PDA

View Full Version : Wct

CC Boy
10-31-05, 21:12
I hit WCT the other day. I was met by Judy- she told me that she has been there for some time, but I have never seen her. She was, wtihout a doubt, the hottest provider I have ever seen at WCT. Now, keep in mind fellas that all the WCT girls still pale in comparison to the City AMP's.

I asked for a 30 minute session for .4 and threw in a .2 tip after the session. R&T was on the menu and some light groping- nothing more. I would love to hear if somone is able to peel any more action out of this place.

Is the Concordville place open again? How about the new place I have heard of in Media? Any local burb action that we are not writing about? I even saw a sign for one in Berwyn that I have heard no mention of. Any updates folks?

~CC

Shadow 11
11-07-05, 22:46
I have a similiar experience. I tend to go for a full hour, as they do give a very good massage there. Finished with the ol R&T. A little light groping always seems to be on the menu. The one provider liked to rub herself on my legs.

Fortuity4
11-11-05, 21:58
Shadow,

That sounds like Candy.

High Pockets
11-15-05, 20:22
Just some questions, fellas. What is R&T, and where is WCT?
I'm basically a SW guy, but I would like to try an MP once. Any advice?
Thanks,
HP

Jacken
11-15-05, 22:04
Just some questions, fellas. What is R&T, and where is WCT?
I'm basically a SW guy, but I would like to try an MP once. Any advice?
Thanks,
HP

R&T = rub and tug, aka HJ only

Barthomer2005
11-17-05, 16:09
Saw someone last week going by the name of Amy. Usual R & T, let me roam a little. Not very good looking... just average. Give her a 6.

Maybe I should just ask for Judy next time. Is there anything else on her menu besides R & T?

Breast Love
11-28-05, 01:37
So is WCT an AMP? Or some other nationality?

I'm still not sure if I should give it a go. Itcertianly is more convenient for me then the city, but is the service worth the convenience?

Philly Piston
11-29-05, 01:58
You guys need to realize that out here in the 'burbs, we get the middle-age women who allow some roaming, but not often if at all. I personally have never gotten more than a HJ and have not read one post of anyone getting any more than that.

WCT and the Apple spa (look it up in the yellow pages) are good for an occasional rub and tug. If you want more, you will have to do a little travelling.

Breast Love
02-13-06, 03:25
Had 2 recent massages at WCT.

Both by 30's to early 40's women, both nice. One was named Kim.

Both ended in a R&T with roaming, but no nudity.

Overall a good place for a quick R&T. I tipped $20 once, which seemed ok, and $40 the second time, which seemed like she won the lottery, so you be the judge.

$60 for the hour.

~Breastlove

Guysmiley1980
02-13-06, 13:50
Where is WCT? I live in CC Philly, so I have never heard of this place before.

Hammerjack
11-09-06, 11:21
This is a grea place for .60 entry fee. Great massage and flip for the R&T. The staff is nice. Very clean and quiet there. Enjoy.

The Jack

Hammerjack
11-09-06, 11:29
Where is WCT? I live in CC Philly, so I have never heard of this place before.This is on West Chester Pike, in West Chester just before the 202 onramp when going west. Tucked behind the Pizza place and Starbucks, Make right on Five Points and its the second building on right.

Enjoy it.

Jack

Upperdarbyman
03-12-07, 19:52
I have been looking for WCT for 2 days. I haven't found it. I asked people around and they never heard of Five Points Road.

Please some one help me. Suggestions?

Thrills
03-13-07, 04:53
I have not been there personally, but maybe I can help. Did you try any driving direction web sites on the internet. I would recommend:

1) go to http://maps.yahoo.com/dd

2) type in your address

3) type in their address: 7 North Five Points Road, West Chester, PA (don't need to include zip code)

That should lead you in the right direction...

If you drive out there soon, again, and still can't find the place, just ask a gas station or service store, say hey, do you know of a "massage place" around here. They might be able to help you finally reach your destination.

Or PM a poster on this site who's been there recently. The poster could probably give you exact directions or landmarks it's right next to.

Did hear about this place that is a Asian Massage Parlor, service isn't the greatest and all you get is HJ at the end of your session.

In my opinion, if still can't find it....your not missing too much...from the previous reviews I've read on this place.

