PDA

View Full Version : FetLife

Turbo99
08-28-20, 10:34
Has anyone tried going through FetLife to meet with people? Is that a viable avenue or is it just couples wanting to do vanilla BDSM stuff?

SwordKnight
09-01-20, 16:26
Has anyone tried going through FetLife to meet with people? Is that a viable avenue or is it just couples wanting to do vanilla BDSM stuff?I haven't been on in quite a while but I assume it's the same now: The short answer is no, I don't think you're likely to find anyone that you'd want to find. It is specifically not intended for personals, finding dates, etc. You could probably find a local meet up-- ie 20 people get together at a restaurant once a month-- but you're not much more likely to find someone to pick up than you would be in your gardening club or art class.

GAGuy2020
12-17-20, 17:31
Fet does not have real single women and nobody flirts. I find more couples and tons of just flirts looking to show off or collect attention / friends. Good to see local kink culture and people watch but not hookup.

Has anyone tried going through FetLife to meet with people? Is that a viable avenue or is it just couples wanting to do vanilla BDSM stuff?