PDA

View Full Version : Huntington

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bil73
10-29-05, 15:35
I was in town last weekend and brother there were at least a dozen SW out. most of them fat pigs but in the "manor" there were a couple of sweet things and behind the church there I picked up a super looking one named Tina a blonde about 5'10" and 120 pounds a super body (the smallest tits I've ever seen tho) I got digits from her and plan on calling her next time I'm in town.

MidnightWarior
11-03-05, 00:47
A friend of mine cruised through Huntington Monday and spotted 3 ladies 2 blocks over from Hal Greer, One looked nice but the 3 were close together and he recognized one that he knew was trouble. Beware of a white girl in her 30's with short hair that goes by Nancy. She has skills but is trouble. She doesn't care to lift your wallet, or set you up with a partner that will rob you while you are parked. She has a bad habit and has helped LE several times when she got caught. It is not beyond her to set a hobbiest up for a drug bust. She has been gone for a good while and is just now popping back up.....Just be careful

Bil73
11-24-05, 13:59
cruised the loop last saturday and in the manor I ran into the two sisters g (26) with brown curly hair and her sister with blonde curly hair (28) I decided on the younger one since I'd seen her before they are both about an 8 on the sw scale about 5'2'' and 100 pds real good personalitys and for a couple jacksons you can tour the world, I would highly recommend either one. on down on 7th ave I saw a couple of prospects but having already unloaded my gun I passed both looked ok from a distance I didn't get close enough to see. there where a couple of decent looking bsw also and a few ugly ones (b&w)

MadBastid
11-27-05, 19:44
Hey there,

I normally do not get to Huntington, but I do occasionally stop in Portsmouth, OH. I started a thread there and not much has been added. Any WV mongers have anything to add?

Ez Going One
01-02-06, 09:57
I was out late On Friday night driving back into WV and decided to check out Huntington. I got of the Hal Greer exit and made my way towards what I believe to be the Manor (just short of the underpass near 10th & Greer). Anyway, LE was as thick as ticks on a hound dogs back. I passed back and forth along the back streets and found a curly blonde. I just started to talk with her when LE pulled arond the corner. She was not in the car yet and I told our story is that I am lost and asking for directions. The cop (a cute blonde, by the way....wanted to ask her for a bbbj) approached the car while the girl was still standing there and I repeated her supposed directions on how to get outa there. The cop gave me some crap and tried to coerce me into saying I was there for other reasons but I did not say a word. Anyway, after my little experience, I was driving back down the Hal on my way back to I64 and saw a tall slender straight black haired gal. I motioned her down a side street (Charleston?) but by the time I circled, she was gone.

So much for my escapade at 2:00am in Huntington. I went on to the house and called it a night.

Squeezeplayer
01-03-06, 03:14
Some of the action has moved west from the Hal Greer area. 6th Avenue between 8th St. and 2nd St. has been good hunting ground for me whenever LE is active near 16th St. An occasional cruise around the 6th St. BP turns up a few SWs on their way to or from the store.

Jackie is one of my old faves, but she is out infrequently and can't always be trusted. Shauna was the best, but has apparently moved out of the state and married. Too bad. No one can replace that incredible bod or sweet disposition.

If anyone out there knows of any top-heavy regulars on the streets, let me know.

I'm having withdrawal pains.

Ez Going One
01-28-06, 18:46
I was in Huntington Friday night and ran into Brandy about 2 blocks off Greer. She is a cutie with a nice body and pleasant smile. She had to have the normal from the convenience store (cigs and pop) but after that got down to business. She is about 5'5'', sandy blonde curly hair with a nice figure. I would give her an "8". She had very good oral skills and did not worry about how long it took. I will definitely look for her when in the area again.

Be careful out there.
Will

Rocky11
02-18-06, 09:49
Had a very rewarding visit to this establishment recently - was taken care of by Mercedes. At her request, details available by PM.

MidnightWarior
04-19-06, 23:39
The last 2 times my buddy have traveled to Huntington have been fruitful trips. He said there were ladies out and no LE in sight. Tonight he picked up a tall white girl with brunette hair named Rachel. She was fairly nice looking with nice legs. He said he was taken care of while he drove down 5th Ave. He said she was well worth picking up.

Big K
05-21-06, 00:17
Following the great info here I went for a massage at Oriental the Barboursville AMP last week early afternoon. I called first to see if they were busy she said no and I went on in. I think it was $50 for a half hour. Had an older lady, had to be 50+, 55 maybe, still look pretty good except for the dark age spots on her face. I did my grabby routine and she wasn't down for that. I knew I was in trouble but decided to enjoy the massage if nothing else. She was going at it and I developed a rapport with her and I could tell the massage was going to go long then you clowns started showing up one after another. I figuire prunned mamasan coulda been washing one of you guys but what about the second. Through the paper thin walls I heard the guy ask how much. He opted for the hour for $70. She came back and said time over, no shit. I asked for a hug and did some desperation grabbing, I think she asked what I wanted, I forgot what she said exactly but I think she was trying to find out what kind of finish I was after. With 2 guys waiting there was no way in hell I was going for any rushed extras. I did ask her earlier how many girls worked there she said she was the only one there but there were 2 girls. Maybe next time, then again maybe not.

Rocky11
05-22-06, 11:55
Hey... AS I told you in my PM, it took alot of 'encouragement' of the attendant just to get as far as I did - Mercedes definately WASN"T in her 50's - maybe they were expecting an inspection like the day I was there. As they say, YMMV. I would go back, even if you don't.

Rocky

Following the great info here I went for a massage at Oriental the Barboursville AMP last week early afternoon. I called first to see if they were busy she said no and I went on in. I think it was $50 for a half hour. Had an older lady, had to be 50+, 55 maybe, still look pretty good except for the dark age spots on her face. I did my grabby routine and she wasn't down for that. I knew I was in trouble but decided to enjoy the massage if nothing else. She was going at it and I developed a rapport with her and I could tell the massage was going to go long then you clowns started showing up one after another. I figuire prunned mamasan coulda been washing one of you guys but what about the second. Through the paper thin walls I heard the guy ask how much. He opted for the hour for $70. She came back and said time over, no shit. I asked for a hug and did some desperation grabbing, I think she asked what I wanted, I forgot what she said exactly but I think she was trying to find out what kind of finish I was after. With 2 guys waiting there was no way in hell I was going for any rushed extras. I did ask her earlier how many girls worked there she said she was the only one there but there were 2 girls. Maybe next time, then again maybe not.

Big K
05-27-06, 14:48
Went back to Oriental in Barboursville last week. Saw some kid with glasses in a truck? walking in around midnight as I drove up. Called and tried to get info which can be very hard sometimes. Mamasan told me Mercedes wasn't there but another was that I may not have seen if I was there last week. I got excited at the prospect of fresh meat so waited a while then went in. The mamasan was diff from my last visit but the girl was the same. She saw me and said some smart ass thing so after slight consideration of my desperate condition I thought it best to save my funds for another day. was too tired to try Huntington steet action so moved on. Mamasan told me they would have a new girl on Monday. They lie a lot but in their mind they are being nice to you and telling you what you want to hear. Somethings they tell you thing just to get you back so it's hard to tell. Maybe one of you brave ones can recon to verify.

I spent time in Korea while in the service and know how they think. Don't get me started about the good ole days when $50 could get you an all nighter. Soapbox time It was during peace time which is what the military does, keep the peace. It also has to kick ass every once and a while to show why you don't want to FÜÇK with us. So this Memorial day besides being just another holiday, please reflect on those that died to defend our freedom to run ****** and do what we want as a free society. (within reason, and bound by our laws)

DO NOT bring up any shit about whether you agree/disagree about Iraq. the history of our great country is short but you can go back through ww1-ww2, Korea, Nam, or even the civil war or maybe when santa ana tried to take us over, remember the Alamo? Fox is taking over sending his minions to take over silently. Okay no politics, enough already. but seriously folks this is the best damn country in the world. Appreciate what we have and what it took and celabrate in your own way.

Squeezeplayer
06-11-06, 04:46
A word of caution to anyone new to the Huntington SW action. Beware of a short little thing with black hair who is very bold about flagging down cars. She is nothing but trouble and won't think twice about ripping off even her regulars. She can be seen trolling around 8th and Hal Greer, and between Hal Greer and 14th st. on 6th and 7th Ave. Hangs out a lot near the alleys - usually walking in the middle of the street. She's not too good at her skills anyway, so save your money.

Bbradd40
07-03-06, 11:08
This Friday is my birthday and I'd love to have some fun in Huntington. Any recommendations?

Squeezeplayer
07-17-06, 01:57
Recently, a lot of action seems to be taking place between 18th & 20th street on 9th Avenue. Plenty of SWs roaming the streets. Be careful, though, as this is also an area for drug activities. Shootings, crackhouses. A few of the girls look good, but may only be out to support their habits and rip off everyone they can. The corner of 20th and 9th looks as if there is a ***** convention is going on.

Bil73
07-20-06, 17:36
most of them arent that hot when you get them in the car a lot of crack ******

Ausse Salt
07-30-06, 14:20
Thanks fer lettin' us know that, mate. Had meself NO IDEA that the streetworker-lovvys aint all play-boy models. An do ya REALLY think some o' them might be on all the bad drugs & pills? Are you sure 'bout that?
Ye Christ! Surely glad you post your great knowledge.

### Salty

Bil73
07-31-06, 18:49
salty have you ever even been to Huntington or is this just more of your wonderful post your leaving on all the boards?
now for a real report the 19th and 20th street report is a good one although it won't last long there are LE evreywhere. I picked up a nice little 20 yr old shes real short and thin but don't waste your time if you see her shes a crack ***** and paranoid as heck I picked her up at the Sunoco overall shes about an 8 in looks but about a 2 in performance.
a couple of days earlier I snagged a good one shes 30 a small tight body she has short black hair and is staying at the mission she walks by the tracks alot if you see her sjes a keeper a 9 in looks and a 9 in performance
all is not good a 19th and 29th I picked up what looked like a nice one only to get her in my car and see that she was butt dog ugly i couldn't get her out quick enough

Ausse Salt
07-31-06, 19:37
G'day Bil,

No mate, never been down your way, only as far as Parkersberg. I WAS wondering though if you blokes got any ov the chineese AMP joints there or if ya have to go over to Kentuckey or what-not?

### Salty

Squeezeplayer
08-07-06, 00:30
Salty,

There is one AMP in Barboursville. Haven't had the pleasure of testing the waters, but I've heard it is 'ok' (no raves). A few years ago it ran into a bit of trouble with LE when it was busted along with others in the state owned by the same person(s). At least that was an indication that it offered more than therapeutic massage.

Ausse Salt
08-09-06, 08:33
G'day Squeez-play,

Too right, mate. Bleedin' police-cobbers raided-off our only chineese AMP joint a few years ago & closed it up.
That's why we have to be contented to mostly street lovvys over Wheeling way. Hope all the bleedin' economys get better 'round here & some good blokes open up more AMP joints some time.

### Salty

Squeezeplayer
10-21-06, 00:56
Does anyone have anything new to report? It seems as if Hntn has gone dry.

Armorer
12-03-06, 21:48
Was in the AMP last month. Was open as normal. Normal services. Just kinda pricey. This time she was atleast good looking too.

Bil73
12-05-06, 19:06
picked up a cute blonde around the gas station on 19th street said her name was tina but who knows. seems to be some action around there but LE was heavy. I was pulled over and asked the standard questions where ya going where ya been ect when I asked why he had pulled me over it was because I hadnt used my blinker at the light ha ha what a joke anyway "Tina" told me Le was pulling over anyone they saw pick up someone so be careful but there is action out there

Stroker Ace
12-11-06, 14:34
Armorer,

I assume you mean the AMP @ Barboursville? What were the fees? I have been meaning to give myself a Christmas present!!

Bil73
12-19-06, 22:12
I ran into Jessie last Saturday. Shes a little thing that looks about 18 but is probley about 23 or so. I've seen her before and would rate her about an 8 on looks but about a 4 on performance. She was a couple of blocks up from the gas station on 19th. I'd say early evening is good later than that LE seems heavy.

Armorer
01-13-07, 14:41
Stroker Ace,

Well if I remember correctly, started at cien or hundred and went up. Good luck on talking them down too. Makes life intersting and kills time but let me know if you have any luck getting better prices.

Sorry for the delay I was working wayyy to much and did not check the board until today, while I am on vacation. I am in Ukraine chasing the best you can find. God I love them slovic princess.

Ok well I have to get going, good luck with the AMP, and I would say it is a bit high priced expecialy for the area. I could name a few other places serviced for less, well depends again on powers of negotation. I knew I should have taken that class in school. I could be doing so much better.

Spicaroo1
01-13-07, 23:13
Hey yall,

Well after cruising Charleston and NOT finding an acceptable provider for exception oral skills. I had a great, wonderful, pretty, highly skilled, oral provider that was killed and in desperate search for a new one. I do want to show my appreciation for all those whom have helped in private messeges but as typical it didn't help me find what I'm seeking.

So I didn't make it into Hal Geer till about 1am. Oh. I-64 is so sweet for my hemi! I just loves to scream. This was my first time cruising with this vehicle and its going to be an access problem for some providers. Clearly no quick in and out. I have a lifted 4x4. LOL So I'm figuring having to either throw out a rope or help them out with thier stool. (yeah Fruedian slip)

Well anyways, the Sunoco on 20th must close at midnight and of course not providers were around there. So I cruised artisan street and NOTHING! I figured with the warm weather it would make the domestic arguements and drinken souls keep the LE busy. Does the LE have a bike unit?

Anyways, I saw one short blonde she looked pregnant and with her bf/pimp. I saw a "group" of males/females on one of the streets parallel to the manor but then a marked LE was close so I like made a turn and avoided contact. I did find dark haired girl that stunk but I wanted such a CIM BJ, I just didn't care. What really made it bad was she could NOT get her damm teeth off my penis. So after things were done I had a short refractory period and went in search for another. Read on the board about Tina but she could not be found. I even stoppped and asked a few neighborhood drug dealers where I could find her. One offered his woman but it was the same one I had earlier. NO! NO! LOL anyways, any infor would be nice. Maybe we should start a poll of the best CIM BJ. Or lihe a hookers ball. I'm serious! In one place I lived we had "parties" and what happend was we had a small group of mongers that would bring a " lady" for services. That was the price of admission. Well the girls actually loved it. Think about it. It was an all nighter, they made money, it was all safe a secure and everyone had a good time.

Any help anyone can give me with intell please do.

Thanks

Anskel
03-03-07, 01:18
Never had much problem in Htg. myself. Picked up 2 on 20th tonight. First time to do two. BBBJ by one while I sucked tit and fingered the other. Be careful.

Chuck Carr Jr
03-17-07, 10:15
Recently spent some time in West Virginia. Most of my time was spent in Charleston, although business did bring me to Huntington for a day. After my business was done I decided to check out the local talent. Hit the stroll area ided on here. Spent lots of time cruising the areas around 8th and 9th aves. Saw a few possible girls out but none that I felt attracted enough to become my girlfriend, even if it was just for a half hour. I did see a fair number of cop cars wandering aimlessly about. Luckily none of them decided to follow the car with out of state plates on it. Was about ready to give up as it was now dark and my hotel was in Charleston. I had gotten lucky there a couple nights before and figured if I got back early enough could do so again. Decided to find my way back out of town and headed up one of the streets that I hoped would lead me out of town.

About a half mile away from the stroll area I saw a gal walking down the street. She sort of gave me the look as I passed a checked her out. Turned down the first side street and parked. She ran over to my car and jumped in. She was a redhead, late 20's or early 30's I have forgotten her name now. She had noticed my out of state plates and asked if I had a hotel, told her yes but its in Charleston. As expected she did not want to go there and informed me she had no place to go.Her kids were at home with a babysitter or something. Decided to do it in my car and drive around for a bit. There are LOTS of hills in this state. After awhile, I think we had doubled back, she saw a cemetery, sort of at a top of a hill. Told me she had parked there before. Went in and at the far end of it , it was not all that big, did a turn around and sort of parked next to a dumpster. Made a donation to her child care fund and proceeded to have some fun with her. She acted like she was really into it, started out with some heavy petting and DFK progressing to a BBBJ while I fingered her pussy followed by CFS. Would have really liked to have had her in bed. When we were done she had me take her to a gas station in the stroll area. She told me the road I had been on would not take me back to the freeway and gave me directions. Offered me a contact number, but I did not take it since I suspect will not be back in the area for at least a year and by then I will either have lost it or it will no longer be good.

