PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Strip Club Reports

Bolongo
11-13-05, 16:36
This thread is strictly for strip club tips and talk.

Bolongo
11-13-05, 16:38
To start this off, lets see what you all know about clubs to go to during the day and where to find extras. I know at Jags there are a few of the girls in the day that deoes extras during the day. Night time is easy to find them. I am starting to check them out during the day and see what I can find.

SO LET THE POSTING BEGIN!!!

Red Drum
11-14-05, 17:21
Whats the best time to hit up Cabaret.

I read a couple of reports on here about Cabaret. I have yet to visit the place, but I might be heading down there Tue. or Wed.

Does anyone have any idea what would be the best time to go?

Day, evening, or late at night?

And who do I ask for besides "baby". Just in case she is not to my liking?

Thanks in advance

Bolongo
11-15-05, 00:22
Went to Jags from 12-230. It was slow. About 6 girls at the most. THere was this one who had some really huge breasts, and a nice body, but she was only there for about 30 minutes before she left. I went to CAB to check it out and it was dead. I was there from about 3-430. Just 4 Old Dancers. In thier 40's. there was one who was big, but OK and all she did was play the video game at the bar. When I was leaving there was a girl there who looked pretty good. If you go to Jags during the day, the girls will sit and talk to you and they will tell you who puts out..

Adam Duritz
11-15-05, 12:37
Whatever happened to Suzy at the Cabaret? She used to be the best looking dancer in the club, but the last 3-4 times I have gone, she hasn't been there.

Anyone know if she's working somewhere else? A couple of new girls in the club that work nights are pretty nice looking, just didn't have the cash on me the last time for any private dances.

Sabroso27
11-15-05, 22:24
Last I heard Suzy had gone to Jags. As for wo puts out in the Cab take your pick. Most all do you have to get a couple dances first. After a litlle touching and sucking they ask if you want a special dance.

Red Drum
11-16-05, 02:11
Finally went to Cabaret

Was there around 7: 30pm

The place was dead as far as customers go. More for me hehehe

Some guy did some beer run for me and went he came back I asked him for some girl (esmeralda), I told him I had not been in the place in over a year. He told me to there were two esmeraldas. But one of them had just started working. So he told me you are looking for this one (he pointed to her). I told him thats the one that gave me special dances. Then I asked him if anyone else gave special dances and he said he didn't know jack. I guess he thought I was LE.

It was darker than fook. So I didnt know which one he had pointed too. But thanks to this board I knew (princess) was a safe choice. She was kind of heavy for my taste but I just wanted my jimmy waxed since I can't go over to juarez. I got a topless dance from her. After that dance I asked her what was the difference between topless and nude and she said nothing really. Then offered me the 70 dollar special dance.

We talked for a while and asked her if I could take her home. She said for 2. 0. I gave that I'm broke face and told her how about 1. 3 and she said lets go. I asked her for doubles and she told me herself and (the brat) have done that before.

There was another girl that caught my eye. (Yahira or Yadira). Anyone have any scoop on her

Princess told me that all of them are willing except for (pantera). Asked her if she thougt (yadira or Yahira) would do a double with her and me and she said. I dunno. Then I told her I thought you said all of them are willing except (pantera). She said well I think she would

So I ask you Mongos if anyone knows anything about (yahira or Yadira)

Sabroso27
11-21-05, 23:27
Kinda scary out there with the recent stings! Went to the cab today and got some quick action. One girl just started to play qith me and ended up giving me a BBBJ. Reallly nice, I wish I had a Jjimmy at the time. Ended up with the regulars, 45 for CFS. I think YMMV, I'm a regular and hae gotten lots of action there before. As for Yajaira, I don't know. I've messed woth her before but I think she was liquored up.

Red Drum
11-22-05, 13:19
Kinda scary out there with the recent stings! Went to the cab today and got some quick action. One girl just started to play qith me and ended up giving me a BBBJ. Reallly nice, I wish I had a Jjimmy at the time. Ended up with the regulars, 45 for CFS. I think YMMV, I'm a regular and hae gotten lots of action there before. As for Yajaira, I don't know. I've messed woth her before but I think she was liquored up.I was there last night too, MOnday Nov. 22, dunno if you were there that day too since sometimes ill post here and wont show up on the boards until the next day

I got there around 7:45PM, not that many people, I went there strictly for Yahira but she didn't show up to work.