Thrills

Serendipity26
03-13-07, 08:56
I have been looking for WCT for 2 days. I haven't found it. I asked people around and they never heard of Five Points Road.

Please some one help me. Suggestions?New poster but I'm pretty sure it's ok to post some help on location. Anyway, do what Thrills said, use Yahoo maps. But as for the final part, here's how you can recognize 5 points road.

When you're on West Chester Pike, you're looking for a road with a Starbucks on the corner. You turn onto Five Points, and Starbucks will now be on your left. About 10 seconds later down the road there will be a strip of small stores and apartments on your right. There is even a sign for West Chester Therapy. The trick is that once you pull in, it's not one of the shops at hte front. You park, and then walk around to an entrance on the side of the building. Or just call them from your cell.

Women are upper 30s to mid 40s. Sometimes somewhat attractive, sometimes eh with a litlte extra weight. There are usually two women there so you can insist on the better one. Massage will be mediocre. But they do know the ending well and it's not too rushed.

Thrills
03-13-07, 16:12
Has anyone been to Claire's Spa in Trevose (Bucks County)? It's a white, american massage parlor. They do have a website. Below is the link:

http://www.clairesspa.com/index2/html

From the website, Claire seems the hottest, a 5' 8'' blonde with a nice set of tits.

I know the rates for the sessions. I just want to know what extra's others have got and with whom.

Thanks for any info you can give me guys! Or PM me. Thrills

Dshare69
06-25-07, 17:23
I've just returned from one of my many visits to WCT. I am in my mid 50's and had surgery for prostate cancer a little over a year ago. Any of the 3-4 girls I've seen have been friendly, supportive and helpful. I don't expect anything more than a good TS, an attentive, energetic massage and a willingness to work for the HR. I've never asked for more than OTC roaming. I pay .6 to the house and .4 to the girl because I want her to know I appeciate the good service. The girls vary in age. I'm thinking primarily in their 30's but they know how to look young.

Deep Pleaser
07-15-07, 00:13
I agree 100% with you,

I get a great massage, esp. from MiMi, and a great HJ.

Deep

CC Boy
08-08-07, 21:35
As most of you know, our Exton Spa (Touch of Asia) got busted last week. WCT and ES are run by the same group and arent that far apart. It is a matter of time before the "not in my neighborhood" clan put a stop to this one as well.

Big question is- do you think the local cops will need ANOTHER 9 month undercover investigation? Just what were they doing for 9 months? Must be nice to have the taxpayer pay for a little hand release...

~CC

Gadoc
10-14-07, 13:44
Was there 2 weeks ago. Mimi gave a very relaxed experience. Standard R&T. Tipped 0.4.

Shadow 11
02-20-08, 23:06
I decided to pop into WCT this afternoon. I was met by two women, one I've been with many times before, and another that I don't recall. Seems a bit older, but good looks.

Well, as normal, I got a great massage. She was actually in the room as I stripped. Got right up on the bed and worked my back.

At one point, she placed baby power on my back and lower areas and lightly massaged. Something different. Reaching underneath as well.

Here is where it got interesting. When I flipped, she actually snuggled up against me and kissed me, holding me close and allowed OTC roaming. It was definitely a unique experience for me.

After the release, she continued with a first class massage and helped me get dressed. Would definitely like to pay her another visit.

Monger10
03-12-08, 04:29
Stopped in last week. I was met by a pretty attractive lady. TS was good, attention to right places. Great massage, After the real massage, she ever so lightly caressed my entire body, slowy working her way to fun spots. This was a fantastic experience, as it seemed like 10 minutes of this. Then the flip and the same thing until the release. That was one of the few times it was better than getting FS.

Any recent news from Sun Accupressure ? I still have not been there since the bust.

Lilvenz1
03-12-08, 14:09
Where is WCT?

Monger10
03-13-08, 03:00
Where is WCT?
See post #14 below

Bill Board
03-24-08, 22:04
Visited WCT for the first time the other day. No problem finding the place, was met by a new employee...decent looking, seemed very nervous.

Overall the massage was okay, did the light touching routine and a quick tug in the end. Can't say there was anything remarkable about the experience with the exception of the noise from above. Sounded like a herd of elephants running around upstairs. Little hard to relax and get into the moment when you are in danger of the ceiling crashing in.

