PDA

View Full Version : Orchestrated "Fireworks"

Zimmm33
07-20-20, 21:43
I have been hesitant to post about this because of all the shit I might get, but I was wondering if there might be other mongers out there who approach their week of mongering in the same way I do when the funds are available.

So. When I have the funds, I kind of plan out a trio of visits for a week, knowing the FIRST visit to a certain location there is Zero chance of any kind of happy ending, SECOND visit there is sometimes a chance of happy ending, but most often not, and THIRD visit is a sure thing with a skilled HJ "artiste. " This is over a series of days, never in one day. The whole point of the FIRST visit is it's a young "hot" provider who for whatever reason has chosen a legit massage place. They almost always get me good and hard, but won't lay a hand on junior. They will offer DIY, but I will never partake. The SECOND visit also has a younger attractive provider, but the chances are 30-70 you are going to get a happy ending. I should not even spend a cent there, but the attractiveness of the providers sucks me in every time. And it IS really exciting / engaging when a new girl arrives and you wonder whether she's going to be part of the 30% or not. As you might have guessed, the third visit is with an older and less attractive provider. What's lacking visually, is always made up with massage skills, teasing skills, and HJ technique. Also, you might have guessed, my eyes are typically closed, and I am imagining the girls from visit one and / or two doing the handiwork. All in all, the build-up of a successful week leads to an incredible release. (Somewhat comically, lady #3 probably thinks, "Man, that guy really really NUTTED! I am the HJ queen!")

Well, I've wanted to post about this for a couple of years. Please be kind and gentle.

RND77
08-02-20, 18:28
I have been hesitant to post about this because of all the shit I might get, but I was wondering if there might be other mongers out there who approach their week of mongering in the same way I do when the funds are available.

So. When I have the funds, I kind of plan out a trio of visits for a week, knowing the FIRST visit to a certain location there is Zero chance of any kind of happy ending, SECOND visit there is sometimes a chance of happy ending, but most often not, and THIRD visit is a sure thing with a skilled HJ "artiste. " This is over a series of days, never in one day. The whole point of the FIRST visit is it's a young "hot" provider who for whatever reason has chosen a legit massage place. They almost always get me good and hard, but won't lay a hand on junior. They will offer DIY, but I will never partake. The SECOND visit also has a younger attractive provider, but the chances are 30-70 you are going to get a happy ending. I should not even spend a cent there, but the attractiveness of the providers sucks me in every time. And it IS really exciting / engaging when a new girl arrives and you wonder whether she's going to be part of the 30% or not. As you might have guessed, the third visit is with an older and less attractive provider. What's lacking visually, is always made up with massage skills, teasing skills, and HJ technique. Also, you might have guessed, my eyes are typically closed, and I am imagining the girls from visit one and / or two doing the handiwork. All in all, the build-up of a successful week leads to an incredible release. (Somewhat comically, lady #3 probably thinks, "Man, that guy really really NUTTED! I am the HJ queen!")

Well, I've wanted to post about this for a couple of years. Please be kind and gentle.Wow. This is an interesting approach. It never occurred to me to do it this way, but I can kinda see how the buildup could add to the experience. Thank you for sharing!