Hell Rayser
05-25-07, 00:21
In Huntington on business and did the stroll around 6 pm then again around 8:30 pm. Girls everywhere. at least 10 wsw and 10 bsw. settles on a little 25 yo blonde, Liisa, was about 5 on scale. .25 for bj service about a 4. she would not go to hotel with me.
Most sw seemed to be old to very old 40 to 50 range. thats a bit too old to pay for. I went down greer to 8th to twentieth to ninth back to greer. lots of people out and the ho's stick out yelling and screaming for you so they are not to hard to pick out.

No More Sand
05-25-07, 23:46
In Huntington on business and did the stroll around 6 pm then again around 8:30 pm. Girls everywhere. at least 10 wsw and 10 bsw. settles on a little 25 yo blonde, Liisa, was about 5 on scale. .25 for bj service about a 4. she would not go to hotel with me.

Most sw seemed to be old to very old 40 to 50 range. thats a bit too old to pay for. I went down greer to 8th to twentieth to ninth back to greer. lots of people out and the ho's stick out yelling and screaming for you so they are not to hard to pick out.Sounds like Mardi-Gras. Minus the beads.

Hell Rayser
05-28-07, 23:10
wow you guys never mentioned this part of town in your post. Here for the last week I have been taking my life in my hands cuising the crack gettos to find some action and then low and behold I accidentally stumble on this part of town. Saw a really hot chick in mini skirt but she was gone when I got back around to her. Settled on Racheal for .4 cfs at a local motel. very enthusiastic and like the kinky stuff.
If you dont already cruise this area I recomend it over the 9th ave stroll. This is not a crack ghetto and there was plenty to choose from.

Darrell01
07-09-07, 19:49
Ok, having been around the area for a few years, I have the cruise stroll for SW migrate several times. Since the spring of 2007, the better areas to look are on 6th avenue from 1st Street to Hal Greer Blvd. The side streets towards the railroad tracks and the alley between 6th and 7th Ave are also good places to look.

The BP station on 5th Avenue at night is a good spot to check but most SW don't hang out there too long.

The area along 9th Avenue from Hal Greer Blvd east to 20th Street used to be decent for SW until the LE began serious crackdowns on the drug dealers and a few SW have been swept up along with them.

As for particular SW, there a few decent white women.

Debbi - mid 30's tall, slim meduim blonde hair, nice size implant boobs, usually found around 9th ave. She doesn't wave down cars, you'll have to offer her a ride. Very talented and looks nicer close up! On the SW scale, she is a 9.

Will detail a few others in my next post. Gotta go!

Darrell01
07-23-07, 13:09
Guess I'm the only one sharing information around Huntington, seems like the action is all centered around 6th Avenue around 6th Street and 1st Street. Anyone else noticing the shift around here? The neighborhood is a nicer area that doesn't seem infected with drug dealers or crime.

Bil73
07-23-07, 18:41
hey Darrell glad your back. I havent been hunting for awhile but thanks for the information I plan on a little outing soon I'll send a report

Darrell01
07-23-07, 19:04
Found this in the Huntington,WV newspaper.

HPD cracks down on prostitution
By Antwon Pinkston
The Herald-Dispatch

HUNTINGTON -- A series of arrests Thursday is part on an ongoing crack down on prostitution planned by the Huntington Police Department.

Police arrested a total of 17 people Thursday and Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Detective J.T. Combs said officers will continue to make frequent arrests in an effort to clean up Huntington's streets and reduce the amount of drugs coming into the city.

"We get a lot of prostitution, and they're coming from all over to work for drugs," Combs said. "When you see a lot of that activity, it shows you the drug problem we have -- it's a vicious cycle."

Combs said some of the people involved in prostitution are coming in from Kentucky, Ohio and southern West Virginia. A center for the activity has been on 9th Avenue between 16th and 20th Street.

In addition to Thursday's roundup, Combs said police are arresting people for soliciting at least three times a week.

"We're constantly arresting them, it's an ongoing process," he said.

Combs said the police and detectives have always had their hands full, but getting prostitution off the streets is a good tactic for getting rid of some of the drugs as well.

Bil73
07-29-07, 13:55
Darrell your information was right on as usual. I cant see the action lasting on 6th through 1st though because its so residential . I did manage to meet anice little 20ish strawberry blonde very nice. I also saw a fine looking brunette with long curls and tight looking little body

Mac Jones
08-12-07, 02:13
I hate to see this hot section of town getting locked down. It's been nice.
Incidentally, the massage parlor out in B'Ville is still up and running. The talent is hit or miss though.

Indiana Dude
08-12-07, 14:31
I was in your town for work Saturday, checked out the areas listed on here. Nothing going on 9th Ave. except a lot of LE. Cruised over and caught one possible WSW on 6th/4th, one definite one at 6th/6th. Looked to be about 35-ish, glasses, nice body. Got the look and a smile, pulled over to pick her up. While walking towards my car she turned around and waved at somebody or something (may have been a passing car), but the wave freaked me out so I took off. This was about 7 PM.

BenjaminBradock
08-15-07, 19:45
Friends,

Stopped by Oriental Spa in Barboursville this morning. .7 for an hour massage and .5 tip for a handshake with moderate groping allowed. Saw Kay (or K, not sure), probably mid-30s Korean, short, nice natural breasts, very sweet and friendly. Not sure if $.2 is a good deal for a handshake, though.

-BB

Bil73
08-16-07, 18:16
wow Darrell was right that place is as closed up as Charleston. I visited the other day and saw nothing except LE they arent quite as obnoxious as the le in Charleston but enough you didnt want to drive the loop more than a couple of times. thats the first time Ive ever been there and not seen a single one

Teabag X
09-03-07, 23:47
Well, darrell, I had been down on 6th a couple of times with nothing. So this evening I decided to give it 1 more try. At 6th and 8th I met a WSW named brandy she's 24 damn nice body and curly strawberry blonde hair. She's pretty good! She also introduced me to 1 of her friends, jaynie. She's about 5'4" and thin with black hair all the to her ass. Didn't date her yet but, she's on list of things to do! I'm just glad we have someplace to go where we don't have to putup with the hood rats!

Thanks for the tip, Darrell!

Teabag X
09-07-07, 21:46
The big game is tomorrow and Uncle Leo is goin wild! I still managed to dodge around and find brandy, my current fav. DAMN! That girl is fine!

Teabag X
09-09-07, 00:41
I have to admit that I made a stupid mistake this evening. If you're down in "the hood" and meet a white girl that's 5'3" and about 110. Mid 30's. She has lots of acnee scars on her face and a killer body. Small breast and a killer ass. AVOID! Wish I had a pic so you guys would know for sure who she is

B2zula
09-11-07, 15:40
I have to admit that I made a stupid mistake this evening. If you're down in "the hood" and meet a white girl that's 5'3" and about 110. Mid 30's. She has lots of acnee scars on her face and a killer body. Small breast and a killer ass. AVOID! Wish I had a pic so you guys would know for sure who she is
Teabag X,

What are the details. I've had Sunshine back to the hotel a few times and service was excellent! She claims to have been a stripper at shear fantasy. She does have a killer bod!

Teabag X
09-15-07, 18:30
She called me this morning. She wanted to apoligize and make up for it. I picked her up at 4pm. , took her to this little safe spot I know. And she seriously made up for it! So, now she and I are OK again. Thankfully! I really like that girl! I guess that's why it made me so mad. And yes! She did used to be a dancer at sheer fantasys down in logan county. I've been out with her a bunch of times! And done "extra" things to help her out and she's always thankful. Just had the 1 problem and it's been fixed. Now, if I could just get her interested in some "greek" lessons! LOL!

Darrell01
09-20-07, 09:23
Gee, seems like no matter what the girls just keep on working in Huntington. I was told by a friend of mine that he found a cute curly haired brunette the other night named Sheila along 7th Avenue near the mission. He offered her a ride and she said she was really attracted to his "good looks". I don't consider him more than average but maybe this Sheila has impaired eye sight or something?

Anywho, he took her back to his place and got a happy meal for her from Mickey D's then a happy ending for himself. Sheila said she was staying on the west end near the Buger King....hope my friend can get more info next time. She has a nice rear end and a good smile, petite and is talented.

Darrell01
09-26-07, 23:13
FYI....Huntington monger arrested!

HPD STING: Prostitutes Rounded Up on Sixth and Seventh Avenues; One Man Nabbed for Trying to Warn Ladies of the Evening

By Tony Rutherford

Huntington News Network Writer

Huntington, WV (HNN) -- Utilizing a confidential undercover informant, members of the Huntington Police Department set out Sept. 19, 2005 on a prostitution sting.

Melissa Burns, 28, was arrested in the 1100 block of Eighth Avenue at approximately 3:25 p.m. after she flagged down the informant and offered to perform a sex act.

At 5:13 p.m. in the 1900 block of 6 ˝ alley, Sarita Emery, 38, flagged down the undercover officer. In addition to soliciting prostitution, she was charged with additional misdemeanors --- possession of a crack pipe and an outstanding bench warrant. Seven minutes later, Crystal Richardson, 32, flagged down the undercover officer behind St. Joseph Catholic High School. The arrest was made at 5:20 p.m. in the 1300 block of 6 ˝ alley.

Terri Morrison, 26, stood in the 1400 block of 6 ˝ alley flagging motorists. At 5:55 p.m. she offered sex to the undercover officer in the 1100 block of 8th Avenue. 25 minutes later, Nancy Ballengee, 40, was arrested at 14th Street and 6 ˝ alley after flagging down the officer. She was also in possession of drug contraband. The final female arrest occurred at 7:00 p.m. when Jennifer Cook, 27, was taken into custody in the 1500 block of Seventh Avenue after flagging down the undercover informant in the 1500 block of 6 ˝ alley.

Police arrested Russell Simpkins, 37, of Wurtland, Ky., for impeding the undercover prostitution investigation. The man , who was arrested at 15th Street and 6 ˝ alley at 6:12 p.m., began telling women that an undercover officer was trying to pick them up. He also had an outstanding misdemeanor bench warrant.

On September 20, officers arrested James Walls, 67, of Proctorville, Ohio, in the 1400 block of 7 ˝ alley after they were informed that he was inside a vehicle with an alleged prostitute. He was charged with soliciting prostitution and indecent exposure.

The police reports called the string of arrests “an undercover chronic prostitution investigation.”

Soliciting for prostitution is a misdemeanor. Based on the immediate reports, those charged appeared to be first-time arrestees for soliciting prostitution.

Gabrielfa
09-29-07, 08:35
Wow...you guys are really screwed:

Hand gestures could land prostitutes, johns in jail.

Friday September 28, 2007

HUNTINGTON -- A simple hand gesture could land known prostitutes and their johns in jail in West Virginia's second largest city.

Huntington City Council will decide Oct. 9 whether to allow police to file a charge of prostitution loitering against anyone who repeatedly beckons, stops or attempts to stop someone by hailing, waving or gesturing. It would also cover anyone who engages passers-by in conversation or who drives around the block and repeatedly tries to stop pedestrians.

There are some caveats, though.

Before police can make an arrest, the person must have been convicted of prostitution or soliciting prostitution within the past two years and the offense must occur in a public place known to police as a high-crime area.

Police Chief Skip Holbrook is pushing for the law and says it's "on solid legal ground.''

"We haven't reinvented the wheel,'' he said. "It's tried and tested, and proven that it works.''

Similar laws have been adopted in California, Kansas and North Carolina. Huntington's proposal is modeled after Seattle's, which has been upheld by Washington's Supreme Court.

While that ruling is not binding in West Virginia, City Attorney Scott McClure said it's "a decent bet'' Huntington's proposal would survive any legal challenges here.

Holbrook, who became police chief in June, said he started pushing for the loitering law after becoming alarmed by the number of prostitutes working in the city's central and west ends. Two recent undercover sting operations netted 28 arrests.

"The fact that you have 28 girls is significant for a town this size,'' he said. Huntington has about 49,000 residents.

Some residents recently stenciled 'hooker free zones' on the sidewalks in front of their homes and Holbrook said such actions drive home "the seriousness of where we've come.''

First-time violators would be subject to 30 days in jail and up to a $100 fine. While the jail time remains the same on second and third offenses, fine would increase to between $100 and $500 and between $250 and $500, respectively.http://www.dailymail.com/story/News/200709285/Hand-gestures-could-land-prostitutes-johns-in-jail/

Teabag X
09-29-07, 23:56
Went out about 10 pm. 6th ave. Was dead. And I was hoping to find brandy! So, I went to the hood and I ran acros mica. She says she and brandy are sisters. Anyway, I took her to my favorite spot. Good oral skills! And F/S was good. She talks dirty and I love that! She hit the "peak" before I did. I like that too. Guess next thing is to try and get them to do a 3 way with me. She says she'll be calling me when she gets some minutes on her phone. If she does, I'll pass it to seniors. I've also got a number for sunshine.

Bilbo Baggins II
10-17-07, 08:57
I don't know her but if that is the class of girls in Huntington I'm moving there now. She is smokin hot.

Bigjake Jones
10-17-07, 17:38
Spicaroo she goes by dee and I had a wonderful time with her a few months back. We had a chat about her on that other site. She is a little high, but she is a lot of fun.

Teabag X
10-20-07, 21:12
Yeah, Spicaroo. That's the same Jessica. And don't you guys bother looking for sunshine. She's out on the road with me and enjoying herself quite nicely!

And what good benefits I get! WOOOHOOO! Remember. Don't hate the player, hate the game!

NcMgr
10-23-07, 06:49
Just traveling thru and made a stop; got Toy or maybe it was Joy. She reminded me of Angelina Jolie but all natural. Lacking a little in the personality department but service was excellent if a little overpriced, .7 at the door and $.2 for tip.

Teabag X
10-25-07, 16:40
As I told you before, sunshine has been out truckin with me for a couple of weeks. While we were out, her friend courtney, got outta jail. The minute we got back the 2 of them headed to the hood. She was in such a hurry to get there, she left all her clothes behind. Anyboby need some size 1 hooker clothes?

Bil73
11-04-07, 14:38
hey spicaroo have you heard any reprecussions on the new law in place in Huntington?

Bigjake Jones
11-05-07, 19:47
To have all these anti-prostitution laws, fun can still be had at the loacal strip clubs. Had a wonderful time with Bobbie at the Carousel Club in West Huntington.

Darrell01
11-06-07, 10:10
I've seen almost as much SW activity around Huntington as before. It's just spread out over a wider area and the girls are less "forward". Discretion is always favored so maybe it's a good thing that LE has displaced the hot spots to surrounding areas.

The drug dealers however seem just as visible as before. 9th Avenue is alive with thugs day and night. I seem to think that they focus more on SW than the dealers anyway.

Teabag X
11-10-07, 14:30
Gentlemen: please use caution and you may be best advised to stay clear of these 2. Sunshine has 3 warrants for her arrest. 2 are drug related and 1 for grand larceny, over $25, 000.

Courtney's dad is a friend of mine and is trolling the area searching for her with a loaded 45 and swears he will shoot anyone found with her. Please! For your safety, avoid these 2.

Spicaroo1
11-11-07, 15:07
According to an October newspaper report about HPD using an undercover officer as bait. It states that over 50 guys approached her but they only arrested 8! At 50 guys that is only 16%, not a very effective way of catching people. I am not sure if this was before or after the new ordinance. LOL

Het0015
11-18-07, 06:57
Wow...you guys are really screwed:

Hand gestures could land prostitutes, johns in jail.

http://www.dailymail.com/story/News/200709285/Hand-gestures-could-land-prostitutes-johns-in-jail/

Read reports #55 and #56.

For this reason, avoid flashy and obvious SWs. Stick with discreet SWs, and make no more than an eye contact then after she makes eye contact pull up next to a side street and turn on it and park a few yards up; if she's for real she sometimes will walk up to you. I also know from experience that discreet SWs usually provide much better service than obvious SWs who gestures and near-flashes herself like an idiot. No discussion whatsoever besides offering a ride until she's in the car and you've taken off with her in the car. If she say anything besides asking for a ride or asking if she can get in, move on without her; saying, "I thought you was someone I knew."

