PDA

View Full Version : Nuru Shops and Independents

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

PaperTiger24
10-08-20, 13:45
Thought I'd start this thread. There's enough of a presence in OC (also growing in LA) and enthusiasm for it that differentiates it from regular AMP's. Sometimes some of us just want to go body to body with a naked girl for a HE and the potential for more. From Aroma (Honey) affiliated shops, to BCC, Golden, to the former spa girls that turned indie; discuss.

EmoDisliker
10-08-20, 15:00
Does Krystal count? LOL.

Still have yet to find another girl with the combination of massage skills, looks / body, and HE prowess. I tried her friend Trish once and definitely a few notches below Krystal.

OCBigHappy
10-08-20, 19:46
Even if there was no HE at the end Krystal ranks in my top 3 for a great massage I would pay for add in the extras and nuru and well worth the $$.

Does Krystal count? LOL.

Still have yet to find another girl with the combination of massage skills, looks / body, and HE prowess. I tried her friend Trish once and definitely a few notches below Krystal.

PaperTiger24
10-09-20, 18:34
Does Krystal count? LOL.

Still have yet to find another girl with the combination of massage skills, looks / body, and HE prowess. I tried her friend Trish once and definitely a few notches below Krystal.Sure she counts, she works at a nuru shop LOL. I agree her massage skills are awesome but her finish was too jackhammer like for me.

LostLimit
10-09-20, 19:01
Sure she counts, she works at a nuru shop LOL. I agree her massage skills are awesome but her finish was too jackhammer like for me.Does this nuru shop offer with gel mat,or just typical oil.

KingsFoil
10-10-20, 00:00
I have shopped around and I have yet to find a true Nuru experience that is like the standard set in south east asia. Thank you for starting this thread. If anyone ever finds a place with a full air mattress in a large tiled shower room, please let us all know.

Just the gel is unacceptable.

Unleash5000
10-10-20, 01:19
I am on the fence about trying krystal due reports of her looks. Can anyone settle this for.

All? Does she really have a butter face?

PaperTiger24
10-10-20, 12:36
Does this nuru shop offer with gel mat,or just typical oil.No it's oil. Of all the places that I've gone to in OC there's no gel / mat. I have seen ads from some independents that offer the gel but I have not partaken yet.

Bango
10-10-20, 12:36
I am on the fence about trying krystal due reports of her looks. Can anyone settle this for.

All? Does she really have a butter face?Yes to the butterface, but she does do a killer massage.

PaperTiger24
10-10-20, 12:39

All? Does she really have a butter face?It's subjective but IMHO she has an average "asian" face. She's got a girl next door look to her. She's cute, but not super hot / beautiful if that makes sense. Her body is good though, had a little more curves than the sterotypical asian chick.

Jomasa
10-10-20, 13:21
I have shopped around and I have yet to find a true Nuru experience that is like the standard set in south east asia. Thank you for starting this thread. If anyone ever finds a place with a full air mattress in a large tiled shower room, please let us all know.

Just the gel is unacceptable.Skin and Body in Torrance has a gel and air mattress upgrade except no tile floors LOL.

KingsFoil
10-10-20, 19:40
Skin and Body in Torrance has a gel and air mattress upgrade except no tile floors LOL.Good to know. Thank you.

BTrain
10-11-20, 01:25
It's subjective but IMHO she has an average "asian" face. She's got a girl next door look to her. She's cute, but not super hot / beautiful if that makes sense. Her body is good though, had a little more curves than the sterotypical asian chick.I agree with this. I like her face well enough; definitely would not call her butterface. BTW she is wearing a mask now anyway, so can't really tell.

Her body is killer, with phenomenal boobs.

ChThrowAway
10-12-20, 15:38
Can anyone pm me with how I can get in contact with Krystal / Trish? Tried to search thru the forum but Krystal's contact seemed outdated.

Kknm1
10-13-20, 14:04
Good thread papertiger. I have not been back to nuru ever since the Covid hit, last provider I saw was Kat. Never get a chance to see Krystal either as her schedule never worked with mine. Would there be any suggestions for petite body provider out there? Races don't matter. Novia is a good reference too. But I want to see someone different.

Thanks.

EmoDisliker
10-13-20, 14:15

All? Does she really have a butter face?It's subjective, but I'd rate her face a 6 or 7. GND for sure but hardly butterface. Her body is killer though on top of the massage.

ChillWeebs
10-13-20, 21:04
Sure she counts, she works at a nuru shop LOL. I agree her massage skills are awesome but her finish was too jackhammer like for me.Her massage is so legit that I would still just go to her for that. And she's a good talker / listener too. I like that.

But does she ever do nuru aside from the teasing you get after the flip?

ChThrowAway
10-14-20, 02:12
Good thread papertiger. I have not been back to nuru ever since the Covid hit, last provider I saw was Kat. Never get a chance to see Krystal either as her schedule never worked with mine. Would there be any suggestions for petite body provider out there? Races don't matter. Novia is a good reference too. But I want to see someone different.

Thanks.Have you had an appt with Novia recently? I'd like to know if she's booking for appts again.

Chogori
10-14-20, 05:10
There is a new place (new to me anyway) called Angel Touch Spa in Orange. A Latina nuru place. I haven't been but they started following my IG so I've seen the pictures they have posted. With covid still around I'm not ready for nuru but thought I'd add it to this thread. Their IG is angeltouchgirls.

PaperTiger24
10-14-20, 13:44
There is a new place (new to me anyway) called Angel Touch Spa in Orange. A Latina nuru place. I haven't been but they started following my IG so I've seen the pictures they have posted. With covid still around I'm not ready for nuru but thought I'd add it to this thread. Their IG is angeltouchgirls.Yeah its new. I'm pretty sure its a second location for Golden based on what they have posted on IG.

PaperTiger24
10-14-20, 13:47
Her massage is so legit that I would still just go to her for that. And she's a good talker / listener too. I like that.

But does she ever do nuru aside from the teasing you get after the flip?Agreed if I saw her again I would just do the legit massage it's that good. Her "nuru" with me was placing a hand towel on it when she mounted so I'm not really counting that.

JayJayTer
10-14-20, 16:11
For years, I've seen Aria for nuru.

https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/body-rubs/1163138

I think she was located around the Packing house in Anaheim last I checked.

I don't know if she is still working during the lock downs.

But she was, hands down, the best and legit Nuru provider I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

She has a rubber cover over a heated mattress. And uses a combo of the nuru gel and some oil I think.

Just hard to contact some times. She will only answer texts on the day she is working and only takes same day appointments.

Last time I tried to schedule, she her last appointment time was the early evening, and did not work over the weekends.

Be nice to her as she is a gem.

BTrain
10-14-20, 17:05
Her massage is so legit that I would still just go to her for that. And she's a good talker / listener too. I like that.

But does she ever do nuru aside from the teasing you get after the flip?She doesn't do nuru like what the other girls at nuru shops do. She teases you and allows touching. I think I prefer that so I don't get all oily.

Ealderson
10-16-20, 16:09
Yes to the butterface, but she does do a killer massage.I would not say butter face. She is not ugly at all. She seems all natural, no makeup. Great body.

TooLazy
10-17-20, 15:03
Anyone try Havana Day Spa?

On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/havanadayspa/.

PaperTiger24
10-17-20, 15:57
Anyone try Havana Day Spa?

On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/havanadayspa/.Yeah I saw Nicole there. Aka Scarlett from honey. Decent session but we didn't click. I've heard she can be better for others though.

ChillWeebs
10-18-20, 13:28
Skin and Body in Torrance has a gel and air mattress upgrade except no tile floors LOL.Was thinking of checking out this spot since it's closer to me than the OC ones.

Who can you recommend from there?

SkippedWords
10-18-20, 15:05
Have you had an appt with Novia recently? I'd like to know if she's booking for appts again.She's still not taking appointments.

MyFinalHeav3
10-18-20, 15:40

All? Does she really have a butter face?This topic has been discussed so many times.

If you are asian and know the typical "ideal" asian beauty standards, she's a butterface.

Others might think she's cute but I would personally put a bag (or mask) on that face.

TooLazy
10-18-20, 21:26
Yeah I saw Nicole there. Aka Scarlett from honey. Decent session but we didn't click. I've heard she can be better for others though.Saw Stacey (only works on Sundays). Not her pic, but close approximation. I was not disappointed. Beach blonde, nice natural features, toned body, bit older than the pic suggests.

30 m is 45.

45 m is 55.

60 m is 65.

Additional donation to the girl 100-120.

Stacey was $120. YMMV.

Its a massage table with heavy oil use, some light massage, with body parts touching you but NOT real nuru in the since that you'd be body to body sliding. She does let you explore her body which is nice but no dfk, no lfk, all biz. Reverse cowgirl with a HJ and a HE so no complaints, very nice to look at.

Repeate? I might try Daisy or Cherry next. Kinda pricey for what you get but its a nice relaxing environment, different from Fig or going to a hotel or something.

Santooki
10-19-20, 16:34
For years, I've seen Aria for nuru.

https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/body-rubs/1163138

I think she was located around the Packing house in Anaheim last I checked.

I don't know if she is still working during the lock downs.

But she was, hands down, the best and legit Nuru provider I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

She has a rubber cover over a heated mattress. And uses a combo of the nuru gel and some oil I think.

Just hard to contact some times. She will only answer texts on the day she is working and only takes same day appointments.

Last time I tried to schedule, she her last appointment time was the early evening, and did not work over the weekends.

Be nice to her as she is a gem.Any extras available? Or was it strictly nuru and HJ?

Santooki
10-19-20, 16:42
Was thinking of checking out this spot since it's closer to me than the OC ones.

Who can you recommend from there?Kim is as hot as pictured. Worth a visit on looks alone.

AsianPussy
10-19-20, 21:09
I would not say butter face. She is not ugly at all. She seems all natural, no makeup. Great body.No way, she's not ugly at all, she's cute and her body is amazing.

Not every girl is hot to every guy, but she's def not ugly.

ChillWeebs
10-20-20, 16:20
Kim is as hot as pictured. Worth a visit on looks alone.Hmm never seen her pic posted!

I'm willing to drive out for a better experience though. How does S&B compare to like Golden Girls or Havana?

ChillWeebs
10-20-20, 19:35
Are they nuru angels?

PaperTiger24
10-21-20, 16:36
Are they nuru angels?Yup that's the one.

ChillWeebs
10-21-20, 20:35
Yup that's the one.Thanks for confirming.

I checked them out a few weeks ago. Made an hour appt with Kat. She was pretty, no doubt. Seemed like a college age white girl. Was dressed in scrubs at first until I asked if she could take them off. Everything off but panties.

The massage was kinda meh. She kept asking if I wanted to flip.

I was out in like 40 minutes. Felt a bit cheated.

Reason why I asked is if I need to specify that I wanted a nuru because all I got was a weak massage and meh HJ finish.

Maybe I should check out Nala. Heard a lot of good things.

ChillWeebs
10-21-20, 20:41
Also LOL I feel like such a noob because I still have yet to break my nuru cherry haha.

Anyone have experience with Kat in oc?

BTrain
10-22-20, 12:16
Also LOL I feel like such a noob because I still have yet to break my nuru cherry haha.

Anyone have experience with Kat in oc?I've seen her. She offers a much better experience than typical nuru, and is also pricier. I booked an hour and used the full amount of time. She started with a decent massage and then moved to the teasing and dirty talk. She was fine with mutual touching all over and feeding. Her ad says no FIV, but YMMV because she allowed it.

JDog1234
10-22-20, 17:23
I've seen her. She offers a much better experience than typical nuru, and is also pricier. I booked an hour and used the full amount of time. She started with a decent massage and then moved to the teasing and dirty talk. She was fine with mutual touching all over and feeding. Her ad says no FIV, but YMMV because she allowed it.I can second that with Kat. Seen her a few times, all pretty covid. Despite her ad LFK. FiV, DATY but always a HJ.

She's pretty and has a great body.

Duffman2
10-22-20, 17:32
Any extras available? Or was it strictly nuru and HJ?She once had a VIP option for FS but I don't think she offers that anymore. But her nuru is worth it if she is still available.

PaperTiger24
10-22-20, 19:38
I can second that with Kat. Seen her a few times, all pretty covid. Despite her ad LFK. FiV, DATY but always a HJ.

She's pretty and has a great body.+1 for me too. I've seen her a few times between Nuru Gurus, Golden, and then as an indie and all were great times. She's definitely above average for nuru, looks good, and provides a great session.

Naovalenada
10-22-20, 19:45
I've seen her. She offers a much better experience than typical nuru, and is also pricier. I booked an hour and used the full amount of time. She started with a decent massage and then moved to the teasing and dirty talk. She was fine with mutual touching all over and feeding. Her ad says no FIV, but YMMV because she allowed it.Can you share her contact?

PaperTiger24
10-23-20, 18:22
For anyone that missed it in the massage parlors thread, someone said that BCC in FV was raided yesterday. Does anyone have any more details? There seems to be some activity on their IG page today though.

ChillWeebs
10-23-20, 21:03
For anyone that missed it in the massage parlors thread, someone said that BCC in FV was raided yesterday. Does anyone have any more details? There seems to be some activity on their IG page today though.Read about that. Good thing I ain't down there haha!

ZzzBoy14
10-25-20, 20:50
Does anyone know the new instagram of Health Beauty spa in Orange? Krystal sometimes works there. Wondering who else does. Thanks!

Unleash5000
10-28-20, 16:18
Anyone have any experience with Jessica?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/OcNuruQueen

ChiefKeefer
10-30-20, 00:38
Saw Stacey (only works on Sundays). Not her pic, but close approximation. I was not disappointed. Beach blonde, nice natural features, toned body, bit older than the pic suggests.

30 m is 45.

45 m is 55.

60 m is 65.

Additional donation to the girl 100-120.

Stacey was $120. YMMV.

Its a massage table with heavy oil use, some light massage, with body parts touching you but NOT real nuru in the since that you'd be body to body sliding. She does let you explore her body which is nice but no dfk, no lfk, all biz. Reverse cowgirl with a HJ and a HE so no complaints, very nice to look at.

Repeate? I might try Daisy or Cherry next. Kinda pricey for what you get but its a nice relaxing environment, different from Fig or going to a hotel or something.Stacey has been number one on my list for girls I want to see at HDS but it's hard for me to make it in on Sundays. Appreciate the review tho. When you say she looks a bit older, would you say late 20's or 30's?

I've seen Daisy and Melanie so far. Daisy was great and very sensual. The pic isn't her either but she has a killer body and some pretty nice piercings. Body is a 10/10, face is not as good as in the pic but still a 8/10 for me. Pretty much the same experience you had with Stacey. Melanie hasn't been there in a while but I won't repeat anyway. Not as sensual and mostly jackhammering.

