PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 14:12
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

KidNova
04-20-02, 12:21
how's the action up 95 -- Virginia to Mass

what about 85 northward from Greensboro...

Hook
04-23-02, 19:26
I see alot of you guys are checking out this area, how about some posts, I'm looking for some action on I95 Micky Ds Milford CT or Micky Ds in Bridgeport - any news?

austinmac
05-03-02, 11:52
i am going to loudon nh from n.b. canada wondering what truck stops to stop at ...... the cost for bj or fs

thanks

PeterUp
06-13-02, 18:23
Anyone know if any lot lizards hang out at the Manada Hill exit in Harrisburg, PA?

MooseKnuckle
10-26-02, 07:34
There is a rest area in New Jersey, on route 287 north bound, Morris County, just before the Morristown exits.I notice lots of trucks there and I'm wondering if there is any action going on.

Auto
04-23-03, 22:49
Anybody know of any action at the TA truck stop in Portsmouth, NH, I-95 at exit 3? Or of any lot lizard action between Maine and NYC on 95?

Informate
06-09-03, 20:40
There is alot of Lot Lizzard action at the TA in Wheeling on Dallas Pike exit 11. There is a hot little number called Fantasy. Definatley worth a Bejimen. she monitors 19 and 40 also listen for Candy Cane She is just as sweet as her name.

Allen
06-10-03, 17:23
hi,,, on the dallas pike truckstop how open are the ladies to guys in cars instead of 18 wheel trucks?.. thanks..allen

Auto
06-12-03, 21:52
Do the lizards listen in on 40 as a rule anywhere? Just a 4 wheeler here and might have to get a cb!

Allen
06-13-03, 10:48
i was up there at dallas pike last night at about 11:00 in my pickup truck. i didnt find anyone on cb channel 40 but on 19 a lady said to go to channel 32.. there was a girl who said she was "cute companion" working the truck stop with another girl but at that time of night there were so many trucks that they were tied up with them. so it was a bust. i also tried downtown near the 7-11.. first at about 10 then 10:30 and again at midnight and found nothing... allen

Informate
06-25-03, 22:23
Sometimes on Thursday Night at the Windmill lounge Next to the TA in Dallas Pike Wheeling, there are lot Lizzards there. But Saturday night They are everywhere. The windmill is a good discreet place to find them.

Rey
07-22-03, 18:48
Peterup: When I went to Manada Hill there were several (4-5) lookers in the back ot of the Shell truckstop next to the TA. Not subtle at all they wele actually helping us back into the parking spots. Not sure if they're permanent or not. The one i had said she normally worked in Oklahoma City. 40 for dome, 60 for total.

Toobig: lot lizards are normally VERY wary of anyone in a vehicle with less than 10 wheels.

Auto: The Greenland, NH TA seemed pretty empty the 2 times i went there. Nothing on the CB. Personally I wouldn't trust finding a girl at any truckstop east of I-87.

Promising Truckstops in the Nor-east.
Manada Hill Shell I-81 north of Harrisburg.
Carlisle, Pa...any of the 4-8 stops inbetween 81 and the Penn pike.
Dallas Pike TA I-70 Exit 11 in West Virginia. The back lot on the hill especially, but the strip clup behind the back lot is garbage.
TA Baltimore South. Dusk till dawn all night action. Seemingly always at least 4 girls every night.

Thanks for letting my repay for all the info i stole. Keep safe on the road.

Nat Zass
08-17-03, 00:45
Surprise, surprise...

Stopped off in Maryland south of Delaware border, 'Northeast' exit on Friday. Don't know the name of the truck stop, but it is the only one there. (go east, one block, truck stop on the north side of the road. Not a TA. Maybe 'flying' or some such.) (Exit is just north of the toll plaza.)

One lady working the lot, name of Beth or Bethany. About 30 - 40 lbs overweight, blonde. Says she is local, works evenings about three nights a week. BBBJTC for $20.00, above average service. Does seem a bit amateurish compares to Baltimore's typical sw, but any action was a surprise and is a plus.

She says that on occasion she has seen other lot lizards, but it's not frequent.

--Nat

usualsuspect
08-17-03, 21:18
Anybody know of anything doing around I-80/I-81 Hazleton, PA area??

Thanks in advance

Mike #1
08-29-03, 09:48
I travel I90 from Worcestor MA to Syracuse, and hit the thruway around Albany anything in that area? Could also change my route and stay on 90 thru Albany if there is any action there.

Informate
09-02-03, 21:32
Originally posted by allen

Not very

hi,,, on the dallas pike truckstop how open are the ladies to guys in cars instead of 18 wheel trucks?.. thanks..allen

Valpostang
11-27-03, 07:38
Anyone that can help. I am looking for action in the state of Michigan or Ohio at truckstops. I travel between either state, and sometimes Indiana and would love to find some laddies.