Remember, discreet SWs aren't nearly as much of a nuisance in the neighborhood as flashy SWs are. Don't allow yourselves to be nuisances either. I'm from Columbus, if it's true you can get pulled over only for having a known SW in the car; you may want to either monger at night or near the city limits with roads quickly leading out of the Huntington LE's jurisdiction, I don't think that should be too much trouble in the west end or south of Marshall in the Hal Greer blvd area as Huntington's a very narrow city. Also, don't circle around endlessly, that attracts LE attention. Unlike Columbus, it should be easier to find remote rural areas to do the deeds with a SW. Winter's nearing, but in warm and dry weather or during Summer; you and the SW should be able to leave the car in remote areas and do the deeds in the woods. Just be careful not do the deeds in eyeshot of any houses in remote areas, as well as be careful about taking chances along rural roads in view of traffic. Don't do the deeds in Ritter Park or any city parks, this advice usually hold true in any city.

Stay Safe

Teabag X
12-08-07, 21:36
There's alot of activity at the Hntington Inn tonight. Get a room as close to 207 and 210 as you. I just know these things.

Fitto Betyed
12-09-07, 23:24
There's alot of activity at the Hntington Inn tonight. Get a room as close to 207 and 210 as you. I just know these things.Dang! And I'm looking at this 24 hours AFTER!!! Damn my luck anyway! So, what's up?

Bil73
01-01-08, 10:35
I checked out the old hot spots in Huntington yesterday afternoon and like it has been reported it was almost dead I saw a couple of the oldtimers but whether they were working or just walking I couldnt say. it was early though between 5 and 6 pm so maybe things got better later I didnt hang around I jumped on the interstate and headed for Charleston to see what was going on

Teabag X
03-15-08, 19:42
Rtff! There are atleast 3 posts I've made on huntington girls and where I found them, that speak greek fluently. You'll have to look back to last summer and fall. They call me problemchild

And I'm back quiet.

Teabag X
03-18-08, 20:00
I'm simply suggesting that you look back a few months and get the info you need. Very few of the huntington girls have working phones. Therefore, I can't give you a more direct hookup. When sunshine was on the street, she was the only 1 that kept a working phone that I knew of. That why I ended up with her so much. Even thou brandy, micha, and jessica were all better in bed and actually enjoy greek! Now sunshine is bartending and off dope. For now anyway. So I even have to drive around and look to find something. Last weekend I had a hookup in charleston and didn't even cruz the hood.

C ya later

Darrell01
03-21-08, 14:05
Not much happening on the streets in Huntington. At least not like it used to be. I seen one or two walkers but they not acting stoopid like the crack heads a few years ago. Guess the new law makes it less conspicuous but it's still there on the streets, just more spread out. 9th ave tween 20th street and Hal Greer still hopping, more dealers than SW, wish the LE would fix that.

Teabag X
03-30-08, 01:05
This part of the forum seems to go dead, unless I'm runnin the hood and playin with the toys. You guys NEED 2 bet busy!

Also, the sheriffs department has a new undercover unit. Your gonna love this. It's a RED volkswagon jetta! Dark tinted windows and lights in the windows. Beware! Also, 3 of the guys runnin for sheriff are my friends. 1 of them has a sister I used to date. Another used to do drugs with me when we were in high school. And the 3rd 1 used to ask me for advise on girls. And he used ti be a DEA agent. Anyway. I think I got things covered if 1 of these guys gtes elected.compounded by the fact that 1 of the judges is my uncle. Yeah. I think I got this area covered! LMFAO!

They call me problemchild

And I'm back quiet

Spicaroo1
03-30-08, 11:31
Hey,

I not sure if this is true in Huntington but when I went mongering in a larger city last year a friend told me to look for the street corner drug dealers. The neighborhood drug dealers know their turf very well and have lookouts. So when ULE is present chances are they will not be. Also I look for the kids being lookouts in the neighborhood. Its not breaking the innocence but they are well paid for their services.

Something that hit the Sunday papers up north is the loss of federal monies for drug enforcement and local communities picking up the tab for those lost funds. The federal fiscal year does not begin till Oct 1. LOL Just a wait and see, I guess.

One clear tip off to a ULE is dark tinted windows. A vehicle in WV cannot pass state inspection with dark tint. There are very few citizen vehicles with dark tint due to LE enforcement. The LE can force a vehicle off the road till its off.

Thanks

Teabag X
04-12-08, 15:32
I went down through the hood today and saw several girls out. Terra, courtney, a couple of others. But, the 1 that caught my eye was janey.

She says she's 21. Looks younger. About 5'4", about. Maybe 100 lbs. Maybe. Shoulder length dirty blonde hair. Really cute little girl. Says she loves doing doubles with courtney. Anyway, took her to my favorite little spot to do the deal. Really good oral skills! Tight little kitty too.

I will definately see her again. Maybe I'll do the 3 way thing her and courtney! I've always enjoyed watching 2 girls enjoy each other.

Darrell01
04-16-08, 22:42
The warm weather sure brings out more activity. I have found that early morning around 6-7 AM brings at least 5-10 SW out for a morning walk. I guess they are heading home or some place after a night on the town! Just an observation, that time of morning also seems to be a lot less LE visible on the streets. As before, 9th Ave between 20th Street and Hal Greer seems to be the most active area that I've seen.

Darrell01
05-01-08, 02:56
Hey, I just bad only one hour to cruise due to the rain. I saw this one blonde wearing a red baseball cap. Dark blonde hair with a medium build? One of you mongers beat me to the only one I could find out in da hood.If she had shoulder length pony tails and was kind of tall, shes a good one. Nice face and has implants. Not your typical SW for these parts for sure. Can't remember her name but she is a Huntington local.

Teabag X
05-03-08, 01:03
I was just looking at the boards in charleston and huntington and noticed that once again! The only recent posts of ACTUAL contact on both boards were by me. 3 or 4 weeks ago!

Am I the only 1 around here that actually goes out and does anything?

I also noticed that once again, spicaroo is back to his asking questions gig and doing nothing else.

For those of you that that see the huntington news. That girl named mellissa carol browning/ workman, that they had the APB out on. That's sunshine.

She's in jail and has 9 felony charges against her. Along with her extinsive criminal record. She's gonna be locked up for quite a while.

Teabag X
05-05-08, 08:37
I headed out today to see if I could find janey again. Looked around for a while but, couldn't find her. I ran in to a girl named michelle on 17th, out beside the projects. She said that she lived there and invited me in. She's about 5'4", maybe 110, sandy brown hair, maybe 30. She says. 4 will do it, I ask about greek. At 1st she said no. Then I said I'd give her an extra. 2 and she quickly changed her mind! Service was Ok, but a little rushed.

I leave there, go 2 blocks and all the sudden, here's janey! Since she was the original goal and a personal favorite, I just had to scoop her up. DAMN! I really like gettin with that little girl! Took her to my favorite spot and had a blast!

I wish she had a cell phone. But then again, if she did, I'd probably spend to much time with her and get tired of her

And I'm back quiet.

Darrell01
05-06-08, 10:15
Teabag, you are certainly having better luck than I am! I was back and forth running a few errands in town and saw nothing all day. I wasn't cruising so much as just observing as I drove thru the usual areas in Huntington we all know about. I will post what I find when I do find it...lately it ain't looking very promising.

Teabag X
05-07-08, 23:40
Well Darrell. When I go to the hood, I go to search. Alot of people know me around there so, the dope boys don't bother me. And some of the girls know I tried to help sunshine when she asked me. She's how I met some of the girls and they're not afraid to wave and speak when they see me because they know my vehicle. Having an "inside" track of sorts helps. And 25 years of trucking makes it easier to deal with and read people.

Spicaroo1
05-08-08, 19:38
Hey all,

The girl in the red hat did suck me but she was just agitated at the time of pick up. When I asked her if she was janey she looked shocked and said, " sure whatever you want to call me, now cum quickly. "

Since I am an infrequent monger the girl do not know me and are very cautious and so am I. Just b/c I see a girl I do not pick her up on first sight be instead cautious about looking around to see whom else is crusing and what else is going on around. After I see her get picked up and a safe getaway then I will look for her again. Its just being cautious.

Today there wasn't much out in da hood. I just saw this one younger (18-21) WSWer that I just had to try on first sight. Nice slinky body. About 5'4" and maybe 100lbs. Looks like she had darker hair then dyed it red. She would not get in and so I tried cruising again and then she was FREAKIN GONE!

Darrell is right. Sometimes I do think they hide except from you Teabag. LOL

Thanks all

Darrell01
05-12-08, 09:04
Well Darrell. When I go to the hood, I go to search. Alot of people know me around there so, the dope boys don't bother me. And some of the girls know I tried to help sunshine when she asked me. She's how I met some of the girls and they're not afraid to wave and speak when they see me because they know my vehicle. Having an "inside" track of sorts helps. And 25 years of trucking makes it easier to deal with and read people.

Yep, having a vehicle that they know sure helps, guess my latest one just isn't known yet to them SW I know already. There was a man shot yesterday on 7th Ave and 13th street, guess he had a gun and cops was chasing him from what I heard on the local TV news. Seems like since the SW crackdown, violent gun crimes have skyrocketed.

Slow Roller
05-16-08, 21:23
I'm coming from cleveland next week to Huntington and been to Lady Godivas before. I love it as a strip club and was wondering if theres any chance of getting take out there?

Bigjake Jones
05-17-08, 17:24
Cruising H-town today and came across two lovely blondes looking for a threeway. Told me it would cost $300. I did not have the money, but I was curious so I hung back and watched them work the street. Finally someone picked the girls up and they went to a house on Artisan ave. After a 5 minutes a different guy came out pulled the car around to the back of the house and the girls came back out and walked to 9th ave. I never saw the guy back out, but this is how they used to lure people into a sting in Columbus a few years back. One of the blondes was taller and flat chested, the other was rather vuluptious.

Teabag X
05-18-08, 01:15
I'm coming from cleveland next week to Huntington and been to Lady Godivas before. I love it as a strip club and was wondering if theres any chance of getting take out there?It's very doubtful. I'm friends with the people that own it. I've been hangin there for several years. Not 1 time has a girl left there with me

And yes, spicaroo. Brandy is still around and livin in the hood.

Teabag X
05-18-08, 23:51
Hey teabag,

I think we might have been talking about two different redheads. I saw another redhead sitting on the porch next to Sunoco on 9th. She is a true redhead and very cute but I could not get her off that damm porch. The other red head was a dye job.

Any thoughts?

ThanksTerra is just over 5' and about 105, maybe 110. Her hair is so red it's almost orange. And so is her bush.

If it was a weekday, during school hours, and there was a redhead on that porch, it had to be terra.

If the girl with the dye job was skinny with a cute ass, and wearing sunglasses. That was probably janey. I've seen her with some red in her hair several times. Seems like she does stuff like that when she and courtney have been to the gay bar. Yes. Janey and courtney are bi. So are a couple of others I know of. But thats another story.

Teabag X
05-18-08, 23:58
Cruising H-town today and came across two lovely blondes looking for a threeway. Told me it would cost $300. I did not have the money, but I was curious so I hung back and watched them work the street. Finally someone picked the girls up and they went to a house on Artisan ave. After a 5 minutes a different guy came out pulled the car around to the back of the house and the girls came back out and walked to 9th ave. I never saw the guy back out, but this is how they used to lure people into a sting in Columbus a few years back. One of the blondes was taller and flat chested, the other was rather vuluptious.The 2 girls sound like becky and angie. Both are theives. And HPD would never try something like that on artisan. No way.

Spicaroo1
05-20-08, 09:33
Hey Teabag,

The redhead was taller then 5'. Damm nice body! There is a girl that walks 10th & 11th street. She is small and either brown or very dark dirty blonde. I only caught a glimpse of her till another monger picked her up. Do you know her name? Then there was a dirty blonde working around the house. Her face wasn't too bad but I could not tell about her body. She had this long black coat or something like a hairdresser cape. She was freakin out in da hood! Scared me for a pickup. So where has the LE had stings at?

Thanks!

Teabag X
05-21-08, 18:20
Hey Teabag,

The redhead was taller then 5'. Damm nice body! There is a girl that walks 10th & 11th street. She is small and either brown or very dark dirty blonde. I only caught a glimpse of her till another monger picked her up. Do you know her name? Then there was a dirty blonde working around the house. Her face wasn't too bad but I could not tell about her body. She had this long black coat or something like a hairdresser cape. She was freakin out in da hood! Scared me for a pickup. So where has the LE had stings at?

Thanks!The little chic on 10th & 11th is dawn. When I 1st met her she told me her name was michelle. And she "fits" what you've been asking for.

The cops, as far as I know, have been doing their usual thing.

Your other questions I have no answer for at this time.

Teabag X
05-24-08, 23:36
I went to the hood today. I was lookin for janey. I couldn't find her. I did jessie. I made reports on her; last summer when she and I "were hittin it" in the grave yard. Her coon/pimp/boyfriend/ baby daddy still has workin the street even though she is definately pregnant. Her service was still good. But, what used to be a "flapless" box has now become a pair of "meat curtains". I have digits. And NO, spic. She won't do anal.

Teabag X
05-26-08, 15:20
Hey,

How many months is lil Jessica?Looks like about 3 or 4 months.

Darrell01
05-27-08, 08:14
I found Crystal yesterday morning walking along 9th ave and gave her a ride. She is a petite lil wsw who offers a very enthusiastic bj. Perky tits were nice too. Next time I'll try to get a pic and post it.

Darrell01
05-29-08, 22:40
It happened again....read the whole story here:

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/19373514.html

Video of the accused "johns" was on local evening news. Guess I'll just get a girlfriend.

Teabag X
05-31-08, 00:51
It happened again....read the whole story here:

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/19373514.html

Video of the accused "johns" was on local evening news. Guess I'll just get a girlfriend.Come on, darrell. You know you don't want a girlfriend.

Besides, you and I know who most of the "regular" girls are and we play safe

Fast as fast can be. They'll never catch me!

Eddy Fine
05-31-08, 13:33
Drive and scope 4th Street and 6th Ave. See where they could park or just PUT a camera. If they're like Charleston, they've got 'em definitely on video, that's why they told the Reverend there he was definitely guilty. The UC was probably wearin' a wire, so they've got voice too. It'd be great if some of those "vultures" were regs here on the forum and they had pics of Huntington's finest strollin' out there to post. Anything within eyesight of that area, figure they can watch again. Cool thing about Huntington, it's spread out so the action can spread out.

Teabag X
06-01-08, 23:15
Drive and scope 4th Street and 6th Ave. See where they could park or just PUT a camera. If they're like Charleston, they've got 'them definitely on video, that's why they told the Reverend there he was definitely guilty. The UC was probably wearin' a wire, so they've got voice too. It'd be great if some of those "vultures" were regs here on the forum and they had pics of Huntington's finest strollin' out there to post. Anything within eyesight of that area, figure they can watch again. Cool thing about Huntington, it's spread out so the action can spread out. it aint that spread out. We got 1 primary area that covers about 20 square blocks. And a 2nd area that only seems to have activity during warm weather. HPD seems to focus on girls that have records. Since the busts were on 6th ave. This early in the year, I think they're just trying to make sure the TRADE doesn't start there again this spring.

Personally. I think if we stick to the hood, and the girls we know. We'll be OK. There are only a few of that "monger" in huntington that are members here. And we're the smarter one's. The 1's they caught the other day were stupid newbies. People we wouldn't give the time of day, that fell for bait none of us would ever fall for.

In the meen time. I'm stuck out here in shit hole oklahoma and can't even get a handy!

Yall be cool.

Bil73
06-02-08, 19:00
agreed usually those stings are so obvious BUT I was told they are having some of the regulars do stings for them in order to drop their charges against them. dont know if its true I just heard that.

Darrell01
06-02-08, 22:24
agreed usually those stings are so obvious BUT I was told they are having some of the regulars do stings for them in order to drop their charges against them. dont know if its true I just heard that.

I almost got caught in a sting a couple years ago. I offered "a ride" and the girl wouldn't get in the car. She was way too nice to be hanging out haggling about price and I figured she was working for LE....she just kept asking me "so what are you wanting"? I never made any offer other than just a ride and took off in less than a minute total time. I came back about 20 minutes later and just cruised by and noticed several cars parked with dark tinted windows close by.

NEVER make any offer or referance about sex and/or money to any SW that is standing outside the vehicle!

Darrell01
06-12-08, 02:37
Police at scene of multiple shooting
Jun 12, 2008 @ 12:09 AM
By The Herald-Dispatch
Herald-Dispatch.com
Huntington police are at the scene of a multiple shooting in the 1600 block of 9th Avenue.

