PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt For Size Queens

DeeJohn808
09-19-20, 14:19
Starting this thread to highlight girls who like big ones. (7 inches and up). These girls can be at AMP, or SW, or indies.

So far in my limited experience I haven't found any size queens on Oahu. Even assuring women that big jr can go slow and gentle, there'a a lot of trepdiation on Oahu about the bigger ones. So any size queens on Oahu are really unique. Please share any size queens that you stumble across in your journeys and I'll do the same.

Lick YourClit
09-19-20, 16:35
Starting this thread to highlight girls who like big ones. (7 inches and up). These girls can be at AMP, or SW, or indies.

So far in my limited experience I haven't found any size queens on Oahu. Even assuring women that big jr can go slow and gentle, there'a a lot of trepdiation on Oahu about the bigger ones. So any size queens on Oahu are really unique. Please share any size queens that you stumble across in your journeys and I'll do the same.Try hannah at pcr and try leiah even misa can take it too haven't seen her in a while though hope she's ok most of the providers just have fun on the tip can't go all the way in.

DeeJohn808
09-19-20, 18:57
Try hannah at pcr and try leiah even misa can take it too haven't seen her in a while though hope she's ok most of the providers just have fun on the tip can't go all the way in.Thanks. Do any of these girls really *like* big?

Lick YourClit
09-19-20, 21:27
Thanks. Do any of these girls really *like* big?Yeah I think they like it they say they love it.

Enona1
09-20-20, 00:20
Try hannah at pcr and try leiah even misa can take it too haven't seen her in a while though hope she's ok most of the providers just have fun on the tip can't go all the way in.Hana hasn't been at PCR since first lockdown. Closed until this one is lifted. Hope she comes back. She told me she has a daughter in high school (McKinley). Wonder what she looks like?

Lick YourClit
09-20-20, 01:18
Hana hasn't been at PCR since first lockdown. Closed until this one is lifted. Hope she comes back. She told me she has a daughter in high school (McKinley). Wonder what she looks like?Yeah haven't seen her in a while her daughter is bigger then her she is small compared to her daughter.

DeeJohn808
09-20-20, 18:28
So far my experience is that indy providers are more open to big. I guess because they don't have to hit a daily quota so can take a bigger one and risk being sore.

Also Lick drop me your OF link.

Mundeok9
09-20-20, 18:33
Junko did not say straight up that she likes big dick, but I got the feeling that is her style. I am slightly bigger than average and she loved it. I think she prefers Asian guys too. She gave me that impression. Go read her column for more info.

DeeJohn808
09-20-20, 23:13
Junko specifically told me she doesn't like big. Its too bad; she has a nice personality and I wanted to get to know her better. But when she said no big I moved on. YMMV.

Junko did not say straight up that she likes big dick, but I got the feeling that is her style. I am slightly bigger than average and she loved it. I think she prefers Asian guys too. She gave me that impression. Go read her column for more info.

Shy Boto
09-21-20, 10:09
Junko did not say straight up that she likes big dick, but I got the feeling that is her style. I am slightly bigger than average and she loved it. I think she prefers Asian guys too. She gave me that impression. Go read her column for more info.I think she likes average or above average not small she was nice to me she like the way I look and smell but I could tell she didn't like my below average size I think she likes 7 inch not below average and not super big like 11 inch.

FD3S808
09-22-20, 00:41
I think she likes average or above average not small she was nice to me she like the way I look and smell but I could tell she didn't like my below average size I think she likes 7 inch not below average and not super big like 11 inch.Now I'm getting flick because she thinks I'm you. I'm at 6" and she did not like it when I went deep. If you're packing you're going to get limited service.

Lick YourClit
09-22-20, 03:50
Junko specifically told me she doesn't like big. Its too bad; she has a nice personality and I wanted to get to know her better. But when she said no big I moved on. YMMV.Do you have any size queens or any girl you know that is good with size.

DeeJohn808
09-22-20, 20:59
Seriously guys: unless you are 7 inches and up, AND a girl specifically tells you she likes big AND takes you well, don't post her here. No "maybe" or "I have a feeling she likes it".

Do you have any size queens or any girl you know that is good with size.Not much luck. I found one provider who can take it, but she asked me to keep quiet. The other providers I reached out to just don't won't big. Definitely no girl who really *likes* it. I never had this problem on the mainland. Might have to find a non-Asian / non-local girl.

Lick YourClit
09-22-20, 21:16
Seriously guys: unless you are 7 inches and up, AND a girl specifically tells you she likes big AND takes you well, don't post her here. No "maybe" or "I have a feeling she likes it".

