PDA

View Full Version : Devan

Stoner
11-03-05, 20:27
Spent time recently with a lady from New Haven area.

Her ad in the advocate is
DEVAN SWEET & DISCREET Black & Hawaiian hottie.

Thick girl (she was once MUCH thinner) but she has HUGE knockers. She is also, indeed, very sweet and discreet. Very professional and reliable.

Had a great time with her. Wrapped herself in full body stocking per my request and greeted me at the door wearing it...along with a nice long kiss.

If you are looking for someone well approved and accomodating, she's one to check out. Again...she's thick, though. If thats not your flavor, I wouldn't bother. If it is, then she's a nice romp indeed. Excellent oral skills, russian, and tasty daty.

Steve 99
11-03-05, 20:44
Excellent oral skills, russian, and tasty daty.Good score Stoner.

Hadn't heard of russian. Googled it.

"Russian sex, stimulation of the penis between the breasts "

A case can be made that a bareback titty fuck is better than a condom pussy fuck.

Mighty Spearsman
11-04-05, 14:00
Good score Stoner.

Hadn't heard of russian. Googled it.

"Russian sex, stimulation of the penis between the breasts "

A case can be made that a bareback titty fuck is better than a condom pussy fuck.
Dear Steve:

I'm happy to read that you took the time out to Google the term "Russian" instead of just writing a dumb post that said "what's a russian?"

But anyone could have also answered that question by simply clicking on the word "Abbreviations" on the scroll bar at the top of the page for USA SG, where one can find all sorts of definitions for the acronyms and slang words used here on USA SG.

Stoner
11-05-05, 03:42
Indeed. Well done Steve.

I can't argue with you on that. Some times, I will gladly decline poon for a good russian festival including a pearl necklace finish. ESPECIALLY with someone with HUGE knockers that brings new meaning to the term "hide the salami".

I generally find that those ladies who enjoy russian, have no problem with good bbbtc. Not always, but many.

Nuttmeg
11-09-05, 22:43
The report on Devan sounded to good to turn down, so I made a call and arranged a meeting. Devan met me at the door in a gown with nothign underneath, there is nothing sexier than the nipples of some large, heavy breasts stretching the fabric of a gown. She is a knockout, a little extra but she has a beautiful exotic look to her and a sexy panther tatoo on her back. And huge knockers is an understatement. They are at 48 DD, at least, all natural and all beautiful. After undressing, we relaxed with a little breast massage before moving onto a little HJ. Then more boobs, boobs, boobs. I couldn't get enough, she moved into some great russian and then cbj. Back to boobs and russian... I was concentrating on that beautiful body, I couldn't get enough. I finished with the best russian I ever had.

We talked afterward, she is indeed very sweet, descreet and safe. I will definately visit again, and also say farewell to the AMP scene altogether.

Mighty Spearsman
11-10-05, 12:31
The report on Devan sounded to good to turn down, so I made a call and arranged a meeting. Devan met me at the door in a gown with nothign underneath, there is nothing sexier than the nipples of some large, heavy breasts stretching the fabric of a gown. She is a knockout, a little extra but she has a beautiful exotic look to her and a sexy panther tatoo on her back. And huge knockers is an understatement. They are at 48 DD, at least, all natural and all beautiful. After undressing, we relaxed with a little breast massage before moving onto a little HJ. Then more boobs, boobs, boobs. I couldn't get enough, she moved into some great russian and then cbj. Back to boobs and russian... I was concentrating on that beautiful body, I couldn't get enough. I finished with the best russian I ever had.

We talked afterward, she is indeed very sweet, descreet and safe. I will definately visit again, and also say farewell to the AMP scene altogether.Glad to read that you had such a good time with Devan.

But a question - why are you saying farewell to the AMP scene altogether? :)

Nuttmeg
11-10-05, 20:45
Glad to read that you had such a good time with Devan.

But a question - why are you saying farewell to the AMP scene altogether? :)
I had such a relaxed time, with a gal who fit my desired body type to a T (for tits). I much prefer knowing what I'M getting, in a more private location with a gal who can hold a conversation with you as well. I have found the type of girl I had been mongoring for, for almost the same price, so for now at least I am done with AMPs.

Really, as a tit man who loves asian, latin and indian women she is a perfect find.

Whome
11-10-05, 22:30
Can I ask what the donation was for Devan? She sounds interesting.

Member #4600
11-11-05, 18:20
Hi,

Read with interest the reports on Devan. I've become a little underwhelmed with the AMP scene and am looking for a change. Was wondering a few things...location she is at, good or bad? physically what is she like other than the obvious? long or short hair etc Also is she hawaiian? in the advocate she is listed as black hawaiian hottie but she is also described as latin/asian/indian below. Also donation. Please pm me if necessary, thanks much

Avg Horndog
11-09-08, 17:01
I would also like some contact info on Devan if possible. Looking to hit the ground running as I just began hunting and she sounds perfect. Please provide all important info, thanx.

Craven Morehed
11-10-08, 19:10
I would also like some contact info on Devan if possible. Looking to hit the ground running as I just began hunting and she sounds perfect. Please provide all important info, thanx.

Who knows where she is....... these posts are almost 4 years old.

Stoner
11-19-08, 09:22
Diggin in the crates, boy? She's in Florida last time I talked to her. New name and all. That was at least a year and a half ago. Good luck!

Nuttmeg
11-19-08, 20:44
Diggin in the crates, boy? She's in Florida last time I talked to her. New name and all. That was at least a year and a half ago. Good luck!
Same here, last I talked to her she was staying down that ways with a roommate.

I can't beleive this thread was bumped!

Craven Morehed
11-20-08, 12:16
I can't beleive this thread was bumped!

I think horndogs little head took control and he didn't even notice the date of the original posts.

Bubba261
11-20-08, 18:50
I think horndogs little head took control and he didn't even notice the date of the original posts.

Well, the 2005 date was early November, I've overlooked the year before. But the tipoff should have been that it was posted on November 11 and his post was two days "earlier"!