PDA

View Full Version : UTRs

MobyD
08-17-20, 14:15
About time for a thread dedicated to them. Admins don't agree? Then please post this in General Reports.

Melody. Cute chunky girl in and Ft Myers is asking to meet Moby's friends. He'll share her digits here via PM or via text with pics if you'd like. He'll give you his hoe phone number in PM.

He shares with Senior Members here only, perhaps select Regular Members too if they've obviously contributed. Hey, your HARD work here has to pay off somehow right?

Here's the review of his time with her that he's already sent to Senior Members here.

He'll try and be timely with the PMs.

Melody was a fun suck and fuck! Picked her up near a Motel in and Ft Myer6. Very very cute girl. Sadly her spare tire is bigger than her titties but her fun let's fuck no drugs demeanor reeeeally makes up for it. Parked behind a nearby closed business.

Great soft kisser, verrrrry good soft non rushed BBBJ with strong DT. Very responsive to titty play and sucking. Spread her wide for very responsive juicy daty, loves her hard clit sucked and spread her pussy for him. Fingered banged her hard and deep with his 4 fat fingers. Her pussy got thick and swollen and she came hard and squirted all over his leather interior.

She begged for his raging hard dick and he went in hard and deep bareback. Hammered her hard in mish and on her request filled her sweet pussy with his jizz then massaged her clit with his softening head.

FUN cute horny little pear shaped 20 yr old. $100 and dropped back off and he was gone.

MobyD
08-20-20, 12:29
About time for a thread dedicated to them. Admins don't agree? Then please post this in General Reports.

Melody. Cute chunky girl in and Ft Myers is asking to meet Moby's friends. He'll share her digits here via PM or via text with pics if you'd like. He'll give you his hoe phone number in PM.

He shares with Senior Members here only, perhaps select Regular Members too if they've obviously contributed. Hey, your HARD work here has to pay off somehow right?

Here's the review of his time with her that he's already sent to Senior Members here.

Melody was a fun suck and fuck! Picked her up near a Motel in and Ft Myer6. Very very cute girl. Sadly her spare tire is bigger than her titties but her fun let's fuck no drugs demeanor reeeeally makes up for it. Parked behind a nearby closed business.

Great soft kisser, verrrrry good soft non rushed BBBJ with strong DT. Very responsive to titty play and sucking. Spread her wide for very responsive juicy daty, loves her hard clit sucked and spread her pussy for him. Fingered banged her hard and deep with his 4 fat fingers. Her pussy got thick and swollen and she came hard and squirted all over his leather interior..All PMs replied to.

Please post your experiences!

Dine69
08-22-20, 00:47

Great soft kisser, verrrrry good soft non rushed BBBJ with strong DT. Very responsive to titty play and sucking. Spread her wide for very responsive juicy daty, loves her hard clit sucked and spread her pussy for him. Fingered banged her hard and deep with his 4 fat fingers. Her pussy got thick and swollen and she came hard and squirted all over his leather interior.

She begged for his raging hard dick and he went in hard and deep bareback. Hammered her hard in mish and on her request filled her sweet pussy with his jizz then massaged her clit with his softening head.

FUN cute horny little pear shaped 20 yr old. $100 and dropped back off and he was gone.

All PMs replied to.

Please post your experiences!This is a great topic, I know that I want more intel.

Thanks Moby for starting and sharing.

Dine69
08-12-21, 12:50
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.

CueBall826
08-12-21, 14:31
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.I don't see why we should be seniors. That's ridiculous. This is about her making money not rank or level such as being a regular or senior.

Member #6452
08-12-21, 19:42
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.Thanks for sharing the wealth brother.

TilapiaDinner
08-13-21, 09:41
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.Sent a PM. Hope to hear soon.

Dine69
08-13-21, 21:30
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.I am working on sending her details. Had to wait on a telephone number she was going to use.

RedyFourFun
08-14-21, 06:02
I am working on sending her details. Had to wait on a telephone number she was going to use.Thanks for the update.

NiceBert
08-14-21, 17:11
I am working on sending her details. Had to wait on a telephone number she was going to use.Thank you so much, she looks great! My friend can't wait to hopefully see her.

NB.

Orch13
08-14-21, 19:47
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.Understand waiting for her number. Looking forward to getting her info.

MLB247
08-14-21, 22:45
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.Hoping to hear soon thank you.

Looking4692
08-15-21, 09:33
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.I sent you PM. Hopefully you can help me out with her number.

PickleJuice272
08-15-21, 13:14
Kelly are. Offers car dates or outcall for the first appointment just to get to know you and make sure you are safe, which I can understand. I tried her out for an CD. Seeing if I wanted to spend the money for an Outcall. I picked her up, rode not far from her house, there is a quaint little safe spot. We climbed in the backseat. And got to business right away oh, she had the longest tongue I've ever seen I think she's Gene Simmons long lost daughter. Her head was phenomenal like I've never had before! Honestly!

Her face is beautiful and her body is even better!

She provided pictures that I wasn't sure was even her but was pleasantly surprised when I first seen her. She looked better than the pictures. Unbelievable! Everything is covered except BBBJ, which I love so I had no problem with that. Nothing bareback down below, but who wants a hooker that will say yes to bareback on the first date? Kissing is available if you provide a tip, DATY is available with tip, except her mouth on my uncovered dick of course. This little baby loves to give head, she goes right to the base and you can tell she enjoys every moment of it! Will definitely repeat!

