PDA

View Full Version : Rants and Stupid shit in Ft Wayne

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starterr.

HardToMake
08-18-20, 16:44
Not sure what that quote has to do with anything. Police did respond to an assault call based off of call logs, why wasn't anyone arrested?Because there is more to this guys story than he's telling. He's done this to multiple good providers.

Strat
08-19-20, 07:54
Because there is more to this guys story than he's telling. He's done this to multiple good providers.I'm not doubting his story, but it sounds very similar to Hank1417 who was going after Madison on here last year. Same typos and and lots of information about provider's personal life. I don't doubt something happened that led to an altercation, but there are two sides to every story.

HardToMake
08-19-20, 10:04
I'm not doubting his story, but it sounds very similar to Hank1417 who was going after Madison on here last year. Same typos and and lots of information about provider's personal life. I don't doubt something happened that led to an altercation, but there are two sides to every story.He definitely did this to petite blonde / waynedale spinner also. He comes on here and tries to hurt their business after having a falling out that's entirely caused by him. Bianca offered me lower rates for being "sweet" and letting her know what he was doing here but in reality her business has probably suffered already. I think it's bs and he needs to be exposed for what he's doing.

Jimmie48
08-19-20, 12:30
He definitely did this to petite blonde / waynedale spinner also. He comes on here and tries to hurt their business after having a falling out that's entirely caused by him. Bianca offered me lower rates for being "sweet" and letting her know what he was doing here but in reality her business has probably suffered already. I think it's bs and he needs to be exposed for what he's doing.This person may be trying to hurt her business but I can saw from personal experience that she isn't really that great of a provider. Yes she looks good but her services are extremely lack luster in my opinion. There are much better out there! Me personally I preferred Chloe 419 but she has been AWOL. Anyone know if she is still in the game anywhere? I've seen her here in the Fort as well as driven to Toledo to see her. But can't find her anywhere. If you know I'd certainly like to try and see her again before I move out of town.

Seasoned66
08-19-20, 20:05
He definitely did this to petite blonde / waynedale spinner also. He comes on here and tries to hurt their business after having a falling out that's entirely caused by him. Bianca offered me lower rates for being "sweet" and letting her know what he was doing here but in reality her business has probably suffered already. I think it's bs and he needs to be exposed for what he's doing.Say whatever you want. I have texts to prove all that I say. You can take a side without knowing the truth. I want to warn people so they don't get ripped off. In each situation I got muiltiple people pm with same problems. Thats what this forem for is to post experiences for saftey. Sounds like yr onw that doesn't care what danger you are in or others pose for you. Have fun.

Cook72
08-20-20, 08:20
This person may be trying to hurt her business but I can saw from personal experience that she isn't really that great of a provider. Yes she looks good but her services are extremely lack luster in my opinion. There are much better out there! Me personally I preferred Chloe 419 but she has been AWOL. Anyone know if she is still in the game anywhere? I've seen her here in the Fort as well as driven to Toledo to see her. But can't find her anywhere. If you know I'd certainly like to try and see her again before I move out of town.I too was a fan of Chloe. Reports late last winter / early spring were that she went down hill pretty quick. On my last visit with her I saw what was probably the beginning of that slide, nothing bad really just not as into it and picking up weight again. She left the business for awhile, but recently (I would say in the last 6 weeks) I have seen her post a couple of times in Toledo, however not posted right now, you might keep checking there and find her available.

JwBooth2007
08-21-20, 13:29
I too was a fan of Chloe. Reports late last winter / early spring were that she went down hill pretty quick. On my last visit with her I saw what was probably the beginning of that slide, nothing bad really just not as into it and picking up weight again. She left the business for awhile, but recently (I would say in the last 6 weeks) I have seen her post a couple of times in Toledo, however not posted right now, you might keep checking there and find her available.I was a fan of Chloe as well. Then she started canceling appointments at the last minute which was the same time things went down hill.

I did see her post here in Fort Wayne a few weeks ago. Had a different number and didn't answer me when I texted. Her post was taken down a day or two later. So not sure what was going in there.

CallMeChuck55
08-26-20, 12:10
This person may be trying to hurt her business but I can saw from personal experience that she isn't really that great of a provider. Yes she looks good but her services are extremely lack luster in my opinion. There are much better out there! Me personally I preferred Chloe 419 but she has been AWOL. Anyone know if she is still in the game anywhere? I've seen her here in the Fort as well as driven to Toledo to see her. But can't find her anywhere. If you know I'd certainly like to try and see her again before I move out of town.I don't know the truth of this situation, but I can add my two cents.

