PDA

View Full Version : LEO check. What is it

ReallyNone
11-10-20, 19:20
Without being from Irish decent, I have an Irish luck it seems. Haven't been on any LEO check at all during my multi year mongering. This luck of course may end one day, so I'm reading on various forums about girls and guys doing LEO check on each other snd I was wondering what this check entails. Do you ask for their badges or guns or what else. Someone cares to explain? I'm giving out half of my Irish clover to that one guy. LOL.

BergenBob
11-12-20, 13:03
Without being from Irish decent, I have an Irish luck it seems. Haven't been on any LEO check at all during my multi year mongering. This luck of course may end one day, so I'm reading on various forums about girls and guys doing LEO check on each other snd I was wondering what this check entails. Do you ask for their badges or guns or what else. Someone cares to explain? I'm giving out half of my Irish clover to that one guy. LOL.It usually involves fondling the other parties genitals or exposing ones self. The idea being that eliminates that possibility that a bust is about to happen.

It is a new version of "there is no such thing as a naked policeman" Those using this method should be cautious, the laws have changed over the years.

And it may not be fool proof. Stick with the well established parties in this hobby.

Cajon Trombone
11-13-20, 00:06
It usually involves fondling the other parties genitals or exposing ones self. The idea being that eliminates that possibility that a bust is about to happen.

It is a new version of "there is no such thing as a naked policeman" Those using this method should be cautious, the laws have changed over the years.

And it may not be fool proof. Stick with the well established parties in this hobby.All true.

There are other ways to tell. SInce the police do not want to endanger them selves, a decoy will not get into your car and ride away with you. There are those who feel that they have to drive a mile to be safe, and why not. Just a couple blocks is enough in my opinion, because why would they bother with follow cars just to bust a john?

They go after the dumb asses who talk through their car windows to the workers and say dumb things like name a number, any number, for any reason. It can be considered an offer and get you hauled in. Sure, you may be able to retain an attorney and avoid a conviction, but what you really want to avoid is the arrest.

Oftern guys pull a few car lengths down the nearest side street or into a parking lot after making eye contact. A decoy prefers not to move because she is in view from where she is standing, so if a worker walks to your car away from the main street and get in, you are fairly sure she is not a decoy. Drive away anyway. Make small talk, get her name, remark on the weather, whatever, for a minute or two.

Keep your big head engaged.

Drakula
11-13-20, 22:55
Being correct in monger dialogue is correct based on the disposition of the state attorney general and their county prosecutors. If they are on a mission. The common "no no's" of conducted by LEO will slide if there is a sudden objective. Fwiw. Drak.

All true.

There are other ways to tell. SInce the police do not want to endanger them selves, a decoy will not get into your car and ride away with you. There are those who feel that they have to drive a mile to be safe, and why not. Just a couple blocks is enough in my opinion, because why would they bother with follow cars just to bust a john?

They go after the dumb asses who talk through their car windows to the workers and say dumb things like name a number, any number, for any reason. It can be considered an offer and get you hauled in. Sure, you may be able to retain an attorney and avoid a conviction, but what you really want to avoid is the arrest.

Oftern guys pull a few car lengths down the nearest side street or into a parking lot after making eye contact. A decoy prefers not to move because she is in view from where she is standing, so if a worker walks to your car away from the main street and get in, you are fairly sure she is not a decoy. Drive away anyway. Make small talk, get her name, remark on the weather, whatever, for a minute or two.

Keep your big head engaged.

BiquitouShade8
10-14-21, 06:19
It usually involves fondling the other parties genitals or exposing ones self. The idea being that eliminates that possibility that a bust is about to happen.

And it may not be fool proof. Stick with the well established parties in this hobby.I wonder if small handicaps or extremely out of shape or even controlled vices as in Byob to a date would count as a pass.