TooLazy
10-30-20, 11:36
Stacey has been number one on my list for girls I want to see at HDS but it's hard for me to make it in on Sundays. Appreciate the review tho. When you say she looks a bit older, would you say late 20's or 30's?

I've seen Daisy and Melanie so far. Daisy was great and very sensual. The pic isn't her either but she has a killer body and some pretty nice piercings. Body is a 10/10, face is not as good as in the pic but still a 8/10 for me. Pretty much the same experience you had with Stacey. Melanie hasn't been there in a while but I won't repeat anyway. Not as sensual and mostly jackhammering.HDS posts Stacey's pic but she looks more like Elle's face. The pic they post of Stacey makes her look like she's early 20's, in reality, she's probably mid / late 20's, not 30's. I've been eyeing Cherry and Celeste but can't seem to get free time when they're working. Stacey did allow FIV, and let my hands roam all over her very nice body. Was tempted to do FIA but didn't want to push my luck, haha.

Enjoy.

Duffman2
11-03-20, 17:25
Does anyone know if Taylor Reed is still around? Miss her FBSM.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/orangecounty/949-209-9910/1/618147/ff

Ocdtnb
11-03-20, 23:22
Posted about this the other day. Went to Havana Thurs night and saw Celeste. She's a good looking woman with pretty eyes / smile and great curves. I'd see her again. The massage was nothing too special but the rest was decent, albeit a little mechanical.

I've read a few posts recently about others who have been less happy about the service of some of the ladies and I'm just wondering if we're just (myself included) looking for something a little different than what they're providing. I think they could just make a couple of slight adjustments and it'd be perfect.

Here's what they're doing right, IMHO:

1. Luna is SO easy going and great to work with. Makes me feel at ease and she's always straight forward and pleasant.

2. The girls she hires are all fine. Every girl I've seen has been so far out of me league and had a sweet and enjoyable personality.

3. Location feels safe and secure. Nobody can just walk in.

4. Price is fair and I've NEVER had a girl up sell me or even talk about money until I bring it up when it's time to pay. If there's such a thing as professionalism in this game; I think Luna and crew are on it.

I would absolutely recommend Havana.

Now, what I want:

1. Chemistry. Or at least the illusion of it, right? Instead of trying a bunch of girls / places, I'd rather just find 1 or 2 and build a report through loyalty. I know I keep going back to Ari as the example; but she'd walk in the room, remember my name, put her arms around my neck and give me a kiss. That kind of treatment is why I come prepared to over tip.

2. Action. I guess that's how I'd put it. And that's where it's tough because everyone has different personal boundaries and I think we should make an effort to respectful of that. I'd never want a girl to feel uncomfortable or pressured with me. That said, if I can be specific, I think the ideal setup for me would include some LFK and gentle FIV. I want there to be some mutual enjoyment. Or again, at least the illusion of it. This one isn't a deal breaker for me; just saying what would make it a home run.

3. I'm 100% ok with no more than HE for the finish. However, I'm just not into the jackhammer thing. Take it slow! I'm paying to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. You know? She's in control and if she knows what she's doing, she'll actually get me there quicker than just going fast?

Agree? What do you guys think?

All in all, I'm for sure going to keep going to Havana. Just wondering if they can make adjustments or if I should adjust my expectations.

Santooki
11-04-20, 18:47
I think that's a super fair assessment. It's well run and has good talent, but something about the experience is slightly lacking in the illusions factor. It's a delicate balance, I get it with personal boundaries but I'm with you on that.

Posted about this the other day. Went to Havana Thurs night and saw Celeste. She's a good looking woman with pretty eyes / smile and great curves. I'd see her again. The massage was nothing too special but the rest was decent, albeit a little mechanical.

I've read a few posts recently about others who have been less happy about the service of some of the ladies and I'm just wondering if we're just (myself included) looking for something a little different than what they're providing. I think they could just make a couple of slight adjustments and it'd be perfect.

Here's what they're doing right, IMHO:

1. Luna is SO easy going and great to work with. Makes me feel at ease and she's always straight forward and pleasant.

2. The girls she hires are all fine. Every girl I've seen has been so far out of me league and had a sweet and enjoyable personality.

3. Location feels safe and secure. Nobody can just walk in.

4. Price is fair and I've NEVER had a girl up sell me or even talk about money until I bring it up when it's time to pay. If there's such a thing as professionalism in this game; I think Luna and crew are on it.

I would absolutely recommend Havana.

Now, what I want:

1. Chemistry. Or at least the illusion of it, right? Instead of trying a bunch of girls / places, I'd rather just find 1 or 2 and build a report through loyalty. I know I keep going back to Ari as the example; but she'd walk in the room, remember my name, put her arms around my neck and give me a kiss. That kind of treatment is why I come prepared to over tip.

2. Action. I guess that's how I'd put it. And that's where it's tough because everyone has different personal boundaries and I think we should make an effort to respectful of that. I'd never want a girl to feel uncomfortable or pressured with me. That said, if I can be specific, I think the ideal setup for me would include some LFK and gentle FIV. I want there to be some mutual enjoyment. Or again, at least the illusion of it. This one isn't a deal breaker for me; just saying what would make it a home run.

3. I'm 100% ok with no more than HE for the finish. However, I'm just not into the jackhammer thing. Take it slow! I'm paying to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. You know? She's in control and if she knows what she's doing, she'll actually get me there quicker than just going fast?

Agree? What do you guys think?

All in all, I'm for sure going to keep going to Havana. Just wondering if they can make adjustments or if I should adjust my expectations.

TerrificEnigma
11-04-20, 19:40
Hi all. I posted this in a different thread but this seems to be the right one. Just wondering, has anyone seen this one Brazilian girl with working IG marcie. Brasil? She's a nuru provider and pictures are appealing but it's always the same ones. I'm curious about the service but also wonder if the girl is actually as shown or someone else. Link is listed below.

https://www.instagram.com/marcie.brasil/

I started exploring nuru providers some time ago because some allow FS. Many of them are hotter, on average, than girls on HX too and I'm now exploring the talent across the OC.

ThrowAway1738
11-05-20, 01:01
Does Aroma / Honey still have an IG account? I had them back when they were h0ney.xxx but I think they remade at some point. TIA.

TimeLurk
11-05-20, 17:09
Went to honey / aroma recently and it was pleasantly a good time. I got Kiki and boy was she a looker. Beautiful and busty. She would shake her booty in my face and would oil it up for me to rub up all over it. A little pricey but IMO worth it for how hot she was and let me touch all over. . 45 for hhr and $ tip. Only thing I wish she did was do a little lfk. If any of why'all know of anyone / place that has some lfk or dfk during a session I would like to know. Pm me or just post a message.

JDog1234
11-05-20, 18:59
Some of these indie nuru girls are great, but its been tough to just walk away with just a HJ. (Kat and Krystal come to mind). Its damn near a perfect session. Just need a BJ upgrade. Anyone have had any luck?

Ocdtnb
11-05-20, 20:16
Spent 60 min with Chanel today. First time with her.

Where. Do. I. Start.

First of all, 10/10 would be an understatement. This girl is "too good to be true" beautiful, dark hair and beautiful dark eyes. And she's very fit. I mean that body is rock hard. She puts in the work to be in shape and it shows.

Personality: wonderful we talked each other's ear off during the massage and on the flip she was focused right in and it was super sensual and attentive.

Massage: quality CMT. She's got heavy game in the massage dept. Strong hands (and I like it hard) and at the same time, nothing hurt. She's a skilled pro and it felt incredible. Nuru slide was fantastic too. I could feel her amazing bod on me; but I was actually a little surprised when I flipped over because I'd already forgotten that she was really that fine!

HE finish was super sensual and even felt kinda intimate. I'm keeping the details to myself on that one. She welcomed my touch; but I didn't touch her as much as I wanted to. It was our first time together and I wanted to just experience her being her. But I'm looking forward to seeing her more and seeing how that develops as we build a report with each other.

Havana has become my go-to over the last few months, because Luna runs it like a pro. It's a safe, discreet, clean and friendly environment. What I'm looking for there, is to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. And Chanel was that today, 100 PERCENT.

MistRum
11-06-20, 17:51
Apparently Pria is no longer at Havana, does anyone know if she ended up somewhere else?

MyFinalHeav3
11-07-20, 00:56
Apparently Pria is no longer at Havana, does anyone know if she ended up somewhere else?Before pria was pria, she was always kate from lake forest.

Not really sure why everybody's going nuts over her all of a sudden. She's interesting because she's indian but that's it. Slighty above average looks and slightly above average service.

BTrain
11-07-20, 01:34

Where. Do. I. Start.

First of all, 10/10 would be an understatement. This girl is "too good to be true" beautiful, dark hair and beautiful dark eyes. And she's very fit. I mean that body is rock hard. She puts in the work to be in shape and it shows.

Personality: wonderful we talked each other's ear off during the massage and on the flip she was focused right in and it was super sensual and attentive.

Massage: quality CMT. She's got heavy game in the massage dept. Strong hands (and I like it hard) and at the same time, nothing hurt. She's a skilled pro and it felt incredible. Nuru slide was fantastic too. I could feel her amazing bod on me; but I was actually a little surprised when I flipped over because I'd already forgotten that she was really that fine!

HE finish was super sensual and even felt kinda intimate. I'm keeping the details to myself on that one. She welcomed my touch; but I didn't touch her as much as I wanted to. It was our first time together and I wanted to just experience her being her. But I'm looking forward to seeing her more and seeing how that develops as we build a report with each other.

Havana has become my go-to over the last few months, because Luna runs it like a pro. It's a safe, discreet, clean and friendly environment. What I'm looking for there, is to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. And Chanel was that today, 100 PERCENT.Lucky guy. I saw her last year for half an hour, and she was a gem. Have wanted to see her again but Havana is too far compared to HHS where she used to work. The session is so good with her, it's better than FS.

RyanE36
11-07-20, 02:50

Where. Do. I. Start.

Havana has become my go-to over the last few months, because Luna runs it like a pro. It's a safe, discreet, clean and friendly environment. What I'm looking for there, is to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. And Chanel was that today, 100 PERCENT.Are the pics on their ads accurate? https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/160777.

PaperTiger24
11-17-20, 13:18
Are the pics on their ads accurate? https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/160777.Pics on these ads are almost never of the real girls.

AlexRodriguez
11-17-20, 17:03

Where. Do. I. Start.

Havana has become my go-to over the last few months, because Luna runs it like a pro. It's a safe, discreet, clean and friendly environment. What I'm looking for there, is to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. And Chanel was that today, 100 PERCENT.LOL just messing with you, bro. Seriously though, no details? WTH? Any DFK? BBBJ? CIM? DATY? FS maybe?

LobElsewhere
11-17-20, 17:11
LOL just messing with you, bro. Seriously though, no details? WTH? Any DFK? BBBJ? CIM? DATY? FS maybe?Chanel doesn't do any extras, she even explicitly says so at the beginning. She's attractive enough and good enough at what she does that she doesn't have to and will still always have customers. People like her because she's hot, very personable and good at pretending to be into you and some guys actually believe it. But she's strictly nuru with a bit of roaming.

AlexRodriguez
11-17-20, 20:25
Chanel doesn't do any extras, she even explicitly says so at the beginning. She's attractive enough and good enough at what she does that she doesn't have to and will still always have customers. People like her because she's hot, very personable and good at pretending to be into you and some guys actually believe it. But she's strictly nuru with a bit of roaming.So basically it's about 2 bills for a nuru massage and HJ?

Cappy73
12-03-20, 16:08
Some of these Nuru girls are asking low end escort rates. Torn. 🤨129320;.

RyanKing2039
12-05-20, 18:43
Saw Aria in Anaheim.

This girl gave a true nuru expirience. Well true in the sense that it wasn't just her putting body oil over herself and rubbing her body on me.

So. What can I say.

Aria is a true gem. Late 30's but has the body of a 20 year old. In incredible shape, super nice ass. Natural Bs.

Has a hot latina MILF look to her which I love.

I got there, and she answered the door in a silky black robe that was open showing black push ups bra and panties. Sat down and she told me I could do traditional nuru massage or nuru massage with FS. WHich surprised me since her ad said FS was not on the menu.

I opted for FS then she told me to take a shower first.

After I got on the nuru bed and she started to glide all over me with her nuru gel. Really fucking hot. She would also do this reach-under trick where she would reach under and stroke me for a few seconds. Felt incredible.

After 10 min or so, I flipped over and she started to rub her tits all over me then proceeded to a CBJ and eventually cowgirl. Switched to missionary and finally finished with doggy. She even threw in some dirty talk which I loved.

She hopped in the shower with me afterwards and went on my way.

10/10 would recommend.

EmoDisliker
12-07-20, 19:02
Saw Aria in Anaheim.

This girl gave a true nuru expirience. Well true in the sense that it wasn't just her putting body oil over herself and rubbing her body on me.

So. What can I say.

Aria is a true gem. Late 30's but has the body of a 20 year old. In incredible shape, super nice ass. Natural Bs.

Has a hot latina MILF look to her which I love.

I got there, and she answered the door in a silky black robe that was open showing black push ups bra and panties. Sat down and she told me I could do traditional nuru massage or nuru massage with FS. WHich surprised me since her ad said FS was not on the menu.

I opted for FS then she told me to take a shower first.

After I got on the nuru bed and she started to glide all over me with her nuru gel. Really fucking hot. She would also do this reach-under trick where she would reach under and stroke me for a few seconds. Felt incredible.

After 10 min or so, I flipped over and she started to rub her tits all over me then proceeded to a CBJ and eventually cowgirl. Switched to missionary and finally finished with doggy. She even threw in some dirty talk which I loved.

She hopped in the shower with me afterwards and went on my way.

10/10 would recommend.Did not know she offered FS, thought that was strictly off limits; I guess COVID took its toll on her normal business.

What was the damage?

RyanKing2039
12-07-20, 20:40
Did not know she offered FS, thought that was strictly off limits; I guess COVID took its toll on her normal business.

What was the damage?This was second time I saw her, so maybe that's why she offered, I dunno. She didn't offer the first time. Was 400.

ChillWeebs
12-11-20, 22:33
Made it down to BCC last Sun.

Nala was not available (really wanted to get her based on other reviews, so I picked Cindy for 45 minutes and just prayed it would be good.

She's pretty. Vietnamese lady, maybe early 30's. Huge tits. If they were man made, I couldn't tell. The session itself was ok. I'm a fan of the reach under the balls teasing. Great release.

Total $. 85.

Prob wouldn't try her again and really see if I can get Nala one of these days.

Not bad though. But if I had to pay this much, I would rather get a real massage and a nice HE from Krystal.

