PDA

View Full Version : Broadway Stroll

Pages : [1] 2

Champ Chump
10-13-05, 22:24
I hope this is a good thread to start... anyhow here it goes. Rolling down B-way around 6am, I spotted a lsw near Ridge. Couldn't see her face, but she was easily a 7 to 8 on the scale. Looked like she was in her 20's. I waved at her and she waved back, but she was standing next to some guy at the bus stop. Needless to say I still turned around the next block to check out the area. Now, the guy has moved across the street. Since she didn't walk down the side street or approach the car I kept going. Has anyone else seen her before?

Sexualcrusade
10-21-05, 11:35
Hey Champ Chump,

About 2 months ago, I fantasized about (possibly) encountering this LSW. Certainly good looking, and possibly mentioned in some of the earlier (2 months ago?) general report posts.

In my fantasy, we went to the Budget Motel and full service for $.7 or $.8 (don't remember for sure) + cost of the room (I think .1 or .15). I dined at the "y", and sucked her quite suckable B-cups. I thought it was well worth it, and she gave the option of multiple cups, at least in my fantasy. Not rushed, and she seemed to look out for the patron (i.e., "be careful driving through the alleys, as the cops really swarm to those people").

I enjoy fantasizing about SWs who are actually relatively intelligent (at least not drugged-out, or the intelligence of a rock), as well as being fairly good-looking. She certainly met the bill.

One Putt
10-22-05, 10:17
Cruised the stroll Friday about 10:30 pm, saw nothing at all.

Champ Chump
11-01-05, 21:25
On my way to work this morning, I spotted a bsw with shoulder length brown/blonde hair. If she wasn't aimlessly moving around, I would have passed her up thinking that she was a school girl out early for the bus or something to school. I circled back around 39th and she came up to the car, a solid 7 on any scale, late 20's (too much makeup though). Too bad I was on my way to work because I could feel a chubber coming on. I asked her for her number, but she didn't have one or she was spoked and thought I was a cop or something (what rotten luck). Just in case, I went back after work... you guessed it nothing. Stay tuned. Btw, I still haven't seen that lsw again...

Play safe.

Champ Chump
11-04-05, 08:39
Trolling around 9pm Wed., I spotted a skinny bsw around 44th. I pick her up and you can tell right away that she just finished 'hittin da pipe'. About a 6 on the scale with her hair pulled back into a small ponytail. She would not shut up to save my life and she was spooked, thinking that I was 'Po Po'. Pulled up to my favorite spot and we finally agree on .3 for bj. I've never had a bj like this. She says, "Look, don't think I'm gon be here all day grab my head or something". So I grab her head and start to thrust a little and then she says it again. Now I start pumping the hell outta her mouth trying to see if she will gag. Kept going like a champ to completion. Then she starts going on and on about how much she likes the taste of cum and enjoys giving oral sex. At this point I’m just ready to get rid of her. As we’re driving down B-way, she’s naming virtually everyone we pass including the cops. So I asked her about the lsw that I saw and sure as hell she knows her m.o. and everything. Told me that the lsw has a lot of sores on her and she does ‘H’. She also said that she knows a lot of sw’s and proceeds to point to these 2 girls that we passed. I didn’t really believe her because these girls really didn’t look like sw’s (easily 8’s on the scale). They couldn’t have been more than 20 years old and they were just going to the store and talking on their cell phones. After I drop her off and return to B-way, I spotted the same 2 girls getting flagged over to a car on the other side of the street. If this is the new way to avoid the cops, it’s going to be impossible to figure out who's out on a stroll and who’s not. Wow…stay tuned and play safe

Sexualcrusade
11-09-05, 13:31
I had a pretty unpleasant dream about Broadway Sat night.

About 11:30 PM, strolled Stateline and Homan-no luck. Went along 20 past the Royal IN-no luck. Went up Broadway. At around 41st or 42nd Street, Say a BSW not bad looking from the street, perhaps a 6 or 7, and a block further, a WSW, probably a 7-8. It was probably about 12: or 12:15 AM in my dream. Went around the block and picked WSW up. She saw my CB radio, and initially freaked out (thought I was a cop). I proved I wasn;t, and we went to the budget in. She was about 5'6", a pretty face, and had natural C's cups. Slightly chunky at the midsection, but pretty good (nothing remotely close to the librarians at the Bookstore).

She claimed she had worked the State line area for about 4 years, drugged out, and cleaned her act up. She didn't appear at all to be under the influence that night. We commenced the deed for $.8 (a little more expensive, but I prefer those who are not currently drugged-out during the session) + $.15 for the room. Budget inn never, in my dream, checked any ID. Though I provided a real name, it was scribble in a very illegible way.

Anyways, after the FS, there was blood on the condom. She claimed she had a Cyst, - perhaps, but who knows. Anyways, there was some blood on the sheets, but none on me except the condom, Carefully removed and flushed the condom. She apologized several times. Removed the sheets and put them into the corner. A little blood spot on the matress. If I was thinking, I would have flipped it. Anyways, dropped her off, and went home.

Hope THAT doesn't happen again! There was never any indication before or during the session in my dream that she was ragging it, or that FS was not on the menu. She didn't have a condom, but I always try to carry one and had one this night (I will never again do a BBFS after I did it about 3-4 years ago). Hope to not have another nightmare like this one!

Happy and safe hunting.

Champ Chump
11-19-05, 03:07
Coming down B-way around 11:30p, I spotted 2 people around Ridge and B-way. Circled back, hit the sidestreets and got the look. 2 bsw's, one of them a possible 1 on the scale and another one that's a stunner. Circled around again checking for L.E., found nothing so I approached them and the ugly one stepped back. This girl was an easy 8-9 on any scale. Wavy black hair, caramel complexion, almost Far East Indian looks. I thought this has to be a cop and I'm already talikng to her, so after a long silent pause with her just standing there looking in the window, I asked if she needed a ride. She said yes and got in the car. There was total silence through about 4 turns. I still couldn't believe she was that fine, she had to be a cop. I asked her, how do I know you're not a cop and she just keeps saying that she's not without touching me or anything. I finally find my spot and pullover to turn out the lights. She immediately blurts out, "I can give you a BJ for .3". I'm thinking notel but my wallet says no. We settle on .3 for half and half. Hoped in the back to do the deed and she gets on top and rides me like a champ. Fresh outta jail, smelled very clean, totally sober, didn't even ask for her money. This is the first sw I've tipped, gave her .4 and got her digits. Will definitely repeat until she disappears like they all do. Wow! Persistance pays...

Champ Chump
09-07-06, 04:09
Struck out every where and decided to call it a night. I pull up to the stop getting back to B-way and this hsw yells out ,"What are you doing tonight" ? Before I could reply she was heading out the door of this unnamed establishment and up to my car. Aks if I wanted a date... blah blah blah and hoped in my ride. If it wasn't for her gut she would rate an easy 7 or higher on any scale, definitely not a bbw. About 5'1", 140lbs and shoulder length hair. Drove to her spot to very nice lengthy bj for $.3. Very nice, teasin' it and all. She said her name was Lacy. Play safe.

;-}~ CC out

Champ Chump
01-02-07, 12:45
Had to make an early morning grocery store run, since it was still a little to early, might as well take a quick stroll. Heading south, I spotted a possible wsw on the block west of B-way. After I turned at the next corner and headed towards her, I figured I had struck out because she looked like a young school girl heading home. I passed her up and stopped at the corner and she turns around and start heading for the car...wow! An easy 8 on any scale, blonde, 24y/o b-c cup, and clean. She says that only comes out in the mornings or on the weekends. Agree to 1/2 and 1/2 for $.4 and proceed to a nice secluded spot in the alley to complete the job. Very good action, nice and unrushed with plenty of grinding or whatever motion I liked! She said her name was Christine...happy hunting.

CC out ;-}~

Nelson Muntz
01-04-07, 16:04
You certainly hold the title.

I have driven the Broadway stroll many times and never seen anything. I was beginning to think the street was improperly named.

Do us a favor and post what time you find these winners. I just read another post where the poster said 3:00, this could be AM or PM in my book.

Please help us fellow mongers in this time of expensive gas.
Nelson

Dangle
01-07-07, 04:24
Cruised Broadway Sun. around 12:30 am saw 2 bsw one about a 6 on the sw scale the other was to hard to tell, but the area was crawling with LEO, so I high tailed it out of there. Oh, I also saw a possible bsw at 41st and Adams, on my way out of there, but uncle Leo had someone pulled over about 2 blocks east of there so I just kept a rollin'.

Champ Chump
01-12-07, 11:52
Got off early and decided to to take a stroll for the heck of it. Heading west down 24th I spotted a possibility. I pulled a head of her and got the look as she came up to my car. After she gets in I noticed that she wasn't the typical crackhead you usually find in this area. She starts to talk and actually seemed articulate. Okay, bsw about 5'10", 160lbs, 6.5 face, 35y/o, 6 body, and a 10 personality. Decided to get a room at the notel for $15. She wouldn't relent on $.5 for 1/2 and 1/2, so I give in and tell her she better be worth it. As we get down to business she pulls out a dildo and proceeds to pleasure herself while she's blowing me...this is different! Pounded the crap out of her, she even came and I got the digits. Will share with seniors only so don't even ask! Play safe.

;-}~ CC out

Mw1029
11-11-07, 20:23
Any one seen this one.

P T Marauder
11-12-07, 10:06
Nice knockers.

Any one seen this one.

ShyCityGuy
11-12-07, 16:13
Any one seen this one.Who is she, where can she be found?

Shovelhead
11-12-07, 19:23
That girl has a nice set on her where did you find her.

Mw1029
11-14-07, 16:15
I found her at about 41st and broadway. To nice for a in car job so I took back to my apt. Very nice service, gfe. Late twenties, nice body a defiante 10 amongst the crap we say in the area.

Mw1029
12-06-07, 22:45
This time a little further nother of ridge on broadway. The crack is getting to her. Lost a bunch o weight especially in tits. Got digits

IcedOut
12-07-07, 02:01
Ask her next time if you can share digits.

This time a little further nother of ridge on broadway. The crack is getting to her. Lost a bunch o weight especially in tits. Got digits

Dick Hertz
12-11-07, 09:40
Saturday morning at 1 AM did the Broadway run and saw two crack heads and what look like a guy dress like a sw between ridge and 41th so i when down to rt20 where there was bsw about 40yrs old rated 2. There was not many cars in the parking lots of the strip clubs so i want to wait and caught one of the girls leaving who needs a little extra before going home but there was alot of Leo driving around. So i when back to Broadway and found one by the club there. Do not remember her name and she lost her phone but got a great bbbjcim for .2 and she rated 8. Far better looking the anything i saw earlier. Sorry for the late report but i had a problem with my computer.

Sexwaffle
03-07-08, 02:01
After pandora's was a bust I headed down the stroll. Stumbled apon a WSW about a 4 on the SW scale. Found her between 43rd and 42nd. .2 for the FS. Didn't get a name and she didn't have any digits.

Dick Hertz
04-05-08, 05:30
Was out late so i decided to check out the stroll on Braodway around 2 am and saw 3 bsw and 2 wsw from 42nd to 49th. What was suprising was the quality of the sw. If i had to rate them it would be for the wsw one 8 and one 3, the bsw 7, 6,and 4. Of course i when with the better looking one who's name i forgot and had not contact info but gave a good bbbjcim for .15 +.5 tip. Told me how she just got out of jail needed money and was pissed at he boyfriend which made me think she my be new to this. Plus when i when to full-up my gas tank around 3 am there was 4 drunk horny women there and i was ale to get a number (this is a non pro so don't try to email me for the number). I wish all nights could be like this.