I had a scheduled appointment with Bianca, and the night before the other poster told his story about being assaulted. This made me very worried because I had never seen her before. The next morning she sent me her address, and when I looked online I could see the FWPD had responded to a battery at that address the night before (when the other poster said it happened). I asked her about it and she said she wasn't even there at all.

That doesn't mean she's lying, and it doesn't mean his story is 100% true. But it would be a huge coincidence for all these things to happen and for her to be completely safe and fine.

MrPepper1980
04-28-21, 15:54
Damn, I wishl craigslist personals were still around. My personal kink is I enjoy giving sensual massages to receptive women. I would get to caress and stroke their underappreciated bodies, and they would get to find ot how many times they can orgasm when a man doesn't take his pants off.

No, these weren't blazing beauties. Frumpy, bumpy, or chunky, they were over the moon having someone worship their bodies for once, and I got a front row seat to the unleashing of an unbelievable amount of pent-up lost.

No one got taken advantage of. No laws were broken. But now, if I even hint at anything on craigslist, it gets flagged before I even get back to vl check my email.

Does anyone have a clue how to find the restless women that used to lurk craigslist for attention?

I find Providers are not really into being touched as much as I want, I need amateurs that genuinely ache for some light touch to nirvana.

GeneralSed
05-01-21, 09:17
Have you tried Double list https://doublelist.com/ ? They have posting frame work similar to the old craigslist (IE "women for men" "guys for women" etc). You might be able to post something there and get some responses. Doesn't get the traffic that craigslist did, but still some.

Damn, I wishl craigslist personals were still around. My personal kink is I enjoy giving sensual massages to receptive women. I would get to caress and stroke their underappreciated bodies, and they would get to find ot how many times they can orgasm when a man doesn't take his pants off.

No, these weren't blazing beauties. Frumpy, bumpy, or chunky, they were over the moon having someone worship their bodies for once, and I got a front row seat to the unleashing of an unbelievable amount of pent-up lost.

No one got taken advantage of. No laws were broken. But now, if I even hint at anything on craigslist, it gets flagged before I even get back to vl check my email.

Does anyone have a clue how to find the restless women that used to lurk craigslist for attention?

I find Providers are not really into being touched as much as I want, I need amateurs that genuinely ache for some light touch to nirvana.

BigBob1956
05-02-21, 22:47

I find Providers are not really into being touched as much as I want, I need amateurs that genuinely ache for some light touch to nirvana.I certainly agree with you brother! I had to go through quite a few non-starters on there before I found a couple that wanted to get together just for a fun time. They certainly weren't models or prom queens by any stretch, but they were sincere and just wanted someone to be tender with them. I certainly didn't agree with all the hinky stuff going on there, but it seems like they could have at least TRIED to find some way to make it safe. Not sure why they are still allowing all the "Guy For Guy" ads on there though?

MrPepper1980
05-05-21, 15:47
I'll let you know how it goes on Doublelist. Looks promising!

MrPepper1980
05-11-21, 13:09
In a week on Doublelist, have had 3 contacts, 2 didn't work out, one possibly meeting up Monday. Thanks Sed.

Zombo
05-11-21, 15:20
One handy tip for the new folks and some of the old ones too. Don't send providers dick pics unless they specifically ask for one. I have some good "professional" relationships with a few providers and there's one I'm not a client of but very good friends with. Sometimes they share some of the shit they get texted every day and it's just stupid. It's a quick way to get your number blocked with all of them. With some of the stories I've heard, I'm not shocked at how few decent providers we have around here.

If you want to get laid without the hassle of dating / relationships, it really helps if you act like a decent human being. Sure that goes both ways, and we've all had our time wasted by providers who ghost / steal / etc. But they have to deal with that shit from our end too. If we want the quality women to stick around, some of you need to stop acting like complete assholes.

They want to get paid, you want to get laid, it's a great system. If you're harrassing them over text, shorting their fee, sending unsolicited pictures, missing appointments, trying to scam them for free services, etc. You're part of the reason we can't have nice things.

If you're going to come asking the people who have contributed a lot here for information, then treat the providers like shit, the information is going to stop flowing pretty damn quick.

JewlesnGarrett
05-19-21, 13:00
Hello Gentleman!

Heard about this Forum and just wanted to say its me Jewels and I am up and Running still.

JewlesnGarrett
05-21-21, 02:48
Anyone have her contact info?

Thanks in advance.Message me and ill give you the contact info.