According to Cabell County 911 Dispatch, multiple people were shot in the 1600 block of 9th Avenue at about 11:45 p.m. Wednesday.

A nearby resident said he heard about 12 shots fired, and said the shots came quickly, like from an automatic weapon.

It is unknown if there are any fatalities.

At least one person was arrested at the scene. He claimed to police that his brother was one of the people who was shot.

Check back to www.herald-dispatch.com for more updates

Teabag X
06-13-08, 01:02
I was unexpectedly in town Thursday and went to see what I could find. Looped through the hood doing a grid search and found misty. Not chunky misty, but skinny misty, the blonde. It was the 1st time I'd seen her in a few months. She's 29, built like janey, and lots of fun. I took her to this sweet little spot I know and got down to business. She's 1 of those girls that will relax and enjoy herself if she knows you. Since she and I have several incommon friends, she ready to go and tellin me all about whats been goin on in the hood. She says courtney and a few others got popped. Heather decided to get straight and went home, kathy, aka mika, desided she'd had enough and went back home to idaho. And brandy, and her neice, terra, are both locked up again. This time brandy is locked up for arsen. So we won't be seeing her for quiet a while.

Next time I'm in town I'll go see if I can find misty again. Maybe she'll have some more good info I can pass along. Now, I'm off to manhattan for a few days to see what kind of fun I can have in China town.

They call me problem child

And I'm back quiet

Darrell01
06-19-08, 02:52
This is from the Herald Dispatch. Does anyone know what their street names are? I'm glad that I hear about the shooting and did not monger.

thanks all!

Looks like Ms. Hammons is still in the Cabell County Hotel...and she looks pretty good in that mug shot.

The part I found interesting in the newspaper report was that LE stopped a vehicle that had picked her up and got the driver to give a statement that he had been propositioned.

I think I'm just gonna start dating some COPS wife or daughter!

Teabag X
06-21-08, 20:41
Well, even though the evil uncle keep arresting girls. I still keep finding them. Today I went looking for misty. Couldn't find her anywhere!

However, I did find a new toy named lisa. She's a skinny little girl, built alot like janey{aka amanda} and we know I likem skinny. I took her to my favorite little spot and did the deal. Standard rate and service was pretty good!

I took a pic with my cell phone. I'll see if I can get it to attach here

And I'm back quiet.

Teabag X
06-22-08, 15:08
Once again, I went looking for misty. And once again I couldn't find her. However, I did find lisa. Again. And be damned, as soon as she got in, up walks misty. She says she's been staying at "the house" {I'm sure darrell knows where I'm talking about} and that all I have to do is come there and get her. Since I already had lisa in my ride I took her to my spot.

I drank alot of beer yesterday so, this little girl was in for a long hard ride. And since it took me so long and I'd made her kitty sore, I gave her a little extra.

She says she's never done greek but, next time I'm in town if I get her a room for the night and give her a "bonus" she'll go for it. And you know, there's NO way I'm gonna turn that down!

And I got another pic too.

Darrell01
06-22-08, 15:38
Heard on local news that LE is focusing on the west end of town around 10th Ave, good tip I guess, had not heard that before. Happy hunting!

R Consultant
06-22-08, 18:13
I have a feeling she can get with it if the bills are in order. I like them skinny also just not sickly looking. That is a nice little pic and I will be interested to her how your Isles of Greece Tour turns out.

Nice job!

Happy Hunting..

QUOTE=Teabag X]Once again, I went looking for misty. And once again I couldn't find her. However, I did find lisa. Again. And be damned, as soon as she got in, up walks misty. She says she's been staying at "the house" {I'm sure darrell knows where I'm talking about} and that all I have to do is come there and get her. Since I already had lisa in my ride I took her to my spot.

I drank alot of beer yesterday so, this little girl was in for a long hard ride. And since it took me so long and I'd made her kitty sore, I gave her a little extra.

She says she's never done greek but, next time I'm in town if I get her a room for the night and give her a "bonus" she'll go for it. And you know, there's NO way I'm gonna turn that down!

And I got another pic too.[/QUOTE]

BootyCall
06-23-08, 00:20
Once again, I went looking for misty. And once again I couldn't find her. However, I did find lisa. Again. And be damned, as soon as she got in, up walks misty. She says she's been staying at "the house" {I'm sure darrell knows where I'm talking about} and that all I have to do is come there and get her. Since I already had lisa in my ride I took her to my spot.

And I got another pic too.
I'd turn her face down and load that little hole until it runs out. I like her looks, size the whole nine yards. Get that greek and post some pics. Your doing a great job.
BC

R Consultant
06-25-08, 06:57
I think anyone on this site can agree Glenn61 is the King of Splooge Ho's. I would suggest to Teabag to watch a video or two and get the next SW prepared for the splooge facial of a lifetime. You know shes gonna love it once you get her started.

Happy Hunting..

That's a real cutie there Teabag,,,,I would like to bang her hard then splooge her properly.

And take lots of pics and a nice video,,,,,that's the difference between latest conquest and Latest Action...........:D

Teabag X
06-25-08, 09:00
I think anyone on this site can agree Glenn61 is the King of Splooge Ho's. I would suggest to Teabag to watch a video or two and get the next SW prepared for the splooge facial of a lifetime. You know shes gonna love it once you get her started.

Happy Hunting..You guys just keep markin out. And I'll keep taken care of business. I must be doin something write when 3 of the biggest players on this forum are checkin on our little corner of WV

And g61. Thanks for the camara tips.

Bird of Prey
06-25-08, 09:49
The bird may just have to wing my way down this way VERY Soon. The talent just can't be ignored!!! (Not that my local fellow mongers aren't doing their very best to service these fine candidates!!!) So many ho's, so little time.

Darrell01
06-25-08, 23:00
The bird may just have to wing my way down this way VERY Soon. The talent just can't be ignored!!! (Not that my local fellow mongers aren't doing their very best to service these fine candidates!!!) So many ho's, so little time.If you're heading to Huntingtn, just be advised there have been several reverse sting operations here in the past few months. I saw a "SW" that looked too good on Monday and passed her by. She was on 9th Ave and about 20 mins later I saw her talking to a well known HPD detective over on 10th Ave in a unmarked cruiser. The conversation looked to casual to me, not what you'd expect if a cop was questioning a SW. She was about 40-45 with short frosty blonde hair and about medium height/weight.

Teabag X
06-25-08, 23:47

Happy Hunting..Lol! Glenn61 and I are friends. He usually sends them to me thru personal email before they ever hit the forum.

Darrell01
07-02-08, 10:05
It seems like my post a couple months ago about violent crime in Huntington was right. When LE leaves the street girls alone, they make enough money to support their habit and usually their "boyfriend" too. Once the girls aren't making any money, they resort to robbery, selling drugs or theft to support their habit. The number of shootings in Huntington has risen directly since the heavy LE efforts to stop the SW's in Huntington.

My point is that left alone like it was, violent crime seemed lower before the Huntington PD began the heavy crackdown last year. What do you think?

Teabag X
07-03-08, 00:05
It seems like my post a couple months ago about violent crime in Huntington was right. When LE leaves the street girls alone, they make enough money to support their habit and usually their "boyfriend" too. Once the girls aren't making any money, they resort to robbery, selling drugs or theft to support their habit. The number of shootings in Huntington has risen directly since the heavy LE efforts to stop the SW's in Huntington.

My point is that left alone like it was, violent crime seemed lower before the Huntington PD began the heavy crackdown last year. What do you think?
I agree completely but, when you have a moron like J. T.combs running the D. &G. Unit, we're gonna have these problems. For some reason, that inbred moron thinks he's running the vice squad.

I'll be quiet now

Bil73
07-04-08, 15:02
Darrell I agree with you but lets face it the easiest way to make it look like they are doing their job is to pinch the sw's. maybe even get them to flip on some drug dealers. go out arrest a couple of hookers then spend the rest of their shifts eating donuts meanwhile you can buy dope on any corner in Huntington. then read the paper the next day and they will be pounding their chest bragging about all the "arrest" they have made and how much safer it is now. LOL

Teabag X
07-04-08, 19:47
"F" J. T.combs and his bunch of inbred morons. It's time to party!

I headed to the hood today to see if I could find 1 of my 2 favorites, and there she was! Janey! She was glad to see me and said she had a story to tell me. Ya see, since she got outta jail she's been staying out "the house" with misty and megan and the 3 of them have been gettin pretty freaky! She tell me a couple of days ago she and misty were 69ing each other and misty started rimming her, then she stuck a finger in the back door and she liked it! She's done it a couple of times since then. And now, she wants to see what havin the real thing in there is like! And I get to be the 1 that give it to her for the 1st time! WWOOOOOHHOOOOOOO! Lucky me!

Well, we go off to my favorite spot, rip off our clothes, and she starts goin down on me. On with the wrapper, and pound the box for awhile.

She looks me straight in the face and says "I want it in my *ss now.come on daddy, stick it in my *ss. "

That's all she had to say and I flipped her over on top of me and told her if she wanted it in the back door, to put it there herself. And damn! She really got into it! She enjoyed it so much that after I blew, she ask if I had anymore wrappers, and of course I did. She says "good, I want you to pound me some more"

Thru this hole thing, I got 2 BBBJ's, pounded the cake twice, and got to be the 1st insde that tight little backdoor.

I really wish these pics were better but, we were in the backseat of my personal vehicle and I did the best I could. I was in a small area with lots of adrenaline pumpin.

Next time I'm goin to the house to get her and misty for a 3some at the notel. I'll get video of that for sure!

Darrell01
07-05-08, 12:53
Darrell I agree with you but lets face it the easiest way to make it look like they are doing their job is to pinch the sw's. maybe even get them to flip on some drug dealers. go out arrest a couple of hookers then spend the rest of their shifts eating donuts meanwhile you can buy dope on any corner in Huntington. then read the paper the next day and they will be pounding their chest bragging about all the "arrest" they have made and how much safer it is now. LOLI agree 110%. If cops are getting the SW to flp on the drug dealers, its no wonder so often they get shot, beat up or end up dead! I find it interesting that HPD likes to have the local news publicize their street crimes efforts when all it really does it tell everyone where to look for more drugs and SW! Heck, I didn't know that 10th Street West had any activity until I saw it on WSAZ. Now there is even more ativity from what I noticed last week.

Darrell01
07-05-08, 18:37
This is from the Herald Dispatch. Does anyone know what their street names are? I'm glad that I hear about the shooting and did not monger.

thanks all!I think I saw Chelsea today hanging out near a tattoo shop on 6th Ave and 9th St. She looks much better than the mug shot did. I took a nap and dreamed that she was wrapping those big soft boobs around my weiner! I sure enjoy dreams like that one.

Teabag X
07-05-08, 20:24
I went down to the west end today, just to check things out. I did spot a couple of places I would suspect activity after dark.

Then off to the hood. All my favorites were out today. I saw lisa too. Janey and misty wanted me to take them to a notel for a 3some. I didn't have time for that. So, I took janey back to my favorite place again. And as usual, we had a blast! She even offered me the backdoor again. I spent about an hour playing with her and told her that next time I come down, I'd take her and misty up on the 3some offer. Is there any question why janey and misty are my 2 favorites?

Teabag X
07-07-08, 02:21
About 10 pm, I decided to go check the westend. It was totally dead. The only people out were in front of the bar on W9th. Absolutely nothing on 6th ave. The hood was active as usual. I spotted a new girl, Andrea. Really great body! She said she was 31 but, looked more like 25. We went for a ride and at first, she was being very nice. Then, she pulled out a stem, hit it, and got really weird. I had trouble getting rid of her. I gave her a little cash just to get her out of my ride!

She's hot! But, at this time, that curvy little brunette with the nice rack, Is a total waste of time and a pain in the *ss!

I should have picked up 1 of the girls I knew but, this girl looked so good i had to take a chance. After that i decided to call it a night.

BootyCall
07-07-08, 11:07
"F" J. T.combs and his bunch of inbred morons. It's time to party!

I headed to the hood today to see if I could find 1 of my 2 favorites, and there she was! Janey! She was glad to see me and said she had a story to tell me. Ya see, since she got outta jail she's been staying out "the house" with misty and megan and the 3 of them have been gettin pretty freaky! She tell me a couple of days ago she and misty were 69ing each other and misty started rimming her, then she stuck a finger in the back door and she liked it! She's done it a couple of times since then. And now, she wants to see what havin the real thing in there is like! And I get to be the 1 that give it to her for the 1st time! WWOOOOOHHOOOOOOO! Lucky me!

Well, we go off to my favorite spot, rip off our clothes, and she starts goin down on me. On with the wrapper, and pound the box for awhile.

She looks me straight in the face and says "I want it in my *ss now.come on daddy, stick it in my *ss. "

That's all she had to say and I flipped her over on top of me and told her if she wanted it in the back door, to put it there herself. And damn! She really got into it! She enjoyed it so much that after I blew, she ask if I had anymore wrappers, and of course I did. She says "good, I want you to pound me some more"

Thru this hole thing, I got 2 BBBJ's, pounded the cake twice, and got to be the 1st insde that tight little backdoor.

I really wish these pics were better but, we were in the backseat of my personal vehicle and I did the best I could. I was in a small area with lots of adrenaline pumpin.

Next time I'm goin to the house to get her and misty for a 3some at the notel. I'll get video of that for sure!
I like your pics. Wish you had some where little teabag was entering that little round hole. Post some more.
BC

Darrell01
07-12-08, 18:59
Last weekend in Huntington there was SW all over, now it's empty again. I never can figure out the pattern?

Ez Going One
07-13-08, 21:38
I strolled through Huntington on Friday around 3:30 to 4:30 and saw absolutely nothing. I hit all the main drags and even the W10th area and still came up empty handed. After just coming back from Lexington and seeing nothing but a few nasty ones I was quite dissappointed. Ihope others are having better luck than I.

Ez

Teabag X
07-14-08, 09:58
I strolled through Huntington on Friday around 3:30 to 4:30 and saw absolutely nothing. I hit all the main drags and even the W10th area and still came up empty handed. After just coming back from Lexington and seeing nothing but a few nasty ones I was quite dissappointed. Ihope others are having better luck than I.

EzI know that area was reported but, has anyone here found anything there? I've been there twice and saw nothing.

I'm in San Antonio right now and the only place I'm having any luck at all is C/L.

Darrell01
07-14-08, 11:35
I know that area was reported but, has anyone here found anything there? I've been there twice and saw nothing.

I'm in San Antonio right now and the only place I'm having any luck at all is C/L.

Nothing all weekend...last weekend was awesome, not sure why.

Charleton Danc
07-18-08, 23:40
I am going to be in huntington off and on for the next few months- I met amanda hammons about three years ago before she was a SW- I think she was kind of crazy, but fun- I hope to have her some while I am there and let her take advantage of my per diem. Anyone. When/where can she be found?

Thanks in advance

Teabag X
07-19-08, 15:12
I am going to be in huntington off and on for the next few months- I met amanda hammons about three years ago before she was a SW- I think she was kind of crazy, but fun- I hope to have her some while I am there and let her take advantage of my per diem. Anyone. When/where can she be found?

Thanks in advanceFirst post and already asking questions. You'll never get anywhere that way. Say hello to Uncle Leo for us!

Charleton Danc
07-19-08, 18:29
New, don't know any better. Lurker for a while, don't mean to scare anyone =) nvr mind, forget I asked.

Bil73
07-23-08, 17:16
teabag we will never get any new reports if you treat everyone like that, give him a chance

Ausse Salt
07-24-08, 02:08
Too right, Teabag. Listen to Bil for once. Not any mates been postin' any good prose theese days. Cant be sending-off all the newbees & young-joeys. If they dont ask-up any questions - how they gonna learn?

G'day Charlestowne Dan,
Surely bad form to be askin' exact locations for lovvys yer first time-on. Surely better to ask only basic questions 'till the mates are comfortable that you wont let-down the side.

### Salty from over Wheeling-way

Teabag X
07-24-08, 07:21
Maybe you 2 should get out there and nail some tail so you've got something to do besides ask questions and make comments. If you look back at this thread for the last few months, darrell has made reference to an occasional girl he's been with and the rest of the "actual contact" posts have been me!

Everything else is questions and comments. And then you want to give me a hard time because I make a comment about somebody none of know anything about, when he could be a cop, asking a question on his first post?

Stop and think about it.