Patrolman
06-15-08, 03:31
Took the stroll Sat at 2 am. Nothing much to report but one BSW and one WSW. The WSW seemed like a good find however I was too cautious to pick her up. Since, I was not in the most inconspicuous vehicle. She was about 5'3"-5'7" brunette, 34a-34b. Spinner type. North of Rte 6. And expressway. Believe me if I was driving something else, I would have more to report.

There was too many LE to report. Seriously, this is the place if you want to get caught.

On my way out there was one other WSW chubby brown hair from what I could tell. She was south of Rte 6. Walking very fast. Cops were all over her too. I got out of dodge.

Ticktock67
06-16-08, 14:26
Watch that Broadway stroll because some of the BSW's there are packing more than meets the eye. LOL

Indiana Jones
06-17-08, 14:54
Watch that Broadway stroll because some of the BSW's there are packing more than meets the eye. LOLYes its true and a good tip for newbies. Talk to a cop or prosecutor and they will tell you 10-20% of streetwalkers busted are transvestites. That is why you need to make sure you see the pussy, even if you are only getting a BJ. Especially prevalant at the truck stops, lots of lot lizards are TVs.

Kingdom69
06-22-08, 05:48
In town on business, dreamt of a lsw tonight. 19, glasses, slightly heavier set, about a 6, great skills with no rush. LE didn't seem to be to bad until 1 when they suddenly decended on anything that was moving. There seemed to be about 8 or 9 all along broadway, working in small bands. It seemed to be mostly traffic stops. Be safe.

K

Shovelhead
08-17-08, 12:35
42nd and broadway was 2 wsw about 7s on the stw scale drove passed and desided to go back turned around about a block down and seen a le hiding watching them , be careful out there

Truman Flint
08-18-08, 02:38
Finished shopping an hour ago and decided to drive the length of Bway (first time at night since I moved here recently). Got to 24th, saw 2 cracked out BSW, continued till 7th when I turned round.

Saw a figure in the shadows further down 40th - turned out to be Kim, with a very big booty, although she didn't look that chunky upwards (tits B-C). Told her that I only had a jackson on me, and she was cool wit dat. Clean, spoke well. Went to a safe spot.

Got a slow, effective unrushed BBBJTCIM, and she swallowed it all. Gave her a tip. Will definitely check her out again when I get the chance to venture out this late again...

Got a nice welcome to this neck of the woods. Of course, I know the Gary part of Bway is infested with uncles, so I will continue to be very careful and ask everyone else to be as well!

Truman Flint
09-25-08, 23:10
Hooked up with Ava (a 40-ish WSW) the other night, around the 37th street area. Clean, friendly, and well worth the .3 for BJ and woof-ie.

She didn't have digits - and she's out not too late at night.

Jimjamesx
09-28-08, 15:58
Went out on Broadway last nite and found Cindy a wsw, blonde,30's-40's w/glasses. Ddid fs for 2 jacks was unrushed and she had cool vibe to her. I would recommend her but she is not out all the time so get her when u can. Just after Cindy I ran into another wsw named Christy. Same age but skinnier. I turned her down to see what's happenning at CT's but nothing was going on there so I went back to see Christy but she and an unlucky monger were stopped by Gary's finest so I called it a nite.

Dudder
10-25-08, 14:27
Cruised down Broadway at 1:00 AM on Friday night spotted a wsw around 23rd and Broadway pull over she hops in the car. Her name is Julie mid-30's, nice body but smaller, saggy tits. She wants $.2 for a BBBJCIM

Told her I was just looking to do a car date she asked if I wanted to
do an ally or a side street, I am thinking that their is no fucking way I
am going into an ally in this neighborhood. We park on a side street
with abandoned houses.

I have had quite a few drinks so I know that she has her work cut out
for her tonight. She has some great oral skills she sucked for about
10 min straight and didn't stop after 5 min to complain it was taking
too long. I have digits for senior members or regular members that have made a significant contribution to the board just pm me.

Mw1029
11-07-08, 02:46
tonight tonya lightskined bsw mid to early twenties nice body and face about an 8 on sw scale 20 for bbbjcim picked her up about 36 th

last wed felicity wsw 5 on sw scale 30 for bbbjcim swallow

Truman Flint
11-10-08, 00:47
tonight tonya lightskined bsw mid to early twenties nice body and face about an 8 on sw scale 20 for bbbjcim picked her up about 36 th

last wed felicity wsw 5 on sw scale 30 for bbbjcim swallow

I was with Tonya last week. She is very good. Unfortunately, no digits (for now).

Dick Hertz
11-29-08, 11:11
Last night from 11pm to 1am i went out hunting and saw nothing at all. I was amazed because all the times i been looking i never saw no one out there. I would always see a crack ho or a old hag something i would never pick-up but yesturday nothing. I hope it get better because it cannot get worse.

Max Xindy
12-16-08, 14:35
Idreamed I took a drive down Bway last Friday.In my dream I saw a wsw about 6 or 7 ...she was busy chatting . I also saw a young light toned bsw and after a few turns we meet and chatted. She turned out to be about a 8. very friendly and pleasant. Of course the weather was in the upper 40s that day .

Truman Flint
01-12-09, 01:53
Met up with Christine the other day, about 20-30 yrs, about 5'4", very nice and unrushed cbj. Out during weeknights.

Mw1029
02-09-09, 21:17
Picked up a wsw with drown hair and a nice little body. Didnt get her name but a very nice bbbjcim fo .30

Mw1029
04-25-09, 21:42
went up and down broadway from about 9 to 1030 pm friday night. Not a walker to be seen. I was hoping with the nice weather it would bring the ladies back out.

Truman Flint
05-27-09, 00:58
Hooked up with Christine yesterday off Broadway. She has a severly sprained arm but her lollipop skills are still as good as ever.

She will be around off and on because of her arm - so keep your eyes open, you may get lucky. And be safe!

Champ Chump
05-27-09, 14:16
Did the stroll last night and on my last pass I spotted Lisa or Christine (can't remember name), aprx. 20-24 y/o wsw brunette with blonde patch, 5'3", b-cup, easily an 8 on the scale. She's pregnant, about 3 months or so but not really showing. She even remembered me and offered to take me to her house, and reluctantly I agreed. It turns out to be some guy who let's her rent a room when needed. Very nice cbj, unrushed and then on to the other half very nice, wet, and unrushed.

As we left the room and proceeded out into the living room, I couldn't believe my eyes. There were 2 other sp's talking to this guy who owns or rents the place, a bsw and a lsw. The bsw was about 5'2", aprx. 26-30y/o, b-cup good pickins on any day, but the lsw blew her away. She was fine, black hair, aprx 20-25y/o, b-cup and aprx. 5'4" easily a 9 on a regular scale. I nearly tripped over some of the furniture starring at her as they all laughed. Since I was extremely late, getting digits was the last thing on my mind unfortunately, but now I know where they hang so it's only a matter of time.

Stay safe
CC out
;-}~

Hitit2
06-12-09, 09:53
I've been trying to find my first SW with the help of everyone here's advise. The problem is I don't have nights available. I've gone out to state line and broadway and ridge a few times during the day and haven't found anything. Both times it was about 3 pm. I did see a house with about 3 be women sitting on the porch right on broadway but I was heading north and it was on the other side of the street plus I wasn't sure if they just lived there or were SW's. If you guys could give me a pic or something maybe I'll recognize someone and get my first SW action.

Thanks for all the other advise!

Indiana Jones
06-12-09, 16:02
You are on the right track. I dont know what you want as far as people sending you pics of every sw on broadway, but here is what you should do. Get out of your car and walk up to the three women sitting on the porch and ask directly "how much to f me?" If you get lucky, wahoo. If we get lucky, they will physically harm you. Either way it is a win-win!

Dagnazty
06-12-09, 21:54
First Timer, while I like what IJ had to say, don't do it. Them b's weren't working and doing that will only draw attention. You are just going to have to learn like the rest of us, trial and error. You already have a head start from the USG. Many of started before the internet hit and did not get the kinds of tips you are already getting. Beware, LEO is strong on State Line.

Indiana Jones, thank you for putting it so eloquently.

Street Hunter
06-17-09, 18:42
Drempt I saw Lisa Monday morning after work.

She is sweet and petite. Can be found near 39th & Bway.

SamaRy
06-22-09, 13:38
... If we get lucky, they will physically harm you. Either way it is a win-win!

Damn... Thats just harsh... Really Fing Funny though...

Sexualcrusade
07-02-09, 12:24
Been a while since I've dreampt, but had a dream Sunday night (early Mon. Morning) that around 11:30PM, I saw nothing on State Line Rd., and about 12:30 AM was cruising Broadway and came across Tina around Broadway and 45th or 47th (I forgot which). She was walking with a black male on first pass. On second pass, she saw me again, and separated from the male, and I caught her when I was returning around the block (separated from the friend). I asked her if he was a friend, and she said "yes" but that he annoys her by staying so close.

In my dream, tina was about 5' 3", 105/110LBS, said she was 33 years old, probably B-cups, natural, and a pretty nice-shapped body (7), and Latina, light black, or mixture Latina/black (but skin was more Latina), and no accent at all. She did have some scaring on her arm, and a bit rougher looking skin when closer up. She did NOT appear under the influence of any drugs. Her face was a 7-8. She had a place to go, her "Mom's". In my dream, she asked for $1 FS, I said I'm used to paying $.6, and we settled on $.7 (sometimes if you give in to her re-negotiated offer, she has the last word and will treat you better- Plus, for her, $.7 was a pretty good price).

In the dream, we went to her "Mom's", no additional charge, and I negotiated a possible 2nd pop and DFK for additional $.4 (probably could have negotiated for less, but she was pretty good looking with a nice body and pretty good attitude). The place was avg. Cleanliness for those parts. She did LFK, then spread 'them for BBFS. I asked "we're going to go BB? " She said, Oh, do you have cover (I did)? Well, I decided to just bo BBBJ, which she did, and she pulled back when popping to finish by her hand. I decided not to go the second pop. (I know that $.7 is expensive for BBBJ, but that was my choice to go that route rather than covered FS). Good attitude, a bit rushed, but possible could have slowed it down a bit. May or may not repeat. I enjoy a lot of mutual touching and kissing during a date, but didn't do a lot of the mutual stuff because of the BBFS offer.

Champ Chump
07-02-09, 14:58
...those scars are track marks, heroin is her weakness...

Been a while since I've dreampt, but had a dream Sunday night (early Mon. Morning) that around 11:30PM, I saw nothing on State Line Rd., and about 12:30 AM was cruising Broadway and came across Tina around Broadway and 45th or 47th (I forgot which). She was walking with a black male on first pass. On second pass, she saw me again, and separated from the male, and I caught her when I was returning around the block (separated from the friend). I asked her if he was a friend, and she said "yes" but that he annoys her by staying so close.

In my dream, tina was about 5' 3", 105/110LBS, said she was 33 years old, probably B-cups, natural, and a pretty nice-shapped body (7), and Latina, light black, or mixture Latina/black (but skin was more Latina), and no accent at all. She did have some scaring on her arm, and a bit rougher looking skin when closer up. She did NOT appear under the influence of any drugs. Her face was a 7-8. She had a place to go, her "Mom's". In my dream, she asked for $1 FS, I said I'm used to paying $.6, and we settled on $.7 (sometimes if you give in to her re-negotiated offer, she has the last word and will treat you better- Plus, for her, $.7 was a pretty good price).

In the dream, we went to her "Mom's", no additional charge, and I negotiated a possible 2nd pop and DFK for additional $.4 (probably could have negotiated for less, but she was pretty good looking with a nice body and pretty good attitude). The place was avg. Cleanliness for those parts. She did LFK, then spread 'them for BBFS. I asked "we're going to go BB? " She said, Oh, do you have cover (I did)? Well, I decided to just bo BBBJ, which she did, and she pulled back when popping to finish by her hand. I decided not to go the second pop. (I know that $.7 is expensive for BBBJ, but that was my choice to go that route rather than covered FS). Good attitude, a bit rushed, but possible could have slowed it down a bit. May or may not repeat. I enjoy a lot of mutual touching and kissing during a date, but didn't do a lot of the mutual stuff because of the BBFS offer.