A Knucklehead
04-02-08, 09:10
Any recent news from Sun Accupressure ? I still have not been there since the bust.I visited Sun last week for my first time ever. When I arrived, there was only one attendant, June, but she was a good looker, probably late 20's early 30's. Door Fee. 6 tip your discretion, never discussed. Great massage, with back walk and all. Cool down after the massage with light touch, brushing strategic areas, causing the south to rise. After the flip, she offered to play with the flag pole, and of course I accepted. She also offered for me to play under the clothes above the waste. Not very busty, only allowed otc roaming south of the border. Continued the massage after the HE. All in all, a decent experience, if looking for r/t. I would return.

A Knucklehead
04-14-08, 08:28
Prison for two spa workers

Chinese WOMEN RELEASED ON PAROLE MAY STILL FACE DEPORTATION By MICHAEL P. RELLAHAN, Staff Writer

WEST CHESTER — The message that Judge Anthony Sarcione delivered Friday to two women who had been charged with prostitution was as lyrical as it was straightforward at their sentencing hearing.

"The bottom line is that sex for pay is not OK, " Sarcione told Fang Gui Hua and Jin Lian Hua. "It is illegal. "

Fang, 34, and Jin, 40, were sentenced to six to 12 months in Chester County Prison on misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct, a sentence that was agreed on by both the defense and the prosecution because of perceived weaknesses in the prosecution’s case.

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Ost Prisco told Sarcione he had discussed the issues raised by the defense and determined the disorderly conduct charges were the most appropriate for the case. Even if the pair had been found guilty of promoting prostitution, as they were initially charged, Prisco noted, they likely would have received the same sentence.

"This is an appropriate resolution given the facts, " Ost Prisco said.

The case drew attention to the ongoing problem of prostitution operations disguised as "Asian spas" throughout southeastern Pennsylvania in general and Chester County in particular, according to trooper Michael Romano of the state police’s organized crime unit in Trevose.

Romano said he had identified at least five and as many as 10 such operations in Chester County that are active.

In this case, both women, who are from China but provided investigators with New York City addresses, were arrested in July after undercover state police investigators and cooperating witnesses went to the Touch of Asia Spa on East Lincoln Highway in West Whiteland and either discussed or engaged in paid sexual activity with the women.

In Fang’s case, a trooper went to the Touch of Asia spa on July 31 and met a woman who identified herself as Lucy. According to court documents, he paid her $60 and was taken to a room where he undressed. Lucy then proceeded to give him a massage and suggested that she would fondle him sexually. When he asked if she performed sexual intercourse, she indicated that she did not and he left the building. Lucy was later identified as Fang.

In Jin’s case, another trooper went to the spa on July 19 and met a woman known as Candy. After paying $60 and told to undress, the trooper lay on a table and was given a massage. He then offered her $40 for sex, and she said "Here massagey? " when pointing at his genitals. He stopped her and left the building.

The troopers also interviewed two unidentified men who had gone to the spa between May and July. Both men said they had paid Candy and Lucy to stimulate them sexually.

The two women answered questions put to them by Sarcione through the aid of an interpreter in their native Mandarin, although both acknowledged they spoke some rudimentary English. Dressed in blue prison overalls from the Carbon County Correctional Facility, where they were held, they declined to make any statements to the court and responded to Sarcione with simple yes or no answers.

They were represented by attorney Daniel A. Rendine of Philadelphia, who said he had gotten involved with the case after being referred by an attorney he knew. Ost Prisco said the disorderly conduct charges related to the women because they had engaged in actions that were an offensive condition that served no legitimate purpose, specifically being involved in illegal activity, which could be considered sexual by nature.

Sarcione made certain the women knew of his displeasure with their actions. "The conduct exhibited here is demeaning to you yourselves as individuals, " he said. "This type of activity can seriously damage the community, especially the Chester County community. "

According to Ost Prisco, the case began when business owners in neighboring areas on East Lincoln Highway in Exton complained to police about goings-on at the Touch of Asia Spa.

Police, in surveilling the operations over a period of 30 to 40 hours from March to July, witnessed a steady stream of adult male customers going in and out of the business, even after the posted 10 p. M. Closing time.

According to a search warrant prepared by Romano on two instances, "the business appeared so busy with male customers that new customers were either being turned away or were leaving on their own accord, not wanting to wait. "

He said it appeared to him that the employees at the spa slept at the building overnight and rarely left the building. However, after Thursday’s hearing, Romano declined to answer whether he believed the employees were being held in the operation against their will.