Member #6452
08-16-21, 10:25
I am working on sending her details. Had to wait on a telephone number she was going to use.Thanks for the update brother, shoot the pm when ready please!

MobyD
08-16-21, 16:52
This is a great topic, I know that I want more intel.

Thanks Moby for starting and sharing.Moby got everyone's request for Melody's digits. He'll reach out to her and see if she's still interested. He hasn't heard from her in over 6 months.

MobyD
08-17-21, 15:23
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.Thanks D. You got another PM.

BiggDogg70
08-19-21, 10:23
Kelly are. Offers car dates or outcall for the first appointment just to get to know you and make sure you are safe, which I can understand. I tried her out for an CD. Seeing if I wanted to spend the money for an Outcall. I picked her up, rode not far from her house, there is a quaint little safe spot. We climbed in the backseat. And got to business right away oh, she had the longest tongue I've ever seen I think she's Gene Simmons long lost daughter. Her head was phenomenal like I've never had before! Honestly!

Her face is beautiful and her body is even better!

She provided pictures that I wasn't sure was even her but was pleasantly surprised when I first seen her. She looked better than the pictures. Unbelievable! Everything is covered except BBBJ, which I love so I had no problem with that. Nothing bareback down below, but who wants a hooker that will say yes to bareback on the first date? Kissing is available if you provide a tip, DATY is available with tip, except her mouth on my uncovered dick of course. This little baby loves to give head, she goes right to the base and you can tell she enjoys every moment of it! Will definitely repeat!Thanks for a great share but Kelly has been around for years. Far from UTR.

Bruce Johnson
08-19-21, 15:59
Thanks for a great share but Kelly has been around for years. Far from UTR.And more importantly none of her other reviews are even close to this good. Hmmm.

MobyD
09-02-21, 11:16
Moby got everyone's request for Melody's digits. He'll reach out to her and see if she's still interested. He hasn't heard from her in over 6 months.No reply from Melody. Sorry fellas.

Thanks D. You got another PM.Dine69, are you going to answer the PM? If any fellow mongers got her digits, would you please PM? Thank you.

Everlast1
09-03-21, 07:20
No reply from Melody. Sorry fellas.

Dine69, are you going to answer the PM? If any fellow mongers got her digits, would you please PM? Thank you.I never got the number either.

Orch13
09-03-21, 14:17
I never got the number either.Pic makes me drool, but I guess her limit was reached on number distribution.

MobyD
09-06-21, 12:37
Pic makes me drool, but I guess her limit was reached on number distribution.Moby would love it just to say hello and establish a connection. He's definitely not going anywhere and eventually she'll need the next in line.

HorseFeed
09-07-21, 22:22
Was going through old phone and found a number. Long story short, after being initially to "F off", I have managed to convince her for a comeback tour. Haha. Remember the long legs from North Port? She is not local anymore, but will come back to Fort Myers. Looking for a couple of Senior Members only please. PM me for more details. Must be available either this Thursday evening or Friday morning. No time wasters.

Spicy1
09-09-21, 21:01
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.Still waiting on a response, willing to help out someone who hosts.

Thanks in advance.

The Spicy1.

TallStack
09-09-21, 22:19
Pic makes me drool, but I guess her limit was reached on number distribution.Never got a pic either, if those were passed out before the number was, LOL. Oh well.
Edit: nvm, I think I'm still drunk from vacation. (pic in original post... lol)

MobyD
09-15-21, 11:55
Was going through old phone and found a number. Long story short, after being initially to "F off", I have managed to convince her for a comeback tour. Haha. Remember the long legs from North Port? She is not local anymore, but will come back to Fort Myers. Looking for a couple of Senior Members only please. PM me for more details. Must be available either this Thursday evening or Friday morning. No time wasters.Got her digits, thanks HorseFeed. She's trying to get down tomorrow and or Friday. Might be staying in Estero. She's a petite tall babe.

Miguel941
09-16-21, 17:12
Still waiting on a response, willing to help out someone who hosts.

Thanks in advance.

The Spicy1.Also waiting on the digits if you wish to share.

Play safe!

HorseFeed
09-22-21, 10:02
Was going through old phone and found a number. Long story short, after being initially to "F off", I have managed to convince her for a comeback tour. Haha. Remember the long legs from North Port? She is not local anymore, but will come back to Fort Myers. Looking for a couple of Senior Members only please. PM me for more details. Must be available either this Thursday evening or Friday morning. No time wasters.Enjoy fellas. Horse.

SR7D1
09-24-21, 14:02
Enjoy fellas. Horse.Had an awesome time with Raquel and would repeat the next time she comes to town. Relaxed, classy, smart, hot brunette! Met for a drink,then back to her nice hotel near the airport. Sexy teddy, tan tone body, perfect land strip. BBBJ, CG, reverse CG, Mish, finish. Thank you HorseFeed for the assist!

MobyD
09-27-21, 14:28
Had an awesome time with Raquel and would repeat the next time she comes to town. Relaxed, classy, smart, hot brunette! Met for a drink,then back to her nice hotel near the airport. Sexy teddy, tan tone body, perfect land strip. BBBJ, CG, reverse CG, Mish, finish. Thank you HorseFeed for the assist!To say Moby was lucky enough to meet Raquel, is beyond an understatement.