Jimjamesx
07-02-09, 15:55
She asked $1 for fs and u gave her $.70 on broadway in Gary? Man I think u paid to much and that ho is really on some crack if anyone is going to pay that much on Broadway.

SgtPerv
07-02-09, 17:50
She asked $1 for fs and u gave her $.70 on broadway in Gary? Man I think u paid to much and that ho is really on some crack if anyone is going to pay that much on Broadway.$=$100

$.70=$170

You guys are talking $ and .70 which is $100 and $70.

Those girls will ask what they think is the most you can/will pay, does not mean they will not take less.

With room, time and f/s offered, not that bad of a deal he paid ($70).

Shit, in this area people and places charge more and give you less.

If it was just a car date ,then yes .70 is over pay.

Car date should be about .40.

Champ Chump
07-03-09, 14:12
You guys have me mixed up with Sexualcrusade. The normal price I pay is .3 for 1/2 & 1/2 and an additional .1 if they have a place to go. This includes Tina, but her track marks creeped me out of f/s and I opt'd for a tightly cover bj. She had the nerves to start crying afterwards talking about, "I don't have anything". That might be true but I don't intend to find out.

CC out
;-}~

Interestedpart
07-07-09, 17:57
I dreamt about Tina a coupla times two years or so ago. She was by far the best looking SW I had ever seen then. Dreamt of one CBJ and one BBJ think gift of 25 roses. I have looked for her several times since then guess I just didn't stay out late enough. She was very tight and smooth skinned back then. I guess the years are taking their toll. Still if she is 50-75% as good looking as she was then I would be very interested in digits to become reacquainted. I may have digits to trade just pm me.

Sexualcrusade
07-09-09, 11:17
In my dream, I paid 70, not 170. She did take me to her room. She was pretty cute with a pretty nice body (except the, what I know now, Heroine skid marks). She did NOT appear at all under the influence of drugs when I saw her, however. (Did seem to know a little about auto-mechanics however)

She gave me digits that night, but I didn't keep them (too much risk, as I do not have a monger phone). But I thought 70 (or 110 for 2 pops) was fair for her. I've drempt of some of the state line for.4 or.6 (with an extra.2 or.3 for the second pop), and don't believe I was ripped off. But, these prices in my dreams are not for the 50 year old shriveled street-worn walkers. But for the younger ones who, though are in many cases street-worn, are relatively good-looking for the SW category. FWIW, In my broadway dreams, I would usually give.6 for a decent looking SW. I didn't think the.1 was worth haggling over.

By not haggling when she countered to the.7 price in my dream, she maintained the illusion of control. As such, it became her choice, and she would most likely be willing to perform better. If I pushed the.6, I probably could've gotten it, but this would have likely detracted from her attitude (I. E., she would have begin with an attitude of "I'm doing this for less than I wanted"). I would have won the battle, but lost the war. Think about what that extra.1 buys you if it will enhance the experience?

BackRub
07-24-09, 23:32
FYI, Trisha is in jail. She was a real sweetie with medium blonde strainght hair, green eyes and nice thin figure.

Interestedpart
08-10-09, 17:06
Rain hindered a lot of action. Not much out from SR 6 to 53rd. Finally gave up this was from about 1-3pm. I was by walgreens at 53rd and I saw a HSW that was a 10+++ on any scale. Thought too good to be true so circled around just to get a better view of that tight body and was there in time to see her get into a car. Also saw a BSW that was a spinner type get into a car around 43rd. Other than that nothing much going on.

Jimjamesx
08-20-09, 23:45
Just saw her earier and picked her up. We did fs for .50 and man that p@$$y was tight. I tried to keep a nut but I had to let it go. She says she doesn't come out too much so I got real lucky and its been awhile since I had a young thin girl.

Dudder
08-31-09, 21:11
I was driving down Broadway today and spotted Christine at 43rd & Broadway at 6:00 PM got a very nice nice unrushed bbbjcim for $20.

Hitit2
09-23-09, 20:40
Took about 4 drives up and down B-way. Saw one wsw around 43rd. She was totally messed up and could barely even walk. She was walking with a guy and I wouldn't have even attempted with her anyways. I saw what I thought to be a wsw coming out of a hotel I think with a man. Saw her a little later on the payphone. Wasn't bad looking but when I turned around she was gone. Has anyone had better luck north of the E-way? It looks a little rougher that way. I drove for a couple of minutes and didn't see anything up that way so I turned around. I guess I just came up empty that day.

Street Hunter
09-25-09, 20:48
North of the expressway is rougher. I drempt I took a long stroll last weekend. State line by Hammond was completely dead and so was the Harbor. I had started at Bway and worked my way back there. Saw a few TS's north of Ridge. A little farther down 3 girls came out from a car. Drempt I picked up the cutest of the 3, a nice Latina and got a great BBJ for 20 plus a well deserved tip.

Good hunting.

BackRub
10-15-09, 17:10
Anyone seen Christine or Trisha lately? They're half-sisters. Christine has shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes, a C cup and is about 5'5" or 5'4". She's a heroine addict. Christine is about mid-20's. Trisha is a short, maybe 5'2", long dark blonde hair, green eyes from Portage. She stays with her grandmother. She got in some trouble with a black pimp back in August.

I saw Christine back in September but haven't seen Trisha since July.

Dudder
10-22-09, 19:02
I picked up Christina at 42nd & B-way at 3:30 PM on Wednesday she said Trisha is in jail.

Anyone seen Christine or Trisha lately? They're half-sisters. Christine has shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes, a C cup and is about 5'5" or 5'4". She's a heroine addict. Christine is about mid-20's. Trisha is a short, maybe 5'2", long dark blonde hair, green eyes from Portage. She stays with her grandmother. She got in some trouble with a black pimp back in August.

Interestedpart
11-01-09, 22:55
I dreamed I hooked up with Veronica on Tuesday night...3 months pregnant...but WOW! Dreamt I found her around 43rd and Broadway!

Truman Flint
11-09-09, 01:37
Hooked up with Christine the other day at 43rd and Bway - she may not have the body (tits), but her hoovering skills are second to none! She has a technique that will drain the most stubborn lollipop!

Hitit2
11-11-09, 19:35
Went down B-way the other nite. Weather was pretty nice. I started dreaming about picking up debra. She looked a little worn kind of old looking. She had a good personality. She warned me about 2 younger girls around that area. Said they were on heroin. Gave a nice bbbj for .2 Not the best looking sw but I know there's worse.

BackRub
11-12-09, 11:45
Yea, Christine has been on heroin for years. Check back to 2006. She's been using heroin going back that far. It's only a matter of time before she gets desparate and uses somebody else's needle to get by and get high.

To make sure the air has been pushed out of the needle, an addict will draw in some blood. It is possible to reuse needles by soaking in bleach (alcohol could work but not as well) after squirting some bleach through the needle.

When I was in California, they introduced a needle exchange program, which had a real effect on eliminating needle-transmitted diseases: AIDS, Hep-C, etc.

So, how do I know all this. I had a girlfriend who became an SW. I helped her many times to get new needles before the exchange program. It was a real hassle back then.

Transmittability varies with disease. AIDS is not spread easily orally but I've heard that Hep-C can be spread orally. Just be careful when some chick tells you she just gave blood, or something lame like that.

SgtPerv
11-12-09, 12:59
To make sure the air has been pushed out of the needle, an addict will draw in some blood.They draw blood in to verify that they are in the vein before they push the drugs.

Dudder
11-15-09, 16:14
I was driving down Broadway at 3:30 PM on Friday saw 3 wsw between 44th & 41st all on the East side. The first one at 44th was early 40's long brown hair then I saw a girl at 41st that I thought was Christine but when she got in the car I realized it wasn't her. It was Trisha we took off to find a spot then I saw Christine at 42nd. She told me her Christine are cousins they do look a like. We parked and she gave me a good slow bbbj for $.2 then she tells me she doesn't do cim so we finsihed a cbj. She was a nice cute girl I would see her again.

Champ Chump
04-29-10, 06:24
Lately I have been seeing Shelly, wsw, very clean, 5'6", b-cup, long reddish hair, aprx. 45y/o thick with a nice big ass! She said it's alright for me to tell others. Her prices are $40 f/s (1/2 and 1/2) and $100 for greek. I have her cell number which always works and am willing to trade for the same. PM me for info.

CC out
;-}~

Cranemandan
06-16-10, 03:05
I was driving down broadway today just to see if anything was going on at about 5pm. Saw 2 one WSW around 41st and broadway walking south looked to be about mid 30s and wearing a dress. Also saw a BSW around 22nd and broadway just outside the notell motel she was stearing me down as I passed but no time to stop today. I'd appreciate more info for future hunting in the area.

Champ Chump
06-24-10, 06:04
Doing the early morning stroll and I happened to run into a hot blond named Candy. She's about 5'5", b-cup, shoulder length hair, sticks out like a sore thumb and gave 1/2 and 1/2 with enthusiasm for about .3. As luck would have it she also gave me the digits which I am willing to trade for the same. Contributors only!

CC out
;-}~

Mw1029
07-06-10, 21:53
I have been doing the stroll after work for months and havent seen a thing. Times vary from about 3:30 till 11:00 but no luck. Not even Felicity!!!

Bm392
02-02-11, 18:46
No Christine, Felicity, or Pocahontas. Angie is ok but I haven't seen her around for a couple of months. Stay away from Casper and really stay from Tracie!

Truman Flint
02-03-11, 23:55
Wow. So you have hooked up with Pocahontas? I did last August and she is really hot! She had no digits, and I have not seen her again since.

What's the deal with Casper?

No Christine, Felicity, or Pocahontas. Angie is ok but I haven't seen her around for a couple of months. Stay away from Casper and really stay from Tracie!

Bm392
02-04-11, 18:40
Most want 25 to get a room. Casper wants 45 and her service is terrible! BTW. Tracie is hanging by the motel north of the highway. Avoid her at all cost!

Wow. So you have hooked up with Pocahontas? I did last August and she is really hot! She had no digits, and I have not seen her again since.

What's the deal with Casper?

Dudder
04-05-11, 20:00
I picked up Rebecca today at 6:00 PM at 44th & B-Way 29 yrs old about 5'9 bot a BBBJCIM for $.2 not really into the catch though handed her the Jackson and she left my car like she wsas shot out of a cannon.

I picked up Tracy last week at 24th & B-way BBBJ but no cim for $.2 seemed really strung out. Neither girl had digits.

Opyiat
04-17-11, 22:04
I hope you guys know that tracie is a guy.

LittleJokerqq
05-10-11, 16:54
I hope you guys know that tracie is a guy.Come on dude. You don't have a F'N clue. She's far from a dude. I've known tracie for over 20 years. If you'd have seen her 20 years ago, you'd have followed her around like a lost puppy trying to hump her leg. She used to be gorgeous.

Epitaph
06-19-11, 13:06
Thinking about taking a drive down Broadway haven't been that way in a few months it was pretty dead a few months ago is it worth taking a drive down that way again? . Also is there any good spots to find a WSW between Cline and Broadway excluding the Broadway stroll of course.

Truman Flint
06-22-11, 00:35
Like most places, it is hit-or-miss.

With the improvement in weather, I have noticed some activity when I drive through from work in the late evenings. Christine; a 36-38DD BSW named Nikki; Pokahontas to name a few. I haven't seen Julie who used to be a regular on the northern side of Bway [22nd-25th ave area].