HabrDabr
05-22-21, 09:43
Hello Gentleman!

Heard about this Forum and just wanted to say its me Jewels and I am up and Running still.I'm going to call ya out. I believe you are the fuzz.

SilverFox9
06-01-21, 14:00
Has anyone seen her lately and can vouch for her? I believe there was an earlier post in the forums saying her trailer was gone??

I'm going to call ya out. I believe you are the fuzz.

MrPepper1980
06-18-21, 12:17
So, actually had some contacts on double list, but I keep getting into the position of needing to provide a room for the meet up. I always do incall with pros, because there's always a chance that renting a room might get back to the house (yes I'm married, she's not aware).

Anyone have advice on a decent location that will be discrete with my information, less than 100 bucks, and doesn't have roaches?

I was also thinking an "UTR" room renter could do well on this forum.

Hardon56
06-19-21, 11:50
So, actually had some contacts on double list, but I keep getting into the position of needing to provide a room for the meet up. I always do incall with pros, because there's always a chance that renting a room might get back to the house (yes I'm married, she's not aware).

Anyone have advice on a decent location that will be discrete with my information, less than 100 bucks, and doesn't have roaches?

I was also thinking an "UTR" room renter could do well on this forum.I used to use Deluxe Inn Motel at 3116 Maumee Ave. Habeeb would rent a room without an ID. Cost was around $50. I have tried a lot of other places but they all have asked for ID. Without it they want some huge deposit up front. If you go to a place that asks for ID, make sure YOU fill out the info card (if they ask)! Put a fake address on it and NEVER give out a your real phone number! I will also put a fake name on the paperwork hoping they do not look at ID and paperwork at the same time. Just a few pointers that I use and I hope they work for you.

JewlesnGarrett
06-19-21, 23:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Bulletproof75
06-19-21, 23:39
I'm going to call ya out. I believe you are the fuzz.I can assure you she isn't the fuzz.

Bulletproof75
06-19-21, 23:41
Has anyone seen her lately and can vouch for her? I believe there was an earlier post in the forums saying her trailer was gone??I can vouch for her she is very real and a great person the trailer is there believe me you won't be disappointed.

BlindSquirrel
11-18-21, 20:17
One handy tip for the new folks and some of the old ones too. Don't send providers dick pics unless they specifically ask for one. I have some good "professional" relationships with a few providers and there's one I'm not a client of but very good friends with. Sometimes they share some of the shit they get texted every day and it's just stupid. It's a quick way to get your number blocked with all of them. With some of the stories I've heard, I'm not shocked at how few decent providers we have around here.

If you want to get laid without the hassle of dating / relationships, it really helps if you act like a decent human being. Sure that goes both ways, and we've all had our time wasted by providers who ghost / steal / etc. But they have to deal with that shit from our end too. If we want the quality women to stick around, some of you need to stop acting like complete assholes.

They want to get paid, you want to get laid, it's a great system. If you're harrassing them over text, shorting their fee, sending unsolicited pictures, missing appointments, trying to scam them for free services, etc. You're part of the reason we can't have nice things.

If you're going to come asking the people who have contributed a lot here for information, then treat the providers like shit, the information is going to stop flowing pretty damn quick.Just now read this post. I'm from out of town, but heading to the Fort so was checking this forum out. That's very well said. Treat people as you'd like to be treated. Yes, you'll get scammed from time to time. That's the nature of the hobby. But it's best to not be a part of the problem thus making the decent providers become more guarded and rethink their chosen profession.

Ted1969
11-18-21, 21:02
Just now read this post. I'm from out of town, but heading to the Fort so was checking this forum out. That's very well said. Treat people as you'd like to be treated. Yes, you'll get scammed from time to time. That's the nature of the hobby. But it's best to not be a part of the problem thus making the decent providers become more guarded and rethink their chosen profession.I have A great Provider who doesn't drink or do drugs and have with her permission given them her number to have them never get in touch with her or just a text then nothing so why do they want her number?

Ted1969.

ChefJunior17
11-19-21, 00:48
I have A great Provider who doesn't drink or do drugs and have with her permission given them her number to have them never get in touch with her or just a text then nothing so why do they want her number?

Ted1969.I can be guilty of this can't speak for everyone that does it. I know I've gotten petite blonde's number and haven't texted. Mostly because I'm indulging in the hobby less cause I'd rather buy magic cards. The other reason being up here I'd rather have a set couple of regular providers than try a new one unless I can't get in touch with them or etc. Really if doc destiny wasn't visiting uncle I'd probably stick with just her.

