PDA

View Full Version : Ricochet

PWhipped
10-19-05, 17:01
Went to Rico's and they have new and Brandy, the very pretty one from before, the Michell Phiffer look alike is still there. Bianka, of the 12st fame is there and is looking very good. 5'6" 120lbs and looks fine. Holly,alsoof the 12st fame, as she said to say, the prettiest Big girl around, natural blonde all over. Melody, blonde hair green eyes, 5' 7" big ta ta's, 130lbs. And MiMI, 5' 6" 120 lbs, real nice.

New hours 12 noon to 2 AM everyday. Cold beer, hot girls, and the sexy thick Alley cat from 12th steet also.

Have fun, PW

PWhipped
10-19-05, 18:06
MiMI just came in and she really look HOTTTTTT.

Wet dreams, PW

Stewie Griffin
10-19-05, 19:42
Looks like I was a little late... I would have met you up there.

PWhipped
10-20-05, 07:46
Left about 5:30, cruised around, then to Cinder's about 7:30. Saw Ann, and also Jada is back. PW

PWhipped
10-24-05, 07:20
Mimi
"She didn't rob anyone while I was there, but she got pissed when a guy tried to negotiate a deal. Walked out the door got the guy's tag number (he is a semi-regular from what the girls said) and started shouting at him that she was gonna get all her money. I doubt there was going to be a lawsuit over the disputed cash, so the guy dropped what she said was owed and hauled ass. I wouldn't doubt she did some cash and dash or got a deposit for after hours work and no showed, but that is just my thought on what was mentioned here. I perfer the girls I know or get to know before getting anything more than a dance, it keeps the drama at a minimum. Plus it is easier to not get hustled that way, IMHO." by FatGuy

My time with her was fantastic, no rip and a great bargain, Ally bitched to me that she did not charge enough, then later said she would get the moneyy and then just do one song?? I was there when Ally was bitching at her about both things. MiMi was hot looking and was great also. BUT YMMV?? If anyon finds her, let me know as I want to see her when I return to Jax the first od Dec. Also at Rico,s, Bianka is pretty and good.
Wet Dreams, PW

The Fat Guy
10-24-05, 20:32
Well, you are the famous PW, so of course you get a better deal than us regular people. LOL.

I agree wholeheartedly that Mimi is a hot hot girl and no one she danced for while I was in there had a complaint, expect for the guy I mentioned. But I think all of the people that go into bars understand that YMMV with any girl depending on how you treat them, how they are feeling, what they've had to drink, etc... I don't like the one song deal that goes on there, but what can you do?

Thanks for all the info while you've been down here, I'll be on the look out for her and try to let you know where she turns up.

PWhipped
10-24-05, 22:10
And how you continue to treat them. I have aleways been welcomed back, and it is not the $$ as I do get bitched at by the other girls that say "she makes us look bad" (grin) Wet dreams all, PW

Well, you are the famous PW, so of course you get a better deal than us regular people. LOL.

I agree wholeheartedly that Mimi is a hot hot girl and no one she danced for while I was in there had a complaint, expect for the guy I mentioned. But I think all of the people that go into bars understand that YMMV with any girl depending on how you treat them, how they are feeling, what they've had to drink, etc... I don't like the one song deal that goes on there, but what can you do?

Thanks for all the info while you've been down here, I'll be on the look out for her and try to let you know where she turns up.

Stewie Griffin
10-28-05, 18:22
I don't like the one song deal that goes on there, but what can you do?

You will have to fill me in on this one...

Old School
10-28-05, 21:34
You will have to fill me in on this one...

Unlike Cinderellas, they are very strict on the number of songs the girls dance, they charge the girls for each song. At Cinderellas if the deed isn't done they will go into another song without being charged.
I visited Rico's last Saturday and when the song was over the Big Blonde (forgot her name) bolted from the room like she saw a ghost. She later told me they would have charged her for another song if she was still in there when it started.

Old School

Stewie Griffin
10-29-05, 09:19
And this is why Rico's will never make it.. I know the girls get charged $10 per dance. Crazyness....

You would think they would have learned by now.

PWhipped
11-01-05, 09:04
And this is why Rico's will never make it.. I know the girls get charged $10 per dance. Crazyness....

You would think they would have learned by now.

$10 a song? Hell that is common in those places, if the boss is in at Cinder's, they pay for extra songs, but she is more loose on the half songs tho. All the clubs charge per song. Only problem with Rico's is that Trish and her daughter Ally are just alike, they tend to be bitchy at times, fussing about this and that, it makes it no fun to listen to that barf. And Trish and Ally fire girls right and left for not much reason, or maybe a reason(LOL). Anyway, they will be there when I return and will be there when we all return as I seem to know a story about who really pays the bills.

