PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a FWB?

Delco Gent
10-22-20, 18:07
I remember back in the late 1990's I had fairly good success in finding horny housewives online. Back then there were various AOL and Yahoo chat rooms where you could find ordinary women, meet them for dinner and a drink, and afterwards head to her place for a nice BJ and fuck. Then scammers and prostitutes took over these rooms, which were eventually shut down for just that reason. Then a few years later Craigslist was the place to find these women until scammers and ****** brought unwanted attention and again the same thing happened. In both cases, non prostitutes quickly abandoned the platform. I have no problem with contractual sex, but that is all that is left for me. I miss the days when I could spend 60 bucks on a dinner and get an entire evening's worth of conversation, fun and sex. My question is where all of the cheating wives are finding their FWB's. I worry about using tinder because a reverse image search and facial recognition software might lead to my secret life becoming known to others in my household, and the data breach at Ashley Madison makes me wonder if any of those cheating sites have any real women.

Jayke00
10-23-20, 10:14
I remember back in the late 1990's I had fairly good success in finding horny housewives online. Back then there were various AOL and Yahoo chat rooms where you could find ordinary women, meet them for dinner and a drink, and afterwards head to her place for a nice BJ and fuck. Then scammers and prostitutes took over these rooms, which were eventually shut down for just that reason. Then a few years later Craigslist was the place to find these women until scammers and ****** brought unwanted attention and again the same thing happened. In both cases, non prostitutes quickly abandoned the platform. I have no problem with contractual sex, but that is all that is left for me. I miss the days when I could spend 60 bucks on a dinner and get an entire evening's worth of conversation, fun and sex. My question is where all of the cheating wives are finding their FWB's. I worry about using tinder because a reverse image search and facial recognition software might lead to my secret life becoming known to others in my household, and the data breach at Ashley Madison makes me wonder if any of those cheating sites have any real women.IMHO.

I think all this tech has ultimately been a hindrance, not a help. The large number sites that exist to meet people make the scene so fragmented that it takes a significant time investment to cover them all. And for the sites that do break through to become well known, as you mentioned the scammers set up shop and quickly overwhelm the real people trying to connect.

A trained eye can help you sort the wheat from the chaff, but it still takes time, and in the end the resulting atmosphere after the wall of scam ads goes up tends to scare off the kind of people you're looking for, because it gives them the feeling that they're swimming with the sharks.

I've been paying more attention to real people in the real world, trying to pick up on any vibe they may be giving off when they're out and about.

Haven't been successful yet; this COVID thing has really put a damper on having a casual conversation with someone you bump into at the supermarket that you can then try to leverage into something more.

But if that's what you're looking for, I think that's the answer. Don't give up looking online, but invest more time in trying to do things the old fashioned way.

In the end, people are people. And if there's women out there looking for what you're offering, they're just as much in the real world as they are online.

PartyTimeGuy
04-03-22, 13:56
I remember back in the late 1990's I had fairly good success in finding horny housewives online. Back then there were various AOL and Yahoo chat rooms where you could find ordinary women, meet them for dinner and a drink, and afterwards head to her place for a nice BJ and fuck. Then scammers and prostitutes took over these rooms, which were eventually shut down for just that reason. Then a few years later Craigslist was the place to find these women until scammers and ****** brought unwanted attention and again the same thing happened. In both cases, non prostitutes quickly abandoned the platform. I have no problem with contractual sex, but that is all that is left for me. I miss the days when I could spend 60 bucks on a dinner and get an entire evening's worth of conversation, fun and sex. My question is where all of the cheating wives are finding their FWB's. I worry about using tinder because a reverse image search and facial recognition software might lead to my secret life becoming known to others in my household, and the data breach at Ashley Madison makes me wonder if any of those cheating sites have any real women.If you want to find a FWB without all the tech hassle, recruit a stripper. They are easy to find and easy to recruit. After all, they are already taking off their clothes for you and spreading wide to show you the goods. It is a small step to after hour activities if they are so inclined. I usually propose 100-200 and the prospect of regular meets. 150 usually does the job and 200 almost always seals the deal. A few have required 300, but I have offered this only when they are super hot and I was traveling and knew I would not be back in the area anytime soon.

150 has also been my sweet spot for recruiting civvies. Sometimes I have gotten away with 100 and sometimes I have had to sweeten the pot to 200 to persuade one that was almost there. After small talk, and bringing up the SD idea, it is really the same type of conversation and negotiation that one has in a M&G from a sugar site.

You obviously want to be having a private conversation with civvies when making the transition from flirting to cash proposition. In the case of fast food cashiers I usually flirt at the counter and then ask them to join me for a cup of coffee at their break, that I have something very important to ask them. You need to gauge when to ask based on the progress of the small talk. Each situation is different. Usually I base it on their financial situation. If they are a student, struggling financially, whatever, that is a perfect opportunity to broach the SB subject. I have done this in many different ways: one example would be: " I understand that it is very hard to make it these days. If there was an opportunity for you to make a lot more money than you are making here, would that be something you would be willing to explore?" Almost always that is a yes. "I don't want to insult you or be too bold, but you are extremely pretty. Have you ever thought about having a Sugar Daddy?" There are obviously many variations of this approach. If you do it right, even if they are not interested, they are flattered. Girls have egos too. I have never had a bad experience doing this. At best you recruited a SB. At worst you had a nice conversation with a pretty young girl. I defuse the refusals by saying something like: "Hey, I understand. It's not for you. But you are so beautiful. You can't blame a guy for trying. If you ever change your mind I would definitely be interested."

Berol Loz
04-10-22, 20:56
You obviously want to be having a private conversation with civvies when making the transition from flirting to cash proposition. In the case of fast food cashiers I usually flirt at the counter and then ask them to join me for a cup of coffee at their break, that I have something very important to ask them. You need to gauge when to ask based on the progress of the small talk. Each situation is different. Usually I base it on their financial situation. If they are a student, struggling financially, whatever, that is a perfect opportunity to broach the SB subject. I have done this in many different ways: one example would be: " I understand that it is very hard to make it these days. If there was an opportunity for you to make a lot more money than you are making here, would that be something you would be willing to explore?" Almost always that is a yes. "I don't want to insult you or be too bold, but you are extremely pretty. Have you ever thought about having a Sugar Daddy?" There are obviously many variations of this approach. If you do it right, even if they are not interested, they are flattered. Girls have egos too. I have never had a bad experience doing this. At best you recruited a SB. At worst you had a nice conversation with a pretty young girl. I defuse the refusals by saying something like: "Hey, I understand. It's not for you. But you are so beautiful. You can't blame a guy for trying. If you ever change your mind I would definitely be interested."I've used the regular sugar sites (Seeking, tried SDM too) but haven't tried the direct pickup with much success. I'm just wondering, are these ladies you see regularly and work up to asking for coffee? Also, are you fairly close to their age?

I like the idea, but most of the coffee shops I go to are pretty busy or there's a lot of staff on, so not a lot of time to really flirt with someone.