PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Truckstops

Broad St Guy
11-15-05, 17:10
Anybody have any good intel or reports on Ohio Truckstops?

Zauber
11-15-05, 23:53
I've heard that they don't like to deal with anyone but truckers. Years ago I knew a few SW in Canton that worked the truck stop in North Canton (used to be the Union 76) when things were hot downtown. They told me that the girls that worked truckers only worked truckers. I guess they knew you wern't LE if you pulled up in an 18 wheeler. I do get past the TA in Lodi (rt 71 and 224) once a month or so and I keep the radar on, but I've never seen anything of interest.

Broad St Guy
11-16-05, 11:34
On of the Girls I met in YTown recently - Wendy, told me she worked the ones out in Austintown. So I was curious. I think your right - you have be in truck. However from what Wendy was telling me, they usually try to work the front of the Truckstop as well. They draw attention if they go back where the trucks are and walk around, thus the smart ones work the front and act like customers and this is where the smart mongering truckers get em. I have seen some SW at Truckstops ....however Lot "Lizard" would be the correct term to apply. Yuck. However one never knows and if we all take a look from time to time, those of us who travel on here, might start finding some friendly girls on the highways.

I've heard that they don't like to deal with anyone but truckers. Years ago I knew a few SW in Canton that worked the truck stop in North Canton (used to be the Union 76) when things were hot downtown. They told me that the girls that worked truckers only worked truckers. I guess they knew you wern't LE if you pulled up in an 18 wheeler. I do get past the TA in Lodi (rt 71 and 224) once a month or so and I keep the radar on, but I've never seen anything of interest.

BillFromOhio
05-07-06, 11:08
I was down at 76 truck stop in Youngstown and couldn't find anything. It was about 9am so that may be why. Is there still any action down there?

Torchkit
05-07-06, 14:21
I was down at 76 truck stop in Youngstown and couldn't find anything. It was about 9am so that may be why. Is there still any action down there?They don't walk the area. You'll need a CB, and most will only meet actual truckers.

Broad St Guy
05-08-06, 19:12
I was down at 76 truck stop in Youngstown and couldn't find anything. It was about 9am so that may be why. Is there still any action down there?

One of the girls I met on the street in Y Town showed me the area in TS where they gather to meet the truckers, but as Torch stated, they are there for the truckers. She also said the TS security and LE are a pain in the ass. Most likely not as many girls there as you would think.

TheBadWolf
12-20-08, 23:19
Just drive a truck down there, they just come around and knock on your door. I have alot of truck driving friends that say they have to lock their door or they just come right in.

Member #3965
03-07-09, 16:29
Why is it that all the truck stop action seems to be in northern OH? I'm positive it is elsewhere but there never seems to be any posting on the Central/Southern OH area. These truckers need some TLC too. I have talked to a SW in the last 6 months who said she worked the stop over at 70/Wilson as a last resort, but other than that I have seen/heard nothing. Whats up?

Cleavage Lover
03-11-09, 09:56
I was listening to my scanner last week, and I heard Jackson Township police dispatch an officer to the T/A (Travel America) Truck Stop, at I-77, exit-111 (Portage St) North Canton, Ohio, around 12 noon, for a blonde female who had been loitering there for a few hours, and the only thing employees said she purchased was some condoms. Sounds like she had some "T/A" to give out!! I didn't get to hear all of what happened, but I think they told her to leave, or be arrested.

Cleavage Lover

That Guy Guy
05-10-09, 00:59
I've gotten lucky on several occasions at the truck stop of I-77 in North Canton.

More Cum For U
05-10-09, 22:02
Have you met them inside or are you a driver ?. Be cool to know they hangout there inside sometimes. Lot lizards or SW looking for quick scores ?

I've gotten lucky on several occasions at the truck stop of I-77 in North Canton.

Cincinnatiman
05-11-09, 05:38
If you are a truck driver with a rig about all you have to do is park it in a truck stop and they will be there, Around Buckeye Lake was always pretty much goin on as well as the truckstop east of Columbus on I70, it is true about them trying to just open the cab door and hop right in , if you are there just trying to rest etc it can get a little annoying, at the truck stop in Ft Wayne Indiana I actually had on jump up on the cab while I was moving trying to get in the cab, scared the shit out of me. Some of the girls I talked to back then were leary of taking on "civilians" (meaning non-truckers) I am not sure if its still that way today. One thing that would really help, if you have a CB radio, USE IT, they will sometimes advertise on it and you can get a chance to talk to them, BUT there is a very good chance LE is listening or even setting it up but I dont personally know of that happening. Other places that seem to attract the lizards are rest areas with NO facilities, meaning no restrooms etc

Member #3965
05-11-09, 23:50
Good to know, Cincy, good to know... Excellent post and Go Reds!