Romano spoke to a reporter after the sentencing of the difficulty police have in closing such operations. He said that even after arrests, the business owners will simply lay low for a few weeks and start up again when they feel comfortable. "They are money makers, " he said. Business owners know that they can earn thousands of dollars a week, and landlords who own the buildings where the businesses are located are either unwilling to pay the legal costs to evict their tenants or willing to turn a blind eye to the operations because of the money they bring in.

"The business owner is making a lot of money and the landlord is making a lot of money, " the trooper said.

After the sentencing, Rendine told reporters there were "substantial issues" that would have made it difficult for the prosecution to prove charges of prostitution, specifically "as to whether or not either of my clients engaged in any sexual activity for pay, which is the crux of their case. "

He said he had handled as many as 60 such cases involving accusations of prostitution in Asian "spas, " primarily in Philadelphia and Montgomery County. "Sometimes the charges stick, sometimes they don’t, " he said. "I consider this a victory for the defense. "

The women were granted an immediate parole from prison because of the length of time they have already served in jail but may face deportation proceedings nonetheless by immigration authorities.

To contact staff writer Michael P. Rellahan, send an e-mail to mrellahanatdailylocal.com.

Member #5944
07-08-08, 11:21
Anyone been here lately?

Been over 6 months for me.

Monger10
07-25-08, 07:54
Yes. About 4 weeks ago. Same great service. 1 great hour, ending with a very sensual HJ.

Anyone been here lately?

Been over 6 months for me.

Jimmyjohn2
01-08-09, 11:31
I have wanted to go here for a while but don't know if it's still open. It is convenient to my house and I would like to find a good HJ/BJ place to complement the AMP FS places I frequent in CC. Also price is lower?

Yes. About 4 weeks ago. Same great service. 1 great hour, ending with a very sensual HJ.

Jimmyjohn2
01-08-09, 11:33
I have wanted to go here for a while but don't know if it's still open. It is convenient to my house and I would like to find a good HJ/BJ place to complement the AMP FS places I frequent in CC. Also price is lower?

Shadow 11
01-09-09, 23:17
I have wanted to go here for a while but don't know if it's still open. It is convenient to my house and I would like to find a good HJ/BJ place to complement the AMP FS places I frequent in CC. Also price is lower?I was there a few weeks ago. Never rushed. A full hour with a really great massage, then they start with the erotic touching, flip and HJ. $60 for the hour, then add on a tip.

Jimmyjohn2
01-12-09, 11:52
What kind of tip is expected? Hopefully not as high as the $ that gets you FS in an AMP?

I was there a few weeks ago. Never rushed. A full hour with a really great massage, then they start with the erotic touching, flip and HJ. $60 for the hour, then add on a tip.

Jimmyjohn2
01-12-09, 11:55
I RTFF!! .4 to .6 seems to be the range of tips?

I was there a few weeks ago. Never rushed. A full hour with a really great massage, then they start with the erotic touching, flip and HJ. $60 for the hour, then add on a tip.

BearDick
01-13-09, 11:21
I visited WCT and was very happy with the service, great value. I missed mimi, was told shes not there anymore. They have been the same price for years.

Member #5944
06-03-09, 07:10
Took a ride out the other nite, it's been a while for me. Met with "Uni" (sp? ), regardless, same menu. Shower was only fair but she made up for it 5 minutes into the massage. Oh yeah, she gave a nice massage too. Same donations as before.

Fbtom
09-29-09, 12:47
What is wrong with "activity" of men driving to this place? Men do this all the time when they go to a barber shop. Maybe they are jealous because they aren't getting as many customers. Do they ever consider that the traffic to these spas may help them also? For example, I would not be getting pizza at the local shop if I wasn't headed to the spa, or getting gas at the local gas station. If they close these places down, they may have even less traffic to their business also.

I have often wondered why you can go to a bar, pick up a **** there. Buy her drinks, food, and whatever. Then go back to her place and get anything that you want and it isn't illegal. Can't be about hygiene as some bar tramps are quite nasty! Must be about doing it as a business. Make it legal and tax it like any other business so that we can all enjoy real freedom.

I wonder if the men who cooperated were coerced into giving info?

