PDA

View Full Version : Extortion threat help

SR Only
12-29-20, 00:40
I need some advice. I surf a sugar daddy sites. Last week a girl who's bio says she's from TX, but visiting Enfield. We text. Exchange photos. I ask for a selfie with a specific amount of fingers. She sent one, I didn't look closely as it wasn't the amount I asked for. In hindsight, TGTBT, too. I sent a couple of face selfies without and with a mask. Some dick pix and just my dick in another woman. No face and dick or pussy in the same photo. We chat about doing it. Yesterday late afternoon I ask for a selfie with the specific amount of fingers. I get one, but its delayed and not really the same woman. I stop responding. Five hours later, texts come through with pix from my real world facebook and threats to let real world wife, job, and family know. I don't respond. Tonight single texts from two different numbers. One says leaking everything to wife. Another saying "wife will know the truth. ".

Obviously not good. They have my name slightly wrong because I use a slight variation on FB. But pulling info and pix from facebook isn't good. Wife has no social media presence and is quasi off the grid. There has been no request for money, yet. I'm assuming that will be next.

How can I defeat or defend this and stay discreet? I'm open to suggestions. Can I go a legal route with police via extortion? I assume chasing any of the phone numbers is just whack-a-mole.

ConnecticutGuy
12-29-20, 08:00
I need some advice. I surf a sugar daddy sites. Last week a girl who's bio says she's from TX, but visiting Enfield. We text. Exchange photos. I ask for a selfie with a specific amount of fingers. She sent one, I didn't look closely as it wasn't the amount I asked for. In hindsight, TGTBT, too. I sent a couple of face selfies without and with a mask. Some dick pix and just my dick in another woman. No face and dick or pussy in the same photo. We chat about doing it. Yesterday late afternoon I ask for a selfie with the specific amount of fingers. I get one, but its delayed and not really the same woman. I stop responding. Five hours later, texts come through with pix from my real world facebook and threats to let real world wife, job, and family know. I don't respond. Tonight single texts from two different numbers. One says leaking everything to wife. Another saying "wife will know the truth. ".

Obviously not good. They have my name slightly wrong because I use a slight variation on FB. But pulling info and pix from facebook isn't good. Wife has no social media presence and is quasi off the grid. There has been no request for money, yet. I'm assuming that will be next.

How can I defeat or defend this and stay discreet? I'm open to suggestions. Can I go a legal route with police via extortion? I assume chasing any of the phone numbers is just whack-a-mole.Wild guess is she did a Google image search and got your FB account as a result. Without a direct threat of action in lieu of money or other property, there is no extortion. Larceny by extortion is codified under Connecticut criminal statute § 53 a-122 (a)(1). The police won't help; probably do more harm than good because they will want to interview your wife. You made a rookie mistake; not much you can do about it now. Wait it out, she'll probably go away.

MyHobby
12-29-20, 09:16

How can I defeat or defend this and stay discreet? I'm open to suggestions. Can I go a legal route with police via extortion? I assume chasing any of the phone numbers is just whack-a-mole.I feel for you. While not the same situation I was a victim of extortion several years ago and it did not end well. I took an aggressive stance with. I'm not sure if that made the situation worse as I was dealing with a very bad actor. In retrospect I think I should have just completely ignored it, blocked every number thistle called / texted and hoped she got bored of threatening the void. I did not involve the police as I wanted to avoid the publicity and the possibility of solicitation charges. IMO the cops charge everybody and sort it out later. Arrests like this are notches in their belts. They are not friends of people who get mixed up in things like this.

As we are all well aware of there are precautions that could have been taken in advance but with where you are (and I found myself) it's too late to roll back the clock.

Good luck brother. I hope this goes away for you.

SR Only
12-30-20, 00:18
Wild guess is she did a Google image search and got your FB account as a result. Without a direct threat of action in lieu of money or other property, there is no extortion. Larceny by extortion is codified under Connecticut criminal statute 53 a-122 (a)(1). The police won't help; probably do more harm than good because they will want to interview your wife. You made a rookie mistake; not much you can do about it now. Wait it out, she'll probably go away.Thanks for the local advice. You sound like an attorney and may play one on TV. May I message you?

So far, the phone is changed, pix deleted, making FB not public, taking other measures to reduce impact. Since the old number now says "out of service" if called, they cannot use that route to communicate. I'm eyeballing the wife's email, but it goes to her phone, too, so if something goes through I have to get my hands on it for deletion. Walking on pins and needles a bit.

Thanks for the help and any future advice. SR.

ConcreteJungle
02-02-21, 21:58
Thanks for the local advice. You sound like an attorney and may play one on TV. May I message you?

So far, the phone is changed, pix deleted, making FB not public, taking other measures to reduce impact. Since the old number now says "out of service" if called, they cannot use that route to communicate. I'm eyeballing the wife's email, but it goes to her phone, too, so if something goes through I have to get my hands on it for deletion. Walking on pins and needles a bit.

Thanks for the help and any future advice. SR.If you don't mind me asking, how'd this end up?

SR Only
02-02-21, 23:33
Things had been quiet. Until Sunday. Off the "price" site, I had an offer but it had my real world photo for the person's I'd. The offer for the date was $500. It was semi garbled, but my initials were in it along with "72 hrs" or something to that effect. I reported it to the site admins that it was my pic and they were looking to extort me. By reporting and blocking the person, I no longer have an image of it. It was unsettling. I actually changed numbers twice because the first new number was getting pounded with spam calls and texts. I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't escalate.