I tried to work some magic with this girl name Esmeralda, she told me that she had been working there for 4 months (from Chihuahua), later told me she was there for a year. I read some old reports on here about an Esmeralda, dunno if this is the same one. This Esmeralda has a big butt, I am talking JUNK IN THE TRUNK butt, man i wish i could get me some of that, but no dice. She never budge, I even offered her series cash just to see what her breaking point was, NADA, nothing. Anyone had some success with her? Not two minutes into our conversationg she straight out asked me if i was a COP, i laughed and said no..........I dunno if she thought i was one or perhaps she just doesn't strictly do that kind of stuff. If someone has had her please, please let me know.

Im heading on Wednesday or Thursday....i gotta give it a try with Yahira

I dunno many girls...but i think some guys were asking for a Veronica and supposedly she was at Jaguars or something. Well last night there was a pretty good looking Veronica working at Cabaret, dunno if that is the one you guys were talking about.

Adam Duritz
11-23-05, 02:45
Thanks Sabroso, I found Suzy at Jags but the same rules do not apply as at the Cab. Still, I got her number and can hook up a private show at a later date. Thanks for the 411.

Red Drum
11-24-05, 13:18
Was there on Wednesday again, some of the girls took the night off because of the holiday. Yahira wasn't there again.

Since i have only been there a couple of times, some other girls that i had not seen were there, don't know if they where the afternoon girls or not.

Seems to me like the older girls are willing. Then again some of them are like too old for me, im in my mid twenties and I wont fork out the cash for the oldies. Everyone has their own thing, their own taste and some of these chics are too too old for my liking. I saw 50+ yr old walking the floor :::shakes head:::

I probably have gotten 2 $10 dances from all the other younger girls and no one really has really offered special dances. Other than Princess and Mabel that is, but i have been there, done that. I have only offered one girl cash for a date outside and i got turned down, offered some series cash nontheless (esmeralda). Looking for something new, so help me out guys.

If you have had success with any of these girls please let me (us) know

Sabroso27 hook a brother up

1. Veronica (doesn't speak english i believe)
2. Esmeralda (big butt) I got turned down, wondering if anyone has had success
3. Ruby (doesn't speak english i believe) skinny girl
4. Monica - just saw her yesterday, told me she had been there only one week
5. Yahira - saw her the first time i went, but settled for Princess, been there twice since then and she hasn't showed up.

Thanks a lot guys

Hope someone responds by the end of next week, I am heading over to Juarez this weekend with my brother.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Sabroso27
11-24-05, 16:21
Esmeralda will not play at all. First you have get to know her for her to even sit down and have a chat with you. Baby will give it up quick you just need to bring your own hat. Brat will give you 10 dollar nudes and you can talk her into private shows. As for Jaguars and Suzy, be careful she is married. She'll never confess to it but she is. Most of these girl like to dabble in drugs too.

Sabroso27
11-24-05, 16:47
Josie will also give CFS, you will end paying about 1.5 for her if you dont talk to her much. I got it at 1.0. Cant remember the name of the female but she has some perky tits, she will give you some action. Paloma is down for .4. Go to Jags and pick up Baby or Suzy. They used to work at the Cab. Alexis is at Red Parrot and she will giive you the service of a liftime. Exotica is out for a while becuase she is prego, but she like s to whistle dixie too.

Sabroso27
11-26-05, 06:09
All right fellas, I need to get some info on some girls from the Cab. Does Ruby offer her services. She is a knock out. Forthe people that were wondering about Veronica, yes she does. She used to work there about two years ago. You have to nice to her. OK fellas any more info on possible Cab girls that get down let me know either by PM or a post

Rankin
12-01-05, 04:21
Just got back from the Cab. It was kinda slow, about 8 girls. Waited awhile and finally settled on Mabel-.8 for three songs and CFS. No one really new. Red Drum- Yahira was there but I don't think she gives many extras. She is very hot but I noticed that most guys only got 1 maybe 2 dances from her at a time. That tells me she probably doesn't give the same "level" of service as the other ladies. But YMMV, you may just have to put in a little more time and cash. Cristina was there also and she'll play for .6-.8. Overall not bad for a Wed. night.

