PDA

View Full Version : Elyria

Member #6266
12-09-20, 15:32
I'm new to OH (somewhat new). Been looking around and in Elyria ever since I got here. I keep striking out: haven't seen any ladies! Where does one scope them out here (bars, shops, clubs, streets, motels, .)? Any help on areas to cruise through and visit would be much appreciated.

Searcher55
12-11-20, 20:07
Most bars in that area really, you just act like you have a little bit of $ most the woman will flock to you like flys on shit pretty much, Summer time you see more walking on the streets in town etc.

I got a few numbers out of Bugsy's strip club there too, just have a little bit of game, or $.

I'm new to OH (somewhat new). Been looking around and in Elyria ever since I got here. I keep striking out: haven't seen any ladies! Where does one scope them out here (bars, shops, clubs, streets, motels, .)? Any help on areas to cruise through and visit would be much appreciated.

Wolfman69
12-26-20, 10:35
In my experience the SW scene in Elyria is almost non existent in recent years especially for me as I only want black women. I had some luck in Lorain awhile back but now the girl is gone. I've been with 1 girl from Elyria / Lorain recently. She's a big girl in every way, not really my thing but. , very chatty, huge tits, ok BBBJ, have done doggy with her a few times. Her favorite thing is sucking cock. I did find her walking but she's pretty much all I've seen in a long time. If anyone has any info on a black girl in the area please share. I would love to find a dependable regular. Thanks and stay safe.

Member #6266
01-04-21, 12:12
In my experience the SW scene in Elyria is almost non existent in recent years especially for me as I only want black women. I had some luck in Lorain awhile back but now the girl is gone. I've been with 1 girl from Elyria / Lorain recently. She's a big girl in every way, not really my thing but. , very chatty, huge tits, ok BBBJ, have done doggy with her a few times. Her favorite thing is sucking cock. I did find her walking but she's pretty much all I've seen in a long time. If anyone has any info on a black girl in the area please share. I would love to find a dependable regular. Thanks and stay safe.Damn, that sucks. I'd love to find any women in the area (blacks especially). If I hear anything, I'll PM.

Member #6266
01-04-21, 12:13
Most bars in that area really, you just act like you have a little bit of $ most the woman will flock to you like flys on shit pretty much, Summer time you see more walking on the streets in town etc.

I got a few numbers out of Bugsy's strip club there too, just have a little bit of game, or $.Damn. Hate to hear this since it's only January. Any contacts from Elyria?

MilkMan2484
03-21-21, 21:34
It's been a while but I've been to the Brass pole and know what the set up and deal is there although not sure about what the ladies are like there anymore. Is Bugsy's set similar to that? Where they have a regular kinda screened off area for regular dances, and a private area where they to "VIP" dances? Been thinking about heading that direction / Maybe Cleveland to check them out instead of the longer trek I usually make to the Detroit area. Just checking to see what info I can gather before I take the chance and head over that way.

Searcher55
03-22-21, 04:40
Pretty much best VIPS' are in Akron, but probably to far for you.

It's been a while but I've been to the Brass pole and know what the set up and deal is there although not sure about what the ladies are like there anymore. Is Bugsy's set similar to that? Where they have a regular kinda screened off area for regular dances, and a private area where they to "VIP" dances? Been thinking about heading that direction / Maybe Cleveland to check them out instead of the longer trek I usually make to the Detroit area. Just checking to see what info I can gather before I take the chance and head over that way.

MilkMan2484
03-22-21, 21:23

Pretty much best VIPS' are in Akron, but probably to far for you.Yes correct that is a bit farther than I would like to travel. But thanks for that bit of Info. If I ever do get over that way someday will make the trek while I'm over in the area. The Airport area near BrookPark or maybe even Downtown depending on the route I would take is about the same distance travel wise for me as if I was going to Detroit area. So that would be about the limit to my traveling just to check out the clubs. The reason I asked about the Elyria ones are they would save my about 1 1/2 hrs of total travel time. And Toledo area only 2/3 clubs operating and most of the time they're watched pretty closely in the VIP area. Camera's in them.