See ya at the dance halls(grin) Wet dreams to all untill I return, PW

Gilly Peater
11-21-05, 12:48
Went by Rico's Saturday evening around 10:30. One car there and looked dead so I did not go in. Had a handwritten sign saying they are still open. Has anybody been there lately and can you tell the board whats up?

Also, is this place better during the day or night?

Thanks, and stay safe.

wavrider
11-22-05, 19:07
RICO'S,

I stopped by RICO'S about 11:30 P.M. Saturday night and thought the sign on the wall, hand written, said closed and there was a padlock on the door?

I went around the back to make sure but maybe JOSE CUERVO was blurring my eyesight (smile).

PWhipped
12-02-05, 12:33
I stopped on Tues after noon, closed, again on Thursday night 11 PM, closed, but did hear she was back from the vacation farm. Any news??

Wet Dreams, PW

RICO'S,

I stopped by RICO'S about 11:30 P.M. Saturday night and thought the sign on the wall, hand written, said closed and there was a padlock on the door?

I went around the back to make sure but maybe JOSE CUERVO was blurring my eyesight (smile).

Gilly Peater
12-02-05, 13:10
I stopped on Tues after noon, closed, again on Thursday night 11 PM, closed, but did hear she was back from the vacation farm. Any news??

Wet Dreams, PWHad the same question last week. Went by last night around 8:30 pm. They were open but only 2 cars there so I did not go in. Will report if and when i go again.

Stay safe and wet.

Stewie Griffin
12-02-05, 14:46
Everytime I have gone by they have been closed. I have no idea what is going on over there.....

Gilly Peater
12-05-05, 11:38
Everytime I have gone by they have been closed. I have no idea what is going on over there.....Went to Ricos on Friday around 4 pm. They are open. Only three girls, holly, bubbles and another. One said they close at 10 pm another said 2 am and another said depending on business. Had one beer and left. Not worth staying.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

The Fat Guy
12-18-05, 21:54
Went to Rico's after some holiday shopping and being bored most of the day. It was around 8 or so and there were three girls dancing there plus Trish bartending and being sweet. Did not get the name of one of the girls but the other two were Bubbles and Holly. Holly is, like PW said "the prettiest Big girl around, natural blonde all over" and I agree wholeheartedly (other than the blonde part, haven't found out yet). Bubbles is a very sweet girl, she is thick, very cute, and has a great personality. The girl whose name I did not get was attractive, but busy while I was there. Trish looks good after her vacation, I had not seen her in almost a year and she looked pretty good to me then too.
Got a dance from Bubbles before I left and enjoyed the experience, was a little broke from shopping so it wasn't something that people on here want to hear about, but I really liked her style and laidback approach.
I'll be going back soon, I think... as long as I can get there before they close for the night.

Stewie Griffin
12-19-05, 00:51
Bubbles has danced for me before as well. No complaints at all...

Glad to hear trish is looking good these days. have not seen in her some time..

Old School
12-31-05, 20:03
Had to check out some Bubbles before the midnight Bubbly. Bubbles is great a really nice younglady stays on the job from start to finish!

Hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Old School

PWhipped
01-11-06, 18:54
Rico's has the blonde that was at Cinders, Lisa, great legs, nice bod, small tits. Good dance. Bubbles and Holly there also. Trish did not look so good this time, gained a lot of weight.

PWhipped
02-28-06, 14:16
Ricos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynukidiki
""I also checked out Rico’s. ...... In the rear entrance is the biggest pit bull I have ever seen. She looked down though! Not much business from what she explained. ..... ""

Quote: "" Hmmmmm. Pit bull at back door? And bigger, uglier pit bull tending bar ? And business is down ? I wonder why that is ?""

One day she is nice, next day you never know, although we seem to have an understanding, I walk if she is not pleasant, and she knows it. Have not had to walk in a year tho, but was close last visit(grin) Will see in a couple weeks,

Wet dreams, PW

PWhipped
03-08-06, 22:34
She is now at Rico's,, What can I say????????????????????????? PW

Ron In Fla
03-16-06, 08:18
Trish was calling around to the other bars Wednesday, wanting to know if they had HER dancer , Teresa. So she may turnup somewhere else next.

Ron In Fla
03-17-06, 16:19
Ok... Word is she's still at Ricochets...