Thanks for any information.

Rey
01-04-04, 02:57
Valpostang:

Sorry about the laeness of the information, but i've been out on the road away from the guide. In Ohio, Youngstown is a hotbed of action with confirmed sightings at the Rebel 38 Adult Center, and at the Fuel center with the oil-drop logo off I-80 Exit 226. The 226 info is recent (within 1 week of today) There were 3 girls working all 5+.

40/60/80 but of course you gotta negotiate. All covered.

Older stuff: Was a lizard at the Tango-Alpha on Exit 223 last week. I used her before, gave a good aggressive BBBJCIM for .25.

Other Confirmed Northeastern sightings

Indianapolis : 465 & Harding Av. area
Manada Hill, Pa : Shell
Elkton, Md : TA
Jessup, MD : Assateague Av. - T/A
Gary, In : Flying Hook at Exit 15

Yellow Fever
01-04-04, 03:26
Anyone have any luck either in MA at the Auburn Truck Stop off I 90 and Rte 20 or Portsmouth NH Truck Stop off I 95?

Toxic
01-04-04, 09:43
Does anyone have any information about Kentucky? Like the I-75 and I-65 exits around Lexington? I travel a lot all around the state, so any info would be helpfull. Also just ask for info on AMP's, MP's, Strip Bars, Honky Tonks, Hotel-Motel-No Tell/Bars, LEF, etc...... I've been hitting the bar and woman sceen around here forever, but always looking for more. Hey i might be a freak, but its FUN!

Toxic

Rey
01-06-04, 05:40
Yellow Fever: Personally I try not to stop in New England at all...too many trucks and not enough parking spots, especially afther the new HOS regulations took effect sunday. I have heard from a couple of other truckers that the Sturbridge Isle was a good place to go in summer, but when the cold north wind comes, the girls leave. If by Portsmouth, you mean the T/A on exit 3 in Greenland, I've never seen or heard of anything there.

Yellow Fever
01-07-04, 02:09
Thank you for the Info Rey

Valpostang
01-13-04, 11:20
Thanks Rey,

I usually do not go the direction of youngstown, but I will keep this info handy just incase I do.

Be safe.

Const Worker
02-17-04, 13:07
Any thing going on at Manada Hill?

Rey
02-20-04, 01:12
Trip report:
Date: Sunday 2/15/04

Was quiet when I pulled in at approx. 5:30. Waited for a couple of hours, and was about to pull out when at around 7:30, girls started coming out of the woodwork. Between 7:15 and 7:45 about 6 girls came out at once. Range varied from 5.5 to 9.
Got half and half from "Storm" for standard rates minus 10.

Note: negotiating and undercutting of price is normally frowned upon by the lot regulars. Any girl that consistantly undercuts price is subject to severe beatings.

Has anyone ever been to either of the folling massage joints? I can't remember the names so I'll just give the locations.
1. I-84 in Pennsylvania, exit 20. Lake Wallenpaupack area.
2. I-81 in Pennsylvania, exit 24. North of Chambersburg.

Const Worker
02-20-04, 06:41
What are the normal rates?

Rey
02-21-04, 11:47
The local rates for the Manada Hill girls are 40/60/80. It's a pretty friendly group of girls, and they all work together to keep the prices at those levels no matter what. I got it for sixty last time, but the oral didn't last very long, and Storm wasn't the best looker.

I forgot to describe her last time for the lurkers who want some. Storm is 21, 5'6" approx. 120 lb. 34b bust, and brown shoulder length hair. Was wearing tight jeans and a belly shirt (in 18 degree weather.) Slightly noticeable mustache.

Note to Jimmy Smits and Const. Worker.
I'm not sure what kind of vehicles y'all are driving, but anything with less than ten wheels will not attract a girl, especially in the back lot of the gables. Hunting Lot lizards is slightly different than hunting regular street girls, in that they always have safehouses(trucks) to run to, and an good warning/communication system in the CB. Most of these girls, after they've finished their initial walk, don't step out of the warmth of their safehouses unless they've got a customer arranged. So it always will look deader than it really is, especially when a car (potential cop) is on the lot. Good luck hunting.

Rey
02-21-04, 11:58
The local rates for the Manada Hill girls are 40/60/80. It's a pretty friendly group of girls, and they all work together to keep the prices at those levels no matter what. I got it for sixty last time, but the oral didn't last very long, and Storm wasn't the best looker.

I forgot to describe her last time for the lurkers who want some. Storm is 21, 5'6" approx. 120 lb. 34b bust, and brown shoulder length hair. Was wearing tight jeans and a belly shirt (in 18 degree weather.) Slightly noticeable mustache.

