PDA

View Full Version : Newark

JackRam
09-12-20, 08:45
There is definitely enough action in this suburb to justify it's own page. Plus, I'm going to be traveling here at least once a month for the next year.

JackRam
09-12-20, 22:02
Traveling for work and was staying out near this part of town. Got back to the room after a early and long day and felt like having some fun. Did a little search and this place seemed to be the closest to my location. Hidden in the corner of a strip mall near the Taco Bell. I walked thru the door and was met by a cute little hottie named Jenny. Slim with shoulder length straight hair and a perky set of B's up top. I would guess late 20's, early 30's but you never know. She was wearing calf length black slacks with a white button up top. She looked good. The room was OK with a nice, comfortable table. Massage was little on the light side but thorough, and she did manage to hit all the right spots. A little bit of a back side tease and OTC roaming was allowed. On the flip, she started at my feet and worked her way up. She put a smile on my face and finished off with a nice scalp and head massage. Good visit for sure with a full hour and no haggling on the tip. I'm pretty sure if a monger put a little effort into it, there would be more on the menu. I'll be back in town next month and will definitely visit again.

JackRam
02-02-21, 00:28
Back in town and made another visit to Care Spa. New girl working who goes by Cindy and I'm guessing she's in her late 30's. She sports an OK body with an OK massage and will give the entire hour. She's very friendly and covers all three levels of fun. Enjoy and be safe.

HappyJack42
04-20-21, 15:54
I travel a lot and get an excellent opportunity to sample pussy from all over the country. This week found me in Delaware in the vicinity of Newark. Made a visit to Care Spa and drew Lisa. Lisa is probably around 40 or 45 years old and doesn't speak much English. Like most of us, I'm not there to have a great conversation. The massage was good, got the full hour, and the menu was wide open. I may stop in again tonight before I leave in the morning. I will definitely visit again the next time I'm in town. Enjoy and stay safe.

Jayke00
04-20-21, 19:13
I travel a lot and get an excellent opportunity to sample pussy from all over the country. This week found me in Delaware in the vicinity of Newark. Made a visit to Care Spa and drew Lisa. Lisa is probably around 40 or 45 years old and doesn't speak much English. Like most of us, I'm not there to have a great conversation. The massage was good, got the full hour, and the menu was wide open. I may stop in again tonight before I leave in the morning. I will definitely visit again the next time I'm in town. Enjoy and stay safe.Is that near the ShopRite and the tire place?

HappyJack42
04-21-21, 06:13
Is that near the ShopRite and the tire place?Yes. The shop is located on the inside corner of the strip mall, next to ShopRite. Enjoy!

HappyJack42
11-15-21, 00:14
Back in town and I stopped at my go to place. Met with Lucy. Late 30's with long black hair. Decent massage with an L2 finish. 60/80 and received the full hour. I'll be back next time I'm in town.