Now, if these girls are being forced to do things, that would be different altogether. I understand the the boys and girls in blue got a job to do, but go after the people who might be forcing girls to do this, not just the girls or the visitors! I see that the article read that they kind of put the girl up to doing something, isn't that entrapment? The officer is alone with her at that point, who is to say that more wasn't done? Why not ask the girls if they are doing this on their own free will vs. Being forced to do so in some manner?

I know I'm preaching to the choir, just had to vent a little.

Be careful out there. I just drove passed a nail salon that looked like a spa and leo was obviously watching the place. What was funny is that it looked closed with no cars in the lot. It was within 10 miles the SENA place, but don't recall the name or locale. Maybe a sting setup?

Jimmyjohn2
11-04-09, 14:53
What news article are you referring to?

What is wrong with "activity" of men driving to this place? Men do this all the time when they go to a barber shop. Maybe they are jealous because they aren't getting as many customers. Do they ever consider that the traffic to these spas may help them also? For example, I would not be getting pizza at the local shop if I wasn't headed to the spa, or getting gas at the local gas station. If they close these places down, they may have even less traffic to their business also.

I have often wondered why you can go to a bar, pick up a **** there. Buy her drinks, food, and whatever. Then go back to her place and get anything that you want and it isn't illegal. Can't be about hygiene as some bar tramps are quite nasty! Must be about doing it as a business. Make it legal and tax it like any other business so that we can all enjoy real freedom.

I wonder if the men who cooperated were coerced into giving info?

Now, if these girls are being forced to do things, that would be different altogether. I understand the the boys and girls in blue got a job to do, but go after the people who might be forcing girls to do this, not just the girls or the visitors! I see that the article read that they kind of put the girl up to doing something, isn't that entrapment? The officer is alone with her at that point, who is to say that more wasn't done? Why not ask the girls if they are doing this on their own free will vs. Being forced to do so in some manner?

I know I'm preaching to the choir, just had to vent a little.

Be careful out there. I just drove passed a nail salon that looked like a spa and leo was obviously watching the place. What was funny is that it looked closed with no cars in the lot. It was within 10 miles the SENA place, but don't recall the name or locale. Maybe a sting setup?

Fbtom
11-09-09, 23:15
This one

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=640239&postcount=27

Member #5944
11-10-09, 08:24
This one...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=640239&postcount=27This thread has nothing to do w/WCT, why post it here?

Fbtom
11-12-09, 01:37
Regardless if this was the wrong place, I was responding to an earlier post that is within this WCT thread.

Jamescl
11-24-09, 15:45
Does WCT see walk-ins?

Or is it by appointment only?

Jamescl
11-24-09, 18:24
Does WCT see walk-ins, or do you need an appointment?

David51
11-25-09, 01:20
Does WCT see walk-ins, or do you need an appointment?

They take walk-ins. I have never made an appointment, and never waited, either..but I generally go during the day.

Iorek
07-17-10, 18:35
I've been AWOL for quite some time this year and have partaken of nothing so I'm jonesin..Is wtc (by 5-points) still open? Are they still good service wise? Anyone know what time they close as I tend to be a very late nite kinda guy..

Barthomer2005
07-28-10, 16:47
I've been AWOL for quite some time this year and have partaken of nothing so I'm jonesin..Is wtc (by 5-points) still open? Are they still good service wise? Anyone know what time they close as I tend to be a very late nite kinda guy..

Don't know what time they close.

Nothing has changed much in the way of service.

David51
07-04-11, 15:10
I stopped by yesterday (Sunday July 3) around 4pm. Closed up tight. Just in case the outer door was locked by accident (happened once before) I called from the parking lot. No answer. I'm hoping that they were just closed for the long weekend. Did not try today.

-D51

Member #5944
07-14-11, 16:37
I stopped by yesterday (Sunday July 3) around 4pm. Closed up tight. Just in case the outer door was locked by accident (happened once before) I called from the parking lot. No answer. I'm hoping that they were just closed for the long weekend. Did not try today.

-D51Was there about a month ago, was open then. Any updates?

David51
07-27-11, 12:23
Went to WCT a couple of weeks ago. Open as usual. I asked about them being closed the 4th of July weekend. They apparently went to New York and got back late. (Not sure if she meant the night before, or what. But nevertheless they are back to normal).

-D51