Miles Monroe
03-18-06, 23:10
I saw Teresa at Rico's on Thursday afternoon. It was the first time I had been there and the first time seeing Teresa, so not much happened. Pretty bland dances. I guess it takes a while to be part of the "trusted" group. I tried to call over there tonight to see if she (Teresa) was working, but it is impossible to get anyone there to answer the phone.

PWhipped
03-21-06, 23:02
She called me this afternoon, Tuesday, and said that she is at Rico's and for all her roughty friends come on by as she is feeling frisky and is in need. Says the pit bull is in a good mood, and so is the bar tender(grin). See you guys next week I think, whats UP?? PW

PWhipped
04-01-06, 11:07
She was in Rico's Thursday afternoon. Goes by Paris now. Talk back awhile said she gave bad service, but when I saw her months ago, she was great. YMMV, right? (LOL) Or was that a jealousy thing again????

Oh, BTW, that PitBull is one of the friendliest dogs I have ever seen, alright now guys, stop with the "you always see dogs" (grin), no need to be scared of that dog, it is a house pet, clean and friendly. Sings to to bar-keep, Trish.

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
05-10-06, 13:42
that Teresa is working days. Was not there when I stoppedby around 5 tho.

Other news, Paris, MiMi or what ever, I saw her SW on Monday about 5:30 PM, pulled in to get her and she jumped into another car, guess the crack got to her, but damn she looked good, great legs and dressed in a nice red dress. Too bad, she was a keeper, but not in that kind of shape.

BarneyStinson
05-31-06, 08:46
Laurie Anne and (Sparrow) were working. received great service from Laurie Anne.

Trish and Laurie said they did not know where Teresa was, but that they have not seen her in a while.

Anyone know where Teresa is?

Golf Pro
05-31-06, 14:19
I guess old habits have a way of creeping back up. I've heard she got seriously into debt from her addictions and had to go low. Too bad if it's true but I'm not surprised. She has always hit me as having an addictive personality.

Hope she's ok and I'm sure she'll re-surface eventually.

GP

Laurie Anne and (Sparrow) were working. received great service from Laurie Anne.

Trish and Laurie said they did not know where Teresa was, but that they have not seen her in a while.

Anyone know where Teresa is?

Xenocore 01
06-11-06, 19:16
Couldn't find it at all. Either they ARE closed, or they are not in plain view.

The fact that I dont know the city that well doesnt help matters.

Just Cruzin
06-12-06, 13:27
Couldn't find it at all. Either they ARE closed, or they are not in plain view.

The fact that I dont know the city that well doesnt help matters.
It is on the corner of Casset and San Juan, NE corner, parking is in the back. Try this: http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=&q=ricochet&near=Jacksonville,+FL&radius=0.0&cid=30331944,-81655833,16169547676891246448&li=lmd&z=14&t=m I haven't been there in a while so don't know the current quality of women there.
JC

Don Magic Juan
07-11-06, 01:16
Never been before & decided to try out btwn 1230-1a but there were no cars so didn't try to go in.

PWhipped
07-17-06, 12:59
around 10 if not much business, sometimes 11 if busy. PW

Never been before & decided to try out btwn 1230-1a but there were no cars so didn't try to go in.

Stewie Griffin
09-06-06, 20:08
Anybody been by lately?

Poon Doggy
09-16-06, 20:16
I stopped in today, one girl there besides Trish, nothing to write home about. She may be the oddest person I've ever met. I tried to ask her a question about a bar that used to be in Jacksonville and she started bitching about how everybody had been asking her questions all day and kept going on about it for like 30 minutes about me writing a book, etc. Then told some guy that I was her husband when he said he had seen her tits before. That put me in a weird predicament to say the least. She kept complaining about how she had no customers so she couldn't keep any girls on and all I thought about was how many times I've showed up there only to find that place locked up tight when they were supposed to be open and how much damn complaining she does. Wonder why they don't have any customers?

PWhipped
09-21-06, 10:34
I agree totally, I did not even darken the door on my last visit to Jax.

If anything changes, let us know, Wet Dreams, PW

I stopped in today, one girl there besides Trish, nothing to write home about. She may be the oddest person I've ever met. I tried to ask her a question about a bar that used to be in Jacksonville and she started bitching about how everybody had been asking her questions all day and kept going on about it for like 30 minutes about me writing a book, etc. Then told some guy that I was her husband when he said he had seen her tits before. That put me in a weird predicament to say the least. She kept complaining about how she had no customers so she couldn't keep any girls on and all I thought about was how many times I've showed up there only to find that place locked up tight when they were supposed to be open and how much damn complaining she does. Wonder why they don't have any customers?