Not much luck. I found one provider who can take it, but she asked me to keep quiet. The other providers I reached out to just don't like big. Definitely no girl who really *likes* it. Might have to find a non-Asian / non-local girl.Have you tried nana the one supposedly momo from sanho.

Kaneohe33
09-23-20, 06:05
When I got started in the hobby back in 2001, the providers didn't appear to have a problem with size. I am 6 1/4 long, with a 6 inch girth and I didn't start hearing, "you too big" until about 6 or 7 years ago.

I remember going to VIP and requesting Ruby, she never had a problem with my size, but when she came to my room, she said "I cannot, you are too big. ".

The legendary Dee Jay Lopez once rejected my money because of my size.

Going to Happiness was a waste of time because all but one woman, and it wasn't the Korean blond girl, rejected my money. "Too big, honey. ".

These last few years, more and more providers are rejecting my money because of dick size.

Lick YourClit
09-23-20, 06:48
Kara from tonbo is good too she liked it but don't know if she is still here last I here she was at osaka.

MasterChief69
09-24-20, 09:09
When I got started in the hobby back in 2001, the providers didn't appear to have a problem with size. I am 6 1/4 long, with a 6 inch girth and I didn't start hearing, "you too big" until about 6 or 7 years ago.

I remember going to VIP and requesting Ruby, she never had a problem with my size, but when she came to my room, she said "I cannot, you are too big. ".

The legendary Dee Jay Lopez once rejected my money because of my size.

Going to Happiness was a waste of time because all but one woman, and it wasn't the Korean blond girl, rejected my money. "Too big, honey. ".

These last few years, more and more providers are rejecting my money because of dick size.I'm bigger than you are and the only girl I had trouble with at Happiness was Shiny. She wouldn't reject me but, I had to go very slow, very shallow and not take a long time. I basically had to let her extend her BJ, which Shiny is great at, till I was feeling that urge. Then I would fuck her. I knew her a long time, all the way back to when she was Blue at CHM and I loved her to death but, she could not handle it. At Happiness I had Sasha, Yuna, Kimmy, Fun, Linda, Connie, Rebecca, Rachel, Lei, Suji, Tianna (probably the tightest of the bunch), Sugar, Naomi and more.

In fact in just about any of the legacy AMPs I only got flat out rejected by Pink at Kison. Page would complain a little towards the end of her run at Rejuve and again at Tonbo but, she still took and did 2 full days of takeout with me. None of the tight waifs at Empire ever rejected me. Luxx preferred big. Wara, Nana, Jolin, Kara, Vivian, Joy, Sugar, Kara all took legit poundings.

DeeJay? She took me in all 3 holes. Curvy DeeJay did. Skinny DeeJay did. Raw, video, pictures, outdoors, in the back of my truck.

Lick YourClit
09-24-20, 16:39
I'm bigger than you are and the only girl I had trouble with at Happiness was Shiny. She wouldn't reject me but, I had to go very slow, very shallow and not take a long time. I basically had to let her extend her BJ, which Shiny is great at, till I was feeling that urge. Then I would fuck her. I knew her a long time, all the way back to when she was Blue at CHM and I loved her to death but, she could not handle it. At Happiness I had Sasha, Yuna, Kimmy, Fun, Linda, Connie, Rebecca, Rachel, Lei, Suji, Tianna (probably the tightest of the bunch), Sugar, Naomi and more.

In fact in just about any of the legacy AMPs I only got flat out rejected by Pink at Kison. Page would complain a little towards the end of her run at Rejuve and again at Tonbo but, she still took and did 2 full days of takeout with me. None of the tight waifs at Empire ever rejected me. Luxx preferred big. Wara, Nana, Jolin, Kara, Vivian, Joy, Sugar, Kara all took legit poundings.

DeeJay? She took me in all 3 holes. Curvy DeeJay did. Skinny DeeJay did. Raw, video, pictures, outdoors, in the back of my truck.Yup I agree I had all those girls too only one that didn't like it from happiness was shiny and pink but rebecca connie suji sugar all like it the best was rebbeca she could ride me the longest at happiness sugar was great too for a small petite girl. I talk to luxx to recently she says she wants to do a big dick video with me when she comes to hawaii for her only fans.

Prudential808
10-17-20, 00:41
Ok so.

Length at least 7 inches and girth, magnum L. ?

If girls are ok with using regular size to fuck him, his advice is useless.