He was so beautifully drained from their time together, all he could do was tell me that his dick has never, ever been so sore but so happy at the same time. Their time shared was on stratospheric levels. She is mentally and physically a sexual machine and goddess.

Mike drop.

Walks off stage.

MobyD
09-30-21, 17:00
Had an awesome time with Raquel and would repeat the next time she comes to town. Relaxed, classy, smart, hot brunette! Met for a drink,then back to her nice hotel near the airport. Sexy teddy, tan tone body, perfect land strip. BBBJ, CG, reverse CG, Mish, finish. Thank you HorseFeed for the assist!She will visit from Lakeland often if she can establish a good volume of clientele. PM Moby or Horsefeed for her digits.

Looking4692
10-01-21, 08:57
She will visit from Lakeland often if she can establish a good volume of clientele. PM Moby or Horsefeed for her digits.I'm very interested in being one of her clients. Can you please I'm her digits I can return the favor with some top notch ladies that I found on SA that are not in my rotation anymore.

MobyD
10-01-21, 10:03
I'm very interested in being one of her clients. Can you please I'm her digits I can return the favor with some top notch ladies that I found on SA that are not in my rotation anymore.PM sent. She is a new level of awesomeness. She brought talent out of Moby that he didn't know he had. Wow he needed almost 2 days till his helmet was ready to go again.

MobyD
10-02-21, 09:12
Had an awesome time with Raquel and would repeat the next time she comes to town. Relaxed, classy, smart, hot brunette! Met for a drink,then back to her nice hotel near the airport. Sexy teddy, tan tone body, perfect land strip. BBBJ, CG, reverse CG, Mish, finish. Thank you HorseFeed for the assist!

She will visit from Lakeland often if she can establish a good volume of clientele. PM Moby or Horsefeed for her digits.Moby says that if you're requesting her digits, you should be a contributing reputable hobbiest here. Isn't that what this site is for?

Enjoy!

CondomPopper1
10-04-21, 20:14
I was out of the game for a little while. Seems as if things have changed since I stopped the hobby. But it's time for me to dip my toe back in the water. I have looked up seeking. Ladies on there want crazy money. I remember things being like $. 5 at the high end. Now these ladies want 5 dollar signs. What the heck happened? If any of you fellas have any good intel I would appreciate it. I wrote about a friend's experience in massage early today. Also s.

STG has seem to have gone to the Lame side of things. If any of you fellas have any info that would be great. I would appreciate you helping an old hobbiest jump back into the water.

MobyD
10-05-21, 11:58
I was out of the game for a little while. Seems as if things have changed since I stopped the hobby. But it's time for me to dip my toe back in the water. I have looked up seeking. Ladies on there want crazy money. I remember things being like $. 5 at the high end. Now these ladies want 5 dollar signs. What the heck happened? If any of you fellas have any good intel I would appreciate it. I wrote about a friend's experience in massage early today. Also s.

STG has seem to have gone to the Lame side of things. If any of you fellas have any info that would be great. I would appreciate you helping an old hobbiest jump back into the water.PM sent. Moby has at least 3 that are 300 or less. He's found lately that you get what you pay for. Within reason LOL.

BiggDogg70
10-12-21, 12:31
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.I reached out and had a great couple of convos. She was definitely struggling and I was willing to help. Then poof. Crickets. Attempted to reach out a couple more times. Even used another number to see if it was just me. Nothing. Anyone ever actually get traction with her?

MobyD
10-14-21, 18:12
Have a lovely wishing to make some additional money. Asked only seniors be given her number. Prefers text she does work and can host but definitely needs to be on her schedule. Very sweet (unless you're rude). I will send her number. PM if interested.

I reached out and had a great couple of convos. She was definitely struggling and I was willing to help. Then poof. Crickets. Attempted to reach out a couple more times. Even used another number to see if it was just me. Nothing. Anyone ever actually get traction with her?Moby reached out to other guys here and it seems Dine ghosted on everyone. WTF fella?

BiggDogg70
10-28-21, 12:44
Moby reached out to other guys here and it seems Dine ghosted on everyone. WTF fella?He disappeared right after posting her info. Maybe she is so hot he took her off the market?

ReallyNone
10-28-21, 18:58
Moby reached out to other guys here and it seems Dine ghosted on everyone. WTF fella?http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=633514&d=1633180275

Is she up for some fun?

Interested, please PM.

Spicy1
10-28-21, 20:30
Moby says that if you're requesting her digits, you should be a contributing reputable hobbiest here. Isn't that what this site is for?

Enjoy!Yeah title. I'd be glad to help out, yes please and thank you 😉.

MobyD
11-02-21, 16:15
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=633514&d=1633180275

Is she up for some fun?

Interested, please PM.That's Raquel from Lakeland. Moby shared her digits with supposedly reputable members here. One monger repeatedly canceled on her after she made the drive down. She is now wicked pissed off and is now jaded on visiting Ft Myers. Apologies but she is no longer taking Ft Myers dates. Nice job you fuck. You fucked it up for everyone here. Well except for Moby. If he has to last minute cancel with his UTRs or hot Raquel, since she drives a long way, he bucks up and donates anyway. You know who you are. You $hould own your mi $take $ and or your la $t minute cancellation for someone so awesome. He's happy their sex was so stratospheric that she still wants more. Sad she's not more local.

