PDA

View Full Version : I heard what they said, but, what does it "really' mean?

Iamme Iam
10-19-20, 12:12
Just my opinion of what we hear, and what we want to believe when an AMP worker say's something. My opinions (and a few from other Massachusetts AMP mongers) are listed here.

May be accurate or may be just humor, enjoy.

"Only for you" Means: I have sex with pretty much any guy who I trust, BBFS is never going to be only you. But, I want you to believe you are very special.

"You so big": 1: your cock is average size or slightly larger. One AMP worker told most Caucasians they were "so much bigger than husband".

2: No chance of FS!

"You so strong" Meaning 1: you take a while to finish, so, is this an actual positive comment?

2: Tired of yankin your crank, just cum for me will you?

Wearing a pad: its either an unusually young AMP worker who still has her period or they don't want to have to fight about not offering FS. Outside the NY / NJ area.

Most AMP workers tend to be older. Younger is not always better.

"Only HJ here" : the MMS is either setting rules to stay outside notice of police, or they don't know you well enough yet to offer more services.

"First time here"? The MMS (mamasan) doesn't recognize you, or if you are greeted by the AMP worker, she may be new or been there for a decade. Should you tell the truth?

I recently stopped in an out of state AMP, I told them I was new to the state, but was a regular in Massachusetts. Guess it was good enough, I got FS, offered BBFS for $200 (I passed).

"Hard or soft", asking what type of massage you want. If you are staying for an hour, and want an actual massage, make your choice of hard or medium. Myself, I frequently go with telling them, "massage later" and sit up on the edge of the table. I request clothes off, and enjoy. If you can't get much in extras, or they are taking too long on the massage, speak up and say "soft now". That lets them know you want some erotic touching, leading to the HJ.

"hour or half hour"? If you are looking for a massage (and a happy ending) then sure, go for the hour, if the plan is just having fun, go with a half hour. In NYC and many other places offer 30,45, and 60-minute times and costs are better.

When shorted on time, "makeup next time". Line out the door, NEXT!

"We do more next time". Already got your generous tip for standard service, hope to string you along and get you back for more $$.

Mamasan: "nice girl for you". I have a new one here and nobody seems to pick Her.

Phone rings, "come in 15 minutes". I just started a session, I will rush Him out to get to you and your cash.

"I no want trouble" - You are new to me so services are limited this time. (in my experiences anyway). Also, stringing you along with the wish of "more" at the next visit, but, may never get a FS visit.

"How old are you?" you tell her the truth. "You look 50. " As we age, that is even more effective than telling us how big the cock is.

If you have any AMP terms or phrases you have heard multiple times, please add your posts in this thread.

Horizon83
10-19-20, 15:03
As I come: "Too much, too much!" I don't know if they're used to clients with older prostates, I'm unusual, or they say this to everyone. I get this every time. Meaning "Shit, I'm going to need more than two tissues for this one. ".

Iamme Iam
10-20-20, 16:29
As I come: "Too much, too much!" I don't know if they're used to clients with older prostates, I'm unusual, or they say this to everyone. I get this every time. Meaning "Shit, I'm going to need more than two tissues for this one. ".I didn't get into AMPs when I was in the military, and I knew the where and the how much, but I was always busy it seemed back then. I know there are many of us Social Security aged guys who frequent AMPs, but I would be interested in hearing stories from the under 35 age group. They might be treated differently, but, I am not sure if it is always negative.

Sounds
12-01-20, 15:08
I know you have seen other girls. Just come and see me!

TheBoobHound
12-07-20, 12:21
When you walk in and ask for a specific girl: "She went back to China" or "She went home" or 'She doesn't work here anymore".

Often the girl you asked for actually is still there. The one who answered the door is making a ploy for you to go with her. More common than you'd think. Maybe girls are even told to do this when it is their turn and the customer asks for a different girl.

And a lot of dudes believe it and report it on the boards. Just think of all the times you've read a report that YuYu went back to New York, then the next day someone writes a review on YuYu. So don't believe it unless you have the girl's number and she told you herself.

KoreShard
12-07-20, 13:07
I would be interested in hearing stories from the under 35 age group. They might be treated differently, but, I am not sure if it is always negative.I'm a newbie to the field and fall into the under 35 group. I can also speak and understand Mandarin, so there's that.

Several times, I've rung a doorbell and been greeted by the MILF 40's+ looking, and when one of them answers the door, several times, I've heard them say to the others "oh it's just a youngster" (lmao, since I look younger). (I don't always let them know that I can understand and speak Chinese 'cause I like to hear what their candid conversation is like.).

I obviously don't really know what the treatment is like for others who are older than me, but I don't think my young age really changes the way they treat me. The only time I can recall my age being brought up at all really is during the finish--like "so much juice" sort of thing, or "so hard". But other than that, I think it's pretty much the same.

Iamme Iam
12-07-20, 17:33
KoreShard thanks for responding to that extra question. I would be interested in what you have learned by listening (in Mandarin) and not reacting to their talking about you? Have the ladies been positive or negative? When you speak Mandarin, how do they react? Do you feel like you get a little more because of language or age? Do you hobby in NY or NJ? I have seen girls and younger woman in Flushing and Astoria a few times. Your language skills might be beneficial when you are visiting there. XieXie.

I'm a newbie to the field and fall into the under 35 group. I can also speak and understand Mandarin, so there's that.
Several times, I've rung a doorbell and been greeted by the MILF 40's+ looking, and when one of them answers the door, several times, I've heard them say to the others "oh it's just a youngster" (lmao, since I look younger). (I don't always let them know that I can understand and speak Chinese 'cause I like to hear what their candid conversation is like.).
I obviously don't really know what the treatment is like for others who are older than me, but I don't think my young age really changes the way they treat me. The only time I can recall my age being brought up at all really is during the finish--like "so much juice" sort of thing, or "so hard". But other than that, I think it's pretty much the same.

TheBoobHound
01-05-21, 11:53
KoreShard thanks for responding to that extra question. I would be interested in what you have learned by listening (in Mandarin) and not reacting to their talking about you? Have the ladies been positive or negative?.Seconded. I'd love to know what all the chatter is about. Since my mandarin ability is so limited it just becomes background noise, but there's an awful lot of talk between the ladies overheard during a visit.