PDA

View Full Version : Sugar babies

NiceBlueEyes
10-02-20, 23:24
I'm sorry, but you all need a sugar baby thread here. You all probably have the best SB selection in the state.

Just met up with DominiqueRenee and I highly recommend her.

https://www.seeking.com/member/57481d6f-4d43-4d30-8632-a78435c9bfac

She has really nice 36 D boobs that are fun to play with and suck on. A little baby damage but overall really great body. She is a great kisser and has some excellent head skills. The best thing for me, though, was that she was really sweet and fun to talk to. She was a little quick to take off, given that I'd just given her $275, but still, I'd do it again. If I'd told her to stay she might have stayed to hang out after, but maybe be clear on the amount of time you want her to stay for.

Anyway, please do post plenty of SB reviews here so I know where to go next time I'm in town!

BumbaCloth
10-04-20, 17:09
I'll be in the area for business wondering the sugar baby scene is like especially with UWV being nearby?

Cddanchan
02-08-21, 21:06
I was on SA recently trying my luck. Most of the girls are seeking platonic or online. What happened to Morgantown?

Almighty
12-01-21, 13:36
This one is supposedly from Morgantown. She sent me pics. Profile is relatively new.

However, once she texted me, it was from a number I had been texting with months ago. That chick also sent me pics. The pics are of different girls. Also was real pushy about getting $$ upfront.

Obviously fake.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a0ba26bb-1d08-4934-a635-319aaaf46ffa

DoggieFan
05-05-24, 01:57
Coming to Morgantown soon for business. Was excited when I saw all the 18-25 why o hotties on Seeking. Figured this would be a good place to start, to find one young, hot & DTF. NOT! Nothing but ancient posts.

If I hit pay dirt, I'll post here and maybe revive a dead ass thread.

Any leads would be appreciated. I don't kiss & tell. Will never let on I got info from this board or you on them. That white knight crap, drives me crazy. I've lost a good one or two that way.

PM me with any SBs or UTRs.

Thanks DF.

Master Sgt
05-05-24, 14:43
Coming to Morgantown soon for business. Was excited when I saw all the 18-25 why o hotties on Seeking. Figured this would be a good place to start, to find one young, hot & DTF. NOT! Nothing but ancient posts.

If I hit pay dirt, I'll post here and maybe revive a dead ass thread.

Any leads would be appreciated. I don't kiss & tell. Will never let on I got info from this board or you on them. That white knight crap, drives me crazy. I've lost a good one or two that way.

PM me with any SBs or UTRs.

Thanks DF.I know a couple in the area. Both are attractive with nice bodies but are over your 18-25 year old request. One has a Seeking and Secret Benefits account, the other advertises on STG. One is early 30's, mother and business owner, the other is late 30's, mother and college student. When are you going to be in the area? One is currently out of the area, the other one hasn't advertised on STG in over a month but has met me on request several times even though she wasn't advertising. Let me know if your interested, I can PM details.