Have a good day

Darrell01
07-28-08, 16:33
New, don't know any better. Lurker for a while, don't mean to scare anyone =) nvr mind, forget I asked.

Best thing to do is read the previous couple of months posts in the city you're heading too. I get lucky sometimes in strange cities just by having a map and knowing where to look. It's all been posted for weeks and months prior. Print yourself a city map and note the areas of "activity". As for specific SW....it's anyones guess. Good luck and post your findings!

Tip - nobody is gonna read the posts for you!

Charleton Danc
08-01-08, 14:45
when he could be a cop, asking a question on his first post?

Stop and think about it.I did think about it, silly- are you suggesting the leo's don't know where the SW's ply?. Of course they know, they regularly sting, they go eat donuts. Rinse, repeat.

And yeah-anyone here could be a cop, you included. But chances are they wouldn't waste their time surfing the net for tips on new flesh as they are out there all day everyday with SW's publicly flagging down folks all day in the few normal spots (its not like they seek out and advertise their new locations in the newspaper).

Btw, I was able to find her in the 'hood after driving around the three or four locales a bit- a tad worse for the wear of a few years of addiction, but still firm enough and happy to see a vaguely familiar face (with some money). Have seen her a couple of times- she wants to visit me at my hotel, but I suspect she would rob me blind if given half a chance- former friends or not).

Thanks for nothing teabag- thanks for the benefit of the doubt everyone else.

Teabag X
08-02-08, 01:23
Does anyone know what happened to Courtney?She's around. I talked to her tonight. I don't date her because her dad and i are friends. But, she's around.

Teabag X
08-02-08, 01:40
I did think about it, silly- are you suggesting the leo's don't know where the SW's ply?. Of course they know, they regularly sting, they go eat donuts. Rinse, repeat.

And yeah-anyone here could be a cop, you included. But chances are they wouldn't waste their time surfing the net for tips on new flesh as they are out there all day everyday with SW's publicly flagging down folks all day in the few normal spots (its not like they seek out and advertise their new locations in the newspaper).

Btw, I was able to find her in the 'hood after driving around the three or four locales a bit- a tad worse for the wear of a few years of addiction, but still firm enough and happy to see a vaguely familiar face (with some money). Have seen her a couple of times- she wants to visit me at my hotel, but I suspect she would rob me blind if given half a chance- former friends or not).

Thanks for nothing teabag- thanks for the benefit of the doubt everyone else.If you had bothered to look at my post history, you would see that I'm a trucker and travel lots of places and nail lots of tail in the process. And post pics not only of the girls I nail but, pics with "parts" of me in them.

Furthermore, with VERY high ranking and well respected members of this forum from places like Miami, Orlando, and Memphis being my personal friends that call my phone on a regular basis. You would be making a HORRIBLE mistake to EVER accuse somebody like me of being a cop!

You claim you used to know Amanda before she was an SW. If that is true, then you should be able to answer this question. And I'm the only monger in Huntington that knows the correct answer.

In what city did she go to high school?

Answer that question correctly and I'll tell you what you want to know. You see, she's my fav. HELL! I can tell you both her parents names and even her grandmothers name. I can tell you her birthday. She's even ask me to take her in and be her full time sugardaddy. I wish I could afford to take her and Misty both in. But, I can't.

So, what say you, Danc?

Teabag X
08-02-08, 22:07
Today, I broke 1 of my personal rules. And that is "Don't ever bang a buddies daughter. "

I went to get Janey and Misty for the promised 3 way. And they were so high, I don't think they would have known what they were doing. Since Courtney was there and looking to have some fun, I asked her if since her dad and I are friends, If she thought it would be weird. She said "Hell! He'd bang your daughter if he had a chance! "

So off we went to the river. We started messing around in my vehicle, where I found out she's really in to pain! {see pic 1} Then we got out, went down on the river{see pic 2} and we were going after it when, we were spotted by some boaters who Blasted there horn, yelled, and cheered me on! It was so cool!

Then we headed off to do some shopping and eat. When we were eating she says "Well, stud. Are you ready for another round? " and I said hell yeah! So we go back to the river, We're naked in my vehicle, and this SUV pulls up with 2 guys in it. We were imbarassed and started to leave. The 1 guy motions me over, offers me a beer and says " sorry we interupted you. We're going fishing. And you should hit that once me! " and gives me a thumbs up!

So I moved my vehicle about 100 feet, dropped the tailgate{see pic 3} and went wild on her again!

After that she wanted to know if I still had my motorcycle, and of course I do. So, we came to my house{she's been here several times} got the bike and took off. I even took her to the biker club house while we were out. And as a Thank You, She offered me another BJ, which I gladly took.

Over the the course of this adventure, I nailed her 3 times and got 4 BJ's, Looked good in front of my friends since I was sportin around a 22 Y. O. And we both absolutely had a blast! She said it was the most fun date she had ever been on! But, now, I got a problem. I don't think I'll ever be able to look her dad in the eye again! LMFAO!

BootyCall
08-02-08, 23:56
Teabag X these guys with 1 to 3 post think we should give them world of Info that we took year or longer to gather respect. All they got to do is home work, Read tff. Back home again are you. When you coming thru Mpho again. Liked your pics. Keep on Trucking Brother.
BC

Teabag X
08-03-08, 15:18
Hey Teabag,

What colour is Courtney's hair now?All you have to do is look at the pictures.

And you misspelled color.

Have a nice day.

Charleton Danc
08-04-08, 09:26
Outside of Beckley WV is a small town called Sofia. Lived with her grandmother mostly if I recall her story-moved to hton to go to the huntington junior college of business, that didn't work out and she got a job at sitel working the phones- that was when I met her-

She asked me to let her stay with me as well, but I'm not stupid. Her addiction rules her now, sad, especially with her potential.

Teabag X
08-04-08, 23:34
Outside of Beckley WV is a small town called Sofia. Lived with her grandmother mostly if I recall her story-moved to hton to go to the huntington junior college of business, that didn't work out and she got a job at sitel working the phones- that was when I met her-

She asked me to let her stay with me as well, but I'm not stupid. Her addiction rules her now, sad, especially with her potential.Sorry i was giving you a hard time. Your answers are correct and i'll tell you what ever you would like to know. I had a talk with her today and she says that some guy has been coming down there causing problem for her. She said the guy has even told some people he was her dad. He's scared her a couple of times and she doesn't even know the guys name.

Here's a tip for you. There's a little cutie down there named Lisa. She's a Heroin addict and she will drive you nuts, constantly asking for more and more $.

Courtney and Misty are the 2 best dates. Amanda, AKA Janey, is cool but, you have to keep your eye on her. I saw her grab a guys wallet out of his car 1 night and ran.
I had another date with Misty today. She loves it when I show up down there on my motorcycle. I told her what Janey had said about the 2 of them messing around with each other. And she was shocked! She says that never happened. She says she has tried to get Janey before and she wouldn't go for it. So now, Misty is mad at Janey.

Darrell01
08-05-08, 01:08
All you have to do is look at the pictures.

And you misspelled color.

Have a nice day.

I think I first met courtney about four years ago, if it's the same courtney. Didn't she have a baby about 2-3 years ago? Her tits were squirting milk last time I saw her privately. If it's the same one, she has beautiful eyes.

Teabag X
08-05-08, 10:22
I think I first met courtney about four years ago, if it's the same courtney. Didn't she have a baby about 2-3 years ago? Her tits were squirting milk last time I saw her privately. If it's the same one, she has beautiful eyes.
No darrell, She has no kids. She used to ba sort of thick, reddish hair. She's lost weight since she got to the hood. But, she's a good chic. Be nice to her, treat her like a human. And she is a blast! A real sex feind.

Ausse Salt
08-05-08, 16:31
Hee Hee. When I was in Reformatorrys & mates usta have a barney 'bout something, we'd all sit-around the circle singing Koom-by-ya togeather. An everything would be abouve-board again.

Koom-by-ya, me Lord, Koom-by-ya ...

### Salty

Spicaroo1
08-06-08, 14:12
Hey all,

Colour is the United Kingdom version, whereas, color is the shortened American version.

Teabag brought up something few mongers think about. Treating these girls like human beings. What I have tried is presenting different attitudes to the girls and seeing how they react.

For the most parts these girls are lonely and desperate. Few mongers treat these girls like humans but rather like the scum of humanity.

A few of these girls are just bad apples but most are lost and lonely seeking for a way out of the discomfort. They know the risks and I have heard a few say they welcome death b/c it would relieve them of the pain of life.

Take care!

Teabag X
08-07-08, 22:51
Hey all,

Colour is the United Kingdom version, whereas, color is the shortened American version.

Teabag brought up something few mongers think about. Treating these girls like human beings. What I have tried is presenting different attitudes to the girls and seeing how they react.

For the most parts these girls are lonely and desperate. Few mongers treat these girls like humans but rather like the scum of humanity.

A few of these girls are just bad apples but most are lost and lonely seeking for a way out of the discomfort. They know the risks and I have heard a few say they welcome death b/c it would relieve them of the pain of life.

Take care!I give up.. It's something i've complained about for months. People who get on here who NEVER post any info where they have actually had CONTACT with a girl ! This guy is a prime example. He never posts anything but questions and comments ! I give up completely. Now Darrell01 will be the only 1 posting any actual contact on this thread.
And by the way. I talked to Janey again. And she says the guy that's coming down to the hood causing her problems is a guy she befriended, who became obsessed with her when she worked at Sitel.
I'm outta here!

Darrell01
08-11-08, 17:21
I give up.. It's something i've complained about for months. People who get on here who NEVER post any info where they have actually had CONTACT with a girl ! This guy is a prime example. He never posts anything but questions and comments ! I give up completely. Now Darrell01 will be the only 1 posting any actual contact on this thread.
And by the way. I talked to Janey again. And she says the guy that's coming down to the hood causing her problems is a guy she befriended, who became obsessed with her when she worked at Sitel.
I'm outta here!

I guess that Huntingtons scene has changed so much in the past year or two that most have given up. I was thru town the other day and saw a few sw around the Sunoco on 8th Ave and 20th St. None looked worth the effort to me so I ended up looking back around 10th Street West. My only find was an older brunette who I picked up last month. Can't remember her name but she was about 35, short brown hair and brown eyes. Good BJ and decent attitude, next time I'll get her name and maybe a photo if she will let me.

They always have been a few that comment more than report actually info...which is their loss!

Darrell01
09-03-08, 09:40
Guess I'll just keep my reports to myself since everyone else has given up! This weekend was a great time in Huntington, bet I saw at least 4-5 decent SW each time I cruised thru town. Has anyone else seen Sheila or Michelle yet? Both are 30 something "milf" types that I found around 20th Street in the past week. I only found Sheila once but I saw Michelle out a few times over the long weekend.

Teabag X
09-04-08, 19:34
I made a trip through the hood today looking for Misty. I didn't see her but, I did see Andrea. I thought I'd stop and see if her attitude was any better this time. I got lucky! She was in a decent mood and F/S, H&H was had for. 6.

Boobs are small, stomach a little loose from having twins a year ago. But, not scared up. Ass was nice. A little soft but, nice.

And as usual, it's back to Darrell and me being the only members who are ACTUALLY active on this thread. Maybe we should just PM each other with our reports, since it's just us.

They call me Problemchild.

And I'm back quiet.

Darrell01
09-05-08, 06:55
Saw a tv report this morning that two people were arrested for transporting 7 prostitutes from the Columbus Ohio area to Huntington. WOWK tv and WSAZ both had reports. I'll try to put up a link later on.

Spicaroo1
09-05-08, 12:24
Hey all,

Hmmmmm. A supposed brothel arrest in huntington. Involving lisa stone, nice BJ!

Link: http://www.huntingtonnews.net/local/080824-rutherford-arrests.html

Teabag X
09-07-08, 03:35
Hey all,

Hmmmmm. A supposed brothel arrest in huntington. Involving lisa stone, nice BJ!

Link: http://www.huntingtonnews.net/local/080824-rutherford-arrests.htmlThat was over a week ago. Now, go away! We like the thread alot more without you!

You have never once contributed anything worth posting. Now you want to claim Lisa blew you and it's the 1st time you've mentioned it. Just like when you posted an old booking photo of her AFTER I had posted naked pics of her I took myself. And BTW, her BJ aint that great but, her back door sure is nice and tight! And I don't know what your deal is with this "sign" you're talking about. It's probably more of your stupid BS, just like everything else you do.
GO AWAY !! you are a waste of space!

Teabag X
09-09-08, 02:16
How stupid can 1 girl be? She went to jail for 6 months, got out Saturday, stole a pickup and $700 on Sunday. And now has a warrent for Grand Larceny, over $10,000.

That should be enough to have her back in jail by the weekend.....or dead. Depending on who finds her 1st.

The guy that owns the pickup is prior service, combat trained,did 2 tours in Iraq, and seriously pissed. It would be better if the cops find her.

Ausse Salt
09-09-08, 23:54
... Koom-by-ya, me Lord... Koom-by-ya...

### Salty

Teabag X
09-10-08, 00:40
Daddy You Have Come Home!You have got be the most pathetic loser I have ever run across. You should go beat your mother for giving birth to a peice of sh*t like you.

You should post a pic of yourself so we all know what the worlds biggest waste of air looks like.

Darrell01
09-10-08, 11:18
A while back I gave a ride to a HOT sw named Sheila, I have only seen her once since and was on my way to work and running late. I did manage a quick photo but she wasn't around later that day. She is about 35-40 very hot tits with a few tattoos here and there. She is very fluent in french, very very fluent!

Anyone else found her yet? I can't wait to give her another ride.

Prince Numenor
09-14-08, 12:25
Hi fellow mongerers,

I regularly drive from Indy to Raleigh, NC and usually spend the night in Barsboursville by the mall. Since I'm alone I look for action. This is what I have found- an AMP on US 60 almost right there- forgotten the name- had an OK massage and BJ for $. Two strip clubs- Southern Seasons?? (on the hill) and another down the way Lady Godiva's?? on US 60. Good looking girls but no take out I can see and expensive though I enjoy the all nude dancing (Indiana is pasties and G strings). Anybody got any suggestions? If ever in Indy I can repeat with lots of info. Thanks much!

numenor

Prozzy Lover
09-14-08, 17:19
Hey Prince Numenor,

The only thing I know of in that area is the AMP. Always get action there. Fairly clean and safe. If you want to drive 40 minutes east towards Charleston there is the badlands (the town of Jefferson. many strip clubs) where I have had luck with strippers in the privates. But that is expensive, $60 for three songs usually another $40 or more for a rushed bj. good luck.

Teabag X
09-16-08, 11:53
Hey all,

I'm so glad that teabag is gone. He is just showing his igorance. I am so tired of him acting childish when he does not get his way. I encourage everyone never to post anything here about SWers b/c of his attacks. You have seen that he will anything he knows personal to attack others and expose you all to the LE. He is a threat to anyone whom post on here! Please reconsider before you post anything on here b/c of him.It also appears he can't understand simple english. Where does it say i'm leaving?

What else would you expect from a moron that is still pining over a hooker {clarissa} thats been dead for several years? and the only person who gets so-called attacked is you! and that's because of your endless, stupid questions and pointless comments. on top of the fact that you have NEVER made a post where you have actually nailed a girl. and that will never change. You are not man enough for this hobby and you never will be.
And now i'm calling you out. YOU are the 1 that has admitted working for the state. Then you want to point LE fingers at someone you have admitted to being jealous of. Truth is, you aint got a hair on your ass little boy.

Asian Girl
09-17-08, 14:04
Hello Guys,

I don't know if you'll remember me but I used to work at the Baboursville spa
My name was Mercedes I was the young girl that spoke good english. I was thinking about coming back into town but working independently from the spa. If you guys want an spa treatment without the upselling they do at the spas, then Pm me

Lol mercedes

Teabag X
09-19-08, 01:54
Hey all,

I see Teabag is starting is attacks again. What a child. Well at least this time I think he spelled everything correct. It plain for everyone to see when dealing with him is DANGEROUS! I suggest anyone whom deals with this individual to restraint from providing him with any personal information.

Thanks all!You have made 44 posts so far this year. 22 have to do with me and the SW's i've picked up in Huntington. 19 are mostly just your stupid BS. and 3 are claims you make of being with girls. Problem with that is, 2 of those were you claiming to pick up a SW in an area that had no activity since a bust last fall. except for once this spring when HPD had a decoy out.