Again, it is hit-or-miss/

Thinking about taking a drive down Broadway haven't been that way in a few months it was pretty dead a few months ago is it worth taking a drive down that way again? . Also is there any good spots to find a WSW between Cline and Broadway excluding the Broadway stroll of course.

Epitaph
06-22-11, 20:45
Yea defiantly hit or miss

I remember seeing Christine maybe 6 or 7 months ago someone had beaten her up pretty bad if its the same one I'm thinking off she used to live by the fire department or something like that.

Wondering if anybody knows about a lisa from about two years ago. She would have been a real short white girl blonde hair may have been pregnant at the time Just kinda curious If its the same girl I used to know her someone had told me she was out there as a SW just wondering if there was any truth to that.

Ian AG
07-03-11, 02:53
Come on dude. You don't have a F'N clue. She's far from a dude. I've known tracie for over 20 years. If you'd have seen her 20 years ago, you'd have followed her around like a lost puppy trying to hump her leg. She used to be gorgeous.Its true. She used to be a hottie.

Ian AG
07-03-11, 03:04
Did the stroll a few times and ran across Tracie, picked her up around 25th. She asked me for some food so we ran through the drive thru and got her some sliders, she wanted to go into the budget and I wasn't comfortable with it so we went for a drive. I knew a spot in the area and was cool with it. Soon as I pull it out so she can start the deed, she whips out the pipe and drops a hit on it. I was pissed.

After the ass ripping I gave her she choked it down like a champ, she came up for air a few times and kept right at it. I get good service from her. I did her in high school. She asked me not to shoot in her mouth and I told her I would oblige if I could shoot it on her tits. She really has no tits. I aimed for her face and got it in her hair. Goal!

She really needs to lay off the pipe and gain a few pounds back, the street is taking its toll on her. I gave her. 3. Plus the white castles, she did it for. 2. I threw in the tip.

Champ Chump
08-14-11, 05:17
OMG! That's all you see now-a-days on B-way at 41st, they have taken over. One morning, there was a group of 4 of them in front of the cleaners. Three of them in drag (one even has tits) and the other just down right gay looking. I don't see Gary's finest chasing them away or picking them up at all! I guess they don't want to fuck them either.

Amale22
10-03-11, 18:18
Not to long ago I saw this older BSW in a small red dress in an ally she asked me for a ride home so I gave her one she was not bad looking just missing a few teeth would like to use her?

And the next day I picked up a BSW who was so obvious a SW that I almost passed her up in cass she was LEO but she looked good nice body and had this afro type hair doo I could not resist but she asked for 1. For bbjcim and I said no way this was by the pay per hour hotel there on bway.

Truman Flint
10-07-11, 23:04
I am surprised you stopped for her. Just looking at her turns me off! I see her whenever I am on Bway. The high heels, dark glasses. What's to like?

And the next day I picked up a BSW who was so obvious a SW that I almost passed her up in cass she was LEO but she looked good nice body and had this afro type hair doo I could not resist but she asked for 1. For bbjcim and I said no way this was by the pay per hour hotel there on bway.

Butcherboy
11-25-11, 13:10
Made the stroll this morning around 4am. Saw one BSW but looked horrible nothing was out south of the expressway but this is my first post but long time reader and have had a few SW when $ let's me. Where did they all g. Just need a quick release sometimes early on black Friday.

Bm392
12-03-11, 00:39
Made the stroll this morning around 4am. Saw one BSW but looked horrible nothing was out south of the expressway but this is my first post but long time reader and have had a few SW when $ let's me. Where did they all g. Just need a quick release sometimes early on black Friday.A lot of cops in unmarked cars now. Especially since it was election time. Also, some of the girls are locked up while others are just shacked up.

Butcherboy
12-03-11, 12:24
A lot of cops in unmarked cars now. Especially since it was election time. Also, some of the girls are locked up while others are just shacked up.Thanks for the info but still need to find a release at times just going to have to be extra careful. Had some fun there before with a few SW but that was a while ago. Just looking for a quickprovider when times are right.

Going to make the stroll tomorrow and see what pops up in the a. M. Any Intel on a BSW would help greatly especially a little thick in all the right places.

Just my thing.

Bm392
01-27-12, 01:09
Bumped into Christine the other day and got the following run down:

1. Christine is off of Heroin but still smokes weed and some crack. She is not out much and will only stop for past

Regulars.

2. Felicity. Dead from and over dose. Rumor has it that she and her boy friend killed their baby before she died.

3. CiCi. Dead from over dose.

4. Pocahontas. Heavy drinker and not out much.

5. Julie. Has new husband but is not out much. Works south end of Broadway in Gary when she does work.

6. Crazy tall boy looking white girl on the South end of Broadway (can't remember her name). Dead.

7. Casper. Working from time to time but guard your wallet. She steals

Truman Flint
04-04-12, 00:03
While the stroll is dead [and peeps here being quiet make it really appear so], one can occasionally run into some good fortune. In my case BSWs Nicky and Brittany. Both looked quite good and left me a happy camper [CBJ / FS]. Unfortunately said fortune does not extend to their digits, as both have gone south since I hooked up with them different days in February.

If I run into them again and get new digits, they'll be made available in return for other connections primarily from senior members.

CTmongerX1
04-08-12, 23:54
While the stroll is dead [and peeps here being quiet make it really appear so], one can occasionally run into some good fortune.The last few nights that I found myself on Broadway, (within a mile south of 80/94) alas for business, not mongering, noticed the same two thin BSW walking. One clearly with her pimp. Not as strung out appearing as some, but buyer beware. Don't want any of us to take home any little presents for the sake of a few minutes of pleasure.

CTm

Steve456
05-10-12, 21:48
I was told today that Christine passed away a couple of weeks ago. I confirmed this on NWI. Com obits. Show her passing on 4-29-12. I was hoping this was not true, but it was confirmed by her obit. Christine was my atf on the stroll. She did tell me that she had previously had open heart surgery, I guess her heart finally failed her. She will be missed.

Dudder
05-11-12, 16:51
Very sad I always liked Christine http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nwitimes/obituary.aspx?n=christine-marie-scott-schott&pid=157407426

I was told today that Christine passed away a couple of weeks ago. I confirmed this on NWI. Com obits. Show her passing on 4-29-12. I was hoping this was not true, but it was confirmed by her obit. Christine was my atf on the stroll. She did tell me that she had previously had open heart surgery, I guess her heart finally failed her. She will be missed.

Bm392
05-12-12, 00:44
Very sad I always liked Christine.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nwitimes/obituary.aspx?n=christine-marie-scott-schott&pid=157407426Do you guys know what she passed of?

Bm392
05-12-12, 08:27

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nwitimes/obituary.aspx?n=christine-marie-scott-schott&pid=157407426Any know the cause of death?

Steve456
05-12-12, 19:14
Any know the cause of death?I was told that her heart failed on her way to a hospital in Indianapolis. She told me before that her heart was in bad condition and that she already had surgery at least once on it. Also, reading her mom's comment on her obit guestbook " I can't believe your Heart of Gold has ceased to beat" I think that is what really happened.

Craven Morehead
05-13-12, 13:41
I had to drive out East & had heard about the depressed state Gary was in & figured I would see what SWs were out & available. What started out for me as a short-term desire for a quick blow-job soon became a feeling of being incredibly grateful for what little I have in life. This is a sad, sad town. I drove up & down Broadway & few times, then hit many of the side streets, especially any streets that looked like they might have people on them. Despite the decent weather there was almost nobody out. Businesses & stores were boarded up, houses were burned out or boarded up, yards were overgrown & I have never seen so many collapsed roofs. Very few cops were out. At least the PayDay Loan store had its lights on & flashing bright. It looked to me like many people had moved away from this town & were not going back.

I will have to go this way again & would appreciate SW feedback from any of you who hit this area regularly, as I didn't see any. I can let you know of some decent talent in the Mil-wh0re-kee area.

Craven

Ian AG
05-13-12, 21:04
I had to drive out East & had heard about the depressed state Gary was in & figured I would see what SWs were out & available. What started out for me as a short-term desire for a quick blow-job soon became a feeling of being incredibly grateful for what little I have in life. This is a sad, sad town. I drove up & down Broadway & few times, then hit many of the side streets, especially any streets that looked like they might have people on them. Despite the decent weather there was almost nobody out. Businesses & stores were boarded up, houses were burned out or boarded up, yards were overgrown & I have never seen so many collapsed roofs. Very few cops were out. At least the PayDay Loan store had its lights on & flashing bright. It looked to me like many people had moved away from this town & were not going back.

I will have to go this way again & would appreciate SW feedback from any of you who hit this area regularly, as I didn't see any. I can let you know of some decent talent in the Mil-wh0re-kee area.

CravenWelcome to Gary.

That is whats left of the former thriving industry town, built by US Steel in the early 1900's, the first Mayor is my buddies great great grandpa. It flourished up into the 60's drawing labor from all over the country. When the economy started to turn, the city became a haven for crime, the locals moved out, in the 80's drugs and crime helped it became the murder capital of the world. Now all that is left is the shell. My mom grew up in Gary and walked broadway daily to go to the store, the cinema, etc. She moved out of town with her parents in the late 50's. In the 70's it became a predominantly black city. Many of the remaining people that live there are either trying to eek out a living, are trapped by their enviornment, or are trying to make a change.

You drove a few blocks from the childhood home of Michael Jackson. You may have even drove right past it. I think there are still some signs out. Its on Jackson Street.

They say Detroit is bad. If it is, its only because there are still people left there. Everyone left Gary.

Its so bad even all the SW's have died off or left.

Truman Flint
05-18-12, 01:54
Christine was a very nice person. She will truly be missed.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nwitimes/obituary.aspx?n=christine-marie-scott-schott&pid=157407426

NWindyMonger
07-03-12, 14:20
Was out and about between 1-3pm on Monday and saw 2 BSW. One WSW a little thick, red hair hiding out in the shade on Delaware. Another WSW down on 39th, blonde about 6 of 10 bit of a stomach but looked pretty decent. Didn't partake this time as not what I was looking for. I used to belong to this forum under the name Interested part. Back in the game, mostly sight seeing right now. Saw that Cristina was gone too bad nice girl.

Dudder
07-04-12, 22:22
I picked up Casper last week at 43rd & B-way around 6:00 PM $.2 BBBJCIM got digits too

Bm392
07-14-12, 22:05
I picked up Casper last week at 43rd & B-way around 6:00 PM $.2 BBBJCIM got digits tooGood service but watch your pockets. There are warnings of her stealing (the warning came from someone that we both trust).

Bm392
07-14-12, 22:18
She worked the North end of Broadway. She was shot months ago but her body was just found recently.

Bm392
07-14-12, 22:19
But she is still alive. Haven't seen her working for awhile.

Bm392
09-14-12, 22:15
Bumped into Casper the other morning. She has a boyfriend now so she only comes out when they are fighting. She has lost weight and her services have improved.

Truman Flint
12-12-12, 23:38
Took a stroll between 5 and 6 pm today. Pretty dead.

Bm392
12-13-12, 09:16
Most only come one out in the early am (before 6am).

Took a stroll between 5 and 6 pm today. Pretty dead.

Truman Flint
12-18-12, 23:36
Just want to share the names of some SWs I have met in the last three years, to see if anyone else knows them.

Broadway North [of the Interstate]: Juicy, Cookie, Mary [all BSW]

Broadway South: Jessica, Piera [BSW], Annie [WSW, from Valpo].

Anyone?

Bigb24
12-20-12, 03:18
Most only come one out in the early am (before 6am).Been seeing a few during the day also.

Bm392
01-02-13, 15:19
Nothing has been happening for the past week and has been REAL slow for awhile. Maybe this strip is dead?