HornyBoy13
12-04-20, 18:46
I fucked her the other day. Made her cum twice. This girl is so beautiful. She's young too. We need more young Asian girls in Oahu. I don't know why these grandmas still providing.

GhostRecon
12-04-20, 21:02
Why is your review of Nana in "The Hunt For Size Queens" thread? She's not big correct?

I fucked her the other day. Made her cum twice. This girl is so beautiful. She's young too. We need more young Asian girls in Oahu. I don't know why these grandmas still providing.

Redneck 1
12-04-20, 21:23
I don't know why these grandmas still providing. Because they can still make money doing so. Many mongers like variety, and enjoy (or at least are willing to accept) mature providers. As a monger becomes older, often his maximum acceptable age for providers increases. For example, that old bastard Redneck recently posted about enjoying a 60-year-old BJ provider. Please note that the mature providers thread has 2395 posts, and the granny milfs thread has an additional 242 posts.

Lick YourClit
12-04-20, 21:49
Why is your review of Nana in "The Hunt For Size Queens" thread? She's not big correct?Because nana is a size queen she loves big fat dicks she is not big maybe she 5'5 5'6 on the taller side slim and sexy.

Super Guy
12-04-20, 22:09
I fucked her the other day. Made her cum twice. This girl is so beautiful. She's young too. We need more young Asian girls in Oahu. I don't know why these grandmas still providing.What was the damage?

GhostRecon
12-05-20, 00:40
I forgot this thread was about us guys and our package, not us looking for big girls. Totally messed that up.

Because nana is a size queen she loves big fat dicks she is not big maybe she 5'5 5'6 on the taller side slim and sexy.

HornyBoy13
12-05-20, 01:45
Why is your review of Nana in "The Hunt For Size Queens" thread? She's not big correct?She enjoys a large penis.

Blake123
12-05-20, 04:03
A part-Cuban provider at China Doll tried to charge me a fifty-dollar big dick tax lol.

GhostRecon
12-05-20, 17:53
Yeah, I realized that's what this thread is about. Was thinking that this was the hunt for big girls / tall girls. That was in the fetish thread, sorry about that.

She enjoys a large penis.

Big Gulp
02-11-21, 22:05
Which current providers like it big or can handle?

Prudential808
06-13-21, 16:40

Not much luck. I found one provider who can take it, but she asked me to keep quiet. I found one provider who can take it, but she asked me to keep quiet.

Damn that one provider may be the same one I know. Yeah she wants to keep low, only secret all you enjoy bay for her regulars. Attention will make her go for another months vacation. So I can not reveal it now. A real size queen, hard pounding maniac.

DrMajikLuv69
06-16-21, 12:36
Yup I agree I had all those girls too only one that didn't like it from happiness was shiny and pink but rebecca connie suji sugar all like it the best was rebbeca she could ride me the longest at happiness sugar was great too for a small petite girl. I talk to luxx to recently she says she wants to do a big dick video with me when she comes to Hawaii for her only fans.Yup! Luxx could take a pounding, and her services were consistent whether you were first in the day or tenth or twelfth in the day! Sugar Happiness on the other hand you needed to be gentle with because of her back injury. Sasha, Yuna and Lei were troopers, but Tiana was one of the best!

JusAnoddaGuy
08-26-21, 12:20
The only girl that ever took jr no complaints or too beeg. She would just take my hand walk me straight to room get on knees and start sucking. Then mish and ds and finish BBBJ. Tall skinny girl dressed to nines makeup and hair perfect. Nana has nicer ass but cover BJ. Use to see nana in Aiea house more fun then. Yumi nicer person. Vivian introduce us long time ago when her nani bus up. She still in California l think.

Honolulu Yobo
08-27-21, 05:44
Did she take jr all the way down to the hilt without gagging? Or, did she only go halfway down?

The only girl that ever took jr no complaints or too beeg. She would just take my hand walk me straight to room get on knees and start sucking. Then mish and ds and finish BBBJ. Tall skinny girl dressed to nines makeup and hair perfect. Nana has nicer ass but cover BJ. Use to see nana in Aiea house more fun then. Yumi nicer person. Vivian introduce us long time ago when her nani bus up. She still in California l think..

JusAnoddaGuy
08-28-21, 18:18
Did she take jr all the way down to the hilt without gagging? Or, did she only go halfway down?

.Jr had her choking, she would do a little gag then pull away and cough. She gave up after third try and then just stroked when sucking. Great action though and one trooper.

GolphPro
04-15-23, 19:08
Who likes a fat cock in Honolulu?