PDA

View Full Version : Sharee M. Nowatney Anal Star

Skiper
07-25-20, 17:08
Sharee first showed up in Nowatney in late 2014. I had seen a few posts here about her. I saw her walking near 140th & Nebraska. I had just finished a date, but I had a few extra bucks in my pocket and the camera was with me, so I thought, why not take a few photos. This was the only time I ever picked her up.

I read posts on her all the time. Kaci has encouraged me to do a photo shoot of her now. I don't think that I will take her up on that idea. But, Sharee seems to stir up a lot of interest, so I thought it was time to give her her own thread. So here you go guys, post away. Post new photos or old ones, heck if you want to post photos of some other hooker's ass hole and claim that it's Sharee, go for it.

Oh, I should also mention that she's 41, she just had a birthday in early July, and I *think* she comes from Texas. I know for a fact she was in Broward County, FL in 2010, and at that time she looked fairly good.

So I got to ask, if it's $10 for anal, how much do you think she would charge to fuck that hole in her neck?

ILovePussy6969
08-10-20, 18:25
If I understand your post correctly, these photos are from 2014? Honestly I still find her attractive, but wow what a difference from then til now. She was super hot back then. I did not realize anal was on the menu. I had some fun with her about a month ago, and will def try to repeat.

Sharee first showed up in Nowatney in late 2014. I had seen a few posts here about her. I saw her walking near 140th & Nebraska. I had just finished a date, but I had a few extra bucks in my pocket and the camera was with me, so I thought, why not take a few photos. This was the only time I ever picked her up.

I read posts on her all the time. Kaci has encouraged me to do a photo shoot of her now. I don't think that I will take her up on that idea. But, Sharee seems to stir up a lot of interest, so I thought it was time to give her her own thread. So here you go guys, post away. Post new photos or old ones, heck if you want to post photos of some other hooker's ass hole and claim that it's Sharee, go for it.

Oh, I should also mention that she's 41, she just had a birthday in early July, and I *think* she comes from Texas. I know for a fact she was in Broward County, FL in 2010, and at that time she looked fairly good.

So I got to ask, if it's $10 for anal, how much do you think she would charge to fuck that hole in her neck?

RookieMonger
08-10-20, 22:41
If I understand your post correctly, these photos are from 2014? Honestly I still find her attractive, but wow what a difference from then til now. She was super hot back then. I did not realize anal was on the menu. I had some fun with her about a month ago, and will def try to repeat.FFS, wow! So you still find her attractive now huh? Jesus, what's that saying. "Different strikes for different folks" sure applies here. Have at it, she's all yours. Lmmfao.

Skiper
08-11-20, 13:53
If I understand your post correctly, these photos are from 2014? Honestly I still find her attractive, but wow what a difference from then til now. She was super hot back then. I did not realize anal was on the menu. I had some fun with her about a month ago, and will def try to repeat.Link to my post from September 2014.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10065-Skiper-s-Pix-Lounge.-Photos-ONLY!-No-Comments-on-pictures-please&p=2206909&highlight=Sharee#post2206909.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=341687&d=1410046320

TTY954
08-27-23, 08:54

So I got to ask, if it's $10 for anal, how much do you think she would charge to fuck that hole in her neck?That's literally my perfect body on a woman. She won the gene lottery for a while.