / me even though it was cfs.No, that's the girl who's part Japanese. I haven't seen her in a while but like her.

CiscoKid308
03-14-21, 14:45
No, that's the girl who's part Japanese. I haven't seen her in a while but like her.I went there again yesterday. New girl in her 30's. Sophia is her name and she's not as good as the other girl. The girl w / the tatoo said her name was snow. Thanks for the reply.

AussieFury
03-14-21, 14:53
I'll write more later, but wanted to post asap in case anyone was considering a Sunday trip to meet the new Kangel Love.

Save your money and time. Biggest bait / switch Kangels has pulled.

She's not even Korean. She's Thai. Photos are never them, but these aren't even close to representative. Dark tan. Likely early to mid 30s. Stretch marks. No makeup. Weird teeth that are cigarette stained so she tries to hide them while smiling. No kissing at all, except for a tiny peck on the tip of my dick after cleaning it in an otherwise completely nonsenual shower. Below average tightness on her box. Shallow BBBJ with her hand on the base. Zero eye contact. BLS was ok but her hair kept getting in the way and no hairband to put it up. Uninspired in the sack. No music playing. No decor. Solo shower at the end. Toilet not working (flapper was broken) so I'd planned to pee in the shower, but the shower drain was clogged causing an inch of water in the tub. So I removed the tank lid and manually blocked the hole to fill the tank so I could flush. Prior to that, the tank was draining loudly non-stop into the bowl.

I could have had a great Thai session with a hotter girl for $100 less and 30 minutes less driving in each direction.

High point was the massage. At least Thai ladies are usually good at that.

Booker said she was "new, young, first time USA. " She's been living in Dallas for the last 5 years.

That's the last time I TOFTT with Kangels. I offered detailed feedback to the booker but he wasn't interested.

I should have tried Ivy. Just read a TER review saying she took it in the ass.

SeoulSea
03-16-21, 14:38
Anyone have any experience with Kgirls down in San Jose? I'm going to be visiting next week and would love to see a girl or two there. I already posted in their forums but any intel from you guys would be appreciated if any is had. Already got screened through a couple of agencies. If you know of any must see girls down there please let me know!

AussieFury
03-18-21, 11:50
http://lolipopgirls.net/

Same booker as GSL, but no idea if the same agency.

But a funny nod to the other agency that offers BBFS:

"Do our lolipops come without a wrapper?

Though our competition sometimes allows customers to try unwrapped lolipops, due to health reasons all of our lolipops come wrapped. Please do not ask for an unwrapped lolipop as it will not be tolerated. ".

I have no intel on their "launch" girl Hyori. I'd never TOFTT with Kangels again, but this booker has always been good so I might be tempted if one of you doesn't beat me to her.

JayHawkFan
03-18-21, 12:08

Though our competition sometimes allows customers to try unwrapped lolipops, due to health reasons all of our lolipops come wrapped. Please do not ask for an unwrapped lolipop as it will not be tolerated. ".

I have no intel on their "launch" girl Hyori. I'd never TOFTT with Kangels again, but this booker has always been good so I might be tempted if one of you doesn't beat me to her.If I get my stimulus, I'll give it a try.

AussieFury
03-18-21, 15:47
Curiosity got the better of me. I was in Bellevue with an hour to kill and the GSL / Lolipop booker assured me I'd love Hyori.

She was right.

Agency is not affiliated with GSL. They just use the same booker.

Hyori has an all natural banging body. Very pretty face. I was VERY happy when I walked in. She has a fun bubbly upbeat personality. She is not shy. BBFS is not an option (she said guys keep trying) and agency is proud of that fact. They seem to be doing things opposite of Kangels (which I learned last week is run by a Chinese guy named Sam. And none of the girls like him because they don't believe he cares about their safety).

Hyori is experienced but nowhere near the end of her shelf life. She has some prominent ink, which was hot. Eye contact is on par with the best I ever had. English is perfect with a cute accent. She must be a superstar in some other market because the agency picked her to set up and decorate the apartment.

She has no idea how long she will be here but I plan to see her again.

Standard crazy Seattle rates, which is slightly easier to live with when the session is good.

For the old Bellevue K-girl fans, she kinda reminded me of Julie.

VinceHeartSk
03-18-21, 16:12

I have no intel on their "launch" girl Hyori. I'd never TOFTT with Kangels again, but this booker has always been good so I might be tempted if one of you doesn't beat me to her.I just says admin panel when I go to the website, with no pics or contact information.

Misou
03-18-21, 16:44
I just says admin panel when I go to the website, with no pics or contact information.Seems to be working for me. Using a proxy or VPN?

MartyByrde
03-18-21, 17:54
I just says admin panel when I go to the website, with no pics or contact information.Same for me.

HikerWA
03-18-21, 20:01
I just says admin panel when I go to the website, with no pics or contact information.

Seems to be working for me. Using a proxy or VPN?Site was down for a number of hours but is back up and running.

Misou
03-18-21, 21:16
Same for me.Looked recently, but was doing the same on my phone. I added index. Html and worked.

http://lolipopgirls.net/index.html

AussieFury
03-18-21, 22:24
Looked recently, but was doing the same on my phone. I added index. Html and worked.

http://lolipopgirls.net/index.htmlOh, and the "straight from Korea" is marketing BS. Hyori told me she lives in the US. Her English is way too good for someone fresh off the plane.

AussieFury
03-18-21, 22:37
Seems to be working for me. Using a proxy or VPN?Always. Never rawdog the Interwebz.

BBPornoGeek
03-19-21, 00:01
Oh, and the "straight from Korea" is marketing BS. Hyori told me she lives in the US. Her English is way too good for someone fresh off the plane.A few years ago her pics were used in NJ agency called Dream Asians. Don't seem to be around anymore though. All safety hot Koreans at that time. Some spoke really good English while some were more fresh off the boat types.