ReallyNone
11-03-21, 06:49
That's Raquel from Lakeland. Moby shared her digits with supposedly reputable members here. One monger repeatedly canceled on her after she made the drive down. She is now wicked pissed off and is now jaded on visiting Ft Myers. Apologies but she is no longer taking Ft Myers dates. Nice job you fuck. You fucked it up for everyone here. Well except for Moby. If he has to last minute cancel with his UTRs or hot Raquel, since she drives a long way, he bucks up and donates anyway. You know who you are. You $hould own your mi $take $ and or your la $t minute cancellation for someone so awesome. He's happy their sex was so stratospheric that she still wants more. Sad she's not more local.Hey Moby,

I have to jump in here.

You quoted my post above and the way you are using the "You" in your writing, it may give the impression you're referring to me! It's not me! I never asked for Raquel's digits. Ever!.

I'm sorry if I overreact here, but I had to clarify.

Heywood2020
11-03-21, 12:20
Hey, Anyone got a tip for a good UTR massage with fun for this evening. Can pay premium for quality. Thanks!

MobyD
11-05-21, 16:54
Hey Moby,

I have to jump in here.

You quoted my post above and the way you are using the "You" in your writing, it may give the impression you're referring to me! It's not me! I never asked for Raquel's digits. Ever!.

I'm sorry if I overreact here, but I had to clarify.You are correct sir, it was not you! Moby appreciates your clarification.

RoyalRey
11-12-21, 11:12
Utr is out looking for a couple to join her and her electrician. She is feeling a little extra hirney today and would like more to play with than just one. She is lookomg for the couple thing. Any one got one?4 some action.

MobyD
11-12-21, 21:20
That's Raquel from Lakeland. Moby shared her digits with supposedly reputable members here. One monger repeatedly canceled on her after she made the drive down. She is now wicked pissed off and is now jaded on visiting Ft Myers. Apologies but she is no longer taking Ft Myers dates. Nice job you fuck. You fucked it up for everyone here. Well except for Moby. If he has to last minute cancel with his UTRs or hot Raquel, since she drives a long way, he bucks up and donates anyway. You know who you are. You $hould own your mi $take $ and or your la $t minute cancellation for someone so awesome. He's happy their sex was so stratospheric that she still wants more. Sad she's not more local.See Moby's post in the General Reports thread. She'll be back. Yes!

RoyalRey
11-16-21, 11:04
Electrician has his UTR looking for someone. She a bit worked up and ready for action. Very fun, nice ass, young and fun. GFE as well. If ya don't know nicole ya should.

SaltAndPepper
11-16-21, 13:48
Electrician has his UTR looking for someone. She a bit worked up and ready for action. Very fun, nice ass, young and fun. GFE as well. If ya don't know nicole ya should.My plumber would like to know Nicole, how can he contact her?

TaDude
11-16-21, 20:05
Thanks for a great share but Kelly has been around for years. Far from UTR.I agree she's been around a long time. However she hasn't posted an add in almost a year that I know of. Every time I tried to hook up with her I had to dig up an old ad for the digits. I have not seen these pictures of her before. Did a monger take them or is she advertising again?

She was on my bucket list for almost 4 years. (Palm beach blvd days) Thru the magic of horrible comms (her) and me living in Tampa an COVID, it took that long to get her to Polish my knob with her cervix. She told me she was looking for regulars so she didn't have to see or deal with the unpredictable. She touted her oral skills but I was just looking to be rode cowgirl (it's my thing). I have said it before if I'm paying they are doing all the work. Her comms have improved and I had a good time. The only issue is she is rowdy and loud (just talking). I sure most of the hotel heard her and knows what she was doing there. Maybe do all the talking in the car and keep her mouth full in the room? I would repeat but not going to cry if I don't.

RndmFF
11-16-21, 20:51
Electrician has his UTR looking for someone. She a bit worked up and ready for action. Very fun, nice ass, young and fun. GFE as well. If ya don't know nicole ya should.In town for just a little longer, would be interested.

SR7D1
11-17-21, 13:03
Hey everyone, back in town next week. Any recommendations on a young, slim / athletic spinner? I know, a man can dream. LOL Moby always seems to know where the action is.

VegusForeMen
11-18-21, 23:38
Hi Mechanic is getting a bit tired of the stg / Eb talent and looking for something UTR. Mobile would be great, he can host. PM if you are willing to share.

RoyalRey
03-03-22, 11:21
Cindy is out looking for asap fun. My private UTR who has been introduced to site and has had many good times and reviews. If interested let me know. Also looking for UTR exchange. She is nice 25 yr old beauty who lives to make others smile.

HipHop
03-03-22, 13:32
Cindy is out looking for asap fun. My private UTR who has been introduced to site and has had many good times and reviews. If interested let me know. Also looking for UTR exchange. She is nice 25 yr old beauty who lives to make others smile.Would like to have her number.

Dexter76
03-03-22, 14:06
Cindy is out looking for asap fun. My private UTR who has been introduced to site and has had many good times and reviews. If interested let me know. Also looking for UTR exchange. She is nice 25 yr old beauty who lives to make others smile.I will swap a couple with you if interested.

CondomPopper1
03-11-22, 12:32
Cindy is out looking for asap fun. My private UTR who has been introduced to site and has had many good times and reviews. If interested let me know. Also looking for UTR exchange. She is nice 25 yr old beauty who lives to make others smile.Would you mind sharing her digits? I am sure your inbox in full at this point.