SpinnrLuvr
03-06-13, 06:25
Most only come one out in the early am (before 6am).I'm not out before 0600 looking. Why would they want to be out when it's dark and cold?

Steve456
03-06-13, 16:39
I'm not out before 0600 looking. Why would they want to be out when it's dark and cold?I think they come out early because they get a lot of business from guys on their way to work at BP and mills. The ones that are out all look like they're TS'.

Bm392
03-09-13, 07:34
I think they come out early because they get a lot of business from guys on their way to workExactly! Hardly worth going at any other time now.

NWindyMonger
05-13-13, 08:12
Took the cruise down Broadway twice in the recent weeks. Once on a Tuesday around lunchtime and once on Saturday around 6pm. There was nothing out. I have never seen it that bare.

Bm392
06-14-13, 17:00
Have things picked up yet? Is it this slow all over NWI?

Oddjob
06-14-13, 22:05
Have things picked up yet? Is it this slow all over NWI?It has been a long time since I have seen anything or anyone. I would probably declare the south stroll DEAD, and the north on it's final legs. LE has pretty effectively eliminated everyone. Not even the fuglies around the Budget anymore. Gary is dead in so many ways.

Bm392
06-15-13, 07:39
It has been a long time since I have seen anything or anyone. I would probably declare the south stroll DEAD, and the north on it's final legs. LE has pretty effectively eliminated everyone. Not even the fuglies around the Budget anymore. Gary is dead in so many ways.So where did they all go?

Member #5244
06-17-13, 07:24
So where did they all go?I saw one SW, Britney was escorting on backpage, but her posts stopped after a few months. I did see a potential walking north with traffic a few blocks past Budget, but she looked too heathly and well feed. I don't even bother anymore, was on my way to work, was a weekday about 7am.

NWindyMonger
07-01-13, 20:52
Took the stroll from 16th to 49th and there was absolutely nothing out around 3pm last Monday. Still seems to be deserted. Drove around for close to 2 hours. Ghost Town it is. I am not going to waste my time there anymore until I see a different story being reported here.

Epitaph
07-07-13, 04:52
Taken the ride down Broadway a few times this week not much to report a few man working girls in drag and a couple large BSW. Nothing that peeked my interest. But there out there mostly early morning.

Oddjob
08-31-13, 17:02
As dead as the Broadway stroll has been, the Lake County Mounties actually held a sting. Story from the Times is attached. Always play safe and hopefully you won't end up like these guys, although the Lake County jail would probably be preferable to Gary.

CROWN POINT | Lake County police said they arrested six men Wednesday in Gary as part of a prostitution sting.

Six men allegedly approached an undercover officer posing as a prostitute near Broadway around 23rd and 39th streets, according to a release from Lake County Sheriff John Buncich.

Those arrested and facing charges of patronizing a prostitute are: XXXXXXXXX. 53, of Michigan City; XXXXXXXX. 41, of Merrillville; and of Gary, XXXXXXXX. 29; XXXXXXXX. 18; XXXXXXXX. 27; and XXXXXXXXX. 52.

XXXXX, XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX also were arrested for obstruction of traffic as they allegedly approached the undercover officer while in their vehicle, according to the release.

Bm392
09-01-13, 04:04
As dead as the Broadway stroll has been, the Lake County Mounties actually held a sting. Story from the Times is attached. Always play safe and hopefully you won't end up like these guys, although the Lake County jail would probably be preferable to Gary.

CROWN POINT | Lake County police said they arrested six men Wednesday in Gary as part of a prostitution sting.

Six men allegedly approached an undercover officer posing as a prostitute near Broadway around 23rd and 39th streets, according to a release from Lake County Sheriff John Buncich.

Those arrested and facing charges of patronizing a prostitute are: XXXXXXXXX. 53, of Michigan City; XXXXXXXX. 41, of Merrillville; and of Gary, XXXXXXXX. 29; XXXXXXXX. 18; XXXXXXXX. 27; and XXXXXXXXX. 52.

XXXXX, XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX also were arrested for obstruction of traffic as they allegedly approached the undercover officer while in their vehicle, according to the release.I am starting to think that LEO prefers that all action leaves the street and goes online.

Bm392
09-01-13, 04:25
BBBJCIM. Can someone please inbox me and tell me what they are doing to find this now?

Bm392
10-31-13, 08:01
Took a drive out here Tuesday morning to see how thing are for myself. There were around 7 unmarked cars working the south end of Broadway. Folks were getting pulled over for just driving by on the second trip around. Be careful!

Bm392
12-06-13, 00:30
My dream was on the north end of Broadway. 24 years old but to smoked out. Not worth the trip.

Ram922
01-16-14, 08:23
I have cruised up from 94 to 49th ave. I have not seen much out even during the warm spell we just had, so I have dreamed that at night might be me better, it's been a few walking, not anyone I have had good dreams about, I had a great dream for a few months, she disappeared.

Truman Flint
02-25-14, 23:47
Kasper is on a twelve month vacation at the Casa Del LEO retreat. Not exactly sure why.

Bm392
03-18-14, 22:54
Anyone had any dreams lately or does anyone have her new number?

Ram922
03-19-14, 06:21
I have not seen julie in over a year, she was off Clark and 15th, but moved to Hebron, that was the last of her I've seen.

Bm392
03-23-14, 08:17
Anyone have her new number? Inbox me please.

Ram922
04-07-14, 06:44
Was driving south on broadway on Friday morning about 9 am. I got down to 49th ave, I pulled into the gas station to turn around, as I was backing up a 8 out of 10 blond walked up, asked if she could catch a ride, she got in, I started heading for north on broadway, she asked if I was LEO. I told her no, want off near the budget motel, told me to pull in the parking lot and said for .5 , I could have 50/50 , I said sure we got a room, she was hot, told me she's out there same time roughly every week, she gave me her digits to her name is Mary.

Ram922
04-23-14, 06:28
Monday night at 3 pm, I went down Broadway checking out the area for working ladies. Looked in my mirror seen a old pickup.

Truck with lights in the windshield flashing, pulling over a car, I went back around, there were 2 other unmarked cars lights on pulled up too. This white guy was driving and had a black women in passenger side, so I decided to hang around, I drove back thru in about twenty minutes later, there were three girls walking by 45th ave, one was the black women I seen in the car, so watch cruising Broadway.

Mch2110
04-25-14, 23:38
Was driving south on broadway on Friday morning about 9 am. I got down to 49th ave, I pulled into the gas station to turn around, as I was backing up a 8 out of 10 blond walked up, asked if she could catch a ride, she got in, I started heading for north on broadway, she asked if I was LEO. I told her no, want off near the budget motel, told me to pull in the parking lot and said for .5 , I could have 50/50 , I said sure we got a room, she was hot, told me she's out there same time roughly every week, she gave me her digits to her name is Mary.Hey any info you can share on Mary would be greatly appreciated.

Ram922
04-27-14, 13:13
Hey any info you can share on Mary would be greatly appreciated.Stay off Broadway, Uncle LEO is out there and watching, as far as giving out Mary digits, I don't think that's going to happen. She asked me to not give it out, I see her a few times a week and she's got regulars now that are not LEO surprise gifts. Just keep driving out on Broadway, it's not easy to shed getting nailed by uncle, it's rather expensive.

Bm392
05-07-14, 12:28
Stay off Broadway, Uncle LEO is out there and watching, Was there a week ago..I got followed on my first trip down Broadway.

Steve456
05-07-14, 12:46
Was there a week ago..I got followed on my first trip down Broadway.Hopefully since the Primaries are done things will relax a little bit.

Ram922
05-14-14, 10:09
After work on Monday around 3 pm, I seen two ladies out, north of 94 , both are working, haven't seen either in a long time, one wave and was yelling out at me as I went by, I went up a ways and turned around, there was 2 marked LEO's and a older car windows tinted out watching these ladies, as I went by the one with windows tinted, I could see two of uncle LEO's best, I kept going down (south) broadway to I -94 , before I got on I had a state LEO pulling me over, he wanted to know why I was riding on the road, I told him I just got off work and was looking for cheap fuel and decided not to, stay away from gary it's getting stupid out there.

Bm392
05-19-14, 07:48
After work on Monday around 3 pm, I seen two ladies out, north of 94 , both are working, haven't seen either in a long time, one wave and was yelling out at me as I went by, I went up a ways and turned around, there was 2 marked LEO's and a older car windows tinted out watching these ladies, as I went by the one with windows tinted, I could see two of uncle LEO's best, I kept going down (south) broadway to I -94 , before I got on I had a state LEO pulling me over, he wanted to know why I was riding on the road, I told him I just got off work and was looking for cheap fuel and decided not to, stay away from gary it's getting stupid out there.Thanks Ram!

Member #5751
05-29-14, 17:18
Saw two WSW and one BSW a couple blocks south of Ridge. One of the WSW and the BSW were probably 4's (if I'm being generous). The other WSW was thin, brown hair, and was wearing a schoolgirl-type skirt and knee-high socks with a tank. Did my rounds to see if Uncle was chilling anywhere close by. All seemed well so she wandered off of Bway to a side street and we said Hello, and had a quick LE check. Had a phenomenal spot to park. .3 BBBJ that was well worth it. I guess she's a former "New new new come check us out" girl. She definately is better than that gig. She said she just works now to get out of a bind here and there when money gets tight. We actually sat and talked after for about ten minutes. SENIORS-I have digits. She let me take a couple "nice" pics (she doesn't want "dirty" ones out there), I just can't get them to load on here. As far as sharing digits, I'll share with legit seniors that actually contribute or have helped me out.

Ram922
06-02-14, 14:08
LEO is still cruising the area between route 6 and 45th ave. Last Friday afternoon there was a few black unmarked LEO cars park near the No tell motel watching a WSW going down the sidewalk toward I-94 on broadway, be careful out there.

Bm392
08-20-14, 04:01
Anyone made any trips lately?

Albert47
08-20-14, 10:00
I was driving around the north side of city and seen some county sitting and watching things. Seems like a lot of eyes watching.

Ram922
08-20-14, 10:58
Ever since the cop was killed, there's been allot of activity by uncle, I seen a car pulled over the other day, after he picked up BSW.

Ram922
09-15-14, 09:41
Went by the Mosley on 20, seen a couple of walkers out, stopped by one, she had a room at the inn, had a great time, asked for digits but she had none.

mwvoyeur
09-15-14, 21:42
Went by the Mosley on 20, seen a couple of walkers out, stopped by one, she had a room at the inn, had a great time, asked for digits but she had none.What was damage? What time of day? At mosley or closer to the mcdonalds? I've driven by there pretty regularly, but haven't seen any walkers. What am I missing?

Mwvoyeur.

Ram922
09-16-14, 08:04
I get off from work around 2 pm, travel that road every day home. This isn't the first time I've seen SW around the front of the mosley, it was. 30 for want I got, more like. 50 for 50/50. I haven't seen activity all the time there but SW stay under the drive thru if they are out.

Dudder
10-22-14, 01:44
Police found the body of Kristina, 36, in the basement at 4330 Massachusetts St. Sunday night during the weekend search for victims revealed by Vann.

Williams, of 422 Fillmore St. , Gary, was strangled to death, the Lake County Coroner said. Police have no missing persons report on file for her. Investigators don't know when she was last seen.

Known on the street as "Casper," Williams had tattoos that her father confirmed were hers, deputy coroner George Deliopoulos said. Deliopoulis said his investigators also used other evidence and spoke to the people Williams had been living with recently, as well as people he has previously lived with for 20 years.

Amplify
10-27-14, 04:36
Picked up a BSW on a Sunday night around 1 am.

She was a 5, 25-30 yrs old, short & skinny. Not crackhead skinny, but petite.

I know its Gary, and 1 am at that, but I'm from this environment.

Anyhow, I picked her up off 23rd & broadway. She was standing by a bus stop bench that's curbside in front of a cheap gas station on the corner of 23rd.