SaltyDog
12-12-20, 11:59
Made it down to BCC last Sun.

Nala was not available (really wanted to get her based on other reviews, so I picked Cindy for 45 minutes and just prayed it would be good.

She's pretty. Vietnamese lady, maybe early 30's. Huge tits. If they were man made, I couldn't tell. The session itself was ok. I'm a fan of the reach under the balls teasing. Great release.

Total $. 85.

Prob wouldn't try her again and really see if I can get Nala one of these days.

Not bad though. But if I had to pay this much, I would rather get a real massage and a nice HE from Krystal.Krystal is a beautiful Viet I think wish I could see more. I keep up with her IG account and get a boner every time. Ocgoldengirls are one of Krystals followers. Beautiful asses in those women.

ChillWeebs
12-12-20, 15:06
Never been to golden girls. Got a report?

Yeah I don't even care if Krystal doesn't do Nuru. Never had a massage like hers, legit or not. Always leave feeling loose and refreshed.

Krystal is a beautiful Viet I think wish I could see more. I keep up with her IG account and get a boner every time. Ocgoldengirls are one of Krystals followers. Beautiful asses in those women.

Unleash5000
12-12-20, 18:12
Anyone seen https://www.instagram.com/ocnuruqueen/ before?

Just wanted to to see if anyone has seen her before.

I will try to TOFTT in the next few weeks.

SexySpam
01-04-21, 20:06
I'm looking to visit Havana. Any favs I should request?

PaperTiger24
01-05-21, 12:51
I'm looking to visit Havana. Any favs I should request?If you like redheads Nicole. She was also known as Scarlett at Honey.

JakeForTheWin
01-06-21, 02:14
I'm looking to visit Havana. Any favs I should request?I've had Cherry, Pria and mia. Pria and Mia don't work there anymore but both have really good massages. Pria had a GFE for me, light pecking on the cheek and finished me off body to body. Mia also has a similar GFE, she licked my ears and also finished me off body to body. Cherry on the other hand is a filipina with busty build, attractive face but did not really like her massage. She puts a towel over jr during the entire massage which is a mood killer for me. I regret not seeing Charity sooner, made an apt. The day before but called off work the next day. I've also had Chanel, who went by Nikita at honey, and she also gave a very sensual and good massage.

TooLazy
01-10-21, 02:05
Anyone try Nuru VIP yet? On insta as.

https://www.instagram.com/nuru_vip/

Specifically Sienna or Victoria but any intel would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Dialing77
01-10-21, 13:10
Went to honey / aroma recently and it was pleasantly a good time. I got Kiki and boy was she a looker. Beautiful and busty. She would shake her booty in my face and would oil it up for me to rub up all over it. A little pricey but IMO worth it for how hot she was and let me touch all over. . 45 for hhr and $ tip. Only thing I wish she did was do a little lfk. If any of why'all know of anyone / place that has some lfk or dfk during a session I would like to know. Pm me or just post a message.I agree Kiki is a good one.

Stella not that hot not too into it.

Sky and Maddie from an affiliate are awesome.

Think Maddie is Kylie and she is fine.

Heather ehhh OK, not too sensual.

Hayden above average white blonde pretty good.

Stevie not memorable.

These are between Aroma and their affiliate in GG.

Maddie / Kylie Fine and Good Hot Beach blonde girl.

Kiki is hot amazing body uses her huge fun bags well on the slide.

Sky is awesome very sensual.

Hayden Good blondie not like Maddie / Kylie though.

Stevie.

Stella No List.

I wish I kept better notes, I'd just list them out with ratings in every category. Why don't we do that here? So much more efficient.

Kiki.

Looks 9/10.

Body 10/10.

Huge soft fun bags uses well, good ending sensual. She's 9/10.

JakeForTheWin
01-10-21, 17:36
I agree Kiki is a good one.

Stevie not memorable.

Stevie.

Stella No List.

I wish I kept better notes, I'd just list them out with ratings in every category. Why don't we do that here? So much more efficient.

Kiki.

Looks 9/10.

Body 10/10.

Huge soft fun bags uses well, good ending sensual. She's 9/10.Dam you've tried out like 1/4 of the girls LOL. I've had Kylie before and agree she is very sensual but I wouldn't repeat. Tried out Maze at Haven as well and ok massage, she's Latina busty and 6/10 face.

Mirella / Marcie is a no go. Ripped me off and cut my session short by 20 minutes. Nuru non existent and 4/10 face and body. She's Brazilian but save your money. I've tried out Diana who used to work here and also worked at a massage out in LF briefly. Was able to get a BBBJ but she doesn't work there anymore.

Tried out Paris from Elite Paradise hoping it would be the same Paris / charity from before she's not. Although she looks very similar to her.

Claire was working at haven but never got the chance to see her and now I don't see her in the lineups.

Not really sure who to try out as most of my experiences have been subpar.

Cappy73
01-17-21, 00:59
L = 20 something GND blonde; good body, but very plain loiking face.

A = below average, not flirty, barely friendly. Cut my time short by over 20 minutes.

S = below average, week massage, good slide, average HE, limited touching north, no touching south.

E = 65 + 100.

Are = NO.

I agree Kiki is a good one.

Stevie not memorable.

Stevie.

Stella No List.

Kiki.

Looks 9/10.

Body 10/10.

Huge soft fun bags uses well, good ending sensual. She's 9/10.

ZzzBoy14
01-22-21, 15:02
L = 20 something GND blonde; good body, but very plain loiking face.

A = below average, not flirty, barely friendly. Cut my time short by over 20 minutes.

S = below average, week massage, good slide, average HE, limited touching north, no touching south.

E = 65 + 100.

Are = NO.Does she have a big back tattoo? I'm trying to find a blonde named Nicole I saw from the honey spa group. She might have changed her name. Thanks.

LobElsewhere
01-22-21, 15:19
Does she have a big back tattoo? I'm trying to find a blonde named Nicole I saw from the honey spa group. She might have changed her name. Thanks.I haven't seen "Maddie" but the recent descriptions of her definitely fit the girl from honey known as Kylie as others have said. I believe Nicole from honey was working out of pure relax but I'm not sure if she's still there.

DJwezzy
01-22-21, 23:24
Has anyone seen or know a provider who does nuru FS.

Looking for top tier service. Willing to pay top tier price.

Thanks.

I saw a girl Julia in orange smoking hot but no extras.

Cappy73
01-23-21, 00:38
I haven't seen "Maddie" but the recent descriptions of her definitely fit the girl from honey known as Kylie as others have said. I believe Nicole from honey was working out of pure relax but I'm not sure if she's still there.I'm 0/7 since the lockdown in March. I need a win. 🤨

Santooki
01-23-21, 03:41
Has anyone seen or know a provider who does nuru FS.

Looking for top tier service. Willing to pay top tier price.

Thanks.

I saw a girl Julia in orange smoking hot but no extras.My understanding is that extras are available with repeat visits and comfort. You should also look up Aria.

Ayylmao6969
01-23-21, 05:00
Anyone try Nuru VIP yet? On insta as.

https://www.instagram.com/nuru_vip/

Specifically Sienna or Victoria but any intel would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.Victoria is an older latina. Decent looking, has some skin damage to her legs. Will do a camel slide. Talks a lot about holistic medicine. Finished every time. But I don't think she does anything too special, some reason she mind fucks me or something. It's voodoo to me.

Sienna Russian. Decent looking. Thicc lips. Can't remember much else it was prop in Sept. I saw her. Don't remember if I finished.

Natasha. I almost want to down play her she's my unicorn. She bounced around the honey nuru spots for a while and a few other spas. She's now here and, well. She give a great massage. Sensual. She's good looking. Gained a bit of weight from the COVID shutdown, like everyone. But she will finish you off BBBJ without even an upcharge. Don't fuck it up.

RubnHood
01-23-21, 05:03
Anyone seen https://www.instagram.com/ocnuruqueen/ before?

Just wanted to to see if anyone has seen her before.

I will try to TOFTT in the next few weeks.She went by Chelsea at HS before the name change. She used to date another HS girl, Sophia, so take that as you will. She tried to work for another spa that was tyring to open in FV, but they were asking ridiculous prices ($200/ hhr, $40 door, $400/ hhr /4 hands), so IDK how she is because I never booked with her at that rate! This was back in Sept of 2019, so if she had GPS back then, I am not sure what she would be charging during covid.

JakeForTheWin
01-23-21, 22:54
Victoria is an older latina. Decent looking, has some skin damage to her legs. Will do a camel slide. Talks a lot about holistic medicine. Finished every time. But I don't think she does anything too special, some reason she mind fucks me or something. It's voodoo to me.

Sienna Russian. Decent looking. Thicc lips. Can't remember much else it was prop in Sept. I saw her. Don't remember if I finished.

Natasha. I almost want to down play her she's my unicorn. She bounced around the honey nuru spots for a while and a few other spas. She's now here and, well. She give a great massage. Sensual. She's good looking. Gained a bit of weight from the COVID shutdown, like everyone. But she will finish you off BBBJ without even an upcharge. Don't fuck it up.Texted them bc Diana hasn't been working, looks like she changed her name to Natasha. And I can confirm. Been seeing her for over a year and does good sensual massage. She's Russian and 6. 5/10 on looks. Curvy with a bit of tummy. Gives a good BBBJ with no extra charge. Def a must try and like he said, don't fuck it up LOL.

FrankFromMesa
01-25-21, 14:16
Texted them bc Diana hasn't been working, looks like she changed her name to Natasha. And I can confirm. Been seeing her for over a year and does good sensual massage. She's Russian and 6. 5/10 on looks. Curvy with a bit of tummy. Gives a good BBBJ with no extra charge. Def a must try and like he said, don't fuck it up LOL.Damage? Standard?

Ass Coach
01-26-21, 17:10
Man, tried to book with Aria this morning. After confirming an appointment time, she asked for selfie for verification. Shot down! Ouch. Sucks getting old. And Fat. I was really looking forward to Real Nuru gel experience.

Re: Saw Aria in Anaheim.

JDog1234
01-27-21, 03:57
Texted them bc Diana hasn't been working, looks like she changed her name to Natasha. And I can confirm. Been seeing her for over a year and does good sensual massage. She's Russian and 6. 5/10 on looks. Curvy with a bit of tummy. Gives a good BBBJ with no extra charge. Def a must try and like he said, don't fuck it up LOL.Tried looking it up on insta but couldn't find it and the original link is broken. Can anyone help?

Ayylmao6969
01-27-21, 21:34
Tried looking it up on insta but couldn't find it and the original link is broken. Can anyone help?I'll send you a PM.

TheBenster
01-28-21, 13:15
Texted them bc Diana hasn't been working, looks like she changed her name to Natasha. And I can confirm. Been seeing her for over a year and does good sensual massage. She's Russian and 6. 5/10 on looks. Curvy with a bit of tummy. Gives a good BBBJ with no extra charge. Def a must try and like he said, don't fuck it up LOL.Can confirm service and everything. She's great and 25 btw! She works Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Massage was decent and after the flip I nearly lost myself. I will return once it's warmer outside as it was freezing in there!

Jonathan824
01-28-21, 13:36
I'm interested in my first B2 B with an independent provider. My question is, if the rate is $180 or $200 is that all you pay or do you tip as well?

LazyBird
01-28-21, 21:07
I'll send you a PM.As I'm not the only one having trouble looking for this place, I think just giving out the new insta name is better. I would like a PM instead if you're trying to keep this place on the down low. Thanks.

Hyarusa
01-29-21, 13:20
I'm interested in my first B2 B with an independent provider. My question is, if the rate is $180 or $200 is that all you pay or do you tip as well?My understanding is that their price is all in, with tip included. There may be other upsells available, but the base price covers the standard nuru service.

NoClue02
01-30-21, 03:44
Can confirm service and everything. She's great and 25 btw! She works Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Massage was decent and after the flip I nearly lost myself. I will return once it's warmer outside as it was freezing in there!Planning to go for a visit, how long you guys recommend for the session for? I prefer the hr but some girls doesn't use the full hr, cutting me short.

RyanE36
01-31-21, 17:07
Are all nuru places done completely nude? Or wearing a bikini? I'm probably over paranoid, but I'm a little concerned with the prospect of a camel slide at a high volume nuru place. Unless there was a barrier of some sort between us, like a bikini. I'm sure the risk is low for something like the herp or warts with the gel likely diluting out any virus present, but would rather not take that risk.

Maxen
01-31-21, 17:23
Are all nuru places done completely nude? Or wearing a bikini? I'm probably over paranoid, but I'm a little concerned with the prospect of a camel slide at a high volume nuru place. Unless there was a barrier of some sort between us, like a bikini. I'm sure the risk is low for something like the herp or warts with the gel likely diluting out any virus present, but would rather not take that risk.Lots of risks in this hobby especially in this climate, but decision is only yours to make if you wish to participate.

RyanE36
02-02-21, 01:39
Lots of risks in this hobby especially in this climate, but decision is only yours to make if you wish to participate.Absolutely. Just looking for intel on something that may meet my level of risk acceptance.

BTrain
02-02-21, 02:09
Are all nuru places done completely nude? Or wearing a bikini? I'm probably over paranoid, but I'm a little concerned with the prospect of a camel slide at a high volume nuru place. Unless there was a barrier of some sort between us, like a bikini. I'm sure the risk is low for something like the herp or warts with the gel likely diluting out any virus present, but would rather not take that risk.At the beginning of the session, the provider always asks what type of massage you want (e. G. Regular, topless, nuru). At that time, you can ask her to keep her bottoms on. I don't think any of them would object to that!

FWIW, I've had a decent number of nuru sessions and never a camel slide. Also, in some instances, the provider kept her bottoms on during the nuru anyway and only took them off during the HE.

FacePalm99
02-02-21, 11:11
Can confirm service and everything. She's great and 25 btw! She works Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Massage was decent and after the flip I nearly lost myself. I will return once it's warmer outside as it was freezing in there!Where is this place located? The insta link is broken.

LilBuddyGillig
02-03-21, 12:16
Saw Nikky from 112 - older, fatter Asian lacking service.

And London from 107/109 - nothing special, lame attitude / skills.

Lake Forest joints are filled with ex Honey girls, premium prices and very inconsistent quality.

Ayylmao6969
02-03-21, 18:05

Lake Forest joints are filled with ex Honey girls, premium prices and very inconsistent quality.Well you saved me a few trips. I had both of them on my list.

Honey at 112 is a cute af petite blonde. Decent nuru. No extras.

Julliett at 109 is another cute af fuck petite blonde. No extras.

I really like having 4 spas right next to each other for variety, but damn do I hate driving to LF.

Ayylmao6969
02-03-21, 18:19
Pure Relaxation GG.