BornToFish
03-14-22, 13:17
Cindy is out looking for asap fun. My private UTR who has been introduced to site and has had many good times and reviews. If interested let me know. Also looking for UTR exchange. She is nice 25 yr old beauty who lives to make others smile.Would love to have her info, tired of the escort games.

ByTemexo
03-14-22, 13:47
Cindy is out looking for asap fun. My private UTR who has been introduced to site and has had many good times and reviews. If interested let me know. Also looking for UTR exchange. She is nice 25 yr old beauty who lives to make others smile.I would also appreciate her contact info.

MobyD
03-14-22, 16:06
Cindy is out looking for asap fun. My private UTR who has been introduced to site and has had many good times and reviews. If interested let me know. Also looking for UTR exchange. She is nice 25 yr old beauty who lives to make others smile.She just had a baby? Or was that Nicole? Rey send a text off here would ya?

Lurker 2009
03-16-22, 12:19
She just had a baby? Or was that Nicole? Rey send a text off here would ya?I may be wrong, but I think its the same woman. I have received the same phone number for Cindy and Nicole.

ReallyNone
03-16-22, 20:10
She just had a baby? Or was that Nicole? Rey send a text off here would ya?Yes, Nicole had a baby six months ago or so. Saw her last week, always great session and she's still lactating! Sexyyy.

Zomgb
03-16-22, 21:57
Cindy is out looking for asap fun. My private UTR who has been introduced to site and has had many good times and reviews. If interested let me know. Also looking for UTR exchange. She is nice 25 yr old beauty who lives to make others smile.Is she using the same number as when she was preggers?

Earl Shines
03-17-22, 00:13
Heading into town for a couple of nights, would love to find something UTR for an entertaining evening. Would be more than happy to return the favor if you ever happen to wander into my neck of the woods up in St. Louis (sorry if you have the misfortune, though I will say our toasted ravioli is beyond compare!

Please drop me a PM if you wouldn't mind a share.

Thanks.

DddHunter305
03-24-22, 14:37
Cindy is out looking for asap fun. My private UTR who has been introduced to site and has had many good times and reviews. If interested let me know. Also looking for UTR exchange. She is nice 25 yr old beauty who lives to make others smile.If she's still available I would like her info thanks man.

TailHunter69
03-24-22, 18:11
I might have to get in on this UTR trading action myself. Trust seniors I've interacted with previously, of course. Trying to make sure the cream of the crop mongers only keep having fun!

MobyD
03-29-22, 12:31
I might have to get in on this UTR trading action myself. Trust seniors I've interacted with previously, of course. Trying to make sure the cream of the crop mongers only keep having fun!Hey Tail, Moby is always up for sharing UTRs with Senior members or those who have contributed here. He'll PM you.

Heywood2020
05-11-22, 08:49
Tail & Moby. Tru Sr here. Feel free to PM me a quality UTR if you wish. I do not disrespect and will pay. TY gentlemen.

Hey Tail, Moby is always up for sharing UTRs with Senior members or those who have contributed here. He'll PM you.

Joe999
05-11-22, 20:25
Looking for a UTR next week while in the sunshine state. Will be in a house working on the outside. Would love to have some company. Not sure if any of you get to cincinnati, but can try to return the favor.

Thanks in advance.

Joe.

Joe999
05-17-22, 21:49
Looking for a UTR next week while in the sunshine state. Will be in a house working on the outside. Would love to have some company. Not sure if any of you get to cincinnati, but can try to return the favor.

Thanks in advance.

Joe.Gentlemen, I made it down here. Working some while here, but would like to get out and find a Spinner UTR. I know, ever once wish. But thought I would try.

Thanks in advance.

Joe.

MattFl
05-18-22, 19:26
Gentlemen, I made it down here. Working some while here, but would like to get out and find a Spinner UTR. I know, ever once wish. But thought I would try.

Thanks in advance.

Joe.Join SA you will find what you want.

ReallyNone
05-19-22, 15:43

Thanks in advance.

Joe.Try the Sarasota forum as it's closer to venice.

Kaney66
06-06-22, 13:55
Hey everyone,

I'm a long time hobbyist and much like everyone, I've not been enjoying it since BP and Indie was closed down. Any regulars I did have are no longer in town or aren't working anymore. My only options are East Coast or Tampa / Orlando, which is a pain if you get the urge all of a sudden.

I really would love to find a regular UTR body rub woman. If anyone has any suggestions or referrals it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not into AMPs so that limits me even more.

Thank you in advance and happy mongering.

BigStud47
06-09-22, 12:22
Will be in the ft Myers Cape Coral area on Saturday night looking to have some fun with a UTR who offers GFE. Can anyone help a fellow monger from east coast out.

Thanks bs.

TWilson
06-10-22, 21:49
What does UTR refer to? I am not familiar with this acronym. I did google it, but hoping for a confirmation. Thanks!

BigStud47
06-10-22, 23:32
What does UTR refer to? I am not familiar with this acronym. I did google it, but hoping for a confirmation. Thanks!UTR = Under The Radar.

MobyD
06-14-22, 17:06
Hey everyone,

I'm a long time hobbyist and much like everyone, I've not been enjoying it since BP and Indie was closed down. Any regulars I did have are no longer in town or aren't working anymore. My only options are East Coast or Tampa / Orlando, which is a pain if you get the urge all of a sudden.

I really would love to find a regular UTR body rub woman. If anyone has any suggestions or referrals it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not into AMPs so that limits me even more.