That Guy Guy
05-23-09, 21:16
Have you met them inside or are you a driver ?. Be cool to know they hangout there inside sometimes. Lot lizards or SW looking for quick scores ?I've met them inside or in the parking lot. I just hung out until I found out who is who. I'm not a driver. There are some girls who are willing to expand there business outside of drivers, at least in North canton.

Mattsi
10-10-09, 16:28
I hear about girls working the truck stops all the time but not being a trucker myself I never seem to be in the right place at the right time. If anyone has and info on the truckstops in NW OHIO please share.

Mr Cool21
10-26-09, 22:54
Last night around 11.30 I went to truck stop on I-71 N near exit 151 while coming from Columbus, I didn't find any SW.

Cleavage Lover
01-25-10, 11:56
I saw this in the Canton newspaper, so once in awhile you do get lucky and find a SW hanging out at the T/A truck stop at exit-111, as long as they're not loitering too long and/or causing trouble, you might be able to pick one up here:

Police: Driver, prostitute flee Jackson truck stop
Staff reports
GateHouse News Service

A Canton man reportedly led Jackson Township police officers on a high speed car chase early Friday, narrowly missing a semi-tractor trailer before crashing into a parked car.

Officers initially responded to Travel Centers of America truck stop, 4450 Portage St. N.W., around 3 a.m. to investigate a complaint of solicitation after a suspicious SUV entered a no trespassing area in the truck lot.

A chase ensued when the SUV's driver, James Smith, 30, 4444 Ninth St. S.W., reportedly fled south on Interstate 77 as speeds reached 85 mph, according to jail records.

Officers activated their lights and sirens and ordered Smith to pull over.

Smith nearly struck a semi-trailer as the chase continued south on the highway.

Smith exited the interstate at Fulton Drive Northwest near the Pro Football Hall of Fame and drove through residential neighborhoods in Plain Township and Canton. Smith reportedly failed to stop at several intersections while traveling 85 mph in a 25 mph. At one point, Smith lost control of his car, drove through several yards and collided with a parked vehicle at 1104 Broad Ave. N.W. No injuries were reported.

Smith fled on foot but quickly was apprehended.

After further investigation, it was determined Smith drove to the truck stop so a passenger, Krystle Amburgey, could solicit sex from truck drivers, according to jail records. Amburgey, 24, of 1212 McGregor Ave. N.W., is wanted on charges of complicity to failure to comply with an officer, a third-degree felony, and loitering to engage in solicitation, a third-degree misdemeanor.

Jail records show officers also seized a glass drug pipe, which broke in Smith's shoe as he fled on foot. Smith is facing charges of failure to comply with the order of a police officer, a third-degree felony, and misdemeanor charges of operating a vehicle impaired; criminal trespass; and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia.

C.L.

Dynomite
02-12-10, 10:43
Krystle is kinda hot! can a monger get a number? LOL

http://viewmorepics.*******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=162238881&albumId=129284

Jlmr731
03-07-10, 15:58
The only truck stop in this area i have any luck with is Mr. Fuel across from petro, it was cold out and she was in a pickup truck and pulled next to me to see if i needed company. I do belive there were 2 of them working that night and did hear them on the cb and would not stray away from Mr. Fuel now haven't been over to the T.A. so cant comment on that but heard they are not to active there but would love to know about others in the area.

Ampboner
03-22-10, 16:52
The only truck stop in this area I have any luck with is Mr. Fuel across from petro, it was cold out and she was in a pickup truck and pulled next to me to see if I needed company. I do belive there were 2 of them working that night and did hear them on the cb and would not stray away from Mr. Fuel now haven't been over to the T. A. so can't comment on that but heard they are not to active there but would love to know about others in the area. Maybe it's because I'm not a trucker. I virtually never see "girls" at T. A. Or rest areas. In the urinals I often run into some questionable characters trying to show me their dongs or pearing over to see mine.

Kwikie
05-03-13, 23:23
Found a great BBBJCIMWS at the TA north of Lima. One of the better BJ's I've had. Seniors PM for digits.