Justwantabj
11-28-21, 13:28
I was shopping around for a BJ, and none of the providers were quite right, so I respectfully declined.

An hour later I received a very graphic threat, I've attached it for your reading pleasure.

I've never done this kind of thing, but it's been a pretty long dry spell so I figured I'd give it a try. I guess I'll just stick to soiling a sock.

JgftWayne
11-28-21, 17:48
I was shopping around for a BJ, and none of the providers were quite right, so I respectfully declined.

An hour later I received a very graphic threat, I've attached it for your reading pleasure.

I've never done this kind of thing, but it's been a pretty long dry spell so I figured I'd give it a try. I guess I'll just stick to soiling a sock.I have gotten that exact same threat before when I was visiting out west, I told them to fuck off and never heard another peep from them. It is just a scammer trying to get your money.

Strat
11-28-21, 18:14

I've never done this kind of thing, but it's been a pretty long dry spell so I figured I'd give it a try. I guess I'll just stick to soiling a sock.Probably the person you contacted was not even from our country. Probably online scammers. If you know what link or ad generated that response, I think we would all like to know so we can avoid them.

Justwantabj
11-28-21, 18:26
Probably the person you contacted was not even from our country. Probably online scammers. If you know what link or ad generated that response, I think we would all like to know so we can avoid them.That's pretty much what I had thought.

I'll be honest, I texted a few off yesbackpage that seemed a little too good to be true, and it could have been any of them. It wouldn't be fair for me to point fingers. None of them gave me any attitude, but clearly I messaged one who was running multiple ads, and they didn't like that I wouldn't send to their cashapp. I fell for that last weekend.

The girls whose ads seemed most legit on stg or tryst never responded.

Archangel01
11-28-21, 18:58

I've never done this kind of thing, but it's been a pretty long dry spell so I figured I'd give it a try. I guess I'll just stick to soiling a sock.Give us the phone number that sent you that threat, I would love to play with this cock sucker.

Zombo
11-28-21, 19:00

I've never done this kind of thing, but it's been a pretty long dry spell so I figured I'd give it a try. I guess I'll just stick to soiling a sock.It's a super common scam, your best option is ignoring it.

ChefJunior17
11-28-21, 23:01

I've never done this kind of thing, but it's been a pretty long dry spell so I figured I'd give it a try. I guess I'll just stick to soiling a sock.I've been through this as well. It's a scam no one knows who you are or where you live. I'd advise to use recommended sites from now on. I think skip has cleaned up well. Even though the pickings are low you'll have less scams.

Ted1969
01-07-22, 22:53
You Complain of the Lack of Quality Providers! Well Stop Treat6 ing The Quality Ones Like Shit Text them set up an appointment Then No Show! Do not Even Tell Them You Are Not Going To Show Up!

What The Hell Do You Guys Want?

Ted1969.

Georgei
03-21-22, 14:53
I have A great Provider who doesn't drink or do drugs and have with her permission given them her number to have them never get in touch with her or just a text then nothing so why do they want her number?.PM me the info. I'm looking for a go to.

George.

Maverick3320
03-25-22, 12:39
I have A great Provider who doesn't drink or do drugs and have with her permission given them her number to have them never get in touch with her or just a text then nothing so why do they want her number?.Can you PM me info please.

Stay safe.

Boiler5899
03-29-22, 13:05
I have A great Provider who doesn't drink or do drugs and have with her permission given them her number to have them never get in touch with her or just a text then nothing so why do they want her number?

Ted1969.Geez, I'd love to have the # and maybe a name to go with it? I've provided several UTS to others on here before. Including the original posts on the "ranch". But I'm without at the moment! LOL PM me if you could. Thanks in advance.

MorningReport
05-15-22, 10:44
Came all the ways down from Elkhart to see candi. She is so much fun!! From the time I got there till when I left a few hours later she was all about me. Never felt like she rushed or wanted me to leave quickly. Man let me tell you what her pics don't do her justice! She is smoking hot with a body of a goddess. I can't wait to see her again. I know after the 3 hours when it was time for me to leave I didn't want too and she acked like she wanted me to stay but I had to go. This is the 8th time I seen her and never been rob or and of that shit. If she is reading this I hope you get ahold of me when you get back to Michigan so I can have another date with you!!.Can we all agree that this is the most suspicious looking post that has ever been put on this thread. We've all seen the warnings, but this takes the cake. I have never in all my days ever seen something that looks like bait so obviously in my entire life.