Thank you in advance and happy mongering.Not really UTR but Kay takes a very unique sensual approach to her rubs. The first meet is $.5/ hr and not even a handshake but the teasing is fun and the massage is awesome. The second visit is $$/ hr and now it's getting good. The more you see her the better the service. She likes what she does and it shows. She's near Summerlin and San Carlos Blvd.

https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort-myers/body-rubs/2458166

MobyD
06-14-22, 17:12
Hey everyone,

Thank you in advance and happy mongering.Not really UTR but Kay takes a very unique sensual approach to her rubs. The first meet is $.5/ hr and not even a handshake but the teasing is fun and the massage is awesome. The second visit is $$/ hr and now it's getting good. The more you see her the better the service. She likes what she does and it shows. She's near Summerlin and San Carlos Blvd.

https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort-myers/body-rubs/2458166

TWilson
06-15-22, 10:21
UTR = Under The Radar.That's what I thought, but it seemed too obvious. Thanks!

LostSoul1981
07-10-22, 10:34
Morning fellow hunters, looking for a young petite spinner that anyone is willing to trade for. I can trade Info for one of mine she's great blond, early 20's BBBJ, BBFS, trues backdoor but can't ever finish. Only catch is she can't host but will do a car date. PM me for pics.

DingleBerry13
07-11-22, 09:41
Met this one on Tinder. Any one have experience with her?

MobyD
07-14-22, 06:08
Morning fellow hunters, looking for a young petite spinner that anyone is willing to trade for. I can trade Info for one of mine she's great blond, early 20's BBBJ, BBFS, trues backdoor but can't ever finish. Only catch is she can't host but will do a car date. PM me for pics.Message sent. Thanks!!

Everlast1
07-15-22, 06:15
Message sent. Thanks!!I sent 5 contacts and never heard back, hopefully you have better luck brother.

SpecialOne8
07-25-22, 10:19
She was posting a while ago on SA. She had a completely different approach (as is to be expected on that site) when I contacted her there. Never hooked up because our schedules didn't sync. She didn't come across as a pro, but then again, ya never know until the rubber meets the road (or in this case, the snatch. LOL).

Good luck. She seems like the stuff dreams are made of.

SO-8.

Met this one on Tinder. Any one have experience with her?

MobyD
08-01-22, 12:03
I sent 5 contacts and never heard back, hopefully you have better luck brother.He didn't reply either. That shit is annoying.

DingleBerry13
08-01-22, 19:25
She was posting a while ago on SA. She had a completely different approach (as is to be expected on that site) when I contacted her there. Never hooked up because our schedules didn't sync. She didn't come across as a pro, but then again, ya never know until the rubber meets the road (or in this case, the snatch. LOL).

SO-8.I met up with her and she is a true freak. A constantly horny chick that's been separated a couple of months now. Anything, anytime, anywhere. Tight, wet, and loves anal. Everything bare and a pleasure to hang out with.

TailHunter69
08-03-22, 15:20

I met up with her and she is a true freak. A constantly horny chick that's been separated a couple of months now. Anything, anytime, anywhere. Tight, wet, and loves anal. Everything bare and a pleasure to hang out with.Do either of you two gents have contact info for her? She looks a little chubby which is what I like.

Heywood2020
09-29-22, 20:52
Any UTR's need any help after this storm?

Heywood2020
11-08-22, 07:18
Checking one more time. Any quality UTR or SB need some assistance?

Dexter76
11-16-22, 17:21
Spoke with a girl I have been seeing and she is looking to meet 2 people (not at the same time) she works as a model 5'-11" caramel skin and wild in the sack. Seniors only DM if interested.

Everlast1
11-16-22, 18:32
Spoke with a girl I have been seeing and she is looking to meet 2 people (not at the same time) she works as a model 5'-11" caramel skin and wild in the sack. Seniors only DM if interested.Clean out your messages.

Miguel941
11-18-22, 15:42
Spoke with a girl I have been seeing and she is looking to meet 2 people (not at the same time) she works as a model 5'-11" caramel skin and wild in the sack. Seniors only DM if interested.Would like some info if still looking. Been staying lowkey. Tia.

Dexter76
11-20-22, 10:02
Would like some info if still looking. Been staying lowkey. Tia.Initially she said she would only want to see 2 people; I have given her info to two people. I will reach out and see if she wants me to give her info to more.

Looking4692
11-20-22, 10:03
Spoke with a girl I have been seeing and she is looking to meet 2 people (not at the same time) she works as a model 5'-11" caramel skin and wild in the sack. Seniors only DM if interested.I would be very interested. Sent you an I'm. Thank you.

Corn Hauler
04-05-23, 21:16
Heading back north in a bit, would like to see utr before I leave. I don't know if the girls that are reviewed on here are still active? I'd like some recommendations. Thanks, CH.

Apple23
08-18-23, 12:39
Great time with Nicole.

Nice safe clean place no drama no drugs nice body soft skin big boobs nice ass overall good time can wait to get back.

Be good to her.

BiggDogg70
08-21-23, 10:31
Great time with Nicole.

Nice safe clean place no drama no drugs nice body soft skin big boobs nice ass overall good time can wait to get back.

Be good to her.Nice review but without a link or contact info we have no idea who you are referring to.

Apple23
08-22-23, 16:25
Nice review but without a link or contact info we have no idea who you are referring to.That's why call UTR's!