Coyote79
12-10-05, 08:21
This hottie I know is starting there Monday.

Young, college-girl type.

I think you guys would like her.

El Vago
12-10-05, 19:53
This hottie I know is starting there Monday.

Young, college-girl type.

I think you guys would like her.Ccoyote79,

Is she there during the day or at night? Does she like to "play"? What can we expect from her and what is the budget?

Thanks for the info.

Coyote79
12-13-05, 19:13
Ccoyote79,

Is she there during the day or at night? Does she like to "play"? What can we expect from her and what is the budget?

Thanks for the info.She changed her mind about working there but she is seeing clients.

You can e-mail at:

[Email Address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Belldude2
12-16-05, 05:18
Ok guys,

I went to cab for the first time tonight, and saw some pretty hot women and some pretty big and uglys. By far, Ruby is the absolute hottest one there, anyone have any info about any extras with her? oh, and Mabel. shes damn cute. Appreciate it.

I will be here just till Sunday.

Thanks guys,

Al

Sabroso27
12-16-05, 10:47
Went to the Cab and got some extras from her majesty. Was quite nice. Last time there was no one there so she qouted me .4 this time it .6. Still no word on Ruby. Trying to get info on her.

Sabroso27
12-22-05, 14:13
Yo, Mabel gives it up quite easy. Three andrew jacksons and your in. Last time Raven qouted me .5 for some illegal fun. Already had Princess though and litlle man couldn't hack two in a row. Hope it helps Belldude. I did get a HJ from Ruby. Still want to get in there though.

Sabroso27
12-23-05, 13:08
Went to the cab and found out about some more players. Got one girl to give it up. Lasted 4 songs, so needless to say it was nice. Price was 1.0

Belldude2
12-26-05, 03:22
Hey guys,

Ok, had to tell you about a fantastic time I had at Jags. Was my first time there, and arrived about 4:30 pm on Sat. wasnt sure what to expect and was a little dissapointed at first. Hardly any girls at all, then came to find out there were about ten workind that day. All were very good looking in the 7-9 range. Ended up with an incredible bbbjtcim with Sabrina. A tall kinda thick latina with the most amazing 38ds I think I have ever seen or touched. We went in back and started havin fun. after the first song, she asked if there was anything special I wanted. I told her bj, she said ok, i want 150 and you already are 20 bucks to it already. I countered with 130 and she went for it. So she said lean back, watch the door, take your time and dont worry. 3 songs later, I was the happiest guy in Jags. All in all I would consider Sabrina a total gfe. she has a great, outgoing personality. Looks smoking hot, and gave fantastic service. I am going to see If I can get a private show next time I am there!! I also give Jags my ATF club rating, and I have checked out clubs all over. I will be moving to EP sometime in the near future.

Take care and happy hobbying!

Zoo TV
12-26-05, 19:23
Hi:
Is Jags also listed in the book as Jaguars Gold Club. Thanks in advance. I went to cabs last week and got fs from Mable for $80 and also got service from Paloma for $40 both were very good but man Mable rode me like a wild horse and made me blow with no proble and it was my 3rd round of the night dam shes a pro. Overall it was a great night.

Later
Zoo

BlameCanada
12-27-05, 18:04
Anyone happen to know where Precious has ended up dancing at? Some of you might recall her as the "it" girl at Harem, she was the girl that always had the braids in her hair. Just wondering if anyone knows where she is dancing at now, she used to give some GREAT extras in the back rooms at Harem.

Belldude2
12-28-05, 03:29
Yup, that is what Jags is. Man, It was absolutely amazing. I never knew that byob was soooo cool.

Have fun

Sabroso27
12-30-05, 19:30
Personally confirmed that Ruby does indeeed play. She is great!