Kaylin Very pretty. 20's Dark hair. Not sure what ethnicity, darker skin. Enjoys talking. Nuru is fun. 8/10 Will see again.

Quinn Pretty 30's. Colored hair (green) Hispanic. Does a camel slide, charges extra. 6/10 most likely won't see again.

Health Beauty Spa Orange.

Bianca. Decent looking. 30-40. Hispanic. Little extra weight. FS. Decent nuru. 7/10 I'm not sure if I'll see her again.

Sunrise Spa Santa Ana.

Katie. Mid 20's. Short pixie dark hair. Super hot (I'm into Pixie cuts yo) Semi athletic build. Squats and shit yo. 9/10 Will definitely see her again.

Haven Spa Santa Ana.

Nikoli. Mid 20's Pretty. Little extra weight. Hispanic I think. Give a good Nuru. May give CBJ. Kinda a germaphobe about some stuff. 7/10 may see her again.

All their listings on bedpage.

JulianK
02-09-21, 19:24
Can confirm service and everything. She's great and 25 btw! She works Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Massage was decent and after the flip I nearly lost myself. I will return once it's warmer outside as it was freezing in there!How much is the tip for Natasha?

LilBuddyGillig
02-10-21, 12:00
How much is the tip for Natasha?Natasha is a big girl, Russian, and socially awkward. Just close your eyes and have a good time. Typical nuru tip.

NoClue02
02-10-21, 20:24
Natasha is a big girl, Russian, and socially awkward. Just close your eyes and have a good time. Typical nuru tip.Seen her few weeks ago, nice gal with a 180 mood swing switch that can turn on without notice. She is big but not fatass big, mainly her belly. Saw her for half, asked if I wanted standard or jury. I opted bury, which is light oil amd a few body to body touching (not even slide), she was playful and nice at first. Like other mentioned, BBBJ was automatic after some bls. But After her BBBJ and HJ, I sorta lost excitement and so she got mad and mood was shitty after. Other providers would have try diff ways to get me hard again but not her. Ended up finishing it myself while feeding on her titty with her on top. Most likely no repeat. Did saw a cute asian gal there checking me in, not sure if she provides as well.

JulianK
02-10-21, 22:50
Natasha is a big girl, Russian, and socially awkward. Just close your eyes and have a good time. Typical nuru tip.I've seen people quote $100 to $160 for nuru. Kind of a wide range for just say typical.

LilBuddyGillig
02-11-21, 12:23
I've seen people quote $100 to $160 for nuru. Kind of a wide range for just say typical.These shops have initiated a sliding scale depending on how long of a massage you get 30/45/60, damage is 100/120/140. Some even try to tell you it's 120/140/160. There can be slight differentiation depending on the girl and your negotiations. Natasha didn't charge more.

JulianK
02-11-21, 18:39
These shops have initiated a sliding scale depending on how long of a massage you get 30/45/60, damage is 100/120/140. Some even try to tell you it's 120/140/160. There can be slight differentiation depending on the girl and your negotiations. Natasha didn't charge more.Thanks for the additional details. Much appreciated!

Grimmy23
02-11-21, 19:53
I've had Cherry, Pria and mia. Pria and Mia don't work there anymore but both have really good massages. Pria had a GFE for me, light pecking on the cheek and finished me off body to body. Mia also has a similar GFE, she licked my ears and also finished me off body to body. Cherry on the other hand is a filipina with busty build, attractive face but did not really like her massage. She puts a towel over jr during the entire massage which is a mood killer for me. I regret not seeing Charity sooner, made an apt. The day before but called off work the next day. I've also had Chanel, who went by Nikita at honey, and she also gave a very sensual and good massage.Melanie is my favorite there. Petite little Filipina / White mix. At the end of my session with her after we were both dressed she gave me a big hug and I picked her up for a second. She probably doesn't weigh much more than 100 lbs. Great attitude, very outgoing. She gets completely naked as soon as she enters the room. In my last session with her she climbed on top and straddled me and did the HJ with my p about 2 inches away from her v. She ran her tits all over me and even across my lips. I made the mistake of opening my mouth and letting one of the nipples in, but ugh, it was covered in nuru oil. Finished all over her inner thigh. She just giggled a little and said wow, that was a good one. Definitely request her everytime I go up there. If she's not available I ask for Daisy or Selena. I've seen Cherry there too and she isn't horrible, but not who I'd recommend for the money.

Santooki
02-12-21, 02:09
Melanie is my favorite there. Petite little Filipina / White mix. At the end of my session with her after we were both dressed she gave me a big hug and I picked her up for a second. She probably doesn't weigh much more than 100 lbs. Great attitude, very outgoing. She gets completely naked as soon as she enters the room. In my last session with her she climbed on top and straddled me and did the HJ with my p about 2 inches away from her v. She ran her tits all over me and even across my lips. I made the mistake of opening my mouth and letting one of the nipples in, but ugh, it was covered in nuru oil. Finished all over her inner thigh. She just giggled a little and said wow, that was a good one. Definitely request her everytime I go up there. If she's not available I ask for Daisy or Selena. I've seen Cherry there too and she isn't horrible, but not who I'd recommend for the money.Have you gotten more from melanie in terms of milage and extras? I feel like what you described is basically what others have and what I have experienced myself. Not to say that's not hot, she gorgeous as well. Just not sure if anyone's gotten more out of her? Daty, fiv, fov, BBBJ?

Grimmy23
02-12-21, 10:23
Have you gotten more from melanie in terms of milage and extras? I feel like what you described is basically what others have and what I have experienced myself. Not to say that's not hot, she gorgeous as well. Just not sure if anyone's gotten more out of her? Daty, fiv, fov, BBBJ?I've gotten fov with her. When she's finishing me I just reach down and touch and she doesn't resist. I haven't tried putting it in yet. Haven't really felt the need to because when she's working on the finish I'm usually too busy enjoying her gorgeous naked body. I don't think anything else is on the menu at Havana. Never heard of anyone getting DATY or BJ of any type. As I mentioned I did get tits in my mouth but it wasn't too pleasant with them already covered in nuru gel.

Santooki
02-12-21, 11:54
I've gotten fov with her. When she's finishing me I just reach down and touch and she doesn't resist. I haven't tried putting it in yet. Haven't really felt the need to because when she's working on the finish I'm usually too busy enjoying her gorgeous naked body. I don't think anything else is on the menu at Havana. Never heard of anyone getting DATY or BJ of any type. As I mentioned I did get tits in my mouth but it wasn't too pleasant with them already covered in nuru gel.I'm getting the sense that, that's the case with Havana. Fairly strict about extras based on personal experience, traded intel, and a little bit of what the girls hint. The most I've gotten was with Ari but then it seem like controversy ensued and she either quit or was fired.

Grimmy23
02-12-21, 13:46
I'm getting the sense that, that's the case with Havana. Fairly strict about extras based on personal experience, traded intel, and a little bit of what the girls hint. The most I've gotten was with Ari but then it seem like controversy ensued and she either quit or was fired.Yeah, I'm pretty sure they run a tight ship there and keep it HJ only. Most of the girls in my experience let you touch pretty much anywhere. All of the girls get completely naked at least at some point in the session. Some are fully naked the entire time, some strip gradually and are naked by the time the main event comes around. I personally don't get any more pleasure if I slip a finger in or not. By that time the girl is on top of me and rubbing her naked body all over mine, so it doesn't make a lot of difference to me.

Like most things in this hobby, everything is a tradeoff. I can go into nearly any AMP and get a quick lay for $50 house + $100 tip. Unless it's one of the places that's known for younger, hotter girls. They're going to ask for a bigger tip. BUT, you're probably going to be in and out the door in 15 minutes, and at the end of the day it's usually kind of a meh experience all things considered. If you pay for the hotter girl it's a meh experience that you paid more for, except you had 5 minutes with a young naked hottie. At Havana an hour is going to cost you $205 ($65 house + $140 tip) but you know exactly what you're going to get, exactly what you're going to pay (there's no negotiation here. It's a set tip structure) and you know it's going to be a hot young girl next door type that takes all of her clothes off and doesn't rush her service. I'm always in there for pretty close to the full hour.

The only slightly weird thing is every time I'm in there, Luna (the manager or owner, I'm not sure which) always comes into the room for some reason or another after I'm already undressed. One time it was to give me my $5 change. Another time it was to tell me that Melanie would be right in. I don't know if that's one of her security checks or what's up with that. She's always dressed in black scrubs and every time I've seen her she's been wearing a mask, but it looks like she may have been pretty cute when she was a little younger. I've heard rumors that she provides services there from time to time, like a 4-hands special with one of the other girls, but I've never confirmed that.

Grimmy23
02-12-21, 14:32
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they run a tight ship there and keep it HJ only. Most of the girls in my experience let you touch pretty much anywhere. All of the girls get completely naked at least at some point in the session. Some are fully naked the entire time, some strip gradually and are naked by the time the main event comes around. I personally don't get any more pleasure if I slip a finger in or not. By that time the girl is on top of me and rubbing her naked body all over mine, so it doesn't make a lot of difference to me.

Like most things in this hobby, everything is a tradeoff. I can go into nearly any AMP and get a quick lay for $50 house + $100 tip. Unless it's one of the places that's known for younger, hotter girls. They're going to ask for a bigger tip. BUT, you're probably going to be in and out the door in 15 minutes, and at the end of the day it's usually kind of a meh experience all things considered. If you pay for the hotter girl it's a meh experience that you paid more for, except you had 5 minutes with a young naked hottie. At Havana an hour is going to cost you $205 ($65 house + $140 tip) but you know exactly what you're going to get, exactly what you're going to pay (there's no negotiation here. It's a set tip structure) and you know it's going to be a hot young girl next door type that takes all of her clothes off and doesn't rush her service. I'm always in there for pretty close to the full hour.

The only slightly weird thing is every time I'm in there, Luna (the manager or owner, I'm not sure which) always comes into the room for some reason or another after I'm already undressed. One time it was to give me my $5 change. Another time it was to tell me that Melanie would be right in. I don't know if that's one of her security checks or what's up with that. She's always dressed in black scrubs and every time I've seen her she's been wearing a mask, but it looks like she may have been pretty cute when she was a little younger. I've heard rumors that she provides services there from time to time, like a 4-hands special with one of the other girls, but I've never confirmed that.Also, not necessarily OC, but they seem to have a sister shop in NoHo called NoHo Dreams. I suspect they're related because the wording and format of their ads are identical, except their prices are a bit higher. An hour there is $240 so it's $35 more. But their ads also say the service includes a shower with the girl. I don't have a way to get up to NoHo these days without drawing undue attention to myself, but I'd be interested in going up there to check it out when things loosen up a bit if someone can confirm it's worth the extra effort and expense. The only time I've had company in the shower was in places in Asia back when I was traveling a lot. I've never had that service in the US so I'm kind of curious. From their pics the girls are just as hot if not hotter than at Havana.

Santooki
02-12-21, 19:09
Also, not necessarily OC, but they seem to have a sister shop in NoHo called NoHo Dreams. I suspect they're related because the wording and format of their ads are identical, except their prices are a bit higher. An hour there is $240 so it's $35 more. But their ads also say the service includes a shower with the girl. I don't have a way to get up to NoHo these days without drawing undue attention to myself, but I'd be interested in going up there to check it out when things loosen up a bit if someone can confirm it's worth the extra effort and expense. The only time I've had company in the shower was in places in Asia back when I was traveling a lot. I've never had that service in the US so I'm kind of curious. From their pics the girls are just as hot if not hotter than at Havana.They do have good talent there, albeit a little more pricey. However rooms are nice, showers available, and girls will shower with you upon request. Will note they're not sister orgs to Havana. They're the same folks / network as at nuruvibes, at 310 nuruspa / skin and body studio.

Grimmy23
02-12-21, 19:39
They do have good talent there, albeit a little more pricey. However rooms are nice, showers available, and girls will shower with you upon request. Will note they're not sister orgs to Havana. They're the same folks / network as at nuruvibes, at 310 nuruspa / skin and body studio.All the talk made me run up there on short notice this afternoon to scratch the itch. Saw Melanie again. They were slow today so I was surprised to get her on short notice. This was my third time seeing her and she recognized me right away. She came in the room when I just barely had my shoes off, gave me a nice hug, then proceeded to undress me. Not something I expected or have ever had here. I've had girls in Asia undress me before, but I really enjoy that and think it adds a little bit more to the GFE. Same amazing service as always. I keep telling myself I want to see some of the other girls there but I'm stuck on Melanie for now.

IgnusDeo
02-17-21, 01:44
I've gotten fov with her. When she's finishing me I just reach down and touch and she doesn't resist. I haven't tried putting it in yet. Haven't really felt the need to because when she's working on the finish I'm usually too busy enjoying her gorgeous naked body. I don't think anything else is on the menu at Havana. Never heard of anyone getting DATY or BJ of any type. As I mentioned I did get tits in my mouth but it wasn't too pleasant with them already covered in nuru gel.Havana's started using nuru gel? Last I went a while back they were still going with the typical oil-based nuru. If they're actually going with gel these days I might just make time for Chanel or Melanie.

Btjiii
02-17-21, 10:45
Found out that Brianna at BCC is Bella. I'm sure others have double names. Anyone have any intel on Milan?

Grimmy23
02-18-21, 15:22
Havana's started using nuru gel? Last I went a while back they were still going with the typical oil-based nuru. If they're actually going with gel these days I might just make time for Chanel or Melanie.It's actually just the oil based stuff. I was too distracted by feeling up Melanie's naked body to really notice much. LOL. Being in the spa industry I have a lot of familiarity with all of the different products. Nuru gel is a little more expensive than the oils most places use, but not that much more expensive. Maybe $1 per service more. I don't think the majority of mongers know the difference or even care that much as long as they're getting skin on skin contact.

Cappy73
02-25-21, 23:39
All these great IG Pics; too bad the real thing almost never stands up to the pics. ☹65039;.

Tersmcs
03-01-21, 16:14
Well you saved me a few trips. I had both of them on my list.

I really like having 4 spas right next to each other for variety, but damn do I hate driving to LF.Long time lurker here.

I used to play around Costa Mesa and surrounding area with Krystal and Bella (she deleted her ig, couldn't find her anymore), and Vy before it went legit on me pre-covid.

Is the Bella in LF 112 the same Bella that used to work up north? Any reports?

And does anyone know what's the deal with Vy up in Santa Ana? First they went all legit, then covid happened and they seemed to have shut down and reopened a few times.