Note to Jimmy Smits and Const. Worker.
I'm not sure what kind of vehicles y'all are driving, but anything with less than ten wheels will not attract a girl, especially in the back lot of the gables. Hunting Lot lizards is slightly different than hunting regular street girls, in that they always have safehouses(trucks) to run to, and an good warning/communication system in the CB. Most of these girls, after they've finished their initial walk, don't step out of the warmth of their safehouses unless they've got a customer arranged. So it always will look deader than it really is, especially when a car (potential cop) is on the lot. Good luck hunting.

Steep Mountain
02-23-04, 13:02
Rey,

The spa is called Serenity Spa. It is only a RT place. Not bad for the price. Any thing on any truck stops in NEPA?

Jury Duty
03-17-04, 04:50
I assume this board is frequented mostly by truckers, but I wanted to post something I found rather unusual. I went up I95 from Dunn, NC to the NJ Turnpike. I found it odd that there are no billboards or advertisements for strip clubs or spas along the path. Maybe if I had gone on the beltways or business routes. But in NC I85 is filled with these billboards in Charlotte and Greensboro. I95 also has some in southern NC and plenty in SC. Just thought it was kinda odd.

Long Stroker
03-17-04, 22:06
Jury Duty,

I live here in the Commonwealth of Virginia. But to some locals, it is known as the Communistwealth of VA. The paternalistic state government always knows what is best for its citizens and doesn't hesitate to tell them when they step out of line! No, you will not see any billboards for massage parlors on the interstate. They would never allow them to advertise there. Massage places exist in VA, but mainly in the Northern Virginia area.

LS

Rey
03-28-04, 18:27
Northeast Reports, 2-26 through 3/28

Indianapolis, In 3/24/04
Arrived at 0200. Went to back of the truckstop south of 465/Harding. Three confirmed girls. Two in a purple Mirage that wouldn't date a black male. Met "Honey", a brunette approximately 5'6" 120 ish. 34B-26-33. Good girl, gave multiple positions, very enthusiastic. BBJ for $.3 full svc. for $.4

Looks 6.5 Selection 4 Price 8 Service 8.5 Overall 6.5

Uncomfirmed sightings:
3/3 TA Lodi, Oh 2 girls in back lot.

Kev 3X
04-10-04, 17:53
Anything going on at any of the Wisconsin stops? Especially in the Madison area?

skeetm
04-11-04, 20:48
Any fun along I-70 from CO to PA? Road trip and I'm looking for some fun.

Thanks Guys,

Skeet

Informate
04-12-04, 15:16
SKEETM

I 70 to PA of of exit 11 on Dallas pike at the TA Listen to your Radio for a girl named Candy Cane. She is sweet. Also check out the VIP room at Jill Gentelnmens club. Its located in same area. ask for spice

INFORMATE

Bill Buxton
04-13-04, 13:28
Any new action at micky d's in Hew Haven CT. north or south?

Bill Buxton
04-23-04, 10:34
There is a place on rt. 13 across from the old t-stop in Whilmington DE. called RON'S. There is action there so they say. The old t-stop was great over 30-40 girls per night it was unreal!!!

Gecko911
05-01-04, 08:25
Hello,

Does anyone have any reports on Connecticut truck stops?

Bill Buxton
05-08-04, 18:42
GECKO:

Try the micky D'S on 95th street exit #40 and the girls work both sides. They work one side of 95 and then the other. There use to be action at the mayflower ts which is now the (pilot) at exit 40. Try the shithole beside it secondie bros. truck stop. These gals will take anything thats not nailed down so watch your shit brother!!!!

BB

Gecko911
05-08-04, 22:54
Thanks Bill, swing by both areas next time i am in the area. Do they hand in any certain area, or just find a nice parking spot with a view and wait.

Thanks again

Gecko911

Azz Man
05-13-04, 18:03
I'm a trucker who travels I-95 periodically for day trips to NY. I get onto 95S in Bridgeport (off of Rt.8). There are two rest areas(Bridgeport and Norwalk?) before you hit NY.

Any action to be had at these rest areas? I usually hit them in the morning between 7 and 9am, and on my way back North in the early afternoon. I havent seen any indications of action so far.

Bill Buxton
05-23-04, 19:16
Park near the fence that way you can look down a hole row at a time. Never park out by th street this is a no action area because of LE.

PLAY SAFE

BUXTON.

Evil Twin II
06-01-04, 21:12
I wanted to know if anyone had info on the truck stop off of the NJ Turnpike exit 7. Heard word that there was action there but never seen it for myself.

Booty Freak
06-07-04, 16:01
Hey guys,

I would like to know if there is any action in CT and NJ interstates. I'm from NYC but I travel to NJ and CT alot, almost every weekend. Are there any truck stops that have decent action? I travel on 95 and 91 in CT and 1&9 and 287 in NJ (95 sometimes), so if anybody has info on that it would be great.

