PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember

Gator1970
09-29-20, 11:53
Anyone remember a WSW named Sarah? You'd see her anywhere around Wilmington to md ave and last time was near bowlerama new castle ave. She had a very distinctive walk. Kind of bouncing on the balls of her feet. Now this was several years ago. Just curious. She was a good time.

Shampoo55
09-30-20, 08:12
Anyone remember a WSW named Sarah? You'd see her anywhere around Wilmington to md ave and last time was near bowlerama new castle ave. She had a very distinctive walk. Kind of bouncing on the balls of her feet. Now this was several years ago. Just curious. She was a good time.Almost missed this way down at the bottom in a new thread instead of up in the SW section.

Any of these Sarahs the one you are asking about?

Gator1970
09-30-20, 11:22
Almost missed this way down at the bottom in a new thread instead of up in the SW section.

Any of these Sarahs the one you are asking about?I don't think so. This was many years ago. I'm terrible estimating time. Pretty sure any of these girls were definitely minors for when I was referring to. I just thought about her the other day. If you saw her walking. 5 mile away you'd know it was her by her bouncy walk Not sure how the post ended up down in blogs.

ButtBustNut
12-03-20, 20:43
Almost missed this way down at the bottom in a new thread instead of up in the SW section.

Any of these Sarahs the one you are asking about?These girls are all knockouts! Any of them still around?

Shampoo55
12-03-20, 22:49
These girls are all knockouts! Any of them still around?No idea about the one on the left as last I heard she had a BF up in Chester. When she was renting a room in Mkt St area of Wilm she was posting on line.

The one in the middle was around sometime last year but apparently is +50-70 lbs. Search the forums for a recent pic someone posted. I barely recognized her. Her attitude could be highly variable and often wanted you to help her cop before a date.

The one on the right IS still around, probably in the 4th & Scott area. But she doesn't look like that anymore. Now is a walking skeleton due to the effects of Fentanyl. Last I heard she was doing some dealing, but apparently failed at that. Since you have to SELL the stuff and not just use it yourself.

Got to catch 'them when they're hot?