PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 14:13
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

AmericanBaldEag
12-15-02, 00:56
Portland Oregon, The truck stop off of the exit of I-5 before you cross the Columbia River into Washington state has some ladies hanging around, just listen to you cb and you will hear them.

Dan Hartless
05-27-03, 21:38
NE of Missoula Montana at 206 and interstate 90 there are 2 truck stops, one on each side of 90. Once in a blue moon there will be a gal going door to door, I have not heard any on they CB yet, but summer is still young. Never had time to check them out when I saw them, but I do know when they are seen the C-stores will call the cops....... B careful.

Buck Ten
03-03-04, 02:21
I-5 at the Highway 18 exit:

This sighting was over a month ago but I was getting gas at the truck stop across the street from the Costco and GI Joes and a somewhat OK looking blonde, mid 30's, in full camoflage suit came right out and asked me if I wanted some company.

To make a long story short she gave me an above average CBJ and let me freely grope as well.

Overall Rating:
6.5 inches out of a possible 8

Buck Ten

Trailer Trash
07-21-04, 14:30
Theres a great one in Seattle that caters to truckers and will drive to where your parked.Shes in her 30"s,has huge hooters(40 dd) and still seems to enjoy her work!Rates are usually $100 for FS but I remember being told that she goes less for those she sees more often! PM me if you want the ##