PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Week

GoombaOomba
07-17-20, 08:44
Just wondering why the Gov. Has decided to go ahead with Motorcycle Week. Here we are with very few cases in the state and most of us are complying with the guidelines.

Were trying to get back to visit our favorite locations & now people from all over the country will be coming here.

No doubt there will be some who will be coming from states with high number of cases.

I'm concerned this will increase the Covid cases & infect some of the ladies who we would like to visit.

At least they should mandate the wearing of masks just during the week.

Just my opinion.

MMartin
07-17-20, 10:51
Lots of businesses are not taking it seriously up north. Was at two establishments this week and people preparing food we're not wearing masks, once the out of stators show up, watch the increase in cases.

Just wondering why the Gov. Has decided to go ahead with Motorcycle Week. Here we are with very few cases in the state and most of us are complying with the guidelines.

Were trying to get back to visit our favorite locations & now people from all over the country will be coming here.

No doubt there will be some who will be coming from states with high number of cases.

I'm concerned this will increase the Covid cases & infect some of the ladies who we would like to visit.

At least they should mandate the wearing of masks just during the week.

Just my opinion.

Joe1223
07-17-20, 14:03
Lots of businesses are not taking it seriously up north. Was at two establishments this week and people preparing food we're not wearing masks, once the out of stators show up, watch the increase in cases.The governor will not cancel MC week or even shorten it because he is a Trump supporter as are most of the MC groups. It would make him look weak to a particular political base regardless of it being the smart thing to do. Georgia is dealing with the pandemic politics now as well, to an extreme level.

The good news is I was at a liquor store today in the Lakes Region and everyone except one dude had a mask on. NH will probably spike a bit after all of the summer activities just in time for an overall fall Covid surge. Time to prepare for another shitty year of bad hobbling. Find a good girl and keep her happy otherwise you may find yourself burning through the tissue paper at lot faster than planned LOL.

Ridgid
07-18-20, 20:47
The governor will not cancel MC week or even shorten it because he is a Trump supporter as are most of the MC groups. It would make him look weak to a particular political base regardless of it being the smart thing to do. Georgia is dealing with the pandemic politics now as well, to an extreme level.

The good news is I was at a liquor store today in the Lakes Region and everyone except one dude had a mask on. NH will probably spike a bit after all of the summer activities just in time for an overall fall Covid surge. Time to prepare for another shitty year of bad hobbling. Find a good girl and keep her happy otherwise you may find yourself burning through the tissue paper at lot faster than planned LOL.Agree that the gov is weak but don't think he's bright enough to do anything for political reason. Can't wait for this shit, to be over.

Rassle98
04-25-24, 15:13
Lots of businesses are not taking it seriously up north. Was at two establishments this week and people preparing food we're not wearing masks, once the out of stators show up, watch the increase in cases.Turns out they were right all along, huh?