Ron In Fla
09-22-06, 01:48
LOL Nuff said ... LOL

PWhipped
11-01-06, 23:24
Is it still the same, one dog, one complaining bar lady and one whatever dancer??????

Nightrmare on 17th street(grin) opps, on Cassat(LOL) PW

PWhipped
11-02-06, 23:04
SOS, same bitching and one heavy butt dancer, 1/2 beer and left. PW

PWhipped
12-14-06, 12:55
Did not want to take the chance, anyone with any news, hell, Teresa may be there???

Wet Dreams, PW

Stewie Griffin
12-14-06, 19:44
I still see there under new management sign is still up.

Alex9990
01-01-07, 00:28
If someone could tell me if Teresa and/or Laurie Anneare at Ricochet. I might have to stop in. I haven't seen either of them since 12th st closed.

Dr Cisco
01-08-07, 02:41
I stopped in Ricos over the weekend. There were two dancers. One was big and scary looking. The other was Nichole. She has worked at Ricos off and on for about 6 months or so. She said she worked at The Pony for a while and is now back at Ricos.

I had a dance with Nichole on a previous visit, several months ago, and it was quite satisfying. She's not really my type, but after two beers I decided to go for it.

But then I noticed that there was some guy sitting on the couch right by the door to the VIP room. He just sat there like a permanent fixture, so I eventually left and went to The Pony and I'm glad I did. I'll post that report under the Pony thread.

I like Trish and I sure wish she would turn things around.

OldBaldGuy
01-08-07, 13:57
I know her from Pony too. If there's such a thing as a gal who is TOO aggressive, that's Nicole. It was an I'll-dance-if-that's-what-you-really-want experience.

Play safe !

Stewie Griffin
05-10-07, 15:19
Okay it has been a long time since anyone has posted about Ricochets...

Anyone know the scoop around there these days?

PWhipped
05-15-07, 00:36
Stopped by there a couple weeks ago when I was in Jax, talked to T, she said she had to give the dog away and was also PO'd at what she read on the board and did not want us to post any more about the place. Well it was close to closing time when I stopped by, no girlsand nothing going on, I had one beer and a earfull of her fussing about what was said on the board about her, she said it hurt her feelings that someone was saying such bad things about her.

She also said that Teresa was gone again and was back on the pills.

So, that is all the news I have about Rico's.

Wet Dreams, see ya in a month or so. PW

Okay it has been a long time since anyone has posted about Ricochets...

Anyone know the scoop around there these days?

Stewie Griffin
08-03-07, 08:46
Decided to swing by Rico's and see what was shaking...

Answer: Nothing. 8:00pm and there was a closed sign on the door...

Dr Cisco
08-03-07, 14:21
Decided to swing by Rico's and see what was shaking...

Answer: Nothing. 8:00pm and there was a closed sign on the door...I think they may be closed for good. I drove by last weekend and there was a bunch of tables and chairs in the parking lot. I didn't stop, so I don't know the details. It looked like they were either remodeling or going out of business.

Poon Doggy
08-04-07, 09:05
Where did I hear that they were reopening soon under new management??? I either read or heard that somewhere... hope so!

Raffleman2000
08-04-07, 12:53
Where did I hear that they were reopening soon under new management??? I either read or heard that somewhere... hope so!I went by this a.m. & 6 or more trucks in the driveway, construction debris outside the door.

Gonzo Fla
08-04-07, 15:56
I know her from Pony too. If there's such a thing as a gal who is TOO aggressive, that's Nicole. It was an I'll-dance-if-that's-what-you-really-want experience.

Play safe !If this is the Nicole I'm thinking of she's real skinny with small boobs. She danced for me at Rico's and I left with a smile. I was there when T fired her because she came out of the VIP without being dressed. T when berserk and wouldn't listen which pissed me off since I was going to have her dance for me next. I had a buddy of mine with me and we were both interested but with Nicole gone and no other dancers working we had to migrate to Pony's. I hate it when bad timing gets in the way of a good time.

I saw her at Pony's a couple of times but I was getting dances from the twins so I couldn't afford to get dances with her. Since then I have not seen her in the usual haunts.

You all be safe out there.

GF

Gonzo Fla
08-04-07, 16:04
Where did I hear that they were reopening soon under new management??? I either read or heard that somewhere... hope so!I heard from a former Cinders dancer J that Sylvia has plans to sell or lease the place. She had a couple of ideas of who she thought would be possible canidates but nothing solid. I hope if Cinders and Ricos do change ownership we can expect the same environment as in the past. It would be nice to have both places show some life and not be so hit or miss.

You all be safe out there.