Expresso Jim
05-16-22, 07:58
Agree 100%. I don't think I've ever read a positive review on her. And I doubt that she's turned over a new leaf.

Can we all agree that this is the most suspicious looking post that has ever been put on this thread. We've all seen the warnings, but this takes the cake. I have never in all my days ever seen something that looks like bait so obviously in my entire life..

Maverick3320
05-16-22, 10:51
Came all the ways down from Elkhart to see candi. She is so much fun!! From the time I got there till when I left a few hours later she was all about me. Never felt like she rushed or wanted me to leave quickly. Man let me tell you what her pics don't do her justice! She is smoking hot with a body of a goddess. I can't wait to see her again. I know after the 3 hours when it was time for me to leave I didn't want too and she acked like she wanted me to stay but I had to go. This is the 8th time I seen her and never been rob or and of that shit. If she is reading this I hope you get ahold of me when you get back to Michigan so I can have another date with you!!

By the way she taste so dam good!!

https://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-candi-in-fort-wayne-t/112820096133Is it possible for a review to be too positive? Yeah a little suspicious especially with the shout out about not being robbed in the end there.

BiggieJc
05-16-22, 12:32
Came all the ways down from Elkhart to see candi. She is so much fun!! From the time I got there till when I left a few hours later she was all about me. Never felt like she rushed or wanted me to leave quickly. Man let me tell you what her pics don't do her justice! She is smoking hot with a body of a goddess. I can't wait to see her again. I know after the 3 hours when it was time for me to leave I didn't want too and she acked like she wanted me to stay but I had to go. This is the 8th time I seen her and never been rob or and of that shit. If she is reading this I hope you get ahold of me when you get back to Michigan so I can have another date with you!!

By the way she taste so dam good!!

https://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-candi-in-fort-wayne-t/112820096133Having seen Candi myself I do not believe report is an accurate example of what most could expect from her, trust the majority. Even this guy's first review was defending a girl that had the same red flags as Candi.

However, there is enough in his posts to suggest this isn't some provider spy and hype account. Though most of his reviews indicate he never spends less than an hour with a provider so maybe because he makes it rain for Candi he gets a different experience than the rest of us. If you offer her more roses maybe she won't steal it from you instead. LOL.

ChefJunior17
05-16-22, 13:21
Can we all agree that this is the most suspicious looking post that has ever been put on this thread. We've all seen the warnings, but this takes the cake. I have never in all my days ever seen something that looks like bait so obviously in my entire life.The positive review is sus because it's positive. I've seen the warning on stg but that seemed more fake. I can't say for certain that this provider wouldn't steal but it seems more like an unhappy customer due to poor services. Although if she turned a new leaf and actually decided to give better service due to the propaganda. I would def think about trying if more positive reviews popped up.

BigBob1956
05-16-22, 14:02
Having seen Candi myself I do not believe report is an accurate example of what most could expect from her, trust the majority. Even this guy's first review was defending a girl that had the same red flags as Candi.

However, there is enough in his posts to suggest this isn't some provider spy and hype account. Though most of his reviews indicate he never spends less than an hour with a provider so maybe because he makes it rain for Candi he gets a different experience than the rest of us. If you offer her more roses maybe she won't steal it from you instead. LOL.https://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/beware-candii-is-a-robbertheif/727391889538

This might be a little off point. I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm having a little trouble getting a handle on what this poster is talking about. He (or she) says they have had eight or so "clients" ripped off by her. Exactly what does this mean? Are they like booking agents for men to set them up with providers? I guess you could say like reverse pimps? Do they do this on a regular basis? This would be an ideal situation for our very "dry" area if someone could make it work for both known and UTR providers. If they kept up a good record they stayed, if not they would get dropped! I don't know, just an idea. If the person that posted this is reading this PM me and I'd like to sign up. I'd certainly pay a finders fee!

Cook72
05-16-22, 14:19
Having seen Candi myself I do not believe report is an accurate example of what most could expect from her, trust the majority. Even this guy's first review was defending a girl that had the same red flags as Candi.

However, there is enough in his posts to suggest this isn't some provider spy and hype account. Though most of his reviews indicate he never spends less than an hour with a provider so maybe because he makes it rain for Candi he gets a different experience than the rest of us. If you offer her more roses maybe she won't steal it from you instead. LOL.I too read / skim read his posts and agree with your assessment. I did find it odd though that he says he has been with Candi 8 times, however, unless I missed it, this is the first and only candi review. Doesn't matter, when Candi first came on the scene I researched her and decided no way right then, can't imagine that 1 or 50 positive posts would change my mind.