YellowFinTuna
03-15-21, 22:45
I finally made the trip up to Downey and scheduled with Chanel because Melanie wasn't available. 10 on attitude, 10 on time (the entire hour. Amazing) and a 9 on looks. I was expecting a Latina based on the IG link but Chanel is Waspy. The best bolt-on's I've ever felt or seen. Perfect. She allowed roaming almost everywhere and was a great conversationalist. I could spend an hour just talking with her. Chanel's massage skills were so-so though. I'd give it a 3 on the massage and a 3 on the ending because she got a hammery but she did have a great grip and erotic whispering compared to some who are too soft.

Luna is an awesome MMS and the place is fairly clean and super super secure. This is like the old Honey was in CM before it changed to Aroma-I don't go there anymore, place. If fact. I would say that many of the girls at Haven are from the original Honey. For the long drive and the cost ($205 OTD), I may repeat but it will be a few months and I'll try to get someone else, Melanie or Scarlet or.

Tersmcs
03-17-21, 23:28
Well you saved me a few trips. I had both of them on my list.

I really like having 4 spas right next to each other for variety, but damn do I hate driving to LF.

Lake Forest joints are filled with ex Honey girls, premium prices and very inconsistent quality.Had the chance to try out 112 a while back.

Booked Bella. Maybe my expectation and standard for AMP girls have been sufficiently lowered, but the girl that walked in was actually pretty cute.

The massage itself was pretty soft, a little bit of teasing pre flip. After about 10*15 minutes she asked if I wanted nuru, quoted 120 for the 45 minute session, but agreed to do 100 for 30 minutes.

The nuru part was pretty sensual actually, a lot of moaning and panting near my ears. Like another poster, I made the mistake of licking her tits. The gel tasted disgusting. Her finishing technique was pretty great, I tried my best to last longer but simply couldn't LOL.

Cappy73
06-10-21, 22:36
Scale of 1 to 5.

KATE =2. 2 stars.

Looks = 3 (looks like the picture).

Attitude = 3.

Service = 3.

Expense = 1 (140 tip for the hr).

Repeat =1 (no).

CARMEL = 2. 2.

Looks = 2. 5 (looks like the picture).

Attitude = 2. 5.

Service = 2.

Expense = 3 (100 tip for the hr).

Repeat =1 (no).

MILANI = 1. 6 stars.

Looks = 2 (looks nothing like her picture).

Attitude = 2.

Service = 2 (everything is extra).

Expense = 1 (160 tip for the hr) / (CFS available 300/400/500) / (boob suck, daty, etc all extra).

Repeat =1 (no).

NoClue02
06-12-21, 16:57
Used to be at honey spa in CM. Has anyone visited her recently? Been thinking about visit her soon but I know her price went up, just don't know what's the new rate and if any extras are offer or included beside standard HJ.

Santooki
06-14-21, 14:49
Used to be at honey spa in CM. Has anyone visited her recently? Been thinking about visit her soon but I know her price went up, just don't know what's the new rate and if any extras are offer or included beside standard HJ.I think your best bet is to catch when she announced she's taking appointments via her IG and reach out then to schedule something. She's pretty strict about NOT talking rates over messaging. So it'll be a conversation that happens at the appt. It's a chicken or the egg situation but she's always great at what she does.

Hyarusa
06-15-21, 16:17
I think your best bet is to catch when she announced she's taking appointments via her IG and reach out then to schedule something. She's pretty strict about NOT talking rates over messaging. So it'll be a conversation that happens at the appt. It's a chicken or the egg situation but she's always great at what she does.I lost her on IG some time ago, can you share her handle?

SiowMotion
06-16-21, 14:22
Anyone ever get a massage from this chick?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/22-freeway-off-magnolia-and-westminster-bvld/9149368.html

Interested in playtime with her.

TheBenster
06-17-21, 10:39
I lost her on IG some time ago, can you share her handle?Just look on RR and you will find her. She's available again after being on a road trip for a few weeks. Rates you can find there as well. Her place smells reeks of weed, but she's great as always.

NV606
06-17-21, 12:08
Just look on RR and you will find her. She's available again after being on a road trip for a few weeks. Rates you can find there as well. Her place smells reeks of weed, but she's great as always.Hey brother, mind telling me what RR is? I've been interested in NURU lately.

Santooki
06-17-21, 13:03
Just look on RR and you will find her. She's available again after being on a road trip for a few weeks. Rates you can find there as well. Her place smells reeks of weed, but she's great as always.Oh yeah good reminder. Rubratings will give you a sense based on reviews, but do note she does not discuss rates itself over text / phone so just come prepared. Also, you'll know she's available if that ad is updated for that date. The date is near the bottom of the ad.

SiowMotion
06-21-21, 21:12
Anyone gotten service from Kay?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/outcall-only-oc/9748544.html

Cappy73
08-02-21, 14:52
Is the Nuru scene dead?

Too many girls with GPS?

Better deals else where. Escorts?

Or is no one sharing info?

NailBoiz1
08-21-21, 17:08
So it was my first visit to this place in Downey. I like their entrance set up. I felt a little safer.

So I did the $80 VIP, which means they use Gel vs oil. Save your money and do the oil. There is no way its the real nuru gel.

I got Melanie since Chanel was not available. Her massage was okay nothing special. It was more like a hand body rub. No real teasing. BTW she charged me $160 since I got gel vs oil. Not sure if this was an excuse to charge me more or not. I have not heard anybody saying it was more if you use gel.

I got my full hour. She only did about 5 minutes of actual body to body sliding. I was running out of time, so I had to finish myself off and she let me cum over her tits. They were for sure man made maybe C cup. The body was nice with some tats.

Her looks are about a 7 and service was about a 5 which is avg. She could keep a good conversation and had a good personality. But skill level was ok, maybe I have been to too many massage parlors and seen too many girls that it might take more for me to get excited or give higher stars.

For $240 for a HJ and a 5 minutes body to body slide, I hardly say it's a good value. If it's yyour irst time than it might be worth it to give it a try. Will I repeat, I doubt it. I rather pay another $40 and get K agency with GFE and FS, etc.

BTW, she said she is half Philippine and half Spanish.

ZzzBoy14
08-21-21, 19:16
Is the Nuru scene dead?

Too many girls with GPS?

Better deals else where. Escorts?

Or is no one sharing info?The nuru scene is sort of dead. Prices have gone up, enthusiasm has gone down, there haven't been any new hot women, and every spa has changed location since the pandemic started. A lot of women are independent too now on privatedelights. It takes a lot of effort and a lot of wasted $$$ to find the good girls. Either forum members are keeping the goodies to themselves, or they aren't even bothering. I would say the latter since I barely even go myself anymore.

IgnusDeo
08-28-21, 22:30
I'd say it's on its way to dying. Nuru's a bit of a niche in the first place, and I don't know if I was just lucky with the spa providers I got in the past, but god damn these modern places that offer "nuru" barely even do any b2 b, much less the intimacy that nuru would require. Havana and its sister location, Palm Day, advertise using the gel, but given the fact that they barely do any b2 b anyway and they use so little you're better off not even bothering with the stuff, especially since they still use a massage table for it. I don't know if you have to build a rapport with them for them to actually do nuru for more than just 5-10 minutes out of the 60, but I'm not about to waste my money finding out and just stick with the ones I know do a good job, thanks. Sure makes one miss the days of NuruGuru, at least.

There are independents, but we hardly ever see any new blood coming in, or if there are, the prices tend to be expensive enough that it's hard to take that risk; I know I haven't tried any new independents at all and have just stuck with my ATFs, and that's gone down since Novia stopped updating, and I know Michelle has plans of eventually retiring from all this.

JakeForTheWin
11-03-21, 22:20
Anyone been to emerald spa on katella in orange recently? Used to be my go to but talent has gone downhill and I tried contacting them a couple weeks ago but no response. Also has anyone tried lyn at haven spa and been able to get extras from her?

HornDawg41
11-21-21, 17:55
Anyone have any experience with Jessica?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/OcNuruQueenYes. She's amazing! Very beautiful body. Outgoing personality. Highly recommend.

OhheYandy
11-22-21, 20:33
Pure Relaxation GG.

Kaylin Very pretty. 20's Dark hair. Not sure what ethnicity, darker skin. Enjoys talking. Nuru is fun. 8/10 Will see again.

Quinn Pretty 30's. Colored hair (green) Hispanic. Does a camel slide, charges extra. 6/10 most likely won't see again.

Health Beauty Spa Orange.

Bianca. Decent looking. 30-40. Hispanic. Little extra weight. FS. Decent nuru. 7/10 I'm not sure if I'll see her again.

Sunrise Spa Santa Ana.

Katie. Mid 20's. Short pixie dark hair. Super hot (I'm into Pixie cuts yo) Semi athletic build. Squats and shit yo. 9/10 Will definitely see her again.

Haven Spa Santa Ana.

Nikoli. Mid 20's Pretty. Little extra weight. Hispanic I think. Give a good Nuru. May give CBJ. Kinda a germaphobe about some stuff. 7/10 may see her again.

All their listings on bedpage.Going to check out Katie, will report back.

ThaGuy69
02-26-22, 03:03
I delivered some stuff to a hot chick in brea that had the feel of an independent. Great body answered in yoga outfit and just overall personality seemed like a nuru independent. I know it's a long shot but anyone if that's a possibility? Haha.

Danny2
02-28-22, 14:45
Anyone know where Sierra is working now?

Last time I saw her was at VT Spa.

Danny2
03-01-22, 15:41
Got to see her at the Newport spot.

Petite, sexy Asian. Early 20's definitely not the girl in her IG (but we all know that).

Nuru was ok 7/10. Not sure I will repeat since there's so many others to try.

BoulderBoy
03-21-22, 16:32
Hey guys,

Wondering how much roaming, fondling, touching, whatever is allowed with these 3 or even if you have someone better. I've always wanted to see Alison B Rose, I've seen Lana (but back when she was Yolanda) and thought about seeing her again, and I've seen Julia OC but, while she's hot AF I didn't get the opportunity to even see her pussy let alone touch it. Lana I recall allowing mutual touching but it's been so long. Just curious what your experiences have been with these 3. I like model types and lover mutual touching. As I'm sure we all do. Also, curious what your thoughts are regarding 30 min vs hour long with them. I used to only do 30 min. Thanks in advance!

PaperTiger24
03-22-22, 11:28
Hey guys,

Wondering how much roaming, fondling, touching, whatever is allowed with these 3 or even if you have someone better. I've always wanted to see Alison B Rose, I've seen Lana (but back when she was Yolanda) and thought about seeing her again, and I've seen Julia OC but, while she's hot AF I didn't get the opportunity to even see her pussy let alone touch it. Lana I recall allowing mutual touching but it's been so long. Just curious what your experiences have been with these 3. I like model types and lover mutual touching. As I'm sure we all do. Also, curious what your thoughts are regarding 30 min vs hour long with them. I used to only do 30 min. Thanks in advance!I saw Alison a couple of months ago. Real pics but old pics. She's put a little weight on and not so skinny anymore. But still average or so. Fully naked and full roaming. She's not a clock watcher so I'd stick with the 30 and chances are it'll go over.

BoulderBoy
03-22-22, 16:27
I saw Alison a couple of months ago. Real pics but old pics. She's put a little weight on and not so skinny anymore. But still average or so. Fully naked and full roaming. She's not a clock watcher so I'd stick with the 30 and chances are it'll go over.Thanks for your response. So, would you still describer as thin or no? Not skinny, I get, but she's not overweight or "thick" now, is she?

Also, just browsing around I also see rave reviews of this girls Vanessa. Anyone here have experience with her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Westminster/valerie26.

PaperTiger24
03-22-22, 16:40
Thanks for your response. So, would you still describer as thin or no? Not skinny, I get, but she's not overweight or "thick" now, is she?

Also, just browsing around I also see rave reviews of this girls Vanessa. Anyone here have experience with her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Westminster/valerie26.Yeah not skinny. Her extremities are still thin she's just softer around the tummy and ass. Not overweight or what I would consider thick. It's probably due to putting on some Covid stay at home weight.

Mr Houdini
03-27-22, 02:19

Petite, sexy Asian. Early 20's definitely not the girl in her IG (but we all know that).

Nuru was ok 7/10. Not sure I will repeat since there's so many others to try.Mind posting the address for the new spot? DM'd her but she hasn't responded.

If you're not comfortable posting it publicly I have space in my inbox. Thanks.

TnaStylez
03-27-22, 17:02

Nuru was ok 7/10. Not sure I will repeat since there's so many others to try.Hannah must be popular because Danny2's mailbox is full LOL. Anyone know if Hannah has mutual touching? Can I rub on the magic lamp?

TnaStylez
03-27-22, 18:52
Mind posting the address for the new spot? DM'd her but she hasn't responded.

If you're not comfortable posting it publicly I have space in my inbox. Thanks.Newport Nuru on Birch. Ballsy for a business name.

DoodleRooster
04-04-22, 23:52
Hey all! So I am coming in from the East Coast. Never had nuru before but would love to experience it and check it off. Anyways tried reading the thread here and it seems a bit slow. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of who I should go with. I'm not worried about cost, just want a great experience. Prefer independents. I have looked at Vipnurugoddes, Ocnuruqueen, Krystal, and Hannah. Anyone have suggestion. PM if you want.

I do appreciate the help!

CryMoarHoar
04-08-22, 14:02
The spot was a little hard to find.

Entry was. 55/ hhr. Provider was named Tammy.

Looked kinda young with heavy eyes makeup. She said she's new.

I opted for nuru despite the fact that she's kinda flat. I did not have nuru experience for quite a while.

She asked for tips upfront and I gave her 1. 0 (she did not negotiate, is it too much?

The session was alright and sensational but I have had better. I don't think I will repeat.

When I was leaving, I saw a cute young one entering the room. Damn! She looked so much nicer than Tammy.

JakeForTheWin
04-11-22, 13:20

I opted for nuru despite the fact that she's kinda flat. I did not have nuru experience for quite a while.

She asked for tips upfront and I gave her 1. 0 (she did not negotiate, is it too much?

The session was alright and sensational but I have had better. I don't think I will repeat.

When I was leaving, I saw a cute young one entering the room. Damn! She looked so much nicer than Tammy.Was the girl you saw leaving Asian? She's prob the best one there. She's petite, black hair, viet. Gives great nuru massage and attractive as well. Only works on mondays. Another girl I've seen who is also good is Nabi. Asian with nice curves, 8/10 face but the nuru is not as good as lyns. Was thinking about seeing Tammy but not anymore LOL.

OC Johnny
04-12-22, 23:11

When I was leaving, I saw a cute young one entering the room. Damn! She looked so much nicer than Tammy.I saw Mimi there on a Thursday. She works Tues, Thurs and Sat. She is cute, in her 20's, and gives a good GFE. Slow, attentive and takes direction well. Maybe it was her?