Thanks alot and happy hunting.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Hot 4x4
06-19-04, 02:40
Got a scoop on Candy Cane! she is now a driver for JB. She is working out of Johnstown, NY at a DC. She still hops from truck to truck at the TA in Fultonville between runs and only at night. She has been very good to some of us JB drivers. NO COST$$$$

Const Worker
07-10-04, 06:02
Hey fellas,

Anything new at Manada Hill? Just wondering if Storm is still around.

In the know
07-21-04, 08:54
Some friends and I were curious if there was any action at the TA truck stop off the Ruby Road exit of I-84 in Northern Connecticut. It's between Hartford and the Massachusetts border, not sure what town it is.

Gecko911
08-11-04, 11:45
Anything new in the Connecticut area? Have not been out in a while.

Thanks

Grand Imaginer II
08-27-04, 23:11
I've spent a few nights at the TA in northern Connecticut and from what I have seen, nothing is going on there.

Paland
09-09-04, 20:09
Just a heads up that the local Harrisburg radio station was interviewing LE and some truckers this afternoon. I heard this on the top of the hour news 4 times today. LE was stating that they watching the Miracle Mile at Carlisle PA for prostitution (I81 and I76).

Apparently there have complaints. LE says they will prosecute the johns and post pic and names and will contact the trucker's employer too. WTF.

Be carefull.

Hot 4x4
10-13-04, 14:40
TA in Bloomsbury, NJ Exit 7 on 78th St. or I-78 for those non drivers.
Park in the back, it gets very dark and quiet except for the ocassional truck driving around.

Have to wait till after 9pm 2-3 girls will walk the lot. They will not advertise on the radio. If you spot one open your door, whistle not loud, she will make her way to you. Petite hispanic girl early 20's, 95#s or so but the ass and tits match her height of 4'10".

Negotiated full service for 25$. Started with a cbj, that was out of this world, almost popped the nut right then. She could suck the chrome off the lug nuts with out trying. After the warm up, she had me lay back and straddled my member. She was so tight I thought the condom was gonna break. As she worked it in, she kept ooh and awhhing like she was catching a nut. Finally had to turn her over and go missionary, for 25$ and she is the one you wish you could have riding in your truck all the time. She is still on my mind. Will make plans on stopping there next time through.

JMG
10-18-04, 21:54
hi all --

I hail from CT, and do most of my mongering there, but I also find myself on the road for work frequently. Is it possible for a guy in an automobile to find services at a truck stop/rest area? If so, which truck stops are most auto-driver friendly? Any advice on hooking up? Areas to focus on would be CT, NY, PA, MA...

JMG

Rocky11
10-24-04, 12:17
I pass thru there quite often and have looked quickly thru the TS parking lots but never see anything. Is that really the case? I know there is that spa place just south off I70 (which I used to visit quite often) but I understand its nothing like it used to be. Is there really no LL action at either TS in town?

Const Worker
11-14-04, 08:11
Hey Gents, starting to run 11 & 15 from Harrisburg to NY any info?

Freelow
11-17-04, 09:08
Hey Hey Hey,

I am headed from Boston, MA to Erie, PA next week.

Are there any truck stops on I90 west bound in New YOrk that have action?

Thanks for the help.

Old Man River
11-19-04, 11:34
Used to be a lot of lizards at that truck stop a few years back. Anything happening these days.

OMR

Freelow
11-23-04, 08:32
If you are talking about Amesbury, MA, I would say no.

I travel the area quite a bit, hopping from 495 to 95, and I have not seen any action there in the 5 years that I have been traveling that route.

Sorry.

Bill Buxton
11-27-04, 01:41
Harrisburg had more action in the 76 truck stop years back than most. The gals were good looking most of the time.

The answer to the I-9- deal is the small t-stop in Albany NY. There is one down by the river, not sure of the name. You might find a gal wanting a ride across there at any given time also.

Good luck, and stay safe.

B.BUXTON.

Bill Buxton
11-27-04, 01:48
The gals are ramped in CT at the north and south bound service plazas. This is on 95th street just below hartford. The gals will cross the highway out front at night and what a thing that is to see. 3-4 lanes of traffic at 75mph and some cracked out gal making a run on things.

There is an up swing to this the holiday season is here and some local gals will wonder in of the street in there own cars looking for extra cash. You can find some great things there after dark!!!

As far as the car service goes they will do you even if you show up on roller skates!!!

Play safe,stay safe.

B.BUXTON.

Travis
11-28-04, 11:59
Any news in the Columbus Ohio area? I drive between Cincy, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh and am looking for info about any stops along the way.

T

Roaddawg
12-11-04, 23:30
Is there anything going on on 80 at all.