Cook72
05-16-22, 14:23
https://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/beware-candii-is-a-robbertheif/727391889538

This might be a little off point. I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm having a little trouble getting a handle on what this poster is talking about. He (or she) says they have had eight or so "clients" ripped off by her. Exactly what does this mean? Are they like booking agents for men to set them up with providers? I guess you could say like reverse pimps? Do they do this on a regular basis? This would be an ideal situation for our very "dry" area if someone could make it work for both known and UTR providers. If they kept up a good record they stayed, if not they would get dropped! I don't know, just an idea. If the person that posted this is reading this PM me and I'd like to sign up. I'd certainly pay a finders fee!I think it is written to have us believe that it is a provider saying that 8 of her clients also saw Candi and had been ripped off by Candi. Who knows who really wrote it or why, maybe it is someone she ripped off trying to get back at her or a fellow provider that had a falling out with Candi. We all know to stay away, so mostly just useless drama. There certainly are booking agents in the hobby and I have had good luck with a couple, but have not heard of any in FW.

BiggieJc
05-16-22, 15:40
https://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/beware-candii-is-a-robbertheif/727391889538

This might be a little off point. I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm having a little trouble getting a handle on what this poster is talking about. He (or she) says they have had eight or so "clients" ripped off by her. Exactly what does this mean? Are they like booking agents for men to set them up with providers? I guess you could say like reverse pimps? Do they do this on a regular basis? This would be an ideal situation for our very "dry" area if someone could make it work for both known and UTR providers. If they kept up a good record they stayed, if not they would get dropped! I don't know, just an idea. If the person that posted this is reading this PM me and I'd like to sign up. I'd certainly pay a finders fee!My guess about the post is that it is fall out among former friends or a past client that holds a grudge. Some don't realize but there is a small fee, I've been told, for posting on stg. So someone is spending money to make that post which is why I lean towards a former client vs a fellow provider.

I would imagine the story itself might be exaggerated to the point it is either completely fabricated but they felt so cheated / robbed from the heavily reported poor service that Candi provides that they wanted to get back at her, they likely don't know about this site. Or the other possibility is that they truly were robbed by Candi, not sure about the number of guys or guns were involved but certainly any run in with a girl's pimp, protection, or "boyfriend" is never good. Now the poster could have acted such that the protection had to come, thus the poster is just vindictive. But with Candi's history of bad reviews for poor service, don't remember any posts for robbing, it is easy to believe that there is certainly some truth to this story.

Best to be safe than sorry. There is no where near enough good info on Candi to suggest it is worth risking your money on a known bad provider much less the risk of being robbed.

BigBob1956
05-16-22, 17:33
My guess about the post is that it is fall out among former friends or a past client that holds a grudge. Some don't realize but there is a small fee, I've been told, for posting on stg. So someone is spending money to make that post which is why I lean towards a former client vs a fellow provider.

I would imagine the story itself might be exaggerated to the point it is either completely fabricated but they felt so cheated / robbed from the heavily reported poor service that Candi provides that they wanted to get back at her, they likely don't know about this site. Or the other possibility is that they truly were robbed by Candi, not sure about the number of guys or guns were involved but certainly any run in with a girl's pimp, protection, or "boyfriend" is never good. Now the poster could have acted such that the protection had to come, thus the poster is just vindictive. But with Candi's history of bad reviews for poor service, don't remember any posts for robbing, it is easy to believe that there is certainly some truth to this story.

Best to be safe than sorry. There is no where near enough good info on Candi to suggest it is worth risking your money on a known bad provider much less the risk of being robbed.I'm sure you're all right! It's just after a while you get so sick of all the stupid drama! If you're going to be in the trade, be in the trade and do a good job. If you're not get the hell out and go work at Walmart!

Jeast72
05-16-22, 18:18
My guess about the post is that it is fall out among former friends or a past client that holds a grudge. Some don't realize but there is a small fee, I've been told, for posting on stg. So someone is spending money to make that post which is why I lean towards a former client vs a fellow provider.

Best to be safe than sorry. There is no where near enough good info on Candi to suggest it is worth risking your money on a known bad provider much less the risk of being robbed.Doesn't really matter where it came from, the drama level here makes an already risky hobby not worth the risk for this one. That being said, the stg ads are free. You're just limited on how many ads per day and how frequently you can post unless you pay the fee.

You're right, I'm also sure the story is at least embellished or exaggerated. Even so, it's not worth taking the risk with all the cases of robberies and murders popping up in other places.