PDA

View Full Version : Pawg!

SliderZ
11-21-20, 10:34
Met this sexy pawg in Chinatown and we started chatting. She is real chilled and laid back. One thing lead to another. We hung out for some drinks then OMG incredible time! She's UTR! I have number and she's wanting to see clients! Hot me up for trades.

ZeusIn12
11-21-20, 14:17
Met this sexy pawg in Chinatown and we started chatting. She is real chilled and laid back. One thing lead to another. We hung out for some drinks then OMG incredible time! She's UTR! I have number and she's wanting to see clients! Hot me up for trades.I am INTERESTED! Love a good PAWG!

NyRookie
11-25-20, 00:01
Sliderz, you are really a master of pick up there. Hoping to share some utrs in future.

Itduzz
02-26-21, 15:14
Met this sexy pawg in Chinatown and we started chatting. She is real chilled and laid back. One thing lead to another. We hung out for some drinks then OMG incredible time! She's UTR! I have number and she's wanting to see clients! Hot me up for trades.PM you for a trade.

PopUpMenu123
05-11-21, 08:11
Met this sexy pawg in Chinatown and we started chatting. She is real chilled and laid back. One thing lead to another. We hung out for some drinks then OMG incredible time! She's UTR! I have number and she's wanting to see clients! Hot me up for trades.Can you send me her info too?

GDMan1964
06-28-21, 00:15
I always seem to cough up something when I am presented with an image of Sara Jay. There is so much better out there, chaps!

PopUpMenu123
07-15-21, 00:15
Quit hogging her to your self sliderZ. LOL share a little LOL.

DirtyGrimy
04-29-22, 23:24
Met this sexy pawg in Chinatown and we started chatting. She is real chilled and laid back. One thing lead to another. We hung out for some drinks then OMG incredible time! She's UTR! I have number and she's wanting to see clients! Hot me up for trades.Any tips on how to meet UTRs? I need to build up my roster.

DexFerty
05-15-22, 06:34
Any tips on how to meet UTRs? I need to build up my roster.What does UTR stand for? First time I heard this acronym.

NYPlayboy
05-15-22, 14:11
What does UTR stand for? First time I heard this acronym.Under the radar.