The other is the claim of a BJ from a chubby girl in Morgantown at a strip bar, on a night when the weather was bad. No girls name and no bar name.

You might find me dangerous face to face. On here, I just tell the truth. And definately, a state employee is much more dangerous on here than any of the rest of us.

You should really go find a hobby that suites your personality. Good luck with that 1 spicaroo. Maybe your boss has an opening for a cyber stalker.

Teabag X
09-19-08, 02:02
I sent her a PM and she sent me the info on rates and where to see recent pics of her. The rate is definately reasonable and the pics look pretty damn good! It looks like she's got nice round bottom and a tiny waist.

I'm definately going to see her when I get back.

If you want the info, just PM me. I'd be glad to share with trust worthy members.

BootyCall
09-19-08, 15:01
Hey all,

I see Teabag is starting is attacks again. What a child. Well at least this time I think he spelled everything correct. It plain for everyone to see when dealing with him is DANGEROUS! I suggest anyone whom deals with this individual to restraint from providing him with any personal information.

Thanks all!
WWWWWell I tell you that I deal with Teabag x several times a week. I don't find him DANGEROUS. I find him as one of the best friends on this board and off. I will continue to provide him any any info he needs. He's well repected in the Memphis Area by 6-8 very Senior members. Now get out and bang something to read about.
BC

Roamin Roman
09-19-08, 18:35
Hey all,

Thanks all!As someone who spend most of his time on the DC/MD/VA boards, but occasionally frequents the WV and Truck boards, I'll offer an observation about your most recent post as well as some of your other posts. To wit (and if you say that fast enough, it may describe you): Your frequent hounding of Teabag X, who has established his 'board cred', wastes a lot of bandwidth and bits and accomplishes nothing of a positive nature.

Why do you attack him so often? Aren't we all supposed to be members of this board for the same reasons (basically, to meet interesting and fun women)? Yet, based on the messages you post, it would seem that you derive more pleasure from downing another member instead of trying to build up the community here.

If Teabag's posts are so offensive to you, why not use the Ignore feature? Who knows? Maybe your posts have caused other members on this board to add you to their Ignore Lists. It would not be an unreasonable assumption. But, instead of getting to that point, why not learn to live (as Teabag X does) with folks who may be different from what you think a monger ought to be.

I've never met Teabag X, nor you. But, if given a blind choice of which of you I'd have a beer with, Teabag X would win hands-down. Now, think about that. I don't know you, yet your posts have told me that you don't seem like someone who'd be fun to be around. Wouldn't it be better to try to improve that image you've got (at least with a few members, I don't know about the others)? It might even bring benefits, such as other mongers willing to share choice pieces of intel with you. Just come to these boards and contribute positive things. What's the harm, or difficulty, in doing that? Trust me, it's worked for me for years in the Roman Senate.

My 2 Liras worth.

R: R

Bil73
09-20-08, 00:39
can any one vouch for this asian Girl? could easily be a sting

Teabag X
09-20-08, 01:30
can any one vouch for this asian Girl? could easily be a stingI've checked her out and talked to her. She's in Birmingham right now and misses Huntington. She tells me she is bringing another asian girl with her. Both are 22 and look great! She has posts and such in B'ham.

Everything seems legit. I should have stopped in B'ham last night to try her out but, I was in to big of a hurry to get to Nawlins. And Saturday afternoon Bird of Prey has me set up in Wichita with a little honey named Terry. Now, I'm in a hurry to get there!

Trewalker69
09-20-08, 19:03
I volunteer to ride up to The Wild and Wonderful and check out the Asian!! (wheels are already in motion for that) and if she is po po I'll let ya know when I get out of jail. If she ain't po po I'll let ya know how sweet it is ;-)

I've checked her out and talked to her. She's in Birmingham right now and misses Huntington. She tells me she is bringing another asian girl with her. Both are 22 and look great! She has posts and such in B'ham.

Everything seems legit. I should have stopped in B'ham last night to try her out but, I was in to big of a hurry to get to Nawlins. And Saturday afternoon Bird of Prey has me set up in Wichita with a little honey named Terry. Now, I'm in a hurry to get there!

Spicaroo1
09-28-08, 10:00
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Teabag X
09-28-08, 23:04
Hey,

I just do not know how bad you can absolutely hate your dick to attempt to save sunshine.

That is nothing but pure shank!Who's trying to save Sunshine? Not me ! I tried to help her last fall because she asked me to. Why are you b*tching about that now? Hell, 6 months ago you were hounding me for a phone number so you could get intouch with her. Now you're going off about her being a "skank".

And since once again you have chosen to attack and STILL don't have anything to contribute of a positive nature, I'm going to ask. What personal problem are you having this time?

Teabag X
09-29-08, 17:33
I was on the phone with her again today. She has some debt to clear up before she can leave Birmingham. I also spoke to her girlfriend for a minute. The girlfriend has a very shy, quiet voice. The kind a truly submissive girl would have. Anyway, she said everything should be cleared up soon, then they will be off to Huntington. I'm going to try and get through Birmingham in the next couple of weeks to take her, AND her girlfriend for a test drive.

You already know you can count on me for an accurate account IF I can get there before she heads for Cabell County.

Peace and hair grease!

Problemchild is back quiet.

Spicaroo1
10-02-08, 16:19
Hey all,

I had a date with lisa and she looks so bad! Truly shocking. Compared to her last pic weight loss is about 10 to 15 lbs.

Darrell01
10-03-08, 12:00
Hey all,

I had a date with lisa and she looks so bad! Truly shocking. Compared to her last pic weight loss is about 10 to 15 lbs.

Which "Lisa" I think I've met at least two in the past couple years, what did she look like before?

Teabag X
10-03-08, 23:17
Which "Lisa" I think I've met at least two in the past couple years, what did she look like before?I'm sure he's talking about the Lisa I posted pics of. I'm just trying to figure out how a 90 lb. heroin addict loses 15 lbs. If she did, she would look so pathetic, she would make an anorexic look chubby.

Darrell01
10-06-08, 08:27
I'm sure he's talking about the Lisa I posted pics of. I'm just trying to figure out how a 90 lb. heroin addict loses 15 lbs. If she did, she would look so pathetic, she would make an anorexic look chubby.

Yep, found the pics after I asked - Thanx

Teabag X
10-10-08, 19:51
I finally made it home! WOOOHOOO! I jumped on the bike and headed of to the hood. I was looking for Misty and Lisa. I couldn't find either! I rode around a bit and spotted a little blonde that seem new. I stopped and asked if she knew my friend Misty. She said "yes. But. I haven't seen her today. "

We talked a minute and I asked her if She wanted to go for a ride and play some games. She was ready to go, since Misty and I are friends.

We went for a ride and headed to a cool little spot out in the woods. I questioned her about some sexual things and found out that not only is she Bi, but she also had her 1st ever orgasm during anal sex!

You can see from the pics that she's a real cutie. About 5'3" and a little over 100 lbs. I had to stick it that kitty for a minute but, then it was time for the main course. ANAL 101! And this little girl started cummin and shakin just about as quick as I stuck it in there. She was definately a treat! And we plan to get together again tomorrow for some extended play with the movie camara. She says she loves to play with camaras and mirrors. And my bedroom has mirrors everywhere.

And when I dropped her off, there was another surprise.

Thats the next post.

Teabag X
10-10-08, 19:59
Hey all,

I had a date with lisa and she looks so bad! Truly shocking. Compared to her last pic weight loss is about 10 to 15 lbs.When I dropped off Samantha today. Up popped Lisa. The 1 and only Lisa in the hood.

Gentlemen. I ask you to compare the pics of Lisa in posts 99 and 100 to the picture I took of her today at 6:30 pm.

Spicaroo1 has lied again and needs to be moved to "The Hall Of Shame".

I even had a conversation with her about this, and now I quote her directly.

"Honey, since I got busted last time, I haven't dated anybody new without a personal introduction. "

SPICAROO1 you're busted!

Eddy Fine
10-11-08, 02:52
Glad to see the streets are still free - SOMEWHERE! I also like it that there's a forum regular out there visually illustrating his encounters for our enjoyment. I hope you or maybe even somebody else will share further pics of Samantha.
On a further note - anytime you make claims about women, always remember - Women talk.

Member #3969
10-11-08, 08:42
Tea, now you KNOW that she's exactly my type and that i'm not getting down that way anymore so i guess you're going to have to bring her on up here to me.

I finally made it home! WOOOHOOO! I jumped on the bike and headed of to the hood. I was looking for Misty and Lisa. I couldn't find either! I rode around a bit and spotted a little blonde that seem new. I stopped and asked if she knew my friend Misty. She said "yes. But. I haven't seen her today. "

We talked a minute and I asked her if She wanted to go for a ride and play some games. She was ready to go, since Misty and I are friends.

We went for a ride and headed to a cool little spot out in the woods. I questioned her about some sexual things and found out that not only is she Bi, but she also had her 1st ever orgasm during anal sex!

You can see from the pics that she's a real cutie. About 5'3" and a little over 100 lbs. I had to stick it that kitty for a minute but, then it was time for the main course. ANAL 101! And this little girl started cummin and shakin just about as quick as I stuck it in there. She was definately a treat! And we plan to get together again tomorrow for some extended play with the movie camara. She says she loves to play with camaras and mirrors. And my bedroom has mirrors everywhere.

And when I dropped her off, there was another surprise.

Thats the next post.

Peach Skoal
10-11-08, 17:39
I finally made it home! WOOOHOOO

Thats the next post.Man. Nice Pics. She is quite a looker. I gotta come to WV. I had no idea.

Teabag X
10-16-08, 22:17
Looks like she screwed up again! She's in Regional and has 2 charges.

A reliable source tells me HPD is on the attack and has several phones tapped, including 2 phones belonging to working girls.

I made a trip through the hood this evening{I'm on vacation} and 5-0 was everywhere! I saw atleast 4 units, including an SUV. In just a matter of a few blocks. They were all between 20th st. And 18th st. And 10th av. And 9th av.

Problemchild. Back quiet.

Darrell01
10-17-08, 11:43
Looks like she screwed up again! She's in Regional and has 2 charges.

A reliable source tells me HPD is on the attack and has several phones tapped, including 2 phones belonging to working girls.

I made a trip through the hood this evening{I'm on vacation} and 5-0 was everywhere! I saw atleast 4 units, including an SUV. In just a matter of a few blocks. They were all between 20th st. And 18th st. And 10th av. And 9th av.

You can always tell that it's "Election time", with the mayor having competition from the sherriff, he is wanting to clean up the streets to show what a "great mayor" he is. Make me wanna puke!

Bil73
10-17-08, 16:06
you nailed it again Darrell, anytime they want to make a big splash like they are doing their job they start on the SW's because they are the easiest.

Spicaroo1
10-18-08, 11:40
Hey all, hmmmmmmmm. What makes you think I used the same name. Look, if a SWer needs money enough she will date whomever. Its a matter of needing money and her "needing her medicine. " Like an oxy. LOL

Teabag X
10-20-08, 16:54
Hey all, hmmmmmmmm. What makes you think I used the same name. Look, if a SWer needs money enough she will date whomever. Its a matter of needing money and her "needing her medicine. " Like an oxy. LOLPictures prove you are a liar. You said you dated her and she had lost a bunch of weight. The photos prove you lied again. There was never a name mentioned. I just said a guy from outta town said this.

Look, Spic. Your BS got a bunch of your posts dumped and got you set back to regular member. You don't contribute anything worth posting, and everyone is sick of your wanna be BS. I've had numerous PM's from people that want you gone. Just go away. Nobody has any respect for you here and that's your fault.

Darrell01
10-22-08, 01:45
you nailed it again Darrell, anytime they want to make a big splash like they are doing their job they start on the SW's because they are the easiest.

The amazing part is, all the dope dealers are still roaming the streets playing "wild west" along 9th Ave. If the SW were supplying all the drug money and they are all in jail...why are the drug dealers still on the streets 24/7 ??? Wouldn't it take at least several SW for each dealer to make a living?

The funny part is, there was another drive-by Tuesday 10/21

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/31770394.html

If locking up all the SW was going to fix Huntingtons street crime problem when is it going to be safe again???? I remember years ago when you could cruise and have your pick of a dozen or more decent SW and not worry about getting bullet holes in your ride. I wonder how much overtime Huntingtons PD has racked up so far this year? I bet it's costing hundreds of thousands of tax dollars to make the streets of Huntington and Charleston "safe" from the dangerous SW.

Darrell01
10-22-08, 02:00
Holy crap Batman....

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/32033669.html#

Looks like this chick was partying her way into office or something.

Drugs and Bribery...this will make national news by tomorrow night!

Bil73
10-23-08, 17:42
I visited huntington last saturday between 9 and 11 pm I drove thru the hood and on the otherside of the tracks up tp 4 and 5th streets and nothing! finally around the gas station in the hood I saw about 3 bsw but nothing that turned me on. finally I spotted a tall thin wsw with black hair she looked good from a distance not so good up close but still she was ok ( i think her name was Rachel). so I took her to a spot and we talked for awhile. Darrel was right there were le everywhere

Teabag X
10-24-08, 00:30
I visited huntington last saturday between 9 and 11 pm I drove thru the hood and on the otherside of the tracks up tp 4 and 5th streets and nothing! finally around the gas station in the hood I saw about 3 bsw but nothing that turned me on. finally I spotted a tall thin wsw with black hair she looked good from a distance not so good up close but still she was ok ( i think her name was Rachel). so I took her to a spot and we talked for awhile. Darrel was right there were le everywhereYeah, Bil, she's a pretty good chic. her friends call her RayRay. The only problem with her is her fingers can get a little "sticky". Just keep an eye on those fingers!

Bil73
10-24-08, 14:44
Thanks teabag thats good to know

Teabag X
10-26-08, 01:04
You guys are NOT gonna believe this, but it's true.

Some dumbass hoodrat/ wanna be pimp, went to Logan county and put up $2600 to get Sunshine outta jail ! That's 100 per charge on all her bad checks, plus a reefer charge. PLUS she has several charges pending in Cabell county!

GENTLEMEN: i have an "inside iggy" on this 1.

AVOID !!! HPD has a serious hardon for this 1 and they are out to bury her !
If you are with her when she gets busted, what happens to you ??

Problemchild is back quiet.

Spicaroo1
10-26-08, 14:01
Hey all,

My last encounter with lisa she discussed her three kids. She was still pissed at the LEO Lt. With the trumped up charges against her. Lisa said she still had the receiving transferring stolen property, gun. She also talked about another charge and I think it was about the ***** house arrest.

I bet when she was married to the Air Force staff Sargent that she was nice pussy! When I saw her getting into my car I just could not believe how small she was. I could put my hand around her calf and over 3/4 around her thigh. When you do not eat then your body begins to break down muscle. I hope she stays in jail for a while and gets some help.

Now the change of seasons is firmly around us the bi polar people should be cycling. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU TEABAG! LOL So beware of your SWer pickups.

Hey Teabag, if I am all those things. Well I must be a direct reflection of you. ROFL!

Spicaroo1
10-28-08, 17:25
If anyone is interested in "the house" location? Well its across the street from the Sunoco. I think its the first house on that side. I recently saw a young looking blonde no tits and short blond hair around. Does anyone else have any information? She looked like her bf had to give her encouragement for SWing. The blond was natural, not dyed

A couple of weeks ago I saw a brown haired WSWer. She looked early 20's wearing sunglasses and had her hair up. It looked like her hair would be shoulder length?

Any suggestions?

Teabag X
10-28-08, 22:52
I'm intown for some business problems and went down to the hood today. I drove around abit and only saw Sunshine. And we know I aint havin nothin to do with that one! I drove around some more and spotted this fine, young little cutie. She was obviously active so, I turned the corner to go get her. I got aound the corner just in time to see her jump in to a burgundy Ford four trac. {I hope it was 1 of you} and they disapeared up 20th st. Hill.

I went on to court, then looped back through the hood to see what I could see. I saw her again at the Sunoco. I stopped to talk to her, and she wasn't interested. Some black guy yelled at her and said "come here bay girl and be safe". I thought"Hell! She'd be safer with me than with you! "

She kept talking on her cell. So, I stopped to talk to Becky to see what was going on. She told me to come back after dark and she could get me what ever I wanted.

Maybe I'll go back in a bit.

They call me problemchild.

I'm back quiet.