RogueMan1990
08-22-23, 17:16
That's why call UTR's!That was a good one. Thanks for the laugh!

Wulord27
09-28-23, 10:30
Hello fellow gentlemen, looking to trade for some petite utrs in Naples, I have a really nice Latina 5'2 super wet spinner. Best around.

SwFlreLax
11-20-23, 21:20
Hello fellow gentlemen, looking to trade for some petite utrs in Naples, I have a really nice Latina 5'2 super wet spinner. Best around.Hey, if you are still looking I have a UTR I found on Seeking that's a petite Latina. She's got DDs though, not sure if that's your thing. PM if you want to trade. She's a PPM SB tho, just so you know.

RoyalRey
11-28-23, 15:33
Hey, if you are still looking I have a UTR I found on Seeking that's a petite Latina. She's got DDs though, not sure if that's your thing. PM if you want to trade. She's a PPM SB tho, just so you know.So my electrician is intrigued with this utr you have. Would be down to trade one. Possibly Nicole?

SwFlreLax
11-29-23, 16:22
So my electrician is intrigued with this utr you have. Would be down to trade one. Possibly Nicole?Shoot me a pm.

CondomPopper1
12-06-23, 12:56
I am looking for a White BBW UTR who's asking per isn't going to break the bank. It's my preference. I have a petite lady in Naples that I can trade for.

It's hard to find what I am looking for now a days. I remember the days it was easier to just hit up Craigslist, travslist or Backpage and simply order whatever.

HorseFeed
01-06-24, 21:25
Kat will be available Monday. Maybe a hotel room. Have # for interested senior members. Horse.

RavenousRick
01-07-24, 13:04
I have been a member of this board for more than a year, in the hobby long before that, and frequently visit and report back on the local AMPs. With that being said how does one break into the UTR scene. I am not an outgoing person, so random meetings isn't happening for me. I don't feel like blowing a thousand dollars on SB or SA trying to find a girl. And I am eternally concerned about some chick I meet deciding she wants to try and blow up my life. I don't need family knowing about my hobbies. Anyone have any advice? Maybe a UTR to get me started, or at least point me in the right direction. I would love to be in a position to trade eventually.

Any help would be awesome. PMs are welcome, I keep my inbox empty.

Thank you in advance.

GolfGuy
01-07-24, 18:08
I have been a member of this board for more than a year, in the hobby long before that, and frequently visit and report back on the local AMPs. With that being said how does one break into the UTR scene. I am not an outgoing person, so random meetings isn't happening for me. I don't feel like blowing a thousand dollars on SB or SA trying to find a girl. And I am eternally concerned about some chick I meet deciding she wants to try and blow up my life. I don't need family knowing about my hobbies. Anyone have any advice? Maybe a UTR to get me started, or at least point me in the right direction. I would love to be in a position to trade eventually.

Any help would be awesome. PMs are welcome, I keep my inbox empty.

Thank you in advance.Often times regular providers become UTRs, ones thaybused to run ads. Probably most of them actually.

Golfguy, playing through.

CaptainStabin
01-08-24, 10:08
Kat will be available Monday. Maybe a hotel room. Have # for interested senior members. Horse.Is she still down with the GB thing? If so, send me a DM.

WayneHoffman77
01-12-24, 23:11
Coming into town Tuesday for work would love to see her.

MattFl
01-13-24, 19:10
Is she still down with the GB thing? If so, send me a DM.DM the digits.

Apple23
01-15-24, 22:08
I just met the most beautiful girl down the Earth personality it's 10 out of 10 performance 10 out of 10 softest freaking skin then I ever touch please and encourage you not to fuck this up. This is beautiful girl we lucky to have her. Thanks thickman.

BornToFish
01-19-24, 21:12
I just met the most beautiful girl down the Earth personality it's 10 out of 10 performance 10 out of 10 softest freaking skin then I ever touch please and encourage you not to fuck this up. This is beautiful girl we lucky to have her. Thanks thickman.Would you be willing to share her info?

Mr BoyBear
01-22-24, 15:17
Having been ignored by several senior local mongers, I decided to try this approach. I'm a senior gentleman who's on his way for the winter season & each year it seems like I'm back to square one. Looking for the right female connection for the next several months. Ideal traits are an experienced MILF, skilled in the French arts & perhaps familiar with some light kink as well. A safe and clean incall is a top priority. Unfortunately I have nothing to trade unless you're visiting mid- Michigan. I do contribute to the local boards when I'm here & you can judge if that's sufficient verification. This is a call to UTR's who may monitor this as well as local mongers. Thanks in advance, Mr Boybear.

Apple23
01-29-24, 23:03
Just met with thick's Utr again. She's the most beautiful angel. Brings me up to heaven and back down to earth.

You will never experience anything like this one of the kind, a real diamond please treat her well, so she will stay here for a long time.

Qikness
02-01-24, 06:19
Saw THICKS urt.

This young lady is wet dream.

She's unbelievably beautiful.

HUGE thanks To THICK & CORN.

Monky Eye
02-03-24, 19:58
I'm having difficult time finding any thinkman post about the beautiful UTR. Just arrived in the area for few months and hopefully can share some success with all. Any help about finding her would be appreciated.

Monky eye.

GoodYin41
02-04-24, 23:39
I'm having difficult time finding any thinkman post about the beautiful UTR. Just arrived in the area for few months and hopefully can share some success with all. Any help about finding her would be appreciated.