CryMoarHoar
04-13-22, 15:48
Was the girl you saw leaving Asian? She's prob the best one there. She's petite, black hair, viet. Gives great nuru massage and attractive as well. Only works on mondays. Another girl I've seen who is also good is Nabi. Asian with nice curves, 8/10 face but the nuru is not as good as lyns. Was thinking about seeing Tammy but not anymore LOL.Yup Asian. Problem with petite is you don't feel as much sensation doing nuru with petite. It has to be C cup at least imo.

OC Johnny
04-15-22, 13:04
Yup Asian. Problem with petite is you don't feel as much sensation doing nuru with petite. It has to be C cup at least imo.Have you received any more than a HJ at this place? I've only gotten bury with HJ.

Would love to find a girl that offers at least BJ.

JakeForTheWin
04-17-22, 02:33
Have you received any more than a HJ at this place? I've only gotten bury with HJ.

Would love to find a girl that offers at least BJ.Haha I second this. When they were at Honey Spa in CM I was able to get DATY from a couple girls and got a BJ once from Amber but she doesn't work there anymore.

So far it's been a bust here. Most I have gotten is FIV from Yuyu and Karen but I don't see her in the lineup anymore.

IgnusDeo
04-23-22, 21:49
Checked out Nuru Paradise over in Torrance, the new spa owned by, I believe, Kat and Lana. While the beds they're using are wider than the standard massage tables, making it less awkward for the sliding, they're not exactly the most comfortable, something I had to point out to Lana on the way out; 30 minutes laying on my front left me with a bit of a sore chest afterwards from the lack of padding on the table.

Anyway, I set a session with their newest girl, Giselle. Paid Lana $$. 5 for an hour up front, and got myself ready while waiting. While Giselle gives a decent massage (she actually managed to work out a particularly stubborn knot on my shoulder), but the nuru ended up being a little mechanical, with little to no teasing before or after the flip. She did allow for roaming, though I was stopped at FOV before I could go any further. HJ was okay. Walked out of there feeling a little less loose and relaxed than I would after a session with, say, Kat or Michelle. Not sure if I'd give her a go again.

Anyone else have any experiences over there?

Danny2
04-29-22, 15:45
Hannah must be popular because Danny2's mailbox is full LOL. Anyone know if Hannah has mutual touching? Can I rub on the magic lamp?Mutual touching was allowed. I was allowed to rub the lamp just no FIV.

TnaStylez
04-30-22, 18:44
Mutual touching was allowed. I was allowed to rub the lamp just no FIV.Thanks, no provider likes FIV apparently, but there are girls in the newport group that allows sucking on the top and bottom.

JakeForTheWin
05-01-22, 00:23
Thanks, no provider likes FIV apparently, but there are girls in the newport group that allows sucking on the top and bottom.Only girls I've seen at Newport nuru, if that's the spa you're talking about are Dora and kadie but neither of them allowed FIV. The only girl I know who is fine with FIV is yuyu at haven spa. Interested to see which girl is fine with DATY or DFK / LFK in the Newport nuru group.

OC Johnny
05-01-22, 00:34
Only girls I've seen at Newport nuru, if that's the spa you're talking about are Dora and kadie but neither of them allowed FIV. The only girl I know who is fine with FIV is yuyu at haven spa. Interested to see which girl is fine with DATY or DFK / LFK in the Newport nuru group.I've been to Haven a couple times. Never had Yuyu.

Her IG pics look tempting, but how close is the 'photo' to her actual looks?

Did she do more than just a standard HJ finish?

JakeForTheWin
05-01-22, 16:16
I've been to Haven a couple times. Never had Yuyu.

Her IG pics look tempting, but how close is the 'photo' to her actual looks?

Did she do more than just a standard HJ finish?Pic somewhat resembles her. She's average build. Face is 6. 5/10 and smooth skin. Not sure how long you've been going to honey but she was the receptionist names Bethany. My session was just good camel sliding with generous FIV and feeding. Who else have you seen at haven. Only girl who I know used to offer DATY was Claire but she no longer works there.

TnaStylez
05-01-22, 17:52
Only girls I've seen at Newport nuru, if that's the spa you're talking about are Dora and kadie but neither of them allowed FIV. The only girl I know who is fine with FIV is yuyu at haven spa. Interested to see which girl is fine with DATY or DFK / LFK in the Newport nuru group.Yeah that is the spot, they also have other spots around OC. Everything is YMMV though, there are girls at that group that does what OC Johnny is seeking but again it depends on their mood.

OC Johnny
05-10-22, 08:55
Pic somewhat resembles her. She's average build. Face is 6. 5/10 and smooth skin. Not sure how long you've been going to honey but she was the receptionist names Bethany. My session was just good camel sliding with generous FIV and feeding. Who else have you seen at haven. Only girl who I know used to offer DATY was Claire but she no longer works there.She was the receptionist at Honey!? Are you referring to the one on 440 fair?

I remember a young hottie at the desk when I used to go there and always wondered if she also provided. Guess I'll have to pay a visit now, ha! Thanks for the intel.

I only had Mimi there a couple times. Young, wonderful GFE and not a clock watcher. She unfortunately hasn't been on the IG line up the past few weeks.

LC310
05-14-22, 13:03
I was checking out USASexGuide Inland Empire and older vague posts popped up about this Asian MILF / GILF offering massages and Nuru out of a gated community home in Corona and after a text she says she is now in a house in Anaheim offering deep tissue massage for 175 and Nuru for 360.

Some ads from a year or two ago. Phone number has not changed.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-exotic-islander-for-incall-outcall-massage/35534849

https://adultsearch.com/california/riverside/body-rubs/2209887

And she has a PornHub profile with some videos - https://www.pornhub.com/model/thaibarbiedoll.

I'm not out in Anaheim often, but maybe someone has seen her before and can give a review or is nearby and wants to take one for the team.

Fe Maiden
05-14-22, 17:23
I was checking out USASexGuide Inland Empire and older vague posts popped up about this Asian MILF / GILF offering massages and Nuru out of a gated community home in Corona and after a text she says she is now in a house in Anaheim offering deep tissue massage for 175 and Nuru for 360.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-exotic-islander-for-incall-outcall-massage/35534849

And she has a PornHub profile with some videos - https://www.pornhub.com/model/thaibarbiedoll.

I'm not out in Anaheim often, but maybe someone has seen her before and can give a review or is nearby and wants to take one for the team.She looks fun! What's on the menu?

LC310
05-14-22, 17:33
She looks fun! What's on the menu?From her cryptic texts it appears that a massage or Nuru with a HJ is her offer.

Screenshot from her HJ vid online.

Fe Maiden
05-14-22, 19:25
From her cryptic texts it appears that a massage or Nuru with a HJ is her offer.

Screenshot from her HJ vid online.Might try the massage. Nuru seems a bit pricey unless more is involved.

Mel
05-14-22, 19:29
From her cryptic texts it appears that a massage or Nuru with a HJ is her offer.

Screenshot from her HJ vid online.I've not seen her, but I have seen her ads for quite a while now. There are some reports in the Inland Empire section that says she is a massage and HJ for $175. The general consensus over from the IE group is she's nice, a pretty hot Asian MILF, but a bit pricey. You can search that forum and probably find the posts. I think I asked the same one time, but it was quite a while back.

One time, she had a $150 special while she was visiting in OC. That lasted 2 days IIRC.

The nuru this is new.

LC310
05-14-22, 21:16
Might try the massage. Nuru seems a bit pricey unless more is involved.HJ vid link.

https://prx-201.keep2share.cc/video/00fa076cb3d7f/6b81dc4959224/alternative_resolution_1f68d5f0097b7_360p.mp4?temp_url_sig=4e40ea21228497136c3a57881be7b41daca843ba79c957aaba354fbffb2ca769ec302a68d146fcf3a59f23a6dd02f7954eb7ab2191aa4a39968019c4113126d5&temp_url_expires=1652641831&id=63981d7fea0ef&ip=any&node_id=201&countable=1&project=moneyplatform&uf=2260ea89bdf34&tags=xf%2Cvideo%2Cfull%2C360p%2Cwebapi%2Camerica%2Ccdn&name=Happy%20Ending%20From%20Asian%20Milf%20With%20Big%20Boobs%20in%20Massage%20Room.mp4

DonkeyPuncha
05-14-22, 21:19

Screenshot from her HJ vid online.$375 for a massage and HJ from an older lady.

Fe Maiden
05-14-22, 23:22
HJ vid link.

https://prx-201.keep2share.cc/video/00fa076cb3d7f/6b81dc4959224/alternative_resolution_1f68d5f0097b7_360p.mp4?temp_url_sig=4e40ea21228497136c3a57881be7b41daca843ba79c957aaba354fbffb2ca769ec302a68d146fcf3a59f23a6dd02f7954eb7ab2191aa4a39968019c4113126d5&temp_url_expires=1652641831&id=63981d7fea0ef&ip=any&node_id=201&countable=1&project=moneyplatform&uf=2260ea89bdf34&tags=xf%2Cvideo%2Cfull%2C360p%2Cwebapi%2Camerica%2Ccdn&name=Happy%20Ending%20From%20Asian%20Milf%20With%20Big%20Boobs%20in%20Massage%20Room.mp4Thanks but link not working.

LC310
05-15-22, 00:42
Thanks but link not working.

fill in gap

https://tiny url.com/2p82w74d

Fe Maiden
05-15-22, 01:03
fill in gap

https://tiny url.com/2p82w74dMaybe I'm too stupid but. No luck for me.

Mr Plumber
05-15-22, 20:00

I'm not out in Anaheim often, but maybe someone has seen her before and can give a review or is nearby and wants to take one for the team.The GILF aspect isn't a boner killer for me but. Her appearance. I've seen less custom body work on a hot rod '57 Chevy.

LC310
05-16-22, 06:18
The GILF aspect isn't a boner killer for me but. Her appearance. I've seen less custom body work on a hot rod '57 Chevy.She is a total novelty IMO. Total bimbo Asian GILF with so much work done. I'm not down in Anaheim often or I would check it out for sure.

JayFun79
05-17-22, 13:22
She looks fun! What's on the menu?I contacted her and she said massage only.

JDog1234
05-20-22, 00:51
So my hopes of finding a really sexy nuru girl that will provide a really sensual experience with a nice BJ finish still yet to be realized. So I tries Livah a shot.

L: 7. 5. Super cute youthful full figured girl. Not a spinner but very attractive.

A: 7 nice enough and friendly.

S: 3 no real massage (not a surprise) very little teasing no sensuality. Robotic HJ couldn't touch anything.

E 7 place was nice and clean parking was not an issue.

Are: no, not what I'm looking for.

Crazy that I can't find what I want. Didn't feel like this was the case a couple of years ago.

JDog1234
05-20-22, 01:10
I'm going to be by the airport and I know there are 2 places newport nuru and ZTS. Any recommendations for which one and with whom I should visit?

TnaStylez
05-21-22, 20:21
I'm going to be by the airport and I know there are 2 places newport nuru and ZTS. Any recommendations for which one and with whom I should visit?Tia: ABG.

Hannah: pretty but more conservative.

Sunny: underrated.

They don't have a set schedule so pick whoever is available.

FrankReynolds
05-25-22, 17:40
I'm going to be by the airport and I know there are 2 places newport nuru and ZTS. Any recommendations for which one and with whom I should visit?Pinky: petite asian, super fire.

Chanel: used to work in lake forest, is prob the hottest provider ever. White and killer body and face and good nuru.

Sage: cool mixed black babe, decent massage and pretty hot but not as good as pinky.

Star: fire Latina chick, petite with nice fake tits and super hot face.

Wolfie: super cool white chick that's really great nuru and prob does extras. She's pretty hot.

Hayden: hot white chick with colored hair. Good nuru, not fit but def not fat.

Miley: petite Latina, she's alright.

Jessica: Latina chick, not good. Wants nuru rates for non-nude. Avoid.

Dora: Asian chick, kinda old and not that great. Also wants nuru rates for non-nude. Avoid.

NoClue02
05-25-22, 17:50
Pinky: petite asian, super fire.

Chanel: used to work in lake forest, is prob the hottest provider ever. White and killer body and face and good nuru.

Sage: cool mixed black babe, decent massage and pretty hot but not as good as pinky.

Star: fire Latina chick, petite with nice fake tits and super hot face.

Wolfie: super cool white chick that's really great nuru and prob does extras. She's pretty hot.

Hayden: hot white chick with colored hair. Good nuru, not fit but def not fat.

Miley: petite Latina, she's alright.

Jessica: Latina chick, not good. Wants nuru rates for non-nude. Avoid.

Dora: Asian chick, kinda old and not that great. Also wants nuru rates for non-nude. Avoid.What's the entrance fee and nuru rate at this place?

FrankReynolds
05-25-22, 17:56
What's the entrance fee and nuru rate at this place?30 min is 45.

45 min is 55.

60 min is 65.

Tips vary from 100-140 give or take 40 whether the girls cool or not or if you negotiate well. Some are cooler on lower end of spectrum like Pinky and sage and Chanel, some want more for less like Jessica.

FrankReynolds
05-25-22, 18:00
106:

Loran super cool European lady, late 40's but looks younger. Super hot great nuru.

Natalia, banging Latina chick crazy plastic hourglass body like Kim K and fire face.

109:

Leila Armenian chick, not good.

Kate Indian chick, cool and cute but nothing special.

Valentina: white / Latina chick, bomb fire super fire would recommend.

Angel: petite Latina, dorky and nice but not super sexy.

Amanda: Russian chick that tries to BBFS everyone even without asking.

Hailey: super petite Vietnamese. She's alright.

Tee: average I think she said she's Thai, she's cool.

Chanel: super hot white chick, doesn't work there anymore. Now at Newport nuru and Santa Ana nuru.

112:

Charli super hot Filipina chick, super bomb figure and fake tits and butt.

Sammi super hot Latina, fake figure.

Selena: same as Sammi super fire, looks like Bianca Taylor. Google her.

Sarah: cool athletic Latina, super nice and good technique, not super sexual.

Amber: bomb white chick, super fire and stacked.

GoKipper
05-25-22, 20:31
Tried Cindy at 109.

Short petite Asian chick. Offered FS.

106:

Loran super cool European lady, late 40's but looks younger. Super hot great nuru.

Natalia, banging Latina chick crazy plastic hourglass body like Kim K and fire face.

109:

Datulang
05-26-22, 11:41
Bro, thanks for sharing. Any young and slim Latina in your list?

106:

109:

Tee: average I think she said she's Thai, she's cool..

GoKipper
05-26-22, 19:21
Is that really true for Amanda? BBFS? What's the charge.

106:

109:

Krayanne
05-26-22, 19:28
Tried Cindy at 109.

Short petite Asian chick. Offered FS.How much is the damage?