She jumped in and asked if I was a cop. After my No, she asked what I wanted and what I was spending? I told her I wanted a BJ and all I had was 20. She then directed me 2 streets west of the pick up loaction, very same block.

We parked in front of an open field to the right, where broadway could be seen, and some occupied houses to the left, but all their lights were off so they were sound asleep.

I gave my 20, whipped out the goods, she had the condom and put it on. I finished and dropped her off right where I picked her up. Oh and 80/94 is literally 2 or 3 blocks away, so I jumped on it and headed home a happy camper.

Ram922
10-28-14, 07:31
I seen Casper about a few months ago near 45th, it's too bad what happen to her. I ran into Pocahontas And She told me that piera was killed early this past summer.

Bm392
10-29-14, 09:00
Pocahintas is back out or do you have a number? She had a boyfriend the last time I saw her.

I seen Casper about a few months ago near 45th, it's too bad what happen to her. I ran into Pocahontas And She told me that piera was killed early this past summer.

Ram922
10-29-14, 12:07
I have know her for some time now, seen her walking by 49th and gave her a ride, I had a great dream with her at budget motel, we talked allot about the ladies, she doesn't come out much anymore, I didn't get her digits.

Donnylad
10-29-14, 17:29
As promised, I am reporting back on my experienced on my recent visit in this area. It was part of a 3 wk mongering tour from Chicago to Houston and back. I was only there for one night and it was a Monday. I cruised broadway from early evening and then late at night also. I saw very little of interest. A couple of possible white and black SW's around the dodgy motels in the middle but didn't seem to be interested in working. I trolled from 5th Ave all the way back to beyond ridge Road. Looking at the recent posts, I see that the action found seems to be south of ridge Road! Oh well.

DL.

Gedyup
10-29-14, 19:28
Could one of you fellows share some digits for a decent looking busty WSW that does a good BBBJ. I am in town for a couple of days and would like to hook up with a decent provider.

Bm392
11-06-14, 13:15
Anyone seen her or have her new number?

Oddjob
11-07-14, 06:30
Anyone seen her or have her new number?The last that I heard was that she moved down to DeMotte or someplace south. I haven't seen her for a couple of years at least. LE seems to roust anyone in the area of the Budget and I don't know how they even stay open anymore.

Ram922
11-08-14, 09:19
I had many years of dreams with julie, it's going on 3 yrs, I heard from her a few times, she had real health issues, I had a dream set up, I called her cell and was told she was in the hospital at that time, her phone got shut off after a bit, she never contacted me again after that. So I know she was staying with family in Hebron at that time. Good luck in your quest, but I easa regular and she has gone from sight.

Bm392
11-08-14, 20:40
Thanks for the replies! You guys have any regular BBBJCIM providers in the area that you can share? Inbox my please if you do.

Ram922
11-11-14, 06:27
It's dead on broadway, I've seen no one out lately in glen park area. The other end north of 94, has a few out. I know uncle LEO is out and about watching anyone driving around and anyone walking. This is the worst it's ever been.

Ram922
11-26-14, 09:14
Was going from route 20 into broadway south toward I94, saw a WSW that eyed me near churches chicken, I went around, she was still out, I pulled up into churches, she walked over, we struck up a conversation, my dream was to go to no tell motel just north of I 94 , had a very nice dream, she told me she's out in the afternoon hours, she lives in Hammond, I also dreamed her name Sarah, had dirty blond hair, no digits though.

HottieHunter42
11-26-14, 23:51
Was going from route 20 into broadway south toward I94, saw a WSW that eyed me near churches chicken, I went around, she was still out, I pulled up into churches, she walked over, we struck up a conversation, my dream was to go to no tell motel just north of I 94 , had a very nice dream, she told me she's out in the afternoon hours, she lives in Hammond, I also dreamed her name Sarah, had dirty blond hair, no digits though.How much were the damages?

Ram922
12-17-14, 11:01
Went down broadway on way home from work, seen a couple of SW on 5th near the corner of 5th and broadway, so made a circle and stopped, I knew one of them, she and her friend jumped in, we went to the budget motel, had one hell of a dream with both, she told me they hang around on fifth ave. Neither had cell phone.

Ram922
12-31-14, 06:32
Yesterday I was driving south on broadway, drove past the budget, seen a HSW on the corner, I did a turn around, sure enough she gave me a look, I had never seen her before, I decide to go a block over and watch for a few, I notice LEO drove by but never stopped, after a few I seen why, parked in the alley behind the budget was two marked cars just out of view of the motel, glancing around I notice a couple of unmarked cars also, , I decided it's time to leave, I drove off and had two unmarked star LEO's tagging along behind me, so I drove to grant st got on 94 and left the area. Take caution out there, I did yesterday and I saved my ass.

Bm392
03-13-15, 22:38
Have things cooled off yet?

Bm392
04-02-15, 11:58
I made a pass through this morning. There were a couple of prospects out on the North end but I didn't stop. Interestingly enough, LEO was following me as I headed back towards the express way.

Ram922
04-14-15, 20:26
Seen quite a few, working north of I-94 on broadway. There's still allot of LEO out there, I have managed to pick up a couple of WSW in the last few weeks. It's dry as can be south of I-94, have not seen much out there at all south of the interstate on broadway, very early in the mornings is when I got lucky, be careful.

Bm392
04-27-15, 04:05
I'm done out there for awhile. The politics will change again then we will be back to the good old days.

Seen quite a few, working north of I-94 on broadway. There's still allot of LEO out there, I have managed to pick up a couple of WSW in the last few weeks. It's dry as can be south of I-94, have not seen much out there at all south of the interstate on broadway, very early in the mornings is when I got lucky, be careful.

Ram922
05-09-15, 14:13
It's not so dry, there's been a few out in morning hours early, I cruised north of 94 on broadway. I found quite a few ladies working, have gone out on warm morning between 4 am and 6 am gotten a dream on those warm mornings.

Ram922
05-21-15, 06:02
Cruised off of 94, north on broadway seen a WSW a 6 on scale of 10, scooped her up and went to budget hotel, my dream (Shelly) was. 50 and room. She was a great dream, had half and half dream, was really good at giving dreams. She didn't have digits, was getting them by Friday. Told me she was around there on warm days early in the morning. Going back again, I'd like to be a regular.

Bm392
05-23-15, 12:48
I drove down Broadway early and late. I saw someone pulled over each time.

Ram922
05-25-15, 06:11
Went on Sunday, drove down (north) broadway off 94 , seen someone at the door of budget motel. I drove by noticed it was Shelly. I went around and went into the motel parking, sure enough it was her and another WSW, she said for $. I could have both, so inside we went. I had a great dream and was worth the roses. She told me they are out from three to six in the morning. I don't stop without eyeing up the area. I never stop on broadway to talk.

Champ Chump
05-27-15, 04:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

PlaysDirty
06-02-15, 08:38
Strolled down SLR daylight hours. 2 BSW maybe 7's and a WSW maybe 4 on scale. Nice day out was thinking more out.

Ram922
06-11-15, 06:33
Drove down broadway near merrillville, pulled over to turn around head back. I was waiting for a light to get going and noticed a WSW, I manage to catch her attention and stopped off of the main road, we talked a bit, my dream was and excellent one.

Sukerxxx
06-12-15, 09:56
Around what time are we talking about? I know the SW are not in like a schedule but usually they are around close to the same hours! Thanks.

Drove down broadway near merrillville, pulled over to turn around head back. I was waiting for a light to get going and noticed a WSW, I manage to catch her attention and stopped off of the main road, we talked a bit, my dream was and excellent one.

Bm392
07-02-15, 08:36
Had a dream about Low on the north end of broadway. WSW maybe 5 on scale, but excellent skills. Reminds me of Julie (still haven't seen her in ages).

Ram922
07-02-15, 10:34
Been seeing a few along 20, by the old motel I.

In miller.

BadBob55
07-05-15, 12:05
Been seeing a few along 20, by the old motel I.

In miller.I'll try there.

Bm392
07-19-15, 22:02
I had another dream with Low, WSW. BBBJCIM for. 3. She is not a looker but has good skill. She says that I can share her number. Senior members can pm me if interested.

Ram922
08-09-15, 10:42
Was out Sunday morning late after 3-11 shift, spoted a WSW near 49th ave. I went around and waited until she walked over to me, long story short, she was a 6 or 7 , nice. We headed to the no tell motel north of 94, got a 50/50 all good for. 50, wanted some digits but she lost her phone. She says she's out at night around same times, moves around north side and south of 49th.

Leroy465
08-24-15, 21:27
North on Broadway to 23rd hang a right near the Budget Motel. If no luck take 23rd to Virginia hang a left on 19th and cruise these blocks for a bit. If you strike out on 19th head south to Ridge Road area but I've never seen much below 61st.

On rare occasion you might find some on 5th street but not too often.

There are quite a few girls out there but they keep tearing down the abandon houses so they can't operate as freely as they once did.

Good luck.

Ram922
09-02-15, 11:02
Left work late the other night, spotted a 6/7 WSW on 5th, made my way around the block and pulled up close on side street, she came over, after talking, we headed down to buget motel. Had a nice dream, she said she's out most of the time. Took her back up to 5th ave and broadway dropped her near where I picked her up.

Ram922
09-14-15, 05:35
I was on my way home, going down thru miller area. Just past mc Donald I spotted a WSW, so I pulled over, she jumped in and I drove, she ask if I could take her back to grocery store. I told her okay, she had a way of playing that kept my mind on her. She went in and was back out in a few, got going back down 20 . She said to turn into the area full of trailers. I did pointed out hers and we pulled up, she was easy on the eyes. Got inside she had toddlers and her mom staying there with her. We talked for a minute and came to an agreeable situation. Went to her room and started a dream that was great, next thing I knew, mom was with us, this was quite a time. I left there with an invite anytime I'm around stop. Asked for # , told me that she is very up tight with being out, goes out once in a while. This was a lucky find. So I found driving around the area has always produced happy dreams for me, good hunting fellows.

Sexwaffle
09-18-15, 05:07
No dream, but had a vision of the suggested route as I'm more used to the Broadway south area. Only 1 BSW a 2/3 on the SW scale in sight and a possible trans-SW. I usually have dreams or visions late night after 1 am so there might be that. Also checked out 20 tto see if I'd get lucky too. Sadly it was a lonely night.

Inboater01
09-18-15, 10:31
I was on my way home, going down thru miller area. Just past mc Donald I spotted a WSW, so I pulled over, she jumped in and I drove, she ask if I could take her back to grocery store. I told her okay, she had a way of playing that kept my mind on her. She went in and was back out in a few, got going back down 20 . She said to turn into the area full of trailers. I did pointed out hers and we pulled up, she was easy on the eyes. Got inside she had toddlers and her mom staying there with her. We talked for a minute and came to an agreeable situation. Went to her room and started a dream that was great, next thing I knew, mom was with us, this was quite a time. I left there with an invite anytime I'm around stop. Asked for # , told me that she is very up tight with being out, goes out once in a while. This was a lucky find. So I found driving around the area has always produced happy dreams for me, good hunting fellows.Now I must say. That is one for the bucket list. I better take a road trip!!

Ram922
09-20-15, 07:19
I go out looking for dreams, much like fishing everyone wants to eat the fish I catch, but sadly they don't want to put any effort into bringing there catch if any to the table. I learned the hard way that I don't share my spots where I catch an excellent dream at. A while ago I did share my finds, only to have them visited by uncle LEO, this isn't the way it should work at all. These days I see everyone new asking for places and phone numbers. Listen most seniors on here have put their dues in, don't ask for advise or phone number or addresses if your not willing to go out and find these dreams on your own. Many of the seniors on here have had their share of bad, yet we still go out and search for new dreams.