Teabag X
11-01-08, 15:12
I went to a party last night at 1 of the local bike clubs. I thought you guys might like a look at this chic having fun with her dildo at the party. She was trying to get a little wild with it but, her husband stopped the fun.

Teabag X
11-01-08, 18:10
If anyone is interested in "the house" location? Well its across the street from the Sunoco. I think its the first house on that side. I recently saw a young looking blonde no tits and short blond hair around. Does anyone else have any information? She looked like her bf had to give her encouragement for SWing. The blond was natural, not dyed

A couple of weeks ago I saw a brown haired WSWer. She looked early 20's wearing sunglasses and had her hair up. It looked like her hair would be shoulder length?

Any suggestions?The house you're talking about is own by a married couple who have been living there for years. They both work days so, you'll see people hanging around in front during the day. "The house" you are trying to find is down the street a ways. But, with all the trouble lately, they've been keeping things buttoned up pretty tight. Not much activity there at all.

Teabag X
11-02-08, 13:58
I went for a ride today and found Misty walking up an alley. We went to my little spot and had a damn good time. I've talked about Misty several times. So, you already know why I'll go for this girl any time!

She was the only girl I saw out today and I'm glad it was her. She's a good one and a real sweetheart. Never complains and is always ready to play.

And I'm back quiet.

Gabrielfa
11-02-08, 20:32
Can someoen familiar with Huntington give me a short list of the hotspots? the roads there are kinda confusing unless you're familiar with them. I see a lot of " go up 6th" type stuff but 6th what? Ave or St?

Thanks,

Gab

Trewalker69
11-05-08, 20:54
Does it really matter? You really don't get a grasp on the purpose of this forum, do you Spicaroo..............

Hey,

I just heard Jayne was in jail again.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Teabag X
11-09-08, 11:41
It was a pretty good evening with plenty of activity. I talked to samantha, sunshine, becky, and mary. I ended up with Courtney again. She's always a good time. People I trust can get digits.

Misty also has a working phone.

I'm back quiet.

Teabag X
11-10-08, 00:33
I can read but please the rules say not to insult another and they also state not to cause problems.

The purpose is to exchange information. LOLThe thing is, you exibit no purpose. You have never 1 time exibited a reasonable cause for you to be here.
Just like Charleton danc, you need to go away.

Teabag X
11-16-08, 19:06
Lol. I still do not care what anyone thinks. I believe they call this a free world. LOLJust a couple of months ago, your post history totaled 181, Senior member. Now, it shows 25, Regular member. That should tell you what "The Boss" thinks about you. Personally, I thinks he's trying to give you a "hint".

Admin
11-17-08, 21:09
Greetings everyone.

Spicaroo1 apparently joined the forum for the specific purpose of attacking Teabag X. After several warnings to cease his antagonistic attacks, and after being specifically warned by me on Oct 10 that he would be banned if addressed Teabag Xagain, he has continued attacking him, to wit:

Hey Teabag,

I still just do not care. So keep on writing! Please you are very amusing! LOL

Thanks!

PS: Wow. You know more about my account them me. LOL ROFL! Keep up the good work! Enough is enough.

Thanks,

Jackson

Teabag X
11-22-08, 02:01
Some of you guys know that Sunshine used to live and run the truck with me. That didn't workout and she went back to the hood.

She called me Thursday and wanted to know when I'd be home. I told her Friday.

She wanted to get together and said she had a special treat for me.

The treat? 3some! YES! A 3some with a little country girl from Kentucky that I had never met. Her name is Cassie. 5'6", skinny, blonde, D cups, sweet!

I go get us a nice room, got them some party favors, and off to the notel.

You guys will have to forgive me on these pics. It's hard to work a camara when you have 6 holes in front of you and there's NO WAITING!

I mean. SERIOUSLY? How the hell am I suppose to film this when I'm in a pressure situation?

Here's the bad news. I was suppose to go to Columbus this weekend to meet an escort that I had enquired out this week.

I didn't make it. LOL!

And I'm back quiet.

TexasMonger
11-22-08, 09:19
Here's the bad news. I was suppose to go to Columbus this weekend to meet an escort that I had enquired out this week.

I didn't make it. LOL!

And I'm back quiet.

Hey Teabag....

Nice report you lucky bastard ....LOL. If I was you, I would have loaded the two ladies in my rig and drove to see this escort foe a 4some ....

Cheers

TM

Jenks
11-22-08, 10:59
Well wouldn't you know it - Just when I get in to town and try to find the local talent HPD sweeps the steets clean at 5pm friday and ruined my weekend. 9 ladies arraigned. I guess they were saving them from th cold like they do the homeless.

Teabag X
11-22-08, 16:47
Well wouldn't you know it - Just when I get in to town and try to find the local talent HPD sweeps the steets clean at 5pm friday and ruined my weekend. 9 ladies arraigned. I guess they were saving them from th cold like they do the homeless.I just looked at that. I only know 2 of those and I've never dated either of them. That means all my girls are still available !

Teabag X
11-27-08, 22:38
After tolerating the "family" today, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed some fun! I headed to the hood to see what was up. I didn't really see anything that interested me.

I decided to call Misty and see if she was busy. She was glad to hear from me setup a meeting. A few minutes later and off for some fun!

Misty is always fun! She's 1 of those girls that, after she gets to know you, will relax, hump back, and enjoy herself as well.

Here's a face pic so you can see a chic I've been boning for several months. Well, when it's her turn, anyway.

And I'm back quiet.

Member #3969
11-29-08, 07:32
Tea, I thought the south was cheaper than up here. $6.39 for some pepsi?? Geez, no wonder all you guys drink moonshine. I hope all of your "ladies" don't overcharge like your convenience stores and gas stations do. By the way i'm STILL waiting for you to bring Samantha up here for me. Keep out of trouble and play nice until i can get down there again.

After tolerating the "family" today, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed some fun! I headed to the hood to see what was up. I didn't really see anything that interested me.

I decided to call Misty and see if she was busy. She was glad to hear from me setup a meeting. A few minutes later and off for some fun!

Misty is always fun! She's 1 of those girls that, after she gets to know you, will relax, hump back, and enjoy herself as well.

Here's a face pic so you can see a chic I've been boning for several months. Well, when it's her turn, anyway.

And I'm back quiet.

BurgGuyForFun
12-03-08, 04:26
Guys,

I'm kinda new around here. Long time listener, short time poster. However, I thought I would post about an experience you may be interested in. I was killing time during a traffic jam on Rt. 60 Sunday at the AB Video and decided to go into the video booths after walking around browsing the movies a little. I had noticed a couple walking around doing the same movie browsing. I tried to not stare and mind my own business, but he appeared to be an older gentleman maybe in his early 50s-late 40s and she was probably mid-40s 5'3, a little on the heavy side, long curly brown hair and big tits. Anyways I was watching the videos and heard the door next door open and close. I thought it was a guy, but it was the brunette by herself. Again, I figured I would mind my own business but enjoy myself as well. I was enjoying the movie with my penis out and see two fingers through the gloryhole. I look through the hole and see her large breasts exposed and her rubbing the nipples and her crotch. I wait for a second because I can't really believe this is happening and then the fingers appear again. I reluctantly stand and masturbate and see a tongue come through the hole. Now I take the plunge and side through the hole. This chick was not necessarily the barbie doll type but she sucked like a pro and swallowed all my cum after quickly finishing me. Finished it all off cleanly. So, I thought I would report some action in the video store.

Happy hunting!

Darrell01
12-10-08, 10:03
Guys,

I'm kinda new around here. Long time listener, short time poster. However, I thought I would post about an experience you may be interested in. I was killing time during a traffic jam on Rt. 60 Sunday at the AB Video and decided to go into the video booths after walking around browsing the movies a little. I had noticed a couple walking around doing the same movie browsing. I tried to not stare and mind my own business, but he appeared to be an older gentleman maybe in his early 50s-late 40s and she was probably mid-40s 5'3, a little on the heavy side, long curly brown hair and big tits. Anyways I was watching the videos and heard the door next door open and close. I thought it was a guy, but it was the brunette by herself. Again, I figured I would mind my own business but enjoy myself as well. I was enjoying the movie with my penis out and see two fingers through the gloryhole. I look through the hole and see her large breasts exposed and her rubbing the nipples and her crotch. I wait for a second because I can't really believe this is happening and then the fingers appear again. I reluctantly stand and masturbate and see a tongue come through the hole. Now I take the plunge and side through the hole. This chick was not necessarily the barbie doll type but she sucked like a pro and swallowed all my cum after quickly finishing me. Finished it all off cleanly. So, I thought I would report some action in the video store.

Happy hunting!

Wow, now I'm gonna have to find that little lady!

Teabag X
12-14-08, 23:24
My other "hobby" has taken precidents over this one. That "hobby" has now required me to make a lifetime commitment. NO! I'm not settling down to 1 women. That will probably never happen. It also opens a different set of doors for me where the women are young, beautiful, passive yet tough, know when to keep there mouths shut, etc. These young ladies even have paychecks and just want to be apart of what that hobby offers.

I spent most of this weekend with a 22 Y. O. She's about 5'5" and 120, beautiful from head to toe. We both had a great time and she said she hopes to see me again next weekend. She ask for my digits and made sure I had hers. What did I have to do to get this wonderful treat?

Protect her and make her feel secure in where she was and what she was doing.

In the mean time, I'll be out there. Ridin hard and livin free. Play safe, my friends.

And I'm back quiet.

Ausse Salt
12-15-08, 02:09
Sorry to see ya go, mate. We surely had ourselves some good talks doin' private-messages. Also had good talks with me bleedin' mate Paulie, but he aint on-line theese days much-any.

Not many o' the good mates punting-'round Wheeling or any where else, it seems.
Hope ya stay randy with the lovvys, mate. Pip pip & keep
a stiff upper-lip. And a hard yobber. Too right!

#### Salty

Darrell01
12-16-08, 18:38
Good luck Teabag....I'll do what I can to report what I see and find. Lately it's been slim pickings for damn sure.

Eddy Fine
12-17-08, 14:53
Teabag gotta' girlfriend, Teabag gotta' girlfriend.

I'm just kiddin'.

Trewalker69
12-17-08, 16:33
Tea
About all I have to say about this is, Eatum Alive! Ger-er-Done!!

My other "hobby" has taken precidents over this one. That "hobby" has now required me to make a lifetime commitment. NO! I'm not settling down to 1 women. That will probably never happen. It also opens a different set of doors for me where the women are young, beautiful, passive yet tough, know when to keep there mouths shut, etc. These young ladies even have paychecks and just want to be apart of what that hobby offers.

I spent most of this weekend with a 22 Y. O. She's about 5'5" and 120, beautiful from head to toe. We both had a great time and she said she hopes to see me again next weekend. She ask for my digits and made sure I had hers. What did I have to do to get this wonderful treat?

Protect her and make her feel secure in where she was and what she was doing.

In the mean time, I'll be out there. Ridin hard and livin free. Play safe, my friends.

And I'm back quiet.

Darrell01
01-05-09, 16:03
Not much happening these days, I'm guessing the escorts is the place to be.

Darrell01
01-06-09, 10:53
I'm hoping that the Huntington thread stays alive. Here is a awesome pic of a local UTR friend who I was lucky enough to find.

Bilbo Baggins II
01-16-09, 17:27
The last post I found indicated there was action to be had at the Amp near the Mall. Well, not for me. I made a visit and found a fairly attractive, thin and young Asian girl. She was clearly doable. I should have known there was going to be no fun when there was no tableshower. I got a slightly skilled massage but nothing else at all. Either they are not giving out extras or I set off someones radar. I doubt that I did that because I have been to many Asian spas and never had a problem before. Oh well, I just wanted to alert everyone.

Daman2
01-17-09, 05:06
The last post I found indicated there was action to be had at the AMP near the Mall. Well, not for me. I made a visit and found a fairly attractive, thin and young Asian girl. She was clearly doable. I should have known there was going to be no fun when there was no tableshower. I got a slightly skilled massage but nothing else at all. Either they are not giving out extras or I set off someones radar. I doubt that I did that because I have been to many Asian spas and never had a problem before. Oh well, I just wanted to alert everyone.Damn. That sucks. I was going to try that place out in the next few weeks.

I also heard that there was action to be had there.

What did they charge for a regular massage and how long was it?

Prozzy Lover
01-17-09, 13:22
It's been more than three years since I've been out that way but I've been there at least 10 times before. The way it always was for me the older asian woman answered the door and asked if you wanted a half hour or hour. Then she'd scrub you down. Then you go to a room and wait. An asian girl (not the old lady who washes) comes in and massages you. If you tell her you want more, like a bj, she will expect a tip in return. Did you ask her for any extras? You have to ask and offer up a tip first. She won't ask you if you want extras, you gotta ask her.

The last post I found indicated there was action to be had at the Amp near the Mall. Well, not for me. I made a visit and found a fairly attractive, thin and young Asian girl. She was clearly doable. I should have known there was going to be no fun when there was no tableshower. I got a slightly skilled massage but nothing else at all. Either they are not giving out extras or I set off someones radar. I doubt that I did that because I have been to many Asian spas and never had a problem before. Oh well, I just wanted to alert everyone.

Bilbo Baggins II
01-17-09, 15:21
I paid $50 for a 20 min massage. I didn't ask directly but I tried several signals that have worked there before. I got no response. Not a sensual massage at all. I always had a towel over the private parts and she finished and walked out of the room. She didn't stay for the flip. I have always had the action begin at the flip if not some teasing before.

Daman2
01-18-09, 03:27
I paid $50 for a 20 min massage. I didn't ask directly but I tried several signals that have worked there before. I got no response. Not a sensual massage at all. I always had a towel over the private parts and she finished and walked out of the room. She didn't stay for the flip. I have always had the action begin at the flip if not some teasing before.That is kind of a bummer. If you used to get action there.

When was the last time you went there that you got action?

I had a buddy that went and got a bj a couple years ago.

Bilbo Baggins II
01-18-09, 11:25
It has been several months, back in the spring I believe. Maybe they are just being very careful. It doesn't make sense to me that they don't offer extras. I don't see how they can survive if they don't.

Prozzy Lover
01-19-09, 11:02
I paid $50 for a 20 min massage. I didn't ask directly but I tried several signals that have worked there before. I got no response. Not a sensual massage at all. I always had a towel over the private parts and she finished and walked out of the room. She didn't stay for the flip. I have always had the action begin at the flip if not some teasing before.Well I don't know what the world's coming to if you can't get a bj at an Asian massage parlor anymore. Nuts. You want to pay for the bj, she of course wants the $ and would be more than willing to do it, but the invisible force of law enforcement makes people scared. I wish it was drug dealers who were scared instead of girls trying to earn an extra buck.

Daman2
01-20-09, 02:42
Well I don't know what the world's coming to if you can't get a bj at an Asian massage parlor anymore. Nuts. You want to pay for the bj, she of course wants the $ and would be more than willing to do it, but the invisible force of law enforcement makes people scared. I wish it was drug dealers who were scared instead of girls trying to earn an extra buck.I hear ya man. That crap is getting annoying to say the least.

If I end up trying the place out.

I'll be sure to report.

Remkas
01-28-09, 18:05
I hear ya man. That crap is getting annoying to say the least.

If I end up trying the place out.

I'll be sure to report.I posted this in the columbus forum and thought I'd share here too. I went hunting in the hills for Deer season. Was only about an hour more south to go to Barboursville WV. There is a decent AMP there. Older atendees expensive BJ. Decent massage though. When we came out though, there was a not on the car saying someone had our license plates and would call our wives next time we are there. If you go there, there is a Outback steakhouse across from it and worth the short walk to park there.

Darrell01
01-31-09, 12:54
I posted this in the columbus forum and thought I'd share here too. I went hunting in the hills for Deer season. Was only about an hour more south to go to Barboursville WV. There is a decent AMP there. Older atendees expensive BJ. Decent massage though. When we came out though, there was a not on the car saying someone had our license plates and would call our wives next time we are there. If you go there, there is a Outback steakhouse across from it and worth the short walk to park there.

The same thing happened to me at anouther AMP, but since I got no wife and why would I give a crap? I wrote on the note that "my car has covert cameras and anyone near it was being recorded on video" and left the note tacked to a lamp post next to my car. I drove off and parked a few businesses away and watched a lady from a store in the same shopping center come out to retieve my reply. A few minutes later I called the store and gave the lady a friendly warning of my own....but I won't repeat that sort of language on this forum!

