PDA

View Full Version : The 2020 Presidential Election: Who Are You Voting For? Voting Only Please

RunFast
09-13-20, 16:24
I'd like to see a poll that isn't fake or been tampered with, this should work (I hope). I'd like to keep the thread neat and clean to make it easier to add up the votes so please no commentary, just two words, "Donald Trump" or "Joe Biden. ".

RunFast
09-13-20, 16:24
Donald Trump.

SkyWookie
09-13-20, 16:35
The Donald.

Worf359
09-13-20, 17:01
Trump 2020 Because Fuck your feelings again.

GimmeMoreHead
09-13-20, 17:06
Donald Trump.

TMeister
09-13-20, 20:02
Mighty Joe. By a LANDSLIDE.

Commie Donnie straight to PRISON on January 20.

Book it.

LBerkey
09-17-20, 22:50
Donald Trump. He's our boy. Only problem is, he hasn't figured out you're supposed to dump the hookers at the end of the night, not marry 'them.

Ausse Salt
09-19-20, 13:59
Surely encourage all the American people to Vote for TRUMP once again. He's a fine fellow, and prolly has Australian bloodlines.

# Salty.

OneMansplan
09-19-20, 23:24
It's funny to see guys on this forum who are republican / Trump voters. The GOP has historically made this hobby difficult and more dangerous for all of us. This hobby is about sexual freedoms. Something Trump will never stand for. The cognitive dissonance is so striking. Though it makes sense that lack of sexual fulfillment, the seeking of hookers, the hiding on online forums, the crosswords. No wonder you see yourselves in him.

Ausse Salt
09-24-20, 17:11
It's funny to see guys on this forum who are republican / Trump voters. The GOP has historically made this hobby difficult and more dangerous for all of us. This hobby is about sexual freedoms. Something Trump will never stand for. The cognitive dissonance is so striking. Though it makes sense that lack of sexual fulfillment, the seeking of hookers, the hiding on online forums, the crosswords. No wonder you see yourselves in him.And you're voting for. WHO? This is not a discussion thread.

# Salty.