Deep Subman
09-20-15, 10:52
I go out looking for dreams, much like fishing everyone wants to eat the fish I catch, but sadly they don't want to put any effort into bringing there catch if any to the table. I learned the hard way that I don't share my spots where I catch an excellent dream at. A while ago I did share my finds, only to have them visited by uncle LEO, this isn't the way it should work at all. These days I see everyone new asking for places and phone numbers. Listen most seniors on here have put their dues in, don't ask for advise or phone number or addresses if your not willing to go out and find these dreams on your own. Many of the seniors on here have had their share of bad, yet we still go out and search for new dreams.Well said, not only have I spent the time as Ram as pointed out but risked being caught, arrested, or robbed. Not to mention the thousands, yes thousands of dollars I have spent doing this activity. So all you newbies out there, please understand what Ram is saying, give a man a fish and he is feed for a day, teach a man how to fish and he is feed for a lifetime. Go fish!!

JimJames
09-20-15, 17:58
Well said, not only have I spent the time as Ram as pointed out but risked being caught, arrested, or robbed. Not to mention the thousands, yes thousands of dollars I have spent doing this activity. So all you newbies out there, please understand what Ram is saying, give a man a fish and he is feed for a day, teach a man how to fish and he is feed for a lifetime. Go fish!!

I go out looking for dreams, much like fishing everyone wants to eat the fish I catch, but sadly they don't want to put any effort into bringing there catch if any to the table. I learned the hard way that I don't share my spots where I catch an excellent dream at. A while ago I did share my finds, only to have them visited by uncle LEO, this isn't the way it should work at all. These days I see everyone new asking for places and phone numbers. Listen most seniors on here have put their dues in, don't ask for advise or phone number or addresses if your not willing to go out and find these dreams on your own. Many of the seniors on here have had their share of bad, yet we still go out and search for new dreams.I couldn't agree more. I don't post much anymore because the hunting grounds have been whittled down to such a small area aymore. It is too easy for LEO to know who and where we are on the prowl.

Like the both of you I have spent YEARS in this hobby. Started back in the 70's when SLR was really hopping. My, how times have changed.

JJ.

Sexwaffle
09-25-15, 10:13
Well said, not only have I spent the time as Ram as pointed out but risked being caught, arrested, or robbed. Not to mention the thousands, yes thousands of dollars I have spent doing this activity. So all you newbies out there, please understand what Ram is saying, give a man a fish and he is feed for a day, teach a man how to fish and he is feed for a lifetime. Go fish!!I have to agree. Subman I remember when we were both sharing our dreams all the time. Now I turned into a lurker not wanting to ruin a good thing LOL.

Ram922
10-02-15, 12:10
I got off from work on Thursday (yesterday) went down broadway. Seen a couple of WSW on the west side of broadway as I made the turn off of 5th. So I drove down ahead of them and park in with more cars and waited. They started walking by and I had my window down. They both walked up, after we talked a bit, I go one of them to go to budget, she was eager to start my dream, , had a 50/50 for. 60 , enjoyed her. They were new to the area and are staying in miller she said with friends, no digits, but she said they are out around noon if the weather isn't cold and raining in the same area. I'm going today thru there and hoping to see them again.

Dudder
11-06-15, 22:00
November 05,2015 7:00 pm • Times Staff.

GARY.

A Hebron man was arrested Wednesday night after soliciting undercover police officers for sex during a sting in Gary, an official said.

Members of the Lake County Gang Unit were conducting the sting about 9:15 pm In the 2200 block of Broadway when Jeremy 38, pulled up in a truck, Lake County sheriff's spokesman Mark said.

Carrasquillo was overheard on a police wire transmission agreeing to pay $20 for oral sex, Back said.

He agreed to drive to the rear parking lot of the Budget Motel, where gang unit officers approached and blocked the exit, Back said.

Carrasquillo was removed from a truck, handcuffed and placed under arrest on a preliminary charge of patronizing a prostitute, Back said. His truck was impounded.

Ram922
11-09-15, 06:34
I know one thing, I always circle around and look, most of the ladies out there are regulars, if they look really good, it's a good chance they are a setup, plus one good way is to pull over at a distance and watch, most women don't talk to them selves, plus never pick up in the open on main streets in gary. Look around they sit in the alleys, parking lots and on the roads, always more then one in a car. Plus uncle drives older pickups and cars, windows are tinted heavy, uncle can't hide totally, if you feel uncomfortable it's because something doesn't feel right, find a spot away from the ladies and sit for awhile and watch, gary has a cell phone ordinance about driving a vehicle and use of cell phone, if uncle were to stop and check, you are on the phone parked, because it is gary ordinance.

Leroy465
11-09-15, 21:43
I know one thing, I always circle around and look, most of the ladies out there are regulars, if they look really good, it's a good chance they are a setup, plus one good way is to pull over at a distance and watch, most women don't talk to them selves, plus never pick up in the open on main streets in gary. Look around they sit in the alleys, parking lots and on the roads, always more then one in a car. Plus uncle drives older pickups and cars, windows are tinted heavy, uncle can't hide totally, if you feel uncomfortable it's because something doesn't feel right, find a spot away from the ladies and sit for awhile and watch, gary has a cell phone ordinance about driving a vehicle and use of cell phone, if uncle were to stop and check, you are on the phone parked, because it is gary ordinance.Wow that cell phone bit is pure genius! I've never thought of that one but it gives you a valid excuse to be in an area where you might be suspicious otherwise. Thanks for the tip!

Ram922
01-10-16, 13:01
Warm weather brought out a few dreams. I got lucky twice. It was a trip to the budget, where it is behind closed doors. Can relax and have a great dream.

Dudder
03-14-16, 23:42
Does anybody have digits for Trish hot WSW worked Broadway with her mom Dawn they moved to Michigan City like 4 yrs ago. I heard from another SW that they moved back to the area. If anybody has digits please pm me.

Ram922
05-16-16, 18:28
Was driving after work tonight, seen a WSW on 20 in Miller, she was walking toward McDonald, I pulled into McDonald and she walked by a smile and talk and off to my place, was $ and worth it, about a 8 and long brown hair, asked for digits but she had no phone, said she's out a couple times a week, around same area and time.

Ram922
07-17-16, 19:38
Was out and about around Broadway, north of I-94 , met a WSW Laura, we went to budget motel, had a great time with her, she lives around there, didn't have any digits, said she's out in the early evening hours.

Bm392
10-15-16, 21:20
Bumped into Low again. Doped out and dirty. Not worth the time or. 3 that she tries to charge for a BBBJCIM.

Ram922
10-20-16, 10:52
Left work, went down Broadway toward I-94 , seen Pam out, she hasn't been out in a while. I managed to pick her up on a back street off Broadway. She does a very good BBBJ, she always reasonable to see. Made my day very very good.

Steve456
01-31-17, 20:21
Anyone have digits or a way to contact WSW Lanie? I gave her a ride a couple weeks ago and would like to get to know her better. Any info on her, menu, safe, cleanliness etc. Is appreciated. Pm if you like.

JCase
02-02-17, 13:20
Anyone have digits or a way to contact WSW Lanie? I gave her a ride a couple weeks ago and would like to get to know her better. Any info on her, menu, safe, cleanliness etc. Is appreciated. Pm if you like.Really cool dte girl who fell on some hard times. Considering her story is true. Had several sessions with her full service with a raincoat. Though she will bbj. Hit or miss if she's in a hurry regarding quality of service. Good luck finding her, kind of hit or miss but normally she's on the stroll. Not sure if this helps but happy hunting.

JCase
02-02-17, 13:29
I used to have a regular named Lorna. White girl with glasses that walked with a limp. Don't laugh. She was amazing!! Drove a red Chevy and would meet you anywhere whenever. Haven't heard or seen her around in some time. Any info please?

Ram922
02-07-17, 13:43
She isn't around anymore, I have not seen her in years, she had a shorter leg and a limp.

JCase
03-31-17, 13:53
Been trolling daily for a week or so with no success. Even along the seedy sights that have produced handsomely in times past. Is the street scene dead or yet bloom with the weather? Any help would be appreciated. BTW I've had plenty of BP dreams just thoroughly enjoy the thrill of the hunt.

Ram922
04-02-17, 16:21
Been trolling daily for a week or so with no success. Even along the seedy sights that have produced handsomely in times past. Is the street scene dead or yet bloom with the weather? Any help would be appreciated. BTW I've had plenty of BP dreams just thoroughly enjoy the thrill of the hunt.This cold weather, continued rain, snow at night at times dry the streets out. I stay away from there during the conversion of winter to spring. Plus uncle is out there watching, stay off the main road. Use the side streets. It's got to warm up to see anyone out.

Bm392
10-24-17, 23:19
Have things picked up?

Ram922
10-28-17, 19:44
I had hardly any problem during the summer, I do good between 49th ave and ridge road on Broadway. I know the area fairly well met a few ladies, the warm weather always made things good. I know uncle has been out there at times, just watch and don't play on or near the main streets. It's cold and weather isn't the best, picking are slim again. Good luck to you.

Bm392
10-29-17, 16:15
Thanks Ram!

I had hardly any problem during the
summer, I do good between 49th ave and ridge road on Broadway. I know the area fairly well met a few ladies, the warm weather always made things good. I know uncle has been out there at times, just watch and don't play on or near the main streets. It's cold and weather isn't the best, picking are slim again. Good luck to you.

Ram922
11-02-17, 08:22
I went out around noon yesterday, was down near 45th ave. I spotted a lady walking up broadway and circled around and picked her up. Went to a secluded spot near by. She told me she comes out once in a while. Tried for digits, but she said she had no phone. I guess ill check it out after the rain stops in the next few days. Happy hunting guys.

Leroy465
11-26-17, 21:39
Looks like most of the roadwork is finished so you can navigate a little easier. Haven't been up here in a while but might give it another shot since the roads are finally put back together.

Ram922
11-29-17, 08:40
It was nice during the summer, construction kept uncle from cruising easier, yes having the road reopen is very nice. I actually enjoyed the obstacles made things a tad safer. I have found since cold weather there's not much out there anyway.

JCase
12-14-17, 20:54
Where the SW? Haven't scored one in a min. Any advice is appreciated.

Ram922
12-15-17, 12:34
It'll be empty for the winter, the few that do come out are covered up in heavy clothes. Can't see what is out there.

NervousPervis
03-06-18, 11:38
I have checked out Broadway before and always been dead, but after reading forum tried south of expressway. Weather was shitty so didn't find any one out. Thanks to the board for expanding search area. NP.

Ram922
03-08-18, 07:37
I have checked out Broadway before and always been dead, but after reading forum tried south of expressway. Weather was shitty so didn't find any one out. Thanks to the board for expanding search area. NP.It's been really dry out, most of the area along Broadway has been cleared and fairly open to uncle. Warmer weather should bring out more pickups.

Bm392
04-01-18, 17:06
It's been really dry out, most of the area along Broadway has been cleared and fairly open to uncle. Warmer weather should bring out more pickups.Totally dead the last couple of times that I have driven around. They aren't on BP so where did they go?

Ram922
04-07-18, 20:59
Totally dead the last couple of times that I have driven around. They aren't on BP so where did they go?Most of the areas are less cover and trees everything is cut down, houses have been torn down all over the area, you can see all the way through the back street areas, most of the ladies are packed up and living with there uncle in crown point now.

BigMo369
08-13-18, 20:34
Most of the areas are less cover and trees everything is cut down, houses have been torn down all over the area, you can see all the way through the back street areas, most of the ladies are packed up and living with there uncle in crown point now.But where in crown point are they posted up at now a days? I drive broadway every day now that 65 is down and haven't seen anyone is months.

