PDA

View Full Version : Gangbangs? Blowbang?

Centrus
09-17-20, 06:51
This topic is something brought up way too frequently in many other cities and states. Like are people that uptight?

CJD843
09-17-20, 07:53
This topic is something brought up way too frequently in many other cities and states. Like are people that uptight?Not at all! There was a group here locally a few years back. Haven't heard of anything since around 2017-18 or so. Is it something you're looking to start, or are you looking for existing?

ChasGentlman
11-02-20, 09:50
Seeing a young lady currently very open sexually.

One of her fantasies is to have a bunch of guys cum on her while I'm inside her and maybe invite a lucky fella to hang around after for more fun.

Figured some of you guys may have an interest. Pm me.

MBMarauder
11-05-20, 09:19
I sent you a PM.

Seeing a young lady currently very open sexually.

One of her fantasies is to have a bunch of guys cum on her while I'm inside her and maybe invite a lucky fella to hang around after for more fun.

Figured some of you guys may have an interest. Pm me.

Mr Sternn
11-05-20, 21:27
I sent you a PM.A little bit of spray and pray LOL.

ChasGentlman
12-28-20, 16:06
Looking to have some guys lined up for a comfortable glory hole session at my place. Nice room, walk in get sucked nice and either leave or refluff yourself for another round. Individually consent and would like to shoot JUST her side of divider with gopro for her viewing and can email to each participant. Any she takes favor with in particular will be invited to stay after for play.

Nothing to be posted at all. If interested, let me know here and ill shoot an email address over so she can see your pic (face and body. Not cock necessarily. As she says they are pretty standard) Anyone from our previous escapades same place here at my home in goose creek. Thanks guys!

HotBubba79
12-28-20, 22:18
Looking to have some guys lined up for a comfortable glory hole session at my place. Nice room, walk in get sucked nice and either leave or refluff yourself for another round. Individually consent and would like to shoot JUST her side of divider with gopro for her viewing and can email to each participant. Any she takes favor with in particular will be invited to stay after for play.

Nothing to be posted at all. If interested, let me know here and ill shoot an email address over so she can see your pic (face and body. Not cock necessarily. As she says they are pretty standard) Anyone from our previous escapades same place here at my home in goose creek. Thanks guys!Sent a PM.

HubDaddy1
12-29-20, 11:04

Nothing to be posted at all. If interested, let me know here and ill shoot an email address over so she can see your pic (face and body. Not cock necessarily. As she says they are pretty standard) Anyone from our previous escapades same place here at my home in goose creek. Thanks guys!Sounds like a good time! Wish I was closer to Goose creek.

DbauMann93
12-29-20, 14:50
Pm or at me. North Charleston area.

Slush Puppie
12-30-20, 09:57

Nothing to be posted at all. If interested, let me know here and ill shoot an email address over so she can see your pic (face and body. Not cock necessarily. As she says they are pretty standard) Anyone from our previous escapades same place here at my home in goose creek. Thanks guys!Sent a PM.

ChasBatman
12-30-20, 13:19

Larry Laffer
01-02-21, 22:19

Nothing to be posted at all. If interested, let me know here and ill shoot an email address over so she can see your pic (face and body. Not cock necessarily. As she says they are pretty standard) Anyone from our previous escapades same place here at my home in goose creek. Thanks guys!She like fat middle aged guys?

Don't want to waste your time otherwise. LOL.

Ajax8424
01-19-21, 16:08

Nothing to be posted at all. If interested, let me know here and ill shoot an email address over so she can see your pic (face and body. Not cock necessarily. As she says they are pretty standard) Anyone from our previous escapades same place here at my home in goose creek. Thanks guys!Hey I'm definitely interested, fit young guy here (25).

ChasGentlman
07-06-21, 18:20
Hey I'm definitely interested, fit young guy here (25).See my previous post on gloryhole.

The ladies are horny and want some more cock to taste. Same set up as before to guys who may have been here last time. Only request from them is to be ready to cum within a couple minutes by whatever means it may take. Few of the 10 min throat destroyers maybe held up the process a tad.

If you didn't get chosen last time no hard feelings! We literally had over 100 replies from this forum and SLS friends and only chose 15 and two of you big cockswingers got invited to stay over! Fun for all!

Looking for maybe August. Pm me or email me again at the email I gave last time. Thanks guys, stay safe.

ChasGentlman
07-06-21, 18:26
I forgot to mention to whomever may be comfortable with it they also would like to maybe set up a bukkake party. 10-12 of you standing around just showering them at the same time. Know some may be more comfortable in that setting than others but if so let me know. (No, its NOT gay).

DS902
07-07-21, 17:20
I forgot to mention to whomever may be comfortable with it they also would like to maybe set up a bukkake party. 10-12 of you standing around just showering them at the same time. Know some may be more comfortable in that setting than others but if so let me know. (No, its NOT gay).I sent email with pic last time. You responded but nothing ever materialize. Try again?

NomSaiyan
06-14-22, 17:34
Anyone doing any meetups or gloryholes?

HotBubba79
06-14-22, 21:02
Anyone doing any meetups or gloryholes?Interested.

Bucket list item.

OneOfTwo
08-07-22, 19:45
Anyone doing any meetups or gloryholes?Mwf, 50, and I will be at a Charleston area hotel for two nights, post carnival cruising, and interested in meeting a guy or three in the evening. .

ChasBatman
08-27-22, 08:59
Mwf, 50, and I will be at a Charleston area hotel for two nights, post carnival cruising, and interested in meeting a guy or three in the evening. .I know I am WAY late with a response. Have you come and gone?