Monky eye.If you have not found more info by now, check the Ft Meyers Escort thread for UTR posts on the gem they've mentioned. Check the original post links or go back to the 4th tab in that thread and you'll begin to pick up the conversation. I don't believe there are any pictures or links, hence being a UTR, so you will have to go to the Sr Member who is the source of that find for more details. How this info helps.

Happy hunting.

GY.

GolfGuy
02-05-24, 21:25

Monky eye.Probably not going to happen. She's low volume, only does this a couple days a week and has many regulars already.

BareOnly2018
02-06-24, 07:02
Hey thick, can you clear your messages so I can send you one. Haha.

Wanted to get info on this Utr you got everyone going on about.

HorseFeed
02-10-24, 13:18
Kat will be available Monday. Maybe a hotel room. Have # for interested senior members. Horse.Kat is looking to get a hotel room in Bonita on Monday if anyone is interested.

Orlo69
02-14-24, 18:48
Hey gentleman, I have some new for you guys in fort Myers. I have a UTR that is going to be visiting your fair city this weekend. She is a young very sexy Latina. Roxanne is looking to meet with some senior members while she is down there visiting. If your a senior member and want to meet her send me a DM for her info. She doesn't see AA guys.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

MobyD
03-11-24, 11:02
Just met with thick's Utr again. She's the most beautiful angel. Brings me up to heaven and back down to earth.

You will never experience anything like this one of the kind, a real diamond please treat her well, so she will stay here for a long time.This Goddess gave permission to post her name. Thick'sUTR just wasn't giving her proper recognition. It is so beautiful and rewarding when both parties truly enjoy the entanglement. She is an absolute organic, petite, beauty with deliciously natural, soft, firm curves. You could easily meet your new best fun friend. Earn her friendship and trust, you will be rewarded far beyond what you expect. She hosts at a great spot in Ft Myers and has a creative way to get you in the door. Her discretions are appreciated.

GolfGuy
03-12-24, 18:41
This Goddess gave permission to post her name. Thick'sUTR just wasn't giving her proper recognition. It is so beautiful and rewarding when both parties truly enjoy the entanglement. She is an absolute organic, petite, beauty with deliciously natural, soft, firm curves. You could easily meet your new best fun friend. Earn her friendship and trust, you will be rewarded far beyond what you expect. She hosts at a great spot in Ft Myers and has a creative way to get you in the door. Her discretions are appreciated.Creative indeed! And all the years I've been doing this that was a first for me and yet so simple I can't believe no one else thought of it before now.

Lveblk
03-17-24, 10:39
This Goddess gave permission to post her name. Thick'sUTR just wasn't giving her proper recognition. It is so beautiful and rewarding when both parties truly enjoy the entanglement. She is an absolute organic, petite, beauty with deliciously natural, soft, firm curves. You could easily meet your new best fun friend. Earn her friendship and trust, you will be rewarded far beyond what you expect. She hosts at a great spot in Ft Myers and has a creative way to get you in the door. Her discretions are appreciated.YOU WILL BECOME ADDICTED TO HER!!

I simply cannot get enough of this woman.

Everlast1
03-23-24, 09:49
Hey gentleman, I have some new for you guys in fort Myers. I have a UTR that is going to be visiting your fair city this weekend. She is a young very sexy Latina. Roxanne is looking to meet with some senior members while she is down there visiting. If your a senior member and want to meet her send me a DM for her info. She doesn't see AA guys.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Love Roxane but would never consider her a UTR. She advertises on many platforms, has been around a long time and is pretty well known. Great girl, great time just don't think she is UTR.

PoonLover90
03-26-24, 22:16
Saw this amazing beauty this past weekend. What can I add that hasn't been said LOL she's great and skin is easily the softest I've ever touched. If your lucky enough to get some time with her treat her right fellas.

Dragon527
04-02-24, 11:29
Everything MobyD said. 100% confirmed. All I can add is WOW! And will def repeat. Also a super sweet and polite girl but will make your head spin seeing her.

This Goddess gave permission to post her name. Thick'sUTR just wasn't giving her proper recognition. It is so beautiful and rewarding when both parties truly enjoy the entanglement. She is an absolute organic, petite, beauty with deliciously natural, soft, firm curves. You could easily meet your new best fun friend. Earn her friendship and trust, you will be rewarded far beyond what you expect. She hosts at a great spot in Ft Myers and has a creative way to get you in the door. Her discretions are appreciated.

MrEnglish
04-14-24, 23:55
After months of trying to meet, and a major communication error on my part, we were finally able to meet. Incredibly sweet girl. Very accommodating. I'll spare the details. My schedule doesn't allow for scheduled meets often, and the way my bank account is set up. I have a checking and a savings.

Will definitely meet again, just unsure when.

Apple23
04-15-24, 17:24
What a great girl down to earth.

Not GPS place she took good directions.

Overall will repeat This is a UTR for senior members only.

Is a must don't screw these up.

Jimmyh9
04-16-24, 05:45
What a great girl down to earth.

Not GPS place she took good directions.

Overall will repeat This is a UTR for senior members only.

Is a must don't screw these up.Absolutely couldn't agree more! Will test out your "took good directions" theory in about 6 hours!

Apple23
04-18-24, 11:47
And I just like that she's gone if you one of the lucky ones to see her good memories if you missed it oh well, let the hunting begin stay safe out there.