Ram922
08-16-18, 23:47
But where in crown point are they posted up at now a days? I drive broadway every day now that 65 is down and haven't seen anyone is months.They are living with uncle.

Bm392
11-14-18, 01:40
I miss the good old days. Broadway sucks now.

Ram922
11-14-18, 08:24
I miss the good old days. Broadway sucks now.There isn't anyone been out on broadway, from north of I-94 to south of I -94 to 45th ave. Word has it that many are staying with uncle. I haven't seen anyone at all for months.

mwvoyeur
12-16-18, 08:22
No personal experience, but I heard that there has been some SW out from Ridge Road down to 45th St. They tend to stay on the side streets off of Broadway though.

Ram922
12-17-18, 21:37
No personal experience, but I heard that there has been some SW out from Ridge Road down to 45th St. They tend to stay on the side streets off of Broadway though.I have went there quite a bit over this year, I haven't seen much of anything out there, cruising the side streets will likely get you a free ride with uncle, there's been quite a few shootings In the area you talk about. Staying on Broadway is the safest place to be. I have once in a very long dry spell seen ladies I know, hear say, says that most are staying with uncle still and that uncle does ride in the area in vehicles that blend into the background. Word to the wise is be very careful and watch your back, , other than that happy hunting.

Bm392
12-20-18, 01:24
I drove around a couple of weeks ago but I saw nothing. Not even one provider.

I have went there quite a bit over this year, I haven't seen much of anything out there, cruising the side streets will likely get you a free ride with uncle, there's been quite a few shootings In the area you talk about. Staying on Broadway is the safest place to be. I have once in a very long dry spell seen ladies I know, hear say, says that most are staying with uncle still and that uncle does ride in the area in vehicles that blend into the background. Word to the wise is be very careful and watch your back, , other than that happy hunting.

Ram922
12-25-18, 09:04
I drove around a couple of weeks ago but I saw nothing. Not even one provider.I was out on 20 in miller, drove pass a blond walking toward mc Donald's, so I parked in the lot, she walked up, after short conversation, we got a things going, I got her some food and we went to her place. She told me she's out on 20 on fridays usually, Had a good time, going to see her again.

Sexwaffle
01-20-19, 08:18
I was out on 20 in miller, drove pass a blond walking toward mc Donald's, so I parked in the lot, she walked up, after short conversation, we got a things going, I got her some food and we went to her place. She told me she's out on 20 on fridays usually, Had a good time, going to see her again.Around what time? I must go down 20 on all the slow times. Never seen a walker there.

Ram922
01-26-19, 20:46
Around what time? I must go down 20 on all the slow times. Never seen a walker there.Winter isn't a good time to drive looking for company, I have never had too much lucky then.

Ram922
01-28-19, 08:48
I found the secret to looking is finding the company you search for, then not to bring a search light into the area that your luck has transpired at. It's been my observation that areas seem to draw uncle into my fun zone.

Sexwaffle
02-10-19, 07:41
Winter isn't a good time to drive looking for company, I have never had too much lucky then.I've never seen anything on 20, but keep hearing of lucky finds. Trying to figure out a better time to go looking LOL.

Ram922
02-11-19, 20:28
I've never seen anything on 20, but keep hearing of lucky finds. Trying to figure out a better time to go looking LOL.I have for years drove thru this area, I have never had any luck during the winter weather on broadway or route 20, plus most of these areas have been opened up, trees and brush cleared, uncle has stepped up coverage to in most of the areas. Most areas are dead anymore, so if you want to cruise these areas, happy hunting!

Honest36
03-19-19, 19:14
Spotted BSW off 18th, a block away from the bar over there. It was after 8 pm on a Thursday. I wasn't looking so I kept moving. Didn't get a great look, but appearence was maybe a 3 on the scale. Thicker, but not BBW.

BigRigRick
03-19-19, 22:20
I posted about this on streetwalker thread.

Ram922
03-20-19, 00:10
I posted about this on streetwalker thread.I was out this morning, after getting off from work, came down Broadway heading south, past the Notell, I noticed a few out on Broadway, I circled back around. Watch scar stop and pick up a lady then drove down a side street, so I turned going parallel street to the car with the lady, I drove past where they stopped and seen uncle playing, they block the car in and was get the guy out of the car as I drove by and kept going. I'm Leary of ladies out on Broadway, most are buzzed up and some are not. All I know it is a cat and mouse game, uncle doesn't play fair, uncle stacks the game in his favor, just know that it's a jam that uncle puts you in if he catches you. Go find you a lady that fits your wants, they are out there. A little persistence with pay off. Just be safe and scope out the ladies that are advertising on Broadway. If that's your cup of tea, be really careful uncle has no set rules. Good luck!

Ram922
03-20-19, 07:30
I have been driving south on broadway from work downtown. I seen a few out yesterday. I also seen someone getting picked up, they headed east from no tell motel. I also saw a car follow that car. I circled the block and drove down the street parallel to that street, half way down there they were, in an alley. As I got down the street I notice flashing light. Looked like an uncle party, I kept driving heading home. Be careful out there.

Ram922
03-20-19, 07:36
I drove thru lately on way home from work, noticed ladies near no tell, I also saw one of the ladies leaving in a car, I noticed a car following them. Circled the block and noticed uncle down away from there with the car stopped.

BigRigRick
03-20-19, 15:15
I was out this morning, after getting off from work, came down Broadway heading south, past the Notell, I noticed a few out on Broadway, I circled back around. Watch scar stop and pick up a lady then drove down a side street, so I turned going parallel street to the car with the lady, I drove past where they stopped and seen uncle playing, they block the car in and was get the guy out of the car as I drove by and kept going. I'm Leary of ladies out on Broadway, most are buzzed up and some are not. All I know it is a cat and mouse game, uncle doesn't play fair, uncle stacks the game in his favor, just know that it's a jam that uncle puts you in if he catches you. Go find you a lady that fits your wants, they are out there. A little persistence with pay off. Just be safe and scope out the ladies that are advertising on Broadway. If that's your cup of tea, be really careful uncle has no set rules. Good luck!Rarely do I pick anyone up. I'm picky! I use the motel when I use to. I'm a AMP or escort guy.

Bm392
03-27-19, 05:43
The motel of Broadway cost. 3 for 2 hours now smh.

Rarely do I pick anyone up. I'm picky! I use the motel when I use to. I'm a AMP or escort guy.

Ram922
03-28-19, 23:13
It's very quiet there, they have leveled so many houses and buildings, the brush on the lots is plowed up and cleared, perfect pickings for uncle. I haven't seen any regulars in a long time, most of the rest are unknown. I have been going up to south bend and niles, Michigan for awhile now. Have my regulars up there now. Takes caution and a second sense. To stay away from uncles happy hunting grounds and staying there for visits with uncle.

BigSexy1234
06-11-19, 06:32
Drove up Broadway nobody out from 61st to 5th.

Ram922
06-14-19, 06:53
On my way home from work last night, from 5th and Broadway, I didn't see any kind of action to 49th and Broadway. It's not the same as it was over the past years, there is no sign of anyone or anything along the stretch of Broadway. The city of Gary has made a huge effort to clear out the vacant lots and buildings along Broadway. I travel that way everyday from work. I have notice that uncle has stepped up their presence. Even have heard the No tell Motel has raise its rate for a quick stop price. Gary has turned into a ghost town along Broadway. If it wasn't my normal route to work, I wouldn't waist my time traveling Broadway looking for a good time.

Bm392
09-28-19, 07:44
I took a drive around Broadway and all of the side streets earlier this week. The lack of Ladies is amazing!

Ram922
09-28-19, 09:54
I took a drive around Broadway and all of the side streets earlier this week. The lack of Ladies is amazing!I have drove thru there numerous times, mostly to watch the huge church being torn down, I have seen very few times anyone out, I did get to see uncle a few occasions, wanting to know what I'm doing around there, there's been quite a few shootings, it's on my way to work, it's a waist of time cruising this area, it's streets are dead, but I do pass on my findings every so often, it's the choice on the person to check this area out, good luck, I hope you find your golden goose there.

Ram922
09-28-19, 19:06
I took a drive around Broadway and all of the side streets earlier this week. The lack of Ladies is amazing!I have been going to Michigan city for a while now, been very happy with the prospects I have found, and niles, Michigan has produce some good times there too, I know one thing Broadway is my any good, no ladies at all, uncle has his thumb on the area, have a good time out on broadway, cold weather will close up that area soon, happy hunting.

HottieHunter42
09-28-19, 22:19
I have been going to Michigan city for a while now, been very happy with the prospects I have found, and niles, Michigan has produce some good times there too, I know one thing Broadway is my any good, no ladies at all, uncle has his thumb on the area, have a good time out on broadway, cold weather will close up that area soon, happy hunting.Would you care to share any Intel about mc? Pm me, if you like.

NwiGuy219
09-29-19, 01:10
I have been going to Michigan city for a while now, been very happy with the prospects I have found, and niles, Michigan has produce some good times there too, I know one thing Broadway is my any good, no ladies at all, uncle has his thumb on the area, have a good time out on broadway, cold weather will close up that area soon, happy hunting.I would be interested in what you have found in MC. Please feel free to post here or PM me.

Ram922
09-29-19, 15:49
I would be interested in what you have found in MC. Please feel free to post here or PM me.I don't not share my sources.

Steve456
05-10-20, 22:32
Anyone have any luck lately on B-way? Maybe have contact info anyone?

Pm me if you do.

Thanks.

Ram922
05-12-20, 01:05
Anyone have any luck lately on B-way? Maybe have contact info anyone?

Pm me if you do.

Thanks.Broadway was a good place to pickup on the ladies, long story short, it dried up like the Sahara desert, there's not much other the uncles people working the area, uncle enjoys picking up people, a trip to crown point is going to be a nice wake up call, then area is arid, there's no one out anymore, try your luck, happy hunting.

Bigb24
05-12-20, 18:11
Broadway was a good place to pickup on the ladies, long story short, it dried up like the Sahara desert, there's not much other the uncles people working the area, uncle enjoys picking up people, a trip to crown point is going to be a nice wake up call, then area is arid, there's no one out anymore, try your luck, happy hunting.Not true at all. I go down broadway everyday to work. There far and few but there are a few out and about. Slim pickings tho.

Ram922
05-13-20, 21:47
Not true at all. I go down broadway everyday to work. There far and few but there are a few out and about. Slim pickings tho.I drive to Gary works daily, been there for many years, I go down Broadway daily, there's hardly anything out there, the few I have seen are during warm months. Plus uncle is out all over Broadway, I would tell anyone that it's worth the headache a trip with uncle would get anyone, after the virus stuff let's up, I myself do allot better in Michigan city, you have your opinion, I have my opinion, I drive thru Gary, I don't cruise there anymore, it's not worth a trip to Crown Point with uncle.

Bm392
06-23-20, 07:22
I drove by on a nice day a couple of weeks ago. I drove the main streets and side streets. I didn't see one SW! Amazing how things have changed.

Ram922
06-25-20, 07:43
I drive to Gary works daily, been there for many years, I go down Broadway daily, there's hardly anything out there, the few I have seen are during warm months. Plus uncle is out all over Broadway, I would tell anyone that it's worth the headache a trip with uncle would get anyone, after the virus stuff let's up, I myself do allot better in Michigan city, you have your opinion, I have my opinion, I drive thru Gary, I don't cruise there anymore, it's not worth a trip to Crown Point with uncle.I drive to Gary works daily, been there for many years, I go down Broadway daily, there's hardly anything out there, the few I have seen are during warm months. Plus uncle is out all over Broadway, I would tell anyone that it's worth the headache a trip with uncle would get anyone, after the virus stuff let's up, I myself do allot better in Michigan city, you have your opinion, I have my opinion, I drive thru Gary, I don't cruise there anymore, it's not worth a trip to Crown Point with uncle.