PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to Mass.

LBrad52
09-23-20, 20:53
Evening mongers, I live in R.I. How are some of you getting by the restrictions in going into Mass. ?

I have something set up for Sat. In Fall River but a little leary of getting pinched. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

DurtyDawg
09-23-20, 21:49
Evening mongers, I live in R.I. How are some of you getting by the restrictions in going into Mass. ?

I have something set up for Sat. In Fall River but a little leery of getting pinched. Any suggestions?

Thanks.What restrictions? I'm back and forth on 195 and Rt 6 on a nearly daily basis, some days more than once, and I haven't seen a cop car in months, much less any kind of restriction. Feel free to move around our free country, social distancing and PPE in place, of course.

Tp1701
09-23-20, 22:25

I have something set up for Sat. In Fall River but a little leary of getting pinched. Any suggestions?

Thanks.I've been going to MA weekly since the beginning of August and have yet to be stopped for anything. I even drove all the way up to Boston last week with no issues.

Willy O
09-23-20, 22:27

Thanks.I travel within RI, CT and MA almost weekly and nothing is being enforced. I have CT plates even though I live in RI half the time and early on used to have to stop at a couple stations where the national guard in RI would be and never had a problem passing through. Just told them I was from the three state area and working. I don't think there are anymore patrols anywhere at the time. Just visiting and returning will probably suffice although I highly doubt anything would happen. JMO!