Darrell01
01-31-09, 13:08
I got my whistle polished a few nites ago when I was thru Huntington. I offered a ride to a heavy chick named Chrissie or something similar. She had short brown hair with blonde high lites and a decent set of knockers. She told me some story about loosing her job (ain't we all been there?) and needed some sort of job. I made her an offer she couldn't refuse, a dollar a minute to "massage me" at my place. She didn't understand that I'd be naked and she would be staring a my tool, well, it wasn't long before she says, I gotta suck it, ok? That was about all the consent I needed and the rest was good. We left an hour later and true to my promise I offered her 60 for the massage. Can't wait to see her again next time. No cell or anything, I forgot to ask were she was living too, dam it!

Teabag X
02-12-09, 09:17
I haven't been on here in awhile and I hate to have to come back this way. But, here we go. In early January, Misty was nearly beaten to death by a brutal pimp named Diablo Brown. If not for Sunshine showing up when she did, Misty would be dead.

I was called to the hospital to come get her and I did. She stayed here awhile and Diablo went to jail for a month. Well, he got outa jail and she ran back to the hood. I got a call yesterday sayin the she had been down running hard. She has ripped off 3 dealers and several johns.

Diablo is the guy that killed and dismembered Angie Moore. He also killed 2 other girls. The cops know it. They just can't get anybody to tell them anything. HPD told me they would consider it a public service if somebody killed Diablo and would do NO investigation. He'll probably kill Misty before that happens.

You've been warned.

And yes. This means Problemchild is back.

Eddy Fine
02-14-09, 02:53
a brutal pimp named Diablo Brown

Wow! I thought they put him away for a long while. He was bad news in Charleston too. Yeah, don't mess with him. Just put him down an' leave him lay.

Teabag X
02-15-09, 13:07
Wow! I thought they put him away for a long while. He was bad news in Charleston too. Yeah, don't mess with him. Just put him down an' leave him lay.He's still around, for now. His brother, Damien, is still in Charleston. I'm sure I'll have a run in with him before this is over.

On a bright note. I punked Diablo Saturday right infront of the house where he and some of the girls stay. There are a few things about me and my past you guys don't know and probably never will. I told Diablo something Saturday that made him turn white and run!

By the way, Misty starts therapy Monday. She went bowling last night with me and my whole family. Because of things that have happened to the family, they know about Misty's past and are in full support of her. You guys keep your fingers crossed for her.

And I'm back quiet.

Teabag X
02-22-09, 01:07
Are happening in the hood. Lots of girls were out this evening. As some of you know. Sunshine and I have had a close relationship for quite awhile. She decided she was in the mood for some fun of a different nature this evening. We've been drinking and she's spending the night. The girl is 1 hell of a cook! So, you can bet I'm gonna have 1 hell of a breakfast.

In other news.

The most hated animal is Huntington has now made the mistake of pissing off the ATL boys. In a "personal" conversation, the "big dog" told me that he has hours left, not days. When this guy tells you something, you can take it to the bank.

I'm sure you guys will be hearing about this in the news VERY soon. The world is getting ready to be a better place.

Trusted people, and you know who you are, can contact me about digits for several girls.

And I'm back quiet.

Evo6011
03-06-09, 00:29
Who is thie "animal" that you speak of?

Lots of shit going down on 10th avenue

Teabag X
03-06-09, 19:30
Who is thie "animal" that you speak of?

Lots of shit going down on 10th avenue None other than Diablo. He got sent to jail before they could get him. But, they will get that peice of sh*t.

Teabag X
03-06-09, 19:39
Even with all the BS going on in the hood, I still never come up dry. Megan called me early this morning looking for a play mate. Since she's only 25, I was glad respond. She's about 5'6" and 125. Excellent oral skills. Also had CFS. All in a room covered in mirrrors and a waterbed for a playground.

Enjoy the pics. She's also wanting me to do a photo spread for her and run internet ads. I see free FS and more in my future.

And I'm back quiet.

Member #3965
03-07-09, 00:49
Man, man, man... Parkersburg is disappointing. I drive through there occasionally and I always think that this place has so much potential. There are areas that look ripe for action but I never find it. Anyway, cruised 7th from downtown to outskirts, circled around avery area along with a few passes up the hill. I saw one girl that I swear was working by a church around 10th/avery, but I did everything in the book to get her attention and nothing worked. So she was either not working or not interested. Checked out the Econolodge/Strip club with no luck. Regardless, thought I might get lucky on 77 at the Mineral Wells exit, but there was absolutely nothing to speak of. Both strip joints were closed. Further up 77 at 68 & 2 I found one lonely dude sitting in the back of the adult store with the booths. Thats not even close to being my thing so I packed up and headed home. Thankfully that is not too far away so I didn't feel like it was a total waste. So why is Parkersburg so clean? Seriously, for those guys who know the area, there are portions that are stereotypical SW stomping ground. Everything is in place EXCEPT the SW's. What gives?

Upstate101
03-07-09, 09:09
Teabag...
When doing photo(s) be careful not to include your photo in the mirror. I took your photo into Photoshop, blew it up a bit and “there you are” (clear as a bell) I blurred your face to protect your identity but anyone could do the same (and see your face, posted here). I would get this photo off the web (your mirror shot).

As far as taking photos and making them turn out nice (I do most of the escorts photo work in my area). Make sure you have three things:

1. A lot of natural light (not standard light blub "light", that's when you get yellow photos).
2. Have a nice background for the photo.
3. A decent camera, not a phone/cam.
4. Us Photoshop to clean-up and resize photos.

Some tips from upstate. If you would like to know more, just PM me.

BootyCall
03-08-09, 00:00
Hey upstate you know how tea is. He wants them houers to check him out. He is what was known back in my day as a bank walker on the creek. He's showing off what he has and hoping for takers. Just Kidding. TB is a very good friend of mine. Talked to him by phone today. Told him he needs to bring some of them gals to Menpho.
BC

Teabag X
03-08-09, 02:54
Hey upstate you know how tea is. He wants them houers to check him out. He is what was known back in my day as a bank walker on the creek. He's showing off what he has and hoping for takers. Just Kidding. TB is a very good friend of mine. Talked to him by phone today. Told him he needs to bring some of them gals to Menpho.

BCI'll be seeing you again soon, Booty. Make sure you keep CK and avon in line while I'm at home. Hey, booty! I love ya in a NON foggot way, my brother! You're the best! I hope I can still get it up when I'm your age.

Darrell01
03-12-09, 12:14
I decided to offer some stimulous to an out of work girl that I found in need...

She was behind me in line at Krogers, buying groceries and was complaining about the high cost of living and that she had lost her job. I simply handed her my phone number on a card and said "call me"...I was barely in my car five minutes later when she called asking to talk. We talked briefly then she followed me to my place where the real stimulous began! She cleaned my house for me and I mean she really cleaned it! After that, I offered her a back rub where the real stimulation began. My generousity was well rewarded with a clean house, she was rather relaxed when I finished my stimulation plan!

I won't mention a name on here but she was early 20's, slim, nice smile, seemed to be not on drugs or alcohol. She is a complete amateur (yet talented) she had no phone but I do have her location...those who have pm's me I will share...

BootyCall
03-13-09, 11:12
I go to my Kroger everyday and I'v never connected. Guess I'm doing something wrong. Darrell01 and TB I still get my share. On Monday I banged Mary, few minutes later Sonya showed up told her she would have to wait another day. On Tuesday Mary called and had a 3 some lined up for me. Got there told Mary she would have to wait. Sussie is her name. Damn good BBBJ and FS was hot. She drained me. On Wednesday went to Mary's to watch Basketball and she took me down again. But the story is none of my girls look as good as the ones you fellows are banging. Ship them to Mpho.
BC

Yorkfun
03-16-09, 08:46
I am going to be in your area this week end and looking for Sat. afternoon.

Any help would be appriciated.

if you get to Pa I would be glad to help.

Thanks and be safe.

Member #3965
03-17-09, 21:43
My mistake guys, I posted about Parkersburg in the wrong section. I moved the comment to the "General" section. My apologies.

Darrell01
03-18-09, 00:08
I go to my Kroger everyday and I'v never connected. Guess I'm doing something wrong. Darrell01 and TB I still get my share. On Monday I banged Mary, few minutes later Sonya showed up told her she would have to wait another day. On Tuesday Mary called and had a 3 some lined up for me. Got there told Mary she would have to wait. Sussie is her name. Damn good BBBJ and FS was hot. She drained me. On Wednesday went to Mary's to watch Basketball and she took me down again. But the story is none of my girls look as good as the ones you fellows are banging. Ship them to Mpho.
BC

My approach is to always make eye contact and smile...any SW and even non-SW will respond with a smile and eye contact if they are the least bit interested. It's always easiet to just offer your number than to ask for theirs. I find that many women who are attached are often interested in at least talking and often that leads to fun....Good luck out there.

Teabag X
03-21-09, 12:37
Well, I picked her up again last night. Looks like she's here for the weekend again. I thinks it's about time to let this 1 go. She's checked in and out of rehab 3 times in the last 2 months. She's a good lay but, she carrys a lot of problems with her.
Sunshine is once again rippin and runnin. All in all, Courtney is still the all around best white girl in the hood.

And i'm back quiet.

Teabag X
03-27-09, 02:52
Last might, Misty got arrested on 7 charges. Tonight, Megan got arrested on 2.

Also, tonight a met a brand new little spinner named Amber. She's youg, tiny, and really cute. I didn't get to try her yet but, It's promised to me this weekend. I'll see if I can get her to do pics.

And I'm back quiet.

Leroy2553
03-28-09, 09:40
Last might, Misty got arrested on 7 charges. Tonight, Megan got arrested on 2. Also, tonight a met a brand new little spinner named Amber. She's youg, tiny, and really cute. I didn't get to try her yet but, It's promised to me this weekend. I'll see if I can get her to do pics. They call me Problemchild. And I'm back quiet.Ran into Amber on Thursday she has really good oral skills no rushing and is willing to please. FS is good also even though she has a little trouble handling those that are considered large but she did hang in there to the end without out complaining one bit. Teabag you will really enjoy this one for sure.

Teabag X
04-04-09, 23:43
Man! Did I have a wild day or what? I went down to the hood about noon. 1st I got with my old friend Janey, went to lunch, then off to the river to have some fun. She's put on a few pounds but, still a good time. Then, I picked up Sunshine. We had some business to take care of with 1 of the big wheels. Then it was time for some fun.

While we were together, Samantha called. We went to see her and Sunshine set there and watched me bang Samantha. Then, Misty called to complain about me being with Janey instead of her. So, I left Samantha's house, dropped off Sunshine, and went to pick up Misty. We went to the garveyard, she sucked, I f*cked, then she sucked some more.

Over the course of this day, I had sex with 4 different women that I have reported on before. I damn near screwed my dick raw. And I spent $$, had 7 orgasm's. And all I had to do was buy an 8 ball. The word went thru the hood that I had rock, and the bitches came runnin.

Make your own decisions but, this 1 works for me.

And I'm back quiet.

Teabag X
04-05-09, 21:06
I got a call from Amber today. She wanted to get together and offered me a REALLY cheap rate. I couldn't pass that up! So, I go pick her up and go have some fun. Good oral skills, tight little kitty. I'll definately play with her some more.

About the time I dropped her off, Misty called. She's probably my ATF. I tried to help her because she asked. That didn't work. I really should turn my back on her. But, I just can't. We always have a good time and because of my relationship with her, everybody in the hood knows me by name. And I mean everybody. Houses that most people can't even go to, welcome me. We're talking about the houses where the girls stay. The places where the dope is, the places where they have the orgies. I've become so known and so involved, That dealers call me to see if I'm looking for anybody or anything.

I've started doing things the way the dope boys do. I call 1 perticular guy, get some stuff, then go get the 1st 1. If she's good to go, I deal it out in small peices, just like the dope boys do. I end up getting twice as much for less. Today, I spent 45 and got both girls. Why? Because I gave each of them a peice of rock. Just like the dope boys do.

And I'm back quiet.

Teabag X
04-11-09, 23:52
Well, I was on my way to pick up Misty Friday, when she and Courtney got busted on drug charges. So, I went and met Amber again. She's a cute little thing but, she needs to buy some deodorant. Then, I stopped to visit with sunshine and she's been here with me all weekend. We're going on a road trip tomorrow. And she'll be here with me until Monday. I really likr nailin this chic. And she REALLY likes the way I nail her. And that's on every peice of furniture in the house.

And I'm back quiet.

BootyCall
04-19-09, 00:49
Well, I was on my way to pick up Misty Friday, when she and Courtney got busted on drug charges. So, I went and met Amber again. She's a cute little thing but, she needs to buy some deodorant. Then, I stopped to visit with sunshine and she's been here with me all weekend. We're going on a road trip tomorrow. And she'll be here with me until Monday. I really likr nailin this chic. And she REALLY likes the way I nail her. And that's on every peice of furniture in the house.

And I'm back quiet.
Problem child if you will bring Misty to Memphis next trip I promise you 2 new girls that will work you over good. There is no way I can get away for coupla days to come to H'gton. Damn you have all the luck. I decided today I'm gonna do the same as you and the dope boys. Buy me some and swap with the girls. I can nail them all over the Motel room as you do. Take care good friend. They have ahuled in nearly a 100 this week. Damn some even I didn't know.
Nail Misty one time for me. Or you call me and let her tell me what she would do to me if I was there.
BC

Almighty
04-19-09, 01:31
I got a call from Amber today. She wanted to get together and offered me a REALLY cheap rate. I couldn't pass that up! So, I go pick her up and go have some fun. Good oral skills, tight little kitty. I'll definately play with her some more.

About the time I dropped her off, Misty called. She's probably my ATF. I tried to help her because she asked. That didn't work. I really should turn my back on her. But, I just can't. We always have a good time and because of my relationship with her, everybody in the hood knows me by name. And I mean everybody. Houses that most people can't even go to, welcome me. We're talking about the houses where the girls stay. The places where the dope is, the places where they have the orgies. I've become so known and so involved, That dealers call me to see if I'm looking for anybody or anything.

I've started doing things the way the dope boys do. I call 1 perticular guy, get some stuff, then go get the 1st 1. If she's good to go, I deal it out in small peices, just like the dope boys do. I end up getting twice as much for less. Today, I spent 45 and got both girls. Why? Because I gave each of them a peice of rock. Just like the dope boys do.

And I'm back quiet.

Good luck on that, and it sounds like it's a good way to increase your quality of meetings, but man, that drug stuff is pushing the safety limits of what's already kind of a dangerous activity. If you get caught by the cops with a chickie in the car, you MIGHT be able to get out of it somehow. You get caught with rock, and they probably will throw some serious stuff at you.

If you try it, i'd be veeeeeeeeeery careful.

Teabag X
04-24-09, 00:06
Megan is preggers and doing the rehab thing so, she's off the market. Courtney and Misty are still locked up. Misty swears she's done and wants a regular and a regular place to live. Courtney will definately be back in the hood by no later than 5/5. Lisa Stone has been in and out. She's still using needles. Be careful. And our dear old friend, Sunshine, Has once again been working with Diablo. I don't have to tell you what that means. Cassie and Janey are still around and can be found in the usual places. And yes. Amber is still workin 7th. I saw Heather, aka Green eyes, today. We talked about a couple of things and she was lookin damn fine. She's kinda hard to get intouch with though.

Remeber this: If you're not livin on the edge, You're taking up to much space.

And I'm back quiet.

Darrell01
05-02-09, 14:49
I believe I have offered both these girls a ride in the past but I am not certain what name the younger one went by. The older one called herself Penelope for sure, I gave her a ride across town a few days. The younger one looks very familair but I just don't remember what name she used on the street. Found these pics on the local jails web site yesterday.

Teabag X
05-03-09, 10:53
I believe I have offered both these girls a ride in the past but I am not certain what name the younger one went by. The older one called herself Penelope for sure, I gave her a ride across town a few days. The younger one looks very familair but I just don't remember what name she used on the street. Found these pics on the local jails web site yesterday.The older 1 is Penelope. The younger 1 was picked up DUI and spent the day in the same cell block as Misty, Courtney, and Diane.

Courtney will be getting out of jail Monday, 5/4. Misty may be getting out that day as well. Misty is supposedly going straight to rehab until her next court date, IF they let her out.

Janey, Jen and Samantha have been spending alot of time near 9th av & 11th st. They also stay at another house on 9th near 18th, where Sunshine lives.

And I'm back quiet.