FrankReynolds
05-26-22, 19:37
Bro, thanks for sharing. Any young and slim Latina in your list?Angel Id say. Other cool young / slim Latinas is like Jazzy at Haven, Victoria at LF 109, Sarah at LF112.

GoKipper
05-26-22, 20:34
1. 7 + house.

How much is the damage?

TnaStylez
05-26-22, 22:04
106:

Wow you rock sir! Any reviews of Breaspa1221. Not sure if they are affiliated with Newport but they always have Asian girls on their IG.

RBFSyndrome
06-02-22, 22:37
Anyone try chantel? Apparently she is not Chanel, diff girl. If I want nice natty tits with sensual massage and finish and tease, should I go for Chanel or wolfie? Also what's the price range here along with tip? Thanks.

PaperTiger24
06-02-22, 23:04
Anyone try chantel? Apparently she is not Chanel, diff girl. If I want nice natty tits with sensual massage and finish and tease, should I go for Chanel or wolfie? Also what's the price range here along with tip? Thanks.I've seen wolfie but was named Alice when I saw her. She's a recommend from a performance perspective but she wasn't my type visually. For 30 min 45+100.

RBFSyndrome
06-03-22, 00:15
I've seen wolfie but was named Alice when I saw her. She's a recommend from a performance perspective but she wasn't my type visually. For 30 min 45+100.Thanks good know! Pretty interested to try nuru since I've only tried it once or so in the states. Anyone tried Tiffany at Newport? Also are chanel chantel wolfie Tiffany's tits natty or no? Can't really tell.

Fe Maiden
06-03-22, 11:27
Anyone seen her? She has ads all over. She is sort of funny looking. Curious about the service though. Msog?

RBFSyndrome
06-04-22, 12:52
Has anyone seen lily or lizzy at Newport? Or summer, lyla or Kim at Santa Ana?

Guess I'll have to try one and see how it goes.

TnaStylez
06-05-22, 16:57
Has anyone seen lily or lizzy at Newport? Or summer, lyla or Kim at Santa Ana?

Guess I'll have to try one and see how it goes.Nuru girls rotate between shops and use different names unless you have their IG.

HighPt7
06-06-22, 13:24
Are there any good Nuru spots that have black girls working? Thanks!

RBFSyndrome
06-06-22, 20:39
Lyla over at newport santa ana wasn't too great. 40+120.

Firstly she was late, shorted me on time by 5-10 minutes and it wasnt much of a nuru, more of a sensual massage with body rubbing, titty rubbing but def couldve used her body to the fullest extent.

I've gotten a much more intense nuru from a latina in the past as well as soaplands so I know how it is.

HE technique also wasn't great, def no camel sliding, and she said it was her first day there (. Is this a trend?) saying how she has private clients or whatever but questionable.

And def fake pics, she was attractive but def note as stacked as the photos, maybe natural B cup with decent ass (viet presumably).

I'm going to stick with latinas til I get more intel and give one more shot at nuru in OC. I'm finding $160 for 20-25 min of half assed nuru to be not worth so let me know what you guys think.

It seems like these girls know they can get away with charging $$ while doing minimal service so they basically post fake pics, short people on time while providing meh service while they churn customers and repeat til it gets a bad enough rep then they may open another shop under diff name and diff fake names etc.

if anyones tried chanel or lily at newport lmk.

TnaStylez
06-06-22, 22:01
Lyla over at newport santa ana wasn't too great. 40+120.Thanks for the review. Soapland in Japan is definitely on my bucket list. If you want b2 b skills go see Wolfie.

NuruLuvr
06-07-22, 00:12
So I am new to this site but not new to the hobby. I have seen so many posts here from people expecting things on their first visit. That's pretty rare. Only a few providers do more than HJ and HE on first visit. I get a rub down at least twice a week and have narrowed my list down to about 6 regular providers that I go back and forth with. The more you see "some" providers, the more things are offered. Now I would never post which providers have gone above and beyond unless it was part of there ad, but I have indeed learned that patience and respect will get you quite a bit!

I pretty much avoid RR and PD and stick to IG so here are some tidbits from some of my travels.

Krystal. I don't care that she is not gorgeous, she is hands down an all time favorite. Her body is perfect IMO and she really lets you explore it. Massage is second to none. I see her at least twice a month.

Trish. Probably the second best massage I have had, when Krystal is unavailable, Trish is an excellent replacement, and for those that care is better looking than Krystal with a great body, and is a tiny bit more sensual than Krystal.

KAT. One of the best at edging, teasing, etc. I have actually had mixed visits with her, some great, some ehh but the great visits out way the ehhs.

Lana. One of the best nuru experiences period. And if you get the chance (which is pretty often since they work together in Torrance), do a doubles session with Kat. You can thank me later.

Sansa. Sansa is a solid visit. Real good massage, very sensual, depending on her mood will throw in some extras (but don't expect them).

VIPMichelle. Top 3 easily. If you are ever lucky enough to catch her (she works very limited) then do it. Beautiful face, awesome natural body, and one of the most sensual experiences ever. She has NO MENU and gets offended if even asked so just take what is given.

Sam (OCMassageforu) - not the girl in the pics but honestly I think she is better looking than the pics with a rockin body. Solid visit, not the best massage by any means or the most sensual but all around solid visit. Does not get fully nude (or at least not my visits).

Sydney / Hayden. Seems robotic at first but something about her technique works for me in a big way. No extras or anything special but really puts a lot of effort in making sure you are enjoying yourself.

Angel (109) - Too robotic for me, just going through the motions. Actually told me I was keeping her from her lunch break. Not my cup of tea. Cute girl with decent body though.

Kali (nuruazncakez) - very cute girl with a spinner body. Super friendly and affectionate. Talks a lot but is very upbeat. Has extra menus after a few visits if comfortable.

A1 Baddie. Not for me which is too bad. She is a big pot smoker and unfortunately the smell makes me sick. Super sensual but a little overpriced. I could not get past the smell of pot in the room or her hair. She even jumps in the shower with you.

Niko (Nicolette) - again not for me unfortunately. Great body and great nuru but was rushed a bit and basically just treated the visit like all I was there for was a HJ.

Alison B Rose. Someone posted her pics are real here. They are not. They are a close comparison but the pics are hotter than the real thing. She even told me they were not her. She is great for the price. Just a relaxing rub down with an accommodating HE HJ. Very relaxing time.

Someone was asking about Jessica (OCNuruqueen) - She is solid. Not my cup of tea but very busty and friendly and a bit more sensual than most. Good at dirty talk and such. Just didn't click with her myself.

Those are some of my adventures. Hope they help someone out. I have been on the fence about trying Loran but a few posts say she is worth it here so I am going to try! Also. Anyone have a review of ChestyMorgan? Not sure why I haven't pulled the trigger there but am very curious.

FrankReynolds
06-07-22, 13:03
So I am new to this site but not new to the hobby. I have seen so many posts here from people expecting things on their first visit. That's pretty rare. Only a few providers do more than HJ and HE on first visit. I get a rub down at least twice a week and have narrowed my list down to about 6 regular providers that I go back and forth with. The more you see "some" providers, the more things are offered. Now I would never post which providers have gone above and beyond unless it was part of there ad, but I have indeed learned that patience and respect will get you quite a bit!

I pretty much avoid RR and PD and stick to IG so here are some tidbits from some of my travels.

Krystal. I don't care that she is not gorgeous, she is hands down an all time favorite. Her body is perfect IMO and she really lets you explore it. Massage is second to none. I see her at least twice a month.

Trish. Probably the second best massage I have had, when Krystal is unavailable, Trish is an excellent replacement, and for those that care is better looking than Krystal with a great body, and is a tiny bit more sensual than Krystal.

KAT. One of the best at edging, teasing, etc. I have actually had mixed visits with her, some great, some ehh but the great visits out way the ehhs.

Lana. One of the best nuru experiences period. And if you get the chance (which is pretty often since they work together in Torrance), do a doubles session with Kat. You can thank me later.

Sansa. Sansa is a solid visit. Real good massage, very sensual, depending on her mood will throw in some extras (but don't expect them)...Lordan is def worth it IMO but I've been seeing her for years, but we became cool at the spa. She's older but looks so young and is super sensual.

Just saw Kat for the first time and dug her a bunch. Been on the fence with Krystal and never heard of Trish.

Kali nuruazn is Lyla at Nuru Seventeen and I believe Abby at Newport and also at a spot in Orange that the LF 112 girls all work at. Out of the LF 112 crew Charli is my ATF.

Same experience with Niko. Could I get info on A1 baddie? I love weed.

Plastique
06-07-22, 14:58

.I've been eyeing those two for a while for nuru. Is their nuru real? Do they do nude body slides in addition to the regular massage? Any info really tat sets them apart from the typical nuru experience would be much appreciated!

NuruLuvr
06-07-22, 15:50
I've been eyeing those two for a while for nuru. Is their nuru real? Do they do nude body slides in addition to the regular massage? Any info really tat sets them apart from the typical nuru experience would be much appreciated!No nuru or B2B at all. Great massages, flip is just mutual touch HE. Krystal puts a towel down and simulates cowgirl, Trish does same reverse CG. Neither are very sensual. See them for a great CMT massage.

JakeForTheWin
06-07-22, 18:26
Saw a few providers the past month.

Lyn at Haven Spa in Santa Ana.

Probably my ATF, she's 23, petite viet, been here for about 5 years now. I would say probably the most attractive Asian. Small ass and Smalls tits but her service makes up for. Great kissing and teasing all around. Allows for feeding, haven't tried FIV only FOV and not sure if she allows for DFK. But gets real close to JR and always think I'm going to get a BJ but I don't. Either way, massage is non-existent, if you need a good sensual massage I would recommend her.

Azul at LF109.

Only seen her once. She's a Latina, very tall and curvy, about mid 20's and 8/10 face. The massage itself was subpar and her nuru was lackluster. There was no actual body sliding. She stands to the side and rubs her tits on your body but no Russian either. Ok HJ technique, good pace. But for the that price I wouldn't justify it. She's outgoing But wouldn't recommend.

Dora at LF 106 AKA Nuru Starz.

Saw her once as well. She's FOB, mid to late 20's, 6/10 face. She's not fat nor skinny. Average body weight. C Implants with visible scars. The nuru was average. I appreciated the body sliding and did do Camel Sliding. Allowed for feeding and FOV. Just an ok session but I will probably not repeat.

Has anyone had experience with Mia at LF106 (Nuru Starz). Really want a session that allows for LFK / DFK.

NuruLuvr
06-07-22, 19:57
Lordan is def worth it IMO but I've been seeing her for years, but we became cool at the spa. She's older but looks so young and is super sensual.

Just saw Kat for the first time and dug her a bunch. Been on the fence with Krystal and never heard of Trish.

Kali nuruazn is Lyla at Nuru Seventeen and I believe Abby at Newport and also at a spot in Orange that the LF 112 girls all work at. Out of the LF 112 crew Charli is my ATF.

Same experience with Niko. Could I get info on A1 baddie? I love weed.Nice, will definitely hit up Loran soon!

Yeah Kat is diamond in the rough. She used to have a menu but really doesn't anymore.

Here is Baddies PD info.

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/A1BADDIE

She is maybe 15-20 lbs larger than the pics there but still in great shape. Great T and A and is very good at B2 B. Her definition of GFE will no doubt differ from yours so I wouldn't pay the extra $100. Her GFE is basically longer mutual touches and some lfk on your back. That's it. She will also on the GFE pretend to go down on you but stops before contact. Really cool girl and jumps in the cleanup shower to help you wash up, and lets you clean her up. I just couldn't get past the 420 stench. She even had buds sitting right on her dresser when I walked in.

NuruLuvr
06-07-22, 20:03

Probably my ATF, she's 23, petite viet, been here for about 5 years now. I would say probably the most attractive Asian. Small ass and Smalls tits but her service makes up for. Great kissing and teasing all around. Allows for feeding, haven't tried FIV only FOV and not sure if she allows for DFK. But gets real close to JR and always think I'm going to get a BJ but I don't. Either way, massage is non-existent, if you need a good sensual massage I would recommend her.

Azul at LF109.

Only seen her once. She's a Latina, very tall and curvy, about mid 20's and 8/10 face. The massage itself was subpar and her nuru was lackluster. There was no actual body sliding. She stands to the side and rubs her tits on your body but no Russian either. Ok HJ technique, good pace. But for the that price I wouldn't justify it. She's outgoing But wouldn't recommend.

Saw her once as well. She's FOB, mid to late 20's, 6/10 face. She's not fat nor skinny. Average body weight. C Implants with visible scars. The nuru was average. I appreciated the body sliding and did do Camel Sliding. Allowed for feeding and FOV. Just an ok session but I will probably not repeat.

Has anyone had experience with Mia at LF106 (Nuru Starz). Really want a session that allows for LFK / DFK.Thanks for those. I haven't tried any at Starz yet but plan on seeing Loran soon. Mia's ad says GFE as well as Angela but have not pulled the trigger yet. Love to hear if you go first!

Was under the impression that Alice and Wolfie were the same girl but today it shows Alice at Starz and Wolfie at Newport so I am confused.

RBFSyndrome
06-07-22, 20:15
Wolfies photo accurate or no? They've posted a new one and it looks way diff from the one they posted a wk ago.

NuruLuvr
06-07-22, 20:25
So I have never been but just added it to my IG.

From my forum browsing I see Lyn is popular there. Anyone else I should see that stands out? And is Adalyn the Lyn you guys are referring to or is there another Lyn?

If the fake pics were real. I go for ones like Rae, Adalyn and would consider Honey or Bahi if reviewed well.

Plastique
06-07-22, 20:35
No nuru or B2B at all. Great massages, flip is just mutual touch HE. Krystal puts a towel down and simulates cowgirl, Trish does same reverse CG. Neither are very sensual. See them for a great CMT massage.Really? Last time I messaged them, they both said they do nuru.

RBFSyndrome
06-07-22, 20:47
Do you guys think these girls shower or wash their body after each nuru? Something tells me they don't in which case it's kinda gross.

NuruLuvr
06-07-22, 21:06
Really? Last time I messaged them, they both said they do nuru.Today. Everyone says they do nuru, but b2 b and FBSM are not nuru.

I have seen Krystal at least 10 times and Trish at least 4. I do feel I have moved up the trust ladder with both and get about the best services they offer, but absolutely no nuru. They will both brush their chest against your back a few times while massaging which at best is a small b2 b. I can honestly say I have only found maybe 4 providers that do an actual nuru and not just a baby oil body slide. The term gets thrown around for any interaction nowadays.