GF

Golf Pro
08-04-07, 20:41
Where did I hear that they were reopening soon under new management? I either read or heard that somewhere... hope so!Yes, Trish sold it a couple of weeks ago. Supposed to open on the 1st of Aug but the day before I saw renovation activities going on. Keeping my fingers crossed.

NC

Clublvr
08-05-07, 07:52
Yes, Trish sold it a couple of weeks ago. Supposed to open on the 1st of Aug but the day before I saw renovation activities going on. Keeping my fingers crossed.

NC

IMHO there are too many Adult bars in Jacksonville. Evident when I visited them very few are busy. Attitude and body language are other clear indicators.

Sure they have a busy time of the day and Friday & Saturday nights maybe packed but you need more than a couple of good days especially in a beer only bar too make it.

Maybe if your retired or have other income but I doubt much $$ in profit.

Several other big liquer and all nude bars when ya owned by bikers well...

Rico's was dead before Trish ran it and drove it in the ground. I actually liked Trisha when she worked as a dancer at 12th st dunno what happened with that mouth i don't recall it ever being that way when she was a dancer.

Hmm, scratching head now? maybe lack of....

Surprised me it stayed around as long as it did.

Clublvr

Golf Pro
08-15-07, 13:20
Yes, Trish sold it a couple of weeks ago. Supposed to open on the 1st of Aug but the day before I saw renovation activities going on. Keeping my fingers crossed.

NCDropped by here Monday and it appears they're about to open. Rico's is now officially "Play Boyz". Finishing touches were being put on the placce so I went in to see how it was looking. Wow... Good news is they've done some serious remodeling inside and really classed up the place. To many upgrades to mention but it looks like a palace compared to what it was before. Bad news is the a new VIP has been built on the south wall and it's pretty wide open to the whole place.

No ladies there when I went in and I was told that the owner was out getting the last of the paperwork finished and that she would probably bringing girls from a couple of the other bars around town. Neither Pony's or Cinder's were mentioned as being the "other bars". Should be open by now. Still beer and wine ONLY was my understanding but might try and upgrade the license later.

Will update in the next few days if you one of ya'll don't beat me to it. :)

Ron In Fla
08-16-07, 21:55
Dropped by here Monday and it appears they're about to open. Rico's is now officially "Play Boyz". Finishing touches were being put on the placce so I went in to see how it was looking. Wow... Good news is they've done some serious remodeling inside and really classed up the place. To many upgrades to mention but it looks like a palace compared to what it was before. Bad news is the a new VIP has been built on the south wall and it's pretty wide open to the whole place.

No ladies there when I went in and I was told that the owner was out getting the last of the paperwork finished and that she would probably bringing girls from a couple of the other bars around town. Neither Pony's or Cinder's were mentioned as being the "other bars". Should be open by now. Still beer and wine ONLY was my understanding but might try and upgrade the license later.

Will update in the next few days if you one of ya'll don't beat me to it. :)

Stopped in Thursday evening about 9pm ... the place looks great.
Nice looking bartender and two dancers. But one of them RAN out the backdoor with her crackdealer shortly after I arrived. Beers are $4 !!!!
They're gonna have to pick up the pace to justify that on the westside.
But maybe they set the prices that high to insure only the crack dealers come in .. kind of like the dance prices at Pony's

Ron In Fla
10-16-07, 01:59
Monday 10pm - stopped in .... NO dancers

Alex9990
10-19-07, 19:23
Monday 10pm - stopped in .... NO dancersIt's a Monday. Supposed to be nearly dead. But that also might be a bad omen for the club too.

Ron In Fla
11-08-07, 17:56
Thought I'd check out the afternoon shift. They had a really cute blonde tendng bar in her winter clothes. There were two dancers . One apparently recruited from Cinderellas ( BIIIGGG ) and an asian girl with some sort of attitudinal problem that apparently is the night managers girlfriend. Oh ... and they're also the night dancers too. Such a nice bar ... they need some dancers.

Bng Eyes
01-07-08, 15:58
I have not heard much about this place.

Its the old sleeze hole still open on casset?

Just wondering.

Clublvr
01-07-08, 18:52
I have not heard much about this place.

Its the old sleeze hole still open on casset?

Just wondering.

New owner, new club same place called Playboyz. Nio dancers when I went in and far from the old dump.

P.S. No more Trisha so it is a bit quieter without her bitching mouth she did a bit too often IMHO. They appear to be open the hours posted. The old Rico's never knew when they be open or Trisha would decide to close

Poon Doggy
01-08-08, 09:45
Ah.... Trisha, where are they now?