If you want a good nuru experience or as close to true nuru as you can get without breaking the bank. My recommendations would be Lana at Nuru Paradise, or VIPMichelle (she is amazing). They actually use their body to rub out the kinks. And with both of them, 75% of your time is spent on the flip rather than flip with 15 minutes left. I can't say enough about those 2 in particular. I can say that since I have seen them so much, that I probably get a little more than someone seeing them for the 1st time. In fact I know I do, but its still worth every penny.

NuruLuvr
06-07-22, 21:42
Do you guys think these girls shower or wash their body after each nuru? Something tells me they don't in which case it's kinda gross.I finished a bit early one session and said. Hop up here and let me massage you! Things were going great, then I got to the bottom of her feet and they were black!

ZzzBoy14
06-07-22, 22:14
I think Michelle aka vipnurugoddess has retired. Deleted PD account.

TheBagel
06-07-22, 22:41
I think Michelle aka vipnurugoddess has retired. Deleted PD account.She was on my bucket list to see eventually and never got to, damn. I tried to see her before but I think my opening message came on too strong for her just because I asked right away when she was available instead of formally introducing myself LOL. Like who cares.

Anyway, any recommendations on who the next best independent is? Big ass with Latina curves would be great.

Sr1941
06-07-22, 23:23

From my forum browsing I see Lyn is popular there. Anyone else I should see that stands out? And is Adalyn the Lyn you guys are referring to or is there another Lyn?

If the fake pics were real. I go for ones like Rae, Adalyn and would consider Honey or Bahi if reviewed well.Honey pics. Fake super sweet but a little chubby.

My favs are Jazzy and Nabi and Mimi but not sure she's there anymore.

NuruLuvr
06-07-22, 23:28
I think Michelle aka vipnurugoddess has retired. Deleted PD account.No, I just saw her last week. Her accounts keep getting reported and flagged. She thinks she has a stalker reporting everything she does.

Only way to reach her currently is text, and I do not know if she wants it given out at the moment.

NuruLuvr
06-08-22, 01:23
Hey at Frank Reynolds.

Is the Valentina you spoke of at 112 the same one that is now in Torrance at Nuru Paradise? If so, it sounds like you would recommend?

ZzzBoy14
06-08-22, 10:20
Hey at Frank Reynolds.

Is the Valentina you spoke of at 112 the same one that is now in Torrance at Nuru Paradise? If so, it sounds like you would recommend?Similar schedule, different picture. It is probably her. Definitely recommended, she actually gives a 10/10 nuru and is pretty hot.

FrankReynolds
06-08-22, 11:07
Similar schedule, different picture. It is probably her. Definitely recommended, she actually gives a 10/10 nuru and is pretty hot.Was wondering this myself, if anyone confirms please let me know!

FrankReynolds
06-08-22, 11:09
Wolfies photo accurate or no? They've posted a new one and it looks way diff from the one they posted a wk ago.So nuru starz split off from Newport / nuru seventeen so now they re-use a lot of the same names to try to steal each others clients. There's a Star at both as well.

Original Alice (avg body white chick stripper) is now Wolfie at Newport / seventeen.

Original Star from lake forest changed her name to Kadie and bounced around at both. The Star that's at Newport / Seventeen currently is a bomb Asian babe that's definitely not the original star / Kadie. The star at lake forest right now may be the original.

FrankReynolds
06-08-22, 11:11

If the fake pics were real. I go for ones like Rae, Adalyn and would consider Honey or Bahi if reviewed well.Lyn is diff from the others, I haven't seen her but passed her once in the hall and really want to now.

Haven't seen Adalyn, interested.

Honey is the first I ever saw there, hot Latina babe but not too friendly or sensual.

Rae is hot, like an Asian / British mix? She's got a British or Australian accent. Saw her during peak covid wearing a mask, body is incredible though.

Also at haven that's good: Megan, Kortney, Yuyu.

FrankReynolds
06-08-22, 11:13

Azul at LF109.

Saw her once as well. She's FOB, mid to late 20's, 6/10 face. She's not fat nor skinny. Average body weight. C Implants with visible scars. The nuru was average. I appreciated the body sliding and did do Camel Sliding. Allowed for feeding and FOV. Just an ok session but I will probably not repeat.I swear they like gave me some rando when I saw Dora, she was like late 30's not sensual and gave the best legit massage ever. Very curious about Mia and Angela, please keep me posted!

Ross183
06-08-22, 15:37
No, I just saw her last week. Her accounts keep getting reported and flagged. She thinks she has a stalker reporting everything she does.

Only way to reach her currently is text, and I do not know if she wants it given out at the moment.She's retired. That phone will be deactivated. Time to move on.

NuruLuvr
06-08-22, 22:25
She's retired. That phone will be deactivated. Time to move on.That's a shame but not really a surprise and good for her. Glad I got to see her last week! We had a really good talk and yeah, she was extremely frustrated with the entire industry. Between the girls basically redefining the term VIP, to IG constantly deleting her accounts, to clients relentlessly asking for more than she offered. We lost a great one but I wish her all the best! I have to say she was absolutely the best looking provider I have ever seen.

NuruLuvr
06-08-22, 22:28
Was wondering this myself, if anyone confirms please let me know!This is one of her IG pics if that helps.

NuruLuvr
06-08-22, 22:35
Got to see her recently and need to say thanks to all that recommended her. It actually was an interesting visit. She is indeed drop dead gorgeous with a killer body. Very skinny but very fit.

Was funny, she asked me what kind of session I wanted. I asked what she offered and she mentioned nuru. So I said, real nuru or just body slide type. She said real nuru and we laughed and discussed how everything nowadays is being called nuru.

Well, nothing about the session was nuru at all. LOL. Real good massage, very fun body slides along with fun mutual. Nothing extra or out of the ordinary but what I absolutely loved most about her was her personality and our conversation. I could totally see myself just sitting at a bar with her and BS'ing all night long.

Thanks for the reviews of her!! Next stop. Loran =).

Ross183
06-09-22, 00:14
I think Michelle aka vipnurugoddess has retired. Deleted PD account.Confirmed, she's retired.

Rbk216
06-09-22, 10:58
Got to see her recently and need to say thanks to all that recommended her. It actually was an interesting visit. She is indeed drop dead gorgeous with a killer body. Very skinny but very fit.

Was funny, she asked me what kind of session I wanted. I asked what she offered and she mentioned nuru. So I said, real nuru or just body slide type. She said real nuru and we laughed and discussed how everything nowadays is being called nuru.

Well, nothing about the session was nuru at all. LOL. Real good massage, very fun body slides along with fun mutual. Nothing extra or out of the ordinary but what I absolutely loved most about her was her personality and our conversation. I could totally see myself just sitting at a bar with her and BS'ing all night long.

Thanks for the reviews of her!! Next stop. Loran.Do you want real fun? Ask Chanel about vaccines and see the rest of the session be a political filibuster. Will kill the mood in one second flat.

Datulang
06-10-22, 00:53
Can you DM me her Instagram handle? Thanks!

This is one of her IG pics if that helps.

MikeSanchez
06-13-22, 19:35
So nuru starz split off from Newport / nuru seventeen so now they re-use a lot of the same names to try to steal each others clients. There's a Star at both as well.

Original Alice (avg body white chick stripper) is now Wolfie at Newport / seventeen.

Original Star from lake forest changed her name to Kadie and bounced around at both. The Star that's at Newport / Seventeen currently is a bomb Asian babe that's definitely not the original star / Kadie. The star at lake forest right now may be the original.Nuru Starz has been in Lake Forest for a few years now. I've been going there regularly. Under new owner last year.

NuruLuvr
06-14-22, 18:09
Anyone have a laser on her yet? I am very curious.

Pulled a muscle this weekend so I went to a tried and true rather than trying new. Saw Trish for a solid massage, she actually did some body sliding to my surprise.

FrankReynolds
06-15-22, 17:44
Anyone have a laser on her yet? I am very curious.

Pulled a muscle this weekend so I went to a tried and true rather than trying new. Saw Trish for a solid massage, she actually did some body sliding to my surprise.Have not but let me know!

Tried Jessica at Newport, super boring and mechanical and not good.

NuruLuvr
06-16-22, 00:13
Can you DM me her Instagram handle? Thanks!Ask me via DM. I get confused easily. LOL.

NuruLuvr
06-16-22, 17:33
Well I had an appointment with her today but she cancelled at the last minute. Said an emergency came up but could reschedule for 2 hours later. That usually means she double booked. Oh well, I will wait for someone else's laser on her. That is usually a bad sign with me.

NuruLuvr
06-17-22, 00:44
I know I am the "new guy" here but we need to form a scheduled Lase team so we can maximize our efforts and save a little money in the process. LOL.

Ya know, make a "schedule" on who sees who to report the Laser.

I don't know who will agree with me but I have found in my travels a few good habits to live by.

First session. Do not ask about menus and extras, let her offer if available and I usually just do what I am told and let her run the show without any requests.

If there are repeat visits, the menus open dramatically for some, if they feel comfortable with you and you are respectful.

I have had providers that some say here do not do any extras, DM me asking me to come see them, with a "bring a condom" P.S. At the end (at no extra charge).

FrankReynolds
06-17-22, 11:51
I know I am the "new guy" here but we need to form a scheduled Lase team so we can maximize our efforts and save a little money in the process. LOL.

I don't know who will agree with me but I have found in my travels a few good habits to live by.

First session. Do not ask about menus and extras, let her offer if available and I usually just do what I am told and let her run the show without any requests.

If there are repeat visits, the menus open dramatically for some, if they feel comfortable with you and you are respectful.

I have had providers that some say here do not do any extras, DM me asking me to come see them, with a "bring a condom" P.S. At the end (at no extra charge).I'm on board with this + a comprehensive list of the providers + their overlapping spas.

TnaStylez
06-17-22, 22:07

I have had providers that some say here do not do any extras, DM me asking me to come see them, with a "bring a condom" P.S. At the end (at no extra charge).Good advice! Every provider offer their version of "nuru" so don't trip. One girl was giving a regular massage for the first 20 minutes with her clothes on. Let her do her thing and it turned out amazing in the end.

RBFSyndrome
06-18-22, 16:45
Newport nuru w / wolfie. Great sesh, she actually does nuru like it should be done, climbs up top, full on body rub naked and she "feels" it or so it seems. Camel sliding was indeed present and overall she's cool with fiv, licking vag, nip sucking, etc.

I'd give her a solid 8/10. Her HE technique was ok, could be better but not bad. She vapes weed quite a bit FYI, not during session but you can smell it.

The room was also a bit messy / dirty with towel on the ground and the bedsheet did not look clean. Honestly questioning if these girls shower between sessions and something tells me they don't. Now with monkeypox and all, I won't be going to nuru at all. You can get some nasty skin related diseases too from nuru especially since these girls prob arent washing off between sessions. I think this is as close as I can get to a soapland style nuru session here which I still think about to this day.

Also worth mentioning the photos on ig are fake as fuck per usual, she's decently attractive, decent body, maybe natural B+ cups.

Newport santa ana. Sesh with lyla. I think I already posted this review but yeah she wasn't great at all with minimal nuru, not much technique involved, just sweettalking me about her clients and all. Also was late and shorted me on time so won't be back there.

SeniorCitizen1
06-26-22, 16:12
No, I just saw her last week. Her accounts keep getting reported and flagged. She thinks she has a stalker reporting everything she does.

Only way to reach her currently is text, and I do not know if she wants it given out at the moment.I became aware of a stalker that was out to take down Mia (Vipnurugoddess) last year. I gave her the information that was passed on to me. This stalker had a lot of info about Mia's activity at the hotel where she met her clients. I wish her well in her new career.

RBFSyndrome
06-26-22, 22:39
Has anyone tried summer at nuru Santa Ana?

FrankReynolds
06-27-22, 11:53
Has anyone tried summer at nuru Santa Ana?I have not, let me know how she is!

Currently digging Chanel and Hazel and Kat there.

Danny2
06-27-22, 17:40
Newport nuru w / wolfie. Great sesh, she actually does nuru like it should be done, climbs up top, full on body rub naked and she "feels" it or so it seems. Camel sliding was indeed present and overall she's cool with fiv, licking vag, nip sucking, etc.

I'd give her a solid 8/10. Her HE technique was ok, could be better but not bad. She vapes weed quite a bit FYI, not during session but you can smell it.

The room was also a bit messy / dirty with towel on the ground and the bedsheet did not look clean. Honestly questioning if these girls shower between sessions and something tells me they don't. Now with monkeypox and all, I won't be going to nuru at all. You can get some nasty skin related diseases too from nuru especially since these girls prob arent washing off between sessions. I think this is as close as I can get to a soapland style nuru session here which I still think about to this day.

Also worth mentioning the photos on ig are fake as fuck per usual, she's decently attractive, decent body, maybe natural B+ cups.

Newport santa ana. Sesh with lyla. I think I already posted this review but yeah she wasn't great at all with minimal nuru, not much technique involved, just sweettalking me about her clients and all. Also was late and shorted me on time so won't be back there.Wolfie is hippie like. Some may like it.

NuruLuvr
06-27-22, 20:29
I have not, let me know how she is!

Currently digging Chanel and Hazel and Kat there.I haven't seen Summer but as Frank said. They have some serious talent there!

I haven't seen Hazel but can vouch for Kat and Chanel, as well as Tia (My ATF but YMMV), Sydney / Hayden, and Sam. Most of these girls go back and forth between here and Newport (Same owner I think).

Was out of state for the past week but going to get our "team" in motion. LOL.

NuruLuvr
06-27-22, 20:37
Saw Amber at LF106.

L - 4/10, picture is definitely an upgrade.

A - 6/10, Only reason it is a 6 is because she really just seemed like she didn't know what she was doing. Very young and inexperienced but was never negative, and her English is not the best.

S - 4/10 This is tough. Started out very poor. No message to it at all, just her rubbing the same spot for what seemed like 30 minutes. Then she did the "nuru" part but was still clothed so I had her bra scraping across my back. Was very rushed. She only rubbed 3/4, totally forgot my left leg and side. The flip started OK but went to crap real fast. Clothes still never came off until I finally requested it. Started sensual and very nice rubbing but it only lasted a minute or so before turned into a jackhammer. I finally stopped her and left without finishing.

E. I booked an hour and it was typical hour for nuru - 1 60 plus house, but was in and out in 30 minutes.

R. Not for me.

TnaStylez
07-02-22, 16:41
Wolfie is hippie like. Some may like it.https://www.instagram.com/wolfieoc____/

She does have a hippie vibes, but just like in real life, FOB SEA Asian providers have a better attitude towards men. Her nuru is amazing though, her thighs can probably crack a walnut.

WhoWouldKnow
07-12-22, 18:04
I love Amanda at LF109. BBBJ and rimming stuff. But she has been moody once and I was thinking of going back to her. Anyone experience one of those mood swings with her?

Porche. I heard she is hot and fun. But any feedback?